Re: A Dairy Princess' Revenge - by Cowpoke & Madmax011

*Oh God! Need to get out of this van!*

"E-e-e-e-h!" Christy bleated, still scrabbling with the door handle.

*Fuck! Can't stop bleating... God! So fucking horny*

"E-e-e-e-e-hhhh!" She bleated louder, throwing herself back on the car seat. She scooted down on the seat again an put her bare feet up on the dash. She was pretty much horizontal at this stage, bulging udder flopped across her belly.

*Hmm... I wonder, can I reach it?*

As soon as the thought crossed her mind Christy steadied herself with one hand and doubled over, mouth open to reach her udder. With her other hoof hand she flipped her udder around feeding her floppy teat into her hungry muzzle.

*Hmm warm... doesn't really taste of anything, but the texture is cool. Warm and sort of rubbery*

She mused as she began suckling her own teats, all the while rivulets of musty goat juices ran down her black slit, pooled around her puckered asshole and soaked intself into the seat.

*Haha! This van is forever going to smell of me!... Gah! Fuck me I need to get off. This is unbearable*

Christy tried again to open the car door, but failed to get her hooves in behind the handle.

*Fuck... hooves are useless for this... but fuck it, I look hot!!! Everyone wanted a piece of goat today!*

She rubbed her hooves down her sides again taking in her changes.

*I need more... I can be more sexy... more goaty. Everyone will love my hooves. Or maybe more hair!?*

She mused, bleating loudly. Her black glistening vagina twitched and squirted a shot of goaty juices all over the dash with a squelch.

*Gah! First need to get out of here!*  With a loud *pop* Christy's long hard teat popped from her muzzle and quivered in the air.

"B-a-a-a-a-ah fu-u-uck!" She bleated as she looked over and saw the driver door wide open. *How did I miss that???* she wondered.

Quickly she scrabbled over the gearstick and across the driver's seat and out the door. Her bare feet hit the gravel with a crunch and she exclaimed. "E-E-E-E-E-EH!!!". Hopping from one foot to another.

*fuck that hurts!*

Comically Christy danced over, udder and breasts jiggling, all the way to the grass of the garden. She paused and smiled as her skin kissed the cold dew on the grass.

*Ahhh!!! Better!!!... hah! That won't be a problem when I get hooves!* she thought happily. *I'll be able to go anywhere with my kid!*

She paused and held her hooves protectively over her stomach. There was no sign of a bump yet but it surely wouldn't be long. Goats gestated quickly.

*I can't believe I'm going to be a mother! Sooo happy!!! Going to be the best mother ever!*, she thought, smiling.

She laughed for a moment. *God I am mad aren't I!? Willingly changing into a goat and having kids?*

She looked over herself taking in her changes and shrugged. *Well whatever madness got me this far, it's far too late to back out now!  I'm having way too much fun and anyway, In for a penny, in for a pound*

Laughing a bleating laugh she strutted off the the side of the house where the billy goat was tied up. On her approach the billy stopped chewing his grass and flare his black nostrils at the scent of Christy's approach.

Opening his muzzle he let out an excited bleat and began tugging at his post, eager to reach his horny nanny.

Christy laughed, and got about three bleating syllables into attempting to say "hi" to the goat when she stopped and thought. *He can't understand human speech anyway. Why am I trying???*
She unclenched her larynx, relaxed her throat and bleated naturally for her greeting. He seemed to respond well.
*God that's so much easier!* Christy had to admit.

She bleated again and licked her long tongue over her nose, wetting it. The billy followed suit and pawed the ground eagerly.

*Ha! This is pretty easy. Fuck talking then!*, she closed the gap quickly an knelt beside the billy. Bending over she nuzzled her nose between his massive droopy balls and erect shaft and began sniffing.

*Fuck! Why does that have to smell so good? Sooo musty... so sexy...*. Christy's juices began liberally flowing again as she got in the mood. To keep the billy interested as she nuzzled she began licking his black shiny sack and teasing his red poker with her tongue.

Gooey strands of precum began dripping from his poker as his excitement grew. Once noticed Christy didn't waste a single drop, licking and lathering her tongue all over the slippery red skin.

Unnoticed to Christy the precum started working it's magic. While not as strong or as potent as the real thing, it was enough to latch onto Christy's latent desire to be more goat-like and begin morphing her body.

She barely noticed the feeling in her chest as her shrunken breasts began to tingle. Once round and proud D's, Christy's breasts had shrunken to pert and perky A-cups over her last few changes. Initially Christy was disappointed at the thought of loosing her ample bosom. Until she realised that her "new" bosom was far more sensitive and fun to play with. She had made her peace with loosing her human breasts around the time she decided to keep the kid.

Feeling the tingling sensation building, Christy smiled and moaned happily into the billy's crotch. She pulled away for a moment to look at her breasts, expecting to see them vanishing.

*Fuck, ah! Finally going heh? Shame! I'll miss you- huh?*

Christy paused to watch her breasts change. Her nipples began to brown first. Away from her human pink to a darker, more ruddy brown colour. The texture seemed to get rougher as they morphed and began to puff.
Drops of cloudy milk just began beading at the tips when the change ran out of steam.

*Well this in new... wanna see where this goes...*

Christy thought to herself as she stuck her face back under the billy's massive balls and began lickin him again. By the time the tingling started again Christy was wet and slippery as an eel and panting with pent-up need.

*Oh god! Oh god! I can't take this. It smells so good. I want more. More feeling like this...* Christy fell back to a sitting position udder between her legs and moaning, milk now dribbling down her chest from her puffy nipples. The billy, dribbling with precum advanced.

*Ah! Fuck it... there was only ever one outcome here, no point in pretending otherwise. C'mon then! Change me! Make me more like you!*

Christy flipped over assuming the position, raised her tail and happily bleated at the billy. He wasted no time mounting his nanny, whose bleating reached fever pitch almost instantly.

The billy pounded away, heavy balls slapping against Christy's swollen udder, making obscene wet slapping noises as juice from their coupling ran down from above.

The billy let out a crazed bleat as he reached his peak, spilling shot after shot into his nanny. He made no attempt to slow down, however, turing his nanny into a quivering mess.

Christy's mind went white with ecstasy as she whimpered. She was so high on finally getting her release that she didn't even notice her change. As the billy pounded away, sending shockwaves through her A-cups, her nipples began to puff more, becoming long and tough. Each grew to about three inches, dribbling milk all the while. Once her nipples had finally turned fully to teats it seemed like the floodgates opened. Christy's A-cups began to melt away, each thrust from the billy shaking her shrinking chest and causing a jet of milk to fire from her new teats.

Pound after pound, bleat after bleat, jet after jet. By the time the billy pulled out and Christy slid bonelessly into the grass there was nothing left but two barly puffy lumps with two long and heavy teats still dribbling milk.

I loved that segment, awesome work!

More fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18390081/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1448962737/1448962737.indigocarmine_dp22.png

Keep up the hot and steamy TF fun, and happy holidays!

Was in the mood for some DP fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1886387 … 1453453347
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1453453347/1453453253.indigocarmine_dp24.png

Great work as always my friend.  I'm anxious to see Sarah's changes pick up again, so this was perfect timing!  Maybe she'll turn her husband into a bull after all, haha.

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Me... a successful veterinarian. With a career, a practice… people who depend on me. I should have been out helping George deliver Mr. Harper’s new calves. Instead here I am, standing at the top of my friend’s basement stairs. Looking down at a door to a room where I had kidnapped my boyfriend… EX-boyfriend… And his slut of a new fling. That’s grade-A lawbreaking right there Kate… Top-Notch work… Top-Notch… If your parents could see you now…

I took a step down the stairs.

This is a serious felony. If Stephen hadn’t been such a recluse looser, people would have started looking and asking questions a long time ago. It’s only a matter of time before one of his stoner friends comes around and starts asking questions though. And then what? How long until I have Police at the door? I should never have pressured Sarah and her hubby into doing this.

I took another step.

That said though, that a-hole deserves some punishment… maybe I’ll leave him go when he’s learned his lesson.

And another.

I can’t wait to see him grovel some more… Years I tried to set him on the straight and narrow. Well now he can be as much of an animal as he likes.

At this stage my breathing increased slightly. I had no idea what to expect  going through the door to the viewing room. Sarah’s fella hadn’t told me anything of their changes, so it was all a surprise to me. I blushed as I thought of my non-existent underwear under my dress. It had been a strange decision, especially for me, but on the way out of my house I got a sudden urge to try going out without my panties. The feeling now thrilled me. That and the thought of seeing Stephen humiliated had my snatch well on the way to being moist. Movement was a little more frictionless, we’ll put it that way.

My breath caught in my throat as I opened the door to the viewing room and stepped inside. Making my way to the chair in the middle of the room I began scanning the apartment’s interior. Stephen I found instantly, playing Playstation. Typical. Anna took a while longer until I identified the pile of blankets on the bed as her taking a nap.

Not being able to see anything I went and opened up the video file left out for me on the computer desktop.

It started right in the action with Stephen lying, slouched on the couch and Anna bouncing around on top of his lap in the cowgirl position. It really was a shame Stephen picked that position really. Anna’s bouncing D-Cups and jiggling row of A’s underneath made for quite a sight. Each heaving breast was tipped with a painfully erect nipple as her hands took turns steadying herself and running all over her chest. Anna really looked into the sex I have to say. She was smiling wildly, clearly enjoying herself. Stephen on the other hand looked a little more non-plussed. He held onto Anna’s thighs and let her do all the work. Again, typical lazy bastard.

Anna’s enthusiasm and clear enjoyment was contagious, however, and I could feel the heat rise to my face in sympathy. I blushed even harder as I scooched forward on my chair and flipped my dress up. This whole exhibitionism thing was still very new to me. The feeling of air lapping at my wet vagina quickly turned things though. As the tip of my fingers lightly brushed my shaven lips I looked back up at the screen.

Anna was still bouncing around and gasping. I could see she was starting to change, she must have been close to having an orgasm. It started like a ripple with her top set of breasts. Slowly the skin pulled taut. It looked like an invisible force was squeezing them, or so I thought until I realised they were actually shrinking. Anna had noticed something was up as her hands flew up to them and started grasping them. She looked on in surprise as her top set of breasts lost a cup size even as the next one down seemed to gain a size.

Confused she opened her mouth, clearly going to tell Stephen something. Whatever she was going to say never got past the first word “Stop!”, however as Stephen took that moment to finally join the party. Anna gasped as Stephen, grasping her firmly by the wait flipped her forward onto all fours. She managed to catch herself with her hands instead of faceplanting into the bed. Meanwhile Stephen had gotten up to his knees and was aligning his cock with Anna’s juicy looking pink honeypot.

Again Anna couldn’t quite get any words out as Stephen unceremoniously began roughly fucking her from behind. All she could do was whimper in anxiety as her lowest set of breasts too began to inflate. Soft tissue pushed out her stubbly nipples, as Stephen thrust away, groaning as his knot slammed into her vagina with each thrust. I noticed too that his knot was looking bigger and bigger. Bulging with each thrust, he too must have been close. A look of urgency came over him as he began thrusting harder and harder each time. All of Anna’s breasts rippled with each slam. She whimpered and gasped again as finally, a fourth pair of nipples formed barely above her pubic mound and well below her belly button.

With one last massive thrust, Stephen gasped and Anna let out a yelp as his knot finally slipped into Anna’s well beaten vagina. Both shook and twitched as they orgasmed, Stephen shooting his load into her as she squealed in ecstasy.

I was near peaking too, by my own ministrations, but it was interrupted when Anna began to moan angrily at Stephen, “Steve! Having sex changes us you idiot! It’s turning us into dogs you fool!”

She tried separating from his knot, but winced when the first attempt held them firmly together. Angry, she gritted her teeth and pulled harder a second time. Stephen yelped as she pulled herself free. She rose from the bed and stood over him. All eight breasts falling naturally on her chest, nipples erect thanks to their recent romp. She pointed at her chest and then at his still erect penis with the massive dog knot at the base.

“Look you fool! These were not here before! And your penis was not this bumpy also!”

He looked down and a look or realisation washed over him. “Anna. What’re we going to do???”

He looked around again, and back at her heaving chest. “You!” he pointed, “Hide those! I don’t want to see them. You’ll tempt me.”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Don’t be stupid Stephen. There are no clothes here and all you have to do is not have sex.”

He looked angrier, “ I mean it! Cover them!”. She just rolled her eyes and said. “I am going to make food , then I might take a nap.” She turned on her heel and strode to the kitchen area, with a shake of her shapely bum.

I leant forward and turned off the tape. The moment of truth. How far was I going to go with this!? I was ridiculously horny and wanted to get off. The normal me would have done nothing. She would have gone home and studied for some night class, read some boring book, or thrown herself into over-time at work. Hanging around Sarah and Christy though had opened my eyes. They were so sexually free, they did whatever kink came into their head. No matter how perverse and twisted. And the thought of that turned me on soooo much.

I bit my lip and left the room. I took off my top in the hallway. Trembling my fingers could barely work the clasp of the bra. It fell finally and I stepped out of my pumps and skirt. My hand shook as I reached for the handle to their room. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Stephen’s head whipped around and his eyes widened in fear at the sight of me naked. Good, I thought. Anna’s head rose, sleepy and confused from her pillow.

“W-what are you doing here Kate?” He whimpered. “Leave us alone” Anna added far more bravely than him. I wasn’t afraid though. I knew they could do nothing to me thanks to Peg.

I strode over to Stephen on the couch stood in front of him. I grasped him under the chin and said firmly. “I’m here to punish you a bit more you cheating dog.” He just stammered, but Anna rose, breasts falling free and angrily growled. “Why do you come here? Are you so crazy ex-girlfriend? Stephen left you a long time ago for me. That is not cheating. You are just jealous!”

I turned my head to the blonde Swede. She didn’t even know Stephen had cheated on me with her.

“Anna, Stephen didn’t break up with me a long time ago for you. He lived at my house, ate my food, and fucked me as my boyfriend right up to the day he just came back from Europe. That’s when he broke up with me?” I spat.

Anna looked taken aback. “Stephen. Is this true what she says? Did you not break up with her last year?”

He looked terrified and couldn’t meet either of our eyes, he tried stammering something but got nowhere.

Anna’s face fell in disappointment. “Stephen that is an awful thing to do! I told you how I too was cheated on. How my heart was broken. It is not nice.” She furrowed her brow in anger. “You deserve this, we are done.”

He looked truly shocked as he turned to face me again. The look of fear in him was turning me on so much, the power I had over this bane of my life for so long was exhilarating. I was free of him! I could control him rather than be controlled.

Gently I reached out and stroked his cheek. He looked hopefully up at me. That’s when I grabbed him by the back of the head and threw his face, nose first, into my snatch.

“Lick”. I commanded. Mumbled something that was lost in my mound. The vibration did feel good though and I smiled. I pressed forward with my hips, pushing him down until he was lying flat with me sitting on his face.

“Lick!!!” I commanded again, slowly grinding my sopping cunt into his face. He began to squirm.. I reached out and tweaked his ear. He yelped into my vag.

“LICK!!!” I commanded again, far more forcefully. Slowly his mouth opened and I felt his tongue slipping into my folds. Cheater or not, the few times I could convince him to go down on me he had shown some skill at it. This was going to be fun.

I heard the slap of bare feet striding towards me as I turned my head to see an angry Anna stride towards me. I lifted myself from Stephen’s face, momentarily forgetting that she couldn’t harm me. It became apparent quickly, however that she wasn’t aiming for me, however. She knelt down beside him and grasped his shaft in one hand and gently started massaging his balls with the other. She looked up at me. “Like you say. He is Dog. He should be more dog” And she slowly started to stroke his hardening shaft.

Smiling I looked down at Stephen, he looked conflicted, terrified, and horny. “You want this don’t you?” He wouldn’t look at me. I changed positions, turning 180° to face Anna and Stephen’s lower half. I lowered myself and commanded “Lick!” again.

He didn’t hesitate this time and began licking straight away. I quickly came in his face, a torrent of girl cum almost drowned him. But even then I didn’t let him stop. I held on and twitched in aftershocks for some time. All the while watching Anna work her hands to get him rock hard and closer and closer to peaking. It was like watching a sculptor sculpt clay as first his know grew rock hard, both bulges visible. Then, as he neared his orgasm the bulbous head of his cock lost definition, losing the bulb and becoming smooth instead. Finally, moments before he gasped and came all over himself the front of his cock flattened at one end and rose to a tip at the other.

Anna grasped him firmly under the base of his knot as he came and came. Skin getting more and more shiny, bulging veins coming to the surface. He had a lovely dog’s dick. And he was going to put it to great use! I was going to make sure of it!

Sarah offered to make me breakfast the next morning. Getting the use of her hands back, now that her legs could support her additions, had spurred a flurry of activity in my wife. She left my embrace early, just before dawn, which was growing later and later as the days grew cooler.

At first she mumbled that she had to use the bathroom. Moments later I shot wide awake to the sound of crashing coming from the bathroom.

Rushing in I saw Sarah sitting on the ground, hind-legs splayed wide, her udder spilling between them and her bulging belly squashed between her chest and her udder. She was holding onto the rim of the toilet and trying to get back on her hooves. The angle of the new joints and the incompatability off hoof and tile made it all in vain.

She looked up at me with a sheepish grin. Well, as sheepish as anyone with a half bovine face could, and said, "Err. I mm-fell..."

She chuckled then and asked me to help her up, but I couldn't heave her massive bulk up alone. Instead I helped her turn over to her front and she got up on unsteady hooves from there.

Holding her arms out for support she did her best to balance on the tiles. Feeling foolish I said. "Sorry hun! I'll get some rugs put down here to make it easier."

She smiled and said "Thank-mmoooooo". Her smile dropped for a moment with a nervous look, then she smiled again and leaned in. When she was in kissing distance instead of puckering her strong tongue suddenly flicked out from her half-formed muzzle and covered half my face in slobber.

Sarah pulled back giggling. "Y-mmoo-ur the bmm.. best! For nmmoow I'll just mm-wee outside."

She patted my face and pushed past me, getting far more steady and confident on her steps once she got off the tiles.

I let her leave by the back door before I went to the window to creep on her a little. I saw her wandering around the grass for a few moments, shawl and wooly green cardigan wrapped around her torso to keep of the chilly morning. She stopped a little ways from the house and slowly squatted down, thick leg muscles rippling. She threw her udder out in front of her to keep balanced as it slapped to the floor.

Hands holding her hips I watched as she arched her back, making her black leathery cunt wink open to reveal it's soft pink interior. Water vapour coiled in the cold morning air from her interior for just a moment before a stream of transluecent piss shot forth, spraying all over the grass and rasing even more trails of water vapour.

Slowing to a trickle Sarah waited a good few moments before sure that no more drips would fall.

As Sarah dropped on all fours and crawled forward to have her breakfast I snuck back to bed  for a snooze with a smile on my face and a raging boner in my pants.

More DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18915327/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1453878097/1453878097.indigocarmine_dp25.jpg

In a drawing mood: more DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18915738/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1453883711/1453883711.indigocarmine_unfinished11.jpg

I awoke an hour or so later to the sound and smell of sizzling eggs and bacon. The sun was streaming in the windows as I padded into the kitchen following the smells. Sarah hummed away to herself as she worried over the sizzling pan.

Her udder and belly made working the hob a little troublesome as she had to lean over their bulk to get at it, exposing her puckered asshole and her lovely sex. She had also donned an apron, draped over her front. Even in the space of time it took me to silently close the gap between us my pointed dick had hopped to attention.

She melted into my embrace as I snaked my arms around her sides, resting them on her stomach and kissing the nape of her neck.

"Mmmm.. morning" she breathed. I kissed her again.

"Did mm... mmooooo... you hear Christy cmmooo... come in last night?". She asked me.

I had heard some doors rattling in the house past midnight. "Yeah, I think I did! Wanna bet she changed again?"

Sarah chuckled and nodded. I smiled "She was going mad for sex on the way home yesterday. She is definitely turning into a nympho goat at work." Sarah laughed aloud that time.

"Oh! That reminds me!" I started. " Some girl, Caroline was asking about you! And asking if she could buy some of your milk?"

Sarah paused, thinking for a moment. "Hmmmooo... Caroline...  Yes! Brmmmmoown hair! I remmmooo... remember her. Nice girl. Why mmooo... does she want my mmm... mmmmooo... my mmmoooo" she rolled her eyes and tried again. "Mmm-ILK!?"

"Made her boobs grow apparently" I mumbled into her ear as I pressed my naked body against the back of her warm frame. I felt a tingle up my spine as my cock fell upright between the crevices of her massive cheeks and felt her swollen black anus tickle the underside of my cock.

Sarah leaned back into me. Squashing my cock between her animalistic ass and my belly. "That's c-mooool! She can hmmm... have as mmooo... much as she wants. Nmmoooo... need to get milked first" She grabbed one of the teats of her bulging udder and gave it a tug. A shot of milk and a gasp of relief left has she did and I felt her melt more into me.

Taking the hint I snaked my arms around her and grabbed two teats underneath the apron, from either side and began tugging them. I didn't care about the mess we'd make as shot after shot of warm milk splattered against the underside of the apron, soaking it thoroughly amd dripping to the ground in a pool. Sarah moaned, gasped and moo'd as I worked away.

After a minute or so Sarah groaned unhappily and reached down to swat my hand away. "Mmmm... Stop! Food done!"

She was right any longer and it'd burn. Reluctantly I released her, letting her still half-full udder sag and jiggle as I let go.

I sat down at the table as Sarah clopped around the kitchen in her hooves to get my food ready. "By the way." I started thinking back on the previous night. "Do we need to get onto Kate about getting a morning after pill... for last-night!?"

Sarah shook her half formed muzzle, and opened a press, pulling out a box of medication, and from it a blister pack of pills with one missing. "Already dmmmm... done!"

She smiled and smacked her taut belly with a resounding *slap* "Time-mmmoooo for grub!"

I happily ravaged my breakfast while took off her dripping, milk soaked apron, leaving her naked again and clopped over to the washing machine to throw it into it. Cleaning up after was a little slow as she shifted her bulk around, muscles straining as she worked the mop. By the time she was done her long auburn hair was sticking to her head and muzzle with sweat and exertion. A long tongue snaked out of her maw and wet her flared nose. Obviously an automatic bovine reflex to help cool down.

Finally finished cleaning Sarah slumped on the couch with a sigh, udder dangling almost to the floor. She pulled out a book on agriculture and started flicking through it.

I smiled as I saw it. I'd seen her pull it out many times before, earmarking pages and all.

I had never asked her about it before, but this time I was curious, "How come you're looking up all that farming stuff recently?"

She looked me in the eyes warmly "I think mmm-we could mm-start a mm-mmoooo farm here"

I was intrigued. Sarah was talking very enthusiastically about this. So I began quizzing her about it.

Since we were living so far from anywhere she suggested that we should start living off the land. Making our own fruit and veg. The soil around was good and so should provide bountiful harvest, and the climate was warm enough so that even in the winter a greenhouse would be no problem.

When wondering how we were going to plow the ground without heavy machinery Sarah just smiled and said she'd happily get a harness and pull any plough. I was going to tell her that was mad, until I sat back and thought about how muscly she had gotten and how much bigger and stronger she would get in the future. Plus the thought of her in a harness was kind of sexy.

We chatted a bit more about it, throwing a few ideas back and forth for a while. Eventually I pardoned myself and went to check on Anna and Stephen. I heard agitated voices from afar as I wandered down the stairs to their "flat". Going straight in I witnessed the two of them squaring up to each other. Anna looked at me for just a moment before turning her head back to Stephen. I noted her new additions under her folded arms.

"No it is NOT excusable Stephen. You told me. Promised me! TWICE!!! That you had broken up with Kate long ago... and even now you try to pretend it's not your fault. You are such a child. You deserve this piece!". Anna raged at him taking a quick step towards him and with surprising fluidity and speed nabbed his floppy red canine member in her hand.

He flinched and yelped, but was rooted in spot as she held firm, glaring at him.

I could see the look of shame and fear in his face as his pecker began to harden. Anna looked disgusted, but held nontheless.

"Even now!? You are unbelievable! Well you deserve this one too!"

She began slowly moving her hand back and forth, wanking him off. His shame very quickly turned to frantic lust as he began to hump against Anna's hand. She pulled back though, annoyed with him. Surprisingly he didn't stop there though. Without skipping a  beat Stephen simply took over himself and began beating off frantically. As he panted I could see his lips begin to turn black. Anna raised her eyebrow and stole a glance in my direction.

By the time Stephen spilled his seed on the floor his lips had turned fully black.

Anna turned to me again and put a hand on my shoulder. "If you could... please can I not stay in the same room as this dog?"

I promised I'd ask Kate and bid my leave. Feeling very uncomfortable and a little wierded out her blasé behaviour.

Hmm.  A very curious development!  Does Kate have some ulterior motive of getting on their good side and escaping, or is she genuinely trying to get away?  And Caroline's long-term effects of being exposed to Sarah's milk is rather exciting too!

Can't wait for more!

More fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19063372/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1455178149/1455178149.indigocarmine_unfinished12.jpg

One of the best drawings of Sarah yet! Very well done!

Thank you.

Excited to be back at work, Sarah sat up in the front seat with me on the drive to work. Even though she was wedged uncomfortably between the dash and the seat by her massive udder she smiled happily.
Raising her muzzle up her nostrils flared as the sharply sucked in air. "Smmmooo-ells in here". She commented.
I laughed and jerked my thumb back at the half-goat sitting restlessly in the back, playing with her long rubbery teats. "Someone was gushing all over the place in here last night. Think we'll never get that smell out."
Christy didn't even look up, probably not hearing us in her own world. It was a little sad that her constant horniness made it difficult to have any conversations with her. She was very happy though, so you couldn't really fault her.
She had gone with no clothes tonight after failing miserably to put on a bra with her hoof hand. To be fair her fur and tail covered everything up except her long nipples and her ass when she bent over, which would probably happen a lot...
Sarah was wearing clothes, however, she had found and put on a "milkmaid" outfit. It looked lovely on her, though a little ill-fitting with her missing breasts and large belly. She had also taken time out tonight to do some eye make-up and to fix her hair into a long braid that sat over one shoulder. It looked very cute compared to the usual tangled mess her hair had been lately.
After helping her out of the van once at our destination she was warmly welcomed by Harry. Before she knew it she was back behind the bar mixing drinks for many friendly, inquisitive patrons who were asking how she was getting on.
Christy had wasted no time once arriving, she made her way to the main area, picked out one of her lays from the previous night and pulled the blushing boy backstage for some fun. From there on, just like the previous night, there was a constant stream on men, waiting for an animalistic fuck, queueing to have a go with Christy.
I made small talk with many patrons, including one man who swore Christy was the best fuck he'd ever had, and wondered how it was living with her that we didn't just fuck all day long. I laughed and said it wasn't far from the truth.
Just then, from behind me I heard a familiar voice "Hahaha! Jesus! That's quite something to share!"
I turned back around to be greeted by Caroline’s large smile. She was wearing jeans and a pink woollen sweater, very casual. Christy's patron excused himself politely and left and I turned to greet her.
I could see she was looking over my shoulder, so I turned back to see what she was looking at. Christy had come back out of the backstage for a moment to pick her next charge. Even from here I could see that her fur, especially that which enclosed her crotch, was absolutely dripping with pearlescent cum.
"Ha! Just as horny as our ol' nanny!" Caroline chuckled. I turned with a raised eyebrow. "Oh! I grew up on a farm with 3 sisters, we had a nanny and a billy, amongst many animals... probably saw more goats fucking than you have, randy buggers!" She gave me a playful punch. I laughed and added, "Ahh but you've never fucked one I bet!?"
She laughed loudly and heartily. "True! God! Well this is an odd conversation!" Wiping a tear from the corner of her eye she inquired, "So, how did it come to a man fucking a half goat and having a half-cow wife? Does she not get jealous?"
I explained that Sarah was okay with it, seeing as how cows aren't monogamous she had said it would be un-cowlike for her to make her bull so.
Caroline, intrigued, asked a bit more about our life. Happy to share I was as honest as possible, talking about our routines, how the curse worked and various other bits and bobs.
Some time passed as we chatted when the sound of clopping hooves announced the arrival of my large transformed wife. She greeted Caroline kindly and clumsily sat on a creaking chair beside us.

I could see Caroline getting excited, her breathing had increased and she looked a little flush. “Hey Sarah! It’s good to have you back! Hey did…”

Knowing the question I interrupted, “Yeah I asked her about your request, she’s happy to oblige!”

Sarah nodded her head happily, nose-ring and cow ears flopping around with every movement. “Do you mmooo… want it nmmmoooww?” She asked. Caroline bit her lip and tucked her brown straight hair behind her ear.

“Err… Yes! Might as well! No point in waiting!”

I motioned for the hall and added, let’s go get a little privacy. I helped my wife back to her hooves, marvelling at how much taller her new stance made her. Before I was a full head taller than her, now we looked each other directly in the eye.

Sarah lead the way taking us through the double doors of the auditorium and into the halls. The first door to a side room we opened gave us an eyeful of a large fat man pounding a bleating goat-lady from behind. With a stuttered apology the door was quickly shut again. Though the man had panicked to being busted, Christy had not noticed our presence at all.

The next room, a changing-room, yielded better results, and was spacious and empty.

Walking inside the room I saw the twinkle of mischief in Sarah’s eyes. Hiking up her maid’s outfit she revealed her heaving, straining, and now leaking udder. Stooping low she lowered herself until the dangling teats of her udder touched the floor, leaving little trails of milk behind them.

“S-mmmooo… You want mmmooo.. my milk? I’ll hmm… happily give y-mmooo-u some. But here!”

She stood lifting her udder off the ground again, and grabbed a teat with her powerful arms and shook it at Caroline, flicking milk all around with every motion.

“If you mmoooo… want it, y-mmooo-u have to dmm… mmm.. mmmmooo!” I could see Sarah was getting excited, affecting her speech.
“MMmm… drink it fffmmm… from here!” she finally spat out waggling a fat teat in her hand.

I could see Caroline hesitate for a moment. She tucked her long bangs behind her ear. “Are you sure!? That seems… kind of personal and private?” She glanced between me and Sarah, I shrugged and Sarah simply shook her head.

“Nnnmm-no! I loooove the mm-mmoo feeling. I take it whmmm when I canmmm…” She waggled two teats at her this time. On in each hand, milk dribbling from each one.

Caroline bit her lip, “I’m not going to get it any other way am I?” Sarah shook her head.

“Okay…” She sighed, uncertainty in her voice. “I’ll try to enjoy this…”

Slowly she leaned in, hunching first, but then changing her mind and kneeling in front of Sarah’s wobbling teats. Slowly she reached out, fingers brushing lightly against a floppy teat. As if awakening a penis, the teat began rising and hardening as Sarah’s blood began pumping. I could see the thick veins, bulging under the skin, pulse with Sarah’s excited beating heart.

Daintily, Caroline reached out and wrapped one hand around the teat. Puckering her lips she leaned the last inch, pressing the tapered tip against her lips. Sucking she latched onto the first two inches or so and began slowly massaging the teat with her hand.

Two or three massaged pumps in I saw her throat twitch and heard her swallow. Sarah moo’d very softly as Caroline paused and “Mmm’d” in approval at Sarah’s warm milky fare.

Initial trepidation aside Caroline began to suckle in earnest, sucking harder and harder with each minute. Sarah of course was loving it, Mooing and rubbing herself, leaving out her first gasp as Sarah’s first teat, sucked dry, popped with a wet smack from Caroline’s mouth, who then immediately switched teats and continued on.

Not wanting to scare away Caroline I managed to restrain myself and forced myself to ignore my raging hard-on, however bad it strained against my pants.

A minute or two later, Caroline, coming up and gasping for air burped loudly while rubbing her distended stomach. She had drank at least 2-3 litres of Sarah’s milk in one go at that stage.

“Oooh… You guys I don’t feel well…” She rubbed her stomach again gently. “Maybe I overdid it a little…” Looking mildly queasy she stood up. Sarah looked disappointed at cutting everything short and moaned but Caroline insisted.

“Really, I think I’d puke if I had any more…” She looked like she meant it. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out four twenties. She shoved them into my hand and said “Thanks! I know I overdid it! So keep the change…”.

She went to leave, but paused at the door, eyes fluttering for a moment and rolling her shoulders in a way that suggested her chest was at her. No doubt the start of her new breast growth.

“I eh… I’ll see you guys soon…”

And with that, she was gone.

Yay!  More of the awesomeness, thanks Max.  smile

Hey thanks man! Always glad to hear of fans!

More DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19284496/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1457171124/1457171124.indigocarmine_dp28.jpg

Keep it up, guys!

Thanks for the words of support! Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

And excellent job with Sarah's new outfit and with Caroline getting some action IC! very good drawing! Would love to hear more from you guys on how you think the story is going!

Caroline’s sudden departure left us a little lost for words, and Sarah more than a little frustrated at not getting release and fidgeted with the hem of her dress for a few moments. I noticed then that even though she had showered and cleaned in advance of coming to cork, she was starting to give off a musky smell again, its origins no doubt from what was happening between her legs.

No longer concerned about trying to behave in front of Caroline I smiled a wicked grin at my Sarah and went to embrace her. I was cut short, however, by a rapid knock on the door and a familiar face peeking in. Harry stood there smiling awkwardly.

“Sorry guys. But break’s over I need you inside Sarah. Things are getting busy!” Sarah nodded in understanding, cow ears and nose ring flopping around as she did so. As she passed me she paused to peck me on the cheek, or at least she attempted to. Her half-muzzle and wider mouth meant she mostly just slobbered on me. Giggling to herself she returned to work.

Several hours later we arrived home, with the girls exhausted from a long evening. Both for different reasons. Sarah from being on her feet… hooves… all evening, and Christy from so much sex that we had to give her a quick shower to hose the worst of the juices off her. She was calmer than the last time I had driven her back, clearly she had been fucked well enough this time to sate even her new voracious appetite.

As we all piled out of the van I noted and was surprised to see Kate’s car sitting in the driveway and the lights of a fireplace flickering against the inside of drawn curtains by the living room windows.

Intrigued Sarah and I went inside as Christy wandered off to her room to go collapse. We found Kate curled up in pink velvety Pyjamas sitting on the couch, a cup of steaming tea between two fidgeting hands.

At our entrance, Kate rose. “Hi guys…” Instantly I knew something was up. Kate looked very worried, her eyes had a harrowed look, and I noticed that as she nervously brushed her hair behind her ear her fingernails had the look of having been bitten short. I had never seen her bite her nails before.

“Guys I might be in trouble!”, and that was when she began to cry.

It took her a while to get through the story, but apparently some drinking buddy of Stephen’s, someone whose name Kate didn’t even know, had reported him missing. The police, originally searching his haunts and Kate’s house where he had been living came up empty. Their next step was of course to track down and come knocking on the door of Kate’s temporary home.

They had treated her with abject suspicion, and Kate admitted that she had been so caught unawares by the visit, and was generally such a bad liar that the investigating officers saw right through her and knew she knew more than she let on.

Short of arresting her they had taken her details and asked her to come to the station tomorrow to give a full account of her whereabouts during select dates and provide alibi’s where she could.

Kate agreed, but as soon as they left had thrown an overnight bag together and driven the two hours out towards our house, knowing that the police wouldn’t be able to find it with the wards on it.

She had thought about getting Stephen and Anna turned back, mind wiped and sent on their way. But a quick call to Peg had scuppered that idea. Stephen and Anna’s curse didn’t act like Sarah’s or Christy’s, it couldn’t be reverse by magic or will of the curse. It would run its course and that was that, and Peg was unsure if she could do anything after yet. Similarly, the mind wipe would be difficult, Peg explained that anything with memory deletion was very imprecise and erasing memories was very pot luck. That and Peg had never performed any such spells, being mostly a practitioner of transfiguration with a side of charms and illusions..

All of this left Kate, in her own words, “Up shit-creek without a paddle.”
“Stupid! I’m so bloody stupid! Why did I think kidnapping him was a good idea!?” She lamented still waving her hands above her. She had taken up residence lying across the couch as her head rested on the swell of Sarah’s massive udder.

She checked the time on her wristwatch, “Jesus! 6 a.m.… well at this rate I won’t even be making it to the police station on time”. Her hands fell to her sides, despondent. “I’m so sorry for dragging you guys into this.” She paused for a moment.

“Guys, can I… can I lay low here for a while? I just, I’ve nowhere else that’s safe?” She looked very vulnerable at that moment. Dark eyes wide and pleading, flicking between Sarah and me. Sarah smiled kindly at her and rubbed her hair. “Of cmmmoooo-course you can”. Kate smiled, a genuine thankful smile.

We chatted for a little while longer, Kate insisting that she would take the couch, even when Sarah offered to sleep in the converted barn. We also had a conversation about our charges downstairs. Kate decided eventually, exasperated that if she was going to be stuck hiding here for a while she may as well try to make her peace with Anna at least, and agreed to bring her upstairs and to try to be more honest with her.

Finally calling it a night, just as the first rays of sunlight peaked through the window and the embers in the fire finally went out, Kate tucked up on the couch and me and Sarah collapsing into our bed. Neither of us knowing that hundreds of miles away, someone else, who would become very intertwined with our lives was also just falling, exhausted, to bed.

And here. Some quick smut to go with an otherwise expositiony chapter

Gah! Bright light!

Christy awoke with a start as a raven, loudly screeching, flew past window. Turning over on top of her sheets she looked at her clock. It was coming up to noon.

Must get up. God I’m very hungry. And sore…

Making an upset face she ran her arms down to her battered goat sex and tried to gently pull her lips apart, forgetting that her finders had turned to hard, black, hoof.

Aah! Ow! Stupid! Too much sex for me. None today so!

Getting up from the bed she wobbled for a moment on her feet, bleated udder swinging like a pendulum. Bloated udder sandwiched between her legs, making her upright movement more and more difficult by the day, she waddled over to the full length mirror in her room. Taking herself in in the mirror from top to bottom she smiled. Her long, golden blond hair, one of the only remaining human features on her head, cascaded in matted messy curls down around her muzzled face and square pupiled eyes. Nostrils flaring she turned her head, noting the very fine fuzz that was growing under her chin and up from her neck to her cheeks. It wasn’t fur, and was not very noticeable unless close, but it was definitely starting to grow in.

Moving down from her head she noted that almost every patch of fur on her body, from that running along her shoulders and down her spine, to the hair encircling her udder and waist, was very matted in patches. She giggled as she remembered.

Dirty girl! So much cum!

Even after being cleaned up by the others last night it was still noticeable what had happened. She had protested heavily to being cleaned at the time, but was overruled to prevent the van from getting destroyed. Suddenly remembering that great injustice done to her gathered cum trophies Christy pouted to herself.

So mean. I want that cum all over me…

She looked up again at that mirror, nipples and teats hardening as she gave them a quick flick with her hoof-hand.

Hah! Still can! Billy has lost, eh… lots of cum!

Delighted she padded out of her room on bare feet, pausing only for a moment struggle a little with the door. Passing the open door of the bathroom she chuckled to herself. For the past week she had been going outside, squatting in the field or behind bushes to do her business. It felt so liberating, so free, so right, but most importantly, so base and animalistic. It felt great to just let go of her former self and give in to that animal that was taking over more and more.
She had been careful initially not to let the others see in case they gave out to her, but after witnessing Sarah doing the same thing yesterday afternoon she decided there was no point in being sneaky.

Padding through the gold morning grass she found a spot a dozen or so yards from the side of the house with the billy tied up, squatted and relieved herself quickly, shuddering in delight at the feeling. The billy, nose twitching at the smell of his approaching nanny, got to his feet just as she reached him.

“Eeehhh. Tro-o-ophy!” Christy bleated at him as he tried to nuzzle his way under her udder.

Ow no! Still sore! Just want cum trophy back!

Christy pushed him away and got on all fours underneath him sticking her head under his swollen balls and gasping at the feeling of having the sweaty appendage sit on her face. She gently nuzzled as the red poker slowly emerged, filling her with delight and gratitude at being, in her mind, the world’s happiest woman.

Taking its tip into her muzzle and holding the sheath as gently as she could with her appendages, she began to suckle him. The billy began to buck under Christy’s ministrations, causing him to pop from her mouth once or twice as she stopped to steady him before eagerly continuing.

The moment Christy tasted the first jet of that delicious salty snack she pulled the billy free with a happy gulp and moan, and let the rest of his viscous yellow cum splash all over her face and chest.

Careful not to hurt herself Christy giggled as she rubbed the smelly mess into her skin and fur.

There! Much better! Like last night.Ooohh! Tingly!

She exhaled happily as she watched new, thick, grey, hair-follicles push though their way the mat of cum caked all over her chest. Slowly spreading down from the existing fur on her collarbones it grew out like a wave, encircling her swollen breast-teats and covered the top of her chest in fur. Leaving only from the bottom of her rib-cage down to her rising happy-trail hair-free on her.

Mmm. Better!!!

More fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19304091/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1457341369/1457341369.indigocarmine_dp29.jpg

I hope the next installment comes soon!  Sarah needs her own tail, lol.  Or better yet, Caroline might be cowing it up soon herself hmm?

Anna took the news of the inability to reverse or stop her change as well as could be expected. First she raged at Kate, then at Stephen, then back at Kate. Finally settling with sulking naked on the bed, with a similarly shocked Stephen sitting nearby on the couch, Kate and I shared awkward glances.

We had realised that neither had seen Sarah or Christy yet, which would undoubtedly cause and issue when introducing the two heavily transformed “women”, and I use that term loosely.

“I’m really sorry Anna!” Kate started, taking a few steps to round the bed and making eye contact with her. Kate turned her head angrily again and crossed her arms under her top pair of breasts, covering the next set down. “Anna, you seem really nice. I… I am sorry after all of this that you got caught up with all of this. I just wanted to get back at Stephen.”

Anna glared over at Stephen, who had his head in his hands. Raging suddenly picked up a pillow and flung it as hard as she could at him. “Asshole! Why did you make me part of this?”. Kate gave her a moment and continued on. “Look, if it’s any consolation we can let you out of this room and around the cottage. Give you clothes back. All of that… We just can’t leave.”

At the mention of leaving  Stephen’s head popped up. “Can I get out too?”. Both Anna and Kate both turned and at the same moment spat “Shut up Stephen!”. Defeated his head sank back into his hands.

Sighing Anna extended a hand, which Kate took to help her off the bed. Rising she joined Kate walking towards the open door to the hall and stairs up into the house. Pausing at the precipice Kate raised a hand. “I should give you a heads-up. It’s not just us who live here.” Pointing at herself and me. “There are two more women. Sarah and Christy, they… they’re changing too.” Anna looked part-puzzled and part horrified. “Into Dogs too? Jesus, how many people have you cursed???”
Kate waved her hands, “Oh no no! They’re not dogs, a cow and a goat. They’re changing… because they want to.”

Anna looked even more puzzled “They want to?”. Kate fumbled awkwardly, “Yeah they’re the ones who started this, or, at least Sarah was… she’s the cow. Christy came after, she’s turning into a goat… Oh but it was her choice too. They both are happy with the changes. They’re fairly along the way too sooooo… don’t be freaked out okay?”

Anna looked conflicted but shook it off in exasperation, “Fine… as long as I get out of this room…” Kate led her again, but paused one more time, “Just a heads-up… Christy is a little… frisky most of the time…” Sighing Anna just accepted this, assumingly just numb from the overload of strange.

The meet and greet with the rest of the house went well. Sarah greeted her first, warmly as Anna stood with her mouth open gaping at my transformed cow-wife. She still hadn’t gotten over the shock when Christy wandered in from outside. She half greeted Anna, who didn’t respond. Without much else she quickly got distracted and waddled bow-legged into her room, udder swinging like a pendulum.
After we had given Anna a sweater and pants to wear, dresses no longer fitting her torso, we sat down and answered all her questions as best we could. For several hours and many, many cups of tea we told Anna our history as a group to how the curses worked. She took all of the information in faith and believed all we told her about magic. Though, with what she had seen up until then it was not hard to considering what she had seen up until then.

Eventually she just settled back into her seat, steaming cup of tea in her hand. “So… Just to summarise. As long as I do not cum or have an orgasm I won’t change any further…”
Kate nodded her head, then added. “Yes. You may start changing while having sex or if you get horny, but as long as you don’t come the changes won’t stick.”
Anna pulled her knees to her chest, clearly uncomfortable. “Gah!... No more sex for me… How shit is that…”
I looked at Kate with a knowing glance, there was one part of the curse that we hadn’t told her yet. Awkwardly Kate coughed and then interrupted Anna. “Well, just so you know… There maaay be another curse… charm on you at the moment…”
Anna rolled her eyes in resignation and held her head in her hands. “What?” She spat, disappointed.
“Erm… You may have a lust charm on you too, it’ll make you more and more horny the longer you go without sex.”
“Horunge…” She spat in Swedish… Making to get up and leave.
Kate quickly jumped in, “But that one is a different charm. It has nothing to do with the other one. Peg will probably have no problem lifting it!”
Anna froze narrowed her eyes and sat down slowly. “Well… you had better make sure she does…”

We tried contacting Peg then, but weren’t getting any luck with her phone, leaving her with a message Anna went to leave the sitting room, wanting to be alone outside for a while. I led her out so that the curse on the house wouldn’t stop her and brought her as far as a low stone wall where she sat down and stared at the setting sun.

When she asked me to leave her I nodded in understanding and went back inside.

None of us went to work that night, having stayed up so late the previous night we were all still far too tired to be able for work. That and Christy was still quite sore from the pounding she had taken the night before. Instead we all sat down in the sitting room with a roaring fire to watch a movie. I sat on a couch with my cow-wife snuggled up beside me, blanket over her lower half, udder hanging between her legs, almost touching the ground. Kate sat on a one-man armchair, wearing the pink PJ’s from the night before. Christy sat cross-legged on the ground, udder resting on her legs, stark naked of course. Even Anna joined from outside after a while. She had slipped into the room, hovered behind the couch, before finally sitting down on the other side of Sarah to me.

The next two weeks passed without much happening in the house. Stephen moped around the basement. Not talking to anyone, or anyone talking to him. He spent his hours just playing videogames.
Anna too, moped around the house, she was relatively okay when talking to Sarah and me, but was still curt whenever Kate tried to engage her in conversation, which was understandable, especially considering we still couldn’t get a hold of Peg to reverse the horniness curse. Though Stephen had fallen prey to his urges already and now sported furry balls, Anna had thus far held on. Though out of respect for her and to not make things difficult we refrained from walking naked around the house anymore, even making sure Christy dressed every day.  She still slept in the basement room she shared with Stephen, more out of necessity than anything else. Our little home was getting very cramped.

Kate had graduated from a couch to a roll-up futon that I had bought in town one day, along with a long list of clothes for her, finally updating her wardrobe from the scant few items she had taken with her when fleeing the police. She spent most of her time keeping up with scholarly articles on veterinary, and playing games with Sarah. She was also lamenting the loss of her practice, her colt, and her dog. Which had all been taken into shelters after her disappearance.

Christy was still going to work most nights. All signs of being a barwoman or performer had gone out the window as her changes progressed. She now lived for sex and having fun with her new body. Despite earlier talk of her Billy being better than people at sex, she sure was having mountains of sex with normal hot-blooded men. Lines of them would hang all over her, showering her with drink and gifts whenever she turned up at work. She loved the attention, giving them all her time, and her body. Most nights ended up with some sort of orgy going on in a back room, before Christy would stumble out, bow-legged and dribbling cum from most orifices, whereupon Sarah and I would clean her up and take her home. Though she hadn’t had sex with her Billy, at least as far as we knew, her changes were still progressing slowly, but surely. Fur had begun to grow in on her face, slowly creeping up her neck, under her chin, dusting her cheeks and forming a fine layer on her muzzle. More and more she resembled a goat every day. Also, I was unsure if it was my imagination, but Christy seemed to have shrunk at least an inch or two in those two weeks.
I too had found myself more and more enticed by Christy’s animalistic form. While always attracted to her as a human, the more and more Goaty she turned, the more I wanted to just rut with her. I suspected something magical was going on, explaining the scores of men who courted her every night, but I didn’t care enough to stop me having the occasional “tumble in the hay” with her. Sarah didn’t mind of course. Especially since most of my attention was on my beautiful wife.

Sarah too had changed more over those two weeks. We had taken precautions during sex, always wearing rubbers, nonetheless, just like Christy, her willingness to change fuelled her transformation. The fur around her ankles had spread up her leathery legs, now as far as her mid thighs. Every day it seemed an inch or two higher, which filled her with immense joy watching it unfold. We still had to milk her twice a day, emptying her swollen udder, spurt by spurt, moo by moo into milk pails, which were then usually thrown down the drain. Most times I did the milking, though Kate often stepped in, wanting to be helpful around the house. Once Anna even tried it, saying she had never milked a Cow before, before then blushing and apologising to Sarah for insinuating she was a Cow.
This made Sarah laugh as she insisted that Anna call her a cow. “I’m nnmmooo human anymmooo… anymore!”. She had responded happily.

I had installed many rugs into the bathroom in an attempt to make things easier for Sarah to go. She still used the loo for poos, but had given up on pissing in a toilet and was now just squatting in the field. Secretly I found this base and sexy, but I hadn’t told her that.

Sarah worked almost every night at the bar again, waiting tables, hefting barrels of beer around and serving behind the bar. She was happy there. It gave her some needed social release and kept the money flowing in, now that Christy didn’t work properly anymore. We had tried to get Christy to charge for all of the men having sex with her, though her horniness and lack of caring made that a fool’s errand.

The evenings too had become shorter, though the mild climate in the valley kept the worst of the chill away. Winters in these parts were short, wet, and quite mild. So much so that we had started saving up for a greenhouse. Sarah’s plan to turn our land into a farm was finally starting to happen, and this is where Sarah and I spent most of our time.

Initially we had been a little lost about how to build greenhouses, check soil pH and mineral content of the soil, determine the right kind of crops, suitable for that soil etc. But we had made do with literature initially, and then thanks to the help of our newest friend, Caroline.

Caroline had turned up at the bar two nights after drinking Sarah’s milk and thanked us profusely. She then sported solid B’s which had turned to D’s with two further rounds of suckling from Sarah’s udder over the weeks. After the “session” which had grown her nubs into pert and bouncy C-cups, Sarah and Caroline had started talking again, during which Sarah remembered an off-hand comment Caroline had made about growing up on a farm.

She confirmed that, although she worked in industry now, that she had been born and raised on a farm, eldest of four and had spent all of her youth helping and working on the family farm. She gave us many pointers, helped us choose the right kit, the right equipment, and gave sage advice every night as we found out what needed to be done to successfully grow crops.

It was during one of those chats at the bar that Sarah invited her to our house for the first time. Halloween was looming, two nights away. With so many glum people in our house Sarah was adamant on cheering everyone up and was organising a party. She had been making a lot of secretive calls and conversations with someone over the past week. I assumed it was about the party and didn’t want to spoil the surprise, so I stayed out of it. After getting her invitation from Sarah, Caroline, intrigued with our life and stories of our home, accepted to “Try something different”.

A nice bit of exposition!  And it seems Caroline may be interested in taking her transformation lifestyle to the next level eh?

More fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19796283/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1461690632/1461690632.indigocarmine_dp30.jpg