Re: A Dairy Princess' Revenge - by Cowpoke & Madmax011

I love it!  A shame about her hair though.  Having the figure of a cow but with a full head of hair and a nice little tail to match is beautiful.  But maybe her new "hair" will look good once it grows in!

It's pouring fanart:

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21960187/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481410388/1481410388.indigocarmine_dpr41.jpg

The fanart continues: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21968162/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481485691/1481485691.indigocarmine_dpr42.jpg

"Well... this is proving difficult". Caroline harrumphed at her own reflection. Half naked, she stood in front of her bedroom mirror struggling with bras. She had bought plenty of the correct size, an anticipation of growing breast sizes. What she had not prepared for was two three inch long fat nipples that showed through every bra, no matter how she positioned them.

Her current selection, a simple white cotton bra with an underwire and back clasp, looked ridiculous with her two bulging, drooping sausage-nipples showing through. Anyone even passingly glancing at her would be able to tell she was hiding something in her bra.

"I need to get better padded ones", she mumbled to herself as she fumbled to undo the clasp behind her.

With a relieved gasp the bra popped open and her sizeable milky breasts spilled out. Seeing them again Caroline smiled. All her life she wanted nice big breasts, all of her younger sisters sported solid racks, but never her, always flatchested.

Jutting out her chest she began feeling them, marvelling at their softness. So milky white, warm, soft, and yet, well formed and currently beating gravity. Her nipples hardened under her hands joyful playing. Biting her lip a the sight of both slowly rising to attention she mumbled. "This is fucked!", before giggling to herself.

Now hard she grabbed one of her nipples, bent it and pressed it flat against her breast; the warm, soft titflesh enveloping the nipple. She released the nipple and it instantly sprang back into position.

"I think I have an idea", she remarked to herself.

-     ------------

"Feeling cold Caroline?". Caroline shuddered as Thomas, her obnoxious co-worker commented on her get-up. In an effort to hide her bulging nipples and larger breasts she had taped her nipples to her breasts using medical tape, and had donned a large woollen jumper and cowl.

If anything she was roasting, and was starting to sweat underneath her many layers. "I'm fine Tom..." she snapped back.

"Yeah... sure. Listen, I know you got a boob-job while you were away. Everyone knows you had one. Why cover it up? Would be nice to see" She could feel his eyes on her chest, glaring through her clothes. It made her shudder.

Caroline was happy with her new endowments, she had enjoyed flaunting them outside work. The attention she got. In here though, the thought of leering co-workers, especially Thomas, made her uncomfortable. The double standard wasn't completely lost on her, but she couldn't help how she felt. She felt sexy and empowered, but at the same time objectified.

"Thomas, I mean this in the nicest way possible... Fuck off..." she let out, exhasparated.

He sneered at her, not at all pleased with her response. "No need to be such a cow Caroline."

Caroline smiled to herself at the little unintentional pun from Thomas. "I can be as much of a cow as I want." She whispered.

Not hearing her Thomas turned back to his screen.

The sudden mention of cow got Caroline's mind to wander. Her few days off had been wonderful. She had found a man, someone she had felt a connection with, one built on time spent together, shared experiences and mutual attraction. She had also found an understanding friend, and a revalation of a new side of herself.

The thought of her new alterations, the inhuman teats, had been keeping her on-edge, but also exhilirated all day. She had this secret, this sexy secret, only she knew, that was incredibly exciting.

A silly grin covered her face, but was followed quickly by a hot flush. All day she had been wearing extra layers, sweating and sweating, until now. Where she could feel her hair matted to her forehead and her tank top clinging wetly to her, scrunching up under an armpit.

Uncomfortable, she pinched and pulled at her top throught the woolen jumper to try to move it. During the motion, however, she felt the unwanted sensation of one of the tape strips holding her nipples back coming undone. The feeling of the tape licking her enlarged teat both filled her with dread and excitement.

With it free, she ran the risk of someone noticing, should it decide to stand to attention; the very thought of which instantly made her think how naughty it would be to walk around with large floppy teats bouncing happily.

Caroline bit her lip and tried to think of something, anything else, but to no avail. Now that the thought had wormed its way into her head it couldn't be dislodged. In part horror, part arousal she felt her aereola tightening, heralding what was to come.

Wasting no time she hopped up and left her desk. The movement let the hardening teat and half of her breast slip free of the confines of her bra. When she reached the hall she glanced at her chest to see her jumper, tented noticably on the right side. A quick glance around confirmed no one had seen, but she had to hide quickly.

Caroline raced to the stairwell and up to the top floor of her office block. The floor contained a barely visited document archive and a lone female toilet. Completely isolated from the large main bathrooms on the ground floor.

Reaching the bathroom she flung herself inside and locked the door. Panting she turned and caught a glance of herself in the mirror. She laughed.

Pale, freckled skin flushed red and glistening from a sheen of sweat was topped off with a head of almost drenched dark brown hair. She looked ridiculous. But not half as ridiculous as her tented jumper.

The jumper and cowl were quickly discarded, left on the floor beside the sink. Caroline wrinkled her nose at the sight of her fully soaked through white tank. It was so wet, her belly button and the pink of her freed nipple could easily be seen.

With an audible "Ew" she peeled the offending garment off, and in almost autopilot unhooked her bra, letting both fall to the floor with a wet slap.

Her right teat stood, proudly, against the cool air of the bathroom cubicle, even as its twin struggled against frayed and failing medical table.

With a grin and a giggle she exclaimed "Be free little fella!", and tore the sticky tape off of the second breast. As both nipples now jutted proudly from her chest she realised the trouble she may have caused for herself.

"How the fuck do I get out of here..."

With both nipples free and jiggling around she was far too aroused for them to go down anytime soon.

Dirty thoughts crossed her mind. A quick wank in the bathroom would take care of things. She felt a twinge below that instantly agreed with the idea. Regardless, public masturbation was not something she had ever done before.

A shaking hand came up to rub her breast and teat. Too easily it glided across the slick wet surface, flicking her teat agonisingly.

Biting her lip and with a surge of excited courage she hooked her thumbs into her jeans to pull them down.

The tightness of them and the stickyness of her sweaty legs made getting them off hard, agonisingly slowly they peeled off. The effort made her that much more excited and more importantly, aroused.

By the time Caroline had her feet pulled clear of both pant legs the front of her cotton panties were drenched. Hooking her thumbs again she quickly pulled them down, kicking them away with one foot.

Glancing down at her feet she decided that the socks had to come off too. If she was doing this it would be fully naked.

She laughed nervously as both socks were removed, joining her pile of clothes on the floor. During this, she noticed how much her pussy was stinking up the place.

" Hehe... well. Sort of to late to stop now then"

She backed up onto the closed toilet lid, gasping as her sweaty back and ass touched to cold porcelin. Almost hyperventilating at the thought of what would come next she got into a slouched position. Her right leg went up, bracing itself in the sink, while her left braced itself off the toilet roll dispenser.

Glancing between her massive cleavage and proudly standing teats Caroline brought a shaking hand to her glistening pussy.

Her eyes closed and her mouth clamped shut in ecstasy as three of her fingers slid effortlessly in, such was her arousal.

As her hand began making its way in and out, slowly at first, more frantically soon after, it was all she could do to keep from gasping or crying out.

Never had she done something so brazen; so lewd. It felt amazing. Her thoughts were filled with her new endowments, hanging free, people gawping as she paraded around. They were filled with thoughts of the thrill of hiding it from those around her; a secret only she knew. Her thoughts were filled with a certain  someone, gentle eyes as he frantically made love... her thoughts were... white... pure joy... ecstasy... a flushing release... a release...

A release. Caroline's eyes flew open as the last of her squirts dribbled down her asscrack and onto to toiletseat below her.

"Oh fuck..." she exclaimed looking at the sodden smelly set of clothes on the floor in front of her, now even more wet.

DPR fanart to celebrate another DPR update: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21992038/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1481685707/1481685707.indigocarmine_dpr43.jpg

"Jesus Caroline! How did you get outta there?" Kate chuckled, leaning over the back of the couch that Sarah and I sat on. Caroline, facing us in an armchair pulled an embarressed grimace. "Well I, sorta, stayed there till well after work was over and then snuck out, wearing the clothes".

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, "Must have felt horrible wearing wet clothes."

Caroline blushed, "You don't know the half of it..."

It was Saturday, one week after our Halloween party; Caroline had come over to visit us for the day. Work had kept her busy in the evenings and had prevented her from calling over, that and the trouble and time it took her to get to our house.

For most people it had been an uneventful week. Christy and Sarah still worked every evening. The lack of speech didn't hinder Sarah too much as she made the best use of her whiteboard to communicate. Really all it said was "What would you like?", and she took orders from there.

She was loving her new lack of voice as odd as that seemed, as much as she loved her new cow name. She delighted in mooing at everyone and anything, trying out her new voice. More than once I caught her in front of the mirror pulling poses, rubbing her hands all over herself, tugging at her teats, jiggling her udder and mooing happily. More often than that, however, I found her masturbating. No longer able to reach past her massive belly and udder to her leathery cunt from the front, she would have to lean against something, while standing on her hind legs, and arch back to reach herself.

Umpteen times during the week I found her like that, sometimes indoors, sometimes outdoors. Often I joined in, taking her and rutting with her from behind. I always wore a condom during our lovemaking, though from the looks she gave I could tell she didn't exactly approve, which made the still invasive flashes of bovine-hood all the harder to push back down. For the time being, however, I was keeping them in check to ensure nothing drastic happened.

As for her slow changes, a small tuft of black coarse hair had grown in on her scalp, to replace her auburn locks. It made her head look a little less bovine, though at this stage it was hard to find any of Sarah's original features, bar her eyes. During the week too, she had gained at least another two inches in height, now towering over all the other girls and standing of a height with me at 6 foot tall. It was all no doubt fuelled by her varocious appetite.

Christy, bless her, was shrinking every day. Now that she was lactating it was like her body was using that to be able to shink her body mass. She now stood at a noticeably shorter 5'2". She had also succumbed to her baser instincts during the week and rutted with her billy again, the end result was the final disappearance of her breast nipples and the spreading of her fur to now fully cover her body, bar oddly enough, her fully human feet. Still capable of speech she told me how happy the changes made her.

Kate and Anna had not changed during the week, though I could tell from how flustered Anna was most of the time that it was only a matter of time before she succumbed to a round of the curse.

The week hadn't all been sex and curses however. Work on the greenhouse was coming along nicely with the frame of the huge greenhouse now in place, thanks mainly to Harry and a team of select workers he provided. Next week they would install the glass panels and hook up the plumbing. I had also, as a surprise for Sarah and Christy, began talks about helping raising a barn on our land. With all of the residents, our house was staring to get a bit full. It wasn't going to come cheap, since Harry didn't work for free. There was a fair bit of money in our account from the girls work, but not wanting to tap into that I had started taking commissioning jobs for software coding again. Not only was it pulling in extra cash. It kept me entertained in the hours that Sarah grazed.

Kate's voice pulled me back out of my drifting revirie, "So how did the rest of the week go?"

Caroline laughed, "Well I made sure I was well and truly spent in the mornings before heading to work. And I had to buy breast bindings to hold these beauties down."

Free from the confines of society Caroline sat in front of us having donned only a light turquoise blouse with no bra. Two perfect holes had been cut into chest of the blouse to help free her normally covered nipples. Proud and happy to be free, both stood at half-mast.

Sarah scribbled something and held it up for Caroline to see, which she then read out for us. "Do I like them? Oh fuck yeah Belle. Having them is so... naughty. Just sitting there knowing I have this sexy secret is so exciting."

Sarah smiled at Caroline, she had picked up Sarah's new name a lot sooner than the others. She wiped her pad clean, scribbled something again and held it up. "Do I want more?" Caroline blushed heavily "Oh God Belle... This is strange enough to get used to for now."

Sarah smiled and nodded; I noted, however Caroline's stiffening teats. The idea obviously did appeal to her.

New DPR fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22308691/

(I took some liberties with the extent of Maribelle's changes for the sake of the drawing. Hope that is okay!)

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1484586607/1484586607.indigocarmine_dpr44.jpg

Absolutely no problem. That's and awesome drawing by the way, and not a million miles from the way Sarah/Belle looks right now.

Cool, glad you approve smile

Caroline stayed with us all day, coming with us to work. Having changed to a sleek red dress with no bra to hold back her bulging nipples she sat with me as Sarah waited tables and Christy waited her fans. We chatted away the night. Kate had volunteered to stay home that night. Wanting to take a break from the hectic week, planning on going for an early ride through the valley on Argo in the morning
"So Caroline, what's your plan? Staying over tonight? Tomorrow?" I inquired. She bit her lip coquettishly, "Well definitely tonight... but I do have to leave early tomorrow. Have to go home and meet my sister Rachel".
Rachel, I remembered, was Caroline's next youngest sister, she had elected to stay home and look after the parent's farm and her youngest sister, while Caroline and her last other sister went off to work in other fields.
"Oh cool! Has she... does she know about these?" I pointed at Caroline's heaving breasts. She giggled and shook her head. "No. She doesn't. Not sure how I'm going to explain it either, but I'll think of something."
"Are you going to tell the truth?" I asked, curious if Caroline's sisters knew about magic. Caroline's eyebrows flew up. "Jesus... I don't know. Maybe. I mean it's not like a surgeon could have done this so maybe Rachel will believe me."
"Yeah, suppose you'll never know! What about Charlotte then?" Charlotte was her youngest sister, still living at home with Rachel, eighteen and a senior in highschool.
"Oh I dunno... suppose I'd better tell her too" she shrugged. "If she's home that is."
"It's going to be a tough sell either way". I added. She gave a half nod, not too perturbed, "They'll believe me or they won't. Doesn't make it any less real"
Just then, Sarah stomped into view, totally naked now. Having given up on a uniform during the week. The sign hung around her neck read, *What would you like?*
"Oh hey Maribelle! Guinness for me please!" I ordered. "And a white Russian for me", Caroline added, winking at me. Sarah nodded in understanding, scribbled the order down and stomped off to the bar. I watched her sway down the table aisles, udder jiggling and muscled ass-cheeks rippling with every heavy step. I followed her until she reached the bar and handed the note with the order to the barman.

“So…” Caroline started, idly running her finger along the rim of her finished pint glass, “Sarah’s… fairly far gone now. Cow wise I mean. Do you, you know, mind at all?”

I took a sip from my nearly empty glass, giving me time to mull the question over. “No.” I came to the conclusion, placing the glass firmly onto the table. “She’s my Sarah, and I knew what I was getting myself into, and people might think me mad or deranged, but I like it. I think she gets sexier with every change.”

“Then why not just change her into a cow?” she asked, head cocked, “It’s clearly what she wants.” The thought brought a momentary flash of a quadruped Sarah being roughly fucked by me. I shook it off.

Thinking about it I replied “Well. I do like now to drag out the changes make the most of them, don’t want to blow my load too early, so to speak.”

“I see”, she replied, half to herself. “So it’s up to Sarah?”

“Pretty much! Or Maribelle, as she wants to be called now!” I replied smiling.

“Speaking of!” Caroline raised her eyebrows to look past me at Sarah, who had just reached our table. She gave me an affectionate lick as she leant over to give me my drink, and winked at Caroline when giving her the White Russian, no doubt signifying that it was a homebrew.

Mooing to herself she moved off to the next table. I sighed happily at her sexy swinging rear before turning back to see Caroline smirking as she sipped her White Russian.

“Still not happy with your breasts?”  I grinned. Her smile widened, “Oh very happy with them…”

I could see her bulging nipples begin to pulse as they stiffened. “Then why keep drinking the milk?”

She paused, then knocked back the rest in one, gasped and replied cryptically, “I have my reasons.”

I couldn’t help but stare at her obscenely bulging nipples, now straining against the soft fabric of her tight red dress.

She was beaming, pearly whites on show as I looked up to make eye contact with her. Something in her eyes belied a hunger. “Come” She said, raising her hand for me to take, “Let’s dance.”

And so we did; for over an hour we sweated on the dancefloor to the Saturday night DJ. Not for one moment did Caroline’s nipples stand down. Fully erect she made the most of them and continuously rubbed them against me. Gently they traced their way over my chest and back as she embraced me.

While dancing I kept an eye on Sarah’s whereabouts. Several times I caught her looking at us, always with a curious grin on her muzzle. Caroline too, must have noticed too, since she began smiling at Sarah, first beckoning her over, to which Sarah would always shake her head and continue serving tables.

Eventually it was time to go as the owners flashed the bar lights, indicating last orders. I groaned, not wanting the fun to end. Meeting a panting Caroline’s eyes it was clear she didn’t either. She reached out, grabbed my shirt with both hands and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues danced as my eyes fluttered to the heavenly feeling of her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against me.

Finally we came up for air as she panted, “This isn’t over! Let’s get Sarah and take this to a room. I’m not leaving here tonight.” She licked her lips with a wicked grin as I nodded vigorously in response.

“Right, you get a room key from Harry and I’ll grab Sarah!” She commanded.

With a warning from Harry to “Please don’t destroy the room” I had received a set of keys for one of the overnight rooms available. I didn’t have to wait long until a knock at the door signified the girl’s arrival.

I let both grinning girls in straight away as Caroline told me that she had made sure Christy knew we were staying the night. She had elected to stay in the cum covered bed of the room she worked in, happily licking herself clean.

The thought of that and the sight of the two beauties in front of me got the blood pumping. Noticing it Caroline smiled. Gently she pushed me back towards the bed, until the mattress hit off the back of my knees and I had to sit down on the bed.

First Caroline stepped out of her high heels, happily wiggling her pale toes as they were freed. Next she gestured to Sarah to come over. Sarah took position behind Caroline and with deftness and dexterity undid the zip of her dress. With a sharp tug, the fabric fell away from Caroline’s voluptuous form to pool at her feet. Gracefully she stepped out of it and towards me, taking on a catwalk like strut, taut nipples bouncing with each step.

Kneeling before me her fingers flew over my pants, quickly undoing it to release my straining member. Spurred on by the hours of grinding and the sight in front of me it jumped in excitement, ah dribble of pre-cum, spewing from the tip.

“Oh! The bull has awakened. I hope he sees red.” Caroline smiled as she slowly took me into her warm mouth, tongue swirling all the while to slimulate my transformed glans.

Not able to handle the sudden stimulation I leaned back and groaned as I let myself go instantly. My mind went blank but I could hear Caroline gasp as the first jet struck the roof of her mouth. Jet after jet began filling her hot, moist mouth as she refused to let go of the clamp she had made.

Finally as I came to a halt in my afterglow, I raised my head to see Caroline carefully pop off my dick. I could see her cheeks bulging as I slipped out, a little bit of white cum followed but she quickly sucked it back in. The suddenness of the whole thing must have caught her off guard and she didn’t have time to start swallowing, and it was not too late to try to swallow a brimming mouthful of cum.

Embarrassed I shrugged sheepishly and said. “Sorry! We were too tired to fuck last night and I just couldn’t help myself!”

Sarah stomped her hoof indignantly behind Caroline and snorted, unhappy that the fun had been cut short. I saw a look then come over Caroline’s face, a look of devilment, which looked hilarious with her bulging cheeks. Slowly she turned and faced Sarah.

I now couldn’t see what Caroline did, but Sarah’s reaction was very clear. Her eyes bulged and her thick tongue flew out to wet her nostrils. They then flared as she began sucking in air through them. Finally she lunged, hands flying out to hold Caroline’s head in place as muzzle connected to mouth. Caroline squeaked as Sarah’s muscly tongue began digging around in her mouth. Each movement dragging my transformative cum into my wife’s willing muzzle.

After at least twenty seconds of sucking Sarah let Caroline go, who immediately fell to her knees, panting and gasping for air, but watching Sarah nonetheless.

She began mooing happily as the cum began to work, seeping into her, reacting with her desires, morphing her more. Slowly we watched as her patchwork skin creeped in from all angles, slowly swallowing up the pink of her remaining human skin. Agape Caroline turned to me, then I saw a twinkle in her eye, she knew Sarah wouldn’t be able to resist an offer of my transformative cum. I had to physically keep my condoms away from her normally after sex as she would seek them out.

I was going to chastise Caroline until I remembered that I had said that the change was up to her. Biting my lip I turned back to Sarah to watch her exhale happily. As she regained control again her muzzle swung to regard the panting young woman on the ground in front of her. I could see Sarah’s blood was pumping now in lust, and I wasn’t the target for once.

She strode forward and with her bulk pressed the kneeling Caroline against the side of the bed. Taken off guard she could do nothing to prevent herself from getting trapped. “S-sarah!” She gasped.

She didn’t take kindly to the use of her old name as she moo’d indignantly. “S-sorry ‘Belle” Caroline stuttered, staring up at the hulking cow-woman above her.  Puffing and panting Sarah nodded, then grabbed one of her teats and began waving it at Caroline’s face.

She looked very unsure “But S… ‘Belle”, won’t I?”. Sarah moo’d loudly and nodded her head, then pressed the fat teat against her mouth, beading milk dribbling all over her lips. Despite my premature ejaculation there was plenty still in the tank as I began to stiffen again.

Caroline stared wide eyed at Sarah’s teat as Sarah pulled it back and wiggled it again. She looked very unsure. She stole a glance at me, eyes falling too over my stiffening mast. Sarah’s hand shot out to grab her by the chin and turn her back towards the quivering teat.

This time, after a few heartbeats Caroline’s mouth opened a fraction. That was all the invitation Sarah needed as she lunged forward, burying herself in Caroline’s mouth.

And that was it. The final motion needed to secure Caroline’s future. Eyes fluttering closed she succumbed to the taste of Sarah’s milk as she began suckling.

For the first few minutes there was an urgency to Caroline’s sucking, floodgates opened she needed to swallow as much as she could, as quickly as she could. Sarah stood moaning and mooing happily as this went on. By the time, however, that Caroline had sucked Sarah’s first teat dry she began to slow. I could see the tell-tale bulge in her belly appear as the litres of milk began to pile up.

Hungrily Caroline swapped teats, which Sarah gladly assisted, all pretence of resistance was gone now as she happily suckled on. A few moments later I saw Caroline began to squirm where she knelt. At first I thought it was just horniness, but I quickly became curious as moans of genuine discomfort came from her.

Never once breaking her lock on Sarah’s teat Caroline began pushing Sarah’s bulk back. This time Sarah acquiesced and took a step back, allowing Caroline to rise to her hands and knees and continue on. I at this point gasped as I saw the source of her discomfort. From the base of Caroline’s spine, now poked a few extra fat vertebrae, skin tautly pulled over it.

It looked like she hadn’t noticed her newly growing tail as she continued to happily suckle, belly now bulging below her.

By the time the second teat was slowing down the tail was at least a foot long and had begun to move, slowly swaying side to side just above the ground. At this point while changing teats, milk dribbling from her panting mouth, Caroline paused, no doubt feeling the tail slapping her thighs. As she reached back to investigate, her mouth clamped against the third teat. Coming in contact with her tail and tracing it back to the root at the base of her spine Caroline let out a shocked squeal. “Mm-whaaa!” She gasped popping free of Sarah. “I… Oh God! It’s!” Her hands flew over it. I could see the fright in her eyes, but it was also fighting with her continuing lust.

“Guys, Hnngh!” She spasmed, one hand flying between her legs to deal with her pulsing nethers. “Oh God! How am I going to… Nnnagh!” She spasmed again.

“Oh fuck I can’t! I have to…” Not party to her own internal dialogue I watched as she turned, grimacing at the power of her pent up lust to keep suckling at Sarah.

What followed was a wonderful show of Caroline, cursing constantly between suckling Sarah’s udder, all the while growing a full cow’s tail. By the time she slumped, stomach full and sexually spent to the floor in a puddle of spilled milk, her tail was well over two feet long. Pink soft human skin covered a tapered tail all the way down to the tip where a tuft of blown hair flared. Standing the tail would reach her mid calves, but now it just lay on the ground beside her.

Panting she burped and slurred, “F-fuck… How am I gonna hide that at work?”

Thanks Max, great part big_smile. I definitely like it

Second that!  It's about time we had a cow tail!  Lol

Love it! So new fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22587382/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1486878913/1486878913.indigocarmine_dpr45.jpg

Any chance we could get some more fanart, indigocarmine?  I would love to see an image of Caroline mid-transformation!  Perhaps...the moment when she's on her knees feeding from Belle, a fresh tail behind her and a big belly beneath her?  Hmm?

Bare boles of trees shot past Kate as she rode Argo hard; each disappearing into the autumnal foliage behind her. The path tread into the moist red and brown leaves was her own, no human or animal had marked its passage on this route. Branches whipped at her body as she laughed in defiance. She hadn’t felt this free in all the weeks she was at the cottage.

With Argo she had the freedom to roam again, no longer confined to the house for lack of drive or ambition she took to horse-riding. Most days she explored the surrounding fields and valley in her own time; today though, she just wanted to let loose.

Argo was nowhere near lathered, she could tell. Looking up she could see the copse of trees thinning,  giving way to grassland, golden brown with sunburnt grasses. She kicked her heels and her heart leapt at the sudden burst of speed. Clearing the last of the trees his momentum built as he neared a small hill. Inertia carried both up through the waist high grasses until panting Argo cantered to on the crest of the hillock.

Shaking from the adrenalin, Kate dismounted the saddle, not ungracefully considering the size difference between the short Korean-American and the rowan stallion. Enlarged nostrils flaring, Kate brought a shaking hand up to undo the clasp of her helmet. Struggling for a few moments she eventually pulled the helmet free of her heat. Vapour billowed from her sweat matted hair against the cool air. Gulping lungful’s of air Kate began to calm.

Taking Argo by the reins she stopped and looked around for the first time. What little breath she had managed to gather was instantly taken away. The golden grassland stretched out for miles in front of her. Hillocks broke up the gently sloping terrain. On either side of the plains snow-capped mountains rose, conifers crowding the lower slopes. A gentle gurgling sound caught her attention. Turning she identified its source as a babbling brook at the far base of the rise they stood on.

Smiling she took Argo by the reins and carefully led him down the hill, where, at the bottom both stopped to drink from the icy valley stream. Hunched over Kate made a cup with her hand and brought it back and forth from the water to her lips as she drank deeply. Beside her Argo’s large head bobbed, sucking in water contently.

Sated, Kate wiped her wet face with the back of her sleeve, stealing a glance over at Argo. From this hunched position her head was well underneath the bulk of his flank. She grinned as her eyes rested upon his package, currently it was hidden away, tucked into its sheathe. Her intent was to change that.

Kate knew she was a deviant, always had, but never let it on. From an early age anything to do with taboos excited her. At first things were tame enough, roleplay, mild bondage, spanking, anything would excite her. As the years went on, however, her tastes began to change, the more taboo, the more exciting. She had once even seduced a first cousin of hers, a college freshman when she was a senior. They had spent a weekend together, shacked up, fucking in every position imaginable until he, in shame at what he perceived he had done, left. He hadn’t spoken to Kate afterwards; her impending graduation had kept them apart.

Her first love, however, and only constant taboo, was bestiality. The idea of debasing herself and just letting go made her tingle the same today as it first did ten years prior.

Her usual MO was to wait some time between each “dalliance” not relieving herself in any way. The release of pent up lust always made her trysts that bit more animalistic and bestial, as it would today.

She had been looking forward to this all week, today she would change more for her stallion. In her mind she imagined the two if them rutting like real beasts, her able to take him in her soon to be changed body.

Kate had always wanted to be able to take a horsecock, for years she dreamt of it, knowing sadly that she would never fit one. Now however, the universe had opened a door. A strange and scary door, one that would shut behind her forever; a door that she stepped through without hesitation.

Kate stood and patted Argo’s flank. She pulled an oat bag and a brush from his saddlebag. Affixing the bag to his mouth for him to eat she set about rubbing him down. It would be a long day out, and she didn’t want him getting cold already.

Once sufficiently brushed, Kate stowed both the oat bag and brush into a saddle bag. She then dug deeper into her bag and produced a pack of sterile antibacterial wipes. Being a veterinarian and having knowledge of the dangers of UTI’s had made Kate quite cautious. She fully intended Argo to be clean before she made herself dirty.

Grinning madly she unbuckled her belt, loosening the front of her tight riding leathers. With some difficulty she shimmied her hand down the front of her pants, slipping fingers into the warm sweaty depths. She could feel the silky smooth moistness of her excitement. Twirling her fingers she gathered her grool and retrieved her hand, steaming in the cool Autumn air.

Argo immediately perked up. Kate’s smile widened, she was incredibly proud of the training she had managed with Argo. From a young age for the stallion she had continuously been exposing Argo to Mare pheromones mixed with her own excretions to get him going. Over time, however, she had been reducing the Mare pheromone concentration until now, 2 years later, Argo would begin to get excited and horny at her own human scent.

Evidence of this was slowly slithering its way out of his sheathe. Dark at the base and mottled at the tip it hung heavy. Kate dipped deep again, this time gently wiping her juices on Argo’s snout. Argo’s nostrils flared and he whinnied at the scent overwhelming his sensitive nose. Below him his cock slowly began to stretch and bob. Kate took a wipe and gently held the base of Argo’s cock by the base. She wrapped the wipe around the girth of his shaft and slowly ran it the length of the shaft.

Pocketing the wipe she smiled, cleaning done, time to get dirty. Kneeling on the moist grass she scooted under his bulk, coming eye to eye with an almost fully erect flared horsecock. A bubbling excitement began filling Kate as she reached out and placed her hands on the warm shaft. She had had jerked off Argo and given him blowjobs countless times, but this time would be different. The real chosen start to becoming a lover for him. Kate let out a raggedy exhale at the thought.

Slowly she began to stroke, using both hands to stimulate the massive length of the shaft. Argo snorted in delight, but did not move; Kate smiled, she had trained him well. He knew to remain still to get his stimulation.

Back and forth, back and forth, Kate hands ran up and down the shaft, squeezing ever so gently. After a few moments the first beads of clear pre-cum began beading at the tip of Argo’s flared cock.

Slowly and gently Kate leant in and kissed the tip of Argo’s cock, the skin felt rough and warm, while the dab of pre-cum was cool, wet and silky in texture. Kate “mmm’d” against Argo’s shaft and began rocking her hips back and forth, trying to stimulate herself “hands-free”.

“Soon Argo. Soon I’ll be able to take this” she whispered longingly, lips gently brushing the hot flesh. She knew from being a vet and into bestiality that getting a horse off with nowhere for it to stick it was difficult; a lot of stimulation was always needed to get a horse to cum. Kate began by using both hands to stroke the long shiny shaft, giving as much contact as she could. At the flat flared equine head of Argo’s shaft Kate began applying her tongue and mouth. Not being able to easily wrap her mouth around the tip she instead sucked and licked it in turn.

She knew that Argo’s interest and arousal was being kept as he was remaining hard and snorting occasionally. From time to time his cock would jump too and shoot a jet of clear pre-cum into or around Kate’s mouth. She could feel the tingling effect of change from the bodily fluids of Argo. The heat in her cheeks rose at the thought and she smiled as she felt her ears tingle.

Kate knew from talking to  Sarah and Christy that the changes worked on the nature of the fluids, cum being stronger than pre-cum, and on the location of the exposure. Surface contamination mostly only changed the surrounding tissue, ingestion caused minor random changes, while contact sexual organ contact would lead to major changes.

“H-mmm, Argo. What do you think?” Kate began. “Will we keep it nice and easy this week?” she paused, “Or will we roll the dice?”. Argo took that moment to snort and stamp his hind hoof. Kate giggled. “Okay big fella, for our first week out we’ll go mad.”

Still jerking him off Kate stood. With one hand she worked open the belt of her riding leathers and opened the front of her pants. Guiding Argo’s massive cock to the side she adjusted herself so her crotch was directly in front of the flared cock. Stepping forward she shoved the horsecock into her pants, slipping it between her panties and her sopping pussy. Argo must have enjoyed the feeling of her warm thighs and sloppy pussy around his cock as he thrust forward. Laughing while righting herself Kate began rubbing the shaft again vigorously. Gasping at the feeling of her pussy grinding along the head of Argo’s cock, Kate leaned forward to rest her head on her horse lover’s warm flank.

“C’mon Argo”. She panted, rubbing as hard as she could. “C’mon boy. You need to cum. I need your cum if I’m going to change. Don’t you want me to change?”.

As if answering his owner’s question, Argo’s leg began quivering and his enormous ballsack tightened. Kate had seen him cum enough times to know it was only seconds away. “That’s it boy! That’s it! Cum for me!”. She panted, getting louder and louder. Finally, announced by a rush of warm gooey sensation between her legs and the sounds of a soft whinny, Argo began to ejaculate.

“Yess! That’s it! Yeesss!” Kate called out, jubilantly as warm jet after jet of cum filled her panties, eventually overflowing and seeping down the front of them and onto her leathers.

Kate was about to readjust but could see that Argo was spent, puddle of cum well deposited at that stage.

“God yes Argo. Good boy!” she called out. Hopping back and re adjusting herself to allow his puddle of cum to run between her legs and between her buttcheeks. Now spread out Kate quickly buttoned up her pants, trapping everything down there.

She wriggled her hips while watching Argo’s dribbling cock slowly recede into its sheathe, all while feeling the warm gooey cum lubricate her crotch and thighs. Slowly the seeping tingling feeling of the impending changes came on her.

“Mmm! Here we go boy!” she laughed as she patted his flank, squirming as her arousal grew. “For this I want to ride!”. She grabbed Argo’s reins, and planted a foot high in a stirrup. She could feel his cum beginning to run down the inside of a pant-leg as she swung up and into his saddle.

Gasping at the feeling of the saddle pressing against her mound Kate kicked back, her heels striking Argo’s flank.

“Ride Argo! She roared.”

What followed was a wild and frantic hunt across open landscape. Both horse and human panting, but for different reasons. Kate gasped and moaned, barely staying upright in the saddle as she began to change. The tingling mostly started in earnest in her feet. It felt agonisingly orgasmic as she felt her feet stretching. Initially it was painful, but she managed to kick off her boots in the saddle to free her feet.

By the time Argo came to a cantered stop Kate had cum twice from the friction of the saddle. Slowly she slid off his back into a puddle on the soft grass. Laughing she looked at her feet; pale skin pulled taut around stretched bones, ankle to tip her feet were now at least a foot. At that tip her feet had narrowed, toes getting smaller. After a few tries Kate managed to stand up on them, only managing to stand on the tips of her feet. She smiled as she looked over at Argo, from her new vantage point he was no longer as tall as before.

“Argo, this is going to be fun”

That was hot as hell. Never read something like this before, look forward to more of your series

Long overdue fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23013261/

Excited to draw some horse changes!

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1490530547/1490530547.indigocarmine_dpr46.jpg

Some more fanart, because I just like the last couple chapters so much! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23034144/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1490702890/1490702890.indigocarmine_dpr47.jpg

So who else is excited for a new update?  Max usually comes back every month and a half or so to post something new, so he's getting close to his normal update time.  Can't wait!

I want to be more cow!

Sarah shook her whiteboard at me, showing the quickly scrawled message. A wide eyed look reinforced how desperate she was getting in trying to convince me.

“Sarah!” I started, she interrupted with an indignant “Moooo”.

“Sorry, Belle, are you sure this isn’t just the heat talking. I know you want to change, but should we be doing this when you aren’t in your right mind?”

Sarah’s nostrils flared and she let out an indignant puff of air and gave a pitiful whine; taking the whiteboard she began scribbling again.

It was two days into her first heat and things were strained. Physically it had begun on Tuesday evening, two weeks after Caroline got her tail. It started with her leathery, black vagina puffing up, almost welting. Her slit was now an angry, puffy red on the inside, and was permanently leaking. This discharge was far more viscous than normal, and tended to dangle a good 6 inches out of her bovine cunt.

Don’t care. Want more change. Now.

Her green eyes were fire. The look on her mostly bovine face brooked no defiance. Not that I would be able physically give any, were she to decide that sex was on. In two weeks she had grown massively; standing now at 6’7” and bulky as a bodybuilder. A voracious appetite had helped shift her body to its new muscly frame. Chorded muscles ran from forearm to shoulder, where it intersected with her nippleless, bulging pecks. Her rotund belly remained, though now with skin stretched thin, betraying no fat. Her ass, thighs and legs were similarly thick ropes of muscular steel. The only squishy part of her remained her fat, bulging udder, currently dribbling milk from all four teats to the floor.

I knew I wasn’t going to win this one, ever since her heat had begun, and her body temperature risen, it was like she was a thing possessed; it was getting harder and harder to repress the flashes of me fucking my cow-girl into oblivion. I of course deep down couldn’t wait for that day, the thought filled me with butterflies whenever I thought of it. But I didn’t want to do anything Sarah would regret either.

“Belle, I doubt we have many more big changes left. Are you sure you want to do this one now?”

Her eyes softened a bit, but she nodded her head none-the-less. A quickly scrawled message revealed. Please! You have Caroline to talk. I want to see the next big change. I want my tail. I want my hooves. I want my calf! I want to be a mommy!

I had a flash of her being suckled by a calf; my dick jumped.

“Oh Belle!”. I took a step to her, reaching up to stroke the side of her muzzle, she responded by pressing her face to my palm. Our eyes met again. “Turn over then” I whispered.

Wasting no time she turned around and got down on her hands and hooves, awkward as it was.

Lowing happily she waggled her ass at me, cheeks split down the middle by a puckered asshole and dribbling cunt. The strand of her discharge that had been dangling was now streaked across the inside of her furred thigh.

Raggedly breathing I disrobed and went to aim by pointed cock at her puffy folds. I was a bit of a stretch with the height difference and the size of her hips, but I managed all the same.

With no resistance whatsoever I sank into my Belle, as deeply as I could. As my entire shaft disappeared, Belle pushed her hips back with a wanting moan, grinding her furry ass against my crotch. Pulling back I again slid through her folds with no resistance, no friction, and waited at the swollen entrance for a moment before slamming in again. A wet squish was the only signal that I had entered her; as she again humped her hips back to try to get me to penetrate deeper, something dawned on me that had been a long time in the making; Belle’s continuous body growth was leaving me a little behind. I pulled out again, fully this time, looking at my human length  cock, and then to Belle’s massive rump.

Unless I got bigger, she wouldn’t be getting much out of the act from now on. As anxious as I was of rushing into changes, that was something that I wouldn’t have been able to live with. If I was going to enjoy fucking her into a cow, stripping humanity, piece by piece, then she was going to enjoy it as much as possible. Looking down I felt the tingle of her juices on my cock, they would aid change, and I immediately remembered another source.

Stroking her rump I called to my Belle, “Belle, give me some of your milk, let me suckle.”

Her head whipped around, eyes clear of hazy sexual fog at my request. Excitement flashed in her eyes as she understood. She practically sprang to her hooves, looking around before making note of the couch behind her. She threw herself onto it, splaying her legs and letting her udder dangle. With a wicked smirk she waggled a teat at me, milk beading as she squeezed it.

Licking my lips I steeled myself, this wasn’t an exact thing, there was no guarantee that my cock would grow, Belle’s milk was a bit more random, but the curse’s progression seemed to start at the genitalia early on, so I was willing to give it a try. Just this once.

Kneeling I took to the floor in front of the cow vision that was my wife and slipped her fat teat into my mouth. The taste was heavenly; creamy and warm; sweet and silky. I suckled my first mouthful as Belle moo’d happily. My second, third and fourth suckle quickly followed. She was delicious, it was all I could do to breathe through my nose between gulps.

As the milk hit the pit of my stomach I felt it tingle and light the fire of arousal deep within me. Flames were stoked as my adrenalin ran free. I watched in rapture, still suckling, as by dick began to twitch; by the time I had moved to her second teat the change visibly began.

Stretching in indescribable ecstasy, my dick began to jump. Each jump making it grown and grown. I watched in morbid fascination as inch after inch was added; as my foreskin and head melted away into one tapered length; as the base widened significantly and the tip became a point. Letting go of Belle’s teat with a pop I looked up at her with amazement. She smiled at me. Looking down I admired my new length, and girth, but something…  Belle turned my head and shook another teat at me. For a moment I wasn’t sure; I was already plenty long enough. But then a flash of us, rutting animalistically took over. My lips parted and I began to suckle again.

Through her thirds and then final teat I watched as my new shaft grew a furry sheath that drew the monster up and parallel to my chest; and finally as my testicles swelled painfully, engorging to inhuman bovine size.

As her final teat dried up, Belle turned and picked up her neaby discarded whiteboard.

You perfect! So happy. Now fuck me till I can’t write anymore.

And that’s what we did.

Entering my Belle was now a whole other experience. Bent over her to accommodate my new appendage’s orientation I could feel deep, deep within her cow folds. Every inch of my cock was on fire with pleasure. The thought of why I waited this long to push this part of the change now boggled my mind. I was in heaven.

My heavy balls slapped against Belles ass with every thrust, as she finally moo’d in raptured pleasure. Increasing my pace I felt my testicles jump and my muscles clench as a white hot orgasm began spilling its seed in her.

On and on it went, jet after jet depositing deep within her. I watched, slumped on her back, still nowhere near done cumming, but fully out of energy, as her hands began to change. Dainty fingers tipped with her black nails began to curl. She began flexing with pulse after pulse of her own orgasm as her hands morphed. Her thumb, began growing, fatter and fatter to match her bulk. Her index and middle finger fused together, as did her ring and little finger; leaving her with two fat fingers and a thumb on each hand, now with the top knuckle up on each made of pure black hoof keratin.

I slid, exhausted, out of Belle and felt the unfamiliar sensation of my cock half retreating into its new sheathe. Belle turned to carefully pick up her whiteboard with her hoof fingers. Smiling inanely she struggled at picking up the pen on the end of the string. Tongue lolling out she awkwardly held the pen in her new hand and scribbled, now in barely legible lettering. So Happy. Love U.

Tossing the whiteboard away she smiled and advanced on my prone from, tongue, snaking out to lick her cow lips.

Reaching me she nuzzled into my new cock. Carefully she used her muscular, massive tongue to wrap up my new cock and slip it into her warm muzzle as she cleaned it up.

As different as my cock felt, I still felt something change on the roof of her mouth as she licked and sucked the last of my semen from me. Curiously I lifted her top lip to reveal that her top row of teeth had vanished, teeth sunken back into her skull, leaving only her palate.

Obviously noticing it herself, Belle smiled and began changing tactics; deliberately rubbing her bumpy palate over my length. From tip to base she worked, now having to deep throat my length to the back of her muzzle.

I moaned and groaned as my arousal build again. Grabbing Belle by the horns I began guiding her head, thrusting to increase pleasure. The pace increased as her ears began to twitch and my muscle began to clench again. I let out a ragged cry as I came again. This time thankfully far shorter and less draining as the last. I held on and shook, letting Belle suck all of my semen from me.

As I watched the curse drive the green from Belle’s eyes, to be replaced by fully dark brown/black eyes I realised how much I was enjoying turning her into a cow. I wanted her to be a cow, I wanted Caroline to be a cow, I wanted a herd of cows and I wanted to be the alpha, getting to fuck every last one of them.

Smiling I grabbed Belles face. “Belle, by Christmas, no matter what, I will finish changing you.”
The ragged ecstatic moo that escaped her was all the answer I needed.

I loved the latest episode, keep up the great work!

Great chapter! Might be a little while until I can fanart, but I have a plan!

Fanart! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23760111/

https://d.facdn.net/art/indigocarmine/1496803496/1496803496.indigocarmine_dpr48.jpg

Love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter!  I thought maybe on the 4th of July but no luck.  Anything for August perhaps?

176 (edited by Madmax011 2018-06-29 10:19)

“C’mon Sis! You come home, three weeks ago with a freaking tail! Show us magic is real, tell us about some woman who can make people grow tits and cow bits with her milk, disappear every weekend to this magical place and you won’t bring us. Why not!?”

Charlotte was wilful, Caroline knew this. Being the youngest got her spoiled rotten by their parents, she was used to getting her way; the loss of their parents some years back did nothing to change that.

“I said no way Charlotte. I’m not bringing you to “have a look-see” as you so eloquently put it.

A firm foot-stomp followed instantly as Charlotte went the usual strategy of pouting, with a plump bottom lip sticking out from a pleasing face that had yet to lose all of its baby-pudge. Charlotte was curvier than Caroline, she knew it. She, up until a few weeks ago, had had bigger breasts, and still had a curvier ass than Caroline. Curly light brown hair fell almost to that ass. Even at 18 Charlotte turned heads with her looks, and she knew it grated on Caroline, the eldest, forced to take on the role of provider for the family; the one forced to put her life on hold, until now.

“I can’t believe you’re being so selfish Car! I want to see magic!”

Caroline snorted in response, “It’s no magic you’d want to see. You want to see people turn to animals eh? Want to see a woman fucking a horse? A three dogs rutting?” She stepped forward poking her finger into her sister’s shoulder. “Me naked? Do you want to have that burned into your brain? Want to see a cow woman getting ridden?”

With each poke Charlotte’s face hardened.

“Yeah, didn’t think so…”
With an overly dramatic huff Charlotte spun, hair flying, and she stormed to her room.
With a sigh of frustration Caroline took off to her room. It was Friday night, she had a long weekend ahead and needed to get ready to head to the farm.

*Whine* “Prrrease Anna!”

With a grimace Anna looked down at the drastically changed form of her once boyfriend. Having given in to his basic instincts over and over again Stephen was well on his way to becoming man’s best friend.

His face, now dusted with blond fur, was pushed into a very slight muzzle tipped with a wet, black nose. His teeth had sharpened into a canine set, and a longer tongue was lolling from the side of his mouth.

To look at the rest of his body made calling him a “him” questionable. The particular version of the transformation curse placed on him was slowly turning him not to a dog, but to a bitch. A row of breasts snaked down his curvy chest, parted in the middle by almost white downy fur. His canine cock remained, though now normally sheathed.  Underneath his furred ball sack what was once his shame, a pink, bulging, slick dog’s vagina; once his shame, now he couldn’t keep his hands off it… that is if he still had hands.

Stephen’s last change had lengthened and morphed his hands into full canine paws. Now no longer able to relieve himself, and in desperation he was turning to Anna for help.

Anna herself had managed to resist any further changes, but her resistance was nearing a tethered ends. For weeks she was waking up night after night, drenched in sweat and pussy burning from an aching need. Each time some part of her will have changed more canine, but a strong will and cold showers always pushed her horniness away and changed her back.

Now though with a drooling tableau set out in front of her the horny part of her mind kept screaming at her to just give in, just this once.

“Stephen… Stop please… Don’t do this.” She begged. Stephen responded by ineffectually pawing at his swollen red canine cock.

“No Anna! Can’t! Can’t do it arrrone!”. He looked so pathetic and helpless Anna thought. So needful.

“Stephen please…” Anna’s hands shook. “Can’t you find Max?”

Stephen whined again. This time writhing on his back, making both his rows of breasts and swollen balls jiggle. “No Max! He’s gone out. Need you.”

Her pussy ached, ached in waves of arousal; all eight of her nipples were rock hard, she was flushed and now trembling at the knees.

She bit her lips and brought her hands to her face. That’s when she saw that her nails had turned from human nails to long curved and pointed dog claws. In her aroused state her first thought was how exotic that looked. She tried to shake that thought away, but weeks of arousal finally won over and she rationalised to herself that of all the changes, having dog’s claws on the tips of her fingers wasn’t the worst. Just this once she would give in, just this once to buy more time and help clear her horniness.

“J-just this once Stephen…” Hands shaking with pent-up horniness and anxiety, she stepped over the prone dog-herm, straddling it. On unsteady legs Anna carefully lowered herself. She was forced to grab and aim Stephen’s canine cock to ensure it would hit its mark.

Once the mark was hit, the cock parted her lips effortlessly. Extreme horniness made her very wet and slippery. As she sank down onto his widening cock she let out a ragged breath of relief, with a  twitch as she came to stop above Stephen’s half swollen knot. Finally, finally she could relieve herself. All cares and fears of change momentarily forgotten in a haze, Anna shuffled slightly, making sure she was fully sunk onto Stephen’s shaft. She then placed both hands on his chest, feeling the soft flesh of his many breasts, and the downy fur that parted them.

Slowly she curved her fingers until her new claws dug lightly into Stephen’s chest, eliciting at *Hiss* as he sucked in his breath.

Grinning Anna began to rock forward and backwards. The motion ground Stephen’s knot against her outer lips and clitoris, the feeling was nothing short of electric. In mere moments she was panting and grunting at the waves of warm tingling pleasure rising from deep deep inside her.

Watching Stephen, she could see has his ears, originally human on a changing face, began to morph, first lengthening at the top, becoming larger and larger, until gravity took over and his ears flopped into the familiar shape of a golden retriever’s.

Picking up the pace slightly Anna began not only to rock back and forwards, but also to bounce up and down. The motion made her clit mash into Stephen’s knot even harder, the feeling was almost agonising, on the verge of ecstasy and agony, but it was necessary. Anna could feel an orgasm bubbling within her. This would do it. This would wipe the slate clean and let her get back to normal. So she rationalised as she bounced harder and harder, each time slamming her poor abused pussy down with more and more force onto the whimpering Stephen’s cock.

Her plan, however simple and idealistic did not anticipate or even consider what happened next. With what she thought would be one of her final few bounces, Anna dropped her whole bodyweight onto the knot holding her and Stephen from joining together. As she twisted her pelvis at the bottom, getting the most of the warm flesh rubbing against her, she felt the knot pushing the walls of her vagina apart, and before she know it the knot had slid into her.

Her first thought was Good…  though the second thought of Shit soon followed. Both were quickly swept away, however, as the feeling of immense pressure inside her built and built until it set off another building feeling.

Needing to hold and clutch something as her orgasm swept over her, Anna grabbed Stephen and pulled him upright into a sitting position. Her eyes screwed shut and her breath caught in her chest as she scrabbled to press herself into him. A warmth of breast-flesh against furry breasts added to the electric tingle of skin touching skin.

Anna’s legs twitched involuntarily, trying to shift and curl up into Stephen, as her orgasm grew and grew. With her head nuzzled over Stephen’s shoulder she opened her eyes, vision fading at the corners of her eyes. Unable to determine if this was due to ecstasy of a lack of air she made a push, clearing her airway, gasping and hungrily sucking in cold fresh air. “Finally” Anna thought, “Release and I’m in the clear for now”. As her orgasm began to slowly subside.

The universe had other plans in this moment for her, as Stephen, stimulated by all of Anna’s grinding and twitching, finally began to cum. Grunting he bucked as he felt his know swell and swell, growling at the sensation of being squeezed, crushed from all sides.

Anna for her part, suddenly yelped at the sensation of the knot building. “Ahh… Stephen! No… I… Oh God!!!”. She gasped as the expanding pressure deep within her began hitting some very sensitive nerves. Waves again built as this new and wonderful pressure grew and grew.  She could feel a warmth within her, not just the feeling of pleasure, but an actual warmth, caused by the no doubt copious amounts of canine semen being deposited in her; it felt amazing. She was going to cum again.

“No Stephen… No…” She whimpered ineffectually as she felt the pads of her fingers and palms on Stephen’s back swell. Turning a hand over she could see the dark leathery canine pads forming. Part of her mind mused how well it suited her now clawed finger tips, and how wonderfully sexy it made her hands look. No sooner had she thought this when her second orgasm ripped through her. Nowhere near as sharp as her first one, this one rumbled like the ocean. Powerful, but never overwhelming.

She shook her head, trying desperately to clear her mind and regain composure, but it was for naught. The knot that bound her to Stephen kept up the relentless ecstatic pressure within her. A third orgasm welled as she felt her upper gumline swell forward half an inch, allowing her teeth to reform into canine fangs. She ran her tongue across the back of her teeth, unfamiliar to the presence of fangs in her mouth.

Now sapped of almost all energy and resistance, Anna let herself fall backwards, tears of exhaustion and ecstasy rolling from her eyes. But the universe, or more precisely Stephen, was not finished with her. Still knotted and still spilling his seed into her, Stephen fell forward over the prone Anna. Her splayed out, sweaty form writhing underneath him drove Stephen to continue his rutting. The animal in his brain took over, and the animal in Anna’s made sure there was no concerted protest.

Mute cries of orgasm followed as Anna gasped her way through another wave of orgasms that saw her toenails warp into claws to match her hands. Feeling the last of his seed empty from his churning balls Stephen finally stopped, tongue lolling from his mouth.

Underneath him Anna struggled with herself. Though the idea of being a dog terrified her, what had just happened was totally unique to her. Never before in her life had she been satisfied quite like this. The canine knot, now still providing the wonderful pressure within her, was unlike any sexual encounter she had had before. Even now, through the tingling and pins and needles, she could feel her body craving this feeling, like it was addictive.

Tears began streaming from her eyes as she grabbed Stephen’s shoulders, digging her claws into him. Stephen flinched but held firm as he watched Anna underneath him begin to squirm and writhe. She felt so weak, but so fulfilled for giving in again. She felt joy, frustration and shame at the tugging feeling at her ears.

“Fff… Fff-uck…. Fuck me.” She hissed softly as she ground herself to one last orgasm.

Upstairs, at the exact same time I had been getting the house ready for Caroline’s impending visit. This was the first time she would be driving herself to the valley, having been assured by Belle that since she had been here before that the spell prompting normal people to turn away wouldn’t affect her.

Rinsing the last few dishes in the sink I watched Belle stomp around the field chewing cud. As she turned to face away from me and bent over to rake up a new clod of grass I was treated to my wife’s large leathery cunt and saggy pink udder. I smiled and pondered for a moment whether I should go out there and give her a nice tail to go with them. Stirring in my baggy pants I was pulled from my reverie by the sound of a car crunching down the gravel driveway.

By the time Caroline popped out of the driver’s seat with a massive toothy grin on her face I was fully erect, standing beside the car returning the grin. Her eyes ran me up and down and I saw the predatory look in her eyes. She bit her lip and motioned to the door with a wicked grin. “Well then, let’s see this new bull cock I’ve heard so much about!”. She dragged me inside the house, slamming the door behind her.

Neither of us saw or heard the tarpaulin of the back of Caroline’s pickup fold back, revealing a frazzled young girl.

Charlotte shook her head, trying to clear the rattling she took from hiding in the back of the pick-up for several hours. Looking around she could see a nice log house, a large plain with golden/green grass, which led down into a breathtaking valley.

Quickly scanning the house and windows she saw no body moving or staring out. Charlotte gave it another few moments before working up the courage to jump out of the pick-up. Her movement wasn’t as smooth or graceful as she had hoped however, as lying in the back of the truck had left one of her legs badly cramped and deadened. Her left knee buckled from under her the moment it hit gravel and Charlotte bit the dust. Cursing quietly she spat dust from her mouth and brushed her long curls from her face. Looking at her hand she saw blood welling from a scrape on the palm. It stung like hell as she bit back a tear of rage and pain. Painfully loudly she dragged herself to the far side of the car, facing away from the house, and propped herself against one of the huge tyres/ Rubbing her leg she tried to coax some life back into it.

So occupied and distracted by the pins and needles filling her leg was Charlotte that she missed the sound of footsteps approaching. In her defence, however, the footsteps were light and graceful.

Not until two hairy feet stood beside her did Charlotte notice that someone was sneaking up on her.

“Who-o-o-o-o yo-u-u-u???” a voice bleated above her head. Shocked and dead-leg temporarily forgotten Charlotte jumped back, twisting to look up at the creature in front of her.

From the size of it she didn’t have to look up much. A hairy goat creature stood just under four feet tall beside her. Eyes with boxy pupils regarded her curiously from a caprine face, slightly shorter than a real goat’s. The creature was fully naked, yet completely covered in grey fur, with the exception of a pale pink udder, which had a sprinkling of soft looking, downy fuzz. A hand, more hoof than anything absently scratched a slight pot-belly that the creature was cultivating.

Christy!!! The thought flashed in Charlottes mind, this was obviously Christy going by Caroline’s tales. Finally finding her voice Charlotte tried to regain composure and stood up slowly, towering over the now wary goat-lady.

“I’m Charlotte… Caroline’s sister!” She managed, before extending a hand, one that was taken by a hard hoof-hand that bleated back, “Christe-e-e-e.”

“I know!” Charlotte spluttered, quickly adding, “Car told me all about you guys. It’s so cool to finally be here.” She gushed, eyes gleaming, still taking in the strange creature in front of her. It was all true then, magic, the farm, the transformation. This was the most exciting day of her life.

“Neve-e-e-r kne-e-ew Ca-a-r bri-i-i-ng si-i-i-ister”. Christy managed, clearly pushing to use words.

Remembering with wide eyes that she was supposed to be incognito, Charlotte quickly ducked behind the body of the pick-up. “Ah yes well. Caroline doesn’t know I’m here. I sort of hid to get here.”

Christy’s goat face managed to look puzzled, as she regarded the young woman with baby fat still clinging to her face. “Why-y-y-y co-o-o-o-me?”

“Why did I come?!” Charlotte whispered “I wanted to see you guys, I wanted to see the farm. I wanted to see the magic, and I wanted to meet Belle.”

“Me-e-e-et Bee-e-elle? Why-y-y-y” Christy asked.

The corner of Charlotte’s mouth twitched, and her hand trembled, “I…” She squeaked. She cleared her throat and tried again. “I want to be a cow too…”

The statement hung in the air for a moment. Charlotte’s leg began shaking uncontrollably as she waited for Christy to make any sort of response.

After a few moments the goat-woman had processed the information, cocked her head and simply said. “Oke-e-e. Follo-o-ow Christe-e-e-e.” And turned, leading off into the nearby pasture.

Smiling, Charlotte took off after her, sparing one glance to make sure he wasn’t seen.

Exhausted, sweaty and sticky Caroline and I fell into each other’s arms. Working with a new set of equipment with a human partner was quite a learning experience. I couldn’t simply plow her as I could Belle, the length of my bull member would have done some damage to her internally had I tried. The tip too was a bit on the narrow side to just stick that in, but it worked after a fashion. The most effective way we had found, was for her to simply hold on to me and rub herself up and down my length, stimulating both of us with the friction; all the while the tapered head sank into her warm cleavage from underneath.

Our lovemaking had left her belly and breasts absolutely pasted in bull’s semen. She looked like someone after a marathon body bukakke session. Caroline obviously had similar thoughts as she looked down and laughed. “I look like a bloody Jackson Pollock!”.

Both of us laughed good naturedly and settled into a comfortable silence. Absently she stuck her finger into the cooling goo and began twirling, drawing patterns in it.

I really wished in that moment that my cum would have had the same effect on Caroline as on Belle. Fully committed now to the idea of building a herd of cows I wanted to try to get Caroline to change some more. She didn’t have to change the whole way in my mind, just a nice sexy hulking anthro cow would do. Or at the very least some bovine hindquarters that I could sink into.

“Hey Caroline.” I started. She turned to look at me lovingly. She truly was extraordinarily beautiful in my eyes, and I loved her. All the more reason I wanted to, turn and change her into a bestial cow creature. I wanted to turn her big smile into a wonderful muzzle, and I wanted to properly fuck her with a leathery sloppy cow cunt.

“I know we never really talked about it but, you said, when we first began seeing each other that you would be willing to change.” Caroline now fully turned to me, enormous breasts spilling onto the mattress beside me.

“I-I am changed…” She said, unsurely. I didn’t detect and resistance or sourness at the question however, so I judged it safe to press more.

“I know, but if we’re going to be together, wouldn’t it be better if we could fuck properly?” I posed.

Her eyebrows furrowed in thought. “My pussy…” she said to herself. Hands drifting down to her nethers to gently drift over them. “You want me to have a cow’s…” She said, again unsure, but genuinely questioning.

I nodded, enthusiastically. “God yes. I really do.”

“I don’t know” She said, again I could feel this was far from a hard No. “That wouldn’t be bad I guess, but what if I get other changes first. What if my face changes into a muzzle like Belle?”

“Then I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off you.” She blushed a deep crimson at my response. I could tell this was exciting and getting her anxious in equal measures.

“I’m not sure, I still have work. What would I do? My other sisters need me to contribute, especially for Charlotte, she’s not even gone through college yet.”

The idea did excite her, and I guessed that it would indeed happen eventually, though for now her family’s reliance on her was winning out. A shame in my eyes. What I didn’t know or count on, was that that problem was pretty much taking care of itself.

“Sooo fucking cool…” Charlotte exhaled at the sight of the hulking cow in front of her. “Just like the dairy cows we have…”

Christy had brought her to a copse of trees at the edge of the plain to hide, before going off to get Belle. The sight of the huge cow monster thumping towards her had made Charlotte’s breath catch in her chest.

Now in front of her it left a low rumbling “mooooo”.

“You know who I am? Christy told you?” Charlotte asked; Belle nodded.

“You’re Belle?”, the cow nodded again.

“Do you know why I’m here?” Charlotte queried. Belle slowly nodded again.

“Do you want to know why I want it?” Charlotte asked. Slowly she watched as Belle shook her head. That was it then, she thought, shipped back off home and chance gone. Caroline was going to kill her.

She was surprised then, however, when Belle slowly moved to sit down. Carefully the hulking creature got into a seated position, with her medicine ball sized udder flopped onto the ground in front of her.

Extending a hand she grabbed one of her teats, hardening under the touch and began waving it at the teen. A friendly and encouraging “Moooooo” followed.

Charlotte was doing summersaults in her mind. She couldn’t believe it. “You’re okay with this!?” she spluttered. Belle nodded her head emphatically.

“Oh my God you are just the best!” She jumped forward catching hulking creature in a soft pillowy hug. “You won’t regret this! I swear!”

Giggling and laughing with excitement Charlotte moved to the front of Belle, got down on all fours, slipped the obscenely large teat in between her plump lips, and began sucking. Belle responded to the 18 year old girl sucking at her teats by gently rubbing her hoof-fingers through the tousled soft curly hair. For Belle this was a new feeling, the warmth and pleasure of the milking was still there, but there was something less sexy, more, wholesome about this. She felt almost matronly. It did stir up her feelings and wishes to have her own calf to feed. That thought excited her for a bit, and she did feel some cool wetness gathering at the entrance to her love canal.

Looking down she watched as the young girl suckled from her second teat. A hungry one, she thought; and eager. She would be good for the herd. She did wonder how to ensure that they wouldn’t get caught, and that Caroline would join them, rather than be pushed away.

For Charlotte’s part, the butterflies of excitement in her stomach churn and made her stop halfway through the second teat. Nausea or no, she still felt the ecstatic feeling of change. A pleasurable itchiness began to settle into her crotch. Under her panties her vagina began to burn in a mixture of pleasure and unbearable itchiness. Scampering she managed to tug her jeans and panties to her ankles and pulled up her blouse to watch. A full bush greeted Belle’s view. More than would be expected by someone her age. Sensing Belle’s stare Charlotte spared a glance, “Cow’s don’t shave” She winked and returned back to marvel as her slit began to stretch, lengthening a good two inches, with the clit swelling considerably.

Charlotte began visibly sweating as her hand drifted to explore and play with her altered pussy.

“Oh! Oh fuck that feels cool… I… Gah… Why… Why didn’t it change mo-more?”.

“It cha-a-ange-e-e plente-e-e-e”, Charlotte turned to see Christy observing her from a nearby rock, rubbing her burgeoning belly.

“I suppose, Hnnnggh…” Charlotte’s hand-movements sped up considerably and she bit down hard on her bottom lip. “I sup-pose we dooo-have…ah… have all weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek…end”.

She came hard, as Belle noted to herself that this one was a talker, and a squirter, more so than Belle herself by the amount that came out.

Christy hopped off the rock and waddled to Charlotte’s side, as she pulled her panties back up. “Trru-u-u-u… Co-o-ome. You-u-u-u hi-i-i-de in my-y-y ro-o-o-om…” Christy extended her hoof hand again.

With a beaming smile Charlotte took the proffered hand and hopped up.

*sigh*  Well I tell ya, its certainly worth the wait.  I love the added dynamic of the whole family joining the herd.  One of these days I'll write my own story and I hope it's half as engaging as this one!

Overdue fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24694010/

Lol, so overdue you posted it twice!  XD

A little more DPR fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24896270/