Re: A Dairy Princess' Revenge - by Cowpoke & Madmax011

*claps*  Very nice!  I'm amused that Caroline's sister beat her to the punch with her cow anatomy, hehe.

This latest chapter has lots of good material for fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24899602/

DON'T STOP THE FANART: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24901011/

I was feeling a bit horse, so have some fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25029791/

This is too much goodness.  Max?  Can you top it by posting anything you have in the works?

I can't wait for Max's next installment!  Let's see that little sister join her big sister in the herd!

The early Saturday morning sun shone through the windows of our home stirring all into action.

Kate rose first. With another weekend having rolled around, she was ready to change again. Horny from a week of no sex, and a night of fevered anticipation she had barely slept. No lack of sleep or bags under her eyes could hide her excitement, however, as she struggled into her tight riding leathers. Her lengthened feet made the process difficult, as did the hoof ends to each of her toes that had been added the previous weekend. A half an hour fondling and stroking Argo had rewarded her with a blasted puddle of semen in the grass. Feeling naughty she has stepped and squished around in it, changing her feet, before bringing her long feet to her face and licking them clean. This had rewarded her with pointed ears.

This week her plans were more extreme. Slipping her jacket over her shoulders she zipped up and headed out into the morning sun.

Heading out into the garden she passed a hulking black and white beast.

“Hey Belle!” she waved. Seeing the cow creature’s udder fit to burst she stopped and asked. “Need me to help?”

Belle shook her head in response and returned to chewing her morning cud. Kate shrugged her shoulders, “Must be waiting on one of the others.”
I awoke to rustling in the bed beside me. Opening my eyes and squinting in the glaring sun I made out the humanoid silhouette of Caroline. Her tail swished behind her as she stood up, gathering her clothes and picking out a towel from the dresser. Eyes adjusting I could make out her pale skin even now, painted in semi-wet sperm. A large glob still dangled from the matted tuft on the end of her tail.

As if feeling my eyes on her she turned to face me, smiling warmly at my attention.  Turning seductively, she swayed her hips and flicked her tail as she walked towards the shower. She didn’t even need to say anything as I got the message and rose to follow her. Showering was going to be difficult for us if we were going to be bathing in bull semen.
Around the time that the hot water hit me and Caroline entwined in the shower, Christy’s bedroom door creaked open.

“Sa-a-a-fe go-o-o-o no-o-ow” Christy bleated, not very quietly.

Grinning Charlotte nodded, and tiptoed out. a quick burst through the hallway and kitchen brought her to the back door, where peering into the field outside she spotted the hulking form of Belle.

“Go-o-o-o-oo” Christy urged her. “I-I-I c-o-o-over!” She insisted. As Charlotte snuck out the back door, Christy made her way back around to the master bedroom. Peeking inside she confirmed no-one there, before entering. The shower was running in the ensuite, which drew her to it. Stopping at the door she rapped her hoof-like fingers on the door, to the sounds of a giggle and a grunt inside.

“Yeah!?”

“I-i-is Christe-e-eee. I-I-I go-o-o mi-i-ilk Be-e-e-lle.” She bleated as loudly as she could.

A pause from inside, “Oh, thank you Christy! Tell Belle we’ll be out to her later.”

Christy nodded, to no-one in particular before turning and smiling. Absentmindedly she began sniffing the air, in which she caught the strong smell of bull semen. A few waddling steps brought the pot-bellied goatling to the bedside. A quick scan showed it was covered in semen stains. Eyes darting around she found a glob, un-absorbed, on the wood of the nightstand. A flick of her tongue made short work of it as she savoured the taste.

A round of giggling from inside the shower spun her around again. Now she was facing the full length mirror set up in the room. Standing now well under five foot the goat-woman looked at herself. Her body, though small and covered in hair stood, in her mind at least as proportioned and bipedal as any human. Barring of course the bulging udder, pregnant beginnings of a pot-belly, bare hoof remnants of hands, and of course a goat’s head.

Tugging her udder released a jet of goat milk straight onto the bed. She shuddered at the feeling and nostrils flared at the distinctive smell.

All others were having fun today, why not her? She thought. She had been having trouble getting the old Billy to partake of their rutting for some time now, ever since she was pregnant and no longer releasing pheromones, today though, today she would get what she wanted.
This time Kate hadn’t brought Argo far. The chilly winter air stopped her from bringing him far from the homestead. Instead she had brought him into the almost finished barn. Though she was now covered by a roof, and surrounded by four walls, the lack of a door and lack of any heating left her quite cold. Her breath, and that of her beloved horse, was visibly mingling in-front of her, just as their bodies would soon be mingling.

So far, without any pheromones to work off Argo was quiet. He’d been brushed by his loving owner, fed a half-bag of oats, watered, and left prance around the paddock to warm up. Content he stood in his stall, being brushed down again by Kate.

Kate was smiling a wicked smile to herself. Her long training of weaning Argo onto becoming aroused at the smell of human pussy. For the last three days she had not changed her panties, busy day, after horny, sweaty night had left her panties reeking of pussy. In turns they literally dripped with juices. Even now as she stood there, butterflies in her stomach, her snatch had begun to drool again. Feeling it’s slickness against the stained fabric she shifted her legs in the tight riding crops, sighing at the feeling.

Finishing her brush-down of the magnificent beast she stood back. “Well boy” She began, zipping open her leather jacket and revealing her rock hard nipples and goosebumped fleshy globes.

“Let see if you like the smell enough to go proper wild” In a second fluid motion she un-zipped the front of her crops and dropped her pants mid-way. For a few moments she stood panting, with no reaction from Argo. At first she feared it wasn’t working, but then, as the smell, slowed by the cold air, finally reached her horses nostrils her fears were allayed and her excitement peaked.

She could almost see his pupils dilate, and she definitely saw his nostrils begin to flare in an attempt to drink in her scent. She had to take a quick few steps back, made difficult by the half-removed pants, to avoid being bowled over by the hulking beast.

As his member slid unceremoniously from its sheath, Kate giggled with excitement. “Oh I’m so glad this worked Argo”.

Watching in awe she saw as his member rose and rose until it was fully erect, faster than any other time while prompted by her human scent. He strained again at his restraints, wood creaking. This snapped Kate from her staring as she quickly began peeling the pants from herself, cold air long forgotten.

Now standing tall in her open jacket, and soiled panties she looked into her horses eyes, seeing her own reflection. Smiling she said. “Let’s see if I live up to your excitement.”

Peeled the panties from herself and raised them to his nose. The proximity drove him wild, but now she had his attention. She took a few steps and gently laid the panties over the door of the stall, out of reach of her horny companion. He strained and pulled at his restraints, fully fixated at the source of the smell. This allowed Kate to come up alongside her bestial lover and begin stroking his sides.

His musk rolled deliciously over her nostrils as her tongue snaked the cold air to see if she could taste it in the air. A hot ember of desire burned brightly inside her, threatening to burn free.

She dipped low where she marvelled his length, and the glossiness of his shaft. His cantaloupe sized balls just looked so tasty. Unable to help herself she planted a kiss on the soft, almost sticky flesh. With tingling lips she pulled back, she couldn’t help herself. The second embrace was that of her tongue slobbering all over his balls.

She had brought wipes to clean her horses genitals, before going at them, but in her horniness decided that going without them would be fine; his scent was just superior and irresistible this way. And besides, if she hadn’t caught anything by now, she was unlikely to.

The fondling of Argo’s manhood earned a stamp from the creature. Looking to her side she saw some pre-cum dangling from his length. She grinned a wicked grin.

“Oh not a drop being wasted today mister.”

After wasting most of Argo’s semen during the last tryst, she was determined this time to not let a single drop of horse cum be wasted this time. Quickly she scooted over, grabbing his throbbing erection to hold it still.

Still unable to fit his girth in her small mouth she placed her lips over the flat end of his cock and sucked as hard as she could. Nothing would displace her lips from there if she had anything to do with it.

Both hands now furiously pumping his shaft she was rewarded with the first glob of pre-cum. Determined to swallow everything she didn’t give it time to be rolled around or savoured. Instead gulped down the salty fluid and hungrily waited for the next shot.

Mere seconds later it arrived, salty, slimy and thick, just like the first shot of pre-cum. Again she swallowed the table-spoon sized glob of slimy fluid hungrily. The ember in her stomach was now a burning flame which made her face tingle and her vagina burn with desire. She wanted to be filled and satisfied. But instead she hung on, knowing that he would never fit her in her current state. Today she was so horny she wanted to risk seeing how much she could change.

The third and fourth shots of pre-cum came in quick succession. Prepared, she swallowed each in turn, wincing as each fed the flames in her belly. Closing her eyes she “Mmmm’d” against his flat head as her lips continued to tingle. The burning fire in her belly now spreading it’s warm glow all over her face.

Opening her eyes she noticed two things. One, the head of his enormous shaft had begun to flare, signalling an impending ejaculation; and two, she could very clearly see her nose stretch in front of her. She could barely contain herself. Her face was changing. The first massive change. A change she looked forward to. Readying herself she swallowed to clear her mouth just as the first blast of cum shot against the back of her throat. Slipping warmly down her oesophagus she felt the fluids tingle all the way down, like they never had before. Rapidly the tingling feeling in her face intensified as she felt her facial bones grow.

The second and third shots were so close together and voluminous that Kate’s cheeks bugged out from the pressure. This time she could taste the bitter, bitter taste of fresh warm horse cum. Barely in time, she managed to swallow. Even as she did she noticed the growing muzzle creating space and relieving the pressure in her growing mouth. This large gulp of cum burned her face further as she felt her skin stretch taut over bone. Looking down, she could see down past the sloped brow of her muzzle, judging the tip to now be at least four inches forward from its normal human position.

Not for one moment did she think to let go to reduce the potential for more change. Instead she pushed her growing mouth forward. Opening her jaws wider and wider, more than she ever could before, Argo’s shaft slid in. Smooth as silk and radiating warmth she felt his shaft. The fourth shot of cum was delivered straight to the back of Kate’s throat as she savoured his taste and the feel of him. Unable and unwilling to stop she swallowed again, and again, and again. Each time she watched her muzzle grow and grow and felt her tongue grow and snake underneath the tasty flesh. More and more of him she took into herself.

As Argo’s shaft began to soften she had around half of his length shoved into her muzzle. Unwilling to stop, Kate continued to suckle, like a foal nursing for sustenance, draining every last bitter drop from her lover. Her face pulsing with transformative bliss and mind flooding with endorphins, she finally left go the shaft with a “Nnn-gyahh”. Panting, Kate looked down at her face. Hands came up to stroke her new protruding muzzle. The skin felt taut, and the bones solid. A good seven to eight inches out her muzzle had grown, about half way to the full length of a horses muzzle, but considering her still human proportions, it looked fully grown for her frame. Closing her mouth to swallow the remaining slimy secretions pasted onto the inner part of her cheeks, she felt her strong equine nostrils flare as her breathing switched.

“Ohhh-mahnnn Argo. Thn-at was fahn-tathtic!.. Oh!”

She giggled at her new, very nasal voice. “Looks like the stained underwear really works.”

From her vantage point she could see Argo still straining for her panties. The smell still had him. A jump in his half flaccid shaft squeezed out some more semen. Kate was about to go for it, dangling enticingly in front of her, until she had a better idea.

Her pussy still burned with desire, but a quick glance had confirmed no change yet. Se was never going to be ridden like the mare she wanted to be at this rate. A little bending of her own rules was in order.

Standing she whipped her soiled undergarment from the stall barrier. Pushing past Argo’s grasping head she quickly collected the cooling liquid in the crotch of the cotton panty. She pumped Argo’s shaft hard, squeezing from the base up. Her hard work was rewarded as enough trapped globs of cum surfaced to turn her panty into a horse cum soaked rag.

Stepping back, her breathing ran ragged as she held up the glistening cream coloured fabric with one finger.

Carefully she pulled it open. Bending over, Kate lifted one inhumanly long leg and slipped it deftly through the leg opening. She gasped as the cold wet fabric touched her outer thigh. Pulled taut, she now stepped through the other leg hole before slipping her finger through both sides of the waistband. She paused for a moment and inhaled deeply, holding her breath, before whipping up the cum soaked panty to meet her crotch.

The wet cold of the cum quickly disappeared as her body warmed it up. Her body warmth was soon replaced with the tingly burn she was so used to by now.

“Argo. Ihm nh-ot taking tthnese off as lonhg as I can”

Writhing and knees buckling she stood beside her horse lover. This time next week, she would make sure she ended up with a mare’s pussy.

New DPR fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25769397/

189 (edited by Madmax011 2017-12-19 18:32)

The trip to the copse of trees promised to contain the hulking cow-creature Belle was an interesting one in Charlotte’s book. First there was the sneaking out of the house, while her sister and her lover were having their way with each other in the bathroom. Next she had had to sneak around a large wooden barn, from its interior she had heard whinnying and moaning. Carefully popping her head around the corner she had witnessed an Asian looking woman fellating a horse, while growing a muzzle.

Shaking her head at the bizarre but arousing sight she had fled around the back of the barn, keeping it between her and the house as she made her way across the fields. Only fifty feet from the tree line she heard a shout behind her. Swinging around in panic she got ready to run, but quickly relaxed once she realised it was just Christy the goat-woman. It took her a moment to realise that Christy wasn’t shouting at her, but rather at the old billy goat. It had taken off across the field ahead of Christy as she gave chase, waddling side to side with her udder flopping obscenely. Obviously the billy was not in the mood, while Christy was adamant to catch the creature and have it mount her. Giggling at the comic sight, Charlotte made her way into the treeline.

Out of the wind of the plains, the remaining trees and leaves provided some warmth against the growing cold. That said, Charlotte still found herself quickly stamping her feet and blowing air into cupped hands to stay cold. Where was Belle?
Belle at that moment was still grazing, on the other side of the house. Her morning hunger not sated, and knowing that a transforming woman needed lots of calories to grow she was willing to let Charlotte wait for a small while.

Looking around, Belle gazed at the field around her, at the autumn leaves that had blown around her feet. Ever since the change in her eyes from green to brown, Belle had lost her human colour vision. Not mentioning it to the others, mainly because she didn’t see why it would matter, Belle was now only capable of seeing shades of green, blue and yellow. All reds had disappeared into a mush of grey, brown, green and yellow. The thought made her happy. Cows don’t see red. She was a cow.

A rumbling in one of her stomachs told her that she needed to go to the bathroom. She took a few hulking steps towards the house before she stopped, bulging udder swinging in place.

Cows don’t see red, but cows also don’t use bathrooms. A brief thought crossed her mind of how changing this would be giving up another part of her humanity, of her connection to other people and civilisation. It scared her a little, as all the changes had. But the feeling of excitement of breaking another taboo, of discarding another human trait, of embracing her animal self, was far more appealing.

Grinning she hunched down, leaning back slightly to clear the back of her udder. She could feel her massive swollen asshole pucker deliciously, once… twice… then release…

The feeling of a cow pat, sliding like silk from her puckered anus out here in the free plains, not struggling over a tiny porcelain bowl with tile floors (the anathema of hooves), was fantastically liberating.

A second wave hit and expelled onto the ground behind her. She could feel the warm licks of steam rising from the pat and tickling her rear. This was it, she thought. No more indoor shits. Not if this is how good it felt to just, go.

Inside the bedroom of the cabin, Caroline, fresh from the shower, was wrapped in a towel staring out the window at the hulking cow creature squatting on the lawn. Her initial reaction of revulsion of someone shitting outside was quickly pushed aside as she reminded herself that Sarah… Belle… didn’t want to be thought of as a human, so why would her shitting outside be an issue.

Caroline had grown up on a dairy farm. Her sisters still lived there, struggling as it was. She had plenty experience with cow pats, and though inconvenient, they never grossed her out. It was just grass and smelled of silage. It was not the same as human faeces.

Dropping her towel she turned to dress herself, looking at her form in the full length body mirror. Enormous milky breasts and obscenely long pink teats drooped from her chest. Behind her ass a pale tail flicked, tipped with a tuft of hair as brown as the hair on her head.

How did it get to this, she thought. She just wanted to hang out with someone she thought was cool. Now here she was, in a relationship with someone she loved. Someone who, although he clearly loved her, wanted her to be something else. Something she flip-flopped on whether she wanted to be it. Sometimes she thought, the freedom, the sexual liberty, the depravity of it, would be fantastic. Other times she swung and thought, how could she, she was a human, not an animal; she had a job, a family to look after, a life to lead in the civilised world.  A small thought, a growing one, however, as always niggling at the back of her mind; and it said “Fuck that!”.

For a moment, she thought; just this moment, she would entertain that thought. How bad would it be to slip from society. Leave the trappings of a crappy, capitalistic world and live here, free and off the land. She could forget about her familial obligation. Come live on this farm. Maybe, she thought, she could bring her family’s herd to live here. Maybe her sisters could come too. Maybe she could add a few more curves to this figure. She ran her hands down her sides, imagining wider hips and butt, maybe with a little fur…

And then the thought was gone. It would never work. In what mad world would her sisters be okay with moving to a hidden valley to live out their lives in quiet seclusion. Charlotte especially. The girl was still in school, popular, smart, going places. How could she be expected to move here now.

No, she thought firmly. Family comes first. Her love life would have to stay the way it was for now.

New fanart: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25935060/

“You made me wait a while!” Charlotte whined through chattering teeth. Now bitterly cold she stomped her feet in an attempt to stave off the cold. At least, she thought, the trees sheltered her from the wind.

The big brown unreadable eyes of Maribelle stared back at her. The cow-woman, towering in front of the freezing girl paused for a moment. She leaned from one side to another on huge legs, ass muscles bulging rhythmically, as she regarded Charlotte. A quick shrug followed and Charlotte was unsure if Maribelle didn’t understand the question, or just didn’t care to answer. Not that she could answer.

Realising that staring, or waiting for a conversation, wasn’t going to get her anywhere, Charlotte instead awkwardly switched tacts. “Anyhoo… Doesn’t matter you’re here now.”

This at least Maribelle reacted to. Hands on hips she nodded her giant head. “Can I do it here?” Charlotte asked, carefully, as if afraid that Belle could pull her approval at any time, or even worse, somehow rat on her. Charlotte took a step forward, testing the creature.

Belle’s posture loosened considerably. Shoulders slumping she sank to the floor, udder in front of her, inviting Charlotte to sample.

Only now did Charlotte notice how overdue Belle was for milking. So full of milk was she that there was little sag to her udder. Like an inflated medicine ball it bulged in front of her. Whatever magic was causing this curse, Charlotte thought, was really emphasising the udder. Even though her family were dairy farmers and she had seen cows every day of her life, this was just obscene.

“Oh you poor thing!” she breathlessly exhaled, mind moving back to thoughts of milking her own cattle at home. “I’ll have you fixed in a jiffy girl”. She closed the gap between them. “C’mon now girl. Be good. Steady!”

Deft hands went to work tugging and pulling at Belle’s aching teats to relieve some of the pressure. Charlotte didn’t realise it, but the language she was using, and the deftness of her hands excited Belle far more than the pressure relief. Charlotte was treating her just like an actual cow, this is exactly what she wanted, to be treated like a beast, an animal. Because that’s what she was, in her mind at least, even if she retained her intelligence and some of her human body traits. The feeling was heavenly.

“Mmm-mmmOoOOO”. Belle let out, suddenly. Charlotte jumped back, startled, thinking she had done something wrong. In Belle’s eyes she definitely had done nothing wrong, she was doing everything right. Why, Belle thought, was she sitting down for a milking; Cows stand up when milked. So that’s what she should do.

Easier thought than done, however, as her arms, though massive in girth were nowhere near long enough to match her bovine hind legs. Giving her a comical, downward facing dog look. Downward facing dog, if dogs had gigantic udders that dangled a foot from the ground.

“Shhh girl. It’s okay. I’ll help you.” Smiled Charlotte beside her, hand now on her muscly rump. Belle lowed softly to encourage her to continue. She felt one of Charlotte’s hands rub reassuringly over the fur on her thigh and rump. It felt nice, she thought, the movement of her short hair being brushed, she wondered what it would feel like on her flat chest, of course she would have to grow fur over her thick skin there first.

As Charlotte’s hands found their way back to her aching teats, Belle exhaled luxuriously. Slowly she swung her head around to regard Charlotte in the muted colours of a cow’s visual palette. Pretty, for a human, very pretty. Pouty lips, full silky hair, curves and gorgeous eyes. But she really knew what she was doing, she knew cows. And she wanted to be one, volunteering even. Belle couldn’t believe her luck. She would be a cow soon, not soon enough, of course, but soon; and cows needed friends. She needed a cow friend. She wanted Caroline, but she was too slow changing, her sister seemed more eager.  Maybe she would change faster. Maybe Belle would be able to get both. A trio of cows, maybe even more, being fucked by a hunky bull. Her hunky bull.

Idly Belle felt a warm mouth slip around her teat that began sucking. The feeling made her think of calves, lots of calves. She would breed with her bull, get pregnant and be a mother. She would love her babies. Her calves. Unlike her own mother. That cow never liked her calf very much. Belle’s mind was cast back to an early memory, her mother scolding her over poor grades, only, Belle couldn’t quite place her mother’s face. A fuzzy form ranted a muffled noise at the young girl standing beside open books. Only that didn’t seem right. If she was a cow, why would… quickly her mind cleared up the confusion. Of course she wasn’t born a cow, that came after.

Charlotte had finished suckling one teat and had moved to the next.

She used to be like Charlotte. A person. God how she wished she could go back to her crying young self and tell her everything would be okay, everything was going to be alright, she would be a cow, so there was nothing to worry about. A young Belle, wait… no… Sarah! The young Sarah. Telling the young girl all the joy she would have, finding her true self, buried deep below layers of humanity. All those years as a dairy princess, she could have been dairy. If only she could have always been a cow. At least her young would be, and Charlotte; Charlotte would be.

She watched on proudly as the girl moved teats again, her sharp nose began picking something up in the cold air. Bovine sexual pheromones, only ones that weren’t hers. Charlotte had her human front-hoof in her hindleg clothes… pants! That was it. Pants. She was playing with herself. Belle was delighted that Charlotte was having fun, maybe she should get someone to play with her. Or breed.
The feeling of sucking was gone now, Belle noted. Turning back she saw Charlotte tugging at her final teat relieving the pressure. The girl was saying something, but Belle hadn’t heard the first few words.

“…full. Really am. Think I would puke if I drank any more. Just seems a waste you know. I could get way more in otherwise. But hey. Wanna see something cool?!”

Belle realised she had to answer this human, a nod would do. She nodded. “Cool” Charlotte smiled, snaked up her top to reveal her lower midriff.

“I’m not taking any clothes off. Way too cold, but look at what grew during.” Her midriff showed off two pink puffy nipples, poking out over her waistband, straining against the cold.

Charlotte would be her cow friend. That made Belle happy.

thanks max, it's very good big_smile and hot

By this way I wish you a happy new years

Thank you! And a very happy new year to you too!

New fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25976126/

“Hey Kat-Holy God!” Caroline exclaimed as the now horsey faced Kate entered the cabin late in the evening. Caroline blushed and apologised quickly. “Oh Kate, I’m sorry, didn’t mean anything by it, just took me by surprise. It’s just so different from this morning

“Thnnat’s okay” Kate wheezed back nasally. Awkwardly she began shifting uncomfortably from leg to leg.

“So you… did it with the horse today again?” Caroline did her best to make sure she sounded curious, not judgmental. Kate nodded shyly, giant head bobbing up and down. “Did you… did you enjoy it.”

“Oh yethh!” Kate broke into a wide smile, upper lip instinctively flipping up to reveal her teeth. She rubbed and squeezed her thighs together at the memory.

A scrabbling noise from the back door that Kate had come through broke Caroline’s train of thought before she could answer. Outside the glass the goaty shaped head of Christy bobbed, her hoof hands struggling with the door knob. Frustrated bleats quickly followed.

Putting the goaty-creature out of her misery Kate stepped up and swung the door open, letting Christy in from the cold. Christy shook herself and closed the door behind her. Looking up her square eyes regarded the two women opposite her.  “Lo-o-o-ok go-o-od” She said pointing at Kate with a giant hoof-finger. Kate blushed, unsure of what to say. “You in for the night now?” Caroline asked.

Christy nodded her head. “Ha-a-ave to te-e-ell a-a-ll. Be-e-elle li-ive in barn no-o-ow, sa-a-a-aid not waa-a-ait uu-u-p!” She stated, matter-of-factly. Caroline blinked, that was quite a move. Remembering the scene from that morning where the woman she once knew had begun defecating out in the wild she figured Belle must be seeing the move to the barn as another cut to her human self. It wasn’t on her to judge, she know.

“Oh cool!” she responded, measuredly. “We were going to watch a movie wanna join guys?” Kate declined, citing tiredness, but Christy surprisingly agreed.

Excited Caroline breezed out of the kitchen, lit the fire and began setting up all couches and pillows for a movie night. Christy began rummaging through the fridge and pantry, gobbling down as much food as she could all the while rubbing her swollen hairy pregnant belly. Kate though, she slipped out and to the spare room, nominally used by Christy. Once there she closed the door and quickly shimmied out of her clothes. All day she had been out riding, cum stained panties clinging to her pussy; itching, burning, rubbing, feeling soooo good. She had to have a look.

Her pants and jacket quickly discarded she paused, trembling with excitement wondering if her twat had changed. From here she could see the darkened garment glistening wetly against the fluorescent bulb light. Her nostrils flared, inhaling the released scent of stallion semen. Her altered nose drank deeply of the smell, it was heavenly. Dared she hope that the bulging mound under there was not just highly aroused and flush, but also perhaps changed? Like a kid at Christmas sneaking a quick look at a present, she flicked the elastic band of her panties and caught a quick glimpse.

Her lips had looked different. Giggling she did a quick tippy-toe dance of excitement. The cum-stained panty was working. She would leave it on… Only… now that it was out and airing, it was all she could smell. The musky sharp smell of cum. Kate threw herself on the bed, curling her legs under her. She was exhausted and her legs raw from all of the racing around, but it was a good burn.

She turned over, onto her back. The smell wasn’t fading, she could still smell Ares’s seed from her panties. The throbbing in her loins intensified now that that was all she could smell.

Maybe a closer sniff would do the job, she thought. Kate sat up on the bed, hovering her nose directly over her crotch. The rising heat of her loins carried the delicious scent up to tickle her nose. She whimpered, almost overpowered. Taking a deep breath of it hadn’t helped, it had only fed the longing. Kate thought to herself that she was a fool for expecting otherwise, but still she couldn’t pull away. Instead she leaned in, flaring her nostrils again, this time drinking deeply of the scent. Closer now she was also picking up the spicy scent of her own pussy, mingled with Ares’s musk. She threw her head back to the ceiling to drink fresh air and clear her head. But even that didn’t help, she could still taste the lingering scent in her nose.

Back in for more then, she decided and threw her head back down, stopping her nose less than an inch from the dripping panties. From here she could taste the bitterness of it on the back of her tongue as she smelled, but also the spicy musty smells that accompanied it. She had to check again.

Something dawned on her at that moment. The tip of her muzzle was less than an inch from her panties and yet she wasn’t uncomfortably contorted. Her long muzzle was giving her head incredible reach. Testing her new observation she leaned further, bringing her quivering nostrils in contact with her damp panties. This was a revelation to Kate. Slowly she brushed her muzzle up to bring her lips into contact with the cotton garment. She shivered at her own hot breath tickling her panty clad pussy.

She had an opportunity here, she realised, unlike any but the most flexible contortionists in the world. To let it slip by would be wasteful. She did quickly consider her own rules around keeping sex to once weekly with no masturbation in between; but reasoned that since it was still Saturday, she could try this out at least.

Her large tongue slithered out from parted lips to make contact with her panties. She felt both the dampness and bitter taste on her tongue, and the pressure of a fabric covered invader to her privates. It felt good, like a strong hand pushing against her mound. Her larger tongue, she noted, was significantly more powerful previous.

Leaning in she pushed her tongue hard, partly stuffing the underpants deep into her vagina. Between her buttcheeks she could feel her self-inflicted wedgie as the fabric stretched. The invading cloth covered tongue felt fantastic, she needed more. She pushed again, her tongue reaching even deeper, she moaned sending vibrations through to her core. This was good. The panties around her were getting more and more wet. The taste of semen was being supplemented more and more by her own juices.

Release was needed. Deftly and dextrously her tongue snaked under her panties and began digging around for her clit. She found it quickly, very quickly making contact with the fleshy button. Only from what she could feel, a button wasn’t doing it justice. It felt massive against her mouth, like a thumb. It must have changed significantly during the day. And now that it was being played with it had come out to stand to attention. The larger organ began flooding her crotch with pleasurable waves. Unlike any she had had before. She rubbed harder with her tongue, pressing as hard as she could and grinding her horse sized clit. Orgasm was so close.

She closed her eyes and pictured herself in horse form. Presenting herself to her stallion. Him driving his giant cock home, making her his mare. A lifetime love of bestiality rewarded, she would truly be able to take part, take a juicy delicious mottled stallion cock inside her and…

That was enough as her slurping and licking caused her to orgasm. Against her lips and tongue she felt her pussy jump, newly formed muscles clenching and opening her pussy wide, sticking out her clit as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. She grunted nasally at the feeling, it sounded almost equine. Her pussy released and quickly clenched again. Her pussy now winked. This was fantastic. Again and again it clenched and released, clenched and released. All the time Kate groaned and grunted, grinding her face against her own altered soft pink pussy.

She had no idea how long it took to finish, or how many waves or orgasm she had had, but by the time it was done she was truly wrecked, slumping like liquid into a puddle on the bed panting. If being fucked by a stallion was anything like that she thought as she began to doze, it couldn’t come soon enough.

Fresh from the presses, more fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25983801/

Movie night was a nice relaxing affair. By the time I had come out to join Caroline, the fire was roaring, the couches were moved around and the TV was cycling around the a DVD menu. Caroline lay lounging on a three-man couch dressed in fluffy PJ’s and draped in a blanket. Although bulky, her fluffy pink PJ top still very clearly held the outline of her giant teats, drooping and squashed between her large breasts and top. She smiled warmly up at me as I entered and raised the blanket, motioning for me to join her.

Joining her I nodded at Christy, who sat cross-legged on the floor in front of us. Caroline and Christy relayed the message from Belle to me that she was going to be staying in the Barn during night time from now on. Though expecting it, I still was say that I wouldn’t be sharing my bed with her. Instead I resolved to have Harry’s crew finish off the heating system of the barn for good as soon as possible. Both to keep Belle warm, and so that I could spend nights with her there too.

The movie was decent, an old thriller we had all seen many times before and still didn’t get sick of. Near enough to the end of the film a hot and heavy love scene began, the two protagonists finally getting past the awkward tension and just going for it. The reaction from Christy was quite quick. She started by rubbing her belly and her udder with her hoof-hands. Caroline turned to me, nudging me and pointing at her, having noticed herself. I nodded knowingly and we shared a stifled giggle.

Unable to properly rub herself she instead began pressing her hand into her udder and pushing down. She was rewarded with a dribble of milk from both teats and moaned to accompany it. Slowly she began rocking forward and backward, grinding her goat pussy off the carpet, and manhandling her udder. By the look of the amounts of fluids coming from her cleaning up in the morning would be quite a job.

I caught Caroline’s eye again, she was giving me a very sultry look with a hint of mischief. Still under the blanket I felt a hand snake along my leg and squirming under my briefs.

Finding me well on the way to hard, Caroline teased my cock out of its sheathe and expertly gave me a hand-job. It did not take long for me to spill my seed only Caroline’s warm hands. Pulling it from under the blanket she slowly and sensually dribbled my cum onto her lips, licking them and her fingers clean.

Movie fully forgotten I stood, grabbing and lifting Caroline bridal style to sweep her away for a night of passion.

+++++++++

After a night of steamy love-making, and seeing Caroline off, I went in search of Belle, to spend some time with her, and to give her a no-doubt badly needed milking. First I went to the barn, inside I called her name. Getting no answer I began checking the stalls. Apart from Ares’s, all looked empty. At the back left stall I found a patch of hay that looked like it was slept on. No doubt Belle’s patch. With all stalls checked I turned to find her in the field, but paused as something caught my eye. Belle’s whiteboard lay to the side, scribbled on. I wondered to myself, sure that Belle had abandoned that thing some days ago, seemingly for good.

Curious I picked it up and turned it over to reveal some writing. In scribbled writing that in no way resembled Sarah’s cursive it said. “It plan! You take and bring.” I raised an eyebrow, wondering what in all God’s name that could mean, or who this was for. Either Kate or Christy were my only two thoughts, or perhaps even Anna. I shrugged, dropping the whiteboard back. Belle must have wanted something for her new home and been unable to get it herself, enlisting the help of someone else in the house. Turning I turned to go find my wife.

I found her around the back if the barn, chewing cud by pulling them fistful by fistful out of the ground and stuffing them into her mouth.

“Hey Girl” I called. “Need a milk?”. She turned slowly on her hind legs to regard me. I could see straight away that she was surprisingly saggy this morning. Her udder looked like it had gotten a solid milking already. As if to confirm Belle shook her head. “One of the girls already get you?”. I offered.

Belle nodded after a moment, swaying in place, still chewing cud. I did wonder then if she was a little upset I hadn’t spent the night with her, or visit her during her first night in the barn.

“Did you like your first night in the barn?” I asked. Testing the water. She nodded more enthusiastically than before. “I’ll get Harry to finish hooking up the heating tomorrow and the barn’ll be all finished then.” Belle nodded in understanding again.

Still not sure if she was upset or not, I decided that one thing was always going to cheer her up. “Hey Belle, I’m thinking… When the barn is done tomorrow, I think we should take a ‘tumble in the hay’. An unprotected one. What do you think?”

She paused for a moment as I watched realisation dawn on her face. Eyes lighting up she nodded very enthusiastically, giving a happy ‘Moo’. That did it all right. The promise of change always excited her. Coming out of the exchange though, I was beginning to get the feeling her mind was getting affected, much like Christy’s had. Her reactions and responses were slowing.

+++++++++

“Hey sis!” A familiar voice for Caroline called from her living room. Following it she found her middle sister sitting at the table. With black hair and a slightly pudgy frame, Rachel had definitely taken more after their father. Timid and friendly, Rachel had Charlotte running rings around her all of the time. Much to Caroline’s chagrin.

“Hey sis. Where’s Charlotte?” She asked. Rachel smiled, big lips parting and making her cheeks dimple. “Oh she went to Melissa’s for the weekend. Took off not long after you. Spent the weekend there, said she’d be back some time today. I see you look the same today!”. Caroline regarded the answer for a moment and let out an “Oh.”

It was far more likely, in Caroline’s mind, that both her and her friend were both at a third location, probably with some boys. Hopefully she was staying out of trouble.

Ignoring her sister’s second comment she was about to voice concern when she heard a rummaging noise coming from the kitchen. Both women stood and walked out to find their youngest sibling’s butt sticking out from the fridge.

“Boo!” Rachel called out playfully. Jumping in surprise, Charlotte let out a yelp and came out of the fridge, holding a bottle of fresh milk.

“Jesus Rach! Scared me!” Rachel giggled at Charlotte’s reaction, but Caroline looked more sceptical. Charlotte was quite dishevelled looking, hair in a ponytail, big baggy hoody and mud stained jeans. At least, Caroline thought, she didn’t look like she was out partying.

“Jeez Lottie. You look like shit!?” Caroline exclaimed. Charlotte sneered back. “Hiking with Melissa, bloody wrecked! And gasping. Want some milk?”.

Caroline looked at the proffered milk being waved at her. Charlotte did really look like she had been out all day hiking, she even had a drying scrape on her hand. Giving up she shook her head and softened her tone. “No thanks sis, am totally beat and have an early day tomorrow. Gonna hit the hay.

Charlotte let out a snort of laughter, but quickly contained it again. Shaking her head at her sister’s strange behaviour Caroline left the room, Charlotte watched her, expression unreadable.

She jumped a little again as she felt a hand on hers as Rachel gently took the milk from her hand.

“Thanks Charlotte. I’m gasping too.” Rachel said as she brought the glass bottle to her face.

Charlotte spun around and grinned wickedly as Rachel took a gulp. “Oooo… That’s good stuff… Fresh from outside?” Rachel asked. Charlotte nodded and added a “Yup” As Rachel drained the rest of the litre, burping and grinning through her milk moustache and breathing heavily.

“There’s plenty there. I brought some in from the parlour.” Charlotte added.

“Aww, thanks sis! You’re too good, but you must be wrecked, there’s no need to do that. Go on and rest.” She shoo’d Charlotte from the room.

Rubbing her pudgy belly she turned back to the fridge, opening the door to reveal it full to the brim with milk bottles. She smiled to herself. “Ah Charlotte. That’s far too many for us…” Reaching in she took another bottle. “Might as well try to use them up.” She said as she took a second one from the shelf, unscrewing the cap and taking a sip. She bumped the door closed with her butt and wandered out of the room.

+++++++++++++++

In her room, safe behind a locked door, Charlotte giggled to herself as she began stripping off her clothes. First she pulled off her baggy jumper, it revealed her svelte curvy figure. Next she shimmied out of her pants and passed a hand over her bulging panties. A quick flick and her top was off, revealing braless breasts, She stepped in front of the mirror to look at herself.

Her pale breasts drooped a little now, previously her large tits were held up by the virtue of her youth, now though they drooped, swollen at least half a cup size. That was not the most visible thing about them however. Charlotte traced a finger along a newly formed visible vein along her breast towards the areola. The areola, previously no bigger than a quarter, now were the size of cookies. She smiled at how puffy they were, it looked almost like her breasts had breasts.

A final garment discarded revealed her crotch nipples, all four of them, and her deformed pink glistening pussy. Hopping onto her bed she reached down between the wall and the bed, feeling around for a few moments. Eventually she came in contact with her prize.

Sitting up with a wicked grin she pulled up a black tapered dildo. With a smile of pure ecstasy and already curling toes Charlotte positioned her big bull dildo at her new opening. With a sigh she pushed her favourite toy slowly into her cow pussy. Shivering she left out a gentle “Mooo”.

Hope all are enjoying. Been having a bit of a recent inspiration to write. Thank you to everyone feeding back, and especially thank you to indigocarmine for the crazy amount of brilliant drawings he's done over the years. It's really been stellar.

199 (edited by raven 2018-01-11 15:29)

it's realy REALY nice, your are so skill, I'm very impress by the longevity of your story big_smile

I'm so impatient to discover the folowing big_smile more particurlarly with the transformation of the futur bull

A smell of warm milk suffused Charlotte’s room. It tickled her nose and slowly seeped into her mind. A night of heady, lustful dreams and restless sweating was coming to a crescendo, aided by outside influences.

With a pleasured gasp and a rushing intake of breath Charlotte’s eye’s shot open. Slowly her brain began registering all around her, discarding the vistas of her dreamscape. She could make out the wall of her room, still dark. She could smell the pervasive milky smell, though she wasn’t sure if that was her imagination or not. More importantly, the buzzing of her alarm clock was beginning to register.
Bleary-eyed, she focussed until the digital display made sense. 06:45. Time to get up, to get ready for school…

The whole idea of school seemed ridiculous to Charlotte, she was eighteen, nearing the end of the pre-Christmas semester, and she had no intention of returning after Christmas.

Remembering her dreams and making sure the last weekend happened she lifted her blanket, peeling the sweat soaked garment from her body. As her hands roamed around her body she smiled at the changes,  confirming they were all still there.

She counted herself lucky that all changes so far were not overtly visible. Had any change over the weekend been too obvious, then she would have had to come clean about her desire to bovinify to her sisters early. This, however, opened her opportunities. A nice chat with the cow-goddess Belle gave her some ideas she would never have considered before. She would play the high school senior and spoilt youngest sister for another few days.

Throwing her blanket off she gathered her bathroom gear, along with her clothes and crept to the door. She pressed her ear against it checking the hallway. She heard nothing, though she didn’t expect to. Rachel would be up milking the cows at this stage, while Caroline would no doubt have left for the city already, getting to her apartment before work.

Throwing her door open she dashed across the hallway and into the bathroom, cold wood planks against her feet.

Now in the bathroom she flicked on the light and locked the door. Turning she let her PJ’s drop as she marvelled at her changes. As she stepped into the shower something registered with her. She was fully awake now, and the smell of milk hadn’t dissipated, rather it had changed to more of a curdled milk smell.

++++++++++++++++

By the time Charlotte stepped, dripping out of the shower she was not imagining the smell. Someone was curdling milk in the house. No doubt her older sister Rachel, finished with her morning rounds.

Eager to see she dried her hair, dressed in a school appropriate hoodie with jeans, and touched up her face with a little make-up to look presentable. She grabbed her schoolbag from her room and tore down the farmhouse’s stairs to her to the kitchen.

There she saw Rachel, black hair clinging to her forehead with exertion, working over a giant pot on the stove.

“Hey Rach!” She called. Her older sister turned and smiled at her with her warm friendly smile. “Heya sis! Breakfast is on the table.”

Charlotte turned to see the tableau of oranges, breads, meats and cheeses on the table. She smiled at the sight of one of her special bottles of milk sitting amongst them.

“Watcha doing there?” She asked, sitting down and buttering a slice of bread.

“Oh!” Rachel turned and pointed at the large pot with a wet wooden spoon. “Making cheese sis. Thanks for bringing in the milk yesterday, but it was a little much. It’ll go off at this rate, so I’m going to make cream cheese out of it. Should let it last a good bit longer.” She smiled to herself. Charlotte knew Rachel lived to be useful and loved this sort of stuff. The thought of magic cheese had Charlotte intrigued, neither Belle nor Caroline ever mentioned Belle’s milk being turned to cheese.

“Is it ready by any chance?” She queried. Rachel shook her head, smiling. “No silly. Have to strain the curds yet, and let them drain. It’ll be done at some point during the day.”

“Oh cool.” Charlotte mused, trying not to sound too obvious she added. “Would be cool to try it together for the first time after school. Wanna wait?”

Rachel put the spoon to her cheek for a moment, as if mock thinking, before nodding and emphatically adding. “Absolutely.”

It was going to be an interesting afternoon.

+++++++++++++

Belle had worked herself into a tizzy, she was going to get another change today. All morning she had butterflies in her stomach, or rather four stomachs, at the thought.

Still chewing the morning’s cud she was getting her stall ready, a pile of hay had been made for her to lie on during her upcoming rut. One end was significantly higher than the other, so that her short arms and upper torso would be able to rest on something while her hind legs carried her weight.

Perhaps, she thought, she would get a lovely set of front hooves to match her rear pair. Or perhaps her rear itself would shift forward and lose her human bubble butt. Or perhaps her rear would finally grow the long awaited tail. Or maybe, just maybe, a voice in the back of her mind spoke, maybe she would forget more of Sarah, embracing Belle.

Belle had noticed, of course, or rather deduced, that she was once smarter, more like the people around her. Every day thinking Sarah thoughts became harder, not that she was trying, but concentrating hard she knew old things, Sarah things. She knew that Sarah the person was the same as her, but also a separate entity to Belle the cow. And Belle she was. A fuzziness of memories more than two weeks ago, growing weaker still prior to her first change over a year previous, attested to that. But she also knew that cow’s weren’t supposed to be clever. And she knew most importantly that even as Sarah the human, she wanted to be more cowlike.

The thought mused that, perhaps, if Belle finally took over 100%, that she would stop worrying about being a cow, and could just enjoy being one instead.

Hearing the barn door swing open behind her Belle’s ears flicked around, followed quickly by her head. Her husband was standing in the doorway, with a big grin on his face. She was ecstatic.

Turning she presented herself and began mooing. She knew he couldn’t understand her, but she wanted to talk to him anyway.

“Mmmoooo!” I’m so glad you’re here. “Mm-mooo” I’ve been wet thinking about you. “Mmmmmooooo!!” Come breed me you stud.

Having closed the door her bull closed the distance, swinging open the door of her stall. She let out another excited moo as he exclaimed, “I have something for you. Something I promised.” He did promise, that she remembered. She began wiggling her exposed rear at him, air cooling her hot nethers. She waited for him to make the plunge, but none came.

Instead he came around to her front, saying something she missed the start of, “..love you babe, and love you like this. Think you’re the sexiest thing around.” He then pressed his mouth against her muzzle. For half a second Belle wondered what the hell he was doing, but then she remembered; humans kiss, Sarah kissed, Belle could kiss too.

Her hairy lips parted slightly as she slit her tongue out. Normally used to grip and pull bushels of grass from the ground it had plenty of dexterity to roam his mouth. It all tasted the same to her, but her bull seemed to like it, and a happy bull was a happy cow in Belle’s book.

They eventually parted and he slapped her flank appreciatively. Her udder jiggled at the motion, sending a jolt of excitement and pleasure through her. The udder that started it all, the source of her change and honestly, still the favourite part about herself. She had zero memory of what Sarah’s breasts had felt like, but she knew for sure her udder was incomparably better. A giant bag of feel-good nerves.

She wiggled her rear again as she saw him remove his pants, and reveal his beautiful member. There was a stage, some weeks prior, Belle did remember being sad at her Bull for having a human penis. She honestly used to fantasise being fucking by a different bull, a real one, at times. As Belle remembered Sarah thought this at the time. And she certainly thought now that a human penis was no fun. But her Bull was now full blooded. A fantastically large, long and tapered cock stood to attention. Her nose took in its scent gleefully. A heady feeling of release flooded her mind.

Butt quivering with excitement she turned and began rocking back at him, encouraging their crotches to make contact.

And make contact they did. She felt the warm, rock hard flesh slip effortlessly past her outer lips, barely tickling them. This was just an appetiser she knew. Further in he slid, pointed tip probing her depths, while the ever widening shaft at her entrance began to make its presence known. It pressed, ever so gently on her walls, filling her with warmth, and goodness. It felt like warm hands all over her, brushing her and caressing her. Far from over it was, however. On and on the shaft probed, further and further inside her she felt the heat. The feeling of warm goodness inside her was slowly but surely supplanted by an intense feeling of raw sexuality, base animal rutting, and a building wave of pleasure as the shaft continued to grow at her entrance. It now actively pushed her love canal apart, brushing against her cow lips, rubbing them all the way in. For the last inch or two the expanding shaft really began pressing her clitoris. The wave of pleasure, rolling up the beach crashed to a crescendo her Bull finally bottomed out.

Nothing beat being Belle the cow she thought, honestly nothing. If she could live in this moment forever, she would. And failing that she would happily live for these moments instead. Moments of pure pleasure, connection and belonging.

Her Bull began thrusting in earnest. Each feeling she felt during the first entry was felt now again. Each thrust bringing the full range of warmth, sexuality and pleasure to her over-stimulated brain. Thrust after thrust this went on, each wave reaching higher up the beach. She rocked back, knowing that at the top of this beach nirvana awaited.

That’s when a familiar tingle began. It first began in her hands. Her mind, though overstimulated, recognised the input, this was change, this was Belle. But Belle wasn’t hands… or hooves. She thought about it. A floppy tail? Perhaps a floppy tail? The tingling switched to just above her quivering asshole as quickly as it had arrived in her hands. No. Being Belle wasn’t being a tail either, not alone. Being Belle was so much more. She thought hard about being Belle. Belle the cow, not Sarah the human. The tingling changed again; and she felt something new, something encroaching her face, her head, her mind; the tingling. It picked at the corners of her mind, at the corners of her thoughts. At first her mind recoiled at the feeling, but after a moment or two she relaxed. It didn’t feel scary or painful. It felt good. So good. Not like waves, but like a building storm, a tsunami; waiting to be unleashed. Her tongue lolled, uncontrolled from her muzzle and she began lowing uncontrollably.

She let the tingling grow for now. Somehow Belle knew that she could shift it if she wanted, but not now. It made her feel more like Belle, less like Sarah. It was picking away Sarah, she realised. Was this bad? She thought, really having to concentrate. Her memory was shifting, changing in front of her. It wasn’t Sarah that got married in a dress. It was Belle when she got her muzzle pierced with a ring and got fucked by her bull. She didn’t go to barns when she was younger as a Dairy Princess, she must have been there as Dairy. That seemed correct. She would let the tingling continue.

Concepts began changing next. What was a Dairy Princess anyway? And Marriage? Must have been Sarah thoughts. But she didn’t want them. Not anymore. Sarah was out. Sarah was Belle. She was Belle. She wanted this so very very badly.

And the tsunami rose. Like a building wall at the edge of her mind. Belle did nothing to stop its growth, and more importantly, Sarah did nothing either. It could grow. It had to. Rumbling deep and white hot it began sweeping her mind, her thoughts, wiping and changing Sarah, leaving only Belle. Changing human to cow.

An timber-shaking Mooo was released from Belle the Cow as she climaxed, both physically and mentally. Behind her she could feel her Bull climaxing too. The warmth of Bull filled her insides. “Good”. She thought. “Warm make calf. Belle want calf. Bull would help make calf.”

Sighing and gasping her bull turned and pressed his mouth against the side of her head. For the life of her Belle had no idea what he had just done, but she moo’d happily all the same.

The smell of gym mat, feet, and sweat almost covered up the smell of sex in the equipment locker that Charlotte was currently in.

Her morning was tough, all she could think about the changes underneath her clothes, and that very much prevented her from even looking like she was paying attention at class. Exceedingly horny and sweating profusely she had been asked by two separate teachers if she was feeling well. Both times she brushed it off, but by the time lunch rolled around she couldn’t take the horniness anymore. While everyone else was queueing for food in the cafeteria, she had snuck off.

In desperation to get off she had grabbed Michael on her way from the food hall, a fellow classmate and ex. She knew he was always good for a tumble, and had had a few post relationship fucks with him in the past. A large muscular linebacker, with nary a brain-cell to use, Michael was the epitome of a dumb football jock. He was exceedingly well build, handsome, and was packing. With little resistance she had pulled him into the gym equipment locker on the promise of sex.

It did dawn on her on the way in that her changed body would be obvious in the light to anyone, even one as stupid as Michael, especially since he knew her so well carnally.

On the way in she pretended that the light wasn’t working, and that they’d have to fuck in the dark. Michael, just delighted to be there and to be getting another fuck from the best looking girl of his year didn’t mind one bit. He was a bit surprised that she insisted on being fucked from behind, and raw. Charlotte up until then had been a staunch condom user, but considering her changes had decided human semen wasn’t going to be a threat, and so lied to Michael that she was now on the pill and that it was making her horny. Fears allayed Michael happily slipped his cock from his pants and sank gratefully into Charlotte.

To himself Michael did think that the entry was a lot easier as he pumped away, balls slapping against wet inner thighs. He put it down to her horniness in the end, assuming that her extreme wetness was making the process easier.

Charlotte on her end was in heaven. Her vagina was buzzing, something about the bovine wiring heightened her senses during sex, perhaps it was that cow sex was so quick normally that any stimulation had to be heightened to compensate for the shortened duration. Either was the prolonged, heightened fucking she was receiving was making her sure that going cow like her older sister was the right choice. After hearing from Caroline, and seeing the changes first hand she was instantly hooked on the idea of transformation. A long time secret follower of furry sites and transformation media, Charlotte couldn’t believe her luck to find out that the possibility of change was real.

Her decision to hide in the pick-up to drive to the farm was a tough one. She knew that leaving her human life behind would be a one-way street. But how often would someone get this chance. Changing into a cow was another difficult decision to make. Though she always found the anthro cows curvy and sexy, she would have preferred something more svelte. Without another obvious option she was more than willing to go that route though. And besides, although a cow may not have been her number one form, but strong sexy bull men were  definitely on the top of her fantasy fuck list. And how better to seduce one, than to look like a big curvy cowgirl.

A particularly deep plunge made Charlotte whimper, lurch forward and grab her schoolbag for support. The clink she heard when she grabbed her bad reminded her of the little present she had brought to school for herself. Grinning she grabbed the top of the bag and as quietly as she could she opened the zip and silently lifted out one of the two milk bottles she had brought. Changing in school, a real risk, but more and more exciting the more she thought about it. Fingertips tingling she set the bottle down, unscrewed the cap and brought it carefully to her mouth.

All the fucking and rutting made aiming the bottle exceedingly difficult, she managed to clack it off her teeth once wincing in pain, before managed to wrap her lips around the opening and keep them clamped down. Fully in the dark she arched back, tilting her head upwards and letting the lukewarm, sweet, creamy fluid slide down her throat.

She had her first mini orgasm right then, bovine vagina contracting and leaving out a squirt of viscous clear fluid that soaked Michael’s balls. The buzzing feeling of change suffused her, filling her, one bottle would barely do anything she knew though. That’s why her bag contained two. Still not enough for anything major, but enough to play transformation Russian roulette at school.

Eagerly she sucked down the second bottle as her vagina began contracting again. This time taking Michael with as his grunting and panting became erratic. Now on all fours again, leaning on a gym mat she let the feeling of change and the magic of orgasm flow over her. Whimpering and panting both parties slumped on top of the gym mat. As soon as she made contact with the cool fabric Charlotte felt pressure against her lower crotch and stomach. Snaking her hand down she felt the newly formed fleshy pouch attached to her. She had to get Michael out before he noticed.

Wriggling out from under him she stood up, facing away from him, even though the darkness was almost complete. The pulling feeling of skin on her upper stomach, and the sensation of warm soft flesh resting on her upper thighs was alien, but nice, it felt much like her upper chest felt under the weight of her breasts.

Quickly she shooed Michael from the room, telling him that she needed to clean herself up. Her tone came off harsh enough that she knew Michael wouldn’t ask questions. Silently he brushed himself down, straightened up and fumbled his way from the room.

Once out, Charlotte waited what couldn’t have been more than a minute or two, but felt like eternity, before turning to the door. Carefully she made her way through the darkness, each step her upper thigh brushing against her fleshy bag, sending jolt after jolt of sensual comforting feelings through her. Finally making it to the door she flicked the perfectly functional lightswitch, illuminating the room in a fluorescent light. Blinking at first to adjust to the brightness Charlotte just saw a shape between her legs. As her eyes adjusted however her new fleshy udder came slowly into focus.

Pink and ripe looking, it sat over her mound, between her bellybutton and her crotch. Pink quivering flesh topped with four small saggy teats. Overall it wasn’t very large, maybe the volume of a football, though obviously much wider and flatter.

Carefully she ran her hand over the flesh; it felt remarkably like someone was rubbing her breasts. Each brush of her teat sent the same little jolt through as if someone was rubbing her nipples.

This would be a hard change to hide, given her clothing situation. Jeans were not the most concealing of items. Though her hoodie may offer some protection. All in all, Charlotte thought, returning to class would be a bad idea. Sneaking out may be the only option.

She padded back to her pants and shucked them on and up as best she could. Though they fit around her ass fine, she could not zip or button up the front, her new udder added enough inches to her waist that the jeans were too small and squashed her udder painfully when she tried. Her tanktop did nothing to hide the udder as it stuck-out obscenely in front of her. Once her hoodie was on she breathed some sigh of relief. It was baggy enough to cover it, though it now looked like she had a pot-belly.  Stuffing her hands into the front pocket of the hoodie to obscure the bulge she took stock of herself again. There was enough there to make a quick dash from the school and take off home. Once home, hiding from Rachel would be easy.

Carefully Charlotte cracked the door to the gymnasium open. A scan left and right told her the hall was empty. Not waiting around she made a mad dash across the laminated wood floor, sneakers squeaking loudly with every footfall. As she ran she became acutely aware of her new udder. Though small-fry compared do Belle’s monstrosity, and currently not even hanging underneath her, rather sticking out the front, she still felt it bounce with every step, just like hear contained breasts did. The thought of having to buy a sports bra for her udder passed her mind bizarrely, but was quickly laughed off.

Taking a side door from the gymnasium she entered the cold of the yard, breath instantly misting in the winter sun. A cold breeze made itself known very quickly as her teats stiffened against the frosty weather, the sensation was familiar, but the location alien. Looking around Charlotte confirmed her suspicions that no-one would have ventured outside for lunch on such a cold day.

A quick dash took her to the bicycle racks at the side of the school. Her bike was quickly freed from the pile of metal, rubber and spokes, and before she knew it she was on it cycling home.

+++++++

The first 10 minutes were the hairiest, still a reasonably built up area Charlotte resorted to keeping her hood up to hide her face, lest anyone recognise a school-girl playing hooky. Once suburbs gave way to countryside and flat fields, however, she felt more at ease. The twenty minute journey to her farm home from that point on was uneventful, save for the constant riding up of her jumper, revealing her bouncing udder to the world. Luckily no cars or tractors ever passed during one of those moments.

Finally arriving at the gate of her home she dismounted the bicycle carefully and stashed it in a ditch. Rachel’s car was outside the house showing that she had not left. No doubt just working away on her daily routine.

Charlotte plodded up to the home, walking on the grassy middle of the driveway to avoid the crunchy gravel. She made her way to the front door and tested the handle. Unlocked as normal. Carefully she twisted it and pushed the door open gently. Poking her head in she didn’t see anyone. She took her shoes off then and hid them behind a pot on the porch, wincing against the cold of the concrete against her feet. It would allow her to walk silently around the house, however.

Soundlessly she entered the house and closed the door behind her. She was about to ascend the stairs to her room when the ajar door of the kitchen caught her eye. Through it she could see a large bowl with muslin draping over the side. It must be the cheese Rachel made from Belle’s milk. Curious to see if it was finished Charlotte slipped into the kitchen. The first thing she noticed was the breadboard covered in half eaten bread and bits of cottage cheese slathered all over it. Her first thought was “That bitch, she said she’d wait for me. It was all going to be a big surprise together later”. Something wasn’t right about the situation though, and Charlotte peered into the bowl of freshly made cheese. The smell was heady and enticing, and Charlotte had to stop herself from trying some. Looking at it though, someone else hadn’t stopped themselves evidently. Large hand/finger claw marks were evident in the cheese. Someone, or realistically Rachel had dug in. Charlotte’s stomach sank. That much of Belle’s produce would definitely cause a change, not even accounting for the fact that no-one had tested the potency of the cheese yet. She had to find Rachel fast.

Looking up her stomach sank further. Starting from the other side of the table there was a trail of dried milk on the floor. The cheese had kick-started Rachel’s lactation.

All pretence staying quiet forgotten Charlotte paced along the trail of dried and drying milk. It took her out the back and towards the milking parlour. Charlotte was hyperventilating, both in terror and excitement. What would meet her when she entered, she needed to know what Belle’s cheese did.

The entrance was wide open and she stepped in, pacing along the middle section, head swinging left and right checking each milking stall, until finally, she came across her older sister.

“Wow…” She gasped.

On her knees in one of the milking parlours was Rachel, top half naked as the day she was born, clothes scattered all around her.

Charlotte couldn’t believe the extent of her sister’s changes. Rachel, always slightly more big boned than her sisters was now properly chubby, bordering on fat, but that was the least of her changes. Her face was already changed. No longer the demure, dimple-cheeked wallflower, Rachel now sported the beginnings of a cow muzzle, that and a fully grown set of brown-furry cow-ears. Moving down her exposed breasts were now enormous in size, easily eclipsing even Caroline’s extended bust. On one giant mammary Rachel had managed to fit a suction cup, each pulse of the machine eliciting a whimper and a jet of milk from her sister. The other breast was still free, leaking and dribbling milk onto the rolls of her belly. The reason the breast was still free was because she was struggling to fit the other suction cup; and she was struggling with that cup because Charlotte could see Rachel’s hands had morphed, changed, transformed into front paws of a Cow.

Finally noticing her younger sister standing beside her, Rachel turned and looked through tear streaked eyes, held up the suction cup and pleaded. “Lottie… nnggh… I-mmmm…. I-nnn… nnneed help.” The look was too much as Charlotte took the proffered suction cup and knelt down carefully connecting it her sisters enlarged breast. A sigh of relief, which sounded suspiciously like the low of a cow escaped her sister as soon as the machine began pumping and draining her chest udders.

Just for a moment, the corner of Charlotte’s mouth turned upward into a smirk.

Goodness gracious me.  That...was surprising and inevitable.  Looks like the herd is growing faster than anyone would have thought!  I can't wait to see some fan art on this one!

“Why is this happening…” Rachel whimpered, slouched on the kitchen table.

It had taken a full 15 minutes of milking before Rachel’s enormous mammaries finally stopped releasing milk. During the milking Rachel had been reduced to a puddle of whimpers and moans; in what Charlotte thought was grief, though the sound sometimes seemed like pleasure. During the milking Charlotte gently rubbed her sister’s back, offering soothing words of comfort; though she couldn’t tear her eyes from her sister’s ruddy pink bulging flesh.

Turning off the suction machine, Charlotte helped her sister release her swollen and puffy nipples, both streaked with lines of dribbling milk. Wordlessly she helped her sister up.  Dusting her down Charlotte noticed the large wet patch in the grey fabric of Rachel’s very stretched sweat-pants. Biting her lip she looked away. Rachel stood, sniffling with tears rolling down her face.

Charlotte helped her sister back into the house from there, bringing a blanket to drape over her naked torso, and a cup of milky tea to calm her nerves. A drink her sister instantly spilled with her hooves.

Only then did Rachel begin to talk through sobs. She explained that she hadn’t been feeling right at all, ever since Caroline had popped in for a visit the night before. At first she thought it was nothing, just maybe swelling and pain in her breasts from an impending period, but after lunch everything came to a head when her breasts had begun swelling like crazy  and her other changes began. Rachel then explained that she first attempted to call Caroline, but couldn’t because of her now hooves. She then looked at her hands again and began wailing.

“I can’t believe Caroline would do this…” She sobbed again. The fact that Charlotte didn’t suspect the milk or cheese at all, and was fully convinced this was somehow Caroline’s doing was surprising Charlotte. She felt partly awful, but knew that owning up now would call a quick end to her changes, Rachel would have to continue to be kept from contacting Caroline. Perhaps, Charlotte thought, there was a way to get Rachel on-board too.

“Can you ring her for me?” Rachel sniffled. Charlotte paused a moment, unsure of how to proceed, before she nodded her head and stood up, taking out her phone. Standing off to the side of the kitchen she turned it on, pretended to press a few buttons and ring her eldest sister. After pressing it to her ear for 30 seconds or so she pulled it down and turned the screen off, exclaiming, “No answer, she’s probably at work, I can try again later.”

Resigned and exhausted, face puffy with crying, Rachel slumped to the table. Half to herself she mumbled, “Have to get a hold of her and figure out what’s going on…”

A pregnant pause descended, one that Charlotte felt she has to break. “How’re you feeling now?” Charlotte ventured, eager to get some kind of feedback from her sister.

Rachel looked herself over, rolling her wrists to look at her keratin covered hands. Then over her engorged chest and pudgy belly. She let out a ragged sigh and responded, “I feel… exhausted Lottie, the change, the milking, the…” She trailed off for a moment. “I think I need to go to the bathroom.” Rachel looked at her hooves again. “Lottie, can you help me?” She looked up, eyes still glistening with tears.

Charlotte almost melted, but knew she had to push through, this could be an opportunity; remembering the wet patch on her crotch after the milking Charlotte had an idea of how to get her sister talking about some of the pros of transformation, it would just be a bit weird for Charlotte. “Of course sis. C’mon”.

Taking her by the hoof she led her sister to the bathroom; there she stood her sister in the centre of the room. She could instantly tell how embarrassed Rachel was. Flushed red she had screwed her eyes closed and turned her head to the side to not look. “Ready” She breathed.

Charlotte hooked her thumbs into the gap between stretchy waist of her sister’s grey sweatpants and her sister’s doughy flesh. She had to work the band from side to side a bit to get over the  widest part of the hip, as the band was as taut as it would go. She tugged and tugged, struggling to get the pants over Rachel’s sizable thighs and ass. Eventually, almost sweating from the exertion, Charlotte managed to get her sister’s pants over the widest portion. Once over she simply tugged the pants watching them slide down Rachel’s thick pale legs.

Charlotte thought she would have to ‘ham it up’ a bit to insinuate her sister’s previous arousal, but there was no need. As soon as her crotch and stretched black cotton panties were uncovered a waft of pussy attacked Charlotte’s nose. The scent was familiar, a bit like her own, but different enough to be weird, and very potent.

“Phhwwooarr Rach! Were you masturbating all morning or something? Is that all you do when I leave for school?” The ribbing was harsh, and she felt super strange talking to her sister about it, but she had to get Rachel on the back foot to start opening up. Rachel threw her hooves to her face covering it and turning her body to the side, shielding it from.

“No Lottie, I-I don’t do that when you leave. I wasn’t masturbating” Bingo! Charlotte had her now.

“You weren’t? Wait…  was it the milking?” She let that dangle for a moment. The crimson flush on Rachel’s face was the reaction she wanted.

“Oh my God Rach. It was the milking.” She stood up holding her sister’s warm, thick, soft shoulders. Rachel still wouldn’t make eye contact. “Does being milked like a cow feel that good?”

At the mention of the C-word Rachel spun to look Charlotte dead in the eyes. The flash of anger in her eye told Charlotte that she didn’t like being compared a cow; but the look of guilt was enough for Charlotte to work with.

“Sorry sis!” She lifted her arms defensively, “Just trying to lighten the mood…”. Rachel sagged, wiping the back of her wrist over her eyes. “It’s okay Lottie. It’s just… I’d rather not talk about it right now. Maybe later. I just have to let this sink in.”

“It’s okay Rach.” Charlotte replied, kneeling down and helping to remove her sister’s undergarment. She didn’t comment on the obvious dampness of the garment; instead bundling it into her sister’s sweatpants, not feeling comfortable enough to look at her crotch and standing up. “You go have a nap. I’ll make food and wash these.” Charlotte volunteered, leaving Rachel alone, with no clothes, knowing full well that she wouldn’t be able to dress herself without help.

+++++++++++++++

Back in the kitchen after bundling Rachel’s clothes into the washing machine, Charlotte stood over the bowl of Bella’s cream cheese. She could just dig in right now. Change away and become a cow-girl. Her hand reached out slowly, stopping a few inches over the bowl. That wouldn’t be right though. She had promised Belle that she would bring more cow sisters to her, bringing just herself wouldn’t fulfil that promise. No she had to work more on Rachel first. Then, once both of them were changed they could work on getting Caroline to join.

Easiest way to keep Rachel changing was to keep feeding her Belle’s produce; so ignoring her sisters exasperated call for her to come help her get dressed, Charlotte began preparing dinner. A lovely creamy mushroom sauce layered over pasta with a few fried lardons, carefully she prepared two sauces. Once with regular milk and cream, one with Belle’s special milk and cream.

As the lardon’s were frying she heard an “Ahem” behind her. Turning she saw Rachel at the door of the kitchen. A dressing gown straining to cover her transformed breasts was thrown over her shoulders and loosely tied into place. Bare legs and feet peeked out from the bottom of the garment. Her efforts to dress herself properly had obviously failed.

“Hey Lottie… Did you not hear me?” She asked sheepishly. Charlotte made her best confused face, then shook her head and pointed at the radio she had playing. “Sorry sis, was busy making dinner!”

“Ah…” she nodded; sitting down at the table and staring at her changed hoof hands, rubbing them over her slightly protruding jaw.

“How’re you feeling sis?” Charlotte turned, dropping a steaming mug of milky tea in a novelty oversized mug in front of her sister. Rachel smiled her thanks and slipped her mutated hand through the huge handle, carefully bringing it to her lips and blowing on the tea.

“The shock has worn down a bit…” She let that hang in the room. Charlotte could see alright that her sister didn’t seem as hysteric as earlier. Dried tears still matted her eyelashes, but there were no fresh ones replacing them.

Charlotte poured herself a mug of tea to match her sister’s, slipping in some unaffected milk. She figured that is she ate and drank what Rachel ate and drank, while she did, her sister wouldn’t correlate her changes with the food she was eating. Grabbing the steaming mug she sat beside across from her sister.

“I’ll mind the cows, do the milking, clean the stalls and all that until we figure out how to fix this or get a hold of Caroline.”

Rachel smiled in thanks and nodded, taking another sip of the tea. She squirmed twice after the sip with an uncomfortable look on her face, but quickly settled back down. Charlotte took a big gulp of her tea before placing it down and standing up. “But first, lunch. You hungry?”. Rachel nodded after a moment’s pause.

“Bloody starving actually.”

The rest of the meal was prepared relatively quickly, with Charlotte managing deftly to hide the fact that there were two saucepans for the sauce going at the same time; though with Rachel so distracted, that wasn’t difficult. Keeping an eye on her raven-haired older sister, Charlotte could see her squirm and shift constantly as she made her way through both her current cup of tea, and the one that Charlotte placed in front of her when she was done. She knew that the amount in the cup wouldn’t noticeable make any more changes, but it would certainly get her sister slightly hot and bothered; which made her more susceptible to suggestion.

By the time Charlotte plopped the two plates in front of her and her sister, Rachel was visibly sweating under the furry robe. Withholding the plate for a moment Charlotte looked at her sister. “You okay Rach? You look like you’re burning up. Maybe the robe is a bit much in the kitchen, it’s boiling in here.”

Rachel looked slightly distracted, turning left and right to regard the garment covering her shoulders. Her hoof-hand raised for a moment as if to brush it from her shoulders but stopped short and lowered again. “I’m fine”, she sounded strained. “Just a bit warm is all. Don’t have anything underneath so I’d better leave it on.”

“Oh Okay! You say so!” Charlotte plopped the plate down in front of her sister and sat across from her at the table and began eating. As she did so she pulled headphones from her pocket, stuffed them in her ears and began playing music loudly. She didn’t make eye contact with Rachel as she sat at the dinner table, munching her food and staring at her phone; she knew that by ignoring her sister she wouldn’t ask to be fed and had to resort to… Well what she did next.

Looking a little down-cast, Rachel looked between her sister, her food in a large bowl, and her mutated hands. Realising that she would have to feed herself, she scooped the bowl up as best she could and brought it to her face. Leaning it back she opened her mouth, tipping the plate bit by bit until she was able to scoop some food into her mouth. Putting the bowl back down she began to chew. The sauce was creamy and rich, quite warm though, and it was making her sweat even more than she was already. Perhaps, she thought, her sister was right and she should have been wearing something less furry. Not that she was able to get anything else on when she had tried.

Another go ended up with a large portion sliding into her mouth, unable to stop it. Quickly Rachel chewed and swallowed, feeling it burning slightly. By the time it hit her stomach she was wincing, though not in pain, just from the burning heat that was flushing her face and her body. Rachel felt like she was burning up. Looking across the table she saw Charlotte engrossed in her dinner and phone, not paying any attention. Perhaps she could just loosen her robe, she thought, let some air in. As deftly as she could in her flushed state, Rachel reached down with her hoof, hooked it under the basic knot she had managed to make in the robe’s fluffy band, and yanked, separating the two halves of the robe.  Cold air rushed up her sweaty legs and through the gap to her chest. It felt good. But not as good as the food in front of her. Suddenly Rachel’s hunger had returned. Using her hooves to attempt to hold her robe together she leaned forward, trying to stick her face into the bowl to get at the food. The bowl, however kept tipping and rolling because of the angle denying her the satisfaction of eating. On and on this went as she kept trying to get her mouth around a bite of food. She looked up again at Charlotte to spare a glance. Her sister was still oblivious and staring down at her food.

Rachel convinced herself that using her hooves to scoop the bowl up again would be out of the question as it would let her robe open. Instead she figured that standing would her a better vantage point. So quietly she pushed her chair back and stood up. Crossing one hoof across her chest to hold the robe, the other clacked against the table for support as she leaned forward. Finally her mouth made contact and she could go and quench the fire in her stomach. The first chewed mouthful slid down. But instead of quenching the fire, it was like dousing it in gasoline. Rachel gasped, second hoof flying out to grasp the table in front of her to steady herself. She could feel her matted sweaty hair against her head, felt the sweat rolling from her lower back into her ass crack and her slick legs rubbing off each other. The sudden draft of air to her glistening massive hanging mammaries was glorious, however. On autopilot she rocked back and forth to promote airflow to the swinging teats and to cool them down.

It did nothing to quell the fire inside her though. Her stomach burned, her tit flesh felt like it was stretching, and her entire pelvis was burning a deep warm comforting burn. She had to get more food to quell this. She dunked her head back in the bowl and began chewing, now forgetting completely that her sister sat across her exposed body.

That sister had finally given up the pretence of reading her phone. Not that she had been reading of course, instead she was now, as she had been since the start, recording a video of Rachel’s meal. She stood, open mouthed, as Rachel stood and rocked, robe hanging open and tits swinging wildly. Her face was stuffed into the bowl, frantically chewing and swallowing. Between the sloppy bites she had begun to moan, the burning in her hip growing, drenching her loins. Less and less her back strained at leaning forward, so she figured the eating must be helping, not that the burning was lessening.

It didn’t take too long for Rachel to finish her bowl as she licked the last remnants from the porcelain base. Needing air to fill her burning chest she arched back, feeling gravity pull against her massive mounds, and noticed two things.
One, her young sister was staring at her aghast, and two, she couldn’t arch back properly, it felt like she needed to crack her hip or lower back. The first caused more immediate panic as she pushed herself from the table and stepped back, cold feet slapping on tiles, and threw her hoof hands across her chest, attempting to contain her mammaries. As she lost her balance, however, attempting to stand up, she realised the second was far more serious. Her legs wouldn’t bend to let her stand up straight, instead she fell forwards. As the ground rushed up to meet her, Rachel’s arms instinctively shot out to brace her fall, which worked, a little too well. Staring at the tiled floor through a tunnel of her own black hair, Rachel saw her two hoof hands, now with an elongated wrist, giving her arms the length they needed to hold her torso horizontal.

“Nooo” she muttered. The fire wasn’t even gone, but the adrenalin of her predicament, and the shock of Charlotte seeing her had her hyperventilating. She gave her hip a wiggle, moving her foot off the ground. Her pussy was burning with need, but it felt like it was in the wrong place. Like it was too far back. She turned her head sideways, looking through matted strands as Charlotte approached, one hand covering her mouth. The other was extended and going for her robe. Rachel pulled away feebly, unable to move properly in her new ungainly form, Unable to stop her sister from grabbing the bottom of her robe and hoisting it up over her rear. As soon as it was exposed and she heard her sister gasp, she knew it was real. Her hip had reformed to fit her legs at a 90 degree angle down from her body, making her a quadruped. Tears of rage and shame sprang to her eyes. This wasn’t right. She was supposed to run a farm, not be part of one.

From Charlotte’s viewpoint she saw that, although her sister was now a quadruped, her hip hadn’t changed much, her legs and ass were decidedly still human, pink and curvy, her asshole and vagina, though now very much on show, were also still fully human; nothing like her own meaty lips, wonderful meaty lips. How wonderful it would be if she could just let them out right now, to feel the fresh cool air on them. She was jealous of Rachel. Why didn’t Rachel get that she was the lucky one? The thought of it had Charlotte as wet as March, she needed relief.

Dropping the robe on her sister’s back she backed away, towards the door. Rachel took this as fright on Charlottes part and called out, “Lottie, no! Please don’t leave! Help me!”. Tears were streaming down her face. “I don’t want this. I don’t want to be a cow!”. God! Why would she not!? Charlotte thought. So lucky. Charlotte badly needed relief now. She glanced around, The back door and front door were locked, she knew that, without hands Rachel wouldn’t be able to run, and Charlotte had pocketed Rachel’s mobile some hours ago. There was no risk, she figured, in leaving her sister for a bit.

“I-I-I… I have to go.” Charlotte stammered as she backed to the door and shot out to the stairs. She heard a “Nooooo”. That sounded suspiciously like a “moo” to her.

Feet hammering the steps she burst into her room, tearing her massive hoodie and top from her in one go, revealing her udder bulge and her open jeans. A quick shimmy and her jeans were down, panties following a moment later. Finally her juicy, meaty pussy was free. It was very, very swollen, all red and angry looking. It needed rough treatment. Fishing under her pillow she produced her favourite tapered dildo and sat on the bed. One hand over her clit, pulling the meaty hood from her huge clit, the other guiding the tip to her slick cavernous cleft. How did Michael not notice her pussy’s change? She thought. It was blatantly different from her tidy human pussy. It must have felt different. Must have smelt different too. Even from here she could smell the musty bovine smell.

The tip now inserted she gave slow push. Groaning between her teeth as the bull dildo entered. Once half in and feeling tight at the entrance she pulled it back out sharply. Her toes curled in ecstasy at the feeling. She pushed in again, this time already slick, it slid without effort half of the way and then a little further. Charlotte screwed her eyes shut as it pressed against her meaty lips. She knew it could go deeper, she just needed to give it the right angle.

She scooted onto the bed, leaning back against her puffy pillows. Bringing her legs up she curled her knees and scooted forward some more. Her left arm crooked under her knees, holding her left leg back as she brought the dildo around the back of the right leg. She poked once, missing and hitting her leg, twice as she squealed when the thin tip invaded her swollen asshole, and a third time as she hit home, burying the dildo three quarters into her slopping cunt. The pressure was immense and glorious. She wasted no time grabbing the base of the dildo and hammering it in and out, finally stimulating her swollen meaty lips. Looking down all she could see was the jiggling flesh of her grown breasts and the end of the dildo as it came into and out of view.

Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes in pleasure, almost at the same rate as her grool dribbled down between her crack. She imagined herself being milked like Rachel; oh what that would be like. If someone who didn’t want the change enjoyed it, imagine what it would be like for her. She needed to change Rachel fast. That was the deal. Bring Rachel, bring Caroline into the herd, and Belle would let her change however she wanted, and to stay there. Since she wanted to go hybrid, that was the only place where she could live. She could imagine it now. Living with her sisters. Rachel and Caroline, both near fully cows. She would be a beautiful hybrid. Big boned like Rachel, curvy, sexy. Getting fucked by a minotaur hulk, just like now. I final slam and twist of the dildo and she gasped in ecstasy, eyes shooting wide open but seeing nothing but stars.

As the blood hammered in her ears she heard something out of rhythm, a discordant thumping that wasn’t to the beat of her hammering heart.

Feet on the stairs!

In a flash she jumped up, grunting in discomfort at the dildo still jammed deep within her. Grimacing she pulled it out with a wet slurp and tossed it under the bed. The sound of uneven feet and hooves was on the landing now. In a panic she grabbed her sheets, throwing them around herself just as the door opened.

Rachel appeared, robe still over her, breasts spilling out, she looked exhausted and weary. A drip-drip noise followed her into the room. For a moment Charlotte thought that Rachel was still crying. The look on her face told her otherwise. “Lottie help… I need. Nnnggh… I need to be milked…” Her giant breasts swung pendulously from her chest as Charlotte could now make out the beading of milk on her engorged nipples. Her sister looked fit to burst.

*fans self*  Is it a bit hot in here, or was it that last post?  Wow!  Keep it coming!

I humbly request more fan art, where ever you may be indigocarmine...

And now one from Rachel's point of view!

---------------------------

“Lottie…”, Rachel’s eyes narrowed taking in her younger sister’s form, wrapped in her bed sheets.

“Why are you? …nnghh” She grunted again at the uncomfortable tender fullness in her swinging breasts, made itself known. The half a question was enough to spur Charlotte into action, however, as the state of her undress and how it must look became obvious to her. Again the easiest method in this scenario she figured was to go on the offensive with her mild-mannered sister.

“JESUS RACH! KNOCK NEXT TIME! I WAS GETTING CHANGED INTO WORK CLOTHES!”, she bore down on her sister, now with a wide eyed-look of shock. She took a step back with her front hoof as her sister approached, but quickly realised that she had to back up with all her legs together. Awkwardly,, with a lot of painful breast jiggling, she managed to stammer an apology and back into the hallway in time for Charlotte to slam her bedroom door in her face. “I’LL BE OUT IN A SECOND!” She heard the now slightly muffled roar from inside.

Shell-shocked out of her pained and self-pitying state she looked back towards the stairs she had ascended not moments before. Slowly and carefully she turned around and padded over to them.

The climb up had not been difficult with the arrangement of her legs, but now, looking down, she figured she had made a big mistake ascending the stairs. Carefully, she lowered herself and placed one hoof on the first step. Pushing her weight onto it she smiled, not so tough, she thought. Her optimism was, predictably, short lived. The placing of her second hoof on the second stair caused her entire body to shift to a downward 45° angle; with that angle came a swing of her pendulous breasts to find the centre of gravity. Smacking her in the arms and face she lost her footing. The pain in her breasts drover her to her knees, which saved her from toppling face first down the stairs, but did lead her to collapse, with her breasts crushed beneath her and the first two steps of the stairs.

Between teary eyes she scrabbled with her front hooves, while scooting back on her knees, heaving in effort to pull the top half of her body back to the landing. Once she had backed up she too a moment on her knees, grimacing and rubbing her sore breasts with the side of her hooves, which inevitably made them more tender. Hearing the click of a door she turned to see her now dressed sister exiting her room. She wore her working baggy dungarees with a baggy hoodie underneath, and adorning her feet were heavy duty wellingtons.

“Why’re you on your knees Rach?” she asked. Looking sheepishly a the stairs for a moment Rachel admitted, “Don’t think I can get down without falling…”.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and approached Rachel, who stood in response. “Jesus Rach, everyone knows cows can’t go down stairs, forward. Turn around!”. She slapped her sister’s bubbly ass to indicate the turn. The insinuation that she was now a cow, and the very herder nature of the slap to get her to move didn’t go unnoticed by Rachel; nor was it unintentional by Charlotte. Once again, however, Rachel didn’t consider her sister’s remarks as anything more than habit, so she said nothing and turned.

“That’s it. Turn. Now, one sec.”. Charlotte stepped past Rachel, went down three steps on the stairs and called again. “Now, start backing up.”. Rachel made a backward motion, then jumped at the feeling of a warm hand on her bare ass. She opened her mouth to protest but was cut off.

“I’ll made sure you don’t fall…”. Charlotte was just looking out for her, she figured she shouldn’t complain. So carefully she stepped back, bare foot finding a step. Her next step too, found the step simply enough. This wouldn’t be half as bad, she figured. Again the universe was not being kind to her, however. Moments later as she finally began descending properly, her chest lowered to ground level with the top step. Her breasts were now fully resting on the cold wooden floor. Moving back would result in them slipping from the top step and fall to the next one. So she paused. Which resulted in a sharp pain from her behind as her sister slapped her ass and called, “C’mon, we haven’t all day, there are other cows to milk too…”. Again Rachel frowned, but in a way her sister was right. It was time for the evening milking, and her cows would need a milking. She couldn’t be responsible for them missing a milking and getting mastitis.

Carefully she moved backwards, eyes screwing shut as her breasts dragged along the ground. Far from being painful there was a strange sense of rising pressure and pleasure in them as the corner of the step rubbed from the underside of her breast, all the way to the trailing nipple. It felt like someone rubbing her breasts simultaneously. Shamefully she gasped as her breasts made it past the edge and slapped onto the next step, to begin the caressing sensation anew.

Another scrape and slap, and another. Rachel began getting lost in the rhythmic caress of her monstrous breasts. It felt shamefully good, and how wonderful it would be to continue this was all she could think of. Once she was back to normal, she thought, maybe she should pay more attention to herself, she thought. Always the homemaker, she had never seriously pursued romantics. The farm was her life. But maybe she figured, to have a nice buff man with large hands caressing her breasts wouldn’t be so bad. She could see him now, buff, muscled, hairy chested; leaning over her from behind caressing her breasts. She could feel it and it made her smile. Naked he would be, and hung, like a bull… She could imagine it, feel him gently probing to enter her, all the while still caressing her. Once, twice… There! He found home and…

“Hnngghh”…

Rachel let out a squeak as she shuddered a mini orgasm. A few moments later she remembered that her sister was right behind her. Blushing she turned around to see that she had made it down and was standing with her hind legs on the ground and her forelegs on the last step. Charlotte was walking away to the kitchen door, opening it for her. She mustn’t have noticed anything, she figured.

Scrambling around, with her cheeks burning, and loins still on fire she scrambled past her and into the kitchen, aiming for the back door.

Behind her Charlotte brought her glistening, wet fingers to her face and sniffed. She crinkled her nose and brought it closer. For a moment her lips parted and she panted twice, staring intently. But then her mouth again and wiped her hand on the side of her dungarees.

Well I didn't get a chance to write this yet so...bravo.  The people want more, I say!

208 (edited by Madmax011 2018-06-27 05:03)

Charlotte shook her head. She didn’t know what came over her smelling her sister’s grool. Despite her furry kinks, incest wasn’t one she had partaken in before. It always seemed too squicky. But there she was, fingers cooling against the cool air. She felt a little queasy, but still so very excited at the thought of transformation being real, and seeing her sister turn so much.

She led her quadruped sister through the much of the back garden and over to the milking parlour. Every awkward step that Rachel took splashed more muck over her; from transformed wrists, to halfway up her ankles she was covered in mud. Some had even splashed onto the underside of her pendulous milky white breasts.
Charlotte grinned again at her own luck. No combination of changes could have worked better in her favour; Rachel was totally helpless and reliant on Charlotte for now. She’d have an easy time working more changes in. That wouldn’t be enough of course. There was no point in Rachel changing if she was still completely against the changes by the time Caroline came back. She needed her sister wanting more so that they could all go back together. She had her work cut out for her over the next few days.

“Hold here a minute Rach” She said, after leading her sister into the cleanest milking stall they had. Disappearing for a few moments, she returned with a bowl of disinfectant and a clean cloth.

“W-what’s that!?” Rachel asked, scared. Charlotte raised an eyebrow incredulously. “C’mon Rach, you know full well what that is. Don’t want you getting an infection.”

Rachel opened her mouth to protest, but looking down at her mud splashed breasts she closed it again.

Charlotte quickly set to work, rubbing down and cleaning her sister’s breasts. Slowly she lathered the cloth over each breast, each stroke ending by dragging over her swollen nipples. She watched as her sister screwed her eyes shut, scrunching up her face each time she did. As she began to watch the milk dribble from her, she knew it was pleasure, not pain that made her pull faces. As she moved around to her sisters other side she walked behind her. For a moment she paused and relished the sight of her open, glistening flower. Completely human though. It needed to change.

Stepping around she continued her task on the other breast, gently teasing and preparing it. As she tweaked the nipple with the cloth, Rachel gasped and let out a moan. Realising what she’d done she instantly closed her mouth and went wide-eyed. Charlotte struck again.

“Jesus Rach! You’re getting off on this!?” She feigned incredulously.

“I-I-m not. I” Rachel attempted to stammer.

“My hole you’re not” She stepped behind her sister and stuck two finders in her sister’s sopping snatch. Rachel melted under her touch, and partly leaned in with a gasp. Charlotte quickly pulled her fingers free and came around the front of her sister, holding up the glistening fingers.

“You’re absolutely sopping Rach!” She waggled her fingers as Rachel turned vermillion. “Is being milked turning you on this much?”

Rachel feebly shook her head, which made her tits jiggle, and made her flinch again. “They’re just so full Lottie. It feels so sore. But also…” she trailed off. Charlotte could tell she was  beginning to open up. The carrot may work better than the stick here.

Rachel squatted to look her sister in the face. Gently she reached under her chin, using her grool covered hand of course. “So what Rach?” She questioned softly.

Rachel closed her eyes in shame and leaned into her sister’s hand. “So relieving, so… good when it begins to empty…” She whispered.

Charlotte felt for her sister, she was putting her through the ringer, and the admission of how good it felt was worth a bit of respite. She stood, stroking Rachel’s sweaty hair. “It’s okay sis. I won’t bring it up again. I understand you don’t want to talk about it.”

With practiced hands, she had retrieved one milking teat and attached it unceremoniously. Rachel gasped and moaned instantly. The second was attached moments later, and Charlotte stepped back.

“I’ll… I’ll leave you be for this. I won’t be long. I’ll just be milking the other cows.” Charlotte stepped back. It was noteworthy that Rachel either didn’t pick up, or didn’t mind this time being likened to a cow. Though from the half-lidded horny/ashamed face she was making, Charlotte was pretty sure the former was more likely.

As the machine whirred away, puff after puff extracting a squirt of milk from her swollen breasts, Rachel looked around. Of her sister there was no sign; though still, the silence other than the machine had her on guard. She kept her teeth clenched and her grunts of pleasure quiet.

Then, from behind her, a commotion. Swinging her head she could see cows being led into the parlour. Within moments they had eagerly filled the stalls all around her, lowing and mooing all the while. She could see Charlotte, three stalls away now. Prepping one for milking, her back was turned. With this din, Rachel thought, there was surely no way her sister would hear her…

“Aaahhhnnnnggghhh”  She moaned. No reaction from Charlotte. Now having moved on to a further stall. She could finally let loose.

“Aaaggghnnnn.  MMmmmm…”. She bellowed. Again the din of all of the other lowing cows seemed to cover her. Blood pumping in her face and horny as hell she looked around. No sign of Charlotte. She had to give it a go.

Carefully she threaded one awkward, transformed hand back between her legs and clenched it with her thighs. She then began grinding her wrist and mound together. Gasping like mad. Her orgasm wasn’t far off, she could feel it. Harder and harder she rubbed, and louder and louder she groaned.

Now three stalls away, Charlotte smiled at the sound of her sister finally, and loudly, letting go.

Shorter than I expected for an update, but no less intriguing.  Well done again sir.

With the sounds of her sister orgasming in the background Charlotte worked her way through milking the throng of cows. Eager as always it wasn’t hard to shepherd them into the milking stalls. Practiced hands cleaned each teat and hooked up one of the many milking machines.

Sending one finished cow on her way with a slap on the rump Charlotte stood holding the dangling milker in her hand. Standing at one end of the milking hall, beside the storage tank, she took a moment to look over at its indicators. Temperature was good. The coolers keeping the new yield within required temperature range. Level was fine too. Rachel must have let a load go over the past weekend, as the tank was quite low.

Nodding to herself that all was fine Charlotte turned again. She was about to walk back and usher another cow from the thinning herd into the stall when she heard a loud whimpering cry from her sister.

With the amount of cows finished Charlotte did realise her sister must be long done. Dropping the milker she made her way back to her sister’s stall.

In the stall Rachel’s naked form lay on her side on the hard ground, quivering and whimpering. Her long raven hair splayed all over her sweat soaked pale back. Her back legs were pulled awkwardly to her pudgy stomach.

Rounding her sister, Charlotte saw that her sister was struggling to remove one of her suction cups with her hoof hands. The other dangled free, with the breast it belonged to resting awkwardly on top of the twin she struggled with. The areola and nipple of the freed breast were swollen, angry and red looking. The thick nipple, thick as a thumb had a vertical cleft and divot in the middle that sported a bead of milk. Her flow, however, had stopped, she could see that from the other breast being ineffectually sucked by the remaining suction cup.

Kneeling in front of her shivering sister, she swatted away Rachel’s ineffectual hoof from the suction pump.

“Lottie”... Rachel whimpered, “Too much... help me...”

With one hand on her sister’s clammy shoulder for balance, Charlotte flicked and released the vacuum seal on the cup, eliciting a relieved moan from Rachel as she slowly brought the cup away from her teat.

“Ahhhh...”  Rachel sunk to the floor panting. On her side, her large breasts jiggled with each sharp intake of breath. She made no attempt to cover herself up. Her face, to Charlotte, read a mix of shame, pain and relief, both regular and sexual.

Bottom lip quivering and a bead of sweat running down her face Rachel managed, “Sis... I’m cold...”

Charlotte could see her sister truly was shivering quite violently. Having sweated everything out during her milking and now utterly spent, the sheen of sweat on her was quickly sapping her body heat. Charlotte didn’t want to bring her into the house by herself, on the off chance she found a way to contact Caroline prematurely. Instead she turned on the heating lamp for the stall. Rachel squinted as Charlotte squatted back by her sister, brushing her damp hair from her face.

“I’m almost done sis. 10 more mins and we can head back.” Rachel nodded weakly in understanding.

Not wanting to keep her exhausted sister waiting too long Charlotte hurried back to finish the remainder of the herd.

Once the herd was done and shepherded back to the barn, Charlotte had returned and recovered her exhausted sister. Unwilling to push her any further she brought her back to the house. Wrapped in a warm blanket Rachel lay on the sitting room couch, her head on Charlottes’s lap. Charlotte, for her part, made sure her head was not nuzzled into her crotch, lest her sister feel her growing squishy udder. Instead she gently rubbed her sister’s head, stroking her hair and cheek, watching the furry black cow ears twitch with every rub. Barely a word had passed between them since the milking, Rachel keeping her thoughts to herself and Charlotte unwilling to push more for the day.

For hours the two just sat, the glow of the TV casting shadows their shadows against the wall.

When the silence finally broke, it was Rachel who did it.

“Thanks for looking after me today sis.” She croaked, throat dry from lack of speech. Charlotte continued to stroke her hair and responded. “No problem sis…”

Silence hung again between them, for over a minute, until this time Charlotte piped up.
“Do you want me to help you to bed? You must be exhausted.”

Rachel was silent for a moment. “Can I stay down here? Stairs are tough like this.” She finally responded.

“Mmm-hmm” Charlotte agreed. Untangling herself from her sister she stood, and moved to the pull-out sofa. Carefully she set it up, standing back at its completion. Rachel stood, awkwardly on all fours as the blanket draped over her slid to the floor. She blushed crimson as Charlotte retrieved it. Feeling dirty, and exposed, but exhausted, she clambered onto the couch and slid down as best she could. Charlotte quickly covered her with the blanket.

“Thanks”. She whispered. Charlotte nodded again. Rachel opened her mouth again but paused for a moment. Charlotte waited expectantly, not prompting.

“Lottie. Tomorrow.” She finally began. “Yes” her sister responded. “Can you do the milking by hand… it hurt a little too much today…” Rachel finished.

“Of course!” Charlotte responded. Trying not to sound eager. “Whatever you prefer”.

“Thanks Lottie.” Rachel smiled weakly. Charlotte took that moment and left the room. Turning the light off and leaving Rachel in the dark by herself.

“Pfffwooarr…” she puffed through her widened nostrils. All evening she had been holding back making comment; now that her sense of smell was improved, the smell of herself has overpowering. She had no idea how Charlotte stayed in the room with her. Sweet sweat and sex she stank of. Unfortunately she needed another shower. With the bathroom upstairs, however, and no useable hands, it wasn’t going to be an easy task.

Ignoring the smell as best she could she lay down with a huff. Her thoughts swirled in the darkness through her exhaustion. Fear of what was to come. Anger that it was happening. A general melancholy. But within all those emotions floated an observation. She had felt great during the milking. A release she had never known before. Worries and cares evaporated for that glorious moment. A small, tiny part of her looked forward to the morning. And that frightened her more than anything.

Not 30ft from Rachel, bathed in the light of the open fridge stood her far more eager younger sister.

Charlotte too was having quite the internal battle. 6 unopened bottles of Belle’s milk, along with half of the cream cheese remained. Not a big stock. And all would be needed to turn Rachel as much as possible. None would be for Charlotte. She couldn’t afford any, could she?

If her transformation was too obvious, the jig was up. If she didn’t have enough to turn Rachel sufficiently to want to change more by week end, the jig was up.

There was just too much riding on this. And yet she could barely keep herself from diving in and consuming it all. Reluctantly, she closed the fridge, turned and ascended the stairwell to the upstairs floor.

Her unbuckled dungarees hit the floor quickly, and a few tugs had her free of her socks, toes wiggling against the cold wooden floor. Her jumper and undershirt were the final discarded items as she stood tall and proud in front of the mirror.  Turning to the side she regarded the profile that her young puffy udder gave. Each teat standing to attention.

It wasn’t fair that Rachel was already enjoying being milked. Charlotte wanted to feel that too, but unfortunately her burgeoning udder just wasn’t next nor near developed enough to lactate. She had thought just to attach the milkers anyway, just to see what it would feel like, but having her sister nearby was too much of a risk. This time though, in the privacy of her room…

A little skip saw her to the door, making sure to lock it this time. She practically skipped to her bed, heavy pale breasts bouncing with every step. She threw herself, with her head about a foot from the top of the bed. Slowly, planting her arms for balance, she raised her legs into the air, before bringing them further overhead to contact the wall.

Carefully, with her lower half folder over her, she began walking down the wall. Bringing her lower stomach, and her crotch closer to her face. Having seen autofellatio porn before, Charlotte figured that it would work the same for her and her udder.

Unfortunately, however, she quickly realised that between her breasts in the way, and her udder being barely formed, she didn’t have a hope of reaching them.

Disappointed and frustrated she straightened out again. A regular fucking would have to do she thought as she rifled for her bull dildo.