Topic: Suzie's Story Part 2: The Soiled Skuntette

Welcome to the second of reporter Suzie Cruz's three adventures.  This one weights in at 60 pages, so hopefully it will satisfy everyone for several months.  Just like the previous stories, I'll be posting a chunk every week.
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Twelve days later I sat in Audrey's office as she read over my report.  As she came to the end she stated,  "This is excellent work Suzie.  It really shows that transformed are real people that just prefer an alternative way of life."
    "That was my goal Ma'am.  I got to know a pair of transformed on my visit that really opened my eyes to the experience."
    "Good.  Good.  I sent you there first as I knew the practical approach to transformations would be the easiest to break you into.  Are you ready for your next challenge?"
    "I can't wait ma'am.  After the last visit I can't wait  to see what's in store."
    "Your drive is admirable, it's one of the reasons I recommended you for this assignment.  Just be careful what you wish for.  Do make sure you come back with a form capable of typing out a report.  I'd hate to go through all this effort and not end up with a story."
    "Yes Ma'am." I said nervously.  I had always felt intimidated around my several levels above boss.  We both rose and she handed me a sheet of travel instructions.  At the doorway to her office she pulled me close in a parting hug.  This forced me forward at an awkward angle over Audrey's huge skirt.  I never understood why she wore those things.  The skirt stuck out so far I couldn't see how sitting in a chair was comfortable at all.  But I was a junior reporter not a fashion editor.  Maybe the ancient styles were coming back.
    On the way out of the office I called Chris and Flo and told them about our new assignment.  As expected, Chris was excited, Flo was troubled.  But she didn't complain, which was a relief.  Flo had been acting really weird since we came back from the ranch.
    Deciding to skip the gym, I headed home to eat and pack.  The second I entered the apartment, I kicked off my shoes and closed the blinds on all the windows.  Then I pulled my newly acquired toy box out from underneath my bed. I stripped, throwing my clothes over my desk chair, and quickly donned the box's contents.
    On the way back to my small living room I struck a pose in the full length mirror I had acquired since the Texas trip.  Leather straps wrapped up and down my body, encircling my twin pairs of breasts.  My feet flowed into pony boots while a spray of orange hair erupted from my butt.  Ever since returning from Texas, this outfit felt more and more like me.  I found myself wearing it increasingly often at home, until like today I was putting it on the second I walked in the door.
    Later, after a glass of wine and an all-in-one-pot dinner, I studied my nearly packed travel bag.  I idly wondered if I could fit my current outfit inside.  Part of me didn't think it was prudent to bring it anywhere someone else could see, but the other half of me couldn't stand to be parted with it.  It was our destination that finally sealed my decision.  Who knows, I might actually get a chance to put it to use.
    We stopped at a gas station in Pahrump to refuel and refresh.  As I stepped out of the van I was blasted with a gust of hot dry air.  When we left early this morning the weather had been chilly and damp.  Clearly the desert had other ideas.  While Chris refueled the van and Flo ran off to the bathroom, I gazed off at the mountains in the distance.  The endless miles of desert we drove through felt as alien to me as the fields of plants when we visited Monica.
    Eventually we all piled back inside and our trip continued.  We were supposed to be looking for a turnoff of the main highway.  We might have missed it, if not for the small crowd of people camped out next to it on the side of the road.  The large amount of posters and banners made them hard to miss.  All of them were sporting some sort of pro god and anti sin messages.  Chris pulled over and I stepped out of the van.
    "Is this the way to the local bordello?" I asked a woman sitting in lawn chair.  I amazed myself by saying it with a straight face.
    "It is." she replied, getting to her feet.  "But you should not go that way.  Save your soul and seek your pleasures elsewhere.  Or seek the light and turn toward the Lord."
    It was probably a bad idea to argue ideology with someone fanatical enough to be sitting out here in the middle of nowhere mid-afternoon, but I was genuinely curious.  "I have to ask, is it the transforming or the sex that you're so against?"
    "God gave us these bodies, crafted in his image.  We shame him by changing them.  The other acts performed there are immoral, but defacing the form of the Lord is the worst."
    Hmm, so they were transformation protesters.  "But what if the transformations are to help someone.  Like a woman growing extra breasts so she can breastfeed local orphans?  Or a man who lost his legs growing a tail to replace them."
    "No matter the reason, such changes are gravest sins.  If the woman prays hard enough, the milk will come.  If the man works hard enough, he will overcome the cross he bears.  It is not excuse to shed their humanity and become animals."
    Sigh, there was no arguing with people like this.  Nothing I said would change their mind.  "Then by your logic I committed a great sin just by dying my hair." I ran a hand through my orange stripes  "If so, I feel sorry for you.  Have you ever talked to a transformed, asked them why they did it?"
    "I would not soil myself by talking to one of those inhuman monsters."
    "Then your hatred has blinded you to the good that can come from transformations.  Maybe you should try one yourself.  Then you could see that a transformation doesn't change who you are inside.  It only gives it a chance to be free."
    With that I got back in the van and drove off.  In the rearview mirror I saw the woman's face twisted in anger.  A young, similar looking woman came out and stood next to the protester, trying to calm her down.  The two women watched us until a bend in the road obscured their forms.
    Once on the turnoff, our destination quickly came into vision.  At first I thought it was really close, but as we kept driving I realized it was just huge.  A massive two story, horseshoe shaped building that looked stolen from an antebellum novel.  It stood out bright white against the browns of the desert around it.  White roman columns rose to a peaked roof while dozens of windows sparkled in the afternoon light.
    A large sign directed us to the parking lot.  I raised an eyebrow at it as we drove by.  The sign contained the silhouette of a woman in a very naughty pose below the words The Soiled Skunkette.  So that was the name of this place.  With what I knew of April it seemed…fitting.
    We parked under the shade of a desert tree, gathered out gear, and trekked toward the bordello.  Though it was only early afternoon, there were at least a dozen other cars in the lot.  As we passed under the front awning, I saw another of the Soiled Skunkette signs, this one shading the silhouettes of two women in a compromising position.  This place clearly let any visitors know what they were getting into.
    The wide front double doors opened into a foyer.  A long desk sat in the center, flanked by twin curved staircases that spun up to the upper levels.  I could see doors and passages leading off to other parts of the ground floor. 
    Sitting at the desk, reading a book was the hostess on duty.  She set aside her novel and rose to great us.  "Welcome to the Soiled Skunkette.  A place where all your sexual dreams and nightmares can come true.  How can I help you today?"
    My eyes flicked downward, momentarily caught by the woman's triplicate bosoms.  Then they snapped back.  What did I expect, that this was going to be an ordinary bordello?  "Hi." I said cheerfully, holding out a hand to shake.  "I'm Suzie Cruz, with People's TV.  I'm here to interview April."
    She shook my hand with one that contained only three thick dick-like fingers.  "We've been expecting you and your crew Ms. Cruz.  If you leave all your gear here Agnew will take it to your rooms."
    "What about my camera?" Flo asked.
    "We would prefer if you didn't do any filming for now.  Client anonymity and all that.  If you need some footage I'm sure we have plenty to share.  It will all depend on how risqué your network will let you be.  Don't worry, we'll pack so many experiences into your visit your article will be overlong even without video footage.  Hopefully that will suffice."  She called up to the floor above.  "Lolli!"
    I looked up to see a teenage girl skip down the staircase toward us.  She was wearing a cute pink dress and white stockings.  At every step her twin blonde curl bunches swayed to and fro. Slightly shocked I asked, "You let little girls in here?"
    "Lolli is a special little girl.  Aren't you Lolli?"  The girl gave a bashful smile and flattened out the skirt of her dress.  "Lolli, take these guests to Mistress April.  She's currently filming in the back studio.  Can you do that for me?"
    "Of course Miss Powell." She gave a little bow.  "Please follow me."
    As we walked though deserted halls I asked.  "Where is everyone?  I saw quite a few cars outside."
    Lolli let out a hmm and stroked her chin.  "Most of the house is resting in preparation.  They don't plan on getting much sleep tonight.  A few are entertaining long term clients.  But almost everyone awake is in the back studio.  It's where we're going."
    We exited out a door at the tip of the horseshoe and onto a covered walkway.  Thirty feet behind the main house was a second, smaller building.  Lolli stopped with her hand on the doorknob.  "They're filming inside, so try to be quiet ok?"  We all nodded and she let us inside.
    The four of us crept through the building and into a small control room.  On the other side of a glass wall I could see more people moving.  As we got closer, nearly standing behind the video technicians, I could finally see what was going on.
    The room had the sterile, hospital look to it.  There were 2 small polished metal tables, a bigger one that looked large enough for a person, and dozens of restraint points and other toys on the walls.  Pacing around the room was a black clad rubber nurse.  She was encased from ballet boots to cap in rubber, the black only broken by red crosses on her chest and cap.  Of her face, only her eyes and mouth were visible, both hi-lighted in crimson.  She looked positively evil.
    A door opened and three more figures entered the room.  Two were identical, coated head to ballet toe in black rubber.  The bodies were extremely feminine with tiny waists and large breasts.  The heads of these drones were solid spheres of black rubber, marred only by a number.  Despite no visible eyes, they moved seamlessly with purpose.
    Between them they dragged another chained figure that shined more of leather than rubber.  I recognized the multiple breasts, heads, and skunk tails.  It was April they were dragging into the room.  The drones hauled April to one wall and hooked her chains into waiting locks.  Then they left, closing the door behind them.
    The rubber nurse strode over to April and grabbed a chin either hand.  "Poor Mrs. Lawrence." She crooned.  "Look at what we've done with you.  We permanently locked you in that suit.  Brainwashed you to crave all sorts of terrible things.  And yet you still won't give us the account number."  The nurse ran her hands up and down the breast laden front of April's body.  "All we want is the money your husband stole from us.  Give that to us and you're free to go.  You'll never see us again."  The chained skunkette said nothing.  "Very well then.  I was hoping it wouldn't come to this."  The rubber nurse snapped her fingers.
    The drone assistants returned, dragging between them the limp form of a mid twenties man.  Pale, skinny, and with longish brown hair tied back in a ponytail.  All that was missing was a pair of glasses to complete the stereotypical nerd look.  He was forced onto a clinical type table and secured at the wrists and ankles.  The man's entrance brought out a moan from the skunkette.  "Jonathan."
    "Indeed."  The evil nurse said.  "When we couldn't get the information from you, we were forced to bring him here.  It's still not too late to tell us what we want to know."
    The skunkette hung her heads.  "I…can't.  I don't know what you're talking about.  My husband…he never told me about any accounts."
    The nurse studied April.  "If you're lying, then you have incredible resistance.  If not, well we need to make up the money somehow.  I think the sale of you and your son will go a long way to making up the missing money."
    "Wait…please."
    "I'm sorry, but I've waited long enough." 
    The nurse snapped her fingers again.  The drone assistants each approached Jonathan with a syringe.  The first injection brought him out of his stupor.  "Where..where am I?"
    "Hush.  You are in a transition place.  You will feel at home soon."  The second drone injected its syringe.  "Do you know what that is Mrs. Lawrence?" she asked the bound woman.  When there was no sign of a response she continued.  "We call it Compound 72.  A really fun little chemical.  A libido booster and truth serum spiced up with a nifty little obedience drug I acquired from the Soviets many years ago.  The perfect cocktail to prepare someone for transformation.  All you need are the right questions.  After all, it's what brought out your true form."  She turned back to Jonathan.  " From now on you will also address me as Mistress.  We're going to play a little game.  I'm going to ask you some questions.  For each you pick the one that resonates most with the deepest part of your soul.  Let's start with something simple.  Are you attracted to men or women?"
    Jonathan was silent for a long minute.  The rubber nurse rubber her chin.  "That is usually the easy question.  Maybe I need to rephrase it.  What type of person are you most sexually attracted to?"
    This time Jonathan answered almost instantly.  "Shemales, Mistress."
    "Hmm, interesting.  This fascination, do you want to be with one?  Or do you want to become one?"
    "Both, Mistress."
    "With your figure, I can see you being able to wear women's clothing.  Is that what you want?"
    "No Mistress.  I want more than that."
    "How much more?"
    "I want a tiny waist, huge hips and breasts.  A hypersensitive little cock and an ass that can take anything shoved into it.  I want to be the essence of femininity with my only black mark the meat that dangles invitingly between my legs."  The man seemed to be sweating with the effort of verbalizing the depths of his desires.  "Mistress."  He added hastily.
    "And what would you do with a body like that?"
    "I would use it for its natural purpose Mistress.  Bringing happiness and sexual relief to as many people as possible."
    "Then why not go fully female?  Add another hole to the mix?"
    Jonathan flushed.  "My clitty would be a reminder that I am not good enough to be male or female Mistress.  That I only have one purpose in life."
    "So you wish to become nothing more than a shemale cum dumpster, a cum bucket whore for anyone passing by?"
    "More than anything Mistress."
    "And if I told you I had a way to make that happen?"
    "I would do anything Mistress."
    "Good.  All you have to do is convince the woman over there…"she pointed at April, "to give me what I want.  Do you recognize her?"
    "No Mistress."
    "She's your mother.  She's proof that I can changing you the way you want.  All you need to do is convince her to give me what I want.  I'll give you…say five minutes."  With that the rubber nurse left the room, followed by the drones.
    The next five minutes were a back and forth tennis match of words.  Jonathan trying to convince his mother to give in.  April trying to snap her son out of it.  But after five minutes of verbal circles, the door opened and the nurse and drones reappeared.
    "I was watching." She said to Jonathan.  "I watched you fail me.  I am disappointed."
    "Please Mistress.  I tried so hard.  Please give me the form I want."
    "Tempting, but ultimately my answer is no."  As the sight of tears in Jonathan's eyes she continued.  "Though I did see how hard you tried.  Perhaps a compromise is possible.  Do you see my assistant here."  The drone with a large red "2" on its round head stepped forward.  "What do you feel when you look at it?"
    "I see those lovely breasts and tiny waist and wish I could have them Mistress.  But I don't see how I could bring others pleasure in that form Mistress.  I don't see any holes."
    "Don't worry pet, the holes are there when I want them to be."  She stroked 2's face, which caused the rubber to bubble and shift.  When it was done morphing a oversized vagina replica took up the entire front of the rubber sphere.  The red of the number now colored the waving lips brilliant crimson.  Meanwhile the other drone, labeled 4, retrieved something from the wall and returned to its mistress.  4 knelt down and fastened the dildo harness around the nurse's shapely waist.
    "See here Jonathan." The nurse said as she pulled 2's pussyhead over her rubber phallus.  "This form can give just as much pleasure as you wanted.  It can also further the humiliation you crave.  You'd be lower than a whore.  You'd be an object.  A living dildo or pocket pussy for my pleasure.  How does that sound to you?"
    "That sound marvelous Mistress." Jonathan replied, eyes glossing over as he watched the drone's face-fucking.
    The nurse shifted to look at April.  "The only thing standing in the way of your son's new rubber life is you.  This is your last opportunity to tell me the code.  Or I will make him a nameless, faceless rubber drone forever."
    April hung her heads in shame.  "Alright, please.  Alright.  I'll tell you."  She rattled off a string of bank account info.  "Just please let my son go."
    "Did you get that 3?" The nurse asked the air.
    The door opened and another drone walked in, identical to the others except for the large 3 on its spherical head.  It walked up to the nurse and handed over a tablet.  After a long minute of studying it the nurse finally said, " It appears I finally broke you Mrs. Lawrence.  All the money is indeed here.  I am a woman of my word so your son is free to go."  3 and 4 walked over to Jonathan and released the bands at this wrists and ankles.  He almost fell over but was caught expertly by the drones and righted.  "If you follow 3 it will take you to a room where you can clean up.  Afterward I can arrange transportation to any destination you desire."
    3 tugged on the man's arm, but he didn't move.  "But what if I don't want to leave Mistress?"
    "Jonathan no!" cried April.
    The nurse looked pleasantly surprised.  "Are you sure Jonathan? Freedom is just a door away.  If you stay you can never leave."
    Jonathan ran his hands over 3, taking in its form like a blind man.  "If I stay, can you make me like them Mistress?"
    "I can do that, if it is truly what you want."  She gestured to 2 and 4, who silently left the room.
    "You bitch!" April barked.  "You promised to let him go if I gave you the account information."
    "And I kept my word.  Did you not just see me offer to let him leave?"
    "While he's still under your mind control?  I hardly consider that freedom."
    The nurse let out a laugh.  "Compound 72 only lasts around five minutes.  It left his system while you were arguing earlier.  His actions now are his own.  All I did was open his eyes to the possibilities."
    April continued to yell out protests and ended up gagged for her trouble.  2 and 4 returned with armfuls of rubber that they dumped on a table.  The nurse beckoned Jonathan over.  "This suit will transform you into a drone.  Who you are now, how you think, will be gone forever.  All that will be left is a sexy obedient object.  Are you still sure?"
    "I am Mistress."
    The drones quickly layered Jonathan into the suit.  A bendy tube nearly a yard long was forced into his ass.  A tight panty girdle squashed his penis flat against his body.  Over this went a corset, further compressing his form.  Then came the rubber suit itself.  Jonathan had to step carefully into the built in platform heels before the thick rubber was pulled up his body  An open faced hood was pulled over his head while his arms sunk into the rubber sleeves.  All zipped up and with the zip buried by an overflap, only Jonathan's face was exposed.  The nurse approached with the spherical helmet, currently hinged open.  "How do you feel my pet?  Are you ready for your new life?"
    "I feel…disappointed Mistress?"
    "Oh, having second thoughts?  Once the helmet goes on the transformation is irreversible, so you better speak now."
    "No second thoughts Mistress.  I just though the suit would fit me better."  He pulled at the loose rubber over his chest.
    "Never fear pet.  Once the hood is on the magic will begin.  It will mold you into a perfect fit for the suit."  The nurse clipped the rear of the helmet onto the suit.  "Any last words before you start your new life?"
    "Thank you Mistress.  Thank you for letting me see that this was what I wanted with my life."  With that, the nurse closed the sphere.  The rubber melted together, leaving no trace of a seam.
    "3 and 4, take the newest member of our family to the transition room.  2, set up another auction.  We have a naughty skunkette to unload.  Maybe the Baron will want another sex pet."  With that everyone but the chained April walked out of the room.  April watched them go, resigned to her fate.

Re: Suzie's Story Part 2: The Soiled Skuntette

Wow 60 pages? With a start that good I'm excited.
Will you release it all in one file one you are done posting? It would be easier than saving the html page or copy pasting all your posts.

I am actually not super happy with this begining. I don't really feel like stories like this needs a villan, the struggle should come from the transformation,  the transformed in question going through a journey of self discovery or something like that. I feel like shoe horning in a villan cheapins it in a way. I hope this little encounter turns out to be something like....they were role playing or something.

But I am still excited to see what comes next.

I'm pretty sure we just saw the filming of a fetish video in part one.  I admit its not my thing either, but I get the impression the brothel caters to a wide variety of tastes, and we're witnessing that at work.

As some people were concerned about where I left off last week, I'm flipping my normal posting order and doing this one first.  Hopefully this will explain the cliffhanger in an agreeable way.  As for posting everything in one place, I can try doing that when it's over.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

There was an additional minute of silence before someone sitting at the console said, "Cut.  Great work everyone.  Someone go let Madam down.  And make sure to bring the extra strength odor nullifiers.  With the amount of leakage I can see running down her leg, that room must reek."
    People started running every which way around us.  I was confused.  "What did we just see?"
    "A movie."  Lolli said cheerfully, then her cute face scrunched.  "Or not a movie.  A…prono, a porono…"
    "A porno?" I suggested.
    "That's it."  Lolli clapped her hands together excitedly.  "Everyone here is in at least one.  It's part of joining.  Madam calls it an init…inishi…"
    "Initiation?"  Lolli nodded happily.  "Well that was a hell of an introduction to this place."
    "I'll say." Chris agreed.  "I'm so hard I could…" He cut off abruptly, embarrassed by what he almost said.
    "I just don't understand it." This came from Flo.  "Why would someone what to give up their identity to become an object.  I can at least understand some of the transformations at the ranch,  they keep their free will even in their limited circumstances.  But that man is now little more than…how did she put it?  Little more than a living dildo.  What kind of normal person wants that?"
    "The answer to that," came a familiar voice from behind us, "is that there is no such thing as a normal person."  It was the rubber nurse.  Those heels must make her movement nearly silent, because I never heard her come in.  She was carrying a medium sized box that ended up placed on the floor.  The nurse sat in a vacated chair with a huff and removed her cap.  "I hope you all enjoyed the performance in there."  She reached behind her neck and undid the zip on her hood.  Removing it revealed a plain featured woman, bald head shiny with sweat.
    "Suzie Cruz." I said, walking over to shake her hand.  "I'm here from People's TV.  And I have to say I wish I was a confident as you in front of a camera.  Everything in there seemed so real."
    "Thank you my dear.  Though I can't take all the credit.  Everything in there was real.  Well, everything except April and the scenario.  But all those emotions from Jonathan, that was completely unscripted."
    "Let me get this straight, he wanted to be a drone?" Flo confronted the nurse.
    "Not at first.  At first he wanted to be a shemale cum dumpster like in the scene.  But then he saw one of my drones and knew it was for him.  He's spent the last few months of sessions trying to talk me into it."
    "Sessions, you mean…"
    "Yes, I am a licensed  psychiatrist with many years of practice.  In recent years I have become a specialist in body dimorphic cases.  I have worked over a hundred cases of individuals who wished to be transformed radically over the last three years.  For some I find the root of the problem elsewhere and they go on with their normal lives.  For others," she glanced into the room," this is the solution."
    "If I'm not intruding, can I ask about Jonathan's case?  If that is even his name."
    "It is.  Jonathan Lawrence.  I can talk about it now because officially, Jonathan Lawrence no longer exists.  Though I would prefer if you changed his name in your report for the sake of his family."  Her eyes rolled up in recall.  "Jonathan was a loner with doubts about his worth to society.  He would also disassociate from reality, drift off into a fantasy land.  I'm still not certain whether he wanted to escape or join these fantasies, but the results were two suicide attempts.  I took his case after the second and realized he would have to embrace his fantasies to conquer them.  He is now utterly at my command, a prisoner in his own body.  And yet that gives him the sense of order he needs.  The body he now sees in the mirror fixes his poor sense of self worth.  Plus he has the other drones for company.  All in all, I believe it was a good solution."
    "But if we could talk to him now, would he say the same thing?" Flo accused.
    "Probably.  You can ask him in a few days after the rubberization runs its course."
    "Wait, the drones can talk?"
    "Of course not, don't be silly.  But they still have hands that are perfectly capable of writing.  3 writes so much I sometimes take away its tablet for punishment.  In fact through their writing  I discovered radical personality shifts in each after their rubberizations.  It really has been a fascinating process.  But I must be off.  Lots to take care of before 5 wakes up.  Can you help me with this zipper?"
    Reluctantly, I stepped forward and helped her out of the nurse's outfit.  Below it the psychiatrist was wearing a rubber suit identical to the drones.  She folded the nurse's outfit and placed it back in the box with her hood and cap.  I was about to comment on this when she reached into the box again and pulled out an identical drone helmet.  "Wait, you're a drone too?"
    She smiled happily.  "Of course, one must practice what one preaches.  I can't be a drone full time, someone has to pay the bills after all.  But I find nothing relaxes me better than slipping on a hood and joining the rest of my hive."
    "If you're a drone, who gives the orders?"
    "Usually I prerecord them, my helmet works a bit differently than the others.  For example right now I have already input the commands of everything I will need to do to prep for 5.  Other times I have a substitute mistress.  April has been kind enough to sub in when the need arises."  She clipped the ball to the back of her suit.  "I hope you'll join us later for the unveiling.  But until then, ta ta."  She closed the ball, leaving her head nothing but a spherical mass of rubber.  Some of the rubber on the front discolored and reformed as the number 1.  Acting on her own orders, the drone rose and walked away, box under one arm.  It wasn't until she left that I realized I didn't even ask her name.
    "That was bizarre." Chris said.  I agreed.
    "She even controlled herself." Flo said in a mix of confusion and awe.
    The moment was broken by a voice calling, "Ms. Cruz." Followed by a higher pitched one calling "Suzie Cruz."
    I turned just in time to be nearly bowled over by a giant black form.  April had arrived.  This close she was an impressive sight.  Shiny leather skin, massive breasts, three heads; I felt like I needed several extra eyes just to take it all in.  "Sorry I'm late, I have to take showers after scenes or I'm trackable from miles away by the scent.  And I didn't want that to be our first impression."
    "I think anyone's first impression of you would be shock and awe."
    "Hopefully in a good way." The right head said.
    "Or a very bad way." the left one giggled.
    Catching my confused look, the middle head explained.  "Our mental system is complicated.  We all draw from a common pool of memories, but it's filtered though each head's personality.  We share thoughts, but from different points of view."
    "Like identical twins." said the left head.
    "Ones stuck together their entire lives." said the right.
    "For identification sake, we all respond to April.  But we each have our own names as well. " The middle head clarified.  "You can call me Power."
    "Sexy." Continued the right head.
    "And I'm Dirty." the left head finished, stretching out the last word.
    "We have quite the tour laid out for you all.  To fit everything in we're going to have to break you up.  Chris, you'll go with Lolli."  The little girl skipped up and grabbed Chris by the hand.
    "Come with me." she sang.  "And much fun there will be."  The pair left, Lolli dragging Chris by the hand.
    Monica's three heads swiveled over the crowd, then found what she was looking for.  "Here comes your guide Florence."
    To my surprise, it was one of the rubber drones from before.  3 was carrying a tablet and pen.  She quickly wrote out Please follow me Mistress Florence.  Not sure what else to do, Flo reluctantly followed.
    "Now that they're gone, you're stuck with me." Power said.
    "I can think of worse people to get stuck with.  I like getting the inside scoop from the boss."
    "Hopefully I won't disappoint.  Now if you'll follow me."
    I followed April back outside and toward the center of the horseshoe.  While we walked I ask, "Who was that other woman in the scene with you?  We talked for a few minutes afterword then she droned herself and left."
    "That would be Dr. Lieberwitz.  A brilliant and kinky woman.  I couldn't have assembled the group I have here without her.  Nearly every transformee here has been scrutinized by her before assuming their current form.  She has a knack for knowing just what they need."
    As we passed into the center of the horseshoe, the surrounding fauna caught my eye.  The area was shaded by large trees that provided a welcome break from the afternoon heat.  But sprinkled in around them were other smaller plants.  Ones with a significant quantity of holes and phalluses.  "Um April, what's up with the plants?"
    She stopped next to one.  A central dick-like trunk rose ten feet into the air.  Thinner cock branches spindled off from the upper few feet, giving the appearance of a bleached white, long dead desert tree.  Or it would if not for the dozens of scrotum shaped fruits hanging invitingly downward off the branches.  April pulled one down and popped it into Sexy's mouth.  Dirty got one too while Power explained.  "Sexfruit tree.  Try one."  She plucked down another fruit and handed it over.
    I reluctantly took it and looked the strange fruit over.  It really looked like someone's balls I was about to put in my mouth.  Still, Sexy and Dirty seemed to enjoy it.  Before I could have second thoughts I popped the whole fruit into my mouth and chewed.  The outer layer was thin and broke apart to reveal a gooey layer inside.  It reminded me of the expensive chocolates I used to buy for cheap at after Valentine's Day sales.  It was really sweet and a little salty, completely not what I expected.  I swallowed and said, "That was really good."
    "I'll pack a few for you for the trip home.  They grow back quickly so we never worry about running out.  As for where this tree and the other sexual shaped plants around here came from, there was a transformation farm in the northern part of the state.  People would pay to be transformed into plants and others would pay to play with them.  Some bad business decisions left them broke, so I took in the remaining plants.  I think most of them like their new home.
    We walked deeper through the plants and arrived at our destination, a pool concealed in the center of the trees.  The rough oval was at least seventy five by twenty five feet with a smaller raised jacuzzi.  Various transformed individuals lay in pool chairs , soaking up the sun while I could see a figure darting under the water.  "I thought we could talk some in the jacuzzi.  Enjoy the cool water to beat the heat."
    I looked down at what I was wearing.  "Um April, I didn't bring a swimsuit."
    "Not to worry.  You don't have anything we haven't seen before." Sexy replied.
    "Though if you did, we'd enjoy that too." Dirty continued.
    They had a point.  I left my clothes on a nearby chair and went to join April in the jacuzzi.  There were three other women already in there.  The first was an anthro cheetah, with long blond hair flowing over her spotted golden fur.  The second looked normal as far as I could see, though her breasts were buoyantly bobbing on the surface.  The last, taking up nearly a third of the tub by herself, was a walking steroid advertisement.  She had to be at least eight feet tall, though it was hard to guess as she was sitting.  The arms rising out of the water were thicker around than my waist.
    I settled in the water next to April, a little intimidated by her companions.  The cheetah woman broke the silence.  "So April was just telling us you're here to do a story about this place."
    "That's right.  I'm exploring the various aspects of the transformed world and the reasons people go down that path.  I would love to hear about your transformations."
    "Mine was pretty simple.  I worked in the big cat exhibit in the city zoo for years.  I put my all into that job, with long hours and dangerous working conditions.  Finally I burnt out and decided I wanted to be the pampered kitty for once."
    "And just how pampered are you?"
    "I have clients that pay me a fortune just to sit in their laps so they can stroke me.  I also do a lot of petplay and furry scenes.  I love it all, especially my own personal kitty."  She grinned happily.  "If someone explained how good multiple orgasms felt, I would have done this change years ago."
    Her hands drifted under the water and I had a pretty good idea where they were heading.  But the big women spoke up, giving me something else to focus on.  "I'm Deborah."  She held out a hand big enough to crush me by the waist.  I hesitantly extended my own and managed to shake little more than a finger.  "I was the winner of ultimate absorbing warrior.  It was one of your network's shows."  Her deep booming voice rattled my eardrums.
    I remembered that show from my research over the past week.  A series of MMA cage matches in which the loser was absorbed into the winners body.  "How does it feel to have fifteen other women inside you?"
    "Horny, always horny." She said happily.  "In the beginning I could feel more of their emotions, but as I won more and more bouts the emotions seemed to congeal together into lust and horniness.  Add that in with the super sensitive skin I got from my final absorption and I can orgasm from a stiff breeze.  One of the reasons I work here is I can get away running around nude.  Clothing just turns me into a quivering wreck.  I'm just glad enough orgasms in a row lowers the sensitivity enough I can get other things done.  Ming here," she nodded at the small, normal looking woman, "just took care of me so I can relax for a few hours."
    "I'll always take care of you."  Ming said, rubbing the hyper's arm.  "I love your big strong muscles.  And I love that other thing you do, but I probably shouldn't say that in the open." 
    This got a laugh from all of us.  "You look pretty normal." I asked her.  "How did you end up with this bunch?"
    "You could say prostitution is in my blood.  My mother worked at the Kitty Ranch that used to be in town.  I never knew my father.  When I was old enough I started working there too.  But they closed six months ago.  Business had been bad for years and this place finished them off.  I decided to come over and see what the fuss was all about."
    "Wow, how does it feel to be the normal one in a house of…"  I tried to think of a nice way to say it.
    "House of freaks?  Don't worry, we're not offended.  What happens here must seem pretty freaky to average Americans."
    "I'm hoping that when I'm done, people won't think you're that bad.  Just a little different."
    "What's wrong with being different?  Everyone wants to be different.  I've got a great body, but when I can here I was so flat chested I didn't need a bra.  I'd been considering implants for years but was afraid to go under the knife.  I'm so glad I waited, because these babies are all natural and have lots of special features."  She lifted both large breasts out of the water.
    "What can they do?" I asked.
    Instead of responding verbally, she sucked in a huge lungful of air.  This caused her breasts to inflate from melons to medicine balls to beach balls.  "Cool trick aye?" I nodded, impressed.  "My breasts now have a hollow chamber inside that I can fill with all sorts of fun things.  Air if I want to inflate them, helium if I want them to float.  All sorts of fluids that will come out of my nipples.  I had a client pay me a fortune just to drink his favorite soda straight from the tap.  The fizzy feeling felt so good."
    We sat and talked for over an hour.  At one point the figure from the main pool swam over to investigate.  She turned out to be a mermaid with brilliant blue hair and scales.  She used to be the pool cleaner who wished he could spend more time in the water.  Now her body cleaned the pool automatically as she swam around.  Eventually she left us and swam back to the small island in the center of the main pool.  She curled up around the feet of a marble statue of a woman in a half squat position, water shooting out of her nipples, crotch, and ass while her face was permanently frozen in orgasmic bliss.  I learned that the statue was the pools designer, who included her own instillation in the deal for the pool construction.
    As nice as the pool was, we eventually had to move on.  Still dripping wet, I went to get my clothes only to find them missing.  At the worried look on my face April said, "Don't worry.  Agnew grabbed them while we were in the tub.  You'll find them nicely cleaned and folded on your bed tonight."
    "Then what am I supposed to wear in the mean time?  I can't just walk about naked."
    "Well you could…" Sexy started.
    "But our next stop will probably take care of your needs." Power finished. 
    I followed her though a door that lead to a small changing room.  Seeing a stack of towels, I grabbed one and dried off.  Wrapping the towel around my chest I asked, "Where to now?"
    "What I like to call Pandora's box." April said cryptically.  I followed her down several corridors and finally through a doorway.  She flipped on a light switch and my view was suddenly full of shelves.  Row after row.  One held sex toys.  Another racks of costumes.  A third what looked like severed body parts.  A fourth was covered with the skins of animals.  And on and on.  I stepped over to the body parts set of shelves, intrigued.  I saw disembodied breasts ranging from egg to volleyball.  Extra arms, extra legs, and of course lots of extra pussies and dicks.  I even saw what looked like severed heads.
    "What are all these?" I asked in amazement.
    "Tempskin, the genius creation of a mad inventor who wanted to let people try out transformations before making them permanent."
    "Wow, he has to be rich out of his mind.  I can see people paying a fortune for these."
    "If only that was the case.  In truth he couldn't find backers who were willing to invest in his designs.  He ended up selling me the prototype part creator for dirt cheap."
    "Is he working on anything else now?  If these actually work I wonder what else he could do."
    "These days he spends a lot of time in another of his inventions.  I believe you saw him earlier with a big 2 on his head."
    Well, I hadn't expected that.  I picked out a boob consistent with the size of those on April's chest.  "So I slap it on and I can pretend I have huge boobs?  It's appealing but does it really simulate actually having a pair of watermelon growing out of your chest."
    "Ye of little faith." Power chuckled.  "I think a demonstration is in order.  How about it?  Pick a item, any item, and I can make it feel like you were born with it." I found a twin to the huge boob and pulled it out.  "So you want to start with something simple, I can oblige that."
    April had me lay down on the softly carpeted floor.  Then she painted my upper chest with something out of an unlabeled bottle.  Finally she carefully placed the breast forms on my chest, giving me a warning not to move until the glue was dry.  When she was satisfied she helped me back up to my feet.  My massively enlarged bust hung heavily from my chest as expected.  It looked impressive but there was just something missing.  Then April tweaked one of the form's nipples.  I nearly fell over as a burst of pain and pleasure surged though my body.
    "Holy shit, that was intense."  I held a breast in either hand, the tit flesh easy spilling out from my small hands.  I could feel my hands gripping the boobs and the boobs getting gently squeezed by my hands.  It felt unreal.  No, it felt super real.
    "So you like?" Sexy asked.
    Oh I liked.  I couldn't wait to see what else was in this place's toy chest.

6 (edited by tsceri 2015-04-30 21:51)

Called it!

Now, this segment is much more my style.  I love the sheer variety of changes in the background.  Awesome stuff!

I must say, I'm particularly fond of April's heads.  The division between Power, Sexy, and Dirty is a great way of approaching it, and officially makes this story a hundred times better than the Hitchhiker's Guide movie... although that's not exactly difficult.

Two hours later and my new look was complete.  I had found a majority of the pieces on the various shelves, but April and I had to take an early dinner break while the 3D printer made a few custom pieces.  With what I had planned, I wouldn't be eating later tonight.  After everything was attached properly I preened in front of a full length mirror.  There was a lot to take in.
    My hair was back to its natural bright orange shade.  This was matched by the nine fox tails growing out of my lower back.  If I focused I could control their two foot lengths, but usually they bobbed and weaved behind me.  To compliment my hair I had dyed my skin a brilliant shade of blue, broken by orange stripes.  Both pairs of the large breasts on my chest were also pure orange.  My legs were digitigrade and ended in three thick toes with dick-like bell ends.  A fourth toe grew out of the back.  My hands similarly ended in three thick bell end tipped fingers.
    My face had also radically changed, with many layers of long flowing pussy lips surround in vagina mouth.  My tongue had an extender that shifted the end into the bifurcated tongue of a snake.  My nose sat in place of the clit, though it was now another bell end.  My eyes above it were pitch black, split with a cross of crimson.  On my forehead was a mouth with orange lips, though when it opened it revealed a third, larger eye.  All in all the look was bizarrely alien, which was exactly what I was looking for.
    "Wow, just wow." April said coming up behind me.  "I thought your idea was crazy when first suggested, but seeing the full effect.  How much are they paying you to be a reporter, because I want to steal you away to design transformations?"
    "If my current career path doesn't work out, maybe I'll consider it.  I don't know where the idea came from.  I just found items that looked appealing and my mind filled in the rest of the design."
    "I might bring this combination back later on someone else, assuming you don't want to have it permanently."
    "It's all yours.  I don't see getting too many promotions in my industry looking like this.  Plus doing reports would be a pain in the ass." I mimed typing on a keyboard with my thick fingers.
    "You wouldn't be the first to change your mind.  Especially after the auction tonight."
    Auction?  April hadn't said anything about an auction.  Was I about to watch people sold off to rich oil barons from distant lands?  Of course not.  This was the twenty-first century.  We didn't do stuff like that.  Did we?
    Seeing the concern somehow though all the prosthetics on my face, April quickly explained what would happen.  During the first weekend of the month she would host an "auction," something different than the usual bordello fare.  The "girls" of the house would team up for themed sex sessions or try on Tempskins to spice up their appeal.  Guests like me would also be invited to spend the weekend; some were already transformed while others role-played in full Tempskin costumes.  Though April admitted what I put together blew all the other costumes out of the water.  There would also be a few live transformations, though she was mum about the specifics.
    Transformation complete, I followed April back out into the entrance foyer and into a large ballroom.  More than half was open space, with several rows of chairs sitting before an empty stage.  Though it was only early evening, the room was already filling up with people.  Some were defiantly clients looking for the next big sexual adventure.  There was quite the variety of dress among them.  Some wore fancy dresses and fine suits while others wore everyday outfits.  Some wore masks, protecting their anonymity while indulging in their fetish.
    Then there were the employees of the household.  You could always pick them out by their transformations.  Some were subtle, pussy lips on their face or extra breasts.  Others looked as bizarre as me.  They were all strutting their stuff in hopes of landing a high paying companion for the night.  Some wore outfits that matched the patrons for style.  Some wore all manner of leather, pvc, and latex.  But most, like me, wore nothing at all.
    Along one wall was a series of ten glass cylinders, eight foot tall by four foot diameter.  Six of them were occupied by naked normals doing all manner of sex acts.  One woman was twirling around and around on a pole.  Two contained furiously masturbating figures, one man and one woman.  A man with a bodybuilder’s physique was flexing oiled muscles in the fourth.  The fifth had a woman on all fours, barking and running around like a puppy.  The last held two women, locked in a 69 position and licking away.
    "April, what are those?" I asked, pointed at the cylinders.
    "A little pre auction entertainment.  Believe it or not every occupant of those cylinders is a guest that asked to be there.  Exhibitionists one and all.  Do you see those numbers?" she asked, pointed at an electronic display next to each cylinder.  "Each guest tonight receives a token when they come in the doors.  They can put it in the slot of whichever cylinder attracts them most.  At the end of the auction stretch break, the occupant of the lowest scoring cylinder will be transformed onstage.  Depending on the option they choose upon entering, some will then be auctioned off for the night."
    "That seems a little sudden, especially considering how had you worked to ensure compatibility for other transformees."
    "The transformations are life altering, but not life destroying.  For example, no one chosen has ended like the sextrees outside.  Past losers have found they can hide their change with a bit of difficulty, though most chose to embrace it.  The change is just a way for them to be spontaneous and face a little risk."
    As we watched another young woman walked over to an empty cylinder, undressed and stowed her clothes beside it, then stepped inside.  She started rubbing her breasts and shaking her ass at the watching crowd.
    "She'll have a hard time, coming in so late.  It's only ten minutes till the auction and the others have been in there twice as long.  Still, she is fresh.  That might earn her some tokens from those who arrive late."
    I pointed at the second tube, in which the jerking off man was slumped against the bottom resting.  "Some of the others look tired from acting so long."
    "The inside of the tubes are reflective glass.  They can't tell how much time is left, how many tokens they have, how many people are watching, even how many other challengers there are.  I've had as few as two and other times maxed out capacity.  It's all part of the challenge.  Feel free to mingle until the auction starts.  Then head to towards that corner over there so we can auction you off.  You'll be in the second half so you'll hopefully see most of the show.  Most items leave early with their "owner" for the night.  I have to go make sure there are no other problems before we start.  See you soon."  With that she hurried off.
    I scanned around the room, looking for a familiar face.  I didn't see Chris or Flo, but I thought I saw a familiar mass of blonde hair in the gaps between people.  I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was close enough to call, "Lolli!"
    She turned, hearing her voice but not understanding where it came from.  "Lolli!" I called again.  This time she saw and managed to make her way over.  "Umm, hi…um Miss.  Do I know you?"  Her face was scrunched cutely as she tried to take in my bizarre appearance.
    "Lolli, it's Suzie.  We met earlier when you took me back to the movie studio."
    "Ms. Suzie?" she said softly, still looking me over.  "Wow, I never would have recognized you.  Your costume is amazing.  You look so…so…"
    "Alien?"
    "Yea." Her eyes lit up happily.
    "I like your costume too."  Lolli was wearing what else but a gothic Lolita ballgown.  A tight pink corset wrapped her thin figure, giving the impression of budding breasts.  Below that it devolved into alternating layers of pink and white skirts.  A peek of white stocking could be seen on her legs before they sunk into knee high boots with a huge platform and heel.  These lifted her enough we were almost face to face.  But there was one item I didn't expect, dangling in a strategic V cut out of the front of her skirt.  Or I should say hir skirt, as Lolli as sporting a dick that went halfway down her thigh.
    Before I could say anything about this unexpected development, Lolli grabbed me by the hand and dragged me back to the group she had been talking to.  "Come with me.  I want to introduce you to my family." she rhymed.
    Two of the women were wearing gothic Lolita dresses like Lolli, except theirs were identical black with highlights of red or blue respectively.  The women wearing them seemed to be as identical as their dresses, only differentiated by the streaks of dress matching color in their hair.  Both appeared to be in their mid twenties, sporting thin waists and large breasts. 
    The final woman was older, maybe late forties.  She let off an aura of power and authority.  Her jet black hair was done up in an elegant style, flowing over her pale skin.  Her dress was longer than the others, dropping to the floor in waves of black silk.  "Lolli dear," She began in a deep, powerful voice, "Is this…creature a friend of yours?"
    "Yes mommy.  This is Miss Suzie.  We met earlier when I guided her and her friends to Mistress April."
    Lolli pointed at the two younger women.  "These are my sisters, Candice and Beatrice." Both girls bowed in turn.  If Lolli grew up to look like them she would be a knockout.  "And this is my mommy, Esse."
    I thought I caught a look of shock on the woman's face, but it was gone in an instant.  She held out a hand to shake.  "Any friend of my daughter's is a friend of mine.  Are you here for the auction or to be auctioned tonight?"
    "I didn't know it at the time, but I ended up on the auction block.  What about you?"
    "We'll be sold as a family tonight for a night of debauchery and bonding.  Hopefully our "daddy" will be up to the task of satisfying all of us "girls"."
    At the emphasis on the last word I peeked downward.  All three women's dresses sported windows like Lolli’s and in each window hung an impressive piece of meat.  The twins had dicks that hung to their knees.  Unlike Lolli's roughly normal girthed one, I'd seen soda cans thinner than their phalluses.  Even expecting it, I was still shocked when I saw Esse's dick.  It hung nearly to the floor in its pale glory, nearly a foot in diameter.  The slit in the glans looked big enough to take a normal dick.  I couldn't image what it would be like to be fucked with that monster.  Different than her daughters, Esse also sported a pair of basketball sized testicles.
    "Like what you see?" Esse asked teasingly.
    As I was currently blue I had no idea what color I blushed, but my face was on fire.  "I..ah..I.."
    "It's ok.  Most people get scatterbrained the first time they see it.  They can't believe it's real."  The dick slowly rose from the folds of her dress until the head was staring right at me.  "Feel free to touch it, it won't bite.  Though it likes to slobber."
    I gingerly reached out and ran my cock fingers over her cock tip.  "It's so big.  How do you do anything without it getting in the way?"
    "Lots of practice my dear, lots of practice.  Having a monster like this is a way of life for women like us."  She gestured at her daughters.  "Especially once we have children.  It has to be this big to pass the baby.  The first one is the hardest, especially with twins.  But it grows more each time so it gets easier.  Having children also blesses us with these."  She reached down and rubbed one of her huge balls.  "The baby grows to term inside.  The feeling before giving birth is indescribable.  All that weight in such as sensitive area.  Then the birth itself, orgasm after orgasm until the baby is out."  Her face went serene, then returned to serious.  "But I'm sure you didn't need to hear about that.  Tell me of your own transformation."
    I struggled to think after that info dump but I was saved by April making an announcement from the stage.  "Ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between, will you please make your way to your seats.  The auction is about to begin."
    Esse looked disappointed.  "It appears we must part my dear.  If you are staying the weekend perhaps our paths will cross again.  Hopefully by then I will have a new daughter growing in my balls."  She flowed off, followed by her daughters.  Lolli trailed behind, blowing me a kiss before disappearing into the crowd.
    I hurried over to the corner of the room April directed me toward earlier.  I looked around, uncertain what to do next.  Then a slick hand closed on my wrist.  It was 3, tablet slung over one shoulder.  I never understood how the drones moved so silently.  3 tugged me over to a seat and gestured for me to sit.  It clicked on the screen of the tablet, hit a button, and displayed the message; I'll come get you when they're ready for you.  Until then enjoy the show.  Then it walked off to guide another auction item to his seat.
    Once the bustled died down and everyone was seated, April took the stage.  "Welcome everybody to the July auction.  Is everyone as excited as I am?"  The ballroom filled with a window rattling excited cheer.  "I hope you brought a thick wallet and a healthy libido, because we have quite the list of items tonight.  Remember, all the proceeds go to transformed charities, so bid generously.  Our first item of the night is a girl many of our repeat guests will recognize.  Ariel, will you please join me on stage?"
    A naked woman bounded onto the stage and stopped next to April.  Cute in a girl-next-door way, her dirty blond hair bobbed in a ponytail behind her head.  Her most impressive feature was the six large breasts arranged in two rows of three on her chest.  "April here as been with us since we opened the Soiled Skunkette.  She's had a great time here, haven't you Ariel?"
    The woman ran her hands along her many breasts.  "Oh yes.  Hell yes.  Coming here was the best decision I ever made."
    "But recently I understand you've been feeling a little down."
    "I have April.  I keep seeing all these new girls with more and more impressive transformations.  So I finally decided I wanted to go further.  I wanted to be something unique.  So I went to Dr. Lieberwitz for help."
    "After several sessions, Dr. Lieberwitz rooted out her deepest fantasies and put together a form that was perfect for her."
    "And the best part is, I don't even know what I'll become.  The good doctor wiped my memory after each session."
    "An unknown change seems to have gotten you pretty wet Ariel."
    "Don't you know it.  If we don't start soon I'm going to need a towel or I'll be standing in a puddle."
    "We can't have that.  This stage is genuine hardwood.  Deborah, get out here."  From the curtained area behind the stage came the heavily muscled ultimate warrior from the pool.  She was towing something behind her on a pair of thick leather straps.  What came out from behind the curtain next was a huge metal boxy machine.  Its appearance elicited excited oohs from the crowd.  "For those of you who haven't seen this amazing device before, let me introduce you to the Mold."  She patted the device.  "It does what the name says; it molds participants into new forms.  Ariel's has already been programmed in and the machine is ready to squish."  She hit a button and the machine slowly slid apart its slaberous metal jaws.  Two sides slid away while the two on top lifted skyward.  In the center was a raised circle about four feet across.  "Ariel, are you ready?"
    Ariel shook her tits one last time for the excited crowd, then danced her way into the machine.  She stepped onto the dais, posed, and blew the audience a farewell kiss.  April hit another button and the two lower sections ground back closed, hiding Ariel from view.  "And now the moment we've been waiting for."  She hit one last button and the two upper sections ground down into their grooves.  It was so silent in the ballroom you could hear the drips of excitement from April's pussy.
    The machine ground down until it was fully closed.  The grinding of internal machinery could then be heard, squishing and molding the woman inside.  When it was satisfied the upper sections rose skyward again and the lower sections outward.  A mist escaped the machine, though I didn't know if it was a release agent or just to be dramatic.  As it cleared there were gasps from the crowd.
    Where there had once been a woman, there now was…there now was...the closest thing I could think of was a giant octopus.  The majority of the body seemed composed of two large asslike globes.  The nearly spherical sections were nearly a yard across apiece.  Each was topped by a flat nipple with a wide, dark areola.  The gaps front and back appeared to be filled with huge vaginas.  As I watched the first one opened up to reveal a huge eyeball.  It was the same sky blue color that Ariel had possessed before her latest transformation.
    Hanging out beneath the main body were eight long dick-like tentacles.  Each was covered down the bottom with hundreds of tiny pussy shaped suckers.  They oozed a shiny slime as Ariel waved them around.  The creature held one tentacle in front of its huge eye, as if unable to believe its new form.
    Deborah walked over to the Mold and held out a thick arm for Ariel to grab on to.  The octopus sex beast gingerly wrapped two tentacles around it, then two more to strengthen its grip.  Without even a grunt, Deborah lifted the large creature, revealing another change.  Hidden beneath the skirt like base of the tentacles was a massive sphincter that sunk into the depths of Ariel's bootylicious body.
    Deborah carried Ariel forward and showed her off to the excited crowd.  At the microphone April commented, "Looks like Ariel had some deep slimy fantasies.  Who's ready to take this little sex pet for her inaugural swim?"  The bidding came fast and furious.  When it was all over a Japanese man in a business suit came up onto the stage.  He left draped in sex-octopus and $20,000 lighter.
    "The next lot will also involve the Mold.  You're bidding on a chance to get transformed right here and now, the last item on the agenda.  After this lot you'll go backstage where Dr. Lieberwitz will work to bring out your deepest fantasies.  Now who out there want to get transformed?"  If possible, the bidding got even more frantic until the lot finally went for nearly $80,000.  When called to the stage, the winner was a average looking man in a handsome business suit.  A nasty set of acne scars ran down one side of his face.  The man followed Deborah when she hauled the Mold back offstage.
    "For our next lot, most of you have seen Lolli around our fine establishment."  The little girl skipped onto the stage. "You might have even seen her older sisters."  Candice and Beatrice strode onto the stage now.  "But for the first time, joining us is the mother of all these well hung beauties.  Give a warm welcome to Esse."  Esse flowed gracefully onto the stage to wild applause.  "Our next lot is a night with these beauties.  All the graceful curves, beautiful faces, and sexy dick you can handle.  Now who wants to join the family?"
    After an extended bidding war, a trio of young men stepped onto the stage.  They were quickly engulfed in a well hung gaggle of femininity, who hustled them off the stage.  As they left the stage April went on to the next lot.  "Who out there likes to listen to Rock and Roll?"  There were several shouts of excitement for the crowd.  "For those of you who do, we have an extra special guest with us tonight.  Please welcome the lead singer of the Sex Fiends, the one, the only Anna Lee Humphrey."
    To heavy cheering for a certain segment of the audience, a heavily transformed figure walked onto the stage.  At one point it had been female, though the large breasts were now the only clue.  They sat on a shortened torso over a bloated, almost pregnant looking stomach.  Below this sat a pair of thick muscular digitigrade legs like mine, except hers ended in two pink painted talons instead of dick toes.  Hanging between then was an impressive set of balls.  The figure had no arms.  Instead from behind her body came two long prehensile dick tentacles that she used to wave at the crowd.  As she turned onstage to show off her body, I saw they came out just above her ass.  Below them, a short bell end stuck out between her ass cheeks like a prolapse.
    Her head had also been heavily changed.  There was no hair or facial features.  All that existed were two large ass cheeks with an asshole between.  As the rocker reached April, the skunkette handed over the microphone to one of the dick tentacles.  Anna Lee took it and held it to her face asshole.  There was a farting sound and then the ex-woman spoke, "Good evening everyone.  Who's ready to par-tay!"  Cheers from the crowd.  "Who wants to spend the weekend with little old me.  We can cuddle, exchange life stories, watch heartwarming movies while snuggling."  The room went deathly silent.  "Thought not.  What I'd rather spend the weekend doing is getting fucked in every manner in every hole and writing a kick-ass song about it.  Who want to do that with me?"
    The bidding quickly devolved into a bidding war between two audience members.  As the new bid increments slipped smaller and smaller, Anna Lee stepped in.  "Now boys, I have a compromise.  There's plenty of little old me to go around.  Why don't we add another ten percent onto the bid and you split it.  I promise that two can be more fun than one."
    The younger bidder, a mid-twenties man dress in chains and leathers, rose and walked over to the other bidder.  "I'm game if you are old man."
    The other bidder, late-thirties and dressed a collared shirt replied, "If you promise to keep up I don't see why not."
    They both walked onstage and we quickly engulfed in tentacle hugs by an excited Anna Lee.  "Oh I can't wait.  Let's get out of here and slip you two into something more comfortable.  If anyone needs to find me this weekend, you'll know where I'll be."
    Two more transformation lots went through before April called for a fifteen minute break.  She also suggested we browse the silent auction items during this time.  I left my seat to discover that several tables had been set up in the previously open area.  On them sat dozens of bid lots.
    I saw several thematic baskets of sex toys.  There were vouchers for various sexual services from several of the Bordello inhabitants.  I lingered next to a experimental non-permanent drone suit until a woman came by and put down a bid that would take me two months pay to top.  I was also temped by a set of Tempskin breasts and arms, but those too rose out of my price range.  When this was over I needed to talk to April about filming a scene or something so I could afford these goodies.  Slightly dejected, I drifted back to my seat when the two minute warning was called.

Man, these stories are awesome!  Finally got around to reading part 1 and 2, this is some good stuff RedStar, looking forward to the next installment!

The alien style transformation was wonderful. Great stuff.

April managed to get everyone sitting again and the auction resumed right on time.  "Now we have a special event of every auction.  That's right, the results of the exhibitionist challenge.  Will tonight's contestants please come onstage."  April arranged all eight so they spanned the entire stage.  "Now 3 is going to come by and place something in your hand.  Hold it tightly and don't peek."  3 slowly made its way across the stage, slipping each person something unseen.  "Now when I count to three everyone reveal your token.  The one left holding the black token will be tonight's lucky loser.  Ready?  1,2,3!"
    Everyone onstage opened their hands, looked down, and sighed in relief at the dodged bullet.  Everyone but the last woman to enter a cylinder that is.  She stared glumly down at the shiny black stone in her hands.  While 3 ushered everyone else offstage, April walked over to her.  "Well my dear, it appears it's your time tonight.  It was a really close count, you did quite well despite how late you joined.  Still, I think you might enjoy what we have for you tonight.  But before we get to that, do you want to introduce yourself to the audience and tell them why you decided to take the exhibitionist challenge?"
    "I'm Marion…Marion Rowe. " She managed to stutter out, clearly nervous.  "I'm a nursing student at UNLV hoping to go into pediatrics.  I saw a flyer for this event posted on campus and I though why not do something spontaneous.  When I got here I saw the cylinders on the wall and the same thought passed through my mind.  Silly and impulsive and look what it got me."  She sounded dejected at losing.
    "What it got you is a once in a lifetime chance to make yourself stand out from the crowd.  Don't worry, I think the transformation tonight will leave you well suited for your career goals." April tried to cheer the girl up before she turned back to the crowd.  "To facilitate this transformation I'll need another of my special guests this weekend.  Will Big Louis please come up here?"
    The man who walked onstage looked like a cross between a lumberjack and a fire hydrant.  He was squat but thickset with muscles while not straying into hyper territory.  He was wearing a rough flannel plaid shirt and kilt.  I was wondering about his nickname when the man started stripping onstage.  When he dropped the kilt any questions instantly vanished.  That man's equipment would give Esse a run for her money.
    "Big Louis here is a rising star at Crazy Hung studios.  Be sure to check out some of his pornos when you're feeling horny.
    Marion stared at the rising member is awe.  "Will that..will something that large fit inside me?"
    While she was staring, Deborah came out from backstage carrying a couch over one shoulder.  She set of down in the middle of the stage and quickly exited.  Louis gestured from Marion to the couch.  "Don't worry lass, it's all part of the package.  Just lay back and enjoy the plowing of your life."
    Reluctantly, she did so.  This was no ordinary sofa, instead it was more tantric in design.  A raised section curved downward before rising back up.  Marion, directed by 3, sat with her butt in the depression and leaned back over the raised section.  Her arms and legs were strapped in to built in restraints.
    "Are you ready Marion?" April asked.
    Marion studied the massive dick standing at attention in her direction.  "Ready as I'll ever be."
    Louis strode over and stood near the end of the couch.  Due to the length of his member this was a close as he could get.  Gently, he angled it in to Marion's tiny pussy.  "Oh, it feels so big, I don't think I can, oh…if feels like I'm being split apart."
    Louis took his time, slowing rocking his member in and out of a moaning Marion.  As her pussy stretched to accommodate his member easier, his thrusts became faster and harder.  With each, he buried his dick further and further into Marion's body.  But she was too lost in a chain of orgasms to care.  That is, until he came.
    "I'm gunna blow!" Louis yelled, right before his balls contracted to an explosive release.  At this point his dick was buried two feet deep into Marion's body.  Louis' seed flowed out like water from a fire hose and quickly filled Marion's womb.
    But all that material had to go somewhere.  The crowd gasped as Marion inflated like a balloon.  Formerly skinny limbs grew to twice their starting size.  Her ass inflated enough to lift her a foot higher on the couch.  But the biggest changes showed in her breasts and stomach.  At the start of the night Marion has sported tiny B cup breasts.  Now they were in the DD range and rapidly climbing.  Her stomach area was likewise expanding at a rapid clip.  It looked like she was growing half a beach ball out of her body.
    Eventually Louis' pumping stopped and he pulled his softening dick from her.  Surprisingly, not a single drop of cum dripped from Marion's body.  3 came over and released the restraining straps before helping a weakened Marion to her feet.  Deborah appeared again with a mirror and set it up so the transformee could see her new body.  Marion had to lean heavily on 3's arm to make it upright and walk over to look.  When she saw her new look, her jaw went slack.  "Holy shit, I'm huge!"
    And she was.  The skinny girl was gone, replaced with a big, beautiful woman.  Massive hips, arms thicker around than her head.  Two huge doughy breasts that sagged down her chest.  And a pregnant belly that stuck out two feet in front of her.  She looked nine months pregnant with quintuplets.  This was a woman who would now have a very hard time walking through doorways unaided.
    While Marion tried to come to terms with her huge belly, April continued with the auction.  "Now Marion here decided to check the auction button when she went in the chamber, so let's see who want to spend some time with our new baby mama."
    The winning bid ended up coming from an older gentleman with short cropped silver hair.  Upon making it to the stage he made a beeline for Marion, who was still looking dejectedly at her changes.  He wrapped his arms around her and whispered something in her ear.  I don't know what he said, but it cheered her up immensely and they walked offstage together.
    The next few bids flowed together to me until I felt a cold rubber grip on my arm.  It was 3 and its tablet read You're up.  A shock of panic ran through me.  Was I really going to do this?  Let myself be auctioned off so someone could use me as they willed?  But it disappeared just as fast.  Suzie Cruz would have panicked in this situation.  But tonight I wasn't Suzie Cruz.  I was Aberzela, alien queen, here for a night pleasure.
    I followed 3 to the side of the stage.  Exiting the other side I could see the transformed dominatrix and her new winning plaything for the evening.  April call into the microphone.  "Now Mistress Wulfe, don't beat up on that man too hard.  I like having repeat customers."  This gave the audience a chuckle.  "And now for our next lot.  She's come a long way to make it here with us tonight.  Give it up for the alien queen Aberzela!"
    This was it, my big moment.  I strode onto the stage at a confident tilt.  I could feel my tails waving and intertwining in excitement.  I made it to the center of the stage and put on a little show.  I struck on a sexy pose, right foot forward with left foot cocked sideways.  My right hand caressed my lower right breast.  Meanwhile I stuck one thick dick finger from my left into my mouth before drawing it away.  A goey string of saliva connected the two.  "I am here tonight to experience the pleasures of this world.  Which of you pathetic humans think you're up to the task?  If you are, I can promise you an out of this world experience."
    The bidding came fast and heavy, apparently I made quite the impression.  I tuned out the numbers and tried to focus on the bidders themselves.  Who would be the one to take me tonight?  Would it be the nerdy looking geek in the front row, the man in the leather jacket on the other side, or the elderly gentleman in the back.
    In the end it was none of these.  After waiting for the others to burn themselves out, a new challenger appeared and crushed his competition.  I didn't hear what the final bid was, but it must have been a lot.  As my new owner walked onstage, I was shocked.  This man was actually good looking.  He was tall and well built, with dark Mediterranean skin shaded by close cropped black hair.  As he stepped close he dropped into a bow and took one of my hands in both of his.  "Lady Aberzela, my name is Manwell.   Hopefully you will find my night of planned pleasures most agreeable."
    "We shall see." I said haughtily as I followed him offstage. 
    He stopped me a short distance off, as if it was now my turn to lead.  I had another moment of panic before a stern voice spoke beside me.  "If you follow me Lade Aberzela, quarters have been prepared to your specifications."
    I had to stifle the urge to jump about a foot off the ground.  Standing beside me was a man dressed in a tuxedo like many other guests.  Or at least I assumed it was a man, for the figure before me had no head.  Which begged the question, where did the voice come from?
    I tried to let none of my thoughts show on my face as I followed the headless figure out of the ballroom and up to the second floor.  The corridors here had dozens of doors that probably lead to each employee's room.  Agnew stopped before one, produced a key, and opened the door.  "These will be your accommodations for the night my lady.  If anything is not to your liking, you only have to say." And with that he turned and headed back toward the stairs.
    "After you my queen." Manwell said graciously, gesturing for me to go first.
    I stepped over the threshold and looked around.  My jaw dropped, as least as much as it could under the Tempskin.  The room was decorated like something from a sci-fi starship.  Everything was shiny reflective chrome, like a room of mirrors.  A large screen was built right into most of one wall, showing a shifting view of the stars.  The bed was a large circular affair completely buried in blue furs.
    Manwell stepped in behind me and closed the door.  "Well my queen, shall our night of fun begin?"
    I spun around and planted my facial vagina lips onto his human ones.  Our tongues intertwined and we stood there for at least a minute, locked at the lips.  When we finally broke apart I commanded, "Make me see stars."
    His response was to shed his clothing and stand with his impressive manhood at full attention.  I grabbed him by it and pulled him over to the bed of furs.  Tonight was going to be fun.
    I awoke in the morning very sore but very satisfied.  I rolled over in the pile of furs, hoping for further fun, but Manwell was gone.  Though the lingering sex haze I remember him having to beg off early after a knock at the door in the early morning.  Apparently some division of his company was in the middle of a meltdown and he was needed urgently.  He begged forgiveness and asked me to call him when my ship came by again so we could finish our night together.
    I lay back in the soft fur, trying to drift back into the realm of sleep, when I heard a knocking on the door.  Curious, I decided to see who it was.  My efforts to get out of bed were clumsy and nearly resulted in me pitching face first into the hard metal floor.  I must have pulled muscles I didn't even know I had last night.  Struggling back upright, I staggered to the door.   I didn't see a peephole, so I just opened it.
    Standing in the hallway was April, holding several bottles.  "Good morning beautiful, you're looking…" Power seemed to be searching for the proper adjective.  Dirty supplied, "well fucked."
    Power rolled her eyes but continued.  "I wanted to check on you the morning after your big night and bring you breakfast.  So how are you feeling, my little alien queen?"
    I stepped back into the room and she followed me.  I flopped backward onto the bed and replied, "Ridden hard and put away wet.  And loving it.  I'm famished, what's for breakfast?"
    She handed over a quart size baby bottle with a very phallic tip.  "C-drink.  House specialty.  Has everything a growing body needs and replenishes all the little things you lose during a night of rampaging sex."
    I stuck the bottle in my mouth and sucked.  The taste and consistency were a bit off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.  It reminded me of a different fluid I had been drinking last night out of Manwell's similarly shaped tip.  Maybe that was the point.
    We chatted idly until my bottle and April's three were empty.  "Now what do you have planned for us today?"
    "Besides giving you face time with more of the household, we're shooting a few more scenes  today and we're down a man.  How would you like to try your hand at being on the other side of the camera?"
    "Sounds like fun.  Can I get ten minutes or so to clean up and make myself look at least somewhat presentable?"
    "Girl, you're an alien sex freak.  You're not supposed to be presentable.  But we can probably spare a little time.  I'll pitch in and see if I can save a few minutes off your estimate."  This came from Sexy, so I had a feeling my shower was going to take a bit longer than planned.

It ended up taking nearly a half hour to get out of the room.  A closer inspection revealed some of my costume was wearing out, the mysterious spray that gave my fake parts their feeling having run its course.  With reluctance, I decided to remove my alien costume.  Though I kept the second pair of breasts.  I liked the familiar weight even without the enhanced sensation.
    Before we left I decided to check my phone and see if I had any outstanding messages.  After digging around in my bags, I still couldn't find it.  Did I leave it in the van?  "April, do you mind if I head out to the van before we begin our day?  I think I left my phone there."
    That shouldn't be a problem.  We can stop at the box along the way and pick you up a new outfit.  Something with pockets."
    We spent fifteen minutes in Pandora's box before settling on my outfit for the day.  I decided on naughty cowgirl.  Short skirt and dual bikini top.  A pair of pony boots and a pony tail in approximately the same bright orange as my hair.  And the obligatory cowboy hat to top it off.
    As we exited the bordello, I cursed Chris' habit of parking in the farthest space possible to avoid other cars.  We had to be parked nearly fifty feet away in a still half full lot.  The van was parked with the side door facing away from the house.  When I walked around, I nearly collided with a woman hiding on the other side.  She jumped back, clearly startled.  Around her neck was a  large pair of binoculars, clearly for spying on the house. 
    She turned to run but I caught her by the hand.  "Wait, please.  Who are you?"  She turned back to tug her hand free and I recognized the face.  "Wait a minute, you're with that protest group out by the highway.  What are you doing here?"
    She didn't respond, just wrenched her hand free and bounded away.  This only lasted a few feet as she bounded right into April, who had come around the other side.  The skunkette wrapped the young woman's arm in an iron grip.  "That's something I'd like to know as well."
    "Please." The woman begged.  "I know I'm not supposed to be here.  If you let me go I swear to leave and never come back.  All I wanted was to…"
    April cut her off.  "All you wanted to do was take more picture to put on your signs about why we should be rounded up and put in pens.  Or were you searching for new ideas about the horrors we subject people to here?  Huh, is that it?"  For the first time since I met her, April was not her sexy, easy-going self.  There must have been some very bad blood between the two groups.
    "No, that's not it.  I swear.  I just…I just…"
    "You just what?"
    "I just wanted to see her again."
    This caught both me and April by surprise.  "See who?" I asked.
    "Rosalie.  She was my best friend growing up but her family moved away three years ago.  Her parents didn't approve of my parents attitude toward transformees.  She sent me a letter six months ago saying she had settled out here and invited me to come hang out if I was willing to ditch my mom.  And then last month, when we were protesting on the highway, I swore I saw her.  Her skin was red and she had horns, but the face was the same.  I knew it was her.  This place has the highest concentration of transformees around.  I figured if I snuck away from the protests a few hours each time we came out I might see her again.  All I want is to see my best friend again."
    Well, neither of us expected that.  "I believe I know who you're talking about and she is indeed here.  But if you want to see her, you'll have to come inside."
    "Come in..side?"  She looked horrified at the thought.  "I can't do that.  If someone sees me, if someone recognizes me, and it gets back to my mother I am dead.  Can't you bring here out here?"
    April shook her heads.  "My place, my rules.  If you want to see your Rosalie, you'll have to go to her.  That's the price I'm making your judgmental ass pay."
    The woman was clearly torn.  I decided to give her some advice.  "If someone saw you in there and there was fallout, would you regret it more than walking away and never seeing your best friend again?"
    "Rosie." She muttered softly.  With a defeated slump of her shoulder she continued, "I'll come inside."
    We marched the young woman back inside the bordello.  It was still early morning, so we didn't encounter anyone on our trip.  Our final destination was at one tip of the horseshoe, a door marked with a broken heart.  April knocked and the door cracked open a hair.  I caught a glimpse of a red individual, but most of my view was blocked by April.  She spoke to the figure behind the door.  "Dez, can you send Rose out.  Tell here there's someone here to see her."
    The door shut and we stepped back to make space.  A minute later it opened again and a young woman stepped out.  She was fit and thin, with flaming red skin and glossy dark hair that fell halfway down her back.  Small horns peaked out of the front of her hair.  Her feet were cloven hooves and a spade tipped tail flicked out from behind her.  The demoness was lightly dressed in a black bustier and bikini bottoms, with black lace gloves spiraling up her forearms.
    "You wanted to see me Madam April?"  She said disinterestedly.  Then her jaw dropped at the sight of the visitor beside April.  "Ja..Julie?"
    "Rosie?  Is that really you?"
    "It is." The demoness said defensively.  "The real me.  The one people like your mother believe are bound to burn in hell for eternity.  I should fit right in."  She posed sexily and I could now see a small pair of batlike wings growing out of her back.
    "Rosie, I…"
    "It's Rose now.  Just Rose.  Why did you come here Julie?  You made your feelings clear when we parted.  I asked you to come with us.  Instead you chose family and hatred over our friendship.  If I knew it was you who came to see me, I would have sent you away."  She turned to go but Julie darted out and grabbed her arm.
    "Please Rosie…Rose.  I'm sorry.  I made a huge mistake back then and I've been living with it ever since.  Please let me make it up to you."
    Rose looked down at Julies hand on her arm.  "I'm actually a bit impressed.  The old Julie I know wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this, let alone actually touching a transformee.  Isn't that how the sickness starts?  Like you can catch wanting to be transformed like a disease."  She roughly shook off Julie's hand.  "I don't know why you came here and I don't care.  Go back to your perfect little normal world and leave the freaks like me alone."
    Rose was halfway through the door when Julie burst out, "I came because I love you!"
    This brought Rose up short.  "I must have dried cum in my ears.  What did you just say?"
    "I love you!" Julie repeated.  "And I think there was a time when you loved me.  We were best friends since we were old enough to read and inseparable shortly after.  When I finally realized my feelings I got scared and pushed them away.  And it ended up pushing you away."  Her voice dropped.  "I've been regretting it ever since."
    "You…love me?  Me?  Little miss straight lace, no sex before marriage and then only missionary, is actually a dirty lesbian?  I guess this explains why you never had a serious boyfriend."  She spread her arms and wings wide.  "So what do you think of me now?  Now that I've damned myself trying to feel right in my own skin."  Julie was silent.  "That's what I thought."  She furled her wings and made to walk back into the room.
    Head hung low, unable to face her friend, Julie softly spoke.  "I…I think you're beautiful."  She walked up behind her friend and ran a hand over Rose's furled wings.  "I just wish I was that brave.  Brave enough to face how I feel inside."
    April dragged me away as the two embraced.  When we were out of earshot I whispered, "That ended differently than I expected."
    "You're telling me.  I thought she would run out of here in disgust.  Now…I think it's best we give them some time to be alone.  Let's head back to the studio.  They're probably already scratching their heads wondering where the hell we are."

Aww, that was really good...but really short. Why you do this to me? I can't wait for the next part.

Sorry this is late guys, the last month has been incredibly hectic.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We managed to escape the house without further incident and made it back to the movie studio.  Upon entering, we were accosted by a man I recalled was sitting in front of the controls yesterday.  "It's about time, where have you been?  Never mind, we need you," he pointed at me, "in there now to assist.  Now grab that bowl and get in there."  He gestured to a very full bowl of a milky fluid and a doorway.
    I hurriedly did as he commanded.  Carrying the large bowl and the gloves beneath it made it a challenge to open the door, but I managed to get in without incident.  Though I nearly did drop the bowl when a figure ran up and tried to hug me from the other side.  "Oh goodie, you're here.  Now we can start."
    I spotted a small table on the other side of the wall and gently set the bowl down before returning the hug.  "Hi Lolli.  Did you and your family have fun last night."
    A dreamy look crossed over the little girl's face.  "Did we ever.  That's why we need your help to make a few new members of the family."
    I wasn't quite sure what to make of that.  How would I be making the new members?  I didn't exactly want to spend the next nine months here popping out new shemale.  "Lolli, stop pestering the poor woman."  Esse came over and rescued me.  "Go stand over in the corner and help your sisters prepare."  As Lolli ran off she continued.  "Please excuse her.  She's just excited to have three new sisters to play with."
    "Three new…" I said quietly, thinking aloud.  Then I spotted the trio of men from last night.  "Wait, am I supposed to be the fluffer or something before you get screwed by your owners from last night?"
    "While you will be preparing them, it won't be sexual in nature.  Just some lube to help them on their way."  She called out to the three man.  "Are you ready, this will be the last time to back out."
    "We're ready Mommy." They chimed in unison.
    "Then let's get started."  She walked over to another table and started removing her lingerie.  Once fully nude, she strode over to an odd looking bench.  It had a long central section for her to lay horizontally, with a V shaped protrusion on either end to hold bent arms and legs.  There were holes for her breasts and a gap in the back for her huge genitalia.  It almost looked designed for someone with even larger assets.  She mounted it and directed me to apply and tighten straps to her thighs, ankles, upper and lower arms, and chest.  When tightly secured she could barely move.  Her ass was completely exposed and for the first time I realized her asshole wasn't stock.  Instead it was a slit that stretched from the tip of her butt crack down to the back of her balls.
    Under Esse's direction, the first of the volunteers came forward and also stripped.  Esse had me coat him head to toes in the slimy lubricant I brought.  Sufficiently slippery, she then directed him to do something I thought impossible.  She wanted him to climb into her ass. 
    The man stuck a few fingers into Esse's massive asshole, then his other hand.  He pried them apart and stuck his head in the opening.  This must be a magical process because I couldn't see how what the man was doing and Esse having a pelvis weren't mutually exclusive.  The man managed to tug most of his upper body inside but was struggling with the lower.  Between cries of "oh god yes" and "Deeper, Deeper," Esse directed me to help shove him in.  It wasn't easy and I had to brace my feet again blocks bolted to the floor, but the heavy lube job helped.  I let go as the man's last foot disappeared into Esse's body and her aroused cries stopped.
    "Untie me dear, I want to see the changes." she directed.  As quickly as possible I undid all the straps and Esse stood. Or tried to stand, she seemed to have a problem with leverage.  As I went around to help her I saw why.  Her already large balls had reached bean bag chair proportions.  Even after helping Esse upright, they hung nearly to the floor.  I wasn't sure how she would walk more than a twenty feet at a time.  She needed a ton of support just to stand before the mirror a few feet away.
    "Marvelous, simply marvelous." Esse said, rubbing her gargantuan scrotum.
    "Is he in there?" I asked.
    "It's she now and yes she's in there.  She'll spend a few weeks soaking up my feminine essence before getting ejaculated.  It will be a moment of pride and agony, just like any birth.  Though this one will come with hours of orgasmic bliss.  I can't wait.  Though I can see my girls are getting impatient to make my granddaughters."
    "I'm next." Called Candice.  She bounded over to take her mother's place on the bench.  I strapped her in and lubed up her new "daughter."  This entry was much more difficult than the last.  Despite not being anywhere near an anal virgin, Candice's ass was only half the size of her mother's.  It took an additional lube dousing and help from Beatrice to get him inside.  All the while Candice was screaming bloody murder about how he wouldn't fit.
    When she finally quieted down Esse asked, "Are you alright dear?"
    "My ass still stings.  And my balls feel so full.  Like I'm about to shoot the biggest load in my life."  I unstrapped her from the bench and helped her over to the mirror.  It was an unsteady journey as she was not used to the huge weight between her legs.  Her first comment on studying herself was, "Holy balls.  No wonder I feel so full.  I can't see my feet."
    "Don't worry dear, they'll shrink after the baby.  Though you'll still be left with a respectable udder."
    "Thank god, I can't imagine what it would be like to be like this all the time."
    "Have enough children and you might find out.  That's my goal.  But now I believe it is Bea's turn to endure the bench."
    Beatrice approached the bench with much more trepidation than her sister.  Perhaps she had seen the amount of effort it had taken with Candice.  But she needn't have worried.  I just dumped the entire bowl of remaining lube over her daughter to be and he slipped in just fine.  Which is a relief, as the only other person who could have helped me was Lolli and I doubted she could lift more than ten pounds.
    I got Beatrice up and over to the mirror for the expected amazement at her new bulk.  Esse and Candice came over so they could stand shoulder to shoulder.  Mother, daughters, and soon to be granddaughters.  Lolli flitted between them, hugging the fluid filled organs and singing, "I can't wait, I can't wait."
    Esse put her arms around Beatrice and Candice's shoulders and pulled them in for an awkward hug.  "I love my new family."  She craned around to look at me.  "Thank you Suzie for all your help with this."
    "It's my pleasure.  I'm glad I got to play a small role in bringing you such happiness."
    "Growing up, I always wanted a big family.  And now I finally have one.  Not bad for an orphan from the wrong side of the tracks."
    Something about how she said it triggered a memory.  A memory about a completely different looking individual.  "Ch…Chris!?!"
    Esse looked guilty.  "Whoops, caught.  Though I figured you'd catch on eventually."
    "Wait…how…when…"
    Esse held up a hand to stop my disconnected rambling.  "Yesterday afternoon.  Lolli took me to hang out with some of the other girls.  We got to talking and one thing lead to another."
    "Which lead to switching genders while keeping the equipment of a blue whale and gaining enough years to be your own mother?"
    "There were a few steps in between.  Our final design kinda came out by committee.  Lolli, Candy, and Bea all had ideas about what our family form should be.  Three of us were already feminine, so we went with that.  Three of us had dicks of varying sizes and we thought it would be fun to go for huge sticks.  Candy and Bea were lovers and wanted to show their connection by becoming twins.  I suggested we all become identical but Lolli is age locked.  So they suggested we need a head of the household and it fell to me.  I like being older, I feel respected and more in control than Chris ever did.  Plus it doesn't hurt I look like the neighbor I had a crush on as a kid.  She was a judge or lawyer or something and always looked collected and in control."
    "I see, but Chris did you really think this through?  What happens after today?  For crying out loud I just helped a man crawl into your balls."
    "It wasn't like I was taking the company ladder by storm back at People's TV.  With all the bids we got last night, I can see family outings becoming quite profitable.  April already told me three separate parties have tried to book me as entertainment in the next month.  So I'm not going to be destitute.  If anything, I'm going to be living a life of luxury."
    "It came down to money?"
    "No it came down to family.  I've always wanted one.  With my luck with women I was on the path of dying alone from old age.  Now I'm surrounded by an adoring and kinky family.  One that I'm sure will continue to grow.  Can you understand why I did it?"
    I went over and hugged her.  "I can.  I'm sad about losing my old friend but can't wait to meet the new one."
    She hugged me back tightly.  "Your old friend is still in here.  I just had a bit of a personality shift to help with womanly mannerisms and the fact I'm supposed to have lived my entire life like this."
    "We'll have to spend some quality time tonight so I can meet the new you."  A random thought struck me.  "Damn."
    "What?" Esse asked, concerned.
    "I just realized you staying here means I'll have to flip Flo for driving duty.  And I hate driving the van."
    Esse's expression shifted to embarrassed.  "You may not need to pick up the coin just yet.  Follow me."
    She waddled out of the room and across to another corner of the studio.  Hanging from some great mechanical apparatus was a rubber sphere nearly six feet across.  I flicked the rubber and it vibrated as if the entire sphere was full of fluid.  I had seen something like this before, at Monica's farm.  "What's this?"
    "A more accurate question is who's this?  Or who will this be?"
    I looked from the sphere to Esse and back to the sphere.  "You've got to be kidding.  Flo's in there?"  Esse nodded.  "Flo?  Miss I'm afraid of transformations and can't understand them.  Less than a day here and she's taken the plunge?"
    "I'm just that persuasive." came a familiar voice from behind me.  Dr. Lieberwitz was striding over, white rubber lab coat contrasting nicely against her dark rubber skin.  "It really was a textbook case of fears covering desires.  I was surprised at just how deep her fantasies went.  I think she'll like the final result."
    "Wait, she doesn't know what the change will be?" I asked, confused.
    "She gave me certain outlines of what she wanted, but left the final form to me.  Many patients do so.  Others, like the first girl auctioned last night, actually have very specific desires lurking in their subconscious.  But they don't want to know until it's over, the suspense excites them.  You know, I bet you have some interesting fantasies.  Why don't we sit down and have a session?"
    "I couldn't, I can't.  I mean a small change I could hide.  But something like that," I gestured at Esse, "something like that could radically change my life.  And I like my life.  I love my job and my friends and family.  I can't imagine giving it up."
    "What if it wasn't permanent?  What if you could leave here completely back to normal with the only evidence of a change your memory?  And possibly a video for posterity.  Would you do it then?"
    "How would you accomplish that?  More Tempskin?  That stuff is great but it doesn't last.  And it's still limited by the basic human form."
    The doctor held up a hand.  "How I accomplish it is immaterial.  All that matters is you never have to look at your transformed self again if you don't wish it.  Are you willing to take a risk to enjoy the bliss your friends are currently experiencing?"
    I looked at Esse and the rubber sphere that was Flo.  Should I go through with this?  Getting the Caynne treatment had been spur of the moment too, but that was a small thing.  I just knew my transformation wouldn't be a minor thing.  What would it be like to experience a radically different form?  I could have three heads or six arms or no legs or two rows of breasts.  I absently rubbed one of my breasts.  No matter my final form, I'm pretty sure it would have at least two rows of breasts.
    And if I didn't like it?  The doctor said it was reversible, so what did I have to lose?  This was a once in a lifetime chance to experience my deepest fantasies.  The ones I might have not even known about.  Only if I sat this our would I have something to regret.  "If it's truly reversible, I'll do it."
    "Excellent." The doctor exclaimed in evil glee while clapping her hands together.  "Step into my parlor and we'll start ferreting out all those little kinks of yours."
    I followed her to a small room off one wall.  It had a desk piled high with paperwork and folders.  Pictures with the smiling doctor with newly transformed patients lined the walls.  Dr. Lieberwitz bid me to sit in one chair while she took the one across from me. She removed a small metal disk from a drawer on her desk and suspended it in front of me by a string.  "I want you to follow this with your eyes.  As I count down, your mind is going to get emptier and emptier until you're floating on a cloud of nothingness.  Are you ready?"  I nodded and she started counting down from ten.  She didn't even make it to four before I was lost in an empty haze.

Oh! I didn't even realize you updated again. This chapter was great, kept leaving me wanting more as always.

This update was fantastic!  Its great seeing you write again, and I love how this story is progressing.  I can't wait to see what Flo becomes.

Are we going to find out what happened to the devil girl and her former anti-transformation extremeist friend?

My eyes snapped open.  It felt like I had closed them only moments before.  "How, how long was I out?"  My throat was sore as if I had been constantly talking for a while.
    "About two hours." Dr. Lieberwitz replied, handing me a glass of water.  "I found some very interesting results in your head.  Crafting a body that fits them all will be a challenge.  It will take a while.  Come back in a few hours."
    I gingerly rose out of the chair, all my muscles stiff as if I hadn't moved for hours.  I left Dr. Lieberwitz's office and immediately ran into April.  "Oh good." She said.  "You're finally done.  Just in time too.  I was about to go check on our lovebirds."
    We found them sitting together under on the trees by the pool.  As we approached April asked, "So have you two come to terms?"
    The pair looked up sharply at being interrupted, then calmed when they saw it was us.  "We have." was Rose's reply.
    "Madam April," Julie began, "I would like your permission to stay here with the woman I love."
    "What about your mother?"
    "I chose her over Rose before and all it got me was a life of pain and hatred.  Now I'd rather trod the path of love and inclusiveness."
    "I see.  Though I'm assuming Rose told you the house rule.  If you stay here you will have to be transformed."
    "She knows.  She even suggested it.   Julie here begged me to change her into any form I desired."
    "It was the one way I knew to prove my utter commitment.  Even if I have to spend the rest of my life as a three breasted slug, it would still be worth it."
    Rose pulled Julie closer.  "I would never do something like that to you.  But I have had a transformation in mind for a long time.  I think it will fit you perfectly.  It was one reason I wrote to you, hoping you would come out here and join me."
    "It looks like your plan worked perfectly."
    The pair gave each other a long passionate kiss.  When they finally broke apart Rose said, "Now that you two are here we can begin."
    "You were waiting for us?" I asked.
    Both women nodded.  "Without out your interference, we never would have gotten back together.  I would have spent my time staring in vain hope and would have run if caught.  Because of you we get to be together and I want you there are we set our bond together."  Julie explained.
    The four of us made our way back to the door with the broken heart.  Rose bid us to wait outside and slipped through the door.  While we waited, April thought aloud.  "Hmm, I guess this will mean she's moving out of the demon longue.  Where can I put you two?  Hmm."
    "Somewhere with a window please.  I love the landscape and nothing would be better than waking up and watching the sun slowly bathe it in light.  Well, nothing better than doing it with Rose beside me."
    Rose slipped back out the door with a with a black cloth case in hand.  It looked to be two feet long, half as wide, and a foot and a half tall.  At April's suggestion our group followed her upstairs to a room at one of the ends of the horseshoe.  She opened the door and ushered the two women inside.  Squeals of delight floated out to me.
    The room looked original to the house's antebellum style.  Floor length cream curtains framed a pair of windows.  The light in the ceiling was a chandelier, casting a warm glow on a huge four poster bed.  Oil paintings of flowers hung in gold frames on the walls, interspaced between wooden antique furniture.
    "It's beautiful." Julie whispered.
    "I've been saving this room for someone special.  This little slice of paradise is yours for as long as you wish to stay here."
    Julie sat on the bed, which sunk about a foot.  "I can't wait to try it out."
    Rose made a tut-tut sound.  "Not yet my dear.  There's one important thing we have to do first."  After commanding her to strip, Rose pulled two vials from the top of the case and handed one to Julie.  "Drink this."
    The woman popped the top and downed it in one long gulp.  When nothing immediately happened she asked, "What's next?"
    "This."  Rose popped the top of her own vial, downed the liquid, then sized Julie is a solid lip lock.  I could see Julie swallowing the fluid that Rose fed into her mouth.  This second liquid seemed to be the catalyst for the change.  Julie's skin started glowing with a brilliant white light that hurt my eyes.  I had to turn away and even then little multicolored spots danced across my vision.  The light blazed for nearly a minute, then dimmed to a more tolerable level.  Cautiously, I cracked an eye open.
    The woman I met outside was gone.  Her skin had gone pale and glowed softly with white light.  Her formerly curly brown bunches of hair were gone, replaced by pure white waves that flowed down her back.  It framed a face that appeared the essence of serenity.  Her eyes had taken on a yellow coloring and a third one now peaked out from her forehead.  The rest of her body seemed fairly normal except for the three pairs of dovelike wings that sprouted from her back.  The lowest pair was almost long enough to touch the ground and the ones above ere even bigger.  That's when I noticed something strange.  Julie's feet seemed to float a few inches above the ground as if she was a chunk of metal repelled by a magnet.
    Rose guided her over to the large mirror over an antique vanity.  Julie stared at her reflection in shock, unable to believe the angelic creature in the mirror was her.  Then she turned and engulfed Rose in a hug.  "Thanks you Rosie, I'm beautiful."  The two locked lips again in steamy passion.
    When they broke apart Rose said.  "That was only the first half of the transformation.  There is a second part, if you wish it."
    "Rosie, I would do anything for you."
    "I know love, but I had to ask."  Rose unzipped the case and set its contents out on the bed.  When it was finally empty, the bed was littered with chains and metal devices.
    "What's all this?" Julie asked, picking up a circular piece of metal.
    "Julie, I want to make you my chaste little angel.  Forever."
    Julie studied the piece in her hand more closely.  "So you mean…I wouldn't be able to feel anything again?"
    "Only me.  These devices are coded to only allow my touch through.  I originally got it for myself, but never got up the nerve to use it.  But on you, I think it would look marvelous."
    Julie set down the metal band and picked up a collar.  "So we've hit this stage of our relationship already.  You're giving me a ring.  If you promise to look after and love me forever, then I accept every piece you want to give me.  Make me your chaste little angel."  She handed the collar over to Rose, who took it and closed it around Julie's slender neck.  There was no keyhole or seam, the metal was on for good.
    Rose next pulled out a large metal band with domed sections for breasts.  "One second." Julie said and fondled her boobs.  "Ok, you can proceed.  I just wanted to do that one last time."
    "Don’t worry, your little bags of joy won't be neglected for long."  Rose next pulled out the chastity belt.  I was designed to sit high on her hips and dip a little front and back for easier movement.  Both front and back had huge plugs sticking out, hungry for the orifices that would consume them.  Rose had a hard time getting this on to Julie, in the end the angel had to lay back on the bed while the demon pushed.  Two closed locks later and Julie's sex and ass were permanently lost from the world behind an impenetrable wall of metal.
    Next came the cuffs.  Bands were placed around Julie's biceps, wrists, thighs, and ankles.  When they were all in place she did a little twirl in front of the mirror.  Dozens of D rings sounded like wind chimes.  "Wow, you can tie me up in all sorts of naughty positions with these."
    "There's only one position I want you in." Rose replied as she started grabbing lengths of chain from the bed.  V shaped sets of chains connected her collar to her bra both front and back.  They then flowed from her bra down to mounts on her outer hips and thigh bands.  Chains barely two inches long bound her biceps to her bra, preventing her from raising her arms.  Similar foot long ones bound her wrists to her waist, forever limiting her range of motion.  Another pair of short chains bound her thigh bands together, followed by a slightly longer one binding her ankles.  Julie would never again be able to spread her legs and would have to walk at a miniscule clip.  Well, assuming she had to walk to float somewhere.
    Rose held out one last pair of chains.  "Do you trust me?"
    Julie chuckled.  "It's a bit late for that lover girl.  Just put those chains where they need to go so we can get on to our alone time."
    Rose clipped one end of each chain to Julie's ankles.  Then with a jerk she forced the other ends to the clip on the back of Julie's belt.  The action forced Julie's feet upward and she started to tilt forward, unable to catch herself on anything with her restrained hands.  But her movement abruptly halted without any outside influence.  She looked down, confused, and realized she was floating at the same height she had been while standing.  "Wha…how?"
    "All part of the transformation my love.  You'll never touch the ground again.  But you're not totally helpless.  Picture in your mind walking over to Suzie."  Julie was still for a moment, the she slowly bobbed over to me.
    "Wow, this is so cool.  It's like I'm walking but not walking.  I feel like I'm playing a video game."  She floated back over to Rose and tried to hug her again, but was stopped by the chains on her wrists.  "This however, will take some getting used to."
    Rose kissed her on the lips.  "Don't worry.  We'll have plenty of time to practice together."
    As they moved to the bed April and I took that as a cue to leave.  I opened the door only to find it blocked by a suited figure.  "Agnew?"
    "Good evening miss.  If you'll excuse me, I need a word with the Madam."
    "What is it Agnew?" April came up behind me.
    "There is a small matter that requires your attention.  It's shouldn't need to bother you guests or employees."
    "Drop the politeness and spit it out Agnew.  If there's a problem just say it."  Even without a head, I could sense Agnew looking between April and the kissing noises coming from the room behind us.  "Speak Agnew."
    "As you wish my lady.  It's those anti-transformation protestors.  The ones that camp by the highway."
    "What about them?"
    "They're here Madam.  Right in front of the bordello.  They're threatening to storm the place unless we give back one of theirs we kidnapped."
    April sighed.  "I wondered when they would pull something like this.  Agnew, go down to the demon parlor and tell them to break out the whips and chains.  Then get on the phone with the sheriff.  They're trespassing and he'll have to force them to leave."
    "Where are you going to go?" I asked April as Agnew ran off.
    "To confront them of course.  This is my place of business.  I'm not going to let it get torn apart by a mob of hate filled fanatics."  She stormed toward the front of the house.  I ran to catch up.
    I could hear chanting by the time we reached the stairs.  At the front door it was almost unbearable.  "Freaks!  Deviants!  Defilers of flesh!"
    April sucked in a deep breath and let out a roar that rattled the windows.  "SILENCE!"  It was amazing what three heads could do for one's volume.
    Intimidated by the three headed skunkette before them, the crowd fell silent.  "You might feel we aren't fit to walk this earth, but this is my private property.  And I sure as hell don't think you're fit to walk it.  So get the hell out of here before I have you arrested for trespassing."
    A woman stepped forward, the one I talked to by the road.  "We'll go where we please.  When the law gets here, we'll have you arrested for kidnapping."
    "Kidnapping?  Everyone present is here by their own free will."
    "Then what about my daughter?  I know she's here and you must have taken her."
    "Why would I do that?  I have enough problems with your lot without forcing a confrontation.  How do you know she's even here?  She could be in down buying snacks.  She could have snuck off to visit with her boyfriend.  Hell, she could have gotten sick and tired of your rhetoric and decided to flee to Canada.  I know I would if you were my mother."
    "If she's really not there, then you won't mind us searching the place to be sure?"
    "Ick no.  I'm not letting filth like you into my establishment.  I'll give the sheriff a tour when he gets here.  It will give you some comfort from your jail cell."
    "If you won't let us in, we'll force our way in."
    "I think not."  I felt lots of movement behind me and turned to look.  It was the demons, clad in spiked outfits and carrying chains.  I saw Deborah carrying a post taller than I was.  The former zookeeper catgirl looked ready to pounce.  And even more were coming down the stairs or out of the corridors.  This was their home and they were ready to defend it.
    A fight looked inevitable when a voice rang out from the stairs.  "Enough!"  It was Julie, floating toward us with Rose by her side.
    The woman at the head of the mob looked flabbergasted at her new appearance.  "Julie?  Julie my baby?  What did they do to you?"  She turned angrily to April.  "I'll make you pay for what you did to my daughter."
    "No mother, you won't."  Julie floated to the top of the outside stairs, stopping right before her mother.  "April didn't do this to me.  I chose this."
    "No, you couldn't.  You wouldn't.  You were tricked, mind-controlled…"
    Julie held up a restrained hand to stop her.  "I made this choice of my own free will."
    "But why?  Why corrupt your perfect flesh?"
    "Love."  Rose came to stand beside her and grasped Julie's hand.
    "Love?" Julie's mother looked confusedly from her daughter to the demoness beside her.
    "Love."  Julie repeated.  "The one thing you've never been able to do.  All you do it hate and that's what you tried to teach me to do.  It drove away dad and now it drove away me."
    "But the scripture…"
    "Damn the scripture.  Words written a thousand years ago shouldn't control my life today.  Now when my choices hurt no-one and bring me happiness."
    "No, I can't accept it.  I won't accept it."
    "Then you leave me no choice."  Faster than I thought possible, Julie shot forward and upward.  Her chained hands came to rest on either side of her mother's head.  "Everyone has fantasies mother.  No matter how hard they try to bury them.  Let's see what's floating around in the darkest corners of your mind."  Her mother was screaming now, trying to throw her daughter off.  It wasn't until Julie released her hands and floated back a pace that she was finally free.  "I always wondered why you loved that mink coat of Grandma's so much.  I can see it in your memories.  You nude, wrapping yourself in the coat and wishing it was your own fur.  That you could be fucked in it and your lover would run his hands over it like it was your own fur."
    "No…no."
    "You deny that?  You deny your deepest desire?  Tell you want mother, today I'm going to grant your deepest desire.  Then you can judge if you yourself are a deviant freak."
    Julie's mother turned to run, but bounced off the cage of light that encased her.  Julie was glowing now, her wings stretched wide behind her, eyes shining like beacons.  In the cage her mother started to glow also, until both light sources were bright enough to scar the retina.  Having more warning than the others, I managed to shield my eyes just in time.  I could hear cursing from some that were a bit slower.
    The light faded and I finally able to see again.  Julie seemed to be back to her new-normal floating self.  Her mother on the other hand was unrecognizable.  Where there had once stood a middle age woman, there was now an anthromorphic mink.  The mink patted her new muzzle and rubbed her fur in shock.  "No, this can't be real.  I can't be…I can't be…"  She fell to the ground and curled up into a ball weeping.
    "It is and you are.  Now if anyone else has a problem with me staying here.  Feel free to speak up.  I can certainly bring your fantasies to life too."  This caused to crowd to leave at a dead run.  Only one stayed behind, a woman in her late teens.  "Becky, you are free to go.  I won't stop you."
    "But…but I think I want to stay.  Seeing you like that bring out feelings I never expected.  Stuff I've never felt before."
    "If you're willing to be open minded, you can come in and talk."  She looked to April.  "Of course that depends on your approval Ma'am."
    "If she's willing to have an open and honest conversation, your friend is quite welcome."
    Becky stepped around the bawling mink and came up the stairs to Julie.  "I promise to be respectful.  I just want to learn more about this place."
    As we all started going back inside, there came a wail from the mink.  "What about me?"
    "What about you?" April responded coldly.
    "What am I supposed to do now?  Where am I supposed to go?  My whole life…everything I've done…"
    "Is built on the hatred of what you are now.  Try begging your friends for help before your enemies."
    "They would beat me and chain me in a gutter or worse.  I can't go back to them."
    "Serves you right it that's what you would do to a transformed in their place.  What do you want me to do?"
    "Can…can I…" what the mink was trying to say was tearing here up inside.  "Can I stay here?"
    "Why should I do that?  You were about to ransack the place and burn it to the ground.  What benefit do we get by keeping you here?"
    "You…you can do whatever you want to me.  Turn me into a big pile of sex toys or body parts.  Drug me until I'm a happy little sex pet that sleeps all day and fucks all night.  Coat me in bronze and leave me out as a trophy, the great defeated enemy, a warning to all those that would oppose you.  Just please don't leave me here on the street."  She started crying again, muzzle buried in her chest.
    With a sigh of exasperation, April walked down to the sobbing mink and engulfed her in a warm hug.  "I won't do anything like that.  I would rather have a new friend than a defeated enemy.  If you're willing to follow some ground rules you can stay.  You never know, you may learn to like it here.  I think most of the household would love a chance to cuddle up with your soft fur.  But if you decide you want to go someplace else, I have connections all over the country.  All you have to do is ask."  April gathered the fallen mink and carried her into the house.
    I just stood there in silence and watched it all happen, kicking myself that I didn't have a camera.  That moment of forgiveness wouldn't be quite as powerful with just the spoken word.

As I'll be super busy tomorrow I decided to post this early. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
The mood of the house was excited that night.  Having staved off a threat to their existence, everyone was drinking and talking outrageously.  In one corner I could see the mink, now being stroked by a demon, Deborah, and a woman with two heads.  The mink looked embarrassed but seemed to be enjoying the attention.
    April sat next to me, her plate heavily laden with food.  "I think this day went better than expected."
    "I'll say." I managed to communicate around a mouthful of food.  "I chose the prefect weekend to come here for human interest stories.  Your touching moment out there might change a lot of minds when I print it.  I just wish I had it on film."
    "And I wish I had ten continuously leaking dicks, but that can't happen."  She took a bite and chewed.  "Actually scratch that.  That could actually happen.  But you get my point."
    As I watched the mink and her admirers I idly said, "I wonder if this day can get any better?"
    This statement brought huge grins to all of April's heads.  "Actually I do know a way.  I was going to tell you after dinner.  Dr. Lieberwitz is done planning out your transformation.  When you're ready, we can go get your freak on."
    I immediately started shoveling food into my mouth as quickly as possible.  I couldn't wait.
    I walked into the cavernous interior of the Mold.  This was it.  I was finally going to do it.  This wasn't going to be some small little hair color transformation.  When I walked out of here I would unrecognizable as my former self.  The best part was, I had no idea what was coming.  Well, I had a small clue.  Standing on the center of the platform was a pillar of flesh colored material two feet in diameter and taller than I was.  Whatever I was going to be transformed into, I was going to need a lot of extra mass.  The thought had me so wet I was surprised I wasn't dripping down my leg.
    I stepped up to the pillar and wrapped my limbs around it as if I could sink into its gooey depths. I rotated one hundred and eighty degrees so I could stare out the small opening of the huge device.  "Are you ready Suzie?" Came Dr. Lieberwitz's voice from the controls.
    A small bit of doubt crossed my mind.  April promised this would be reversible, but what if I ended up stuck like this?  I threw that thought  aside.  Then I would be stuck as my dream form forever.  That wasn't a downside, just a slight career detour.  "Hit it Doc."
    The heavy metal front of the Mold slid closed, leaving me in total darkness.  My heart rate increased and I could now feel fluid running down my leg.  I pressed my face into the pillar before me as the sounds of the metal closing in on me became louder.  Walls I couldn't see grew closer and closer until I felt the cold touch of metal on my body.  They kept going, forcing me into the pillar of flesh. 
    What followed was nearly indescribable.  I was in unbearable agony and unending bliss.  I felt parts of me be crushed, extruded, stretched and bent like I was taffy in a machine.  I felt parts of me I never knew existed grow then get crushed away.  The feeling seemed to go on forever, I could spend forever being reshaped by the Mold.
    But alas, the feelings slowly faded away and I could feel the cold walls of the Mold leave my body.  I was complete now, born anew.  The need to see what I had become was unbearable, but I kept my eyes closed.  I promised the Doctor I would.  I could hear the jaws of the machine grind open and footsteps approach me.  I felt a rough pair of hands under my armpits and I was lifted off the ground and carried from the machine.  After a short trip I was set down again.  Dr. Leiberwitz's voice flowed into my ears, "You can open your eyes now dear Charzenelda , you came out perfectly."
    I did and had to blink several times to remove excess moisture.  When my vision cleared, I saw I was standing before a huge mirror.  I was flanked by April on my left and the Doctor and Esse on my right.  Standing between them was..was…wow.
    I had become an anthropomorphic dragoness.  My body was covered in shiny crimson scales, fading to orange at the gaps.  On my stomach the scales darkened to purple with tints of blue.  The purple scales completely covered all four of my mammoth breasts, arranged in two rows of two.  Instead of nipples, each breast had a vagina large enough to sink a fist into.
    The purple faded at my crotch just above my massive new member.  Holy crap, I had a dick.  And what a dick it was.  It rivaled Esse's for size but had a spiky reptilian feel to it.  To go with it, two watermelon sized testicles hung beneath.  Framing these were two solid digitigrade legs.  Each foot ended in three thick talons with a fourth growing behind.  While looking at my legs I spotted something else and turned in the mirror to look at my backside.  I had not one but two huge tails growing out above my ass.  Each was topped with a row of dick shaped spikes that ran down to the spiked penis tip.  I could see a second set of large balls hanging from my ass to supply my new dick tails.
    This brought a panicked thought to my mind.  I now had three dicks.  Was I no longer female?  But lifting my front dick and balls out of the way proved my worries were unfounded.  My pussy had grown just like everything else.  It stretched from one pair of balls to the other, a needy, engorged clit on either end.
    Sighing in relief, I studied my hand next.  Instead of the five fingers that had been there before, only four remained.  Two stuck out straight like normal fingers while I had a scaly thumb on either end.  Each finger was topped with a razor sharp retractable black talon.  I went to see if my other hand looked the same and had another shock, I now had four arms.  That would take getting used to.
    I walked closer to the mirror to examine my new face.  All trace of my old face was gone.  What was left looked nearly more dragon than human.  A long snout stuck out with a pair of spike tipped nostrils.  Opening my new maw revealed rows and rows of shark like teeth.  Above the snout sat four eyes, two larger ones where expected and two smaller ones higher and more to the outside of my face  The eyes sat in football-shaped patches of purple that almost looked like a mask.  And the eyes themselves looked bizarre.  They started at pitch black broken by a large red X.  A smaller purple X sat inside the red one, with an even smaller blue X inside it.
    I didn't have normal ears anymore.  Instead a series of finlike spikes with webbing between them stuck out from either side of my head  Above these, a pair of horns stuck out the sides of my head and curled toward the front.  A second set grew out of my forehead and curled backward over my flaming orange hair. I turned again in the mirror to study how it flowed down my back in waves to my tails, nearly obscuring the row of dick spikes that ran down my back.  They ran right between two furled bundles of purple.  Oh wow, I had wings.  I shifted back forward and stretched newly found muscles.  My wings unfurled like the sails on a ship, rigid sections of red with webbing of deep purple.  They stretched nearly ten feet to each side, big enough for me to wrap them around my companions.  I couldn't wait to test them out.
    It was then I noticed how much bigger I was than my companions.  Esse had been the tallest of the bunch at a few inches over six feet.  Now I stood nearly a head taller than her with my horns stretching up even higher.  It was going to take a lot of practice not to walk into doors or low ceilings.
    After giving me a few more minutes to examine myself, Doctor Lieberwitz asked, "So, what do you think of your next body Charzenelda?"
    Charzenelda.  The name fit my new form perfectly.  I was now Charzenelda Cruz, draconic reporter.  Or Charzenelda Cruz, draconic sex fiend.  This could be fun.  I walked over and engulfed the doctor in a four armed, bone bending hug.  "I absolutely love it, thank you so much."
    "Ca..can't..brea.." The doctor struggled to reply and I quickly loosened my grip.  I didn't realized how strong I was.  I didn't look overtly muscular, but with foot thick limbs the muscle had plenty of places to hide.
    The doctor stepped back and rubbed her ribs.  "I'm glad you like it.  I think this is one of my finest works.  Sexy as all get out in the bedroom.  With a few adornments, it screams power and control with only the hint of sex everywhere else."
    "I think you look so beautiful."  Esse said as she waddled over.  Our embrace squished our oversized busts, dicks, and balls together in a way that made me realize just how horny I still was.
    "Is there a place we can test out my new toys?" I asked, enjoying the feeling of being able to play with two breasts and two dicks at the same time.
    "I had the perfect place prepared." April said as I followed her into a room down the hall.  It was completely packed with all manner of sex furniture and toys.  A huge bed.  A whipping post.  A pair of stocks.  A Maiden's cross.  Shelves overflowing with all manner of sexual lubes and aids.  Everything in the room was shiny black rubber.  I was about to ask why when the Doctor shut the door.  I head the click of a lock and the room was plunged into blackness.  And yet not total blackness.  There must have been black lights strategically deployed around the room, for all the furniture started to glow.  A white outline traced around the furniture of the room and gave off just enough luminescence for me to see the others.
    "We'll be locked in here until the morning.  If you have further need of me you'll have to wait until then.  She stripped off her Doctor's coat and tossed it over a nearby bench before retrieving a familiar black sphere.  "For now I plan to be nothing more than 1, your faithful and kinky sex slave.  Dr. Lieberwitz put on the hood and became lost to the world.
    Meanwhile April had settled herself on the center of the large bed.  She spread her legs wide, showing her swollen leather pussy.  "My little girl could use some attention." she said to me.  "Can you use your tongue to show her a good time?"
    I stuck out my tongue at her and it went a good foot beyond my snout.  For the first time I realized it was forked.  I picked up a bench and set it next to the bed so I would have something to lie on while  I worked.  I took up position and gave her an experimental lick.  Her response was to squirt a sex smelling liquid all over my face.  I took this as a compliment and moved in for more tongue spelunking.
    I could feel someone behind me.  I spread my tails and used them to lift my back balls invitingly.  I felt a rush of pleasure as Esse's giant dick obliged me and sunk into my waiting pussy.  As April came on my face for the first time of many and I felt my own orgasm building, I thanked my lucky stars for the thousandth time that I had been given this assignment.  Then I came and all thoughts but orgasmic bliss faded from my mind.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Next week we'll see the end to Suzie's adventure at the Soiled Skunkette.  I hope to see you then.

I awoke slowly and stiffly to a gentle beeping noise.  I had had the most wonderful dream.  I had been a big dragon and there was a crazy night of all out sexual debauchery and…I blinked.  In front of my eyes was a long crimson snout.  Just beyond that was a cute little asshole with three tails branching out above it.  Oh god.  It hadn't been a dream, it was real!
    April rolled off my face, clearly woken by the beeping as well.  This let me sit up and discover my dick was buried to the hilt in Esse's lovely ass.  I carefully lifted her off me and set her on the bed beside me.  She was still fast asleep despite her new emptiness.
    I looked around the room and saw nearly every surface was glowing under the black lights.  Even large chunks of the ceiling.  I flushed as I realized a large quantity of the glow was from me.  With twin pairs of balls I now had quite the output.  Dr. Lieberwitz, or 1 as she was wearing her drone helmet, walked over and showed me her tablet.  We are now free to leave the room.  I need to go check on my other patient.  If you follow me to the decon showers we can get you cleaned up.
    I followed 1 out of the room and over to what looked like a wall of glass fronted…somethings.  They looked like the refrigerators you see in the supermarket that keep the veggies and tv dinners and ice cream cold.  1 pulled open one door and gestured me inside.  I stepped in and waited for something to happen.
    Commencing pre- decontamination scan.  The room glowed with laser lights that passed all around my new body.  Scan complete.  Please take breathing tube.  A dick like protuberance dropped from the ceiling.  Seeing groves for teeth, I stuck it cautiously in my mouth.  Thank you.  Please close your eyes and prepare for decontamination.  A few seconds pause.  Commencing decontamination.  I let out a cry as jets of water shot out from all directions.  I came again from the force on my sensitive breasts and balls.  What felt like a dozen hands were scrubbing  up and down my body, freeing the dried spunk and other substances from my night of play.  I almost spit out the breathing dick when I felt one of the hands enter my upper left breast pussy.  Apparently this device planned to clean me inside and out, as my other three breasts were subjected to the same treatment.  All three dick tips had cleansing fluid sprayed down them then sucked back out.  The shower ended up sticking four hands in to clean out my huge pussy.  I could even feel the breathing apparatus in my mouth moving around, cleaning my teeth, tongue, and throat.
    Eventually the water retreated and I was dried by a warm breeze.  I was buffed all over by soft cloths and I could feel the machine doing something with my hair.  There was a ding and the machine spoke.  Decontamination finished.  Please open eyes and confirm appearance.
    I did as it commanded.  The glass walls had gone mirror reflective, giving me a 360 degree view of myself.  I found myself getting hard again studying my new form.  "I look amazing."
    Satisfaction confirmed.  Releasing door.  I stepped out of the shower to see Dr. Lieberwitz standing nearby.  She had shed the drone helmet but was still clad in her rubber suit.  "You must have been quite dirty.  Sawda took her time with you.  By the way I like the braids."
    I reached up behind me to discover that my long hair now fell in a half dozen thick braids.  "Sawda?"
    "Self Automated Washing and Drying Aparatus.  She used to be a patient of mine , a beauty salon owner.  Now she gives the most thorough shower you can imagine."
    Considering I had cum twice while in there and was still squeaky clean, I could believe that.  Seeing the Doctor standing there in her suit brought forth a question I was meaning to ask her.  "Doc, have you been wearing the same suit all weekend? I've seen you in two or three different outfits this weekend but always with the suit beneath."
    Lieberwitz ran her hands over her shiny body.  "I indeed wore the same suit all weekend.  Just like I will for the weekend after that and the weekend after that.  It is permanent after all."  She showed me her neck, where the suit flowed seamlessly into her skin.  "And I wouldn't have it any other way.  Maybe after you play with that body some more we can design a permanent outfit for you too.  Image it.  All your little pussies plugged to their bursting point.  Your dicks permanently wrapped in knobbed material that drives you wild at the slightest movement.  Your face a blank orb, no way to tell what you're thinking.  Everything from your breathing to your waste controlled by the suit around you.  Doesn't that sound wonderful."
    While that did sound exciting, I wasn't ready to go that far yet.  "Maybe someday, but for now I prefer being more mobile."
    "To each their own.  Your camerawoman found the idea unbearably attractive as you'll see." 
    Doctor Lieberwitz led me back across the studio.  Where the night before had hung a rubber sphere, there now stood a rubber encased cowtaur.  The wall of shiny black rubber was even taller than me and stretched ten feet long.  On her chest were four pairs of breast.  Each was a yard diameter sphere with four dicklike teats.  On her lower body the udder ran from crotch to asshole.  It looked like a beanbag chair crossed with a millipede, a huge bloated bag of rubber dotted with rows of dickteats.
    "It's time to wake up little one." Dr. Lieberwitz said as she stretched up and snapped her fingers in front of the figure's cow-like head.
    "Is it over already?" came Flo's drowsy voice.
    "This stage is.  Come over and see."  Lieberwitz directed Flo over to a mirror. 
    "I'm so big.  But I must be at least half boob and udder."
    "That's what you wanted my dear.  To be the ultimate milk producing machine.  Once you get settled we can finish the transformation."  She stepped back to allow Flo to take in more of her appearance.
    I stepped up next to her.  "I would have never expected this from you.  Especially after your reaction to the cows at the Monica's farm."
    Flo turned and studied me, trying to figure out who I was.  "Suzie?"
    "In the flesh, or at least in my new flesh.  You weren't the only one who decided to go for an upgrade."
    Flo bounded over and hugged me, something the old her never would have done.  I found myself getting squashed into bouncy breasts much like I had squeezed the good doctor earlier.  Flo released me and stepped back.  "I always knew you would get transformed eventually.  But wow, you really went all out."
    "So did you."
    "This."  She waved a hand up and down her form.  "This is only the beginning.  Come walk with me and I'll explain.  I want to get in as much motion as possible."
    As we meandered around the pool I found out why.  The cowtaur was only the first half of her transformation.  The second part would take a few weeks to construct.  Half of it would be a set of ordinary porta-potty style bathrooms.  The waste from these would flow into a storage tank and then into Flo.  Flo showed me her enlarged asshole and told me she now wholly consisted on human waste.  Waste she would break down and lactate out as milk.  This milk would be collected in another tank and be dispensed through several sets of nozzles.
    "So let me get this straight, you're turning yourself into a combination bathroom and milk dispensary?  Won't it get tiring to stand there all day?  Not to mention boring?"
    "I won't exactly be standing.  After everything is attached my chamber will be filled with rubber foam.  Dense enough to stop me moving an inch but light enough not to make the whole thing too heavy.  Of course I'll have to be at maximum bulge…" she slapped her udder.  so I'll have to go for days without milking first.  I'll be in agony, just waiting to finally be milked.  The rubber foam will stick to my breasts and teats and force them to stay at their fullest, ensuring I'll always work at max capacity.  As for boring, well that won't really matter anymore."
    "What do you mean?"
    "I'm having Doctor Lieberwitz design one of her drone helmets for me. It will reduce my mind down to essentially nothing.  No thoughts, no worries, nothing but the bliss of being milked.  But before that happens I want to take in a lifetime of..well life.  Movement and sex and so forth.  I'll call my parents one last time and a few other close friends.  Because in a short while Flo will be gone and all that will be left is, as you put it, a combination bathroom/milk dispensary.  April is going to use her contacts to have me flown around to disaster sites.  That way I can always be of use to those who need me most.  I can't think of a better goal in life."
    "One we could all look up to.  Well, shall we get started on your weeks of debauchery?  I know the perfect place." I started dragging her back toward the blacklight room.
    Sadly, like they say all things have to come to an end.  Our orgy lasted well into the afternoon with what seemed like half the house joining in.  But as I took a breather outside and saw the sun starting to dip, I knew I had to leave.  I took another beating from the decon shower to get clean, then went to track down April. She had apparently gone for more sex toys for the orgy.
    I found her outside the door to the demon parlor.  "April, this weekend has been fun and all, but it's finally time for me to head back."
    "Are you sure you don't want to stay?  You'd make quite a popular member of the household."
    The thought was appealing, but I wasn't ready for it yet.  "Maybe in a few years I'll take you up on that offer.  I want to get out and see a bit more of the world before I settle in one place.  Because if I stayed here my lust for change would have me in a box like Flo within a year."
    "To be fair, she'll be see quite a bit of the world.  She just won't be in a state of mind to appreciate it."  We both got a laugh out of this.  "Very well.  I supposed you want me to change you back to normal then?"
    "If you could.  Driving back home like this would cause some major complications.  I don't think I'd even fit in the door of the van.  Do I need to take a potion or go back into the Mold or something?"
    "Nope.  I want you to picture your human form in your mind.  So realistic you could reach out and touch yourself.  Then say your birth name three times."
    This sound a bit more like the Wizard of Oz than something that would work, but what the hell.  I took a calming breath and slowly spoke.  "Suzie Cruz.  Suzie Cruz.  Suzie Cruz."
    As the last syllable left my lips the world seemed to grow.  My body deflated like a nicked balloon, my extra breasts, arms, and dicks shrinking away to nothing while my other limbs took on their original color and texture.  The change took about a minute, but when it was done I was plain old Suzie again.  "I'm going to miss all my additions, but it's sure nice to be normal again."
    "Oh, they're not gone forever."  Her faces ranged from guilty to excited.
    "Try to picture your dragoness form.  Just like you pictured your human one.  And say your dragoness name three times."
    Fighting rising excitement, I struggled to focus my mind.  My lovely scales.  The sensations of my quad breasts and triple dicks.  The joy of being able to grasp more than two things at a time.  "Charzenelda Cruz.  Charzenelda Cruz.  Charzenelda Cruz."
    Just like before, the last word had barely left my tongue before I felt myself growing.  The world around me shrunk while my own form grew my much loved additions.  It was like I had never shifted back to human.  The fact I was able to shift successfully seemed to make April really excited.  "It works.  I finally got it to work.  Yes!"
    "How…how is this possible."  I lovingly ran my hands over my body.
    "I've been experimenting with dual morphic fields.  Most people can only sustain one and the transformation alters it.  But I found a way to split the morphic field.  That way the subject can maintain their original field and the transformed one.  They can also swap between them.  I've been having some problems in the past where the transformed field only lasted until they shifted back.  Useful, but not what I wanted.  The fact  you were able to shift back mean my method finally worked."
    "Is there any risk of me getting stuck in one form or another."
    "With magic there is always a risk.  But these forms should be stable.  You'll just have to be careful if you get more work done.  It might force you to choose a permanent appearance."
    I repeated my birth name three times and shrunk back to human.  "Thank you so much for this gift April.  I promise to treasure it always."
    "I'm sure you'll put Dr. Liebertiwz's work to good use.  Just make sure you come back and visit some time.  The whole house would love to have you.  And if you come for one of my auctions I think you might break my record bid."
    "Don't worry, I'll be back soon.  I promised Flo I would be here for her instillation.  And if schedule allows I might become a regular at your auctions.  The long drive would be offset by one hell of a night of bliss."
    Agnew walked over with my bags.  "Your things miss."
    Realizing I couldn't drive home naked, I unzipped my bag to slip on some clothes.  Sitting on top was an unfamiliar bundle of black and white rubber.  When I unfurled it, I was confronted with a latex skunk suit, complete with tail and gas mask muzzle.  "What's this?" I asked.
    "A little parting present.  I can't have you forgetting me."
    I had a wicked idea.  "Would it assuage your fears if I wore it home?"
    This idea brought naught grins to all of April's faces.  "You really are something aren't you.  But I can't have you get in an accident on the way home, so I'll have to give you an alternative mask."  She bounded away upstairs.  Meanwhile Agnew helped me with the suit.  It was an amazingly tight fit, designed perfectly to my body.  The two huge plugs inside would keep me occupied for the long trip back.  As I was going to be driving for hours, we sadly decided not to inflate the tail.  The feet ended in paws but the hands were fingered, so I wouldn't have any trouble with that.  April returned with an open faced skunk hood.  She slipped it on me and tugged the zipper tight.
    After finishing my goodbyes, I picked up my bags and carried them out to the van.  It was going to be a lonely trip back home by myself.  For fun I decided to take on the pose of the woman on the bordello sign next to me.  This trip had taught me many things, but this drove home the deepest.  I really was a soiled skunkette.  And I loved it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
And this ends part 2 of Suzie's story.  I hit a bit of writer's block with part 3, but hopefully I'll have it finished in the next few months and start posting again.

20 (edited by esunalily 2015-07-19 12:20)

This was really great. There were parts I liked better than others, but over all I really enjoyed this. Please don't have us wait too long for the 3rd story.

So sexy!  God, I can't wait for part 3, I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one!

I hope you destroy your writer's block soon!