Topic: Absolute Dickhead

This has been on FurAffinity for quite a while now, so I decided to post it here because of it's content: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13646868/

----------------------------

Kaayla is a 22 year old red-haired girl of average height with many long term goals, such as becoming famous, starring in Hollywood lead roles and owning her own music studio. But she has one goal she must achieve before any of that is even considered. She must get a job, and so far, she's been unsuccessful. The fast food business is a booming one, but Kaayla has so far applied for seventeen different crew positions in fast food places and has been rejected by each of them for choosing minimal hours. Then she began applying for other types of jobs,vapplying for a total of sixty-two, each one rejecting her. Now she has grown desperate and is searching through newspapers for a chance. After hours of eye-killing job searching, she stumbles on something that seems interesting.

"Hmm. Kastlemaine Media Group: Gateway to Hollywood, seeking young females between 18-35 years of age for various positions, males need not apply, pays well" Kaayla reads. "I could do this, just gotta email this person".

Kaayla jumps online and sends an email to the Kastlemaine Media Group. Two hours later, she receives a reply. "Congratulations Miss Laystone, you have been short-listed for a position in our studio. As you read this,a package of forms is being sent to your address. Just fill it out and come to our studio when you're available and an interview will be held to see if you have the skills for a job" the email reads.

Just as she finishes reading the email, Kaayla hears aknock on thedoor. "Um, Kaayla Laystone?" the door knocker asks.

"Yes that's me" Kaayla answers.

"I havea package from, uh, Kastlemaine Media Group" the delivery man says. "Just sign here".

"Okay" Kaayla accepts.

"Thanks, here's your package. Have a good day" the delivery man says.

"Wow, that studio sure doesn't mess around" Kaayla thinks. She opens the package, inside is one form and a small jar of pink fluid. "One form? The email said a whole bunch! And what the heck is this. 'Enjoy a free complimentary strawberry passionfruit juice made only from the finest fruits. Best drunk in a warm place such as a shower or in front of a warm fireplace'" Kaayla thinks. "Meh, might as well have a shower, it's almost night and I'm kind of tired".

Kaayla hops into the warmth of the running tap water. In the shower, she looks atthe jar ofstrawberry/passionfruit juice and contemplates drinking it. "I guess it couldn't hurt to drink, maybe it actually does taste nice...it smells nice" she says to herself. She swallows the entire juice in one gulp.

"Bah...it tastes kind of like...cum! What sort of sickos are those people?" she coughs. "Do I really want a job fro...glurp" she gasps, a thick white fluid choking her as it forces it's way out off her mouth.

"Whas sphe phuck?" she thinks, watching as her neck stretches longer and more white fluid comes pouring outfrom her mouth. Thick veins start forming on Kaayla's elongated neck and although helpless because she can't talk, she feels her breasts becoming larger and feels her head changing as well. Her mouth starts getting thinner until eventually it stops, but the fluid doesn't stop forcing out. Hair starts dropping from Kaayla's mutating head, which is becoming rather oddly shaped. Her breasts start getting larger and more spherical, and she holds them for support, as the nipples disappear beneath the breast flesh.

Her neck grows to almost a metre long, her breasts growing with them. Then her head finally continues changing. More white fluid comes running from Kaayla's "mouth", making her puke, although in a weird and pleasurable way. She finally realises what is happening when she has an orgasm, from her "throat". "My head is turning into a dick! And my boobs...they're turning into testicles!" she panickingly thinks.

The last of her hair falls off upon her head and neck becoming a full-fledged erect penis and breasts becoming massive testicles. The only indication ofher being human are her eyes,and the remainder of her body. Despite the length of her dickhead, Kaayla is still standing in the bathtub with the shower running hot, although her dick takes up most of the space. She can't stop cumming, which is giving her both pleasure and agony at the same time. The bathtub half full with water and semen, Kaayla attempts to get out and while she does succeed, she literally launches cum all through the bathroom.

"How can I live like this?" she thinks.

Outside,a black van pulls up in front of her house. Three men in black suits and gas masks barge into the house. They start wrecking the place and soon find the dickheaded Kaayla in the bathroom. One man starts pouring a flammable liquid throughout the house ,and then lights it on fire with a match before going back to the van. The two other men quickly drag Kaayla to the van and throw her in before speeding off,paying no attention to the massive inferno that is Kaayla's home.

Inside the van, Kaayla notices a steel panel with one word embedded on it, before a gas puts her to sleep.

The word: Kastlemaine.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/