Topic: The Kickbacks

From here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12466031/

Kevin reached between his legs and touched the pussy that now resided there. He breathed in sharply as his fingers caressed the puffy, triangular flesh of his new sex organ. It was a dog’s pussy, he knew. He’d seen the shape countless times on the bitch he had as a pet growing up, but this time it was larger. . . human sized. The lips of it were a darker speckled flesh that contrasted with his fairer natural skin color.

It started with the genitals last month too. He sighed and drew his finger away just as a small bead of liquid formed longingly in the new Y shaped crack. Warmth spread through his crotch, but he had to ignore it. As he buttoned his pants, he took a moment to flush the toilet even though he hadn’t used it. He couldn’t stay in the bathroom forever; he was expected. It was time to speak. The bathroom’s valet handed Kevin a towel, but he was distracted by the new sensation of his pussy rubbing against the inside of his briefs. It fits fine, he thought, it just feels weird.

A fully suited, fully groomed Kevin Alphonse Baker stepped into the massive conference room. Hordes of eager investors, speculators, employees, and their families applauded as he made his way to the podium. But in that sea he saw only one face. He could pick her face out from a crowd of any size. It was he eyes, he thought, those big gorgeous green eyes, accentuated with eye shadow, those gentle lips pursed into a straight line. He was sure many people here were clapping only out of politeness, but her applause was a different kind of facade; it was an indictment. Even as the MC handed him the mic the eyes of his ex fiance burned into him from the second row.

“Twenty five years ago,” he started, the crowd falling silent, “if you had told me the future of beef would be in Asia, I would have called you crazy. But today, expanding markets in China and cultural shifts in attitudes toward consuming beef in India mean that soon we might be seeing the biggest demand for new ranches in Asia rather than here at home.” Some pictures of popular asian landmarks -- the great wall, the Taj mahal, the streets of shanghai -- flashed up on the projection behind him. In the middle of all the pictures was a stock photo of a bunch of men in suits excitedly shaking hands and smiling. “Today, I’m proud to announce a brand new initiative for expansion. One that will provide jobs for tens of thousands of workers at home and abroad: The Pan-Asia Ranching Expansion Project!” Applause filled the room again as a large title card filled the wall behind him.

He absent-mindedly scratched an itch in his crotch and was startled at the unfamiliar sensation. He missed a beat, but the moment was soon out of everyone’s busy minds. Everyone’s but hers. She looked at him now, a look disappointment on her face. She knew. The rest of his presentation continued without a hitch, and he rejoined the diners below. On his way off the stage he mimicked the stock photo from earlier, shaking hands will all manner of colleague and skeptic. They didn’t know, he thought, that the hand they shook had been touching that THING between his legs. He hadn’t even remembered to wash it. He took a roundabout path, but very consciously made his way to that woman in the crowd. When he finally reached Kayla, she shook his hand too.

“Nice presentation, Mr. Baker. Beef markets in Asia, very interesting.” she glanced lower. “I do hope no. . . personal problems get in the way of it becoming a reality.”

“I’m seeing a doctor, Kayla.” He wasn’t. She sighed. “Please. . . give me a chance. We had so much together.”

Kayla leaned in a bit to whisper in his ear, “Nothing you can do can make up for the way you shattered my life with your disease, Kevin. My very conceptions of reality. My dream of a family. . .” She withdrew and smiled  “If you would like to talk more to my department, It would be best to utilize the company-appointed liaison.” That smile would have fooled almost anyone. It was practiced, natural. Of course Kevin could see through it, but the artistry of it made him desire her all the more.

He wanted to stay there forever, grasping her hand, looking into that practiced perfect face. A few months ago they had negotiated the expansion into South America together, and today they couldn’t have been further apart. Without another word he nodded and took his leave. Appearances must be upkept, and he had taken far too many “personal days” in the last month to simply leave, so he stayed. He stayed and shook hands and drank drinks with his coworkers until it was safe to leave. A torrent of thoughts raced through his mind all the while, and somehow his multi-million dollar proposal -- the one that could make or break his career-- took a distant third. He was preoccupied by the fear of the unknown, the fear of his physical changes and what he way wake up to tomorrow, but he was more distracted by the fear of the known, the fear that now, certainly, Kayla was lost to him.

By the time Kevin all but staggered through the rain and into the cab, he had gotten quite a few congratulatory drinks. The driver’s headphones filled the car with muffled Bollywood. He let his hand wander toward his crotch. The driver was surely distracted with drivng, he thought, just be casual. The truth was he couldn’t resist. He felt a familiar relentless horniness approaching him. With his legs splayed a bit, he could see the slightest outline of it against his slacks. As he drew his hand across his crotch, he felt how soft the lips were, and how warm! He hadn’t expected them to be so hot. He flexed a muscle and felt his pussy twitch underneath his hand. It send shivers up his spine.

It had all started about a month and a half ago. He and Kayla had been waking up after a night of celebration not too different from tonight and quickly found that Kevin had a generous pair of mare’s lips between his legs. Kayla fell into an uncharacteristic fit of panic at the sight and immediately dashed out the door. She had never returned, and life was difficult without her as he had continued to change. In a few weeks his lower body had completely been transformed into that of a mare. It wasn’t until he had traveled out to his country home and let one of his prize stallions mount him that he returned to normal. He had been driven by an insatiable horniness that had been growing through the month. And he could feel it starting again right now. He moved his hand away and caught a glimpse of some wetness through his pants. This wasn’t the night he expected to have.

Kevin slammed his house’s door shut and immediately started taking off his suit. Gus came over  to meet his master without a moment to lose. He was a gorgeous Rottwieler and of course he was always excited when someone entered the home, especially Kevin. He came up and goosed his nose against his owner’s groin, almost knocking him off his feet. Kevin recovered drunkenly.

“Not tonight, Gus.” He clenched his teeth and quickly put Gus outside, and then put out a dish of food and water for him. The patio area was generous and he had access to some property and shelter, so he’d be fine. He wasn’t eager to get raped by another animal. Last time he thought it had cured him when that horse came inside him. Now he knew that it had only changed his affliction, not stopped it. He would find a cure this time.

With Gus out of the way, he retired to his bedroom and got undressed. The room felt massive. Not only did Kevin do well for himself, but it was also still mostly furnished for two. Piece by piece his clothes came off, and he didn’t stop until he was completely naked. His alteration was obvious in the full-body mirror. He walked forward, noting how it made his pussy bounce a bit as he went. He could feel its warmth across his thighs, and the cold touch of his hand was electric, ushering a moan from his lips. he rubbed a finger up and down the slit, reveling in the odd sensation. He popped his index finger in his mouth and salivated on it a bit for lubricant. Lowering his hand, he slowly he worked his finger a ways into his new pussy. It felt wonderful. He gripped his finger with unfamiliar muscles and moaned in pleasure.

Lost in the sensation, his balance abandoned him and he tumbled over, colliding with Kayla’s old dresser. Some of the drawers fell open, and as he went to close them he saw something in one of them. The toy was peeking out from under some towels. It was one of her dildos! He moved the towel over and found something of a collection. One was a standard pink vibrator, and the next was a larger human-shaped dildo. The third and final one was a simple butt-plug that they had bought months ago but never used. Jackpot. His pussy was actually dripping at this point, and he was willing to bet any attempt to return these would end with a restraining order.

He started with the vibrator. First he inserted it while it was off. Pushing inch after inch of the soft tube inside him. Only when the vibrator was fully buried into his cunt did he turn it on. Immediately he was awash in sensation. The vibrations traveled through his crotch, satiating the heat that had grown in it. Suddenly Kevin wondered why women don’t use vibrators more often. He allowed his whole body to relax. After a few calming deep breaths, the toy still buzzing away in his pussy, he scooted up the bed and laid his head on the pillows. Again he reached down and worked the vibrator in and out of his pussy. Slowly increasing in speed. He got closer and closer to climax, but the simple vibrator began to feel so small. He grabbed lube from the drawer and slid a finger in along side the vibrator. The puffy lips easily gave entrance to his finger, and it felt heavenly. As he neared his climax, the world around him got hazy with pleasure, and he slid yet another finger inside of him before his body was wracked with orgasm. The next breath he took was profoundly relaxing. Soon he was asleep there on the bed, the toy still buzzing away in him, and his fingers still buried in his twitching pussy.

Kevin awoke to both a headache and a stomach-ache. The lights were still on and seemed all too bright. He woozily sat up to look at the clock and felt the vibrator shift inside him. It buried deep within him, but the battery had worn out. Kevin relaxed and removed the pink shaft slowly. The Blu-Ray player said it was 7:20 AM. It was only as he finally stood up and looked in the mirror did he notice the changes. First, the patch of black skin had spread all around his groin and almost down to his knees. It also spread up his belly a ways, and even onto his chest a bit. 6 pink dots arranged in two rows adorned his abdomen. Nipples. The lowest two nipples were as big as his normal nipples and even had a slight swelling behind them. A matting of very fine peach fuzz coated his groin, and he knew that it would soon develop into fur. As he turned, he noticed a very obvious addition: a tail. He had had a mare’s tail once before, but this one was different. It was stronger, heftier, and still covered in skin. He wagged it back and forth a bit, testing it. It certainly affected his balance more than the mare’s tail had. He figured he had a dog’s asshole at this point too, but he didn’t know of any significant differences in that department.

He had to stop when he suddenly felt nature calling. He jumped over to the bathroom and sat down on the seat. The tail made finding a comfortable position difficult, but he managed. Pissing was the strangest sensation and it sent a shiver up his spine.  It was always a suspicion of his that sexual activity fueled the changes, and waking up today seemed to support that theory. Perhaps he could slow the changes down if he could resist, but even now he felt the lust in the back of his mind. Eyes closed, he dropped his chin to his chest in relaxation. When his eyes opened, he noticed what appeared to be a black ink tattoo just below his lowest nipples. As soon as he wiped (Some thing he learned was necessary with his mare’s pussy), he took a picture with his cell phone and started to copy down the symbols by hand. His tail wagged back and forth unconsciously with excitement.

After tossing the sex toys back into the drawer, he woke up his computer and did some morning research. The office wouldn’t expect him until Monday, thankfully.. First, he learned more about dog reproduction than he ever cared to know. In the process, he looked at information about hormones, heat, and of course he looked up photos and videos about mating, and about how the male’s penis would swell up inside the female, locking them together as the male came. Without thinking, he started to finger himself as he clicked from site to site. He saw how their knots swelled up as big as his fist and felt a drop in the pit of his stomach. His pussy looked larger than the ones on the dogs, how big of a knot could it hold? He shook his head and pushed those thoughts away for now. Next, Google showed him thousands of runes, symbols, etchings, and hieroglyphics. None of them looked anything like the ones on his stomach.

A knock at the door shook him from his trance. He jumped up, quickly donned some pajamas, and then also threw on a robe for good measure. He cracked the door and a very similar face was on the other side. "Kayla?"

She pushed him aside and entered the house. "Shut it."

Kevin slammed the door. "Your nerve! Barging into my home after rejecting me like that last night!"

“Please, no shouting," she sighed.

"You're lucky I'm just as hung over as you," he continued in a normal tone. "Now explain yourself." Kayla looked disheveled. Gone was the composed and calculated image of feminine strength in business, and in its place stood a frumpy and worried looking girl. She was wearing a coat and a skirt that touched the ground. With a sigh, she started to undress.

A sickening fear started rising in kevin's stomach. The fact that she was wearing slacks under her skirt seemed to confirm his suspicion. When she dropped her pants, he instantly recognized what he saw. A horse's sheath and balls rested between her legs. He turned away and bit his finger. "I'm scared, Kev." she murmured after a brief silence. Kevin was shaking, but he forced himself to regain his composure. The last thing she needed was his panicking.

Cautiously he turned around. "May I?" The girl nodded and he kneeled down. The generously-sized sheathe was cream-colored with pink spots. Two balls hung like fists in a supple sack beneath her. They probably rubbed against her legs as she walked. What he did next surprised them both: he stood and hugged her. He had been there last month, naked in front of his lover, ashamed, afraid. He knew that all she wanted at that moment was acceptance. She had abandoned him, and he didn’t want to inflict that pain on her. So he embraced her not as a lover but as a friend and a fellow victim clinging to his humanity. “When did it start?”

“This morning,” She whispered. This disease was still new to him, but he had at least one month of experience that she didn’t. He postulated that she hadn’t felt much of the horniness yet, but even as the thought crossed his mind he felt something warm stirring against his leg.

He drew away and held her shoulders. “It’s going to be alright.” A glance downward confirmed that a bit of her new penis had extended from the sheath.

“How can you say that!? My life is ruined. The only person in the world who won’t run away from me screaming is you. This thing is so horrible. . . I woke up today with it staring me in the face, Kev, it’s huge. The only person I’m compatible with now is you and your freaky horse pussy.”

The word stung. “Actually. . .” kevin started to undress. “It’s progressed.” Soon he stood naked in front of her, tail curled up between his legs, brushing lightly against his new canine pussy. Kayla gasped. “It will happen to you too. You continue to change, Kay. It’s not just the privates.”

Now it was her turn to stare. He let her stand and look as long as she wanted. At his new nipples, at his tail. There was a resignation in her face. “What do you know about it?”

“Not much, I’m afraid.” He started pacing, nude. “Only that the changes continue until. . .”

“Until what?”

“Well. . .seemingly forever. I have a theory on how to ‘reset’ them, but as you can see,” he gestured to his groin, “it doesn’t last.”

“Are you growing dog’s tits?”

“I, uh. I think so.”

“Good lord.” She slumped onto a nearby couch, her legs spread so that the new meat could rest comfortably between them. “I know you were lying when you said you were seeing a doctor yesterday, Kev.” He figured. “What are those symbols above your crotch?”

“A clue,” he smiled, “I found it this morning.” He walked over to her. There was an unusual smell about her, which he forced himself to ignore. “I can’t figure out what they mean.”

Kayla rose with energy, and her junk jiggled unceremoniously. “We need an expert. Someone who knows about these kinds of symbols.” Kevin couldn’t help but smile, “Until further notice, we’re partners in solving this thing, Kev.” She crossed her arms. “Your tail is, uh, wagging.”

“Oh, sorry.” He felt ashamed. Noticing that her penis had failed to retreat into her sheathe he mentioned, “Shower’s open if you want it. I’ll call the University.”

Not a moment later she was in the bathroom with the water running. “My stuff’s still here?” she called through the door.

“I’ve. . .been really busy with the proposal,” Kevin lied. He’d actually been really busy worrying, traveling, and masturbating himself into a haze. She’d know that soon enough, though.

Twenty minutes later Professor Layla Chaves, the head of Linguistic Studies and Ancient Writing at the University of Texas eagerly made an appointment to study some unidentified writing that a couple had come across while they were landscaping.

As kevin was hanging up the phone he heard the shower door open, “Kev?” The tone she used caused his stomach to sink. His fears were immediately confirmed when he saw the dripping figure of Kayla at the door. Her equine penis was limp, but fully extended from her sheathe. It was slightly smaller than his forearm and speckled pink and white just like her sheathe. Thick, veins traced across its surface. The head of it had swollen immensely, and he knew from experience that she must have just worked herself to orgasm. He could see a horse’s tail swaying behind her, and her ears were now large, pointed horse ears that stuck off the top of her head. Her feet were lengthening, and she was standing awkwardly on the flats of them still. He approached and she made no move to shy away. As he helped her to the couch (it was difficult for her  to stand) he noticed that she was larger than he remembered, more muscular. It was subtle, but she was only slightly smaller than him now.

“You’ll have to learn to walk on the balls of your feet.” He said, not mentioning it when her cock flopped against him. She moved it with her hand, and a heat immediately shot to the canine bits between his legs.

Tears began to form in her eyes. “I’m a monster.” She wailed. “I’ll never close another deal as long as I live!”

“Shhh.. it’s only temporary, babe.” Kevin embraced her on the couch until she calmed down a bit. “We have a meeting at the University in an hour, Kay.” Her legs were still fairly normal, but the feet had extended and her toes had started to merge together. It would probably only be a day or two until she had hooves in the place of her feet. “I don’t know what this is, babe, but we’ll beat it together.”

“Do you forgive me?” She asked softly “I cut you loose, abandoned you.”

“Of course, I forgive you. I would have done the same thing.” He smiled. “We’re sharks, Kay. Cutting off slack and trampling people on our way to the top is what we do.”

Her beautiful green eyes locked with his, “You were going to be the one I regretted, Kev.”

For once in his life he was absolutely certain she was telling the truth. “I’ll go to the University. My changes are easier to hide.”

“No.” she held his hand firmly. “We’re in this together.” She needed him.

“Well then.” He leaned in close, “we’d better figure out a way to hide those legs soon then.”

Re: The Kickbacks

==
=====
=Chapter 2=
=====

The changes were so unbelievable that anyone who saw them would probably think it was some sort of strange prank. Or so Kevin said as he merged onto the freeway, “I figure the labs, the cells, the doctors, the media. . . That doesn’t happen until a few days later, when the find out it real all along.” Kayla stared daggers at him from the passenger’s seat. “--if it happens at all.”

“I’m not sure I believe your story about those markings just appearing on your stomach,” she said, as she fiddled with something beneath the blanket that covered her lap.

“Oh really, THAT’S the part you’re worried about? And don’t touch it, you’ll just make it worse, trust me.” Each time he thought about his fiance’s alteration, the hefty sheathe and balls she’d found between her legs, he found himself getting hornier. He wore two pairs of underwear on this trip, just so his juices wouldn’t be visible if he got especially turned on. Kayla was wearing a bulky snowboarding jacket with the hood up in order to hide her ears. He could see them protruding against the inside of the hood, but they’d be invisible if you didn't’ know what to look for.

“It’s the only thing that could be fake.”  she muttered, lifting up the sheet. “I can’t cross my legs like I used to. And my. . . balls. They move even when I’m not thinking about them. Like the skin is crawling. or something.”

“That’s normal,” he reassured.

“I think my butt hole is different. I can feel it now, against the seat.”

“That’s normal too, I think. At least that happened to me when I had a horse’s asshole between my legs.”

“This is all so fucking weird. How are you not panicking, Kev? I’ve been going crazy this whole month thinking about you losing your manhood, and here you are driving along as if nothing was wrong.”

Truthfully, he was probably just as scared as she was, but he really didn’t see any benefit to freaking out, especially while he was driving. “I’m scared too, but I guess I just have more experience with it. Just. . . keep your head on your shoulders. This disease, curse, whatever it is hasn’t injured me yet, and I can still work. Plus, I did get my penis back, for a day or so.”

Kayla sat nervously. She seemed preoccupied. “Has it affected your. . . thoughts at all?”

Kevin knew what she was referring to immediately. “You will get hornier, Kay. I imagine you’re feeling it double because of. . . well I mean because you’ve got testicles now.”

Kayla blushed as bright as Kevin had ever seen. “Oh and what? Women are just as horny as men are.”

“Uhuh. Well I’m not going to get into that argument now. We’re here.” The Hummer took up two handicapped parking spots in lot C of the University of Texas. “Professor Chavez should be out to meet us in a moment. If something comes up just pretend to get a text so I know to leave.”

“What could come up?”  Kevin gestured to her lap. “Oh.”

Moments later a redhead had approached the driver’s side. “You two must be Mr. and Mrs. Baker?” She was middle-aged, but was actually quite stunning.

“Mr. Baker and Ms. Platner,” he corrected. “You must be professor Chavez?”

The newcomer stood on her tip toes and peered into their vehicle. Her fair and  freckled features barely made it to the window. “Hello there,” she waved to Kayla  “I must admit,  it’s very  unusual for me to come out and meet people in the parking lot. This better be legitimate.”

“My partner has an injury in her leg.” He noted. “Climbing accident.” They chorused simultaneously. The glove box clicked open, and he handed her a folded piece of paper from it. “See if you can figure out these markings.”

The professor sighed. “I’ll take a look, but I’m extremely busy. Finals were today and next week’s the deadline for grades, not to mention two of my research projects. I may be able to look at it next month.” She peered over to Kayla, who was fidgeting with her hood. “Isn’t it a bit warm for a jacket?”

Kayla turned to Kevin. “We’re prepared to compensate you to expedite the process.”

He nodded and produced a wad of hundred dollar bills. The professor’s mouth fell open slightly, but he took her hand and counted the bills into it. Kayla fidgeted a bit in her seat as he counted. “.... 47, 48, 49, 50. That’s five thousand today, five thousand when you call us with an answer tomorrow.”

She was dumbfounded, “I. . . This feels shady. I feel like I’m dealing drugs or something.” She looked around and pocketed the money with a smile, “But you guys seem trustworthy enough. Anything else you need?”

Kayla pulled out of cell phone “I just got a text, Kev. We should go.”

He smiled. Already? “That’s it. Call us when you have something.”

“I’ll try to hurry, but I don’t know. . .” the professor mumbled as the hummer backed away.

Kayla reached over slightly and squeezed the driver’s thigh as they pulled out of the lot. She lifted her misshapen feet and rested them on the seat to hide the protuberance between her legs. “That was fast,” chuckled Kevin.

“Oh God, Kev,” she wailed,  “I can’t explain it!” her hands slipped beneath the blanket. “She was just so hot. I’m not gay, or I’ve never  felt. . . gay or whatever before but --”

“It’s the horniness honey. It messes with your libido, but you’ll be fine.” He removed one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on her lap. Her member twitched beneath the towel as she gasped, surprised. “We’re high enough off the ground, that you can probably lose this towel, babe.”

With that Kevin’s hand closed around the towel and he slowly began to slide it off of her. Kayla made no move to stop him and in fact seemed to revel in the sensation of the towel being dragged across her skin. She closed her eyes. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her penis extending lazily from its sheath about a foot. It wobbled against the seat between her legs as the car jostled them. Sleek hair now covered her tail and flowed onto the seat beneath her. He wondered if her tail was as uncomfortable as his was cramped behind him in the seat. He lifted his butt and freed the extension from his slacks with a flick. She watched him do this intently. “Your pants.” she whispered.

It was only when he peered between his legs and saw his juices spotting the crotch of his pants did he fully realize how horny he’d become. His pussy ached to be filled, and he suddenly became very aware of the sensation of his shirt rubbing against his new, sensitive nipples. They were still fifteen minutes from the house. The had only just entered the forest it resided in. Desperately, he pushed the dirty thoughts into the back of his mind. “That was. . . a bit of an exorbitant bribe, babe.”

“Need I remind you of the stakes?” She asked, gesturing to her half-erect penis. It was slightly smaller than a horse’s, but it was still almost the size of her forearm. “And you, with your pussy. So strange. So. . . tight “ She looked at him with a hazy, sultry gaze “I want to see yours, honey.” Kayla leaned over so her breasts rested against his shoulder and slowly drew her hand up his leg and right onto his crotch. She gave it a gentle squeeze with her palm, and Kevin nearly melted in his seat.

“We’re almost home, babe.”

Kayla leaned closer, and her hood fell from her equine ears. He felt her breath on his neck now and the heat of her body, and he could hear the sound of her misshapen feet shuffling to accommodate her new position. Her penis flopped unceremoniously across the center console; it had grown quite a bit.“Pull. Over,” she whispered.

Only seconds later, the hummer was resting a short ways off a back road in the forest. In fact, with the small, tinted windows, he figured they had a pretty good degree of privacy. Kayla immediately started taking off her coat as kevin unbuckled. Her cock surged from her crotch, fully erect. Kevin could feel the heat and smell the musk of it filling the cab. Powerful veins traced their way across the pink and white splotched shaft. He marveled at the shape of it: almost gracefully smooth, with a beautiful medial ring and blunted head. She placed her changing equine legs up on the seat as she started to crawl towards him. A tongue which seemed almost a bit too large licked her lips. As her eyes locked with his, her ears twitched backwards in a way that almost looked seductive.

Kevin felt an intense sinking feeling in his stomach, but it didn't’ stop there. It went straight down to his loins and his pussy muscles clenched just as they had when he was stuffed with the vibrator last night. His heart was racing in his chest and his skin, especially the new dark skin in his groin, grew flushed. That cock needed to be inside of him. He felt like he should be horrified, but if she wasn’t (and the look she was giving him now suggested she wasn’t), then he might as well enjoy it.  He reclined the chair as his partner approached him. After straddling his leg seductively, the first thing she did was help him shed his shirt. He could feel her heavy tail resting on his knee, and the warmth of her plump balls radiated through his slacks. Kayla gasped as she saw how Kevin’s changes had progressed. He hadn't noticed it, but his lower nipples were developing, and now six of them were the same size as the ones on his chest. The two lowest nipples looked even larger, and forming breast tissue had expanded them into cuppable teats. They each reached out and touched one, caressing the new breasts that sagged slightly over Kevin’s waistband. The nipples were incredibly sensitive, and grew erect in the cool air of the car.

Kayla must have picked up on how pleasurable the touches were to her lover, and when she pinched one Kevin released a very real moan accidentally. She lifted aside the breast she was fondling and lowered her hands to work on his zipper. As she opened his fly, a very strong, musky odor filled the car. If he hadn’t given himself completely to the lust, he would have been embarrassed about the strange new smell coming from his pussy. His lips stood proudly from his groin, glistening with moisture, and the cold air felt like heaven on them. They worked his pants down around his ankles together. The touch of her soft, fuzzy skin as she straddled his leg was intensely arousing. Her balls, which were now as large as peaches, churned directly against his naked thigh. He could feel her asshole touching him further down his leg. It clenched in time with the twitches of his Girlfriend’s cock. His knee brushed against the end of her crack and the start of her tail. Each time her tail flagged, the long strands of horse hair tickled his calf.

Her hand reached between his legs and fondled  his triangular pussy. “You’re so wet. . .” She whispered, drawing a finger down the crack where the plump lips met. It sent shivers up his spine and to the tip of his tail. Gently, almost hesitantly, he reached his hand down to her crotch and stroked her balls. She jumped a bit, startled, but quickly relaxed again as he slid his hand up and grasped her cock. It pulsed powerfully in his hand as he stroked it, and suddenly she seemed so strong and masculine. After all, her shaft and balls were so large and virile, and he had lost his set completely. He felt a bit ashamed at first, and it quickly faded to fear as he realized she was probably stronger than him at this point. He was at her mercy, but he loved kayla and trusted her, and presently his fear became relief and submission. Let her do what she will with me, he thought, she would never hurt me. Now he was relaxed and excited, and he opened himself completely to his lover’s wishes. On his hand’s next stroke, a small spurt of pre dribbled down her shaft and onto his thigh.

Kayla continued to gently grope his pussy, and then began probing at his entrance with a finger. Kevin leaned back against the headrest and gasped as she penetrated him. The finger had been thoroughly coated in his lubricants and so slipped right in. It felt absolutely divine, and soon she slipped another finger along side it, working the pair in and out. His hips undulated in time with her thrusts. “More,” he moaned, barely more than a whisper.

She smiled, “What’s that, Kev? I can’t hear you.” She let her three fingers sink in as far as they could.

“Oh, More, Kayla.” He looked at her almost pleadingly, “I want to be filled up.”  He couldn’t believe the words coming out of his mouth, but he truly meant them.

His lover obliged him by sliding her pinky in as well. Amazingly, Kevin found himself easily taking four fingers, and as she worked them in and out of his pussy, he strained his new pussy to grip them. Her eyes widened as she felt his passage take inch after inch of her hand. Before long, her palm had disappeared up to the thumb. As lost as he was in the pleasure, Kevin managed to retrieve some lube he had stored earlier in a cubby on the dash. He popped the cap, spilling lube over Kayla’s fist, all down his pussy, and onto the seat below. Taking the hint, she gently began to insert her thumb. The moment he felt the tip of her  thumb slip inside, he had an incredible urge to grind downward onto her fist. He exhaled and pressed down, working her hand farther into his cunt. And she, realizing what was happening, helped. Time seemed to hang still as she finger-fucked him. Then, with an immense popping sensation, her hand slid in to the wrist.

Kevin saw stars as his pussy contracted with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Kayla gasped and began to withdraw her hand, but he held her wrist until his climax had passed. before long, he relaxed his grip and she slid out of him, leaving his pussy gaping slightly open and blushing a slightly darker hue. The haze of insane horniness began to leave his mind, but he could see in his lover’s eyes that hers hadn’t. He casually flicked on the radio and turned it down a bit. Thankfully, it was tuned to a very fitting jazz-funk station.

With no small amount of tripping and tangling of unusual limbs, Kevin managed to crawl back into the back. He leaned over the center bank of seats and gazed behind him, lifting his tail. It wasn’t fair to leave Kayla high and dry, was it? As clumsy as it was in the interior, she found the gesture incredibly attractive, and the pussy that faced her was very inviting. Wasting no time, she climbed back, cock bobbing in front of her. She emptied what remained of the lube bottle onto her cock and massaged it around its surface as she moaned. The pulsating hotness pressed against his pussy, and Kevin closed his eyes and raised his ass. The shaft was smaller than a full-sized horse’s, and his pussy was certainly larger than any dog’s. It fit perfectly.

Both gasped as the broad head of her penis sunk in. Kevin’s pussy spasmed, gripping the length inside him in serendipity. She pressed a few more fantastic inches in and stopped, withdrew her cock almost completely, and then plunged it in again. She began thrusting into him, each time sinking deeper and deeper. He squeezed and massaged the length as it filled him more and more. Each clench of his pussy was rewarded with a powerful throb from the shaft within him.  As her median ring slipped into his puffy sex, he found the insatiable lust had returned full force. Soon her thrusts starting picking up speed, and before long Kevin felt another climax building. He accepted her deeper and deeper inside of him.

Neither Kevin or Kayla ever wanted it to end, but soon he felt the blunt tip of her cock swelling deep inside his abdomen. The sensation of her penis growing within him was too much to handle, and he toppled into a second, even larger climax. His lover loosed a triumphant moan as she gripped his waist and hilted herself within him. Her flare expanded, stretching his tunnel wonderfully as jet after jet of hot, hot cum started pouring into him. Drop after dollop of excess horse cum slopped onto the seat beneath them, squeezing between his abused pussy and the turgid meat of her shaft.

After what seemed like an eternity, she slumped down onto his back, cock shrinking inside of him. “That was,” he panted, “incredible.” As she withdrew herself, he felt almost cheated that she wasn’t staying in him longer. However, the feeling was fleeting. As the swollen head of her cock popped free, a small waterfall of cum and lube spilled out of his pussy. It was immensely satisfying.

She sighed and collapsed onto the seat beside him. “I can’t believe that just happened.”

“I could get used to that,” he groaned.

“Gross, Babe.” She sighed and glanced around. “We’re going to need to get this detailed.”

Kevin stretched and slumped down onto the seat next her, a fresh dribble of cum leaking from his groin. He could feel more inside him, filling his passage up. “I’m so full. . .”

Kayla yawned and leaned back in the seat. “Really? I’m famished. Let’s go home and get a bite to eat.” She leaned over and kissed poor, exhausted Kevin’s cheek. “I’m just going to rest my eyes a bit.” Seconds later, she started snoring.

Her penis had almost fully withdrawn into its sheath, and she looked quite peaceful, despite her changes. The car came equipped with two blankets in case of emergency. As soon as she was covered and seemed comfortable, he hopped into the front seat and drove them home. Sleep didn’t sound like such a bad idea to him either. All they could do now was wait for a call anyway. By the time they got home, they had to lean on each other for support. It was only 6:00, but they were truly exhausted.
==

Kevin awoke to a bright, artificial light and Kayla staring down from above. “Espresso?”

He squinted, “Please. What time is it?”

“We slept a full night’s sleep; It’s 4:00 AM.  I for one certainly feel more awake and collected.” She stood and walked from the room, “Oh, and I have good news!”

“Was it all a dream?”

“Unfortunately not” she half-shouted from the other room. He could hear the distinct clopping sound of hooves on the kitchen tile. “I woke up an hour before you and got to work.”

“What work?” he groaned, shutting his eyes. He knew he had changed more, but for the first time he didn’t want to know what it was. He’d have to face the facts eventually, so why not stay in bed a while?

“The professor found our ‘exorbitant’ bribe very motivating.” the clopping stopped as kayla reentered the bedroom carrying a miniature ceramic mug. “She called half an hour ago. I’ve been following up on her lead.” with his eyes cracked, he confirmed his suspicion that her feet had been fully transformed a horse’s. She sat on the bed next to him, “Sit up and drink.” The scent of fresh coffee filled the room.

Kevin sat up and reached a paw out to take the mug. They froze. It would not be fair to call the thing at the end of his arm a hand anymore. He now had four stubby digits tipped with black canine claws. The new paws were not as narrow or small as he knew they would become, nor were they covered in hair yet. However, their shape was completely unmistakable.  He slid from the covers and found that his other hand had been similarly changed. Both paws hovered in front of his face, and tears gathered in his eyes as he rubbed them together in disbelief. It was a very bizarre sensation.  “My thumbs. . .”

“I saw when I woke up.” She placed the drink on the end table and grasped his paws in her very human hands. “Don’t panic. We live in the era of the mind, and I’ll care for you until we get your hands back.” Her fingers seemed larger than they had been, and he realized that she was indeed larger than himnow. Her breasts had shrunk and were now barely present at all. Glancing down, he saw that her calves were much shorter while her feet were much elongated and ended with a pair of heavy, powerful hooves. Coarse white hair covered almost her entire leg below the knee.

His teats had grown considerably while he was asleep. He was now the proud owner of no fewer than eight pointed breasts that ran down his stomach. The lowest ones were about the size of large oranges, but each pair above was smaller than the pair below. The new breasts jiggled as he ran his paw down his belly. His new paws weren’t as sensitive as his hands had been, but the pads on them were smoother than those he had seen on dogs. After all, they hadn’t built up calluses yet. He made a very canine whine, and his paws snapped in front of his mouth in horror.

Kayla regarded him grimly, “Come now, stop complaining. We have work to do.” She brought the mug up to his mouth, “move your hands.” Hearing her call them hands calmed Kevin, and he allowed her to pour the espresso directly into his mouth. When he was finished, she set the mug down and embraced him. The gesture came as a surprise, but he welcomed it. The touch of her very firm midriff against his new teats was strangely comforting.

With his chin resting on her shoulders, he had an excellent view of the new mane of thick hair the ran between her shoulder blades. With a long sigh, Kevin separated himself and rose from bed. Kayla the horse-woman, his lover,  stood with confidence on her new hooves and towered more than half a foot over Kevin who still had his human feet. In the back of his mind he found her strength very reassuring. “I hope our researcher found something promising.”

“She was able to identify their origin, but we’ll need to meet with another expert to decipher them. Oh, and it looks like we have new material to work with!” Sure enough the symbols, which originally only occupied a small section of flesh above his lady bits, had multiplied. The line of ancient text now reached his mid-thigh. His changed skin was taking on a charcoal shade, but the deep blackness of the lettering was still legible. “Well unless you snuck out to a tattoo parlor last night, I suppose the symbols do in fact come with the changes.”

“You thought I’d lie to you?” He folded his arms across his chest. Apparently, they had retained their full range of motion in spite of the changes. . Now they rested right above his top pair of teats. “You’re the only one who knows about my condition and I told you right away.”

“Our condition,” Kayla frowned. “And don’t get all self-righteous. I had just been betrayed by my own body when I said that . I wasn’t prepared to trust anything.” Every curtain in the house had been drawn for over a month, and now the pre-dawn sun spilled around their edges and teased their attempts at privacy. She turned to them and whispered, “I’m sorry.”

“What?” He smiled.

She faced him again, unamused. “I’m sorry, okay? Don’t dwell on it.” With that she strode carefully to the computer in the next room. Kevin followed behind her, wrapping himself in a sheet for warmth. “The symbols are South American. Proto-Myan or Proto-Incan, she can’t tell which. However she shared a contact who can apparently read them.”

“Can we email her?” He worried.  “I think we’re changing faster than I did last month. The curse is accelerating.”

Kayla flicked her ears in a way that seemed agitated. “We’re calling it a curse now?” She exhaled quickly through her nose. “I guess that’s fair. I actually managed to get a hold of her via phone already.”

“And?”

“Brace yourself for bad news. She refuses to even look at anything but the primary source.”

His heart sunk. “That’s absurd. Send her the drawing.”

She shook her head, “Tried. And she can’t be bought either, apparently. She turned down six-figure bribes. Something about being academically principled.”

“So she’s a damn psychopath.” Kevin murmured.  “Great. What are we supposed to do, truck me over there so she can oogle me?” He gestured to his groin with a paw. Kayla stared silently. “Oh no.” Dread filled him at the implication of her silence. “We can’t share this with a stranger!”

“Maybe we can afford to show one person. Without someone to corroborate her claims, she won’t be taken seriously.”

Kevin paced. “And if we send her a photo she’ll just think it’s ‘shopped.” He knew she was right. They could afford to show one person, but was it really necessary? “Where is she?”

Kayla grimaced. “Xinjiang province. On an archeological dig.”

Kevin bounded over and grasped her broad shoulders with his paws urgently. “China!? I thought she was an expert in South American Languages!”

“She can also dust bones like no one else. Her presence was requested by a colleague. Not due back to the USA for a couple months.”

“Well, shit.”

China was really not the worst place she could be, they determined over a light breakfast that Kayla prepared. With his new proposal, he could justify a short-notice business trip to China as research. “Xinjiang is probably the worst place in China to start factory farming,” he muttered, struggling to load the dishwasher with his new paws. “It’s all deserts. If we go up there, I’m going to have to change the project completely.” The glass he was handling crashed to the floor, shattering. He just stared as Kayla moved to sweep it up. “I’ll be ruined if this proposal fails, Kay.”

She laid a reassuring hand on his shoulder, and a shiver made its way down his back and to the end of his tail. He still wasn’t used to that. “You’ll have to cancel it after the trip,” she whispered. His head drooped in resignation, and he found himself staring directly at their altered bodies. His partner’s penis nestled snugly in her sizeable sheath and the absence of his own manhood. Her hoof clicked against the designer tile as she readjusted her stance. She was right.

“We’ll need to go through Mexico,” he muttered, “I’ll never get through airport security here in the states.”

“And what about me?” asked Kayla, “At least one of us needs to fully-abled to make the trip. My legs are just too much.”

“I might have a solution for that,” he said, looking up. “But you’re not going to like it.” He smiled inwardly. “At first.”

Re: The Kickbacks

==
=====
=Chapter 3=
=====

“Are you sure you’re good to drive?” asked Kayla, her horse ears flat against her head.

Kevin glanced to the passenger seat. “Uh yeah, I haven’t had a drink since the conference on Friday.”

“Not that. I just mean. . . you know, with your hands the way they are.”

“It’s a hummer, not a damn jet, Kay,” Kevin sighed. He flicked on his turn signal and the wipers scraped across the bone-dry windshield a few times in awkward silence. “My arms still have their full range of motion. I just have to be careful about how I grip the steering wheel. It’s fine.” He reached an arm behind himself and rubbed his tail which was sore from being bent at an odd angle.

It was important to empower him, thought Kayla, but damn if the hairs on her new mane weren’t standing on end. “Okay, well if you feel like you want me to drive, I’m pretty sure I can still work the pedals with these hooves.” She could see her partner’s new teats bouncing beneath his shirt as they drove down the country road away from the city center.

Their plans had come together fairly easily, but it was still going to be risky. And Kayla really didn’t like the first step which brought them out to the country home, but at the same time the thought of mounting one of their mares intrigued and thrilled her. It would be taboo, but there was no one to judge them. Besides Kevin seemed to have taken the plunge last month. There were no other options, she told herself, at least one of us has to be fully human for the journey. However when she tried to tell herself that she did want to, that she would only do it because she didn’t have a choice, she couldn’t help but feel like she was lying to herself.

“Alright, we’re here,” Kevin announced as he shifted the car into park awkwardly with his paws.

“And in one piece, too. I’m surprised.”

“Ha ha,” he laughed sarcastically, fumbling with his buckle before hopping down to the driveway. “I’m pretty sure hummers are meant to hit into things anyway. We wouldn’t be getting our money’s worth if I hadn’t flattened those saplings in the median.” They were far enough out to escape the prying eyes of any neighbors, so Kevin lowered his pants a bit and let his tail stretch out.

The horses, excited about the company, ran to the edge of the fence some twenty meters away. Kayla’s hooves, in turn, clopped down onto the gravel as she stepped out of, but not down from, the Hummer. She had grown considerably. Her new bulk filled out Kevin’s jacket nicely. As they walked to the house together, her skirt and upper mane were kicked about by a summer breeze. To some she might have looked monstrous, but to Kevin she was beautiful. He found the way she moved powerfully and easily on her new hooves to be extremely attractive. She was always very confident.

Once they made it inside the house, they immediately got naked. “God, that feels so much better,” said Kevin, rubbing his teats.

“So you’re sure this’ll work?” asked Kayla nervously.

“No. I mean, it seemed like it worked for me, but who’s to say?” He could see Kayla’s penis begin to drop out of her sheathe in anticipation. The skin on her sizable sack and shaft was supple and pale.

“I just don’t want to do anything I’m going to regret later. . . or hurt Sophie” she said, turning away so he couldn’t see her growing erection. He could.

Kevin took her hand between his paws. He couldn’t grasp it, but it was still very comforting to her. “Trust me, Sophie will enjoy it as much as you will.”

“Ew Kevin!” Kayla scolded, ears flattening onto her head. “I’m not going to enjoy fucking one of our horses.”

“Really? What about this?” Kevin said coyly, sliding his paw down her growing penis. He was starting to get extremely wet.

“Oh. . .” She sighed, her eyes closing with pleasure. “Stop that. You know as well as I do that you’re only teasing yourself. We need you as human as possible as long as possible.” She was right. Reluctantly, he grabbed a pair of bathrobes for them and they headed out to the barn.

“Are you sure you want me here for this? I mean. . . I don’t want to give you performance anxiety.”

Kayla laughed as they stepped into the stables. “I’m starting to think that’s something men made up for when they don’t want to have sex.”

Kevin could see her shaft bouncing against the robe as she walked. Their horse, Sophie, seemed just as interested as he was. She eagerly sat at the edge of her stall, kicking up dust and snuffing up all the musky air she could. He stepped over and fumbled around with her gate lock after greeting the chestnut mare. The moment she was out of the pen, she trotted over to Kayla. “What, no greeting for me?” Joked Kevin. “She always did like you more.”

The horse’s nostrils flared as she reached Kayla, and she responded by scratching her behind the ears in just the right way. “Who’s a pretty girl?” She cooed. Her great penis strained against her robe fully erect, betraying her casual demeanor. Kevin thought she looked like a prize stallion as she circled around the mare, stroking it, and pausing at her hindquarters. He did his best to act like he wasn’t watching. While they got acquainted, he grabbed a pallet and some plywood to make something for her to stand on. Still, he stole a peek or two as he set up. He saw the mare’s generous pussy winking as he passed behind her. A sympathetic quiver passed through his own feminine bits, causing a few droplets to hit the ground. What a powerful, virile male Kayla made, he thought. She was turning on every female in the whole room. He was jealous that Sophie would get to be filled with that deliciously large dick.

“Alright, we’re good to go,” he said, approaching Kayla. Her member throbbed and flexed powerfully causing her flowing tail to flag. She stepped up on the makeshift platform behind the mare. Sophie stood perfectly still in anticipation, and a slight dribble of juices ran from her nether lips as they flexed repeatedly. Kevin knew exactly how Sophie felt. It was only a month ago that he had a similar meaty pussy between his legs. He knew how it felt when those eager muscles twitched, eager to be filled.

As Kayla lowered a hand to her member and guided it to the horse’s entrance, he remembered the sensations of being penetrated by such a substantial dick. The relief when the thick head popped in, and how easily each inch sank in until the medial ring. He leaned against the wall behind Kayla and started rubbing himself with his thickened digits, minding his new claws. She seemed completely absorbed by the sensations as she slid herself deep into the awaiting pussy. She didn’t notice as Kevin did his best to relieve his aching desire to be filled, using his other paw to tweak at one of his lower teats. Watching her, he could almost feel her thickness inside of him. He imagined the heat of her precum deep inside himself as her medial ring teased at the lips of his passage. He remembered how it felt to bare down on the shaft and massage it as it pumped in and out of him beyond his control. There was the feeling of comforting helplessness, of giving yourself completely to another for pleasure, of being fucked.

Kayla’s thrusts became more frequent, deeper, and he sped up his own ministrations to match. He knew he risked worsening his condition if he came, but he couldn’t help himself. Oh to feel the tip of that dick swelling within him as she started to cum. The sound of her hefty balls slapping against the mare’s rump filled the barn as imagination and reality seemed to blur inside Kevin’s mind. Her balls drew up as she gave one last thrust. He felt the wondrous pressure of her cum filling him as his paw slipped inside his spasming folds. The couple came in tandem. Both were too lost in pleasure to care about the repercussions or circumstances of their orgasm.

While the appeal of having his snatch stuffed full during his afterglow was almost irresistible to Kevin, he allowed his hand-paw to slurp out of his passage with a sigh. Kayla quickly fell fast asleep slumped over Sophie’s back, her shaft still buried deep inside. Little strands of cum spattered down from the mare’s pussy. Kayla’s tail flagged up and down contentedly, giving an occasional glimpse of her swollen horse’s asshole. As he watched, she began to change again, right in front of his eyes. The silky hair of her mane floated gently down to the floor. She shrank, and her tail shortened and made a popping sound as vertebrae disappeared. Her hooves split apart into toes, and her feet shortened. Her balls drew up to her crotch and with a brief delay they each popped inside her in turn.

Kevin watched in stunned silence, his heart racing. Within a couple minutes, Kayla’s familiar human form was slumped across the backside of the mare sound asleep. Her legs hung awkwardly above the floor now that they were a great deal shorter. She began to slide off of Sophie, and before Kevin could catch her she crashed to the ground.

“Ow!” she exclaimed groggily. Kevin rushed over, still shocked from witnessing her transformation. It was very surreal. She began to rise to her feet. “I feel like such an idiot. I must have fallen aslee--” Kayla paused. Her eyes got as large as dinner plates. “Holy shit I’m me again!”

“I know! I watched it happen!” Cried Kevin, “It was honestly really weird. I’m still not over it.”

Kayla traced her hands over her body frantically, making sure that she was indeed human again. “I can’t believe that worked!” She stood up, feeling the tips of her ears to make sure they were where they were supposed to be. “Wow, I feel so . . .weak.” she mumbled. “Anyway, let’s move the timetable up. Get inside and get packed. We’re headed straight for the airport.”

“Don’t get too excited.” warned Kevin. “You’re not going to stay like this. I was only back to my old self for a day before it started again.”

She sighed, dejected. “You’re right. It’s like I’m being teased. My humanity is so close and yet. . . I can’t grasp onto it. Thanks for bringing me down to earth again.”

“It’s difficult to have a fleeting sense of identity.” observed Kevin. “We’re just not made for it.” He embraced her, now hyper conscious of his appearance. He knew she understood, and yet the feel of his teats against his girlfriend’s attractive, very human, stomach made him ashamed. The hug was more for him than for her, really.

Kayla returned the hug, running her fingertips through the spreading hair of his back. It eased him, and helped him fight back tears. “Come on,” she said softly. “Let’s get packed.”

Together they danced the very mundane dance of getting ready for a trip. Kayla threw assorted scarves, jackets, and other clothes haphazardly into their new business luggage. Kevin checked in their flight online. Kayla rushed them to the airport, but they had enough time to stop at Starbucks for coffee. They’d both done this a hundred times for work or pleasure, and somehow, in spite of just how odd and slightly different each task was due to his changes, Kevin managed to get bored. It felt good.

By the time the Hummer passed into Ojinaga, it was sunset. “Do you have any fruit? Nothing to declare? Alright go ahead.” Just like that they were in Mexico. The odds of getting strip searched were next to nothing, but it was still a relief to roll through the dusty unkempt roads. Broken down cars littered random empty lots, and polished well-lit businesses were few and far between. Memorial crosses littered the streets they took to the next town over. Kevin felt his breasts and sighed. He was better off than them at least. They munched on beef jerky as they drove.

It hadn’t been easy, but they managed to book a flight from some smaller Mexican airport through a half a dozen layovers into another small airport in Xinjiang province. Security was even less than they expected. For all the hours they had spent preparing Kevin for travel, wrapping his teats and paws in gauze, finding a semi-comfortable way to secure his tail to his leg, buying a skin-tight layer to hide his growing fur, and choosing mittens that would stay on, all they had to do was walk through a metal detector. It seemed anti-climactic. Kayla later discovered that she had accidentally carried on a pair of scissors.

As they boarded the plane, Kevin felt like everyone was staring at him. He was sweating beneath all his layers, but every glance his way seemed as though it could pierce right down to his charcoal black fur. There was no reason for anyone to stare at him, he thought. Well, maybe it was the mittens in the 90 degree heat, but at least he still seemed human. These people didn’t know he was anything but a crazy person or perhaps someone who was hiding a disfigurement from a terrible accident. Either way, who were they to stare? On second thought, were they staring or did it just seem that way? Were his emotions playing tricks on him? Was it the just way people were brushing up against his inhuman bits in the bustle of putting away their luggage and getting seated? He felt violated. This must be what some people go through every day, he realized.

No doubt he would feel better after he got a drink in him. Unfortunately, they couldn’t find any seats that were directly next to each other, but at least they were in the same row. Kayla had pointed out that it would be very awkward to scoot past people if he had to go to the bathroom, so he took the aisle seat and her the window. There was a rather large Mexican woman between them. The subdued roar and filtered air of the plane was familiar and somewhat relaxing to him. At least everyone else would be as uncomfortable as him for the next 10 hours.

Sure enough, as soon as they got to cruising altitude and the stewardess came by with a drink he began to let go. It had been a very, very long day for Kevin. First waking up to having no hands, then watching his wife violate a horse, and then Mexico and the airport. . . As he drifted off, he tried to calculate how long he had been awake. 18 hours? 20? Too long. The hum and jostle of the cabin rocked him to sleep.

A very strange straining sensation in his leg woke him. It was as though some luggage had fallen onto him, or he was bending his foot in a strange way. He reached down to rub it, thinking it was a muscle spasm. What he found made his hair and fur to stand completely on end. Extending from his shoe was the unmistakable form of a dog’s upper foot and leg. It fit him in size, but there was no doubt about it. He could feel his new nails dragging against the soles inside his shoe as he shifted, startled. His calves were half the length they used to be, and his knees were bent in some strange way. He pulled his backpack from under the seat in front of him and tried to hide his alteration from the aisle, but it was no use. Anyone who looked over would see a man with dog’s legs sitting on the airplane.

Frantically, he glanced over. Kayla was sound asleep, scooted half way across her seat to get away from the mass of the woman who sat in between them who was also asleep and leaning toward the window. His mind raced, in a panic. He tried to open his backpack, but the mittens made it impossible. He shuffled through the pocket in the seat in front of him and pulled out a Skymall Magazine. Taking careful aim, he tossed it over the behemoth between them and onto Kayla. He flinched as the pages fluttered loudly in the air, but smiled as it hit her right in the face. The woman between them shifted her position and groaned but remained asleep.

Kayla gestured questioningly to Kevin, who looked as though he had seen a ghost. “DOG LEGS” he mouthed to her, bobbing his head and lifting his leg a bit to indicate the problem. For a moment, she squinted and shook her head, but as she realized what he was saying her eyes shot open and she frantically began to search through her bag.

He heard a tiny giggle from behind him. Sitting there across the aisle and staring directly at Kevin and his changed legs, was a little girl with the biggest smile he had ever seen. “Doggy!” She exclaimed, happily. His blood turned to ice and he froze.

“Shh” said the girl’s mom, reading.

“I wanna be a doggy when I grow up!” beamed the girl loudly to her mom, tugging on her blouse.

“That’s great dear,” said the mom softly, trying to bring her daughter’s voice down to a reasonable level.

“Mommy look, that man’s a doggy!” She said, tugging her mother’s shirt with renewed gusto. Kayla gasped, pulled a blanket from her bag and tossed it right over Kevin’s lap, hiding his malformation.

The woman rolled her eyes and glanced over, pulling her girl back into her seat. “That is a VERY rude thing to say,” she whispered angrily. “Now be quiet or I won’t buy you Cinnabon when we land.” She turned to Kevin. “Sorry about that.”

“No trouble,” said Kevin, his heart beating as though he had just run a marathon.

Although he was itching to examine his new development, Kevin set about carefully binding his shoes to his feet. With the help of several scarves and his shoelaces, he got it to a point where he was comfortable walking. The rest of the flight was flight was dreadfully uneventful (as most flights are). Kayla helped him hobble from the plane, and the rest of the passengers were actually surprisingly accommodating. He was given a wheelchair when they stepped into the terminal which he begrudgingly accepted. They went through the same tired routine of renting a car, and before long they were in their motel room. It smelled of mothballs, but seemed relatively clean.

“This book of common Chinese phrases I bought at the airport is useless.” Kayla complained, throwing it on the bed. “How come we can’t just use the iPhone yet?”

“Kayla, dear, could you help me take all this off?” Kevin whined, holding up his uselessly wrapped hands.

“Oh right. Let’s take a looksie.” Together they went about unwrapping Kevin. “I’m surprised how used to this I’m getting. It barely seems weird anymore.”

“Well it’s a lot easier to ‘get used to’ when you’re not the one hiding.” Kevin said, accusingly.

Kayla rubbed her boyfriend’s paws after they were freed from the bandages. They seemed quite a bit more narrow and dog-like than they were before. “That’s why I’m in charge of all the plans. Oh and speaking of plans, our meeting with Professor Tanaka is tomorrow at 3:00, so I’m going to put in a call for room service when when you’re set.”

It was a relief to finally be naked again. His feet and legs had indeed changed almost completely into those of a rottweiler. Although he was still quite a bit larger than your standard dog, and he was able to stand on two legs, when he looked down at himself he saw nothing human. “Ugh. This is awful,” he moaned. “At this rate I’ll be a dog in only a few days. I can’t even bend my arms like I used to.” Kayla jumped up on the bed and crawled over on her hands and knees.

“Here, let me help.” She pushed him onto the bed and began to massage his sore limbs. “Just relax. Your knees are still human enough to let you walk. How do your feet feel?”

“I guess they feel fine,” he said, stretching his arms up and legs downward. “I mean it doesn’t hurt.” Now that he was free of his clothes, being tenderly caressed by Kayla, his insatiable horniness began to return. “It’s relentless. Here I am, just trying to relax before bed, and all I can think about is fucking your brains out.”

“Oh babe.” Kayla turned him over and kissed him. “I know how you feel. Why not take a cold shower while I order food? We’re almost there.”

After dinner, the couple fell into a restless sleep accompanied by unfamiliar, foreign sounds. She loved him, but Kayla had to admit it felt a lot like spooning a dog.

A shout from the bathroom shook Kevin awake. “God DAMMIT! Are you kidding me?” There was light flooding around the curtains. Groggily he stood up and promptly tripped over the left overs from last night. Oily beef and veggies did their best to get everywhere, and he swore.

“What? What is it?” He asked, struggling to right his unfamiliar body. His center of gravity was certainly different.

Kayla rounded the corner, nude. “Didn’t I earn more than a day of peace by fucking that stupid horse?” A fuzzy sheathe and balls wobbled between her legs. She put her hands on her hips when she saw the mess. “Dammit, Kev. . . “

He approached her unevenly and examined her new arrangement as best as he could without touching it. Sure enough her pussy seemed to have been replaced completely again. This time her balls hung close in a line instead of side by side. “It looks like Rex. . .” Kevin said, rather shocked. Her new equipment was certainly larger than their dog’s, but it was identical in every other way. He felt a tingle run from the tip of his tail into his crotch at the sight.

“Yeah it looks like we’re compatible now.” She said, rubbing herself and pulling down a bit on the loose sheathe skin, revealing a bit of the pointed pink prize inside. She seemed unaware of how it was affecting him.

“Yeah my time without lasted about a day too.” He said turning away.

“What?” Asked Kayla indignantly, “can’t bare to look at your freak girlfriend?”

“No it’s not that. Its just if I watch you fondle yourself for one more second I am going to tackle you to this bed and fuck your brains out.” His tail was curved upward and she could see the puffy triangular lips of his pussy quivering and moist with desire.

“Oh sorry,” she said, grabbing a pair of boxers out of her luggage and slipping it over her legs. “I kinda snapped at you there.” She stepped close behind him. “Your ears are changing by the way.” Kevin reached up with a paw to touch his ears, but had a difficult time making sense of what he was feeling. A quick glance in the mirror confirmed that his ears were now pointed and slightly higher up on his head. His tongue also felt weird in his mouth so he stepped into the bathroom to check it out. Although his mouth still seemed fairly human from the outside, his teeth were all pointed and different, and his tongue felt a bit larger. He could easily lick the tip of his nose with it now.

“We have to get to this woman as fast as we can, Kay. I don’t think I can hold out much longer.” Even now he was imagining her bending him over the bed and filling him with her cum and the knot he knew hid deeper inside her heavy sheathe. She could take him from behind, he thought, holding onto his tail, his teats jiggling as she pounded herself deeper and deeper into him. . .

“Snap out of it, babe.” She slapped him.

He rubbed his cheek with the back of a paw “That was unnecessary.” He stepped out of the bathroom. “Let’s go.”

Kayla wrapped him up as they had yesterday. With the extra time, she was able to devise a much better way of fastening his shoes to his altered feet. She kept fidgeting with her boxers through the process. “I can’t get these to sit right,” she complained. “Either they’re too low and they rub against the tip of my. . . sheathe thing. . . or they’re too high and the seam in the middle bothers my balls.”

After what felt like hours of preparation, they finally made it out the door and into their rental car. Kevin wore a Arabic-style robe, which actually didn’t feel too out of place. They packed a few extra jugs of water into the back and made their way off in the direction of the dig site. Smaller and smaller Uyghur townships passed them by, and the road itself fought them as much as it could. Finally, the arid wastes gave way to a collection of tents on the horizon. A handful of academic types of various nationalities scurried around the dig site.

“Hello. We’re here to see Dr. Tanaka?” Kayla ventured to one of them. They were directed to a smaller, personal tent.

A smallish Japanese woman answered their summons. “Hello?”

“Yes, this is Kayla. We talked on the phone about getting those runes translated?”

She held open the flap for them, “Yes, do come in, come in.” The tent was sparingly furnished. There was a cot and a small table with a camp stove on it. Tanaka hurried to boil water and get the odd couple seated, taking special care to make Kevin comfortable. “I must admit, I am very surprised you came all the way out here instead of waiting for me to make it back to the States. It’s so dry and desolate around here. Can you believe that people were riding camels hundreds of miles through here two thousand years ago on the silk road?”

Kayla nodded politely. “Yes, that’s very. . . impressive. Listen, I hope you don’t mind if I rush this meeting a bit, but we are in urgent need of your skills. You see--”

“Ha!” The doctor laughed. “Yes I’ve heard that before. That’s what a colleague of mine said right before he asked me to come out to this dump! ‘We need an expert in ancient masonry excavation!’ As if there weren’t a thousand of those closer by. Turns out he just wanted to get in my pants.” She shook her head and produced a notepad and paper. “Now now, it really must be important for you to come all the way out here. Some ancient inscription on some art from your private collection, perhaps? I do hope you understand my policy of only translating from the original source material.”

Kevin scoffed. “Frankly, I think it’s idiotic, but here I am.”

“Here you are indeed. You must understand that translation is not a merely about looking at letters and symbols and finding the meaning. I have to know what time period the piece is from, the region --”

“Doctor,” Kayla interrupted, “we’re prepared to show you, but you have to promise me that no word of this will travel beyond this tent. Also that you won’t freak out and scream or make any noise.”

“I admit my work excites me, but I don’t think you need to worry about me screaming!” laughed Dr. Tanaka. “As for not spreading it. . . I will require compensation if I can’t publish my findings in an academic journal. And it will need to be in cash. I’m being audited this year, nosy IRS.”

Kayla smiled knowingly. “Oh yes we understand. We are ready to pay you fifty thousand American dollars. Cash.” She plopped a wad of cash onto the table. The kettle began to whine, but the doctor simply stared at the money. “I’ve prepared a non-disclosure contract as well. There’s no mention of the money for tax reasons.” She winked.

After collecting herself for a moment, Tanaka produced a china tea set and began to pour the water. “Ah yes. I believe that will be sufficient.” Her hand was visibly shaking as she signed the contract. Kayla stood and made eye contact with Kevin, who shook his head in acknowledgment.

He would never forget the look on her face as they began to shed his clothes in front of the doctor. It was the hardest thing he had ever had to do. As they unwrapped his paws she seemed puzzled, as if she was trying to figure out the trick they were playing on her. But as she saw the life in those paws, how he stretched them and flexed them, how the nails extended from the fur so naturally, her mouth fell agape. Next came the jacket and the the bandages wrapped about his midsection. His newly freed tail shivered and curled up between his legs in a futile attempt at modesty. Her terrified look pierced his heart and gave credence to his fears and shame. The glyphs were still visible across his stomach and thighs, peeking between the fur.

Kevin swallowed. “Dr. Tanaka. Would you like a closer look to confirm?” His words shook her from her trance. She jumbled with her bifocals as she slowly and uncomfortably leaned in closer.

“Is this a joke? Are you kidding me?” she mumbled, examining the glyphs on Kevin’s teats. “What happened to you?”

“We were hoping you could tell us.” Kayla said solemnly from her seat. Takana went to take a sip of her tea, but her shaking hands dropped the teacup on the ground, chipping it.

“I can’t do this. I have to go.” She said, raising suddenly and making her way to the tent door.

Kayla quickly stood, stepped in front of her, and grabbed her shoulder firmly. When the doctor struggled, she drew a concealed knife and held it in front of her threateningly. “You will sit quietly until he’s covered again, or I swear to god I will cut your tongue out.” The doctor went pale.

“Kayla!” Shouted the half-naked dog man. He quickly adjusted to an urgent whisper, “where the fuck did you get that knife?! let her go!” He started toward her and the doctor jumped away from him as he approached, tumbling to the floor. She seemed more afraid of him than the knife. He turned away, tears welling in his eyes.

“Okay listen. Let’s just all calm down.” Kayla said, diplomatically. “I’ll put this knife away, we’ll get Kevin covered up, and then we can all go our separate ways.” Doctor Tanaka nodded from the ground, her glasses hanging partially off her disheveled face.

She moved to Kevin and began to wrap him with the bandages from the ground. “Now you can see why you can’t study this from the original source, doctor. If you think you’re afraid, just imagine how we feel.”

Kevin turned to her, sweating and quivering as if he were naked in the rain. He looked right into the archaeologist's eyes. “I’m begging you. . . Help us, please.”

She slowly pushed herself from the ground and nodded. “I. . . need a moment.”

Kayla helped Kevin get into his robe. “I understand,” she said, producing a bit of paper from her pocket and handing it over. “We transcribed the glyph things here. It was very painstakingly done.” she finished her tea and led Kevin to the door. “With any luck, you’ll never see us again.”

The couple left without a tour of the dig site. They went straight to their car and drove it back to the hotel in silence. The possible ramifications of their meeting turned over and over again in their minds. Would she help them? Spread the word? Could she even decipher the markings? When they got back, they undressed and collapsed back onto the bed together. They stared at the ceiling and listened to the sound of each other breathing. The rhythm of it helped dampen the turmoil in their minds. All of their preparations over the last few days had led up to that one meeting. “It went better than I expected.” mentioned Kayla.

Kevin was fed up with all the stress. He was strung up so tight he felt as though nothing could untie him. “Fuck it all.” he finally blurted out. “Let’s just fuck.”

They turned and looked to each other. Kayla’s tired smile warmed him from head to toe, and she giggled when she heard his tail pattering against the bed with joy. Slowly, he reached his paw up to her face and caressed her. She leaned in and began a wonderful passionate kiss. It was the kind of kiss you could lose yourself in. The kind where the entire world around you melts away and for a brief moment in time and all you can think about is the delightful interplay of lips. It was an adventurous kiss, the kind that had a beginning -- a brief brush and contact, a smile -- a middle -- with passion and confidence -- and, eventually, a hesitant end.

She was the first one to venture a bit of tongue. She coaxed Kevin’s changed organ from his mouth. It was flatter, longer, but he was careful not to overwhelm her. She could feel his changed teeth as she explored his mouth. Her hand traced down the length of his body, fingers brushing through his fur. She could smell his arousal in the air. Kevin pulled back from their kiss and repositioned them so he was straddling her and her back was on the bed. He slid down her body, rubbing himself along her as he went. His fur tickled her deliciously, and she suddenly felt a massive arousal welling up within her. She wanted to fuck him now, but he seemed intent on teasing her for a little while longer. There was an incredible heat and weight growing in her lower abdomen and sheathe, and she got the feeling the only way to satiate it would be to fuck Kevin senseless.

Finally, his head was even with her crotch. Kevin let inch after inch of his long tongue slip from his lips. It gently pressed against her ballsack, starting with the rear testicle, the one closer to her asshole. He teasingly dragged it up against her forward ball and up the front of her swollen black sheath. The chill it left behind ran up her spine and made her sack contract up closer to her body. He gingerly tasted the bit of pink flesh that peeked out eagerly at him. Wanting to see more, he nudged the folded skin around her shaft down a bit, causing more of her pointed, thick canine dick to show. He could see her knot swelling inside her right above her balls, and he lapped at it sensually. Kayla moaned, feeling an insatiable drive building in her. She had to be inside him. Now.

Using the advantage having hands afforded her, she grabbed Kevin and flipped him over so that she was face-to-face with him again. The heat of his spade-shaped pussy flowed over her crotch, driving her mad with passion. Kevin’s heart fluttered inside his chest in anticipation. He felt so wet that he was sure he was dribbling. She rubbed her crotch against his, mushing his puffy lips and eliciting a canine whine from Kevin. Without any more hesitation, she lowered a hand to her dick and aligned it with his passage. She paused a moment as she felt the tip press against his Y-shaped opening. Then she slowly brought her hips forward, pushing inch after inch of her swollen dog meat inside of him.

Kevin gave into to his lust. He reveled in giving Kayla control of the situation, allowing her to thrust and withdraw at will. He loved that he was an object of her lust, and that she was like a rutting beast, consumed with desire. Every time she brought her hips forward he could feel her fuzzy sheathe bottoming out against his lips, but each time the penis traveled deeper and deeper into him. He rewarded her progress by squeezing her with his new muscles. Her knot started pressing up against his passage, halting her progress. Kayla eyes were rolling back in her head in pleasure, but she grew frustrated when Kevin’s pussy failed to open up and take her knot.

Kayla withdrew from Kevin, penis extending proudly from her damp crotch, knot fully visible, but still confined by her sheathe. “Turn over.” She demanded. Kevin immediately complied, rolling over and raising his butt into the air. His arms were fully extended, and balancing his weight on his forepaws was disturbingly comfortable. Kayla bent over him, using her hand to move his tail out of her way. She could feel it resting against her flank as she scooted up into the classic doggy-style position. Kevin was relieved to feel her shaft again pressing against his folds. Without much warning she was back at it again, thrusting more furiously than ever. He began to feel her knot pushing into him. At first it was just a bit, but then he swore she pressed harder and it went a bit deeper, and then, suddenly, POP! He felt it sink all the way inside.

His muscles instinctively clamped down on her knot as the best orgasm of his life took him. Each of Kayla’s thrusts now seemed to be trying to pull herself from him, but he wouldn’t allow it. He felt the now familiar sensation of wonderfully hot cum pumping into him, and her knot began to swell. Their orgasm wasn’t fast as it had been before. This time it seemed to draw itself out and grow stronger and strong with each passing second. Kayla’s dick gained inches in length as it continued to spurt deep inside of him, her knot growing to what felt like the size of a baseball inside of him. He felt himself filling up with copious amounts of cum, but not a single drop spilled on the bedsheets.

Eventually their orgasm died down and Kevin slumped down on the mattress, taking his girlfriend with him. They panted (Kevin perhaps a bit more literally than Kayla) with exhaustion. She gave a couple of lackluster tugs as she shifted around on the bed. “I’m stuck!”

“Ow!” gasped Kevin. “Just relax! You’re all swollen up inside me. Give it time.”

“Oh sorry,” apologized Kayla. “That was awesome. It almost makes the changes worth it.”

“Yeah,” he yawned. “Here let me just. . .” Shifting himself, he managed to rotate himself around her length so that they were once again face-to-face. “There.”

“Much better,” Kayla mumbled. She wrapped her arms around her strange, malformed lover, and together they drifted off to sleep.

They awoke to Kevin’s phone buzzing. He groggily slid off the bed and checked his mail as he was accustomed to doing every morning. With a start, he realized that he had had no trouble doing so, and that he was looking down at a human hand. His eyes grew wide and he followed it to the wrist, then to an elbow, and then to his body. “Holy shit I’m human again!” He shouted, startling Kayla out of her sleep.

“Me too!” she celebrated, leaping up and embracing Kevin.

“Look, look!” Kevin chanted ecstatically. “I can use my phone! And I can wear socks! And look I only have two nipples!” He bounded around the room doing all sorts of small tasks in celebration. He started a pot of coffee (half caffeinated, half decaf), brushed his teeth, flipped through a few channels on the TV (they were all in Chinese), and eventually made his way back to the bed after pouring each of them a cup of joe.

“We got an email from the doctor.” Kayla chimed, reading it off her phone. “She says there are a lot of symbols that they don’t fully understand, but she thinks she’s got the gist of it.”

Kevin leaned in and read over her shoulder. “It’s a curse then? ‘Whoever disturbs this sacred place, the final resting ground of king -- someone -- shall eternally show something something animal body and lust. Those ultimately responsible will feel the weight of this curse until each stone is returned to its rightful place?'”

Slowly they turned their heads and made eye contact. “Argentina” they said in unison.

Kevin began to panic. “Holy fuck there must have been some sort of temple under that rainforest we clear-cut for that factory farm project!”

Kayla joined in. “‘Each stone to its rightful place?’ are you kidding? We ground up all the rocks and sold it as luxury gravel! We’re never going to be able to rebuild it!”

“Fuck.” They sat in silence for a minute. “That was a brilliant business move, by the way. Profits from that gravel thing covered like half the labor for the clear-cutting.”

“The return on investment really was impressive. It was a transcendent move,” Kayla agreed.

The couple sat and sipped their coffee in thought. “We’re going to have to live with this, aren’t we. I mean, it’s probably not over after that.”

“No,” Kayla shook her head. “Tomorrow I’ll probably wake up with a fucking bull’s cock between my legs or something.” She sighed.

Kevin stood up and turned to her. “Well I’m sure as fuck not going to spend all my time trotting around the globe looking for exotic animals to fuck every day. Why did we change back to human? Do you think we hit some sort of limit?”

“Limit? I don’t think so.” she paced. “That was the first time we had fucked with ‘compatible’ equipment. Perhaps that’s enough to reset it for a day?”

“Maybe that’s it. And let’s see. . . I started out by changing into a horse and then a dog. You started out by changing into a stallion, and then a dog. Maybe the order is the same.” Kevin grabbed Kayla’s shoulders and his face lit up, “maybe we don’t need to end our careers. Maybe all we need to do is stick together and we can keep this at bay.”

Kayla’s face broke into a smile. “Are you proposing a. . . partnership of sorts?”

“I’ve closed a lot of deals in my day, Kay. One thing I’ve learned is that when you see a fantastic opportunity, you jump at it.” Without further ado, Kevin Baker dropped to bended knee, completely naked but also completely human. “Kayla Platner, will you marry me?”

She was taken aback. “Damn you’re bold.” She said, smiling. “I suppose you give me no choice.”

Epilogue:

They never returned Dr. Tanaka’s email. The couple were happily announced Mr. and Mrs. Baker six months later. It was the perfect amount of time to milk their wedding for all it was worth. They made dozens of extremely valuable connections at their ceremony, and word had it that no fewer than three state senators attended and cried merry tears as they gave their vows.

Their suspicions of the mechanics of their curse were confirmed when Kayla woke up the day after their return with, not a bull’s, but a kangaroo’s junk between her legs. Kevin of course was blessed with a furry pussy to match. Adapting to their new lifestyle was no small feat, but they quickly grew accustomed to changing every couple of days. When the opportunity presented itself they often allowed the changes to progress a ways, especially when their curiosity got the better of them. When they woke up with the smooth slits of dolphins between their legs, Kevin convinced his wife to take vacation time with him to swim out in the ocean.

From that day forward not a single day went by where they didn’t spend the night with each other. Occasionally the proximity chafed them, and they had their fair share of fights, but in the end although it was the curse that pushed them together, they were perfect for each other from the very beginning.

-fin