Re: Mad Science: It Came From Space - by fortestingpurposes

A Different Kind of Milk

About twenty yards away; around the corner and through the bathroom door, Julia was stripping. She lifted off her shirt, then slipped her bra down, shivering as both cocks bounced free. Each tip was damp with what she guessed was pre-cum, or possibly milk. She sat down on the edge of the bathtub. A potential mess aimed into the shower would be a lot easier to clean up.

She wasn’t sure why she was so turned on, but after watching Kara milk her new udders, she couldn’t think of anything but stroking her twin cocks. In a way, she would be doing the same thing, though she didn’t know if her new nipples were even capable of lactation.

She breathed deep and reached towards the turgid erections on either breast. Both rods twitch in her grip. That alone was enough to make her shiver. They were surprisingly hard now and had never felt so sensitive.

Pulling forward made her foreskins wrinkle up around either head. The excess of skin also pulled her breasts forward in a rather unexpected way. She wasn’t a stranger to tugging her own nipples from time to time, but now she practically had handles to grab. Her twin cocks flexed within as she slid her hands back, pressing both fists into her bosom. With both foreskins pulled back, her two mushroom-shaped heads were fully revealed. She adjusted her grip to take hold of the exposed flesh, shivering as her warm hands met the damp heads.

She wasn’t all that familiar with stroking a cock that was physically connected, so she began by rhythmically stroking them similar to the way Kara had been forcing her milk out. Like Kara, she was leaking, albeit not nearly as much. Still, the clear fluid that pinched out with each stroke was a perfect lubricant. She was quickly getting a feel for her new toys. Each sensitive spasm nearly made her fall off of the bathtub. The tips felt similar to her clit, but more intense... More concentrated.

While nothing could deter her from the cocks, she couldn’t help feeling a bit jealous of her brother. If she had two more arms, she could be playing with her pussy as well. Just the thought of it made her eyes roll back. A moan escaped her lips. She didn’t care if anyone heard, this was pure bliss.

Soon, Julia felt heat building deep in her chest. Strange muscles tensed and her left cock shot cum onto the wall of the shower. She wasn’t prepared for the sudden rush and fell backwards, twisting to land on her left hand and barely catching herself as her second cock began to flex. She rolled onto her back just as a second stream erupted from her right breast. The creamy fluid arched through the air and fell in a streak across her face. Without thinking, she licked some from her lip. It was surprisingly sweet...

Her twin cocks continued to twitch until one last involuntary flex ejected the remainder. Everything was spinning as she pushed herself onto her elbows. She knew that it must have been the result of jerking off but the feeling wasn’t slowing down. Had she hit her head when she fell to the floor?

No... She caught herself... She was sure of it...

*Kara finishes milking herself

Feeling Thursty

Kara continued to twist and pull on her nipples until the pressure behind them had subsided. She didn’t see an end to the milk production but was running out of room in the bowl. Not only that, she was feeling dehydrated. It wasn’t a huge bowl, maybe three liters. Still, that was a lot of fluid to lose in such a short amount of time. She felt somewhat lightheaded as she stood up and placed the sloshing bowl on her dresser. This wasn’t like before. Drinking something would make this sort of dizziness go away.

She stared at the milky fluid in the bowl and curiously dipped a finger in to sample it. It was surprisingly tasty. But it had come from her breasts and she wasn’t all that keen on re-hydrating with her own bodily fluids.

She retrieved her bra from the edge of the bed. This was the moment of truth. While her chest was no longer sore, it was still firm and possibly larger than before. Of course, there were also four thick teat-like nipples on each gland. Fortunately, they had softened and were relatively easy to hold down. She still had to be careful with them. It seemed any excessive force would release more milk.

She lifted the bra into place; bending all eight nipples upward as the cups slid over them. She had to poke three of the excess nipples down into the cups but, aside from being a little tight, the bra fit. She adjusted the shoulder straps and made one last check in the mirror before replacing her shirt. They looked relatively normal aside from some new lumps. Hoping it wasn't too noticeable, she left for the living room.

“Feeling better already?” Henry asked as she rounded the corner.

“Yea...” Kara hesitated. “Just needed to get something out... Where’s Julia?”

“Oh. She went to the bathroom.” He said. “Come to think of it, she’s been in there for a while...”

“Huh... I’ll go check on her.” Kara said, rubbing her head. “But first... I gotta get something to drink.”

She didn’t spare much time emptying a large glass of water. As expected, the headache faded. She thought she could already feel her breasts tightening up with new milk but ignored it. It wasn’t painful. At least not yet...

After what they saw on TV, she decided to be honest. She planned to tell Henry about this new change, but would wait until Julia was back. The three of them were in this together and needed to know what was happening.

She made her way down the hall to check on her friend...

*Kara checks on Julia

Checking Julia

Kara gently knocked the door and called out. “Julia... You OK in there?”

No response... Kara called out again and twisted the knob. It was unlocked. She cracked it open and called once more.

“Julia, are you alright?”

“Huh?...” Julia groaned... “What’s going on...”

“Can I come in?” Kara asked, pushing the door forward a few more inches.

“Uh... Sure...” She replied, sitting up with her back to the door.

Kara pushed open the door and slipped inside, making sure to close it behind her.

“Is everything alright?” Kara asked, relieved to hear a response.

“I almost passed out.” Julia replied.

“What were you doing?” Kara asked.

“I was...” Julia hesitated, reaching up to feel her dick nipples. “I was... What the hell?”

Julia stood up and twisted to face Kara.

“They’re gone...” Kara said, glancing at Julia’s probing hands.

“Why does my face feel so weird?” Julia asked with a slight lisp.

She touched her face and felt something soft and wet. Had she cut herself when she fell? It didn't hurt. In fact, it felt somewhat familiar. She pulled her hand away and didn’t find any blood. Just clear fluid. Come to think of it, her second orgasm had landed on her face. Maybe that’s all it was.

Still, something felt really strange.

“Uh... I think you’d better take a look in the mirror...” Kara said...

*Julia's mouth turned into a pussy

New Lips

Julia cautiously stepped over to the vanity. She looked perfectly ordinary with one major exception. Apparently a pussy that had taken up residence where her mouth had been. For whatever reason, it still operated as her mouth, allowing her to speak almost clearly. She used familiar muscles to hold it open. Behind the wrinkled labia were her teeth and tongue. Warm breath fogged the glass as she examined it. As far as she could tell, it was a vagina on the outside only.

“Am I allowed to freak out?” Julia asked, shivering at the sight of her new lips moving.

“You didn’t mind the dick nipples.” Kara laughed. “What’s wrong with this?

“The dicks weren’t on my face...” Julia complained.

“Well... If we’ve changed twice, who’s to say we won’t change again...” Kara shrugged. “Maybe you’ll get your mouth back on the next one...”

“But why did we change again?” Julia asked. “Did Henry change too?”

“I don’t think so...” Kara replied. “He still had four arms...”

“Wait...” Julia considered. “What were you doing right before you changed?”

“You know what I was doing.” Kara blushed.

“Yea...” Julia considered. “And I was... Doing that too...”

“Do you think that’s what triggers it?” Kara asked.

“Only one way to find out.” Julia said, drooling from the bottom of her slit.

“That was fun and all, but I’m exhausted...” Kara laughed.

“Maybe Henry will test the theory for us.” Julia shrugged.

As if on queue, Henry yelled from down the hall. “Are you two alright in there?”

“Uh... We’re fine... Mostly...” Kara called back. “Why?”

“Hurry back...” He hollered. “They’re interviewing those conjoined reporters...”

*Julia goes to show off her new pussy

Showing Off

“I guess I can’t just hide in your bathroom for the rest of the evening...” Julia sighed. “Time to go should go show off my new pussy...”

“You could put on a scarf or something...” Kara suggested. “I mean, it’s obvious you changed again, but he doesn’t have to see it.”

“It’s fine...” She replied halfheartedly. “If this is my new face, then why hide it?”

“Suit yourself...” Kara shrugged. “I don’t think I’ll be showing off, but I’m gonna tell him what happened. I think it’s best we all keep an open dialog about this. At least until someone figures out why it’s happening.”

“Or how to fix it...” Julia added as she pulled her bra back into place.

She replaced her shirt then took one last look in the mirror before following Kara back to the living room.

“Hey, hurry up...” Henry insisted.

“Hold your horses, we’re coming...” Julia said, still lisping. “What did we miss?”

Henry noticed the slurred speech and glanced towards her. “What the heck happened to your face?”

“I could say the same to you!” Julia quipped.

He squinted. “No, seriously... Is that...”

“Yep...” Julia interrupted. “I’m talking out of a vagina.”

“But... Why?” Henry stuttered. “How?”

“We changed again.” Julia explained. “I lost my dicks and grew a pussy on my face.”

“How are you even talking?” Henry said, still dumbfounded by her vertical mouth.

“Well, technically... They’re still lips.” She laughed. “But I honestly don’t know... All the muscles feel the same. The opening just changed.”

“OK...” Henry said. “You changed again... But how? What did you do?”

“Uh... I think I’ll let you tell him.” Kara said, turning towards Julia...

*Kara explains what happened

How it Felt

“Why do I have to do it?” Julia dribbled. “You started it!”

“Fine...” Kara muttered. “I got really ... horny... I wasn’t sick when I left. I had just needed to... Calm down.”

“When I ... Finished... My crotch went back to normal.”

“It didn’t stop though. I got really dizzy and my chest felt sore. When the dizziness stopped, I had eight nipples and a lot of milk to squeeze out.”

Henry was now more aware of the unusual bulges against Kara’s shirt, but decided not to point them out. He turned back to Julia. Trying not to stare at her face pussy, he asked. “How’d you change then?”

“Same thing I suppose. I felt really hot and bothered; went to the bathroom to ... How would you say it... Um... ‘Squeeze one out’ or two out in my case.” She shrugged. “Anyway... I did my business and was about to pass out when Kara knocked. I shook it off and discovered my new lips and a dick-less chest.”

She was still feeling tired from the ordeal and stretched her pussy open to yawn. Both Henry and Kara looked away out of respect.

“What’s wrong...” She asked through the end of the yawn. “Is my new mouth bothering you?”

“Sorry... It’s just... Well...” Kara stuttered. “I can’t say I’ve ever watched a pussy yawn before, and I’m sure Henry isn’t all that thrilled to see that part of you.”

She opened her lips into an awkward grin and said, “Get used to it... This may very well be permanent.”

The thought made her shiver. It wasn’t ideal, but for all she knew, it truly was how she would spend the rest of her life. She supposed it could have been worse, at least she could still talk.

“They said something on the news while you two were... Busy...” Henry recalled. “Something about people getting really aroused after changing.”

“That’s an understatement.” Julia replied.

“We might have an idea for why we transformed again.” Kara added, considering what he had just said...

*Kara offers a new theory

Masturbation Trigger

“It might be related to masturbation.” She continued. “It probably sounds a little gross, but it did just happened to both of us, right after ... you know...”

“So, if I jerk off, I’ll change again?” Henry asked, holding up his new limbs. “I wonder if I’ll get to keep my extra arms.”

“Could just be a proximity thing...” Julia suggested, humorously stepping towards him.

“We don’t really know anything for sure.” Kara shrugged.

“I wasn’t that far away to begin with...” Henry added. “But I haven’t change... yet...”

“Maybe you’ll change now that we’re back in the room” Julia said, taking another step. “You’ll have to say goodbye to those fancy new arms.”

“I’ll let you know if I start to feel anything.” He laughed. “So, while you two were having fun, I was flipping through stations. A few places discussed the ‘sudden arousal’ symptoms, and some were showing footage of changed people...”

“Oh... I also turned back to the station where those two reporters merged together. They started interviewing them after they had calmed down. I guess they’re sharing control of the body and can feel each other. And fortunately, they weren’t in any pain.”

“That seems to be a running theme with these changes...” Kara added. “Though my boobs did feel pretty sore when they were full...”

Henry blushed, once again reminded that the lumpiness on either of her breasts was actually several extra nipples. He tried not to think about it as he recalled the broadcast.

“We were wondering if they had families...” He said, briefly glancing at Julia. “As it turns out the guy did have a wife, but the girl was single. Imagine trying to explain that when you got home from work?”

He glanced back towards the television. “Looks like it’s over now.”

“Maybe they’ll replay it... I’m sure that sort of thing would be good for ratings.” Julia said, reclaiming her seat on the recliner...

*They decide to check on Frank

Thinking About Frank

“After all that, you just want to kick back and watch more TV?” Kara joked.

“What can I say, I’m easy to please.” Julia shrugged, pulling the tab to recline the chair. “Honestly though, I just want to rest for a minute... That was more of a workout than I expected...”

“I’m not surprised. Most guys need to take a nap after blowing their load.” Henry grinned. “And I’m guessing you just did that twice?”

Julia didn’t respond out of spite. Instead, she slouched further into the chair and closed her eyes.

“Anything you’d like to watch?” Henry offered, picking up the remote from the couch.

“Nah...” Kara replied. “Every station’s playing the same thing anyway.”

“Henry felt a little silly for making the suggestion. She was right, there were different reports but for the most part, it was just looping the same information.”

“It’s crazy to think about isn’t it...” He said. “We’re all infected with something...”

“But so are neighbors... Maybe even friends and family. For miles, people are changing... Just like us.”

“Don’t make it sound so bad.” Kara frowned. “Good things happened too. People were cured.”

“Speaking of neighbors... I wonder how Frank’s doing.”

“Who?” Henry asked.

“Frank... He’s the guy we were helping when you were waiting for us.” Kara explained. “He grew a third leg and we helped him back to his apartment.”

“Wanna go check on him?” He asked. “Might be nice to get some fresh air anyway.”

“Sure... I imagine he’d appreciate the company...” Kara agreed. “I got the impression that he didn't have many visitors. Julia, would you like to come with us?”

“Nah...” She groaned. “I’m sure he’s fine...”

“Guess it’s just us...” Henry said, holding open the front door. “Lead the way Kara...”

*Assumptions

Assumptions

Kara glanced across the pavilion as they moved along the walkway. The sun was low in the sky. The area was still deserted and the car that was being loaded earlier had gone. Must have been in a hurry given the tread marks left behind. The shadow of her own apartment partially covered the building on the other side of the pavilion. In the shade, she could see a handful of lights diffused through curtains.

She figured other people were staying inside to avoid the infection, to cope with changes or were oblivious to the whole thing. The only indication of life outside of those sparse lights was an occasional car zipping by on the nearby road. She could also see a plane high in the stratosphere. She wondered if anyone on board had been infected.

“Where are we going anyway?” Henry asked, catching her mid-thought.

“Huh... Oh...” She stuttered. “Twenty-three.”

“So this guy grew an extra leg?” He asked.

She nodded, offering a brief recap of what had transpired.

A muffled chime rang somewhere inside as she pressed the doorbell. They could hear shuffling, but no response otherwise.

“Frank?” She asked, tapping the door with her knuckle, “It’s Kara... I wanted to see how you were doing.”

“You should go away.” He replied, with concern in his voice.

“Did something happen?” She asked.

“I... I changed again...” He hesitated. “I don’t want it to happen to you too.”

Kara rolled her eyes. She was tempted to make a comment about men being too horny for their own good, but she was a hypocrite in that regard. For all she knew, he may have experienced the same unexpected arousal that she dealt with earlier.

“I’m sure I’ll be fine.” She began. “Can I come in?...”

*Frank decides to let them in

Let Them In

Frank stayed silent.

“I ... Uh... Also changed again...” Kara admitted.

“Do you suppose he changed for the same reason?” Henry asked with a wry smile.

“Who’s that?” Frank panicked.

“This is Henry.” She explained. “Julia’s brother.”

“That’s not Julia?” Frank asked.

“Nope, definitely not Julia...” Henry laughed.

Frank turned the dead bolt and cracked open the door to see for himself.

“They way things have been going today. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Julia in a new body.”

With a sigh, he pulled the door open and beckoned them both inside. He was wrapped in a blanked so they could only see his head. Kara could have sworn he was shorter than when she had met him earlier, but wasn’t sure.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way... But did you ... play with your...” Kara struggled to find the right words.

“She wants to know if you jerked off before changing.” Henry interrupted.

“That’s a little personal.” Frank shrugged. “But yea... I suppose I did...”

“Don’t feel bad, you’re in good company.” Henry pointed a thumb at Kara.

“Shut up!” Kara blushed. “I couldn’t help it!”

“Kara proposed a theory and so far it’s been pretty accurate...” Henry added.

“R-... Right.” Kara continued. “We think masturbation triggers new changes.”

“Is that what happened?...”

*Kara offers to share her change first

Hesitant to Share

Author note:
Reference “Frank Tests His New Body” for the session prior to Frank’s new change #97781

“Uh... I’m not sure I want to say.” Frank blushed.

“Would it help if I told you about my new change first?” Kara offered.

“Maybe...” Frank hesitated, pulling the blanket tighter around his shoulders...

Kara sighed. “So, I was doing my business. Felt pretty intense with two... Anyway... After I finished, I felt pressure in my chest and before I knew it, my boobs had turned into udders.”

She pushed her breasts together, emphasizing the lumpiness that peaked each orb. Frank glanced at her chest, noticing several damp spots forming. She quickly pulled her hands away as the familiar sensation of lactation teased her numerous nipples. She didn’t look, unsure if anything had come out. Feeling embarrassed, she quickly finished her explanation by mentioning that her nether region had also gone back to normal.

“So you’re making milk now?” Frank asked, trying to guess what they might look like under the shirt.

“Dammit” She cursed, crossing her arms over the damp cloth. “That wasn’t supposed to happen...”

“That pretty well sums up the day doesn’t it...” Henry laughed.

Kara shot him a look, then turned back to Frank, “So what about you? Will you tell us what happened?”

“I guess so...” He hesitated. “After you left, I checked out my new leg... Of course, it was hard to miss the other additions. I guess you could understand that better than anyone else I’ve met today.”

“I didn’t have an extra leg in between mine.” Kara mumbled.

“Still a strange feeling...” Frank continued. “Having two and all...”

“I went to take a shower afterwards. While I was cleaning up I felt...”

“Pressure?” Kara offered.

“Yea... I guess that’s the best way to describe it.” He shrugged. “I felt that and began to change again... I don’t know how to explain my new body. I guess I’ll just show you. Be warned, I’m not wearing anything under this blanket...”

He took a deep breath and loosened his grip, allowing the fabric to fall...

*He still has three... legs?

Extra Legs?

He was relatively normal from his waist up, but below that were three fleshy limbs that could best be described as tentacles. Though somehow they looked more familiar than that. Kara and Henry soon made the connection as their eyes traveled down the length and found that the ends were cock heads. Each larger than a fist. There was no denying it. The skin was slightly wrinkled and even had visible veins in some places.

The entire time they had been talking, Frank had been balanced on a tripod of dicks. His legs were completely replaced and where his normal genitals should have been were just creases where the wrinkled skin transitioned into his torso.

Henry seemed unfazed by the exposure, but Kara felt goosebumps running down her spine. Three impossibly large cocks were pressed into the floor only a few yards from where she was standing. A constant feeling of arousal was making her wet. She managed to shake it off, but knew that it wouldn’t be long before she’d need to do something about it. On top of that, her breasts were feeling more firm; likely in need of another milking session.

“Oh my god...” Henry started. “You’d put a horse to shame with those!”

“Stop that!” Kara blushed. “They... Don’t hurt, do they?” I mean... You’re standing on them...”

“No... It’s just like the last change.” Frank assured her. “They feel different, but weirdly normal. It didn’t even take me long to figure out how to walk with them.”

“That would totally suck to step on a Lego brick...” Henry said. “Or maybe you’d enjoy it... Shit... I don’t know what you’re into...”

Frank couldn’t help laughing at the comment. “Guess I’ll need to watch my step...”

He flexed the three shafts, bending down to retrieve the blanket. It was a very strange to see dicks moving like that, but he didn’t seem hindered. In fact, these prehensile dicks seemed to articulate far more than an ordinary leg could have. He draped the blanket back over his shoulders and closed it around his torso, effectively hiding the phallic limbs.

“There you have it...” Frank added. “I’ve become some kind of penis monster.”

“All you have to do is jerk off again...” Henry shrugged. “Hard to say what you might get next, but maybe you’ll grow your legs back...”

Kara through for a moment, glancing around the quiet apartment. Frank must have been out of the loop since he didn’t have a television.

“We’ve been watching the news back in my apartment. Would you like to join us?” Kara suggested. “You’re welcome to come by if you aren’t planning to do anything else...”

*Frank is invited for supper

Invitation

Frank gave it a moment of thought. “I was going to cook supper soon, but I might come by afterwards.”

The mention of food made Kara’s stomach growl. It was yet another thing to add to the list of discomfort that continued to plague her body. “Oh jeez... I wish you hadn’t said that. I’m famished.”

“Do you suppose any takeout places are still open?” Henry asked.

“Hard to say...” Kara replied. “Lot’s of businesses have been closed since the outbreak started.”

“Frank... Why not join us for supper? I’ll see if that pizza place down the street is still open. If not we can just cook something at my place.”

Frank hesitated, but finally said. “Alright. I’ll meet you over there. Just let me see if I can find something to wear besides this blanket.”

Henry and Kara left for her apartment while Frank went to find something to wear. He had no trouble slipping on a shirt, but didn't own any three legged pants. While he considered his options, he pulled three socks from a drawer. Unlike his legs, these penises could be bent in any given direction, making it easy for him to hold each shaft upright while he slipped socks over the glands. They twitched from the stimulation. It felt like he was putting on cloth condoms, pulling back his foreskin as they went.

He did his best to ignore the dirty thoughts, knowing that his new friends were be waiting. The socks dulled the feeling of his bare skin against the floor, making it a little easier to walk. All things considered, he was dressed. Admittedly, the majority of his three shafts were still visible, but each head was hidden in a sock. Without a groin or ass, he really didn’t need pants. Consequently, he began to wonder how he’d use the restroom if the need presented itself.

He brushed the thoughts aside, guessing that he would just pee from one of his new ‘legs’ and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wrap around his waist. At the time, it was his best idea; albeit somewhat inconvenient. A better option appeared in the form of his bath robe hanging on the door. It wasn’t exactly formal wear, but would do the job well enough. He cinched the belt around the base of his cocks and looked in a mirror mounted on the bathroom door. If not for the third ‘leg’ visible under the robe, he could pass as normal. Feeling relatively satisfied with his appearance, he left his apartment and made his way towards Kara’s door...

*The pizza place is still open

Carry Outs Only

Kara and Henry entered her apartment, finding Julia sound asleep on the recliner. A line of drool ran down her chin and she was snoring lightly. Her pussy lips fluttered with each breath. Henry couldn’t help laughing at the sight and was unable to stifle it before the sound woke her.

“What... Oh...” Julia said, looking around the room in a daze. “Welcome back...”

Henry was practically holding his breath to keep from laughing. Kara rolled her eyes, though if she were being honest, it was pretty funny. Even a little sexy. She wasn’t really into girls and blamed the dirty thoughts on her state of arousal. Her stomach growled again, a welcome distraction her from the creeping lust. Perhaps food was all she needed to settle down. She took out her cell phone to make a call while Henry failed to hide a smile.

“What’s so funny?” Julia asked, not yet realizing that her pussy mouth was still drooling.

“I’m sorry...” Henry giggled. “I-... I’ve never seen a pussy snoring before...”

“You perv!” Julia scoffed. “Just wait until you jerk off... You’ll probably turn into a giant ass. Oh wait... You already are...”

“Come on sis...” He replied... “It was funny... I’m sure you’d be laughing if Kara was in your place.”

“Don’t bring me into this!” Kara glared. “And keep it down, I’m on the phone.”

“Hello, Shinop’s Pizza.” A man answered after a few rings. “What can I get for you?”

“Oh wow, I didn’t think you’d be open...” Kara said, caught by surprise.

“Yes, until 10pm, but carry outs and dine-in only today.”

“That’s fine...” Kara replied. “I’d like a carry out order with... One medium cheese, a large pepperoni, and ... one sec...”

She put a hand over the receiver. “What else do you want me to get? Should I get sausage too?”

“Works for me...” Henry answered.

“Get bread sticks!” Julia added.

Kara passed on the information to the man on the phone and asked for two large bottles of soda as well. He thanked her for the order, and finished the call with a pickup time and price...

*Recap (With Illustrations)

Recap (Illustrated)

This is a brief overview of everything that’s happened up until now. You won’t miss anything if you skip it.

===

A fleet of alien pods jam packed with biological programming were launched from an advanced alien world. After a while, one of them crash landed on earth. It fell into a mall full of people. The military was quick to cover it up, but weren’t quick enough to stop if from pumping out an undetectable contagion. The first sign of change came when hospitals were forced to release patients in droves.

People were becoming healthy, regardless of how ill they had been. It was great news for many but, in the days that followed, people began to change in other ways. News stations were frantically trying to find the cause. Nobody thought to link it back to the alien pod except for a few of the people who witnessed it first hand.

Kara was one of those witnesses, infected at ground zero. Her story began in the following week, when she discovered a second vagina between her legs.

http://i.imgur.com/7jJ6rEZ.png

After her alarming discovery she called Julia, a friend who had also been affected by the outbreak. Julia met up with her and showed off her nipples, which had become functional penises.

http://i.imgur.com/RsBloXm.png

They settled in to watch the news, hoping to find answers beyond Kara’s alien pod theory. They see a man and woman arguing morals. It came to an abrupt end when the woman grew a third breast.

http://i.imgur.com/AHKI9X1.png

Henry, Julia’s brother, called to see where she was. Julia didn’t tell him about their changes, but did invite him to Kara’s apartment. While they waited for his arrival, their neighbor came by to check on them. Shortly after visiting, he grew a third leg that doubled his groin in the process. Frank introduced himself shortly after.

http://i.imgur.com/5SxGtvO.png

The girls made sure Frank was OK, then went back to Kara’s apartment where Julia’s brother was waiting. He hadn’t been affected as far as they could tell, but that changed when two new arms grew from his torso.

http://i.imgur.com/TGtdYw0.png

They kept an eye on the news, hoping for new information. During a live report, two anchors began to merge, ending up conjoined in a single body with two heads. Half male and half female.

http://i.imgur.com/HKmc9SB.png

During the spectacle, Kara became uncontrollably aroused. They would soon learn that this was a symptom of their new conditions, though it was more apparent if the changes had affected a person’s genitals. Such as with Julia’s dick nipples or her own twin pussies. Henry’s genitals hadn’t been modified, so he felt fine while the two of them left to relieve themselves.

The private time uncovered a new part of the condition. As it turned out, reaching a climax triggered new changes. Kara’s split vagina went back to normal, but she ended up with eight teats hanging from milk filled breasts.

http://i.imgur.com/pkpAeUz.png

Julia ended up losing her nipple dicks, but discovered a pussy where her mouth had been. Jerking off her dick nipples had been more exhausting than she expected, prompting a nap when she made it back to the living room.

http://i.imgur.com/jd9EKFI.png

Henry and Kara went to Frank’s apartment to see how he was doing. They learned that he had tested out his newly multiplied groin. His lower half had been replaced by three enormous prehensile cocks.

http://i.imgur.com/1yklKKp.png

The group realized that they hadn’t eaten much all day and decided to search for a carry out place. Kara invited Frank to join them...

*Julia feels modest about her new mouth

Unexpected Modesty

“The guy said it would be ready in 30 minutes, give or take.” Kara explained, noting the time on her phone.

“What do I owe you?” Henry asked, pulling out his wallet.

“Don’t worry about it.” Kara shrugged. “I owe Julia for lunch the other day and you’re my guest.”

Regardless of her reasoning, he insisted; handing her a few crumpled bills. She reluctantly accepted it.

“Guess I’ll go pick it up. I’m not sure how they’d react if they saw either one of you.”

“Fair enough...” Julia replied. “But you should go change your shirt first.”

“Oh yea...” Kara frowned, remembering the wet spots.

“Didn’t you take care of that earlier?” Julia asked, parting her lips in what Kara guessed was a grin.

“They don’t seem to stop...” Kara mumbled, before leaving for her room.

Julia turned her attention to Henry. “How was Frank?”

“Seemed fine. He changed again... apparently. Though I never saw his first one.”

“Changed again?” She echoed. “How?”

“You should ask him yourself.” Henry grinned. “Kara invited him for supper.”

“Are you serious?” Julia asked, slightly panicked. “Dammit... I should cover this up...”

“Your face pussy?” Henry raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t mind showing me or Kara.”

“Yea, but I know you!” Julia argued. “I’ve only met Frank once.”

“Listen. You’re change is pretty mild compared to his. I’m sure it’ll be fine.” Henry assured her. “Besides, you’ve got to eat, right? No sense in covering up your ... mouth. Even if it does look a bit different.”

“Ugh... You’re really loving this, aren’t you.” Julia frowned.

Henry laughed as he settled onto the couch...

*Kara feels thirsty while milking herself

Thirst

Kara found a clean bra and shirt in her dresser. She tucked them under an arm and picked up the bowl of milk that she had left behind earlier that afternoon. She took her cloths and the bowl to the bathroom, where she could have some privacy while milking herself for the second time that day. She pulled the door shut behind her and dumped the bowl of milk into the sink. Now alone, she was free to strip her damp shirt and bra.

Once exposed, she stepped closer to the vanity and took hold of her eight nipples, shivering as her hands met the damp flesh. As inconvenient as it was, these milking sessions did feel amazing. She squeezed a quartet of white jets from each breast. The mild orgasmic response nearly made her knees give out. It didn’t help that she was already feeling horny.

Subsequent strokes weren’t quite so intense, but still felt nice. She was more comfortable standing over the sink since it was essentially bottomless compared to the bowl. The larger basin also allowed less careful aim. Milk sprayed the ceramic, blasting from the porous tips with each pull. What pressure there had been was gradually easing up, though she was now feeling very thirsty.

She considered taking a drink from the faucet, but recalled how sweet her milk had tasted. The thought of drinking her own bodily fluids seemed gross, yet this milk was somehow appealing. Especially since it tasted so good. Perhaps just a sip to wet her mouth, then water from the faucet to quench her thirst.

She held one of the nipples on her right breast an inch away from her lips and licked a bead of milk from the tip. Seemed harmless and tasted as good as she remembered. Throwing caution to the wind, she pulled her lips over the nipple and sucked out more milk. The sensation made her shiver. It was more pleasurable than her hand had been. Maybe more effective too.

Feeling adventurous, she fit all four nipples into her mouth, stifling a moan as milk dribbled down her chin. She continued to milk her left breast by hand, until the streams began to subside. Feeling oddly full, yet just as thirsty, she spat out her nipples. They were reddish and swollen from an unintentional hickey.

With a few more strokes, the last of the milk emptied into the sink. Unlike her first session, her chest felt empty. She began to clean herself up, patting her chest dry and washing her face and chin in the sink.

She slipped into the dry bra and shirt. Her nipples were still relatively large, but without milk holding them firm, her bra was easy to slip on. Before leaving for the living room, she bent down to get a sip of water from the tap. It relieved her thirst, but she almost immediately felt her body converting it into new milk.

She considered the possibility of changing again. While it felt great to milk herself, her pussy was still wet and needy. If not for her company, she would have taken some personal time to ease that tension. Following that would likely be a new transformation. Unfortunately, she had pizza to pick up and guests to entertain. The thought of entertaining Henry with her cunt crossed her mind more than once...

*Frank arrives in a bath robe.

Frank Arrives

Kara found Henry and Julia relaxing in the living room, both focused on the television.

“Have they figured this out yet?” Kara asked, glancing towards the screen.

“Doesn’t sound like it...” Henry shrugged. “Lots of new changes reported, but no cure to speak of.”

Before she could respond, there was a knock. Kara opened the door to find Frank in a bathrobe. His three dick-legs were visible just below the bottom, though now wrapped in socks.

“Hey Kara, Henry...” Frank started. “Julia... Whoa... Is that...”

“Don’t get any ideas!” Julia spat. “I’ve still got teeth in here.”

“Sorry Frank, she’s a little sensitive about her new lips.” Henry joked.

Julia puffed her cheeks in defiance, puckering her pussy mouth in a strangely provocative way. Frank's legs throbbed, nearly making him fall over. He apologized and started towards the couch.

“Hey hold up!” Julia said. “They told me you changed too. Do you still have an extra leg?”

“I guess you could say that...” Frank shrugged.

“Let me see!” Julia insisted.

Frank sighed, then maneuvered to face her. She sat up to get a better look as he undid his belt and pulled open the robe. It only took Julia a moment to realize that his three ‘legs’ weren’t legs at all. Wrinkled skin and veins made her guess that they were a bit more phallic. The mushroom shaped tips verified her assumption. He was walking with three gigantic dicks.

“Oh damn...” Julia started. “You’d put a horse to shame with those!”

“Can you tell she’s my sister?” Henry joked.

Frank couldn’t help laughing as he pulled his robe shut and re-tied the belt. Meanwhile, Kara gathered her purse and keys. It was time to pick up their supper...

*Kara arrives at the pizza place.

Picking Up Supper

An older man was waiting behind the counter, seemingly busy with paperwork. He looked normal, if not a little stressed.

“Oh, hi there...” He started. “Are you Kara?”

“How’d you know?” Kara asked.

“Lucky guess.” He added. “Actually... It’s been a slow day and you’re only the fifth to place an order.”

“I imagine a lot of folks aren’t willing to leave their houses right now...” Kara considered.

“Why's that?” The man asked as he pulled her order from a heater.

“Have you seen the news?” She asked.

“Nope... Don’t watch that crap.” The guy replied. “Bunch of politics and commercials anymore...”

“I’m with you there.” Kara grinned. “But you might make an exception when you get home today... There’s been some kind of outbreak. Most stations have been reporting on it all day. Lot’s of people are staying indoors to avoid being infected.”

“What... Like zombies or something?” He asked, taking her payment.

“Not exactly...” Kara replied. “Almost the opposite. Lots of people are getting healthy, but some are changing in other ways...”

“Maybe my son is infected...” He shrugged, glancing towards the kitchen. “CAUSE HE SHOULD BE MANNING THE REGISTER!”

“That dumb-ass has been in the bathroom for the last hour.”

Kara signed her receipt and thanked him before carrying the pizza and soda towards the entrance. The man came out from behind the counter to hold the door.

“Oh... Thanks again.” Kara offered. “Um... I know it’s none of my business, but does your son usually hide in the bathroom?”

“He likes to hang out in the back, but it’s not usually in the bathroom...” The man considered.

“You might want to check on him... And... Uh... Keep an open mind.”

He gave a confused look, but nodded all the same. Kara left the shop, barely managing to open her car door without letting the soda bottles roll off of the boxes. She was soon on her way back home with the smell of pizza taunting her from the passenger seat...

*They eat supper while Kara's arousal continued to build.

A Feast

She parked her car, balanced the boxes and soda bottles on her arms and climbed the stairs to her apartment. Her body still felt hot from near constant arousal, but the smell of food distracted her. She stopped in front of her door, fumbling to pull keys from her pocket without dropping anything.

Frank and Henry were well into a discussion when they heard someone outside. Henry paused their conversation and opened the door to find Kara. The door wasn’t locked, but she didn’t realize her mistake until Henry pulled it open. He grabbed the two soda bottles in his top to hands and used the bottom set to take the boxes. She thanked him for the help and went to get plates from the kitchen. He found a place for the soda on a nearby end-table and placed the boxes of pizza on the coffee table.

Julia didn’t waste any time finding the bread sticks while Henry and Frank grabbed slices of pizza. Kara was starving and a little annoyed that they didn’t wait for her, but lightened up when she saw a bread stick hanging out of Julia’s pussy mouth. Henry and Frank weren’t paying attention. Kara assumed they were either looking away out of respect, embarrassment, or they simply hadn’t noticed. In truth, they had simply grown accustomed to it while she was out. Everything about their new changes felt more ordinary the longer they were exposed.

Kara found a clear spot on the coffee table for the plates and glasses. Before long, everyone was digging in, enjoying the feast after spending most of the day without anything to eat. When Henry finally did notice his sister’s mouth in action, he couldn’t help cracking a joke.

“Oh wow... First snoring, now chewing?” He nudged Frank’s shoulder. “What else do you suppose it can do?”

She mumbled something incomprehensible through a pussy full of food. It really was a strange thing to witness. A bit of marinara sauce hung from her labia as the greasy bread stick was sucked inside. Her tongue poked out and licked the remaining crumbs and sauce away. She shivered visibly as her tongue ran across her clit. Henry turned away in disgust.

“What’s the matter bro?” Julia asked innocently. “Do my lips bother you? Maybe I should put on some lipstick...”

She dipped another bread stick into the red sauce and smeared it around her labia.

“That’s just not right...” Henry laughed.

“You’re the one who said I shouldn’t cover it...” Julia shrugged, moving the labia into something resembling a mischievous smirk.

Henry ignored it and turned his attention back to a conversation he was having with Frank. Kara was still turned on, thinking about masturbation between every bite. She knew Henry wasn’t all that interested in the slit on his sister’s face, but perhaps he’d be like to see the one between her legs. If only they were alone...

*Everyone decides to head home for the night, but Kara has plans for Henry

Departing Friends and Desperate Sex

Not long after supper, the events of the day began to take their toll. Julia yawned, stretching open her vagina in the process. Henry considered another joke but decided to leave her be. Frank was feeling significantly more informed after watching some news and getting details from his new-found friends but, as the night drew out, he made a decision to head home.

He told them that he’d be happy to pick up supper another night if they wanted to meet up again, then wished them luck with their various changes before leaving the apartment. Julia took the opportunity to say goodbye as well. Henry was the last to leave, but never made it out the door. Kara was feverish with lust. With each passing moment it became more difficult to hide. Her cheeks were flushed red and her panties were soaked through. She was glad for the company, but thrilled to see them leaving. She was desperate for a little personal time, but maybe she could get help. Against her better judgment, she stopped Henry before he could leave.

He was confused at first, complaining that it was late. His arguments stopped when Kara removed her shirt and unclipped her bra.

“What are you...” His mouth hung open as her udder-like breasts fell into view.

“I can’t take it anymore...” Kara whined. “I need you to fuck me... I need your cock!”

Her nipples swung and breasts wobbled as she grabbed hold of his lower left arm. He didn’t argue as she pulled him into her bedroom. He could already feel his cock throbbing as they kissed and undressed each other. He had an easy time removing the remains of his shirt since the extra arms had torn it apart earlier. Kara bit her lip as she watched him undo his pants with his lower pair of limbs.

She moaned and fell back onto the bed, pushing down her shorts in the process. Henry quickly discarded his own pants and fell on top of her, helping to remove her wet panties with one set of hands while holding himself over her with the other two...

*Henry and Kara begin to change

Changing Again

Henry attempted foreplay, but Kara was well beyond the point of needing a warm-up. She thrust her pelvis up at him, spreading her legs to accept his thick rod. He didn’t understand why she was in such a hurry, much less why he was even in the situation; but wasn’t going to complain.

Using a free hand, he aimed his throbbing gland towards her wet slit, carefully pushing it inside. She squealed, shivering as his cock penetrated her. His heart raced as her cunt clamped down. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He always liked Kara, but never imagined he’d be in bed with her. Granted, he never imagined he’d have four arms, or that she’d have the same number of nipples on each breast. Without much time to prepare and he was already nearing an orgasm. Her pussy felt incredible.

Kara squirmed, quickly reaching her own climax. Little did Henry know, these feeling had been stewing all afternoon. The orgasm rocked her body. It was powerful enough to force milk from her breasts as she convulsed under him. Her tremors were too much to handle; Henry wasn’t able to pull out in time. His cum pumped into her, filling her womb and sapping his strength in the process. His head was spinning as he collapsed on her milk soaked chest.

If not for her body squirming beneath him, he might have passed out. It was easily one of the most intense orgasms he’d ever felt. Even now, his penis throbbed, spitting up any remaining fluid. Normally, he’d be embarrassed to have gone off so soon, but she had clearly beat him to the finish line. She continued to shiver and moan, but made no effort to push him off.

They embraced each other for several moments, simply enjoying the blissful afterglow. At least until Henry felt his legs tingling uncomfortably. Perhaps he had pinched a nerve while thrusting. No, it wasn’t that. This felt familiar.

His head was swimming as the tingling was replaced by pressure; the same pressure that preceded the growth of two new arms. Kara’s masturbation theory must have been true. He was changing again.

Kara eased out of her state of ecstasy when she felt a similar sensation. In a panic, she tried to push him off. It was no use. Her vagina wouldn’t release his penis and her legs were going numb. Realizing what was happening, Henry tried to lift himself off of her. He only succeeded in lifting them both. Like the news anchors earlier that day, it seemed their bodies were merging together. They struggled against the unyielding transformation. In the process, Henry accidentally knocked her lamp off of the night stand, breaking the bulb and sending the room into darkness.

Building pressure and unexpected dizziness proved to be too much.

They passed out...

*Kara's blanket feels a little odd

His Penis

Kara’s eyes flutter open to see dim light filtering through the blinds. It was early morning, not quite bright enough to illuminate the room, but it was apparent that the sun would come over the horizon soon. She could hear muffled sound from the television in the living room. They must have forgotten to turn it off last night. She was warm under her blanket; quite content to stay there while she recalled the most absurd dream. She had eight nipples, Julia had a pussy instead of a mouth and Henry had four arms...

It had all felt so real. Real enough that she slipped a hand up to her chest, curious to see if her nipples were normal. To her relief, they were exactly what she expected, though she wondered why she wasn’t wearing anything. She had taken Henry to bed, made love... Her chest felt fine, but was all of that really a dream? The warm blanket that hugged her body felt a little strange. It was almost like... Skin... Her skin. And if she didn't know any better, the bed was moving.

It wasn’t a dream... She must have changed again. Now more concerned, she pushed her arms out and tried to pull the blanket down, only to find it was physically connected to her stomach and back. It wasn’t a dream after all.

“Ugh... Kara?” Henry groaned as he came to. “Are you here?”

“Yes...” Kara replied. “I can’t move my legs. I’m not even sure I have any. Can you turn on the light?”

“I think I broke it...” He explained.

“Just... Flip the switch by the door.” She insisted, remembering how they had knocked it over.

He slid off the bed, jerking Kara with him. She didn’t understand what was happening, but whatever had replaced her legs was being moved. She wanted to guess that he had knocked her off of the bed, but the floor never came. Instead, she was jostled between two firm masses. She held her arms out to brace herself while Henry switched on the ceiling light.

Now able to see, she noticed that the room around her seemed enormous. It looked like she still had her legs, though they had grown larger. Bigger around than her entire torso. A bit hairier too. Something soft was pressed against her stomach. Her changed perspective became apparent when Henry glanced down to see why his groin felt so odd.

“Kara?...”

*She's his dick now

Dickgirl (Illustrated)

What Kara assumed was a blanket had actually been Henry’s foreskin. She was hanging upside down with her torso resting against his balls. Her upper body had shrank during their conjoinment. She had effectively replacing the end of his cock.

“Unbelievable...” Henry exclaimed. “Is that really you?”

“Of course it’s me!” She argued. “I can’t believe this... I’m your dick now?”

Aside from the fact that Kara was sticking out of his foreskin, his cock must have been at least twice as large as before. The added weight new girth, along with her upper body felt very weird. Though not nearly as odd as her hands as she tugged on the skin and investigated what used to be her legs. Henry was somewhere between disturbed and aroused, though the latter seemed to be winning out as Kara rose upward. Heat pumped into her from Henry’s massive body and her mouth began to water.

“What the fuck! Are you turned on by this?”

“I’m not doing it on purpose...” He reasoned. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have stayed... I should have just gone home.”

Aside from the rush of blood, Kara realized that she could also feel his anxiety. She swallowed a mouthful of excess saliva, then twisted to face him; surprising them both with prehensile movements. Perhaps surprising Henry even more since an erection, even partial, should have been rigid. He shivered from the feeling of blood being forced through her twisted torso.

http://i.imgur.com/Uuqoi3k.png

Kara ignored the unusual sensation as best she could. “Don’t apologize... This is my fault too. I don’t know what came over me last night... I-...I shouldn’t have done that.”

“So... What should we do now?” Henry hesitated, still unsure how to handle having a girl for a penis.

Kara knew her options and wondered if she should make the most obvious suggestion...

*Recalling the Source

Recalling the Source

She knew that masturbation would trigger a new change, but there was no telling whether or not it would split them apart. Given that, she suggested they go check the news instead.

Two two of them settled on the couch and flipped through stations. The channels who were still discussing the outbreak didn’t seem to have anything new to report. Nobody had mentioned a cure, though various interviews showed that people were coping quite well. Henry did take note of one comment about ‘ground zero’. As it turned out, officials had designated their home town as such, though they weren’t any more specific than that.

As they watched, Kara’s body began to go soft. Soft enough that she could pull some excess foreskin over her exposed breasts. She was half a dick, but wasn’t ready to abandon her modesty just yet. As an added bonus, her more flaccid state made it easier to move around.

“So, it started somewhere in town...” Henry considered. “Do you suppose It was that thing you saw at the mall?”

“Of course” She replied, recalling the hissing pod. “What else could it have been?”

“Well, we don’t know for sure, but maybe we’ll find some answers if we head back there.” He suggested.

“You really think they’d just let us go in?” She replied. “Last I heard, that place was completely quarantined off.”

“Yea, but they expanded that quarantine to the entire region didn’t they?” He added. “Maybe the military left to deal with other incidents. Plus, I’m pretty sure one of my friends said the mall had reopened on Monday.”

“I doubt it, but now you’ve got me curious.” She shrugged. “I guess it couldn’t hurt to drive out there and take a look.”

“That settles it then.” He said as he picked up the remote and turned off the television. “We’ll go investigate the mall!”

“You’re handling this way to well...” Kara mumbled.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” Henry began. “But I think I got the better end of the deal on this transformation.”

“Ya think?” Kara scoffed...

*Preparing to head out

Gathering His Clothes

Henry suggested putting his cloths back on and moved towards the bedroom. With each step, Kara felt her body wobble between his thighs. The movement was making her hard.

“Seriously?” She complained as her breasts slipped free of the ever tightening foreskin. “You need to stop that!”

“Don’t blame me!” He laughed. “You’re the one who keeps wiggling around down there. What do you expect to happen?”

Kara crossed her arms over her exposed chest and once again did her best to ignore the excessive salivation and warmth pumping through her torso. Henry lifted his pants from the bedroom floor and stared at the zipper.

“I don’t make a habit of letting my dick hang out of the fly, but I may make an exception for you.” He grinned. “Do you have a shirt I could borrow?”

She looked down at his torn shirt on the floor, then pointed towards the second row from the top on her dresser. “Should be something that will fit you in there.”

“Mostly just things I wear to bed.” She shrugged. “I doubt any of my usual shirts would fit.”

He retrieved his underwear and placed them with his pants on the edge of her bed, then shuffled through the drawer to find a suitable shirt. Many were small, but he lucked out and found a large t-shirt stuffed in the bottom.

“This should work...” He began. “Um... Don’t take this the wrong way but would you mind if we took a quick shower before I put these on?”

“What the hell Henry!” She twisted around and glared at him. “Don’t be such a perv!”

“I’m not...” He replied, startled by the sudden movement. “I just... I’m covered in sweat and if you don’t remember, half of your body was covered in cum when we passed out... You can’t tell me your lower body isn’t a bit raunchy from all that.”

Kara had hardly noticed, but a quick sniff of her palm made her nose wrinkle. He was right, she wasn’t exactly fresh and reluctantly agreed to his proposition. Henry picked up the wad of semi-clean clothes and left for the bathroom....

*They take a quick shower.

Clean Up

A familiar feeling was pushing on his bladder. A quick glance towards the toilet reminded him that he hadn’t used the restroom since yesterday. Kara’s situation would soon go from bad to worse, but he decided not to mention it just yet. He closed the lid and placed his cloths on the seat, then turned on the water and waited for it to warm up.

“You alright?” He asked, glancing down at Kara.

“I’m fine...” She replied. “This really doesn’t bother me like I imagine it should.”

“Yea...” He agreed. “I had four arms yesterday. I should have been freaking out, but something about it just felt... Normal.”

“I imagine Julia would agree.” Kara laughed.

“Yea... She handled her pussy mouth situation really well.” He laughed. “Same goes for your neighbor with those dick legs...”

“Funny thing. Frank and I aren’t too different now...” Kara shrugged. “His lower half was dicks... My lower half is a dick... Seems to me, this outbreak has had a few recurring themes.”

Henry grinned as he stepped into the warm shower and pulled the curtain shut. At first, he let the water hit his back, then coordinated with Kara to get her cleaned up. He dabbed a small amount of soap on his palm and held it down in front of her so she could gather some on her hands to scrub her arms and torso. They both blushed as he lathered the rest onto his balls and around his thighs and legs. Kara was essentially a self stroking penis. And of course, this mild stimulation was making her rigid again. This time, she didn’t blame him for it. She really enjoyed the way it felt; though she was distracted by another less pleasant pressure building in his bladder. She knew it was only a matter of time before they would need to relieve it.

Henry didn’t give his partially erect dick girl much though as he scrubbed his upper body. While the situation was definitely a bit lewd, he didn’t suggest cleaning off to take advantage of her. He was genuinely feeling sweaty and sticky and hated the idea of going out like that. Kara could sense some of that and never became fully erect, even though she found some parts of her body to be surprisingly sensitive. Most notable was where his foreskin attached to her torso. She lathered soap into the folds and scrubbed them clean, occasionally asking Henry to move her under the water to rinse off excess suds. It was a fairly standard procedure until Henry turned just enough for a jet to drum against her side.

She was completely caught off guard as her torso flexed involuntarily. She shook it off and worked quickly to rinse off the remaining soap while Henry rinsed any remaining suds from his legs...

*They take care of one more thing before stepping out of the shower

Relieving Pressure

“Kara...” He stuttered after the last of the soap swirled down the drain. “I-... I need to... Sort of...”

“I know... I feel it too.” Kara sighed. “Lets just get this over with.”

She looked toward the drain. Henry couldn’t believe she was so quick to accept it, but was glad. The pressure was becoming more unbearable each passing minute. Without another word, he relaxed his kegel muscle. Kara felt heat moving quickly down his shaft and through her torso. In less than a second, she was vomiting a steady stream of urine. It was surprisingly hot as it blasted from her mouth. She wasn’t thrilled about the taste. Somewhere between salt water and pizza grease. The smell wasn’t much better. Yet somehow she didn’t mind this anymore than when she had to milk herself.

After about fifteen seconds, the flow subsided. Henry flexed a few times to force out the remainder, then moved her under the shower so that she could rinse the taste out. For him, that might have been the most unusual feeling he’d ever experienced. His pee hole was literally swishing water. When it seemed like she was done, he turned off the water and pulled open the curtain.

“That feels much better.” Kara said, shivering as the cool air hit her skin.

“Yea...” Henry hesitated, still surprised that she hadn’t been freaking out. “Uh... Do you have a spare towel?”

“Just use mine.” She replied, pointing towards a towel hanging nearby.

He pulled it off the bar and began to dry his body from the top down, careful not to be too ‘playful’ when drying his phallic companion. He took care of his legs and back, then held the bunched up towel in front of her so she could dry her face and hair.

*Henry coordinates with Kara to put on his pants

Getting Dressed

Henry pulled on his underwear and held the front forward with the fly open so she could slip though. Next came his pants. He kept the zipper down and buttoned them behind her back. It was a little tight, but worked well enough. Next came the shirt, the only article of clothing that went on without any special considerations.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be...” She answered, glancing toward the bathroom door.

“Ok...” He added. “Obviously, you can hang out when we’re alone, but I think you should hide in my pants when we’re outside.”

She sighed, “I guess so... Can you undo that button?”

Once it was undone, she snaked herself into his pants with her head near the fly. He snapped the button, but left the zipper down so she could still look out. Had it been an ordinary dick, the bulge would have been quite impressive. The lump shifted as she got comfortable, then her head popped out of the unzipped opening.

“This should work. I think I can look out without anyone noticing me. Though I will admit, it’s pretty cramped with your underwear bunched up behind me.”

“I’ll just take them off.” He shrugged. “Might give you a little more room.”

He stripped down and redressed without his underwear. It wasn’t much, but she gained a little room now that his balls weren’t being held up by the fabric.

“This works...” She said, looking up at him. “Lets head out... ... No pun intended...”

He grinned and retrieved his shoes, keys, wallet and phone. She had him take her apartment key as well. Neither of them knew what to expect back at the Mall, but felt hopeful as they stepped outside...

*They leave for the mall

Leaving for the Mall

He locked up the apartment and made his way down the stairs. He could feel Kara shifting in his pants uncomfortably.

“I don’t see anyone around.” He whispered. “It should be alright if you come out.”

She pushed her face through, but kept the rest of her body hidden. There was a good chance someone might be looking through a nearby window. The pavilion was still devoid of people, but it looked like traffic had picked up since yesterday evening. Evidently, people weren’t going to let the outbreak stop them from running errands. Granted, it was still quite sparse compared to the usual traffic on that road.

Henry found his car and hopped in. Kara didn’t waste any time slipping the rest of her body out as soon as the door shut. Thinking of her own condition reminded her of Julia, who might have to keep her mouth covered whenever she went out. That train of thought also reminded her of Frank. She considered bringing either one of them along, but knew that they’d most likely still be sleeping. Come to think of it, she and Henry had gotten up so early that the mall might not even be open yet.

“Hey Henry...” She started. “What time is it?”

“Just after seven.” He replied after a quick glance at the car radio.

“Do you think the mall will even be open?” She asked. “Assuming it’s not totally cordoned off or something...”

He thought for a moment, then said. “They usually don’t open until 8. But I think that’s just the shops inside. The building should still be accessible.”

“I guess it doesn’t hurt to try.” She shrugged. “Worst case, it’s not open yet and we have to wait in the parking lot for a little while.”

“Best case... It’s open and really empty this early in the day. If nobody’s around I might not have to hide in your pants.”

“Way to stay positive.” He replied as they left the parking lot... “But I think the real worst case is that the whole place might still be closed off...”

“Either way, it’s nice to get out of the apartment for a little while.” She shrugged. “That is, if you don’t mind driving. I would have offered, but ... well...”

“It’s fine. I don’t mind.” Henry smiled...

*They arrive at the mall