Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31948967/
Alternatively: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Ej … zmXCyDAb8/

tags: humantaur, TG

Re: Gift from Space - by Yeania Aeon and Syntaxerror37

Gift from Space

Story by Yeania Aeon and Syntaxerror37
Ruby belongs to Unidentified-TF

https://i.imgur.com/FQdIC23.png

The sun was high and the sky was clear as Ruby took a stroll through the park.  She walked along the path, admiring the flowers and listening to the bird song.  The young woman came across other people on her walk.  Some were out walking, others sitting on the benches reading, and of course kids playing in the playground.  Ruby nodded back at the people she passed but being shy she didn't engage with them.  Her walk took her further out into the park.  The further she went the less people she came across.  But that only made it more serene and relaxing to the redhead.

Ruby followed the path along a curve when something caught her eye.  She stopped and turned to get a better look.  She saw a patch of grass blackened as if it was burned.  Curious she stepped off the path to investigate.  As she got closer she could see a small crater.  Although small there was some real damage done, as if something really hot and smoldering had fallen down from really high up.  Her curiosity not yet sated, she moved closer still.  In the shade of the crater she could see a faint glow.  The redhead looked around, but she couldn't see anyone else. Apparently she was alone in this section of the park.  She walked closer to the crater until she found herself at the edge.  Looking inside of it, there was a rock of sorts.  It was smooth and glowing a faint green color.  She knelt down and reached in to grab the rock.  Despite of the scorched grass circling the crater and the lingering burning smell, it was cool to the touch.  It felt so smooth, more like glass than a stone as she touched it.  The rock's glow started to pulse as Ruby clenched her fingers around it.

The young woman felt a tingle travel up from her hand to her arms and into her shoulders.  The sensation was odd, yet pleasant.  It continued down her spine and started to center around her lower back and in her loins.  Before she knew it, the redhead grown absolutely aroused and horny beyond all reason.

"Oh god... now what?" Ruby asked herself as her shorts were nearly drenched in her pussy juices.

A throbbing sensation filled her now damp shorts.  Ruby’s clit tensed up pulsing with need as it started to grow out of its hood.  It swelled up and was throbbing with need.  Ruby's attention was drawn down to her shorts and she saw the bulge straining to grow even further in the tight confines.

“Damn it! Not again!” It came out as more of a moan.  She knew what the bulge meant; she had grown a cock.   She looked at the glowing rock pulsing inside her clenched fingers and sighed, “me and my curiosity every damn time…”

Ruby tried to throw the rock away before anything else changed, but found she could not let go of the rock.  She tried to pry her fingers off the rock with her other hand, but her attempt was cut short as the tension in her shorts started to grow more intense. Ruby winced as her new cock grew bigger until the button of her shorts could no longer hold. The button popped, flying out onto the grass letting her cock bounce free in the open air.  Her shorts dropped a little, partly from gravity and partly from her growing cock pushing them down.  A pair of testicles forced their way out of her wet slit now they had the room to do so.

From the tingling sensation running through her body Ruby knew this wasn’t the end of things just yet.  As if to prove the point, she felt pressure at the base of her spine.  Experience told her it was a tail growing in, the only question was, what kind of tail would it be this time.  At the base of her spine the new appendage forced its way out.  It itched, and she flicked it wildly to ease the sensation.  Long red hairs that matched what was on her head grew to cover it.  Ruby turned and looked over her shoulder taking in the long full horse tail she now sported.

Ruby's new male parts were still growing and were starting to change.  The base had darkened to an almost black color and became a sheath, not that her cock was showing any signs of retreating into it.  Ruby's balls has swelled far beyond human size and were also covered in dark skin.  Her shaft was still pinkish, but it's shape was rapidly changing.  The girth
was as immense as the length and the head was flattening into a flare.

“A horse cock,” she said trying (and failing) to wrap her free  hand around the thick shaft, “I suppose that goes with the tail.”

Ruby's back suddenly arched, and she let out a small cry of shock.  As she caught her breath it seemed as if she was suddenly taller.  Ruby's torso had started to grow longer, stretching her up several centimeters and was still growing. 

“What's going on now?” she cried out.

Ruby tried to take a few steps, but her balance had already shifted.  She stopped after several wobbly steps.  That's when she noticed two bumps on her belly that were pushing out and twitched.  Ruby ran her free hand over the bumps and was shocked to feel them push out into a dwarf pair of legs. She could feel and move them as they quickly grew out.  In a way her emerging front legs felt to her as if she had always had them; she instinctively knew how to move them.  But her eyes stared bewildered at her new appendages as her mind was trying to come to grasp with just what was happening to her. Ruby was as confused as she was horny.

Her torso continued to grow.  Ruby barely managed to maintain her balance as her fore legs became heavier.  All the while her torso continued to lengthen.  Soon, Ruby’s front legs were fully grown and pulling her down.  Her lower back started to crack and shift.  All of this made Ruby fumble and start to lose her balance.  She let out a gasp as the transformation forced her hips to shift and she fell down onto her front legs.  The impact on her new front legs made her cock slap against her belly.

That last bit of stimulation was all it took to push her new cock over the edge. The cock head flared fully and with a loud moan Ruby emptied her balls. Thick ropes of hot cum shot out from her virgin cock between her front legs. The redhead's eyes were closed tightly as the orgasm rocked her body. She never could get used to the sensation of a male climax.  Ruby sighed deeply as her fingers finally released the stone. It fell to the ground and bounced on the grass. The stone was still faintly glowing, but it was unnoticeable in the bright sun. The redhead opened one eye nervously and looked around. Her latest transformation had gone unseen by anyone else at the park at least.

Ruby looked at the mess she made on the grass.  She even managed to coat the backside of her new front legs.  The redhead grumbled to herself as her cock retreated back into its sheath.  The weight of her balls were noticeable on her rear legs as she struggled a bit to move her rear legs.  Ruby’s shorts had slipped half way down her legs.  It took a bit of work stretching to reach back and shaking her rump, but she managed to get them down and stepped out of them

“I can't believe this, She grumbled kneeling and bending over to retrieve her shorts.  She took her first steps on four legs, “Astrith isn't even anywhere near me and I get transformed! I- Ow!”

Ruby had stepped on a small stone she lifted up her left front foot, easily maintaining her balance on the other three. The stone had hurt, but there was no cut on the bottom of her foot.  She narrowed her eyes as she gently placed her foot back on the ground.

“Do I have to start carrying extra shoes with me?” she grumbled before carefully making her way back to the path, “The day started so nice and beautiful,” she looked up at the nearly cloudless blue sky, “why does this always happen to me?”

After one last long angry sigh, Ruby started her walk home.

https://i.imgur.com/GNmQ9SX.png