Topic: Triple E - by Cherri (Furry)

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/2452880/

Triple E
By Cherri

Part 1

"What's this?" The leopard asked, with a raised eyebrow, staring at the small folded piece of paper being slid across the table to her.

"Just open it." Replied the siberian tiger, a cheshire grin painted on his muzzle, unable to hide his excitement. He hadn't been seated for even a full minute, just enough time to pull his backpack off, set it beside him in the seat of the booth, and dig the note out of his pocket.

"Ember, I don't think I like that look..." Sarah said after sipping from her mug of coffee, looking at him over the rim as she did and giving the tiger an appraising look. He had the expression of someone who had just broken out of prison, the world laid out before him, like a giant amusement park. Of course, Ember was a good person with no criminal record, but the anxious, mischievous look wasn't any less unsettling.

Ember's ears wilted a bit, his happiness visibly waning. "Aww, come on Sarah, I'm not up to anything bad, I promise." He spoke in an injured tone, slinking back into the plush red non-leather of his couch like seat. "You know me better than that..."

Sarah pointed an accusing finger at him, the multiple gel bracelets on her wrist swaying a bit as she did, creating a tapestry of moving colors. "So you are up to something." She lidded her eyes at him and took the paper, looking at him as if she was staring at an impossibly far off object and trying to discern what it was.

Ember rebounded in his joy, leaning forward and watching her read with impatience. The waitress, an aged, shell of an otter waddled heavily up to the booth. She drew a half empty pad from a pocket in her food stained apron along with a pencil, and flipped the cover up to expose a blank page.

"What'll ya have, hun?" Her grating voice cut through the silence like a rusty pair of scissors. Sarah didn't respond, her eyes were still locked on the now unfolded sheet of paper. Ember was annoyed at the interruption, but at the same time, he hadn't realized how hungry he was.

"Can I just get some orange juice, some oatmeal, and maybe some scrambled eggs?" He replied hurriedly, shooting glances at Sarah's eyes as they moved like a typewriter reel down the page, back and forth, nearing the end.

"Comin' right up." She nodded, writing the order down with experienced speed and then stuffing the pad back from where it came. She waddled back off toward the kitchen, her plump tail swaying lazily, looking about as tired as she herself appeared. Ember's eyes followed her momentarily and then were drawn to the clock on the wall beside the doorway she disappeared through. It's hands told him it was 5:46 a.m.

This information gave him the urge to look through the window across the diner. Outside, it was still dark, and the streetlights sparsely dotted along the sides of the road in front of the building were still burning brightly. Ember loved the way the world looked at this hour. Dark like night, with a hint of growing, grey light spilling over everything, only slightly stronger than the glow of the moon on a clear night.

A paper's rustle broke his stare and he looked to his friend, who had pushed the sheet back in front of him. He looked her over, trying to read her thoughts, even though she was obviously about to let him have it with all her opinions.

"Well?" He asked a few moments later, after an awkward stare-down.

"You should know...I don't like where this is going..." She replied in a much more serious tone. Ember tilted his head to the side, knowing it all would play out like this, but disappointed never the less. He looked down at the print off and then back at her.

The article was found in the deep recesses of the internet, buried among broken links, secured pages, and restricted areas. He had found the gold mine of information though, digging tirelessly through the cryptic metropolis known as the world wide web.

The text came from a news article a few years back, accompanied by an image of a strange, bronze alter sitting in a clearing of what looked to be a thick jungle. It was hard to pick up details in the picture, because of the poor quality, but despite this, the intricate carvings and masterful work of the object could still be admired.

It looked more like a birdbath than an alter; an ornate basin on a pedestal. There was, ironically, a colorful bird standing next to the thing, wearing what looked like a police uniform, but much less official looking than any similar authority garb Ember had seen. The bird had a puzzled look on his face, eyes on the alter like it was from another world.

And it might as well have been, based on the craftsmanship. No expert paw or precise machine could ever produce quality like this. The engravings that covered the relic almost seemed to swim across it's form in glyphs from an unknown society or civilization. One symbol, which repeated itself over and over in a rigid pattern along the wide rim of the basin, was at least somewhat recognizable. Each raised shape was a circle with two shapes sprouting from the edges. One was a simple arrow, and extended from the northeast, the other a simple cross, sticking out from the south.

Most could recognize what it was, even if they had never seen it before. It, at least to Ember, looked like the combination of the gender glyph for male, and the gender glyph for female. The story within the article confirmed his assumptions.

It told of a traveling group of students, on vacation from America, visiting this South American country with an unpronounceable name. Authorities believe that this party of males, which consisted of two mice, a raccoon, and a fox, were hiking along a trail that weaved through the dense flora of a jungle that grew adjacent to the town they were lodging in.

Presumably, the intrepid explorers decided to stray from the beaten path in search of more adventurous areas of the thick forest. This proved to be a poor choice, based on the empty water bottles, snack bags, and food containers found inside the various hiking packs upon the discovery of the poor boys. Even these students, who obviously had no real survival training, realized that many of the plants were poisonous in the forest, and discerning edible from deadly required some degree of skill.

Authorities concluded that the novice hikers got lost quickly within the green, and try as they most likely did, could not find a way back to civilization. The two cell phones police recovered had most likely been utilized in futility, for in this deep, dark remote area, any signal strength at all would have been miraculous.

Upon finding the hikers, police were amazed at the scene they had stumbled into. All four of the students were discovered lying around the pictured basin, unconscious from fatigue. All of the clothing that once covered the bodies of the hikers were strewn all over the floor of the jungle, save for a sock still on a footpaw here and an undershirt still on a torso there.

The smooth bowl of the alter had what looked to be a small amount of milky white, strong smelling liquid resting in the center, and the muzzles and paws of the unconscious furs shared traces of this thick substance. The aroma of the fluid was intoxicating, and it took the rescue party some amount of willpower to refrain from sampling it, or so they had reported. It was as if the liquid wanted those around it to drink it, the scent almost hypnotic. One who isn't starving or thirsty would, however, be able to resist it's allure with little effort. The out of towners, unfortunately, were suffering from such afflictions.

The decision to recklessly consume the substance, doctors would later conclude, had indeed saved their lives. This salvation, however, had come at a price. The policemen who discovered the tourists had barely recognized them due to the drastic change in their anatomy. The identification found on the passed out foreigners told the cops that they were in fact the four college students that showed up in town over a month ago.

This strange concoction had done more than stave off death, it had completely changed their bodies. Each hiker now looked like a female version of the original male form they held before. Large breasts, curving hips, soft facial details; it seemed they each shifted to the opposite sex. The only contradiction to the now girlish bodies was the existence of male sex organs that still rested at their crotches.

The vacationers that had entered the jungle as males in hiking boots, had left as hermaphrodites on stretchers. And it was all thanks to that alter, with it's weird ooze that it offered to the hungry students.

Other than the article stating that the alter was to be studied and the four adventurous youths had survived, albeit changed in such an extreme way, the text gave nothing more. Ember had looked deeper into the incident and found no additional information.

The tiger folded the paper up and stuffed it hurriedly back into his pocket. He gave another questioning look at Sarah, who was looking at him in a way a big sister would look at a sibling. A sibling that was about to do something really stupid. That, "I'm going to tell Mom." look.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that..." Ember whimpered, a bit offended. He didn't know why he decided to show her the article; she knew how intrigued he was with gender manipulation and transformations, no matter how fictional they seemed. A few years ago, when they had met in high school and hit it off, quickly becoming best friends, she had thought this curiosity was harmless. She even thought it was, in a morbid way, cute. But now, as this curiosity was quickly becoming an obsession, she began to worry about the tiger, in a more than maternal way.

Maybe he showed her because he was just so excited to have found a case of seemingly legit sexual transformation, and an eerie, otherworldly way to boot. Or maybe it was just because he trusted, and to an extent, fancied the leopard. He didn't like keeping secrets from her...mostly.

"I'll look at you however I like Em. I don't like this, and you know why. You're getting way too obsessed with this. What's wrong with your own gender?" She asked him, taking another sip of her coffee after.

"Nothing! I'm fine being male...You know, it's just that whole thing about the grass being greener...I just want to know what it's like. Are you telling me you've never wondered what it'd be like to have...you know, a penis?" He leaned in to whisper the last few words.

As the waitress returned to the table and placed a cold glass of orange juice and a hot plate of food in front of the tiger, Sarah gave him an apathetic look and shook her head.

"No, I can't say I have, Ember." She said cooly. She was telling the truth. She didn't have to wonder, because she was born a hermaphrodite, and still had all the bits of both male and female form. Of course, this was something that Ember didn't know about her, and she didn't intend to tell him until the time was right.

"Ok, sure..." Ember scoffed, sitting back grumpily and folding his arms across his chest. "Wreck all my fun...It's not like I know where this liquid is, even if it still existed...or existed at all for that matter. I just thought it was an interesting article."

"Hmm, I'm sure..." Sarah smiled, leaning back as Ember had done and crossing hir arms over the orange trimmed, black tank top that clung tightly to her chest. She had a flare for pulling off really bold fashions. The huge, ebony pants with the carrot colored straps that hung along it's waistline and pockets were proof that she pulled it off well, at least in Ember's eyes.

"Seriously!" He said, throwing his arms up and carrying an approachable expression, not unlike a salesman trying to denounce the faults of a product he was trying to peddle. "Just an interesting nugget I stumbled on. No cause for alarm." He straightened his much simpler clothing. He wore just a white t-shirt with an opened, button up navy blue dress shirt atop that, and typical, generic jeans, although well kept and crisp.

"Well, I'll trust you for now...you just need to remember to be careful. Look before you leap, and all that." Said the leopard, after tilting her head back and analyzing him, scanning him with scrutiny.

They ate in relative silence from then on, other than the occasional comment about the college they attended, or what video game was hot at the moment arising after stretched periods of noiselessness. After paying the bill, the found themselves in the slightly chilly morning air outside the diner, about to part ways to their respective vehicles.

"Well, I'll see you in class later this afternoon." Ember said, turning to walk away, arms close to him, shivering a bit at the unexpected cold.

"I look forward to it. Just remember what I said, Ember." She replied, throwing a paw up as she walked away, hips swaying a bit as she walked. Ember admired this for a few moments, a low murr surfacing in the top of his neck, and walked over to his green sedan. The car chirped as if in surprise when Ember pressed the button on his fobber, and unlocked the door for him.

Sliding in, he looked up at the rear view mirror, waiting until he saw Sarah's cherry red truck pull out and away from the diner. Once she was long gone, he fished out another, much smaller note from his other pocket, a folded index card. He opened it, looking at it conspiratorially, reading the name, address, and phone number written there.

"Sorry Sarah, but I might not make it to class after all..." He said to himself, starting the car and pulling out, heading to the highway. He gave the indicated destination, which was several towns over in the city, a last look before entering the long stretch of road. "I've got a certain something to pick up..."

The shop was buried in a jungle of skyscrapers, hotels, and convenience stores, nestled down a twisting maze of alleys. It was no surprise to Ember that it was so hard to find information about the place. After all, you couldn't see it from any street, and from what he gathered, it changed location every few months. This nomadic practice was likely because of the controversial, and in some cases illegal, products and services offered.

It had taken the tiger three robust hours of driving, and even after pulling into a spot in the nearby mall parking deck, he still had to walk thirty minutes through dark back streets that no car could fit through. The passageways felt tight and constrictive, dark and menacing. It even seemed as if the buildings tightened around him the deeper he ventured.

Eventually, after such a shady, disturbing distance, Ember found himself at the end of an alley, staring at a cast iron, green door. The face of the metal was raised slightly, and depicted hundreds of naked bodies of all species and genders, twisted into a massive, semi-three dimensional orgy. It made Ember blush, and for a split second, he contemplated turning and going back where he came, turning around and taking a few steps away.

Shaking his head, as if trying to sling this reluctance from his mind, he looked back to the door and read the red neon letters of the sign above it. "Carnal Curiosities" Burned brightly, casting an eerie crimson glow on the dirty walls and floor adjacent. Ember took a deep breath and walked up to the door. After a few moments of staring at the clean, brass handle, he reached out and turned it, pulling the door open and hearing the loud, rust coated groan it emitted.

Once inside, he regretted the thought of not coming in even more. The interior was large, but narrow, spanning far back and disappearing into a haze of smoke. From the scent, the wisps must have been from several sticks of incense lit at the back of the store. Everything glowed dimly in lazy purple, black lights dotting the ceiling in wide intervals. Sensual beats played lowly in the background, and Ember couldn't think of anything else it could have been composed for other than sexual encounters.

There were several wooden shelves of impressive workmanship that grew from the floor, diagonally from the walls, but parallel to themselves. Each one held it's own assortment of bizarre objects, ranging from bottles of glowing liquid, way too realistic looking dildos, strange looking food, and mechanical contraptions. The sight of all these interesting things overwhelmed Ember.

He was reading a hand written tag on a bottle of pills which read "M-Preg Prowess" in loopy cursive when he heard a two simultaneous voices whisper behind him.

"Ever hear of the expression, 'curiosity killed the cat'?" Ember spun around and nearly dropped the bottle in surprise. What he saw made his eyes grow wide and a blush spill along his cheeks.

The two headed wolf standing before him was a formidable sight indeed. One head was distinctly female, with long, blond hair, the other male, carrying a more short, spiky tuft. They looked enough alike to be twins, which they most certainly had to be. The body of the creature, which although larger than a typical frame, had just two arms and two legs. The semblance to normality ended there, however. Three hefty breasts lined the furs chest, each cleavage aligning with the neck of each head. The watermelon sized orbs strained against the black tank top, the three nipples forming sizable domes in the cloth.

A pair of crisp, baggy jeans covered the legs and waist. Although loose, it was easy to see the huge outlines of two soup can sized sheaths, one on top of the other, and the plump roundness of a sac bulge at the crotch of the jeans. Ember gulped. If this odd fur got aroused, those cannons would each likely be as long as his forearm...or longer.

"Welcome to Carnal." The male head said, extending the right paw, which had a blue leather cuff around the wrist. Both heads smiled at the same time, which was more than unsettling. "I'm Mark, and this is my sister, Mary." Mark nodded gently to the side, where Mary nodded politely.

"I know we must look strange, but I assure you, we're not only harmless, we're also as normal as most people. We just have a few...differences." Said Mary, as Ember shook his shaky paw with Mark's much larger one. It was a strong handshake, but it had a calming, inviting effect.

"N-No, it's not that...It's just...You know, surprising." Ember stumbled, rubbing the back of his head with embarrassment. He couldn't really judge anyone, based on his reasons for being there. He didn't even know if this collaboration was their choice or not. Mary put a gentle paw on his shoulder, a pink band adorning her wrist and giggled softly.

"It's okay, don't feel so ashamed. We know you looked us up for a reason, but even our most valued customers were taken aback on their first visit here. It's a lot to take in." She replied warmly. "I'm sure you know that we don't stay in one place for very long, but would you like to meet the other employees?"

"Yes, absolutely." He replied quickly. He couldn't contain his excitement. If Mark and Mary were an example of transformations possible here, he couldn't wait to see their coworkers.

"I'm sure you're curious about how we came to be this way." Said Mark, Mary's paw on the tigers back as the two or three of them walked to the front. Mark held his blue cuff before Ember's face. "Well, when we were sixteen, we stumbled across these bands on a shelf in a thrift store. Back then, were were proud of being twins, and we went everywhere and did everything together. Since these bands, although different colors, were identical, we decided to pick them up in hopes of expressing our bond. When we got home and tried them on...well, let's just say our bond got a lot stronger, to our great surprise."

Ember pictured the scene as he thought it went down, the bodies getting pulled together and mixed, flesh fusing with flesh and extra parts sprouting here and there. It was enough to make his sheath stir and heart beat quicken. He glanced them over, and in their own way, they weren't unattractive. In fact, they had their own exotic allure.

Once they finally got to the smoke shrouded counter, Ember saw another new face. It was a rather handsome fox, who was leaning over and reading something laid out before him. It was easy to see that this guy was a little different as well. Although his frame, face, and general build was masculine, two c-cup breasts filled the yellow t-shirt he wore. Ember blushed when the fox looked at him and stood up, chest bouncing slightly. The tiger couldn't help but lock his gaze on the bouncing beauties.

"Enjoying the show?" The fox said cooly, in a way only experience could convey. He surely received frequent staring.

"Ack! S-Sorry...I didn't mean to-" Ember began.

"It's cool. No sweat, happens all the time." The fox chuckled, putting his paws on his hips. "Nice to meet you, I'm Roland."

Ember nodded, smiling and relaxing a bit, happy that he hadn't offended. "So you're...a hermaphrodite?" He asked with a moment's hesitation.

"No, no, I guess you could call me a shemale. Other than the girls here, I'm all male." He winked, pointing to his chest as he spoke. "They just started growing one day, and this is the end result. I work here because I feel more accepted, you know?"

The tiger nodded. He could see that given the niche business, the employees fit in perfectly, and almost seemed required. As he pondered what it would be like to work in such a unique environment, a door behind the counter opened and a meerkat came waddling out with some very large boxes. Roland turned and moved over to help him, pulling the boxes out of his arms and setting them down around the counter. The new fur sighed and stretched his back.

He had a timid expression on his face that seemed etched in permanently. His light blue shirt seemed about three sizes too big for him, but it seemed to fit him nicely all the same. His ears perked when he saw Ember and he smiled shyly.

"Oh! A customer! Hello, I'm Thomas..." He leaned over the counter and extended his frail looking paw to Ember, who politely shook it. This guy seemed normal, albeit bashful. He was considering asking him if he were different, despite how rude it would have been, when his question was answered before he could inquire.

"Tommy is our resident cunnyboy." Roland said slyly, and the statement made the meerkat blush and pull down a bit on his shirt. He really was a shy little guy.

Ember knew what the term meant, because of his fascination with all things sexually askew. It meant that although Thomas had a male body, he lacked the male equipment, and instead possessed female reproductive organs. Ember blushed a bit as he thought of what the meerkat would look like in the nude, with a femme slit where a sheath and testes should have been.

"But enough about us...I'm sure you came here for a reason, hmm?" Mark said suddenly from behind him. It then dawned on the tiger that he was indeed the only customer in the store, and ironically, the center of attention.

"Yeah, our customers always have something in mind..." Mary chimed in, running a dull claw point down the center of the tiger's back, the act causing him to shiver. It made him feel more at ease, but at the same time charged him with a renewed anxiousness and filling him with courage.

"Well, now that you mention it, there is something particular I was looking for." Said Ember, hastily pulling out the same folded note that he had shown Sarah earlier that day. He turned and handed it to the twins, the blue bracelet clad arm reaching out to accept it. It was an interesting sight, the two heads reading the paper in unison. Once finished, they smiled and walked passed Ember, passing the note to Roland. As the busty male examined it, Mark and Mary turned and leaned against the counter, folding their arms as best they could over the three breasts filling out their top.

"Now that is interesting..." Said Mary. "Here at Carnal Curiosities, we've got all kinds of temporary gender shifting drugs, toys, and clothing...But...The substance this article refers to was made illegal shortly after it's discovery because it's effects are irreversible. You see, the deeper you get into the extreme methods of transformation, the more and more the law likes to interfere." As she said the last few words, Ember could hear a hint of bitterness surface into her voice.

"They have their reasons. Irresponsible people have been known to ruin other people's lives in the form of particularly harsh practical jokes. Most of the time, when someone goes under the influence of magical or paranormal altering substances, using another to counteract it either has no effect...or the effect is unpredictable..." Mark spoke in a way that indicated he had differing views on the subject than his sister.

"So you've heard of this stuff then..." Ember said seriously, ignoring the rest of what they had said. He had another lead... "Do you know where I can find some?"

"You don't understand, man." Roland said, leaning over to had the note to Thomas, looking at Ember in the process. "It's illegal...Distributing it, let alone possessing it, is against the law."

"That doesn't answer my question." Replied Ember bluntly. He only had one thing on his mind, and nothing was going to stop him from getting the info he wanted.

Ember's questioning and general attitude left an awkward silence after he spoke. The employees looked at one another nervously before Mark reluctantly broke it.

"Of this particular Chalice, I haven't heard." He didn't look the tiger in the eye. "But I have seen a few others."

"Chalice?" Ember said quickly, eyes brightening in hearing the name. "Is that what this basin thing is called? And there's more than one? Tell me more, please!"

Despite the tense atmosphere in the incense smoked store, the tiger's enthusiasm seemed to relax the employee's stiff stature a degree. His eagerness was almost cute.

"Uh, yeah...That's the name that the transformation community gave the alters." Roland said, noticing the twins exchange gazes with each other In contemplation, another interesting sight. "They say...Well, should I go on, Mark?" The fox started, but looked to the wolf to ask if divulging any more sensitive information would be acceptable. Mark and Mary nodded together hesitantly.

"Anyway, they say there were five of these 'Chalices' that were spread across the world, and have been here forever. The remoteness of their locations, however, prevented their discovery until fairly recently. Some of the people in the transphere, that's the transformation community, believe that the Chalices are alien in nature. This is mostly because the alters seem to move around, teleport, if you will, every few years. It's all quite fascinating." Roland said, leafing through the magazine he had been reading when Ember first approached.

"Oh...So, nobody knows where any of them could be?" Said the tiger, his ears laying back slightly as he felt his heart sink.

"Nope, in fact, that article is the newest case I've seen involving the Chalices. Do you mind if we keep it?" Roland said, pointing to the note in Thomas' hand. The meerkat, who had just finished reading it, looked up to the tiger and smiled.

"Y-Yeah, sure, it's all yours." Ember replied, looking from the meerkat to Roland again. After all, it wasn't like he didn't make more copies. "Just, can you uh, tell me more about the Chalices?"

"Thanks Kitty." Roland said with a hint of a wink. The tiger gulped. He had been shooting glances at the shemale's breasts whenever he thought the fox wasn't looking. Maybe he had been caught..."Well, it seems that whatever liquid you put into the basin turns instantly into the thick, viscous substance referred to in the article. I'm not sure how the students in that incident stumbled across one with liquid already in it, but I do know why they drank it. It's aroma causes the hungry to have uncontrolled desires to consume it. Once they do, willing or unwilling, well...you know the rest." Roland continued indifferently.

"I see...So...There's no way to find one?" Ember spoke in a wilting voice.

Again, a quietness swirled around the room like the smoke coming from the orange glowing dots at the end of the incense sticks scattered about the back of the store. Mark and Mary sighed and walked behind the counter, opening a door with a sign that said 'Employees Only' hanging on it's face, and slipping inside, shutting the door behind them.

Ember tilted his head, wondering what was going on. Roland straightened up and gave a nod to Thomas. The meerkat nodded back sharply and started walking quickly to the front of the store. When he passed the tiger, Ember took another glance at Roland's tight shirt. He didn't think the fox noticed, however, because he was leaning over and lighting another stick of incense on the corner of the counter. He heard a loud metallic click from the front, and turning around, he saw that Thomas had locked the iron door and was walking back.

"Hey Thomas, could you straighten up the front of the store? It's been a while since any of us cleaned it up..." Roland said suddenly to the meerkat, who stopped, nodded, and began organizing the items on the shelves. The fox turned and looked at Ember slyly. "Ok, don't think I haven't seen you looking...Taking a gaze into your potential future?"

Ember gulped hard, eyes widening. He wasn't as stealthy as he thought he was. "What? No! I-I Wasn't peeping, I was j-"

"If you want to see my tits, just ask...Kitty." Said Roland with a wide grin curling over his maw, interrupting the tiger's excuse. "Seriously, Mark and Mary are going to be back there a while. The thing they're getting is in a delay safe with quite a long timer."

"Well I...It's just that..." Ember stammered, rubbing the back of his neck. The tiger did have an attraction to the fox, wether it be from his personality or his differing body. Yeah, he could really go for the idea.

"Shh, stop talking. I know you're curious, and I kind of have a thing for big cats...Come on Kitty, I'm sure you could use a little stress relief..." He winked and stood up, walking around the counter to a door with a pink heart painted on it at the east wall. He smiled, and turned the handle, opening it inward.

Re: Triple E - by Cherri (Furry)

Ember found himself in a long hallway. Heavy purple curtains covered three wide doorways on the right wall. The left wall was bare, aside from two evenly spaced shelves which each held a lit half melted candle. These soft flames provided the only light in the otherwise unilluminated corridor. Roland passed in front of Ember and walked to the first curtain, drawing it back. Smiling to the tiger, he walked through the doorless frame into darkness.

Ember approached and lifted the weighty curtain to see Roland lighting a candle, a box of matches in his paw. The room was tiny, about as small as an average bathroom. There was no light in the ceiling, or anywhere for that matter. It seemed the only way to brighten the dark area was to light the various candles along the shelves and boxes against the walls. There had to be at least thirty small pillars of wax inside.

A bed lay in the center of the floor. It wasn't a typical bed however, for it wasn't elevated and there was no mattress. It was comprised thick blankets and pillows, building a comfortable looking pile of softness. Just looking at it made Ember tired.

"Well shut the curtain Kitty, unless you want the others to see us..." Roland smiled over his shoulder, lighting another candle and setting it down. He laid the matches down next to it and turned to face Ember. He only lit about five candles, but it was more than enough light to create an atmospheric mood. Ember blushed and stepped inside, his erect member throbbing in the tightness of his pants as he watched the dancing lights cast moving shadows along Roland's sizable chest.

Once inside, Roland turned his back to Ember and lifted his shirt off, tossing it to the side near the makeshift bed. Ember noticed the lines of a bra coating his masculine back. The fox's tail swished as he reached up his back and unclasped the undergarment, pulling it free as well and letting it join the shirt. When he turned to face Ember again, the tiger shivered and felt his cock throb at the sight.

Even though the fox had a male build and frame, the heavy, white furred orbs on his chest seemed to fit him perfectly. His perky pink nipples sprouted from the soft flesh and stood at attention. Roland half closed his eyes and put a paw on his hips, his chest rising and falling as he breathed slowly.

"There, now you can look all you want, Kitty." Roland said softly. "Or touch...if you feel so inclined."

The fox walked slowly up to Ember, putting his paws on the tiger's hips, leaning in to lick at the blushing fur's lips abruptly. This brash act startled the tiger, but feeling those sultry breasts against his body made him melt and grind against Roland's crotch.

"Easy there, Kitty." Chuckled the fox, slowly wrapping his paws around Ember's back and rubbing at his spine gently. This closer embrace only squeezed his bare breasts against the the tiger even more, the heat radiant and the nipples firm. "I can feel that you're all horned up under those jeans, but maybe we should start slow..."

Roland moved away from him and laid down on the huge pile of blankets, his tits bouncing with every minute movement. Ember reached down and rubbed his member through his jeans in arousal. Just being near someone that had such a unique physique was more than enough to make the tiger hard and dripping.

A paw snaked up from the pile of softness to grab the hem of Ember's pants, pulling down and causing the tiger to fall next to the grinning Roland.

"There we go. Why don't you feel me up instead of yourself?" He said cooly, pulling one of the tiger's paws up to his chest, placing the warm palm against the large area of one of his breasts. Ember moaned as he felt the perk nipple press against his palm. Roland seemed to be enjoying the exchange as well, indicated by his heavier breathing and nearly closed eyes. The tiger began to rub sensually over the soft flesh, squeezing the warmth in rhythmic massage. The fox moaned softly, reaching a paw out to rub the back of Ember's neck, his grasp a bit shaky from what the tiger assumed to be arousal.

Ember took a glance at the fox's pants and confirmed that the shemale had a long bulge straining the fabric and traveling from his crotch along his hip. This made the tiger blush. He had really only experimented with homo erotic activities once in high school, and it wasn't anything pronounced aside from mutual masturbation. Now, he was in a much more substantial position, and he didn't know what to think. In situations like this, he felt like a virgin.

Despite his inexperience and apprehension, Ember slid his free paw down the fox's toned, masculine stomach to his hips and crotch. He nervously gripped the outline of the maleness and blushed brightly as he felt the warmth and girth of it. Roland groaned and pushed up against it, shivering all over. His gripped shaft twitched in the tiger's paw.

"Oh, I love it when someone is considerate enough to know that I've got more than a rack..." Said the fox through a slow pant. "Why don't we get a bit more comfortable; I don't know how much time we've got left..."

Roland pulled away from the tiger and slid down to the male's crotch, expertly unfastening it the front of his jeans and pulling at them, freeing the garment and letting it join the others in the corner. Roland murred softly, admiring the twitching outline of his partner's erection, which was only barely hidden in the thin cloth of his boxers.

"Wow, you're packing quite a bit there..." The fox grinned, reaching out to pull the boxers down and off, adding the underwear to the collective. Ember barely had time to blush and shiver before he was gasping, the firm fox paw suddenly wrapping around his pre soaked shaft and squeezing. The tiger's heart was pounding, and he was caught in a whirlwind of intense arousal and sexual nervousness.

"Hey, calm down Kitty, just relax and think about how nice it feels." Roland's voice seemed to cut through the tiger's unease. Ember moaned deeply as he felt his erection being pumped in Roland's tight grip. "You seem like you're inexperienced, which is fine, but just remember, we're two consenting adults sharing a little bit of intimate fun with one another. Here, let me help you unwind..."

Ember had already started to melt and lose himself to the sexual bliss of Roland's stroking when he saw the fox's head close the distance to his crotch, the whole scene blurred by the dim lights. A hot, wetness encircled the tip of Ember's penis suddenly and it took substantial effort to restrain a powerful upward thrust. The tiger could not, however, restrain a loud whimpering moan of pleasure.

This swirling moistness began to enshroud most of the tiger's maleness, only stopping an inch or so from the base. Ember had always been rather blessed in the intimate area, and he could tell this was all the fox could take in from the tight wall at the back of his throat. Roland wrapped a paw around the base of his partner's cock as he began to bob up and down on the spire, moaning occasionally at the heat and thickness of the muscle.

The passionate blowjob went on for what felt like, at least to Ember, a blissful eternity. There were several moments throughout the heavenly suckling in which Ember had to battle vigorously against release, but Roland seemed to know just when to slow down, and just when to speed up. Eventually, the shemale pulled free from the now drenched phallus and licked his lips.

"Mmm, you've got a really nice cock, Kitty...I love the taste..." Said the fox, standing up and licking his lips. He moved his paws to his pants and quickly unfastened

them, taking his white boxers with them as he threw them aside. Ember took a moment to look over the now naked fox. He seemed to be perfect for what he was. His erection throbbed at full attention, pink and shiny with pre cum. It was quite smaller than his own arousal, and in fact seemed even smaller than what Ember had always considered average. The tiger smiled, looking it over. It was a perfect fit for the sexy fox.

Even though Ember didn't know what Roland was going to do next, he didn't expect what he actually did. The fox crawled atop the tiger, but backwards, Roland's head above Ember's formidable cock. Ember looked above him to see the dim shape of the fox's own erection bob and twitch inches from his muzzle, and blushed deeply. He had never wrapped his lips around a member, although it was something that he had considered a few times.

His entrancement with the foxprick was suddenly broken as Ember felt heavy breasts press against his crotch and shaft. As he felt the soft pillows encase his hot flesh and squeeze their tender warmth around it, he couldn't help but gasp and grip Roland's sides securely. It felt so comfortable and cozy, tucked away inside the furry breasts; breasts that he himself longed to have adorning his own bare chest. As he felt Roland's rough tongue glide over what little of his member wasn't buried inside the heavenly mounds, he pictured what it must be like to be like Roland, and groaned in anticipation, humping against the fox's muzzle.

"Oh, you like this, Kitty? I do too...It's been a while since I've been with someone that actually spills out of my chest like this...And you must be loving this by the way you keep leaking in my maw..." Ember could tell Roland was teasing him, but he loved it anyway, and focused on sliding his erection up and down between the hefty orbs pleasurably.

The tiger was slightly startled when he felt something wet drip onto the side of his muzzle. Looking up, he followed a clear strand linking the damp spot to it's source: the tip of Roland's stiff penis. Without thinking, Ember licked at the spot and blushed at it's strong, sharp taste. He had never tasted another male's pre cum before, but he had sampled his own once, quite some time back. He found the difference in taste like that of night and day.

Again he eyed the hanging member pensively. A part of him didn't want it so close to him, but a much larger, more curious part of him desperately wanted to slide the smaller shaft into his own maw. This intrigue eventually got the better of him, and he ventured his paws up to grip Roland's firm rear, pulling down on it to lower the dripping fox cock to his lips. Roland stopped licking for a moment, and Ember heard him chuckle.

"An adventurous Kitty, are we? Go ahead, I won't complain. Suck on it until your heart's content..." Roland cooed from the tiger's crotch. Ember felt slightly embarrassed, but he wanted this. He wilted his ears and closed his eyes, opening his muzzle and pulling down on the tiger's rump once more until he felt the hot flesh roll over his tongue.

It was an interesting feel, having a member in his mouth. The tiger took a moment to explore the invading object, rolling his tongue along the underside and tasting the potent pre that had been building there. He blushed as he felt it bulge in response and throb with the shemale's heartbeat. It was so hot and tight...Ember liked it. He pulled down on the fox's ass harder until Roland's sac covered his nose and Ember's lips bumped his crotch. He could easily fit all Roland had into his virgin muzzle.

"Mmmm...That's nice, Kitty. You're a natural..." Roland said with a low moan, pushing down into the muzzle and letting his cocktip mushroom against the tiger's tongue. "No teeth or anything...And I forgot how textured the feline tongue was...Feels really good..." Ember's reluctance had now washed away, and he was really getting into it. All he wanted was to nurse on the foxprick until Roland screamed in climax. The tiger groaned around the shaft and spread his legs in surprise however, when he began to feel the fox roll those hefty breasts along the sides of his pressurized member.

Ember could feel his hard on twitch harder an bulge more, the pressure from the breasts building along his length. The tiger had experimented with no-touch masturbation, and knew the outcome of such endeavors personally. He once read that it was possible to have an orgasm simply by squeezing an erection between one's legs until the pressure caused a climax. Upon curiously trying this technique, Ember found the results to be quite sticky.

The feeling he was experiencing now mirrored that of how it felt before the heat and tightness of his legs would cause an orgasm. The tiger fought hard to keep from spraying the fox's pretty muzzle with kitty spunk. He tried to focus his mind on the throbbing phallus in his muzzle, going back to suckle on it hungrily.

Despite Roland's relatively small maleness, his testes were quite heavy and well rounded. They may have even exceeded the size of the tiger's by a fraction. Each time Ember bobbed his head to the fox's crotch, he got a nice big scent of the heavy sac, smelling the shemale's unique musk. It was a strong, heavy aroma that clouded the tiger's head with lust.

Ember whimpered softly when he felt the breasts pull away from his member and the erection in his mouth slide free. Was it over already? He didn't even get a chance to cum...

"Sorry Kitty, but if you want to finish, we need to hurry. I'm sure Mark and Mary will have that safe open in a few..." Roland said, his words slightly confusing the tiger. When the fox spun around, straddling the tiger, Ember caught on to what he was indicating, and blushed brightly.

"Y-You mean...You want to...?" Ember gulped. This was another first. He had some experience with intercourse with females, but this would certainly be different. He had never tried anal before, especially with a male. Well, mostly male anyway.

"Well, yeah, of course...Why not? Unless you're more of a bottom. I can top, I don't mind, but I don't have much to offer..." Roland said, tilting his head and looking at the laid out tiger. The fox was in a crouching position, tail raised, and had a paw securely on the tiger's shoulder, keeping his balance. Ember could practically feel the heat from Roland's pucker on his twitching tip.

"N-No, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting-nnngh!" He started but was cut off abruptly by a tight heat coming down over his member. He looked at Roland's face to see him groan and close his eyes, the fox's impossibly snug tailhole beginning to enshroud his sensitive flesh. The sensation was much more intense and confining that vaginal intercourse, but Ember was loving it.

"Oooh...You're so big..." Roland whimpered, putting both paws on Ember's shoulders, his chest swinging heavily as he did. The tiger couldn't resist planting his paws on the inviting flesh and giving each warm orb a squeeze. Roland gasped softly and Ember felt his tailstar tighten slightly in response to the groping. Inch by inch, the fox took in more of the Ember's arousal, burying it into the deep confines of Roland's backside. The deeper he delved, the hotter and tighter it felt, and the shemale's clenching and squeezing walls seemed to milk hungrily at the invading shaft.

Before long, Ember was hilted inside the panting, shivering fox. He laid there, paws massaging and rolling over the exposed breasts as he waited for his partner to adjust to the size of his unit. By the way Roland's member was twitching and throbbing, he wasn't going to last very long. This was alright with Ember, considering he himself couldn't hold back for long either. Ember was thumbing over Roland's thick nipples when he felt the fox pull up slightly and slip back down, causing both horny furs to moan sharply.

"Man, am I glad you showed up...Know how long it's been since I've been fucked proper?" Roland said between pants. He had moved his paws to the tiger's chest now, pressing down for leverage as he rode Ember's throbbing maleness. It felt so wonderful, and every time the shemale slid down to the tiger's crotch, it sent a powerful shot of pleasure throughout his crotch and stomach. He was on the verge of release already...

"I'm glad...I showed up too...This is amazing..." Panted Ember, giving Roland's tits a firm squeeze and shivering at the moan he let out in response.

"Yeah...I hope you don't mind cum...in your fur..." Roland said with a low growl, speeding up substantially. "Cause I'm about to blow...Come on Kitty, cum for me..."

The words seemed to shatter whatever will Ember still had, and the quickened bounces on his length were enough to send him flying into the grips of a powerful orgasm. He called out loudly and Roland's eyes widened, no doubt from the feeling of hot seed being sprayed into him. The fox let go and whined sharply, tensing and milking at the spasming shaft inside him as his own ropes of spooge began to cascade out of his tip, spattering all over Ember's chest and neck in hot streaks.

Ember blushed at how much the fox was cumming, and for a moment, he thought it would never stop. It was an interesting feeling, being marked in such a way, and even long after his own intense orgasm had subsided, he could still feel fox seed leak onto his stomach. Roland leaned back a bit, breathing hard and running a paw through his hair.

"Damn, sorry about the mess...It's been a really long time..." The fox winked and squeezed his ring on Ember's oversensitive, shrinking member.

"Believe me, it's more than alright..." Ember purred, finally releasing Roland's breasts and letting his arms fall at his side. He grunted and tensed at the awkward sensation of feeling his member slide free of Roland's backside as the fox stood up, leaving Ember laying there, his own spunk covering his shaft and crotch, as well as Roland's essence, which was cooling in puddles in his fur.

"Hold still Kitty." Roland said, pulling out a clean towel from a small box in the corner of the room. The fox began to clean up the results of their escapades quickly and efficiently.

Before long, the two were clothed again, the now dirty towel balled up and in a small hamper near the box from which it came. Roland wrapped his arms around the tiger and hugged him gently, giving his muzzle a small kiss before stepping back.

"Thanks Kitty, that was a blast...Well, you better get out there, I'm sure they all know we've been knocking boots by now...Not that it matters, they just like to tease me. But hey, I've got needs." He grinned that all-star smirk of his and held the curtain open for Ember.

"Thanks Roland...I really had a good time with you." Ember said, still a bit bashful, but not regretting the time they had spent together one bit.

"Bah, don't get all sappy on me, Kitty. Just think about me when you have a set of your own to play with." Roland winked and swatted the tiger's ass through the doorway, earning a sharp meep for his efforts.

Part 2

Mark and Mary reappeared from the back with a large wooden box in their arms as Ember and Roland returned from the dim hallway, clothes somewhat disheveled. Mark looked over at the fox with a chiding expression, while Mary wore a teasing grin.

"I thought you had stopped doing that after we had that little talk, hmm?" Mark said sternly as Roland walked behind the counter and stood next to them. "It's not exactly professional..."

"Oh relax, Mark. All we did was have some fun, and I'm pretty sure we already have a satisfied client...thanks to me or otherwise." The fox shot back confidently, ginning over to Ember, who had taken a position on the customer side of the counter. Roland winked at the tiger. Ember grinned back stupidly, a blush along his cheeks. "Besides, I couldn't resist..."

"Oh leave them alone Mark, after all...This is the kind of stuff we're in business for..." Mary said, turning her head to face her brother's, who rolled his eyes, setting down the large, decorative chest on the wooden countertop with a heavy thud.

Thomas finally returned from his cleaning duties and took his place beside Mark and Mary, putting them in the middle of the employees. From the cunnyboy's expression and confused look, it was obvious that he was oblivious to the exchange that had taken place between the shemale and Ember.

"Fine, fine...Now listen...You didn't see this here, do you understand me?" Mark said sternly, looking into Ember's eyes with a penetrating gaze and pointing to the box before them, now the center of attention. "This could net ALL of us a very severe punishment, yourself included."

The tiger only nodded quickly, staring intently at the chest, a burning intrigue overtaking him. It took substantial effort for him not to reach over and pry it open. Mary's arm unlatched it with a loud click and lifted the lid slowly. This only tortured Ember more, because the chest's back was to him. He heard various sounds from within the box as Mark fished around within it. Eventually, he drew out a small, plain looking vial and set it on the table, between the chest and Ember.

It was surprisingly small, only about two inches tall and one inch in it's circular diameter. Within it's glass walls rested a slowly swirling, thick white liquid. Ember had his wallet in his shaking hands before the liquid fell at rest. "How much?" He asked, almost demanding.

"Now wait just a second, tiger." Mark said. "This is some powerful stuff. You need to know what you're getting yourself into, if you plan on drinking it, that is. And obviously it isn't cheap."

"No, I mean, I don't...I know it's serious, I know. I know what I'm getting into, I swear." Ember stammered. He just wanted the damn vial, that was all that mattered.

"Fine...But I'm still going to warn you that being a herm is a strange thing. You'll be dealing with a lot of weird feelings and urges..." Mark continued, still looking at Ember with seriousness in his icy blue eyes. He told Ember the cost of the vial, and it was an amount that was so exorbitant, he nearly dropped his wallet.

"Do you uh...take credit cards?" He asked. He didn't care how much the stuff was, he had to have it. Mary nodded with a smile, obviously enjoying the tiger's yearning. As she took his card, preparing to run it through her machine, Ember spoke up again.

"Hey. What else do you have in there?" His enthusiasm for the strange fluid was strong enough for him to want even more curiosities. Mark reluctantly turned the box of illegal items to the tiger. Inside, all manner of objects lay atop one another. There were small husks that looked like dead insects, small gems that changed color, little tentacles that seemed to move and thrash about like worms, and all sorts of other crazy foreign things.

Ember began to rummage through the contents eagerly. While his paw was deep in the box, one of the slimy tentacles ran over his knuckles, leaving a tingling trail of stickiness. After looking through the dizzying amount of items, one somewhat mundane object caught his eye.

"What's this?" He pulled out a small pill bottle with the word 'Ultrabulge' handwritten across the front in red ink. The small rattle indicated that only one pill remained.

"That would be a drug called Ultrabulge. If you're a male and you take it, it makes your manhood grow unimaginably and permanently. We're talking five feet long and a foot and a half in girth. If you're a girl, well, you grow your own set of male parts, and it grows out almost as long." Mary said with a grin.

"Really?" Ember said, intrigued. "I'll take that too. How much?"

"Woah, hold on now, I can't let you buy that if you take the Chalice fluid too. Mixing any of these concentrated items could cause really weird things to happen." Mark said sternly.

"No, it's not for me." Ember lied. "I'm wanting it for a friend, as a gift."

"...Fine, but just remember what I said." Mark said. They agreed on a price that almost broke the tiger's credit limit, and Mary slipped the two items into a small silk bag, handing it to Ember. He sighed out happily, finally holding the object of his recent obsession, along with a bonus. He heard a loud click behind him and he looked back to see that Thomas had moved to the front of the store and had unlocked the front door. When he looked back to the twins and Roland, he noticed that they had removed the box from the counter.

"Well I'm sure you're quite eager to enjoy that little vial..." Mark said, smiling softly. "You take care now, okay? It was nice meeting you." Mary nodded, Roland offered a wink. Ember blushed again and felt his crotch stir.

"Thanks guys, this is awesome..." He said lowly, still looking at the bag, now walking to the front. He looked to Thomas, who nodded to him at the door, and stepped back out to the alley. Before he heard the loud clang of the door closing, Roland's voice called out from inside. "Thanks Kitty, have a good one!"

Ember smiled from a mixture of the recalling the heated session between the fox and himself, and a nearly orgasmic relief at finally having obtained the obsession he so desired. He took one last look at the store behind him. The bright neon light suddenly shut off as if in response. The tiger turned, and couldn't help but run to his car.

Ember opened the can of soda on the counter with a satisfying hiss-click. He hadn't been home for ten minutes, but it felt like he had been there for an eternity. The apartment was small, but cozy, and he had lived there happily for quite some time. Ember looked around the kitchen and the connected living room with no small disgust. He hadn't cleaned in some time...There were empty food boxes, plates, a sea of soda cans, and clothes thrown everywhere. It looked like a dumpster exploded in his den.

His eyes shifted to the two bottles on the counter behind him, and felt a warmth spread through his crotch. He wanted to take the stuff so badly...But he hadn't noticed the small sticker on the Chalice vial when he purchased it. It read, For best (and biggest) results, do not take on an empty stomach.

It was like the stuff was teasing him. He certainly wanted optimal results, and he was most definitely hungry. Maybe it meant that he would grow even bigger assets than the guys from the article. Or maybe it meant he would look even more female. It mattered little, because it was all or nothing, and he wouldn't get a second chance. Ember knew he had to make it count.

The tiger grudgingly swirled a big wooden spoon through the boiling noodles on the stove. Sarah always wondered why he never had anything to eat in the house, but she never seemed to realize the tiger saw eating as more of a necessary chore rather than an enjoyable experience. His mind was always focused elsewhere. Ramen was more than enough to keep him happily going.

Opening the small carton beside the boiling pot, Ember pulled out an egg, cracked it on the metal rim, and let the contents spill into the hot water and noodles. He repeated this with a second egg. His old roommate was a panda from Asia, and he had shared his sage like ramen advice with Ember the first time he saw the tiger cooking the noodles.

"Beat in a few eggs, and it's a full course meal, surprisingly filling." The panda had said. Ember found this to be the greatest culinary technique he had ever learned when it came to saving money.

He continued to stir the pot, making sure the eggs were nice and blended in, and killed the heat. Throughout the meal's preparation, he continued to steal glances at the two bottles, aching in anticipation. It was like going up an incline on a roller coaster, just waiting and waiting for the climactic drop.

Once he had poured the noodles into a sizable bowl, he ate quickly at the counter, with his recent purchases only inches away. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten so fast. After fully consuming the noodles and soft drink, he tossed the dirtied bowl and fork into the sink amongst several days worth of dirty dishes, and grabbed the bottles before rushing off to his bedroom.

The small bedroom was about as unkept as the rest of the apartment, with an abundance of extra clothing and towels strewn about. The bathroom light was on, spilling illumination into the darkness from the doorway on the right. Ember had left it on purposefully, because the light in his room had burnt out, and he hadn't bothered to change the bulb.

His bed, which took up most of the free space in the room, was large and experienced, the sheets strewn about it's comfortable looking surface. The foot of the bed faced a large dresser with a sizable mirror overlooking the mattress. This was perfect for Ember to watch whatever might unfold after he had consumed his investments.

Before hopping into bed, he walked over to the mirror and set the bottles down on whatever uncluttered space he could find. He unscrewed the top of the smaller vial and took a small sniff, almost dropping it as the aroma filled his nostrils. It was like smelling a swimming pool filled with potent seed. Mark wasn't lying, it was certainly a powerful drug.

Setting the bottle down, he popped the top off the ultrabulge container and peered inside. He could make out a small red pill nestled in the corner. He shook it into his free palm and looked over the nondescript, pea sized med. After setting the now empty bottle aside, Ember grabbed a small claw file from a cup of assorted pens, pencils, brushes, and other useful tools.

The tiger wasn't stupid, but he was a risk taker. He knew that taking this pill with the Chalice fluid was a bad idea. He heeded Marks warning to a degree, but Ember was reckless, and yearned for the most powerful, prevalent transformation possible. He wouldn't take the whole thing, but he wasn't going to let it go to waste either.

File in paw, he began to shave off a fine layer of red dust from the pill, watching as the small flakes and specks drifted down into the open vial positioned below it. Once he had transferred around a tenth of the pill into the smaller container, he returned the pill and file to their respective homes. Surely this small amount of ultrabulge could only harbor positive results, with little to no problems.

This was it. Finally the moment he had been waiting for was upon him. He felt lighter than air as he trotted over to the bed and sat in the middle, Chalice fluid in paw. He took an appraising gaze at himself in the mirror. He had changed clothes when he got home, now wearing a simple white t-shirt and loose beige cargo shorts. He had mixed emotions as he looked over himself, as this could, and most likely would, be the last time he would ever look as he did now.

Before he knew it, he had downed the bottle in one finite motion, gulping the contents so swiftly, it barely touched his tongue. The portion that did, however, shocked the tiger due to it's devastatingly powerful taste. It was not unlike the preseed he had sampled from Roland at the shop, only amplified several hundred times over in potency. It wasn't a terrible flavor, but it was staggeringly intense, and caused Ember to nearly throw it up.

The tiger held fast, and kept the solution down, breathing heavily and coughing while the slick juice traveled into his stomach and warmed his insides. There was an eerie calm, and Ember's head was swimming. A minute went by. Then five.

After nearly thirty minutes of agonizing tension, Ember came to the disheartening conclusion that he had been had. For all he knew, he might have just swallowed some random fur's semen. This possibility was enough to infuriate the tiger, and at the same time, fill his being with depression. It wasn't the likeliness that he had consumed something so embarrassing, but rather the fact that it wouldn't offer him the results he so desired.

He reluctantly started to climb off the bed, his only remaining option being a harsh phone call to the mysterious and untrustworthy store to demand a refund. He had only just swung his legs over the edge of the mattress when a sudden constriction in his throat halted him in his tracks, his eyes growing wide sharply. It was as if all the air in his neck had been sucked away, and a strange stretching riveted along the area. There was a harsh yet painless ripping sensation followed by a new feeling of wet growth, and he could finally breath again.

As Ember panted to regain his composure, he heard a distinct difference in the sound emanating from his lips. He ran a paw over the tender flesh of his neck and realized that his adam's apple, although still present, had shrunk significantly.

"Wh...What?" Said the tiger, and was taken aback by the foreign pitch and tone of his voice. It was inarguably female now, a silkier, charming sound. Ember also noticed that speaking felt much easier and smoother, less grating and more controlled.

Ember's heart lifted higher than the heavens, the tiger's maw curling into a mad grin. It was working. Quickly, he moved back to the middle of the bed, taking a position on his knees so that he had a front row view for what was to come. He was murring loudly, and his elated state of anticipation had affected his arousal too, his tigerprick sliding free from his sheath and growing rigid in his shorts.

It seemed the transformations were starting at his head, because the next thing he knew, Ember's vision was becoming concealed by the overhang of quickly growing hair. It, like his vocal alteration, felt odd and interesting. I was like a warm stretching of his locks, as if each strand of hair were being pulled, yet gave no resistance and produced more of itself to compensate.

While the new hairdo was settling, Ember experienced several small tweaks in his facial structure, and watched in the mirror as his new face stared back at him. The female tiger head on view before him was truly beautiful, and in fact, his face felt more delicate and sultry. Long, curly eyelashes sprouted out from his lids in an itchy sensation.

Ember admired his new face for a few moments, trying on different expressions and batting his eyes at himself. He couldn't focus for long however, as a distracting crunch from his shoulders broke his concentration. Unlike the transformations thus far, the change from broad to slender shoulders was slightly painful. The bones and flesh at his shoulders and collar shrunk uncomfortably and the weird constriction continued down his arms, creating less powerful, more sensual limbs.

The tiger held a paw up to his face in amazement, noticing the distinct weight loss from his arms, and watched his gruff, thicker fingers melt into dainty, gentle ones on a fog of heat. He took a moment to run his new paws over his pretty face, murring louder and taking another glance at the mirror to see his still changing body caught between two forms.

Although his maleness was fully erect at this point, what happened next would have easily given him an instant hard-on, had he been flaccid. A tingling at his pecs drew his attention away from the mirror. His flesh began to tighten around his nipples as a soft, heated weight began to spread beneath them. It was a strange sensation, but a very pleasurable one. The weighted softness continued to blossom under his skin, and his flesh and fur stretched to compensate, but seemed a few moments behind, always feeling tight and full.

Ember looked down at his chest, amazement in his eyes, as the t-shirt stretched and tightened around his growing breasts. His nipples grew with the orbs, and as the more tender buds rubbed against the cloth of his shirt, he discovered they were becoming infinitely more sensitive. Even this soft rubbing sent shivers through his plumping tits. It was then that Ember discovered any manipulation to his new nipples made them stiffen and become even more tender.

Only when Ember began to hear stretching and ripping from the overstretched area of cloth between his breasts did they finally stop growing. The added weight nearly caused him to fall forward, and when the now shemale tiger looked in the mirror, he came to the realization that his new rack was even larger than Roland's.

His new femme chest rose and fell with his breathing, and Ember had time to admire his impressive cleavage through the splits in his shirt. This admiration didn't last long, because the tiger was soon thrown once again into the powerful grips of transformation. Following suit with the top to bottom order of things, Ember started to feel his toned, semi-muscular stomach squeeze inward, his internal organs violently knotting together and sprouting a tenacious surge of cramping nausea.

Ember whimpered in his new girlish voice and put a gentle paw against his ever shrinking belly and sides. His once subtle, yet defined six-pack dissolved and quivered beneath his palm, warping itself into an attractive, flat female stomach. An overwhelming shift from inside the tiger shuffled and shrunk his male insides into more fitting, smaller portions, just as his hips began growing wider. It hurt slightly, just like his shoulders, but soon Ember's pain subsided, and the hips he wore before were replaced by wide, child bearing ones.

Nearly simultaneous with the growth of his femme hips, a comparable sensation to the inflation of his new breasts was taking place at his rear. His rump bulged out quickly with warm, added weight, rounding out a fresh sexy ass to go with his hips. Ember groaned and rubbed his soft butt cheek, shivering at how amazing it felt. It came to no surprise to the tiger that doing so made his iron hard shaft throb and leak into his pants, adding to the large discolored spot at the crown of his tent.

It did, however, surprise him when the transformation seemed to skip right over his maleness, and continue behind his testicles. This was by far the most substantial and staggering part of the shift, and to Ember, it felt like the climax of the whole experience.

It started as a small, suction like sensation, wet and hot. A tight canal began to snake straight into the tiger's body, the insides at his groin churning and making room for this new, foreign bevel. Curious and distinct feelings began to wrack his body, and a moistness flooded his crotch and pooled into his new orifice. New nerves and rippling silky walls generated within him, and although he couldn't be certain, it felt like small round organs were materializing inside his already cramped crotch. They could only be, Ember thought, ovaries...

The whole sensation felt electric, and the now hermaphroditic tiger couldn't stop moaning at the way these new rippling walls felt. Hir shorts, which were strained by not only hir hard on, but also hir larger hips as ass, now collected a second wet spot from hir drooling sex, at the valley between hir thighs.

This exotic and powerful change distracted Ember so much, that shi hadn't realized hir legs had become more shapely and had even grown slightly longer. Through half closed, lust glazed eyes, shi stared at the stranger in the mirror, panting hard and watching hir huge breasts rise and fall on hir slender chest. Shi couldn't deny it, shi was hot. Ravenously, shi tore at hir shirt, letting hir awkwardly large and heavy chest bounce free, a paw instantly groping one feverishly. It was a fantastic feeling, and Ember cooed out lustfully while shi rolled hir palm over the sensitive breast and nipple, shivering at the eroticism.

Shi continued to molest hir pronounced additions while hir free paw ripped at the button to hir pants, kicking them and the boxers free and getting a nice, arousing look at hir new, permanent form. Hir twitching, pre spurting cock, although extremely rigid, didn't look any larger than the eight inches it had always been. Perhaps the amount of ultrabulge shi had taken was insufficient.

Never the less, hir goal was elsewhere. Shi lay back on the bed and gave hir breast an affectionate squeeze, quivering at the shot of pleasure resonating in response. Ember looked over the hefty breasts to the mirror, and lifted hir sultry legs, spreading them wide. As a feline, shi, or he at the time, had always been flexible. But now with this new body, shi found hirself able to move, bend, and stretch in ways shi never thought possible.

Ember murred loudly as shi analyzed hir new parts in the mirror. Shi had tight, alluring looking folds that leaked hir femme nectar down over hir tailstar. Shi had never felt so needy and aroused. Mark was right, being a herm was much more complicated than shi had thought. It was one thing to be aroused in regards to hir masculinity. This, shi expected. Shi was already on the verge of cumming just from the intense transformation and the sight of hir body in th mirror.

What shi hadn't counted on was hir new female need to ride something hard and long, aching for something to spread those new lips wide. The double arousal also came with a new scent, foreign even to hir, and the aroma of hir new musk was like a pheromone that only amplified hir friskiness.

Shi slid hir free paw along hir thigh and under hir testes, worried that even the slightest touch on hir throbber would cause it to fire off. Shi teased hirself by not touching the hungry lips for a few moments, and then slid two lithe fingers along the sensitive folds, gasping at how incredibly textured and sensitive they were. Hir cunny was also unimaginably wet, and clear honey trailed from it's opening to hir fingertips as shi pulled hir paw away.

Bringing the now slick digits to hir maw, shi lapped at the juices almost out of a lusty need rather than a curiosity. Shi tasted sweet, a good sensual flavor that added to hir frantic, almost painful excitement. Unable to resist anymore, shi brought the paw down to hir snatch once more, and squeezed hir breast firmly as shi forced two fingers into hir opening.

"F-Fuck!" Shi whined sharply, hir walls pulling at hir invading fingers. It was unlike anything Ember had ever dreamed of. Each nerve resounded in a firework of pleasure that pulsed and blasted through hir entire being. The tight tunnel suddenly flooded and secreted hot femme juices onto hir wrist and paw, all the while still tensing hir body in a violent trashing of pure ecstasy. Hir cock joined in on the excitement, launching a clear jet of pre into the air, where it fell hotly on the tiger's breast. It was a miracle shi didn't cum, given the copious pleasure shocking hir body.

It didn't take much for the herm to realize shi was having hir first female orgasm, likely so easy to invoke from not having been used to such new and exciting feelings. Although this orgasm was far more powerful than any of hir male orgasms shi had ever had, shi noticed a distinct difference in how much it taxed hir body. Shi felt worn out and tired all over, as if shi had just been vigorously exercising.

In spite of this, she found that shi was yearning for more, and the recovery time between female orgasms, at least for hir, was vastly shorter that of the male ones shi had experienced. Shi sat up slowly, catching hir breath, and looked around the room, head swimming and cock twitching. Shi blushed as shi felt the wet sheets at hir crotch rub against hir oversensitive area.

Hir eyes lit up and the tiger blushed brightly. The bedpost. It jutted up about a foot from the mattress corner, it was thick, ribbed, and quite phallic. It was the perfect tool to really test hirself out. The very thought caused hir snatch to tense and tremble. Shi crawled to the corner and blushed as hir breasts swung and bounced with the slightest movement. It was going to be interesting getting used to all these new parts.

Ember positioned hir dripping folds inches above the girthy knob, eyes intent on watching hir every reaction reflected in the mirror. Hir shaft flexed and felt like it was leaking as much as hir femme slit, eager for a hot, sticky release. The herm found it easier to balance now; with such a slender, flexible frame, it came naturally. Hir heart was racing, and hir sensitive cunny was screaming to be penetrated again so that the orgasmic ripples could commence once more.

Feeling the polished post breach hir vagina was unlike anything shi had ever expected. Feeling it spear into hir caused a thousand pulses of pleasure to radiate up hir spine and spread into hir limbs, and it only drove hir mad for more. The corner post was quite thick, and in fact too thick, Ember thought, as a feeling of pain was also mixed into the elation. Shi cared not, however, and demanded more, sinking down and watching hir reflected expression as it twisted in pleasure.

The post, Ember noticed in the mirror, was shining with hir honey as it leaked over it's lacquered length, a visual representation of hir arousal. It felt so amazing, and shi began to slide up and down on the spire, clenching hir walls around it and savoring the feel, surprised at how shi could make out every detail of the makeshift toy against hir silky tunnel.

A sudden burning heat began to spread through Ember's dripping maleness, and it undulated into hir testicles. Hir eyes grew wide while an alien sensation of bloating and filling surged into the shaft, bulging it out and making it grow disproportionately outward. Hir flesh moistened along the length as inch after inch of growth coursed through not only length, but girth as well.

It felt as though someone had poured hot, electric ooze all over hir crotch, and the feeling only intensified as hir male bits grew. Even hir testicles gave the sensation of warm inflation. The added weight of what could only be the ultrabulge kicking in, made Ember falter slightly and slide down on the bedpost more, sending a shot of pain into hir crotch. The tiger again realized just how sensitive hir femme slit was.

Hir erection finally stopped it's outward growing when it's intimidating size reached around two feet long. The size alone made the unit sag in it's heft, twitching, throbbing, and leaking pre all the while. It was hypersensitive now, and the air swirling around it made Ember shiver. Hir testes had also bulged out to more than softball size, and churned with a load of seed that was assuredly epic.

The herm was thankful that the ultrabulge did in fact work flawlessly with the Chalice fluid, but this second transformation was easily enough to send hir over the edge. Hir body thrashed and shi bounced up and down on the rigid post, hir cock mimicking hir movements, waving vertically in the air and slinging trails of pre cum across the carpet and dresser.

When hir second orgasm hit, shi cried out so loudly, there was no way the neighbors didn't hear. Hir cunt clamped down hard on the knob, walls rippling in waves over the wood and spurting hir nectar down the surface in copious amounts. This already unbelievably pleasurable orgasm was doubled when hir enormous tigerhood finally reached climax.

It might have been the new size of hir phallus, or it might have been the arousal of being permanently transformed, but in either case, it was easily the most potent masculine orgasm Ember had ever experienced. Impossibly thick jets of semen broke from hir crown, painting not only the floor, dresser, and mirror, but also most of the way up the wall it rested against. The streaks continued to cut through the air, and Ember's shaft flexed powerfully with each jet and offered up a unique wave of pleasure for the hermaphrodite.

Ember couldn't see the results of the dual climaxes at first. The overpowering impact was so extreme, hir eyes had been clenched closed most of the time. Hir twitching, shrinking erection now simply drooling a stream of cum, Ember mustered enough energy to pull off of hir bedpost with a wet pop and fall back onto hir mattress panting hard and tingling all over.

Shi rested for what felt like forever, bathing in a unique double afterglow. After the tiger had finally recovered some energy, shi sat up and looked around, head swimming. Shi blushed brightly at the scene before hir. The bedpost had a hazy glow of hir juices covering nearly every inch of its upper portion. The mirror was drenched in pearly white semen, and had rested in thick trails, as if icing had been poured over the reflective surface. Shi also managed to tag nearly everything on the surface of hir desk, and as shi peered over the edge of hir bed, shi noticed that there was even more seed in streaks and puddles coating the carpet.

If shi compared the volume from this orgasm to the ones shi had experienced pre-transformation, it would be like comparing a keg to a shot glass. Shi couldn't fathom how all that spunk had come out of hir. Even though most of the reflective glass was glossed, shi could still see hir reflection, and smiled sheepishly at hirself, still not used to looking as shi did and feeling like shi was.

When shi slid off the bed, shi noticed that hir manhood was, although limp, still hanging loosely from hir sheath. Shi whimpered in embarrassment, realizing that given the new monstrous size of the thing, it wouldn't be able to recede very far into hir bloated sheath even when flaccid. Even in this unaroused state, hir cocktip was nearly level with hir knees when shi was standing. It looked like short shorts and skirts were out of the question.

Ember could deal with this inconvenience, however. Shi felt amazing. Being a herm was everything shi had hoped for and more. Shi started to walk to the bathroom, but nearly fell forward; hir new parts and physiology made it difficult to balance. Shi eventually got the swing of things, and slid into the attached lit room. All the while with a smile on hir muzzle, shi started the shower and hopped inside, enjoying how the water felt on hir herm body.

Once clean, shi returned to the bedroom, toweling off hir longer headfur and blushing again as shi saw the copious fluids splattered everywhere. Going to the closet, shi reached into the shelf at the top, and in the back. Shi noticed that shi didn't have to reach as far, and realized the transformation had left hir a few inches taller. Another bonus.

Pulling down a decent sized cardboard box, shi removed the top and threw it to the side, revealing a pile of neatly stacked female clothing.

"I knew ordering this stuff would pay off..." Shi congratulated hirself, ruffling through the fabrics. The thong wouldn't work, and even the larger red panties shi settled on left hir tigerhood hanging out of the side awkwardly, and barely contained hir heavy sac. It would have to do. Even the matching bra was working overtime to support hir giant breasts. Putting it on, however, made hir appreciate the garment in a new found way.

The creamy pink shirt, which had a pixel picture of cherries on it, was much tighter than shi had thought. Not only did shi guess a size too small, but shi had never thought hir breasts would have been so huge and heavy. It looked like it could rip on hir chest any second, but the fabric seemed stretchy enough to hold, and it was just as tight around hir stomach, showing off how lean it was, which shi liked.

Out of the whole box of femme attire, only one pair of pants were usable enough to partially hide hir swinging maleness. Ember slid into the black and white bondage pants and murred at how tight they were on hir ass. Again, shi had guessed a size too small, and looking in the glistening mirror, shi could see a long raised bulge along hir left thigh. It wasn't instantly obvious, but there was no mistaking what was semi-hidden there.

Shi pulled out hir old black and red sneakers and slid them on after donning socks. Shi was surprised but overjoyed that they still managed to more or less fit. Shi loved them, and had for years. After tying the laces, shi stood and sized hir choices up in the mirror, giving hirself a few sultry poses. Shi didn't know anything about fashion, but shi certainly thought it all looked great on hir.

Again shi looked over at the mess shi had made in hir frisky excitement, and again the blush rolled into hir cheeks. Shi just didn't want to clean it up. Not at the moment anyway. No, shi had other plans. Shi pulled hir phone out of hir old jeans that were laying in a crumple on the floor and opened the texting menu, selecting Sarah as the recipient.

-Meet me at the diner. I have a surprise for you. :3- He punched in, and pressed send. There were already a few messages from her, but shi hadn't bothered to check them, because shi knew they all ran along the lines of -Why weren't you in class!? >:|- or similar.

Shi slid hir wallet into a free pocket in hir pants, and started for the door. Shi felt hir member flex and stir when shi thought of Sarah. Maybe it was because shi had always been attracted to her, or maybe it was the naturally frisky side shi was developing now that shi had changed.

"No, not now boy..." Shi said silkily, running a paw along the length. It seemed to settle a bit as shi calmed hir thoughts. "But hopefully soon..."

Ember opened the door to the diner and strolled into the warmer interior, having finally grasped the motions of stride required for hir new body. The bra helped out quite a bit, but even the support it offered wasn't enough to stave off the soreness sure to come from carrying around the extra frontal weight. This was hir new form, however, and shi would happily get used to it.

The sun had set quite a long time ago, and the restaurant had it's share of customers. The conversational chatter and background noise of plates and silverware clinking filled the air, and the crowd made it hard for Ember to notice the leopard for a moment. Shi located the other feline in the back of the establishment, sipping on a cup of what the herm could only assume was coffee, and looking out the window.

Smiling, the tiger strolled down the path between tables and booths, turning more than a few heads as shi did. The looks made hir blush, but not as much as the feel of hir breasts bouncing as shi trotted. Shi wanted to grope hirself again, and the thought made hir new snatch moisten and hir cock bloat in it's confined entrapment. Shi walked faster, hoping to sit down before the easy to notice shaft became even more apparent.

For a few seconds, Ember could tell that Sarah thought shi was a stranger as shi slid into the booth across from the leopard. But Sarah was a smart girl, and Ember still looked at least vaguely familiar. The herm smiled while watching the leopard's expression change from confusion, to recognition, and finally, to amazement.

"Ember?..." She stammered, eyes wide. Even though the hermaphrodite knew that Sarah was going to be extremely pissed at hir once the initial shock of seeing hir like this wore off, Ember still found great amusement in the situation. "What the hell did you do to yourself?"

Sarah's tone of voice was unexpected. Ember had assumed it would be filled with anger or frustration, but instead, it sounded heavy with disappointment and pity. Ember's joy wilted, but only just so. Shi smiled and looked to hir friend with confidence.

"I found a way to be who I feel I should be...What's the matter, does the look not suit me?" The sound of the herm's voice surprised Sarah; shi could see it in her eyes. "It's definitely different...But I love it. And look, I know you're upset, but nothing bad happened! I'm perfectly happy and healthy."

There was a long moment of silence as Sarah analyzed Ember's words and appearance. The herm scratched hir palm nervously as shi awaited a response. Hir right paw had been tingling and itching for about half an hour now, and it was starting to get on hir nerves. Something in the weather must have been making it feel off. Eventually, Sarah spoke after what seemed like hours.

"You look fine...I don'tt care how you look Ember...I just...I know you didn't get this way through legal and safe means." Her seriousness surprised the herm. Out of all the responses, this wasn't expected.

"What makes you so sure about that?" Ember replied, leaning back in the seat and crossing hir arms. Shi murred as hir arms rested on hir heavy breasts, pressing them against hirself pleasurably. Sarah merely gave hir a condescending look. It was a stupid question; there wasn't any legal means of transformation as anything of the sort was seen as dangerous and unpredictable.

"I just worry about you, Em...You never listen to me..." She sighed.

"I'm sorry Sarah, but I have to follow my heart. This is what I want."

"I realize that, and I know that I can't be mad at you for being yourself...I just hope you know what you've gotten yourself into..."

"Oh I do Sarah. It's amazing. I feel incredible. To have both-"

"Look, maybe we should go somewhere else and talk about this...I don't feel comfortable discussing things like this in public..." Sarah interrupted him, looking to the crowd pensively.

Ember blushed, remembering the huge sticky mess shi had left in hir apartment. The thought also stirred a warm arousal in hir, recalling how intense the orgasm actually was.

"Uh...y-yeah, that's fine, but my place is no good. Yours?" Ember said with a small chuckle. Sarah, after nodding, threw a wad of money on the table and stood up. When the tiger stood, Sarah noticed the outline of hir new equipment through hir pants and stared incredulously into hir face. Ember merely grinned proudly.

Before long, the two found themselves in Sarah's townhome. It was a nice place, and the it was obvious the leopard was much more organized and tidy than the tiger. Ember glanced around the somewhat tiny living room, taking a seat on the couch across from the large TV on the opposite wall. Hir paw was itching worse and worse now, and shi found it harder to move and stretch hir fingers, as if there was a delay in hir will and the actual movement. Did hir fingers look slightly thicker too?

Hir concentration was disrupted when Sarah sat down next to hir and looked at hir with a worried expression.

"Okay Sarah, what's the real problem here?" Ember asked. Shi didn't know if there actually was an underlying reason for hir awkwardness, but shi decided it was worth a bluff. Sarah looked down at the floor and sighed.

"Ember, I didn't want you to do this because I thought that if you did, you'd be a different person. Like, I'd be losing a good friend because you wouldn't be the Ember I knew. But..." Shi trailed off, as Ember looked at hir seriously.

"What is it?" Asked the herm a few moments later.

"You aren't really that different...Well, I mean you are, but in a good way. Like...It's as if, and I can't believe I'm saying this, you were always supposed to be this way. Sure you're acting more confident and more open, but I realize...you're still Ember."

The tiger pondered this for a second, looking into Sarah's blue eyes. Shi never expect her to ever say something like that. In fact, shi had expected, although dreaded, Sarah having nothing more to do with the transformed feline. Ember was overjoyed that this wasn't the case.

"Also...There's something I wanted to tell you...I'm..." Sarah sighed again and moved the hair out of her face. "I'm a hermaphrodite...I didn't want to tell you because...Well I don't really know why I haven't told you. Maybe because if I did, you'd treat me differently. Now I know that you won't."

Ember was shocked. All this time hir best friend was as shi had always hoped to be. Shi didn't know what to say to the leopard, and sat there mouth agape and staring at hir friend. Shi did, however, feel the long meaty length in hir jeans give a warm flex. Shi wanted to ask Sarah a multitude of questions, but the first thing shi managed to say took even hirself by surprise, and shi instantly regretted asking.

"Can I see?"

Sarah cocked an eyebrow and blushed. Ember could see the leopard tense as shi asked the question. By this point, Ember's member was straining the fabric of hir pants, and was becoming more and more obvious as hir mind wandered.

"Wait, please, forget I asked that. I'm just a little surprised Sarah...I never even suspected. I don't want you to feel awkward around me, and I don't feel awkward around you, even now. I...I really care about you Sarah." It was true, shi did have a thing for the leopard.

To hir utter surprise, Ember felt a warm paw rub along the top of hir rising erection. Wide eyed, Ember looked at Sarah, who was gently caressing the tiger's concealed privates, and gasped. The leopard looked back with a smooth expression, a low murr coming from hir throat.

"It's okay Ember...I don't mind. I'm honestly curious about your new body too..." Sarah said softly, standing up and moving to the middle of the room. Shi pulled hir top off quickly, exposing hir bra covered breasts and spotted torso. Shi wasted no time unhooking hir undergarment, which unlike Roland's, unclasped from the front.

Shi had a beautiful body, Ember thought, murring and biting hir lower lip in arousal. The leopard's chest and stomach both were more slender than hir own, and those heavenly breasts were well mounted. Ember whimpered, and with all hir willpower, managed to restrain hir instinct to paw at hir own massive hard on. It was so stiff and restrained, it literally hurt.

"I feel so...so horny..." Ember said in a hushed voice. It could have been because the emotions and feelings were overwhelming hir, or maybe it was because shi was overconfident in hir new body, but Ember didn't feel any embarrassment admitting something like this to hir friend.

Sarah looked shy, but continued undressing. Once the jeans were on the floor, Ember's heart leapt, and hir breathing quickened. The leopard wore silky red panties which clung sensually to hir slender hips. It did little to hide the two golf ball sized testes that strained the fabric, and the garment failed completely to contain the cat's thick pink erection that spilled out of the top.

"Me too..." Sarah conceded, hir hermhood giving an affectionate twitch. Ember's eyes were locked on the pulsing phallus. It was just as long as hir old member before the upgrade, and even thicker. The light shade of pink was quite attractive to boot. Sarah dropped the panties and walked over, sitting on the couch beside the tiger, leaning against hir.

"Ember, I think this is long overdue, wether we knew it or not..." Sarah purred, running hir paw over Ember's lean tummy, nosing at hir cheek. The tiger needed nothing more than that embrace to convince hir to stand up and remove hir clothing. Ember smiled bashfully and struggled with hir shirt, eventually pulling it off and tossing it on the armchair to hir right.

Piece by piece, Ember removed hir clothing. Shi never took hir eyes off Sarah, watching the leopard's expressions as more and more of the tiger's body was exposed. Shi had to hold hir shaft as shi pulled down hir pants and underwear, as the huge cock would have likely sprung up in an unpredictable fashion when it was freed.

"W-Wow..." Sarah gulped, looking at the heavy drooping mammoth before hir. The leopard reached out and nervously rubbed the tip with hir palm, transferring pleasure throughout its size. Ember moaned and shivered, feeling another's touch for the first time on hir new body. A glob of pre traveled quickly through the length and into Sarah's palm, splattering most of hir paw. Just this small spurt was comparable in size to a full blown orgasm that Sarah would experience.

As the leopard pulled hir now pre soaked paw away and looked at it in surprise, Ember's blush deepened. Without warning, Sarah reached out to the middle of the shaft that throbbed a few feet in front of hir and squeezed it. Shi could barely get hir paw around it's size, but shi still managed to get enough of a grip to pull. Ember meeped as the abrupt yanking of hir maleness caused hir to stumble towards Sarah.

The tiger, still not fully used to the altered center of gravity of hir new form, fell forward against Sarah, who in turn wrapped hir arms around Ember. The more endowed herm moaned softly, still blushing from embarrassment, and shivered at the eroticism of the position they were in.

Ember's legs were spread, straddling the punkish leopard. The smaller pink cock was pressed up against Ember's full sac, right between the orbs. The tiger moaned as shi felt it throb. Hir own cock was resting along the stomach and chest of the leopard, spreading hir soft breasts with it's thickness. Sarah's head was laying just on top of Ember's breasts, nestled a bit in the cleavage, a smile on hir blushed muzzle. The tiger could have easily just ground against Sarah until release, and shi knew it would have felt amazingly pleasurable. Shi was sure the leopard could reach climax by doing the same, if shi wanted to.

It was clear, however, that both of the interesexed felines wanted something more. Sarah hesitantly reached around to Ember's rear and began massaging the full cheeks sensually and coaxing a slow grind and a hot moan out of the tiger. If this was just the beginning their intimate session, Ember couldn't imagine how incredible the remainder would be.

The heat of Sarah's body, along with all the murring and grinding shi was doing, was more than enough to distract the tiger from the growing tingling and deteriorating control in hir right paw. There was obviously something very wrong with it, as the fingers had reached an awkward consistent thickness and the palm had actually started to feel numb. Ember, however, didn't seem to notice. Shi was only concerned with the lovely leopard beneath hir.

"So...Have you tried out your new equipment yet?" Sarah murred, gripping Ember's thick cock at the base, just above the sheath. Feeling this, the tiger groaned, hir body shivering and hir member flexing in response. Ember blushed, the image of the glossed bedpost in hir mind.

"Kinda...I um...I rode my bedpost...It felt really good." Shi admitted, feeling that familiar warm under hir hefty scrotum, hir cunny tingling and moistening as hir arousal continued to rise. Sarah's resulting smile invoked another blush from the tiger, and the leopard slowly stroked a few inches of the hot phallus filling hir paw.

"Well, it's very different to get mounted by another...Let me show you, Em..." Sarah's tone slowly went from informative to seductive, a gradient from the first word to the last. The leopard herm leaned forward, and the tiger stood up in response. Orbiting around Ember, Sarah leaned the tiger over the couch, positioning hirself behind the well endowed herm.

Ember felt nervous, but the honey shi was leaking denied hir any form innocence, and Sarah, of course, noticed. Ember heard hir friend chuckle as the leopard gently rubbed one of hir engorged testicles, giving it a light squeeze. The leopard's other slender paw found hir frisky friend's rump cheek and massaged it as well.

"So wet...And your musk is so powerful, Em...Oh, I'm almost intoxicated. Believe it or not, I've wanted to be intimate with you for so long..." Sarah whispered lustfully, moving the paw on the tiger's rump up to the tight pucker beneath Ember's twitching, frantic tail and slowly pushing hir thumb inside. Ember groaned out hotly, closing hir eyes and tightening hir tailstar over the intruding digit. Sarah grinned and licked hir lips at the feeling of lusty warmth there.

For about a minute or so, Sarah enjoyed watching Ember whine and thrust against the air with that needy cock of hirs as the leopard fingered hir tight tunnel. When this display had incited enough arousal in the smaller herm's body, shi decided to take it to the next level.

Shi leaned over Ember, the crown of hir glistening erection gently teasing the heated entrance of the tiger's new and eager cunny. Hir paws changed position as well; one roughly gripped a basketball sized breast, hir fingers massaging and tweaking the fat nipple that stood proudly on the face of it. The other snagged the underside of Ember's pulsing shaft at the middle, the surface of which was messy with tiger pre. Ember was so aroused that shi was getting pre ejaculate all over hirself and the once pristine couch they were perched on.

Sarah's fingers squeezed hard around the girth, and started a slow, rhythmic pumping. Although each moan the leopard milked out of the tiger only made hir that much more eager to make Ember blow hir copious load all over the couch, Sarah had to make sure shi didn't do just that...No, shi wanted that no doubt epic climax to be fired off within hir own sopping wet cunny, if shi could handle the shocking size of the tool. Sarah would enjoy dumping hir own kittyspunk into Ember's folds first, however.

Ember had to bite hir lip to keep from screaming, but even then there was nothing shi could do to stop hirself from moaning like a horny school girl. Each sensual zone of hir body was being assaulted with potent delight, and shi could literally feel the pre travel hir length and spill out with each stroke of hir bloated cock. Feeling the tip of Sarah's twitching throbber caress hir womanly area only multiplied these erotic feelings, and shi was having more and more trouble keeping control of hirself.

Ember's nipple felt like it was being shocked; a nice blissful current surging through it from Sarah's passionate fondling. This feeling was also quite new to the tiger. When shi was a male, hir nipples weren't nearly this sensitive or pleasingly tender, and now shi felt shi could cum again and again from nipple play alone. Hir ragged breathing halted briefly with the sudden feeling of warm breasts pressing against hir tense back.

Ember didn't have long to focus on the warm softness of Sarah's chest before hir attention was almost instantly jerked to hir puffed snatch. The leopard was right; feeling an actual cock sink into hir sex was vastly different than the lifeless bedpost encounter. To feel something hot, pulsing and organic grind it's way inside hir felt nothing short of incredible. Shi wanted to feel Sarah's hips press against hir plush rump so badly now that shi'd had a taste of that wonderful spire.

Sarah's heartfelt moan spoke leagues in regards to the pleasure shi was experiencing from burying hirself in hir newly transformed friend. More than half of hir beating phallus swallowed up, Sarah uncoiled hir paw from Ember's member, but not before giving it one last loving squeeze. Shi had felt the tiger's shaft throb more substantially and shi didn't want to risk a premature climax. Shi moved hir now free paw to Ember's vacant breast and applied the same loving massages that shi was giving to the other.

Ember's body tightened, and shi belted out an intense yelp of satisfaction. This, paired with the clamping down and flooding of the tiger's silky insides, forced Sarah to concentrate on withholding hir own masculine orgasm. Watching Ember quiver in female climax was quite an entertaining and erotic ordeal. Hir wet femme slit pulled and milked at Sarah, trying to coax out hir seed when shi wasn't even fully lodged yet.

Sarah calmed hirself down, and managed to prevent hirself from cumming. It wasn't easy...The leopard had mounted a decent number of females in hir time, but for some reason Ember's femininity was much more pleasurable than any of the others. Maybe it was because its owner was dealing with the intimacy for the first time, or maybe it was because Sarah felt something for the tiger. In either case, shi didn't want it to end so quickly.

Ember trembled and clawed into the cushions of the couch, panting hard and tightening hir cunny over hir partner's erection while hir body swam in the foggy orgasm. Shi was amazed hir cock didn't erupt, and if Sarah had still been stroking it, it surely would have. The tiger rather liked having hir breasts fondled, and was more than excited to feel Sarah's paw grope hir other orb. The leopard rolled the softness in hir palms and moaned seductively in Ember's ear, leaning over hir more to tighten the embrace.

The tiger nearly came through hir slit again as Sarah thrust suddenly inside hir, creating a unique and very filling pressure inside hir tunnel. Ember heard the leopard cry out, hir exquisite cock giving a few rigid twitches, when hir hips slapped against the tiger's backside. Ember whimpered and tried so hard not to spurt; it was obvious Sarah didn't want hir to just yet.

Each throb of Sarah's phallus gave Ember a ripple of hot gratification, and the tiger could feel each and every contour of the stiffness that was spreading hir wide. Shi pushed back softly, squeezing the shaft against hir walls and moaning when it bloated in appreciated response. Sarah kissed hir ear gently, the leopard strengthening hir grip on Ember and rocking back a few inches.

Sarah quickly found hir stride and started rolling hir member within Ember's cunny. Each inward thrust drew a sharp gasp and a thick moan from Ember's muzzle, the tiger's heart ablaze with desire. When Sarah's cock was drilling into hir, Ember felt intimate pleasure build to a peak and then quickly subside as it retreated, preparing for another thrust. It was maddening, but Ember wouldn't have wanted anything thing else right then.

The mounting herm's breath quickened and hir tail began to twitch. Hir muscles were tensing and shi could feel hir heavy sac churning. Shi couldn't fight it back any longer.

"E-Em...I'm gonna...c-c...." Shi panted, squeezing the heavy breasts in hir paws tightly and pinching the nipples lustfully. Hir gyrations were becoming more and more feral, and Ember could swear shi could feel Sarah's shaft plump within hir backside. The tiger growled in arousal, feeling another femme climax loading itself.

"Cum in me Sarah! I need it!" Shi whined, throwing hir head back and whining in ecstasy. Hir folds viced around Sarah firmly and another hot wave of nectar spilled out around the hilted member. Ember's second female orgasm was even more intense than the first. Shi let go of the cushions and fell against the back of the sofa, hir spine arched as hir paws quickly gripped and squeezed the base of hir massive cock. Hir hold was tight, and it was all shi could do to keep hirself from spraying cum all over the sofa.

Another thing the bedpost could never do was release hot jets of semen into hir, Ember realized. Sarah, however, could show hir just how nice it felt to have someone deposit liquid heat deep inside hir womb. As the leopard cried out and bucked wildly into Ember's cumming pussy, the tiger felt the snaky torrent of cream rush into hir depths. The sensation of Sarah's twitching, spasming cock paired with the feeling of the leopard's cum brimming over and slowly running down hir thighs and pent up balls was overwhelming.

As Sarah panted hard and hir thrusts slowed, Ember opened hir eyes and looked at the couch. Shi blushed, realizing the shi had shot about six orgasms worth of pre seed all over Sarah's sofa. Hir cock was truly lacquered with it. Sarah's body became limp atop the tiger, and Ember could feel hir quick heartbeats slow gradually against hir back.

"Mmm....Damn Em....That was incredible...I haven't came like that in ages..." Sarah said softly, purring and nuzzling the back of Ember's neck. The leopard chuckled. "You seemed like you enjoyed yourself too...you even lactated on me..."

Ember blinked at this and looked at hir bust. There was indeed a milky substance leaking from hir thick nipples. The tiger blushed, not expecting this in the slightest. To hir amazement, hir nipples even looked bigger than they had before, spanning a few inches in length. No wonder they felt so strange.

Ember's left paw had managed to cut strips into the fabric shi was leaning on, but only just so. If Sarah didn't mind the pre, however, Ember assumed shi knew the tearing would have been inevitable. As the now cum filled herm panted in afterglow, shi glanced at hir right paw, which had not done any damage to the seat. Hir eyes grew serious.

There was no doubt about it, hir paw was changing. Each finger looked like a thick sausage now, and shi couldn't move any digit even slightly. The tips were void of claws, however the claw slits remained. On hir palm, several tiny buds were developing, and each one was overly sensitive.

"It's your turn, Em..." Sarah said softly, suddenly pulling out of the tiger. It felt strange, the member sliding free of hir loved cunny, and the wet noise it made when leaving hir made the tiger blush. Shi instantly felt more seed run down hir legs and maleness as it leaked out.

Sarah laid on hir back beside Ember and looked at hir seductively, legs spread. Hir half flaccid cock was glazed with hir spunk, and it shimmered in the dim light of the room. The leopard hadn't seen the paw. Letting Sarah figure out something was wrong was the last thing Ember wanted. Shi would just have to hide the evidence until after shi could leave the house. In the meantime, however, shi wanted nothing more than to slip hirself into that lovely looking cunny being offered to hir.

Ember couldn't imagine that Sarah could take the whole of the hir cock, but shi could imagine that the leopard certainly wanted to try. Ember growled sultrily and turned to the side, carefully sliding hir abnormal paw between Sarah and the back cushions of the couch, keeping it out of the other herm's view. Shi crouched in front of the spotted feline and leaned over hir, nuzzling the smaller breasts on Sarah's chest, giving one of the perky nipples a tender nibble. Moaning, Sarah seemed to share Ember's love of breast play.

There was no denying it: This was going to be a tight fit. Ember's cock was easily as thick as hir wrist, and longer than hir forearm. Even as the bloated head of the thing met the slick entrance to Sarah's vagina, the leopard whimpered from lust and intimidation. As Ember's powerful shaft began the slow and arduous task of filling the tight confines, Sarah's eyes grew wide and hir breath halted.

Even to Ember it almost hurt trying to force something that was much too large into something much too small, but at the same time, it felt so intense and satisfying. Sarah's inability to relax only made the rippling walls tighter while the inches were gradually engulfed. The tiger felt Sarah's satiny depths violently quiver as they tried so desperately to accommodate Ember's erect monster. As phenomenal as it felt for the striped cat, shi didn't want to hurt the leopard's tender most area.

"M-More...P-Please, Em...More!" Sarah panted, hir member quickly rebounding stiffly in hir renewed arousal. Ember decided that shi was far from hurting hir friend, and immediately reached out and gripped Sarah's erection, giving it a few strong, loving pumps. Sarah's toes curled and hir legs spread even further apart, hir cunny getting the penetration of a lifetime.

As soon as the leopard's paws shot out to grope Ember's breasts, twin shots of white liquid spurted from each nipple, significant in volume. This surprised both herms, Ember more so as shi could tell hir nipples had definitely grown even since the felines had switched places. Hir buds throbbed and twitched in a bizarre fashion. In another effort to hide these odd changes, Ember leaned forward and pressed hir chest against Sarah's.

"Damn..E-Em, you might as well..." the leopard panted. "...be a cow, with all this...nngh...milk you're putting...out..."

To the tiger, the streaks of white that now matted the leopard's chest smelled much less like milk, and much more like something else...Ember blushed and distracted Sarah by thrusting hir member deeper inside the smaller hermaphrodite. The leopard yelped out, and it seemed the more thickness Ember fed into hir, the tighter, hotter, and slicker the insides became.

After more than a foot of Ember's shaft was hungrily being massaged inside Sarah's snatch, the tiger finally met some unavoidable resistance. Shi could see through Sarah's pleasure washed facial expressions to tiny twinges of pain when shi pressed against the wall at the tip of hir cock. The spotted feline had all shi could possibly take inside hir walls, and about a third of Ember's member would have to settle for being left out.

The leopard reached across hir body, panting hard, and began to stroke the thick flesh just outside hir cunny. Every throb and twitch from Ember's cock rocked hir whole body, and shi needed to feel the tiger's spunk fill hir all the more. Already Ember's pre was leaking out of Sarah's folds and pooling under the two; it wouldn't be long at all now before there would be an even larger puddle on the seat of the couch.

Ember felt a lovely suction when shi pulled several inches of glossed phallus out of Sarah's femme slit and felt just as much pleasure when shi forced those inches back inside. The leopard's guttural whine of ecstasy mirrored the revelry of hir partner; with each rocking motion of Ember's hips, Sarah felt the tiger starting a teasingly slow grind. The heated moistness of Sarah's cunt was numbingly pleasing to Ember's rigidness, and hir orgasm would not be denied for long.

The way the leopard's walls rolled and suckled on that which spread them only increased in effort while Ember thrust away. The tiger's arms were now wrapped protectively around Sarah, squeezing the tense body and nuzzling hir head lustfully into the leopard's neck. Heat rose along Ember's length, and only a few more erratic thrusts would be required to fill Sarah's hole with a lot more than cock.

When Sarah's female orgasm took hold, Ember's control wavered, and finally broke. Shi screamed out Sarah's name and bit gently at the leopard's neck, feeling the hard vibrations from hir purring and groaning. Ember felt the other feline's euphoric cunny constrict, creating an even tighter stimulation around hir throbber. This was ultimately the breaking point, and like a volcano, Ember erupted in a thick, intense climax.

Shi came hard, filling the leopard's overstretched sex with the very first massive spurt, the force of it spilling out almost as strong as the initial squirt. Sarah's eyes had never been wider, and hir mouth was stretched wide in amazement. Shi couldn't scream, but rather gasped brokenly while hir tunnel was quite literally flooded to the brim. The only sounds now filling the room were that of Ember's exasperated gasps of climax and the wet spurting noise of ridiculous amounts of cum spilling out of Sarah's opening.

The seed pooled out all over the seat of the couch and ran down onto the floor, creating another expanding puddle in the carpet. For Sarah, the pulsing sensations of wet warmth were so gratifying, shi didn't want the thing to ever stop it's torrent. Ember, however, with a hard, hefty sigh, collapsed on the leopard, shivering in post orgasm bliss. Spunk still flowed out around the tiger's spent dick, but it wasn't nearly as intense, leaking instead of spraying outward.

"Geez Em, was all that from you?" Sarah panted, rubbing the tiger's back with a shaking paw. "I feel so full and wet..."

Ember smiled softly through hir blush. The momentary afterglow was enjoyed only briefly before Ember realized shi had to get out of the house without Sarah noticing certain changes. Even after such an overwhelmingly potent orgasm, shi still felt horny. Something was very wrong with hir, but above all else, shi had to make sure Sarah didn't discover hir complications.

Shi pulled hir now limp but thick shaft out of the leopard suddenly; the slick seed helped it glide out smoothly. Ember smiled and stifled a giggle as Sarah nearly went cross-eyed when the phallus was removed, a sea of trapped spooge pouring out and joining the rest. The tiger could only imagine how that had to have felt.

"Wha-What's up? Where are you going?" Sarah stammered, looking at the orange and black furred herm. Ember managed to get hir pants on before Sarah could form a proper question. This was particularly impressive because all control of Ember's right paw was now completely lost. Shi couldn't so much as bend one of the fingers. In fact, it almost felt as though there weren't any bones left in the digits at all. Shi had noticed, however, that anything that touched the thick, meaty things filled the paw and forearm with pleasure.

"I-I just remembered, I really, really have to go. I totally spaced on something I have to get done today." Ember lied, pulling on hir shirt with one paw. Hir nipples were now several inches long and were drooping. The same buds that were forming on hir palm seemed to be growing under hir nipples as well. "Sorry to take off like this. Just, uh, give me a text later."

Ember completely ignored hir bra and panties, making a hurried beeline to the door. Sarah seemed concerned when the tiger turned to face the leopard, who was embarrassingly spattered in all types of fluids. Shi would definitely be in the market for a new couch after all this. Ember was careful to conceal hir bloated paw in hir pocket, and as shi slid it in, a wave of sexual tenderness rippled up hir arms as the fingers rubbed against the fabric of hir pants.

Before Sarah had time to protest, Ember was out the door and half jogging to hir car. Hir new goal was to get in contact with Carnal Curiosities to see if they could shed some light on, or preferably fix, hir current problem. Shi would take a look at the affected area once shi was in hir vehicle and away from Sarah's house. Shi knew that the leopard wouldn't follow, however, because it would have taken Sarah much longer to clean hirself up and get presentable. After all, Ember's body wasn't half covered in semen.

Ember never realized how difficult it was to get into, start, and drive a car without the use of hir right paw. The distraction of still being aroused wasn't helping matters either. Still, shi managed to provoke the vehicle and drove it several blocks away, only pulling over to the side when shi was amongst the cornfields of Jefferson Farms. The road that ran along the side of the fields, albeit long and out in the open, was not very well traveled, and Ember reasoned that the shoulder of which would be a sufficient place to stop and investigate hir condition.

Killing the ignition with hir left paw, a task more difficult than shi anticipated, Ember relaxed in the seat with a weighted sigh. Hir shaft had again become rigid and eager for sexual embrace, and its still sticky girth discolored the part of the pants that it strained against. Shi could even feel pre running down hir calf and pooling in hir sock.

Finally, shi had the opportunity to look at hir estranged paw. Shi expected bloated, unresponsive fingers; much like each digit was stung by an insect and swelled as a result. What shi didn't expect was hard, tight, furless pink flesh. Shi also didn't expect the end of each finger to be leaking a clear fluid down to hir palm. To hir utter astonishment, the crown of each digit had a mushroom like appearance, and the smaller buds on hir palm had grown substantially into full and sagging pairs. There were five of these growths, three cluttering the palm, and two on the sides of hir paw, just to the right and left of hir outside fingers. Shi blushed and gently rubbed one that rested heavily on hir palm and gasped. It was sensitive, and the caress felt good; hir forefinger spurted more of that clear juice across the dash.

Shi had assumptions about what was happening to hir, and now hir fears were confirmed. Each finger, as outrageous as it seemed, had turned into a fully working, fully erect penis, complete with testes. Each shaft was slightly different in size, girth, and shade, but there was no denying what had happened. Nervously, because of hir curious nature, shi reached out and gripped the middle finger, gasping as it twitched and sent a shot of pleasure through hir arm. Shi blushed and gave it a few strokes, groaning at how nice it felt.

Shi was unsettled, sure, but hir arousal was clouding hir judgement. Most of hir transformed paw was a mess now; the drooling streams of pre covered the hand and even ran down hir arm in narrow rivers. Ember's cheeks reddened and shi suddenly felt a stirring at hir nipples. Looking down at hir chest, shi could see the outline of two very phallic bulges straining hir shirt, each end of the lumps facing hir as they ran up along the top of each breast. Shi didn't have to take hir shirt off...Shi knew hir nipples had transformed as well, and shi could even feel the cloth press snuggly against the sets of balls that had formed under them.

One of the cocknipples began to throb harder and twitch, a growing intenseness forming at the face of hir left breast. Hir eyes opened wide as a powerfully pleasurable orgasm ripped through hir, the nipple abruptly spurting hot semen into the fibers of the shirt and even shooting through it a few times. Seed rested on hir breasts above and under the shirt, and the panting tiger blushed as shi felt the cum pool in hir cleavage and sink in between hir orbs.

This abstract orgasm was identical to any other orgasm Ember had experienced in the past, only the pleasure emanated from hir breast instead of hir crotch. The event even taxed hir body, and shi felt tired after the new member stopped spasming. Even after the strange climax, Ember's arousal did not fade by even a fraction.

Almost as if in a trance, Ember murred and lowered hir eyelids, glancing at the five throbbing cocks that used to be hir paw. Shi pensively brought the cluster closer to hir face, and instantly shi was greeted with a powerful smelling musk, which was deeply intoxicating. Before shi knew what shi was doing, the herm opened hir maw and took what used to be hir ring finger into hir maw.

The flesh was hot, tight and moist with pre. It was not unlike how it felt to have Roland's member in hir maw. Ember reasoned that everyone's equipment was slightly unique in texture, size, and color, and those were the only real inconsistencies here. This additional phallus was thicker, longer, and tasted much more erotic. Ember blushed brighter and gave the throbbing thing a few gentle suckles, drawing out a few potent spurts of precum.

The two throbbing shafts on either side of the cock now buried in hir muzzle pressed stiffly against each of hir cheeks, the tips of which drooled their arousal fluid into hir fur. Shi could even feel the balls on hir palm churn and tense in response to hir self inflicted blow job, and eventually could feel the telltale signs of orgasm approaching. The shaft pulsed and bloated in hir muzzle and the fog of another climax overtook hir.

Seed suddenly erupted into hir hungry maw, filling it quickly and running out along hir chin and cheeks. Shi tasted so strong and salty; a flavor that was bitter but overly alluring. Ember jammed the once finger deeper into hir maw, forcing more of the cumming muscle inside hir and causing the tip to pop into hir throat and pour hot semen directly into hir stomach.

Midway through the delightfully disturbing climax, the member that had replaced hir middle finger abruptly began spurting hir new seed over hir cheek and into hir hair. Since this orgasm had started while hir other finger was still delivering hot liquid pleasure into Ember's maw, the herm experienced two overlapping climaxes. Shi gripped the steering wheel and dug hir sharp claws into it's material, whimpering in a cloud of heavenly rapture while shi tumbled through hir orgasms.

As if on cue, just as hir first fingergasm went from spurts to trickles, another finger erupted hot semen into hir fur, then another, and then what used to be hir thumb. Ember thrashed in the driver's seat, yelping and rocking the vehicle in hir revelry. Hir face was continually assaulted by hot spatters of hir foreign cum, matting hir hair and soaking whatever part of the seat it could.

Just as hir thumbcock started its climax, Ember quickly pulled the ring finger from hir maw, which was now relaxing and slowly going soft. Shi jammed hir thumb into hir mouth right before the spooge fired off, the awkward herm sucking hungrily on the pulsing flesh. The pearly fluid, while it still had the taste of semen, had a different flavor than that of the seed that shi had consumed from the other digit. It seemed more robust, potent in a big way.

Ember struggled to keep hirself from breaking things in the car; hir violent spasms were making hir bang hir knees, elbows, and feet against anything hard they could slam against. One orgasm was intense enough, but four at the same time was nearly crippling. Just as one of hir fingercocks ceased fire, hir other nipple throbbed and released more stickiness into hir shirt and chest, and then, it all culminated.

Ember's two foot cock took its turn. Once shi started to cum from the usual place, hir body stiffened, and shi was locked in a pleasure induced paralysis, each joint immobile. The only sounds that could be heard in the car were Ember's muffled, ragged screams of ecstasy and the sound of hir main cannon spraying jizz into hir pants. The noise reminded the tiger of a garden hose on full blast spraying against a thick tarp in forceful, rhythmic spurts. Shi felt hir heated load literally wash over hir leg and quickly fill hir sock, spilling over into the floorboard in a vast puddle.

When this and other orgasms finally subsided, it was all Ember could do to fall forward against hir steering wheel and pass out right then and there...

Part 3

When the blurry world in front of Ember's eyes gradually focused, the first thing shi realized was that it was night out. If hir head wasn't so foggy and aching, the gravity of this fact would have startled and worried hir. When shi had passed out, the sun was just rising. Had shi really been out all day? More incredible, had no one come across the car in all that time?

Ember's nose twitched. Shi had never smelt so much musky seed in one place. The car would never have a normal odor again. The ceiling, the floor, the seat, and the windows were all nice and slimy with both dry and still moist cum, along with a good bit of hir body. Hir left leg was cold and wet; hir fur was still matted with the huge load shi had dumped there. Ember blushed.

Shi became aware of something in hir muzzle and slowly pulled it free. Shi had managed to keep hir limp thumbcock inside hir maw the whole time shi was unconscious, and a line of what could have been saliva or seed trailed from hir lips to the tip of the shimmering member. All of hir transformed fingers, shi noticed, hung limp and were unresponsive.

The tiger knew that shi had to use this time wisely. The lust shi had been experiencing was unstoppable once it got a good hold on hir, and while shi was unaroused and focused, shi had to get to Carnal Curiosities. Even now shi felt tingling from various parts of hir body, and little lumps of sensitive flesh started to form on all parts of hir body. The tip of hir tail was more rigid and the fur started to become sparse there. Hir left leg was slightly thicker and less responsive than before. Even hir tongue felt larger and more sensitive than it had before hir slumber.

Quickly, shi started the car with hir left paw and threw it into gear. Looking both ways along the road beside hir, shi pulled out and hit the gas hard, ripping down the asphalt at a speed well over the posted limit. Ember could feel hir heart racing, and was well aware of hir situation. Hir phone chirped sharply, and shi glanced over to the device in the passenger seat. The lit screen indicated shi had missed over thirty calls, and the tiger had a good idea who was behind most of them.

The drive was agonizing. Why did the store have to be so far away? Ember had thought about calling, but decided there was no time to waste, and assumed the employees would really need to see this if they would have any hope of fixing hir. Shi risked getting pulled over almost constantly; hir speed was twenty or more miles faster than what was legal nearly the whole way.

When Ember finally pulled up to the alley entrance that eventually led to the store, shi realized just how bad hir condition was getting. It felt like the bones in hir left leg were slowly dissolving into thick muscle, and hir knee was getting to be less than responsive, making it hard to walk. Every part of the herm's body was changing, and shi felt these once slow changes come faster now.

Shi fumbled hir way out of the car and limped through the dirty side roads, tucking hir transformed paw under hir arm to protect it's sensitive skin. Even the normally loose pants shi wore, at least down hir left leg, were tightening around hir bulging limb. Of course, Ember knew it wasn't the pants that were shrinking...

The scene the herm finally found filled hir heart with despair. The inviting glow of the store's sign was absent. In fact, the sign itself had been removed. Even the intricately carved iron entry had been replaced with nothing more than a simple rusty excuse for a door.

Desperate, the tiger half ran, half hobbled over to the entrance, reaching out with hir good paw and opening it. It swung inward and clanged loudly on the inner wall, shaking and swinging back slightly. The inside was dark and foreboding, and Ember could barely see more than a few feet inside. Hurriedly, shi fished hir car keys out and fumbled with the small flashlight that shi had purchased some time ago that now adorned hir keyring. The versatility of such an item had proved it to be a smart buy.

As the beam cut through the shroud of black inside the shop, Ember's heart sank and shi whimpered, falling to hir knees. Emptiness. Not even the shelves remained. A multitude of dust particles swam through the air, giving the huge, vacant space a ghostly demeanor. Had they really just packed up and left in a matter of days?

Ember struggled to hir feet, which was a difficult task indeed, what with hir ballooning leg and trembling body. The leg in question was becoming more sensitive, and Ember could feel it pulse slightly and strain the material of hir shoe. It was on hir foot so tightly now that shi had doubts wether shi could even get it off.

Shi could no longer feel hir toes either, as if they had been consumed into hir fattening footpaw. To further the direness of hir situation, two large bulges had began to form on hir left rump cheek and side, stretching hir pants out and even ripping the fabric in a few places. These areas were also sensitive, and the tightness hurt substantially.

The herm was about to leave when hir light fell upon a single folded note in the middle of the dust covered floor. Shi approached the object swiftly and, with great effort, bent down to pick it up. The tiger quickly put the light into hir muzzle and unfolded the note without the use of what was once hir right paw.

You just couldn't stay away, could you Kitty? Did you miss me that much? :3 You know, I'm not supposed to leave any trail after we move, for obvious reasons, but I felt it wouldn't be right to not stay in contact with you. We had quite a time, yes? O.~ I wouldn't have left this if I wasn't sure you would be back. I knew you couldn't stay away from me...Well the best I can do is give you my messenger ID, which is CarnalCRoland. (Don't tell Mark and Mary that I gave you that, if you ever see them again!) Hop online sometime, I miss you already. big_smile

~Roland

The tiger let out a reserved sigh of hope, nearly dropping the flashlight in the process. Shi folded the note, stuffed it snuggly into hir pocket, and ran out of the store to the best of hir ability, bolting for hir car. Shi had to make it back to hir apartment and hir laptop; Roland was now hir only hope for normality. Ember's leg was now completely stiff, and every few steps shi could hear the fabric of hir pants tearing slightly.

When shi finally reached hir car, shi was forced to move the seat all the way back just to fit hir leg inside. Before doing so, however, shi was left with no choice but to pull the pocket knife shi kept in the dash and carefully cut hir shoe from hir changing foot. It resembled dough from a tin of biscuits busting free from it's confines, and the sight made the nervous herm blush. The sock was stretched tightly over the end of hir leg, and it was obvious that hir entire limb was becoming one huge penis. The heavy lumps at hir side were obviously the testicles growing in.

Another motivation to get home as quickly as possible became apparent with the realization that if hir legcock fully formed and managed to cum, it would turn the floorboard into a veritable pond. Shi turned the vehicle on with hir left paw, which was getting disturbingly tingly, and tore out of the alley, no plans of stopping until shi was in the parking deck of hir apartment complex.

Of all the things that could have happened to impede Ember's progress to get home in a timely manner, the flashing of red and blue lights in hir rearview mirror was high on the list. Shi was speeding home even faster than shi had when driving to the store, and shi had not seen the cop idling on the shoulder of the road. The tiger had been rubbing the tip of hir leg against the wet carpet under the steering column, and the erotic feelings shi experienced while doing so robbed hir of most of hir focus.

For a moment, Ember thought about speeding up instead of pulling over, but conceded to the law and drove onto the side of the road. Quickly and discretely, Ember reached into hir backseat to grab a towel shi had used to clean up a spilled soda days prior. Shi began fervently mop up whatever shi could in the car, the rag easily becoming over saturated after only a few wipes.

It was an embarrassing and erotic display, the herm leaning over the passenger side floorboard and wringing the towel out, watching a waterfall of cold seed pouring down and spattering on the carpet there. Shi managed to get the car looking almost presentable after three such acts, and threw the towel into the transferred semen with a wet splat.

No sooner had shi done this, there was a tap at the window. Nervously, Ember pressed the still sticky button on the side of the door, watching as the window rolled down to reveal a rather nicely built husky policeman with a handsome face. Ember temporarily forgot hir situation and found hirself murring as shi rolled hir eyes along his body. This attraction, shi thought, could have been because shi was getting hornier by the second, and all of hir cocks were growing stiff. Perfect timing.

"Uh, license and registration please." The canine had such an amusing look on his face, and Ember could have guessed several reasons why. For one, the tiger's car reeked of cum. Even though shi was hiding hir weird paw, hir nipples were still stiff in the fabric of hir shirt, which was hard to miss. Luckily, hir leg was concealed against the door. Ember one handedly pulled out the requested items and relinquished them. After analyzing them, the husky continued. "You were going awful fast, ma'am..."

Ember started to speak, but felt something bulge under hir chin. Hir eyes widened in surprise as the weight grew, stretching the skin and filling it with lumps of heat. At the same time, hir tongue had thickened and started to pulse softly, but felt very pleasurable. Shi reached up to rub at the new growth and stifled a moan, feeling out hir new testes that now hung under hir muzzle. Hir touch sent a ripple of hot pleasure through hir head.

Shi quickly angled hir head so the cop couldn't see these orbs just as he looked back from the documents. Ember decided to try communication, even though shi had doubts that shi could even use hir bulbous tongue.

"Aum sawwy aufisaw, kiyn of ahn amuwgency." Shi stammered, hir tongue growing thicker and throbbing in hir maw. Ember knew this was becoming the member that went along with the large balls hanging under hir chin, and as it grew, shi realized the uncomfortable truth as the tip pushed against the back of hir teeth. Hir tongue was about to push free from hir lips and breach the air. Even hir throat felt tighter as the thing grew and thickened.

"Well, the limits are posted for a reason, and you seem to be alright. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a sobriety test, your speech is slurred..." The dog said after a few awkward moments of silence. "Please step out of the car..."

Ember groaned as the noises the cop made only registered as gibberish, the herm completely enveloped in the trance or arousal. Hir tongue had completely shifted to something altogether new, and forced its way free of the confines around it. This shaft, as it finally reached its full length, was quite formidable, and a full foot was twitching outside hir lips. Hir jaw was pulled wide with the thickness of the hot pink phallus, but it felt so nice and warm, inside and out.

Shi contracted what felt like a new muscle in hir throat and watched as hir muzzlemember gave a hard, tightened twitch in response, leaking a trail of pre down the underside. Ember looked up at the cop with lust glazed eyes. The husky's eyes, much larger than the tiger's and full of surprise, darted from the herm's eyes to the thing coming from hir mouth, and then back again.

Ember suddenly didn't care anymore. Shi reached up and fondled hir chinballs and groaned, squeezing and pulling at them and feeling the cock respond with each grope. Shi didn't have to rub the cock; Hir mouth was doing quite a good job of stimulating the rod on its own. The cop, who was still rooted to the spot, only watched with amazement, mouth agape. Ember looked at the husky all the while, enjoying his expression and using the sight of his lovely body as a masturbatory aid.

The policeman still had not moved or said a word for moments on end. Ember moaned harder and louder around hir cocktongue, and hir chinballs tensed and churned. Eventually, shi yelped out in climax and clenched hir eyes closed, the cock jutting out of hir mouth tensing and bloating. When shi came, shi was greeted with the familiar lovely sensations of a normal orgasm, but it was concentrated and fierce. The bigger difference with this climax was a feeling of what felt like a compulsory spitting; heated fluid being forced through hir neck and out of hir tongue in hard spurts.

Unlike hir last orgasms, this time Ember's arousal had subsided when it had run its course. It seemed the other cocks didn't need to take a turn for hir to become clear headed again, and this time it didn't knock hir out cold. Shi could feel hir dripping shaft shrink and recede into hir lips again. Even though hir tongue was no more, it seemed hir taste buds had remained, and shi tasted hir seed on hir breath.

A hot blush filled hir cheeks when shi opened hir eyes. The officer was looking down at his chest and stomach in shock. His uniform had been tagged over and over again with hir spunk. The streaks of cum were plentiful, and even if it hadn't come from hir muzzle, it was an impressive load. There was a long, heavy silence.

"I...I'm sowwy..." Ember spoke sheepishly, saying the first thing shi could think of. Shi found it easier to talk when hir muzzlemember was soft, although shi still couldn't speak like shi used to. The husky looked back with a blush of his own and then shot a glance down the road.

"Well uh...Uh, yeah...maybe you should go..." He said awkwardly. The embarrassment of the situation was so great, it seemed, the cop just wanted it to be over. Ember nodded quickly and started the car. The tiger noted that hir good paw was itching, and the fingers were getting thick. Shi had to get home soon, especially now that the lumps along hir arms, legs, torso and even head were developing into more phallic shapes.

These growing buds were becoming more sensitive, and as they rubbed against whatever fabric restrained them, it sent pulses of pleasure through hir body like little conduits. Some, especially on hir stomach, were already reaching a length of a few inches and were forming fat testes under them.

Ember tore down the street, looking back at the poor husky in the rearview mirror. At least he got some action.

It was quite a task for Ember to get out of hir car now that hir leg had completely turned into a hard and throbbing member. A large vein of considerable girth snaked along the inner side of it and was visible through hir stretched and ripping pants. When shi hefted the now much heavier thing out of the car, shi was overcome with the urge to play with it and massage the sensitive underside until it shot gallons of liquid heat from the leaking tip.

Hir willpower held, and shi resisted the inclination, but the time shi was in control was wavering. Even the leg that felt like an awkwardly sensitive peg leg had started to grow tiny buds along its skin. These bumps pulled and stretched the flesh to make an existence of themselves, which was a constantly intense feeling that amplified as time dragged on.

The enormous cum filled balls on hir side churned and begged the herm to let them empty their payload from within the abused pants that clung to the orbs so hard that it was beginning to become distractingly painful. Still, Ember limped onward, trying not to put much support on the boneless hard on of hir leg, but still winching as the wet socked tip fell against the ground, leaving milky pools as shi moved.

To hir dismay and embarrassment, the lobby of the complex was busier than usual, and there were about six people waiting on the lone elevator. The shiny doors of the lift opened just as Ember walked into the interior. With no time to lose and several yards to the hir method of transport, the herm threw up the paw that had the least transformation.

"Wait! Howd the liwft pwease!" Shi called out while still running to the best of hir ability. Talking was a problem. Not just because it was horribly incoherent, but also because the vibrations stimulated the cock nestled in the wet insides of hir muzzle. Shi murred and felt it stir.

Ember managed to get inside the lift just before the doors closed. The people inside were unknown to the tiger, which was a good thing; Shi didn't want anyone shi actually had an acquaintanceship with to see hir in such a skewed state. Every single fur in the elevator was staring at hir like shi was some special effect rather than a person.

The elevator started to move and all the occupants of the small box pressed back against the walls, leaving Ember in the middle. The hermaphrodite blushed and tried a futile effort to look inconspicuous. Even in the impossible chance that trying to look natural would avert the eyes of the furs around hir, what happened next would have drawn those gazes right back to hir.

Ember suddenly moaned and grabbed at hir crotch, which began stiffening at an alarming rate. Within seconds the erection was at full attention. It took only but a moment of this additional tightness to do away with the pants once and for all. Hir main cock rippled with a plumping sensation and tore the pants at the seams, hir member bouncing free and standing defiantly at attention, leaving ribbons of fabric in its wake. The right pant leg was ruined and hung in tattered strips along hir still slender and athletic leg.

Hir left leg, which was far from slender, decided it would be a good time for it to follow suit with hir original shaft. It gave a powerful flex and a series of loud ripping noises echoed inside the walls of the elevator. A kangaroo woman behind the herm screamed when the last part of the pants, the part that held the huge balls that went with hir leg, tore finally, spilling the two orbs free. Ember couldn't see how large they were, nor did shi want to. Shi was busy rolling hir saliva over hir tongue and feeling the pleasurable tingle it gave as it grew.

Based on how they bounced and hung so heavily that it altered the tiger's sense of balance however, Ember would have guessed this new set of maleness was the same size, if not bigger, than hir breasts. Shi drew hir paw back to rub at them and moaned at the firmness and sensitivity shi found. Just this simple caress milked a liter of precum from the tip of hir toeless leg, and shi shook it a bit to free the sopping sock, exposing the obvious crown of a penis underneath.

Gasps and yelps were coming from not only Ember, but the others in the elevator as well. Everyone was horrified at the scene, and an elderly badger made a move for the emergency stop button. Ember's eyes caught this, and shi stumbled over to cut him off, blocking the panel. This alone made the man stagger away and join the others who huddled in the remaining corners.

"Awm sawwy. Aw hawp ta geb homb" Shi struggled to speak, even harder now as the cock in hir mouth throbbed at full length and twitched, shimmering in the light of the lift. The shaft between hir legs continued to bloat pleasingly, meat just materializing within it and causing it to grow bigger and longer. It was over three feet in length now, and hir already heavy balls were also increasing in size.

Shi curled whatever fingers had still not turned into members around the underside to hold it up, the tip almost touching the floor before shi had done so. The weight of the thing, when it finally topped out, was nearly as big as the herm hirself, and the heavy balls that hung underneath were so large that they rested against hir knee. Without control, Ember began rubbing the hot underside vigorously, treating the other occupants to spurt after potent spurt of precum that shot out from the tip audibly.

Maybe, the herm thought, if shi could just get this huge cock to blow its load, shi could regain control. Shi looked down with heavy eyes and watched the flesh throb, taking up more than its share in the elevator. Ember also noticed hir tail flicking lazily on the floor. The last foot or so of the thing had completely shifted into another hard, beating cock, complete with balls. Shi licked hir lips as hir mind worked.

The tiger moved the hyper sized shaft up against hir chest and breasts, moaning as it throbbed against hir. With hir fully transformed paw, shi hugged the thing to hir body, feeling it press against the half dozen cocks that were forming in random areas under hir shirt, at hir belly. The arm shi had wrapped around the shaft began tingling, and the familiar feeling of dissolving bones started to fill it. Shi could practically feel thick veins start to bulge under hir armpit and travel the appendage to the elbow.

Ember snaked hir tail up to hir paw, which now had only two working digits: the forefinger and thumb. The cocks that took the place of the others were hard and drooling already. The testicles on this hand were arranged differently than on hir already transformed paw and varied in size, showing off the randomness of the altering experience.

Taking the cocktail in whatever fingers would hold it, Ember spread hir legs, exposing hir dripping snatch. Shi wasted no time in forcing inch after inch of hot shaft into hirself, pushing through the tattered remains of hir panties and into the folds. It felt like shi was being mounted, yet mounting at the same time, and shi groaned around hir muzzlemember loudly in sexual elation. Shi could feel the balls on hir chin start to churn, and the hefty phallus that was spreading hir maw began throbbing and twitching wildly.

During the course of self fucking, Ember felt part of hir shirt rip in back and something sensitive spring free against the wall of the elevator. Shi groaned and flexed hir back, feeling the tightness of hir skin pulse and rip the garment in several more spots. It was becoming harder to keep track of all the things that were sprouting out of hir, although shi experienced the sensitive pleasure each one offered. Even hir organs felt less substantial, and nausea washed over hir stomach. This lasted only a moment, because then Ember felt a constriction within hir, and shi no longer felt the need for food.

Ember didn't care about such things though; now all shi wanted was to keep fucking hirself with hir tail until it, and the huge spire between hir legs, erupted. Shi didn't have to wait long on the tail, which soon twitched all the way to the root and and tingled with electric bliss. A torrent of spunk soon gushed into hir hungry walls from the tip of hir thick tailshaft. Shi whimpered and pushed hirself onto the girth more, hir silky insides kneading and pulling every last drop out of it. Soon, shi let the shaft fall out of hir with audible wetness, the thing laying heavily on the ground and drooling a steady stream of cum.

The patrons of the elevator seemed more fascinated than horrified now, all wide eyes bearing witness to Ember's sexual performance. Still tingly with the dual orgasms of hir tail and cunny, the tiger leaned forward and rubbed hir cocktongue over the huge shaft before hir. The caress of hot shaft against hot shaft felt so lovely, and shi could still taste with the member jutting from hir lips, and shi tasted wonderful. Greedily, shi licked and licked at the tight skin, making pre shoot from both tips.

The huge erection was spraying the ceiling with each spurt, and the clear pre had quickly started to drip down like water from the roof of a cave. When that thing decided to blow, the release was going to be epic. Ember knew this, but decided it was going to be worth it. Shi continued to lick at the stiff shaft and roll hir arm under it, building towards the eminent explosion with great anticipation.

The tiger's eyes rolled back in hir head and shi whined out a sultry groan. The balls under hir muzzle tensed and the shaft within hir muzzle finally released a fog of vigorous satisfaction. Seed splattered up along the top of hir main length, sliding up with great pressure before running down and coating the tight pink skin in various areas. The member in hir muzzle twitched with each jet, and Ember's body tensed along with it.

The feeling of hir gigantic testes churning and stirring made the herm's remaining knee quiver and weaken. As shi struggled to maintain hir standing position, the orgasm took hold. This time, Ember literally lost touch with reality, hir mind taken from hir and dropped in a shrouded ocean of ecstasy. Shi couldn't have opened hir clenched shut eyes if shi tried, as the strength of the climax paralyzed the herm.

It was by far the most riveting and intense sensation Ember had ever undergone by a wide margin. Every other orgasm shi had in the past, including the ones of recent events, weren't even on the same planet as the one that was blasting through hir body now. Shi could still hear, and the sounds that entered hir ears made the cumming herm blush and gasp.

The shaft throbbed hard and sent out wave upon wave of overabundant cum like a fountain. Shi could hear it blast hard against the roof and walls of the lift, and judging by the screams and gurgles around hir, shi managed to tag many of the people inside the elevator. Shi heard the ding of the lift reaching a destination, and the doors opened. Ember heard the yelling, frantic people run outside, and shi knew that many of them must have wanted to get off on other floors, but settled for this one.

It was likely that Ember's floor was the first stop as it was relatively low in the building, and as shi slid down the corner of the interior, shi moved hir good leg to keep the doors open. Shi whimpered and panted as the massive cock went from fervent spurting to heavy leaking, and Ember felt warm fluid crawl under hir and soak hir clothing and fur.

When shi opened hir eyes, it looked like a barrel of creamy milk had exploded inside the elevator. It drooled down the walls in thick rivers, it dripped from the roof in long, wide drops. The herm was awash in the fluid, slipping out unintentionally into the middle of the floor on a layer of slickness. Shi could feel the energy being sucked away from hir again, the telltale signs of passing out from exhaustion lingering close. Hir eyes wilted and shi wanted so badly to just drift into a nice, recovering sleep.

Quickly, shi opened hir eyes, rebelling against fatigue. If shi fainted here, shi would be doomed. With great effort, shi slid out of the elevator, crawling and dragging the heavy parts of hir transformed body along the carpet. There was a trail of sticky seed in hir wake, but shi didn't have the energy, or perhaps even the ability, to stand. The lift behind hir closed and began its trip another floor just as Ember turned a corner in the hallway, hir apartment only feet away.

Hir head felt tingly in places, and the sensations of more throbbing members growing along hir body had reached hir crown, small and tender buds sliding up in hir hair and above hir ears. Shi managed to climb to hir knee, sitting gently on hir massive sac for a bit of support, and reached out to punch in hir room code. There was a click, and the whimpering tiger turned the knob, falling inside and pulling hirself in. Shi quickly shut the door and looked to the coffee table several feet away. Hir laptop sat there with a multicolored screen saver displayed, casting light across the room in a pleasing kaleidescope.

Ember felt the arousal building again; the episodes were getting more frequent. Shi dragged hirself to the table and ran a cum soaked finger over the touch pad. The colorful lights faded to black and offered the herm a login screen. Ember groaned around the growing, cum laced cocktongue in frustration, and started to clumsily type in hir password.

After three tries, the tiger was finally allowed access to the workings of the device. Shi scrolled hir cursor quickly to hir instant messaging client and double clicked the pad. Patiently, Ember waited on the program to boot, sitting back against the couch and cursing the fact that hir equipment was so slow and outdated.

While the time ticked away, Ember's body continued to become more and more skewed into strangeness. Shi ran a paw over the thick lumps along hir belly, contained like sausages under the wet cloth there. Shi couldn't help but grope and stroke a few with hir still normal fingers, moaning as they spurted pre into the fabric. Hir other leg stiffened and started to bloat at an alarming rate, the testicles starting to balloon with girth on hir other side. The now flaccid legcock on the right began to stiffen again, and Ember whimpered.

Turning hir attention to the screen, shi noticed that the program had completed its boot up, ready for operation. Hir thumb twitched and the tiger sighed as shi noticed a vein running along it. With the digits shi still had, shi added Roland's screen name to the list, praying that the shemale was online. There was a few seconds of suspense before his name appeared in bold under the 'online' section. Ember quickly opened a chat and started bumbling hir fingers over the keys.

-roland its ember help changing bad- Shi managed to type. A few moments later, a response dinged in.

-Oh! Ember! =3 I was wondering if you were going to get in touch with me, kitty...Just as I was going to bed too...-

-serious in trouble- Ember typed in frustration, whimpering as the cocks growing on hir stomach ripped through the shirt and jiggled free. Shi looked down and whined, seeing all the throbbing members and the full balls each one possessed. Shi could feel the root of each shaft inside hir, taking the place of any organs that were once there. Shi honestly didn't know how shi was alive, because hir insides had to be a mess.

-Seriously? O.o Um, ok...I don't know what all I can do about that...It's kind of a danger of the things we sell...Here, let's open a webcam conference.- Roland responded. Seconds later, a window opened in the chat requesting Ember to join the shemale in a video conference. Shi clicked accept and waited, hir heart beating harder and harder.

Before long, Roland's face appeared on screen, his attention to the camera and adjusting it. The fox was only wearing a bra, and Ember couldn't see below his chest. When the shemale looked at his screen, he gasped and fell back in his chair. Ember looked sheepishly up at the camera built into the laptop shi was using and blushed.

The fox leaned closer and the speakers on the herm's computer echoed his words.

"Holy...E-Ember...What the hell happened?!" He stammered, biting his lower lip. Ember looked at hir screen to the fox, and the cleavage on display made each individual member along hir body twitch. The ones that weren't rigid were quickly becoming stiff.

-cant talk well took drugs together what now help- Ember only had one usable finger, and even that was tingling and plumping out. The keys of hir laptop were splattered with pre and semen; it was unavoidable. Roland merely blinked in shock as he looked at his own PC, flopping back in his chair and remaining silent for a few moments.

"Well...Um, I don't know how to say this kitty, but...There's nothing you can really do about this. We..." The fox looked regretful and sympathetic, but averted his gaze. "We warned you...I mean, you could try calling the hospital or something, but even if they can somehow help, which I severely doubt they can, you could be in hot water for taking the stuff in the first place..."

Ember's ears wilted from a combination of hopelessness and two large sets of balls growing in on top of them, drooping them with weight. Hir good leg had finally gone the way of the left one, and as shi moved the two legs against each other, the twin cocks pulsed with delight, fully hard and leaking.

Quite abruptly, a growth at hir chest speared outward and spread hir breasts apart as another shaft decided to materialize. This one was rather large, and shi could see the tip begin to tent the still intact breast of hir shirt as the meat pulsed between hir bosoms. Roland watched with a caring interest, wishing he could help, but at the same time enthralled with the transformation on display for him to see.

"Ember, this is bad! Call an ambulance while you still can!" Roland said, snapping out of his trance. Ember moaned lustfully as two large spires stretched hir skin at the sides, one just under hir arm, the other at hir midsection. The testes that inflated under these came about fast, equaling the size cantaloupes in a matter of seconds. The cock growing between hir tits pulled hard at the fabric until it ripped apart, the tiger's huge breasts bouncing free and the hard cocknipples there slinging fresh pre across the screen and coffee table.

Roland's interest peaked again, and his eyes were glued to the screen. Ember saw worry in his gaze, but this was buried under a layer of fascination. This chest member continued to spill forward, maxing out at over two feet long. Hir orbs were awkwardly spaced with this additional phallus, and the balls that had quickly filled in and distended hir flesh didn't help either. They were quite formidable, and found themselves tightly nestled into the bottom of hir soft orbs.

This member, originating from what felt like hir heart, twitched and pulsed much more powerfully than the other members, and without much warning, Ember felt a core centered orgasm advance. The firm sac squeezed between hir breasts clenched close to hir chest and the veins that coursed hard along the top and sides of hir chestcock pumped heat into its rigid form.

A geyser of cum in tail with a deep seeded pleasure burst forth from the the tiger, who whined around hir muzzlemember and tried hir best not to bite down on its hot flesh in the thrill of the moment. The potent semen connected with the laptop in hard, violent streaks, lines of it quickly sliding down the screen and sinking into the keys. Roland wore an expression of pure shock and awe, the image distorted from the semi-clear fluid that had smeared across it.

"Ember...I...I'm sor-" Roland started to say, the shemale looking on into the camera with a look of pity and care. The sentence, along with the picture itself, was cut off at once as the seed pouring from hir chest shorted out the computer, rendering it sticky and useless. With a whimper, Ember fell to the side after the cock had finished dumping its load over the table and hir laptop.

As shi lay there twitching, cocks beating with heat all over hir body, shi looked over a few feet to the wall on hir right, and noticed a long mirror. Shi had bought it the previous week to place in hir bathroom after hir old one had been shattered when it fell from the wall from poor mounting brackets. Shi crawled closer to the mirror, dragging the three huge member behind hir and feeling all hir new additions jiggle and bounce with even the slightest movement and adding to hir lust.

Shi looked hirself over. Shi felt the numbing fog of growth along hir scalp as cocks of various sizes pulled hir skin taut and drove themselves upward at all angles and curves. The crown of members consisted of seven shafts, the tiger counted, and one giant one that had started to bore out of the back of hir head. The full balls belonging to it draping over the back of hir neck like a hot water bag stuffed with a few baseballs. The second largest spires adorned hir head above hir ears like curved horns that pointed to one another.

Shi looked to the right, following the sensation of tightness in hir arm. The thing had completely turned into a shaft as long as hir leg, and when shi tried to move the girth, it merely pulsed and tensed pleasurably. The cocks that used to be hir fingers were now jutting out randomly under the crown of hir armcock, and several other shafts of varying fatness and lengths were actively spilling forth and making themselves known.

What used to be the tiger could hear spurts and spats of pre shooting out all over hir anatomy, and shi could most definitely feel the pre run all along hir form and soak the carpet in such an arousing and strange way. Shi was surprised that none of hir other cocks had spurted their load since the chest member; all the balls on hir twisted and distorted body certainly felt full and uncomfortable enough to pop. Shi felt like a sponge, and if shi were to be squeezed, cum would splatter in all directions and fill the room in copious amounts.

Ember turned hir head back to the mirror and watched as the member on hir head swayed with hir movements. Shi barely felt the cocks that had started to sprout on hir cheeks because hir whole body was wracked in state of almost orgasm. Shi felt a wet warmth under hir left eye and watched as two meaty testicles formed just under it and sat heavily on hir cheek. One of these balls sat lazily on another erect and twitching member right below it.

The herm counted the bulging spires on hir face and scalp again and came up with thirteen. Hir head had so much growth on it, it was hard to hold up due to the weight. Pre ran down hir face and soaked hir hair from the glistening hard ons which adorned it. Shi almost couldn't make out hir face at all now, and only saw a disturbing collective of masculine sex organs.

Ember's eye began to twitch above the balls that swung below it. Shi was breathing harder, and braced hirself for what shi knew was coming. Hir eye bulged painlessly and the colors that it held shifted to a constant shade of hot pink; the tip of a shaft emerged and continued to expand there. It didn't hurt in the slightest, but hir vision was slashed in half in an instant, and there was now a growing maleness spilling from hir socket. Once it topped out at seven inches, the base became flush with hir face, and it looked as though shi had never even had an cavity there in the first place.

The pink muscle felt stranger and more sensitive than most of the other shafts along hir body. Ember could feel the root of the thing deep within hir head, but even this didn't seem to have any affect on hir mind. Shi looked around wide eyed and the new addition actually swiveled slightly as shi did so, much to hir surprise. A rush of heat bellowed into hir head in a sudden burst, and the herm whined out around hir cocktongue in pleasure.

The member that replaced hir eye blasted a hot load of cum against the mirror, distorting the reflection. Ember was almost knocked out with the intensity. It wasn't as pleasurable as hir other orgasms had been, but since this shaft seemed to originate from hir brain itself, the climax it brought was, quite literally, mind numbing.

Ember panted and shivered on the moist carpet when the cock had finished its job, leaving the once tiger to wallow in hir own juices. Shi was starting to hurt all over, and desperately needed to empty the enormity of seed that was aching to be released from hir numerous sacs. Shi decided, with the last bit of strength shi had, shi would try to make it to the hallway and call for help, even though there was a nagging certainty that damage like this could never be recovered.

With great effort, shi managed to flip hirself over, yelping in a mix of pain and pleasure when the cocks along hir hit the floor and bounced in all directions. Shi started to pull hirself along the carpet with the one arm that wasn't completely phallic. Shi unfortunately couldn't grip the floor because all hir fingers had transformed completely. Hir other arm was useless, and jutted out to the side, rock hard and leaking, numerous shafts and balls developed along it. Any attempt to use it only resulted in it's length flexing and the herm getting a dose of distracting pleasure.

The cum and pre that shi had dragged into the apartment helped hir slide along, but it was an arduous task to just move a few yards. Shi was, after all, dragging three enormous members along with the uncountable others grown out of hir flesh. Shi wasn't exerting hirself, and shi found that shi wasn't running out of breath. In fact, shi discovered that shi couldn't breath anymore if shi tried. This didn't hamper hir, oddly enough, and it seemed such a requirement was no longer necessary to hir. Shi only felt a warm glow where hir lungs used to be.

Shi was almost in reach of the door when shi stopped, throbbing cockfingers inches away from the brass handle. What if...shi didn't go for help? What if shi just...let it all happen? After all, shi felt fantastic, and shi neither needed to eat nor breath. Hir balls would have to go off eventually, so that pain would subside.

Slowly, shi withdrew hir paw, watching and feeling it bloat and stretch into another massive cocktip. Shi rolled onto hir side and scooted back against the door, relaxing. With hir good eye, shi looked over hirself, seeing a forest of members each on their own cycle of pulsing and twitching. Other than the limbs being where they should be, it was hard to tell that the tiger was once a person at all.

Ember could no longer moan, but if shi could have, it would have been quite loud. A huge member suddenly forced its way through hir cunny from inside hir body, spreading hir legs wide. It was every bit as thick as hir leg, but it didn't hurt in the slightest; it only brought deeply satisfying, lustful pleasure as it stretched hir walls. It reached three feet in a matter of moments, and Ember felt the balls belonging to it begin to expand and pull at hir fur as they developed into hir rump, replacing it with a full scrotum of equal size.

The herm, clenched hir eyes shut and thrashed around in hir hot pre, closing hir cock legs around the thing and squeezing, earning hirself triple the pleasure, and four times as much as shi clenched hir cunny around the middle unit. Shi managed to wiggle in a way so that hir largest, crotch originated cock fell across hir torso and between hir breasts, running along the member that already occupied the cleavage.

While shi still had a working elbow, the herm ran hir cockish arm over the sea of spurting shafts and shivered as they swayed like rigid grass from the caress. Each time shi touched one, it sent a ripple of pleasure to hir very core, and only increased hir yearning to cum.

The member in hir maw was growing substantially, and hir muzzle was becoming very, very stretched. The balls hanging from hir chin also were steadily increasing in size, and they soon pressed against the mammoth cock that was rising from hir crotch, which had started sprouting members and balls along its flesh. Even each of hir legs had more than a dozen pulsing spires dotting the length.

Hir shoulders began to transform outward into phallic poles, the bones underneath quickly liquefying into nothing. The testicles sprouted as always, and this new sagging weight covered what little could still be seen of Ember's chest and stomach. While shi was massaging hirself by rolling the still barely functioning arm over hir body, it became unresponsive and grew stiffly out to the side, reducing the herm to a helpless lump.

Other than the uncomfortable fullness of hir various balls, shi felt quite wonderful. The cock twitching from hir wet folds bloated out wider, and gave the herm one last twinge of female pleasure before the walls of hir cunt soaked in and became one with the flesh, reducing hir to a shemale, if shi could be called such.

Ember felt hir jaw snap and dislocate as hir tongue reached such an impressive size that hir muzzle could no longer hold it. The sound was rather disturbing, but even this loosening didn't give the shemale a scrap of pain. Even when hir jaw and muzzle melted into the muscle that was jutting out of hir face, shi felt no ache.

Shi no longer had a maw. Instead, hir neck and most of hir head had become one big shaft that rose from between hir old shoulders. Shi could see the thing dripping and twitching as it pointed higher to the ceiling and caused hir vision to be locked to the roof above, unable to lower hir head.

Shi watched as the top of hir head dissolved into the flesh from the view shi had from over the two testes that had formed under hir eye. It was the last thing shi saw before hir eye was altered into the final, throbbing spire of hir new body of cocks. Shi felt the crown of hir member covered head fall flush with the tight flesh of the cock shi was absorbed into, and then could only feel. Shi had become a thing, albeit living. Shi couldn't move, shi couldn't see. Shi couldn't even tell what parts of hir body were what before the transformation. All that mattered was shi could still feel.

And what shi felt next made all shi had endured the last few days well worth it. Each of the cocks on hir body pulsed in unison, and every set of balls tensed. This foreshadowing event made Ember's body tense and tighten. Hir only regret was that shi couldn't scream out in pleasure.

Every single cock, from the smallish ones on hir side, to the huge ones that used to be hir limbs, erupted in simultaneous climax. Ember thought nothing could feel better than the orgasm shi felt in the elevator, but this was easily one hundred fold more pleasing. Hot semen splattered all over the walls and floor, even the ceiling. Shi felt the wet heat wash over hir as the jets of cum fell back onto hir body as they continued to spurt. It was much like a thick, creamy shower of full blast. Almost instantly the shemale felt the spunk rising under hir as it filled the room.

If this feeling of unparalleled euphoria never ended, Ember could easily live like this forever. For a moment, shi thought it actually wouldn't cease because it had been going on for what felt like minutes. Eventually, the feelings of pleasure did recede, but to hir amazement, they did not fully end.

Most of the cocks had finally stopped jizzing everywhere, but some still continued to offer pleasure to the once tiger. Whenever one of these cocks would complete it's climax, another orgasm from a different cock would begin. At any given time, there were more than a half dozen members spurting semen and drawing intense bliss to Ember's new form.

This pattern continued on and on. There was never a second when Ember wasn't wrapped in multiple orgasms. Without the need to sleep, eat, or breath, the shemale could stay like this indefinitely, and shi so sorely hoped that shi would. Shi wanted nothing to interrupt hir bliss, and shi thought of nothing but the pleasure, because there was no need to consider anything else.

The last thought that Ember cared to think about before committing hirself to hir knew life as a constantly spooging mass of cocks was, Why the hell couldn't this happen sooner?!

"Yeah, John, I know you've got other janitors in the building, but you know I'm the best!" The middle aged badger grumbled over to an annoyed looking raccoon behind the front desk. "I want a raise, and I want it now! I'm tired of shampooing the carpet needlessly because people think it's okay to drag their garbage out of the apartment without making sure it's not gonna leak! Did you see the carpet on floor twelve before I cleaned it?! There was this long trail of what I guess was spoiled milk coming from one of the units! That's disgusting and preventable!"

Sarah didn't give the two much attention as shi entered the building. All the leopard cared about was seeing if Ember was alright. Shi had noticed the other herm's car in the parking deck, so it was at least a relief that the tiger had gotten home finally.

The herm sighed in exasperation as shi noticed the big "OUT OF ORDER" sign taped to the elevator doors. Shi would have to take the damn stairs, and even walking was a challenge after the night before. Ember had really done a number on hir, and had given hir a nice limp to remember the encounter by.

There was an eerie quietness to floor twelve when Sarah stepped out of the stairwell. Shi walked slowly to Ember's apartment, looking around nervously. The scent of shampoo and musk lingered in the air, and the leopard started walking faster, trying to ignore it.

When shi went to punch in Ember's apartment code, shi stopped suddenly as shi heard something wet splash under hir foot just as shi stepped up to the door. Shi looked down to see a vast puddle of white fluid spilling out from under the door around hir shoes. Shi bent down curiously, and was taken aback by the strong smell of something shi knew quite well.

"Ember...what happened?" Shi stammered, quickly hitting the combination into the keypad. There was a click. Sarah let out a heavy, nervous sigh. Shi turned the handle, having a good idea of what shi would see on the other side of that door. Shi was right...

Epilogue

Sarah stepped back down the step ladder, letting out a sigh and dragging hir arm across hir brow. In one arm, shi held a basket of oranges. The other had a heavy duty glove covering most of it. The light brown leather looked well used and sturdy, yet loose and comfortable. The leopard looked down the rows of evenly spaced trees of the orchard, then up into the mostly blue blue sky, set apart by a few clouds here and there, and smiled.

It had been six months since shi moved out into the vacant countryside, and things were going so well. The trees were bearing fruit, the weather was great, and there was no one to bother hir. Of course, the only reason shi was able to purchase such vast farmland was from the mysterious check left to hir from someone named Roland. Shi remembered opening hir mailbox and seeing the plain envelope, opening it, and reading the enclosed, typed up note that only said, "Hope this helps..."

Shi was never one to deny such gifts, especially when the amount was in the seven digit range. It allowed hir to purchase the farmhouse that shi now resided in. Sarah's money troubles were over, and since shi had paid a company to deliver groceries to hir on a regular schedule, shi never needed to leave the property. Staying put was fine with hir...

After walking the lengthy path back to hir house, Sarah pushed open the door to the roomy interior of hir living room. It was all well furnished, but it was all only for hir. Shi moved into the kitchen, which was connected to the spacious living room, and set the basket of oranges down on the counter. One of the fruits bounced out and rolled off the table, but with quite literally cat like reflexes, the herm snatched it before it hit the floor.

Shi tossed it up in the air and caught it a few times before returning it to the basket. Hir eyes were drawn to the window out back and a smirk grew on hir muzzle. It was about time for a cleaning...Shi quickly ran to hir room, a large master bedroom on the second floor, and changed hir clothes. When shi returned to the kitchen, shi was wearing a two-piece orange bikini that advertised hir admirable bulges. Shi adjusted hir breasts and crotch before opening the sliding glass door to the backyard.

Sarah walked jovially across the green grass behind the house until shi came to a large, octagonal structure. The building didn't have a roof, and the walls were about thirty feet all and fifty feet wide. The walls had a wood finish, and there was a large staircase built to the structure that led to a door about fifteen feet up.

The herm ascended the stairs, murring softly, and opened the door, which creaked loudly. Shi gazed into the blue sky once shi was inside again, and took a deep breath. Fresh air however, didn't feel hir nostrils. Instead, shi caught a potent whiff of a bleach like odor. The leopard looked down at hir custom built construction and flicked hir tail.

Inside, most of the space was taken up by a giant, donut sized pool that filled the octagonal building, leaving only about three feet of walking area around the edge of the pool. The inner walls were nondescript, but the bottom of each had a long, thin drain. The liquid inside the massive ring, however, wasn't water...

Wasting no time, Sarah dipped hir foot into the white, creamy fluid, murring at it's relative coolness against hir hot flesh. It was a weird, thick feeling, but shi loved it every time shi entered. When shi pulled hir foot out, long white ropes trailed from hir toes back into the pool. Shi smiled, and jumped forward, sinking into the fluid with a solid splash.

The substance felt cool in most places, yet warm in others, all the while tingling hir flesh. Shi didn't doddle in the strange white pool for very long though, and began to move through the cream towards the center island. The small plateau was circular, and only about three yards in diameter, which was just enough room for hir to pull hirself up and stand. The fluid dripped sloppily off hir fur and spattered on the tile all around hir, and the voluminous amount still clinging to hir body made hir darker fur have an opaque value to it.

"Hello there, Ember...Miss me?" Sarah mewed, looking at the center of the small island. The body there, if it could be called a body, trembled slightly at hir words. It was a fleshy, amorphous shape without a patch of fur on it. Countless erect and drooling cocks made up the mass, each a different shape, size, and color as those around it. For every member there was a pair of matching testes, and each sac looked full and tight. A few of the lengths climaxed, sending hot cum through the air and into the fluid, which was apparently an unimaginable amount of semen.

When Sarah opened Ember's apartment door more than half a year ago, Ember still had somewhat of a humanoid shape. Shi could tell where hir legs were, as well as hir arms, head, and general body shape. The transformed herm had since lost every bit of recognition though, and looked as if shi was a squid-like mound of masculine genitals. Shi, or it, as it now seemed, couldn't see or move, but Sarah knew that Ember could at least hear.

As Sarah watched hir mate twitch and spasm, shi smiled to hirself. Even though this cockish monstrosity looked nothing like Ember, the feline knew it was. Whenever they were near each other, Ember's cock body came more and harder, even more frequently, than it usually did. Ember needed only affection from someone who loved hir, and no longer needed food, sleep, or oxygen.

"Mmm, I'll take that as a yes..." Sarah walked over, hir footsteps making a splat with every step until shi was inches away from the throbbing mass. The leopard ran a palm up Ember's irreversibly changed form, palming the bottom of several hard dicks as shi did so. Each one climaxed hard at the touch, and streamed seed into the air, Ember, and Sarah. "Ooh, so excited to see me...Want to have a little fun?"

As if in response, one of the bigger cocks, a thick and veiny length of about three feet long in the center of Ember, stiffened up hard and twitched, eventually blasting out an audible orgasm that splattered into the collective around them. Sarah giggled and hugged the slick and juicy cock close to hir breasts. It oozed hot spunk into hir hair and shi murred.

Shi stepped back a bit and took off hir bikini, dropping them beside hir with a few wet plops. Shi murred and moved back into close proximity, crouching down before sliding hir body up against Ember's. Shi felt at least forty hot shafts explode into climax under hir body, and shi moaned hotly as the steamy fluid coated hir belly and most of hir body.

"Mmmm...That felt good...and I'm sure it felt amazing to you..." Sarah cooed softly, reaching around the rubbery form below hir and hugging it close, sending several more throbbers into orgasm. Shi straightened up a bit and sat between two of the shafts, rubbing a paw along the back of one of the shafts jutting almost completely straight up.

This particular member, although not the biggest spire in the mass, was positioned in placement and size in such a way that Sarah equated it to what would be closest to Ember's head. It looked nothing like a head, but it was easily the most well proportioned and symmetrical penis among the others. This phallus was much harder to get off, and wouldn't spurt with a mere squeeze or caress; it behaved much like a normal cock, even though it was about two feet long and almost a foot thick.

Along with the different behavior and location of the cock, it also had very feint, almost unnoticeable stripes along the shaft, of only a slightly darker color than the rest of the reddish dick. Sarah was so certain that the throbbing cock was what was once Ember's head, or at least had become it, that shi had put a blue collar around it months ago with. The leather was tight around the sensitive flesh, but wasn't nearly uncomfortable enough to cause Ember any pain.

"Mmm, you're surprisingly gushy today, Ember..." Sarah purred, leaning in to nuzzle against the hot striped cock with the collar around the base. The crown spurted a shot of crystal pre in response, spattering against Sarah's back. The leopard giggled ad gave the flesh there a lick all the way to the tip, where shi began to kiss at the hole, pushing hir tongue into the opening hungrily. This act was the equivalent to a passionate french kiss, according to Sarah.

A few turgid cocks blew their sticky loads across the area while shi tongued at the hole atop the twisted and sexual form beneath hir. The collared shaft returned the affection by offering up copious amounts of hot preseed for the leopard, which shi hungrily gulped down. Sarah murred loudly and pulled off, witnessing more and more shafts pulsate and blow cum out in thick jets all around and against hir. The herm grinned and licked hir lips, tasting some o the delicious seed that had dampened hir fur.

Feeling that they had had enough foreplay, Sarah clambered onto what was once Ember and reached down, forcibly taking a twelve incher below hir into hir paw. The eager throbber immediately started to cum, shooting pearly spooge against the herm's backside. A few other shafts joined in in no particular order.

While Ember was still cumming, Sarah sat down onto the twitching rod, forcing it hard into hir tailstar about halfway. Shi yelped in pleasure, and felt the member continue to inject warm and sticky cream into hir tight pucker. Despite the unit being well lubed, it still had trouble spreading Sarah's plush rump and burying itself deeper into the hot tunnel due to its girth. The leopard yelped and whined, breathing heavily in elated pleasure and slight pain, gripping two random cocks like handle bars.

This carnal act was common between the two, and Sarah had ridden nearly all of Ember's cocks, save for the ones that weren't small enough to fit inside hir. Each time shi was penetrated, be it in hir ass, cunny, or mouth, the corresponding length would climax over and over. It wasn't rare for one of Ember's dicks to spurt more than thirty loads in just a single orifice over just one session. The rigid prick that was now driven completely into hir rump was no exception.

Hir stomach started to tighten uncomfortably for a moment as shi held the position, but eventually felt the pressure give way when shi relaxed more and allowed the pent up seed to spray back out of hir around the cock. Hir own cock was hard and leaky, eager for stimulation. Fortunately, there was a nice bundle of members for hir to rub hirs against.

Sarah moaned into the main member, nuzzling the side of it as it leaked pre into hir hair. Pressing hir body close to Ember's, shi felt several phallic protuberances reach the edge and splash hot ooze into hir fur, which only made hir want the mass of sex even more. The member that shi had begun bouncing on would surge and gush inside hir each time shi brought hirself to the root, cycling out the previous loads with fresh ones.

The herm thrust against a much large and thicker cock, watching the flesh tighten as shi did so, before witnessing it spurt in a geyser of white. Shi of course wanted more, so shi reached under hir legs and took hold of a shorter yet much thicker cock than the one already inside hir. It started to orgasm instantly, but the herm knew it was just the first of many. Shi rose up from the longer member, letting a torrent of Ember's essence spill out of hir, and slammed down on both cocks, the long one in hir tailstar, the thick one in hir pussy.

The leopard screamed in delight, and more than a third of Ember's dicks burst into climax, sending cum flying. Sarah gasped sharply while the two spires spreading hir lower holes continued to cum, making hir feel so amazingly full. Shi began to work hir body up and down on the spurters, leaning up to nuzzle Ember's supposed head.

"Mmmm...Don't cum, not yet...I'm close..." Shi whispered at the member, which flexed and twitched, nearing an orgasm but holding it back. Sarah worked hir paws up and down the two shafts shi held firmly in hir paws until they blasted their loads, allowing hir to move to different members. Shi leaned down a bit and took a smaller cock into hir mouth, which instantly rewarded hir with a hot mouthful of jizz.

Shi gulped it down hungrily, still bouncing on the two dicks and making a huge puddle of building cum beneath hir. Sucking on any given phallus on Ember's mass was like helping yourself to an all you can eat semen buffet. The one shi was nursing now had surprisingly large balls, so the constant tap of spunk was too much for Sarah to drink completely, and about half of each orgasm would spill back out and down hir chin, neck, and healthy breasts.

While Sarah worked hirself all over Ember's exotic body, shi could feel hir own masculine orgasm build to it's peak, leaving hir seconds away from climax. The leopard sped up, growling in lust and driving hirself hard into the multiple shafts that were spreading hir apart. As hir vigor increased, the already short time between Ember's climaxes reduced even more, into what felt like an almost continuous orgasm.

Sarah pulled back, letting the member in hir maw slip out and paint hir chest with spunk. Shi reached up to wrap hir arms around the collared member and yelled out passionately, hir body tensing up rigidly while hir hips only rode hir strange mate faster. Sarah's own femmecock pulsed and throbbed against the cum soaked forest of masculinity and felt the point of no return hit hir hard.

In an incredible display of sexual elation, the leopard smalled down as hard as shi could, causing the body of cocks to jiggle all at once. The herm's cock suddenly erupted, spilling several jets of hir own seed into the endless amount that Ember had already poured out. Hir mouth hung open in a loud moan, and shi hugged the head cock firmly against hirself.

Just as Sarah popped, Ember did too. Ember's orgasms were usually random and were stimulated into orgasm independently of each other. When sarah would play with him, however, all that changed. Every single one of Ember's members suddenly spurted, sending semen flying in all directions. It was like Ember was the center of a fireworks display; bursting forth multiple times like a full sponge that had been squeezed hard and fast.

Sarah grinned and continued to feel hir pleasing climax wash over hir along with Ember's seed. Shi also helped stimulate the striped member as it finally came, shooting jets of white straight up into the air so that it rained down upon the two. It took a full two minutes for Ember to stop spraying, but eventually the climaxes concluded.

"Wow...Amazing, just like always Ember..." Sarah murred, slipping off of the members and grunting with a blush as shi felt about six loads of cum pour out of hir backside. Although the transformed thing in front of hir was never flaccid in any sense of the word, after shi would fuck Ember, all the cocks seemed to soften just a bit. A few seconds later, however, they would all be at attention and randomly spurting again.

"Well, I should go for now...but you know I'll be back." Sarah said, turning around after grabbing hir saturated bikini. Shi hopped into the moat of cum around hir and swam to the other side. The liquid had gotten so deep that it was overflowing along the edges.

The herm pulled hirself out of the semen and walked around to a valve that was affixed to the wall beside the door. With a grunt, shi turned it several times and the ring of Ember's seed began to drain quickly. After a few minutes, the pool was only about a fourth full, and Sarah turned the valve in the other direction. There was a small shower built into the wall on the other side of the door, and the cum drenched feline stepped in and began to bathe hirself.

"I'll see you again later tonight, hun." Sarah said while shi washed the seed from hir fur, which was quite a task. Eventually, shi walked out of the shower, hir fur void of spunk. Shi took a look at Ember, who was already cumming randomly again and very slowly adding more cream to the pool.

"Three times a day, just like clockwork. I'll be back when it gets darker to do it all over again...Love you, Ember..." Sarah murred and winked at the blob of masculine equipment in the center of the structure and opened the door. Shi stepped out, closing the door behind hir and skipping along the grass, thoughts of the next erotic encounter dancing in hir mind...

END

Definitely one of my all-time favorites.

There's so much to love here: the way second transformation is drawn-out, how Ember fights as hard as he can to stop it even as the unstoppable change slowly cripples him, the description of the penises growing along his torso straining against his shirt, the part where one of his eyes changes into a penis and he cums from his brain, and the scene where his growing tongue-cock grows so large that it breaks his jaw and absorbs his face.....it's incredibly erotic all around.

My only real complaint is that it feels anticlimactic when he accepts the change near the end. I think it would have been hotter if he had kept resisting until the change was complete, at least, or if the story had gone into a little more detail as to why he decided to give in as opposed to just saying "it felt good".

I wonder what Ember's mindset is like during the epilogue. What thoughts are going through his brain at that point?

I just like talking about this story. Hopefully there are other people here who like it as much as me.