Topic: Downfall - by 9delta

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10076679/
---------------------------------------

Downfall - by 9delta

Stefan rode his horse hard the last leg of the journey, racing the setting sun. He saw the cloudy skies overhead blossom into rosy orange around the fleeing light, while the darkness of night crept into the cloud banks behind him. Now that he saw the tall hills and thick brambles of the Briarwood give way to rolling farmland and the vestiges of civilization he felt an immense sense of relief. He was nearing Castle Briarwood, the greatest Templar redoubt in the region.

The knight rode with purpose. Nightfall was not far and Stefan was anxious to reach the safety of the Templar stronghold. Templars like he defended the world from demons, but alone even the greatest knight was no match for a demon and that knowledge drove him onwards. Only after he had delivered his package could he rest.

His cargo was precious indeed; an amulet taken from the ashes of a dragon-cult's lair.  Stefan had been told nothing about it, except that it had to be delivered into the hands of the High Templar in Briarwood as soon as possible. He had been riding all day to see to the task.

Stefan rode past a patrol of knights on horseback, returning their crisp salutes with a hasty salute of his own, laughing with relief as he galloped onward. He rode down the familiar path to Castle Briarwood and saw the lamplighter beginning his work, and at long last took a moment to enjoy the sunset around him.

He rode underneath the main gateway and delivered his papers to the guard stationed inside the gatepost, but had to wait for a Knight Commander to check his delivery.

"Can you tell me what is in this pouch?" the older knight asked.

"No," Stefan replied. "I was not told nor did I check; it was given to me by Knight-Commander Arrant with the order to ride here as quickly as possible and deliver it straight to the High Templar."

"Let me see it," the other knight said, taking the pouch from Stefan's horse and opening it. Inside, there was a clear, clamshell-shaped container made of something that looked like crystal. Inside the transparent shell was a brilliant golden necklace, with a massive, dull, blood-red ruby set in the middle.

"By the Eternal... what is that?" Stefan asked, momentarily entranced as he looked at the necklace. The tarnished gold and ruby necklace looked absolutely ancient.

"They did not know," The senior knight said, handing the heavy stack of paper back to Stefan, "But this is indeed it. One necklace; taken from the Devotees of the Glorious Dawning."

"Is it magic?" Stefan asked.

"Well... I don't know. I can't sense any magic... but that doesn't prove much." The Templar said. "Deliver it to Lord Byralt immediately; he will know what to do. Have him instruct you on further orders afterwards."

"Yes, commander," Stefan replied, saluting sharply.

"Devotees of the Glorious Dawning?" the Knight Commander quipped, saying the words as if they were a sourness on his tongue. "Blasphemy, to think they walk in the light. The audacity of cultists knows no bounds." He said, handing Stefan back the bagged package.

"No, commander." Stefan said.

"Guard yourself. Speed to you, knight!" The other man finished, clapping Stefan on his shoulder.

"Aye, commander!" the knight replied, tugging the reins of his horse and riding past the guardpost. He stabled his horse and ran up the steps into the stable door, brushing past the guarding knights with knowing looks. He had been inside Castle Briarwood many times; he knew most of the knights who served there well. But despite having the security of the castle's strong walls and staunch defenders, Stefan clutched his pack tight as he entered.

Stefan had every intention of going straight to see Lord Byralt with his package. He was on his way up the main stairs and towards the High Templar's chambers when he passed by one fellow Templar he knew better than any: Tilda Bellthorn. His wife; his lovely Tilly.

She looked absolutely ravishing- like she always did, really. Her fair cheeks were red and flushed, and sweat soaked her skin. She was holding a helmet in one hand and her crossbow in another, dark brown hair scattered every which way across her head and across her eyes. "Stefan!" she said, eyes brightening as they met his. Tilda brushed her hair back with the side of her forearm and led him towards the second floor landing, laughing with surprise. "What are you doing here!? I thought you were posted up in the mountains until the next season!"

"Well, ah, I got sent back on special assignment! Truth be told..." he said, walking towards his wife and pressing his body against hers. "I do think Arrant sent me because I've told him how very much I miss my wife..." Stefan finished, pushing his nose into her forehead and then kissing her there.

Tilda smiled radiantly as she was kissed, opening her eyes and then moving forward to kiss Stefan back right on his lips. Her husband stumbled backwards as she stepped forward and slid her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply. "Well... your wife missed you too..."

"You smell wonderful," Stefan said, half-looking past his wife to see if anyone else was coming down the hallways. Templars swore to their purity and chastity; though such vows were not always kept to the letter, the hierarchy took a dim view of relationships in general and sex in particular. They had wed each other in secrecy in the distant city of Ravencrest. Though their marriage was known and celebrated among their closest friends, they both tried to be cautious.

"I've been shooting crossbow darts all day long," Tilda replied. "I doubt I smell rosy."

"Like rose and lilac..." Stefan murmured, pushing his nose into her hair. "Absolutely wonderful..."

"Whatever you say, my love..." Tilda said, kissing his nose. "What are you doing right now? Is it important?"

"A touch," her husband replied.

"How long is it going to take?" She asked, hopeful.

"Inestimable. Interminable," Stefan replied.

"Should you go do it?" She asked.

"I should do it the very first thing..." Stefan said, smiling at his lover and stroking her hair back. "After we make love."

Stefan and his wife tumbled into Tilda's room, hearts pounding with excitement. She shared it with three other female Templars, but none of them were present nor would they be back any time soon. Though the bunks were too awkward to use for carnal relations, they both knew carpeting on the floor in front of the fireplace was thick and soft enough for the purpose. Having to manage furtive encounters was part and parcel of being bound to both each other and their holy order, and truth be told the spontaneity of their love life was something they both enjoyed.

Tilda carefully set her crossbow down on her bunk and then began to strip away her armor, while Stefan removed his own armor after gently setting his package down on the dresser nearest the door. He turned in time to see Tilda taking her pants off, and then begin to pry off her boots.

Stefan walked to where his wife sat and kneeled down in front of her, pulling one of her socks off as she worked to take the boot off her other foot.  She smiled, watching her husband lick her sock and then toss it aside, returning to her bare foot and rubbing it with his strong hands. Stefan looked up at her and smiled as well, leaning down to run his face along Tilda's smoothly-shaved leg...

She put a hand in his hair and mussed it, and then stuck her other, still-socked foot into her husband's face. She laughed softly as Stefan pulled the sock off her foot with his teeth, lowering her hand and cupping his chin. "My dear! What has gotten into you?"

"My love..." Stefan said, rising to one knee and taking his wife's hand, squeezing her calloused but thin fingers between his hands before planting a kiss on her wrist. He looked up to her, his eyes afire with amorous desire.  "You judge in haste, for I want to get into *you*..." he said, giving her a smile lit with lewd warmth.

"Stefan!" Tilda said, blushing deeply. She smiled, the same cute but knowing smirk that always visited her face when she was feeling aroused.

"No need to play coy, my dear. Tilly, you know that you are not only..." He kissed the knuckle of her middle finger- "...the only woman in the world to me..." -kissed the tip- "...you are the source of all joy and light in my life..." -suckled upon it- "...and expressing it gives me no shame at all."

"Twas' no remonstration, my dear..." Tilda replied, slowly withdrawing her hand from her husband's grasp. She took her shirt off, leaving nothing but the firm fabric of her brassiere between her breasts and him. He looked at her with eyes that could not look away, and Tilda laughed at her husband. "Love, you're going to need to undress, too."

"An... astute observation," Stefan said, smiling at his wife sheepishly before standing up and hurriedly beginning to unbutton his shirt.

As her husband began to remove his clothes, Tilda stood up from her chair and watched him, squeezing her breasts together as she enjoyed the display. He hadn't changed much while away on assignment; his hair was longer, and he'd clearly put on some muscle and lost some fat. Tilda was glad he didn't practice ritual head-shaving like many of the other male Templars did; she loved running her fingers through his luxuriant hair and burying her face into it when they made love.

Tilda saw Stefan catch his zipper in his underwear in his haste, and only managed not to laugh by looking away. She glanced at his armor and sword, and then over at the bag he'd brought in with him. "What is that, Stephen?" She asked.

"That is for Lord Byralt, actually. The other reason for my visit, my love; it is some sort of artifact in need of safekeeping." Stefan said, glancing away from his zipper as he replied.

"Really?" Tilda said, raising an eyebrow. "What does it do?"

"I do not know. Jewelry or a signet stone, maybe? The magus who inspected it said he saw no magic," Stefan replied. He finished disrobing and approached his wife, and then kissed her passionately. She returned it with equal fervor, and soon the two Templar were sprawled together on Tilda's carpet.

Time apart for the young lovers had created an overabundance of fuel for the fires of their lust. They sucked and squeezed and caressed one another as if quenching a desperate thirst, so aroused that they tore away each other's undergarments instead of sacrificing the time it would have taken to remove them. Though neither of the knights were aware enough to sense it, a curious tickle began to build in the back of their minds as their naked bodies pressed together, and Stefan's hardness raked against Tilda's soft-skinned but well-toned thighs.

"I want to worship every inch of you with my tongue, love..." Stefan breathed, licking the curves of his wife's ear as his aching erection neared her feminine heat. "Inside and out." he murmured, his eyes seeing nothing but her.

Tilda squeezed her thighs around her husband's deliciously-stiff cock, drawing it closer to the wet lips of her sex. She pulled herself against Stefan as he pushed, and the full length of his hard, throbbing cock met the smooth, squeezing depths of her feminine sex. He let out a low gasp; she trembled with pleasure but held in the moan she wanted to give...

The lover's fell upon one another, the passion in their coupling more intense than it had never been. They kissed frenetically as they thrust and bucked together, both slavishly devoted to their shared need. Stefan licked his wife's warm breasts and sucked upon her nipples until they were hard as steel, drove deep into her depths with his maleness and ground his hard cock against the most sensitive places inside her hot sex.  Hungering for more, Tilda pushed Stefan onto his back and straddled him, riding her husband's cock as he panted and gasped below her, squeezing her breasts between his hands. Again and again, she pushed herself up and then down atop his throbbing rod, holding in her moans as the thick spear of male-flesh filled her. When her legs tired, Stefan pushed his wife onto her knees and moved to mount her from behind, sliding his throbbing length past her warm, swollen lips and holding her shoulders for support...

The married Templars made love like wild beasts, switching from position to position effortlessly as they both sought to sate their mutual lust. But after an indeterminate length of time mating madly and yet finding no satisfaction, their vigor slackened. The sweat-drenched lovers parted from one another anxiously, still aroused beyond reason despite their exhaustion. Neither noticed that the light in the room was dimmer, the air warmer and a faint hint of a cloying musk around them that was not their own.

"Stefan? Are you alright?" Tilda asked, her smile fainter but not faded. "I'm feeling rather strange."

Her husband sighed. "Ah... I think the journey tired me more than I felt at first. My love for you knows no bounds, but I think I'm in need of rest before I can express it properly, Tilly..." Stefan said, smiling sheepishly at her.

Her smile cracked. "Ah... that is... quite alright. I don't seem to be of the proper spirit either, and I do not know why..." Tilda's voice trailed off as she looked down, stroking the lips of her achingly-needy sex. She looked over at her husband's still-throbbing erection and bit her lip in frustration. "What is wrong with us?"

"Nothing more than exhaustion, I'm sure." Stefan said, idly rolling his balls between his fingers as he stared at his hard penis. He felt far more vexed than he cared to admit, though. His quarters in the highlands were cramped and intimate; it was difficult to sneak away to relieve the urges all young men felt. For near a week he'd been too busy to pleasure himself after his patrols, chores and training were all over; frustration and lust raged in his thoughts...

(You should put the necklace on.)

Stefan looked towards the package, and then away. Why did he think that?

(It'll be safer around your neck. Anyone could burst in and take it right now. The High Templar would be most displeased if you lost it...)

Could they? Stefan absentmindedly walked towards where he had set the amulet down and pulled the case out of the pouch, and then removed the amulet from the glass clamshell it was embedded inside. Strangely enough, the glass was cracked like a spider's web...

(That's right...)

"Stefan?" Tilda said, stepping over towards him. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he half-replied, pulling the necklace over his head before so much as thinking another thought. The gold chain felt soft and warm, even against his warm skin.

"I don't think that is..." Tilda began to say...

The voice that echoed through his head was firm and bold, though it trailed a most unnatural echo.
(It is quite alright. I am a talisman of healing, not dangerous in the slightest.)

"What?" Stefan looked down, and held the necklace's ruby up in his hand.

The amulet's gem gave a soft pulse of red light. A warming feeling began to spread through Stefan, and the knight felt his energy returning to him.
(Yes. See how easily your fatigue can be wiped away?)

"Are... you talking to that necklace?" Tilda asked, unable to keep the concern from her voice.

"Yes... no..." Stefan replied, shaking his head. Something was wrong; he felt a pang of worry when he heard his wife's voice but he couldn't help but feel as though everything was going well. He felt so warm and tingly, and his maleness was absolutely rigid with arousal. "Tilly, it has a... healing power... mmmh, I can feel it working..."

"I thought you said you didn't know what it did?" she said.

"It told me," he replied.

Tilda's eyebrows raised. "What..?"

The amulet's gem flickered again, and Sefan felt another rush of hot energy flood his body. He felt as though he could make love to his wife all night long or do any number of other things. The only thought that crystalized was the desire to ravish her naked body, mate with her and fill her with his seed...
(Calm her; there is no need to worry.)

"Stefan... I think you should take that thing off. If it's meant for the High Templar alone, it could be very dangerous..." Tilda said, standing up.

(Ahhh, young love! Is there anything more beautiful, more sacred? That is what you both need right now, not more of these silly worries. Absurd to think your superiors forbid it.)

Stefan brushed the thought away and smiled at Tilda; the amulet felt so very warm and comforting against his chest. His cock felt harder than it ever had in his life; so much pre-cum was leaking from it he felt like he was slowly peeing it out. "It's alright; there's no need to worry, Tilly..." Stefan said, walking towards her. He gently pulled her into a kiss, which she reluctantly returned.

(Yes... yes... show her your love! Show her what has been denied to you both.)

Tilly was feeling rather strange herself. From the moment Stefan's lips met hers, warmth began to flood into her own body. The smell of his masculine musk in the air left her lightheaded, and made her sex moisten with renewed desire. Within seconds she had forgotten all about the amulet, and thought only of the throbbing cock that was pushing back into her needy depths...

Stefan and Tilda fell to the floor, male atop female and thrusting hard into her.  Unseen by either Templar, the ruby flickered with pulses of red light.

The voice of the amulet was strong enough now it made Stefan's head throb in time with its words.
(Fuck her... yes... just like that! Push your cock into her, cum in her! Fill her with your seed, your essence! Yes! Good!)

Tilda moaned in ecstasy as her husband's entered her sex again; somehow his rod felt bigger and her flesh more sensitive. He thrust quicker than before, and did not seem to tire. Again and again and again, Tilda felt the slick and throbbing heat of her lover's cock squeeze past the lips of her quivering slit, stimulating every inch of her passage along the way. She fell into the same rhythm as her husband, entirely focused on the hot, growing tingle of her coming climax. Both lovers came closer and closer to the release that had been denied to them, their lovemaking growing frantic and even desperate as their orgasms never quite came. Tilda she saw a yellow tinge creeping into Stefan's eyes, and saw his pupils slowly widening into slits...

...and yet she was close so close to cumming she but couldn't bear to stop her husband for a moment, not even when she noticed his hair falling away and his sweat-slickened skin thickening and turning a burnt brown, and then dark red. When he panted for breath, she saw his teeth looked far too sharp to be human and his tongue was turning blood red. Tilda moaned in confusion as she felt the whole length of Stefan's cock throb hard inside her, changing as well.  Ridges puffed out along his shaft and then grew firm and hard, and Stefan's thrusting slowed as the base of his maleness began to swell up. The sensation was incredible; their lovemaking pleasured her femsex in ways it had never before been touched. Tilda looked down and gasped in shock as she saw how large her husband's base was growing, though he kept pounding the knot of flesh into her anyway and the feeling was absolutely incredible...

With a sudden grunt of effort, Stefan shoved his mutating manhood deep into his wife. When he pulled himself back for another thrust, the fat ball of flesh tugged against the squeezing lips of Tilda's sex and kept him stuck inside...

"Ahhhhhh!" the female Templar moaned, too surprised and stimulated to hope of silence. The fiery stimulation was absolutely overwhelming. Tilda didn't know or care what was happening to her husband's member; all she knew was that she had never had anything so filling, so satisfying in her sex. She squirmed against the floor as Stefan drove his growing cock deeper still, his massive knot actually pulling her up by the lips of her slit when he pulled out too far...

(FUCK her, TAKE her, MATE her! YES!)
Stefan was shocked by the words whispered into his mind, but he was also on the verge of his climax...

"OHHHHHH!!!" Tilda screamed.
"YESSSSSSSS!" Stefan roared.

The lovers clutched each other tight as they rode the electrifying climax, the pleasure enough to overwhelm every other sense they had. Stefan could feel nothing but the sweet, crushing, wet tightness of his wife's cunt as he came into her again and again, while Tilda reveled in the ecstasy of her virile lover's hot, spurting cock shooting thick, sticky cum right into her fertile depths. The ridges that had grown along the length of his shaft stimulated every inch of her depths, while the blood-red knot that had grown around the base of his cock rubbed against her clit and kept every last drop of his rich seed trapped deep inside her tunnel...

(YES! AT LAST!)
As Tilda and Stefan rocked together- still in the throes of a tremendous shared orgasm- a crackle of electrical energy erupted from the amulet and arced over them. Darkness covered the room, as bolts of red energy streaked from the ruby and crackled out into the room. Horror and ecstasy kept the Templars locked together, though neither could have pulled away if they tried...

"YESSSSS!" Came the roar of an unearthly voice, resonate and deep. Stefan and Tilda turned towards the back of the room, and there they saw something that turned their blood cold...

A demon.

Stefan and Tilda were novitiate Templars; they only knew of their foe through stories and pictures. Words did not do justice to the horrific majesty of the demon. The dread creature was bound in golden, glowing half-real chains, crouching. It slowly drew itself up to its full height, raising its horned head.

The reptilian beast stood nearly eight feet tall upon a set of scaly talon. A huge, spine-ridged tail slinked behind it and thick black scales coated its powerful frame from head to toe. Most of its body was covered in thick tangles of golden chains that bound its wings and arms... save for the monstrous demon's crotch. There, a titanic, fully erect dragonhood glistening with vile juices jutted from between the demon's legs, free from spectral chains and glistening with vile fluids. Hellfire gleamed in its diamond-shaped eyes, and yet they drew the gaze of the frightened Templars and held it firm...

"MORTALSSS..." the creature hissed, its muzzle curling into a leering smile. Its voice softened, dropping into honeyed smoothness. "Thank you! I owe you a debt of gratitude for freeing me from that prison!"

Stefan and Tilda covered one another as best they could, but it was awkward and ultimately futile. They were tied together tight, and trying to pull away only made Stefan hiss and his member re-harden inside his wife.

"What do you mean!? Who... what are you!? What have you done to him!?!" Tilda asked, looking from her lover to the demon.

"Ahh... I am Ailsythus... I was once a dragon and that which possessed it, and now I am both..." the creature said, smiling at her. "Your lover is wearing my prison, and, touchingly enough, your love was what weakened my bondsss. And in what an ominousss place! The sanctuary of demon huntersss! Ah, the sweet thrill of fear... it has been ages since I have felt that!"

"Rgh, damn straight! Whatever you do to usss... you'll... not get very far..." Stefan hissed.

"Ahh... I don't know about that..." the demon said, snapping it's huge tail behind it and taking a step that made the floorboards creak ominously. He looked up at the ceiling and around at the walls, as if seeing right through them. "It hasss been agesss since I've tasssssted the scent of so many pure soulsss. Innocent of the pleasuresss of the world, their desiresss denied and neglected. You two have tasted but the smallessst fragment of my power; do you not crave more..?"

"No! We deny you!" Tilda said.

Ailsythus grinned broadly, showing off the two rows of sharp, shark-like teeth inside his maw. "Do you really? Are you certain that is wise, Tilly?" The demon chuckled. "You did release me from that cursssed phylactery; I am inclined, thisss once, to be generoussss. But if you adjure me to leave thisss place you may regret it. Your lover will be left with my giftsss for the ressst of his mortal life... which would likely be short indeed once your brethren see him."

Tilda looked at her still-addled husband, cringing as she examined his red, leathery skin and hairless head. She was too close to examine much more of his body, but at best she knew that his life as a Templar was over. It would be impossible to hide the demon's taint.  Tilda hugged her lover tight, and... suddenly felt the unexpected presence of a scaly lump of tail jutting from his backside, above the gentle curves of the tight ass she loves to grope and squeeze so much...

"Stefan!" she exclaimed, grabbing the tail.

"It'sss... fine... I'm fine..." Stefan mumbled, his eyes widening slightly as she squeezed the unfamiliar appendage, tensing it in her hands. "Just..."

"On the other hand..." Ailsythus interrupted, tilting his head as he caught Tilda's gaze again. "I could not simply withdraw my giftsss... they were taken freely, consummated with your coupling. But in the ssspirit of generosity, I will offer you the meansss to find... satisfaction."  He grinned at Tilda, and she could not look away from his fiery eyes. "Templar... do you love your mate?" he asked.

"More than anything!" Tilda answered, honestly.

The demon chuckled. "Yessss... I see that. Then the bargain shall be thisss... if you can resist the temptation to consummate that love, I will ssstrip the corruption from his sssoul and immediately return to my realm. But if you cannot resist your lussst in favor of your love... both of your sssouls shall be mine."

"Tilly, don't-" Stefan began to say.

"How do I know you're bargaining true, demon?" Tilda asked.

"Come now," the demon-dragon said, grinning. "You are Templar; you know the power of agreementssss that bind the soul. There is no trick to my bargain! Not all demonssss revel in death, destruction, discord and damnation... and you could say that I wasss... changed by my imprisonment. What say you, mortals? My patience wears thin; there is much I must attend to..."

"Fine! Yes!" Tilda shouted.
"Tilly!-" Stefan interjected, catching up to the conversation
"We agree!"
"No!"
"Stefan, we must! I won't leave you-"
"You must-!"

"As you wish..." Ailsythus said, slowly nodding towards the arguing couple. The hellfire in his eyes flared, blindingly bright in the unnaturally dark room. Stefan and Tilda trembled as the tingle of magical power settled upon them, feather light at first but building. The energy grew until a spark of power arced between them, and Tilda cried out as an immense feeling of heat surged from Stefan into her body. She felt the heat wash across her skin and pour into her head, filling the front of her face with a sense of intense pressure that felt strangely good...

"Tilly! No!" Stefan shouted, holding his wife's shoulders as she weakly met his eyes.

"What was... ohhh? Grrgh..." Tilda moaned, feeling her skin thicken and her teeth grow. Other changes soon became apparent, mirroring those on Stefan's body. Claws pushed from her hands as she clutched his shoulders for support...

"You monssster! Why!?" Stefan hissed, nearly crying as he held his changing lover.

Ailsythus laughed, shaking his head. "What ever do you mean? How could you and your mate ever remain thus as such different creatures? I may be a demon, but I'd never be ssso cruel as to break the bonds of holy matrimony..."

"Sssss-!" Tilda hissed, her tongue elongating and spilling from her mouth. She clutched her scalp as her short-cropped hair began to fall away, and her nose and mouth pushed forward into the blunt beginnings of a muzzle...

"Tilly! Til- rgh... oh... oh..." Stefan said, squirming, moaning and wagging his tail behind him as he felt a strange pressure start to push against his softening member inside his wife's sex. His knot was still slightly too swollen, keeping him from withdrawing even as he felt a bizarre change twist and reshape her feminine depths. "Rgh... n-no!"

The female Templar was so absorbed in the shocking pleasure of the changes she could hardly hear her husband, though thankfully the instinctual urge to mount and ride Stefan's deliciously-ridged dragonhood was attenuating. In its place was the strangest, most compelling urge to *push*, one that built stronger the longer she resisted it. The feeling concentrated itself first in her backside, tightening her hips and making her tailbone swell... but then a very similar sensation manifested itself around her clit, which was still pressed right against her husband's knot. Tilda closed her eyes and concentrated on trying to resist the urges, hoping that sheer willpower could stave off the changes...

...an effort that failed horribly when Stefan tried to take his knot out prematurely, and instead rubbed her clit repeatedly as he pulled to no avail...

"RRRAAAAH!" Tilda roared, convulsing as the pent-up transformation wracked her body. Like molten metal pouring into a crucible, sizzling heat poured into her clit, making it slowly grow and stiffen in one long, steady near-orgasm of pleasure. The lips of her vagina grew soft and loose while the innermost parts of her sex began to melt together, the combination of changes soon breaking the tie that held them together and forcing Stefan to pull his member from her sex. But even as the tip of his draconic maleness slid away from his wife's sealing sex and began to soften, Tilda's clit continued to grow and twitch until it matched the size of his length, transforming into a maleness very much like his. Her new sex twitched as the spear-tip winked open and disgorged a trickle of pre-cum, and the length swelled up with puffy ridges and a bulging knot that erased any evidence of her feminine sex. Moments after her cock had finished forming and began to throb with need, the pressure in her tailbone reached a similar peak and began to bulge out into the tip of a tail...

Tilda stood up, shaking as she took stock of her changes. Her cock twitched heavily between her legs, the mere weight of the swollen, unfamiliar appendage enough to arouse her. She hissed with pleasure and curled her toeclaws together, unable to resist the urge to touch the sensitive ridges that lined the length of her new dick as she felt her tail grow behind her. "Grah! S-Stefan...oh, Stefan..." she moaned, squeezing her maleness with both hands, and then beginning to rub it vigorously...

"Grrrh, you lied to usss! I knew it!" Stefan growled, staring at Tilda as she began to stroke her cock. "What have you done to her!? Change her back, demon!"

"Calm yourself, Templar; it is only temporary. If you can restrain yourselves until the morning light touches the gates of Briarwood, all will be undone." Ailsythus said, smiling at the pair. "Your order prides itself on its chastity and resistance to temptations of the flesh, does it not?" The demon folded his chained hands- which were no longer chained- and laughed.

"Tilda! Ssstop!" Stefan pleaded, grabbing his wife and shaking her by the shoulders. It broke her trance for the moment, though when her eyes settled upon his again Stefan could feel the need reflected on them as though it was his own. 

"Ssstefan?" Tilda half-replied, taking hold of her husband's shoulders and leaning on him for support. The cock between her legs was an alien thing, so hot and hard and needy...

For a second, a minute, an eternity they looked into each other's eyes, the only sound in the room their labored breathing and the soft dripping of precum from their engorged members.

"Tilda..." Stefan said.

"No... we can't..." She replied, knowing just what her husband would ask. She wanted it, too.

"Just a little touch..."

"No... it is... forbidden..."

"I know; it is wrong..."

"Yes..."

"Not like this..."

"Not to distract you two, but if I may..." Ailsythus interjected, somehow looming over them from the side though neither had seen the demon move. "A question; would your still love your precious wife, even if she *was* left with that delectable addition..?" he said to Steafan, before staring down at Tilda's maleness.

"Yesss!" Stefan said, hissing through his teeth as he sneered at the demon. "Not that a being sssuch as you could understand the meaning of love, but yes!"

"Oh, do not flatter yourself, mortal. I am a demon of pleasure! I know a great deal about love of all kinds; more than you ever could..." the draconic demon said, leaning close enough its hot breath washed between their faces. "Would you love your wife enough to pleasure her as she has you, Templar? Would you lick and stroke that lovely length between her legs with the same passion?"

Confused, Tilda hissed and shook her head, trying to censor the lewd thoughts from her mind. She'd always found great joy in bringing her husband pleasure and even tasting his seed, but never had she even considered what it would feel like to have a set of soft lips wrapped around *her* cock...

"Well..?" the demon prompted, twisting his long tail around them as he paced, not quite touching either lover.

"Do not ssspeak of such things..." Stefan breathed, trying to ignore the beast. He met his wife's eyes again and saw the curiosity in them, and for the briefest of moments wondered what the firm flesh of a maleness would feel like against his tongue. "Malesss... and males... females and femalessss... such blasphemy isss unthinkable..."

"Yes, yesss; Templar doctrine had not changed since my imprisonment, apparently. And yet you are both thinking it..." Ailsythus added, laughing and then slipping away from the embracing pair so quickly it was as though he'd never been there. "Thinking... wondering... fantasizing... another pleasure of the flesh that will never be felt, while still bound by the Templar code. There are so many ways to love and be loved; so much to be enjoyed in this life and the next... and yet your order would have you deny not only that but the natural urgesss of males for females, femalesss for males... your own sanctified love!"

"No..." Tilda said, very quietly. "It's... complicated..."

(Yes.)
"Yes..." Stefan said, almost silent.

"What?" Tilda questioned.

Tilda and Stefan could not quite meet one another's eyes such was their discomfort. But then by accident, the lovers felt the heads of their dragonhoods touch together as they shifted their stance. The sudden contact was electric, pleasure enough to draw their bodies together in second, deliberate press of cockflesh on cockflesh...

Stefan grunted, "Rrgh..."
"Ahhhh... yes," Tilda hissed. "Oh, it feelsss so good..." Tilda said, running her claws along her husband's scaly chest. She touched her throbbing prick, fingering the bulge of the knot around the base of her erect maleness while guiding her cock against her husband's hot dragonhood, grinding their penises together until they were both slick from each other's pre. Stefan hissed in pleasure, shaking as she frotted him before pushing himself into the lewd motion. The couple hissed and growled as they ground their members together, ridges dragging along ridges with exquisite roughness...

"No!" Tilda pulled away with an effort that took everything she had, turning from Stefan and pulling her hands away from her erection, which was now slick with fluids. "No, no, it's what he wants..."

"Tilly, my love... no, please... let me, please..." he protested, trying to turn her back towards him.

"Let you what, Ssstefan? What?" Tilda asked, near tears. The unfamiliar organ sprouting from her groin demanded her attention, and resisting the alien urges was...

"My love, I would, I'd love you no matter what! I would! Let me show you; don't worry..." Stefan begged.

"I..." Tilda began. She bit her lip and twisted herself from side to side, balling her fists together as she tried to ignore the demanding tingles running through the length of her cock...

Without a word, Stefan kneeled down in front of her, sniffing the slick length hung between his wife's legs. Stefan learned forward and began to lick it, running his long tongue from the bulging ridges that ran down his shaft all the way to the knot that defined the thick base of her draconic maleness. Tilda felt her cock pulse with heat as he licked away the pre-seed that had collected on the underside of her shaft with a look of bliss on his face. Stefan took hold of her cock with one hand and his own erect meat with the other, then guided his wife's length past his lips and began stroking himself. Tilda hissed with pleasure as he sucked and licked on her hard, throbbing cock, teasing the head of his own cock with her toes...

Tilda moaned and hissed as Stefan suckled upon her member, worshipping it with his tongue between sucks and drinking every spurt of salty pre-cum she loosed into his mouth. As great as the pleasure was, she could tell that her husband was enjoying himself just as much, stroking his own cock in time with his sucks and licks. His free hand roamed around her backside, caressing the leathery flesh of her rump and tail, or pressing against the sensitive bulges near the bottom of her underside that she belatedly realized were her balls. Her cock throbbed urgently as Stefan worked himself into a froth, and Tilda began to hump his eager mouth as he tongued her cockhead and her sensitive ridges...

Tilda's first male orgasm began as a powerful twinge deep within her sex, and flowed up into her shaft as quickly as she could realize what was happening. A violent hiss was the only warning Stefan had before Tilda slammed her crotch against his face and pushed hard into his muzzle, shooting thick ropes of hot cum down his throat. Stefan's hand became a blur around his own dick as he eagerly swallowed his wife's male-cum, so much saltier and thicker than the feminine fluids that he was used to tasting... though not entirely devoid of her sweet, familiar flavors. Stefan kept sucking as Tilda shuddered and held his head in place, cumming himself and splattering his wife's smooth, muscular legs with his own musky essence...

Stefan kept massaging the hard penis in his maw as the last of his wife's orgasm was spent, pulling his head away as she let it go. He nuzzled her cock and began to clean it with his tongue as if it was the most natural thing in the world, lapping along the length with long licks and curling his forked tongue around the ridges to get into the smallest nooks and crannies. The taste and smell of her male sex was so powerful it felt as though each drop of musk burned more need into his mind, and by the time he was done his erection had returned to full strength.

"Good boy," Ailsythus said, gently patting Stefan on his head. The demon's heavy claws dragged along the back of his neck and then slipped lower, plucking the amulet off Stefan's neck. Stefan turned, his eyes following the claws until he saw that almost all of the demon's golden chains had vanished, and those left were tarnished and vanishing into nothingness. Ailsythus held the amulet for a second before crushing it between his claws. The ruby shattered into glittering dust, dust that turned to ash before it even landed on the floor...

"Mmph... yesss... wait... no..." Stefan protested, as he wiped away the trail of semen that had leaked from his maw. "No... no..." he said, looking down at his own cum-slickened claws as if in disbelief of what he'd just done, even though his cock was achingly hard just thinking about another taste of cum...

"No need for reticence! Isn't that sweet, Templar?" Ailsythus said, turning to Tilda. "I think your husssband loves you and your cock as much as he sssaid after all."

Tilda, still breathing heavily and trying to recover from the bizarre feeling of sexual release and relief that came with cumming as a male, gave Ailsythus the slightest nod. She was crying, though more from pleasure than any sense of shame or guilt.

"Mmmm... well," the demonic dragon said, bringing his claws together. "You two have failed one test but passed another. The Templar may banish you, but I think I could find a place for such eager and passionate loversss in my new court..."

Tilda and Stefan both hissed in pleasure as a burst of fiery heat erupted inside their bodies, surging in strength until it consumed them from the inside out. They stood bow-legged as their tails grew in length and girth, and then began to shudder as powerful, leathery dragon wings grew out from their backs. Both Templar roared in pain, and then pleasure as they flapped the forming, thickening membranes awkwardly, quickly getting used to the new appendages. Their scales hardened and thickened, muscles grew all over their frames and their already impressive members grew in size until they looked fit to fill the slit of a true wyrm. Husband and wife looked almost identical by the time the demon was done working his vile magic, black-scaled dragonkin with fire-red eyes and draconic cocks that throbbed endlessly. They gazed at each other with scared but hungry looks...

"Enough with your so-called moralssss. Enough with suppressing your needsss... Ailsythus demands only you do what you wish, my beautiful loversss..." Ailsythus hissed.

Another burst of heat exploded, this one inside their minds. It was like the inverse of a migraine, a throbbing, pleasurable feeling of light-headedness, of total freedom, of utter bliss...

That was all it took to crumble the last of their will. Stefan threw himself on Tilda, only to be overpowered by his now-male mate and pinned to the ground as she began to suck his cock. Stefan struggled to reach her member to stroke it, but was frustrated by his wife's strength... until he managed to whip his dexterous tail around the length of her penis, curling it into a loop and squeezing her cock with it...

"Isss this not what you've both dreamed of, during those long, lonely nights alone? Passion untamed by neither reason nor ressstraint?" Ailsythus continued, slowly pacing a circle around the demon-dragons writhing on the ground.

Tilda took all of Stefan's length into her muzzle and more, driving herself down upon his throbbing maleness until the tip was buried in her throat and he was pumping his hot, savory cum right into her belly. She pulled her head back slowly, catching a maw full of his thick, deliciously potent seed and then jumping onto Stefan's belly and forcing him into a deep, passionate and very messy kiss, which he eagerly joined...

"Ahhh... if you enjoy hisss cum so much, why not offer your tail-hole to your husband?" the demon hissed, smacking his own thick tail against Tilda's backside, before pulling her tail up with his.

Stefan wrestled Tilda to the ground, growling as the fantasy took root in the fertile ground of his lusts. Still kissing her, he worked her legs apart with his and then began to hump against her tail-base with his engorged maleness. Tilda grabbed his muzzle and pulled it to hers, kissing her husband passionately and pressing her own cock against his belly. His frenetic humping eventually found its mark, and the sleek tip of his dragonhood pushed into her tight hole, taking her anal virginity. Stefan growled as he pushed the rest of his member into the hot, squeezing depths of Tilda's anal passage, finding it a far more pleasurable hole to fuck than her female sex had ever been. They both gasped as he shoved his knot into her ass, and then continued to mate her with short but powerful thrusts as it expanded and tied them together...

The demon-dragon smiled at his new converts, basking in the radiance of their sexual energy. He thought of more to say, to stoke the fires of their sexual awakening... but found it more enjoyable simply to watch the former Templar mate one another. They took to it with a gusto that even demons seldom matched. Lives of restraint and chastity always seemed to leave holy fools vulnerable to temptation after they'd taken a taste of it by accident or design; Ailsythus never tired of the irony.

Tilda felt alien, anal pleasure overwhelm her as her lover took her tailhole; she felt the entirely of her own length pulse in time with his thrusts.  She hissed as she began to cum, hot seed exploding from the tip of her throbbing shaft and washing over Stefan's bellyscales as he unloaded himself into her ass. His knot tugged and pulled on her tailhole as he continued to thrust into her, while the strange, sweet pleasure coming deeper inside her anal passage only grew stronger. Every last drop of hot, sticky cum Stefan unloaded into his wife's ass filled her tailpassage further and drove her own orgasm higher; the feeling of being knotted so intensely pleasurable it was nearly painful...

"Yes... doesn't it feel wonderful? Better than anything you could have ever imagined? Isn't my gift something you want to share with *everyone*?" Ailsythus said, while they were still cumming...

"Yes..." they said, together.

"I cannot hear you, mortals. Speak up!" the demon commanded.

"Yes!" Tilda and Stefan roared.

"GOOD!" Ailsythus said, and then laughed a deep, resonate laugh that the lovers slowly joined. They wrestled together as they waited for Stefan's knot to soften again, Tilda's dick slapping back and forth between their bellies as they tussled and laughed and kissed. 

When they finally pulled apart Ailsythus, bade them forward an airy wave of his hand. "Arise, my minions."

They did, obeying immediately.

Ailsythus grinned as he inspected the muscular males, noting their new forms with considerable approval... and yet he saw more potential in them to tap, still. "You two are the firssst mortals to be bound to me in countless ages. You are going to help me re-establish my realm, starting with this sssacred ground. I asssk much of you, and because of that I mussst grant you more of my giftssss. Now... Stefan. Kneel," the demon commanded.

He did.

"The blessing of Ailsythusss... pleasure unending..." Ailsythus said, touching a claw to the kneeling male. A flash of red-lit energy washed over Stefan's scales, bright enough to light the room...

Stefan hissed in pleasure, tensing and digging his talons into the cum-stained carpet underfoot as the demon's power flowed freely into his body. Two sharp, curling horns sprouted from his temples between where Ailsythus' hand rested and the color seemed to fade from his scales, turning to an ashen shade of black. The former Templar's cock twitched and began to leak a heavy, oozing stream of cum as it grew even larger under the demon's influence, its ridges and knot swelling and throbbing. Underneath his scaly taint, his internal balls began to swell up, pushing against the soft scales on the underside of his body before splitting into four fat testicles quickly filling with tainted seed. Spiny, crocodilian ridges erupted from the draconic male's back, following the curve of his spine all the way down his tail down near to the tip...

Tilda gasped in surprise as she watched her husband's final changes. First, his eyes went wide and his hands went up to his muzzle, which opened to reveal his tongue was swelling with growth. It stiffened as it hung out from his maw, dripping slick saliva as both tines grew into massive bulges. Slowly, each bulge burst into a slit-tipped spear leaking precum; his tongue was a set of reptile-like hemipenes! But that was not all; near the tip of his tail, the spines stopped growing, and the scaly flesh bulged out and turned smooth. Stefan's hips spread apart slightly as his legs and backside bulked with fresh muscle, forcing him onto the front of his feet as if he was a raptor. Stefan squealed and stroked his under-tail as a thick tube grew from his four-balled sack, split into a puffy ring around the taut star of his tailhole and grew up the underside of his tail until it reached the bulging tip. Then, with a sudden squishing sound, the scales at the very tip of her husband's tail parted and slid backwards like an opening slit, revealing the length of a swollen, slimy tail-cock...

"There... better," Ailsythus hissed, patting his convert on the head. "Ah... it's been so long since I've had a proper minion."

"Massster..." Stefan hissed, precum leaking from both slits at the end of his stiff cock-tongue. The infusion of demonic magic had turned his yellow pupils blood-red, but the look in his eyes was anything but vicious when he turned to grin at his mate and wag his hemipene-tongue at her.

"Yes, my minion," the demonic lord said with a chuckle, patting his head. Another flash of red light erupted around the former Templar's body, and when the pulse of energy faded a set of golden bracelets bound the newly-created demon-dragon's wrists and ankles, while a ruby-jeweled collar had appeared around his neck. "From now on you shall bear the name of Sephyros, and serve my will as a pleasure demon..."

Stefan nodded in reply, his cock-tail waving excitedly behind him and leaking fluids down its scaly length. "I ssserve you gladly, massster..." he said, bowing deeply and giving the demon's taloned toes a slow lick with his tongue-penes.

The demon looked up from his new servant with a grin on its face. "Ready to join your husband by my side..?" Ailsythus asked, turning to Tilda.

Tilda felt a sense of doom come over her as he approached, though she couldn't say if she was unwilling or unable to move away from his terrible presence. Her husband had been turned into nothing more than a creature of lust and sex, and though as she knew her emotions were betraying her she ached to join him under the demon's irresistible influence.

"Yesss, my lord..." she said, kneeling before him. Ailsythus touched her, and she felt the familiar, fiery power of the demon's magic sizzle on her scales before the conduit reached her soul. Her transformation was identical to her husband's, scouring away the last of her regret and restraint. She squeezed her fists together as she felt her testicles split apart and swelled to bursting below her throbbing cock, squealing and hissing as her whole body became an instrument of sexual pleasure. As she felt her tongue and tailtip grow warm and start to mutate into phalluses, Stefan slapped his tailcock against her ass and then wiggled it against her rear opening, re-lubricating her tight hole with a spurt of cum before shoving it deep inside...

Tilda roared as her tailcock burst from her tailtip, and every one of her members began to throb and harden. She twitched madly as the demon finished his spell and her husband continued to mercilessly pound her tailhole with his tail-cock. He pushed himself so deep she felt his rump press against her own. She rocked back and forth down against his ass as he humped her with his rear phallus, feeling tingles of anal pleasure flow from into four-balled sack into the dragonhood between her legs and her own tail-cock, until she came from both at once. The tightness of her spasming tail-hole drove Stefan to cum as well, pumping a massive load of corrupted semen and sperm deep into her bowels.

"You... you shall be known as Tilydos, and ssserve the same role as your mate," Ailsythus said, favoring his new minion with a proud smile. "From now on you are a male and nothing else; you and your husssband have always been gay, married and bound to each other and me as pleasure demonssss. Your fluidssss are strong enough to corrupt all but the puressst of souls, my beautiful creationsss."

"Y-yessss, massster!" Tilydos said, turning to Sephyros and immediately pulling his husband into a deep kiss, cocktongue wrestling with cocktongue while a backwash of their shared cum poured from their muzzles. When they broke the kiss, long strands of white demoncum linked their maws and trickled past their sharp teeth, which they tried to lick away with their tongues. The effort was for naught, however; for every bit of sticky seed they managed to lick away, their dual-shafted tongues drooled twice as much...

"The next thing to do, my lovely minionsss, is spread my giftsss to your brothers and sisters..." Ailsythus said, hugging both Tilydos and Sephyros tight and groping their scaly asses. "Tell me about this fortress..."

Ailsythus and his new minions snuck out from the room, cloaked magical darkness. Flitting through the hallways and down the stairs of the castle as nothing but shadows, no Templar gave their presence a moment's thought. Following the knowledge that the former Templars had imparted to him, Ailsythus led them to the ground floor of the castle and into the kitchens.

The kitchens were bustling. Like most nights, a dozen of the younger knights in training were busy preparing the evening repast. All of them were males; Templar of different genders were forbidden from sleeping and working together outside of battle, after all.

The smells and sounds of cooking did not arouse the hunger of the demonic dragons, but the smell of untainted humans in the air filled their corrupted minds with another need. Ailsythus prodded his new converts forward, and then faded into the shadows of the darkest corner he could find to watch them work.

Tilydos and Sephyros stood silent for a moment, feeling their lusts rise as they watched their former friends work. The shadowed dragons stealthily stepped around the hard-working cooks, and waited carefully for the right time to make their move...

They saw their opportunity when one of the cooks turned away from the boiling vat of stew to find relief from the cooking fire's heat. Thanks to the powerful magic cloaking their scales, the other knights in the kitchen were none the wiser as Tilydos dipped his tail-cock into their stew and continued his stirring, while Sephyros leaned over the edge of the vat and held his hemipene-tongue over it. Translucent strings of corrupt pre-cum sank into the cooking stew as they pleasured themselves over it; Sephyros stuck his tail-cock up his husband's ass to stimulate him further, while he frantically stroked and squeezed both shafts of his cock-tongue. A low hiss of pleasure from Tilydos drew a glance from a Templar away as his ass clenched tight around his husband's tailshaft, but he immediately began to orgasm into the stew as he was penetrated, sending squirt after squirt of yellow-tinged seed into the bubbling pot. At the same time, feeling his husband's tailhole clench around his tailcock made Tilydos cum from his hemipene-tongue, spraying two long ropes of seed into the stew, where it sat on the surface for a second before sinking down into the rest of the cum-enriched brew.

Quickly hiding themselves again, the shadow-clad dragons held their laughter as the young knight returned to his stirring, his nose wrinkling as he caught a hint of their potent musk. Even over the boiling stew, the smell of fresh demon-dragon cum was enough to make the young human feel an overpowering need to touch himself, which he did through his pants after making sure no one would see him...

Sephyros and Tilydos snickered as the boiling pot was taken away to be served and another put in its place, pouring their tainted fluids into it as they had the first. The demon-dragons found the third and fourth pots even easier to corrupt, as the male stirring it became more and more distracted by the wafting musk. They watched as the Templar stirring the pot went from subtly groping and squeezing himself through his pants, to sticking his hand past his waistband and touching his penis with his bare hands, to awkward but impassioned stroking...

"Mason!? What on earth are you doing!?" another of the cooks said, catching him in the act.

"N-N-Nothing!" he stammered, pulling himself together and trying to hide the obvious bulge in the front of pants.

"That's not what it looks like!" the other Templar said, laughing and pushing the younger male back against a nearby wall. "You pervert! You're going to get it when I tell Commander Herring what you jus' did!"

The young Templar's eyes went wide with horror. "No! You can't! You-"

"I will! He'll chastise you proper; now get back to stirring!" the older male said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Antwon, you can't!" the Templar protested, before scowling and pointing at the other. "You've got a stiffy too, Antwon!"

"Shut up, Mason!" the embarrassed male said.

"Enough of thisss..." Ailsythus hissed, his voice resonating in the minds of his minions but sounding like little more than the gust of a draft to the arguing humans. "These humansss crave sex; their urgesss must be met. Why don't you two sssee to thingsss..?"

Sephyros turned to his husband, and licked Tilydos's snout with his throbbing tonguecocks, before whispering, "Mmm, yesss... let'sss..." 

"Yesss..." Tilydos replied, licking Tilydos' tonguecocks with his own before his husband could pull them back into his maw.

Locked into a permanent state of arousal by their master's will, neither had much difficulty stimulating their mate. Both demon-dragons shuddered as they came from all of their engorged members at once, spraying demoncum all over the kitchens. Great ropes of cum splattered across Mason and the Templar accosting him, filling their open mouths with the penetrating, salty taste of male seed. The spell cloaking Tilydos and Sephyros distorted the air around them as it tried to conceal their virile emissions in shadows, failing and revealing them in their full glory right in the middle of the shocked, seed-soaked Templar. The cum began melting through their clothing, sinking through until it stuck to their skin...

"Greetingsss..." Tilydos hissed, at which point the Templar staffing the kitchen panicked and tried to wipe away the sticky cum covering their clothes, or run from the kitchen.

Still hidden in the shadows, Ailsythus raised magic barriers in front of the doorways with the flick of his wrist, sealing the room and leaving the horrified Templar trapped with his creations. The young men that grabbed knifes and cookery to fight back found the improvised weapons disintegrated in their hands, or transformed into a perverse assortment of dildos and other sex toys. Within minutes, their feeble protests and fruitless fighting devolved into an orgy, Sephyros and Tilydos fucking two or three victims each as their potent seed went to work.

Ailsythus emerged from his corner like a creature surfacing from the ocean waves, laughing as the pure Templar fell into a lascivious frenzy. He guided their transformations himself, carefully channeling the corruption pouring into their bodies. The spell squeezed their legs together, and then made them grow into long, scaly tails... though their assholes remained in the back of their lengthened bodies, leaving their frenzied mating uninterrupted.  The transforming males screamed in ecstasy as the power channeled into them made their tails continue to grow longer, sprawling over each other as they lengthened. Each of their tails swelled near the tip, and Sephyros and Tilydos laughed with each other as the naga-dragons in the making grew huge tailcocks. Slick precum and sticky seed squirted from the tips of the transformed Templar's tails as they shuddered in their own corrupted juices, before the rest of the bodies succumbed to the changes. Their human members split into hemipenes, proud draconic frills grew out around their necks, and similar fans sprouted along their long backs as their bodies grew scaly and snakelike.

Ailsythus chuckled, and turned towards his new converts, flanked by Tilydos and Sephyros. "You... you all shall be my new sssservants," he said, drawing his claws along the leathery crest of one new convert, drawing a pleasured hiss from the former Templar. "And for your firssst task, I would like you to continue sssserving your friendsss..."

Surveying the thoroughly-ruined kitchen, the demon grinned. "There is but one little point of contention... bread and sssstew? Such mediocre food is unacceptable for a pleasure demon's feast!" Ailsythus said, clicking his tongue as he picked up the cauldron. He leaned over and sniffed the tainted stew, before picking up the cauldron with one hand and dumping it out on the floor. The demon clapped his hands together and then began to weave a different sort of magic, summoning forth a feast of truly epic proportions... all of which sizzled with black sparks of magic, even the bowls of ice cream and pitchers of ice-cold beer and ale.

"Now the celebration can begin!" Ailsythus said, reaching past one of the nagas and picking up an apple from the food he'd created, pulling it into his maw with his tongue and swallowing it whole.

In the deepest basement of Castle Briarwood, below the larder and dungeons, below the torture chambers that had been sealed for centuries, Caleb Nemeron felt a sudden pang of worry. Nemeron was a High Magus of the Templar, but his desire for peace and quiet had driven him into the darkest depths of Castle Briarwood, and even then he'd only been partially successful in keeping the rest of the Templar away from his delicate experiments. It was bothersome to have to justify his work to them time and time again, in any case. More than one charge of blasphemy or heresy had been leveled at him by his brothers and sisters, who in their ignorance often misunderstood the difference between sympathizing with demons and trying to understand their nature. 

Nemeron set down the book he was reading- a rather fascinating treatise on Kobold politics- and noticed the needle of the arcanometer sitting atop his desk was twitching.

"That's odd," Nemeron said, coughing and clearing his throat afterwards.

"What is it, master?" one of his apprentices asked. It was Nicholas, the new boy; Nemeron noticed he looked even more on-edge than usual. The High Magus had never met a young man twenty summers of age quite as skittish as Nicholas, but his apprentice's instincts were rarely wrong.

Nemeron tapped the arcanometer with his finger. It jumped slightly, but kept twitching.

"I do not yet know," the magus said. He stood up from his chair and began picking things up off his desk, stuffing them into the voluminous pockets of his robe. "I wonder if Magus Jeran is running an experiment; you three stay here," he said, not bothering to look at his apprentices before leaving.

"Yes, master," Nicholas said.
"Okay," Donovan said.
"What's happening?" Analisa asked, peering up from her own book.

"Probably nothing, possibly something..." the High Magus replied.

Re: Downfall - by 9delta

Downstairs in Castle Briarwood's grand dining hall, the bulk of the Templar were sitting down to eat.  Bread and stew was their usual meal, and that evening seemed to be little different. Exhausted and hungry after a hard day of training and work, few of the holy warriors noticed the slowly building smell of male musk in the vaulted hall.

"This smell funny to you?" Brenn, a Templar knight, asked the others at his table after he was served his stew.

One man shrugged, while another simply said, "Tastes fine." A third looked as if he was going to speak, but held his tongue and took another sip.

Brenn grunted noncommittally, and took a slurp from his spoon. The taste surprised him at first; rich, creamy and far more savory than the watered-down stuff he was used to. "Must be more meat..." he mused, setting into the tasty meal. Before he'd even noticed the passage of time, he'd emptied the bowl and was licking the inside of it. Embarrassed, the Templar caught himself in the act and set his bowl down, though he couldn't resist the urge to lick his lips clean instead of dabbing them dry with his napkin.

"Mmm... that was the best meal I've had all week." Brenn said.

"That was amazing. I feel like I'm starving still..." another person at his table said, nodding at him.

"Me too. I'm so hungry I could eat m' own saddle..." another knight said, gazing forlornly at the passage leading to the kitchens.

"They said they've more to serve, thank the heavens." A female Templar said, wiping beads of sweat from her brow. "And a good thing, too."

"Really?" Brenn said, spinning around trying to see for himself.

"They do? Then why's it takin' so bloody long?" Someone interjected.

More stew arrived at the table, carried by younger Templar who were sweating and shaking nervously as they ladled it out. Brenn barely noticed though, consumed as he was by his hunger. He ate seconds and then thirds, sopping up the excess residue with a hunk of bread and then running his tongue along the bottom of the bowl to lick up any excess he'd missed. After setting his bowl aside for the third time, Brenn shook his head and used his untouched napkin to clean the sweat from his face. For some reason he felt really warm, a feeling that was only magnified by how close he was sitting to the others at his table. Which was odd in a way, because they hadn't been so cozy earlier... and come to think of it, why did everyone look so big..?

Brenn half-saw the servers slithering around the tables with eerie, wave-like ululations, and noticed that the musk-like smell in the room was suddenly much, much stronger.  His thoughts and worries vanished when a plate piled high with mashed potatoes smothered in gravy, slabs of ham and an assortment of braised vegetables was set before him. Brenn dove into it as though he'd been starved for days, hungry enough he took no note of neither the opulent feast nor the strange creatures serving it. His utensils felt weak and small in his hands, and he quickly discarded them in favor of simply shoveling food into his mouth, or eating it right off his plate. The other knights around him seemed to be in much the same state...

More food was piled before him and the feasting continued. Brenn felt his boots, shirt and pants shrink as he kept eating, until he grew right through the binding garments. He grunted as he felt his toes- strangely long and hard- grew through the front of his shoes, and the back of his pants began to feel cramped...

"Rrrgagh!" A knight next to him growled, tearing off part of his shirt with a clawed hand. The garment looked ridiculously small on his growing frame, which bulged with toned, red-scaled muscles. Across from him, a woman had her face buried into a bowl of stew, lapping it up with a long tongue. When she pulled the bowl away to lick her lips, Brenn saw that her face jutted out into a snout and muzzle, and scales were rapidly spreading down her throat. Yet the only worry that crossed his mind was the off chance there wouldn't be enough to eat. Brenn was so absorbed in gnawing every last scrap of tender meat off the bone he ignored the uncomfortable, building pressure in his backside and kept on eating. Even when he felt the growth start putting a strain on the seat of his pants, he couldn't think about anything besides fulfilling his hunger...

"Grrghr-" *RIIIIIIP* "-rrrgh!" Brenn roared, setting down the stripped drumstick as the pressure became too much for his pants to bear, and the fabric ripped open, freeing his tail. The knight felt his new appendage unfurl like a flag, slapping against the back of his bench as it continued to grow larger and thicker. Growling with pleasure, he spread his legs apart so it could grow easier and picked up another turkey leg, tearing a huge bite from it with his sharpening teeth...

At another table, a woman named Meredith watched her fellow Templar eat with ravening abandon. The lancer had been stuffing herself with slabs of ham and bread, and only became conscious of her changes when she cleared her plate.  She felt the weight of something alien on her back, and felt the... things... twitch amidst the tattered remains of her shirt. Her brassier had long since snapped, but she saw no reason to worry. Her broad chest was flat, free from the breasts the brassier had been holding up.

Meredith looked up to see a server in front of her, stacking her plate back up with a trio of game hens and huge scoops of greens and fried bacon.

"Enjoy asss much as you wish..." the frill-necked server said, bowing before her. It was only when he was slithering away that Meredith noticed that the tip of the creature's tail seemed to be oozing a thick but transparent liquid. At first confused, the lancer felt a sympathetic throb between her legs, from her small but growing cock...

All around the dining hall, other Templar were succumbing to similar changes. Massive tails rent the back of their pants open, and scales swept over their bodies as the Knights succumbed to their unnatural hunger. Few of the changing Templar bothered removing their clothes and simply grew out and through them as they transformed. Knights pushed themselves away from their tables and fell down to all fours as they finished changing into full dragons, their eyes yellowing and minds clouding with lust. Every last one of the converted was a male, with a hefty dragonshaft hanging between their legs and an instinctual need to mate and be mated...

A group of late arrivals who hadn't been corrupted by the first course tried to flee from the dining hall when they saw what was taking place, but they were outnumbered and quickly overpowered. The dragons knocked them to the ground and mated the smaller humans, or forced them to suck their cocks until they too began to change. A group of knights still fighting back were torn from their clothing and then surrounded by a pack of dragons that growled at them with inhuman mirth.

"N-no! Templar, resist the corruption! Strength! Do not fall!" one of the stragglers tried to protest, as the dragons corralled them tighter.

"Brothers, DON'T-" another said, before a huge geyser of tainted cum from one of the server's enormous tail-cocks drenched him and the others. The hot seed tingled on his skin, and soon scales were pushing out all along their arms and legs...

"Don't resissst... you'll enjoy it more..." the snake-like server hissed.

The great feasthall echoed with the roars, grunts, hisses and growls of a draconic orgy. The Templars reveled in their new forms, so consumed by demonic lust they cared only to mate and be mated. They rolled onto their bellies and sucked upon each other's cocks, mounted and cummed into one another great, shuddering trains; a few of the more lustful of the converts even grew so bold as to wrestle their snake-like servers to the ground before mating them, or fucking their tight, hot cockslits as if they were tail-holes. By the time Ailsythus entered- accompanied by Tilydos and Sephyros- not a single human remained untainted by his power.

"Excellent," The demon lord said, taking a deep, rejuvenating breath of the sex-charged air, before turning to leave. "Now, the time has come to seize the castle!"

They hadn't listened to him, of course.

Nemeron was hardly surprised; it was a rare individual who both wanted to be his apprentice and also followed instructions uncritically. And so he was left to talk to his least favorite person in all of Castle Briarwood- Lord Cellius Byralt, the Templar who also happened to be his superior- with all three of his apprentices hiding behind him like naughty schoolchildren. In truth though, he felt the very same tension in the air. There was something unnatural afoot, something that made his skin crawl.

"My lord," Nemeron said, investing the title with as little respect as he could muster. Byralt loved his formalities as much as the High Magus distained them. "What I am trying to say is, there may be something dangerous brewing within these hallowed halls. It would be wise to investigate thoroughly."

"Is that all you have to offer us, Nemeron?" Jeran asked. The magus sighed, and shook his head. "We are dealing with urgent matters; we don't have time to worry about some vague hunch you had." 

"It is no mere 'hunch'. There is instability in the very weave of the reality around us, growing at this very moment," Nemeron said, withdrawing his arcanometer from his robe pocket and setting it down on the High Lord's table with a little more force than was entirely appropriate. "If you cannot feel it in your bones, see with your eyes."

Elitar, another magus, stared at the wildly-swinging needle of the compass-like arcanometer and tapped his chin. "Odd. When did you last calibrate the device?"

"That question is irrelevant. The last time I calibrated it I did so properly; if it was malfunctioning it would have lost its rhythm, in any case," Nemeron replied.

"I feel it, too," Nicholas said, soft enough Nemeron wasn't sure whether or not the other magi had heard him. Neither Eliter nor Jeran seemed terribly interested in any case, which was vexing him to no end.

Byralt sat in his chair and listened, offering no comment. Nemeron knew that the High Lord had about as much respect for him as a reprobate mule.

"Nemeron, I appreciate you voicing your concerns but right now we are occupied with pressing business. If peace does not come to the Southern Reaches soon, we will be caught between the press of the armies at war," Lord Byralt said, standing up and gesturing towards the door of his council room. "Even though I doubt any would dare to attack Briarwood, we would be unable to fulfill our sacred obligation to purge demonkind from the world while they fight around us. Leave, and return after..."

Suddenly, a Templar burst into the council chambers. He huffed for breath, clutching his sword tight between his plate-armored hands. "My lord! Demons! Demons have breached the castle!"

"You don't say?" Nemeron said, raising an eyebrow.

"Demons, in here?" Jeran repeated, scoffing. "Surely you joke! Did some initiate mistake a rabid wolf for-"

Suddenly, a red glow began to pour through the cracks around the door. The thick wooden door burst apart in a shower of splinters, and through the threshold stepped the walking abomination that was Ailsythus. A legion of dragonkin and twisted demons poured into the antechamber leading to the council room proper, met by the swords and shields of Lord Byralt's guards...

"It's a gods-be-damned demon, you idiots!" Nemeron shouted. "You aren't going to scratch it without enchanted weapons!"

"Nemeron, what are you saying!?" Lord Byralt thundered. "Does your cowardice know no bounds? Attack! Destroy them!"

Ailsythus laughed menacingly as red-lit energy swathed his body. His enormous wings twitched as he channeled his magic into them, before shuddering, and then exploding out into two tangles of writhing cock-tentacles. They stretched to impossible length, ensnaring and tripping up every Templar who was close to him, before more slimy tentacles sprouted from his upper back and slithered through their armor. The men and women caught by Ailsythus struggled and pulled against the strength of his countless tentacles, but were quickly subdued as he plunged his legion of cock-headed tentacles into every ass and cunt he could find, ripping the virginity from many of them with a loud hiss of ecstasy...

"Aaarhg!"
"Gngh!"
"Ooooh!"
"M-mercy!"
"Help!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"
The cacophony of cries were cut off as more tentacles slithered into their mouths, pumping corrupting demon-cum into their mouths.

Other Templar who had been ensnared but managed to escape or hack away the cock-heads before they were penetrated were set upon by feral dragonkin and the demon's unspeakably perverse minions.

The sheer fury of the demon's assault made Nemeron feel like his heart was going to burst in his chest.  The demon's servants overpowered their former friends and tore their armor apart before forcefully raping them... no. It did not take long for the Templar under attack to succumb to the corrupted juices being sprayed over them, and the overpowering musk that the sex-crazed creatures gave off. Soon they were all too willing participants in their own conversation. Nemeron backed away as a demonic serpent with the head of a great wyrm slithered past the crumbling defenders and raised a tail tipped with a blood-red cockhead towards them...

"Watch out!" Analisa screamed, pushing past her master and raising her staff. The young magus conjured a blast of fire right as the demon's phallic tail began to spurt a volley of seed towards them; the magic disintegrated the sticky salvo, but barely singed the creature's scales.

"My Lord," Nemeron said, taking in his breaths slow and deep to keep from panicking. "As I was saying... I believe it would be best for us to make a tactical retreat and engage the creatures in force once we understand more. We do not even know their True Nature, their weaknesses; it would be the utmost folly to commit ourselves to an attack prematurely..."

"Templar, to me! Jeran! Elitar! Protect the men!" Byralt yelled, drawing his sword as he charged into the fray.

"Yes, High Lord!" They both replied.

"W-W-What are they!? What's happening, master!?" Nicholas asked, tugging on the hem of Nemeron's robe as he tried to hide behind him.

"We are in great danger! As a demon's corruption spreads, so does its power. Demons of slaughter and death are capable of ghastly deeds, but they rarely spread far or wide. The minions of a pleasure demon, on the other hand..." Nemeron's voice trailed off.

"Master Nemeron; what should-" Nicholas began to ask,

"Retreat, regroup, and think! Come, quickly! Quickly!" Nemeron shouted, hustling his apprentices towards the back wall of the council room. "Nicholas! Analisa! Barrier!"

"Yes, master!" the apprentices said, raising a wall of magical energy around them.

Secure for the moment, Nemeron focused his mind on the words and gestures of an apportation spell, and teleported the four of them to safety through the thick stone wall...

...just in time to avoid the space-distorting blast of a disjunction incantation thrown towards them by Ailsythus himself. "Ahhh... a clever one," the demon lord said, shaking his head. "No matter! TEMPLAR! BOW TO YOUR NEW MASTER!"

Ailsythus drew both of his hands together in an explosive clap, and then worked his claws into a complicated pattern of spirals and whorls that would have driven mortal minds to madness if any had been cognizant enough to study the symbols. The red glow of demonic magic on his hands traced bright trails through the air, solidifying into shapes that seemed to burn into the firmament of reality as he worked the spell. The Templar guarding the room- those still possessed of their own unsullied minds and bodies- made a desperate attack on the demon, but gained not an inch of ground before he was finished...

Every torchlight, candle and lantern in the room was snuffed out as the demon lord spoke the last blasphemous syllable, and the very firmament of reality shook ominously. A red-lit crack appeared mid-air over the great conference table in the middle of the council room, and then burst into a screaming vortex in a fiery flash of light. When the unholy radiance dimmed, the vortex was gone. In its place was an orange-red gateway that grew and shrank like a beating heart. The edges of the floating gateway shimmered where it intersected reality, and then another brilliant flash of magic solidified the edges portal into an enormous golden, ruby-encrusted frame that appeared to hold a void blacker than the mere absence of light...

The black portal rippled as glowing red eyes appeared inside it, followed by a set of curled horns and a muzzle lined with flesh-tearing teeth. An equally horrific body appeared behind the visage, armored with spines and scales, armed with claws and talons. The demon leapt from the portal onto the surface of the conference table, scattering paper and ink everywhere. Eight others followed the first, screeching, roaring and screaming in blood-lust as the unnatural creatures savored the tangibility of the material plane.

"WHO DARE CALLSSS THE SERVANTS OF ARMAGETHERON?" the first demon yelled, its glowing eyes narrowing with suspicion as it looked upon the ongoing battle. Strangely, it and its ilk seemed confused by their sudden arrival, and made no motion to join the fray.

"Armagetheron is no more; I am Ailsythus. But your loyalty, my minions, shall be rewarded," Ailsythus boomed from the front of the room, gesturing towards the newly summoned demons with his clawed hand. Strands of black magic snaked from his open palm and towards the demons, insubstantial at first but gaining coherence as they traveled...

The demons writhed in confusion as their master's magic wrapped around their bodies, turning their red skin into dark black scales and causing wings to burst from their backs with the spray of foul ichor... though within seconds the foul-smelling ichor dissolved away. Their tails grew longer and thicker, swelling out into massive cocks, while their tongues transformed into double-shafted reptilian penises as well, spewing seed down their scaly chests. The demons convulsed in place as they orgasmed repeatedly from their newly-grown members, sending sticky juices sloshing all across the council table.

"Rrghgh!" One of the transformed growled, raising its tailcock high and then forcefully shoving it up its own tail-hole. "All glory to Lord Ailsythusss!"

With the enemy behind and before them, the remaining Templar quickly gave ground to the demons. Jeran and Elitar wove protective spells and cleansed the corruption from the souls of their brethren as quickly as they could, but even their combined efforts were not enough to cover all of the defenders. Worse still, even the knights equipped with magical weaponry and enchanted armor found it impossible to score fatal wounds. Lord Byralt decapitated one of the demonic snakes with a mighty swing from his blade, only to see the beast turn into a cloud of shadows and ashes that mocked him with silent laughter as it began to reform, scale by scale. The Templar were beaten back into a smaller and smaller area, though the frantic efforts of the magi kept them the demons from finishing them off...

Ailsythus turned his attention to Jeran and Elitar, battering their defenses with countermagic until they collapsed in exhaustion, and then blowing their barrier spell apart with a disjunction. Stripped of their magical protection, the demon lord had the nettlesome Templar right where he wanted them. A flash of heatless magic disintegrated their staves; a second blew their robes and underclothes into nothing. "Magic isss a dangerous pursuit for humanssss, is it not? Your discipline isss most impressive..." Ailsythus hissed, weaving a powerful transformation spell around them both. "But let me show you what pleasure your power can offer, properly tapped..."

"Aaaaarrrgh! Elitar!" Jeran screamed, as the demon's magic pulled him and Elitar together. The mages struggled mightily as Ailsythus laughed and flooded their bodies with demonic magic, but their efforts were entirely in vain.

"Stop... this... aaaaghng!" Elitar yelled, as found himself falling over Jeran in a tangle of limbs. The Templar they had been protecting tried to help them, but the arcane energy surrounding them gave off a blazing heat that forced them away, though it didn't even singe the bare skin of either magus. They found themselves squeezed together side, struggling mightily even as their skin melted together. The sensation burned at first, but slowly became intensely pleasurable...

Stuck together side by side, a most curious transformation seemed to be overtaking the Templar mages. Above where they were stuck together, their skin was flushed red and soaked in sweat but not much changed. Below, their bodies were quickly merging together and becoming draconic. legs were growing in fits and starts, muscles and bones swelling with strength. Green seeped into the color of Elitar's pale skin and Jerna's tanned flesh, and then diamond-shaped dragonscales emerged from their flesh in prickling waves...

Jeran and Elitar moaned pitifully as their lower bodies continued to grow. A series of traumatic cracks and pops echoed through the vaulted council chamber as their legs stretched apart, becoming a set of hindpaws and forepaws. Their backsides merged fully, Jeran's right cheek and Elitar's left melting together and splicing their spines. A broad tail began to grow from the warped flesh before scales even formed on their rump...

The magi cried out simultaneously as their struggling made their erect cocks slap against one another, the hot, hard flesh sticking together between their four legs. As talons sprouted from their sprawling, still-growing feet, Jeran and Elitar's testicles twitched and merged, forming a four-balled sack. Their testicular sack dropped low as it swelled up with corrupted seed, but as the transformation overtook their merging shafts something very strange happened. The conjoined phalluses twitched up against their lower belly and stuck there, turning into a thick tube that grew higher and higher...

"No... no..." Jeran moaned softly. Elitar blinked slowly, and could not find the strength to speak. Lord Byralt and his Templar stared in shock; Ailsythus and his demons watched with glee. None watching the bizarre sight seemed able to take their eyes away from it...

Elitar felt the merged cockflesh that belonged to both him and his fellow magus split apart, one fork pushing up into his belly, the other into Jeran's. Their massive four-balled sack twitched beneath their draconic lower half, and he felt a sudden heat in his stomach, a heat that only grew stronger as it merged with the phallic tube pushing through his innards. Elitar hugged himself with shaking hands, feeling a surreal but indescribably powerful pleasure all over his body... 

Jeran, staring at Elitar, watched as the other magus began to hug and rub his own body, his flesh becoming slimy as slick as it turned a brighter shade of red. Ghostly tingles of sexual pleasure washed through him as his body-mate touched himself, and the temptation to join him became nearly irresistible. "Stop..." he moaned, shivering. "Elitar... s-stop..."

"Can't..." Elitar replied, eyes unfocusing as ecstasy washed through him. He shook his head, hair falling from it as the phallic tube grew through his belly and into his throat, making it bulge outwards in a sick parody of a swallowing motion before a gush of gooey, clear fluid spurted from his mouth. Elitar anxiously wiped it away from his lips and tried to spit it away, but neither magus could mistake the horribly potent pleasure running through their changing bodies, nor the powerful musk that came from the juices pouring from Elitar's mouth...

They mages trembled with horror and pleasure both as their transformation neared its end, their long, thick tail lashing behind them as the changes continued. Their arms shrank away as their upper bodies elongated and barreled out, growing sturdier and stiffer even as their bones melted away. To the Templar mages, it felt as though liquid heat was filling them from the very base of their mutated bodies... which was not far from the truth. An intense, euphoric throbbing began to build in their heads, pounding with every beat of their combined heart...

"Guh... n-no! N-ghrl... ghlgh!" Jeran moaned. His own phallic tube pushed into his throat, and his cries dissolved into gurgles and spurts of preseed. His face turned deep pink, and then deep red as the changes overtook his head, making his skull soften and flare out into the tapered crown of a proper dragoncock. Eliter's fate was no different as he finished his own changes, hair, ears, chin and nose disappearing as his lips smacked together and stuck as a taut circle. His eyes bulged in surprise,

The sheer depravity of the transformation made many watching feel their own malenesses throb; the merged mages had been changed into a massive pair of prehensile, draconic hemipenes. The conjoined cock-creature quivered as it stood in place, both Eliter and Jeran's bodies quivering and stiff with need, precum drooling from their enormous slit-maws in great rivers. Focused thought- let alone magic- was impossible for the pair as their great tail lashed behind them, and the needs and instincts of a demonic sex-creature flooded their into their minds. Wild-eyed and confused, the pair stumbled unsteadily on their four-legged frame as row after row of draconic ridges swelled along their stiff necks, and their balls twitched and gurgled with the overpowering need to be emptied...

"Ahhh... don't be shy now, you two..." Ailsythus purred, suddenly behind them. He ran his hand across Jeran's throbbing head, squeezing and caressing the swollen ridge where the magus's neck had once been. "Cum for me, my lovely cocks..."

The utterly corrupted magus shut his eyes tight as the demon lord stroked his phallus-like face, unable to resist the demon's command. Within seconds, Jeran's eyes squeezed closed and his slit-like maw opened wide, and a torrent of cum shot from the cock-like mage. Next to him, Eliter moaned aloud as his shared balls emptied themselves through his throbbing, cumming partner. The magus' eyes crossed as his twin came and came, his resistance crumbling until he felt a massive twinge within the deepest parts of his own body and feel the searing heat of dragon-cum rush up his belly and throat before exploding from his hard, throbbing muzzle. All four of the merged mage's clawed paws scratched and skittered across the ground as their minds were lost in the all-consuming sensation of sexual release, their thoughts nothing but the fantasies of cocks. Erectness and cumming and being shoved into tight holes, spraying and spurting their potent seed everywhere and on everything, corrupting and transforming and living pleasure eternal...

The twin geysers of seed that shot from the cock-creature were largely spent on the ceiling and walls at first, but with a sudden jerk Ailsythus pulled Eliter's head towards the Templar prisoners lined up before his new throne. Fountains of cum blast from his swollen cockhead and cover the prisoners too slow to dodge the gushing, but even those that avoided being drenched at first were soon soaked with hot demonseed after Jeran's head followed that of his partner. Most of the Templar struck by the corrupted sperm melted right out of their clothes and armor, screaming and orgasming constantly as their flesh and bones dissolved into nothing but cum.  The thick white puddles bubbled as their facial features reformed in the middle of their now-liquid mass; soon afterwards, the rest of their new bodies burbled and congealed into sticky creatures made from pure demonseed...

"Hmmm... ssso you are the one who led these men?" Ailsythus said, turning towards the speechless High Templar. "I wasss considering something humiliating and perverssse for you, but think I can find a better place for you in my court, mortal..."

Lord Byralt let out a deep and guttural scream as the demon's magic surged into his body like a waterfall over a still pond. He shook as the red-lit energy enveloped his frame, rusting away his armor while making his body grow in fits and starts. His voice grew even deeper as his neck began to push forward, growing scaly and segmented. The rest of him soon followed suit, growing so quickly his armor was blown off his body. Unlike the other Templar who had been transformed into dragons, Byralt continued to grow to the size of a great wyrm, his arms and legs growing thicker than tree trunks while a tail to rival an anaconda sprouted from his backside. His cock split into two prehensile shafts, and curled horns burst from his skull as it deformed into a sinister-looking muzzle...

"A lord should ssserve his people, should he not?" Ailsythus asked, rubbing the wyrm's snout. Ailsythus grabbed the much larger dragon's head between his arms and pulled it towards the raised ass one of the High Templar's former guards, who had been stripped and restrained by Ailsythus' tentacles but otherwise left unmolested. Byralt growled deep as his snout dragged against the male's warm, sweat-rich flesh. His eyes turning a blood-red as the demon lord released his head, and he willingly pressed it into the human's soft, fleshy ass...

The uncorrupted Templar screamed as the corrupted High Templar pinned him against the stone floor and slapped one of his enormous shafts against his backside, forcing the tip of the titanic cock into his virgin hole with unnatural ease. Aided by demonic magic, the enormous dragonhood pushed inward ridge by enormous cockridge...

Lord Byralt fucked his much smaller subordinate impatiently, using his massive forepaws to pry to man's legs apart and push himself even deeper into the crushing tightness of the knight's body. The man cried helplessly with each thrust, his body wracked by pleasure even though the dragon-cock fucking his ass was nearly as thick as his thigh. When the feral wyrm finally orgasmed into him, it felt as though a lake of cum was being poured into his belly, which grew scaly and swollen with pulse after pulse of molten-hot dragonseed. Before Byralt was even finished cumming into him, the former High Templar's second cock began spewing a river hot cum over his back, and he felt the semen already in his stomach hardening into egg-like masses...

The other Templar in the room, already pumped full of cum by Ailsythus and his minions, began to grow in a similar fashion. As more corrupted seed was forced into their bodies, a second set of legs began to split off from their lower bodies, leaving them with a tauric stance. Scales grew over their bulking frames and long tails slinked out from their thoroughly-defiled backsides, and their stomachs swelled out underneath them as spheres of concentrated corruption formed in their bellies...

"Yesss... get used to the feeling of being pregnant and fertile, my minionsss..." Ailsythus said, finding a transforming human without an attendant and shoving his cock into the former Templar's tight ass. "Your old massster and your new one are going to keep your belliesss nice and full of eggsss for the rest of your daysss, my lovely breedersss..."

The last of the uncorrupted were set upon by Jeran and Elitar. The merged mages snatched up the only two Templar left human with their cockheads and gulped them down whole, the flow of sexual fluids from their phallic maws temporarily staunched as they swallowed their meals. The knights struggled as they sank deeper and deeper into the beast, but each found themselves squeezed into a testicle full of overwhelmingly musky demoncum instead of a stomach full of acid. Jeran and Elitar twitched and throbbed in ecstasy as they felt the Templar melt away inside their sack, leaving a powerful, pleasurable tightness deep within it. Their four balls split apart into eight, and then suddenly two bright-red cockheads pushed out from the front of their body. Eyes slowly squished open on each of the new draconic phalluses as they grew and throbbed, the sensation of being nothing but a horny cock corrupting their minds as quickly as the mages had been. All four of the phallic hydra's heads tangled together, frotting and spurting against each other...

Tilydos was so aroused by the sight that he lunged forward and knocked his mate to the ground, pinning Sephyros and violently thrusting his cock deep into the other demon-dragon's tailhole. Sephyros growled in pleasure and pushed his cocktail into his husband's tailhole, but when he twisted his maw to kiss his lover with his cocktongue a scaly rump sat down on his muzzle with its tail raised high. The demonic-dragon licked precum all over the dragonic ass as it was forced against his face, before burying his muzzle between the feral dragon's rump and wiggling both of his hemipene-tongues into the other male's tailhole...

A once-female Templar who had been turned into a dragon pushed himself up onto his forepaws atop the semen-soaked conference table and raised his tail to be mounted by another former female. The other dragon growled with lust as he prepared to fuck the eager male, only to loose a surprised roar when a cum-demon pushed into the slit of his engorged member right as he was about to shove himself inside. His roar turned into a deep, rattling growl as the demon's mass surged through his tailhole and settled into his member. A set of wicked, slitted eyes blinked open on the head of his throbbing dragonhood as the demon possessed it, causing his cock to turn black and stretch out into prehensile, snake-like shape, shoving itself underneath the raised tail before him...

The debauchery continued for some time, though it was hard to say how long. Even the ebb and flow of time seemed to have been corrupted by the demon lord's rebirth.

After the orgy of the damned reached its peak, Ailsythus stood back and admired his work. Their leader corrupted, their forces scattered, assaulted from within and taken completely by surprise, it would not take long for the rest of the redoubt to fall. The proud men and women who had once sworn their very lives to fight his kind were now consumed by demonic lust, tainted utterly beyond the desire for redemption. The demon lord had felt his power grow with every mortal soul overtaken by his corruption.  Though he was nowhere near his old strength, when an entire layer of the Abyss was his and mortal cultists on countless words debased themselves in his name, he felt reborn. If anything, the prospect of clawing his way back to his old station one soul at a time was tremendously appealing...

Ailsythus turned towards the void gate and summoned more demons, transforming and corrupting them as he had the rest. But unlike the others, he used his powers to keep them from release after they'd been granted their cocktongues and cocktails, leaving the freshly-mutated demons incredibly horny.

"It isss not in my nature to deny you the chance to enjoy my giftsss, but there is work to be done, my minions. There will be plenty of time later..." Ailsythus said, smiling as he appreciated his work.

"Then... your ordersss, my lord?" one of the demon asked, bowing before Ailsythus.

"Find more uncorrupted within these walls!" the demon lord said, cackling. "Find them and change them! There is more depravity that must be given form! But-!" he continued, licking his muzzle. "Bring the High Magus to me; he is mine alone..."

Their apportation had taken them back into Nemeron's laboratory, at which point they had armed themselves and rushed to rally the castle's defenders... but found themselves beginning to grow hot and aroused by the smell of musk that seemed to soak right through the stone. Rather than risk corruption, Nemeron apported them through the castle's thick wall.

They stopped but a moment for breath, before hurrying towards the gate and the freedom just beyond.

"Are we the only ones who made it?" Donovan asked.

"The end. This is the end of us..." Analisa mourned.

"I don't see anyone else," Nicholas said, looking behind them as they continued their brisk walk.

"Quiet," Nemeron said without turning. He did not raise his voice, but the firmness of his tone brooked no questioning. "We have a problem."

The High Magus stopped walking, and his apprentices followed suit. A winged demon was perching on the gatehouse, idly mastrubing and watching them. In the gatehouse below, a pair of dragonkin were mating with another demon amidst the ruins of their armor and clothing. One dragon pushing itself up and down on the foul creature's tailcock while the second dragon sucked and licked the demon's other members, it's muzzle entirely covered in cum...

The perched demon stopped its self-pleasuring when Nemeron and his followed stopped, then leapt from the gatehouse and glided down towards them, landing less than a dozen paces away.

"Nemeron... High Magusss of the Templar... my lord bade me to bring you to him, so that he might offer hissss services to you..." the demon said, snapping its wings closed behind its back. "What isss it you desire, mortal?"

"More than anything in the world, right now I would like for you all to vanish back into the thrice-cursed pit from which you were spawned." Nemeron said, cringing as he caught sight of the creature's many phalluses.

"Come now. Everyone desiresss something, mortal. If not sssex, then wealth, or the sssweet taste of power, or the finest and most perverssse art... what desires burden your soul, magus?" the demon hissed. "The massster desires *you*; you could bargain for much if you come willingly..."

It took a step forward; the Templar took a collective step back.

"Any pleasure a demon offers you will invariably be tainted beyond the consideration of any sane mind," Nemeron said, frowning and taking a step back forward. He didn't want to show fear in front of his apprentices, and kept his trembling hand held tight together inside the folds of his robe.

"And you think you'll escape from your compatriotsss fate..?" the demonic creature hissed. It grinned, showing off a long, drooling set of hemipene cock-tongues, throbbing as they grew erect.

"Actually, yes; I think we will." Nemeron replied, far calmer than he actually felt. He swept his cloak to the side and withdrew a handheld crossbow, firing it into the reptilian demon's chest with a fluid, practiced motion. The dart- which appeared to be a short glass tube attached to a mechanical injector- struck the beast dead center, though it didn't faze the muscular creature one bit.

"Pathetic..." the demon said, walking towards Nemeron unfazed. But before it could reach the magus and his cowering students, he stumbled and fell to his knees, barely catching himself above the ground. "Ahhhhhhh... hhhhng... what isss thisss..?" He hissed, his hemipene-tongue drooping in his muzzle as the rest of his body slackened. The demon drew his claws against his chest and plucked out the dart that had pierced his scales, throwing it away.

"White lotus powder, dissolved in a mixture of pure grain alcohol and chameleon frog milk." Nemeron said, carefully walking around the prone dragon-demon and towards the gate. "My pupils, let this be a lesson to you: bravery is no substitute for firepower, and firepower is no substitute for preparation," He said, gesturing for them to join him. "Every demon's strength can become a weakness; pleasure demons cannot help but indulge in pleasure."

His students were silent. Donovan looked like he was going to cry, but held his tongue.

"You... are a clever one..." The demon hissed, rolling over onto its belly. He looked up at the sky and stared at the stars above, fixating on them.

"Thank you," Nemeron replied, smirking. "To conclude my lesson: there is no such thing as a dirty trick when you are at war with demons."

"Stars..?" the demon asked, though it was unclear to whom the question was directed. "Farsss..." it whispered.

"Aside from the implied lesson; never put anything into your body that can knock out a demon," Nemeron said, under his breath. He turned back to his apprentices, shouting "Make haste, Templar!"

They did, scrambling towards the gate.

"Oh, and by the way, demon..." Nemeron said, addressing the drooling demon lying askance on the ground. "Wouldn't it be terribly inconvenient if you just *had* to suck out the sweet poison left in that dart before you report our escape to your master?"

The demon-dragon gave a low hiss in reply. "Bassstard..."

"Excellent. Come now, students; don't tarry!" the magus said, opening the gate. He and his followers hurried through it and then shut it behind them, departing from Briarwood Castle without a backward glance.

"What should we do now, master?" Nicholas asked quietly, once they were some distance from their former home. They were nearing the fork in the road that led to Briarwood village.

"Right. Let me think." Nemeron said, turning to his apprentices. He was silent and did not blink, as if in a waking trance. "We must leave this place and quickly as possible, and seek outside help."

"But if we don't stop them now, the demon will be able to use our fallen brothers and sisters to take over the whole countryside!" Anne protested. "All of Briarwood could..."

"Briarwood is finished." Nemeron replied, walking past the fork in the road and further along the road leading east. "It is too late to save it. That demon and our former friends are too strong to fight, too corrupt to be purified, too dangerous to contain. We must seek the aid of the Brotherhood of Light; they will help us and they know how to be discrete. Then we will contact others of the Templar Order, and let them know what has come to pass."

"What can they do?" Nicholas asked, turning towards his master with tears in his eyes. "If... if Lord Byralt and all of us were nothin' to him, then what can they do?"

The High Magus shook his head. "We weren't prepared. If we had been..." Nemeron sighed. "Regrets will have to wait for another day. For now, we must consider extreme measures. Like... condemning Briarwood to the Abyss."

"What?" Donovan said.
"WHAT!?" Nicholas said.
"How?" Analisa said.

Turning towards Analisa, Nemeron took his staff and drug it through the ground until it had made a circular furrow. "Construct a ritual circle and shift the whole forest though the planes. Demons have an affinity for the Abyss; even the strongest of their number cannot resist it's call. There, they will have great difficulty reaching the material plane again."

"But master, we can't! What about our friends! What about-" Nicholas began to say.

"Quiet, boy!" Nemeron shouted, louder than he'd intended to. He scowled at Nicholas as the younger male shrank down, and then forced himself to calm. The apprentice was young, and his ignorance was to be corrected, not condemned. "Nicholas, if we do not stop the demon soon this whole world will become his plaything, and I have more important things to do with eternity than be some demon's pet!"

Nicholas nodded at his master though tears, and kept walking.

The four of them continued down the road in a hurry, speaking no further until their feet ached and the first light of morning appeared over the horizon.

To be continued..?