There is kind of the dilemma. I am not really into true insectoid TFs, not sure why. Some ideas, like fly one would be more pseudo-insectoid, having the wings, eyes and general features but more fleshy, rather than chitinous. However, thinking about what types of TFs the zoo would be specialized in, I don't think it would really fit. I think a zoo would only offer TFs involving real animals or their genetic material, rather than pseudo-bestial/insectoid results. Furthermore many of the other ideas I had so far, would rather fit in Belial than this scenario.
So far I think that it could be interesting if the mother comes up alone, instead of her child. Saying that its her kids birthday and that she wants to surprise it with her TF while its away with a friend, sibling or zoo employee.
I am kind of tempted to go for another anus-TF, but this time from the transformees point of view. But also got a few other thoughts. Not entirely sure yet. Only aspect I want to play with is that the mother is a lone mother, so she cant stay in the zoo, so that there are gonna be a few scenes how she continues the trip through the zoo with the kid in her new form.
Some of the TF ideas I currently think about are:
- She becomes the anus of the family dog, or a specially trained dog, sold by the zoo, which will take care of itself to a certain extend and listen to commands from its own anus.
- She becomes the anus of a specially bred house-pig provided by the zoo, similar to the already mentioned dog.
- She becomes the anus of an odd "host-creature" bred from some animal. Got no clear idea for this one, though.
- She becomes something with very limited abilities, no limbs or almost useless ones, so that her kid got to take more responsibilities.
- She becomes a big, chubby shemale-bear hybrid, reason being that she wants to be a mother AND a father for her son who happens to like bears a lot.
- She becomes a big cow-hybrid.
I tend more to the first four options, as the limited abilities of the mother would lead to more interesting interaction/dialogue with the kid in the aftermath scenes. Suggestions are welcome.