Topic: Suzie's Story Part 1: Diamondback Queen Ranch

Here is the promised continuation of the Wheel of Transformation series.  This first part should last three weeks.  While not rapid fire transformations like WoT, I hope you'll like the more human approach and descent into what it's like to become transformed.  So without further ado let me present Suzie's Story Part 1: Diamondback Queen Ranch.
...............................................................................................................................................

I sat in the passenger seat and watched the greens and browns of the Texas countryside roll by.  It had been nearly two hours since we left the last major city.  My audio book having finished twenty minutes ago, I had decided to unplug and watch the world go by.  I had grown up in the suburbs, so seeing this much open land seemed strange.
    "Tell me again why we're out here Suzie?" came a woman's voice from behind me.  I stretched the kinks out of my arms and neck and twisted around in my seat.  Sitting in the rear of the van, camera half disassembled on the small table beside her, was Florence my camerawoman.  Flo, as she preferred  to be called, was a mid thirties Irish woman.  Tall and skinny as a bird with curly reddish blonde hair that hung to her shoulders, she had been my best friend since joining the studio two years ago.
    "Yea, you promised you'd spill the beans after we left Austin." Our driver Chris chipped in.  He was the youngest person in the car, beating me by two years.  While I had gone to college to become a journalist, Chris had worked his way up from the bottom of People's TV to his current position.  Technically he was the sound tech, but he handled a thousand and one other small tasks.  On this trip, it meant he was the driver.  "I'm dying to know what story has us driving out here into the middle of nowhere."
    "Ok, ok.  I'll tell you.  I only waited so long because Audrey ordered me to."  Audrey was the regional head for People's TV, my boss through several layers of management.  As I was still a junior reporter doing local stories, it had been intimidating to say the least when she had invited me to her office for an assignment.  Doubly so when she was done explaining.  I asked, "Have you guys heard of Wheel of Transformation?"
    "I know it's one of ours." Flo responded.  "But it's on one of the pay channels.  I could take myself somewhere nice for dinner twice a month for the price of peeking back there."
    "Chris?"
    "It's that show where they pick contestants from the audience who compete for cash and weird transformation right?  I was tasked to help drop off an item to a taping once and got to stick around and see the result.  Some strange six legged insect creature in a cage.  They ended up feeding some woman legs first into it before they fused into one person.  Creepy, but really hot."
    "It's a live transformation show? Gross."  Flo made a gagging motion.  "I can never understand why people give up perfectly good lives to get turned into…things.  Monsters and objects and stuff."
    "Well you'll get a chance to find out.  The job I was given by Audrey was to go interview the contestants from the first show.  A "what they're up to now" style segment."
    "Oh hell no.  I'm not getting anywhere near any transformed freaks.  You can turn this car right around and drop me off back in Austin."
    "Flo please." I begged.  "Audrey promised this would be a huge story, that something big was coming down the pipe.  Something that would boost the careers of everyone involved.  Support staff included.  Would you rather be filming me doing puff pieces about puppy adoptions at the local shelter forever?  Or doing important stories in far off locals?"
    "Fine." She grumbled.  "For you I'll do it.  Only because we've been good friends for so long.  But they better stay at arm's length."
    "As I'm the one doing the interviews, if anything happens it will most likely be to me.  If they get too close just back up and say they're messing up the shot."  Flo grumbled something unintelligible again and went back to adjusting her camera.  "What about you Chris, do you have a problem with transformed people?"
    "Who me? Nah.  I've know a few over the years.  My first girlfriend got distraught over the death of her cat and turned herself into a human pet in memorial."
    "I'm sure that must have put an interesting wrinkle on your relationship."
    "It was a year after we broke up.  That didn't stop her parents from asking me if I wanted to take her after the transformation.  I was all for it, until my parents sat me down and explained the responsibility of caring for an animal that weighed two thirds of what I did.  I loved her, but not enough to clean out a litter box that size.  I think she got adopted by one of the teachers at my school as I saw her a few times on special occasions."
    "Wow." was all I could say.
    "Then the girlfriend after that turned herself into a tree.  She lived in one of the areas that got hit real bad by the last fire.  Always a nature lover, she figured the best way to restore the area was with her own two hands.  And then the girlfriend after that…"
    I tuned out as Chris talked about four other girlfriends who had gone and taken the ultimate plunge.  Either he was a sucker for girls who loved transforming or was such a bad lover the only way to forget him was to spend a lifetime as a bra and panty set. 
    Finally we came to a highway turnoff.  The asphalt lasted a few feet further before turning to dirt under a large wooden entranceway.  Letters shaped like snakes dangled from the wooden crossbeam.  They spelled Diamondback Queen Ranch.  We passed through fertile field after fertile field as the van trundled down the dirt road.  It was early fall and we were surrounded by an ocean of cotton plants, white puffy innards embracing the world.  Reedy corn plants had yellow bundles poking out invitingly and golden stalks of wheat waved in the breeze.
    The dirt road eventually ended at a jumble of buildings.  There were a handful of two-story barns, a large A-frame, and three squat multistory square buildings.  By the windows I guessed they were offices or dormitories.
    Chris parked the van next to a couple other vehicles and we all crawled out, glad for fresh air after so many hours cooped up.  I took in the buildings around us as I tried to determine where to go.  Audrey's note hadn't specified.  I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, next to one of the large trucks parked two cars down.  Dodging around the open bed of the hauler beside me, I walked over.  Intending to ask for directions, I stopped dead, mouth slightly open, when I saw the woman.  She looked late twenties, well muscled and tanned from long hours working outdoors.  But the most startling thing was that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing between her cowboy boots and her straw hat.
    "I..umm…" I fumbled.  Focus Suzie. This is supposed to be your big story.  You can't mess it up before you even start. 
    The woman noticed me and my nervousness.  "First time on the ranch?"
    "Umm, yea.  Suzie Cruz." I held out my hand in welcome.  I tried to focus on her face and not the body on display.  "I'm a reporter for the People's TV network.  I'm here to do a story about Monica and the ranch."
    "I heard about that.  A little good press would be nice.  The only people that come out here are those that want to be transformed or hate the transformed?"
    "Why would people who hate you come all the way out here?"
    "They like to stand around and protest.  Apparently what we do here is abhorrent in the eyes of whatever god or holy text they worship."  She shrugged.  "Everyone is here because they want to be.  This is a place they can be who they truly are."
    "Is that why you're here?" I asked.
    She let out a radiant smile.  "Before this I was a hairy, overweight oil field worker.  Now I'm a smoking hot cowgirl.  Why wouldn't I want to be here?"  I conceded that she had a point.  "Now it's best I get you to Monica.  I know she was planning a big tour of the ranch."
    By this time Flo and Chris had joined me, touting a camera and backpack full of equipment respectively.  When they saw the woman with me, both turned away.  Flo in embarrassment, Chris to try to preserve her modesty.
    The woman raised an eyebrow at this.  "It's alright to stare.  I would in your place.  I don't walk around like this because I don't want people to look at me.  Quite the opposite in fact.  It's the same for everyone here on the ranch.  Don't hesitate to look or film."  Chris shifted back to look at her, his eyes focusing on her face though occasionally straying lower.  Flo stayed turned away.  "If you follow me, I'll take you to Monica."
    We followed her to the nearest big barn.  We passed several people along the way, all as buck naked as our guide.  As we stepped inside, it took my eyes a moment to adjust to the shift in light.  This resulted in a bit of a shock as I looked around.  I had been expecting horses, just not any like these.  The stalls around us were full of transformed men and women.    Some looked almost normal, their position only denoted by boots, harnesses, and straps.  Some looked permanently into the life, sporting hooves and manes but lacking arms.  Then there were some weird ones such as a pair of legs joined at the torso and a center.  I was amazed by so much variety.  Chris looked excited at all the transformed.  Flo hid her face behind the camera so I couldn't tell how she was feeling.
    We passed through the barn and out into what appeared to be a training area.  There was a large coral with a spinning device with crossbeams inside.  It probably had a technical term, something to look up later for my report.  Two men and two women were hitched up to the device.  By the fact their shoes looked removable and their arms were simply bound, I assumed these were new arrivals testing out the pony life.  A women with a whip as her only adornment was yelling at the ponies to run faster.
    Standing beside the trainer was a woman mounted on a hyper-muscular anthro ponygirl.  The sun glinted off her shiny body in a dazzling fashion.  I had watched the video of the pilot what felt like a dozen times after receiving my assignment, so I recognized those snake tresses instantly.  This must be Monica.  She looked so majestic there, so powerful, that my breath caught in my throat.
    Monica noticed us and spurred her mount over.  In person she was so…big.  The snake woman reached down a hair-tail to shake my hand.  I took it with only a second of hesitation.  "You must be Suzie Cruz.  So glad you could make it.  I trust the trip wasn't too bad."
    "No ma'am." I responded, more than a little intimidated.  Big break Suzie, focus.  "Thank you for letting us out here."  This came out a bit more steadily.
    "It was no problem.  Without your network, I wouldn't be the woman I am today.  The least I can do is show how I spent their generosity.  But first I must get you properly prepared.  If you'll follow me back into the barn."
    I followed her, Flo and Chris filming a few steps behind.  Monica stopped off beside a buck naked woman with a ring of keys around her neck and a shovel beside her.  "Lisa, can you look after Cinnamon for a minute.  I need to go get our guests changed."  Cinnamon knelt and Monica extricated herself from her mount.  My eyes bulged slightly when I saw just how big the phalluses inside her had been.  The video I had seen didn't do them justice.  Then I wondered how they would feel inside of me?  I banished that thought as quick as possible and prayed that a blush hadn't crept across my face.
    It didn't seem Monica had noticed, as she was still talking to her stable master.  "In the mean time, can you get Chocolate out and rigged up for some riding. Oh and…"She stopped and looked back at us, "Would your camera crew prefer a cart or would they like to ride ponies themselves?"
    "A cart will do nicely." Flo said before Chris could even open his mouth.  Disappointed, he nodded that a cart would suffice.
    "I can get Strawberry and Lemon hitched up and ready."
    "Perfect.  Can we meet you by the training ring in…oh say fifteen minutes?"
    "That will give me just enough time."
    "Alright.  Suzie, will you and your companions follow me to the locker room so we can get you changed?"
    As we walked behind her Flo asked, "What's wrong with what we're wearing now?"
    "Suzie will need some special equipment to ride Chocolate.  As for you two," She turned and focused on Flo and Chris, "Nudity is generally the rule of the ranch."  She stroked two of her breasts with hair-tails.  "Call it an emulation of the boss.  Around the main buildings a few additional adornments are fine, but out in the fields everyone goes in the buff.  It helps reinforce the fact that we are all equals here, even if some us choose to serve others."
    "And there are no exceptions to this rule?"
    "I let the State Troopers keep their uniforms when they come by to check out the ranch.  Though most of them tend on losing their clothing to spend quality time with various employees.  If you feel that self-conscious, we can find you something.  How about you?" she asked, waving a hair-tail at Chris.
    "Can I get away with a pair of shorts?  I'll even ditch the underwear beneath."
    "I think we have something like that we can give you."  She pushed open a door and we entered a room that appeared half locker room, half leather shop.  Monica gave Flo and Chris a measuring eyeball, then stepped over to a wall covered in leather goods.  She returned with two leather skirts and a tube top.  Monica handed them over to Chris and Flo before saying, "You can put your other clothes in any empty locker you like.  Don't worry about anybody walking off with your clothes.  All my employees know the price of theft."
    As Chris and Flo walked over to the lockers I asked, "What about me?"
    "To truly get the full riding experience, I need to help you get suited up.  Strip so I can size you up."  Nervously I did so, catching a glimpse of appreciation in Monica's eye.  I worked out several times a week to stay fit.  It was a sad truth but ugly reporters got relegated to nowhere stories.
    After some ogling, Monica handed over the strangest looking harness I had ever seen.  Tangled up in the leather in straps I swear I saw a pair of boobs.  As Monica encased me in a web of leather, I discovered I was right.  Before laying them across my stomach, Monica gave them a spray from a small bottle.  Once in place, I gave them a little shake.  The feeling was so realistic I could have sworn they were real.  That must have been some good adhesive spray.
    "Now comes a personal question.  How often do you have sex?" If my face hadn't been red before, it certainly was now.  "Hmm, I'd guess by your reaction not very often."
    "Journalism is a full time job, you never know where a story will take you." I explained lamely.  It was the same thing I told myself every time I was remotely considering a man.
    "Then I'm also guessing you haven't had much anal experience."
    My face was burning so hot I was amazed I didn't spontaneously combust.  Monica clearly noticed this, as she continued, "I only asked as I needed to determine the size of the plugs.  The ride is more…pleasurable with bigger ones, but I don't want to give you something you can't handle."  She stepped back to the wall and returned with four large phalluses.
    "That's not too big for me to handle?" I asked.
    She let out a little laugh.  "These are for Chocolate.  Yours are these."  She showed off a much smaller dildo and butt plug attached to the end of two of the phalluses.  With the aid of a bottle of lube, she helped me work the front and back invaders in before the tightening the straps.  I walked a few steps to try and get used to the feeling.  The feeling of being plugged fore and aft was slightly overshadowed by the gentle swinging of two dicks the size of my forearm.  The one in back was extremely disconcerting, almost like I had grown a tail.  Monica then attached the two other phalluses to my lower breasts.  I don't know how they attached, running a hand over the connection I could feel no gap or mechanism.  Maybe more of that spray?
    "Come here and admire yourself." Monica suggested, gesturing to a mirror.  When I looked my jaw dropped.  Was that really me?  I was generally considered an attractive Latina.  Tall, fit, and with black hair that fell to my mid-back.  The straps I was wearing helped support my all natural C-cup breasts.  Below them sat my fake pair looking oh-so-real.  The phalluses stuck out rock hard like a pair of morning woods.  I twirled forward and back to get a better view of my lower two phalluses, enjoying the swinging sensation.  It was just so surreal.  I looked…sexy.
      Immediately, I banished that thought to the far corner of my mind I buried the other one in.  I wanted to be a lead reporter.  No one would hire a lead reporter with four breasts and swinging a bigger package than the male staff.
    I spun around at a whistle from behind me.  It was Chris, standing next to an uncomfortable looking Flo.  "Nice skirt." I said as I walked over.
    "It's a kilt." He replied, completely at ease.
    "One more thing before we leave." Monica said, gesturing toward what appeared to be a large portable sauna.  She marched us inside before closing the door.
    "I wonder what happens now?" Chris asked. In reply, a mist sprayed down from  the ceiling.  The curled around us, clinging to our skin.  Then came the heat.  Maybe this really was a sauna.  After nearly five minutes, the mist faded and Monica let us out.
    "Trying to prepare us for the blazing sun overhead?" Chris asked.
    "I was, but not in the way you're thinking.  That mist contains a magical agent that protects the skin against damage and boosts regeneration.  It's how all my employees can walk about naked without risking sunburn or other ill effects."
    "Wait, that was magic?" Flo asked fearfully.
    "More like a magic/pharmaceutical hybrid.  Don't worry.  This version only lasts about a week with no lingering effects.  With some luck, you can stop by the coast on your way back and put it to use."
    As we followed her back out into the stable part of the barn I asked,  "Do all your employees have to go through that weekly?"
    "Good heavens no.  This unit is for guests and potential applicants.  Transformed employees have a permanent version embedded in their transformation, while normals go through a process that lasts about six months per application."
    We walked back out to the training corral.  This time the human ponies there were at rest.  "What's their story?" I asked Monica.
    "New recruits in the last stages of training.  Out of a starting group of six, only these four remain.  They're fighting for the two spots open on the ranch.  Then they'll be exposed to a new transformation package we're trying out.  It will be a surprise."
    "So over half of them will fail out?  Is it that difficult to join the ranch?"
    "We do have to be careful who we employ.  After all, we are talking about drastic and permanent transformations.  There is no going back.  We find that making them work for it is the true test of how badly they want to transform. If a person wants it bad enough, they can eventually join.  It might not be as they originally imagined, but my magical technicians never cease to amaze me.  I actually stole a pair of them from the show, hopefully your network doesn't have too many bad feelings about that.  Ah here we are, our ride for the afternoon.
    Standing next to Lisa was Cinnamon, a similar looking anthro-pony, and two more human ponygirls hitched to a cart.  The solo pony, I remember Monica said his name was chocolate, was dark skinned, nearly black, but sported a white mane and tail.  The two hitched to the cart were fit human ponies of the unaugmented kind.  Or at least I didn't see any non-human transformations.  Just lots of leather boots and straps.  They looked identical, differentiated only by manes of pale yellow and golden red.
    As Lisa helped Chris and Flo into the cart, Monica dragged me over to Chocolate.  He, and it was definitely a he-I could see a bulging package under the corset, looked me over happily before letting out a whinny.  Under Monica's direction, I gently reached out a hand and rubbed his snout.  Chocolate responded by licking my hand.
    "Despite his size, Chocolate here is a big softie, arent'cha boy." Chocolate let out another happy whinny.  "He's the easiest to ride pony in the stable, so we often use him on visiting guests.  Which is a win for him, as he likes meeting new people.  Chocolate squat."  The big pony did so instantly.  "If these were real," Monica continued, flicking one of my lower breasts, "You could use them to control him.  As it is you'll have to get by with spoken commands and tugging on the reigns.  I'll help you mount him."
    When I saw the back of Chocolate's corset-saddle, I saw why I had to wear the harness.  Four large pink pussies stared up at me invitingly in the same configuration as Cinnamon's dicks.  Monica guided my prosthetic members into the waiting holes.  When each was engulfed she commanded, "Chocolate stand."
    I would have fallen if I wasn't so well anchored to my mount.  I think that was Monica's unspoken point.  Next she guided my feet into large balls that were hanging from straps on Chocolate's chest.  Each had a pussy like opening that gripped my foot firmly when it was all the way in.
    Satisfied I was ready to go, Monica mounted her own steed.  "Everybody ready?"  We all acknowledged we were.  "Then off we go.  Chocolate, Strawberry, Lemon-Follow."  She set off into the lead, the rest of the ponies following.

Re: Suzie's Story Part 1: Diamondback Queen Ranch

I love your style!

Just like the Wheel of TF story, this is fast moving, engaging, and very creative.  I can't wait to read more.

I'm really taken with this world.  You're very economical with the background building; I get just enough tips to know there's lots of fun stuff in this universe.  I must admit, I'd like to know what became of some of Chris' other girlfriends.

tsceri wrote:

I love your style!

Just like the Wheel of TF story, this is fast moving, engaging, and very creative.  I can't wait to read more.

I'm really taken with this world.  You're very economical with the background building; I get just enough tips to know there's lots of fun stuff in this universe.  I must admit, I'd like to know what became of some of Chris' other girlfriends.

Basically, exactly the same thing. I love your universe/characters. More please smile

The next part, as requested.  Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Our first stop was the pecan orchid.  The trees were all heavily laden, ready for harvest.  They seemed much shorter than standard pecan trees and there was something else off I couldn't put my foot on.
    Six of the trees had a green woman standing beneath it, long green and brown vines of hair traveling up among the branches.  Monica slowed to a stop so we could get a good view and some filming in.  Each woman had a fringe of leaves running under their breasts, at the crotch, across their brows, and over each armless shoulder.
    "Dryads."  Monica explained.  "There are little mouths at the end of each vine that can swallow the nuts right off the tree.  The nuts travel down the hair, cleaned as they go along, until they reach special sacs in the dryad's breasts and stomach.  The nuts are taken to the stomach, while detritus is stored in the breasts.  See that one over there?"  She pointed to a dryad that looked beyond nine months pregnant.  "Watch what she does next."
    Tree finished, the dryad waddled over to a tractor pulled set of bins.  We didn't have a good vantage point to see what happened, but the dryad came back into view a moment later.  The green woman was skinny again and wearing a satisfied grin on her face.  Monica filled us in.  "At the back of the bins in a bidet.  The dryad sit and births out her load, which is then stored in the bin by a machine in the back.  At the same time, a set of breast pumps suck out all the nonessential parts from the dryads breasts."  When we looked confused at this last part she clarified.  "Dryads don't have traditional nipples.  Instead they have something closer to sphincters for letting the waste products out."
    The dryad walked under an unoccupied tree and sent her hair back skyward.  "Each dryad can clean a tree much faster and easier than a normal worker.  They also tend to them during the growing season."
    "They're glorified farm workers.  Why would someone deliberately transform themselves to do that?"  Flo asked with a hint of hostility.
    "Some do it to get closer to nature.  The dryads sleep out here with the trees and draw nutrients from the sun and soil. Others just like the simple life.  A few have a pregnancy fetish.  Also, the multiple orgasms they have while dumping their loads is a large draw.  Though the ones that want that are usually drawn to a different part of the farm.  We'll get there later.  I wanted to show you a different part of the grove first.
    As we set off again I asked, "Are the dryads something Tony Dapper created?"
    "Good catch.  They were, though the initial idea was mine.  How did you know?"
    "The lack of arms.  Your transformation ended the same way.  The price for prehensile control of your hair."  I wasn't sure I should ask the next part, but the question was burning me up inside.  "Do you ever miss your arms?"
    "Sometimes." She replied, a little sadly.  "I miss being able to hug people normally or walk out in public without everyone staring.  But then I consider everything I got in trade and I don't regret it in a heartbeat.  I love my tail-hair and I wouldn't trade it for anything."
    Our little group stopped when we reached another group at the edge of the grove.  A pair of State Troopers, fully clothed, flanked by a pair of cowgirls riding anthro-ponies like Chocolate and Cinnamon.  Behind them was a cart pulled by two humanoid ponies, though they bore the hooves and missing arms of permanents.  Between the two troopers sat a naked man.  The group sat observing the activity of a trio of dryads, who were digging a hole with their vine like hair.
    Satisfied with its depth, they were joined by a fourth dryad, bearing a bundle of tan and brown.  The two troopers dragged the prisoner to the dryads, then stepped back.  The fourth dryad unrolled the bundle, revealing an odd looking mass of rubber.  Working as a team, they soon had the prisoner fully encased.  The outfit forced the man to keep his hand and fingers spread out above his head and didn't allow for much movement.  The dryads guided him into the hole, then made him kneel in the center.  They then buried him up to the waist.  One of the dryads disappeared, only to return moments later with a full watering can.  As she started to sprinkle the rubber bound man, the other group departed.  The troopers sat in the cart and were escorted back toward the barns by the cowgirls.
    "What will happen to that man?" I asked, as a second dryad appeared with a full can to continue the watering."
    "The dryads will water him heavily the first week until he gets firmly rooted.  Then it will take about six months for him to grow into a full sized tree and start producing nuts."
    "And he chose this?  To spend the rest of his life as a tree?" Flo asked.
    "Some do.  I'm pretty sure trees can't think, but a long life of quiet contemplation attracts people.  But most that become trees here didn't choose.  A hefty chunk are prisoners from all over the state.  Most have long sentences or are lifers with discipline problems.  Occasionally someone who wants a shorter sentence will go this route.  The state doesn't mind.  They pay me less than a quarter the cost it takes to house an inmate full time.  And this way they don't have to worry about riots or escape attempts."
    "What about if they're later found innocent or their sentence is up?" Chris asked.
    "The process is fully reversible.  I had to demonstrate that before the state would agree to let me house them." Monica assured him.
    "If it's reversible, are you worried about people breaking in and freeing a prisoner?" I asked.
    "There isn't a system that stores which tree is which prisoner.  Only the dryads know that.  So someone would have to be either incredibly lucky to make sure they got the right tree or try the extraction shortly after planting.  We actually had a group try once.  I didn't know about it until one of my employees found three extra trees planted in the grove.  Since that story spread no one else has been either brave or foolish enough to try."  Monica cocked her head, as if hearing something no-one else could.  "We need to get moving.  Something else I wanted to show you is about to start."
    At her command Cinnamon took off at a gallop, quickly followed by the rest of us.  My worries about falling off at high speed we abated when I realized just how firmly I was anchored.  We passed through the pecan grove and into a grassy plain.  Ahead of us I could see two dozens figures lounging around in groups of twos or threes under the shade of trees.  In the distance, I could see another large barn and two other buildings.  Beyond that was a second barn still under construction.
    "What is this place?" I asked.
    "These are our cow fields."  Monica responded.  As we got closer, I could clearly see these were no ordinary cows.  For one thing they all fell somewhere on the line between human and cow.  While some only had oversized breasts with massive nipples, others had full on udders.  Most sported multiple rows of breast.  I saw one that appeared to be nothing more than a sea of breasts between crotch and head.  Many had small horns and all had some variety of the black and white Holstein pattern.  For some it was just a splash across their breast and stomach, for others they were completely black and white.
    But there was one thing they all had in common.  Each was immense in both height and girth.  The smallest among them easily broke six feet and probably weighted over three hundred pounds.  I was reminded of the time I was visiting Vegas with friends and we passed a BBW pornstar convention.
    "They're all so big."  Chris said in awe.
    "Let me guess," I said to Monica, "Most of them have body expansion fantasies.  It probably doesn't hurt the milking is enjoyable."
    "You catch on fast.  Those are the biggest draws.  But again the draw is also the simplistic lifestyle.  You're looking at women whose entire job is life is to produce milk.  So they spend their days eating grass, sleeping, fucking, and occasionally returning to the barn for a milking.  They have no responsibilities, no schedules.  All they heed is the fluid produced inside them."
    Flo was studying all the cows carefully.  "Are they all women, I don't see any men?"
    "Oh there are plenty of former men over there.  In fact our new inductee to the herd is male."  Monica pointed over to the barn.  I could see another of the anthro-pony riding cowgirls, with a small, skinny man walking beside.  Behind them were two more ponygirls towing a huge steel basin.
    "New inductee, does that mean…" I started to ask, but Monica cut me off.
    "Just watch and enjoy."
    The group from the barn headed toward the largest congregation of cows.  When they reached a large open section between the trees, the cowgirl called a halt.  She dismounted, detached the basin from the ponygirls, remounted, then left.  The small man was now alone with a herd of cows.  Four of them waddled over to the basin, readied their ponderous teats like hoses, and started filling the basin with milk.  They rotated out with other cows when empty, until the shallow swimming pool sized basin was full to the brim with milk.  At the bidding of the cows around him the young man stepped into the basin and slipped below the milk like he was taking a bath.
    Nothing happened for nearly five minutes.  I was worried something had gone wrong when a thick, three fingered hand broke the surface of the milk and grasped the lip of the tub.  Another one joined it and the new cow pried herself back into the air.  She was huge, easily seven feet tall and supporting over four hundred more pounds than when she had entered.  Six breasts the size of beach balls hung from her chest, each sprouting four teats as long as my forearm.  And below them sat an udder easily mistakable for a beanbag chair.  Most of her body was covered in a Holstein pattern except for her breasts and udder, which remained bright pink.  Her face had elongated partly into a cows muzzle and a small pair of horns peeked out from her new shoulder length black hair.
    The new cow tentatively touched her heaving bosom, as if uncertain this was really real.  She let out a loud "moo" of surprise as a rock hard teat shot a stream of milk into the air.  Around her, the other cows also began mooing in excitement.  They helped their new companion out of the basin before I lost sight of her in the crush of bodies.
    "A perfect transformation." Monica said critically.  "She must have really wanted the change.  I'm impressed how long she managed to stay down."
    "Does it matter?" This came from Flo.
    "The longer they stay completely under the milk, the more gets absorbed and the more they change.  But as most people can't breathe milk, they have to come up for air eventually.  I'm betting she spent months practicing holding her breath.   Judging by her size and configuration, I wouldn't be surprised if she put out fifty gallons or more per day.  A welcome addition to the farm."  I tried to read the look on Flo's face.  It wasn't the horror or disgust I was expecting.  More like…envy?
    I didn't get to consider this more as we started off again.  Monica spurred Cinnamon and we followed her into the barn.  We dismounted and stepped through the wide double doors.  Inside were a dozen of milking stations in numerous configurations.  One was a comfy, squashy armchair with a set of milking hoses next to it.  Another sported a computer monitor and large button keypad under transparent plastic a cow could use during milking.  Grunts and moos were coming from an occupied stall that contained a cow shackled into a metal frame.  Her legs were trapped downward, her neck in a thick collar.  Behind her, a massive dildo plunged in and out of her sodden pussy with mechanical efficiency as pumps below sucked out the milk from her swollen breasts.
    Staring at the computer in confusion, Flo asked, "Just how intelligent are these cows?"
    "It varies.  Some do degrade down to an animal level of intelligence while others are as smart and creative as the day they took the dip.  I know one cow that favors that station writes soothing poetry about sun and grass.  I think it's even under consideration for publishing."
    Flo looked like she wanted to ask something else, but just shook her head.  I decided to look around more.
    In another stall, the cowgirl from the transformation was helping a cow into a heavy rubber cocoon.  Impeding the transfer was an udder bigger than the rest of the cow and the cowgirl put together.  I wondered how the cowgirl had even gotten her that far in.  The cowgirl was now struggling to lift the udder over the edge of the cocoon.  Dropping his gear, Chris rushed over to help.  Between the two of them they managed to get everything in and seal up the triple seal.  Then the cowgirl hit a few switches on the nearby console and the cow was lifted up off the ground by a well reinforced mechanical arm.  The cocoon bulged, taking on the shape of a rubber teardrop.  Another thinner mechanical arm rose up and flicked the teardrop hard with a leather switch.  The force vibrated the heavy rubber.  A muffled moo came from inside, followed by a ripple on the teardrop's surface.
    "This is Bernie's favorite way of being milked." The cowgirl explained.  "She goes for days without a milking to build up size, then expels it over a six hour whipping session.  She just loves the feel of the vibration.  If you come back at the end, that teardrop will nearly be spherical with milk."
    "Is that sanitary?  To have her in there with the milk?" I asked, concerned.
    "All the milk produced by our cows is run through a filtering process to ensure all traces of magic are gone.  Bovinating our customers would result in more than a few angry letters.  The same process also removes any impurities." She winked conspiratorially.  "Plus we wash her really thoroughly before going in and after she gets out.  If you follow me I'll guide you through the processing plant and the creamery."
    The tour took over two hours.  By the time it was over I was a little lost, but very impressed.  "Monica, it's amazing what you've done here in just a year."
    She preened.  "We’re currently the fastest growing dairy brand in the country.  Between the hipsters, transformation fans, and organics, I can barely keep up with demand.  I'm in the middle of building a second, bigger barn and will need another fifty new cows to fill it.  Any takers?" She asked jokingly.
    "No thanks." Chris responded.  "I need an active lifestyle or I get bored."
    "Considering how much effort I put into staying thin, it would seem a waste to give it up now." I joked back, running a hand over the straps that hid my toned stomach.  "Plus I don't look good in white and black."
    After thirty seconds of silence, Monica asked, "Flo?"
    Flo was staring over at the rubber bag that held Bernie, significantly more spherical than when we left it.  "What?' She shook her head, as if she had only heard part of the conversation.  "No, I'm good."  she continued in a far-away voice.
    I gave her a once over.  My best friend was acting really strangely.  Her anti-transformation rhetoric had also toned down since we reached the cows.  Seeking to break the awkward silence, Monica said, "I'm starving.  Who wants something to eat?"  My stomach rumbled, agreeing with the idea.  I didn't know staring at all that cheese could make me so famished.  "Lisa, want to come with us?  There's room in the cart."
    "Sorry boss, but someone has to look after the place.  Can't have Bernie drowning in her own milk now can we.  And Kray is coming by later and she always brings me something to nibble on."  The cowgirl walked over to Chris, whispered something in his ear, nibbled it, then walked off.  I had yet to see Chris blush this trip, but whatever she said was making him do it now."
    Monica lead us out of the barn and back toward the initial cluster of buildings.  We dropped the ponies off at the stables.  I was about to ask whether I should take my harness off, but Monica walked off toward a large open shaded area packed with tables.  Most people sitting at them were fairly normal looking, about half sported modifications that looked like my harness.  They must be the anthro-pony riding cowgirls.  I thought I saw a few other bizarre changes, but with the way people were moving about it was hard to be sure.
    I felt movement against my leg and looked down.   A rubber dog was sniffing at my feet.  I rubbed it behind the ears and was startled to see a pair of very human eyes staring back at me from inside the rubber.  It barked happily and ran off to sniff someone else.
    Monica led us into the cover of the dining hall, then said, "I have to go take care of a few things before dinner.  Get something to eat and I'll see you in the morning."
    Morning?  It was barely early evening.  What were we supposed to do after we ate?  Where would we sleep?  But Monica had disappeared before I could form a coherent objection.  Well Suzie, I guess you'll just have to go with the flow.
    Chris had already joined the food line.  I looked around for Flo, but she had disappeared.  She had been acting really strange this trip.  Oh well, there was nothing I could do about it.  I walked over to join Chris in line.  The food was barbecued pork with a side of potatoes and greens.  Juggling my plate and a glass of water, I looked around for Chris.  I just spotted the back of his head before he left the cafeteria, escorted by a trio of cowgirls.  Dejected at being abandoned by my crew, I took a seat at an empty table.  I dug out my knife and fork, said a quick prayer, then dug in.  The resulting explosion of flavor brought tears to my eyes.  I had never tasted barbeque sauce so sweet and zesty or meat so tender.  Lost in a food coma, I missed the two women walking up to me until one spoke.  "Mind if we join you?"
    I swallowed and blinked the beginnings of tears from my eyes.  Standing before me holding plates laden with food were Strawberry and Lemon.  Both women had ditched their straps somewhere along the way and were now only clad in pony boots.  "Umm, sure.  My crew abandoned me so I could use the company."
    So they sat and started eating with gusto.  Pulling a cart all day must build up a hell of an appetite.  When my plate was finally clean I leaned back and let out a tiny satisfied belch.  I covered my mouth in embarrassment, which caused giggles from Strawberry and Lemon.  Lowering my hand I said, "That was probably the best meal I ever ate.  The sauce was amazing and the meat, I've never had pork so good."
    "We'll let Andi and Sae know later how much you like it."  This came from Lemon.
    "Are they the cooks here?"
    "Andi is.  That man can cook anything.  Give him two sticks, a chunk of meat and some flint and he'd somehow whip out a five course meal.  Sae is…Sae is…"  She didn't seem to know how to continue.
    "Sae is the meat." Strawberry said between mouthfuls of rib.
    I blinked.  "What?"
    "Sorry, did I have too much food in my mouth?  Sae is the meat."
    I looked down at my plate of ribs in shock.  "Did…did I just eat a person?"
    "Nah, though she used to be.  Sae is a great boar.  Like small truck size.  Got the idea for her transformation from some old Norse myth.  Each night she's carved up for supper and by morning poof, she's whole again and ready to be made into another meal.  It's saved a fortune of food bills in this place.  All the vegetables and starches are also grown right here on the farm."
    "Though I bet half the savings are spent on Andi's oversized spice cabinet." Lemon quipped.
    I started to ask why someone would want to be eaten on a regular basis, then stopped.  If she came back good as new each morning, was it any stranger than anything else I'd seen today?  I decided to switch tack.  "So how long have you two been working here?" I asked Strawberry and Lemon.
    "Since the beginning.  My ranch butted up against Monica's and she told me her plans right after she transformed.  I was grieving the death of my wife from the year before and was looking to throw myself into a project.  I joined with Monica and two other neighbors and we've been working to make this place a success ever since." Lemon explained.
    "How about you Strawberry?"
    "A year ago my music career wasn't taking off the way I expected it to.  No matter what we just couldn't get signed.  After running out of money I decided to return home and see if I could work on pops' farm for a few years to build up enough capital to start again.  When he explained what was happening, I joined in with gusto.  But he still seemed sad.  So six months in I suggested a solution.  The farm was finally ramping up and need all the manpower it could get.  Pops had hurt his leg in a farming accident years before and had to walk with a cane.  So I suggested be both get transformed.  That way we could both help out with the construction and planting."
    "And yet I don't see a strapping man sitting in front of me."
    "Pops liked the idea of transforming, but he didn't say how.  I saw him talking with the techs several times over the next few days.  Finally he came to me with two potions.  One red, the other yellow. He asked if I trusted him.  I would trust my pops to the moon and back, so we clinked glasses and it was down the hatch.  My body felt like it was on fire.  Parts of me shifted that were never designed to move, others permanently grew or shrank away.  When it was over I was the beauty you see before you.  It was the strangest thing.  Looking in the mirror afterward, I saw my mother's face.  At least how I'd seen it in old photos from when she was younger."
    As I studied the twin pretty faces in front of me, a big duh sign popped in my head.  "You two are father and son."
    Lemon nodded.  "Strawberry thought that transforming would be the solution to my grief.  And he was right.  Every time I look in the mirror I see my wife's face.  I see that's she's still with me, still a part of me, and will be until I no longer grace this earth."
    Story finished, they packed up their plated and rose.  I quickly did the same and followed, not wanting to get ditched again.  "So what do you two do now on the farm?  I don't see any other ponies in here so that can't be your full time job."
    "We do all sorts of things." Strawberry said.  "Pops mostly supervises the day to day running of the farm while Monica focuses on expansion.  I act as a go between for them and sub in if a department is running a few people short."
    "And sometimes you moonlight as ponygirls?"
    "Only on our days off.  Drawing a cart together is great father son bonding time.  Especially what comes after."  An evil grin broke out over her face as she studied me.  "What are your plans for after dinner?"
    "Monica gave me the night to myself and my crew is off somewhere else.  I planned to talk to a few other people about their transformations before finding some place to sleep for the night."
    The evil grin had spread to Lemon.  "Why don't you come with us for the night?  We can promise you an exclusive."  With that they each grabbed and arm and frog marched me out of the cafeteria.

This is getting interesting... (and it was plenty awesome already!)
Question: So most employees' TFs are permanent but the prisoners' aren't, correct?

In this universe, virtually all transformation are permanent.  There are ways to do temporary  transformations the same way Hollywood does today, rubber prosthesis and make-up.  Though in this universe they're a bit more advanced, it's possible to actually feel sensation though the prosthetic.  For example if you gave someone a pair of huge rubber breasts, they could feel you caress and pinch the nipple.  You'll see this come up in a later story.
     The prisoners are special, as their transformation have to be reversible.  The idea that Monica and the druids came up with is to actually transform the rubber of the outfit.  The rubber is what becomes the tree, trapping the prisoner inside.  The tree feeds off the life-force of the prisoner to grow at impossible speeds and produce accelerated harvests.  All the while it provides the things the prisoner inside needs.  In theory after the prisoner's time is up and he is extracted, the tree will just be a regular, if slightly less fruitful tree.  There is only so much space in the orchard, so the druids will figure out a way to stick new prisoners in already grown empty  trees.
   If you have any other questions feel free to ask.  It's fun to do a little additional world building like this.

The exciting conclusion to part 1.  I'd love to hear if you guys enjoyed it.  Part two will start up next week.

We ended up in one of the square building with all the windows I saw after our arrival.  My guess of dormitories was correct and the twins wasted no time in getting me to their room on the third floor.  It was well stocked furniture wise, with a pair of desks, a bookshelf sagging under a load of books, a seaman's chest, and a huge circular bed that dominated the center of the room.  I didn't see a dresser, but considering nudity was the status quo on the ranch I wasn't surprised.  A large tv hung off the wall opposite a immense glass mirror.  A similar mirror hung from the ceiling above the bed.
    As Strawberry shut the door behind us Lemon asked, "Do you know why all the ponygirls and anthro-ponies on the ranch have food names?"
    I had noticed that after hearing a neighboring table of cowgirls discussing Vanilla, Peach, and Blueberry.  "I assumed it had something to do with your hair color?"
    Lemon ran  an appreciative hand though the luscious yellow hair that flowed down her back.  "While it is true a ponygirl's hair will always match the color of her food, that is more of a side effect than a reason.  Care to guess again?"  I shrugged, I had no idea.  "Tell me, have you ever had sex with another girl?"
    I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.  I had done so once, after getting drunk and commiserating about being alone with a college roommate in a similar situation.  I think we both regretted it come morning.  We didn't talk about it afterward and she moved back home a few months later.  "Once."
    Lemon sat back on the bed, spread her legs, and beckoned me forwards.  I took two steps before I sensed Strawberry behind me.  I felt the pressure of her hands on my shoulders, urging me downward.  I fell to one knee, than the other.  All the while the force in my shoulders drover me closer and closer to…Lemon's pussy.
    So that's why they asked if I'd ever been with a girl.  Part of me wanted to rebel, to claim that I didn't swing that way.  But a larger part of my mind begged the rest to go with the flow, to relish an experience I wouldn't get again.  An experience I definitely wouldn't get to print.
    I let Strawberry's hands guide my face into Lemon's hairless pussy.  This close, I could see it glistening in anticipation.  Hesitantly, I stuck out my tongue and rubbed it over Lemon's treasure.  My tongue pulled back and my eyes went wide.  It tasted like…it tasted like…lemon meringue pie?
    "I think she figured it out." Strawberry said from behind me.
    "We ponygirls get our names from the flavor of our sexual organs.  So if you spent some time today sucking on Chocolate's lollipop it would taste like chocolate."
    "I taste like strawberry sorbet." Strawberry giggled happily.  "Want a lick?"
    "That would only be fair.  Give her a try." Lemon urged.
    What the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound.  I shifted around until I was nose to pussy with a very wet Strawberry.  With more confidence this time, I gave her a lick.  She was right.  Strawberry tasted just like the sorbet I used to have on hot summer days back home.  I went back in for another longer lick, which made Strawberry moan.
    "You know," Lemon started, "we usually go on a nightlong sexual bender after a day of building up sexual frustration as ponygirls.  The two of us are always willing to add one more.  What do you say?"
    Dozens of confusing thoughts bounced inside me mind.  My sexuality.  My feeling about transformed individuals.  My willingness to do it with a pair of women I met over dinner.  But in the end only one thought was left standing.  I was really craving lemon meringue pie and strawberry sorbet.
    An hour later the three of us took a break and lay back on the large bed, watching ourselves in the ceiling mirror.  Now completely nude I was sandwiched between the twins, breathing heavily.  Who could blame me?  I had licked each of them to at least three orgasms apiece and used the penises attached to my harness for several more.  Apparently ponygirl pussies were very elastic.  So now I laid back and lazily licked at the juices that covered my chin and ran down my neck.
    "You know, I had a crazy idea." Lemon said beside me.
    "What's that?" I huffed between breaths.
    "We should get you a flavor."  My heart stopped.  Did she mean what I think she meant?  "After all," Lemon continued, "you did most of the work just now.  I think that deserves a reward.  What do you think Strawberry?"
    "Ooo, great idea.  But what flavor should she be?  I think we have enough fruits already."
    Did I really want such a change?  It would really push me over the line from a normal person. Or would it?  It wouldn't be like I was growing a pair of ZZ-cup boobs or something.  A change like this I could hide.  I could pretend to be normal if I wanted to.  Couldn't I?
    "And most of the common dessert flavors.  What she needs is something exotic.  Something that reflects her heritage and how hot she is."
    Lemon's words brought back a memory.  I was at my Abuela's house before she passed away.  I couldn't have been older than ten.  We were in the kitchen and she was teaching me some traditional dishes taught to her by her Abuela decades ago in Mexico.  As I watched she finished cutting the meat and lightly dusted it before placing it in the oven.  Lightly dusted it with…"Cayenne."
    I immediately clapped both hands over my mouth.  Had I just said that aloud?
    Strawberry let out a squeal.  "OOO, that's perfect.  Something just as hot as you are. Something no one would expect."
    "What? No.  I couldn't.  I can't."  I was unable to form complete sentences as dozens of paths forward flashed through my mind.
    But Lemon was already off the bed and approach a wall mounted phone.  She picked it up and punched in a set of numbers.  The person on the other end picked up almost instantly.  "Andi, it's Lemon.  Listen, I need a favor.  Something special for Monica's special guest.  Something from your special spice rack…no I mean you SPECIAL spices.  Yes…I think she will…which one?  Do you have any cayenne in that glorified black hole you call a kitchen?  Good.  See you in a bit."  She hung up.
    "Lemon, please, I can't."
    "Why not?"
    "I'm a reporter, what would people think of me?"
    "That you're willing to take a little risk now and then.  That you're not afraid of standing out.  And besides, it's not like anyone will know.  At least anyone without direct access to your pussy."
    "What about my hair?  You said the process changes hair color to match."
    "Say you're trying out a new color."
    "Bright orange?  That says I'm on my way to a comic convention, not serious reporter on a way to a story."
    "Then dye it.  I know how to get a hold of some, a few of the girls like to swap around their looks every few weeks."
    "And that works?"
    "It works for Bubblegum.  He was not happy when he ended up with bright pink.  So he dyed it dark blue instead.  Used the excuse that people do sell gum that color."
    There was a knock at the door.  Strawberry leapt off the bead and flounced toward the door.  She returned with a muscular Scandinavian man dressed in a flame scorched apron.  "Andi, I'd like to introduce you to Suzie, Monica's guest for the day and ours for the night."
    Staring up at the man, I realized this must be the cook they mentioned earlier.  I bounced off the bed and walked over to shake his hand.  "You're the cook right?  Lemon and Strawberry told me how good you were.  I loved the meal you prepared for dinner."
    "Thank you kindly.  I am indeed the great chef Andhrimnir, though no one can pronounce it properly so Andi is fine.  So, I hear you want to try my special spices?"
    "These two are trying to talk me into it.  But I'm still not sure."
    "Did they not explain all the benefits to you?  The enhanced sensitivity, the boosted musculature and stamina, the heightened libido."
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Enhanced sensitivity?  Heightened libido?"
    "Dinne they not tell you what my spice mix actually does?"
    "All I thought they were trying to do was change my hair color and give my pussy juices a little kick."
    Andi gave Lemon and Strawberry an annoyed look.  "Trust you two to gloss over the important stuff in favor of a side effect."
    "Side effect?"
    "Side effect.  Monica approached me about creating a booster that could be applied to the work animals on the farm.  To help them settle into their new positions quicker and easier.  The taste and hair were my addition to try and make each potion unique."  He pulled a small vial from his pocket and shook it.  A myriad of powders danced within a clear liquid.  "If you drink this you'll get fit, toned musculature all over your body that maintains itself, no gym time required.  Your lovely dark skin will never burn no matter how much sun you expose it to and will heal quickly from any other damage.  All five of your senses will supercharge, allowing you to experience the world like few ever can.  You'll be able to read signs at a mile off, hear at frequencies far above the human range, be able to list out a basic meal's ingredients just by taste, etc, etc."
    Andi rambled on and on about the benefits of his concoction.  After a while I tuned him out, turning my thoughts inward.  For my it all came down to a single question.  If I took the potion and was discovered as a transformed later, would I regret it?  Possibly, but with the number of transformed growing exponentially by the day, possibly not.  But it I turned this offer down today I would never get another chance like that.  And that I would definitely regret.
    "I'll do it." I said, cutting off Andi mid rant.
    Andi blinked, clearly thinking he would need several more minutes conversation to convince me.  "Good, good.  You won't regret it.  I promise."  He handed over the vial.  I took it and swirled it around to watch the contents dance.  "Well my work here is done.  Good night ladies.  I'm sure it will be a special one."  With that he walked to the door and let himself out.
    I looked down at the little vial in my hand.  This is it Suzie, go time.  I popped the top off and downed it in a single gulp.  It burned the whole way down.  Just the way I wanted it to.  I looked up to see Lemon and Strawberry staring at me like it was a hundred and ten degrees and I was the only ice-cream cone in sight.  Andi was right.  Tonight was going to be special.
    I awoke in the morning with something tickling my nose.  I opened my eyes and discovered it was Strawberry's pussy.  I wiggled my head away, carefully avoiding the legs around my neck.  I didn't want to wake the exhausted woman up. I found Lemon in a similar position at my crotch and had to scoot extra carefully to avoid waking her.
    I successfully made it off the bed without waking either.  I stood and walked over the large mirror to examine myself.  The first thing that caught my attention was my hair.  I had seen it slowly shift colors overnight, but was unprepared for the full effect.  It was so think and full bodied, waves of fire that flowed nearly to my butt.  I shook my head just to watch it sway mesmerizingly.
    The swaying brought my attention to my other assets.  Sometime during the night, I couldn't remember if it was rest break three or four, the twins had had an idea.  I had shed my harness by that point, but they really liked the double rows look.  So while Strawberry and I freed the breasts from the harness, Lemon dug a bottle of adhesive out of their oversized toy chest.  With much excited giggling from the twins, they aligned the forms and stuck them to my chest.  I made a throwaway comment about how it was sad they couldn't attach the other prostheses also.  A pair of evil grins and lots of adhesive later, I sported to two phalluses over the nipples of my real breasts.
    I lifted one up, comparing it to my arm for scale.  It was nearly twice the size of the ones below.  It made me look unbalanced.  Which made me think, should I shrink the upper ones or let the lower ones grow?  I was about to jump into serious contemplation when a part of my brain that had spent the night completely ignored jumped out and wrestled for my attention.
    I had already made an irreversible change to my body not even twelve hours ago and here I was contemplating another change.  One that, unlike my previous transformation, would be impossible to hide.  Did I really want that, to permanently mark myself as different from society?
    A knock at the door made me jump in shock.  Scurrying to the door, I peeked out the spy hole but saw no-one.  Gingerly, I cracked the door and poked my head outside.  I still didn't see anyone.  However sitting in front of the room was a huge cart laden with all manner of breakfast foods.  I saw eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast, biscuits, fruit, and more.  It looked so large I didn't know if it would fit through the door. 
    With some effort, I managed to get the cart into the room.  Either the noise or the smell woke Strawberry, as she came up behind me.  "Ooh, what's this?"
    "I don't know, I found it outside the door."  I spotted what looked like a card sticking out of a pitcher of syrup.  I picked it up and opened it.
    I figured you girls could use a good meal after last night.  I also included a surprise underneath for Cayenne.  Enjoy.
            Andi
    Cautiously, I lifted the cloth covering the bottom of the cart. There was a small bag with a cheery label proclaiming "Suzie's clothes."  Next to that was a bottle of hair dye in about my original shade.  But what brought a swelling of excitement to my heart were the items laid out over the rest of the under layer.  A pair of shiny thigh length pony boots.  Leather harness straps.  And a mass of orange hair that flowed from a single tubular shape.
    I grabbed all the goods and dumped them on the bed while Strawberry woke Lemon.  I had a feeling I would be prancing for my breakfast this morning.
    It was nearly noon when I finally made my way back down to the dining area.  I was wearing my arrival clothes and my hair looked almost normal.  I had left two streaks of orange as a reminder of last night.  I would have to explain them away and the new volume by claiming to have experimented with hair products.
    I saw Chris and Flo sitting at a table with Monica and went over to join them.  "Sorry I'm late, I got caught up with interviews."
    Monica flashed a knowing smile at this.  "That's what I figured.  I took these two on a tour of our cleaning and packaging plants in the meantime.  It should be good B material for your report."
    I thanked her for that as my stomach started gurgling.  I never knew how much energy almost constant sex burned.  Excusing myself, I went to get my own plate of food.  When I returned Monica was asking my crew what their favorite part of the visit was.
    "Definitely the employees." Chris said with a bashfully grin.
    "My girls treated you well last night?"
    "Very."
    "What about you Suzie, what did you like?"
    Images of last night went through my mind.  Yea, let's not give that answer.  But it did give me an idea.  "I liked finally getting perspective.  I always wondered why people would transform themselves.  After talking to several, I see each had a deep reason for it.  I hope that spreading that message with end some of the hostility transformed face."
    "Quite a noble goal.  What about you Flo?"
    Flo sat oddly, as if she was trying to collapse in on herself.  While she was fully clothed, her hair was rumpled and she smelled of wet grass.  And she kept rubbing her chest funny.  I would need to ask her about that later.  "Huh?  Oh, yea.  Perspective.  I really liked that too." she said softly.
    After lunch Monica said she had one more transformation for us to see before we went.  We traveled back out to the training area, where two of the members of the training device from yesterday were standing.  One man, one woman.
    The crowd parted as Monica strode right up to them.  "Henry, Denise, I'm so glad you stuck it out and decided to become part of the farm.  You worked so hard for this, let me be the first to congratulate you."  She engulfed both of them in a bone-bending hug with her hair-tails.
    Monica stepped back and pulled two vials from a leather satchel on her hip.  "Before we do this I just want to check one last time.  Are you ready for this transformation?"
    "Ever since I was a little girl." The women looked positively giddy.
    "Ever since I stumbled across that website five years ago." The man beamed.
    "Then take these." Monica handed a vial to each of them.  "Drink them and close your eyes.  I will align you in the position for you new life."  Without hesitation, both quickly drained both vials.  Monica had Denise stand tall, arms wrapped around her chest.  She had Henry bend at the waist behind her and guided his face toward her butt.  As they touched I could feel the static of magic.
    Henry opened his eyes and tried to pull his face away.  But his nose was stuck fast to Denise's ass.  It pulled his face inward until he was stuck into her up to his shoulders.  Her flesh flowed backward over him, staining his pale skin the same chocolate brown as hers.  As the liquid flesh flowed across his body new musculature grew beneath.  I figured it was likely the final version would have the hyper muscular look of the anthro-ponies.
    Denise was also experiencing changes.  Her arms melted into her chest, leaving large breasts behind.  Her lower body experienced the same muscle growth as Henry's.  A mane of light tan hair burst from her head and  the tip of what had been Henry's ass.  As the transformation came to a stop, the crowd was left staring at a very muscular, dark skinned, tan haired humantaur. As she shifted I could see she had retained both sets of sex organs, with a normal size pussy up front and a enormous horse cock growing from her hindquarters.
    "Well, Caramel.  How do you feel?"
    The humantaur nearly twisted completely around to examine her backside.  "I feel so wonderful.  It's everything I dreamed of.  I can't wait to give someone a ride."
    "And what of Henry?"
    "I can kinda still feel him in here with me.  I get vague emotions.  Like right now he's feeling unbelievable horny."
    "We can't have that now can we?" Monica asked the crowd.
    With cheers of agreement, two of the cowgirls slid underneath the humantaur and started fondling and kissing her new package.  Several more ran off and returned with a cart.  Several leather straps and two cum soaked cowgirls later, the newly minted Caramel was off giving her first ride.  The first of many to come.
    "Another satisfied customer." Monica said happily.  "I hope that was a sufficiently uplifting ending to your tour."
    "It was.  Thank you so much for having us Monica.  I know I leave here feeling like a changed woman."  I can't believe I managed to say that with a straight face.  Flo made an odd sound when I said it.
    There was a round of goodbyes with those we'd met on the ranch but eventually we were on the road again, bound for home.
    We decided to break the return trip into two parts and stay the night in Las Cruces.  As we carried our overnight bags into the pair of rooms we booked for the night, I spotted three large duffels in the back of the van.  They definitely hadn't been there before.  I called to Chris and Flo, but they hadn't seen them earlier.  We decided to haul them inside and see what they were.  Puzzlingly, each had a tag denoting it belonged to one of us.  We hauled them into the room Flo and I were sharing.  One bag went on my bed, one on Flo's, and Chris set his on the small table.
    Flo decided to open hers first.  She undid the clip and pulled out a bundle of black and white rubbery material.  I couldn't tell what it was until I saw a patch of pink that looked like an udder.  With a squeak and a burning face, Flo immediately shoved the material back in the bag and refastened the clip.
    Chris hadn't seen this, instead he busy opening his own duffle.  He pulled out a women's clingy blouse, then a large bra, then a pair of crotchless panties.  His embarrassment was colored with confusion as he pulled out several more articles of women's clothing, including a corset and wig.
    Now curios what was in my bag, I undid the zip.  The first thing I saw was a folded envelope, so I pulled that out and read it first.
    Cayenne,
        We had so much fun together with these that Strawberry and I decided to give             them to you.  Treat them well and hopefully we can all pull a cart together next             time you arrive on the farm.  Stay spicy girl.
                    Lemon
    Cautiously, I peeked into the bag.  I could see a pair of pony boots, leather harness straps, my boobs and phalluses from earlier, and my ponytail in a plastic baggy.  Instead of embarrassment, I found I was getting excited.  I couldn't wait to get home and try this stuff back on.
    Then I had a thought.  If my present was from what I got into overnight, what were Chris's and Flo's?  Chris had certainly had his pick of the cowgirls, but with the general nudity of the ranch I wondered why they would give him so many clothes.  And then there was Flo, she had been acting strange ever since we saw the ranch cows.  And her bag had contained a cow suit.  I would definitely need to do some prying to see what my crew had gotten into last night.
    Laying back on the bed, I tried to think of when my next vacation days were.  I probably couldn't do it until this story segment was over, but I was already counting the days until I could return to the ranch.

Great reads! I hope we get to read more TF stuff as well, will they return to the farm, or go somewhere else in part 2?

Good job on this one big_smile

They will go somewhere else for part 2.  There will be lots of interesting transformations , but it won't be like WoT where there were only transformations.  I'm trying to squeeze some world-building and character development in between.

I am really likeing this story a lot. I can't wait till part two.