Topic: Stuck: A Seven Part Series

Hi all,

Back when extramorphs was still online, I was working on a long-form set of stories about a man who wakes up merged to the woman he just had a one-night stand with.  I was working on the last chapter when the site went down, so for now I'm putting them on deviantart.  I figured that some of you here were frequent visitors to extramorphs, and may be interested in finding out what happened to Adam and Beth, so here are the links.

Part 1:  http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=9

Part 2 - Thunderstuck: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=8

Part 3 - Stuck in the Middle with You and You: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … _changes=1

Part 4: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=6

Part 5: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=5

Part 6 - Unstuck: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=4

Part 7 - Adam: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/St … 4&qo=1

Part 7 - Beth: http://www.deviantart.com/compound37/ar … -609108192

Also, there are two non-stuck related stories on my page: Long Weekend and Serpent Mother.  They're very much up the alley of the stuff here.

Check it out and lemme know what you think!

Re: Stuck: A Seven Part Series

Great, thank you for the info!

Great stuff. I like Long Weekend the best. Do you want a copy of your stories posted here?

If you want. I avoided it because the later sections of Stuck are so long.

BTW: Monday Off is currently in production.
I am not a fast worker

Don't stress over it. Take the time to get it right. It's done when it's done.

Stuck Part 1
by compound37

The sun beaming through the blinds was enough to get my attention, which, when I’m sleeping, is usually a monumental effort.  Most people have to resort to lifting and dropping the bed to get me to acknowledge them in the morning, but the heat and blinding light falling on my face left me no choice.  It was time to do the post-blackout surveying.

Last night had been a riot, just unhinged in so many ways.  It had all started out as the traditional bar blitz common to my friends and I after finishing all of our final exams for the spring, something to kick off the summer break and the first stress-free night for a solid four months.  I remember doing a lot of pre-drinking with them: first the friendly beers, then the shots, then the….I don’t know what.  I had to strain my mind to remember leaving Ed’s dorm to hit the campus bar, but after that it’s just a blur of lights and booze and noise.
While I was shaking off the mental cobwebs, and trying my best not to move, lest I do something that might bring on the hangover nausea, I had a massive realization: my blinds are at the other end of the room.

I’m not in my own bed.

I’m not in my own house.

Some girl must have taken my drunk ass home with her.

Panic was setting in, I had to bail, this was crazy.  How on earth could I wake up next to a girl that I sure don’t remember the name of, let alone what she looked like.  I couldn’t stomach the embarrassment.  Worst of all, the light from the window was still hitting me right across the face, so I couldn’t see much of the room, other than the unfamiliar bedspread.  Trying to get out of bed, my legs and arms had a cold, slow feeling to them.  I could barely move them!  The whole thing seemed worse and worse, first I don’t remember what happened, now it looks like I might have been drugged!  I had to get out, I had to somehow drag myself out of this bed and get home.

I tugged with the only part of my body that wasn’t completely lethargic, my head.  Inch by inch I was trying to lurch my body sideways, but it never made a difference, only managing to make my neck sore.  But then I heard it, well, more like felt it.  I felt a muffled groan come from somewhere really close.  Almost like if you’re pressed up against someone and they speak, you can feel the vibrations in their body.  I stopped, for fear that I was waking up whoever I was had slept with last night, I had to get out secretly, especially if they were some kind of psychopath that would drug someone and leave them helpless in the bed.  But while I was holding my breath, and trying not to make a move, it happened again, with some muffled nonsensical words mixed in.

“mmf, shtop withthat, you’re   tuggingtoohard.” She groaned, still half asleep.

I figured that she was only going to get more awake from here, with the sunlight encroaching across the bed to her side, so I went for it.  I tried tugging my head as hard as I could to try to pull my numb limbs off the bed and onto the floor.  After a solid few pulls, I could feel a slight movement in my body, a slight movement across the bed.  I had progress!  I had to make it soon, I HAD to make it before she woke up.  I was completely focused, nothing was going to stop me from making that final lurch to the edge of the bed, and hopefully I’d be able to collect myself and leave, I could see the floor from where I was, clothes strewn about, my jeans in the corner, hopefully still with my wallet and phone in there.  Eyes on the prize, going for that final pull, and, nothing.  I couldn’t get my body to go any further.  It was stuck where it was.  Frantic, I strained my neck to try and get my teeth onto the edge so that I could pull myself over, when I heard a voice say ‘Ok, now you’re just going to hurt yourself with all this tugging.’

I turned over to look straight into the face of, admittedly, someone I absolutely would have been ok with waking up to with no context.  She had raven black hair falling over her face in loose curls as her pale cheek rested on the pillow.  She had big, deeply dark eyes  and small lips, that, when pressed against the pillow, made a cute little pouty face, as she looked at me like she was somewhat unamused by my antics.  Speechless, I tried stammering out whether I should be angry, scared, both even, but she just looked at me and asked if I was still drunk.
“I don’t think so,” I said, “but whatever you gave me or drugged me with is stopping me from moving.” I said, not without the least bit of anger in my voice.  “You gotta let me go!”

She blinked a couple times, and as if a sudden realization hit her, she rolled her head back and started laughing knowingly, which was a little unsettling.  “Yeah, I guess that happens sometimes.  Hang on, you’ll feel again once I start moving.” And suddenly I could feel my right arm!  But, I for sure was not telling it to reach over and push myself up to a sitting position.  My left arm went up for balance as I felt my torso rise into a sitting position, and as I looked down, I could physically feel the colour drain from my face.
I didn’t have my own body.  I didn’t even think I had a body anymore.  Looking to my right, I could see this girl’s head rising with me, and as I looked down once the covers fell off my chest, I could see both of our heads rising from the same torso, and this torso had breasts!  I was stuck to this girl’s freak body!

She raised her (mine?  OUR?!) arm and tenderly massaged the space between our two necks, as if the muscles were strained, which I guess my pulling must have done to her.  The feeling of a foreign hand massaging a space that really shouldn’t exist on a normal human body was completely bizarre.  Especially when she yawned and stretched her arms out, I could feel the stretch.

As I was lost in the sensation of it all, she calmly rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and looked over at me.  “Well, the look on your face says you don’t remember a thing about last night, do you.”  The look on her face suggested that this was nothing out of the ordinary.  “Calm down, you’re not going anywhere, and I don’t bite.”

“Uh, well, no I don’t remember a thing past leaving my friend’s house” I stammered, feeling less worked up, “I just woke up here, my neck on your shoulders.  Who are you anyway?”

“I’m Beth” she replied, “I don’t really remember much about last night either, must have been a bit of a mistake on both of our ends.”

“Yeah, but you don’t seem at all worried about me sharing a body with you right now”

“Well, that’s probably because, well, I think it might be best if I show you first.” She said.  “I just want you to know though, that this isn’t dangerous.”

As she said this, a tingling feeling worked up in our chest.  A rippling sensation that caused her breasts to wobble in a rhythmic fashion, and I realized they were moving outward ever so slightly.  I felt a pressing in between them, as a small mass filled out in between them.  Its expansion filled me with a not unpleasant warming feeling, as the weight of what appeared to be a third breast was steadily growing on our chest.  Once it had reached the same large C cup size as the original pair, Beth stopped the growth, and the warmth focused on a small spot in the middle, where the nipple formed.  As I was still trying to take this in, she reached up and gave the new nipple a flick, and I could feel it pucker at the response.

“That’s what I can do” she said, “I can change my body!  Most of what I can do is kind of beyond me, but this isn’t the first time I’ve had another head on my shoulders.  Come on, let’s get something to eat.”  She rose our body from the bed, the sudden motion giving me vertigo, and as she pulled the blankets off, I saw something that made both of us stop for a second.  Attached to this girl’s flushed out hips, was unmistakably my dick. 

“Oh,” she said “I think it’s been a while since I’ve had someone else’s dick there.  Must have been a fun night last night.” As I felt our breath start to deepen, and feeling come back to my dick as blood started pumping in it again.  She reached down, stroking it a bit, felt it get hard.  “Maybe we can wait a bit for that breakfast, nothing like surprise morning wood.”

I could feel her hands move to my dick, as she began to caress my hardening member. Cupping the balls, she stroked up and down, as she leaned back into the bed.  It was odd to me, was this a handjob, or masturbation?  As she moaned slightly, moving her hand cupping the balls lower, to what must have been her still present vagina.  Being able to feel both male and female sensation was something I’d obviously never felt, but as she was moving more into it, I was overcome with the feeling of shameless lust.  Bucking her hips under her, pelvis raised, she positioned herself so that the weight was on our necks and shoulders, and eventually we both came as our penis sprayed cum on our stomach and the underside of our three tits.

Collapsing down into the afterglow, she was stroking my hair and still riding out the sensation in our pussy.  “Well, maybe I don’t have to let you go just yet.” She cooed, “you took this better than most guys I’ve met.  Consider this the start of our first date.”  She squeezed her three breasts together.  “And besides, you want to know what else I’m capable of.”  She grinned, biting her lower lip.

She got up, and started walking our naked body out of the bedroom and into the hall.  I had no choice in the matter, the body was not responding to me.  But that was kind of okay, I trusted her, and she was right, I did want to see what would happen today.  Being helpless may not actually be so bad.

Stuck Part 2: Thunderstuck
by compound37

(Picking up exactly where I left off, because I want this to be a more continuous story)

Beth led me out of her room, and into her hallway.  It was strange, walking while not under my own power, kind of like a piggyback, except nude, and hermaproditic.  There were the little things, like how she was much shorter than I was, at about 5’4”, compared to my 5’10”.  The way her hips moved was different too, with more sway, it was incredibly arousing, these feelings from the other side.  I could feel it in our shared genitals.

We got to the bathroom, and had a good look in the mirror: I saw the full extent of our conjoinment for the first time, and noticed just how seamless the connection from my neck to her torso was.  Right down to the skin tone change, you could barely notice it.

What’s more was how my dick looked on our own body.  I’m not so deeply vain to have ever jacked it to myself in the mirror, but there was something amazingly erotic seeing my cock on a different set of hips, especially the full, wide ones she had.  Her skin was almost a porcelain white near her groin, a perfect contrast to her head of raven black hair.  Everything about it was enjoyable, and I could feel myself begin to harden at the sight of all of it.

“Seems like you’re warming up to it, I like that in a guy.”  Beth said, with a half-cocked smile

“I think we might find ourselves connecting on a deeper level” I joked back.

She laughed, it wasn’t a high pitched, girly laugh, it was an actual, genuine laugh.  It was also the first time I’d seen her smile that wide.  Maybe she was finally shedding the aloofness she had earlier.  Maybe I’d actually get to learn how she goes about these transformations.

“Oh god, ok, that one’s going in the mental bank of morphing puns.”  She looked at me in the mirror, “Nice to know you’re not going to be Mister Panic about all of this.  I feel kind of bad, I used you earlier this morning, I didn’t even get your name.”

“Adam, my name’s Adam.”

“Ok Adam, lemme know if the shower’s too hot”

She turned into the shower, which was on our left, and turned on the water.  While we were waiting for the water to heat up, we tried to piece together where we would have met last night.  Neither of us remembered, probably a little shameful, but this was going better than some of the dramatic escapes from one night stands that I’d heard of through friends.  She leaned into the shower to test the water, and, since my head was on our left shoulder, I accidentally got a facefull of scalding water.

Recoiling back, Beth also had a pained look on her face.  She could feel it too!  “Well, not all of it.  I can, but I don’t like it.  It feels weird having more than one head, but even weirder with two faces.”

Stepping into the shower, Beth began getting our body wet in the blistering water, and lathering her three breasts with soap.  The feeling of having my breasts fondled like that was bringing my smoldering erection to full mast, and Beth noticed.

She turned, nibbling my ear, “You like that, don’t you” as she pinched her outer two nipples, causing me to gasp.  “Looks like we’re going to be here a while too.” as she began slowly lathering the rest of her body, taking care to get right into the pairs of cleavage, and the space of sensitive skin between the bottom of our balls and top of our vagina.  The scalding hot water was running down our back, and over our wide ass.  I almost didn’t notice the warmth at first, but I could feel a vibration running down the side of our torso, and before I knew it, there were two long lumps coming out below our arms, that instinctively bent in the middle.  As hands formed at the end of these new arms, they closed reflexively, causing blood to flow through them, and gain feeling.

Within seconds we were in a full frontal assault of masturbation.  Two of her hands were full time at our groin, while two hands were fondling our breasts.  Eventually the onset of a great shuddering orgasm was building, and the upper left arm flung out to brace ourselves against the wall, while the upper right arm flew to our groin to finish the job.  The release was immeasurable, and our legs started shaking uncontrollably in pleasure, giving out and slowly sliding our back down the side of her shower wall to the floor, where the hot water fell down to our heaving chest.

After a few minutes, I felt the lower arms retract.  The feeling of them moving back in was almost like sucking your tongue back into your mouth, where the warmer regions of our torso felt like pulling our arms into the center of a jacket.

Gasping, she panted out “I don’t like having them out for very long...uhhh….I can’t…...ohhhh…….find any decent shirts that fit them”

“What about shirts for second heads and a third breast?”

“Low cut top, Adam.” She said, “You learn these things over time I guess”

She stood up, turned off the water, and toweled off, wrapping the towel around our chest.  Our dick poked out the bottom a bit, but she didn’t care that much apparently, it was just a few steps back to her room.

Once we got there, she pointed out she had a whole second wardrobe in case of transformations.  She had control over them, but it was hard to dress yourself when you decide to radically alter yourself for the day apparently.  I teased her about some of them.

“Third leg?”

“Easy, skirt.  Doesn’t get in the way.”

“No arms?”

“Tube top, duh.”

“Okay then, uh, uh..” I stammered, running out of ideas.

She laughed again, “don’t worry, you’ll see something new if you stick around.”

She slipped on a loose, low cut top that fit both of our necks, and definitely showed the fact that she had three breasts.  A simple pair of black yoga pants went on next, and would have done no effort to hiding our cock if the shirt hadn’t hung past it.  The sleeves were also very long and roomy.  Overall it had the feeling of a shirt for a girl a lot bigger than Beth.

She closed the closet, sat down on the bed, and looked at me through the mirrored closet door.  “So, what’s it going to be?  You like this enough to get to know me?  I mean, secret’s out with you, I’m a weird shapeshifter who likes taking men hostage.  You didn’t ask for this, so I don’t blame you if you want to leave, but you have to ABSOLUTELY keep this quiet.  Please.”

I looked at Beth’s face in the closet mirror, and I could tell that she was stressed about it, our heart was beating faster and faster the longer I pondered.  Sure, I didn’t ask for it.  But judging that she was indeed warming up to me, and she had that great laugh, and she seemed like a real genuine person inside.  I looked up past our strange body to see her face in the mirror, pleading for an answer, when I looked over at her and saw the look in her eyes, there was no choice.

“I’ll stay,” I said, “it wouldn’t seem right to just bail on you like that,  you’re wonderful, Beth.  I’d love to stick around for a while.  I hope you know I’ll grow on you.”

She laughed again with that beautiful laugh of hers “Stop with those puns, I hope you know you’re awful at jokes Adam.” As she leaned in and kissed me, grabbing my head in both hands.

Stuck Part 3: Stuck in the Middle with You and You
by compound37

Beth and I kissed for some time.  It wasn’t like the epic masturbatory sessions we’d had earlier, and what I’m assuming happened last night.  As much as I’d joked about it, Beth and I did have a connection, or at least, we were interested in each other.  She kissed not with a passion that made me realize she’d not had a real intimate connection in some time.

A little while later, Beth and I got out of her bed, and actually hoped to start the day.  A joking promise to not break down into a self-pleasuring blitz was made, and we decided to make some long put off breakfast.  After all, we’d worked up an appetite, and we were eating for two now.  Beth’s kitchen was in the other direction from the bathroom, and as we exited her bedroom to get to her kitchen, I had my first glimpse at the rest of the apartment.  She had a long desk in the corner of a spare room, upon which a massive pile of books was stacked, along with what looked like a serious looking set of lab equipment.  I had no idea what any of it was, but it all looked like it meant business.  What had Beth done with it?  Was this how….?

“Oh man, looks like it’s not breakfast anymore.  Uh, what’s your definition for late brunch?  2 PM?”  Beth said, as we made our way into the kitchen.  “I hate having alarm clocks in my room, they’re just giant piles of anxiety in the morning, but, I guess I’m what you’d call a late riser, heehee”

The kitchen itself wasn’t anything spectacular, but what Beth was so shocked about, was that the clock read 1:46 PM, we’d been at it all morning.  It wasn’t a huge issue to her, or really to me, but it reminded me that if I don’t show up for a while, at some point my roommates would want an explanation.  It was a passing thought after all, I had way better things to focus on at the moment.  Beth had moved us to the fridge and taken out a carton of eggs and milk, and was working on beating them together in a shallow dish. 

“Omelette?”  I asked.

“Nah, French Toast is always my go to for post-blackout food.  I dunno, I’ve been doing it for, well, ages I guess.  At this point I could make it in my sleep, or with a cute guy stuck to my shoulder and his cock rubbing against these tights.”

As she was battering the slices of bread and heating up the pan, we talked about some of the other things she’d done with her morphing powers. 

“Well, I’m not gonna lie, most of the time when I’m at home and my roommate doesn’t have anyone over, I’m repping like at least 4 arms.  Cooking gets so much faster when you can just sprout more arms everywhere.  That, and it’s always fun to jack up the size of my boobs when I’m going out, I can’t help it sometimes, sometimes a girl actually loves having dozens of guys after her.  Not that I’m a slut or anything.  But I mean, the powers make it real easy to be a knockout.”

She piled the toast on a plate with some syrup, and moved us over to the table in the living room, and began cutting the toast up.  As she took a bite, I could feel the food enter our stomach, which was great, because until she started cooking I hadn’t noticed just how hungry I was.  Beth picked up another piece, and tried getting it into my mouth as well, but she couldn’t see my mouth very clearly, with her face being so close to mine.  I wound up with a syrupy smear across my cheek.

“Oh, to hell with this.” Beth said, as a new left arm grew into place.  I noticed immediately that I could feel with this one, and then I noticed that I had control over it!  It felt great to actually have an arm I could control again, even if it was a left one.  We devoured that French toast, after a couple intense orgasms this morning, and who knows how many last night, we were famished. 

After the two of us ate, we sat down on the couch, and Beth pulled her legs up to her three breasted chest.

“So, about this morning,” I asked, “you didn’t seem too surprised that there was a guy on your shoulder.  I’m guessing it’s happened before, right?  Why so nonchalant though?”

“Well, yeah you’re not the first to wake up stuck to me, but you’re definitely the first to not scream bloody murder.  I’ve tried to explain my powers to guys before, three of them.  Every time it winds up with them calling me some kind of freak and running out, never to talk to me again.  I’ve had some trouble with relationships since then.  I mean, it’s so hard to keep secret from people, I’ve just grown accustomed to it.  You’re the first to really understand it I think.  You don’t seem to mind.”

She was saying this with complete sincerity in her voice.  And she was right, I actually kind of liked being helpless to her power on this ‘date’ of hers.  Her powers were definitely interesting on a sexual level to me, I’d never considered a girl with multiple breasts or arms or even heads hot before, but this had definitely changed my mind on the whole situation.  Hell, I had even gotten comfortable being stuck to her.

Her and I kept talking, and we talked about school and we talked about our friends.  Really, I didn’t notice that a couple hours had gone by, it was getting to be late afternoon.  I’d gotten to know Beth so much faster than other girls over the last few years, and we shared lots of the same interests.  I kept getting that beautiful laugh of hers, which always gave me butterflies, which I’m sure she felt as well.  At that point, her and I weren’t talking so much as kissing again, her using her right arm to fondle our cock a little bit through the tights we were wearing. 

Breaking off for a quick second, Beth looked up at me with a smirk that said she was no longer interested in holding our ‘no blitz of self pleasure’ promise, and just as she was about to pull our pants down, the front door swung open. 

In walked in a thin, blonde girl with her hair tied back into a short ponytail, the kind that was so short that it didn’t bend down from gravity.  She was wearing the typical black uniform of a local coffee chain, and she groaned as she slumped her purse down and kicked off her shoes. 

“Beeeth,” She groaned, not facing us, “get off the couch, I need to lie there and watch the Bachelorette to death on it.  Remind me to never work the day after we go to a post-exam party like that”  She turned toward us, and took a quick step back.

“Woah, looks like you actually went through with it, good on you, girl!” She beamed.  “Who’s the stud?”

“I, uh, I’m Adam.”  I stammered out.

“Don’t worry about it, big guy, I’m used to seeing Beth in all kinds of weird shapes.  I’m Chelsea, her roommate.” 

Chelsea strode into the room, and looked at Beth and I on the couch, as I rapidly tried hiding our mounting erection from before under the large shirt with my available left hand.

She looked at Beth: “So, I’m not sure if you remember this, but last night, you were parading this guy around arm in arm saying that you ‘were basically attached at the hip.’ God you two make a racket last night.  I didn’t get any sleep either.  Especially since you both promised me a little something...Beth…”

Beth thought about about it for a second, but looked completely confused.  “Honestly Chels I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Remember like, a year and a half ago when you convinced Derek to try out the whole conjoinment thing?  How you two agreed it wasn’t cheating if he was in your body while we had a threesome?  Remember how that never happened because being stuck to you freaked him out?  Well last night you promised me that I’d ‘get that dick.’ Adam you were in on it too.”

“Uh, okay,” I said, “But we were both absolutely hammered, I don’t think that still counts.”

“Well, I think that vote is split.” Beth said, as she moved my hand away from trying to hide our dick, as I realized that it was getting hard under Beth’s arousal, not my own.  I could also feel our shared pussy getting wet.  “I’ve actually been aching to give this a try.  Adam, sweetie, come on.  You’ll  love it.  Just think about how much better this will be than the shower.  And besides, it’s not cheating, we’re cooperatively using the dick.  It’s more like a threesome, actually, I’d call it that before I’d say it was cock-theft.”

Chelsea smiled with about the kinkiest smile I could ever think of, and daintily held Beth’s hand as we stood up off the couch.  At this point our pants did nothing to hide the massive anticipatory erection we had, as the blood ran to my head.

As we made our way back to Beth’s room, we passed the spare room with all the lab equipment again.  Snapping out of it for a sec, I asked Beth: “So, is this how you get the morph to work?”

“My lab equipment?  No, I’m a chemistry major, not a mad scientist.  This,” as she tugged her middle breast, “is straight up magic.”

We entered Beth’s room, and didn’t even bother to close the door as Chelsea grabbed us by the shoulders and spun us around and tossed our smaller frame onto the bed.  Pulling down our pants, she grabbed our straining cock and started to give the two of us a blowjob.  She bobbed her head up and down, and moved her hand toward the underside of our testicles. As she had us good and hard, she took her head back and started kissing the tip, while sliding her two fingers into our sopping pussy.  It was overwhelming.  Beth moaned as she arched her back, as I tried getting my hand in there to start fondling our tits.  As Chelsea was licking the underside of our cock, she started to loosen the button on her tight black work jeans, and started rubbing her own clit as well.  The sounds of her and Beth moaning were driving me wild.  Of course, a threesome was one of those things most guys had fantasized about, but almost none actually happened upon them like this, ESPECIALLY like how this was happening.

Just as we were edging on to an orgasm, Chelsea pulled her hand out of our pussy and gave a quick nibble on the tip of our dick.  She had completely removed her pants at this point, and mounted up on us, sliding her pussy down over our aching cock.  She rode us cowgirl, with her arms up in her hair and pulling her work shirt off, revealing her small but perky tits.  She also pulled the stomach part of our shirt, pulling the loose material over our our tits and heads.  Squealing, she descended on the middle breast, sucking it until the nipple could cut ice.  She still wore that deranged kinky smirk, while we were gasping under the sexual force of the slim and tight body Chelsea had.

Beth’s breath quickened, and I could feel her starting to build into orgasm.  But, instead of letting herself go, a wash of warmth came over us, as another right arm, to compliment the one that she gave me, rocketed out of our side, far faster than I’d seen her grow one before.  She pulled all four arms up to Chelsea, and tossed her sideways so that we were now on top.  Pulling out quickly, Beth ran over to her dresser, pulling open the top drawer.  Inside, under her collection of panties, was her vibrator.  Wasting no time, she turned it on and rammed it up our pussy, and grabbed our throbbing, straining cock. 

She looked over at me and gasped: “Sorry about taking your arm there, you, *gasp* you do the honours.” as she pointed over at Chelsea, rubbing herself furiously on the bed.

It was as if a weight was lifted off our body.  I could tell I had control of our legs, and hands!  I walked our body over to Chelsea, and wasted no time.  There was absolutely no pretense, no tenderness, I just rutted her.  The overwhelming feeling of finally being in control of a body, THIS body, with its gorgeous curves and its multiple breasts and the sopping pussy being obliterated by the vibrator being held in by my lower right hand.  And I was pounding the ever loving shit out of this squealing girl in front of me, while the pounding was causing the squealing of the girl next to me.  Both their voices were pushing me over the edge, and immediately after Chelsea had triggered her orgasm, I pulled out and finished the job on her chest, then collapsed from the vibrator’s efforts on numbing my thighs as my pussy reached a thunderous, shuddering orgasm.  Beth and I writhed on her floor senselessly for what seemed like entire minutes in pure orgasmic bliss.

Chelsea looked down on us from the bed, and got that smirk again: “Aww, you two looked like you had so much fun down there by yourselves.  I wish I could get in on the fun…”  The smirk deepened.

Beth looked over at me, then looked back at Chelsea: “Oh, well if you say so.” As I felt control of our body be pulled away, Beth rose from the floor, legs still shaky, and pressed Chelsea down with a hand on each of her limbs.

The vibration and warmth started again.  Deeper this time, and our body felt actually, positively, hot.  Our whole core shook, and my vision started to blur.  I could see Chelsea start to lose definition, as Beth lied our body next to hers, and I noticed a deep pulling sensation.

As our bodies lied side by side, I noticed that my part of the torso was almost stretching off of Beth’s, but into Chelsea’s.  I could feel Chelsea’s body meld into my torso, as I felt her arm melt into my side, then her ribs, then it feeling like two bubbles that float into each other.  Suddenly a ‘pop’ feeling in my gut, as Chelsea was added to us.  The vibration slowed down.

I looked down at our body.  If I was impressed from earlier, I was blown away this time.  We had effectively three torsos, with three separate bellies and belly buttons and groins, but our whole body had four legs, and four D cup breasts, so that each torso had two.  To my right was Beth still, and Chelsea had been added to the left.  Beth and Chelsea each had two sets of arms, unfortunately leaving me with none.  Between their legs they each had their original vaginas, and my cock stood proudly in our middle hips.  I couldn’t help but notice that all of our legs were copies of Beth’s, and our torsos were copies of Chelsea’s tight and lean frame.  Underneath, I could feel the massive expanse of four ass cheeks, of what I assumed were copies of Beth’s supple behind.  We took up almost the entire width of the bed, we were so wide.

Beth giggled for a bit, and looked over at us: “So?  Kinda like a slumber party.”

Chelsea used one hand to caress her left tit, and one had started traveling between her thighs. “Yeah, the kinky kind only Adam would think of when he’s alone.  What did they do in those again?”

Beth pulled her head up, and looked over at us, “Something like this I’d think.” As she grabbed my dick and pulled my head over with her other hand behind mine. 

And we broke the “No blitz of self-pleasuring” promise.  Actually, broke is a poor term.  Ravaged, destroyed; that sounds more like what happened next.  The feeling from three sets of genitals being stimulated was incredible.  Midway through, I found I had control of our lower arms, and I used them to rub off both Beth and Chelsea, while they used their hands on my cock.  Both were squirming and shouting beside me, and it was too much.  I came in their hands, shooting up onto my stomach.  A sudden, intense vibration happened, and I felt like I was flung upwards.  In seconds, I realized I was back in my own body, while Beth and Chelsea were sharing a body on the bed.  They still had four breasts and arms, but their breasts were in a two by two formation, and they were down to two legs, with both their pussies in between.  They had a hand in each, pure ecstasy in their faces. 

“Well, I guess you finally get to fuck me properly.  I’m still not done here.” Beth panted, spreading her legs out wider.

I wasted no time, all the pent up sexual energy from this afternoon was still carrying me.  This girl was awesome, and all we’d done was jerk off.  Now I’d finally get to show her how I felt.  And as I looked down to grab my dick to guide it in, I noticed that I had not one, but TWO dicks. I still only had one pair of balls, but they were bigger than before.  Beth cocked her eyebrow knowingly, moments before I plowed into both pussies and thrusted for everything I had.  And after already cumming three times tonight, I was able to keep up the thrusting for a while longer, since my cocks were almost numb from the effort.  I pulled out momentarily, and guided them to doggystyle on the edge of the bed.  Beth and Chelsea were still screaming in pure bliss as I pumped away, transfixed by Beth’s porcelain white ass bouncing against my hips, jiggling ever so slightly with each thrust.  Her back was slick with sweat, and bent so deliciously as her ass was presented in the air, and her four D-cup breasts were smashed into the mattress and grinding away against each other.  Both buried their faces in the pillows, as their body shuddered and shook itself into orgasm, and I pulled out, and finished on their back, blowing a huge load out of my giant balls.

We all collapsed, sweaty and completely spent from the effort.  Beth’s body had a violent shake, and Chelsea was also kicked out of her body, leaving the three of us as we normally were.  Beth rolled over, her original body restored, and even though I’d seen it in all its glory, and even more glory, she was beautiful to me.  Being 6 inches shorter than I usually am didn’t really prepare me for this body that almost looked delicate because of the pale colour, but solid from her wide hips and thick thighs.  Her raven hair was messed up in every direction, loose strands of ringlets over her big, dark eyes, and a smile crossed her face.  Not like Chelsea’s kinky smirk, but a genuine smile like before in the bathroom.

And she laughed.

Stuck Part 4
by compound37

Morning came again, with the sun hitting my face at that bad angle again.  I was still in Beth’s bed, and a quick check to my neck made certain that I was still in my own body.  After yesterday and how surreal that whole experience was, being a part of someone else’s body, then having someone else join you, only to emerge with two cocks, still left some to process a day later.  After last night’s explosive threesome, or was it twosome?  There were never more than two bodies.  Either way after last night’s explosive sex session, everyone was completely spent, and Beth and I were simply too tired to carry on.  Chelsea was still eager, but Beth had made it clear that we’d held our end of the promise, however drunk we were when we made it, and she wanted some alone time with me.  We fell asleep in her bed, wrapped up in each other’s arms, her pressing her tits against my back all night. 

I arose from the bed, eager for whatever was in store.  My getting out of bed caused enough of a disturbance to wake Beth, who rolled onto her back and looked up at me.

“Morning sleepyhead” she muttered sarcastically, eager for more sleep.  I wasn’t about to let her have that.  Pulling the blankets off her naked body, she squirmed onto her front to bury her face in the pillow in protest to the sun streaming into the room. 

“Not much of a late riser eh?”

“mmf”

“I guess we didn’t really get up that early yesterday either”

“mmf”

“Mind if I grab you something to eat?”

“Mm-mmf”

I exited her apartment for the first time since I’d stumbled in there blackout drunk two nights ago.  She lived on the third floor of a low rise apartment in the suburbs of town, not far from the university.  After a quick walk, and checking my phone to find out where it was, I found a local coffee shop, probably the same one Chelsea, Beth’s roommate, worked.  Standing in the line, I figured I’d get her something to eat on top of the coffee, but when I reached the counter, it hit me.  I’m standing in a coffee shop, getting coffee for Beth, and I had no idea what she liked.  Staring down the impossible amount of options on the board in front of me, each one some kind of faux-Italian word for foam or milk or different types of roast, all I could do was attempt to remember anything Beth said, drawing a complete blank. 

“She likes her coffee more milk than coffee, with more foam than milk on top”  Chelsea said, as I realized she was standing in front of me, black barista apron on.  She must have had the morning shift, as I’d heard nothing from her that morning in the apartment.  “You’re still kinda out of it from last night aren’t you?  Don’t worry, it’ll be our little secret.”
The irony that “our little secret” was mentioned in front of the 6 people in line behind me was not lost as I told Chelsea that’s what I should probably get Beth.  Chelsea agreed, but said she’d make it just a little bit wrong, so that it seemed like I’d guessed what she’d wanted and almost gotten it.  So, milk-coffee-monstrosity and medium, black, normal coffee in hand, along with a bunch of muffins in hand, I made my way back to the apartment.

I got back in to hear the sound of the shower running, as Beth must have gotten out of bed at this point.  After a few minutes she emerged, naked and still toweling off.  She had four arms, as two were working on wrapping a towel around her chest and two were drying off her hair.  The towel wrap barely covered past her ass, and with her upper arms reaching up to her head, I noticed that there were four breasts on her chest.

“What?  I have to add another set of pectoral muscles, may as well add the full package” she said, cupping the lower pair of tits..  After eating her fill on muffins and her cafe-au-lait-au-lait-au-lait, she got up and released her towel, letting it fall to the ground, revealing her four breasts.  Her hands were resting on her wide hips.

“You know, yesterday when we were in the shower?  With the crazy jerkoff?  Well, I couldn’t get that out of my head when I was in there just now. We have to do something about that don’t we?” As she swayed her hips and bit her lip, looking sheepishly up at me.  “I think you figured it out at this point, I haven’t had a whole lot of sex in the last year and a half, and I’ve got you right here now.  And tell you what, as a thank you for the coffee, and as an official, sincere apology for trapping you in my body yesterday morning, just...tell me what you want to see…”

“You mean like your shapeshifting power?” I asked, apprehensively?

“Of course, what else?”

It was like standing in the coffee lineup all over again, so many choices, so many things I could pick!  The literal kid in a candy store was standing here trying to think of something good and at least hopefully original.  Visions flashed through my head: I could attach her to my body, I could add as many legs or breasts or arms as I wanted, hell, I could even ask her if she could somehow add a copy of her own head.  But then it hit me: why add, when you can take away?  One of the things I came to enjoy most of being part of Beth yesterday was that I had little to no control over our body.  Being helpless became erotic.  So I decided that I’d give that to Beth, but not in the same way she had me, we’d already done that. 

I stood up, and walked over to Beth.  I grabbed her waist and pulled her over to the couch as her lower arms undid the fly on my pants.  I kissed her on the base of her neck while running my finger up her slit, and she moaned softly in my ear. 

“So, what’ll it be?” she whispered, as I laid her down on the couch.  Trying to summon up the dirtiest voice I had, I whispered back into her ear:

“No arms, no legs.  They’re tits now.”

As I pulled myself away from her ear, I saw the initial shocked expression in her face, her big dark eyes wide and looking up at me, her mouth slightly agape in surprise.  After a couple seconds, she smiled back at me with a dirty grin.

“hmm, that’s gonna be a new one, it’s so, naughty, I love it.”

She leaned up on her elbows to kiss me, and I felt her body get hot and start to shake against me.  Her head dropped downward as her arms shrank back into her body, softening up at the shoulders.  Her legs, pressed together to try and control her horniness, were sliding upwards against mine, her knee moving up my thigh and losing definition as it rose.  I sat back, and watched her six limbs slowly retract into her and seemingly pile up at their joints, creating orbs of soft breastflesh at her 4 shoulders and hips.  A perky nipple appeared at the tip of each of her new breasts as her face immediately flushed red from lust and effort.  She had two rows of four breasts on her upper torso that were larger than the ones on her chest while her tits where her legs uses to be were slightly larger still, ranging around an F cup.  Her nipples were all puffy and growing more sensitive by the moment as her lust began to take over.

She squirmed against the couch cushions unable to do anything about the burning in her crotch and her sensitive breasts, looking up to me with her pleading eyes.

“This is for yesterday, isn’t it?”
“Kind of, but I wanted you to feel just how great being horny and helpless can be.”
“Good god, you aren’t going to leave me like this are you?”

I wasn’t, and as I fondled her arm tits, I moved in with my tongue toward her aching pussy.  The moans she was making as I ran my tongue up and over her clit were incredible, and for added measure I started jiggling her hip breasts as well, making her try to buck her crotch into my face with little success.  I lifted her by her alabaster asscheeks, letting her hip tits fall down and dangle a little bit, as her shoulders were braced against the arm of the couch, and I went to town on her pussy.  As I went and went, I could feel her start to quiver in approach to orgasm, and I would pull out, keeping her edging on the brink of release.  She was looking down at me, teasing her by reaching out with my tongue and not quite reaching, when she grinned slightly as I extended my tongue and it went right up to her clit and then some.  Dropping her ass I reached up to my tongue to realize it was huge!  She morphed my tongue in revenge!  I stood up, and positioned my helpless fucktoy on the couch and positioned myself over her, bringing her hip tits together and giving me a titjob while running my cock up her slit, driving her wild.  I did this for her four breasts on her chest, using the outer ones to mash them together into a giant mass of boob grinding together on my cock.  I grabbed her by the waist, and as I laid down on the couch, I pumped her body up and down on my dick, by this point she was screaming in lust as she was trying to use her arms and legs to no avail.  Instead, her ten tits bounced rhythmically up and down as she was made to ride my dick.  I was nearing my finish, and as I blew my load, I laid her down on my chest and rubbed her clit with both fingers and continued to thrust until she was done.  Her body heaved with all her breasts pinned or draped over mine, and her head resting on my shoulder, panting.

After a few minutes, she raised her head, black ringlets in her face: “Ok mister, my turn.”

I was expecting her to change my body again, but instead I felt her hip breasts and lower four breasts shrink as they were absorbed back into her body.  She grew hot again, as I felt her...stretching?

Her arms were returning to where they were, and she was arching her back up as if she were straddling my chest, but I could feel her ass and groin moving down over mine and over my thighs.  Looking down I saw that she had her pussy resting on my chest, what was going on?  I tried to see around her torso, but she pulled my head to face hers.  “Not yet” she smiled.  After a few seconds I saw that she was growing her legs out again, so that she was straddling my chest again, awkwardly on the couch.  But what was that part of her draped down my lower body?  I would soon have my answer, as what felt like another pair of legs pushed themselves into existence.  She let go of my head and got off of me.  As she lifted herself up I realized just how much this new form weighed, and it all made sense as I looked over at her.

From the front, she looked as if she hadn’t changed anything, but attached to her butt was, another torso!  At the end of her rear torso was her her rear end, but bent over, and with a sort of tail that looked like some of her hair had sprung from the base of her spine.  Like some sort of centaur, some kind of human centaur...a...a

“Humantaur?” She smiled, seemingly reading my mind. “I found this one, after I got my morphing powers I found all kinds of smut on the internet for weirdos into this kind of thing.”

She pranced around in a circle, and wiggled her ass at me, her rear vagina completely exposed as she swished her tail.  She squatted with her front legs, and kneeled on her back ones, presenting it up at me.  “Well, stud?  mount me!”

Mount her I did.  Round two was strenuous, as she bucked back at me and used her hands to rub her front vagina. 

“Aaahh, this isn’t working like I thought it would, you gotta do both, Adam.”  As I pulled out, she pushed me to the ground with a light kick from her rear left leg, and with surprising speed, turned around and sat her front vagina on my dick, sitting on my face with her rear one.  I was doing my best, but it was hard to thrust with the weight of two Beths centered on my hips.  I used my morphed, 6 inch tongue to probe and caress her rear pussy, which was far beyond moist at this point.  I felt a warmth on her lower torso’s chest, as six breasts came into place beneath her, squishing into my chest and stomach.  She rubbed herself back and forth over me, driving me absolutely bonkers.  Suddenly the weight on my hips didn’t feel as heavy anymore, as I bucked harder and harder into Beth’s orgasm.  She flopped over sideways onto the floor, panting and covered in sweat.  “I knew you just needed the motivation.” She moaned.

An hour later, after both of us had a shower, Beth was still in her humantaur form, standing naked in her bedroom.  Her and I had been trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the day, as it was only half past noon at this point.  She’d been pacing on all four legs, wracking her brain with ideas, before she finally stopped.

“How about a picnic?  There’s a great park with a little lake not too far away.  Besides, I need to get out of this house.  I’ve been cooped up inside for too long, and at this rate, it’s going to smell like sex forever in here.”  she said.

“Not a bad idea,” I agreed, my tongue having been shrunk back to a normal size.  “Spending some time outside would probably stop us from just sticking around and having sex all day long.”

She grabbed a small backpack from the bottom of her closet, and handed it to me.  “Grab some stuff from the cabinets over the toaster, there should also be some wine and cheese in the fridge.  Anything covered in vegan-holistic-organic labels belongs to Chelsea, she’ll kill you in your sleep if you touch any of it.  I’m gonna get dressed.”

Aftter I’d grabbed enough for a romantic lakeside lunch, I turned to see that Beth hadn’t changed at all, she was still in her humantaur form.  She had covered her lower torso in a hilarious mix of leggings, tube tops and skirts, while her upper torso had a simple T shirt and light sweater with a scarf.  All of it looked way warmer than she needed.

“You know it’s almost May right?  It’s probably too warm out for a scarf.”

“Do you see this skin?  I don’t get out much, everything is cold out there.”

“Do you really want to go outside like that?  Aren’t you worried about someone seeing you as a humantaur?”  I asked, concerned.

“I do!  I love this form!  It’s so graceful and feels so, fast.”  she replied, with a big smile.  “Besides, after what you said about my powers yesterday, I want to try and experiment with them more, I don’t want to hide them.  Besides, if anyone sees me, I can just change to look like someone else!”

“But, Beth, “  I protested.

“No but Beth’s, I want to do it this time, just this time at first.”  She had a twinkle in her big dark eyes that told me that nothing I could say would change her mind.

We quickly got out of her apartment, and dashed across the parking lot to the wooded glade on the other side.  Beth’s four legs carried her in a weird skip like gait at a full run, probably because she had four forward bending knees and not having a leg structure resembling anything like a normal four legged creature.  Once we were in the bush, we skulked our way to a gravel trail, where she grabbed my hand and led me to the left, along a babbling stream and up over a bridge to the small lake she mentioned, which was more like a big pond.  We sat down beneath a tree in the shade, and I unpacked our lunch.  I’d brought pretty much the essentials: some bread and sandwich materials, some crackers and cheese, some apples and a bottle of white wine she had in the fridge.  As we ate our lunch, we picked up on the conversation we had on the couch from yesterday.

“So, yesterday you said that your powers aren’t caused by that big chemistry set in the spare room.”

“Yeah, that pile of stuff is going to be my thesis when I pick up grad school this fall.  I did some research last year on graphene and nanotubes, and I think I know how to use them in the bloodstream to strengthen veins in heart attack patients.”  She said, continuing:

“Chemistry is really the way into the craziest kinds of medicine, everything is so, out there in the research field, it’s mind boggling.  But you get your fair share of PhD’s that think they’re some kind of mad scientist.  I was helping in a research assistant position between semesters for this one guy who was certain that he could find some kind of protein that could get stem cells to regrow limbs for him, he was competing with some crazy nanotech firm that was talking about using their product to reverse aging and help burn victims, something called NanoEnchant that we were working on competing with.”  She sighed.  “But the guy was nuts, just weird and crazy.  Not the fun, kooky mad scientist kind of crazy, like, dangerous.  Once I found out that he wanted his stem cell protein to give humans some weird powers, like telekinesis, I really began to doubt him, but I stayed on for the tuition money.  Once he began claiming that he wanted to do the preposterous thing and, get this, add limbs to people, I thought that was the final straw, that his project was going nowhere, and I left.”

“Sounds like a dick, but you said your powers were…”

“Magic, yeah.  Not like, 4 months after I quit, I was at a flea market with Chels looking for some new scarves and clothes when we saw this weird little wooden box being sold by some crazy old hag.  It looked like a simple little jewelry box with some strange intricate design on it.  It looked weird, but the good kind of weird, something amusingly strange to keep jewelry in.  Well, when I took it home and opened it up to drop some earrings into it, there was a crazy blue flash, and next thing I know I woke up the next morning with three legs and 8 arms and breasts up and down my back with Chelsea standing over me white as a sheet.  Luckily, the box was closed, and we locked it in a little box in my closet so that it won’t get into anyone else’s hands.”

“Sounds….”

“Traumatizing?  Yeah.  It took 3 weeks before I could figure out how to get myself back to normal.  In the meantime the guy I was seeing completely freaked, and Chelsea had to stop him from calling 911, because what the hell do you do against magic injuries?  Amputate?  No way am I doing that.”

She explained what went on over the next year and a half, up until now.  She’d been through a lot, trying to figure out what to do with herself.  I was really glad she’d had Chelsea with her, and it turned out that the two of them had known each other from a really early age, not just as roommates.  It made a lot of sense.  Someone that could look over you while you figure it all out.  I’d been making the wrong assumptions about Chelsea, judging a book by its cover, it looked like she was just in it for the weird flings, but legitimately, she cared about Beth.  Chelsea was her shoulder to cry on.

At this point, Beth and I were watching the shadows start to stretch across the lake, her head on my chest, with her lower body wrapped behind mine.  We’d stopped talking, there wasn’t much left to say about her powers, and by comparison my life was amusingly dull.  I was just some business student, in it because it was something to take, everyone’s third choice.  I’d never had any troubles with getting the girls in school, but I wasn’t a big player, nor was I a nerd.  I just was average.  Not like Beth.  The rush of emotions from yesterday hit me again, remembering just how much I admired her; she was extraordinary.  Not only was she crazy smart, she was compassionate, funny, she had it all.  Even separated from her body, I wanted to stay with her.  So I broke the silence.

“Hey Beth, I want to see this box of yours.”

She instantly pulled away from my chest, and looked me dead in the eyes “You can’t be serious, Adam.  Don’t fuck with me.”  She was legitimately distressed that I’d suggest such a thing.  “We have no idea what else it’s capable of.”

“Well, if you opened it and stayed there for hours and only got these morphing powers, I think that’s enough to think that’s all it does.” 

“You don’t want this, Adam.  It’s fun for sex and all but…”

“No, Beth, I see you using your powers all the time for the little things.  Like drying your hair and stuff.  I bet if you could stay a humantaur and not have anyone notice, you would.”

She glanced downward, then back up to me: “You know this is, permanent, right?  This is a big decision.”

“I know it’s a big decision, but, I want to be like you, I want to be with you.  Being stuck to you was showed me that you’re the best girl I’ve ever met, I just want you to know that.”  I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

“It’s only been a couple days Adam, but I know what you mean.  You’re the only one who understands me, other than Chelsea.  I haven’t even told my family…”  Her face hardened.  “Okay, we’ll do it.  I’ll dig it out.  Let’s go.”

It was dark, and Beth stood up, I hadn’t noticed that she’d changed back into her normal form, as we walked back home.  She was silent the whole way back.

When we got to her house, Beth immediately called Chelsea over, and explained what was going to happen.  She needed a key from Chelsea.

“No way, there’s no way I’m giving up my key to that horrid thing.” Chelsea said, “You should no better, pal.  Just because you’re okay with her powers if she’s being kinky with them, doesn’t mean you know what she went through, how long that took to get her here, you..”

“It’s okay, Chelsea” Beth said, “I think he’s ready.  He wants to.”

Chelsea sighed, then walked into her room.  She emerged with a small key on a chain, and silently handed it to Beth.  We walked into Beth’s room, where she dug out a small, identical key from her dresser.  Turning to the closet, she dug through the piles of clothing for her different forms and pulled out a small metal lockbox, the kind that you’d use to hold money at a fundraiser.  On the outside there were two keyholes.  Beth used the two keys to open the box, revealing a small, dark, wooden box.  It looked like it was made of mahogany, with wood-burned engravings all along the outside.  It looked positively occult, and I wondered what drew Beth to this thing in the first place. 

Beth put the thing down on her bed, and leaned over to me, pulled me close and kissed me.

“Last chance to back out now” She said “I won’t judge you, nobody would.  Chelsea didn’t even want to do it”

“I’ve made my choice,” I said, kissing her again.  “You and I are gonna be stuck with each other in this.”

She nodded silently, “I’ll be outside then.  See you on the other side.”  Tears welling up in her eyes.

She closed the door behind her, leaving me alone in her room with the box.  I looked down at it, thinking of her tears.  Were they sadness, joy, it was impossible to read her expression at the time, it was so fleeting.  But, I made up my mind, and I picked up the box.  It felt empty.
As I opened it, there was a blinding blue flash, and then nothing.

Stuck Part 5
by compound37

It had been several hours since I left Adam in the room with the box, and I hadn’t heard from him since.  I was getting worried, the only other person that we knew of that had opened it was me, and I told him that we didn’t know what else it would do.  But, he was determined, and when I saw that blue flash under the door and heard a whoosh sound, I knew he’d pulled the trigger. 

Once I heard the whoosh, I sat down on the couch with Chelsea and waited.  She had a look of almost consternation on her face, she was definitely sharing my anxiety about letting Adam use the box.  Between the two of us, she was the emotional rock, especially a year and a half ago when I first accidentally got my, now our, powers.  But this was different, she didn’t know Adam, she probably considered him an outsider still, she didn’t want to have to be the rock again, I could tell.  The silence between us was unbearable, the whole apartment was stifling.  Neither of us wanted to see what had happened yet, it had only been about 10 minutes.  It was killing me, luckily she broke the tension.

“I sure hope you know what you’re doing here, Beth.  I mean, what happened to you was an accident and we got through it, but what if something goes wrong with Adam?  We’re responsible.”  She said.

“I know, it’s just, he really wanted to.  He said it himself that he’d do it if it meant being closer to me, how could I deny him that?”

“Beth, you sure you two aren’t rushing into this?  I mean, good for you for finding a guy who understands and all, but this is way too fast.  You’ve only known him a couple days and now you’re letting him run headlong into something you’ve struggled with for over a year because he’s the first one you’ve found that digs that you can change yourself at will.”

She had a point.  It was awfully fast.  Adam and I had obviously a long time to chat since our first ‘date’ where I kept his head (and dick) on my body, and we’d shared a lot of ourselves since then.  But it had only been a few days, and he and I had had sex at least four or five times since we met.  Was this just a fling?  Was Adam only interested in me because I presented to him an exotic and unique body?  Was I just infatuated with the idea of a guy who actually wants me?  It was overwhelming, my head was spinning with the realization.  I started to choke up a little, I could feel a couple tears welling up in my eyes.

“Oh Beth, I’m sorry.”   Chelsea said, her hard expression melting at the sight of mine.  She pulled me in towards her, and I rested my head on her shoulder.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say that you’d made a mistake, I’m just trying to look out for my bestie.  I don’t want you to get hurt again, I just want you to be happy.  We just have to look at the big picture here, I don’t want you to get wrapped up in him only to have him leave you, leaving you worse than you started.”

“It’s always about my power, isn’t it?” I sighed “I wish we never found out about it.”

Chelsea tugged me tighter “Oh stop it, you.  We’ve been through this how many times?  You know it’s best to accept it as who you are now, even if you have to keep it secret sometimes.  If you can’t get rid of it, may as well just use it.  And besides, you’re doing way better now, I saw you running out into the park looking like some kind of centaur earlier today having the time of your life.”

I was shocked as the reality of Chelsea seeing me in humantaur form hit me.  Does that mean...that others saw me too?  Chelsea laughed as my body stiffened under her arm, “don’t worry about it, you guys were across the street, I don’t think anyone saw you for more than a second anyway, you really can haul ass with more than two legs.”

I laughed, and like that the tension was gone.  Chelsea always knew what to say to make me feel better.  We talked some more, and eventually she went to bed, it was getting late and she had to work again tomorrow morning.  We agreed that we’d let Adam let us know when he’s coming out, since we knew nothing of what will happen to him, so I was on the couch for the night.

That didn’t stop me from not being able to sleep though.  The prior apprehension of letting Adam go through with these changes were sneaking back, and I was tossing and turning on the couch, unable to get a minute of rest.  I got fed up, and padded over to our little spare room to maybe do some of my dissertation work.  THe spare room had long been my “mini-lab” for my graduate experiments.  It was in no way as good as the university’s biochemical lab, but that’s where my old supervisor was, the guy who’d tried cultivating stem cells for shady military and black market use.  I couldn’t confront him after I quit, so I just had to deal with my crappy little setup here.

I sat down on my little lab stool and flicked on the desk light and the equipment.  My computer powered on, showing me the last page of notes I had typed before going out and meeting Adam for the first time.  I began doing a bit of editing, while mentally willing a couple new arms into existence under my current ones.  As I could feel them poking out of my sides, I pulled my top off to let them flow freely.  Keeping them in my peripheral vision, I moved my left one to a small capped beaker filled with a clear fluid, and used the right one to open a cupboard in my desk and retrieved a small pipette.  While typing away, I brought the two in front of me and began to extract some of the solution from the beaker.  It was a chemical I’d been working on as a kind of ‘background’ solution for the microfluidic chip I was trying to make.  It was going, supposedly, to emulate the nerve endings of an amputee patient, so that prosthetic makers could try new methods to interface the machine to the human nerves without painful rejection.

The irony of working on amputee prosthetics with two new arms I grew myself magically was not lost on me.

As I was working on the chip, naturally focussing all four arms to it, I had one of those little body realizations.  Like the kind where you suddenly notice that you have more freckles, or when you notice an old scar has healed away without you noticing it.  Except, with my body it was a little different, of course.  I noticed just how easy and natural it was now to have extra limbs and the ability to use them however I saw fit.  Working the solution into a microfluidic port was always a pain with two hands, I wouldn’t want to go back to that.  It’s amazing how used to something you get after a while.  Chelsea was right, my power is definitely a part of who I am now.  Hell, not even six months ago I was scared to death about anyone finding out about my powers, and today, I went outside as a humantaur!  Even if Chelsea mentioned that Adam may see it as some sort of kink (not that I don’t LOVE how great shapechanging sex is), to me it was something that really defined me and proved to me that I could overcome some really messed up stuff.  But that’s what I let Adam get himself into, and how rough the next little while could be for him while he gets his powers in check.  From what I’d learned from him though, he’d pull through it, just like I did.  And then, oh man, I was getting hot just thinking about what we’d be able to do to ourselves.

I only had limited power in changing others, as I found out.  I could change myself all I wanted, new forms were harder, but once I figured one out, it was like riding a bike to get back to it.  Changing people didn’t work the same way though.  Since I’d become more comfortable with myself, I’d learned just how much I got off on being in a different form while having sex.  But, it wasn’t often at all that I’d been able to change my partner.  Adam was the first guy in a long time, and the most I could do for him was give him two cocks that night he, Chelsea and I had the threesome (I still say it wasn’t a threesome, since there were only ever two bodies participating at one time at the most).  I flushed with excitement over what he’d be able to do, this was going to be so great for him, and me.

I’d lost all interest in my work and as I snapped to I noticed that I’d added another set of arms, and they were subconsciously fingering myself under my pants.  I pulled my hands out, and they were wet to the touch from my own arousal. 

“Hmm, maybe I should wait until I get Adam” I thought, my pussy protesting.  I knew I wanted it, but, it was like Christmas morning, before you were allowed to go check under the tree.  I just sat in my mini-lab, trying not to rub myself as I thought of Adam with multiple arms, legs, dicks, even me joined up with him in his body.  I finally snapped to, that was it, Christmas morning was here, the presents are under the tree.  I stood up and walked to my room.

There was no noise behind the door, nor was there light from under it.  I knocked.

“Adam?”  No answer.

I opened the door slowly, the room completely dark.  Whatever was in the box was gone now, maybe we’d used the last of its magic or whatever.  The shaft of light from the hallway behind me illuminated a path on the floor, and I saw Adam’s torso,, lying on his back on the floor, passed out.  His face looked normal, still the short light brown hair and straight slender nose I remembered, but it looked like he had no arms, just rounded shoulders.  Curious, I stepped into the room.

“Adam?  Hey, wake up, you’ve been cooking for too long.”  I said, shaking him by the shoulders.

“Hhrrm?  Wha..What?”  He said, scrunching his eyes and grimacing at the light from the hallway.  He tried to move an arm to his face, to no avail.  He must not have realized that he had no arms yet.  I reached down with my lower arms, and tried lifting him off the ground.  Christ he was heavy, so I flared out some muscles in my arms and back to lift him up to my chest to drag him out.  I gripped around his torso with the four lowest arms, and pulled the door open wider with my upper set as I walked backward.  His body was, soft, under my grip, like play-doh.  Maybe he wasn’t quite formed yet?  As I dragged him out, what sounded like legs dragged on the carpet behind him, but as I pulled him out to the hallway, I just about stopped.  They weren’t legs, they were almost like leg-sized dicks.  He must have had some kind of sexy dream when he was out.  My pussy was aching at the sight.  There was no way I’d fit one of those monsters in there, but just the sight of a majorly transformed Adam made me want to pounce on him.  But not until he was really awake yet.  Changing my mind, after seeing the legs, I turned us around and pulled him back into my room, shut the door and turned on the light.  After placing him on my bed, he started to wake up.  He might even be a harder sleeper than I am.

“Hey there sleepyhead,”  I said, probably grinning ear to ear.  “Feel any different?”

“Yeah,” he groaned, “I feel like I got hit by a truck.  What happened, how long was I asleep for?”  He said.

“Probably about seven or eight hours, buuuuutt, do you notice anything, ahem, odd?”  He was still pretty out of it, I was just trying to get him to look at his body.

“What do you mean odd?  I feel like...like…” his head fell back against the pillow, starting to doze off again.  Enough of this; I grabbed his right ‘leg’  and started massaging the smooth head with all six arms.  He immediately stirred.

“Hey, what do you...OH” he said, shocked, as he looked down towards me giving him a hextuple handjob with what had been his leg.  He tried moving his shoulders again, to no avail, as he looked side to side at his new form.

“Well?”  I asked, waving all six arms around like some kind of wizard casting a spell “Are you ready to enter the realm of the shapeshifters? “

He smiled back, “Oh fuck yes.  Just after we figure out what to do with me here.  I can’t really move.”

Visions of orgasms danced through my head.  “Oh I think I know what to do with you there, you won’t need to move for a while.”  As I plunged my head down on his original cock, which had somehow only grown an inch or two.  As I started sucking him off, I pulled my pants down and moved myself up onto the bed, moving my pussy to his face. 

“Admission to the shapechanger club right here.”  I said as I wiggled my ass in his face.  He wasted no time bringing his head up and getting to work on my pussy as I went back down on his cock in a 69.  I used my lowest hands to fondle his original balls, as I moved my right hands to his right ‘leg’ and my left hands to his left ‘leg.’ 

I could feel his entire lower body stiffen as I worked the shafts.  His tongue was moving up and down my lips, teasing my clit as he went.  He would rub little circles on it as he went, teasing me ever further.  This guy knew his way around a pussy with his tongue.  I had his original cock good and hard, while his others were still filling up with blood and getting harder.  I grabbed both and pulled them over my shoulders, pointing the tips back at him and started caressing the bottoms of each.  A nasty thought hit me, and as I pulled myself off of his dick, I focussed on my own tongue.  I felt it lengthen and enlarge, eventually getting about two feet in front of me and taking up almost my entire mouth, then I split it into three, so I could lick up and down all of his dicks at the same time.  He gasped, his back arching, almost ready.  I pulled my pussy out of his face, and turned around and mounted his middle cock while still stroking his cock-legs with my upper arms and tongues.  I rode him up and down until he came, his whole body tight as about half of his body mass started to convulse as it shot sperm all over my floor.  He kept splooging out of his legs for what felt like ages, as his middle cock was still rock hard, and the bucking of his own body sent me over the edge into my own orgasm. 

I collapsed next to him on the bed, as I felt his cock go soft inside of me.  My tongues still hung out of my mouth, on his left shoulder.  He finished gasping for breath after he finally finished his huge orgasm, and leaned over and nibbled on of my tongues resting on his shoulder.  I pulled my head up and feigned trying to move them into his own mouth, only to pull them together in time for a passionate kiss.

Here he was, my new, shapeshifting boyfriend.  I finally had someone that could could understand me on a deeper level, and love me for who I am.  I felt a weird sense of pride at letting Adam do this, like I’d been the one who led him down this new path.

We had been embraced for a while, and when I finally pulled my face away from his, I felt a pair, no, two pairs of hands on my back in a deep hug.  I sat up on his lap and saw that he had indeed grown himself two new arms, that he looked down at incredulously.

“How, how did I do this?” He asked, as he moved his lower arms around.

“I guess it’s subliminal for now, it still happens to me from time to time.”  I said.

“This is kinda weird to take in all at once, can you show me how to pull them in?”

Kinda dismayed at him wanting to get back to normal, I explained how our changes work.

“Ok, so, what you do is, well, there’s a kind of heat in your stomach, that you move out to your arms, or whatever you want to change.  Do you feel it?”

“Yeah, well, I can feel a little heat in me.”

“Ok, now, try and move it to your arms.  They’re going to get very hot.  The trick I found was to embrace the heat, not fight it; it won’t work if you fight it.”  I demonstrated on myself, pulling my four extra arms into my sides.

His mouth pursed in concentration as he stretched his second pair of arms wide, and his fingers started to twitch a little bit.

“Ok, it looks like your hands are shaking.  That’s kind of normal.  There should be some slight shaking as you focus on pulling them into you.”

After a few moments, his arms began to shrink back into his torso, and eventually no evidence was left of him having grown a new pair.  His face relaxed.

“Ok, and the dicksf?  How do I change those back?”

I glanced over, his massive cocks that were his legs were easily his best feature right now.  “Why on earth would you want to do that?”  I asked.

“Well, I figure that being able to change back is probably the most important morph I can do, like how using the brake is the first thing you do when learning to drive.”

Made sense, even if I wasn’t super enthused at him squandering his powers for now.  “Fine.  You just kind of, do the same thing.  Except instead of retracting them, just remember how your original legs felt.  If you don’t get it right, your memory might try and correct it, but you might get it wrong the first time and have weird legs.

I hopped off his lap, and stood by the bed. He looked down at his cocklegs and started focussing again.  I could see his legs start to get erect, it must have been the heat.  Before I knew it, they were shaking violently, way more violently than the usual slight vibrations that signaled other transformations.

I didn’t like the look of it, I think he was fighting whatever changes he was doing to himself internally.  “I think you’re trying a little too hard there, Adam.  You don’t want to overdo-”

His face was pure sexual effort as his dicks, all three of them, were fully erect and dripping precum at the unnatural shaking.  He was clearly enjoying doing this to himself.  Typical.  After a few minutes, his cocks all unloaded again, all over my floor.  A smaller load this time, but after the sizeable one from before I would probably have to get some kind of carpet cleaner in to get the stains out.  A few moments later, his cocklegs slimmed down, their heads flattening out and changing into his feet, while his knee and calves gained more definition.  After a few moments, he was back to normal old Adam.  And half passed out from the effort.  The changes must have taken a toll on him, I remembered the same thing happening to me, having to sleep for hours at a time from all the changes that I unconsciously did to myself.

“How’d I do?” He asked, voice heavy from sleep.

“Actually, you did great.  Way better than I did.  Could be your amazing teacher.”  I said, my voice betraying my pride in him.

“Well, I do have an amazing teacher, but a way better girlfriend.” He said back, standing up and kissing me.

God he’s smooth sometimes.

Standing up must have been a huge effort for him, because as he grabbed onto me, he fell backward onto the bed, falling asleep instantly.  I wasn’t long after, having stayed up all night myself.  And it felt fantastic to fall asleep next to him.  His body was just big enough that I was the perfect fit for the little spoon.  I soon drifted off, unaware of what would happen later.

Stuck Part 6: Unstuck
by compound37

Once again I found myself being woken up by the sun streaming in through the blinds in Beth’s bedroom.  I didn’t want to move though, she had been up all night worrying about me, and I didn’t want to wake her up.  And besides, why would I want to get up out of the warm bed anyway?  All I had to do was to roll to the side and avoid the sun in my eyes.  Now that I wasn’t conjoined to Beth’s shoulder, that would be a piece of cake.  Actually, I could do practically anything at this point. Ever since Beth woke me up after activating the magic box. 

Waking up last night with no arms and two giant dicks for legs was pretty unsettling, even if I knew that I was likely going to be changed when I woke up.  Not that it was entirely unpleasant, nor the fact that I hadn’t been changed before, being conjoined with Beth and all, but when you are the one changing yourself, it’s quite a difference.  Especially after Beth and I had sex right after, I kinda just wanted to know if I could stay the same old me.  It’s like looking over a cliff and knowing there could be anything in the chasm below.  You’ll probably be safer knowing that you stayed on the ledge.  But, the whole prospect is incredibly exciting, I can be anything I want to be, after seeing what Beth could do, I know I made the right choice, especially if I plan on staying with her. 

She’s different from most of the girls I knew, where I rolled with the popular crowd in high school and definitely took the more social option with business classes at university, I definitely surrounded myself with the extrovert crowd.  The prospect of a real steady girl never presented itself to me, only girls that were interested in me for a couple months at most.  Overly social, not really that contemplative, not like Beth.  Not to mention that Beth is likely smarter than all of them anyway, a degree in entrepreneurship or communications doesn’t require the brains of a biochem degree.  Beth was definitely different, a real breath of fresh air for me.  We’d only known each other a few days but, and I know this sounds so gushy, like I’d known her for years.  Once I’d gotten through that closed off exterior, there’s really a kind and warm girl in there.  That, and after transformation sex, I don’t think I can go back to vanilla ever again. 

Just thinking about last night was enough to get me going again.  But what to do first?  It’s like being given a blank sheet of paper then told to write a masterpiece.  The possibilities were so endless I didn’t know where to begin.  Considering that the most morph Beth could give me was a second dong, and I knew that she wanted me to be able to morph as well, I’d probably let her have her way with me, no harm in that.  Of course, after yesterday when I told her to replace her arms and legs with breasts and be as helpless as I was, I probably owed her one.  I could feel myself growing hard, but as I reached my hand down to my manhood, I felt something else.

I definitely felt my dick alright, but, I felt something between my legs, but, wasn’t my legs.  I must have accidentally morphed myself in the last few minutes and not thought about it.  Beth mentioned that stuff like this happened to her, especially right after she opened the box.  I rolled back over to her to wake her up, but she wasn’t there!  But I would have noticed if she got out of bed.  I lied there confused for a few seconds staring at her side of the bed and the empty pillow when I saw something stir at the end of the bed.  I hadn’t moved my feet, or had I?  I threw off the covers and, and saw Beth at the end of the bed.

Her torso, from the waist up, had merged with where my legs should be, so we were essentially joined at the hip, but pointing opposite directions.  The joining was just below our crotches, her wider, paler hips blending into mine.  I couldn’t feel much below my hips where her body connected to mine, but I could feel the slightest rise and fall of her body as she breathed slowly in and out in her sleep.  She was so adorable when she slept, her raven hair loosely spooled over her left cheek as her head rested on her right arm, which was under her ear.  Her breasts rose and fell so gently, her C cups just big enough to want to slip off in their own directions.  They really suited her, she must have known that too, with all the extra clothing she had for her morphed forms, I hadn’t seen any different sized bras.  In fact, the only time she’d changed the size of her breasts was when I asked her to.  She would add more, but never actually making them bigger or smaller.  Her breath quickened, and I noticed something on her chest.  Small pinkish spots were showing, and they were quickly filling out as four new breasts down her torso.  I could feel them as they emerged, like how I felt the parts of Beth’s body when she moved them when I was first conjoined with her.  The new breasts’ weight was just enough to press down on her, and she stirred out of her sleep, groggily moving her left hand down to her middle left breast.  Her eyes flickered open and shut, as her hand lazily moved down her body, down past her lowest left breast towards her groin.  With a deep breath, her hand brushed past my balls, and stopped.

Her eyes popped open as she sharply inhaled, quickly moving her hand around between my dick and her pussy as her head snapped up in shock.

“What the…” she said, not groggy in the slightest. 

“Good morning?”  I said, trying to make light of our newest conjoinment.

“I guess I know what you felt like the other day, huh.” Beth said, as she propped herself up on one of her elbows, causing her middle row of breasts to be pinned between the upper and lower pair. 

I could feel her arms move as she did this, with each movement I could feel her body re-awaken, and further connect to mine.  It felt like an electric warmth spreading up her body into mine, like when a pins and needles sensation finally ebbs away.  I could feel her middle breasts being smushed by the upper and lower set, grinding against each other as she breathed.

She pinched the nipple of one of her middle breasts.  “You like this don’t you?”  She kneaded her breasts as she leaned back and slipped a finger into her pussy.  “I bet you can feel everything.  Guess what?  I can too.”

I reached forward to her, eager to share, but she playfully tapped my hand out of the way, smiling coyly.  “Uh-uh, if you can feel it, you’re just going to have to sit there and let me do it.”

I had other ideas, I reached down and grabbed my dick.  She breathed in sharply, she could feel it too!  I could feel her fingers slipping in and around her pussy, exactly like when we were previously conjoined, inside and outside, I could feel it as if it were my own body.  We were both lying back on the bed, our shared body nearly writhing in the bliss of both our cock and pussy being played with.  Beth was fondling her extra breasts, moaning lightly as she kneaded them together.  As great as it was to be feeling all of this on my end, her little rule of not letting me be the one to get her off was a little rude of her.  We share the body, so why should she be the only one to have her way with herself?  I had an idea, I wasn’t going to break her rule, but there was definitely a way around it!

I calmed myself as I reached inward to that warmth inside of me, finding it was still something I had to focus on, but when I found it, I could feel it spreading through our entire body.  Beth’s face was still lost in herself, so she didn’t seem to notice as I spread the warmth down her arms.  I could feel the warm tingling as I took control of them, much like how she could control which parts of our old shared body.  As the warmth faded, the arms I controlled felt much more acute, more real.  Instinctively, I moved the one caressing her breasts over the rest of them, still feeling all of her breasts smushing and grinding against each other.  I ran a quick circle around her clit with the other hand, before I put another finger into her vagina. 

“Hey!  That’s a fancy way of cheating.”  She said, not at all upset that I was now in total control.  “Well, I guess if you have me where you want me, I’m not going anywhere…”

I went to town, starting with using both hands to crush her breasts together, tweaking the nipples while I was at it.  As I worked my way down to her pussy, I used her right hand to rub herself off while still cupping her lowest left breast with the left hand.  I continued to stroke my cock while I was at it, and Beth was squirming and mewling under my guidance.  I could feel a rising orgasm from her side, as I kept stroking in and out of her.  It crashed over the both of us, I could feel the shudders from her own hips as she threw her head back, her six breasts shaking around her torso wildly as she shook to a stop.  It was enough to take me over the edge as well, as I blew my load right after she finished orgasming.

I collapsed back on the bed, our body riding in the afterglow.  I was still using Beth’s arms to fondle her breasts, but as I tried to prop myself up to get a better view, my arms wouldn’t respond. 

“Looks like two can play at this game!” Beth said, laughing that laugh of hers.  My hand moved to my balls and started massaging them.  “You know, this is my first time using guy arms, they feel way bigger than mine.”  She  moved my arms up over my head and flexed them. “Muscles!”  I laughed too, I’m actually kinda lanky but hey, it’s pretty funny.

Once we were done laughing, Beth questioned the obvious: “So how did I get stuck at the other end of the bed anyway?  The sun hit me earlier and I was over where you were, just you were rolled over.”

“One of us must have morphed ourselves together at some point.”

“Well, I’m gonna take a wild stab at saying it’s the guy who hasn’t quite got it all under control yet.” Beth said playfully.

“That would make sense, but I thought I’d figured it out last night.” 

“Well, you figured out how to change yourself.  It takes a while to really get the hang of it.  I was changing myself subconsciously for weeks.  I still occasionally wind up with an extra limb or something by accident.  Just give it time, you’ll get the hang of it.”

“You don’t seem mad that you wound up attached to me without knowing it.”

Beth used my arm to stroke my dick, “of course not!  I love the spontaneity of it all. And besides, I’m kinda used to it.  If it were someone else, then yeah.  I wasn’t that surprised last time; well, maybe a little, I was just really sleepy at first.  If you managed to get the same power as I did, master it overnight, then not use it to do something weird and cool like this, I’d be disappointed.”  She laughed again.

“Oh yeah?  What kinds of stuff happened to you when you were new to the whole morphing thing?”  I asked.

“Oh, mostly that I would have extra arms or legs or stuff.  There were some weird days though.  One day I was lying down on the couch and I felt a yawn coming on, except when I went to actually do it, I felt the exhale come from my chest.  Pulling my top off I found that my nipples had been changed into mouths.  THAT was a strange day.”

We talked some more about Beth’s earlier ‘learning experiences’ as she called them.  She remembered them probably more fondly than she should have, especially considering that she had said that the whole experience had been pretty traumatizing before.  It was probably since I also had the same power as she did now.  I guess she saw herself as some kind of morph-master and was sharing her experiences as something I’d be likely to experience myself.  Kind of like how when a parent teaches their kid to ride a bike.  It’s a sucky experience the first time, but you remember the bumps and scrapes fondly later.  I could have listened to her for hours, if it hadn’t been for my stomach rumbling.  Beth definitely also felt it, since she suggested we should probably do something with the remaining part of the day.  It was already the afternoon.

First things first though, we had to separate ourselves if we were going to get off the bed, and after we each begrudgingly returned control of our arms to their rightful owner, Beth explained to me how to separate ourselves.

“Okay, I don’t have nearly as much experience with this as I do with arms and stuff, but if we each bring up the morph power and imagine ourselves separately, we should disconnect without any issues.”  I could feel the warmth spreading through her side of our body, as I did the same.  Along the centerline where our bodies converged, a crease began to appear.  As it spread across our hips, between our genitals, I began to lose the sense of touch I had on her body.  After a few seconds, the crease sank into our torsos, separating the two of us.  It was a clean split, we were two half bodies, neither of us had legs.  Beth wiggled her butt to the edge of the bed, and stuck her lower torso into the air, as her legs grew back into place.  She stood up and looked back over at me, trying in vain to get my legs back.  I was focussing on my lower body returning to normal, like I did last night, but I would get a couple inches of leg back and they would retreat back into my body.

“Need a hand?” Beth asked.

“Well, maybe, actually I could use a foot.  Hands are kind of optional right now.” I said, as the heat quickly shifted from my lower body into my torso as two new arms sprouted from my sides.  “Shit, give me a sec here.”

Beth smiled.  “You’ve been struck by your own pun!  But you just need to push past the heat, and imagine your body like play-doh.  Don’t think about getting the bones and stuff, it all seems to work itself out.”

After a few minutes of struggling, I managed to get my legs in order.  I walked over to grab my pants, but Beth reminded me that since I’m probably going to be changing myself quite a bit more by accident, it might be better if I was naked.

“I’m sure there’s another reason for that.” I said.

“Maayybe.  But at least I’m speaking from experience.  Ever accidentally duplicate your legs in skinny jeans?  Not the best thing ever, I had to cut them off.  The pants I mean.  Chelsea was the one who got most of these clothes for me, all the loose fitting stuff and the things like tube tops and skirts that she thought would be morph proof.”  She opened the closet to get dressed, then paused.  “On second thought, it wouldn’t be fair to have you strut around nude all day, may as well be even.”

As I stepped out of Beth’s room, she pointed towards her little mini-lab.  “You grab the first shower, I’ve gotta check something in here.”  She disappeared into the spare room.

Walking into the bathroom, I got my first look at myself with four arms.  It looked exactly like how Beth’s body did when she added some extras, without an extra set of pectorals or shoulder blades.  I had no idea how they worked without some crucial parts, but if they worked, they worked.  I couldn’t resist making some poses in the mirror with them, but upon closer inspection I noticed something was a little off.  I didn’t have pectorals, but there were little brown dots on my torso, between the extra set of arms.  Looking down, they revealed themselves to be nipples.  Guess I would be having to fight with the details, too.  I figured that I’d keep them, they were so inconsequential that it didn’t warrant having to fight with them to remove them.  The small details didn’t stop there, as I also noticed that I had a third testicle in the shower, and a sixth toe on my left foot.  Stepping out of the shower, I was able to remove the toe, but I didn’t change the testicle or the nipples.  I’m just not into toes.  It was a little frustrating though, aside from the arms, I was having some serious issues not sweating the details.  There was always something not quite right.  Being able to do big morphs was alluring to me, but the little ones I couldn’t control were like nagging distractions, especially if I was going to have issues removing them.

I was still towelling myself off with my four arms when I walked out of the bathroom.  The door to the spare room was closed, so I knocked and let Beth know that I was done.  As she headed into the bathroom I went into the kitchen and started on a pot of coffee.  I know that I could probably have gone to Chelsea’s little coffee shop, but if I was going to have to stay naked to prevent myself from getting hurt in clothes, it was probably a good idea to lay low for a while. 

I opened her coffeemaker and removed the used filter, absentmindedly throwing it in the garbage behind me.  I kicked the cupboard shut and noticed something: my feet were still firmly planted on the ground, but I kicked shut the cupboard that was probably a good six feet behind me.  I slowly turned around to see another body behind me, I had somehow morphed myself into the same human-centaur-thing that Beth did yesterday, all for the purpose of shutting a cupboard.  I tentatively moved the legs around, feeling their weight and the cold floor beneath my feet.  I was breathing through my nose, but I could feel the lungs in the lower body also pumping air.  The whole thing was so bizarre, it was like bending over, and standing up straight at the same time.  Checking under me, I noticed that I also had a dick between my rear legs.  So there I was, still with four arms, and now with four legs too.  I tried taking a step forward, but immediately kicked the back of my front leg with one of my rear legs and almost tripped had it not have been for the four arms I had.  After pulling myself up, I decided it might be best to shuffle around to the other side of the kitchen to get the coffee.  Baby steps first, I shimmied my way across the kitchen, grabbed the coffee and shimmied backwards to the coffeemaker.  While the coffee was brewing, I took turns mentally differentiating my different legs, raising and lowering them one or two at a time. Once I learned how to walk, I would probably be so much more planted.  Beth was also able to run at incredible speed like this, which was something that definitely excited me.

After the coffee was done brewing, Beth emerged from the shower, toweling between her multiple cleavages with one set of arms, and another set toweling off her wavy hair.  She saw me across the room from the waist up standing there having a coffee, but as she padded into the kitchen, she got a full look at my whole body.

“Well, well, lookit who’s changing?  Nice humantaur!”  She said, smiling ear to ear.

“I’m still getting the hang of it, I just about died taking my first step.”

“Yeah, it’s a weird one at first.  It helps if you look up how elephants walk, because they have four knees the same as we do.”  Beth said.

Seeing that I was drinking my coffee black, she walked over to the fridge and opened it, searching for the milk.  As she bent over, I had an amazing view of her pussy and ass, normally obstructed by the fact that her stout frame didn’t have a thigh gap.  I could feel both my rear dick start to get hard and rub upward against my lower torso. 

She wiggled her butt at me, “keeep watching, I can feel your eyes drilling holes in me.” She pulled the milk out after what seemed like a few seconds too long and reached up to get the sugar.  Her lower arms grabbed the cup I offered her and she began scooping spoonfuls of sugar and milk into her coffee, much the opposite of mine.  The mental image of Beth bent over in the fridge was still stuck in my head, as I could practically feel it still attached to me.  In fact, I could still feel Beth’s entire body as if it were an extension of my own, there must be some kind of deeper connection between us.

As Beth turned around to face me with her multibreasted, multi armed form, my suspicions were definitely confirmed.  On her face instead of her normal nose and mouth, sat an identical copy of her vagina.  Seemingly unaware, she raised the still piping hot coffee to her pussymouth.

“Stopstopstop!” I warned, trying to step forward towards her, tripping and falling on the floor in the process.  She hesitated, the  hot liquid inches from scalding her.  She looked down at me on the floor with utter confusion.

“Your face, you don’t have a mouth!”  I stammered.  Probably not the best way of putting it.

She raised one of her hands to her face, grazing her new clitoris.  Her hand flashed back for a moment before she explored further, now aware of what happened.  She set her coffee on the counter and grabbed me under all four arms as she tried hoisting me up onto my feet.  Once firmly planted she looked at me with a cockeyed expression, then noticed I was hard on both of my dicks.  After a few seconds her pussy face flattened out and stretched back into normal lips and a nose. 

“Looks like you can morph others, too.”  She said.  “That’s one I didn’t pick up for a little while, probably after I got control of it.  Probably for the better since Chelsea was around taking care of me for weeks.  That kind of thing would not go over well for her.”

I was in shock.  Beth was playing it cool, but this kind of power actually scared me.  There was no way in which I could think of going out there if I had the random chance to morph someone.

“Oh cheer up.  It’s not like being this volatile is permanent.  You’ll get the swing of things.  Morphing others requires a lot more effort.  You’ll do fine.”  She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew herself in close, her six breasts rubbing against my body, her lower arms rubbing my back.  I returned the embrace, resting my cheek in her still-damp hair.  It smelled like fruity shampoo.  She was definitely more excited about it than I was, but she had no idea how easy it was for me to change her, it felt like nothing.  She’d changed me before, but only twice: once adding a dick and the second time making my tongue longer.  Neither of those were particularly extreme, as far as our powers went.  I opened my eyes to see that her ass was swelling behind her.  Lurching outward and down as two new legs propped themselves up.  Again, she seemed unaware, continuing to press herself into me, rubbing her breasts along my torso.  Her lower set was up against my front cock, and it was getting hard. 

She pulled back away from me, “What’s wrong, Adam?”  She said, looking up at me with her big dark eyes.

“Behind you.”  I replied.  “I did it again.”

She kicked her back legs up one at a time.  “Looks like it.  Maybe it only happens when you’re horny.  Like this morning and with the pussyface.” 

“Beth, I-”

“It’s okay, Adam.  In fact, I love it.  Being changed by someone else is something I’ve always dreamed of since getting this power.  So please, just, do this one for me.  I know you’re hard already.”

She pulled away from me, and grabbed me by the hand.  She walked on her four feet almost effortlessly into the living room as I stumbled behind her, still not quite getting my footing.  She kneeled down on the couch, her ass sticking up at me. 

“Now, you want this as much as I do, I know it.  Just get it all out, don’t mind me.  Trust me, you’ll feel better.  Now, mount me you big stud.”

I was kind of at a loss for words, I was hesitant, but she was so ready and willing, I had to do it for her.  I guess this was kind of a fantasy for her.  I lined myself up and stuck my front dick in her rear pussy, and started thrusting.

“No, no, not like that!  Use your whole body!” Beth pleaded.  I pulled out, then, almost as if I already knew how, threw my front legs up on the bed and around hers, mounting her like I imagined a centaur would his centauress.  Thrusting against her body against the couch as my four arms wrapped themselves around her upper torso, my front dick grinding against the small of her back.  She howled as I slipped a couple fingers into her sopping front pussy, she was enjoying this far more than previously, in fact, the last time I think I heard her enjoying herself this much was when we had the threesome with Chelsea. 

She threw her head back into my chest, with this great big dilapidated smile.  “Don’t stop there, Adam!  Change me, change me!”  Her bags were making me lose control, and suddenly her orgasmic wails were muffled as her pussyface returned, as if I’d done nothing.  I reached forward with my tongue and devoured that snatch in a strange kiss/cunnilingus embrace as she pulled my head deeper into it.  As my hands ran up and down her front, her breasts began to increase insize, her nipples growing wider and larger too, taking on a silky smooth texture.  They swelled beyond what her torso had room for, causing her to arch her back as they crowded on her body, her nipples swelling to the size of teats.  Her rear hips bucked against mine, causing my three nuts to bounce back and forth against her, and I could feel those start to increase as well with my dick swelling to fill more and more of her, I was even changing myself uncontrollably.  As her back arched with the ballooning breasts, my front dick was being crammed in the small space, rubbing uselessly against her back.  But as I gave half a thought to the slight cramp, her back started growing its own budding breasts, smushed against my chest and giving myself a pleasant titjob.  I was losing my mind to it, it felt like.  I felt Beth start to whimper and tense up in my arms, and I knew she was about to come.  I felt her mouth pussy clench around my tongue, as her whole body began to shake.  Beth was a quiverer when she orgasmed, but this was almost a full-on seizure.  Her breasts started spraying milk, front and back, all over me and the couch as I could hear her wail through her mouth pussy.  Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body, when her rear pussy clamped tight on my own dick I felt my sizeable balls lurch and blast into her, overflowing her tight pussy and splattering out onto my legs.

My front legs clamped around her waist harder, and with a great surge, I felt myself get thrown into her body, our bodies joining once again as I was absorbed into her own orgasmic bliss.  It was mind-melting, our body collapsing onto the floor as our four legs continued to shake and spasm, and I felt the force of pussy on her face quivering through her jaw muscles and down her neck, both of us passing out from the pleasure.

We re-awoke on the floor in a puddle of our own fluids.  Our body was still conjoined in a humantaur form, but with parts from both of us.  Down the front I could feel the pressure of the eight G cup breasts and their half-coke-can sized nipples, as well as the six down our back.  I tried moving our upper torso, but those breasts weighed a ton, they must still be filled with milk.  We had eight arms, with my four on the top and hers below where our uppermost pairs were situated in front and behind each other, rather than on the top and bottom.  In the front we had Beth’s original vagina, still with one of my hands in it, and to our rear, I could feel my rear dick, but it had to be huge, eight inches or so and with girth to match.  Curiously, I also felt a pussy back there, so it must be Beth’s ass end.  Beth’s face had returned to normal somehow.  Resting on top of mine on the right side of our shoulders.  I reached down with the four arms on my side and brought us up into a kneeling position, before grabbing onto the couch and bringing us up.  Beth woke up as we stood on our four feet, kissing me on the cheek.

“Babe, that was incredible.  Promise me you’ll fuck me like that again next time.”  I felt our legs move, so she must have had control, as unsteadily walked back to the kitchen on weak muscles.  Each step caused our breasts to bounce, clearly still full of milk.

“I always thought you were an ass man.” Beth said nonchalantly, as she grabbed the coffee she left in the kitchen.  “I mean, mine is pretty great, but these tits, wow.  Never figured.”  She brought her coffee to one of our boobs, her hand moving out and caressing the nipple.  “I couldn’t get the milk thing right, looks like you’re some kind of prodigy.”  She pulled the nipple, causing a small jet to spray into her already very milky coffee.  “Oh come on, let a girl indulge her freaky side.  Besides, it’s all going into the same stomach anyway.”  She drank it, turned around and walked over to the couch, where she wrapped our legs up under us and began to sip at her coffee.

I looked down at our body, it felt gigantic.  It was definitely the most extreme morph I’d seen, and it was all my own creation.  Beth was loving every minute of it, but it brought up some of my concerns from earlier.  Was Beth just using me since I had gained the same powers as her?  She definitely had a fetish for it, so did I at this point but she wanted to take it further.  I still wanted to lead a normal life, it was all getting into my head so fast.  I should be learning how to control my powers, not let them run wild, that was irresponsible.  She kept pressuring me into letting myself go wild, but that really wasn’t what I wanted, I didn’t want to have the little subconscious changes that happened earlier, and what if I was with someone else when I got horny?  Would they change?  This power was dangerous, and I had to confront Beth about it.

“Hey, uh, Beth?” I stammered, trying to get her attention.

“Yeah, babe?”  She replied, eager as ever.

“Um, did you ever have a crisis of faith when you got your powers?”

“Of course, I locked myself in for weeks, you know this.”

“And you learned to control them, how?”

“Just practice, mainly.  Add an arm here, adjust my hair or eye colour, the little things.”

“Well, it’s the little things that are getting to me.  Earlier, I noticed that I had some small changes that I couldn’t get rid of easily, like a couple extra nipples for instance.”  I explained, “And the problem is that I feel like you don’t want me to really learn.”

“Adam, I’m helping you get comfortable with these changes.” She nudged our dick with a rear thigh, “I want you to know what you can do and get comfortable with it.”

Her voice was concerned, she knew something was up with me.  I could feel our heart racing with anxiety.

“Well, I feel like you aren’t helping me control myself, you’re just letting me run willy nilly with these powers.  Look at what I did to us without even really thinking about it!  This body is pretty crazy.”  I said.

She looked down at ourselves, her mouth pursed into a thin line.  “Adam, I-”

“Beth, are you using me?”

Her eyes went wide.  “OF COURSE NOT.  Adam, what would make you think I am?!  That was just a little fun!”

I summoned up the power inside me to extricate myself from the body.  As I stepped out of it, I was back to normal.

“See, Adam!  You can do it!  You just have to listen to me.”  Beth pleaded.  Her body was unchanged.

“Beth, this power is dangerous.  Look at what I did to you.  I can’t be trusted with this, not like I am now.  I’m a danger to others like this.”

“Adam, what’s gotten into you?  First you’re on me like an animal in rut, and now you’re angry?  I wanted this.  It’s just some cheap fun.  I want to help you, it just takes time.”

“Weeks?  Beth I can’t do weeks.  What about my friends and family?  I’ve already been gone three days!” 

Three days.  Three days I was gone.  Three days I was endlessly fucking around with Beth, in three days I’d gone from normal student to magical morphing mess.  Oh my god my roommate Ed probably thought I got abducted.  I had to leave.  I walked to the bedroom to get my stuff.

“Adam!  Wait!” Beth said, leaping off the couch, her body rapidly shrinking back to normal.

I had already gotten my pants on when I started back towards the door, Beth pleading that I was making a mistake and could hurt myself.  But I was in shock.  I was under her spell for three days.  I was dangerous, and I had to take care of it myself.   As I reached the front door to her apartment I looked back at her.  Beth looked terrified, on the verge of tears.

“Adam, please, wait a minute.  You can’t leave me like this, not after you walk into my life and share in this power with me.  Please, don’t tell anyone, I don’t want to get labelled a freak.  That’ll happen to you if you walk out that door.  Please, Adam, stay.”

It was too much, I was overwhelmed with what I had done.  A simple hookup had led to me potentially losing my humanity because of a wild fetish I didn’t know I had.  I couldn’t stay here forever, under her tutelage where she may have been using me.  I had a life on the outside, and I had to let them know I wasn’t dead after all.  Beth was crying now, sad little sobs.

I turned around to look back over at her, when the door opened suddenly in my hand.  I whipped my head back around to see a flash of black clothing and a shock of short blonde hair, I was immensely surprised, and then it was gone.

Below me, Chelsea was lying on the ground in her black work clothes with a look of incredible shock on her face.  None of the clothes fit her, and I realized that in my surprise, I had accidentally unleashed some of my uncontrolled power on her, removing her arms and legs.  She looked up at me with confusion and anger in her eyes.

“Adam?  What did-”

I ran past her and into the evening.  Beth was wrong, I could change people whenever, by accident.  I had to get out of here, I had to run.  I couldn’t be the monster I thought I had let myself become.

Stuck Part 7: Adam
by compound37

Considering all that had happened in the last few days, nothing could prepare me for the situation in front of me.  Beth had lead me on, trying to make me use my untrained powers on her when I couldn’t even use them on myself, and in the heat of it all, I transformed her roommate.  No, transformed isn’t a good word for it.  Dismembered, as in the most literal sense.  I accidentally bumped into Chelsea and all of a sudden her arms and legs are gone, leaving her crashing to the floor.  What do you do when you come face to face with what your powers can do without you in control of them?  The only thing my mind could think to do was to run away from it.

So I did, I booked it out of Beth’s apartment, running down the hallway as I could hear Chelsea trying to figure out what had happened.  I burst out of the building and made for the parkway that acted as a greenbelt between where Beth lived and where I lived.  As I ran out of breath, I slowed down on the same path that Beth and I were on about this time a day before.  Everything seemed great then, she and I were cuddled up next to each other over by the pond, her in her humantaur body dressed in all manner of clothing, wrapped around me.  She was talking about her life before she could morph, and how it changed when she opened the box.  Her life was turned upside down after that, and what carried her through was accepting her powers as part of who she was.  I’d let her convince me that I could take this up myself, especially since I thought I wanted to be with her, that it wouldn’t change us.  That was probably naive.  Since I’d gained the same powers, I think it just fulfilled Beth’s wishes of having someone else that can morph like her.  She’d been happy, but was I just being used?  Especially since Beth wasn’t helping me try and maintain my normal body, which probably should have been Step One of Living with Transformation Power. 

Eventually, I made my way through the park, and to my own neighbourhood.  Given that my powers could spread to anyone.  I needed to keep a distance from people.  But I couldn’t go hermit, I didn’t know any backwoods survivalist skills, I’m a city boy.  My home just felt like a natural place to return to.  I would be putting my roommates, Ed and his girlfriend Felicia, at risk, but it seemed like my powers only work themselves up if I’m stressed or excited.  I didn’t want to hurt them, but they’d probably be the first people to understand, I hoped.  Ed and I had been friends since childhood, and we talked about everything.

It was getting dark when I got home, Ed and Felicia were in the kitchen cleaning up the remains of their dinner.  At least Felicia was, Ed was still eating.  Ed was a large man, well over six feet tall and built like a refrigerator.  Felicia on the other hand, was a slim black girl with sharp features and a curly mass of hair pulled back by a blue hair band.  Both immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard me come through the door.

“Adam?  Holy crap you returned from the dead!” Felicia said, spinning around to meet me.  “We didn’t hear anything from you for weeks!”

“Days.” Ed said, still eating his pasta.  “It’s only been three days.”

“Still, how on earth did you manage to disappear for so long?  Did the semester-ender-bender leave you stranded the next county over?  Did you get abducted by aliens?  What happened?  At least tell me it’s a good story.”  Felicia said.

I leaned up against the counter, and took a deep breath, readying myself for how I was going to explain what had happened in the last few days.

“Well, I woke up not knowing where I was, that’s for sure.”  I said.

“I’ll bet, Ed told me you two were off the chain, you were gone by the time I picked him up.  We looked around for you but you must have left with that short pale girl with the black hair.”  Felicia said.

“Yeah, her.  Her name’s Beth.  I woke up in her bed, no idea where I was.  That’s where I’ve been for the last few days.”

“Huh, I never figured you for the weekend fling kinda guy, Adam.  I know your relationships never last that long, but a three day stand isn’t really your typical style.”  Felicia said.

“It’s not.”  Ed added.

“Well either way, I probably would have still been there if it weren’t for some, uh, extreme circumstances.”

Felicia’s eyes narrowed, “define, extreme.”

No turning back now.  “Well, lemme start at the start.  The reason that I didn’t leave at first, was that I physically could not get out of the bed.  Not that she was some strange kinkster and tied me there, well she’s definitely into some weird stuff, we’ll get to that in a bit, I guess.  But I was actually, physically attached to her body.”

“Uh, what do you mean, attached?”  Felicia said.

“Like, my head was on her shoulders.  We had a shared body.  Like conjoined twins.”  I admitted.

“You’ve gotta be shitting me.  Adam, be serious.”  Felicia said.

“He is being serious.”  Ed interjected.

“Exactly, It’s not something I can explain so easily.  But hear me out, and you have to promise that this doesn’t leave this kitchen.”  I gave them each a strong look, making it clear that things were about to get weird.  “I freaked out at first, but, actually, it wasn’t all that bad.  It turns out that Beth has magic body manipulation powers, and apparently we got drunk and...merged.  The next couple days I spent at her place, and we, well, had fun with it.”

“Adam, why don’t you just say you spent the last three days having a bit of a fling?  That’d be way easier to explain away.  None of this ‘magic’ stuff.”  Felicia said, crossing her arms.

“No, I’m serious!  She can change her body, and others as well.  I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t been part of it.  Of course, most of what she was into it for was the sex, but she actually kind of loved her powers, they were handy in the little ways.  Haven’t you always thought you could use a helping hand with something?  Pow, there it is.”

“So that’s the kinky part she was talking about?  I didn’t think you go in for that stuff.”

“Well, it grew on me, to be quite honest.  Also probably because Beth is a pretty great girl.  She’s brilliant actually, she doesn’t really let anything get her down.” 

“Well, good for you, I guess.”  Ed said.  “You gonna keep seeing her?  You were gone for a few days without picking up the phone, she made an impression on you.”

“Well, that’s the thing.  Beth is actually…”  My mind halted for a bit.  I was going to say a great person, but considering what I had just been through, her manipulating me, I wasn’t so sure.  I’d actually just said that she was a pretty great girl even.  Where had that slipped out from?  How was I going to tell Ed and Felicia about the manipulation, and especially how I shared the same powers as Beth now?  I was feeling anxious.  I moved my hands behind me on the counter, and I noticed that I had already subconsciously added a second thumb to my left hand.  I had to concentrate, lest I accidentally change Ed or Felicia.  This was my life now, I guessed.  May as well show them.

“Well, lemme show you first.”  I said, as I showed them my hand with the two thumbs.  Ed squinted at them, incredulous.  “No way.”

“So, you have the same powers now?  What?  This is going a little fast for me, Adam.”  Felicia said.

“I do now, actually.  That’s the thing.  Beth was telling me what life was like after she got her powers from a magic box, and how she was going through a big shakeup in her work and love life as well, and how learning to control her body like this made her a more whole person.  That, and I felt like I had a deep attachment to her.  So I did it and used the box to get the same power.  Only problem now is that once I did that, Beth wasn’t much of a help teaching me how to keep myself in one piece.  She was begging me to morph her and myself as much as she could, and I kinda came to realize that she may have done it all so that I could fulfill that fantasy for her.  I don’t think she had a whole lot of intention to listen to me and my problems.”

“Maybe give it time, learning magic isn’t exactly like learning how to drive stick, y’know.”  Ed said.

“I know I know, but I don’t actually have that kind of time!  These powers let you change other people as well, and apparently I got more of that than Beth did.  I can’t really control it.  I really shouldn’t even be around people right now I think, if I run the risk of using my powers by accident.  I could look like a freak or worse.” 

“Well, she did tell you that things were going to be hard.  You’re just going through that now.  It was kind of shitty of her if she was using you, you were in  a weak state there as you put it.  She really shouldn’t have done that.” Felica mused.

“Right!  What she did was wrong, I wanted to be myself, but she kept luring me into deeper and deeper changes.  I had an entirely new lower body, I looked like a centaur!  I didn’t want to change her, but I kind of got caught up in the heat of it and she used the fact that I can’t help it to change her into something weirder than I was.  She had like ten tits even.”

Felicia blushed at the description: “We get it Adam, she should have listened.”

Ed looked down at his empty plate: “But, maybe you have a little bit of blame for yourself, bud.  You’re complaining about not being in full control yet, and about not being able to help it.  But you knew that signing up for it.  Beth told you.  What if she was just glad that she wasn’t alone and not trying to manipulate you?  I’m just playing devil’s advocate.” 

“What do you mean?  I was there!  I’m the one who is stuck like this!  How would you feel if your body could betray you at any time given how you feel?” I could feel myself getting riled up, my chest starting to shake.  “And the girl you thought could have been it decides to take advantage of that?  I don’t even know what to do anymore.”

Felicia’s eyes widened:  “Uh, Adam, your shirt.  It’s...moving.”

I looked down, the telltale signs of elbows and forearms were moving around inside my shirt.  Suddenly I felt restricted.  Restricted because I couldn’t even get justifiably mad at my situation even without causing a change, and because the arms were taking up more and more of my shirt.  I took it off to show them the two new pairs that adorned my torso.  Ed’s eyes bulged, Felicia brought a hand to her mouth.

“OH MY GOD.  YOU WEREN’T LYING.”  She gasped.

“See?  This is what happens when I get upset!  How can you hide this?  I’m a freak!”  Suddenly I remembered Chelsea, and how I was upset and angry when I changed her, a lot like how I was feeling at that moment.  I had to leave, for their sake.  “I, I’ll be in my room.”  I said, leaving their incredulous faces behind.

I flopped down on my bed, six arms splayed out in each direction.  I wallowed in my own self misery while listening to the muted conversation Felicia and Ed were having through the door.  I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I assumed the worst.  Now that I was in the quiet dark of my room, the events of the day washed over me like a huge wave, and I fell into a short nap.

I dreamed a lot, most of it to do with Beth.  She was a lucid shape before me, a swirling of arms legs and mass, never holding a solid figure.  She was upset and laughing at the same time from two different heads, mocking me and pouting.  I couldn’t rest easily, tossing and turning in the bed. 

I awoke in the night to find that I’d tangled myself in my sheets.  Or rather, my arms had.  I extricated myself pretty easily, the extra arms were all as dextrous as my normal right hand.  Sitting up, I noticed that the additional thumb was gone, and I figured I was calm enough to try and remove them and revert back to my normal body.  Reaching into myself to activate the transformation energy within, I focussed it on my lowest pair, resolving to go one set at a time.  I could feel them buzzing, shrinking back into me, the tingling subsiding once they were fully removed.

“Whew, one down, one to go.”  I whispered to myself.  I summoned the energy again, focussing on the remaining extra pair.  This pair seemed harder to remove for some reason.  I struggled to maintain my concentration as they vibrated harder and harder, eventually reaching a powerful buzz.  Despite my best efforts, they weren’t retracting.  It was as if I was trying to pull a thick rope through a small hole.  My body was getting hot, the lower arms straining under the pressure, my teeth gritted as I felt like I was physically trying to pull myself together.  I tried harder and harder, eventually releasing once I ran out of breath, letting the heat wash over me as I released it.

I crossed over to a mirror hanging from the inside of my wardrobe, focussing on my power through my reflection.  Again, pulling and pulling had no effect, and as I released the energy, I felt it wash over my body.  I felt my abs cramp as I did so, eventually spreading down into me.  The  pants I fell asleep in grew uncomfortably tight, and removing them I realized that I had accidentally gave myself a second penis and pair of testicles while I was releasing the power.

“Shit!” I said, rather forcefully.  I surprised myself with how loud it was, and so did someone else apparently, as I heard a knock on my door.  Quickly realizing that my jeans weren’t going to fit, I grabbed a pair of sweats from the other side of the room, wincing as I felt my sacs brush against each other.  I opened the door to see Felicia standing there in a pair of short boxers and a tank top.  She looked concerned.

“You okay Adam?  I heard you yell while I was grabbing some water”

“Yeah, I’m fine.  I was trying to get rid of the arms, and this pair turned out to be pretty stubborn.”

She frowned, “I wish I could understand Adam.  It sucks that this is what you have to deal with for letting someone into your heart.  Look, I think we need to talk about these powers of yours.”  I cocked an eyebrow.  “I want to know more about them.  For all of our own safety.  We can’t have you hurting yourself, Adam.  Ed and I support you and we don’t judge you for what you did getting them, it’s beyond either of us, but he and I talked about it and we think it’d be best if we figured out what we could do to help you until you figure it all out.”

These were the times that I was so glad that I knew these two.  Ed, Felicia and I had known each other for years, they knew me for who I was.  But I didn’t know how they could help, not really.

“Thanks, Felicia.  I really appreciate it.  I don’t know what you guys could do now, but I’m sure we’ll think of something.  Hopefully I’ll be back to my normal self soon, albeit with magical powers under my control.”

Her frown inverted to a weak smile.  “That’s good.  But, maybe in the meantime could you clue me in as to what you can do?  Just so I’m aware in case I find you invisible or a giant alligator or something.”

“It’s nothing that crazy.  From what Beth could do, it looks like it’s just the ability to change your body by adding and removing normal body parts.  I can add arms or legs, or change them into something else, or add another torso, like I said before.  And I can use that power to merge with other people, even if they don’t have the same powers I do.  When they’re merged I can let them control parts of the body at will.  That pretty much covers it.  I don’t know what the limits are though.  We had three people sharing a body at one point, but I don’t think that was the end of it.”

“You also said something about, changing other people?”  She asked, lowering her voice.

“Yeeahhh…”  I said, skeptical of where this was going.  “I don’t even have as much control on that as I do on myself though.  It just kind of happens.  Believe me, that’s the biggest reason I’m scared of going out like this.”

“Wait, you can’t even control it at all?”

“No.”

“Then how come you don’t change people randomly when you see them?”

“Well, I think it has a higher chance of triggering when I’m either upset, or...horny.”  I could feel my ears turning red.

“Uh huh, sounds like you’re stuck in the plot of a bad porno story.”  She said.

“You have no idea.” I said.

“Which kind of makes things awkward because, well, that’s kind of one of the reasons I’m in here for, in case you couldn’t tell at this point.”  She said meekly.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.  You know I can’t control it.”

“Well, you're telling us about Beth and her ten tits got into Ed’s head and he kind of...brought it up in bed.  How cool it would be  I’m not gonna lie, it seems kind of wonderfully kinky.  Just once.”

“No way.  Not going to happen.”  I said.

“Well, maybe if I walked a little in your shoes, or in this case I think Beth’s, then maybe I’d have a better understanding of how to help you.  Just once, pleaasse?”  She pleaded, fluttering her long eyelashes over her dark eyes.  After mulling it over for a few seconds I caved.

“Ok, I’ll try.  Just once.  No promises, if you feel something out of whack, you’re stuck with it for a while.  Then you’re really walking in my shoes.”

She smiled, removing her top.  I’d never actually seen her breasts before, they were small, perky things, chocolate coloured with pointy dark nipples.  They puckered slightly as she pulled off her top.  They were pretty much as exactly as I’d figured they’d look, but seeing them for the first time was kind of a treat.  I could feel a stirring in my two dicks as I placed my hand on the middle of her chest, and my two lower ones down my pants.  She looked at me quizzically, and I just shrugged: “It helps.” 

I tried to keep my arousal at a minimum, thinking that would be the key for a small morph.  I summoned the transformative energy, and let it flow from me into Felicia’s chest.  Soon, I felt a slight bulge under my palm, swelling slowly across my hand.  Her eyes half lidded and she let out a deep breath, her chest growing hot.  I squeezed lightly on my dicks, bringing more of her breast out, now pushing my hand off her sternum.  I pinched my hand on the tip, leaving a hard black nipple in its wake.  Pulling my hand away and quickly pulling the other two out of my pants to try and alleviate any additional horniness that might sour the result.  I successfully released the power, ending the transformation. 

She looked down at her chest, feeling her new addition with her hands, cupping it and tweaking the nipple.  It was actually slightly larger than the other two, and it brushed up against them slightly, just enough for her to have two sets of cleavage.  “Oh my god, that was incredible.  I can see why you stuck around at Beth’s for three days.  Thanks Adam.  I’ll give this back in the morning.”  She slipped on her top and closed the door quickly, probably eager to give her new chest a test drive.

I stood there, dumbfounded that I actually pulled it off on the first try.  I half expected her to suddenly lose all her limbs like Chelsea, or suddenly sprout a pussy on her face, like Beth.  My guess that limiting my sexual arousal would give me more control must have been right!  Maybe I could pull this off long term.  I was proud of my accomplishment, not to mention that Felicia looked good with three breasts, like, really good.  Maybe all women just looked better with more, I thought as I felt the blood rushing to my two cocks, tenting themselves out in my sweatpants poking in separate directions. 

“Maybe I’ll keep you two for a bit.” I thought, as I crawled back onto the bed, shedding my pants.  My two dicks were begging for a release, and with four arms I was happy to oblige them.  As I pumped away at them, I was reminded of when I had two giant dicks for legs about this time last night, and how Beth was able to straddle and lick them while rubbing their massive undersides.  It was an incredible way to kick off my transformation.  Beth’s adorable ass and hips on my chest  while she sucked on my giant dicks was quite a sight.  I came from my left dick remembering that view, and the way she would use her hips to tease me about it.  As I came I felt a great shifting in my body, as if the warmth from the transformation energy cascaded through me.  My legs started to slide apart, with a space growing between my cocks.  I could feel the shifting and groaning of my pelvis as something began to slide around between the space between my dicks.  I was growing harder and harder as I felt something push out of that space, it looked to be another leg.  I felt the inflation and hardening of the bones and muscles coming into form, as my ass split into two, a third cheek making it’s appearance.  My hands were working overtime on my dicks, even the recently cum left one.  I now had two assholes, and could feel the lumps of two new dicks forming on my crotches.  I had one hand on each of my penises, and one each massaging the area the new ones were growing into.  By the time I’d finished my transformation, I was starting to cum with all four of my cocks.  It was mind shattering, I could feel the jizz pour down my hands as I felt myself go slack in the afterglow.  My body was weird again.  It felt strange, I wasn’t in control of myself when it happened, but I consciously didn’t want to stop it.  It was exactly like how I lost myself during my last moments with Beth when our bodies melded.  My mind wandered to her humantaur form, which was probably my favourite.  It was a close tie between that and when her, Chelsea and I shared a body.  But despite my feelings about the last time we’d had sex, as humantaurs, I did enjoy myself.  I had nearly complete control over her, every whim I had was transferred to her flesh. 

I found myself missing that.  Beth, despite what she had done, or what I think she had done, was at her core a kind and caring girl.  I missed that about her, and I royally screwed up by running out on her like that.  Leaving Chelsea, her best friend, limbless on the floor.  Beth couldn’t fix that, not like I could, apparently.  Whatever chances I’d had of going back to her died the second I decided to leave Chelsea like that.  I was guilty of being a bad, boyfriend?  We’d never made it official, but I felt guilty nonetheless.  I thought about scenarios that would lead us to meet again.  None of them were good.  I’d eventually have to confront the fact that I did something wrong, and own up to it.  Guilty as I was, eventually, the effort of four simultaneous ejaculations carried me off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to a knock on my door.  “Hey, Adam, can you open up?  I’ve gotta work this afternoon, can you get rid of this thing for me?”

Crap.  Gotta get rid of that for her.  As I went to sit up in bed, I remembered the three legs and four dicks I left myself with the night before.  There would be no way to hide those, I had to get rid of them.  “One moment!” I called back as I focussed on my middle leg.  I tried retracting it, but I found it had the same resistance as my arms from the previous night.  Same with my four dicks.  Crap.  Frantically struggling, I tried pulling on all of them at once, it felt as if I was dragging something heavy, until I felt something slip in my back.  Suddenly, I found myself rapidly moving away from my legs as my torso grew what looked like, another torso?  It started at the shoulders of my original, like it was stacked on top of it.  It was an identical copy, save for the fact that this upper torso which my head was on, had no arms.  The four arms were still on my lower torso, however.  Crap.

“Adam?  Is something wrong?  Remember what we talked about last night?  I’m here for you if need me, but this thing has to come off.”  She said, impatiently.

I couldn’t let her see me like this.  It was one thing to say that you were accepting of her help, but this was embarrassing.  Any confidence I had from last night had vanished.  And how could I manage to stay calm enough to remove the breast when I had four dicks?  I rose out of bed and fell across the room, blocking the door. 

“Adam?  Was that you?” She asked, concerned.

“Uh, yeah, Um, look.  I couldn’t sleep last night, I’m gonna sleep in for a bit.  It’s only, what? Eight in the morning?  You’ve got plenty of time.”

“If it’s about your body, we can just put it behind us.  Or, is this permanent?!” She demanded.

“No no it’s nothing like that.  I’m good at removals,” I lied.  Images of Chelsea flashed before me.  “Maybe way too good at them.  Gimme some time, please.”

She sighed.  “Fine.  You’re the boss of this, after all.”  Her steps receded. 

After getting myself to my bed, and trying without success to get myself back to normal for a couple hours, I heard a knock at the door.

“Adam?” I paled.  It was Beth, of all people.  I panicked, how did she even know where I lived?  This situation was practically straight out of my ‘worst case scenario’ of meeting her again.

“Adam, you’re not going to shirk yourself out of this one.  Beth’s here, and I know what you did.  Grow up.”  Felicia said.

“How does she even know where I live?”  I asked. 

“Your phone, dumbass.  You left it at her house.”  Felicia said.

“Tell her I don’t want to talk about it.”

Beth sounded impatient.  “Adam, I’ve heard enough.  I’m coming in.”

“Wait don’t! I’m-”

“I’ve already seen you in every form of naked you can imagine.”  she said, as she opened the door. 

She didn’t look surprised to see me like this, just unimpressed.  “That’s a different look for you.” She said flatly.

I felt deflated in her presence.  The guilt from last night welled up in me as I felt my torso shrink back.  “I’m not quite in total control here.  I get excited, I change.  The change makes me horny, I change some more.”

She crossed her arms.  “We need to talk.  About last night.  You just freaked out and ran.  You need to come back.”

That comment fuelled me with the same childish anger from last night.  “Beth, if you’re here to try and force me into your fantasies again, I’m not having any of it.  Do you know what it feels like to be like this?  My body is betraying me all the time, and it’s because you convinced me I wanted it based on some fantasy of yours to have more people like you.”

Her face hardened.  This was probably the first time I’d seen her angry.  “Adam, I’m not here for any of that.  You knew what you were getting yourself into, I told you what happened to me, and you did it anyway.  You’re just going through what I did a year and a half ago, and you need to own up to that.  Yes, it’s beyond strange, and I’ll be the first to admit that, but it comes with responsibility, on my part and yours.”

“You mean like not teaching me to change back like I asked?”

She sighed.  “Yes, and I apologize.  I’m so so sorry Adam.  I got ahead of myself there.  I hope you understand.  But I know you liked it.  Don’t lie.”

She was right, I did like it, memories of that day were the catalyst that got me in this state. 
“Yeah.  No lie there.  May as well not lie about Felicia either, I gave her a boob last night after I told her everything.”

“I know.  She asked me to remove it, because you can’t, apparently.”

“I can’t, really!”  I said, “I can change a lot of things, like with you, but controlling it is hard.  It took a ton of concentration to get hers to work, and I don't’ think I can fix it without taking everything else off while I’m at it.  Why can’t you do it?”

“Because I actually can’t.  Apparently I can’t change what you change on other people.  I can change me back because I already could, but not someone else.” 

My stomach dropped. “So that means Chelsea?”

“Is still stuck at my house.  And you need to fix her.  You need to own up, that’s the responsibility I mentioned.”

Crap.  If I could barely handle Felicia’s third boob, there was no way I could handle half of a Chelsea.  I owed it to her to try, but I couldn’t risk hurting her.  Besides, how would I even get there if I couldn’t even pull myself together?  I had to tell her.

“I can’t.  How can I fix others correctly if I can’t even change myself correctly?  I can’t be out there, I might hurt someone if I got a random stiffy or something!”

After a few moments, her face softened.  “Maybe I can help with that.  What if I helped you fix yourself, like I ignored earlier.  Would you fix Felicia then?  It’s a small job, as these things go.”

If I could manage the state I was in, I could probably manage Felicia.  “Okay.  It’s for the greater good, I suppose.”

“Okay, now take a deep breath in, and focus your energy on your leg.”

I leaned back on the bed, and concentrated on putting the power in my leg. 

“Now, I want you to focus on that thigh.”  She said.  I obeyed, and felt my thigh become softer as the tingling sensation centered there.  She lifted my leg and pushed it into me.  The feeling of pulling a big rope through a small hole vanished as if Beth was the one pushing it back in.  I felt the thigh slip back into me, as I shifted my focus to the rapidly shrinking knee and foot.  The changes to my pelvis began to shrink back as I felt my third asscheek rescind and my two anuses return to normal.  What was left were my four dicks and four arms.

“Good, okay now the cocks.  Just think of one of them, same with the balls.”

She gathered them all into her hands, her warmth coupled with the fact that she couldn’t get her hands all the way around my cocks was starting to turn me on.  She looked at me and I began to focus on them as they began to merge as they became erect.  Coupled together, they were enormous, easily a foot long and still too large for her to hold.  She smirked at me as precum started to leak out of it.  She started pushing down and I begrudgingly obliged her as it returned to its normal shape.  My balls had followed in its wake, reforming as well.

She smiled as she stood back up.  “That’s all there is to it!  No problem at all.”

I focussed on my arms, the resistance wasn’t there anymore as they retracted back into me.  “Well that was good, really good.  You sure you don’t want the monster dong?  We never did do monster dong.”  I said, smiling back at her.  She laughed like she did before, clear and not soulful.  It felt good to have her back.  Our reunion had gone way better than I expected. 

“Come on, I’ll get dressed and you get Felicia.” I said.

She returned with Felicia a few minutes later, Felicia was already topless, her three perky brown breasts in full glory.  “Just do what I did, and that should work, Adam.”  Beth said.

I closed my eyes as I reached out for her chest, cradling her inner breast in my hands.  I felt my power flow into her as her breast began to feel spongy and warm.  I felt it begin to diminish in my hands, her nipple already vanished.  I focussed on her while remembering the sight of her rack from last night, staying just horny enough to transform her.  Within moments it had vanished, her chest returning to normal. 

Beth motioned to me: “Come on, I think Chelsea’s netflix marathon is almost up.  That, or she’s out of pepsi.  You don’t want to deal with her when she’s out of either and stuck the way she is.”

“Stuck the way she is?” Felicia asked, apprehensively.

Beth turned away, “Uh, remember when I said I’m really good at removing things?” I said.

Felicia’s eyes narrowed: “Yeah…”

“I kind of removed her...limbs...by accident.” 

Her eyes went wide.  “Now you tell me.  And you left her like that?”

“She kind of got used to it, at least.” Beth said, shrugging.

“Still, Adam, you asshole!  No wonder Beth was worried sick to find you.  First you ditch her then you leave that out last night?  You’ve got a lot of apologizing to do if you wanna keep Beth here.”  She hugged beth, her topless body enveloping Beth’s face.  Pushing away thoughts of another threesome, I realized now that I had to correct my mistakes.

“Yeah, that’s where we’re going now.  I’ll drive.”  I said.

Beth unlocked the door to her apartment, and sprawled out on the couch was Chelsea.  Apparently she had taken ‘couch potato’ quite literally, as she lay, glassy eyed, watching Seinfeld re-runs.  She was topless, but where her usual small B cups were, they were replaced by massive fleshy orbs.  Same with the remains of her shoulders and hips, they were enormous breasts!  That wasn’t how I left her, was it?

“You didn’t mention those!” I said.

“Yeah, that’s what happened when I tried to fix it.  I can’t get around it.  Whenever I try to undo what you did, something else happens.  I can remove what I did, but not what you did.  Beth replied.  She shook Chelsea and tilted her back on the couch to face us as if she were sitting on her gigantic hip-breasts.

“Just bury me.  I’m bored to death.” She said, eyes half-lidded with sleep.  “You can only watch so much Seinfeld in a day.”  She said, her eyes still half-lidded.

The guilt rose up again: “Hey Chels, sorry for what I did yesterday.” I said, rather meekly.

“Just so long as you fix this the first time.  Beth tried and now look at me.”

I nodded.  “You ready to get out of this?”

“Nah, just spoonfeed me another meal and I’m good.  No, seriously, give me my arms and legs back.”  She said.

“Hokay, one huge apology, coming right up.” I extended my hands toward her, holding onto her shoulder breasts.  I extended my power towards her, hearing her moan slightly as it swirled within the breasts in my hands.  It continued to swirl as her whole body began to shake, causing louder and louder moans from her.  It wasn’t working, her breasts stayed the same in my hands, but, there was something else happening.  A particularly sharp gasp from her made me realize what was happening, and as I released control it was too late, as she orgasmed all over the couch.

“That was kinda unexpected.” I said, setting her back upright. 

Beth tried again, as she set Chelsea back upright.  Chelsea’s body continued to rock back and forth as her eyes rolled back into her head.  Soft moans again escaped her, but grew muffled as her lips began to shrink and extend into her nose, eventually reforming into a vagina as she snapped back to attention.  She was shooting laserbeams of hatred from her eyes, clearly unimpressed with me, muffling curses through her labia.

“Didn’t you already try that?” I asked Beth, remembering what she’d already told me.  “If she doesn’t change back when either of us try, is she going to be stuck like that?  It’s like there’s both of our power mingling in there.”

Beth paused with her hand to her chin, deep in thought behind her dark brown eyes.  She muttered something about “Both of us mingling in there,” when she suddenly stopped and looked intently at me.  Without any explanation, she said “come on” and pulled me into her room.  A second pair of arms shot out from just above her hips as she pulled down her pants, and she practically ripped my shirt off my head.

“Any idea what you’re up to?  Is now really the time?” I asked, as she removed my pants.  I probably wouldn’t say no in any other case, but there was the issue of the limbless, breast covered, double pussied roommate in the living room.

“Both of our powers mingling in there.  You said it, you’re a genius.” Beth said, pulling me over to her naked body.  “I bet, that if we do it at the same time, we’ll just block each other’s effects, but, if we were to try and change her, *together*...”

I didn’t really understand, magic was still new to me, but I was willing to roll with her idea if it was for Chelsea’s own sake.  “I get what you’re saying.  You think that if we try to change her while sharing the same body, we’ll have the same ‘mingling’ and it'll actually work?”

“That’s the idea.” She said, as fell onto the bed, pulling me with her.  Her body started to heat up, and I felt it in mine as well.  My body was growing soft as I sank into hers, slowly rotating so we faced the same direction.  My legs and torso were vanishing, as my head took its place at her left shoulder.  It was the same form we had when I woke up in this room hungover what seemed like years ago.  It felt very right.  Any animosity I held for her vanished, as I realized that she didn’t care anymore, she just wanted what was best for everyone.  She was the one who reached out to me, despite what I’d done to her, and was really the better person.  Maybe I could learn from her, in more ways than one.

“So does this mean we’re good?” I asked, as our bodies merged.

Beth was in control of our legs as she walked us out of her room and over to Chelsea.  Beth for some reason still had my cock, and my arms hung from our sides.  I couldn’t help but remember the threesome from before, and neither could Beth, apparently, as our cock grew hard as we approached.  “ I think we have a way of making it work...” Beth said,

“If we both try to change you at the same time, sharing the same body, the mingling of our magic inside of you should respond.” I finished.

Beth held Chelsea’s original breasts in her hands, and I reached for the shoulders.  Again, the gigantic breasts reminded me of the humantaur session, potentially barreling me into dangerous territory as far as my powers go, but Beth’s seemed to temper mine somewhat.  Chelsea eyed the dick in her face, and to Beth’s shock, I invited her to use it.  Chelsea practically devoured it, using our arms as support while she impaled her facial vagina on our shaft, bobbing up and down and back and forth in a way that most women’s crotches couldn’t move.  I felt her shoulder breasts begin to harden as the extended outward, becoming biceps in my hands.  They continued to extend outward, her nipples inflating and stretching and becoming hands.  She released herself from my grip and wrapped her arms around our thin waist, still mouth-fucking us as she reached a hand to her original pussy, as she finally rubbed herself to completion, she pulled her face off our dick to let her mouth change back, her legs already back to normal. 

“Oh my god that is so much better.”  She smiled as she stretched out, touching her toes and taking a few limber steps.  “Finally back to normal.  That was some good thinking, Beth.  You gonna change yourself back?  Or are we keeping this one around now that it looks like you two made up?”

Beth kissed me, I knew what that meant.  “Nah, I think I’m stuck with her now.” I lost control of my arms as Beth used them to wrap us in a double-hug, as she smiled and giggled.  It was going to be a good summer break.

Stuck Part 7: Beth
by compound37

I couldn’t believe he ran out like that.  One moment I was having some of the best sex ever with Adam and the next he was freaking out that I was in some way using him!  What did I do?  Was it because I wanted him to morph me?  If he thought I was working him into some kind of fantasy of mine, well of course he was right; but I wasn’t trying to keep him here against his will!  It was just that I got so caught up in him that I wasn’t really as aware as I could have been with how fast the days were going by.  Was I pushing him like he thought I was?  I definitely encouraged him to stay morphed, to encourage him and get him used to his new powers, but it looks like he wants to stay himself rather than accept that he can change himself and others almost at will now.  Which, I realized he can do better in some respects than I can.  I’ve never been able to morph others as much as he can, what I did to him before was almost the limit of what I knew how to do.  Chelsea wasn’t into it, and she was the only one that was still in my life after learning about my powers.  Adam could somehow do it naturally, where he was able to add and remove breasts from me almost at will and merged with me as well. 

“Beth.”

It was absolutely incredible, being morphed by someone else was one of my lingering fantasies after opening the box. 

“Beth!”

And now that--

“BETH!  Hey, down here!  Stop staring into nothing.”  Chelsea said.  “And why are you naked?  And why was Adam running out just now?  And what the hell happened to me?”

On the floor in front of me was Chelsea, or at least what was left of her.  In his rush to get out, Adam bumped into Chelsea as she was coming in the door, and that must have spooked him, causing him to lose control of his powers for a moment.  The result lay on the floor at my feet.

I bent down to pick up Chelsea’s limbless form, her sleeves and pant legs dangling under her, and cradled her against my chest.  She looked so helpless it just felt right to carry her like a child.  I sat down on the couch still cradling her.

“I, I don’t know.”  I said, feeling tears well up inside.

Chelsea was unamused: “Well, I think I know why you’re naked, but if you think that cradling me like this is going to make me feel like anything like an infant you’re dead wrong.  What.  The.  Hell.  Did.  Adam.  Do.  Did he hurt you?”

“He, well he just kind of ran out, after I he morphed me during sex.”

“Did he leave you like me right now?  Because I can tell you that this is awful and it sucks.  If he left you like this and did something you didn’t agree to, his ass is grass.”  Chelsea said.

“No, no nothing like that.  He just added stuff.  I encouraged him.  But it really threw him for a loop how easy it was for him to morph other people.  You wouldn’t believe it, it came completely natural to him.  Himself, he’s kind of like how I was, but I think when he’s turned on or under some kinds of mental stress he can really cut loose on his powers.  He thought they were dangerous.  Like, if he saw someone and felt any sort of attraction to them, they might wind up accidentally changed.  He didn’t want that.”

“Well, I guess I’m the proof then, because if he does this by accident to someone, he could do some serious damage.  Beth, I’m not going to sugarcoat it, but he’s right.”. 

“I don’t know why he would run out like that though, he seemed so fine here.”  I said.

“Beth, Adam’s a good guy, he doesn’t want to hurt anyone, least of all probably you.  He left because, well, my guess is that it’s all coming too fast to him, throw in that he actually kind of just met you, and it’s stressful on the poor guy.”

“But I let him know everything, I encouraged him, let him do whatever he wanted with his powers to try and get used to them.  That’s how I was able to come to terms with them in the end.”  My voice was cracking, tears were running freely down my cheeks.  How could I have done something wrong?  I still didn’t get it.

“Except, remember when we found out what your powers were after opening the box?  You were a mess, we had to almost literally rebuild you inside and outside.  You had to put a lot of structure in your life to get here.  You’re a structured girl, Beth.  You always had to-do lists and deadlines and reports due in school, hell you even moved parts of the lab into the third room.  Adam could probably use that in his life right now.”  Chelsea said.  Her words weren’t comforting, but she was starting to make sense. 

“Then I’ll go find him!  I bet if I could help Adam along, give him actual pointers and reinforcement, especially the mental reinforcement he needed, it would work out.  He just needs a teacher.”

“Beth, I don’t think so.  I know you think you connected on him on some deeper level, but have you ever thought that this may have been just a fling?  You might have just projected a lot onto him.”  Chelsea said.

That was the last straw, I broke down, doubled over sobbing onto my knees, naked on my couch.  Why was she always so right?  I didn’t want her to be.  I wanted Adam to be mie, those three days we had were so, magical.  I’d seen Chelsea have a couple short term flings before, and they were nothing like what Adam and I had between us.  But, I had been out of the game for so long, it might have just been me seeing more in him than I thought was there.  I didn’t even know where he lived, not even his phone number.  It might be best that I let him cool down and work it out for himself.

As I was sobbing, Chelsea flopped her limbless torso over me, trying her best to rub her shoulder in little patterns across my back in a comforting way.  “Hey Beth, I know that it seems harsh, but really this is the best thing you can do for yourself right now, just let it all come out.  But, please, for the love of god, can you please fix these stumps?”

I straightened myself out, causing Chelsea to roll back behind me on the couch, tangled up in her half-empty work uniform.  I pulled myself back together after a few moments, dressed myself and came back to try and fix Chelsea.

It still surprised me to see such a radical morph come from Adam by complete accident.  I hadn’t really had much of an opportunity to use my powers on others, and probably the most I ever did was morph Adam into me, but that seemed to be more an ‘internal morph’ than an ‘external morph.’  Hard to say, the logic for magic is fuzzy at best.  I reached down and straightened Chelsea up onto her hips, and leaned her back into the couch.  I reached down to her waist and began to pull her shirt up.

“Hey!  What’s the big idea?”  Chelsea protested, wiggling her body in an attempt to keep her work polo on.

“Well, I need room to work.  We don’t want you growing arms and legs into seams in the clothing and hurting yourself, don’t we?  Now, slide down and lemme take those pants off.”

Scrunching her nose, Chelsea scooted her hips forward as I pulled off her pants.  She sat in front of me in her bra and panties, and I noticed that her shoulders and hips where her arms should be were practically flawless skin, as if she’d never had limbs there in the first place.  Chelsea was still unimpressed with her situation, she didn’t like being morphed, or at least not often.  Our threesome (I still maintain it was a twosome) romp had been a one-time occurrence so far.  She’d experimented with me changing her slightly, but my limited external morphs had left her with no more than slightly larger breasts or an extra finger or two.

“Is this going to hurt?”  She asked.

“You know better than that, Chels, it’s just going to feel like a light buzzing, same as I’ve always said. It might be uncomfortable if you’re not used to it.”

She leaned back into the couch: “Well, get on with it then, I’m ready.”

I closed my eyes, and brought up the warm transformation power within me, letting it fill my body with heat.  In my head I projected an image of Chelsea as I remembered her with her long toned arms and legs with a hint of a tan.  I forced the image into my head as I felt the power leave me and flow into her, her soft moans telling me that it was working.  After a few seconds of concentration I opened my eyes to see Chelsea writhing on the couch in what definitely appeared to be sexual bliss, her hips flexing as if to spread herself and her shoulders sagging down in a vain attempt to stroke herself.

“Beth,” Chelsea moaned, “This is great and all, but I don’t think that my arms are in my chest.  It was then that I noticed that something had gone awry.  Chelsea’s chest was swelling, her small pert breasts were beginning to strain her bra against her.  Her eyes snapped open as she realized what was happening.  Her small A cup breasts were beginning to overflow her top, and as they pulled her down lower and lower, I could see her glaring at me as they filled out her chest. 

I immediately cut the flow of power as I leaned forward to help her. Her bra strap was digging into her back, and I pulled her up by the shoulders to unhook it.  As I pulled it off, her new massive breasts flopped forward, their weight pulling her down onto her stomach.  Still glaring up at me, I sheepishly grinned as I pulled her back up onto her hips.

“Sorry about that, hon.  I told you I’m not good with changing others.  You look cute though.” 

“Cute for a helpless porn star.  I thought you had this shit figured out?  Beth I’m not sure if you noticed but I have huge fucking tits now, I liked them the way they were, and I also liked not being an invalid.  Fix.  This.”

“Ok, one more try.”  I calmed myself down with a couple deep breaths, and pulled up the mental image I had of the Chelsea’s original body.  Concentrating as hard as I could on her, I pushed the image as hard as I could onto her, and fixated on her shoulders and hips.  I could feel the energy flow into her, and I could feel faint tinges of feeling in my own shoulders as I felt her own changes taking place.  I could feel her hips and shoulders getting bigger as something pushed out from them, small masses of flesh that hadn’t shaped itself into arms and legs yet.  I opened my eyes to get a good view of what they looked like, and was greeted with quite the sight.

Growing from the shoulders and hips were large fleshy lumps that, upon closer inspection, were definitely more breasts.  The ones at her hips were enormous, H or I cup at the very least with huge nipples to match.  I’d gotten myself halfway there, at least.  Chelsea returned to her glaring, intensely frowning face.

“Beth, I thought you’d said you’d fixth thith, waith whath the thuck.”  Chelsea tried to say, as her tongue rapidly thickened and expanded out of her mouth.  It now hung beyond her chin, holding her mouth open.  It was too big to get back into her mouth, try as she might.  Her eyes shot daggers at me, I’m certain that if looks could kill, I’d be vaporized on the spot.

“I guess I’m not doing too well here am I?” I said, trying to lighten the situation.  Chelsea merely shook her head, not breaking eye contact.  Her tongue flopped side to side. I knew that tongues were something I could change on my own, so I changed hers back to normal. 

“This isn’t working, Beth.” Chelsea groaned.  “These things weigh a ton on my shoulders.” 

As I closed my eyes to try and reverse the changes I’d made, Chelsea yelped back at me “nonononono Beth, stop!  Please!  No more!”  She shrugged, GG cup breasts on her shoulders wobbling.  “As much as you don’t want to hear this right now, I think Adam is the only chance we have to fix me.  There must be something from his magic blocking your magic, or something.”

I agreed.  “Makes as much sense as any of this, guess we have no choice then.”  Even though Chelsea had every right to be mad at Adam for what he did, even if it was an accident, I was secretly happy that she was willing to try and get him back here.  She was right before, that maybe we needed some time apart, but I still felt really strongly about him, despite what she said.  First things first though, was that he and I were too busy to do anything like swap phone numbers.  I mean why would we?  We were stuck together for the better part of a day and inseparable after that.  Maybe he left something in my room that I could use to piece it together.

As I entered my room, I started rifling through the closet to find something to wear, settling on a pair of small jean shorts and a tank top under a big sweater.  It was almost summer out, but I needed something warm around me.  As I pulled the sweater off the ground at the bottom of my closet where I left it before, I hit the jackpot: Adam’s dead cell phone.  He must have a contact in there who can help me find him.  He mentioned his roommate Ed a while ago, maybe I could give him a call.  After popping the phone on the charger, I turned it on only to be blocked by a passcode lock.  Damn!  I was so close.  Looking around further revealed no further clues as to his whereabouts, dejected, I walked out to the living room.

Chelsea was lying on her side on the couch, her hip and shoulder breasts on that side smushed into the cushion, while her shoulder breast on the top side had flopped into her normally placed ones, pressing them together.  I broke the bad news to her that I hadn’t had any luck with his phone. 

“Ugh, this is going to be sucky.  Even with all this online crap and we still have to find someone the hard way.  Well, you are at least.  I’m not going anywhere like this.  Good thing I don’t work tomorrow.”  Chelsea said.

“Yeah, I’ll see if I can find him online or something tonight.  You need anything?  You can’t exactly help yourself right now.”

“Really I just need to go to bed.  I’m just so exhausted from all of these changes.  Is this how it felt for you? Right after you opened the box?”

“Kind of, but I had arms when you found me, remember?  Six arms and three legs.”  I tried to pick up Chelsea, but her gigantic breasts were obstructing any handholds I could get on her body.  I added two more arms to myself, around my hips, so they came up from under my sweater, and lifted Chelsea by her leg breasts and her back. 

I carried her into her room and tucked her into her bed, only her head was visible above the sheets.  Chelsea shivered a bit as the silky sheets brushed over her multitude of nipples.  It was interesting to see her reactions to her first real transformation experience, these were things I’d largely forgotten over a year and a half.

I closed the door to Chelsea’s room and walked back to mine.  Grabbing my phone I tried finding any trace of Adam I could find, but to no avail.  He mentioned his last name before, but it must have some kind of incomprehensible spelling quirks, as I couldn’t find him online anywhere.  Just as I was about to give up for the night, a loud buzzing came from Adam’s phone on the bedside table.  He was getting a call in the middle of the night, and when I flipped the phone over to see who it was, the screen showed a picture of a very pretty black girl apparently named ‘Felicia <3.’ 

Holy shit, I was furious.  Was I really just one of many with Adam?  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.  I just about threw the phone across the room in frustration when I realized that this might be my only chance at finding out where he is; that, and finding out what the hell Adam was playing at with this girl.  I answered the phone.

“...Hello?” I tentatively asked, the frustration in me somehow evaporating as I spoke, being replaced with apprehension.

“Hi, um, this is Felicia.  Who is this?”  The voice on the other end said.

“I’m Beth.  Listen, I know you’re calling for Adam, but he’s not here.  He left his phone at my house.”  I put a tiny bit of emphasis on ‘my house,’ just to be sure.

“Ah, you must be THE Beth Adam told me about today.  Look, no hard feelings, Beth, but there’s a reason I’m calling and not Adam.  He kind of needs that phone back, and he warned me you might be a bit standoffish.”

It hit me, this is how I could get a hold of him.  Despite what he may have thought of me, I needed him to undo what he and I did to Chels.

“Yeah, um, I can get the phone to him tomorrow.  Do you know where he lives?  I don’t have the address.”

“Yeah, we live at 1287 East Cedar Ave.  See you tomorrow I guess.” 

“Wait.  We?”  I asked.

“Yeah, we’re roommates.  What, did you think Adam was playing you?”

“Uh, no, it’s just that I thought Ed was his roommate.”

“Ed’s my boyfriend.  Adam knows better than that.  Are you really that paranoid about him?”  That question was pretty up front for a total stranger. 

“Uh, right, 1287 East Cedar Ave.  See you then.”  I hung up.

I didn’t know what to make of that phone call.  On one hand Felicia implied that Adam was still mad at me, but she also implied that he wasn’t quite over me.  Either way, I might have another shot with him, and I’ll hopefully be able to get him back here to fix Chelsea.  I didn’t mention the situation with Chelsea during the call, out of habit for not revealing my powers, but the way Felicia said ‘THE Beth,’ Adam may have already done that for me.  It may have slipped out, especially if he transformed in front of his roommates, like I did.

I got out of bed to tell Chelsea the news, but when I turned on her lights I noticed that she wasn’t in her bed anymore.  She had somehow inchwormed her way out of the blankets and onto the floor, where she was trying to scooch herself to her dresser.  She collapsed on the floor in the sudden light and groaned.

“Beth, why now?  Goddamn that’s bright.”

“Sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I managed to figure out where Adam lives, and I’m going over there tomorrow and hopefully we can come back and fix you.”  I felt an evil grin come across my face.  “You wouldn’t happen to be trying to reach something now would you?”

“Come on, Beth.  Don’t mock me like this.  I’m not trying to grab anything, just, um, my massager.  Not the phallic kind.”

“Uh huh, right.  Now how were you planning on using it?” 

“By, um, laying on it.  With my breasts.  I mean come on, these things are so sensitive.”

“Seems like you’re enjoying this morph after all.”

Her eyes cast downward.  “Yeah...After a while I can see why you like this so much.  Especially since it always winds up so sexual.”

I grabbed the back massager out from the drawer.  It was a small egg-shaped plastic device.  I put it on the bed, turned it on, then placed Chelsea on top of it.  “There.  Better?”

“Much, goodnight.”

I left, hearing the sounds of Chelsea very much enjoying the device against her multitude of breasts as I went to my room, undressed, and went to bed.

The next morning after I had a quick shower I made some eggs for Chelsea and I.  After helping her eat, I propped her up on the couch to wait until I came back, hopefully with Adam.  Chelsea would likely have to wait a while, and in her helpless state I wanted to at least make her comfortable.

“Need anything?  You’re gonna have to be patient and be a couch potato for a little while.”  I said.

“Well, today’s my day off anyway, just leave the TV on and get me a straw and some pepsi or something.”  She said.

So I left her, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with a couple straws inserted into each other to allow her to sip on her drink while she was forcefully catching up on some missed TV.  She seemed comfortable enough, quickly zoning out as she always did during her day off.  I stepped out to the bright summer day, immediately blinded by the glare, and by keeping myself inside for the better part of the last couple days. 

I followed the parkway that Adam and I had followed before a few days ago.  My mind was swimming with emotion.  I was anxious to see him in a couple ways.  Last night’s cryptic phone call with Felicia told me that he might not be angry with me, at least enough to return his phone, but he didn’t speak with me directly.  I really hope he didn’t think I was using him anymore, as he implied.  I turned the thought over in my head as I tried to figure out how to salvage the budding relationship between us.  Clearly, we would both have to get over whatever baggage Adam would have considering his mixed feelings with regards to his transformation powers.  Considering I had the experience, I could reverse any changes Adam would accidentally place on me.  But I was overzealous on him exploring his more freaky side, I should have listened to him when he said that he wanted to be normal, or at least have the option to stay normal.  The desperate longing for control over yourself was something I’d displaced with fully embracing it, as Chelsea put it.  And she actually seemed to be adjusting fairly well, but that could have been because I’d been waiting on her hand and foot, or, boob and boob.  I suppose the best way to lead Adam along would be to listen to him, and go incrementally, rather than-

My concentration was broken when I stepped on a sharp rock on the path between our houses.  Not only that, but I’d gone much further than I thought I had in the short amount of time.  As I bent down to pick the rock out of my foot, I noticed that I wasn’t wearing any shoes.

Or any pants for that matter. 

Subconsciously, I had changed myself into a humantaur, where my original shorts and shoes were on my rear legs, leaving the front ones totally naked.  Covering myself quickly I darted into the bushes as I thought I’d heard some people coming up the path, trying not to step on anything sharp with my front forefeet.  I was so embarrassed, if I was so lost in thought as to not notice that, what if I hadn’t noticed anyone else?  Even if I had embraced my more freaky side with these changes, I was a far cry from a full nudist!  Emerging from under the bushes as the joggers hustled by, I stood up on my rear legs to change myself back by shrinking my lower torso and forelegs back down.  I made a mental note to learn from Adam when it came to controlling yourself, as these subconscious changes were happening more and more whenever I thought about him.

I eventually came to his house, apparently he, Felicia and Ed lived in the upper floor of the old house, so I approached the front door and knocked.  I heard a quick commotion of voices behind the door followed by what sounded like someone running up to it.  Felicia opened the door slowly at first, then swung it wide when she saw me.

“Beeeth!  How’re you doing!  Come right on in!”  she beamed.  Her change in demeanor from last night’s phone call made no sense, why was she treating me like family all of a sudden?

“It’s so good to finally meet you!  I know we haven’t really met, but I’m so glad you’re here!”  She said, bringing me in for a hug.  She was a lot taller than I am, my face pressed into her chest, and that’s when it hit me:

Felicia had three breasts.

She released the hug, and brought me up the entrance stairs and into the house.  In the kitchen there was a very tall man with powerful shoulders sitting in a chair eating some food.  Adam was nowhere in sight.

“Ed, this is Bethany, Bethany, this is Ed.  Say hi Ed.”  The big guy in the chair rose and shook my hand with a quick grin, quickly returning to his eggs.

I felt offput by the whole situation.  “It’s just Beth actually, I’m not big on the Bethany thing.”  I said.  “I brought Adam’s phone though, do you know where he is?  He and I have to talk.”

“That’s probably not the best thing right now, poor guy’s in a bit of a...state.”  Ed said, finally speaking.  He cast his eyes downward: “He and I have been friends for years, and we talk about everything, and while he told us about you, and, what you’re capable of...he worked himself up quite a lot.  There might be some things he doesn’t want to talk about right now.  He’s usually best if left alone for a while.”

A pit opened up in my stomach.  I really did hurt him without meaning it.  I had my work cut out for me.  Even if I couldn’t save the relationship between us, I had to get him to my house to get Chelsea’s arms and legs back.

“I still want to talk to him,” I said, “even if he wants a clean break, or whatever from me, I still need to hear it all from him.  He’s a good guy, and I know he’d rather talk to me rather than let me hang in the wind.  Not to mention, I need his help with something.  It might have to do with what he didn’t want to talk about, but I need his help fixing it.”

Felicia crossed her arms, “What do you think, Ed?”  Ed simply shrugged.

“Alright, let’s see if sleepyhead wants to be a big boy about it all this.”  Felicia said.

As she led me out of the room, she quickly grabbed my shoulders and steered me into another one.  This room must have been hers and Ed’s, with a big bed in the middle.  She quickly closed the door and turned to me.

“What’re you doing?” I asked.

“Look, I need your help too.”  She whispered.  “There’s a reason I gave you that hug.”

“The third boob?”

“Yeah, I need you to fix it.”

“Why?  Can’t Adam fix it?  He obviously told you that he can change people, if you have it.  Was it by accident?”

“No this wasn’t an accident, I wanted it, but he’s locked himself in his room, and it’s bothering the hell out of me.  After he told us about what happened, I talked to him in private about what he could do.  I had him give this to me so I could surprise Ed.  Ed seemed entertained by the story of you two-”

I scrunched my face: “Entertained?  How much did Adam tell you two?”

Felicia winced: “...Enough.  Like Ed said, they talk about everything.  Don’t worry though your secrets are safe with us.”

I pinched the bridge of my nose.  “Getting past that, what happened after he added the breast?”

“Well, Ed and I had some great sex…”

I looked back up at her, “Really?!”

“Just returning the favour.  Anyway, Adam’s not too keen on removing it.  Apparently he’s ‘too good at taking stuff off’ or whatever that means.”  She said.

“I hate to say it, but I can’t really help you.  That’s kind of why I need his help, Felicia.  He’s gotta remove, or should I say, ‘add’ some stuff back to my roommate.  I can’t reverse whatever he changes.  It’s some law of this magic, apparently.  I just found that one out last night.”

“You serious?  What’ll happen if you try anyway?”

“Well, how many more of those would you like?  Because that’s what happens when I try to fix it, apparently.”  I said.

“Oh goddamn it, he’s got some explaining to do.  He didn’t say *anything* about your roommate apart from that you and her-”

“I don’t want to hear it.”  I interjected, walking forward and opening the door.

I knocked on Adam’s door, “Adam?”  I asked.

I heard a rustling behind the door.

“Adam, you’re not going to shirk yourself out of this one.  Beth’s here, and I know what you did.  Grow up.”  Felicia said.

“How does she even know where I live?”  He asked. 

“Your phone, dumbass.  You left it at her house.”  Felicia said.

“Tell her I don’t want to talk about it.”

This childishness was annoying me.  “Adam, I’ve heard enough.  I’m coming in.”

“Wait don’t! I’m-”

“I’ve already seen you in every form of naked you can imagine.”  I said, opening the door.

Adam’s room was very dark.  He’d drawn the curtains so nobody could see in.  I could see him sitting on his bed, standing to meet me.  He currently had three legs, with a couple of dicks between each one.  His torso looked like one stacked on top of the other, where his upper torso started at the shoulders of the lower torso.  The lower torso had four arms, the top had none.  When he stood up, he had to crane his top torso over so as not to hit his head on the ceiling.

“That’s a different look for you.”  I said, closing the door behind me.

He blushed.  “I’m not quite in total control here.  I get excited, I change.  The change makes me horny, I change some more.”  He shrugged all six shoulders as his torsos returned to normal form.

“We need to talk.  About last night.  You just freaked out and ran.  You need to come back.”

“Beth, if you’re here to try and force me into your fantasies again, I’m not having any of it.  Do you know what it feels like to be like this?  My body is betraying me all the time, and it’s because you convinced me I wanted it based on some fantasy of yours to have more people like you.”

His words stung.  Clearly, Ed was wrong and letting Adam stew on it wasn’t the right option.  This was a childish streak I hadn’t seen in him.  Not only was he twisting what I said to make him some kind of victim, he was clearly still enjoying what the box had done for him.  He had definitely enjoyed the humantaur sex, and clearly his quad masturbation session last night had been fun. 

“Adam, I’m not here for any of that.  You knew what you were getting yourself into, I told you what happened to me, and you did it anyway.  You’re just going through what I did a year and a half ago, and you need to own up to that.  Yes, it’s beyond strange, and I’ll be the first to admit that, but it comes with responsibility, on my part and yours.”

He glared at me: “You mean like not teaching me to change back like I asked?”

“Yes, and I apologize.  I’m so so sorry Adam.  I got ahead of myself there.  I hope you understand.  But I know you liked it.  Don’t lie.”

He looked away and blushed a little.  I could see the stirrings in one of his four dicks.  “Yeah.  No lie there.”  He sighed.  “May as well not lie about Felicia either, I gave her a boob last night after I told her everything.”

“I know.  She asked me to remove it, because you can’t, apparently.”

“I can’t, really!”  He said, “I can change a lot of things, like with you, but controlling it is hard.  It took a ton of concentration to get hers to work, and I don't’ think I can fix it without taking everything else off while I’m at it.  Why can’t you do it?”

“Because I actually can’t.  Apparently I can’t change what you change on other people.  I can change me back because I already could, but not someone else.”

“So that means Chelsea?” He asked.

“Is still stuck at my house.  And you need to fix her.  You need to own up, that’s the responsibility I mentioned.”
He put his head in his hands.  “I can’t.  How can I fix others correctly if I can’t even change myself correctly?  I can’t be out there, I might hurt someone if I got a random stiffy or something!”

“Maybe I can help with that.  What if I helped you fix yourself, like I ignored earlier.  Would you fix Felicia then?  It’s a small job, as these things go.”

He thought for a moment.  “Okay.  It’s for the greater good, I suppose.”

I motioned for him to lay down on his bed, legs off the side.

“Okay, now take a deep breath in, and focus your energy on your leg.”

I felt his middle leg start to get warm and pulse faintly.  “Now, I want you to focus on that thigh.”  I put my hands on his foot and began to guide the leg back into his body.  His hips swelled slightly as his thigh retracted back into him, then narrowed as his calf, foot and buttock were removed.  He looked normal from the waist down, with the exception of the quadruple copies of his dick. 

“Good, okay now the cocks.  Just think of one of them, same with the balls.”

I wrapped my hands around the four of them, they were growing erect in my hands as they merged together into one big cock.  At full mast this thing was enormous, comically large even.  I could feel his arousal start to cause changes within my own body.  I helped him reshape the enormous dong into something more realistic.  A small dribble of precum leaked out as he released his held breath.  He sat up to face me, and I held my hands up in a shrug and smiled.

“That’s all there is to it!  No problem at all.” I said, pulling in the pair of breasts on my back that he added back without him noticing.  The little white lie wouldn’t mean anything to him, especially since Chelsea needed him.

“Well that was good, really good.  You sure you don’t want the monster dong?  We never did do monster dong.”  He said.  He even retracted his arms back on his own.

I laughed, and his eyes lit up like they do when I laugh. 

“Come on, I’ll get dressed and you get Felicia.”  He said, getting off the bed.

A couple moments later and I had Felicia in the room with Adam and I standing in front of her.  Felicia had removed her shirt, apparently having none of the exhibitionist qualms I did.  Her three breasts were a deep brown colour, with perky black nipples.

“Just do what I did, and that should work, Adam.”  I said.

I watched him close his eyes, and reaching out for her chest, he laid his hand on her inner boob and begin to focus.  Felicia’s eyes fluttered as she leaned her head back.  Adam's hand began to push inward as her third breast receded.  I quickly checked on her to make sure nothing funny was happening, and I was delighted to see that all was going smoothly.  Within moments Felicia was back to normal.  Adam opened his eyes and beamed, proud of what he’d been able to do with little instruction.  This whole incremental progress thing was really working!

“Come on, I think Chelsea’s netflix marathon is almost up.  That, or she’s out of pepsi.  You don’t want to deal with her when she’s out of either and stuck the way she is.”

“Stuck the way she is?” Felicia asked, apprehensively.

I turned away, Adam grimaced.  “Uh, remember when I said I’m really good at removing things?”

Felicia’s eyes narrowed: “Yeah…”

“I kind of removed her...limbs...by accident.” 

Her eyes went wide.  “Now you tell me.  And you left her like that?”

“She kind of got used to it, at least.” I said.

“Still, Adam, you asshole!  No wonder Beth was worried sick to find you.  First you ditch her then you leave that out last night?  You’ve got a lot of apologizing to do if you wanna keep Beth here.”  She pulled me in, boobs again in my face.

“Yeah, that’s where we’re going now.  I’ll drive.”

Adam and I arrived back at my apartment.  We opened the door to find that Chelsea had untangled herself from the blankets, and had sprawled out on the couch, as best she could with her breasts flopping all over the place.  She was sleeping softly while the TV was still playing reruns. 

“You didn’t mention those!” Adam hissed, pointing at the massive breasts that had replaced the limbs Adam removed.

“Yeah, that’s what happened when I tried to fix it.  I can’t get around it.  Whenever I try to undo what you did, something else happens.  I can remove what I did, but not what you did.

I shook Chelsea awake, setting her upright in front of the two of us.  She yawned, trying to stretch on the couch.  Her short blonde hair was a mess.

“Just bury me.  I’m bored to death.” She said, eyes half-lidded with sleep.  “You can only watch so much Seinfeld in a day.”

“Hey Chels, sorry for what I did yesterday.”  Adam said.

She looked up to him.  “Just so long as you fix this the first time.  Beth tried and now look at me.”

“You ready to get out of this?”  I asked.

“Nah, just spoonfeed me another meal and I’m good.  No, seriously, give me my arms and legs back.”  She said.

“Hokay, one huge apology, coming right up.”  Adam closed his eyes, and extended his hands.  He grabbed onto her shoulder breasts and began to focus.  Chelsea’s eyes fluttered like Felicia’s and she let out a soft moan.  Her moans increased in volume and intensity, and it became clear that Adam’s work wasn’t doing anything but bring her closer to orgasm.  She began gyrating her hips on the couch and squealing, when Adam opened his eyes it was too late, she was over the edge and she flopped to the side, quivering in her panties. 

“That was kinda unexpected.” Adam said.

I set Chelsea upright again, and tried to undo my own work.  After all, it would make sense if Adam couldn’t undo any changes I’d made.  I set myself to work, imagining in my mind Chelsea’s form from last night, with her original small breasts and limbless state.   I could feel the changes happening in my head, but nothing outward appeared to be happening to Chelsea, until I saw her face scrunch up in confusion.  Her puckered lips extended up and down, overtaking her nose, and eventually becoming a full vagina.

She glared at me.  Hard.  Exactly like last night, but worse.  I’d had a pussyface before, and it wasn’t exactly unpleasant, it was actually pretty enjoyable, but if you’re not expecting it…

She started making some muffled noises at me that I could only imagine were the angriest curses she could throw at me.

“Didn’t you already try that?” Adam said.  “If she doesn’t change back when either of us try, is she going to be stuck like that?”  Chelsea shot daggers at him.  “It’s like there’s both of our power mingling in there.”

Something about the way he said that struck me.  “Both of us mingling in there.”  A sudden idea came to me.  “Come on.” I said, as I pulled him into my room.  I pulled off his shirt while a second pair of arms pulled down my pants. 

“Any idea what you’re up to?  Is now really the time?”  He asked, as I pulled down his pants and puled my shirt over my head.

“‘Both of us mingling in there.’  You said it, you’re a genius.”  I said, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him in close.  “I bet, that if we do it at the same time, we’ll just block each other’s effects, but, if we were to try and change her, *together*...”

“I get what you’re saying.” Adam said.  “You think that if we try to change her while sharing the same body, we’ll have the same ‘mingling’ and it’ll actually work?”

“That’s the idea.”  I said, pulling the two of us onto my bed and starting the change.

“So does this mean we’re good?” Adam asked, as his body and mind began to flow into mine.

Adam and I emerged from my room and walked back to Chelsea.  We were in the same form that we originally found ourselves in, with his head and penis on my body, but with his arms added.  Chelsea gave us a quizzical look as we approached.  “We think we have a way of making it work.” I said.  “If we both try to change you at the same time, sharing the same body, the mingling of our magic inside of you should respond.”  Adam said.

I approached Chelsea and held her breasts in my hands.  Adam reached for her shoulders.  I could feel his arousal at holding such a massive pair of breasts, and remembered our romp from the day before.  Our dick grew hard in her face, and she looked up at us, her face starting to get a bit wet. 

“If you wanna.”  Adam said.  Chelsea plunged her face onto our dick, her head bobbing back and forth as she fucked us and used her jaw muscles to contract her facial vagina on our cock at the same time.  As he closed his eyes and began to concentrate, I could feel his morphing power flow through me as well.  I added my power to his, and slowly I could feel the knot inside of Chelsea unbinding.  Her breasts in my hands were shrinking, returning to their normal size, as her arm breasts were lengthening and forming the contours of her toned biceps.  Her nipples spread into hands which wrapped around our body as she pushed us onto the couch, still face fucking us.  Her legs quickly followed suit, reforming to what they once were, raising her off the couch into a more natural position.  I could feel her face start to contract, as she moaned in response to the sensations on her face pussy.  She reached her hand to her original vagina, and rubbed vigorously, bringing herself to near orgasm while pulling her face off our dick.  She finished off our cock as her face changed back while she orgasmed, eventually returning her nose and mouth into a big smile.

“Oh my god that is so much better.”  She smiled as she stretched out, touching her toes and taking a few limber steps.  “Finally back to normal.  That was some good thinking, Beth.  You gonna change yourself back?  Or are we keeping this one around now that it looks like you two made up?”

I leaned over and kissed Adam on the cheek.

“Nah, I think I’m stuck with her now.”  Adam said, as I laughed and hugged our shared torso with all four arms.  It was going to be a good summer break.