Re: A Dairy Princess' Revenge - by Cowpoke & Madmax011

Love the art, my friend.  For some reason I feel like I can hear the phrase, "Shall we play a game?"

Oh God…
Nnnggh…
Jesus that is not good…

Just as she had done the last few mornings, Anna woke in a pool of her own sweat. Her thin pyjama pants clung uncomfortably to her legs, and under her fluffy fleece top the higher up and larger of her 8 breasts slid infuriatingly off each other.

She peeled her blanket off herself and looked over, across the room to where Stephen slept on the couch. Tensions had eased slightly between them over the past two weeks, needs must and all that. That said she still wouldn’t dream of getting back together with him.

Blinking in the dark of her basement home she sat up in her bed, she bit back a moan as gravity took over and made all of her breasts and taut nipples brush agonisingly against the inside of her fleece top. Even worse was when she swung her legs over the side of the bed and her thighs rubbed off each other. She could feel how frictionless it was happening and how good it felt.

Ohh… I… I need a cold shower.

Struggling, and whimpering Anna stood up and began to stumble in the dark towards her bathroom in a strange, bowlegged walk, attempting to not let her legs brush off each other.

The lust curse that had been placed on her had been getting progressively worse every day. Initially she just felt a bit of a twinge every once in a while, a little hot flush while watching TV, etc… But now, two weeks later… Every night her dreams were vivid, erotic messes. She always woke up soaked in more than one way and on the verge of orgasming. Cold showers had helped up until now, but with a low level horny thrum staying behind for hours and getting worse every day she didn’t know how long it would take before she’d cave.

Ah… Oh god…

Carefully she peeled her pants off her legs. Strings of translucent girl-cum droplets hung agonisingly from her furry vagina. Afraid of going near her privates over the past few weeks, Anna had let her golden curls grow back in.

Even more carefully she then reached up to remove her sweat soaked top. The sensation of each pair of breasts slipping free into the cool night air was heavenly. Nipples going hard against the cold and the breeze from the aircon licking them all like a thousand small tongues. By the time her top pair popped free Anna was gasping for air, flushed and drooling from her nethers.

I do not have much time. Quick. Must shower…

She turned to the shower, but her eyes made contact with themselves in the full length mirror hanging on the wall. It made her pause for a moment. Gulping she looked down at her changed body,  not at her extra breasts, she was oddly used to the sight of them, it was her blackened lips and the underside of her nose that caught her. Ever since she had been getting vivid dreams she would wake up with black lips and nose, only for them to disappear once she had calmed down again.

Still afraid, fascinated and so very, very, horny, she raised a trembling hand up to once again brush her tingling lips.

It feels so strange, so nice…

Subconsciously Anna’s other hand began to drift, first across her breasts, flowing from slick valley to hardened peaks, slowly down her chest. Lower and lower it went until finally it came to the forest of curls, spreading her fingers she rubbed through it, barely making contact with her labia. The touch was enough to send an electric-like shock through her though.

Ohhh! That is it! Oh yes!

All other thoughts fled from Anna’s mind as visions of her dreams came flooding back to her. Visions of big, strong, muscly men rubbing her, kissing her, licking her all over, turning her, bending her and taking her from behi-

“Gaaaaahhhnnnngghh”.

Anna’s hand shot out to steady herself against the cold tiled bathroom wall as the other plunged her sopping depths. Toes curled and her vision went white around the edges as two weeks of pent-up frustrations were finally released. As her moaning continued and her orgasm peaked her knees buckled from under her and she slid leglessly to the ground.

“Oh Yes! Oh God! Finally”

As her the crashing waves of her orgasm finally ebbed to a soft warm glow she smiled to herself, blank minded and satisfied. Until the tingling in her lips reminded her of the consequences of her actions.

Her eyes widened in horror and her stomach sank as she jumped up to look into the mirror. The face that made contact with her was the one she had been afraid of, the one she had seen more and more over the past few weeks, the one that sported plump black lips, a blackened philtrum and a wet black underside of her nose.

It wasn’t a great morning for poor Anna that day. Not only was she upset about having given in to her lust, she also had the indignity of waking up some hours later to Stephen, face buried in her discarded pyjamas, inhaling deeply and masturbating furiously. Apparently the smell was “Too much” for him. He now sported a shiny white set of canines, making him look a little like some sort of bizarre vampire.

Anna, none too pleased about the whole thing went straight back Sarah and begged her to try Peg again, to which Sarah replied that she still hadn’t heard from her, and had left plenty messages. Unhappy, but without anything she could do about it, Anna took the momentary reprieve from her horniness and went outside to help me, Sarah and Kate go about digging up the garden.

We had finally done enough tests and learned enough from Caroline that we were comfortable starting our vegetable patch. The greenhouse still had to be bought, but with plenty of places to buy materials only a few hours away we decided it best to just mark out the area first and clear it of grass and rocks.

All morning Kate and Anna, using the old push-lawnmower from our old town house to cut the grass back to a reasonable length. While Sarah and I followed with spades, chopping and cutting away the top layer of soil, cleaning it of grass. Though Sarah moved slower than I did, thanks to her bulk, she seemed to have no problem in swinging her spade around. Muscles rippled under her skin and I wondered if her jest about pulling the plough through here would be such a jest after all.

It was a tough but cathartic few hours to set everything up. By the time the late afternoon rolled around we were as good as done. Letting Anna and Kate take care of the tidy-up, Sarah and I went to find Christy, still covered in the last nights “fun” curled up on her bed having an afternoon nap.

Her room had stopped resembling a person’s room a few weeks ago, not long after Christy had decided to keep her growing kid and go full Goat. Clothes were strewn everywhere, the smell was like a barn, and she didn’t even sleep under the covers, just curled on top of a pile of them.

She awoke with a startled “Bleeeeheheh”. Thick tongue sticking out of her furry muzzle. She did her best attempt her muzzle would allow at a smile once she saw us. It was amazing how little human still remained on her face. Her skull was still rounded at the back and far wider than a goat’s should be, but it was far more animal than human at this stage. Nonetheless I didn’t budge as she stood up, pink soles patting the ground and “kissed” me good morning.

Something I had noticed lately, and it was not something I had discussed with Sarah, was that Christy’s mental faculties were definitely deteriorating, with every passing day she became more animal-like. Initially I had thought lust was just addling her brain, but now… now I was certain that it was more than that. She was still capable of full speech, of course. Well… hard to understand certainly, but it was still conversational. She was however regressing slightly in how she spoke and acted, she was far more direct with her speech now. Using only direct requests, commands, statements. Her vocab had similarly cut out superfluous words, she much preferred the simple. But most tellingly her mannerisms had become ever more simple, more juvenile. She was far more trusting, adoring, and full of wonder at everything, which in itself was infectious.

She snuggled into me with her furry face as I leant down slightly to return the hug. Pressing her nose against my chest and inhaling deeply she bleated. I could feel her nostrils flaring against my chest, as I’m sure she felt my hardening cock against her warm udder.

“Sme-e-e-el ni-i-i-ice! M-m-mmm, Wa-a-a-nt”.

My clothes were soaked in sweat from working outside, no doubt the smell she liked, and as much as I wanted to have quick romp, I had to get Sarah, myself, and Christy clean for work.

Reluctantly I turned our goaty-girl down and sent her pouting to the bathroom, where we washed her off while she gleefully played with herself.
Work that evening was like many others over the past few weeks. Sarah waited on clients, Christy entertained clients, and I shared a booth with Caroline, poring over options for setting up the perfect greenhouse. It felt like no time at all until my head hit the pillow beside an equally wrecked Sarah, delighted to have the following evening off, now that Halloween was finally here.

Finally more DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19911280/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1462691280/1462691280.indigocarmine_dpr31.jpg

Classic DPR fanart.  I like it!

So what do you say, Max?  Got any more inspiration in there?  We're all chomping at the bit (pun intended).

Was in a drawing mood, so some DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20464389/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1467617469/1467617469.indigocarmine_dpr32.jpg

Well it certainly helped trigger another resurgence in my interest in this series, so well done there!

On a critical note, I must say that it is a little harder to see Sarah's hands/front hooves using the sprayer, but it still is a nice shot.

Was in the mood, so more DPR fanarts: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20624348/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1469086763/1469086763.indigocarmine_dpr33.jpg

More DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20689069/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1469695517/1469695517.indigocarmine_dpr34.jpg

Not bad, not bad!  Do you think you'd ever make a sequence?  You know, show a multi-image panel of Sarah then to now?

Also...Max, my man!  Where is our next segment?  We are all hungry for more!

Found a pose I like, so more DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20828149/
http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1470969300/1470969300.indigocarmine_dpr35.jpg

DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21120065/

http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1473642086/1473642086.indigocarmine_dpr36.jpg

*thumbs up*

This is a shout out to Madmax!  Seeing as how Halloween is right around the corner in our real lives, have you got another few chapters ready for posting?  I'm dying to see what happens!

The next morning Sarah told me what all of her secret phone calls were about. She had in fact been in contact with Peg, but not to reverse Anna’s curse. Quite the opposite as it turned out. She had been in contact with Peg about getting a way to get Kate to join all of the people turning in the house. Sarah admitted to me that back when the five Dairy Princesses had been in university, that Sarah had once borrowed Kate’s laptop. On that laptop she had found, to her then surprise and horror, a lot of hard-core bestiality, all of it male animal on female woman. Too shocked and embarrassed to say anything to Kate she had pretended not to have seen anything and kept the information to herself.

She had always wondered if that was why Kate got into veterinary science, and wondered even more if Kate had ever but her fetish into action, especially considering she owned a dog and a horse, both which apparently featured heavily in her collection.

Sarah and Peg had taken it upon themselves to set Kate up with an option to act this potential dream of hers. Due to Anna wanting to get a hold of Peg, however, and both girls wanting it to be a surprise, Sarah was keeping Peg’s involvement secret.

All I had to do was to collect Max, Kate’s Golden Retriever, and Ares, Kate’s colt. Both of which Peg had gotten a hold of after Kate’s departure, and both which would have a specific curse on them. If Kate was to ingest the semen of either animal into her, then it would set her down the same transformation path as Christy and Sarah, albeit into the female of the animal whose sperm she ingested. As Peg’s magic would only last a few hours Peg also was to increase both animal’s libido’s to ensure they were more willing participants in all of the activities.

My part was to pick up both animals from Peg as I drove to the nearest town to pick up both Caroline and all of our party supplies.

To say Kate was ecstatic to see Max and Ares was an understatement.
Max, barking out of the car window had alerted the house to our presence before the car had fully pulled into the driveway. I saw Sarah looking out of the window with a knowing smile, Anna and Christy appeared soon after from inside the house to see what the commotion was. Anna didn't even have time to be shocked at the sight of a dog before Kate barrelled past her.
Max, smelling his owner wriggled his way out of the open window of the now parked truck and tore down the road at her.
The reunion was sweet to watch, Kate clearly cared for her animals. Both Max and Ares were showered with kisses and hugs.
Not wanting to get in their way, Caroline and I began to bring all of the car's contents into the house. Along the way we recruited Christy to help us carry items in. Caroline greeted Christy kindly and complimented her on how nice her fur looked, which Christy loved.
With Max running around her heels Kate took Ares and bridled him around the side of the house, to a fence, as a makeshift hitching post.
She spent a few more moments pressing her face against his large equine muzzle, whispering sweet nothings to her precious colt. She did not notice as she did so, Ares's manhood stirred underneath his considerable bulk. Slowly and smoothly the black piece of meat slid from its sheath and dangled limply underneath him.
Peg's curse was working well on Ares; he was clearly horny, pheromones flooding his mind. Kate pulled away from him without noticing, however, and returned inside. Clearly she'd need a little more proximity before anything would rub off on her.
With Ares tied up outside, Max had a chance to catch up and get close to Kate, but once indoors he quickly lost interest in her, opting instead to follow around a bemused looking Anna.
The presence of a dog began to get to Anna quite quickly, as Max followed her around tail wagging, red pecker showing constantly.
Eventually she led him downstairs to her own room and locked him in there with a bowl of water, food, and the instruction to Stephen to "Keep an eye on him and do not let him upstairs".
Max scratched and barked for a few minutes but, quickly lost interest and piped down.
It looked like everyone was safe from the two cursed animals for the time being. Not wanting to seem too obvious neither Sarah nor I said anything and just continued setting everything up.
Within a few hours, food and drinks had been prepared. Trays of vol au vents, savoury tartlets, and other finger food (containing no beef of course) was stacked all over the kitchen counter. For Sarah we just had a big bowl of greens ready for her.
The house itself was decked out in as much barnyard theme as we could manage, hay strewn everywhere in the living room, crunching under-foot and under-hoof equally.
By the time twilight hit we turned down the lights, turned up the music and began to party.
  - -----------

Christy was the first to appear from her room dressed up for Halloween. She had gone with a "devil" outfit, ignoring the request from Anna to wear clothes of course. Her blond hair had been hair sprayed black and tied back in a ponytail. She had also clearly spent a lot of time using red hairspray to spray the rest of her fur red. Considering that the red stopped halfway down her hairy belly, she must have run out, or struggled with her hoof-hands. She had also roughly sellotaped a fake red tail to her own tail.
Strolling towards me she smiled. "Me-e-e-e de-e-evil. Li-i-i-ke!?" She spun on the spot showing me her handiwork. I told her she looked great which delighted her. Jumping excitedly she clapped with her hoof-hands, making a clicking noise as her hooves clashed, and her udder jiggled madly "Go-o-o-d! Wa-a-a-ant to be-e-e-e ba-a-a-a-ad toni-i-i-ight!"
I smiled, this was perfect, Christy had a way of getting people to let go of inhibitions, if she was in a mischievous mood tonight, then things would be fun. I took her hoof-hands in mine and rubbed them gently. "Yes Christy! Be a bad girl tonight. I'm counting on you, make sure we all have fun!"
She gave me her best, cutest goaty smile and leaned forward and upward, giving me an affectionate lick. Feeling for what a great companion Christy had been over the past while and how we would soon not be able to talk to her anymore, I suddenly became overcome with some melancholy. Christy, amazingly and intuitively picked up on this. As if mind reading, she raised her hand and stroked my face with her rough hoof fingers. "No saa-a-d! A-a-a-a-am ha-a-a-appy. You fo-o-o-or co-o-ow. I go-o-o-at no-o-ow. Wa-a-a-ant fu-u-ull go-o-oat. Fe-e-el go-o-od."
She began to pant with excitement thinking about herself. I felt better seeing her happy and vocalise it, but didn't dwell on the point when Christy took my hand shyly and drew it to her udder. "Pu-u-ull" she ordered. Obeying I smiled with her as a jet of milk shot from her taut teat. "When!!?" I inquired.
"Toda-a-a-ay!" She bleated happily. Breaking from our conversation she glance over my shoulder and bleated, "Ca-a-a-ar-li-i-ine".
"Hi guys!" A shy call came from the door. Turning around Caroline stood in the doorway blushing furiously. She wore a very fetching dirndl, chequered green with a white blouse. Long woollen socks were pulled up her shapely legs. Her growing breasts fit snuggly into the blouse.
"I bought this years ago while at Oktoberfest... Never really fit me until now!" She beamed as she straightened out an unseen crease, teeth gleaming white, offsetting her blushing red cheeks. "All thanks to you and Sarah. I..." She trailed off.
I never did get to hear her thought as the powerful clopping of hooves interrupted us. Sarah sauntered into the room, my jaw almost hit the floor. Somehow, Sarah had managed to squeeze herself into a tight denim jacket. Jeans were pasted to her legs, somehow staying up despite the massive hole cut in the front for her udder. From under her cowboy hat, sans holes for her horns, she flicked her hair braid over her shoulder and winked at me. "Co-o-o-owgirl! At y-moooo... your service!"
Looking like my absolute wet dream I couldn't even respond, instead I stood agape and let Caroline and Christy gush all over her.
"Hey... Sarah... she looks good" I heard a timid voice and felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. Turning I saw that Anna had joined us. She offered me a weak smile, black underside to her nose twitching. I took a step back to get a measure of her costume.
Surprisingly for her she had gone with a dog costume. On her head perched a hairband with two golden floppy ears, her face was painted to resemble a canine with whiskers, she wore a furry blond suit combined with a tail that must have been roasting and had painted her hands the same golden brown as the colour of her faux fur.
"Didn't think Dog would be your thing?" I commented. She shrugged "I do actually love dogs, all things considered... and this was by far the easiest costume."
Bouncing on her feet for a few moments an awkward silence descended that she eventually broke with, "I am going to get a drink...", and wandered off to the kitchen to make herself one. As she wandered to the kitchen our last houseguest, Kate, appeared at the door with a drink in her hand, still beaming from ear to ear. With not many options and having forgotten to order something from Caroline she had just donned her veterinary blue scrubs.
  - -------
The party did pick up considerably from there. Conversation began flowing as alcohol loosened our tongues. Caroline and I chatted about our childhoods, she learning more about mine and Sarah's past, and I about her life with three sisters growing up on a cattle farm.
Sarah, Anna and Kate stood together laughing and chatting, while Christy spent most of her time carefully on the computer playing DJ. 80's power ballads and 90's pop ruled the playlists and dancefloor.
Her hoof hands made it difficult for her to work the computer, but she just about managed.
It was about two hours, and several drinks in when, while moving across the dancefloor, I slid on an unexpected wet patch. I managed to hold my balance and not fall, but only barely. Looking down I could see the offending liquid on the strawless dance area, and quickly deduced it was not alcohol, but milk.
Several streaks of the white fluid were lined around a small puddle. Smaller droplets trailed off and led right to the culprit. Sarah stood, with her back to me, still chatting with Kate and Anna. From behind I could see the fleshy pink udder dangling between her legs was taut with milk. With each sway of her wide hips her muscly thighs squeezed the oversized milkbag, dribbling a little milk from her engorged teats into the hay below her. Neither Kate, nor Anna seemed to notice, even as Sarah shivered and tensed with each mini spurt. Further staring revealed her jeans, pasted to her wide hips and ass, had a big wet patch between her thighs. Sarah was absolutely drenched.
I smiled to myself, thinking that she most likely didn't milk herself this evening not by accident, but on purpose so that we would need to do it during the party.
I wondered if Sarah had done that on purpose so the party would have to be derailed to give her a milking. Not wanting to disappoint in any case I snuck over to Christy's DJ stand and whispered my idea into her ear. She bleated in understanding as I dropped my drinks on a table and hurried out of the room. I felt Caroline's confused gaze on me the whole time as I had left her sitting by herself, so I made eye contact with her and gave her a reassuring smile with a wink. She smiled back cautiously, with trust in her eyes, however.
Running off I went in search of that morning's milk pail, and then went running for the spare ones. I found the last one by the back door, having been taken outside to pour down the drain and hose off. I heard a little shudder of the door as I stacked it ontop of the other three that I had collected. Looking up I saw Ares's nose pressed against the door's glass panel, breathing heavily, fogging the glass with every flair of his nostrils. He was getting agitated being outside, alone. I had a wicked thought that that would be good for later. With a smile I wiggled the deadbolt lock on the back door a little to loosen it a bit. Leaving it barely on. Time to give Ares a hand I felt.
When I returned I saw that Christy had done a good job of convincing the others of our game. Sarah stood hunched forward, on cloven legs, holding onto a nearby table. Her udder dangled obscenely beneath her, each thick vein visible on its bulging surface. From her hunched position the dark wet patch on her jeans was very obvious.
She was surrounded by the three girls, Kate, Anna and Caroline. They all must have noticed her wetness, if not her musk. Kate didn't look phased , Caroline blushed demurely, and Anna looked a little unsure.
Christy must have managed to bleat the explanation of our game idea to the girls as they silently each took a milk pail from the stack I had brought in and immediately took their positions again. Anna and Kate on Sarah's left flank, Caroline on her right. She smiled at beaming me and waved me over.
"C'mon! Sarah's ready to pop. Let's milk the poor girl". Sarah Moo'd her approval, looking overall overwhelmed with the thought of sweet release.
I took my place at Caroline's side and waited for the fun to begin.
"A-a-all re-e-eade-e-e!?" Christy bleated from her DJ box. A chorus of surprisingly enthusiastic assent and a solitary Moo greeted her.
She bleated something intelligible and started the music. I almost burst out laughing as the frantic Benny Hill theme song came on. Undeterred, however, I reached down, wrapped my hand around one of Sarah's massive dripping teats and began to deftly pull, pinging milk into my pail.
Our game idea was to see who could empty their part of Sarah's udder first. Making a party game challenge of a much needed milking.
A few moments in I glanced over to Caroline to see how she was doing. She was not pulling frantically at Sarah's udder like the rest of us, but instead was idly rolling the teat around between her fingers, she looked like she was pondering something. She must have sensed my gaze as she turned to look at me. She blushed as I tried to make out what was going on in the mind behind her pretty green eyes. She held my gaze for what seemed like a long time, but in reality must have been just a moment before she smiled, bit her lip and then turned to Sarah's udder. In one fluid motion she dropped to all fours, pushed the pail out of the way, scooted under Sarah, and with one hand reached above her. She took Sarah's fat teat turned her head sideways away from me, long brown hair cascading down the back and shoulder of her dress, before popping the teat into her mouth and began suckling.
The race was on. Delighted, I turned back to milking Sarah even as she jumped at the new sensation of someone suckling her.
I'm pretty sure between all that Sarah didn't manage to bring herself to orgasm during that milking game, not that I asked her, or that I had the chance to ask her later. Considering how the night progressed I wonder would it have changed things.
From Sarah's other side I could hear Kate and Anna giggling and teasing each other with each tug of Sarah's quivering teats. On our side the only noise was Caroline "mmm-ing" between gulps.
On and on this went for a few minutes; rhythmic "splashing" of milk hitting three quickly filling milk-pails, and the soft "mmm's" from Caroline being drowned out by Sarah's enthusiastic "mooing".
Finally, with a wet *pop* and a gasp of fresh air, Caroline finally released Sarah's rubbery teat and fell back on her ass. Panting, she wheezed, "Done! Gah! I win!"  She panted a few more seconds before her face began to flush and she reflexively began to tug at her blouses collar. "Mmm... god it's warm here. Sarah..." The rest of us, including Sarah, had stopped and were staring at her.

“I… Oh that feels… gooood”. Closing her eyes Caroline bit her lip and began swaying with the now slower music playing. An arm shot up, covering both her breasts as a naked person might to save their modesty. Within moments we could see that she was using her arm to mash her breasts; her breaths became short and ragged. Attempting to sit up straighter she raised a leg, only to have her foot ineffectually slip on the ground as she attempted to push. “Mmmm… Sarah, your milk is amazing… it feels so…”. With a cheeky grin she opened her eyes, and began tugging at her collar, revealing her freckled shoulders, but otherwise keeping her covered. She looked down her blouse pulling her arm from her chest from a moment and smiled. “Oh God! That’s so cool”.

I could see that her breasts seemed had grown a small bit. She was obviously still happy to keep growing them. “Sorry if I snuck a freebie!” she quipped, sticking her tongue out.

Sarah laughed and replied, “Toooo-night it’s all frmm… free!”.  Caroline smiled, “I might take you up on a smidge more!”. She extended her hand to me and I helped her up to her feet. I may have accidentally overestimated my pull as I pulled her so hard that she fell slightly forward, stopping herself from chest bumping with her hand. Both of us paused at the proximity as she looked up at me green eyes shining, milky smell hot on her breath, and even though my tastes had shifted quite a lot in the previous year, I still found myself attracted to her. Not wanting Sarah to get any ideas I quickly laughed it off, which Caroline followed only a fraction of a second later.

Hoping that there wasn’t any awkwardness I went to take the pails of milk outside. As I carried the last one to the back door to join the others I heard some heavy footsteps behind me. Turning around I could make out Sarah’s giant silhouette. I was worried she was coming to confront me about a perceived moment about Caroline.

“Honey… Abmoooo-out Caroline”. She began. I immediately felt I was in for it. “Sarah there’s been nothi…”. She raised a hand cutting me off. I still worried but her soft, warm expression did put me somewhat at ease.

“Swmmoo… Sweetie. Whmmen I say I wmooo… want to be a mmmooo, cooo-w I mm-ean it!” She closed the gap between us grasping my hands in hers, gently tracing patterns on my skin with her hard black nails. I must have looked so puzzled as she giggle.

“I mmoo-ean, I’mm a cow, and ymmoo… your mmm-y bull. Bulls have heards…”. She let that hang for a moment. I furrowed my brow. “You don’t mean?”. She smiled, placing a hand on my chest. “As long as I’mmmoooo, nummoo-ber one, then anymooo… anyone in our heard is mm-yours too.”

“Sarah this… This is crazy talk… You know I love you. You’re my number one!”. I responded, meaning every word, even as another part of me became suddenly excited.

“It’s okay, just rememmmooo… Remoooo… remember that!” She finished before untangling herself from be and waddling past me to the back door where Ares was still keeping vigil. With a wink and a smile she unbolted the door and let him in.

137 (edited by Madmax011 2016-11-15 17:35)

Leading a horse through a house it turned out to be easy enough, though as the saying went we could lead it to water, but weren’t one hundred percent that he would drink.

The arrival of a chestnut colt into our living room caused a little bit of a commotion. Kate stood agape, as Anna and Caroline put down their drinks at the nearest table and backed away slightly. Christy, unsurprisingly, was completely unphased and simply turned the music down to a soft level so as not to spook Ares.

Kate, seeing the other two girls panicking slightly calmed them quickly. “It’s okay guys! He’s harmless, a real dote.” She moved a few steps towards him, taking the reins from Sarah and affectionately scratching his long nose. She looked so short next to the massive muscly colt.

She patted his flank as she asked, “Guys, why did you bring Ares indoors?”. Wanting to speed up the exchange of dialogue, Sarah had told me to take charge in the talking, so I cleared my throat. “A-hem, well… It’s to give you an offer of sorts.”

She looked at me warily, “What?”. I paused for a moment, choosing my words carefully. “Sarah… knows what you like… what you’re into…”.  The look of momentary shock and guilt on Kate’s face gave her away instantly. We were onto something.

“I. Erm… What are you talk… I mean, what do you mean?” She stammered. Sarah piped in, “Your laptmooo-op from college.” Her eyes widened and she turned crimson. “Sarah saw what was on it. You are into that sort of thing aren’t you?” I quizzed.

Whether it was the alcohol in her system or a latent desire I was surprised at Kate’s quick confession, “I… am…”. I glanced around the room. Caroline seemed to be forming the gist of what was going on in her head, Anna looked slightly oblivious though.

“Have you ever… with Ares?” I left the question open. She brought her hand to her face, closing her eyes, but still answering muffled by her palm. “Yes… That is, we’ve… I’ve fooled around with him.”.

Anna looked agape, while Caroline looked interested. Lowering her hand from her face Kate looked at Sarah and then at me. “Why are you bringing this up?” She asked.

“Because, if you want to ‘fool around’ with him here, no one will judge, considering all that goes on here it’d be fairly normal.”. She looked at me, digesting my words in her mind, “I suppose… I suppose that’s true.”

Her tongue flicked out as she licked her lips. She glanced around the room, seeing accepting smiles from all bar Anna, who initially still looked shocked, but who after extended eye contact shrugged as if to say “if you must!”.

She turned with an nervous giggle, “I… Oh god I never thought… It’s…” She looked at Sarah and smiled, “I’ve always thought I was a weirdo for thinking it but… God I just think horses are so sexy…” Wringing her hands nervously she smiled. “Okay… Let’s… I can’t believe I’m doing this… Let’s do this.”

With a fluid motion Kate whipped off her scrubs top, revealing a red bra with a flowery pattern. Next she dropped her scrubs bottoms, stepping out of them, also revealing a tight pair of polka dot panties that looked familiar. She stepped up right in front of Ares as Sarah and I began to back off to give her room. Sarah smiled at me and winked, we had planned to wait a little while until Kate was hot and bothered before going to tell her about her chance to join Ares’s kind.

With an almost practiced motion Kate grabbed Ares’s muzzle, and lowered it to her crotch level with only the slightest of tugs. Stepping in she straddled her colt’s wide face. Ares for his part began breathing heavily thorough his nostrils as Kate melted into her lover. She Mmm’d and breathed heavily “I’ve missed this!”.

Slowly she began grinding gently on Ares’s nose, clearly getting wet. This was the final push that Ares needed to get his own manhood into action. Silently the foot long gossamer black rod slipped from its sheath. First dangling obscenely, before slowly hardening to a rock hard rod. Kate smiled and kissed Ares between his eyes and patted the side of his face.

“Okay big fella”, she giggled “Your turn”.  I was about to pipe up about how the curse worked when Sarah put an arm out, making contact with my chest and said “Not yet!”. I didn’t know it then, but those were important words from Sarah. I waited so as Sarah continued to make eye contact with me. Smiling her hand began trailing down my chest to my crotch, feeling my rock hard cock underneath my pants. I automatically thrust my crotch into her hand at the sensation as she giggled and deftly unzipped me to release my cock.

Exposing myself to the room made me slightly self conscious, and I glanced around. Christy was openly masturbating, no surprise there. Anna was surprisingly flustered looking, I could tell by the whiskers growing from her cheeks that she was turned on, though she wasn’t doing anything about it. Caroline was staring openly at my manhood, mouth slightly open, no doubt in surprise at its shape. And Kate, she was kneeling beside her Colt, back to me, tugging him off vigorously with one hand while rubbing herself off through her panties with the other.

I leaned back for a moment and enjoyed the sensations as Sarah began rubbing my cock up and down, quickly liberating a torrent of pre-cum to lubricate the proceedings. This double couple masturbation session continued for a while until white began forming around the edge of my vision as I neared orgasm. I saw Ares began to stamp his hooves, a clear sign he was close. I called out to Kate even as my toes curled, which Sarah took as a sign I was going to orgasm and responded by clamping her muzzle around my cock and hoovering it in. Unable to stop her and warn Kate I was forced to just shout out to warn her. “KATE!” She turned quizzically, horse cock still in one hand and cupping her crotch with the other. Ares took that moment to begin pulsing and coming, the first splatter too Kate right in the side of the head, the next few all landed in a large puddle on the floor as Kate released him in surprise.

The sight of it was enough to send me over the edge as I released myself into Sarah’s eager maw. Having to continue on I twitched and spasmed as I struggled out. “Kate… Nn-aghh… Careful, if you drink his cum, you’ll… oh… you’ll change like Sarah and Christy, only into a… Ah… A horse.”

Kate didn’t even hesitate as the hand that drifted from touching the cum that had spattered her face made contact with her mouth. She maintained eye contact with me as her hand quickly returned to her face. Sarah surfaced and happily “Moo’d” at me licking her snout with her long tongue. I nodded at Kate, to which Sarah turned just in time to see scraping a large glob of cum from her cheek and stuffing her mouth. Sarah “Moo’d” Happily again, this time at Kate. She turned to me again beaming and “Moo’d” a third time as Kate launched herself at the puddle of cum on the floor, lapping away to wild abandon with her ass high in the air, wiggling her wet panties at everyone.

I began to get hard again at the sight as Sarah’s arm grabbed my shoulder hard and turned me. She “Moo’d” a fourth time. This time slightly forceful, with a harder edge to the “Moo” I could sense something was up. I shifted my seated position giving her my full attention. She clutched her throat and extended her neck and gave another, long, loud “Mmmmoooo”.  At this the whole room turned, even Kate, now sporting a wider nose as what had happened slowly sank in with everyone.

Sarah’s voice was gone. Sarah could no longer speak… My wife could only Moo… For a moment she looked panicked with her hand slowly raising to her face. But then slowly, her eyes changed, she looked happy… delighted even. She let out an exultant “Mmmooooooo” even as Christy cheered in the background. Caroline beamed, flashing her pearly whites, even Anna smirked slightly. And Kate, she grinned even though her mouth was sucking the last of the cum from the very tip of Ares’s flared and softening member.

With incredible strength Sarah heaved me to my feet, looked me dead in the eyes, pointed at my rock hard member, and turned around, tearing off her tight jeans to reveal an absolutely sodden cow vagina. Almost being floored at the pheromones and being too afraid to go against the look that she gave me I assumed the position behind her large bulk, sank as best I could into her large gaping vagina and began fucking my Sarah… My wife… My Cow, until, with a grunt I released myself; and with my Cow finally orgasming, I watched as she bellowed even as her auburn locks tumbled from her head. This revealed a Holstein pattern on her bald head.

Hope you all enjoyed the Halloween section to my little story! It was a long time in the delivery so I hope you enjoyed it. There is a little more to come from Halloween to wrap up the night and aftermath, but the big reveal is now done

It's a big change I know, but we have to keep things fresh and I feel that this has the opportunity to give a new dynamic to the Dairy Princess household.

I hope you like it and would love to hear from everyone! Anyone who is a fan, or even not and want to offer come constructive advice, please, post here or PM me.

Also for those following my furaffinity account, where I gather these chapters and post them as larger chunks, I did not survive the great password purge. My new name is Madmax0111 if anyone wants to keep following me. I'll post a new chapter there after the next section is posted here.

Welcome back smile love the new chapter.

One word... AWESOME!!!
I have been waiting for the return of your work, it's awesome stuff

New fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21616843/

http://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1478153458/1478153458.indigocarmine_dpr37.jpg

The Halloween party took a very different turn from that point on. First I had to dismount Sarah as she left off a happy moo. A torrent of cow juices and pearlescent jizz followed my now flaccid penis as it slipped out of Sarah's gaping vagina with a *slurp*. I watched as a glob of cum slowly appeared between her lips and dribbled down onto her bulging udder, which stuck out behind her wide hips. Feeling a very, very pleasant tingling sensation in my nethers I looked down at myself to see, apart from the splattering of body fluids all over my matted pubic hair,  that my cock was responding to the proximity with Sarah's fluids. Fascinated I watched as my 5 inch tapered cock, already altered to the point where the tip had stretched to take over the top third of the shaft, began to stretch. With a grunt of indescribable pleasure it lurched forward at least an inch, closer in fact to two inches. It tapered some more, the head of it now barely half the diameter of the base. When it stopped changing it looked nothing like a human penis anymore, not a bull's either, but certainly not human.

Conflicted about my own changing body I looked up, Sarah was still on all fours panting happily, a pool of jizz now having leaked out of her, rolled down her udder and pooled on the floor below her. I made a mental note to myself to make sure Sarah took the morning after pill tomorrow, not knowing where she was in her estrus cycle.

Sarah had begun to recover and noticed her fallen locks lying all around her. She pawed through them gently, picking up a few locks at a time and letting the individual strands fall to the ground. I quickly glanced around to see everyone watching Sarah, everyone except Caroline. She stood eyes bulging and by following her line of sight I could see she was looking at my junk.

Our eyes met for just a moment and she blushed and quickly looked away. A moment later Sarah righted herself, standing upright, thigh muscles rippling as her udder swung into position. She turned to face me.

Though her face had not been altered in this change, the loss of her hair did make her look a lot different. Her half cow, half human short muzzle looked more pronounced without hair to frame it. And her twitching ears looked positively gigantic as they stood out from her head. Her twinkling eyes still reminded me of Sarah the human as they regarded me with barely contained excitement.

"Mmmooooooooo...." Sarah softly lowed, as if I would understand. She extended her hand, still clutching some of her fallen hair. With a flourish she let all of the hair tumble from her grasp, before she reached up with both hands and gently touched and probed at her now bald head.

"Mmmooooo.. mmoo". She lowed again,  smiling and her hands explored her head.

Then Sarah went to inspect herself in our bathroom mirror. Caroline and I both accompanied her, as Kate and Christy attempted to coax Ares out of the house. All while Anna resigned herself to clearing up Sarah's fallen hair.

In the bathroom Sarah stood on the rug I had placed down to ensure she wouldn't slip, and steadied herself on the sink as she tugged and pulled at her head inspecting it.

Pants-less, I wandered over to the toilet and began using toilet tissue to clean all of the stains of our rutting. Observing Sarah and Caroline at the mirror I noticed how Caroline kept sneaking quick glances at me. Or more specifically, my junk.

A little unsure about the attention I was getting from another woman I turned slightly to hide myself, and then, once finished, wrapped a towel around me.

I then returned to the mirror to see that Sarah had gotten lipstick from beside the sink and scrawled "Pretty" in luscious red arching over her own reflection.

"You like the look then?" I inquired. She nodded vigorously, nose-ring flopping with every nod of her head. Grabbing the lipstick again she quickly scribbled "Pretty fur" on the mirror; before turning, grabbing my hand and guiding it to her head.

Under it I felt not the expected slick bald head, but what must have been the very start of furry stubble coming from her patchy crown.

"Ah I see! Looks like we won't have to find you head warmers for the cold just yet." I quipped. Sarah gave a happy "Moo" as Caroline chuckled.

-     -------
  We returned to the party to see that the others had managed to get Ares back out of the house and had retreated back to the ring of recliners and couches around our coffee table. Christy had swept all of the hay back as Anna stoked a fire and Kate poured everyone more drinks. Seeing us arriving she poured an extra three glasses. Handing one to me as I moved to sit.

Now closer to her I could see her change better, much like had happened with Sarah early on, her nose had flattened considerably, widening her nostrils.

Thanking her I sat as Sarah awkwardly sat and Caroline deftly slipped on the next couch over from me.

As everyone sat, chatted and drank in the quiet gloaming of the comfortable fire, tongues loosened and stories flowed. Kate told us about how she had first seen a horses penis on a trip to a farm that the Dairy Princesses had done. The sight of it at the time had awakened something within her, and she admitted that that was the start of her interest in bestiality, but didn't share any more than that.

Anna then told us about how she had always wanted to leave home in Sweden, to find herself in the great big world, but how she quickly got sick of city life, realising that country life was more her thing.

A quiet moment in the conversation descended and I looked up. Through curling whisps of water vapour rising from a steaming cup of tea, my eyes met Caroline's green ones. She smiled warmly at me, cheeks a ruddy red from both either the warmth of the fire or the effects of the alcohol. It was such a genuine smile I couldn't help but reciprocate.

Our eyes held for a moment until rustling from my left tore me from Caroline's gaze.
With a mighty heave, Sarah had stood up. At first I thought she was going to say something. Until I remembered she couldn't speak anymore. Instead she stretched with a satisfied "Mmooo" and absently scratched her bulging belly.

She pointed at herself and made the "head on pillow" hand motion. I stood up, thinking she wanted me to follow, but her hand shot out to calmly sit me back down again. She shook her head and smiled at me. Her eyes darted to Caroline for just a fraction of a second, and darted back to mine. She winked at me and leaned in to whisper a soft "Mooo" in my ear.

After she left it didn't take long for the others to drift away to bed too. Kate wandered off to join Sarah, since we were still chatting in the living room where she normally slept.

Next to leave were Anna and Christy, Anna with a simple "Good Night" and Christy with a content bleat.

This just left Caroline and myself. For a few moments no one said anything, a pregnant silence descending on us.

A minute may have passed until she smiled at me, uncurled her legs from under heself and stood up. " I just need to get out of this costume" she declared. At first I jumped a little thinking she was going to start stripping. As she moved to leave the room, however, I unclenched.

When she returned she was fully wrapped in a massive fleece blanket that trailed the floor behind her like a royal robe.

She grinned at me, nose scrunching up. "Kate gave me this for the night. God it's comfy. Hey mister, budge over!". She nodded with her head at the couch I was on. I shuffled a little to the left as she hopped beside me.

"Go on! Throw something on the TV! Something good. Something scary for halloween." She beamed.

Though Ginger Snaps was considered, we eventually settled on The Woman In Black as a good scary movie. We both sank into the couch and began watching.

Initially we sat with several inches of a gap between us, me leaning on the couch end and her wrapped like a mummy into her blanked, with only her head showing.

By the time Daniel Radcliffe made it to the house, the fire had gotten low and I stood to get more wood. Caroline stopped me, however, as she offered me a corner of the blanket. "Here, this thing is massive and cuddly, get under it with me!".  Her smile was infectious as she cheekily batted her lashes at me. Chuckling I sat back down again and grabbed the proffered corner, gently pulling it over myself. I saw that Caroline wore a bathrobe under the blanket that was made if the same fleecy wine coloured material as the blanket.

A more relaxed silence descended on us as the remains of the alcohol buzzed warmly through our systems.

Then, as the silhouette of the Woman in Black appeared for the first time behind Daniel Radcliffe's character as he gazed out the window, Caroline jolted in freight. Her hands shot to her sides, the right of which brushed the very tips of mine.

It felt like jolts of lightening as they touched. Wordlessly her fingertips danced gently on mine, and slowly worked their way between them. Once fully interlaced we both turned to look at each other. I don't know what sort of face I was making but hers was serious, and full of hope. I couldn't, no... I didn't want to stop her as she carefully lifted my hand, scooted closer until our sides were touching and leaned against me. My hand was clasped my both of her hands and she held it protectively to her chest. I felt her warmth of her through the fleece as the contact stirred the first embers in my groin.

I felt ashamed that my loins were betraying me, but was too excited to stop anything.

For another while we lay like that, as she sank more into me with every jump. After a little while her left hand stopped holding onto mine as she she russled something beneath the blanket.

Soon after, her breathing became slightly erratic. I initially thought it was because of the movie, but as I looked down I could see gentle movement under the blanket where her crotch would be.

Startled I called her name and went to withdraw my hand. She held on tight, however, and returned her left hand to help hold onto me. I could feel the slickness of her fluids on me as her hand transferred it to mine.

"Please!". Both she and her eyes begged at me. I fought an internal battle as Caroline untangled herself from the blanket. She did not let go though of my hand as she rose to stand in front of me. Her bathrobe, which had been undone split in the middle to reveal a line of young flawless skin.

My eyes trailed from her hopefull gaze down her slender lighly freckled neck to her collarbone, her heaving EE breasts tented the front of her robe, but were mostly covered by it. Either their new addition or her youth had left them still perky and nubile. Her belly-button was an adorable outie, and she had the slightest whiff of a paunch at her belly. Looking down then I could see her nethers, pink lips glistened wetly in framed by well trimmed and managed pubic hair. Even in the gloom of the fire it was clear to see. A bead of grool hung from her sodden lips.

"It's been a while since you've seen a human vagina, right?", she enquired. I nodded.

Slowly her hand began to move towards her nethers, taking mine with it. She noted some resistance on my part. To which she begged, "Please!".

Still sensing hesitance she let my hand go, letting it fall to her side. For a moment I thought that was it, and I was sad, not relieved.

Slowly however, her hands travelled up. "I know you love Sarah. I don't want to come between that. If you don't want me, that's okay. If you Sarah doesn't want me, that's okay..." At that moment I rembered Sarah's speech, one of her last spoken ones, talking about growing the herd and Caroline specifically. My defences began to crumble.

Her hands reached her shoulders and slipped under the collar of her robe as she continued. "... but I like you. You get me, I get you, we click and we have fun. I want to be with you and I'm happy to do that with Sarah as number one."

I finally caught my voice as I asked her, "Do you really mean that!?". She nodded. "Absolutely, and if you don't like me like this, I... I'm okay... no, I would be happy to change into what you like." Her breating was ragged as she finally let her robe fall, revealing her heaving breasts. My eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples. Each one must have been three inches long, as thick as a finger and stood proudly to attention.

I cracked a smile at the sight as the last of my reservations crumbled. Sensing she had won Caroline beamed and pounced me. Our lips locked and tongues danced as she scrabbled with my pants and I roamed and explored her body.

Our first time was charged and wonderfull. All of the frustrations and guilt swept away as I sank into her slowly the first time. Her tight human vagina felt so different from the buttery warmth of Sarah's growing cow vagina. Every thrust into Caroline felt like I was going to split her open, while every thrust into Sarah felt like I was losing myself in her. Caroline loved it though. Her eyes had a hunger as she rode me rougly the first time, but as her orgasm washed over her and all of her endorphins were released I could see tears forming in her eyes as she beamed at me.

We snuggled for a time wrapped in the blanket. I told her about Sarah's herd speech, after which her hand wormed its way over to me and expertly got me hard again.

Our second time was far gentler as I let her take over.

By the time her nails dug into me and she shuddered against me, her tears were freeflowing. I gently stroked her hair and asked if she was okay. She looked up at me and beamed, "I'm just so happy to be part of this, to be with you, and with Sarah... could... the next time could we try all three of us!?"

Howdy all, hope you're enjoying all the new chapters.

Just a little stopgap to help bridge the gap between the last sections and the upcoming ones.

Anna flew down the stairs two at a time to her basement room. The alcohol had left her buzzed, but rather sleepy and she hoped to just land in bed.

She paused for a moment at the door, struggling with the handle before noisily managing to open it and half-falling into the room. At the noise of the door flying open she heard two yelps, one sounding human, and one sounding canine. Righting herself she peered to the corner of the room that had produced the yelp, and promptly let out a yelp of her own.

“Vad i helvete? Stephen, what the fuck???”. On the floor beside the bed, Stephen, looking incredibly foolish, was naked hunched on all fours. To his rear and facing the other way, happily panting away, was Max the golden retriever. The short gap between the two of them was bridged by a red bulging piece of flesh.

Anna’s hand flew to her mouth and she giggled as Stephen tried to scramble away, only eliciting another yelp from both connected parties. “OWW!! Ow… Anna! I don’t know what came over me, it was all a haze like I couldn’t help myself. AHH!!!”  he yelped again as he tried to reach Anna, her giggling growing to laughter.

“Hahaha! Jesus Stephen! You would fuck anything would you not!?” She belly laughed. He turned red and vehemently shook his head. “No Anna! I… I’m telling you. I was in here and Max. He just sat there, red poker sticking out. I ignored him for hours, but over time the smell… It just… there was something about the smell, eventually I didn’t even know what I was doing.” He looked pleadingly up at Anna.

Doing her best to hold ion the laughter she raised a suspicioius eyebrow and gave him an “M-hmm.”

“Please Anna!” He continued. “It was like I was in a dream. I…  Look just help me out please”

Snorting again with laughter Anna nodded, there was some levity in the compromising position Stephen was in and this would haunt him for long enough. The least she could do was “uncouple” the two.

Carefully she reached out, grabbed Max by the base of the shaft, holding it steady. Once ready she told Stephen to pull, which he did. With an audible slurp, Max’s knot slipped from Stephen’s abused asshole, tightening surprisingly quickly after the battering it must have gotten.

Stephen scrambled forward and stood up, while Max bolted a few feet, before turning and hopping onto the bed. There her turned in a circle twice, and lay down.

Anna noted that the floor under where Stephen had been, was littered with streaks of semen stains.

“Ah-ha! Look at that Stephen” She pointed triumphantly, as his face sunk into his palms to hide. “You came from this. Well, what changed Stephen?”

A look of realisation came over his face, as his eyes appeared between his splayed fingers. Dropping his arms he did a quick scan of his body, twirling once. Nothing seemed out of place to either of them. Stephen smiled in triumph, but Anna remained dubious.

“Show here!” She demanded, pulling him by the hand. Anna began inspecting him from the top down. Turning him and twisting him, running her hands all over him, stretching his skin and pulling everything.

Lifting his member she got a whiff in her nose that almost sent her reeling. The alcohol and Stephen’s pheromones were getting her light-headed, and now giggly too. She shook her head and concentrating as best she could she lifted his balls to check underneath, and instantly dropped them in shock.

“What!?” she exclaimed. Stephen looked down in worry, standing back and began groping under his sack, until he came in contact with Anna’s discovery. Anna saw him grunt and manoeuvre his fingers a bit before pulling them back, revealing a string of fresh vaginal grool between his index and middle fingers.

Stephen’s face fell even as Anna began laughing again. In a red blushing blur he flew into the bathroom with the door slamming behind him. Anna, in tears of laughter fell onto the bed, still giddy but shaking with exhaustion. A quick rub of Max’s blonde fur and a few more chuckles to herself and it wasn’t long before she drifted off to sleep.

144 (edited by Madmax011 2016-11-26 11:32)

I  woke up on the couch in a tangle of limbs with a screaming headache the next morning. Looking down Caroline was snoring softly against my chest, still sleeping off the effects of the previous night's drinking.

Very slowly and carefully I untangled myself from her and slipped from the covers, wanting to check up on Sarah. Caroline's eyes fluttered open for a mere moment before she curled up tighter in the blanket and closed her eyes again.

I sucked in air through my teeth at the morning chill against my naked body. I made my way to the kitchen to get some water and painkillers for myself and the sleeping Caroline. While there I also remembered and grabbed a morning after pill for Sarah.

After taking my own pill and leaving a glass with two asprin beside Caroline on the coffee table I wandered off in search of everyone.

Kate I found fast asleep in our bed, with no sign of Sarah, however. While there I threw on one of my dressing gowns to guard against the chill. A quick check of Christy's room also turned up completely empty.

Not bothering to check with Anna and Stephen I next checked the garage/barn. There, curled up in a ball I found Christy snoring softly with the billy goat lying beside her. Sheust have let him in during the night.

A quick check revealed no further changes so I assumed she must have just fallen asleep last night after the festivities.

Next I wandered out to the back garden, there finding Sarah grazing in the field beside our house. She would stoop on all fours, splaying her hands, squashing her big udder against the ground and leaning forwards to bite fresh clumps of grass from the earth.

Each time she leaned forward her swollen black cunt and ass winked into view. Smiling at the sight I whistled to get her attention. Startled she looked up and turned, leaving off a happy "Moo" at my sight. Slowly she stood, thigh muscles rippling and udder swinging.

She continued to chew the cud while stomping powerfully towards me. Getting closer I could see the fuzzy growth on her scalp starting to get more noticable. When she reached me she swallowed her cud, then leaned forward, over her bulging belly and udder, to give me an affectionate lick.

"Sarah!" I protested, wiping as much of her slobber off while she did the best approximation of a cow laughing. "Sooo..." I began, "How are you holding up?". Her response to that was to slap her taut belly, bellow a jubilant "Moo" and give me a cheesy thumbs up. Her optimism was infectious and I found myself chuckling despite of myself.

"So no reservations to not being able to speak?". That got me an instant, confident, head shake. "We do have to get something for you to write on though." I continued. To that suggestion I got a half-hearted nod, and a wave in a way that suggested to say "No rush".

I was about to ask her how she felt hang-over wise, when I saw her large nostrils flare to suck in a large quantity of air. Exhaling through her muzzle she sucked in another lungfull. I realised she was smelling something on the air.

A few more sniffs brought her round to me, and with a further two more her snout was pressing against my crotch. Deftly she opened my robe as I gasped against the cold. Burying her cold wet nose in my crotch she inhaled deeply, eyelids fluttering. No doubt she could smell Caroline on me.

" Sarah, last night, after you went to bed I... I." I was about to continue when her thick tongue darted out wrapping itself wetly around my flaccid penis. Slowly, very slowly, she drew her tongue down it's length, happily rumbling a constant "Moo". It did feel very good, but my massive headache was preventing any more movement on my part.

Sarah stood up and rolled her tongue in her mouth for a bit, as if mulling over the taste, finally she "Moo'd" and gave me a thumbs-up.

" You could smell Caroline on me" I inquired, she nodded. "You're okay with what happened", I continued, she nodded again. "That's some sense of smell Sarah!" I exclaimed. She laughed, or, did as best an impression as a cow can to a laugh.

Sarah then, batting me lovey-eyes, took my hand and rested it against her bulging milk sack. "Feeling full love?" I asked, she nodded, blushing. "C'mon then! But do take this first" I replied offering the morning after pill to her. She took it, popped it into her mouth then grabbed my hand to lead her inside.

-     -------

Not wanting to disturb the rest of the sleeping house we set up in the kitchen. Four buckets emptied and washed from the previous nights activities stood at the ready beside my stool. Sarah stood, leaning forward holding the countertop, with her bulging pink bag hanging underneath her. As she settled in I saw her neck muscles bulge as a piece of regurgitated cud came back up and she began chewing it on reflex.

She turned to me, chewing, and let out a deep "Moo" of anticipation. I slapped her flank gently and said "C'mon then girl". She winked at me, no doubt for calling her "girl".

I gently rolled Sarah's rubbery teats between my fingers until beads of milk began forming at the tips. At this point I began to tug and milk her in earnest.

The rythmic splashing of the milk into an ever filling bucket did a lot to ease my hangover, I began feeling myself again. As I watched Sarah rock and gently moo with my movements I began to wonder where things would go from here. I loved my Sarah, and her continuing transformation was still immensely arousing to me, as long as she had no qualms, I had none really. But I did wonder how her lack of speech would change our dynamic.

I imagined her more cowlike than where she was now, larger, furry, with a tail, head fully bovine. Butterflies of excitement fluttered in my stomach. I was surprised with myself and a little bit guilty as the thought alone really turned me on. I imagined more, me leading Sarah around by the nose through a field, her trying to stay on hind legs but stumbling onto all fours as her hips changed, mooing helplessly and happily on all fours, presenting herself. She would smell so good. I could mate with her. She would give me calves. She would be a cow, I would be her bull.

I shook the image free of my head, pulling back to reality as Sarah gaspes in pleasure at her release. She stood with a long line of drool hanging from her muzzle and a similar line of grool dribbling from her sex. She smell was indescribable as it began clawing at my senses, at the edge of my mind.

My penis tented my dressing gown as the wicked thoughts began entering my head again. A cow. I could make her a full cow. My cow. Right now. I could do it. Turn her into the creature she wanted to be.

On auto-pilot I stood up. Placing a hand on her flank. I could do it. A day in this room. Just the two of us rutting and fucking would be enough to make her a full cow.

I stood behind her a hand now on either muscly flank as I drank in the sights and scents of her rear-end. I would do it, fuck her until she had no more human in her. It was her dream, even now she rocked back against me. I inhaled deeply and...

*click* "Morning you guys".

The sound of a door opening and a gust of air and I was back in the room. Caroline stood squinting at the door, brown hair a tangled mess. Around her was wrapped our blanket from last night. I saw Sarah's nostrils flare as she drank the air deeply. No doubt she could smell the sex off Sarah.

Rubbing her eyes sleepily, Caroline wandered over to the kitchen sink and re-filled the empty glass in her right hand. As she juggled with the glass and tap the blanket slid from her and the back fell open, revealing smooth, pale skin from her freckled shoulders, down her dimpled spine, over the round of her curvy cheeks and down the back of her legs.

"Oop!" She exclaimed. Trapping the blanket between herself and the counter by leaning forward. She spun, wrapping the blanket again, now with a glass full of water in her hand.

The sudden jolt must have woken her properly as she no longer squinted. Making eye contact with Sarah she gulped and said. "Sarah, can you and I... can I talk to you for a minute."

Sarah nodded magnanimously, to which Caroline stood up straight. Both girls looked at me expectantly. I had another flash of Sarah, no longer green-eyes looking at me. Now dark and and fully bovine as I plowed another cow in front of her.

I snapped back to see her green eyes staring expectantly. Making my excuses quickly I left.

Outside I leaned against the closed door behind me, hands shaking. What was happening to me. Was the curse starting to affect my mind too?

By the time Caroline returned from the kitchen I had managed to calm myself somewhat. Although unbidden images of changing Sarah had retreated, my balls continued to broil and inflate my cock in search of a mate. I wondered if this was how Sarah felt when she got horny.
I knew that if I didn't get off soon I would start going mad. Halfway between the thought of either whacking one out, or going to find Christy, Caroline re-appeared.
"Sarah's definitely okay with us having some fun!" She beamed at me, big pearly whites shining.
"That's brilliant Caroline. Where is she now?" I inquired, worried that if she followed us in I would be powerless to stop myself. "She's gone for outside. For more feeding I think... Oh... hey there" Caroline giggled and pointed as she noticed my tenting dressing gown for the first time.
"Ha! Sorry I interrupted you during milking. Looks like Sarah wasn't the only one who was ready to burst!"
I laughed sheepishly as Caroline took a step forward, closing the distance between us. As her hands extended to grab my dressing gown by the lapels, the towel she had wrapped around her slid again to the floor. Her E-cups sprang into view, with her extended thick nipples currently drooping under their own weight.
Before I could marvel at them too much Caroline had pulled me to her, pulling open my gown and pressing our naked bodies together. I was surprised how warm she was, considering Sarah seemed to run a degree or two colder than me.
With her breasts and my cock squashed between our bodies she looked at me, hungry for a kiss. Happily I obliged, delighted that I would be getting a safe release.
As our mouths explored each other my hands roamed her smooth back before finding their way to her soft asscheeks. I squeezed each in turn, admiring their softness.
"Sooo" Caroline gasped into my shoulder as my hands explored her ass. "Is your cum going to change me like it does Sarah? Nothing changed last night I mean."
Nibbling her neck I replied. "No. I don't think so. The curse is all Sarah. It's her fluids make us change, and she changes from contact with bovine fluids".
Caroline hand trailed down my cock to gently cup my balls. "So it's pure bull's spunk in here then?" She inquired. I "mmm'd into her neck.
"That’s so weird! But…good. Won't have to use a condom or take pills for anything so. Always preferred it raw." She beamed and turned, leaning forward, presenting herself to me.
Her pink folds parted invitingly as I grabbed her by her ass-cheeks and spread them. Compared to Sarah's massive behind and inhumanly wide hips, Caroline almost seemed like a dainty figurine, even though I knew she wasn't.
She gasped happily as I sank slowly into her, now holding on to her waist for support. Dehydration from a night of drinking must have set in, because she was nowhere near a slippy starting off as the night before. I took it gently, just holding the position, enjoying the warmth around my shaft.
It didn’t take too long before Caroline got impatient and pushed against me; I sank further into her, again bottoming out about two thirds down my shaft. It was remarkable how different Caroline and Sarah felt at this stage.

The thought of Sarah and her evolution brought the unbidden images of her bovine form back to mind. A flash and I had a vision of Caroline’s face widened while looking back at me, already big teeth growing wider and wider. Smiling. She was happy… I snapped back to see her fully human face smiling at me.

The vision of turning her spurned me on. I picked up my pace as Caroline, now much slicker, began gasping. Every powerful thrust set her substantial breasts wobbling and nipples jiggling. Another grunt and a flash of white and I was imagining her with a furry behind and back sans tail. It licked up and down my chest and I swore I could almost feel it.

The pace picked up. Somewhere in my mind a battle raged. Part of it was glad that I was getting this out of my system on Caroline, who would not change just from our rutting, that I wouldn’t just change Sarah fully in one go. The other part was bellowing the exact opposite. It wanted out. It wanted to change Sarah into a cow. It wanted to change Caroline into a cow. It wanted me to be their bull. Visions clashed. Images of Sarah in her old form. Pure human. Caroline sometimes interposed. Visions of Sarah along her journey to bovinehood, Caroline too, imaginings of what she would look like. And finally images of both, essentially bipedal cows, massive, hulking, muscular forms, bending over allowing me to mount them as a bull. Washing away the last of their humanity.

The thought was my final one before the edges of my eyes went white, my mind went blank, and all I felt was release.

Panting I fell onto a sweaty and gasping Caroline. A tangle of limbs and hair took us to the floor. After a few moments of catching her breath Caroline began to laugh.

“Jesus! *Ah* You… you went wild there!  That was… Incredible! You moo’d almost as loud as Sarah does!” She panted, slapping my thigh in a “well done” manner. Disengaging I rolled onto my back. I didn’t remember mooing… That was a first… I knew the curse was starting to affect my mind. I knew then that I needed to talk to Sarah to see how she kept everything under check.
  - --------

It was an hour later. When Caroline had cleaned herself up , showered and was ready for a spin back home that Anna appeared with news of Stephen. I knew instantly what had happened with Max’s curse transferring onto him in the absence of infecting Kate, though I didn’t mention this to anyone and feigned shock.

Kate was dragged awake soon after, but her lack of knowledge on the cause of his change was believable due to her ignorance of what had happened. Anna considered asking Sarah, but reconsidered when remembering Sarah’s new disability. In the end she gave up for the time being and simply returned downstairs. Oddly enough she took Max with her, calling him when she went back to the basement. It seemed to me she did so without really thinking about it.

Now that Kate was up she offered to clean the house, while I took Caroline home.

The car journey with Caroline was a very pleasant affair. We joked, we laughed, we told stories. Gone was the tension between us that had been building over time. I felt at ease with her the way I did around Sarah. I found very attractive, surprisingly so since Sarah face had changed some time ago, normal human faces just weren’t as attractive to me. I was also very fond of her, she was nice, warm and kind. All features I loved Sarah for dearly.

When I finally dropped her off at the abandoned cinema, for her to take the doorway through Harry’s domain, to wherever she had left her own car, I knew I’d miss her immediately.

“Caroline I…” I began. She blushed but stopped me with a raised finger. “Last night was amazing.” She began, biting her lip shyly. “I’m so glad I’m part of what you have. I… I’ll see you soon yes?” She looked very hopeful. Young eyes shining.

I gave her a warm genuine smile that came from deep within me. “Of course Caroline! You’re welcome whenever you like”. She smiled gracefully and opened the door to leave the van. She paused for a moment, then turned to blushingly give me a quick peck on the lip before leaving with a “Byeee”

It was adorable considering what we had done the night before and that morning. I smiled as she disappeared into the portal door. Then my face hardened at the thought of my next job. Buying a whiteboard, some markers, and then having a long chat with Sarah about what to expect with the curse.

Now this is more like it!  Adding a new heifer to the herd...and getting the "bull" much closer to his true self.  Keep it up, Max!  Keep.  It.  Uuuup!  :-D

Finally: more DPR fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21934900/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481170627/1481170627.indigocarmine_dpr38.jpg

"Please use it Sarah", I begged. "Otherwise we'll always be scrabbling around looking for paper whenever you want to say anything."
Sarah regarded the mini whiteboard on a looped string with a look of derision. She rolled her eyes then and gave an exasperated "mmmoo". Sensing I had won I offered it to her. She snatched it from my hands, slung it around her neck; then, after a moment lifted it, took the pen from the side of it and furiously scribbled. Done a moment later the board fell back to reveal an upside down "COWS AREN'T KNOWN FOR THEIR WRITING SKILLS".
Sarah grinned as best she could and stuck out her tongue. Seeing my head automatically turn to read it she looked down, realised she had written it upside-down and gave an amused Moo.
"Sarah?" I began, clearly a question. One eyebrow raised, I had her attention. "When you started 'changing' did you start... having visions..." I left the words hanging as she regarded me, a curious look on her face.
She lifted and turned the whiteboard, so that she would be writing on it the right way round. *Go on...* it said, once revealed.
"Well I maaay have had a few flashes of you... and Caroline... as cows this morning."
She began scribbling again, *Sounds sexy* it read. She grinned above the whiteboard. I furrowed my brow, "Seriously Sarah... I've never had visions like that, it was all I could think about. I thought I was losing my mind!"
Sensing my distress Sarah stopped grinning, rubbed my arm soothingly and wrote. *Don't worry, it might seem overwhelming at first, but, it gets easier to deal with.*
"How?" I inquired.
*I had them at the start too. Thought I was going mad. Still get them all the time.*
She had paused to write more as I asked. "Still!? Sarah how do you manage day to day?"
*Just hold onto something human and you'll be fine. I used to think of you! Then the flashes go away*
"Used?" I asked. She frowned, looked busted and guilty. She wiped away her previous writing scribbled something, wiped it off again, wrote again, paused and turned the board.
*Well I don't think of being human anymore*
"At all?" I asked.
She paused before writing again. *No. I want to be fully cow and you to be my bull* She looked up, a hopeful look on her face.
"You want me to change fully too?" I asked. She looked guilty and afraid.
*Yes* it said. *But I won't make you* she quickly added.
She looked vulnerable all of a sudden. My heart broke as I reached out to hold her bulky shoulders comfortingly. "Sarah, I don't know if I'll fully change. I certainly don't want too right now. But I'll never leave you."
*What if I'm fully a cow. Would you fuck an animal?* her board said. I kissed her forehead. "I'd make love to *you*, Sarah".
She snuggled into my chest smiling. I rubbed her head soothingly, feeling the soft fur growing in on her head.
A few comfortable minutes passed before Sarah popped up, suddenly full of energy. She began furiously writing on her board.
*Am thinking. In case my next change is hooves, I'd better get a few things off my chest.*
"Sounds reasonable", I agreed.
*First: When I change fully to a cow. I want to have a calf. By you.*
The look she gave brooked no quarter, so I nodded, "Understood"
*Second: I'm fine with a herd. A full barn of cow sisters would be lovely.*
Again I nodded. For the third item she paused again before turning.
*Third: Cows aren't called "Sarah". I like the name Maribelle.*
She grinned at me over the whiteboard. Smiling a hopeful smile. She looked like I could shatter her with my next words.
Sarah... my wife... I had another flash... Sarah, my cow... No *Maribelle* my cow. It felt... fine.
"Okay... 'Belle" I replied. A grin breaking across my face. Her eyes lifted as she bull rushed me excitedly.
I landed on my back as Sarah pinned me down with her massive udder. Grinning manically she leaned down and licked my face.
Laughing I struggled and tried to shove her off, which was no use of course. She was far heavier and much stronger than me. Grinning maniacally she looked down on me. With the look of an idea on her face she grabbed the white board. *Okay let's test your holding on. See if you can face through this.*
Sarah took a few powerful steps back, dragging her warm heavy udder over me. Once free I sprang up as Sarah turned slowly, hooves squelching in soft soil and udder wobbling with every step. Slowly, agonisingly slowly she leant forward, exposing herself. Matte and black, her asshole pulsed with every muscle contraction as she lowered herself. Once fully extended her massive juicy black pussy opened for viewing. Glistening inner pink lips greeted me. Sarah's muzzle swung around and "Moo'd" at me.
Already I was stirring. Already I knew this would be a challenge. But I would try nonetheless. A flash brought a vision of Sarah's behind, hips more angular and with a tail, looking back at me. I gritted my teeth, shut my eyes and shook my head, trying to think of Sarah's human for.
At first it was no use, apart from finding it hard to remember fully what she looked like as a human, every time I managed to imagine her that way her form would bulk and morph. Bellowing ecstatically she would drop to all fours, bulk up, turn black and white and lose all sense on human features on her face, which excited and scared me to no end. Every time I would mount her as a hulking bull and watch as her eyes would change colour and the last of her humanity would slip away.
Again and again the scenario would play out. I thought I was about to give in, just plunge myself into a waiting Sarah when I thought of Caroline. Fully human her face appeared more clearly, smiling, laughing. Her features turned fluid and for a moment threatened to begin morphing. With intense concentration I attempted to hold. Slowly but surely her form set as human and the unbidden images slowly drifted away.
I cracked one eye to see Sarah, still leaning forward, regarding me carefully. Seeing I was in control she attempted to test me; reaching back and barely getting a hand around her massive hips, she reached her nethers. With two soft squelches, and no resistance whatsoever, she slid her index finger into her gaping pussy and her little finger into her puckered asshole. A soft sighing “moo” came deep from within her.

I gulped, “Jesus Sarah!” She “moo’d” indignantly. “Oh sorry, Belle!” I corrected. “You’re not half making this hard.

Taking it as a challenge she tugged at both her asshole and pussy. Spread wide her bovine pussy gaped a moist dribbling pink, while her black anus was black all the way in, revealing nothing. Slowly she began to shake from side to side, udder wiggling, teasing her teats off the ground. Both her fingers began sliding in and out frantically as she began finger fucking herself.

I closed my eyes again as I imagined Sarah’s tail sprouting from her ass again. Quickly I imagined Caroline. At first she came to me with an udder and tail, waving it happily from side to side. Her nails turned black as she smiled happily. I groaned and shook my head violently. Slowly but surely she changed back fully to a human. I held the image for a time before opening my eyes.

I may have gotten things under control, but Sarah certainly hadn’t; or she had let herself go willingly. She was already shuddering in orgasm as my eyes opened. I could feel images cloying at the edge of my consciousness, but knew I had them under control for now.

“Are you alright… Belle”, I queried. Sarah smiled but looked a little jelly-legged.

I reached Sarah and helped her fully upright again. Unconsciously she regurgitated a piece of cud and began chewing it. With shaking hands she reached for her whiteboard and scribbled.

Introduce me to everyone.

More DPR fanart! It's a bonanza!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21953339/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481341445/1481341445.indigocarmine_dpr39.jpg

Double dose!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21953661/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481343668/1481343668.indigocarmine_dpr40.jpg