Topic: Ditto used Transform - by ArtixLV

Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25542960/

tags: permanent CTF

Re: Ditto used Transform - by ArtixLV

Ditto used Transform - by ArtixLV

In her travels, Hilda had befriended many a pokemon and trainer, which was why she was now sitting face to face with Shauna, a trainer from the Kalos region. The two of them were sitting at a table in Hilda’s hotel room, located in Cyllage City. Having just met a few days prior, they were still getting to know each other, and the topic soon turned to their favorite pokemon. Shauna enthusiastically released her Goodra in response, letting the slimy dragon pokemon out on the wooden floor.
“This here is my favorite,” she exclaimed and gave her companion a big, sticky hug. Goodra purred affectionately in response. Hilda swallowed loudly as Shauna released her embrace, goo still clinging onto her skin and clothes.
“I thought someone cute like you would prefer less gross pokemon,” Hilda said, trying to avoid looking at the sticky parts of Shauna.
“Goodra is way cute,” Shauna responded with a pout, patting her pokemon on the back, yet more slime sticking to her. Hilda rolled her eyes and found a pokeball of her own.
“How about this little guy then?” she asked, and released a pokemon of her own.

A ditto materialized on the table in front of the two girls. Shauna’s attention was immediately diverted towards the little, pink blob. She returned Goodra to his pokeball, and stared excitedly at the newcomer.
“Whoa, I always wanted a Ditto, but they always eluded me!” She said, carefully poking at its gelatinous body.
“They are tricky to catch, that's true,” Hilda said triumphantly, and as she did, Shauna’s hand slipped inside Ditto’s body. Hilda flew out of her chair in surprise at Shauna’s audacity. “What the hell are you doing to my Ditto!” She said, but quickly calmed down when she realized Ditto didn’t appear distressed. In fact, it seemed to be tickling Shauna, who broke out in fits of giggling.

“Are you alright?” Hilda asked with a hint of insecurity in her voice.
“All right? This is awesome!” Sahuna replied, stifling her giggles. With a squelch, she pulled her hand back out of the semi-transparent mass. No trace of Ditto’s gooey body was left on her hand, save for some moisture that made her hand glisten in the light. “You should try it, it felt nice.”
“I’m not so sure that’s a good idea,” Hilda replied. Shauna pouted, and with a lightning quick movement, she grabbed Hilda’s hand and forced them both to stick their hands inside Ditto. Hilda was shocked speechless. Ditto looked at them quizzically. Hilda could feel soft pricking on the skin exposed to Ditto’s body, and soon both girls were giggling hysterically at the odd sensation, which grew stronger the longer their hands remained.

Hilda didn’t keep her hand inside the Ditto’s body for long before pulling the both of them away.
“That’s enough of that, I’d say,” Hilda said, and wiped her hand on her jacket. “We shouldn’t bother it too much.” Shauna stared back at her defiantly, and with yet another pout, her arm up to the elbow made its way inside the Ditto. A fit of uncontrollable laughter came over her, as she fell to the floor along with the pokemon, still attached to her arm from the elbow down. “Stop it already,” Hilda said over the laughing, sighing at the other girl’s immaturity.
“I can’t! It feels too nice!” Shauna managed to say between gasps of air.

Enough was enough. Hilda reached for Ditto’s pokeball, and attempted to call it back. But the red beam hit nothing but Shauna, as Ditto oozed its way off her arm, and onto her legs, covering them. Shauna squirmed even more than before, her laughing growing heavier. “Lay still, Shauna!” Hilda exclaimed in frustration.
“I-I… It’s tickling me too much!” Shauna struggled to say in between the laughing. Hilda could only watch as Shauna’s expression changed from one of glee to one of fear. Ditto didn’t let up wriggling, covering more and more of Shauna’s legs, avoiding every attempt at being called back to its pokeball.

“I’ve had it!” Hilda made one last attempt at calling Ditto back. The ruby red light finally made contact with the pokemon, but to no avail. Ditto remained enveloping Shauna’s lower body. Hilda did not immediately understand what had happened, but her face twisted in horror as she realized.
“I can’t feel my legs,” Shauna said, now more sobbing than laughing. In disbelief, Hilda stared at Shauna’s legs, how they had lost definition, become malleable and soft, her clothes having been corroded slightly. Quickly, she kneeled besides the smaller girl, whose face was teary and wet. “This isn’t fun anymore, Hilda. I feel weird. Please make it stop,” Shauna managed to say.

In desperation, Hilda tried to pull her Ditto off Shauna, but it refused to let go. Hilda climbed on top of her and pulled, dug and wrestled as if her life depended on it, but she couldn’t make the Ditto let go. It covered Shauna’s entire lower body now, from toes to hips, still churning its way upwards the helpless girl’s body. “Nothing I do works,” Hilda said. “It won’t let go…”

Suddenly, both girls shrieked in unison. Hilda could once again feel the tingling sensation, this time on her crotch. She looked down and saw a gooey tendril from Ditto’s body eating away at her mini shorts, slowly enveloping her nether regions. She clawed and tore all she could, but the Ditto refused to let go, and quickly had her entire pelvis enveloped. As quickly as Ditto’s aggression had started, its squirming suddenly stopped. Both girls looked each other in the eye, Hilda still on top of Shauna, and breathed a sigh of relief. But before they had time to get their bearings, Ditto started tugging at them again. Hilda could see Shauna’s now exposed groin being pulled closer to hers, until they finally connected.

A shock of rapturous pleasure shot through both girls as they connected. Hilda started drooling, and could suddenly feel a new set of sensations. She could feel the tingling of Ditto’s embrace on a whole new set of extremeties. Shauna’s limbs. Somehow, Ditto had connected them on a cellular level. She couldn’t see them underneath herself, but she could feel Shauna’s legs shrinking, shriveling, taking on a new form, inside Ditto’s body. Crying even harder, despair made Shauna scream as Ditto slowly lurched its way even further up her body, as her legs lost their purpose.

“Hilda! Make it stop!” Tears and desperation filled Shauna’s face as Ditto closed in on her shoulders. Hilda, however, was lost in the pleasure she was now feeling from Shauna’s body. She could feel them connecting, their bodies becoming one, new openings being created in her nethers, flowing from her into Shauna. She could only drool with a blank look on her face as Shauna’s arms were forced down and into Ditto’s body, they too losing their rigidity, becoming malleable and soft inside the pink encasing. Hilda knew then what was happening, as what used to be Shauna’s legs settled underneath her. Shauna was turning into a cock, a cock connected to her, and Shauna’s legs had become her brand new scrotum. Hilda could feel two heavy orbs underneath her legs, both the size of a fist, confirming her suspicions.

Breaking out of the ecstatic trance, Hilda looked down on Shauna. Her clothes were gone. Her arms were partially merged to her torso. Only her head remained outside of Ditto’s encroaching body. Shauna opened her teary eyes as Hilda leaned down and kissed her. “Everything will be okay,” Hilda said after they broke apart, as Ditto covered Shauna’s mouth. Hilda could hear a muffled response as Ditto finally lurched its way over the last part of Shauna.

Ditto’s previously semi-transparent body turned opaque, and started violently churning. Pleasure constantly pulsed through Hilda’s body, as Ditto irrecoverably changed the human inside it. She could feel blood coursing through her new part, Ditto forcing its way further and further inside, until finally connecting Shauna’s mouth to Hilda’s groin. With every spasm, Hilda could feel herself getting closer to the edge, Shauna’s body throbbing more and more. Fondling her tits, and with a final squeeze from Ditto, Hilda felt something release deep inside of her. Her scrotum tightened as what used to be Shauna’s legs shot its load. With a massive eruption, Ditto released its hold on Hilda, as ropes of thick cum shot out of her.

Delirious from the new and sudden orgasm, Hilda took some time to finally examine the fallout. Looking down, there was an 18 inch, rock hard cock connected to her groin. Just as she touched it, the foreskin peeled back on its own, revealing a dark brown cock head, devoid of any peculiarities. The entire cock had the same skin tone as Shauna did, three shades darker than the rest of Hilda, but she didn’t mind. Standing up and squeezing the new appendage that was too thick for her to get a hold of, Hilda could do nothing but laugh. “Guess I won’t be wearing mini shorts anytime soon.” Her cock throbbed needily in response.

Hilda sat down on the nearby bed and started using her new cock herself for the first time. Had she not been so enraptured by the new sensations, she might’ve noticed her Ditto slithering away, into an air duct. All that was left in the room was a girl with a massive cock she couldn’t even fit in her hands, a cock that was three shades darker than her skin.