1 (edited by Flicker 2019-04-20 04:48)

Topic: Horse Taur CTF RP Log - by thatoneweirdo

Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25818705/

From thatoneweirdo, who also wrote https://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/view … hp?id=2644 and still has the best partial CTFs of anyone I know

Warning: There is a waterworks scene.

Edited for readability

2 (edited by Flicker 2019-04-20 04:47)

Re: Horse Taur CTF RP Log - by thatoneweirdo

Kate walked to the barn, the farm house was abandoned though she thought maybe she could get a signal on her phone near the barn. She was wearing form fitting jeans and light shirt that blew around her small breasts with the breeze. Her hair blew gently as well. She snuck close to the barn and heard talking. And when the human college girl peered into the barn she saw what she thought was a horsetaur looking bored. She had word that these folks could be dangerous, but she didn't believe it. they were strong, but dumb and easily manipulated. Kate stood straight and approached, but kept her distance.

"Hello," Kate said, "My car broke down and I'm in a bit of trouble. I need to make some calls to get money, and then I need a mechanic, so I can get back to school before the semester starts."

The horse taur's head whipped around toward the sound of the girl's voice "Who the hell's there? You don't belong here girl!" His nostrils flared and the two other anthros, a dog of some sort and a bull, each turned to look at her as well. The dog says in an accent-heavy voice, "Well, lookie what we got here, one of those fancy human gals, surprised she'd even bother askin' for help from one of us." The anthros had obviously strong feelings against humans as much as humans had against them. Kate didn't really register the bull slipping around the perimeter of the barn's inner wall toward the big door, blocking it.

Kate looked at the horse, her back stiffening. It was kind of a bad idea to ask strangers for help, but she was desperate. She took a step back, "Yes, I'm a human, what of it. I'm also in track and I know karate."

That sounded defensive, she clutched her purse to her shirt, "My boyfriend is waiting for me at the car, and he's a licensed hunter," Kate lied, suddenly fearful.

She didn't notice the bull blocking the exit until it was too late, "Look, you better let me go. No funny business. If you do anything to me, you will be punished by the law. Not that I think you have bad intention, but your friends are getting awfully close. I'll just leave and walk to the nearest town."

Jasyn Riftward shakes his head, the massive stallion letting out a toothy smirk, "I don't think so little lady, and lying won't get you anywhere at all sweetheart" The massive beast lumbered toward her. It was clear that no amount of karate nor track could help her defend herself from this creature. His feral stallion body could've easily dwarfed any draft horse she had seen before. His dark chestnut fur glistened in the dim lantern light and she caught a glimpse of his pendulous package swaying heavily between his rear legs. "Leeroy, git her!" he snaps quickly.

In a flash, the fog had swept up behind the girl and twisted her arm around behind her back. The bull rushed forward and grabbed her other arm just as quickly. The animal's muscles were too strong for her to make any leeway. They push her down into a kneeling position on the dirty floor as Jasyn lumbered closer...

She began rummaging in her bag for the spray mace only to drop her bag as big hands took her arms. She struggled but he could simply handle her however he wanted. Their brute force was overwhelming and had Kate quivering. She had walked into the dark alley of the rural lands. She pushed her head to the side, refusing to look at the package. Though she had a bad feeling she was going to get used. She found herself in the kneeling position.

"Just let me go unharmed, and I'll do whatever you want," Kate said, trying to negotiate, "And I won't report anything if you don't rape me. You can have all the things in my purse as well."

Jasyn Riftward shook his head slowly and with resolve "No... You ain't getting raped girl, you're going to be used for something much more fun..." She caught a glimpse of the stallion's massive member slipping out of its sheath, hanging down beneath his big body. The smell of equine musk filled the air of the barn "Now, certain things are going to have to happen, but I promise I'll be gentle, I don't wanna hurt my new possession..." The horsetaur motioned for his buddies to take her over to the other side of the barn, where a large bale of hay rested on the floor. The dog growled at her when he realized that she had been going for her mace, "Dumb bitch, you're going to behave for Jasyn, he's gon' be your new master!"

The two forced her to bend over on the bale of hay and began to tug at her pants, stripping her lower body, leaving her utterly exposed to the massive stallion.

"I'm not, oh thank go... wait a minute!"

He was getting quite the erection. Kate knew she was good looking, but that was a rude way for a stranger to show it. She squirmed as if her life depended on it and almost slipped away. Gut the stronger and faster hands could easily recapture her. At the other side of the barn Kate's knees were rested in hay as she was bent over the bale. She felt the hay poking her sensitive breasts even through her bra and protested. She kept yelling for help, but nobody seemed to be listening.

"You can't keep me here, you'll be in so much trouble when I'm found!"

Kate screamed as her pants were pulled down. Soft legs, pale skin, smooth and hairless. At the to, but just below her clean anus, was her virgin sex. It was tight and smooth, completely innocent, and certainly not made for a horse member. Kate couldn't manage to force herself off the bale against the hand holding her back. And all the screaming she could manage didn't faze them.

Jasyn Riftward knelt down and dragged his hand over her inner thighs, "Hun, if anyone finds you, they'll never know you was ever you at all..." The taur threw his forelegs onto the hay bale on either side of her body, frightening her as he pulls his hips closer.

She could feel his massive member touching her bare skin between her legs, the warm flesh was moist with animal fluids. He moved his hips around, dragging the blunt, thick head around her rear end until it gets caught in just the right spot. The beast jerks his hips a little bit and the tip of his shaft wedges against her pussy!

She could smell the alcohol on the breaths of the two that were holding her. The bull was laughing, and the dog was looking back at Jasyn's member, enjoying the show as he held her down for his friend.

Kate pushed herself back up, tensed her chest, and stuck her breasts out in the process a bit. She looked forward toward the wall when she wasn't closing her eyes. her urge was to resist and clench, but she knew that would damage her even more when he did force in. Tears ran down her face, but she decided to spread open her legs and push her ass up. She did everything she could not to clench her tight bud as the tip pressed inside her slowly, pressing her hymen.

"Please don't do this," she cried. "Please I mean it!"

If he pushed in any further, her hymen would snap with a rack and ready or not, she'd be penetrated for the first time ever. She squinted, wondering if they were going to imprison her here and take turns using her body. At least she couldn't carry an anthro child. Kate braced herself as best she could.

After a moment the horsetaur pushes his hips forward, impaling her with his thick, heavy rod. "Fuck, she's tight... never been fucked, girly? Well, this'll rff... it'll be your first and last time!" He chuckled. The words struck terror in her. The pain of penetration, and extreme stretching of her pussy shot up through her body.

The dog laughs and breathes hard in her ear, whispering in a low, gravelly voice, "You ain't gon' be a girl no more..." He chuckles. The two conflicting comments were just utterly confusing. But she didn't have much time to think about it as the pain shot through her body and her vision grew blurry from the pain.

The massive meat, filled her pelvis and she had no idea how she wasn't going to end up completely injured. He pulls back slightly, adjusts his footing and continues pushing forward, deeper into her! She could feel his shaft pushing up into her tummy, presumably damaging her internal organs. However, she did happen to realize that he wasn't thrusting....

With one loud scream Kate had passed out. The pain of the stretching had been too much for her. When she awoke she was cradled to the horsetaur who was curled up in the hay. Her jeans were down, and her pussy felt so terribly stretched. Oddly enough, they left her bad within reach. But first, she tried to slide out of the massive cock. She tried again to slide out of the massive cock and turned around. If she pulled too hard she was afraid he might wake up, was she knotted, like a dog? She was close enough to the ground to crawl a bit, and his cock was long enough to give her some mobility. She had a funny taste in her mouth, but it didn't feel like she had been cum on. Her shirt was actually pretty clean. She shimmied her jeans off so that she could move her legs, that was better.

Then she felt back at her pussy, it was so stretched out. She couldn't see how badly in the dim light of the barn. She tried to pry the edges with her fingers and pull out, but it was as if she was part of the cock. When she moved, it moved, and since it was attached to the beast she wasn't going anywhere. He was so out of it too, this was her best chance to escape! Kate gripped into the dirt and pulled, but not an inch came out of her over stretched pussy.

Well, she had her phone. No signal to call for help. She started to look something up about horse knotting. She tried to separate a few more times, until she was exhausted and fell asleep using her jeans as a pillow and Jasyn's body as a sort of blanket. She cried, but what else could she do, she just had to wait until they separated naturally.

By the time the girl had woken up, Jasyn had been awake for quite some time. The big taur looked back at her, his legs were splayed out to the side, so he could easily see her. "Morning hun, I was pondering when you'd wake up. Hell, I was drunk off my ass and I still beat you up..." She could see that Leeroy and the bull were nowhere to be seen and the mid-morning light was shining into the barn from outside.

The next thing she noticed was that the feeling of painful stretching had completely disappeared. Had he finally pulled out of her? Why was she still laying cradled against his belly? Her back was damp with sweat where it pressed against his big furry feral belly.

The horse was looking down at her, watching her movements, but he didn't look hostile nor did he have a malevolent look on his long face.

Kate shifted her legs up to try and sit but was impeded by the shaft in her pussy. It didn't hurt anymore, it felt strangely like a part of her. The stallion was being oddly nice to her, perhaps he was going to let her go. She felt humiliated being pants less, still impaled on his cock. It had taken her one quick attempt to get her jeans back on that sent her back against his stomach for her to realize she was attached still. Her shirt was a bit damp with sweat. She needed a shower and a change of clothing because she smelt a bit musky. She looked up at him with a rather innocent human face, then pawed around for her glasses and put them on.

"What do you have me chained too?" Kate asked.

She reached back to explore her ass, her fingers sliding over her pucker too where the shaft pulled into her pussy. there was very little space between her ass and his body, so it was difficult to fit her hand in. When he stood up, Kate would dangle from his cock. And oddly enough, Kate felt a smaller change. She had no asshole, no pucker, it had sealed up. It was much like the disappearance of her labia, which seemed to be merged into huge throbbing horse cock. Kate tried to pull out again.

"What's going on, you have to let me go," Kate yelled, suddenly panicking, but spirited in her protest "I'll cut myself out with a cleaver if I have to!"

Jasyn Riftward grunted as he stood up, forcing her into a hunched-over stance beneath his big round belly, he ass pulled up against his groin. Her nose was filled with the scent of his equine nethers, unbeknownst to her, it would soon become HER scent as well. The odd angle of how her ass was pressed up made it hard for her to reach the ground with her feet, making her only able to brush the ground with her tip-toes, but oddly enough, her body seemed at least partially supported by the massive rod of equine cock lodged within her body.

He grunts a bit as she begins to panic beneath him. As she squirmed and tugged she realized her attempts actually hurt them both! She felt him tense up in pain as she tugged on his shaft, and felt the flesh of her pussy's inside stretch painfully as she tried to tug away from him, it was much more comfortable to relax and not struggle "Hey! Cut it out! That hurts! Stop being a dummy!" He chastised her like a caretaker, firm reprimand, but caring as well. She felt a weird calmness creep into the corner s of her mind; not overpowering, but it definitely made her not want to pull anymore.

Kate didn't realize that if she cut herself away, even if she could manage such a thing, she'd eventually die. Their blood had merged, his shaft was part of her as well now. And she could feel it. The pain of the pulling, combined with a bit of a serotonin overload calmed her down. The pain of the tearing was too intense, but she couldn't manage to tear free, only to cause pain over the newly formed connection. So, Kate hung, staring at the hay below, then craning her neck to stare upwards between horse legs. then she lowered her head to see her legs dangling and she kicked them.

Kate adjusted her glasses and her shirt, tried to look as presentable as possible. Her legs were naked, but she still had both socks on and one sneaker. The other had come off and was nearby. She did her best to stand up, but it hurt them both so much she accepted dangling. Kate held the bag for dear life and wrapped her arms around her chest.

"What is happening to me," she whispered, "Ohh, I think I'm gonna puke."

She held it back, but dangling still made her feel a bit motion sick.

"Why can't you just let me go?!"

Jasyn Riftward felt her throat clench a bit. "Mrff.. you're going to puke?" He quickly began to trot outside and the swaying motion her body made as he hurriedly trotted out into the grass only made it worse. Before he was able to answer her question, she had begun to wretch. He groans a bit at the sensation he could feel coming from her body. He felt her throat convulse as she vomited on the ground beneath him.

All of the movements caused a bit too much stimulation, his bladder released. Suddenly the girl was feeling too much fluid coming out of her as she vomited and opened her eyes to realize that the horse was urinating... from her mouth!

He spread his legs a bit to have them clear of the splash zone, his tail slightly hiked up, back arched as he realized himself. The flavor of the fluid rushing through her mouth was pungent, no doubt worse tasting than normal due to his recently drunken state and dehydration.

He made it worse, actually encouraging her to vomit. All the food she had eaten and everything in her digestive tract had turned to a yellow soup. Once it was gone, Kate felt lighter than ever. Then she tasted piss, it rushed past her tongue as it shot out her throat. Her state made her squirm, causing piss to run down her shirt and soak it over her tits. It sprayed in her hair, and she even pissed on hair that was hanging down from her shoulders. This was partly because she had tried to close her mouth, only to have it force through her lips and spray through her nose. She smelled like urine, not having learned to handle his piss yet. Once he was done she started pulling, screaming, and yelling until she experienced an intense pain at the base of his shaft. It made her back arch and she hung loose, smelling the piss on her soaked shirt and her bag.

Jasyn Riftward sighed in relief as he emptied his bladder but then a sudden pain shot through his groin when she began to tug and try to tear herself away again "Mrff, Goddamn girl! Stop hurting us!" She felt his groin tense and felt it tug her rump back a bit, but of course his sheath had not yet enlarged in size, so she couldn't be retracted anywhere yet.

"You can't keep doing that or you're going to hurt us bad!" The big stallion began to trot around, getting a feel for Kate's weight hanging beneath him. "Yeah, once your legs are gone, I think I can carry you pretty good...Damn I'm hung..." He speaks, partially to himself and partially to her, knowing full well that she could hear him.

Kate tensed her body and spread her legs as she felt her rump touch his body. She sort of dangled as if on a spring. the strong smell of urine and musk was making her a bit dizzy. She almost dropped her bag as her body sprung up and down. She felt like there was spring inside her torso. She yelled up to him.

"My legs! you're not cutting off my legs! What are you even talking about, just let me go. If anyone finds me like this they'll have us separated, and then you'll be in so much trouble. Leave my legs alone. Do you hear me!?"

She held her bag with one hand and reached up to pinch his underside as some leftover piss frothed in her mouth. Kate grimaced and spit. She pumped her hips to see if it would help. It felt good and made her belly stiffen.

Jasyn Riftward huffs and grunts, at the feeling of the girl moving her hips. "Mrf, no one will be able to separate us sweetheart, and if you keep doing that, you're going to make me horny." The stallion stopped moving for a moment then looked toward his house. "Let’s go inside huh? I'm getting hungry..."

Of course, Kate didn't know it, but his body had already slowly begun to absorb her legs. Their biomass would eventually be re purposed to increase the size of his sack to match her size, as well as increase and grow the size of the sheath that would house her penile body. When her new master and host entered his home, she could see a quaint rural-style interior, the size of the living area and halls were large enough to accommodate a big taur boy like himself. "Hun why don't you drop that bag of yours off on the floor? It’s not going anywhere, and neither are you..."

Every now and then, Kate would feel her legs tighten and she would arch her back in response. It was as if her poor legs were protesting. By the time they got back to the house, they were already skinnier and shorter. She'd still be able to walk if separated, but rather awkwardly. That is, if she could prevent her innards from being pulled out her butt, separating them would be a very complex surgery now, but she could still survive on her own. But what about magic, if she was getting this way it had to be reversible? Kate tried and failed to push her increasingly child-like legs to the floor. And the sheath began to cover over her ass slightly as she noticed his balls were dropping deeper and thicker.

She huffed, dropping the bag of her stuff. The feel of the urine soaked shirt was awful, so she slipped it off. then she undid the bra as well. Her breasts flopped out and she rubbed them a bit. Then she tensed at a thump, her shrinking foot couldn't keep the sock and sneaker off, so it fell to the floor. She wrapped her arms around her smelly breast, overcome by the smell of urine only a little less. her cleavage was sticky. She looked to see her dangling legs and kicked them.

"What's happening to my legs!" she said, she reached up to pinch him, "What are you doing to me. I'm not a part of your body. You will not get away with this!"

She hit him, which barely felt like anything, and pinched him, which was more annoying than anything. She also kicked her smaller legs.

Jasyn Riftward felt his package swaying as he ate his sandwich, all her kicking was doing was making her body sway as it was slowly swallowed up by his growing sheath. "Hmm... it ain't obvious yet? you ARE a part of my body now sweetie. And you WILL learn to love it. Nobody is going to be able to tell you were ever a person anyway, you're going to be a nice, happy mare-cock between my legs!" He said happily as he munched his food; his big belly above her form was gurgling as he stuffed his face, feeding his oversized body.

The thick, damp sheath had reached her midriff by now and was still pulling her deeper into the beast's loins. It felt oddly comforting yet at the same time absolutely terrifying because of how comforting it was!

The magic worked faster while he was eating. She could watch as the sheath ate what remained of her feet and legs, testicles that she could feel as part of what her legs used to be dropping down. there would be no more kicking. From her navel down, Kate no longer had a body! And when she pulled, it had no pain to it anymore, it just made her torso bloated and chubby. Kate adjusted her glasses, her last item of clothing.

"Why would you do this to me, someone is going to find my car! I swear!"

She kept pinching him, but he didn't seem phased by it, and her struggling only made her tighten and drool precum. So, she stopped both. If she reached down, her hands could just touch the ground. Kate sniffed, she needed a bath so much. And oddly enough, Kate realized she wasn't hungry. The more he ate, the less hungry she felt!

Jasyn Riftward smiled as the sheath swallowed up along her body. "There now, ain't that more comfy now? Yer not hangin' out like a naked jaybird."

Indeed, the pouch of musky flesh was comfortable against her ever more sensitive skin. AS her shoulders sank into the fleshy confines, she could tell that her skin had weird black spots forming. They were very faint at first, like bruises, but soon they grew darker and darker. But eventually she couldn't see much of her body at all as the sheath crept up around her neck, gulping at her head. After the taur finishes up and begins moving, the motion causes her head to sink beneath the leathery flesh's opening, engulfing her in the warm darkness of his loins.

"There we go, that's nice." He said in response to feeling his new package's neutral state. The big guy walked down the hall and sidled up to a full-length mirror to admire his new package. While inside, Kate could feel her face beginning to experience a dull pain and then tingling numbness as it began to change, her body influenced by his own equine DNA.

Kate tried to resist, she was much too attached to what remained of her body to be tucked inside that nasty sheath. She didn't think it was possible the sheath could swallow her legs. And now here she was squirming. She felt her skin changing, and her face pushed in. Kate held her breath, then realized she didn't need to breath anymore. As he was examining her, she pushed her hands out of the sheathe and struggled to reveal herself. Her nostrils had become huge and her nose slightly elongated, her ears were pointed, and her teeth were even a bit bigger. While not finished, she didn't look like recognizable Kate. She ran her hands along the sheathe, attempting to stay out of it but still slowly changing anyway. When she pushed far enough out he could see her mottled breasts.

Jasyn Riftward had relaxed to allow the mare to ease out of his sheath, her skin now a lovely mottled color like that of his former cock. The fluids of his sheath had covered her entire body and smudged up the lens on her glasses, but she could still vaguely see her reflection in the mirror.

It was true, her appearance had changed beyond all recognition. Even if she was found, there was no way she'd be able to convince anyone that she wasn't just a mare anthro who suffered a 'birth defect' and was born conjoined to her taur brother. "Mm, heya cutie, yer lookin' pretty cute now, it’s nice of you to join us animals, it’s very polite of you" He teases and smiles, shaking his big taur butt around, making her sway between his thighs, either side of her sheathed body bumping against his powerful legs.

"Y'know, even if someone does come looking for you, even your DNA is changed to match mine, it's as if you were never not my penis, sis."

Kate stretched, arching her back as her muzzle took form and her hair became a sort of mane. The smeared glasses didn't stay on her face long, as they didn't fit. Kate huffed and shook her muzzle, they fell to the ground. She could see better now. And now to discover that this sheath was her home and her prison, Kate began to cry out as she pinched up at him. She listened to every word he was saying, her situation slowly sinking in. There was a limit to how far she could push out of the sheath, it was part of her. Her ears, now long horse ears, brushed his stomach.

"How did you do this to me!?" she cried.

Jasyn Riftward flicks his tail around behind him, growing excited at the view of the mare, now fully integrated into his body, "I did it with a special potion sweetie, there's no reversin' it. You may as well start enjoying it." She felt odd emotions conflicting with her sadness as he began to get aroused. Her body swayed a bit when he fidgeted in place, getting antsy. "It’s pretty damn hot if you ask me..." Her body began to slip out further, dropping like a true equine penis "Mrff....but yer not gonna change any more, this is it: yer a nice big mare cock for me. Don't it feel good?"

Kate gulped and sighed, at least she still had arms. He was right though, she was done. She didn't believe it was impossible to reverse it with anthro potions and magics, but she saw no reason for him to make a cure and if he had one in the farm there was no way she could reach it. He could dangle a cure it in front of her and she'd be helpless. She gave into the feeling of stretching out, examined her sensitive horse flesh as best she could. Then she cried for a bit, only to be overcome by the stretching of the shaft.

Jasyn Riftward watches as his powerful, sexy shaft extended out beneath his belly, his own heartbeat now drowning hers out as it thudded in her temples. More hormones were being pumped into her body, a mechanism his body had to ensure the mare was always ready to be used, whether or not she was actually willing. She began to grow more and more aroused against her will and he plodded to his bedroom at the end of the hall where a large false mare was stood in the corner.

Usually these devices were used in horse breeding, but it was quite obvious that the stallion had it for the purpose of release for himself. Her mouth began to water with strange tasty fluids and her back would arch up. "Yeah, do you feel it? The heat? Don't you wanna fuck something, sis?" He teased her as she was still weeping a little, but her body was definitely answering with a 'yes'.