Topic: Cocksmetic Surgery - by ArtixLV

Source:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25099414/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25111635/

tags: permanent CTF

Re: Cocksmetic Surgery - by ArtixLV

Cocksmetic Surgery - by ArtixLV

It had been only a few weeks since one of her friends had shown up on Cynthia’s doorstep, with a brand new figure. Nano surgery she called it, raving about a brand new cosmetic surgery clinic downtown. The results were undeniably impressive, and despite being reluctantly intrigued, Cynthia now found herself on the front porch of the very same establishment. She examined the inconspicuous building one more time, confirming it was the right address, before taking a deep breath and stepping inside.

The appointment had been made a week prior. The aim was to widen her hips, expand her butt and breasts. That’s why she was currently stripping down in a dressing room next to the operating theater. Her heart rate was through the roof, but she forced herself to unbutton her shirt, to undo her bra, and to slip her panties off her legs. The cool air of the dressing room caressed her skin, but Cynthia was burning up thinking of the people who would observe her during the procedure. She stood there, lost in thought, until someone knocked on the door and entered.

A white clad woman stepped through the door. She must’ve sensed Cynthia’s anxiety, for she chuckled after laying eyes on her.
“There is no need to be so tense, dear. The surgery we perform is completely non-invasive.” Cynthia hurriedly covered her privates before facing the other woman.
“I know that already, but the thought of a million nanomachines injected into my body is enough to make my skin crawl.” The other woman scoffed.
“There’s nothing to be worried about. A nano surgery has never gone wrong in the 3 years it’s been available to the public.” It was a small comfort, but nothing more.

The woman in white led her into a large, white room, with a single reclined operating table in the very middle. The floor, walls and roof were all made out of white tiles. Where the light came from was almost indecipherable. Cynthia was gestured to sit down, and the other woman promptly strapped her arms and legs to the table when she did.
“This is for your own safety,” she said.
“I know, I know.” Despite Cynthia’s protest, the woman continued, perhaps out of worry, perhaps out of duty.
“The nano surgery will alter your cellular structure, and you might experience minor spasms as a result.” She had been informed of all this prior to signing the required paperwork, but being strapped to a table, naked, in front of a woman who she couldn’t remember the name of didn’t make Cynthia any less nervous. “To prevent you from causing harm to yourself and the equipment , this is a necessity,” the other woman continued as she tightened the last leather strap.

“Your attendant will be with you shortly,” she said, before leaving Cynthia alone, unable to move. In the silence that followed, Cynthia had ample time to reflect on the body she had decided to change. In stark contrast to her beautiful face, the rest of her body was plain. Her chest was flat, her butt was flat, her curves were flat, as had her friend’s body been prior to her surgery. Nano surgery was still not completely embraced by society, but the industry was making strides in that department, especially because of how affordable it was. Most anyone could have their body sculpted into whatever they desired.

After some time, another woman entered the room, oddly enough dressed in casual clothes. She introduced herself as Marie on the way to the chair. Cynthia noticed the woman eyeing her as she walked over, and were she not bound, she would’ve covered herself. But all she could do was stare as the blonde woman examined her from head to toe. She opened the small suitcase she was carrying, and pulled a small syringe out of it.
“Nanomachines.” She let the word hang in the air as she studied what appeared to be a grey liquid inside. “They’re a marvel, aren’t they? Letting us do all this, I mean.”
“Let’s get it over with already,” Cynthia said, bothered by her all too familiar attendant.
“I’m glad you’re looking forward to this as much as I am,” Marie said with a grin, and positioned herself at Cynthia’s side. “Just relax while I change your world.” She positioned the needle above Cynthia’s abdomen, and slowly pierced the skin.

The sting was oddly enough not as painful as the size of the syringe would suggest. Cynthia could feel her heartbeat fasten as the grey liquid was injected into her body, millions of nanomachines programmed to change her from the inside. Once there was none left, Marie carefully pulled the syringe free, and placed it back in the suitcase.
“Now just close your eyes and wait for these things work their magic.” Cynthia didn’t need to be told twice. Perhaps some shuteye would save her from the embarrassment of being naked in front of a stranger who seemed to lack even a hint of professional flair. At least the procedure was started quickly.

Cynthia felt no different as she laid on the inclined table. She could hear Marie fidgeting with something, fabric rubbing against fabric, feet on the tiled floor. Only when she felt an unfamiliar pressure on her lap did she open her eyes, and to her shock, she saw a completely naked Marie facing away from her, ass firmly planted on her groin.
“What the fuck are you doing?” Cynthia shouted, trying to throw Marie off, but all she could muster wiggling in place because of the restraints.
“What am I doing?” Marie looked back at Cynthia with a puzzled look. “Is this not what you wanted?”
“I’m here for new curves, not to be assaulted by the staff,” Cynthia said, annoyed, still trying to throw the woman on top of her off. Marie’s response was unsure and belated.
“I think there might’ve been a mixup somewhere…” She looked over to the exit and sighed. “Sorry, I’ll get this sorted.” With that, Marie tried to lift herself off Cynthia. But she didn’t budge. Another attempt revealed the same result. In fact, Marie seemed stuck to Cynthia’s groins. “Uh oh… Seems we were too late.”

A violent shiver ran through Marie’s body, shaking Cynthia too. The woman on top threw her head back and moaned, right as another shiver hit her. Cynthia was too confused to remain angry, but an itching sensation in her nether regions directed her attention elsewhere. The sight stunned her completely. Where Marie’s butt had once sat on top of Cynthia, there was now no longer a visible seam. Had her arms been free, she’d have touched the skin connecting the two to verify the truth, but she wouldn’t need to, as she suddenly felt another heartbeat, another pulse, new blood coursing through her. All of a sudden, Cynthia regained her senses, and screamed from the top of her lungs.
“What the hell is going on?!” she shouted.
“I really don’t-,” Marie said before being interrupted by another spasm that shook her entire body. “I really don’t care who I’m attached to so long as I get to be a huge cock,” she finally managed to say in between laboured breaths.
“What?!” Cynthia was shocked to the core. “No, no, no, no! I didn’t come here to get a fucking dick!” Marie was too busy writhing in pleasure to respond, and that’s when she started to visibly change.

Marie’s entire back straightened out and gradually became more cylindrical, her neck widened, and skin started folding behind Marie’s head. Her arms shriveled away and slowly merged into what used to be the woman’s upper body. Cynthia could do nothing but stare as the woman attached to her groins gradually transformed. Tears were welling up in her eyes as Marie started resembling a cock more and more.
“Stop this! This isn’t what I wanted!” Cynthia exclaimed desperately, but the only response from Marie was gurgling, and sticky, white spittle from her mouth. The point where they were connected now looked completely like the base of a cock, the legs underneath Cynthia’s new shaft also transforming. They had fused together and formed a large sack in between Cynthia’s own legs. She could feel two melon sized orbs resting inside it.

With a gasp, Cynthia could suddenly feel herself connected to the new flesh on a new level. As their nervous systems connected and combined, as their tubing connected, granting what used to be Marie its new purpose, Cynthia could feel her entire body tremble as an entire body’s worth of lust poured into her. She could feel her new appendage engorge with her own blood, see what remained of Marie’s upper body smooth out, resembling nothing but a cock shaft now, and what appeared to be foreskin settle behind Marie’s still moaning head. Then the foreskin slowly lurcher over the still human head, muffling the moans, which quickly died down.

Tears were streaming down Cynthia’s face as she stared at the 30 inch cock attached to her. With every heartbeat, the cock pulsed, as it slowly lowered itself closer and closer to her face, until it stopped right in front of her eyes. Cynthia could feel the heat radiating off of it, could feel it begging to be touched.
“God damn it, Marie! Turn back!” Cynthia managed to stammer between her uncontrollable sobs, but the only response she got was the foreskin rolling back of its own accord, revealing an achingly sensitive cockhead the size of her own head, with no trace of the former woman. All that was left in the operating room was Cynthia, with a human sized cock attached to her groin.

The extreme lust that the transformation had brought with it made Cynthia delirious. Her eyes were almost rolling back. Out of sheer frustration, she lifted her head and started licking at the exposed glans. The salty taste of her own dick permeated her mouth, tears streamed down her face, and her cock grew tenser and tenser with every passing moment. With a sudden tensing of her scrotum, a massive jet of cum shot straight out of her, landing several meters away. Her entire body tensed and jerked with every ejaculation, making Cynthia scream out in pain and pleasure. As the cum came to a dribble, it started oozing onto her chest, but in her post-orgasm haze, Cynthia could do nothing but lay there, almost passed out.

---

Cynthia was in the lobby, the white clad woman from before apologizing profusely for the mixup.
“The treatments got mixed up. We’re so, so sorry about this. You will obviously be compensated for this error,” she said.
“Yeah yeah, when will you be able to reverse it.” After having calmed down, her new cock had shrunk to a more manageable size, but it still left a melon size bulge in her yoga pants. The other woman looked away and hesitated.
“This procedure fuses the subjects on a cellular level. It’s not as simple as just reversing the transformation. That cock is as much you as your arms at this point,” she eventually said, carefully weighing each word before uttering it. Again, Cynthia could feel tears welling. She would have to learn to live with her new cock, whether she liked it or not.

Re: Cocksmetic Surgery - by ArtixLV

Cocksmetic Surgery 2 - by ArtixLV

Nano surgery had long intrigued Karen. The rumors said you could change yourself any way you wanted. While it was not an officially available procedure, a lot of parlors had started operating in the shadow. This, of course, meant no liability on the part of the parlors, which Karen was made keenly aware of when she made her appointment. Slimming of the waist, enlarging of the breasts and butt, reduction of body fat, were all things Karen had requested, and eventually signed off on. Today was the day of her appointment, and she found herself outside the inconspicuous building ahead of time. A cold breeze made her shiver, or perhaps it was anticipation, or anxiety. Weird rumors about nano surgery had started circulating online, but the results were undeniable. There were even videos showing the entire procedure, how breasts grew three sizes, how faces were completely restructured, all with a simple injection. Despite her reservations Karen had made a choice to change herself, and she was determined to not chicken out like she had done far too often in other walks of life.

Entering the otherwise empty lobby, Karen found a woman clad in white behind the counter, typing away at her computer. As she laid her hands to rest on the counter, the woman looked up at her with her piercing black eyes.
“Karen, I assume?” she asked, keeping eye contact.
“That’s right,” Karen stammered, averting her eyes from the woman’s gaze.
“Step right this way,” the woman replied, pointing her towards a door with the words “Dressing Room” spelled out in bold letters. Swiftly moving her eyes between the woman and the door, she nodded and moved along. The woman followed, and entered behind her into the remarkably ordinary dressing room. A couple lockers adorned the walls, with wooden benches situated nearby. A communal dressing room, in other words, but Karen was alone, besides the other woman. “Please undress before the procedure.” She said, looking at Karen. Karen nodded in response. “Wait here until I pick you up for the procedure.” With that, Karen was left alone.

It didn’t take long for the woman clad in white to return. At that point, Karen was completely naked. With a knock on the door, the receptionist stepped in through the door, and Karen covered herself.
“Follow me to the operating room,” the other woman said with a courteous nod. Without waiting for Karen to respond, she handed her a robe, which Karen happily put on before they both exited into the hallway. From the corner of her eye, Karen could see another person waiting by the counter, a tall, dark-haired woman with pierced ears and red highlights. The white clad woman was already some way ahead of her, and Karen hurried after her without further holdups.

Karen was told to leave the robe outside the room she’d just entered. it was a large, white room, with a single reclined operating table in the very middle. The floor, walls and roof were all made out of white tiles. The woman gestured for her to sit down. Karen glanced around the room nervously before complying. There was no gallery for spectators to look upon her during the procedure, thankfully, but she was still feeling bothered by being naked together with the other woman. With a sigh, Karen laid down on the slightly inclined table, and let the woman strap her in. For her own safety, she’d been told when signing the paperwork.
“Your attendant will be with you shortly,” the woman said before leaving the room.

Shortly thereafter someone else to enter the room. Having both her arms and legs bound, Karen couldn’t cover herself up, but the incline let her easily see the visitor. She quickly recognized her as the woman from the reception, with the pierced ears and dark hair. Looking at her face, it was clear she was of Asian heritage. Her clothing did not suggest she was her attendant, however.
“Hi there, Karen. My name is Michelle,” she said with her right arm extended. Karen just looked dumbfounded at her, before Michelle realized her mistake. With a playful chuckle, she brushed it off. “I’m happy to be here with you today, and I’m sure you’re as excited as I am about this.” Michelle placed a small suitcase on the floor beside the operating table, and crouched besides it, opening it. As she grabbed the small syringe inside it, Karen finally found the words she’d lost.
“Certainly,” she stammered. “I’ve been waiting for this all week.” Michelle stood up, syringe in hand, and smiled back at her.
“I’m glad to hear that. Not everyone is as brave as you.” It certainly had taken a fair amount of bravery on Karen’s part, especially lying strapped to an operating table in front of a complete stranger.

Without any prior warning, Michelle pierced Karen’s abdomen with the syringe, and injected the grey liquid into her. Nanomachines, designed to alter her on a cellular level.
“These things are wonderful, aren’t they? Letting us do such radical things to our bodies,” Michelle said, marveling at the now empty syringe. Karen had nothing to say to that, and closed her eyes in hopes of being finished quicker. The less she had to be naked in front of a stranger, the better. She closed her eyes and thought happy thoughts, waiting for the nano surgery to begin. But before she could feel any changes to her body, she felt something pressing on her groin. Opening her eyes, she found herself staring directly into a pair of tits, very similar to the ones she wanted. But these tits were attached to MIchelle, who was sitting on top of Karen with a smile on her face. With a shallow, nervous laughter, Karen looked Michelle into the eyes.
“What are you doing,” she asked just as Michelle started grinding on top of her.
“This is how the procedure goes,” Michelle replied. Karen found it odd that the procedure required another, naked woman to grind on her crotch, but didn’t question it as she could feel something happening in her nethers.

A tingling sensation unlike anything she’d felt before started emanating from the area in contact with Michelle. It pulsed and intensified rhythmically, before gradually fading away. Michelle had stopped grinding midway through, and was smiling happily all the way.
“You felt that? We should be connected now,” Michelle said happily.
“Connected? What do yo-,” Karen tried to say, but she was interrupted by a powerful shiver running through her body, robbing her of her speech.
“Oh, that felt great!” Karen could hear Michelle say through her hazy sensation of her surroundings. Michelle moaned passionately as another shiver hit Karen. She could feel drool running down her cheek, her eyes watering over, and her toes curling as her senses gradually returned. Michelle’s hands were running over her body now, feeling increasingly pleasant as she rubbed her all over. Still hazy from the sudden shocks, Karen tried to compose herself and ask again.
“What do you mean that we’re co-,” she managed to say before another wave of delightful shivers, more like spasms at this point, interrupted her.
Karen tried to support herself on her elbows, to get a good look what Michelle was doing. Propping herself up, she could see Michelle massaging her own breasts, she, too, drooling ever so slightly. It was then Karen realized what she had done. Looking at her own hands, Karen’s world was shattered in an instant. Her hands were gone, her arms ending at the elbows. The flesh was moving on its own, and seemed to be receding even further into her arm. Indeed, as Karen watched, she could see her arms grow shorter, she could feel her shoulders narrowing, and with these realizations a need to scream, to get away filled her every being. She looked at Michelle, still vigorously feeling herself up, and the point where their groins touched. However, there was no seam between the two women. To Karen, it looked like they were well and truly connected, physically. She wanted to scream, but another wave of spasms washed over her, more pleasurable now than before, and she lost all strength, collapsing back onto the operating table.

Michelle’s attention shifted down towards Karen again. With her hands, she rubbed Karen as she changed. Her arms had receded completely into her torso already, and looking back, even her legs had started shriveling. Tears started welling up in Karen’s eyes as she realized she had no control over her limbs anymore. Any attempt at moving her legs were met with no movement at all. The spasm were recurring at faster intervals, and thinking straight became harder and harder every time. She could hear Michelle moaning, and her hands touching her increasingly sensitive body. With the last bit of willpower, she tried speaking up, but all she managed to get out was drool, salty, viscous drool, that started pooling on the table.
“You’re going to look so good on me as my new cock, Karen,” Michelle said between shallow breaths and moans.

The tears started running when Karen realized what she was turning into. A piece of meat between a stranger’s legs, a fuckstick with no face, no future, no purpose other than to make her owner feel good. She could feel her legs fusing together, forming a sizeable scrotum underneath Michelle, two testicles forming shortly afterwards. Michelle’s rubbing made her feel increasingly delirious, as the pleasure overwhelmed her already exhausted brain. She could feel her bones melting away, her body hollowing out, connecting the passage to her mouth. She could feel another heartbeat, other than her own, and how her body was intrinsically linked to Michelle’s, her blood flowing into Karen, Karen’s lust flowing into her. The skin on her now almost cylindrical upper body started moving upwards, folding on itself, pressing against her chin. As the loose flap of skin started lurching over her head, Karen took one final look at Michelle’s face, and the look of unbridled pleasure it conveyed. As Karen gave in to the pleasure, the skin closed in over her head, and everything became dark.

The hands rubbing all over her body made Karen go crazy with excitement. Her body was hard, rigid. All she wanted was to be touched, to climax. She could feel her head exposed to the air outside, but everything was still dark. But she could feel a small, damp alcove trying to cover her head, and failing. She felt a tongue running all over her, desperately trying to lap up the nectar flowing from her mouth. She could feel a pair of hands trying to grab around her, and failing. With every touch, every breath on her body, she could feel her entire body tense up, herself getting closer to the edge. The rubbing became more frantic as the pleasure neared its eventual conclusion, the mouth moving away, her entire being rigid and tense. And with one final, desperate stroke, Karen felt her legs, or rather, her balls, heave up, and unleash their sticky load. Karen felt jets of cum shoot through her body, out her mouth, landing far away. As Karen’s body slowly grew soft, she listened to the things around her, Michelle’s laboured breathing, to the humming of the lights, and the sticky sound of her own head being covered by her own foreskin. The absurdity of her, a cock, having the sense of hearing was not lost on her as she drifted off into a deep slumber.

---

When Karen came back to her senses, she could hear Michelle talking to the receptionist she had previously met.
“And it’s not traceable, right?” Michelle said.
“Patient confidentiality is our top priority, madam,” the other woman replied. Karen could feel herself tucked tightly into a pair of way too small briefs. “As is the permanency of our procedures, of course,” the woman continued. The last shred of hope left Karen’s being at that moment, which strangely turned her on.
“Excellent,” she could hear Michelle say as she could feel herself engorging, her head breaking out of its soft, warm confines all on its own, and settling snugly between a pair of huge tits. “Well fuck,” she heard, before a hand started stroking her through the fabric. At least she’d get to have fun in spite of her new existence.