Re: Christy & The Transformation Gun - by caraleribbor & Zargodia

Brooke has a stiffy

It was after school when Christy had the time to play around with her gun. She wore a casual outing outfit consisting of leggings and a cotton t-shirt and she braided her blonde hair into one strand down her back. She wandered the school’s halls thinking of who to change next.

Going through her classes like normal, Christy watched the mass of sexually enhanced students transformed by Ella go through their days as normal as well. While interesting, it wasn’t the exciting brust of fun Christy wanted at the moment.

Christy went to the open area with tables to look for persons of interest. Upon reaching the area she spotted Samantha, with her long tongue, talking to a popular girl. Christy had forgotten about the other popular girls outside the cheerleaders, but she recognized the girl. Her name was Brookie. Now Brooke was dressed in a miniskirt tank top combo with a flowy over covering with thigh highs.
It was a look that only hot girls could pull off, and Brooke was hot. Her dark brown hair luxuriously flowed past her exposed shoulder while framing her face nicely. Her deep green eyes demanded attention when people looked at her face. Pretty lips and soft cheeks gave her a cute girl next door feel. Brooke was not only short and huggable, but she was super stacked as well. Her outfit exposed her vast cleavage and the bottom of her butt due to the size of her sexy parts.

Christy shot the busty girl with her gun but this time the reality change was off so that everyone was aware of the transformation.

Brooke was just chatting with her cheerleader friend Samantha who was when she felt odd. Brooke felt warm down in the core of her body, she felt intense, like she had too much energy. She found herself fixated on Samantha’s slimy long tougher and she wished that it was working on her pussy. Brooke’s heart sped up at the thought and she started to sweat all over her body. She must be sick because she couldn’t think straight. Brooke had forgotten what she and Samantha were talking about and now her mind was filled with lewd thoughts and dicks. There was no denying it, Brooke was sick with lust.

“Brooke are you ok?” Samantha slobbered her long tongue forming a question mark.

“I’m fine, just peachy. Uh going to the restroom,” Brooke got up and beelined toward the restroom. She felt sweaty and hot, and very very sluggish. It was as if her organs were shifting around, or her body was pumped up with strange chemicals. Her clothes felt tight no they were tight. She needed to sit down.

Brooke came to the restroom door and opened it to find it full of students of both genders. They were indulging in debauchery as they moved their naked bodies like animals. Sex, they were all fucking each other with no remorse and no restraint, like beings possessed. In the middle of the vulgar display of scandalous actions, a horrific being partook in the sexual intercoms. It was humanoid in body but much too large for a normal person, in height and muscles. It seemed to be female with giant breasts and ass, but it also had two giant dicks with fat balls. It’s head had messy filthy black hair, but it’s face was horrible. A massive cock and balls protruded from where it’s mouth should be throbbing and leaking precum menacingly. The breasts of the beast had no nipples, but a mouth and a pussy.

Brooke ran out of the restroom and headed towards the nurses office. She was hallucinating. She just had a delusion of a restroom orgy with an abomination leading it. If she wasn’t sick, then she was sure someone had drugged her. She reached the nurse’s office but the nurse was not there, so she lauded down on the bed.

Hot, sweaty, dizzy, and churning were all Brooke could feel. Then all of those feeling condensed into a burning sword that thrusted into her groin region. Her whole body shook, making her bouncy breasts wobble and plump ass jiggle as she twisted and turned on the bed. Brooke felt her core melt like molten metal, and her pussy clenched up, leaking it’s virginal juices, soaking her panties. Then her pussy’s long slit fused together until only a small hole remained. From that hole the flesh around it pushed out, stretching her panties and lifting her skirt, until it reached a phallic shape. Two round orbs in a nice tight sack dropped to form testicles, stretching Brooke’s panties further.

Of course Brooke couldn’t have seen her transformation take place from her position on her bed, but she certainly felt it. The sickening burning dissipated until it was just the heat of lust left. Brooke could sense that something was still terribly wrong as she felt wetness in her panties, and gravity? She felt something akin to her huge boobs, which were obscuring her view of her lower body at the moment, down between her legs. There was extra mystery meat between her legs.

Brooke weakly sat up and brushed her long brown hair out of her face. She moved one boob out of her view with one hand and the other hand lifted her skirt to investigate the strange bulge at her groin. Brooke’s mind went into shock, stuffed in her panties was a half chubby penis and it’s fat round balls. The sight put her female brain into low lust to high lust, making her new dick grow fully erect, stretching her wet see through panties until it snapped free slapping itself against her stomach.

Brooke was horrified, the smack and throbbing erection felt good, and that was turning her terror up to a hundred. She just stared at her erect cock enduring the feeling of an erect nipple but multiplied by a hundred, it felt like her clitoris, but more. The shaft was a good 8 inches of meaty glory, and her legs had to be spread out for her balls, each cum producing orb was 4 inches across. Her new genitalia looked absolutely massive on her small female body. Her new boy parts spilled out of her panties pervertedly. Precum leaked out of her foreskined dickhead.

Christy quietly watched the popular girl freak out silently by the nurse’s door. With a rod and balls that size, Brooke couldn’t hide them with her skimpy clothes, Christy smiled at the thought. What would the new dickgirl do now? Christy watched on with excitement. She saw that Brooke had gotten to her feet, and had wobbled over to the nurses cabinet with a wide gait. Her mini skirt did nothing to hide her lower body as with her bubbly ass and large cock combined they pushed the fabric up at all times.

Oh? Oooohhhh…. Brooke had rummaged through the cabinets until she found the school’s supply of condoms. She madly tore one open and pulled the tight rubbery pink translucent covering down on her pre-leaking length. So she didn’t want to make a mess, Christy concluded. Brooke wanted to run but not jizz while doing so.

Christy backed away from the nurse’s door and hid behind a corner as Brooke busted from the room and ran down the hall towards the school’s exit. It was extremely hot watching the popular girl sexy bits jiggle as she ran. Boobs, butt and ball bounced with every step, and Brooke’s cock waved side to side like a flag of victory.

Christy took out Carol’s disembodied pussy and licked it eroticly like a villain, the fun had only begun. Christy then followed the popular girl quickly.

*Christy transforms Brooke some more

messing up Brooke even more

Christy followed Brooke until she entered the outdoor bathroom next to the pool. Instead of going in too, she went around and climbed in boxes and peered out the window.

Brooke already had a condom on her dick and was jerking off furiously. She came quickly filling the condom with her cum.

Christy was watching Brooke, who was trying to figure out why she now had a dick, and had an idea. She fired again and Brooke's cock grew to 20 inches, her balls quadrupled in size and darkened, ending with the skin of her cock receding almost everything leaving all of her new cock exposed in the air.

Brooke just looked horrified as her cock turned into a horse cock, being too big now for the condom she was using and completely destroying it. She was confused because along with the horror of what was happening to her, she was also getting more and more excited making her cock harder than ever.

Both Christy and Brooke were taken by surprise when someone else suddenly entered the bathroom and caught her in the act. Who had just come in was the centaur stallion Madison.

"You are there Brooke, I was looking for you. You and Christy should have been practicing with the others but it was taking too long to show up, so I came looking for you. Haven't you seen Christy around?" Madison said

"I don't know anything about her. I already have too much concern because a cock grew out of me out of nowhere and now it has turned into a horse cock." Brooke said

"And what's the problem with having a horse cock?" Madison asked

"It's all wrong with that. I'm a girl and human, I can't have something like that between my legs." Brooke said

"No problem with that, I know you’ll like it." Madison said

"You only say that because your bottom half has been a male horse since you were born, you can't understand how I feel." Brooke said

"I know you will like it anyway and I can help you with that. To tell you the truth, I was also a little excited and we can do that right now." Madison said and turned her back on Brooke before saying "Come on, fuck my ass now."

Brooke tried to resist the temptation, but the desire was very strong and she instinctively pushed the tip of her cock into Madison's ass, making it enter in and slowly. As much as she tried to deny it, she was enjoying fucking her centaur friend's ass, fucking energetically until she came just before Madison.

*They notice Christy peering out the window.

Christy gives advice

“Christy, what are you doing out there?” Madison asked, spotting Christy in the window. Brooke immediately tried to hide her massive horse cock from Christy, still not comfortable with having male genitalia.

“I just heard some noises coming from this restroom so I came to investigate,” Christy lied, “So whatcha doing?”

“Come in and I’ll tell you,” Madison said. Christy entered the restroom with glee in her steps. That only made Brooke more embarrassed, making her try and hide behind Madison’s large horse body. Madison explained that Brooke had grown a horsey cock out of nowhere and that Madison was trying to get her used to having it.

“So can you show me your cock,” Christy asked Brooke,”Maybe I can help.”

“Su-sure, but it’s disgusting,” Brooke relented. She moved out from behind Madison and lifted her miniskirt showing her dangling horse cock that was dripping with cum. “So do you know a way of turning this thing back into a vagina?” Brooke asked.

“Not really, but you shouldn’t think of your new cock as disgusting, after all it is a part of you now. Hey, maybe if you keep cumming it’ll turn back on it’s own,” Christy mused.

“It’s worth a shot, though I’ll keep on telling you having a cock, especially a horse cock like mine is amazing,” Madison added on.

“I don’t like it, but ok. I’ll try anything to get rid of this penis so that I can be normal again,” Brooke grasped her horse cock with one hand and used the other to grope her big tits in an effort to get hard. Soon her immense shaft engorged to it’s full length, then Brooke started fapping.

Christy held back a smirk. Of course Brooke’s delicious sausage wouldn't turn back without Christy’s intervention. Christy wanted this popular girl to fall into depravity naturally. “Oh wait up Brooke, I’ve got something for you.”

Christy got Carol's disembodied vagina and handed it to Brooke,” It’s a little something to help you.”

“Oh my, it’s warm,” Brooke inspected the pussy before positioning it over her flat dick head,”I feel like it’s gonna be too small, so sorry if I ruin your toy.”

“No worries, it isn’t ‘mine’ mine anyway.” Christy said dismissively.

Brooke hesitated a bit before slowly lowering the pussy onto her cock. The huge head of her dick speared Carol’s pussy, stretching the tight hole wide.

“Oh horse balls, this pussy’s tight,” Brooke moaned. Then she went ham, penetrating 8 inches deep then pulling out and trusting deep again. She wanted to pull the vagina down to the base of her horsecock but there was no way the pussy could accommodate all 20 inches of equine flesh. She really went hard, putting in some hip into every fap.

“That’s hot,” Christy said to Madison, while groping the centaur's substantial knockers.

“Yeah so are you up for a roll in the hay?” Madison flirted to the blonde cheerleader.

“Always am!” Christy knelt down and gasped Madison’s stallion cock. It was hard and raring to go jerking up and down in Christy’s hands. Christy used the transformation gun on her pussy discreetly, not that she had too due to Brooke and Madison being lost in lust. Christy felt her vagina puff up and expand, becoming more elastic. Looking down, Christy now had a dark horse vagina that was winking in heat exposing her large clit as well.

Christy then positioned herself so that Madison could fuck her. Madison sensed that Christy was ready and started fucking Christy like a rutting animal. It was a perfect match, a horse vagina for a horse cock. The two fucked as they watched Brooke have sex with Carol’s vagina.

“Damn Christy, you’re like the first person who could fit my hold cock,” Madison complimented while battering Christy’s crotch.

“It’s a talent of mine,” Christy felt her orgasm near and her pussy tightened.

“Hmmm… cumming,” Brooke moaned and she flooded the hand held pussy with animal spunk, the excess spilled out and down her shaft like glazing a donut with sugar.

The sight of the stacked slut cumming made Madison cum too, shooting her liquid load into Christy’s transformed slit. Christy orgasmed as well because Madison continued to trust hard even while jizzing.

After the chain reaction was over Brooke spoke out,”My penis didn’t disappear yet.”

“Perhaps you need to cum a lot more. You know what, keep the pussy. It’ll help you get off, just remember to wash it,” Christy said as she got out from under Madison.

“Or if you want fun look for me or Christy anytime you need us,” Madison added. She checked her phone for text messages, “It looks like Carol is looking for her vagina do you girls know where it is?”

“Uh,” Brooke looked down at the pussy she had just filled with sperm.

“Nope, I don’t know where it is, see ya girls,” Christy said as she made her getaway, leaving the two in the restroom.

*Madison follows Christy wanting to fuck her some more

Pursued and Discovered

Christy came out of the bathroom thinking about who she was going to transform next. She remembered the former cheerleader who had graduated the year before, Olivia. She took advantage of the fact that she still had her number and called asking her to go to the school's football field some time later. She waited for everyone to leave the field and went there to wait for Olivia, only she didn't realize she had been followed.

Madison, after having some more fun with Brooke, came out of the bathroom. She couldn't forget when she fucked Christy, it had been so good that she already got a hard-on just remembering that. She wanted to fuck Christy again and decided to look for her at school, until she saw her heading towards the football field. She went behind but stopped halfway, hiding behind a wall thought "And now what do I do? I want to fuck Christy again, but if I just come and ask her I think she'll think I just want to use her to satisfy me."

Taking advantage that she was alone and without imagining that Madison was watching her in secret, Christy decided to prepare. She picked up the transformation gun and shot herself, which Madison saw, and then immediately removed her clothes in time to avoid being destroyed.

Madison was frozen in place almost in shock. She couldn't believe that she had seen a friend of hers pick up a gun and shoot herself, stranger still that she wasn't hurt after that and simply undressed. As if that were not enough, a dick grew between her legs, as if she already had it before and had just acquired an erection. Her dick looked like it wouldn’t stop growing and kept increasing in size until they reach incredible 15 feet long and thick enough that maybe someone could fit in there. Below, testicles grew that rivaled Kelsey's, maybe they were even bigger but she was not sure seeing from a distance.

Madison came around and went to a dimly lit corner of the bleachers, where she could get a better look. Before long she saw Olivia, who she didn't even know would come, go into the field and go to Christy. She found it strange that the veteran seemed to notice no difference in her even with the size of the dick that had just grown on her.

After a few minutes Olivia turned to go, at this point Christy took the revolver and shot her. Olivia just stopped in place and started to grow, her clothes were totally destroyed and she grew up to be a 70-foot tall giantess.

Christy calls her giant friend who turns and looks at her. So...

*Christy fucks Olivia, Madison just watches.

Christy gets used like a dildo

Madison watched as the giant girl sat down on the field and picked Christy up, positioning the cheerleader right in front of her enormous pussy. Then the 70 foot tall giant used Christy like a dildo, spearing Christy’s 15 foot cock into her pussy and pumping without pulling all the way out. It would have been a normal masturbation scene like any other explicit video, but this was a literal giant masturbating with a living person like they where a sex toy.

Madison could only stare in wonder and horror at the majestic sight. It was like when ancient people spoke about witnessing literal immortal beings doing miraculous things when the world wasn’t ruled by man. The big boobed centaur felt her own cock start to peak out of its sheath as she continued to stare at the giant pussy leaking a waterfall of vagina juice as the giant orgasmed. The lips of the meat cave moved like a monstrous maw squeezing the giant cock belonging to Christy. Then volcanic heat and mass spewed out of the fleshy cave as Christy jizzed in response to the giant’s climax. The torrent of viscous clear and white liquids spilled onto the green grass field like a sexual mudslide.

Madison was horny, and her stallion dick was fully erect now. She had just witnessed an otherworldly sexual intercourse. Magic was real, and it was sexy. The centaur couldn’t wait and stare any longer, she needed to find out about what happened, so she galloped towards Christy with her throbbing erection.

Christy restored her genitals back to normal and turned Olivia back to normal human size with some shots of the magical transformation gun. Christy then started to walk away leaving Olivia layinnging in a steaming streaming lake of sex goo. Before she could leave the school, Madison stopped Christy by almost crashing into the shorter girl in her mad rush to meet the blonde cheerleader.

“Woah, why are you in such a hurry Maison?” Christy asked as she regained her footing.

The centaur placed her hands on her wide hips, “I saw you getting used by a giant like a dildo, and you had a giant cock! That’s weird like out of this world magic weird! You’ve got some explaining to do Christy.” Madison wasn’t going to let Christy leave without answers.

Christy inwardly scolded herself, did she really forget to turn on the reality change when she had her giant fun. “Madison it’s a long story, but I have to go so I’ll explain it next time,” Christy Aimee the magic gun at the centaur and fired before Madison could react.

“What-Christy!” Madison felt her horse cock grow hot like melting iron making her stumble in fright. Christy took advantage of this distraction and ran away. "Christy! Wait, Christy!” Madison yelled as the burning heat dissipated. Christy was gone.

Madison started to walk and look for Christy again, but something felt wrong. Her dick, her proud long equine cock! She couldn’t feel it’s familiar weight or the hanging mass of her family jewels. She felt something similar, but terribly different in between her back legs. Madison couldn’t see her genitalia without a mirror but she somehow knew what had happened. Christy had transformed Madison’s life long partner of a cock and balls into a pussy! Later on after Madison went back to her home crying at the lost of her fuck rocket, her pride, her long dong, she would find out that her new pussy was not a horse pussy but a small human vagina.

*Madison hunts down Christy

Fight over a horsecock

"She shot me with that strange gun and stole my dick. I swear I will make her give it back to me." Madison said and ran. She knew that Christy must still be around and she was not mistaken, as she found her leaving school.

Christy congratulated the centaur cheerleader following her and started running.

Madison started running too. She was much faster and reached Christy easily, but she had an advantage in the corners and always changed direction trying to outwit her. The chase ends only when Christy tried to cut her way down an alley but found herself cornered.

"Now you have no escape. You stole my dick and you're going to have to return it right now." Madison said

"You're a Madison girl, it's normal that you don't have a dick. And even if it did, it would be impossible for anyone to steal it." Christy said

"Don't play dumb. I know this is your thing, you must have shot me with that strange gun." Madison said

Christy was surprised. She was sure she had activated the change in reality, Madison should not have known she had been transformed, let alone the existence of the gun. She looked at her purse and her friend took the moment to take it with a quick movement that snapped the handle.

Madison opened Christy's purse and easily found the transformation revolver, taking it out and saying "That's what you used on me and Olivia."

Christy jumped on Madison trying to get the transformation gun back. The two disputed the possession of the gun and, while doing so, they did not realize that they ended up shooting accidentally and due to their proximity the two were hit.

They only noticed the accidental firing when they dropped the gun on the floor and Christy tried to jump to catch it. At that moment she realized that her legs had been absorbed by Madison's body. She ended up turning around and standing with her back to the centauress while her arms were absorbed in her body. She was pushed under Madison's horse body as she got thinner until it was attached between the centauress's hind legs. Her breasts moved between her legs as well, her nipples disappeared, they merged and became black. Knowing that her breasts had turned into balls, Christy felt herself being forced to look ahead, her hair fell out when her head also changed.

Madison laid her horse's body on the floor and turned it over to see what had happened and realized she had a dick again, but this time it had a pair of eyes and a mouth at the tip instead of the urethra.

"Are you there Christy? Why did you become my dick?" Madison asked

Knowing that there was no point in continuing to lie to Christy, she decided it was better to tell everything. "It is because of the transformation gun. It is possible to turn those hit with a shot of it into whatever you want. I used it on you before when I turned you from a normal girl into a centauress."

"I was a human girl and did you turn me into a centauress? I don't remember that, I'm sure I'm a centauress since I was born." Madison said

"It is because it has the function to change reality. But for some reason the function didn't work this time, you shouldn't have realized it has changed, let alone know about the gun." Christy said

"And how could I not know that? I saw it clearly when you shot Olivia." Madison said

"Did you see that. I thought there was no one else around. It's the same thing that happened to Ella, now that you know about revolving reality change it doesn't work on you." Christy said

Madison took the gun and said "You are very selfish. There was something so good about you and you didn't tell us."

"Excuse me. Now please, change me go back to normal." Christy said

Madison....

*decides to keep Christy for a while as her dick as punishment for keeping the gun secret

Cock or cooperation

"Nope, not until you teach me how to use it, and promise to work with me from now on. I want in on the fun. And to sweaten the deal, I will even let you ride me around if you want, but you must swear that we are in this together now. No more just you, its both of us, or just me. Your pick."
Christy realized that she didn't have much if a choice anymore. Her own sloppiness had ruined it. But at least it was Madison who was involved. She knew madison always kept her promises. "Deal, Now turn me back please."
"Teach me how to first, as well as how to change the settings."

Christy spent the next few minutes explaining the device. Madison had quickly become quite skilled with it in no time too. "Alright, no more Christy dick for me" said Madison as she shot Christy. Madison's former horsecock turned Christy cock returned back to being the former, as Christy melted out of it, returning to her normal body, mare pussy and all. "Glad that's over with. Don't get me wrong, I love your horsecock, but I just don't want to be it. You know?"

"I get it. No worries" said Madison. Unknown to Christy, madison had made a reality edit, making Christy think having a mare pussy is normal for her, and that because of it, the two of them were secretly dating. It was the only way to ensure that Christy didn't just zap her memories clean immediately.

"Wanna fuck some more? Suggested Christy, still horny from being a cock. If her testicles had not been her boobs, then maybe she wouldnt be as horny, but now when she saw them, all she could remember is feeling her balls swinging inside of her sack as her head bobbed around under Madison's strong horse body.

"Spread it!" Demanded Madison as the two began fucking like beasts once again. Durring their third round, Christy had an idea. "Hey Madison, I got an idea. What if..."

*I make myself your penis, but shaped like myself and not attached to you

Christy the human cock

Christy loved Madison’s fat horsecock. Other than Ella’s cocks, Madison’s was the only cock that filled her to the brim, since Christy was born with a mare’s pussy. Plus Madison had a seemingly unlimited amount of stamina that Christy appreciates in a girlfriend.

At the moment the two cheerleaders were fucking in an alley, and were on their third orgasm when Christy suggested, “Hey Madison, I got an idea. What if I become your human penis?”

Madison stopped her thrusts into Christy, “What the hell does that even mean?”

“It means what it means, silly stud horsey. I’ll still be me but also your cock. Think of it like a detached penis you can still feel?” Christy breathed heavily as Madison started fucking her again lost in thought.

After a few more minutes of fucking Madison said, “Hmm… I still don’t really get it, but it sounds kinky so let’s do it.” She came inside Christy for the fourth time and they untangled themselves.

They left the alley way covered in smelly sticky horse cum and went to Christy’s home. Madison allowed Christy to set up the gun. Then Christy shot herself. Madison waited to see Christy to change into a human sized cock or something, but nothing seemingly happened.

“Did the shot do anything or do we have to wait?” Madison asked impatiently.

The cute blonde cheerleader shook her hair back and gave the centaur a cheeky smile. She then all of a sudden started rubbing her whole body like she was in a porn ad. Madison yelped, it felt like her penis was being fondled, forcing her equine dong to burst out of her sheath in a forced erection. “I would say that it worked,” Christy laughed at Madison’s discomfort, yet aroused face.
“Oh gods, Christy, am I going to feel this all the time?” Madison stood enjoying the invisible hands stroking her cock.

“Oh yes, you’ll feel everything I feel. All. Of. The. Time. So do try to hold back when we do cheerleading or when we’re in school. Otherwise you’ll make a big mess for other people,” Christy teased the dark haired cheerleader. Christy then stuck her hold hand into her horse pussy, and the other hand into her mouth. This brought Madison to her knees as she tried to not cum. The sensation was amazing; it felt like something was in her dickhole pleasuring her cock from the inside out. Madison's cock was leaking precum now, and she was unconsciously rubbing her cock on the hard floor. She needed to fuck again, she needed to fuck again now.

Madison sprang up to her feet towering over Christy who was sitting on the bed, “ Hands. Out. Dick. In,” Madison menacingly said in a low tone.

“Sure thing, my love!” Christy grinned with her eyes closed in light hearted fashion. With her hands behind her head, Christy presented herself, with legs spread open, to the sex hungery human horse person.

Then as a train goes through a tunnel, Madison plunged her shaft into the human cock cheerleader. The result? Utter mind expansion. Think of it like witnessing the rising sun for the first time with your own eyes, or seeing a night sky that’s filled with stars. Maybe even think of the vastness of space and how there will always be more for humanity out there. The age of exploration will never end as long as the human spirit endures.

Anyway Madison and Christy came right then and there. Who could blame them? One was a centaur with a cock who just fucked her human cock, and the other was a human cock who was fucked by her owner’s cock. So it was like an endless feedback loop of pleasure as they felt what the other was feeling.

It was only when they both passed out from the action, that Madison fell to the floor separating the two. Later when they both woke up, they both decided to transform Christy back to normal, a human cock was too dangerous for the both of them it seemed.

*Being Madison's cock, attempt #2

They want to try again with Christy somehow being Madison's cock

Although both girls had ultimately decided against Christy remaining as Madison's human cock, neither of them were happy about it. Throughout the entire day, Madison's had felt as if she had lost a part of herself. Christy felt similarly too. They knew what the source was, but not exactly how to fix it in detail. The simple answer was that Christy had to become Madison's cock again. But this time, in a way that wasn't quite as dangerous.

After a boring day of school, since neither were in the mood to transform anyone, they met back up to fix their situation. "Hey Madison, umm... I kinda... er how do I put this..."
"I want you to be my cock again Christy" interrupt Madison. "All day I have been feeling like a part of me is missing, and I reqlized that its you, Christy, as my detached cock!"
"I feel the same way! All day I felt cold and empty inside. I miss being your cock" admitted Christy, feeling a huge weight lift off her chest knowing that Madison wanted her back too. "So what do we do?"

After a few hours of testing, the had finally found the perfect solution. Christy would become Madison's cock once more, but instead of a human cock, she would be closer to a cock replacement. Whenever they were seperated physically, Christy's body would actually function as a working version of Madison's cock. That meant her breasts functioned like Madison's testicles, if she managed to get off, she would vomit horse cum, she would find whatever Madison found attractive, attractive, except for herself.

Durring their tests, it had been revealed that Madison found Christy irresistibly attractive, which meant Christy would end up trying to fuck herself the moment she saw her own reflection. So Madison suggested they restore Christy's overridden sexual preferences back to her origional ones, meaning that Christy now found Madison to be irresistibly attractive, and not her own body.

Christy would also keep her mare pussy. And whenever they could afford to be, christy would let Madison's real cock be inside of her, where it would stay until they had to seperate. When they were together, Christy would hang underneath Madison's body limply with her head raised so she could still see and interact with the world. However, she would fully become Christy cock when in that state. So if Madison had to pee, it would come out of Christy's mouth, same with her cum. And Christy's entire body would become an erogenous zone, similarly to Madison's actual cock was. Christy would feel Madison's body as if she was attached to it. Lastly, if while Christy was mounted as Madison's real cock, Madison were to want to fuck something, she would use Christy to do it since Christy's body would be where her cock normally would be. In ither words, Christy would be shoved head first into the pussy which Madison wanted to fuck.

When Madison had Christy mounted, her cock's sensitive surface would be extended to Christy's skin, and would no longer be creating the pleasure loop. That being said, it would not happen immediatly, but only after an initial 10 minutes. This window was decided for when they wanted to just fuck each other as actual girlfriends (to which they agreed to officially make public knowledge the next day), and not each others body parts.

Interestingly, Christy's id now labled her as being simply a horsecock and nothing else. Christy the horsecock. Even more amusing was how all of her body's measurements had been converted into cock themed data. Breast size became ball size, height became length, waist size was her girth. Even her mouth's widest possible opening size was recorded, and somehow she had a urethral diameter number. She only could assume it was her esophagus's opening diameter. They bith had gotten a good laugh when her head was labled as "gland".

*Madison reveals their girlfriend relationship while Christy is mounted as her cock

Madison uses her human cock

With Christy as a full time cock, Madison had full control of the magical transformation gun, because cocks don’t get to decide how the owner lives. Or that was how it was supposed to be, Christy even without the magical transformation gun, was pretty good at causing chaos in Madison’s life.

At random times in the day Madison would get horny and orgasm, disrupting her daily life. In class she couldn’t answer the teacher’s questions, at lunch she embarrassed herself by moaning causing her friends to whisper, and at cheerleading practice she almost dropped her partner when Christy was thrown through the air. It drove Madison mad when she was doing work for getting into college, and Christy decided to join Ella’s daily restroom orgies.

This busty centaur needed to put Christy back in her place. They met up with each other in the girls locker room after cheer practice.

“There is a time and place for sex Christy!” Madison slammed her locker.

Christy undisturbed proudly confessed, “I know, but everyone is so hot and I have a naturally high libido. Plus I’ve gotten hornier now that I’m your penis, you know sensitive nerves and all. I thought this wasn’t a problem?”

Madison sighed, yeah both of their horny minds had agreed to this transformation, it was only natural for Christy to be endlessly horny and wanting to fuck, she was a penis for dounuts sake, “Well we better work something out because your shannagands is ruining my social lifestyle, no offense, but that’s a fact.”

Christy thoughtfully stared at Madison’s big breasts, “ I got it,” the crafty blonde said,” You just need to use me more often! Let’s start now!” Christy buried her head between Madison’s massive mammaries. Madison smiled as she felt Christy giving her an auto paizuri. Making cunning Christy her girlfriend and cock was the best decision ever. It felt like Madison was fucking her own tits, giving boob job and taking boob job.

“Ok Christy that's enough,” Madison pushed Christy softly away, ”I want some pussy now.”

Christy gave Madison a knowing look as she knelt down presenting her mare vagina to Madison’s horse cock. Then like a machine of strength Madison connected her horse cock into her human cock. With the armament attached below her, Madison actively began searching for prey in the locker room, slowly walking like a centaur terminator.

Much like always, the locker room was mostly empty with most of the cheerleading rushing home, but there were some stragglers. Madison stopped in front of Krystal. Like all the cheerleaders, Krystal was hot, sexy hot. Flattish in the chest department but overfilling in the department downstairs. Yup, Crystal had a fat ass and thick thighs, and it was emphasized by her sky blue dyed hair that ended just above her pronounced butt. This girl was only in her underwear as Madison had just caught her changing out of her uniform.

“Hi Madison and Christy, oh silly me! Sorry for talking to your horse cock Madison. It’s just that I didn't know that you two were, like, together,” Krystal stared at the drooling cock girl below Madison.

“It’s fine, me and Christy are girlfriends, like in a real relationship, but we kept it under wraps. Now she’s just my horse dick, so you can treat her as such,” Madison inwardly laughed. This was her first time experiencing a reality change, and it was funny seeing another person treat a human as nothing more than a sex object, “So want fuck?”

“I would love to but I think your dick is too big for me to handle,” Krystal looked longingly at Christy.

“Don’t worry, I know a few techniques that help me fit in you,” Madison seductively said. Since Christy was a cock, she was going to fit in any pussy.

“Well if you say so,” the fat assed cheerleader took off her underwear and presented her jiggly backside to the horny horse girl. Madison bent down to slap that ass, before plunging Christy head first into Krystal’s quim. True to her word, Madison somehow made her human sized cock fit into the bottom cheerleader’s vagina. Then it was a straight road from there, just in and out.

After a few moments, Madison came. Cum spewed from Christy's mouth into the impossibly stretched vagina. Then Madison left the naked tired cheerleader on the floor to find other cheerleaders to pound with her human horse cock.

*Ella challenges Madison to a duel

Confrontation for Christy.

Madison was leaving the locker room still having Christy as her dick when she was stopped by Ella

"Hey, you there. I don't know what you did to Christy, but I demand that you change her back immediately and return her transformation gun." Ella said

"You must be that Ella who's been doing those orgies in the bathroom. For your information, Christy likes to be my dick and even became my girlfriend." Madison said

"This is a lie. I know Christy well enough to notice that she changed very suddenly after she started spending more time with you, I'm sure you changed her personality too." Ella said

"Okay, you're smarter than I thought. That time she accidentally turned my dick around, when I made her go back to normal I also changed her personality, so she would want to be my dick again and let me use the revolver at will. She is so submissive to me that she will not abandon me regardless of what you say to her." Madison said

"I figured there would be resistance, so I have a proposal. We will duel with our transformation guns, if I win you will leave Christy free." Ella said

"I accept your challenge, but in return if I win you will also be my slave." Madison said

Ella accepted Madison's terms and they went to the sports gym, which was currently unoccupied, to have their duel.

*Ella wins the duel

Freeing Christy

They decided it would be more interesting if instead of a traditional duel they took the distance and shot each other from a distance. They should do everything to hit the opponent and not be hit, if that happens the victim would be transformed and would be defeated. They put a number of things in the way that could have been hiding places.

Their confrontation began and Madison immediately shot Ella, who rolled to the side in time before being hit and struck back, also missing the shot. The confrontation was difficult and for more than 15 minutes the two masterfully avoided being hit, until Ella tricked Madison by throwing a coin beside her, taking advantage of her distraction to shoot and hit her.

As soon as Madison was hit, the human part of her body changed, being replaced by Christy's.

"Ella? What happened here? I'm sure I was Madison's dick and could only think of being used to fuck someone. How can I be the centauress now? And what happened to her?" Christy asked

"Do not worry. She had changed your personality and was using you. I confronted her to return her freedom and I won. I did the transformation to make the two of you switch places while your personality was restored to the original. Madison is your dick right now." Ella said

"I knew there was something wrong with me. Thank you for doing this for me." Christy said

*Continue as she is for now

Christy stays a centaur with a human phallus

“This is pretty sweet,” Christy said as she walked around with her new centaur body,”Pretty awesome indeed.” Christy’s vantage point was much higher now that her lower body was that of a horse. Trotting over to the locker room mirrors, she found that her cock was Madison, the big boned senior cheerleader.

“I hope that you like your new condition, Madison, because I did,” the blonde cheerleader gleefully said to the humanoid penis. “Now why don’t we go for a celebratory fuck with my new body,” Christy nodded towards Ella.

“I thought you'd never ask,” the sex freak dickgirl amazon cheerfully replied.

Taking advantage of Ella’s dick mouth, Christy impaled her horse ass onto it. Ella reached around Christy’s legs to stroke her Madison-dick. Then Ella switch from fucking with her penis mouth to fucking Christy’s horse anus with her double penises. They orgasmed and switch positions again, and did the whole cycle of orgasming and trying different positions until it was late in the night. That was when they called it quits to go home and sleep.

In bed Christy remembered her afternoon of fucking with Ella. Her new body was very pleasurable and Madison as a cock felt very nice as she had huge jugs that churned out gallons of cum, so that was fun. The cheerleader slept peacefully after plugging in her transformation gun to charge it overnight.

It was a new day and Christy sat awkwardly in her class, as human desks were not designed for centaurs. Her cock, Madison, had been quiet since yesterday. The most likely cause of her silence was the overload of ecstasy of yesterday’s sex session. For the first time in a while Christy wasn’t horny, this was probably due to her unconscious penis. Even when she thought of sexy thoughts Madison wouldn’t become erect. The girl dick just hung limply under Christy. This gave the blonde cheerleader some time to socialize with her friends with madly transforming them or fucking them she spent the day living a normal high school girl life, well a normal high school cheerleader centaur life.

It wasn’t until the next day which was a weekend break day that Christy decided to play around with the transformation gun again. “Hey Madi, Madison. Where do you want to go today?” Christy asked her cock.

“Club, definity the club, or any club. They’ve got hot guys and girls that we could have crazy sex with!” the excited girl cock answered.

“Hum, it’s too early for clubs,” Christy pondered,” What about parties? Do you know anyone who's throwing one today?”

“Rebecca, the one with auburn hair, she’s having a pool party right now. Hot bodies, under water fuckings. Fuck, I need to fuck! Let’s gooooo!” Madison blurted out.

Christy ignored her horny wild dick and leisurely got ready to go to the pool party, wearing a bikini top with a white t-shirt over it and nothing below, horse bodies need no coverings. She also made Madison wear a white t-shirt, because she would look stupidly sexy when her big tits got wet. Taking her magic gun, Christy left for the pool party, the gears in her head turning as she thought of fun ways to mess with people.

Standing outside of Rebecca’s house, it seemed like Rebecca had thrown a block party instead of a pool party due to the amount of people crowding the place. Making her way through the mass of party people, which was easy due to her centaur height, Christy made it to the back yard.
First things first, she wanted to transform the host of the party to set the mood, essentially hijacking the party for her own enjoyment.

Rebecca was lounging around with a mixed group of male and female friends by the pool. She was an unremarkable girl with no chest and barely an ass, but she was rich, outgoing, and oh so generous with her wealth. That made her popular and likable to all who were at her weekend party. With the awareness check off, Christy took aim and blasted her with transformative rays.

Rebecca’s flat chest expanded out, slipping free of her swim top, until they were the size of her head. Same as her breast, Rebecca’s ass grew until her buttocks put beach balls to shame, tearing her swim bottoms right off. Her plain Jane’s face grew more sultry with sharper cheeks, fatter lips, and longer eyelashes. In a span of seconds, unimpressive Rebecca has turned into a hyper sexulized magazine model, the playboy kind of magazine model. Christy smiled with glee as soon as the people around Rebecca, started fucking and worshiping the bimbo looking rich girl. Guys and girls were masturbating while they licked and kissed her body like a swarm of sex hungry zombies.

Christy scared the party to see what other things had changed. Now instead of dancing or swimming, most of the party guests were kissing or having non penetrative sex with each other. Nice, with just one person transformed Christy had turned this party into a place she could go wild with her trigger finger. Madison had somehow convinced a party girl to make out with her, to Christy’s amusement. So as she indulged in the pleasure of reviving oral sex, Christy thought of her next transformative actions.

The blonde cheerleader looked around and spotted a couple grinding against each other in the pool. They looked pretty cute together, a football player man lovingly grinding his swim short covered erection on the girl’s curved ass. With a zap from her gun, Christy saw the girl’s breast deflate, leaving her swim top hanging loose. The girl’s throat grew a tiny lump, or Adam’s apple, and a meaty shaft with meaty balls overflowed out of her too small swim bottom. Now the muscle boy was grinding against his trappy boytoy who was also sporting a huge erection of his own.

With a nod of satisfaction, Christy then spotted another couple making out on a pool chair recliner. A shot from her gun, and the male was a well endowed female. The two lesbians started to massage each other’s vaginas in addition to kissing the life out of each other.

It was beautiful, Christy was preparing another magic shot, when some dudes, who were horsing around too much, knocked into Christy’s arm, making her shoot a random shot. The magic was absorbed by a sexy woman who was surrounded by three boys, each vying for her attention. The three guys all of a sudden turned goopy and merged with the woman at her groin. When it was finished, the hot lady was left with three cocks of different lengths, colors, and shapes, towering out of her thong. The cocks had come with an overstuffed ball sack filled with six individual testicles. Now she had to decide which dick she was going to masturbate with first.

The guys who crashed into Christy said sorry, but Christy shot them with her magic gun as retaliation, and since the awareness was off for other people, they could care less anyway. It was a group of five dudes that had crashed into the blonde centaur. Christy’s shot had given the leader of the group a massive dick, with the length of a pool noodle and thickness of his torso. The other four guys were now playing around with his huge cock rubbing it and throwing it to each other. The boys were saying no homo as they did so, but they were definitely homo from how they all spotted erections in their pants.

While Christy was transforming people willy nilly, Madison was making out with a girl under Christy’s centaur body, and since Madison was a cock, she was near cumming point. That meant that Christy was also near the cumming point. With a choke from Madison, Christy shot her jizz onto the girl below her. Madison vomited cum out of her mouth into and onto the poor girl, blasting her away from the centaur. Now that her first orgasm of the day was done, Christy was ready for more in depth transformations, and sexual encounters.

*Christy focuses on giving females phalluses

Distributing unique dicks.

Madison then called Christy, who bent down to hear what her dick said "You know Cristy, I already liked having a dick before and after having you as my dick, but now I'm grateful to have lost the duel to Ella. I feel like I'm better now that I'm the penis. It gave me a great idea, why don't we give dicks to the girls here at the party?"

"I don't think it's a bad idea, but I wanted something more original." Christy asid

"Just give them different dicks. As you can see I'm a dick with human form, you can give them different dicks." Madison said

"This is interesting. I even know how to start." Christy said. She then turned to the guy she had turned into a female before and was in a lesbian kiss with her girlfriend while they stuck their fingers in each other's pussy, She shot her companion who had not yet been transformed, she had the hand of the ex-guy extruded from her pussy when it closed and gave way to her balls, which has already started to stroke her new 11 inch cock as if nothing strange had happened. They also opened their mouths wider during their kiss, to accommodate the girl's tongue, now a cock too, which was sucked vigorously.

With Madison's approval, Christy shot a girl who was kissing Rebecca at the time, her mini skirt was immediately lifted by the erection of the new dick that was growing on her, her dick continued to grow until it has incredible 65 feet in length, despite having the same thickness as a normal dick. Immediately several people started to stroke her long cock.

The next to be transformed was a red-haired girl who left the pool alone. A bulge formed in her swimsuit with a shape that resembled part of a doll above what was clearly her scrotum. The figure pulled the elastic of the swimsuit to the side and stood out, revealing that the redhead now had a 9 inch cock that was a copy of the top half of herself.

Christy realized that now she had another girl under her horse's body kissing and stroking Madison. She shot this girl and her face disappeared completely, instead of her mouth and nose a vagina opened, while a pair of dicks grew in place of her eyes, with her testicles staying inside her head. She could only see now through the eyes that had appeared in place of her nipples. Madison gave a sign of approval by sucking on one of the girl's dicks and stroking the other.

Christy found a girl lying alone tanning herself and shot her too, the bottom of her bikini was quickly destroyed by the three cocks, each with their own pair of balls, which grew between her legs. None of her new cocks were human, each was of a different size, and belonged to a different animal. The one on the right was an 8 inch dogcock, the one on the left was a 10 inch lioncock, and the middle one was a 22 inch horsecock.

At this time Christy and Madison came, the cum that came out of Madison's mouth pushed the girl in front of her, making her fall sitting on the floor while also coming, shooting cum through the dicks in her face.

*Christy keep giving dicks to the girls

Christy's unsuspecting victims

Amanda watched the masses of people enjoying their pool party from her second story window. It was a disgrace, a travesty, it was only the middle of the day and these children were already creating such a racket. She shook her head as she watched a centaur girl play around with a toy gun, pretending to shoot people with oversized endowments.

Amanda wondered if she should call the cops on this party. She was a twenty five year old woman who had just broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years, and she did not want to hear the joyous sounds of drunken teenagers on her mourning time. She went to her bed and plopped down face first. She peaked at the mirror with sad eyes. Amanda had a nice body, thin at the waist and wide at the hips. A soft ass and nice b cups that made her pretty without being over sexual. So why did he leave her? Was she too boring in bed? Or did the other girl have bigger assets? She buried her face back into the soft blanket below, and ran her hands through her bob cut brunette hair. The sounds of laughter and chatting sounded out from her neighbors’ yard.

The brunette got up and looked down angrily at the happy people. Didn’t she deserve to be happy too? Screw her boyfriend, if he was happy then she definitely deserved some joy as well. Looking at herself in the mirror again, she decided that she was still young and that she would find a better person than that cheating bastard. It was too early for noise complaints anyway, so Amanda got out her old bikini and cleaned up her face of tears. There was a party she could sneak into right next door. She could forget her troubles while partying, and if she’s lucky, get laid.

It was easy sneaking into the party as there were many people. Looking around the crowded yard, Amanda wondered if she should chat up a guy, play beer pong, swim, or hang out with a group of girls. That was the fun of a big gathering of people, many choices of entertainment. Hum, first things first is grabbing a drink, because free alcohol. Amanda grabbed a craft beer from a cooler while watching a group of guys jerking off a log sized dick belonging to their friend, making him shoot his goo like silly strings over the other guests. This made the girls and guys cheer out and holler, going harder in their dancing, jumping, and perverse grinding. Damn, back in Amanda’s college days things didn’t get this wild till it was night time.

She wandered about the poolside for a while, damn was this pool big, before sitting on a pool chair to drink her alcohol. It would seem that most of the hot guys here already had partners, or were having sexual activities already. Sitting back, she observed the blonde cheerleader stereotype centaur she saw before, chilling in the shallow end of the water, still playing with that silly toy gun of her’s. The centaur aimed it at Amanda and winked, before pretending to shoot her, was this some newfangled way of hitting on someone? Then the centaur returned to talking with her group of sex partners who where fucking or getting fucked while they chatted. The 25 year old woman took a swig of her drink, the centaur’s mini orgy looked fun, but the pool was crowded. Amanda shifted in her seat, spreading her legs, to let her dick and balls breath.

“Heya sexy, how’ve you been enjoying the party so far?,” a girl in the pool chair next to her asked.

“It’s fun, you know, sometimes watching others go crazy is gratification on it’s own,” Amanda replied, studying the girl next to her. The young woman was tall like a model, with long curly hair with green highlights and a sensual face. Her body tastefully on display in her skirtini, and she had quite a body indeed. Large DDs and curvaceous hips, more than Amanda’s assets, which made her kinda jealous. The most interesting thing about her thought was the fairly large bulge under her skirt.

“True that sister, nothing like relaxing by the poolside and getting to know people, my name’s Zoey by the way,” She grinned and lifted her beer in greetings.

“Name’s Amanda,” Amanda said,”This party’s pretty wild, but I like it.”

“I like it lit too. You came at the right time, before Christy came, that centaur over there, it was pretty tame, but after she trotted on in here, it was like turn that music up,” Zoey rubbed her shifting skirt lump, ”So are you free to party with me?”

Amanda had come to this party for fun, but Zoey’s request was straightforward. She looked Zoey straight into her eyes, “Hell yeah I’m free.”

“Great,” Zoey got up from her chair and went over to Amanda straddling her. The model like girl shifted her skirtini aside revealing the bulge to be a hand, a right hand to be exact. “Like what you see?”

“I’ve never seen a dick like yours before. It’s so strange, like how do you piss or shoot your goo?” Amanda asked in wonderment.

“Spider man style,” Zoey answered in amusement, before leaning forward to close lips with Amanda. The two girls started kissing while running their hands along each other’s body. Amanda was growing aroused, her own cock was grinding against Zoey’s hand cock, forcing her to a full erection. Zoey’s groin hand then grabbed Amanda’s fully erect 5 inches, fapping it off.

Breaking off the kiss, Zoey leaned back to see Amanda’s weapon, chucking at the sight, “That is a lot of foreskin.”

“Don’t laugh,” Amanda said lightly, “I’m self conscious about it.” Her boyfriend probably broke up with her because of her nasty foreskin dick. It wasn’t her fault that her dick was wrinkly due to the extra 6 inches of sensitive skin wrapped around her average cock.

“Don’t be, I think it’s perfectly sexy,” Zoey’s lower hand tugged at the excess flesh of Amanda’s throbbing cock. Then they made out again, with Zoey’s bottom hand playing with Amanda’s foreskin, not touching her shaft directly. Soon they both came, Zoey shooting cum from the base of her penis hand like spider webbing, and Amanda filled her foreskin like it was a condom, with no jizz leaking out.

They party went on into the night.

*Turn people into monster girls (With dicks)

Aquatic Monster Futanaris

Looking over her amazing centaur body, and thinking back on the mermaid she had sex with earlier, Christy decides that this party is the perfect chance to make more people into monster girls. Considering that this is a pool party she figures she should start by making some water themed monster girls.

Starting things off simple, Christy points the gun at a guy showing off to a pair of girls by doing a high dive into the pool. Christy manages to hit him with a shot just as he lands in the pool, and after a few seconds he-or rather she now, emerges onto the side of the pool. Her legs are now a crimson mermaid tail matching her now ass length red hair, her new breasts are larger than her head and her nipples have been replaced by a pair of ten inch long cocks. The two girls walk over to her, impressed by the dive, and sit on both sides of her, beginning to suck her dick-nipples while the mermaid fingers their pussies.

The next target is a girl who is struggling to service two previously transformed people, the girl with a trio of dicks that used to be guys, and the girl with the three different animal penises. As she struggled to pleasure all six cocks with her hands and mouth her arms began to split and morph, her skin beginning to turn a shade of purple. Her arms quickly split again, leaving her with 4 tentacle arms on each side of her body, with which she began to jerk off five of the dicks while she deepthroated the horse cock. The changes continued across her body, her tentacles becoming shade of dark purple with her torso a slightly lighter shade. The changes reached her legs and they began to morph and split like her arms until she had eight tentacle legs. With her new appendages she began to rope in more of the surrounding people as her leg tentacles began to split rapidly into more tentacles, several of which were tipped with cocks that she began shoving into peoples pussies, mouths, and asses. Soon enough, an orgy formed around her of men and women from the party, all of them being fucked, stroked and penetrated by her many tentacles.

Christy looked around for her next target and spotted another the people she had changed earlier, the cheerleader that she had turned into a femboy. Him and the jock seemed to have decided that grinding wasn't enough and were out of the pool and had begun to strip, the femboy taking off his bathing suit and bending over one of the tables next to the pool, presenting his ass to the jock, who had taken off his shorts and begun to approach the table when he was blasted by Christy. As the jock walked towards the femboy his hair grew longer, his body thinned out and became more feminine and his chest inflated until a pair of large breasts adorned the now futanari jock's chest. As the futa jock grasped the femboy's hips her cock began to change as well, growing much larger as it's head flattened, a sheath then grew at the base, and the futa's balls tripled in size, she thrust her new two foot long horsecock into the femboy's ass, causing femboy's own cock to erupt into an orgasm from the pleasure. The futa's body began to change further as she stretched out the femboy's ass hole with thrusts of her giant horsecock, first her torso stretched out longer, then her legs fused into a fish tail and the bottom half of her longer torso bulked out and morphed into the front half of a horse torso, and a pair of forelegs with hooves grew from her human hips-turned horse shoulders. The new hippocampus-taur's cock blasts her seed into the femboy's ass as her lower body is covered in blue scales completing her transformation

Christy, satisfied with her aquatic transformations then began to survey the rest of the party goers, wondering what changes she should make next.

*Turn more people into monster girl futas

More Monster Futanaris

Christy is resolved to continue to turn people into future monster girls, but of other types.

She began with a girl who carried several drinks, probably having to get into the class with her she was, but she lost all when he was hit by the shooting and had to hold her head that fell. She took her head, sat down and put her head between her legs to suck the 9-inch dick that had grown there.

Then she found another couple of boyfriends and shot them both, the guy quickly became a girl with his dick reaching 10 inches. Her girlfriend also got a dick of the same size between her legs. Soon after, the legs of the two merged and turned into a snake's tail, but without a tip since the tails of the two merged making each one a single lamia.

Then she found a girl who was touching up her makeup. She had an idea and shot her, but just in time she moved and the shot ended up hitting the mirror in her makeup case and coming back against herself. Immediately Christy's body, starting just below her breasts, started to split in two, following everyone else down. In the end she was a bi-centaur, two horse bodies side by side, having Madison as her cock on the right horse body and a normal horse cock on the left.

*Having just one living cock is a bit awkward...

Monster Girl Fusions

Christy is at first taken aback with her new second horse body, but she decides that she likes the change and will keep it for the moment. Feeling like it's a bit awkward having a living cock on one side and a regular one on the other, Christy decides that she should make her left cock into a cock-person as well. At first she thinks about just blasting someone from the party, but she then has a great idea and shoots herself with the gun again. The horsecock on her left body changed until it was an exact replica of Christie's upper torso her, vision shifting as she now had a secondary perspective from her new cock body.

Her new lower body is soon dragged into the mini orgy happening between her legs, eating out a girl making out with Madison while she gives a dual hand-job to the girl with a genital face, with Madison giving a guy a boob-job. Christy loves the pleasure her fused form gives and decides that she should fuse more people together, much like that amphisbaena lamia she made earlier, and figures the best place to start is with the three people she has right here.

The guy, who had just orgasmed from Madison's boob-job, grabbed onto the hand of the girl making out with Madison and his body was pulled into hers. Their combined form began to change, the girls original feet turned into hooves as fur spread up her legs while her torso began to lengthen, a pair of leonine paws emerging from her new tauric shoulders. Meanwhile the genital faced girl's legs merged into a snake tail as scales covered her whole body and her hair morphed into a cobra hood. The guy and the girl's lower body finished forming, the back half resembled a tailless goat while the front half was like a lions, the two halves seamlessly transitioning into each other. The genital faced lamia's tail then attached itself to the back end of the taurs lower body while their upper body split, leaving the girl and guy with separate upper torso's attached to the same lower body. The two upper torsos then began to change in their own different ways, the girls body's breast grew larger and a pair of ram horns grew from her head, whereas the guys body quickly feminized, growing four pairs of equally large breasts down her torso as well as a pair of cat ears on the top of her head, her human ears disappearing. Finally a pair of cocks, one horsecock and one barbed feline penis, as well as two pairs of large balls grew from between their back legs, leaving the three people a conjoined chimera-taur. They wasted no time getting right back into the action, the lamia tail took the Christy cock into her vagina mouth, now much more accommodating thanks to her snake body, while their tauric body presented it's pussy to Madison, who Christy plunged into them immediately as her upper body began to look for another potential merger.

Her eyes fell upon another of her previous transformees, the jock who she had gave a massive hyper cock. He was still having his dick worshipped by his four friends, their claims of “no homo” seeming even less honest now that their shorts were soaked in the cum from both their own ejaculations as well as the ones of their hyper-cocked friend. Christy decided that she would make their claims more truthful since, if you were all merged into one entity that would make it masturbation, right? After Christy shot the group, the four jocks bodies quickly merged into the cock, their mass ready to be used to fuel the transformation of their monster dicked companion. Firstly, four ginormous breasts, each one several times larger than his head and with a pair of plump lips instead of nipples, grew on the jocks now clearly female body. The hyper endowed futa then grew four more pairs of arms down her torso, these arms weren't under her control though, but under the control of her four body-mates who quickly got back to work worshipping her massive dong, pulling it up in between her huge boobs, the lipples resuming their chants of “no homo”. As the futa's breasts pleasured her hyper penis, her ass stretched out and her legs began to morph alongside four new pair of legs extending from her quickly growing behind. Her lower half continued to transform, becoming chitinous and segmented until she now stood on the ten legs of her centipede-like body, her cock coating her needy breasts with semen as she came powerfully from the stimulation.

Christy, aroused greatly by the transformation she just caused, also came, Madison erupting into the taurs pussy while her cock body came into the lamia tail's vagina mouth. Coming down from her post orgasmic high, Christy figures that the transformation gun doesn't have much more power before she needs to charge it and decides to think carefully about what she wants to use it on.

*Christy uses the rest of the power on a grand finale

The grand finale at the party hostess

Christy decided that she would complete the transformations by changing the party's host, Rebecca, once again. She looked for the rich girl in the crowd and found her at the pool socializing with some people. She fired at her, draining the battery of her transformation gun for good.

Once Rebecca was hit, it became transparent and dissolved completely in water. In the end Rebecca was all the water in the pool. Despite being water, Rebecca was still able to move freely, maintaining control over the parts that separated her.

Soon the water tentacles could be seen coming out of the pool and tearing up the little clothes that people in it were wearing. Soon after, the water level just rose and practically covered everyone in the pool, leaving only their faces out so as not to drown them, Rebecca penetrated all the holes submerged in her and stroked the cock of everyone who had it, creating an orgy in the pool. Several moans could be heard, some louder due to successive orgasms, with the more self-groan coming straight out of the water confirming that Rebecca also had an orgasm.

Even after having come and making everyone in the pool come to Rebecca, she still wasn't satisfied. Several copies of Rebecca, just like she was before the last transformation, but with bodies made entirely of water and a hard cock between her legs, left the pool and went to meet the others present at the party, starting to fuck or be fucked by them.

Christy was no exception and had four copies of Rebecca that came to her. As if to help themselves, two of them transferred all the water that formed their upper body to the other two, which was used to increase the size of their legs and dicks. The Rebeccas that had grown up went after Christy and started to fuck her two assholes, the others that were only the bottom half entered under her and to have their dicks sucked by her living-dicks. She was impressed that even though they were made of water, Rebecca's cocks were hot and hard, perhaps harder than one of flesh and blood.

Once again one after the other those involved in this orgy came, especially with Rebecca's orgasm. As all the Rebeccas of water were a single being and had a single conscience controlling all of them, the loudest groan can be heard because they all came at exactly the same time.

*Christy heads home for the night

Changes at Home

After Rebecca finished fucking nearly everyone simultaneously, the party began to wind down and Christy decides that she might as well head home, since the TF gun was out of power anyways. Several people ask Christy and Madison to spend the night with them, but all the sex from the party had left them both satisfied so they turn the people down and go home alone, planning on having dinner and going to bed early.

Upon arriving back at their home, Christy and Madison find a note on the fridge from telling them that Christie's parents went out for dinner, but had made the two of them some sandwiches so they didn't have to make anything if they got back really late from the party. Christy opened the fridge and found five foot long submarine sandwiches inside on a plate, Christy had been eating more since she became a centaur and works out that now that she had a second body, the amount of food she needed to eat had gotten even larger. It takes almost an hour to eat the sandwiches, so Christy makes a mental note that if she ever wants to make her body any bigger to also give herself a bigger mouth so it doesn't take so long to eat. Full from the meal, Christy goes back up to her room and spends a little bit of time browsing her social media (Amused by the many posts from people she had changed at the party, as well as the many people changing their status from “Single”) before kneeling down on the now twice as big mat on the floor that had replaced her bed to better fit her horse body and went to sleep, planning on waking up early to make the most of the rest of her weekend.

Christy clopped her way over to the dining room the next morning, ready to begin another day of changing people. Her Mother and Father (who she had changed back to normal) were already awake, her father drinking his morning coffee and picking at his breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon, while her mother was at the stove in the connected kitchen frying more eggs and bacon.

“Just give me a moment dears, it'll be about ten minutes or so until I'm done making enough food for you”

Not willing to wait for that long and not wanting her mother to have to spend so much time making food for her new form, Christy pulls out the TF gun and blasts her mother, hoping to give her a form that would lighten her workload, as well as feeding Christie's developing monster girl fetish.

As soon as she was hit with the shot, three more pairs of arms grow out of Christie's mothers shoulders, the new arms covered in a chitinous exoskeleton up to just below where they meet her shoulders. A bulge forms on the small of her back, quickly growing into a spider abdomen nearly four meters in diameter, as her legs morph and split eight into spider legs. Her changes conclude with her breasts growing twice as large (Bursting out of her blouse), six smaller eyes growing on her forehead, along with her canine teeth becoming spider fangs able to inject a powerful aphrodisiac, leaving her as a multi-armed arachne, with a spider abdomen that took up almost the entire kitchen.

Spider mom immediately began to put her new body to use, her bundle of arms cracking eggs, flipping bacon, and putting finished food onto a plate in the oven to keep it warm as she cooked the rest, she was also using her spider thread to hold utensils and ingredients in convenient areas within her reach. Less than a minute after her transformation, Christie's mother was placing a giant place of eggs, bacon and toast in front of her before going to her spot at the table to eat her own breakfast. When Christie was about halfway through her plate of food, Her father got up to go to work, saying goodbye to the three girls and giving his wife a kiss before heading towards the door. If Christy wanted to change her father, this would be her last chance until he got home tonight, when the TF gun would almost certainly be out of juice. Does she change him now, or hope she can remember to save some power during her day out?

*Change her father now

Changing Dad, Then Making Things Right

Since her father is a tour guide for the prehistory exhibit at the local museum, Christy goes for a change that's sure to enhance his tours greatly. As the shot hits him, Christie's father stops in the hall leading to the entryway as his shoes burst open, revealing a pair of large bird-like talons. His legs then bulk out and tear through his pants, now covered in rough and thick skin, as long, sparsely feathered tail grows out of his spine, and a pair of tiny arms grow from just above what used to be his hips. Her father's lower body, now that of a small tyrannosaurus rex then begins to grow until his head presses against the ceiling, his dinosaur half's sides nearly breaking the furniture in the hall. Suddenly, a shift in reality happens and now the roof is higher and the halls are wider, the entire house having grown to better accommodate her father's five meter tall frame. Her father's penis then begins to grow, reaching nearly a full meter in length, before it retreats into his newly forming cloacal slit, revealing that Christie's father isn't entirely male anymore. Following the addition of his new set of reproductive organs, Christie's father's human upper body feminizes, and a pair of small breasts forms, concluding the changes.

Her father, now a futanari Tyrannosaurus rex-taur, continues towards the door, also now large enough to fit her, and begins commute to work. Both her parents having now been given greatly improved (as far as she was concerned anyways) forms, Christy heads up to her room to get ready for her trip out into town. Since her horse bodies are not really conductive to pants, Christy puts matching shirts on both original and penis bodies, as well as the reluctant Madison. Christy feels that her outfit could use an accessory of some kind to bring it together and goes to grab something out of her jewellery box, stopping when she notices a familiar sight on top of her drawers, a pocket pussy with a pink dildo shoved into it. Recognizing the first two victims of her TF gun, Tina and Fredrick, Christy begins to feel a bit of guilt. Sure, Tina did something terrible to her and Fredrick was a jackass for falling for her lies, but they hardly deserved to be turned into inanimate objects, erased completely from reality by the power of the gun, for nearly a week. Christy decides to make it up to them by using the gun once again, this time to give them a form that will be significantly more enjoyable for both of them. Taking the two sex toys out into her back yard, Christy carefully places them on the grass and blasts them with the ray.

*She changes them into a fused form

Sealed

Soon Tina and Fredrick merged into a single object and grew. They went back to being human, but sharing the same body. They formed a headless female body and had their faces on their breasts, Tina's on the left and Fredrick on the right.

Christy was merciful in making them stop being inanimate, but they were still being punished, so Christy made sure they had no genitals.

They didn't remember the period they spent as sextoys and thought they were just late for an appointment. They left quickly and Christy sneaked after them until they passed through the square, where they met Josh, another ex-boyfriend of Christy who had suffered from her revenge and was now a tree girl. All of this reminded Christy that she was very unlucky in love, the two boyfriends she had once had and both had cheated on her with a friend of hers. She got a little irritated and shot Tina / Fredrick again, making them change so they would be excited very easily even though they had neither a cock nor a vagina.

They saw the tree girl and took a fruit from her, which was long and long and stuck it in the ass, the only hole they had. They used it until they managed to have an orgasm, weak and unsatisfactory due to the lack of genitals.

Christy only watched from a distance, as she didn't want to be discovered by them, let alone by Josh who was aware of the changes.

*Finish tying up loose ends

Managing to tie up all the loose ends

Tina and Fredrick continued to masturbate with the fruit-dildo for another few minutes, attempting unsuccessfully to reach a more satisfying climax, before giving up and moving on with their day, leaving Josh alone on the school grounds. Christy, still feeling guilty for some of the life-ruining transformations she inflicted on people when she first got the TF gun, shoots Josh from the bushes intending to makes her life a bit more livable, while still pushing her for cheating.

After the shot, Joshes tree body rumbles a bit before Josh steps out of it, her body, still covered in bark and leaves, unmelding with the tree. Christy had given Josh the ability to move back, but the dryad still had to spend long periods inside the tree on school grounds to “recharge”, for every hour she spent in her tree she would get an hour outside of it, after her time was up, she would turn inanimate until someone brought her back to the tree. Another not immediately obvious aspect of the change was that Josh would now feel pleasure when people used her “home” tree's fruits as dildos or when people had sex with the vaginas embedded into the tree, as if they were her own sex organs. Christy had made it so the explanation for Josh being in her tree for the last four days was that she was going on a trip out of town to visit some relatives and need to build up enough time so she wouldn't run out while over there. Now that she had plenty of time built up, Josh went home to begin packing for the trip.

Having seen Josh again, Christy was reminded of another person, Vicky, the one Josh had cheated on her with, and began heading over to her house, intending on at least making her change “normal” so as to not have it completly ruin her life. About an hours walk later, something made easy with Christy's cheerleader athleticism and double horse bodies, she arrived at the Johnson household and rang the doorbell. The person who opened the door was an older woman with what could only be described as a “MILF bod”, with large breasts and wide hips, her black hair framed her brown-skinned face. The woman, presumably Vicky's mother, looked at Christy curiously and asked

“Oh. Christy and Madison, what brings you here, I thought you and my daughter had a falling out after she started dating that nice dryad Josh?” Christy put on an (only half insincere) apologetic voice and replied

“Yeah, I was pretty upset with her, but after I heard what happened to her the other day I decided to let bygones be bygones and come comfort her. Is she around right now?”

“Yes, when we brought her back home after the incident we had to remove the outward facing wall and take all her furniture out of her room just so she would fit. She's been in there ever since, hoplessly depressed. You actually arrived a a good time, another girl from school is also here, apparently something similar, though on a much smaller scale, happened to her and she's helping our daughter get used to the changes. Vicky's room is the door on the left down this hallway” Mrs Johnson replied, indicating the hallway in question as she let Christy and Madison inside.

As the conjoined girls made their way inside, Christy remembered that she had previously turned this woman's husband into a female sphinx and gave her a quick shot with the TF gun, giving her the ears, tail, and legs of a jackal, as well as a twenty five centimetre canine penis. Patting herself on the back for giving the wife and former husband a matching Egyptian theme, Christy heads down the hall to Vicky's room. As she approaches the door though, she begins to hear voices coming from behind the door.

“What are you doing Brooke?”
“I can't take it anymore.”
“Stop climbing up my balls!”
“I cant help myself, you're just too sexy!”
“Get off me! Don t put that the- OHHHHHHH”
“Your ass is so tight Vicky!”

Christy quietly opens the door to Vicky's room and peaks inside to sees Vicky, still a head on the end of a meter long cock attached to a headless body with humongous, car-sized balls, being fucked up the ass by Brooke's massive horsecock, their moans increasing in volume as both girls build towards orgasm. Christy is glad to see Brooke here, since she was the final person she wants to zap again to remove their memory of being transformed. Seeing this a a golden opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, Christy blasted the both of them with the TF gun.

As Brooke continues to ram her horsecock up Vicky's ass, Vicky's headless body begins to shrink down, its mass fusing with the cock that held Vicky's head. Eventually, all that was left of Vicky was her ass, cock and balls, Brooke's horse cock was now bottomed out within the interior of her penis. Vicky's ass then fused into Brooke's body, as her cock-neck melded with tube of equine dick inside it, leaving Vicky's head attached to Brooke's now two meter long, and nearly a thirty centimetres thick horsecock. The next thing to change was Vicky's room, the roof rising higher and the outside wall pushing out into the backyard, every surface of the room became shiny, now covered in liquid resistant material, and a giant door, like the ones used to offload delivery trucks at large grocery stores, appeared in the wall facing the backyard. Several drains then appeared in the floor, connected to a drainable tank in the basement. Then large desk, designed so that Brooke can reach it from her perch atop her and Vicky's gigantic balls was brought into existence, complete with a computer setup and several monitors. Finally a massive padded trolley appeared below the newly conjoined pair's ball-sack.

Reality had now changed so that Brooke and her living horsecock, Vicky, attend school via webcam most of the time, as moving them to and from school every day was impractical. When they need to attend school for important events, or when they just want to go somewhere, their body is pulled onto a modified hauling truck Vicky's parents owned, allowing her to be driven around in relative comfort. Brooke soon began stroking Vicky with a massive cock sleeve, the living cock now needing to cum several times per day to keep her balls from swelling. Due to their previous build up from before reality was modified the two of them soon came, litres of cum blasting out of Vicky's mouth, sliding off the walls and down into the drains in the floor. After nearly ten full minutes of orgasm, the stream halted, the conjoined girls left panting as they recovered. The spectacle of their orgasm was incredibly arousing to Christy, both Madison and her cock body began leaking precum out of their mouths as they peeped on the pair.

Should Christy and Madison go inside and hang out, and almost certainly have sex, with the massive balled girl and her living horsecock or, now that she had changed everyone that had been aware of the changed reality other then her partner in crime Ella, sneak away and sate her lust by transforming people elsewhere?

*Leave and go change people somewhere else

Accidental transformation and new friends

Christy decided to leave them alone and left. She was looking for a good place to transform more strangers.

As she walked down the street, her live dicks revolted, as they wanted to have joined Vicky and Brooke. In an act of rebellion Madison began to stroke herself, as did Christy's other cock.

Christy asked her dicks to stop, but they did not obey and kept stroking themselves until she came. She hadn't realized that her purse was not properly closed and, with the sudden movement that Christy made when she came, the TF gun came out and fell to the ground with an accidental shot.

Christy grabbed the TF gun quickly and put it back in the bag as fast as she could, then looked in the direction of the shot to see if anyone had been hit. She only saw a blind girl walking in the company of her guide dog. The shot had clearly hit the guide dog because instead of paws he had human arms and legs and was still transforming. By the end of the transformation, the guide dog had become a human girl and only her ears and tail remained intact.

The ex dog stood looking at her body, momentarily forgetting the blind girl, who Christy ran to grab her when she was almost run over by a car.

"Be careful, you can't walk like this without a guide." Christy said but the girl started to struggle and scream.

The ex dog heard her owner and ran over to her, making her calm down and saying "Sorry, I got distracted and ended up careless. I don't know why I suddenly became a human."

Christy realized that the dog girl was aware of her transformation and had increased intelligence so she could speak, so she answered "Sorry, I ended up changing you accidentally."

"If it's just an accident, I can't complain. The problem was that my owner was almost involved in a serious accident because of my distraction." the dog girl said

"But why didn't she notice the car approaching? I thought that blind people had a sharper hearing than a normal person, and that car was not at all quiet." Madison said

"It is because my teacher Hope is not only blind, she is also deaf." the dog girl said

"That's why she didn't speak to me and just kicked, she doesn't know how to talk either." Christy said

"That's right. My name is Lola and I’m her guide dog. I am so grateful that you saved Master Hope." the dog girl said

"I'm Christy and my dick on the right is Madison, my dick on the left is just an extension of myself. And if you don't mind, I'd like to help Hope." Christy said

"Help more? How? You already saved her life, it doesn't get any better than this." Lola said

"This way." Christy said and shot against Hope, leaving scheduled to her beware of the changes. There was no change clearly viable for them, but the effect was obvious by the reaction of the Hope that began to turn all sides.

"I can't believe it, I can see and hear." Hope said and put her hand in front of her mouth, surprised to be able to speak.

"You...?" Lola started talking

"... made it so that she could see and hear? Exactly. I also made her know how to speak." Christy said

"She may not seem like it, but she has a big heart." Madison said

Hope, on hearing this, hugged Christy saying "Thank you very much, thank you very much. Thanks to you I am finally a normal girl." Lola also wanted to thank her, she jumped on Christy and started to lick her face.

When they were done with their show of gratitude, the two went down and Hope looked at Lola and asked "And who are you?"

"I'm Lola, your guide dog. She changed me into a human." Lola said

"My guide? How nice to finally be able to see you." Hope said

After that, Hope said she wanted to thank her better and invited Christy to come to her house.

Christy...

*accepts the invitation

Reassurance

Christy decides to accept Hope's offer, feeling like she could use a break after spending all morning galloping around town. Since Hope and Lola were in the middle of their morning walk before meeting Christy, Hope's house was still several blocks away, so Christy offered the two of them a ride on her backs. Hope and Lola each climb up onto one of Christy's horse backs and the Bicentauri begins a slow trot down the sidewalk, not wanting to jostle her bareback riders (she took a mental note to consider getting some saddles in the future). Once Christy got going at a steady pace, Holly, still taking in the sights around her for the first time, asks a question of her mount

“How did you even get a magic gun in the first place?”

Christy responds by telling her about how she found it in a box under her desk, how after testing its power she used it for some revenge on a mean girl from school, how she changed her parents without even thinking about it. She continued her tale, from her meeting with Ella, to her many changes after she began to use the reality alteration setting, to Ella getting her own TF gun and holding her bathroom orgies. Eventually, Christy reaches the events of today, just as the group arrives outside Holly's house. Since Christy is unable to fit through the door, the four girls head into the garage (empty, since Holly would have no reason to own a car) and sit down to finish their talk.

“Sometimes I feel like it's wrong for me to keep changing people willy-nilly, but it's also really fun, and arousing, and I don't want to stop. Do you think I'm a bad person for altering people lives just to sate my own lust?” Christy posies a question to her two new friends. Holly thinks for a minute, then responds.

“You've defiantly done some questionable thing with the gun, and I may not be completely unbiased, since you restored my sight and hearing, but I don't think you're a bad person, otherwise you wouldn't have spent all of this morning making things right.”

“I might be a bit biased as well Christy, but I loved being a centaur back when you first transformed me, and I love being your cock now as well, everyone you've changed has been introduced to an amazing world of pleasure and I think they're better off after your changes”

“If you never used the gun, I would still be a normal dog, unable to even understand what we're talking about, so I think that gun is an amazing thing that you should keep using!”

Both Madison and Lola chimed in after Holly, their words filled Christy with confidence that she has been making the world a better, sexier, place.

“Thanks everyone, for giving me the reassurance I need”

The conversation soon shifted to lighter topics, Holly and Lola, heading inside to get something to eat, since it was around lunch time anyways. After the four finished eating, Holly and Lola gave each other a meaningful look before turning to Christy and asking her to...

*Let them use the gun on each other

The start of a beautiful relationship

Christy is a little reluctant to hand the gun over to someone else, but she feels that Holly and Lola are trustworthy enough, so she explains how to use the TF gun before handing it to Holly. The woman thinks for a short while, then hesitantly points the TF gun at her former guide dog.

“Are you still sure about this Lola?” Holly asks, uncertain.

“Yes, no matter what form I take I'll always be your loyal companion, so please change me however you wish” Lola responds, closing her eyes and spreading her arms. Holly straightens her grip on the TF gun and fires.

Lola begins by growing taller and more muscular, her body now eight feet tall and rippling with muscles. Her legs then morph into a pair of furry dog legs. Her shoulders then to grow wider as two lumps emerge from either side of her head, eventually forming into two more heads, identical to her original one. Her changes finish with three, foot-long, canine penises, each with their own pair of large balls, growing out in front of her pussy.

Lola, now a amazonian futanari cerberus-girl, looks over her new form in awe.

“Even back when you were a normal dog, I always thought of you as my own protector, so I changed you to match how I always imagined you – big, strong, and always watching out for me.” Holly explains, handing the gun over to Lola before continuing.

“And now it's your turn, change me however you desire. You looked out for me all these years so allow me to repay you by becoming anything you want me to be”

Lola stares at the gun. Originally, she was planning on doing something small and inconsequential to her owner, only having agreed to change Holly because she didn't want Lola to be the only one transformed. After her change though, the feeling of loyalty she had towards her master were being twisted into sexual desire by her new sets of male genitalia. She had given Holly care and affection for most of her life, helping her live even with her disabilities, now she wants to pay Lola back. Lola, her growing feelings of lust caused by her trio of doggy dicks guiding her, blasts Holly with the TF gun.

Holly lurches over as the changes wash over her body, her breast balloon out until they're as big as medicine balls, and two more rows grow in below her original pair, reaching an equal size. A pair of canine fore-legs then form above her hips, and her ears change into dog ears as they move to the top of her head. Her new dog legs continue to stretch out, as her hips move back and her lower body is covered in a coat of fur the same colour as her hair. Her spine stretches out into a dog's tail as her original pair of legs morph into canine hind legs. Holly's new lower torso then grows larger, reaching five feet high at it's shoulder. For a split second, Holly thinks her changes are over, before she feels a sensation in her lower stomach as her vagina splits into three, each one with it's own separate reproductive system, and eight nipples grow on her lower torso, quickly expanding into breasts the same size as those on her upper torso.

With her owner now fully transformed into a Canine-taur, Lola walks over and grabs Holly's hand, kneeling down and looking up the her with all three heads.

“Holly, while I may have cared of you for all those years, you also took care of me just as much, feeding me, taking me for walks, and too many other things to list. So when you ask me what I want of you, the only answer I have is to continue to take care of me, as I will continue to take care of you, this time not as owner and pet, but as mates, and together let us take care of the many litters we will have.” Holly's face lit up at Lola's words.

“Yes of course Lola, Nothing else in the world could make me more happy then to be your wife!” Holly joyously responds, stepping back and presenting her pussies to the other woman as the lust from the transformation overtakes her.

“Now take me, fill be with your seed and, grant me our first litters of children!”

Lola, lunges over to her tauric lover and plunges all three of her cocks into each of her Holly's vaginas, reaching down and kneading Holly's lower breasts as she roughly fucks the Canine-taur.

Christy and Madison watch these events with rapt attention, looking over the two lovers and beginning to get aroused at the spectacle. Knowing what she wanted to do next, the bicentauri steps forward and...

*takes the gun back so she can leave and transform someone to fuck

Quick Relief

Christy stepped forward and retrieved the TF gun from Lola's hand, the woman hardly even noticing in her lust, and left, not wanting to interrupt the two lovers moment; Christy's two living cocks would need more stimulation then they would get from joining in anyways. As Christy stepped out of Hopes garage, she immediately began looking for someone to change into a form better able to sate her growing lust. The first person she spotted was an older woman sitting on a lawn chair in her yard, with a drink sitting on a table next to her. Christy immediately took aim at the woman and fired.

The woman's legs began to lose definition, turning into simple tubes of flesh. Her eyes became slitted, and a pair of fangs grew out of her mouth. Two bulges grew out of each side of her torso, quickly forming into new arms. As what used to be the woman's legs started to grow longer, her breasts also began to grow, until they reached over a foot out from her chest. The woman's legs then fused together down to where he knees were originally. White scales began to form, beginning from her hips and slowly spreading down her legs. Finally finished growing, her former legs had reached ten meters in length, now fully formed as a pair of snake tails. As her changes concluded the woman was suddenly overcome with an intense lust, ensuring that she would accept Christy's advances.

“Ma'am, you don't look well, do you want me to call an ambulance?” Christy inquired as she approached, already knowing what the woman's response would be.

“No that won't be necessary, it's just that I have been skipping my nightly masturbation sessions this past week due to being overly busy with housework, I was just about to take care of it after I finished my drink” The woman replied, trying to hide the fact that she was ogling Madison and Christy.

“If you would like, I could help you with your problem, both of my cocks are feeling really pent up at the moment as well.”

“Well... if the two of you are okay with it“ The woman responds, attempting to maintain a pretense of reluctance before she pulls herself up onto her twin tails and slithers over to Christy. When she reaches the bicentauri the woman is quickly pulled into an embrace, Christy lifting her up and kissing her deeply. The woman then moves her twin snake tails and carefully wraps them around both Madison and Christy's penis bodies, beginning to stroke and caress them with skillful motions. The woman then puts her many arms to use caressing both her and Christy's breasts, as well as fingering her own vagina. The pairs lovemaking went on for several minutes, before the woman pulled away and gave Christy a lustful look

“Are you and your cocks ready for the big finish?” The woman asked. Christy was about to respond when the woman used the tips of her tails to penetrate both of her assholes simultaneously, turning anything she was about to say into a protracted moan of pleasure. The woman continues to thrust her tails in and out of her lover's horse anuses, twisting them to maximize the stimulation on her prostates. Christy, unable to last long under the woman's intense ministrations, orgasmes powerfully both her living penises are soon blasting cum all over the grass, the woman reaches her own orgasm not long afterwards.

After recovering from their orgasms, the couple soon untangle and part ways, exchanging phone numbers so they can meet up to fuck again. Christy hopes that her intense orgasm is enough to satisfy her cocks for a while, as she wants to spend the rest of the day transforming people. As Christy is contemplating where she should go to begin, her phone begins to ring. She picks it up and looks at the caller ID, it's...

*Leah, the roleplaying mermaid, she's inviting Christy to one of her LARP sessions

An intriguing invitation

Once she recognizes the name, Christy immediately answers the phone, wondering for what reason the mermaid would be calling her.

“Hello, this is Christy right?” Leah asks, her soft-spoken voice taking Christy back at first, having only ever heard her speaking in her “role-play” voice before

“Yes this is Christy. You're Leah, the mermaid from the park, right?

“Yeah. So, I was wondering if you would like to come to the LARP, uh, the Live Action Role-Play, session my group is having today, it's the last session of our current story arc and the organizers wanted to see if we could get more members for the next one. Since you played along with me when we, uh, “met” in the park I figured you might be interested in joining.”

“What would I have to do? I've never really done any role-play before so I'm not really sure what would be expected of me”

“Nothing really, as I said its the finale of the current arc we're doing so you would mostly just be sitting in and watching, to get an idea of how it works, then you would meet the organizers and talk with them, you wouldn't have to make any commitments immediately though, the group is taking a month break before we start back up, since we've been doing sessions every week for the last few months."

“Well I would need to double check to see if it would conflict with my cheer practice, but I'm willing to at least see how one of these “LARP” sessions go, where is it being held?”

“Great thanks for agreeing to come, I'll text you the location. The session starts in an hour, but if you get there early I could introduce you to some of the other group members before we start”

“Okay then, I'll head right over, see you there!”

After saying her goodbyes and hanging up, Christy began to trot towards the location Leah had texted her. Christy was pretty sure she wasn't going to end up joining the group, she had quite a few obligations already, but the session seemed like as good a place as any to continue transforming people. Besides, maybe the session would be entertaining in and of itself.

The location Leah sent her ended up being in a clearing in the middle woods next to the local park, so after only a half-hour of travel Christy had arrived. Despite the fact that the session wasn't starting for another half-hour there were already almost a dozen people here. Leah, still a wheelchair bound mermaid, was over with four other people, the five of them were putting on simple costumes and inspecting prop weapons. Leah quickly spotted Christy's large body, still recognizing her despite having changed a ton due to the reality alteration powers of the TF gun, and waved her over to the group

“Hey guys, this is the girl I was talking about, Christy, as well as her cock Madison” The mermaid introduced Christy to everyone. They all exchanged greetings before Leah gave Christy an explanation of the story of the role-play, the others often chiming in with their own comments. The basic story was pretty typical, the five people here were all the heroes of the story, each one representing an element: water, earth, fire, wind and light. The villains of the story, most of which weren't at the clearing yet numbered eight in total, their theme was the seven deadly sins, with the final one acting as the leader “The Dark Lord”. The overall plot was pretty typical generic fantasy stuff, but it was clear from they way the group members talked about it that the simple summary didn't do the quality justice, and that everyone really cared about their characters and took the LARP seriously, but not too seriously.

Christy looked over the five people in front of her, deciding that since she had some easy targets in front of her she might as well change them while she waits for everyone to arrive.

First was Leah, who was the hero of water, dressed up in cardboard painted to look like armour and wielding a plastic prop flail, though she had already been changed making her a lower priority

Second was Nico, the hero of earth, a Latino dude wearing a dirt brown robe and wielding a thick tree branch like a staff.

Third was Toby, the hero of fire, a white guy wearing a tunic and trousers with some cardboard shoulder pads and wielding a red foam sword.

Fourth was Jamie, the hero of wind, an immigrant from England, who was also wearing a tunic with trousers, though she had no additional armour, she had two plastic daggers tucked into her belt

Finally the hero of light was Bryce, a black man who was wearing nearly a full suit of plastic armour, and had a large plastic great-sword strapped behind him, he was also apparently one of the organizers of the role-play.

Christy subtly pulled out the TF gun and wondered who she should change first.

*Change Jamie, Nico, and Tody all at once

Getting into Character

Christy finds it amusing that the Leah was cast as the hero of water, and wonders whether that was still the case before she was a mermaid. Regardless of the answer, Christy decides to change the other heroes so they're better suited to their elements as well. Christy thinks for a moment about how she wants to change them, then fires the TF gun at three of the unchanged heroes in quick succession, wanting to save Bryce for last. Jamie, Nico, and Toby's clothes vanish as they began to transform simultaneously.

Jamie's transformation begins with her ears becoming pointed, and her legs becoming covered in yellow, scaly, skin. The scales continue up her legs, stopping midway up her thigh, as her feet change into four-toed bird talons. Her arms then began to grow green coloured feathers and her hands simplify, all four fingers merging together. Her feathers than grow out until she has a pair of wing-arms, making it nearly impossible for Jamie to hold her prop daggers properly, but Christy was aware of this and decided to give her a pair of replacement “daggers” that she would be able to wield very easily. Two bulges begin to grow out of Jamie's crotch, forming into a pair of fifteen centimetre penises, followed quickly by a pair of balls, completing her transformation into a futa harpy, a very appropriate form for the hero of wind.

At the same time, Nico's whole body begins to feminize, his hips widening, his waist shrinking, his chest growing a pair of small breasts, and his hair growing down to below his thighs. His feet then transform into hooves as brown fur with white spots began to spread up his legs. Another pair of hooves grow out of his hips and his entire lower body then grows out, turning him into a deer-taur. His cock then began to grow, the tip flattening and a sheathe forming at its base. His new horsecock continues to grow, until it pokes out from between his front legs, nearly a meter and a half long, and as thick as a two litre soda bottle. Finally, a vagina grows in on the behind Nico's lower half, and a pair of deer antlers grow on her head, the hero of earth was now a futanari deer-taur.

Meanwhile, Toby's had already become a futa, with hips as wide as her shoulders and an impossibly thin waist. Her breasts were bigger than her head and her penis was nearly a full thirty centimetres. Her changes hadn't concluded though, as a long red-scaled lizard tail grows out from her spine, as similarly coloured scales cover her arms and legs, as well as covering her now reptilian looking penis. Fire then erupts across all five of her scaly limbs, as well as her lizard cock. These flames were completely harmless, merely feeling warm to the touch, but they nonetheless made the salamander futa look the part of the hero of fire.

The other three heroes changed, Christy then looks at Bryce, wondering if, and how, she should change the leader of these heroes.

*Change him into a form suited to his role as leader

A Change in Leadership

After the other heroes had finished their changes, they continue their conversation as if nothing happened, meanwhile Christy aims the TF gun at Bryce, the only one of the heroes still left unchanged. Christy figures that since Bryce is both the leader of the heroes and, more importantly, one of the organizers of the role-play group, changing him will have a noticeable impact on how the group handles things, much like how changing Rebecca initially during the party essentially changed it into an orgy. Christy thinks about how she will change Bryce for a moment, before she fires at him, in the hopes of making the role-play more sexually charged.

Bryce's changes begin with his armour pressing into his body, the plastic turning into real metal as it tightly covers him from the neck down, accentuating his muscular form and sizable cock. His metal skin then begins to reshape, his body becoming even more muscular, even as he grows a pair of breasts the size of beach balls, and his body shape become more feminine. A vagina forming behind Bryce's balls finishes her change into a futanari. The metal around her neck then moves up over her face, changing it from a handsome, masculine face into a beautiful feminine one, her eyes now silver orbs with golden irises and her hair golden strands. A pair of golden metal wings then burst out her back, extending out to a wingspan of four metres, the rest of her silvery metal skin becoming adorned with golden patterns. Finally her cock begins to grow longer and thicker, pushing up between her massive tits until it reaches her chin. Bryce was now an angel made entirely out of metal, her skin was still soft to the touch, but nearly indestructible.

After Bryce's transformation Christy looks around, in the hopes of seeing the other members of the group descending into perversion, but for the most part they were exactly the same as before. A few people were wearing skimpier outfits, and she thinks there's a woman giving a man a blowjob underneath one of the picnic tables placed nearby. As Christy wonders why the group didn't change drastically with their leader like the party did after she changed Rebecca, a few more people show up, one of which walks over to the group of heroes and greets Bryce.

“Oh yeah this is Christy, a prospective recruit Leah brought in, and her cock's name is Madison. Christy, this is Diana, the other organizer besides me” Bryce introduces the other person to Christy, breaking her out of her thoughts. The new person was a pretty woman with brown hair and green eyes, she held out her hand to Christy, the Bicentauri taking it instinctively. Christy realized that if she wanted to make the role-play group more sexual, she would need to change both of their leaders and points the gun at Diana with her free hand and shoots, intending on giving her a form that would make the role-play more immersive.

The hand that Diana was using to shake Christy's quickly became covered in chitin, it quickly spread down her arm until it reached her shoulder, her other arm followed suit as well. A new pair of arms grew in underneath her original pair, this one more insect-like in appearance. A pair of antenna grew on her head, a pair of mandibles pushed out from either side of her mouth and a pair of insect wings grew on her back. Finally an ant abdomen appeared above her butt, growing until it was nearly as big as the rest of her body. Diana finished the handshake, now completely transformed into a queen ant-girl.

“Well it's nice to meet you Christy, luckily for you my workers have been putting their all into the sets for the grand finale, today's role-play is sure to be impressive. Hopefully you'll consider joining up after seeing how we do things, not many RP groups have a colony of ants to build sets for them.”

Christy looked around and saw that now nearly all of the other group members had been changed into ant-girls similar to Diana, though none of them had wings like her and all of their Abdomens were much smaller, a few of them had tauric ant bodies though. The people of the role-play group were now engaged in sexual acts, but Christy hardly noticed this as something else catches her attention. A massive anthill now dominates the centre of the clearing, a large staircase built into one side to allow people to climb up into it.

“Well it seems like everyone is here now” Bryce said, looking around

“Lets head on in so Christy can see the amazing “Dark Lord's castle” everyone has made” She continued, moving over to the anthill. Christy followed the others up the stairs (thankfully large enough for her tauric bodies) and down a long spiral staircase built into the hole at the top. What greeted Christy at the bottom was unbelievable, a large cavern had been hollowed several dozen meters below ground, one end formed to look like the gates of an evil looking castle. Diana looked over to her and explained.

“Incredible right? My workers make all the sets for our sessions, but this time they really went all out, this room is just the tip of the iceberg, there are seven more chambers carved out, the heroes are going to fight the first of the dark lords generals outside the gate here, and then fight the other six in their own special chambers as they make their way to the throne room, where the Dark Lord is waiting for them.”

Christy was led over to the side of the chamber, where she could watch without getting in the way of the group, their were several other people in this section, some were other prospective recruits, but many of them were apparently spectators, the groups sessions now apparently something people come out to watch every week. Christy sat down, deciding to watch the session as she used the TF gun on more people. Who does she change?

*Change the first of the generals