Topic: Personal Protective Equipment - by AcidPunch

Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26657250/

tags: multibreast, multilimb, humantaur

Re: Personal Protective Equipment - by AcidPunch

Personal Protective Equipment
by AcidPunch

I stared out the window of the sedan as it bounced along the road. It was this older 2011 Hyundai that my father was having to take in almost constantly. He insisted on maintaining it, more likely due to the fact that it was the only thing left from when he and my mom were still married. I couldn't help but toy with a lock of my red hair, diverting my attention to counting the freckles in my reflection, something I was used to doing to distract myself. If not on my face, I would count the ones on an arm, then the other. I never really got to count all of them, the highest I ever reached was in the 50's before losing track and starting over where I was.

We traveled in silence, me and my dad. I never knew what it was he did for work, but evidently today was my lucky day. Out of the blue, he has this grin on his face the next time I was with him, and here we were, on our way to his chemical laboratory where he worked, for Bring-Your-Daughter-to-Work Day.

"You ready to finally see what daddy does, sweetie? I think you're old enough," he said in the car on the way there.

I smiled widely. "Well, it's about time! I was beginning to think you were some sort of spy or secret government agent or something."

"No, no...my work is confidential, but my bosses have agreed to let me show you."

I nodded slowly. "Oh. So no gossiping or embarrassing selfies in the lab?" I joked, though he likely picked up my semi-seriousness about the confidentiality bit.

"Just don't upload any of my work equipment."

I nodded again, quicker this time. "Do you want me to just leave my phone in here? Would they even let me keep it in there? Sounds like the place is wound a bit tight..."

"To be safe, just turn the camera app off or whatever. Trust me, no one's going to believe anything you have to say about this place."

I put my phone back into my small purse, setting it down into my lap. "Okay, I will." I look at him nervously. "Is there anything else I should know? Stuff I shouldn't ask?"

"No...a colleague of mine is bringing his daughter as well. Just follow their lead." He explained with a tone of finality.

I nod obediently, sitting in the passenger seat and silently waiting to arrive at dad's workplace, wondering exactly what I was in for.

We finally arrived at the laboratory. My dad unlocked the door so I could get out. He had a weird quirk about it. Though there was that time I jumped out of the car... "We're here, sweetie." He said, climbing out of the driver’s seat and meeting me on the sidewalk leading up to the large building. The only thing standing between us and inside was a metal door with a number pad attached to the handle. He led me inside the laboratory after entering a clearance code. Once inside, I saw a lot of high-tech chemistry equipment, things I had never even learned about in class. My eyebrows rose at the sight, genuinely surprised at the large machines, winding tubes, and the complicated array of devices.

"Holy... What is all this stuff... for?" I wandered close, almost reaching out to touch but knowing better, trying to make sense of all the bizarre devices.

"Hey, Rachel!" Suddenly, a friend of mine from my school walked into the same room with her father. She shouted upon seeing me, eyes widening as she started to wave enthusiastically.

I jumped, not expecting to hear my name yelled and equally surprised at who I saw. "Tatiana!" I beam when I lay eyes on her, hurrying over. "How are you? I didn't know your dad worked here!"

"He does! He might know your dad!" She said as she ran over to me and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back tightly, smiling wide. After (painfully) breaking the hug, I looked around, in search of my own parent but also hers. "Where'd they get off to...?"

"My dad told me that there was a little room I could play in. Do you want to come with me?" Tatiana offered, a soft smile sent my way.

I laughed, rolling my eyes as I followed her. "Sometimes it sounds like they think we're still twelve or something."

"Yeah..." she chuckled nervously. "Anyway, it's basically toy versions of the real stuff, so he says."

I gave her an odd look. "Toys, too? God, I'm getting preschool flashbacks..." I giggled lightly. "Have you already been there, then?"

"No, but from the stuff he already showed me, it might end up being pretty cool!"

I nodded, starting to warm up to the idea. "Think they made all those 'toys' here? What do you think they actually do?"

"Beats me." She finally took me to the room and opened the door. I saw small chemistry flasks and liquids with labels on them, with advanced chemical names whose nomenclature I might have recognized from chemistry class, and many machines for heating, cooling, and otherwise working with the chemicals.

I blinked, not expecting what I saw. I walked over to the counter, starting to read off some of the chemicals. "Jeez, I've never even heard of half of these! And what's that suffix!?" I exclaimed, pointing to a flask with a particularly wordy name and equally confusing pronunciation. I stood up, looking at the full array. "So they're setting us loose on a chemistry set?"

"I guess so.” Tatiana replied simply, seemingly uninterested. She leaned down next to me to look at the vial I had pointed out. “Hey, I know what that suffix means. It's a compound of lead."

I looked at the flask, holding it up and swishing its contents lightly. "This is lead? Wouldn't it be super hot to be liquid?" I asked curiously. I set it down again, the thought of the thing either suddenly melting or exploding in my hand popping into my mind, feeling foolish for stirring it.. I look around again, noticing that the place had a lot of the more basic equipment we were used to in a classroom setting, as well as a few other devices. I raised an eyebrow at Tatiana, smirking coyly. "Up for some mad scientist?"

"I am, actually.” She replied, looking around at our supposed ‘playground.’ “Come on! Let's see if we can practice our chemistry skills. I think it'll be fun!"

I nodded, grinning widely. "Alright! Let's do it!" I exclaimed excitedly, only thinking after the fact of how that could be misinterpreted. A slightly embarrassed heat rose in my cheeks, but I tried not to draw attention to it. Besides, she was straight, probably didn't think anything of it, right?

Tatiana mixed a few chemicals together, did some heating and cooling with them, and repeated the process with the chemicals she had processed. "If I get this right, we should have table sugar."

I grinned, watching. "Sweet. Pun intended."

She only replied with a scoff, the tiniest of smiles teased the corner of her mouth. When the solution cooled to room temperature, Tatiana took it out. "That's weird...it's a liquid instead of a crystal powder… must have miscalculated something..."

I step closer, investigating the vial. "Hmmm... Did you forget an ingredient? Add something extra?"

"Maybe…” She contemplated while starting to uncork the solution. “I might have added some nitrogen compounds by mistake-"

Suddenly a burst of air pushed out of the open vial, and Tatiana gasped. Reflex caused her to drop it, the air pushed the vial to the floor, breaking it and spilling the liquid all over the floor.

I recoil and shut my eyes tight, covering myself and coughing as I had accidentally inhaled in panic as the gust surprised us. I hesitate to open my eyes, slowly doing so and looking around, seeing the pooling chemical at our feet accompanied by the broken glass of the vial.

Some of the liquid had gotten under Tatiana's sandals, causing her to slip. She fell face down into a large puddle of the chemical. Reflexively, I moved to catch her, only succeeding in slipping in the pool myself, landing right there beside her. After recovering, I looked over to her, noticing that whatever we were now drenched in was eating her top! I could feel my eyes widening in shock. "Tatiana! Your top!"

"Aah! No! This was my favorite one!" she screamed. She lifted herself off the floor, the front of her top completely gone, which left her generous breasts exposed. She covered them in embarrassment while I scrambled to stand as well, moving to help her up but realizing my own clothes have started to dissolve, along with Tatiana's jeans!

She looked down, witnessing as her jeans dropped to the floor, dissolving completely in the fluid, her panties dangling off of one of her legs but eventually falling to the same fate. She didn't have enough hands to cover all her parts, so she dropped them to her sides in defeat. She noticed my shirt and bra dissolving, reality springing back to her as I struggled to cover myself as well.. "Oh my God! Help me find some clothes!" She said as she grabbed onto my shoulders and shook me.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled in response, shrugging her hands off my shoulders but quickly returning them to cover myself. I looked around quickly, searching for anything to cover ourselves with and spotting some lab coats on the far wall. "There!" I pointed, looking at her and noticing something different about her. Was her butt always that big? And what were those lumps on her sides? I could only stare as they slowly pushed outward, her torso lengthening as a couple more bumps raised just above her hips…

She turned her head to see the lab coats, turning and starting to walk towards them but then turning to look back at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked, apparently not noticing the growths on her body.

I gestured to her body incredulously. "You're like... growing! Things are growing from you!" Only now did I notice a second pair of nipples in the shadow of her enormous breasts, she already seeming to have grown taller by a few inches!

"What...? I… feel weird..." She felt around her body with her hands, feeling a few of the growths. "Oh my God, you're right! What the hell is happening to me!?" she said. I however turned my attention to my own body, watching as my two breasts slowly began to spread apart, as my legs did involuntarily, a strange sensation in my sex. Somewhat pleasant, but also painful at the same time.

Suddenly, between my breasts, a third nipple appeared.

I looked down at myself, stifling some unusual noises in my throat as I watched the valley between my breasts widen, the nipple raise from my skin and push out, my legs unconsciously parting as I felt the odd sensation in my pussy. I looked worriedly towards my friend again, the growths on her torso becoming more defined, joints forming and bending, knobs at the end of each becoming apparent. Her torso grew more, the space between the lowest appendages and her hips becoming more and more pronounced. With a crack, the bones in her hips shifted, throwing her off balance.

Tatiana fell over again, this time onto the floor outside the pool of liquid. "Fuck...! What's h-happening to me?" She said as she looked down at her body changing. "What's happening to you?!" she said as she observed that my third nipple had pushed out and formed a complete breast behind it, and my vagina had duplicated itself on my crotch. Behind me was a cleft in my anus, a similar change seemingly having occurred back there, and what felt like a ridge forming between my buttocks, my hips continuing to widen.

My breaths came heavily, my heart feeling like it was going to burst out of my chest! I couldn't help but touch the smaller breast between my original two, watching in a mixture of intrigue and horror as it swelled. Meanwhile, Tati was well on her way to a second row of breasts, swelling from an A to B cup in moments, swiftly catching up to her maybe DD bust. The growths on either side of her new breasts began to take shape, looking like tiny hands! I watched her torso lengthen as she lay there, more bones growing behind her lower appendages, themselves defining more to resemble a second set of legs!

My hips and the ridge continued to widen until it had formed a third buttock, and what would start to form my third leg! Soon the growth had taken place to the point where it came to a knob at the end...and a joint in the middle...until it slowly became more defined and eventually became a leg and foot. The foot had grown in with its big toe in the center of the foot rather than to a side, the foot itself being symmetrical. Tatiana watched this with horror, then finally the horror had mostly wound down and she was mostly just surprised. The surprise was long gone for me, having been left powerless to simply watch as me and my best friend changed drastically.

I just stared at myself, down at my changed body. "I... have another breast... and leg... and...." I gingerly touched each of my sexes with a hand, quivering slightly at the feedback, stifling a moan. "What...?" Tatiana's changes seemed to slow, her extra arms and legs fully grown, short and trimmed nails on each, unpainted and fresh. A duplicate of her bust lie just below the original on her chest, nipples standing at attention in the cold air of the laboratory. It looked like another torso had grown from the base of her spine, but it was the other way around, legs having grown from what was her stomach with her body stretching in either direction. It was only slightly confusing to think about, seeing her now.

"What the..." Tatiana looked down at herself, lifting all four of her arms up toward her face, feeling her behind. "I made us into freaks… Am I standing on four feet?" She asked in disbelief.

I shakily stepped away from the counter, taking a cautious step forward in an attempt to walk around the puddle, to stand on my own. "One more than I have...." I muttered.

Tatiana shivered as if she had just gotten the chills. Which was understandable, seeing as we were both naked in a cold chemical lab. "Ohhh... what is that behind me?"

I spared a glance, looking behind her. She turned back around with all four feet carefully, turning around to give me a better view. When she had turned completely around,

I wasn’t necessarily surprised as to what I found, though it didn’t make it any easier to explain.

"Well... ah... your... lips are getting plenty of air?" I offer, unable to look away. I step closer, a hand resting atop her rump, the other reaching gingerly to touch her glistening pussy.

"L-lips? What do you mean?" She asked shakily.

"Well...." I mutter, making a decision to show her, a finger running across the wet slit, from clit to top.

She moaned, quivering at my touch. "Ohh… That feels so good..." She put her lower right hand down where her original pussy was between her front two legs, then looked behind her and saw me touching her. "Do I have two...!?"

I slipped a finger in carefully, gently rubbing her asscheek. "Looks like it..." I felt my own sexes moisten, some of the fluid running down my legs.

"What… that feels... sooo good..." She moaned, turning back around look at me, eyes on both of my crotches. "You're wet..." was Tatiana’s only comment.

I nodded, looking at her. "Yeah, just... I dunno why but this... this is so hot..." I say, stroking her sex softly and sensually. Why am I getting so turned on by this?

She moaned more as I touched her. "I-I guess...but I kind of wish there was...a guy here?"

I smiled coyly, something welling up in me that I couldn’t quite describe. "Well, let me see what I can do about that~" With that, I slipped a couple of fingers into her, slowly pushing deeper.

"Oh my God…~!” Tatiana moaned in response. “You're a...you like girls..."

I slipped a third finger in, smiling a bit mischievously, starting to rub small slow circles within her, pulling in and out. "Might want to worry about standing during the next few minutes~"

"Rachel… this feels so good… but… you know I'm straight..." She trembled as I fondled her, struggling to stand up, even on four legs.

I shook my head. "Any guy who knows what he's doing could do this, but not quite like I can." I said as I pushed a little deeper, for some reason trying to convince her she was better in my hands. At least, I felt she was. I certainly enjoyed playing with her like this... "Besides, you're wetter than a waterpark back here~" I quipped with a grin.

She was in too much pleasure to move, and could only respond in deep moans. "Ohhh… N-no, stop… Keep going… Stop..."

I smiled more, soon plunging my whole hand inside, still reaching further into her, slowly pulling out and pushing a little farther in each time. Jeez, how deep is this girl? At this rate, no guy could hope to get this deep...!

Tatiana moaned loudly. I could see her arms moving in front of her, hands still between her foremost thighs. "Ahh… You're g-gonna make me..."

I take this as a sign to hold up, starting to maintain the depth I was pushing to as I pulled out and thrust in again with my hand. "Make you what~?" I asked playfully, smirking.

She groaned, still quivering in my hands. “M-make me… cum..."

I took this as my cue, pressed slightly deeper, thrusting faster and faster into her with my arm, using my spare thumb to rub her engorged clit.

It wasn’t long until she finally came, her fluid covering my arm, even managing to squirt out onto the laminate of the floor. She quivered, legs wobbling slightly as she recovered. "Nnnngh...that felt so good...but I'm still so horny..."

I slowly withdrew my arm from her sex. "Yeah... goddamn, so am I..." I rubbed her side just next to where my arm was just inside her. "Goddamn, you're so deep now..."
Drunk with pleasure, Tatiana slowly and carefully stepped her front legs to the side, then her rear legs to the other side, then her front legs again, until she was facing me, almost tripping over her own legs in the process. "I want to cum again..." She said, not meeting my eyes. I could tell she felt embarrassed admitting such a thing to me, and seeing her act like that made me smile warmly. She was very cute when she was embarrassed.
Was it hot in here? We hovered close, and I slowly found myself driving towards her, lips incredibly close to hers…

She looked into my eyes passionately, and without hesitation leaned forward, kissed me on the lips, and reached her lower hands to both of my slits as if by instinct.
My eyes fluttered, quivering slightly at her touch. One of my hands gently rested on one of her breasts, the other tracing a line lightly on her skin as it traveled south to her own nethers…

Her four breasts pushed against my three, as she kissed me lustfully. She touched both slits with a finger each, lightly rubbed each of them, from front to back.

The hand on her breast quickly abandoned groping her, reaching up to her cheek as I kissed her more passionately, having to hold onto her as I shook from her touch. I had thought having one was sensitive! Two was just... almost too much to bear! Still, it put a fire in me, a fire I put behind my lips as I pressed them to hers again, behind my fingers as they explored her other slit, sliding along it, a couple fingers exploring its folds.

She moaned quite loudly inside my mouth as I held her, and she kept fondling both of my slits with her lower hands, as her upper hands grabbed my outmost breasts passionately, shoving them toward each other and squishing the middle one. The hands on my sexes reached in with two fingers in each, and began thrusting in and out.

My back arched, pressing myself closer to her as I moaned, going at her almost feverishly, her touch driving me crazy! My tongue dipped between her lips, fingers plunging into her depths and throwing caution and pace to the wind, wanting her here, wanting her now.

In response, Tatiana thrust three fingers into each slit as deeply and as fast as she could. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I fondled her, and she reciprocated with her tongue while I kissed her. My widened hips gyrated and ground against her hips, my own fingers in her sex working their way in, then out, then in again, only stopping to give her clit a good rub. My other hand remained on her neck, pulling her as close as I could while we made out frantically, both driven by an insane heat and need for someone, anyone else.

She started grinding her hips against mine as I fondled her pussy and then her clit, and pulled me toward her with her upper arms, kissing me passionately, moaning, wrapping her front legs around me, and broke off the kiss to say something. "I love you, Rachel..." she let out, moaning.

I let out a not-so-quiet moan, a warmth of happiness spreading in my heart at hearing her words. "Oh god, Tati, I love you too~...." I breathed between fevered kisses. I was leaning mostly on her, the sensations from both my pussies really taking their toll and driving me closer and closer to that sweet erotic edge. "I-I'm gonna~!" Is all I could manage, still hanging on as I did my best to keep pumping my hand in and out of hers.

"Me too...~!" She screamed as she kept fondling my pussies and held onto me. She pulled my hips toward hers with her legs, struggling to stand on the other two as the sweet release neared its way to her.

I break the kiss, head off to the side of hers, breathing heavily as I kept going at her, lightly kissing her skin. When I could feel myself start to go over, I bit her earlobe lightly, spare hand reaching down and groping a breast, pinching her nipple while rubbing her clit.

She too started to cum, grabbed two of my breasts, pinching the nipples, and rubbed both of our clits at once. We both breathed heavily and moaned loudly, as we climaxed simultaneously, squirting and spasming. Her four legs fell to the ground, and I collapsed with her, my own juices soaking her hands as I all but scream in orgasm, my legs giving out on me. I rest against her, breathing heavily with eyes closed, picking up the pieces after the earth-shattering climax. Tatiana breathed heavily with her eyes closed as well, resting next to me. After she caught her breath, she spoke up. "Rachel?"

I took a deep breath, gathering myself. "Y-yes?"

"How will we ever get out of here? We're basically a top-secret project now..."

I closed my eyes tight. "No... We won't be. We just... have to find our dad's. Get out of here." I still rested against her, arms wrapped around her tightly in a warm embrace. Our breasts mashed together slightly, but I certainly didn't mind. I was just trying not to think about having to be kept here, or if they'd experiment on us…

She wrapped her four arms and two front legs around me, holding me even tighter. "I know… I mean, what's the worst that could happen? They'd have to keep both of us here, so no matter what happens, we'll be together."

I squeezed her tighter, smiling slightly. "Yeah. That's what matters. Us." I offer, breathing deeply and calming myself, her presence helping immensely.

"I said I loved you… I really meant it." She smiled back. "I really love you so much."
I smiled more, straightening up and looking her in the eye. My hands came up to cradle her face gently. "I meant it too. I love you, I think for a while..." I bobbed my head to the side, smirking slightly. "Y'know, before you had two vaginas."

"Really?” She asked, seeming very genuine to me. “It took this accident to make me realize that maybe I'm not so straight after all." She held me with all four of her hands, two on my face, looking into my eyes. "And, maybe, the fact that I have two basically means I'll do it for anyone. But there's no one I'd rather do it with than you."

I couldn't help but smile, somewhat amusedly but altogether incredibly happy to hear all of this from her. "I'm... I'm really glad you feel that way. Glad I could turn you to the dark side." I smirked, leaning in and giving her a loving, warm kiss.

She kissed back with the same emotion. "I guess we'll just have to lie here and wait for my dad to get me. He probably just thinks I'm playing on my phone."

I laughed softly. "Sounds good to me." I replied, wrapping my arms around her as we sat together. I felt her arms around me, her head on my shoulder as I rested mine on hers, and for a while, we just sat there like that.

The sound of the handle on the door being turned caught the attention of both of us. We pulled back slightly, turning to look at the door as it was pushed open. I watched my father step through, scanning the room and seeing the chemical spill a few feet from where we lay before his eyes fell on us. His eyes widened, looking from me, to Tatiana, to me again. None of us spoke for a few moments as his mouth hung open, shocked. I could only smile awkwardly back, eventually breaking the silence.

"Oops?"