Topic: Transform or Dare: Little White Pills

Branch Start: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_112556.html

Usual minor corrections by me such as changing 'sticks' to 'dicks/cocks', omitting one very small part that would be inappropriate for this forum, and whatever typos I chanced upon and cared enough to fix.

----

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*Little white pill

Re: Transform or Dare: Little White Pills

Transformation Factory

Jen knew the dangers of his game.

It had given her friend Clarissa a 4 meter long horse's cock and turned Mary into a pile of tits and udders, spurting milk everywhere.

"Time's ticking Jen..." kyle taunted, while Jen weighed her options.

"Transform!" Jen blurted out, making a grave mistake in her haste.

"Well, you're a ballsy one. As much as I'm tempted to transform you right away, I have and idea." Said Kyle, ready to make Jen's life hell. "Every hour aside from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, you will cough up a single white pill."

"Go on..." said Jenifer, fearing the extent of the effects.

"The pills will have random, transformative effects, and You have to feed the pill to someone within 10 minutes of coughing it up or ingest it yourself. After you feed someone the pill though, you will be forced to watch them transform."

*clack*
he hung up.

It was only five minutes until exactly 7:00 am

Jenifer finished dressing and proceeded downstairs, hoping that kyle did something wrong and the curse wouldn't work.

*Downstairs

Downstairs

Downstairs, Jen was still shaken by the call, but had to get ready for school, so she continued, making her breakfast and coin other tasks, when suddenly, while fixing her hair, she felt something in the back of her throat, before harshly coughing into her hand.

Recoiling from the event she looked at her hand and saw a tiny white pill, completely dry.

She had to act fast, or face the consequences.

She didn't have many choices, but she really wanted to keep her body the way it was, with her perfectly sized proportions in their place, so she set off to the kitchen to lace some food with it, but who could she feed it to?

Her options were her mother, an older woman, her maid, Mary, a middle aged woman, or to give it to the dog, or maybe to experiment by tossing it to the pigeons, just yo see an example of the possible effects...

*She feeds it to the dog

Sorry Lucy

Jen wanted to stay normal, but she also didn't want to change her mother nor her Mary, she could be just a maid, but Jen cared a lot with her well-being. So Jen chose to mix it into the dog's (Lucy) food.

As soon as Lucy ended eating, she ran outside and Jen, as if something had been controlling her body, ran after Lucy.

Once outside Lucy began to change. She became a human girl, but still had dog ears over her head, her tail was still swinging behind her, her hands and feet had fur and claws. But she also had an erect dog cock in her crotch.

"Lucy" Jen instinctively called her. Lucy went into Jen's direction on all four. She hadn't learned yet about her new body and jumped over Jen.

With her new bigger and heavier body, she ended up knocking Jen to the ground and falling sitting on Jen's chest, with her cock over Jen's face, dripping precum..

*something else

Taming a hermaphrodite dog girl in heat

Jen needed to get out from under Lucy, since it would be a problem they were out of the house and someone could see them that way and think something wrong about them. She patted Lucy's ass asking her to get off the top and the dog girl complied, but she immediately ran towards a woman who was walking on the sidewalk carrying a shopping bag and didn't see her approaching, knocking her over to the floor.

Lucy then crouched down and smelled the woman's crotch, then she leaned over the woman and started rubbing her hard cock between the woman's legs, just not fucking the stranger because she was wearing pants.

Jen acted fast and pulled Lucy by the collar, making her get off the woman, saying "Naughty dog, you can't jump that way on someone you don't know."

Lucy looked down, putting her tail between her legs.

Jen apologized to the woman for the situation and returned to the house, taking Lucy. She didn't know how to explain to her mother that that girl was the family dog.

"Why did you come back Jen? You should have already gone to school." Her mother, who had already changed clothes and was leaving for her job, asked, but when she saw the dog-girl's hard cock she said "Ah, it's Lucy who is in heat."

"How do you know this girl is Lucy, mom?" Jen asked

"I am not sclerotic to not recognize my dog. Now I have to go to work, you take care of Lucy before you leave. I will call the school and let them know that you will be late due to an unforeseen event." her mother said and left, leaving her alone with the dog girl, who stuck behind her rubbing her hard canine cock in her ass.

Jen saw no choice but to satisfy Lucy so as not to run the risk of her doing the same as before while there was no one around, since despite being practically human now her intellect was still that of a dog, so much so that she I didn't even know how to speak. Not wanting to take the risk of getting her clothes dirty, Jen undressed and put it aside, just as she didn't want to be knotted to Lucy after she just bent down and sucked the cock of the dog girl, who loved it and wagged her tail very excited while she was sucked.

When Lucy pushed her hips forward, Jen realized she was going to come. Not wanting to take the risk of getting the dog-girl's dick knotted in her mouth, she removed it, held her dick firmly, aiming so that she took all the cum that came out with her mouth and swallowed.

Everything went well and Jen swallowed the first three shots without any problems, but she was surprised because in the following, Lucy's urethra opened a little and her cock shot a pill instead of cum, what she realized but could not react in time and ended up swallowing, shooting cum on the next shots until the end of Lucy's orgasm, everyone hitting Jen's face, who was worried about what would happen to her.

Soon Jen noticed her hands turn into feet, followed by the growth and change in the joints that turned her arms into a pair of legs. She was unable to see the rest of her body afterwards, as her head was sucked into her body.

Realizing that her transformation was over, Jen went the way she could to her room, leaving Lucy alone in her post-orgasm stupor. She had to walk on all fours and when she got there she looked in the full length mirror and saw her new body, much to her shock. Everything from her chest down remained completely unchanged, but above her breasts her arms had turned into legs as she already knew, but the worst was what happened when her head was absorbed by her body. In the place of her head there was an ass whose only difference with the original was that it had her eyes on the buttocks and the mouth instead of the anus. She could see that she even had a new vagina visible between her new legs.

*Someone enters Jen's house

Jen wasn't the only one to be cursed

Jen was very shocked by the transformation she went through, so much so that it took her a while to realize that her breasts had moved and were now exactly in the middle between her two pairs of legs. She didn't know how she could touch her life like that. "Would she have to wear another pair of pants and panties? What am I going to do if my mouth and eyes stay inside my underwear? And how am I going to get dressed in this form?" were questions that crossed her mind.

Jen was thinking for a while until she heard a sound that seemed to be coming from the floor and down, only then did she remember Lucy, whom she had completely forgotten about after she started to transform. She went to see what was going on, on the way the sounds were getting stronger which made her recognize it as moans. When she got there she was shocked to see that Claire, her best friend, was there. Her friend was totally naked and on all fours on the floor, being fucked by Lucy in doggy style.

As soon as she noticed Jen's arrival, Claire stood up and faced her saying "There you are Jen. As you didn't go to school, I came here to see why and Lucy let me in. I hope you don't think it's bad that I'm having a moment with your dog." all this with Lucy still fucking her.

"I am not going to school today. I can't leave the house after I become this." Jen said

"What do you mean by that? It seems that you believe that you have undergone some kind of transformation." Claire said as if there was nothing different there.

Jen tried to answer, but only noticed when a lump appeared in Claire's chest, between her breasts, which grew into a pillar that almost touched the ceiling. No one else seemed to notice the transformation that her friend underwent even when the pillar in her chest gained several clearly visible veins, then the skin at the end opened and retracted revealing the tip of a huge cock.

The situation only changed after Claire's breasts grew and merged around the new cock, turning into a ballsack. At that time the expression on her friend's face changed from pleasure to astonishment and she said "What the hell happened to m..... aaaaaahhhhh?" sShe was interrupted with Lucy thrusting harder and cumming inside her, it made her come too, with an absurd amount of cum coming out of her cock and splashing in all directions when it hit the ceiling.

When their orgasms ended Lucy fell down sitting right there and Claire fell along, since the dog girl was knotted on her.

Jen ran over to them asking "Are you okay Claire? How did this happen to you? You didn't swallow any pills, did you?"

"I'm fine but, now I remember everything that happened and I don't believe it was real. Kyle called me at home and he used the T or D curse on me, as I didn't believe in the seriousness of the situation I didn't answer and ended up with both. He didn't specify my transformation, he just said it would be random and shocking and that it would only happen after I saw you. My Dare was that I would go wherever you were and I would completely forget about his call and remember it only after my transformation was complete." Claire said

"Did he curse you too? So it wasn't because of me that you were transformed, thank goodness." Jen said

"Is this girl who fucked me your dog? And does your appearance mean that you too were cursed? What did he do to you?" Claire asked and Jen told everything that happened since she answered Kyle's call.

When Jen finished talking she felt that there was something in her pussy under her frontal ass. She asked Claire to see what it was and her friend took the pill that had just appeared.

*Jen and Claire split the pill and fuse together

Splitting the Pill was Probably a Mistake

The two girls stared at the pill in Claire's hand for several moments before Jen said what both of them were thinking.

"These pills might be our best chance of changing back. I mean, they're supposed to be random but "random" should include normal, or at least close enough to it. Who knows we might get lucky and find a form we like more than our original ones."

"But then who should get this one?" Claire questioned. The two girls stared each other down for a moment, before Jen once again breaks the silence.

"How about be split it?"

"Would it still work if we do that?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't."

Their decision made, Claire stands up and heads over to the kitchen, with Jen crawling behind her. Claire proceeds to pull out a butter knife and chop the pill into two roughly equal pieces, her massive cock awkwardly flopping about all the while. She then bends over and hands one piece to Jen, her own piece held in front of her face.

"OK let's both take it on three. One. Two. Three!" On Claire's signal both girls swallowed their half and waited for the transformations to begin.

Jen felt an unnatural compulsion to touch Claire's massive cock, and climbed atop it when it flopped onto the ground. Immediately Jen's legs were absorbed into Claire's cock-flesh, the rest of her mutated body slowly sinking in after them.

“OH MY GOD! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME” Jen screamed as she was completely absorbed into Claire's penis.

“Jen? Jen!” Claire shouted, her friend no longer able to respond. Before Claire could begin to ponder Jen's fate, she began to feel a pressure all over her lower body as her legs, hips, and ass began to swell larger. As her lower body continued to grow, her upper body started to shrink, her arms pulled back into her body and cock and balls migrated down between her legs. Once her upper torso had shrunk away to nothing below the neck, her lower torso's growth also stopped at over six feet to the top of her hips. Claire was left as nothing more than a head atop a massive, thicc, ass and hips connected to pair of giant, muscular, legs with a monstrous seven foot long cock dangling between them. Just as Claire though her transformation was over though, the head of her penis began to morph, growing eyes, a nose, a mouth, and even a full head of hair, until her cock was now tipped with Jen's head, just as she looked before her transformation into a quadruped with two asses.

“Jen is that you?” Claire cautiously asked her cock.

“Yeah Claire, its me. I'm alright, well as alright as I can be now that I'm a cock.” Jen replied

“For a moment there I though you might have been gone forever.”

“I guess since we split the pill it merged us together as part of our transformation.”

“I wonder if its even possible to separate ourselves now?”

“Hopefully, not that I mind being merged with you, but being conjoined with another person definitely isn't the 'normal' I was going for”

“Well even if the pills can't separate us, we should still take more of them, being stuck without arms is going to make things really hard”

“At least your in control of the body, I'm nothing more than a c- Hey Lucy no, bad girl!” Jen was cut off when Lucy, still a hermaphrodite dog-girl, began sniffing her face. Claire notices whats happening and begins to back up, but is too late as Lucy mounts her Jen's face, shoves her doggy cock into Jen's mouth, and begins to thrust it in and out rapidly.

“Oh no, stooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!” Claire's plead transformed into a moan of pleasure as the sensations of having her living cock fucked. As Lucy continued to mate Jen's mouth her cock body began to grow erect, lifting the dog-herm off the ground. Eventually the pleasure began to much for Claire and she fell backwards onto her massive behind as all three girls came. The first blast of semen from Jen's mouth shot Lucy out before her knot could lock the two of them together, causing her to land with a thud on the kitchen floor as her canine dick shoots semen across her body. Meanwhile several more of cum continue to shoot out of Jen's mouth, quickly coating Lucy, and most of the kitchen, in her semen. Eventually the two conjoined girls recover from their orgasm. As they look over the results of their sexual experience, Claire lets out a sigh.

“This is going to be a pain in the ass to clean without arms!”

*Jen pops out another pill while they attempt to clean

More than one pill and the big transformation

Jen and Claire tried to clean up all the cum spread as they could. They even managed it since Lucy was smart enough to help, and as she had hands she was a big help.

When they finally finished Lucy stood before them wagging her tail happily hoping for a reward. Jen didn't know what to give her, but she suddenly felt something stuck in her nose, which made her sneeze. She noticed that Lucy jumped immediately, with her face almost on the floor, just not being able to see why.

"No Lucy, don't eat ... Too late." Claire said

"What happened, Claire? What did Lucy eat?" Jen asked

"A Pill came out of your nose when you sneezed and Lucy just swallowed it." Claire said

"Oh no." Jen said.

They turned their attention back to the dog girl, only to see her jumping towards them. They then realized that Lucy's transformation had already begun and that she was clearly bigger.

Lucy licked Jen's face, who had forgotten it was a dick and remembered it when she felt that she had gone hard. At this time Lucy's dick was also hard and she tried to fuck every hole of Claire and Jen, but she can't because her dick had also grown and was now too big to fit.

Jen was surprised when the dog girl gave up on fucking them and started sucking her. Lucy had grown big enough for her owner's entire head to fit inside her mouth. From this moment on she couldn't hear Claire saying anything, but the sound was too muffled for her to understand. As she was being sucked she realized that Lucy was still growing, because more and more of her was inside the dog girl's mouth reaching the point where she went in entirely.

The space in Lucý's mouth continued to increase and at some point Jen felt that the dog girl had stood up, although she didn't know how she still fit inside the house even after she grew up so much. At this time she felt she was on edge and soon she came, all her cum coming out of her mouth all the way to the giantess' stomach. She was still coming when Lucy came too, but at this time what she least expected happened. The dog girl had grown so big that when she opened her mouth to moan Jen and Claire slipped inside, causing her to choke and, in an attempt to free the air passage, accidentally swallow them.

"This can't be happening, we were swallowed up by your dog." Claire said

"I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose." Jen said and quickly had her belief confirmed when they felt the dog girl put her hand on her belly through the wall of her stomach.

Lucy, not knowing what to do, gave desperate howls, certainly wanting to save her owner.

"This cannot be the end. Soon she will start to digest us and I don't want to die." Claire said

"Don't worry, we still have hope. Perhaps the next pill will help us." Jen said

"Are you sure? Did you say yourself that the effect is random, and what if the transformation doesn't help us at all?" Claire said desperately.

"I know that, but we can only hope it to work." Jen said

After that the girls were only silent waiting for the next pill, the lack of increase in space indicated to them that Lucy had stopped growing. Over time their vision gets used to the dark and they could see a little when Jen finally felt another pill jump out of her hair. Trying to be quick, Claire pushed her to take the pill, but the pill ended up dissolving and disappearing very fast.

"Hey, why did the pill disappear?" Jen asked

"I think I know why. We forget that we're in a stomach, it's no different than Lucy took the pill. I am not surprised at anything if she changes again." Claire said

While they waited for the transformation of the dog girl, Jen and Claire began to feel strange and when they realized they saw that they were melting. They tried to scream but it was useless, they liquidated themselves too fast to have any kind of reaction and they lost consciousness.

When Jen regained consciousness she remembered what had happened and looked around quickly realizing that there was light wherever she was. The first thing she looked at was herself and realized it was a coick again, now probably bigger than she was before she melted, 10 feet according to her estimates, with the huge pair of balls at her base, but she wasn't Claire's dick anymore.

Looking around Jen saw that she was no longer inside her house but outside, she also found Claire on her right and saw that her friend was now a dick too. Claire was the same size as her and at her base she had her own pair of balls.

"Claire, wake up." Jen said waking up her friend.

Claire woke up and confused she asked "What happened to us Jen? We melted and I was sure we were going to die."

"I also thought the same, but we didn't die. But look at that, now we're both cocks, only their heads were still the same as when they were still normal girls." Jen said

Claire looked at herself and Jen and saw that the two of them were really cocks and that they were attached to the same giant person's crotch. "We really are. Are we her cocks?" she said

"Probably yes." Jen said and they both looked up, seeing Lucy's broad smile, who was looking at them

Lucy was now a giant dog girl about 60 feet tall, she had lost her canine cock, but she had both girls as her cocks now.

*Lucy plays with the two girls between her legs

Lucy the Big Horny Dog

The two girls-turned-cocks, both understanding that they would have to wait for the next pill before they could change their situation, elected to take stock of their situation. The first thing they notice as they looked around with their limited range of motion was that the back yard of Jen's house had expanded to an unbelievable degree, all of the buildings behind and beside the house had been pushed away to allow the backyard to extend for the length of a football field in a massive semicircle, leaving the front of the house completely unchanged. Attached to the back of the house was now a gigantic building that resembled a dog-house, though this one had a proper door on the front of it and was much larger than a typical dog house, even scaled against Lucy's nearly sixty foot frame. Lucy stepped over to the dog-house and, the effect of the curse making her completely oblivious to the all of the changes she and the two girls had just gone through, went inside.

The inside of the dog-house was very different from what either of the girls expected, it resembled a Lucy-sized single room apartment, albeit a sparsely furnished one. Their was a corner with a table and chair, with a cupboard attached to the nearby wall. A big dog bowl with the Lucy's name printed on it sat atop the table, a spoon laying next to it. Another corner was set up like a sleeping area, a large circular cushion took up most of the space, the rest of which was covered in several chew toys, as well as a sex doll designed to look like another dog-herm that looked well used. Opposite the entrance was a normal sized door that presumably led into the house, as well as an elevator that went up to two railings placed along the walls of the entire house, one at face level with Lucy and a lower one at crotch level. The final thing of note in the house was a section that was walled off from the rest of the room, which just so happened to be where Lucy was headed. Inside was an area resembling a normal bathroom, their was a toilet, a bathtub and a floor length mirror. The floor was covered in tiles and fitted with a large drain in the centre. The two girls began to panic when Lucy approached the toilet, but their fears were proven wrong when the dog-herm sat down like a human girl would, and did her business that way.

Unfortunately for the girls, after Lucy exited the bathroom she began making her way over to the sex doll. As the dog-herm approached the doll, the two girls felt their cock-bodies begin to harden, becoming fully erect just as Lucy grabbed the doll and bent it over. Thrusting both of her living cocks into the dolls hole, Lucy began humping the doll doggy style, letting out whines of pleasure as she relieved her lustful body. The two girls were overloaded with sensation as their sensitive shafts where plunged in and out of the tight hole of the love doll, leaving them completely unable to think of anything other than blowing their load. Once Lucy had gotten into a good rhythm of thrusting she reached over and grasped one of her chew toys, a hard plastic bone, and plunged it into her needy female sex, allowing the sensations of all three of her sexual organs wash over her as she mated with her synthetic lover. Eventually the three girls pleasure reached a crescendo as Lucy thrust her twin cocks into the doll one last time, her four balls pumping several loads of semen down both girls shafts and out of their mouths. After her orgasm finished, Lucy pulled the cum-soaked girls out of the doll and crawled over to her doggy-bed, where she flopped onto her back and passed out. Leaving the two girls awake to talk with each other.

“Geez, that was intense! Was that what it felt like when you were my cock?” Claire asked her fellow penis.

“Mostly, but Lucy is MUCH hornier than you, and that definitely makes a difference”

“Honestly if we get to feel like that staying like this might not be so bad, at least for a little while”

“Yeah, though it's kinda weird that Lola is smart enough to live in a house but is still considered a pet”

“Well you know, people have trained dogs to do pretty crazy things, the fact that she has thumbs just makes it easier for her to do this stuff”

“Fair enough”

The two girls continued talking as Lola slept, until another pill slipped out of Jen's mouth and onto Lola's stomach, Leaving the two girls to decide how to use it.

*Someone else comes in and ends up taking the pill

Claire's mother is also included in the situation.

Jen and Claire talked and came to the conclusion that it was better if one of them took the pill, just as they tried to have an idea of how they were going to do it since bei ng cocks, their movement was limited and they had no arms.

While they were talking, the normal-sized door opened and someone entered. They thought that there shouldn't be anyone else in the house since Jen’s parents were out working, but upon recognizing her Claire said "Mom, what are you doing here?"

"What a stupid question. I came to feed the dog." Claire's mom said

"That is not what I meant. What I want to know is, why are you at Jen's house?" Claire said

"Why are you wondering my presence here? Did you forget that your dad and I moved here after you and your friend decided to be her pet's cocks one year ago?" Claire's mom said

None of the girls knew how to respond when they learned that reality had changed so that everyone believed that they had been Lucy's cocks for a year and that they had willingly become part of the dog girl. They wondered then how much food Lucy would need to eat being so big.

The girls turned their attention back to the pill again thinking about how they were going to take it, meanwhile Claire's mother started to climb the table by a ladder that was beside it. At this time Jen remembered a detail of the curse that had passed and she asked her friend "Claire, do you think it's been 10 minutes since that pill appeared?" and looked at the pill on the belly of the sleeping giant dog girl.

"I don't know, but it's been a while. Are there any problem with that?" Claire said

"I'm sorry I didn't say it before but I had forgotten this detail before. When Kyle cursed me he said the pill would be consumed within 10 minutes, but he didn't say what would happen if no one had taken it after this time." Jen said

They didn't have much time to think about what could happen, as soon as 10 minutes were up and at the exact moment the pill went flying. Jen and Claire followed the pill with their eyes, only being able to see her go all the way to stop in Claire's mother's mouth, who ended up swallowing thinking and made an expression of disgust. "Ew, disgusting. I swallowed a fly." she said without realizing what had actually entered her mouth.

Her transformation was very fast with all the underside of her clothes disappearing, then her hips stretching backwards while taking on a flat shape, her legs thinned out while three more pairs of legs grew. Finally what would have been a long tail grew, but it was a huge dick. In the end Claire's mother was a scorpiontaur but with her scorpion part being completely covered with normal human skin and she had an 8 foot hard cock in place of her tail.

"Oh no. Mom, are you okay?" Claire asked

"Not really, I’m very horny. I.... I...." Claire's mother said with her eyes fixed on Lucy. "You wouldn't mind if I fuck your dog, would you, Jen?" she asked

"I don't know. I'm really in doubt about this." Jen said. She thought about denying it, but she realized that deep down she wanted to see what her friend's scorpiontaur mother would be fucking the giant dog girl, seeing that the cock-tail being big enough for that. This thought alone was enough to make her hard.

"Hey Jen, don't tell me you want my mom to fuck Lucy." Claire said

"I know I'm wrong to use your mother like that, but the idea is turning me on." Jen said

Claire's mom accepted this as an affirmative answer, with which she quickly went down the table leg (she had acquired the ability to walk on the walls) and positioned herself between the dog girl's legs. She walked backwards making her cock-tail penetrate Lucy's pussy. She came in all the way before she started walking back and forth to fuck the sleeping giantess.

With the movements the scorpiontaur ended up rubbing her body against the scrotums, which not only made Jen harder, but also made Claire hard. Jen's best friend asked her mother to caress them as she could, a request that was granted.

Lucy moaned the entire time she was fucked while sleeping, having an intense wet dream in the meantime. Soon Jen and Claire felt the signal and knew that Lucy would come, and so she did. The dog girl came and a good amount of hot cum came out of the dick girls' mouths, the orgasm was intense enough to wake up Lucy who caught Jen and Claire and pointed them in a direction where the cum didn't fall on her bed , all this while Claire's mom came too.

When the orgasms were over, Claire's mother, who was already satisfied (her dick not erect, assuming the appearance of what would be a scorpion's tail), went up the table again and pressed a button hidden in the corner of the wall, which opened an opening in the wall from which enough food came out to fill Lucy's bowl. "Lucy, it's time to eat." she said and the dog girl had quickly sat down at the table and was eating.

While Lucy was eating Claire's mother said to Jen and Claire that when the dog girl finished eating they should take her to ...

*walk

A long walk and some transformations

Without a choice, they had no choice, mainly because Lucy had been very excited about the idea of going out. After the dog girl finished eating her food, she opened the door they had entered before, walked around the house and went on for the walk that would be longer than the girls who were her dicks could have imagined.

Lucy, even though I try to be human and know how to use some things, was still treated and acted like a dog, so she didn't even have clothes to wear.

In walking around the city, Jen and Claire realized that with the change in reality, Lucy had become known in the city, she also had easy mobility, because she could walk, and even run when she wanted to, without stepping on anything or anyone, just as no one was surprised to see her.

The biggest problem for them, especially for Jen, is that they had practically no control over Lucy's actions (having a dog on a leash is one thing, but being her cock makes things more complicated), As if that were not enough every time they said it was enough walk and it was time to go back to the house Lucy made a grunt and disobeyed them. Another problem was that as the hours passed more pills started showing up and being swallowed by someone, with that they made some people transform on the way.

The first victims were two pigeons that saw the first pill falling and caught it, they fought for the pill and broke it, swallowing a piece each. One had a transformation similar to Lucy's when she took the first pill and became a hermaphrodite pigeon girl while the other became a human man who had wings and bird tails, but had a vagina instead of a dick and udders.

After another hour Lucy was near a river in which Jen dropped the pill that appeared into the water. Just a few seconds, Jen and Claire could see that a fish had swallowed the pill, they could not see its original shape and the transformation, but it was clear when they saw a mermaid jump out of the water.

Shortly afterwards it was getting dark and Lucy finally decided it was time to go home, the trip shouldn't take mainly with the speed at which the dog girl was able to run, but there was a moment when she just started to sniffing around and then she ran towards an apartment building. She bent down and looked out the windows and barked in front of an apartment. Jen and Claire were unable to see who was in the position they were in, but they realized that someone went out the window and stroked the dog girl's head, then they felt Lucy get excited as they both got hard.

Lucy then got up and put the cock-girls into that apartment through the window. When they saw that she was inside the apartment they saw a woman and a man, both naked, of whom they recognized the woman as Martha, Jen's maid who was off that day.

"Hi Jen and Claire, I didn't Lucy bring you here. This is my boyfriend Tom. Sorry for the way we are, but you guys caught us in an intimate moment." Martha said

"We were just hanging out with Lucy and she must have smelled you." Claire said

"Yes, we are already going home and leaving you two alone." Jen said and shouted telling Lucy to pull them out of the apartment, but she disobeyed and started rubbing the two of them against the window frames.

"It seems that Lucy is also excited. You don't mind if they stay here, do you, Tom? They are just cocks." Martha said and her boyfriend accepted.

Right after that Martha knelt before Tom to suck his dick, but Claire and Jen realized too late that another pill had appeared and was on the tip of Tom's dick. Before they could do anything Martha was done swallowing the pill when she put her boyfriend's cock inside her mouth.

Her transformation happened immediately with her tongue turning into a dick, pushing out of her mouth before her lips sealed complete over. Then her chin loosely expanded with two balls appearing inside at the same time that an 8 inch hard cock grew in place in that her mouth used to be.

Martha continued rubbing her new cock against her boyfriend's as if nothing had happened and not noticing that it was still transforming, as her hips widened and she ended up with two asses, a third leg growing there in the same instant in that she came and had the cum coming out of the dick in her face right in the belly of her boyfriend. After this orgasm she turned to face Jen and Claire, who could see her pussy, one in each crotch, but totally mistaken if they thought the transformation was over. Soon her pussies were obscured by the scrotums that grew in front of her with balls the size of tennis balls, along with a dick in each crotch. The maid's dicks kept on stretching until at the end they, totally hard, were the thickness of an ordinary dick but were at least six feet long.

In her final form, Martha was unable to speak because she had no more mouth, so she simply directed the tips of her new long dicks into Jen and Claire's mouths and pushed in. She kept pushing, taking steps forward until they were completely inside the cock-girls. Soon after Tom came up behind her and started to fuck her right ass, who looked at him and approached in what would be a kiss, which turned into a blowjob thanks to the dick in her face.

Both Jen and Claire realized that they did not suffocate, because being dicks to breathe was not a necessity for them. They also realized that Lucy was loving it because she caressed their balls and stuck her fingers in her pussy.

Soon Tom came, just before Martha. They felt the maid's cum inside their shaft bodies all the way to their balls, not staying there for long as it was carried back together with their cum when Lucy came.

All the cum made a huge mess in Martha's apartment, but Lucy has barely recovered and has already pulled Jen and Claire out, continuing on the way home without worrying about the cum that still dripped from the girls' mouths.

Before they got home, there was still time for another pill to appear, this time in Lucy's hand. Who takes the next pill?

*Lucy takes the pill

A Big Transformation for Jen's Mom

As Lucy was making her way home from her walk, Jen felt a now familiar sensation as another pill slipped out of her mouth and was caught on one of Lucy's swinging hands. Upon feeling the pill land in her hand the dog girl looked down at it curiously, sniffing at it for a moment before she licked it out of her hand. Her breasts grew larger becoming a size that would be compared to basketballs if they were one a normal sized person, but on Lucy's body were the size of minivans. Three more sets of nipples then appeared down her torso, before quickly ballooning out into six more breasts, each row slightly smaller than the one above it.

After Lucy finished changing the dog-herm continued on her way home, her eight breasts bouncing around with each step. About half an hour later the three girls had arrived back at Jen's house. The first thing Lucy did upon returning was mount her sex doll, releasing the pent up lust from her earlier transformation. After she had shoot a couple of loads into the doll Lucy flopped down on the floor and began playing with one of the chew toys on the floor. Eventually the door from the house opened and Jen's mom walked in, back from work, already wearing a loose t-shirt and sweatpants, and carrying a bowl of popcorn in one hand. She stepped into the elevator and rode it up to the upper railing.

“Lucy! Over here girl!” Upon being called, Lucy got up and walked over to stand in front of Jen's mom. The dog-herm moved her head over near the railing, allowing Jen's mom to pet her face and scratch her behind the ears.

“Good doggy, did you have fun on your walk today? Okay Lucy, stay right there while I go talk to the girls” Jen's mom moved over to the elevator and rode it down to the lower railing and stepped in front of the two cock-girls

“And what about you two? Did you have fun walking Lucy?”

“I guess you could say that, we ran into Martha while we were out.” After Jen's reply she felt a pill slide out of her mouth and watched it fall into her mothers bowl of popcorn.

“Oh that's nice, I hope she's doing well. What about you Claire, how was your day?” After asking her question Jen's mom grabbed a handful of popcorn and tossed it into her mouth.

“Well, I saw a mermaid over by the river. That was really cool!” As Claire talked Jen's mom's hips began to widen, her legs thickening and growing longer.

“That must be Jessie! She's married to one of my coworkers, lovely lady.” As Jen's mom continued to converse with the girls her hips and legs continued to grow, quickly becoming out of proportion with with her unchanged upper body. Her quickly widening hips caused her once loose sweatpants to cling to her body, revealing a growing bulge between her legs. Eventually her pants reached their limit and ripped apart, the shredded pieces fading from reality before they hit the floor. With her pants out of the way their was now a clear view of the rapidly growing horsecock between her legs. Now freed from their trappings her leg's growth accelerated and white fur began to spread out from her crotch, quickly covering her hips and legs. Once the fur reached her feet her toe nail expanded and darkened, transforming her feet into a pair of cloven hooves. Finally, a horse tail grew out from above her butt as the her growth stopped. Jen's mother now stood over twenty feet tall, but most of that height was concentrated in her horse legs, her upper body looking tiny in comparison. Her hips now were now so wide that her arms wouldn't even reach halfway to either side. The most striking thing of all though was her gigantic horsecock, it's fifteen foot length now eclipsing either of the two living cocks between the Lucy's legs. Accompanying her cock was a pair of balls so large that even at her height, they still dragged on the ground behind her.

Jen's mother was, like all the other victims of the pills, incredibly horny from her transformation her cock stiffly extending from her crotch between Jen and Claire.

“Why do I feel so horny all of a sudden? Lucy, would you be a good girl let me fuck your tits?” Upon hearing the request Lucy excitedly stepped closer to the railing and pressed her owner's slab of horse-meat between her eight breasts. As Jen's mother trusted her hips into the chasm of Lucy's breasts, she reach over with her proportionately tiny upper body and pulled Jen and Claire over two her.
“Don't think I was about to ignore you two as well” Jen's mother said before pushing both of the cock girls down between her massive thighs, leaving each girl separated by her massive ballsack. Both cock-girls soon gave in into their lust and began licking and sucking on the horse-balls as their shafts where stroked by the equine thighs enclosing them. Jen's mom was the first to cum, hundreds of litres of jizz flying into the air and landing all over Lucy's body, as well as a good amount of the surrounding floor. Soon after the dog-herm came as well, the two cock-girls plastering the wall with their seed as Lucy howls in pleasure. After their orgasms subside, Jen's mom has Lucy lick her clean, the dog-herm greedily swallowing both of their cum. Once she was clean Jen's mom said her goodbye's before taking the elevator back down and walking through the door into the house, both of which had grown significantly larger to accommodate her now much larger frame. After Jen's mother had left Lucy continued to lick up the cum from the floor and walls, until the only liquid left on either was her saliva. As she did this the two girls had a short conversation.

“God, I just had sex with my mom, and the crazy thing is that I don't even feel that grossed out about it” Jen said fearfully

“You didn't seem to have any reservations when you told my mom it was okay to have sex with us.” Claire jabbed back

“Maybe being a cock is having some weird effect on our minds, making us feel fine with whatever as long as we can orgasm?”

"I don't think it's anything like that, both of our mom's seemed to also be fine with it after they were transformed, maybe when the pills change you in sexual ways they lower you inhibitions?”

“That sounds plausible, but does that mean that I'm slowly going to transform everyone around me into crazy sex addicted freaks?”

“I wouldn't worry about it, I mean, it feels amazing and it's not like we can do anything about it anyways right?”

“I guess.....” By the time the two girls had finished their conversation Lucy had finished cleaning up and was about to go lay down when another person came in from the house, this time it was Claire's father.

“Hey girls, I was just about to start on dinner for the rest of the family, so I figured it was about time for Lucy's dinner as well!” he announced as he made his way over to the table. Lucy excitedly bounced over to her seat, but before she sat down Jen felt another pill fall out of her mouth and land on the table. When Claire's father reached the top of the table by climbing the ladder, he began to move over to the level that deposited Lucy's food into her bowl when he noticed the pill sitting on the ground and picked it up.

*He thinks its an aspirin and swallows it

Family transformations

Claire's father took the pill and he thought it was an aspirin that he had kept in the pocket that had fallen and swallowed it. Immediately it started to grow and his clothes tore and disappeared. As a pair of breasts grew on Claire's father's chest, his cock retracted and completely disappeared along with his balls giving way to two vaginas side by side. His, now her, skin, turned into red scales, at the same time two pairs of wings grew on her back and a long reptilian tail over her ass.

By the end of the transformation, Claire's father had transformed into an anthro dragon girl that neither Jen nor Claire could see from the angle that they were taller than Lucy or not, giving them the certainty that any difference in height should be small for their proportions.

"Dad, are you okay? Don't you feel anything strange?" Claire asked

"What's this about Dad? You forgot that I am your mother. And answering your question, I'm feeling strange, I'm extremely horny. Could you fuck me Lucy?" the father who is now Claire's mother said, the cock-girls immediately got hard with the dog girl getting excited about the idea.

Reaching a full erection, Lucy was unceremonious and started to fuck the dragon girl, putting Jen and Claire one in each pussy.

From that moment on Jen couldn't see anything else, all she could do was feel the pleasure of being inside a pussy for the first time. Even though she couldn't see Claire, she could feel her friend through the wall of flesh that separated the inside of the two pussies and hear the muffled sound of her moans. Suddenly she felt some pointy things changing her balls and then something rubbing from behind, which only made her think that someone must be fucking Lucy's pussy.

It was only a matter of time before Jen felt the cum traveling inside her when Lucy was about to come, at this point Claire's 'mother' distanced herself by forcing the cock-girls to be thrown out just as the cum spurted out of their mouths and covered part of the floor. Meanwhile whoever was fucking Lucy's pussy also came. Only at the end of their orgasms the cock-girls could they see that who fucked the dog girl was Claire's original mother.

Shortly after everyone recovered from their orgasms, Claire's original mother, who with the change of reality was now her father, said "The fun was good but I didn't like what you did. You shouldn't have started the fun without calling me. If I hadn't come to see how you were doing I would have been left out. Now you will be punished." That said, the scorpiontaur woman, from whom, when the ckck was not erect worked like a regular scorpion's tail, stung Lucy and Claire's current mother. What Jen and Claire didn't know was that the scorpiontaur's poison didn't kill, but it changed the size of who was stung by her, but there was no change in reality as it happened when taking the pill. The dragon woman shrank to the same height as she was when she was still a human man. Lucy also shrank, and since they were part of her body, Jen and Claire were also affected. The dog girl ended up only 6 feet tall while the cock-girls ended up just one foot long and their balls were the size of oranges.

"What did you do to us?" Claire asked her current father

"That's the punishment for trying to keep me out of the fun. Remember that I let you be giants when you asked, now I took back the size I gave you. Who knows if you behave I can make you big again." the scorpiontaur said

With their size it has now become impossible to eat at the giant table that Lucy used, so everyone went to the dining room where they all ate together.

During dinner Jen noticed how much more a pill appeared and was able to hold it in her mouth. She thought about swallowing it herself but seeing her mother, who was trying too hard to eat with everyone due to the exaggerated size of her bottom and having to eat a lot more to get enough nutrients, which would take too long, she then spat pills in her mother's food hoping that a better transformation occurs for her.

Jen's mother continued to eat and once again swallowed a pill without realizing it. Her new transformation helped in a way, as her whole horse part shrank to the size of a normal horse, but the rest of her body changed too. In the end, Jen's mother had turned almost entirely into a hermaphroditic horse with a human head. The aphrodisiac effect of the pill made her cock hard and she stopped eating, bent and sucked her own dick until she came, only after this she continued eating the food that was now seasoned with her cum.

After everything that had happened, Jen started to feel sleepy, which she saw happened to Claire too since she could barely keep her eyes open. Lucy also agreed with them, since when she finished eating she went back to her room, climbed on the now giant bed for her and slept.

*Jen's dad arrives from his business trip.

Transforming the Final Family Member

When Jen, Claire, and Lucy woke up the next morning they immediately noticed that they were back to their "normal" size, Claire's mom's size altering venom having worn off in the middle of the night. The two cock-girls were stiff as a board and Lucy's first action after getting up was to approach her sex doll and take care of her morning wood. As the dog-herm tiredly thrust her cocks into the dolls artificial vagina, Jen felt the first pill of the day begin to slide up her throat. Determined to take this pill for herself, she clenches her teeth in an attempt to catch it, but is barley too slow and ends up biting it in half, meanwhile Claire is moaning in pleasure when the other half of the pill slips into her mouth, causing her to choke for a moment before she reflexively swallows it.

The two cock-girls begin to feel their bodies pull away from Lucy's groin as the dog-herm pulls out of her sex doll. Once Lucy has pulled completely out, both girls suddenly detach from between her legs and fall into Lucy's waiting hand, still attached to each other. Lucy does not remain cock-less for very long however as a new, single, canine penis, with a new pair of testicles, replaces the spot where the girls once were. The now detached cock-girls begin to shrink down from their massive size as a growth begins to take shape behind their twin ball-sacks. This growth rapidly forms into a feminine torso, before spouting arms and legs. As the girls cock-bodies continue to shrink, their ball-sacks begin to reposition so one is on top of the other, before they meld with the torso, transforming into a quartet of breasts. The two cocks eventually stop shrinking as the girls open their eyes to take in their new form. They're still a pair of cocks with their human faces in place of a cock-head, but those cocks are now attached to a seven foot tall, feminine, body where the head would normally be. The only abnormal thing about their body is the four watermelon-sized breasts adorning their chest that they could feel churning with semen.

“Well, we're still cocks, but at least we have a body of our own now” Jen sighed, standing up onto their new legs.

“I don't know, after spending half a day as Lucy's penis, I think I'm gonna miss being a passenger on her body. Being autonomous is hard work.” Claire replied.

“Well if you want to be dragged around by someone all day, just leave me in control of the body than” Jen rolled her eyes as she signalled for Lucy to put her down. Jen walked their shared body over to the door leading into the house, intent on checking on her room to see if she could put some clothes on. Before she could even make it three steps down the hall, she was stopped by the sound of Claire's former dad's voice.

“Hey girls! Sleeping with Lucy again I see, well breakfast is ready so come get it before it gets cold!” The red dragoness called to them from down the hall.
“Sure, just let us get some clothes on first” Jen replied continuing to walk towards her room.
“Clothes? Since when did you two wear clothes around the house. Come on the foods getting cold and everyone is waiting on you two!” the dragoness walked up to the girls and began leading them towards the kitchen. When the three of them entered the kitchen they were greeted by the sight of a table full of you typical breakfast fare, bacon eggs, pancakes, and sausages. At the table was Claire's original mother, still a scorpion-taur with a dick-tail, Jen's mother, standing since her feral horse body wouldn't fit in any seat, and Jen's father, back from his business trip and still normal. Claire's dragoness mother sat down next to her wife, leaving the only seat left at the head of the table, between the two families. The Jen sat their shared body down in the seat and everyone began to plate up, everyone making small talk as they ate. Now that the two girls weren't attached too Lucy they had to eat through their cock heads, but since they shared a stomach only one of them had to each while the other was able to participate in the chatter. As everyone was finishing up their meals another pill came out of Jen's mouth. Jen was tempted to swallow it herself, but a part of her brain told her that she shouldn't leave her father unchanged. That part of her brain eventually won and she slipped the pill into her father's remaining scrambled eggs while no one was looking.

After finishing his scrambled eggs, Jen's father stood up to go put his plate in the sink, but as he reached for his plate his arm began to deflate like a balloon. This deflation quickly spread, his entire body collapsing on itself as his skin turned a shade of bright pink. Jen watched as her father deflated until there was nothing left of him but a pink condom, worried that he was now effectively dead.

“Darn it! I let myself deflate again, would someone mind helping me out here?” Asked a feminine voice coming from the condom on the floor. Claire's dragoness mom picked up the condom before bending down beside Jen's mom and sliding the condom over her massive horsecock. Once the condom was all the way on the dragoness started to stroke the horsecock, quickly bringing Jen's mom to orgasm. As her massive balls filled the condom with cum, it began to take on a distinct shape, first a feminine head, than a busty torso and arms, and finally a pair of womanly legs. Once Jen's mom had finished blowing her load, the condom-woman carefully pulled herself off the cock, and tied a knot to stop the cum from exiting her hole, placed where a pussy would be normally.
“Thanks, you'd think with so many cocks in this house I would keep myself full” the condom-woman who used to be Jen's father laughed, before going and placing her plate in the sink as she was about to do before her change.

Once all the dishes were rinsed and put in the dishwasher, Jen and Claire were finally able to go to their room, finding it mostly identical to Jen's original room, but with several things of Claire's scattered about as well. The girls looked through their closet, finding it full of clothes designed to fit their abnormal body. After changing into some nice casual clothes they got ready to...

*Go to school, since its a weekday

The first victim at school

When they arrived at the school they were in doubt, because they were not in this year they were in different classes and as they were now sharing the same body it would not be possible, they also did not know how changing reality changed things at school. They knew they would be ashamed, but they went to the teachers' room to ask, pretending they missed their schedule, that they didn't remember what their first class would be.

Luckily for them when they were arriving at the teachers' room Mrs. Suzie Lane, the math teacher, left the room. Seeing them the teacher said "Jen and Claire, what are you doing here? I don't want to hear about you being late for class today. I was already going to your classroom myself." With that the cock girls knew they would take math class, which means they were both in Jen's class. They used the excuse they had agreed before, but while speaking, Jen ended up spitting out another pill that fell into the cup of tea the teacher was holding, which quickly dissolved into its content.

Suzie then accompanied Jen and Claire side by side on the way to the classroom. She took a sip of her tea and immediately transformed, with her clothes also changing as reality changed. First her torso widened, a hole opened in the shirt on either side of her head through which two new heads grew, something similar happened to her sides, where two more pairs of arms grew below the originals. Through the bulges on her blouse they could see her breasts distancing from each other, a third breast growing between them and a second row with three more breasts growing below it. The transformation was completed when her leather skirt was pushed forward, which Jen and Claire had no doubt were cocks, and judging from the points where the skirt was most stretched there were certainly three of them and they sure were rock hard.

Jen and Claire, already used to it, were not so surprised by her transformation, but they did not wait for what she did next. Their teacher placed her cup of tea in a corner on the floor and simply hugged them, kissing Jen with her right head and Claire with her left head. Suzie also rubbed her dicks against her students' body. They were unable to resist and became excited too, their neck-shaft lengthened when they reached erection which made them break the kiss, since they gained another foot in height with their erection.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just got really excited and I couldn't resist the urge to grab you." Suzie said with her three mouths in sync

"Okay, I kind of liked it." Claire said

"Me too. But what are we going to do now? The bell will already ring and we can't go to class like this." Jen said

"We have no choice but to be late for class. Don't worry, I will be responsible for that. Come with me." Suzie said and took them to the teachers' bathroom, where she knew that no one would show up anytime soon.

As soon as they entered the bathroom they heard the bell ring, but ignored it and simply took off their clothes, putting it aside so they wouldn't get dirty. Once naked, Jen and Claire could see that their teacher had a single scrotum under her trio of 10 inches cocks, but they could clearly see that there were six testicles inside it.

As they had to be quick so no one would suspect and look for them, Suzie held their quads with her bottom hands and her shoulders with the top ones, meanwhile she held her three cocks together with the middle ones and positioned to penetrate the girls' joint pussy with all of them at the same time.

Jen and Claire didn't believe that the three dicks would fit in their pussy, but to their surprise they did, even if with some difficulty. They continued with their teacher keeping her hands under her hips keeping it firmly in place. With her middle hands Suzie caressed their scrotum-breasts and with her upper hands she stroked their neck-shaft.

In a few minutes the teacher came, depositing all her cum in Jen and Claire's womb, enough that they look like they are about 5 months pregnant, all while they also came and covered one of the walls with the cum that came out of their mouths.

With the end of orgasms they went to the classroom, Suzie telling them to let the janitor clean the bathroom. Their math class then went on normally, with no one showing any reaction to indicate that there were three weird people there, but Jen knew very well that another pill should appear in the next class.

*History

Giving a Boring Teacher an Interesting Body

Despite the drastic transformation Ms Lane had gone through, math class was fairly normal, and once the bell rang Jen and Claire packed up and began making their way to their next class - history with Mr Johnson. Mr Jonson had a, rightfully earned, reputation for being a boring teacher, tending to go on long tangents about the most uninteresting parts of history while spending very little time on the parts that most students were interested in. Today was most likely going to be no exception, the class was currently learning about ancient Egypt and the last lesson had devolved into an entire period talking about mud bricks. As the conjoined girls prepared themselves for a lecture on sand or rocks, a pill slipped out of Jen's mouth giving them an idea on how to make the class more interesting.

The two girls arrived at the classroom soon after Jen spit up the pill, and they subtly slipped it into the water bottle Mr Johnson always kept by his desk before taking their seat. Once the bell rang, Mr. Johnson took attendance before beginning today's lesson. As the two girls expected, Mr. Johnson began by talking about the pyramids, but turned into a long droning lecture about ventilation shafts. Throughout the lecture Mr. Johnson took drinks from his water bottle, each time transforming more and more.

After the first sip, his shoes vanished as his feet turned into yellow-furred feline paws, and his pupils narrowed. On his second sip, his face became narrow and feminine, the rest of his body following suit, and a pair of E-cup breasts stretched out his shirt. After this the name written on the board had changed to Mrs. Johnson, confirming that her change in body had come with a change in gender as well. As her lecture continued she took a third sip from her bottle, her pants bursting open as a second pair of feline legs grow out of her hips, revealing that her legs are completely covered in leopard fur, and that despite her feminine body, she still has a penis, now a barbed, feline, cock. The new pair of legs grow forward, taking her upper torso along with, a furred leopard torso connecting her two pairs of legs. As the leopard-taur continues her boring lecture she turns around to write something on the whiteboard behind her, revealing that in addition to her cock she also has a vagina, making her a hermaphrodite.

Eventually Mrs Johnson took another sip from her bottle, now almost empty, and triggered another set of transformations. Green scales began to creep up from where her waist connected to her leopard torso. As the scales continued up her body, her stomach began to lengthen, pushing her chest higher into the air. When her head was nearly touching the ten foot high ceiling, her body below her ribs took on a tube-like shape and began to fold on itself in an effort to keep her head closer to the ground. When the scales covered her breasts, the ones along the front of her still growing body lightened in colour and softened, the ones on her back gained a yellow and black diamond pattern along her entire length. After her entire upper body below the neck was covered in scales, her hair morphed into a cobra hood and she grew a pair of fangs as her face was covered in the same soft scales that covered her front. As her face changed her upper body stopped lengthening, leaving her snake-like upper body at an impressive twenty feet long, forcing her to coil most of it on the floor next to her leopard lower body.

Almost immediately after her previous change ended Mrs Johnson moved her serpentine torso over to her desk and finished off the last of the water inside before getting back to the conclusion of her lecture. Nipples appeared down the front of her snake body, all the way down to just before it connected to her leopard-taur body. Each set of nipples then grew into a pair off breasts the same size of her originals. As she grew her new breasts, her feline cock expanded to a mighty five feet, long enough to reach between her front legs. Her balls also grew to the size of medicine balls, hanging heavily beneath her leopard tail.

As her transformations came to an end, so to did class. As the girls packed up they thought to themselves that even if Mrs Johnson's lecture was still just as boring as always, at least her students had something nice to look at. Leaving the newly transformed teacher to herself for now, the girls head off to...

*English class

The class is monotonous however ...

The next class was English, which neither Jen nor Claire disliked, but on this day the study would be about literature, which was the most annoying part for them. Jen spit out a pill right at the beginning of the class but the teacher had nothing with her to mix with, which left them with no idea how to make her take the pill. What helped them was that Mrs. Watson stopped a bit of spreading and put her hand on her throat and then said "I have a little irritation in my throat. Does anyone have a peppermint tablet that I can take to continue the class?" They took this as a chance and offered the pill saying it was a peppermint tablet. Mrs Watson took the pill without question and started, thanked and then continued the lesson.

In the end Jen and Claire were disappointed because they expected to see the transformation and the final form of their teacher but failed, because Mrs. Watson simply disappeared. They saw the clothes that their teacher was floating in the air and could hear her talking, which made them sure that Mrs. Watson had just become invisible. After that the class went on normally. Then the bell rang, indicating that class was over and it was time for lunch.

"I don't believe that Mrs. Watson was just invisible." Claire said as they left the classroom

"And even. I expected it to turn into something more extreme." Jen said

On the way to the cafeteria they were stopped by Sarah, a student who was part of the school's female swim team. "Jen and Claire, would you like to have lunch with me in a private place?" she asked

"Oh no, I forgot to tell you. Sarah is a lesbian and has been hitting on me lately." Claire whispered to Jen

"And what are we going to do? Shall we accept the invitation to have lunch with her?" Jen asked

Before Claire answered they felt someone grab their ass. They looked back but saw no one, so they heard Mrs. Watson's voice saying "Accept her invitation, I will go with you." Jen and Claire didn't quite understand what their teacher wanted, but they imagined it would be a good thing, which made their neck-shaft pulse. As they had seen before even though she was invisible her clothes were not, which meant that she was naked there.

"Okay, we accepted the invitation." Claire said, which made Sarah very happy. The conjoined girls were guided by the lesbian girl with Mrs. Watson caressing their ass, not letting them forget about her presence. On the way to wherever they were going Jen spit out another pill and took it with her hand, Sarah realized that she was holding it and thought she was offering it to her, so she just took it from her hand and took the pill. Immediately the girl's clothes disappeared and her whole body turned brown, which Jen and Claire soon realized that Sarah's entire body had turned into chocolate. The lesbian girl had also grown a cock that dangled freely between her legs.

When they arrived behind the sports gym they found a cloth that Sarah had already laid out there in advance, where she asked the conjoined cock-girls to sit down. As soon as they sat down, they felt Mrs. Watson begin to stroke their shaft-necks making them hard and unable to eat anything in this condition.

"Are you really excited just having lunch with me? This is great, but you will not be able to eat this way. I will help you." Sarah said and put her partially hard cock in Claire's mouth, which she accepted and started to suck. Jen was jealous and wanted one in her mouth too, and her wish was granted when she felt a tip touching her cheek.

"What is this?" Jen asked trying to get the object and not being able to see it.

"It's my dick, you will take care of it." Mrs. Watson said, putting her invisible cock in Jen's mouth.

The double blowjob was going well but was interrupted when Claire accidentally bit Sarah's cock, tearing it off. " I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't want to rip your dick off. Let's go to the infirmary soon." Claire said to Sarah. Mrs. Watson also took her dick out of Jen's mouth observing the situation.

"Don't worry, it didn't even hurt and it can be resolved easily." Sarah said, so she took a bottle of milk from her bag and started drinking. To their surprise as the chocolate girl drank milk, a brand new dick grew in place of what was pulled out until everything was back to 'normal'. "We will avoid accidents now. Let me fill your mouth down there." Sarah said and the girls understood, so they took off their clothes and invited the lesbian girl to put her brand-new chocolate dick in their pussy, which she did without delay. Soon after they felt the presence of the invisible woman behind them, when she started to fuck their ass as if it were perfectly normal.

Sarah noticed the second dick that entered the joint girls, but she thought it was strange for a moment because she didn't see anyone else there, but she soon had no doubt who was also there when Mrs. Watson said "Ahhh, this is very good. Good thing you guys study at this school, they are one of the few that I can get through all 15 inches of my dick."

Their little orgy continued for a few more minutes until they all came. Jen and Claire doing what they could not to cover the sheet allowing her to get fucked on the lawn nearby.

Once satisfied, they all ate together and talking, they learned that Mrs. Watson always walked around with her cock out, because it was too big to be comfortable inside her clothes and obviously nobody could see it.

After lunch they shared the chocolate dick that Claire had pulled out before Sarah and ate it for dessert.

*Next class starts

Painting a Sexy Flower

After having lunch with their chocolate classmate and the invisible exhibitionist teacher, the two girls finished off the last of Sarah's old chocolate dick before preparing to go to their next class, art. Just like before, the pill popped out around the time the girls arrived at the classroom. When they entered that found that the art teacher, Ms Rose, was passed out at her desk, softly snoring as her student filed in. This wasn't an unusual sight for the girls however, the art teacher usually spent the time between classes napping due to the fact that she worked another full time job besides this one and as a result didn't get very much sleep most days. Ms. Rose tried to not talk about it, but every student who took her class knew that she spent lots of money buying extra art supplies for her students, since the school board kept cutting funding from the art program, and as such needed to work another job to pay her bills. The girls approach the sleeping form of their teacher and gently slid the pill into her mouth, hoping that maybe the transformation will alter reality to improve her life situation a bit.

As Ms Rose slept her skin began to turn a vibrant green. As any hair she had other than her hair fell out, vanishing before it hit the floor. The hair on her head meanwhile, turned a shade of sky blue, and lengthened until it began pooling under her desk chair. Her irises took on the same shade of blue as her hair, and her sclerae became a shade of green a few tones lighter than her skin. Her clothes vanished as her breasts bloomed out to the size of medicine balls and her nipples grew to the size of thumbs. Her hips widened until they went past her shoulders, with her butt and thighs thickening to match and her waist thinned a bit, giving her an exaggerated hourglass figure. She then shot up in height, reaching almost nine feet tall, though most of the growth was in her ankles, making her very disproportionate. Her chair was then replaced with a massive flower pot, three feet tall and ten feet in diameter, placed on top of some sort of electric trolley. Ms Rose was standing straight up in the flower pot, leaving her buried up to her knees due to how long her ankles were. Finally several rings of blue petals began to grow out around her knees, briefly spreading out before pulling together and enveloping the teacher in a flower-like bud, and the entire outside wall of the classroom was replaced with a large window, allowing sunlight to fill the entire classroom

Jen and Claire were worried about what had happened to their teacher, but decided that they should wait and see what happens when class starts, since that was when Ms Rose would normally wake up and start class. The bell rang not long after the girls took their seat, and when it did the flower bud at the front of class blossomed out into a giant blue rose, with Ms Rose standing inside it, her thighs connected to the centre. The flower woman didn't look too different from the woman did when she was enveloped by her petals earlier, but she did have blue petals wrapped around her chest and waist to cover her nipples and vagina, the bags she normally had under her eyes were also gone as well.

“Welcome everyone, today I'm going to have everyone do a painting for class.” Ms Rose announced to the class, her voice much more energetic than usual.

“The thing you will be painting are flowers, a very predictable subject I know, but painting flowers is a very good way to practice fundamental skills. I have enough flowers for everyone sitting over by the windowsill for everyone.” She instructed, indicating several glass vases with various flowers in them.

“But, if any of you want you can paint this flower right here” She purred, before reclining back against one of her petals and making a seductive pose.

Several students went over to grab flowers from the vases, but just as many pulled their easels in front of them immediately and began a painting of their sexy alarune teacher, including Claire and Jen. The two girls began carefully sketching out Ms Rose onto their canvas, their dick necks growing erect as they took in her body. By the time the two girls had finished their sketch and were carefully filling in their pencil lines with paint, they were so aroused that they were dripping pre-cum out of their mouths.

Once ten minutes were left in the class, Ms Rose asked all of the students to finish up their paintings and bring them up front so she can grade them. Students one-by-one showed their paintings to Ms Rose, the flowery teacher giving each one some simple complements and critique, making sure to thank the students who chose to draw her instead of a normal flower. When Jen and Clair brought their painting up they were rock hard, even focusing on their painting wasn't enough to stem their arousal. The alarune examined the painting for a moment, taking in the details before giving them her review.

“Wow girls, this is very impressive. The anatomy is exceptional, I can see the care you put into capturing every detail of my body. I think that this deserves a special reward.” Ms Rose set the canvas alongside the others before pulling the girls into her flower.

She placed both girls cock-necks between her large breasts and began to give them a double tit-job. As she rubbed her breasts up and down the girls shafts she alternated between kissing one of the girls or the other. Due to their aroused state the two girls quickly came, their seed drenching the teachers body and flowing down to the centre of her flower. After Ms Rose released the girls, they looked around and noticed that the rest of the student were getting ready for the end of class, as if a teacher giving a titfuck was nothing unusual. The two girls return to their seat and began packing their stuff as they wondered if it was their form, Ms Rose's form, or both of their forms that made such a display fine.

Not much later, the bell rang and the girls began heading towards their next destination:

*Their final class of the day

A fugitive arrives

Jen and Claire went straight to the locker room, where they changed knowing that they would have to have a lot of energy since they would have a Physical Education class and soon after they would already have Cheer Practice. They wore their adapted swimsuit as they would be swimming, with Jen spitting out another pill while changing.

After they left the locker room, on the way to the pool, they started thinking about a way to get the teacher to take the pill but were surprised to hear a sound that seemed to be approaching them. When they looked in the direction of the sound they were surprised to see that Lucy was at school and running towards them, easily reaching them with the size of her giant steps. The giant dog girl jumped on them, knocking them on the floor face down and licking them happily.

Jen and Claire did not have enough strength to escape and in the whole lick Lucy ended up swallowing the pill. The conjoint cock-girls, noticed this worried about what kind of transformation she could go through since it had been something totally unexpected for them.

Soon Lucy stopped licking them, who immediately tried to get up to see what happened to the giantess, but couldn't, so they looked back as best they could just to see that she was not only shrinking quickly but the dog girl's face had merged with their ass, which quickly absorbed her entire head.

"Oops, now Lucy is going to be part of our body." Jen said

"Is what it seems. Who would have guessed that she would run away from home to come after us at school only to end up becoming part of us." Claire said when the dog girl's body finished shrinking, returning to the size it was before she became a giantess.

The transformation was not yet complete, as Lucy's arms were absorbed by her torso, which stretched a little. It was at that time that the cock-girls felt their nerves being connected and acquired control over the dog girl's body, except for the tail that, although they may feel it, was still under the control of its original owner. With that the transformation ended, then Jen and Claire looked at each other and saw that her ears had turned into dog ears.

Then they decided to check out the new body of cock-girls dog-girltaur, of which everything that came out of where their ass was before was the part of Lucy's body that had not been absorbed by their body. They could feel very well her 8 breasts that were now dangling loose, as well as her dogwood and vagina that were outside those that were now their hind legs, which were three feet behind the front ones.

They only realized the last detail of the transformation when they felt something moving in the vagina between her front legs, so they bent down and only then realized that her swimsuit had changed too, as it no longer had a bottom. They also saw that Lucy's eyes and nose were in their crotch, other than that their frontal vagina somehow functioned as a dog girl's mouth. At first glance the vagina was nothing different, until they saw that the different thing they felt before was one that they had a tongue in their pussy, which Lucy had control over and was licking their pussylips.

Soon they remembered the class and realized they were running late, so they went straight to the pool. They tried to ignore Lucy lambedo but failed because they had an erection, both their neck-shaft and the canine cock between their hind legs getting hard. Jen and Claire tried to avoid it, but they realized that with Lucy being in the mood they would not be able to stop, so they came when they were near the pool. They were sure that this was the most intense orgasm they had had since they arrived at school and for a second they forgot where they were, only after looking and seeing all the cum coming out of their mouths falling and mixing in the pool water.

After orgasm they looked around, as the other students in their class and the teacher were all present and could see everything, but nobody seemed to care as if nothing abnormal had happened. This time it went further, because their fucking had been enough to make all the water in the pool a little whitish and yet no one had any fear of getting in.

During the whole class they all stayed in the pool full of water mixed with cum and after class Jen and Claire went back to the locker room, now to put on their cheerleader uniform and go straight to the practice.

*The school principal shows up at training and the girls give him a pill

Turning a Pair of Creeps into a Pair of Wives

Just before the cheer squad started practice, the door to the gymnasium opened, and two men walked in, the principal, Mr. Gelb and the vice principal, Mr. Verdant. Everyone on the cheer squad hated both of them, they would often come in before practise for an "inspection" though its was essentially an excuse to stare at and grope girls in cheer leader uniforms. The two men had all the cheerleaders line up for their inspection, walking down the line and patting each girl down, making sure to spend extra time on their breasts and butts. When Mr. Gelb reaches Jen and Claire, he leers at them just as intently as the other girls, apparently the reality change made it so they were still considered attractive, or maybe he was just such a pervert that anything with tits was fine. After the girls latest change they no longer had any bottoms, including on their uniform and the perverted principle was well aware of that fact apparently, openly gazing at their front vagina that doubles as Lucy's face, as well as circling around to see their back vagina. When he was done with his inspection of the conjoined girls, Mr. Gelb walked back in front of them and opened his mouth, probably to say some creepy comment. Before he could even let out a word though, Jen spits a pill into his mouth, it having appeared as he circled them.

Mr. Gelb recoiled from back in shock and slammed into Mr.. Verdant, sending them both sprawling to the ground, as he began to change. Mr. Gelb began to sink into the vice principle stuck underneath him, their clothes fading away and leaving them both naked. As the two men fused, their head moved apart, allowing both their heads to sit on their combined shoulders, Mr. Gelb on the left, and Mr. Verdant on the right. Mr. Verdant's arms moved down their shared body, making room for Mr. Gelb's arms to take their original place. Their fusion ends with their legs, their thighs merging together, but leaving their legs separate below the knees.

Once the two men had fused completely their now combined body began to feminize, both their heads becoming those of beautiful woman, their limbs slimming, and their shared torso becoming smaller, though it was still wider than a normal torso to accommodate their two heads. When their body had finished feminizing a pair of vagina's opened up behind their twin cocks and four pairs of balls, making into a hermaphrodite. The conjoined herm's changes hadn't stopped yet though, all four of their arms began to sprout feathers, Yellow feathers on their top pair, and green feathers on their bottom pair. The feathers quickly overtook their arms completely, the limbs morphing into two pairs of wing-arms. The hair on both of their heads changed colour as well, with the colours matching the feathers of the arms original owners. Breasts then began to grow on their still flat chest, a row of three DD-cup breasts in the normal spot, with two breasts the same size just below, forming a trapezoid like shape. Their genitals were the next thing to change, their twin cocks growing to a length of two feet each, with the girth of a soda can. Their two ball-sacks followed after, growing to the size of cantaloupes. A feathery bird tail grew out of their back, with an alternating pattern of yellow and green and their shared thighs were also covered in feathers with the same pattern. Their final change was their four lower legs becoming thin and scaly, ending in bird talons.

As the now conjoined principal and vice principle stood up, their clothes began to reform, now a stylish green and yellow skirt suit, tailored to fit their shared body, a necklace appeared around both of their necks as well, a green emerald around the yellow haired head of principle Gelb and a yellow topaz around the neck of the green haired vice principal Verdant.

“Oh honey! Are you alright, Its been so long since we've tripped over our feet like that!” the Vice principal coos, using their lower pair of arms to hold her body-mates head as she kisses it all over.

“Of course I am Sweetiekins, its not the first time this has happened remember.” principal Gelb soothes, their upper pair of arms smoothing out their suit before addressing the cheerleaders.

“Ok girls, everything seems to be in order with our conjoinment friendly uniforms, so me and my wife are going to let you get on with your practise, have a lovely day.” The conjoined harpy then turns around a leaves the gym, the pair turning their heads so they can give each other a quick kiss.

Cheer practise then began as normal, with the two girls quickly learning how their new tauric body is used in the routines. Subtly asking their fellow cheerleaders the two girls ask about the principals, wondering what they were like in this new reality. They manage to glean that their reputations was a much more positive one, no longer know as creepy perverts, the married couple now had eyes only for each other when it came to sexual matters. In fact they were well loved by people at the school for being incredibly nice and understanding. The only real negative thing anyone said about them is that apparently they made no effort to conceal their masturbation/sex sessions in their office, with their moans being able to be heard from the hallway.

Feeling happy about making their school a better place, the two girls continued with practice, thinking that between the principals and Ms. Rose they might be able to really improve peoples lives with the pills, they eagerly awaited the next one, which came...

*Towards the end of cheer practice

Random targets

There were only a few minutes left for the practice of cheering when Jen spit out another pill. She and Claire then pretended they were just a little thirsty and stopped for a while to drink some water. They did not choose who to give the pill to, but decided to leave it to luck by taking one of the bottles of water intended for the team members, put the pill that dissolves quickly inside, and put it back in the box filled with equal bottles.

Jen and Claire continued for the rest of the practice as normal as they could, learning some new movements that suited their current body, while they could feel Lucy wagging her tail all excited with the exercises. When it was finally over they stood in a corner watching the other girls on the team closely while they took water bottles and drank to see which one would take the bottle she had put the pill in and start to transform.

Ten girls had already taken their water bottles and drank and nothing had happened until someone took the adulterated bottle. Who took the bottle of water with the pill was Maya, the vice captain of the cheerleaders. Immediately after taking some of the water, her clothes disappeared completely, then her vagina was pushed forward so that it could continue to exist when the space between her legs ceased to exist as they merged. Soon Maya's fused legs went limp and stretched into a long tail, which the conjoined girls thought she was turning into a lamia, but the long tail didn't get scales and didn't taper, but when it reached 15 feet of length the skin at its tip opened to reveal the tip of the huge dick that her legs had turned into. Then her breasts grew enormously, merged and her nipples disappeared, becoming what was clearly her balls, as big as Jen and Claire's were when they were Lucy's dicks.

The girls realized that Maya had not yet taken all the water from the bottle, which they believe she would still transform more, but the dick-lamia simply looked away and deftly crawled towards a guy who was watching her. The guy was Miles, her boyfriend, who as soon as she reached him hugged and kissed him showing that he didn't even notice the transformation that his girlfriend had just gone through.

Miles was a member of the athletics team and had also just left training, so Maya gave the rest of the water for him to drink, causing him to transform too. Quickly his face took on female features and his hair grew long, then a pair of H-cup breasts grew on his chest with his nipples turning into a pair of 11 inch cocks each, his original cock disappeared completely giving way to a vagina, which grew so large that it left her crotch and occupied almost the entire belly, with her having her clitoris between her breasts. After that they learned that in reality, Miles was called Nadia and that apparently they had become even closer than before.

*A new pill appears on their way home from school

A Quickie on the way Home

After cheer practice, Jen, Claire, and Lucy began heading home, the walk home was easier due to now having four legs, though the fact that all of their genitals were exposed was a little awkward for the two cock-girls, not that anyone they passed paid them much mind. As they walked through town they became more and more aroused from Lucy's tongue stimulating their frontal vagina, causing their cock-necks and the dog cock between their legs to grow erect. At first they though they might be able to last until they got home and could get one of their parents to help relieve them, but the growing lust quickly became unbearable to the two girls, and they realized that they would have to blow off some steam on the way. They eventually find an alleyway that bends behind a building, and head down it, planning on quickly masturbating out of street view so they can finish returning home.

Just as the girls had begun their self pleasure however, a woman turns the corner.. The woman is dressed in a navy blue pants-suit and is wearing glasses with rectangular frames. She has long black hair that reaches down to her lower back and her skin is a light brown. When the woman sees the girls her brown eyes widen upon see what they're doing.

“Sorry!“ She blurted, covering her eyes as she explains

“I saw you two go down this ally with your dog looking a bit flushed and thought something might be wrong, but I see that you want some privacy so I'll get going n-mphh” Jen reaches forward and grabs the woman before she can leave and pulls her into a kiss, pushing the pill that had just appeared into her mouth. The woman at first resists against the sudden advance, but when the pill begins to take effect she presses deeper into the kiss as her changes wash over her.

As she continues to passionately kiss Jen, her hair begins to lengthen, growing until it reaches the ground and begins pooling around her legs. Once her hair finishes growing, it then begins to clump together, strands merging together into dozens of tentacles as thick around as a quarter. Her new tentacle-hair then turns a shade of dark purple, as suction cups grow on the undersides of each tentacle. As soon as her tentacles finish forming the woman puts them to work, a few of them wrapping around Jen and Claire's shaft-necks and jacking them off, one worms its way into Claire's mouth, and several more penetrate Lucy's vagina mouth. As the the woman tentacle-fucks the conjoined girls her changes continue, her legs and feet simplify and lengthen into six foot long tentacles identical to the ones on her head, except that these ones are thicker than a two litre bottle at the base, slowly tapering off to the thickness of a soda can at the tips. These tentacle-legs then split into four, than split again into eight, leaving the woman with the lower body of an octopus.

When her changes finish the woman retracts the tentacles fucking Lucy's vagina mouth before wrapping her tentacle-legs around the girls tauric body, pressing her vagina, that now resided underneath her torso in the middle off her tentacle-legs, against the dog-girls mouth, who began to eagerly lick her vagina. Once she was firmly attached to the girls she took one of her tentacle-legs and began to tentacle-fuck the conjoined girls rear vagina, and took another one and began to jack off their dog-cock.

It didn't take long for all four women to reach climax, with Jen cumming into the woman's mouth the output quickly becoming to much for her, causing it to spill out across their bodies, while Claire's and their shared dog cock's cum coating the opposite wall of the ally. Once everyone has recovered from their orgasms, the woman unlatched from the girls and stood in front of them before introducing herself.

“Sorry about jumping you like that, I'm pretty pent up after work and it looked like you where coming back here to jack off, so I figured you might want some help. My names Cyra, what about you two?”

“I'm Claire, this is Jen, and our dog is called Lucy.” Claire introduced the three of them to Cyra

“Well, I've gotta get home, and I'm sure you've got places to be so here, take my number and give me a call if you ever need a quick fuck.” After handing a piece of paper with her number on it to the girls, Cyra left them alone in the alleyway. After taking a moment to catch their breath, the three girls head back onto the sidewalk and finish their walk home.

When they arrived back home they noticed that their yard was back to its normal size and that Lucy's giant doghouse was now gone, due to Lucy now being part of them. Claire's scorpion-taur mother greets them when they enter, since she is the only one of their parents that doesn't have a job. The conjoined trio go to their room and drop off their school bag, before deciding what they want to do for the rest of the day.

*Go to a friends house

Visiting Claire's old house

Shortly after arriving at Claire's 'father' scorpiontaur she had to go out and buy the ingredients for dinner, in the meantime Jen's condom-woman father managed to empty herself again. As they were the only ones at home with her the conjoined girls filled her with the cum dick-heads. Jen ended up spitting out another pill while cumming, what ended up affecting her father, who had her entire rubber body liquefied and mixed the cum inside her, becoming the creature that in the girls' opinion was the most unexpected, because the father Jen's had turned into a cum girl, looking like a slime girl, but with her whole body made of cum.

After that the girls stayed for a while in their shared room, where they talked giving their personal opinions to each other about the experiences they had had that day. During the chat, Claire even mentioned that since the change in reality made their families live together in Jen's house, she was curious to know what had happened to her house. They then agreed that they would go there after dinner.

Later, already fed, the girls left and went to the house where Claire lived before the reality change, which was not far. When they got there, they saw that all the lights were off and there was a large 'for rent' sign on the front. They approached and took the spare key that was hidden in the same place that Claire remembered, using it to enter the house. As they explored the downstairs they saw that it was not much different than before, as apparently Claire's parents had taken almost nothing in the move to Jen's house, even had some photos that confirmed the story that said that even in the changed reality they were not that weird form since they were born, as there were pictures of Claire in which she was exactly like she was before her first transformation. Other than that, they only saw a little accumulated dirt, which was normal since the house must have been unoccupied for some time. Having finished exploring the downstairs, they decided to go upstairs, but when they reached the bottom of the stairs they felt Lucy lift her tail and smell incessantly.

"What's the matter with Lucy?" Claire asked

"I think she noticed something. We'd better be careful." Jen said

They climbed the stairs to the top floor carefully, as they did not know if anything that could be there was dangerous. As they climbed the stairs they began to smell a mixture of different smells, which must have been the ones Lucy had felt, and the further they went the stronger the smell got, also finding it strange that the lights were already on. Soon they had no doubt that the smell was of smoke and alcohol, not to mention the smell of a lot of dirt, which made it clear that there was someone there who obviously hadn't showered in a long time. They realized that the smell came from Claire's room, which had the door wide open.

The conjoined girls looked carefully into the room and saw a beggar lying on Claire's bed. They were not sure how old the man was but he looked very old, he was smoking another cigarette and there were several bottles of drink scattered on the floor.

Claire looked at Jen and said "I can't believe this, just a strange man lying on my bed. And look at the filth he left my room."

"Your parents probably don't know that. We must notify them immediately." Jen said. They then looked into the room once more before they left, but the man had noticed their presence and was already moving towards them, reaching out and grabbing their arm. They struggled to free themselves from the man but they didn't have enough strength, and it was at this point that Jen spit out a pill.

Jen and Claire were never so happy to have a pill, and believing that it could be what would help them, they pushed with everything they could and managed to push the pill into the mouth of the man, who choked, fell sitting down on the floor and swallowed it. Soon not only man, but the environment changed. All the man's wrinkles disappeared one after the other, leaving his skin totally smooth. His unkempt white hair was brown and straight, stretching to his shoulders. Then the tattered clothes disappeared completely in time for them to see the pair of breasts that grew on him and the last vestiges of his cock and balls disappearing and giving way to a vagina. While he was changing, the strong smell that filled the place was decreasing until it disappeared completely, in the same way all the bottles thrown on the floor were disappearing one by one, until at the end there was no sign of any dirt.

With the transformation completed the girls were relieved, as it seems that they had escaped danger, but in a way they were disappointed that the old man had become a normal young girl, however, Claire noticed a change that Jen didn't. On top of a desk was a photo in a picture frame of Jen and Claire together, both in their normal forms of what they were like before their transformations, but the photo had changed and a third girl had appeared in the photo, which both they realized that she was the same girl that the man had just become.

"Jen and Claire, are you? I'm sorry for attacking you, I thought I was a stranger." the girl said as she stood up

"Who are you?" Jen asked

"I cannot believe that you have already forgotten me. It's me, Emery. We haven't seen each other in a year and a half since we went to different schools but I thought you guys remembered me. I didn't even know that you had undergone a transformation therapy." the girl said. Jen and Claire were sure now that the reality had been changed so that this new girl was an old friend of the two of them, something that the altered photos confirmed.

Seeing that they had no choice but to accept her as a friend, Claire asked "And can I know why you are at my house that you should be free? And why are you naked?"

"I'm sorry about that but I can't say. But you must go now, it is for your own good." Emery said

"Why? What is the problem?" Jen asked

"It's because ... Oh no, it's too late. I didn't want you to see this." Emery said looking towards the window. At this time the joint girls noticed a light that came through the window, a light that came from the full moon that was having that night. When they looked at Emery again they were surprised, because the girl began to undergo a new transformation even without having taken a new pill. Her entire body was quickly covered with grayish fur, a tail grew over their ass as well as three pairs of breasts. Her face also changed, stretching and forming a snout, as well as her ears and the rest of her head. There was no doubt that Emery was a werewolf and her transformation ended with a wolf's cock growing hard between her legs. "Now you know that I am a werewolf. I didn't want you to know that, now you will be afraid of me." she said

"Why would we be afraid of you? By the way you speak it means that you are still aware and in control of your actions, so we are not in any danger." Jen said

"I am aware of my actions, but it is not easy to maintain control, especially with this cock that grows on my legs whenever I change. When I'm in my werewolf form I get too excited and feel a huge urge to fuck someone, after I got close to losing control and almost raped my mom I started to isolate myself on the nights of the full moon, and after that I found out that his old house was empty I started to hide here on the nights that I change. As a way to pay for my invasion I keep the house always clean." Emery said

Jen and Claire even liked the idea, so they approached the werewolf girl and hugged her.

"Fool. Friends are exactly for difficult times like this, and there is also the fact that the three of us are wanting to have a good time with you." Claire said

"Are you sure? I'm not even human and I have a canine dick, don't you think that is disgusting?" Emery asked

Do we disgust? Pay attention, we are both dicks now and the dick we have between our hind legs is also canine. We are not that different. I believe Lucy wants it too, am I right Lucy?" Jen said

Lucy responded excitedly wagging her tail, then stretching her tongue out of their front pussy and licking Emery's cock. The werewolf girl let out a mixture of moan and howl with the pleasure of licking, which increased the same tongue was used to pull the cock into the pussy, giving the joint girls just the job of pulling Emery closer and burying everything. At this point, they were also totally hard. The girls continued their orgy (now they notice that being three sharing the same body any sexual intercourse would be at least a foursome) for a few minutes until Emery howled and came inside them, who came too.

When their orgasms ended Emery got knotted on the conjoined cock-girls, she took advantage of their proximity and said "Thank you so much for that, I really needed to fuck someone."

"This was an immense pleasure." Claire said

"It is true. Now we just need to wait for you to get your dick out of our pussy so we can go. You're going to come with us, aren't you?" Jen said

"I wish I could but I can't. While I'm in my werewolf form I get very excited, so much so that my dick ends up getting hard practically all the time. I have no choice but to stay here until dawn, which is when I will return to my human form.' Emery said

*Jen and Claire leave and go to a nearby park

Meeting a Fellow Dog Lover

Promising to come back and help Emery with her werewolf lust next time they have the chance, the girls decide that before heading home for dinner, they would go and hang out at the nearby park for a while. When the three girls arrived at the park, they found another person there, playing fetch with her two dogs. When the woman noticed the approaching trio, she smiled and greeted them.

“Hello, I don't recall seeing you three around here before, did you move here recently?”

“I used to live nearby, but we didn't have a dog so we never came to the park, my names Claire” Claire replied holding out a hand to shake

“My name is Jen and we were visiting Claire's old house and decided to take Lucy here to the park before we went home” Jen added as the woman accepted their handshake

“I'm Bernadette, and my two dogs here are Cergei and Usko. I try to take them out to play in the park whenever I can.” After introducing herself Bernadette throws the ball in her hand for her dogs.

As Bernadette is watching her dogs chase the ball, another pill comes out of Jen's mouth, she subly transfers it to her hand, waiting for a good time to use it. Bernadette's dogs returned with the ball and Bernadette threw it again, before asking the girls a question.

“How does it feel to fused with your dog, I know its a bit insensitive to ask but I've been thinking of getting a similar procedure but have been unable to come to a decision.”

“Well, we haven't been fused with Lucy long, but it has defiantly been an exciting experience.” Jen answers. When Bernadette's dogs return, Cergei begins sniffing at the hand with the pill in it. Figuring that she needs to get rid of the pill soon anyways, Jen opens her hand and allows the dog to eat the pill. After swallowing the pill, Cergei immediately pounced on Usko, Bernadette bends over to check on the dogs, but when she touches them they seem to vaporize.

After Cergei and Usko vanish so to do Bernadette's clothes, allowing Claire and Jen to see the fur quickly covering the woman's body from the shoulders down. Bernadette's new fur is two different patterns, split down the middle of her body. On the left is the black on the back and white on the front pattern that Cergei had, while the other side is nearly all black except for the hand and foot it covers, which is dark cream colour, like Usko. After the fur finishes growing in, Bernadette's legs change into digitigrade dog legs. The woman's shoulders then widen, making room for two growth on either side of her head, which quickly form into the heads of Cergei and Usko, with each head being on the side that matches their fur colour. A pair of canine cocks then sprout out of Bernadette's crotch, followed by a single ballsack containing four balls dropping in front of her pussy. Out from behind the woman grow two tails, one resembling Cergei's and one resembling Usko's. Finally, Bernadette's face morphs into a canine muzzle, taking on a mixture of both of her dogs features.

Once their changes conclude, Bernadette and her two dogs begin panting, overcome by the lust that the pills transformations cause, the anthro cerberus bending over and presenting their dripping pussy to the three conjoined girls standing next to them.

“Hey, I know we just met, but can you please fuck us? I don't know why but we suddenly feel really horny, I'm sure you understand, since your also fused with a dog.” Bernadette pleads to the trio, who are more than happy to oblige.

Jen walks their shared body up the the bent over cerberus and mounts then, shoving their dog-cock deep into the waiting pussy. As the conjoined taur fucks them, the cerberus begins to stroke their dual shafts with one hand while using their other hand to keep them propped up. Jen and Claire, wanting to have some stimulation for their shaft-necks as well, lean forward to let the cerberus's three heads to lick them, casing the two girls to moan in pleasure. After a few minutes of this, the cerberus's pussy clenches down on the trios lower cock, as they reach orgasm. The trio then make one final thrust, pressing their cock deep into the cerberus before blasting their womb with their seed as their canine knot locks them together.

Once the trio's knot deflates, the six lovers separate, and begin to go their separate ways. It's beginning to get dark, and dinner will be ready very soon, so the trio begin to run back home.

*They meet Kyle on their way home

Returning the curse

On their way home, Jen and Claire chatted, expressing curiosity that they had just had sex with the Cerberus girl in public and at a time that there were more than enough people present to make sure someone saw everything. It was strange that no one seemed to mind acting as if something out of the ordinary was not happening. During the conversation they did not pay much attention to where they were walking and ran into a boy in uniform who was running towards the entrance of a super market where they were passing nearby.

"I'm sorry, I'm late to get into my part-time job and I didn't see you on the way." the boy said, adjusting his clothes after they ran into each other and then running into the super market without noticing who he had run into, but not before Jen had read the name "Kyle Perkins" on his ID badge.

"Hey Claire, he's Kyle, the guy who cursed us over the phone." Jen said

"Are you sure? I never saw this Kyle guy and I thought you didn't know him either." Claire said

"And I don't know him at all, but I saw his name on the identification badge and it's definitely him." Jen said

"And now? What do you want to do? Do you want to go after him?" Claire asked

"Yes, I want. We are in this situation because of him and we don't even know why he put the curse on us. We have to talk to him." Jen said

Deciding to go after Kyle, Jen and Claire entered the super market and looked for him. They found the person they were looking for alone in a corridor supplying products on a shelf, he had his back to them and did not notice them approaching.

Getting close enough, Jen said, clearly enough for Kyle to hear very well "Kyle Perkins. Transform or Dare?"

Kyle immediately stopped doing so and looked at the conjoined cock-girls, realizing that there was no way for him to escape.

*Dare (alt)

Improving Their Pill Output and Getting Revenge

The Question hung in the air for a moment, before Kyle quickly replied.

“Dare, I'm not about to let you turn me into a freak like you!”

“That's fine by me. Claire you've been enjoying these last two days right?” Jen had a wicked grin as she made her inquiry.

“Yeah, it was really weird at first, but I've started to love being fused with you and changing people with pills. Hell, a few people ended up better off after we changed them.”

“Alright that was all I needed to hear. I don't know how you did it work before but you will do it again Kyle, your dare is to use the transform or dare curse on me and Claire, giving us the same transform as you gave me, with You, Me and Claire still being the only one aware of any changes. But there will be no more pills every hour, you will make us spit out a new pill whenever we want and as many as we want. You will swallow the first pill Claire spit immediately and be transformed.”

Kyle's eyes went wide at Jen's dare, but before he could say anything he was forced to ask them a single question.

“Transform or dare?”

“Transform.” Jen and Claire smiled at the same time as they let Kyle continue.

“You will spit out a white pill whenever you want and there will be no limits for how many you can spit. Whoever eats this pill will randomly transform, reality will change to accommodate the transformation with only Me, You and Jenifer being aware of any changes.”

Once Kyle had finished his forced use of the transform or dare curse, Claire spat out her first pill. Kyle, still compelled by Jen's dare grabbed the pill and swallowed it, beginning his transformation.

Kyle's skin completely turns into, shiny polished metal. His joints become mechanical in nature, indicating that he is no longer made of flesh and blood. His eyes, hair, and nails follow suit, now made of obviously synthetic materials. The robotized Kyle's hair then begins to grow, flowing down to below his butt. His limbs become thin and dainty, his hips grow wider, and his waist thins, leaving him with an overall feminine figure. A pair of large breasts then grow upon his chest, larger than his head, which now resembles that of a young woman. Finally, any trace of a bulge in Kyle's pants vanishes as his crotch becomes smooth like a doll.

Before anyone can react to Kyle's change a man walks into the isle.

“Kylie! Are you slacking on the job again? I've told you before miss that when your not charging you need to be stocking the shelves.” Chastises the man, confirming that despite not having genitals Kyle, or Kylie now as her name-tag would attest, is referred to with feminine pronouns.

“Oh no, Kylie here was just giving us some directions, we we're bugging her.” Jen explains

“Alright then, just remember Kylie, I want those shelves stocked before you go charge for the night, we've got a big delivery coming in the morning and we can't waste time on finishing tonight's work.” The man then leaves the isle.

“Well Kylie, we've gotta go as well, enjoy your new life!” Claire waved her hand as she, Jen, and Lucy left Kylie to her new life as a robotic employee owned by the store.

The three girls arrive home just in time for dinner, the entire family sitting down to eat, partway through the meal, Jen and Claire both spit out a pill each. The two girls wonder who they should feed their pills to. Their was Claire's scorpion-taur "father" (who was originally her mother) with the tail-cock, Claire's dragoness "mother" (who was originally her father) with two pussies, Jen's cum-girl father, and Jen's herm horse with a human head mother. Of course the girls could also eat the pills themselves or give them to Lucy.

*They spit out more pills and everyone takes one

Everyone in the house changes.

Excited at the idea of controlling when and how many pills they would spit, Jen and Claire spit out a second pair of pills, giving all four pills they had in hand to their parents, mixing it in their food.

The first to swallow the pill and start to transform was Claire's 'mother', who had a relatively simple transformation. She shrank from 60 feet tall to 20 feet, while inversely proportional to it her neck, the dragon woman grew longer.

Then it was Jen's human-headed horse mother's turn to swallow her pill. She immediately stopped eating and stood behind Claire's dragon 'mother', where she leaned her head against her ass and pushed, entering her asshole. Soon the entire bottom half of the Draconian woman was absorbed into the horse's body, with the exception of the tail that slipped behind her until it stopped on top of the butt, replacing the horse tail. After it a new neck appeared between the shoulders of Claire's 'mother' accompanied by a new head, which was a draconian version of Jen's mother's head, making them a herm two-headed anthro dragon centaur.

The third to swallow her pill was Claire's scorpiontaur 'father', who immediately climbed onto the horse body of those already transformed and had almost all of her body absorbed, except for her scorpion tail, which merged with the dragon's tail that changed more at its tip, becoming the tip of a cock, leading to the appearance of a third head between the shoulders, now a draconian version of Jen's friend's original mother. They also grew a second pair of arms and breasts.

They didn't have to wait long for Jen's cumgirl dad to ingest her pill. When the pill took effect she simply stepped under the centaur dragon that the other three had become and looked a little at the hard horse dick that was there before starting to enter her urethra, entering all the way until she reached her their balls. The joint girls saw the testicular balls expand and became much bigger with her inside, but the wrinkled shape soon disappeared and the cock thickened, with its tip becoming the female human head of Jen's father.

"Wow, that was awesome." Jen said

"And even. I didn't expect our parents to merge into one being." Claire said

"After that we cannot be left out, we must transform as well." Jen said and Claire agreed. With that they spit out two more pills each.

"Why did you spit out an extra pill? Just me, you and Lucy here, three pills would be enough." Claire said

"There is someone else here. Did you forget who was off yesterday but is back at work today?" Jen said, turned and shouted "Martha, come here."

"Yes, I had forgotten about your maid." Claire said and shortly afterwards Martha appeared in the dining room.

"How can I help you, Miss Jen?" Martha typed on a tablet and showed them the text since she couldn't speak because she didn't have a mouth. Just like the last time the conjoined girls had seen the maid she had an 8 inch dick in her mouth's place. She also had three legs of her two crotches and two asses, just as you could clearly see in her skirt two huge bulges of two 6-foot-long anaconda dicks that were stored in her personalized panties.

"I don't want you to do any work now, I just want you to join us for dinner." Jen said

"I'm sorry but I can't. As you know I cannot eat and live only on soups and smoothies that I can drink. I was about to start drinking when you called me." Martha typed

"Don't mind the smallest details. Come on, take what you would drink and do it here with us. Remember that you are like family." Jen said

"OK. I will do as you wish." Martha typed and went to the kitchen to get what she was going to drink.

"Can she drink? How can she do that without a mouth?" Claire asked

"I have no idea, it's news to me too." Jen said while Martha came back with a plate of soup in her hands

Jen took advantage of the split second that Martha took her view of her soup plate when she adjusted her chair to put a pill in the soup, she and Claire watched the maid put the end of the cock in her face in the soup, which she sucked like a straw. Then Jen swallowed one pill and placed another one in their front vagina, which would be Lucy's, while Claire swallowed hers.

The first to transform was Lucy, who had the rest of her body, which made them a girltaur, was totally absorbed leaving them with two legs again, but not for long because for a moment they lost control of their body, which moved by itself and sat on Martha's shoulders. Lucy's face that was in their crotch disappeared, only for the maid's head to be absorbed and her face to stay in the place that the dog girl was moments before, with the only difference being that instead of a vagina she had stayed the dick and balls of her face there. Martha's shoulders were also absorbed and her arms slid up the sides of Jen and Claire's body, stopping just below the girls' arms. It was at this point that the girls realized that Martha's clothes had disappeared and now she was a humantaur again, only now they had 5 legs, since in the rear were the three legs and two asses that belonged to the maid.

The transformation was not over and Jen and Claire saw a third dick head grow between the two of them, it was a dog dick with Lucy's head on the tip, but they couldn’t look much because they felt their neck shaft retract and be absorbed by their bodies, being unable to see or hear anything when their heads were absorbed. While in the dark Jen could feel that her body kept changing, but she didn't know what exactly, until she felt something tug around her head and could see again.

At this moment, realizing that the transformation was complete, Jen carefully observed how she could and saw that now only one cock with Lucy's head on the tip was between their shoulders. They had four arms and their breasts-ballsack had disappeared giving way to Lucy's eight breasts. Martha was now also merged with them and had her face in the crotch in front of them, with her body forming their new taur rear. She then realized that it was still a dick, now her head was on the tip of Martha's 6-foot anaconda dick, attached to the left rear crotch, however from what she felt the balls and the vagina behind them were also part of her. The same thing had happened to Claire as with her being on the tip of the right rear crotch dick. The last thing she noticed is that they now had two dog tails, one over each of their asses.

With the transformation completed they were hit by the side effect and were too excited, and saw that their three-headed centaur dragon parents had just eaten their dinner and were also extremely horny. They were about to join them in the moment of pleasure, but they realized that only one had control of the fused body of the four. Who has control over their body?

*Martha

Getting to Know Their Changed Family

As the combined body of Jen, Claire, Lucy and Martha moved over to the combined body of all four of the girls parents, Jen and Claire realized that they were once again stuck as a passenger on someone else's body This time it was their maid Martha, who had complete control over the body except for the six foot dicks that were controlled by the girl who's head replaced the tip. The girls didn't have much time to contemplate their position at the moment though, as Martha now stood in front of their parents. The two girls wondered how exactly they were going to have sex with the twenty foot tall dragon/centaur hybrid that their parents had turned into, as their massive horsecock alone was nearly as big as Martha's entire body.

The question was soon answered when Martha climbed atop their parents horizontal pillar of horse-meat, before turning around, wrapping her legs around it and beginning to stroke it. Meanwhile Martha moved her upper body over in front of the head of the horsecock and thrust Lucy's cock head into the urethra-mouth of Jen's father. Once the other two members of their body had begun pleasuring their parent horsecock, Jen and Claire began looking for something they could do, finding that with their long cock-bodies they could reach the back of their parent centaur body. The two girls wasted no time diving into their parents horse pussy. coiling around each other ass they pistoned in and out. Meanwhile up atop the dragoness body of their parents, the three heads were taking turns kissing one another, with the remaining one sucking on their tail-cock, while they grope their quad breasts. Martha was the first to cum, her face-cock spraying cum over the top of the horsecock she's riding. Next was Lucy, Jen's father expertly sucking the cum into her balls. Jen and Claire then blasted their twin loads deep into their parents horse pussy, some of it overflowing onto the floor. Finally, the girls parents all came simultaneously, Jen's father erupting with a flood of cum that forced Lucy's knot out of her urethra-mouth as several dozen litres of jizz paint almost the entire kitchen white, while their tail cock fills their upper stomach to the point where it starts to bulge.

The eight lovers remain where they are for a while, recovering from their escapades.

“Whew Martha, you always know how to get us to blow” The centre dragon head, Claire's original father says, patting their cum-filled belly. Martha typed something on her tablet, and a feminine text-to-speech voice read her message out loud

“Well I have to give some credit to Lucy and your daughters, without them I would never be able to keep up with you monstrous libido”

“Of course, our wonderful girls make amazing cocks, were very proud of them.” The left dragon head, Claire's original mother, proclaimed.

“Well, they are the daughters of the best cock in the business” Boasted the cock head that was originally Jen's father.

“Yes they do take after you a lot don't they” Replied the right dragon head, originally Jen's mother.

Now that the families after dinner sex was over, Martha resumed her maid duties, giving the two girls a good opportunity to take in the changes to their house that had come with the new reality the pills created. The first thing they noticed was that every surface of the house was now made out of a liquid resistant material, and all of the electronics were waterproofed, preventing any major damage from careless ejaculations. The houses size once again readjusted, now designed to comfortable fit the twenty foot tall body of their parents, with several accommodations allowing Martha to reach anything she might need. Their were only two bedroom, Martha's and their parent's, each with a bathroom designed for the rooms occupant. Finally, new room had appeared, and from what the girls could glean it was a milking room for their parents. Apparently their conjoined parents sperm were hyper-virile and long lived, making them a desired commodity for people and couples who wanted to have kids but had low natural fertility. Additionally their sperm was able to impregnate any animal, meaning it was incredibly valuable in breeding endangered species, as well as for breeders who wanted animals with excellent genes. They made enough money to live comfortably off of selling their sperm, so they didn't need any other job.

Once Martha finished her cleaning rounds, she went to her room and spread her body out on her giant bed, her and her three body-mates falling asleep for the night. The two girls dreaming of what they would do with their pills now that they could spit them out at will.

The next morning the four body-mates woke up early so Martha could do her morning rounds and make breakfast. While Martha was cleaning the milking room, Jen and Claire noticed several filled tanks of their parents cum, ready to be shipped off around the world. Claire had a devious idea that she whispered to Jen, before both girls moved their cock-bodies over to the tanks and, making sure Martha didn't notice, began dropping dozens of pills into each one, ensuring anyone who made use of the sperm would be affected by the pills and transform. Once all of the tanks were infected, the girls went back to helping Martha with her duties.

Once the family had finished eating breakfast, and having another quick fuck afterwards, it was time for the days activities. Since Martha, Claire, Jen and, Lucy all shared a body, the girls wondered if they would have to just go along with Martha like they did when they were Lucy's cocks, or if they would have some say in what they do.

*Follow someone about to use the the infected sperm

The expected day arrives, but it doesn't really go as expected.

Amanda was a successful 32-year-old businesswoman, but when it comes to romance she is a complete failure and has never even gotten a boyfriend, so she was still single. This was a big problem for her, because one of her dreams was always to be a mother. She had given up hope of finding a husband and because she was single, adoption agencies did not allow her to adopt a child, which made her appeal to the only alternative left for her, artificial insemination.

When she was at the clinic she knew that she had a very good quality sperm, but it would be expensive because it would have to be transported from the other side of the country, and was the only supplier that provided semen that would last all the time of such a long trip. Since money was no problem for her, Amanda chose this sperm to get her pregnant.

After a few days of waiting, she finally got the call from the laboratory stating that the seed she had requested had arrived and she could go to have the seedling carried out. Amanda went to the lab very optimistic that everything was going to be all right, and as she hoped everything went perfectly well.

Amanda left the laboratory, got in her car and left without knowing that the sperm used in the insemination had been contaminated by a pill that would change her forever, although also being unforeseen by those who mixed the pill, she reacted with the semen. and because of that the transformation would take place more slowly.

Amanda was already halfway home when she started to feel uncomfortable, it seemed that her bra had become tighter and she also felt that there was something weird in her vagina. She tried to ignore it, but the discomfort continued to increase to the point that when she got home her bra was already hurting her, so much so that she removed her blouse and saw that her breasts were obviously bigger. She then took off her bra, feeling great relief.

Amanda examined her breasts, cupping them with her hands. She confirmed that her breasts had gone from her old C-cup to E-cup, but she also noticed that they were still growing. "That's weird. I've heard that a woman's breasts increase in size when they become pregnant, but I don't think they grow that much or even that fast." she thought. As strange as she thought it was, she thought she would only have to buy some new bras after her breasts finished growing, so she would know what size she should buy. After that she decided she was going to take a shower before deciding what to do for the rest of her day off.

When she put her hands on her pants to remove them she remembered the discomfort she had felt in her vagina before. She no longer felt the discomfort, but now she felt nothing between her legs, a void that gave her the feeling that something was missing, which she saw when she lowered her panties.

Amanda started to fear what was happening to her when she saw that her vagina had disappeared completely and had only smooth skin where it should be. She touched the empty space between her legs, hoping it was just a dream. Just a minute after she started to feel the space between her legs, she felt the skin there start to sag. This was the last straw for the businesswoman, who picked up the phone immediately and called the fertilization clinic explaining what happened, but she was informed that the doctors responsible had gone to an important meeting and that they could only be contacted the next day.

Discouraged by not getting help Amanda sat on her bed looking at her body thinking that the situation had worsened, her breasts had already reached H-cup while the flabby skin between her legs now clearly resembled a ballsack, except that it was empty, which already made her think how natural the dick that had grown in front of it. Her cock was completely hard, even though it was tiny with its 2 inches in length.

Tired of worrying too much, Amanda decided it was best to take the shower she planned as she could not do anything about the changes that were happening to her at the time. While under the shower she thought "What's happening to me? Why was my vagina replaced with a dick? Am I becoming a man? No, it is not that, otherwise my breasts would not be growing." She also started to regret, because with this happening to her she could not be a mother. Her reflection made her spend more time than she intended in the bath, in these more minutes she stayed her thoughts started to change and she started not to think so bad about the changes she was going through, so much that she felt the cock harden and gave in to the urge that had arisen in her to jack off.

As soon as Amanda put her hand on her new cock he realized that the member was already bigger, having reached 5 inches, and her empty ballsack was also bigger. She didn't understand why, but although she knew how to believe that stroking her cock was totally wrong, something in the back of her mind made her feel as if it was perfectly natural. She started to jack off, feeling her new male member with a mixture of novelty and something she always had. She was very excited and realized that after she started masturbating her transformation accelerated.

When Amanda's cock reached 7 inches, she noticed that it was getting wider, she looked and noticed that there were two urethra there, which distanced from each other as the member grew, until the cock reached 11 inches and the member split in two. Unable to hold on any longer, she gave herself up to pleasure, so she decided to stimulate her nipples with her free hand, even though it was difficult to stroke her two cocks with one hand. By this time her breasts had stopped growing and reached O-cup size.

Amanda noticed that her nipples were much more sensitive than normal, she also noticed something like a line running down her breasts.

She was curious, stopped stroking her cocks and went to look in the mirror, where she got a better look and realized that the shallow lines below her nipples were a pair of vaginas that were forming. She wanted to feel her new vaginas that formed so she abandoned her cocks for now, running her fingers over the labia that formed on her breasts as she pushed her fingers deeper and deeper into her new entrances. While she did that her docks continued to grow, and when they reached 14 inches she felt pressure between her legs and a newly formed testicle descending on her ballsack, followed by three more in a row.

Shortly afterwards, Amando could feel that her transformation was complete, the vaginas on her breasts were fully formed and her nipples became clitoris. Her cocks stopped growing at 17 inches just like her ballsack now had four balls the size of oranges. She realized that her dicks reached the height of her breasts very well, which she took advantage of and used to fuck the pair of pussies that had formed there.

"Ahhh, this is too good. I just have two huge dicks now, and I'm fucking myself twice. I can feel that something is on the way and is going to come out of my cocks. That's it, I'm going to come, I'm cooooooomiiiiiiiing." Amanda said and came. She could feel her new seed traveling through her cocks and coming out at their tips, being deposited inside her breasts.

After recovering from the most intense orgasm of her life, Amanda finished her bath and went back to her room, where she looked for clothes and saw that now none of them fit her anymore, especially her underwear. As she had no choice and it was too late she decided that she would be naked even though she was home alone. At night she couldn't resist the temptation to fuck her breasts again, falling unconscious after having another orgasm.

When Amanda woke up the next morning, she felt very strange. Her body was still the same when she went to sleep, but it seemed that things at her house were a little different at her house. The first thing she found strange was when she reflexively grabbed an outfit, realizing that the same clothes that no longer fit her the previous night were bigger and fit her new body perfectly, and the biggest surprise for her was not the clothes of her having changed, but the fact that she felt she already knew this in advance, which made her not so surprised. Other things in the house had also changed, but all of them were more adapted to what she had become, even in her old photos she had changed.

She got dressed and left for her work, where she realized that for some reason that no one noticed any difference in her. To make matters worse the more she thought the more she realized that she had memories of two different lives, the one she had lived as a normal woman and one in which she had always been the way she was at the time, as if she had not undergone any transformation. She realized that whatever had caused her transformation changed reality while she slept but had failed to erase her old memories. Resigned she decided to just follow her new life, believing that people would think she was going crazy if she said anything.

A few days later Amanda had a new consultation at the fertilization clinic, where she confirmed that she was pregnant and expecting two babies, which were growing one inside each breast.

*A farmer has bought some of the infected semen to breed his livestock

A Monster Girl Farm

Vincent had bought a small farm half a year ago, wanting to have a quaint, simple, farm life that he had seen in stories. He made sure to only buy a few animals, a couple cows, a couple sheep, a dozen chickens and a horse, just enough that he could take care of them alone. Unfortunately his farm life was not quite what he had expected. Instead of waking up early every morning, and spending the first couple of hours every day tending to his animals and crops before relaxing in his home eating meals made with fresh produce, he spent nearly every day desperately trying to solve some new problem that came up, and even when he had some time to relax he was so stressed out about weather or not he would be able to break even this month. He barely even got to sample any of the fruits of his labour as it was more economical to sell all of his produce and buy cheap frozen meals in town for himself.

Vincent had finally reached the breaking point, and decided to stop trying to make his farm profitable by himself and just expand. If he got more animals and bought a larger plot of land to grow crops, he would be able to make enough money that he could hire a couple of farmhands to maintain everything. He had already taken out a loan to fund the upfront costs and had used it too buy some of the surrounding land as well as some special sperm that he could use to breed more animals. He was originally just going to buy more animals outright, but the sperm was a great deal since he could use it to breed all of his animals with it, and the two jugs he bought were a fraction of the price buying animals were. When the sperm finally arrived he took one himself and handed the other to Henry, a farmhand he had hired figuring he would need the help sooner rather than later. Vincent was going to the barn to inseminate the cows and horse, while Henry would be doing the chickens. Despite the fact that he had never done something like this before, Vincent was confident that he knew what he was doing, having looked up several tutorials as well a having his more experienced farmhand show him what to do in person.

When Vincent arrived in the barn he opened the first occupied pen, guiding the cow, who he had named Josie, into a harness he had rented to restrain the animals while he did the deed. Once the cow was completely restrained he went about the process of inseminating her. Once he had finished he began to undo the restraints as Josie began to change from the pill-infected cum.

Her body reformed into a humanoid configuration, her torso becoming that of a busty, chubby, woman, her arms and face similarly became human, though her legs remained ungulate and hoofed. Many other bovine features remained on her body as well, she still had small horns and bovine ears on her head, and her udder remained as well, positioned on her belly bellow her breasts.

“Well Vince? Is it done?” Josie asked once she was freed from the harness.

“Yep, me and Henry made sure you and the animals were fertile before we did this. You want to help me with the others?” Vincent replied, completely unaware that just a moment ago Josie was a completely normal cow.

“No thanks, I'm gonna head back to my room and milk myself, feeling really full right now” The cow-girl went back over to where her stall was, the simple pen now replaced with a door to a fully furnished bedroom.

As Josie returned to her room, Vincent opened the other pen and guided the other cow, Leslie, into the harness. After he had finished inseminating the seconded cow, she also began to transform. Her head turned into that of a human woman, still retaining her cow ears and horns like Josie. Out from her cow body, a human torso grew out under her head, making her a cow-taur. The udder on her cow body grew larger and moved forwards as four new udders grew in around it. Her five udders were arranged in a “X” shape on her lower body, and each one was big enough that her teats nearly touched the ground. On her upper torso five human breasts grew in the same “X” shape as her udders did, each breasts the size of a watermelon. As the newly transformed cow-taur was released from the harness all twenty five of her teats began to drip milk.

“Oh man, I can't wait to be a mother, do you think it might be twins?” Leslie gushed.

“Well the sperm I bought claims to be “hyper fertile” so who knows? Anyways you better head back to your room and start up the milker, your leaking all over the barn” The farmer shrugged

“My milk production might get even higher now that I'm pregnant!” the cow-taur said as she went back to her pen, which had also been changed into a bedroom designed to accommodate her body.

Now that Vincent was getting the hang of the procedure, he was quickly able to get the next animal, a sheep named Clover, and just like the two cows before her, she transformed after being inseminated. Her changes were similar to Josie's, with her becoming a dark skinned sheep-girl, retaining her ears and hooves on her humanoid body, only her entire body from below the neck to her elbows and knees were covered in a thick coat of white wool. Once her transformation was finished the shy sheep-girl quickly ran back to her room, the sounds of electric shears coming from inside.

The other sheep, Socks, was next and her transformation was the most drastic yet. Her legs pulled back into her body, as a human torso replaced her sheep head. The torso had four arms covered in black chitin with segmented joints. Her head had fangs and eight eyes as well, the only thing sheep like about her new torso being her ears. Once upper torso had formed her lower torso began to change shape, becoming flatter and more ovular, and the wool on it grew thicker and turned a shade of black. Eight spider legs then grew out from the connection point between her upper and lower bodies, the last segment of each leg coloured white unlike the rest of her black chitin and a new vagina appears on the front of her human torso.

“I'll make sure to lay a healthy clutch of eggs, now can I get back to my work?” The arachne/sheep-girl hybrid said disinterestedly.

“Yeah Socks, feel free, you look like you could use a shearing too, Ill make sure to do that after dinner”

Socks rolled all eight of her eyes and she skittered back to her room. Going back to both weaving her spider thread and knitting her sheep wool into various things.

At last, Vincent had only one animal left: his horse, Edith. Well not strictly necessary to breed, since she didn't produce anything the farm could sell, Vincent decided that, despite her being an ordinary horse, she might still feel left out. While he was strapping her into the harness Edith got spooked and kicked, her hoof hitting the table Vincent was keeping the semen on. Vincent dove to catch the jug, getting splashed in the face in the process. The farmer coughed as he placed the jug back on the table, having got some in his mouth and nose, before returning back to strapping the horse into the harness, oblivious to the changes that had began.

His body grew shorter and thinner, his hips widening and his waist thinning, turning his burly farmer body, into a feminine and lithe, though still muscular, figure. His penis shrank into nothing and a vagina formed in its place, any memories of being a man fading as Vincent's gender changed with her sex. Her tailbone extended into a long, spaded tail that coiled around one of her legs. Her skin tone took on a violet shade and a pair of curly ram horns grew from her skull. Her chest blossomed into a pair of budding breasts, the small tits rapidly inflating into a pair of double Ds. Her mouth than faded away and a pair of thick, sexy lips replaced both of her nipples.

Vincent, now a sexy succubus, unbuttoned her shirt to allow her lipples out before continuing on as if nothing had happened, finishing strapping Edith in before inseminating her like she did with the others. Her changes beginning with her becoming a centaur, her busty upper body being completely human save her horse ears. Her upper body than split in two, both halves regrowing the other half, leaving her with two human upper torsos. A horse cock then grew between the centaur's legs, growing until sit stuck out between her front legs before it too split into two separate horse cocks. Finally a massive ball-sack grew out behind her, filled with eight giant testicles, so big it almost dragged on the floor.

“Man, that really got me worked up, I'm gonna head back to my room and fill a few condoms.” Edith said the first half of the sentence with her left bodies head, and the second half with her right bodies head.

“Sure go ahead, I'm gonna go to the coop, see if Henry needs any help.” Vincent replied, talking out of one of her lipples, before turning away.

“Hey, if since you went and knocked up all of us, why don't you come back into my room with me and let me knock you up as well?” The centaur once again alternated which head was speaking as she propositioned the succubus.

“That doesn't sound to bad, but I should check on Henry first, why don't you start without me and I'll come join you after?”

“Alright then, don't keep me waiting.”

With the temptation of being knocked up by Edith spurring her forward, Vincent jogged over to the “coop”, the name they gave to the building that housed all their chicken harpies to check on her new farmhand. When she entered the common space of the coop she found Henry in the middle of being fucked doggy style by Mavis, a humanoid harpy with wing-arms and taloned feet, her foot long cock ramming into Henry's pussy. Speaking of the farmhand, she had a look of expectancy plastered on her beautiful face, her fox ears twitching in pleasure. Every time the harpy's cock thrust into Henry her four beach ball tits bounced like crazy. Her four orange and white fox tails were wrapping around Mavis, caressing her body as she pounded the kitsune from behind. Vincent let the two lovers finish, the hermaphrodite harpy filling Henry to the point where her belly began to bulge, before making her presence known.

“Oh, Hey Vincent I managed to fertilize all the girls, though I slipped at one point and split some of the semen on myself. They should be laying a fertilized egg by tomorrow morning. Once I had finished Mavis said it wasn't fair that I wasn't getting fertilized as well, so I let her raw-dog me.” The kitsune explained as she put her clothes back on.

“Yeah, Edith is waiting for me to come back so she can do the same thing to me. Just figured I should check on you since the harpies aren't as familiar with you as with me.” As Vincent said this, she look around the coop, seeing that several chicken harpies, some humanoid like Mavis, some chicken-taurs, and a few fully anthro chickens as well, had been watching Henry and Mavis fuck.A few of the dozen harpies were unaccounted for, presumably in their rooms getting ready to lay their eggs, or they just didn't want to see the show happening in the common-space.

Now that Vincent had checked on Henry, she quickly jogged back to her centaur lover, completely oblivious to the fact that just a short while ago this was an ordinary farm and that she, her new farmhand, and every one of her animals had been changed by the pills.

*Return to Jen and Claire, transforming people with the pills