Topic: Asylum 137

ASYLUM 137 - SCARLETTE'S FIRST ENCOUNTER

Scarlette wasn't much of a 'night life' person, nor was she much of a 'people person' either; but still, she found herself out and about when she'd rather be at home watching tv.
walking between the city blocks she eventually saw her friend Skye, leaning against the entrance to a dark alley, her raincoat flowing onto the ground giving the impression of some shady watch salesman.

the moment Scarlette drew near Skye glanced up from her phone and her smile went from ear to ear. "you finally came! i didnt think you would actually show up".
"well someone has to keep you out of trouble" Scarlette scoffed. "and what is with this lame dresscode anyway?".
"oh you'll see honey, the dresscode here is for ease of use, nothing more." Skyes eyes wandered over Scarlette, who too was dressed in a large coat, covering all but her head, ",,,and believe me when i say that most of what you have on now wont last,"
Scarlette eyed Skye quizzically "is it really hot in there or something?"
"you could say that." Skye giggled.

Scarlette and Skye made their way upto a large building: no windows or signs of life, except from a small sign over the door: ASYLUM 137.
Pushing past the heavy wooden door they made their way to the coat-check clerk who held out her hands ready. "geez Skye, you're turning into a regular here." she joked.
"after last week you guys are lucky i even left!"
Skye then undid her coat and handed it over. Scarlette seemingly blushing for Skye at what she saw. Skye wore only pantyhose and a bra underneath, and from what Scarlette could see, nothing under the hose either.
suddenly she realised both sets of eyes were on her, and almost mechanically she dropped her coat to the floor. Scarlette had also worn similar clothes, a bright red bra with a trim of lace that matched the fire-red of her hair, her c-cup breasts showing a hint of wanting to spill over the top, and matching panties which showed off her hourglass hips barely visible under her pantyhose.
Scarlette could feel herself glowing bright red with embarassment as both girls eyed her up and down.
"mmmmm you'll have fun for sure" the clerk teased as she waved them through the curtains into the main lobby.
"hey Skye, why the mystique? whats so great about this place anyway?"
A wicked grin crossed Skye's face as she pulled back the lobby door.
"Welcome to the Asylum! where magic and imagination go crazy!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Re: Asylum 137

PART 2 SCARLETTE TAKES A 'GUIDED' TOUR

Before Scarlettes eyes opened a huge lobby, chairs as far as the eye can see with a huge bar in the middle, spiraling staircases flanking both sides and beautiful chandeliers adorning the ceiling. Scarlettes gaze was cut short when she started to run her eyes across the room...
"is that a giant cock smoking on that couch!?"
sure enough sitting at one of the tables was what could only be described as a 6 foot tall penis blowing smoke rings across the room, cigarette held in between his toes.
"yeah he's such a show off, i cant make rings for the life of me"
"bu...buu.....but he's a...a..."
"yep a giant penis"
"how?" yelled Scarlette unable to avert her eyes from the sight.
"take a look around Scar, i think you are missing the general theme here.."
Scarlettes eyes wandered the room as she was dumbstuck: conjoined women making out on a couch their four arms exploring every inch of their bodies, a group of human taurs playing pool and a few dozen pairs of legs dancing to house music played by a DJ with an arm where his head should be.
Skye walked Scarlette over to the bar and sat her down. motioning to the bartender who slid a few vodkas over, winking to Skye with one of his six eyes.
"its ok. the first time is always a doozy to take in."
Scarlette snapped back to attention "But how?"
"magic of course, this club is run exclusively for the Transformation community- you can do just about anything to yourself here."
"and you have?" Scarlette asked staring deep into the drink in her hands.
"yeah, last week i spent most of the night as someones third boob."
Scarlette nearly spat her drink out in reaction.
"it was fun, although i do admit she played with my nipple a bit too rough, my mouth was sore the next morning"
Scarlette just stared blankly, picturing it in her head.
"ok Scar, lets get you saved."

Skye lead Scarlette over to a corner where a large square on the floor glowed green
"this will save your current form, allowing you to revert back should you wish to undo anything that happens tonight." and with that, stood on the square and the green glow turned to a pale blue. "im done, youre up Scar." pushing Scarlette onto the square, it was an eerie feeling, like a million eyes were looking over you, and slowly changed to the same pale blue.
"ok we'll go to one of the more easier rooms to start with, and see how you go from there."
They both walked up the spiraling staircase and into  a room marked 'GUIDED' in neon lights at the entrance.
"Now Scar, there is an enchantment on this room; objects, including clothing will guide changes to your self" and with a swift motion grabbed a large bra off the long table that was littered with clothing and odds and ends.
"Now strip naked."
Scarlette turned red and begrudgingly took her remaining underwear and pantyhose off.
"Time for an up-size!" Skye proclaimed and held the bra to Scarlettes chest.
A tingling came over her breasts and Scarlette stared in amazement as her breasts slowly flowed into the cups, filling them to the brim with warm flesh.
"wow, Skye this is unbelievable!" Scarlette squealed as she slid off the bra and admired her new assets: her modest C's had grown to hefty F cups-maybe more.
"thats nothing, watch this!" Skye said as she moved her own bra into place just under her breasts. sure enough a new set slowly pushed out into the cups, Skye moaning slightly as they rubbed the fabric.
"now thats different" Scarlette said in amazement.
"just remember the clothing or object will guide the change, go on have some fun with it." And with that Skye turned to chat with a woman with no head but a face on either breast.

Scarlette was spoiled for choice with everything layed out on the table she had no idea where to start, then out of the corner of her eye she saw it and she got an idea. She lightly picked up an arm length glove, she would grow an extra arm, but where...
before she had a chance to change her mind she whipped the glove around and stuck it just above her butt, just at the tailbone and felt the tingle wash over.
slowly pushed out into the glove her flesh reshaped growing out into a full sized arm and hand coming out of her spine, like a tail.

Scarlette flexed her new fingers and balled up her hand, this was intense, it felt so...different yet so easy to control like it was always there. she then wrapped her arm between her legs, placing her new hand over her slightly wet nethers, lightly carassing her clit in the process. "oooh that could be fun later." she thought as she walked off to show Skye her new addition.
"Wow Scar! taking to this really quickly" Skye smiled "most people just change their hands to feet on the first try"
"well if you are going to do it, go the whole way" Scarlette declared, thrusting her third arm into the air behind her in triumph.
"well if you wanna go extreme then you gotta up the ante hun" Chirped Skyes friend.
"what did you have in mind?" inquired Scarlette, now a little more nervous than she expected.
The face-boobed woman picked up a pair of odd looking panties off the table- the back of which was split in the same way a pair of crotchless panties would look, only this split was under and to the back of them.
"close your eyes, you'll love this"
Scarlette breathing intensified as her mind swam with ideas of where she would put the panties, but before she could ask...
she felt them wrap around her face and head.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Curious to see what happens next smile

PART 3 IN THE DEEP END

Scarlette was caught by surprise, the panties wrapped around her head had already started the guiding. She could feel her head re-shaping, bones shifting, she reached back to pull them free but her hands caught hold of something strange: a pair of legs had started to spring forth from the sides of her head, blocking her reach. Scarlette could feel the fabric tightening- a shapely butt was pushing out from the back of her head, her new legs now hanging over her breasts and slowly pushing out to full length. she grasped around for the opening at the back of the panties, she had to get them free before it was too late.
Suddenly Scarlettes vision started to blur, she flailed around in the darkness as she felt her nose slowly flatten out on her face. Scarlette tried to call out to Skye but her cries were cut short as her mouth started to shift, her lips being pulled vertically as the inside of her mouth shifted dramatically, her tongue receding into the floor of what was left of her mouth and an odd bump forming just under her top lip. she knew what was happening but it was too late to stop it, as with a pleasurable tug, her lips reformed into a duplicate of her pussy.

The lack of senses was a bit disorienting at first but slowly she could see with a little clarity, like peering through a haze, then she could hear Skye calling out to her, quiet at first but then it became louder and louder. "....i dont care how kinky you say it is, its her first time here. dammit you gotta go easy on her." Skye saw Scarlette's sudden composure and grabbed her hand. "Scar, can you hear me?" Scarlette nodded in an awkward fashion, her new hips swaying in the process. "oh good its kicked in. you will still be able to hear and see, even without ears or eyes...something about some 'Mana Sight' effect to keep people safe i guess."
Skye slowly pulled the panties from Scarlettes head, and in a concerned manner asked "you ok?".
Scarlette gave a thumbs up from all three thumbs and began to feel her new look: she had a copy of her hips where her head should be, but she still had her red hair now draped around and in between her new bum, her legs were so smooth and sleek and she crossed them over to keep their weight off of her breasts....but what was this warmth?

Scarlette started to feel strange, like her body just had an insatiable urge to quench, then it dawned on her: she was getting horny.
something was wrong, this need was too intense, she ached like it was wired directly to her brain, which in fact it was, as her hand crept up to her new pussy and lightly caressed her lips.
It was like fireworks in her head, she just HAD to have more, she immediately slid a finger in and started to explore as another finger played with her clit.
her mind raced "too much! too much! need to FILL! NEED! NEED!" as her third arm bent between her legs and fingered her other pussy. Skye saw what was becoming of her friend and grabbed her arms. "Scar, calm down, just calm....here i have an idea to help." Scarlette watched with her new sight as Skye pulled a condom out of a packet and placed it over her lips. Scarlette fidgeted in anticipation as Skye's mouth seemed to stretch into the condom, her lips still pursed as they pushed inch by inch into the latex, almost like a little trunk, then once they filled the condom to its end, her lips thinned and parted as the head of a cock slid out and her lips tightened around it as a foreskin.
Scarlette could barely handle the wait and as soon as Skye pulled the condom off to admire her handy work, Scarlette leaped onto her, wrapping her upper legs around Skyes head and burying her new cock upto the edge of Skye's face.
The pair thrust at each other with restless abandon, bodies gyrating and bending to their primal urges. suddenly Skye slipped a few fingers into Scarlettes lower pussy and it was all over; Scarlette came, hard, like her brain had short circuited from pure pleasure, her head hips bucking againt Skye's mouth cock and causing Skye to come hard into Scarlette, eyes rolled back in bliss.

After several minutes of basking in the wake of the orgasms, Skye grabbed Scarlettes hand and walked her over to a glowing blue square on the floor. Skye stepped into it and Scarlette watched her revert back to her 'save', Skyes cock pulling back into her face her foreskin thickening and swelling into her lushious lips, still wrapped around the head of the cock as it flattened out and curled into her waving tongue. "mmmm" Skye moaned, "as good as the change itself" then motioned Scarlette to take to the square.
Scarlette watched in a nearby mirror as her changes reverted: her legs pulling up the sides of her head as they quickly disappeared, toes wiggling to the end, her tight butt flattening out against the back of her head, her mana sight disappearing but quickly replaced by her eyes opening, nose pushing out. then came the part she anticipated: her tongue grew out of the base of her mouth and lightly caressed her receding clit as her pussy stretched horizontally and her lips filled out.

Scarlette stepped out of the square and looked herself over. "aww my boobs shrank back" she pouted. "im surprised you missed your extra arm going too". Scarlette quickly looked at her butt and noticed it had vanished "i didnt even notice". "well you had a lot to keep you occupied Scar, not many people go so far so quickly, im sorry."
Scarlette hugged Skye "its ok it was fun.....intense but fun, so what happened to me anyway?"
"well the change effects more than just the outside, your organs move and change too, considering where the change occoured, id say your brain merged with your sex organs."
"wow" Scarlette exclaimed "at least ill know for next time."
Skye grinned "well the night is young and there are so many more rooms to visit here"
after a short pause Skye looked around "Scarlette?"
She glanced across the room just in time to see Scarlette step into a giant condom and pull it up to her waist. "HEY SKYE! LETS HAVE A 'SACK' RACE!"
Skye grinned from ear to ear as she watched thick veins snake up Scarlettes fusing legs "Well it looks like i created a regular" and skipped over to join Scarlette and her rapidly hardening legs.

Nice! big_smile I really enjoyed the read

I second that emotion!

I second that emotion!

There will be more coming, i intend to have a new 4-6 part asylum story per week.