Topic: Unlimited Sex: Part 1 - by g-man

http://www.overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=1781

Unlimited Sex
Part 1

Lisa was your regular 17 year old high school student. She was quite high in the pecking order of her school by virtue of being quite hot. It also helped that she was a cheer leader. She had beautiful, angular cheekbones and long blond hair. Her slim and lithe body was kept such by regular exercise and because she was on the cheer leading squad at school. She had small breasts, around a 32B, a 24 inch waist that flared out into her greatest feature, her heart shaped, 34 inch butt. She loved wearing tight jeans that looked like they were painted on just because she loved the way her ass looked in them. She loved the way guys stared at it when she walked around school. All in all Lisa was very comfortable with the way her body looked and enjoyed wearing form fitting clothes that showed off her phenomenal abs and ass.

Her love life was going as well as any high school student could wish for. She had caught the eye of Jake, the captain of the football team and they had been together for 6 months now. Jake was big, buff and manly. He stood at 6-2 and had the perfect jock body. Huge corded muscle under tanned skin. He had perfect abs that were like pebbles and a 7 inch cock.

Ever since they met there had been chemistry between the hormonal high school couple. Both were attracted to each others toned bodies and good looks and their sex was great. Lisa was very adventurous and Jake loved that. They would go at it every chance they got and Lisa was not afraid of trying it anywhere. They had already christened Jakes parents bed, Lisa's kitchen, the boys locker room after hours, stall #3 of the girls bathroom and the roof of the school.

Lisa was in her room getting ready for her Tuesday date with Jake. He had said he had found a nice spot for them to be alone and Lisa was looking forward to the activities that came with the "Ëœalone time'.

She got out of the hot shower and looked at herself in the mirror. The steam from the shower had clouded up the full length mirror in the bathroom and as she ran her hands down her toned skin her figure came into focus. Her gaze started from her long, toned legs and she started by massaging lotion into her strong thighs. She kept her pussy shaved because she got a lot more sensation that way. She really enjoyed the way it felt against her soft, silk panties. Her hands moved up from her legs to her hips and her tight ass. She grabbed her ass and moaned lightly as she thought of the way Jake grabbed her ass with his big, strong hands while they kissed. Her lotion covered hands moved forward to her taut stomach. She could just make out a hint of her tight abs under her perfectly flat stomach.

Her hands moved higher to her 32B breasts. They fell just perfectly on her chest in nice little teardrop shapes and ended in cute pink nipples and bumpy areolas that were nice and sensitive to the touch. Her hands rubbed cream around her pink nipples and they responded by perking up. As she got closer she could feel the bumps on her areolas as well and the sensations in her nipples got stronger. She could feel the effects of her stimulation in her pussy as it got nice and wet. On and on she went circling her sensitive little nipples until she could take it no more and she pinched her pink nips between her thumbs and forefingers. She almost collapsed from the sensation that hit her but she continued to roll her nipples and pinch them lightly. Oh god I'm so sensitive tonight, she thought, they feel so deliciously tingly. Again she pinched her nipples lightly and then a little harder and was rewarded by more tingles that started in her nipples and traveled down to her pussy. Oh yeah you like to be pinched don't you she said as she continued her ministrations. She liked it when her breasts were handled a little roughly and had even tried clips and nipple pumps with Jake. Now she tugged her engorged nipples and groaned with the waves of pleasure that flowed from her breasts throughout her body. Oh yeah... ooooh mmmm yeah I want you to be good and sensitive for when we meet Jake later tonight.

She let her hands float over her stomach and down to her shaved pussy. Lisa was very sensitive and had a nice little clit that gave her immense pleasure when stimulated and now that is just what she did. She spread her labia apart with one hand and started rubbing her sensitive clit with the other. Oh god im so wet! She was immediately hit with a wave of pleasure as her nipples got even harder. She started stroking faster and faster and harder and almost collapsed when she brought herself to a firecracker of an orgasm. Hmmm she said, that felt good to take the edge off until later tonight.

She went out to her room and put on a nice black lacy bra that felt great against her stimulated nipples and the movement of her nipples against the bra's lacy softness kept them nice and hard. She threw on a slinky white silk top over her bra that showed off her tight abs and hard nips. She knew Jake would be totally turned on by that look. She went with her signature, poured into jeans with a nice little thong that wouldn't get too much in the way later on in the night. The jeans felt nice against her shaved pussy and she shivered with anticipation of a good night to come.

Jake arrived at Lisa's house at 9PM in his 2006 Mustang. Lisa heard the roaring engine and ran out to meet him. As she got into the seat next to him she caught him drinking in her sexy body and smiled to herself. She loved it when she succeeded in turning Jake, or any other guy on. She could already see Jakes crotch bulge in anticipation. She reached over and gave it a little pat and felt his dick flex. Don't worry, I've got some fun planned for you later tonight. Jake groaned as she had her conversation with his erect penis. \

Jake said, hey I heard about this cool Indian village outside of town that the excavators of a construction company just discovered. They have closed the area off but ive heard there are a network of caves down there. Looks like a nice place to go check out some artifacts.

Lisa laughed coyly and replied, yeah right Jake, search for "Ëœartifacts'.

Jake looked a little annoyed and said, Lisa why do you always have to assume im thinking about sex?

Lisa then reached over and squeezed his dick and whispered hotly into his ear, because Im thinking about it too lover. I cant wait to get this out and have a little fun.

No one probably reached the Indian site faster than Jake and his Mustang that day. As they walked the ruins they came across the entrance of the caves. Lisa started by gingerly walking in and Jake followed her in. Once inside they realized that there was a decent network of what appeared to be a village totally covered by dirt over the years. There was water dripping into the cave from above and it had a really musty smell.

This is just great, Lisa said as she avoided a big puddle, I like your enthusiasm of looking for new places to have sex but you could have at least checked it out before brining me here Jake.

Jake looked more disappointed by the minute as he watched Lisa walk further away into the cave and into the remnants of a little, old house. Lisa walked in and said, well at least we could learn something interesting. She reached out and picked up a rock and threw it against the inner wall of the house. Her throw dislodged a brick from the wall and a glowing stone fell out from between the cracks. Well at least this trip wont be totally worthless, she thought as she reached out to pick up the stone. As her hand got closer the stone started pulsing with more light and energy as if it recognized something. Just before she could get her hand around it, it shot off the ground and imbedded itself into her chest. Her surprise caused her to scream and spring back against the wall of the decrepit house and it collapsed around her.

Hearing her scream from within the house and subsequently watching it collapse caused Jake to forget thinking about his penis and run for Lisa. Fortunately she was only unconscious and suffered just a few small cuts and bruises along with a nice bruise on her forehead. Jake carried her out to his car after she regained consciousness and after she shakily assured him that she was fine, he dropped her home.

She went straight to bed and passed out. When she awoke the next day her parents had already left for work, being summer break Lisa was left alone in the house quite often. She got up and went into the bathroom finally looking at herself. The sight of the bruise shocked her back into her senses and reminded her of what happened the night before, the Indian burial grounds, the glowing stone and the collapsing house. She pulled her tshirt up to see if she had a wound in her chest but could make out only a slight green glow from right between where here cleavage began. Weird, she thought to herself getting a little worried. How can the stone be inside me? Again her gaze traveled to her nasty bruise on her forehead and she thought god that looks ugly, if I could only get rid of that bruise!

All of a sudden she felt warmth from within her chest and watched in amazement as the bruise on her head slowly healed itself into nothingness. At a complete loss for words Lisa ran her hand across the area where the bruise had been seconds ago and found nothing but smooth skin. Wow, was all she could say.

It was as if all of a sudden she could feel her whole body more keenly than she ever could before. How her heart beat, how her muscles moved, how cells divided. She felt more intimate with her own body than she had ever felt before. Lisa thought to herself, well if I can heal a bruise what else can I do? Shaking with nervous energy she went back to the mirror and focused on a mole on her chin. It was a small mole right under her chin and no one even noticed but it had bothered Lisa by being there. She thought about removing it and as she focused her mind on the stone inside her she saw it disappear.

Oh my god, thought Lisa to herself. I can control my body! Lisa more excited than she had ever been with Jake because one of her dreams was finally becoming reality. Truth is that although Lisa had great sex with Jake and enjoyed stimulating herself she always felt there was something missing. There was more pleasure out there that she was not getting. It sent tingles down her spine when she thought about the possibilities of the power she new possessed. She couldn't believe that she had actually found something that gave her the power from the stories! One of her biggest secrets was reading erotic stories about breast enlargement. She always felt she had a great body but was never satisfied with the size of her pert tits. She was always jealous of girls in school with big bouncy tits and even her sister who was not as pretty as her but had a nice set of DD's. Reading the stories only made her longing grow and her horniness increase!

Well that's all going to change now, thought Lisa with mounting excitement. The thought of what she was about to do made her pussy wet and her nipples stand in anticipation. Sneaking one of her sisters bras from her room Lisa stripped and put on the way too big DD sized garment. She walked over to the full length mirror in her bathroom in her little silk panties and her sister's bra and started to focus. She could feel the cells in her breasts and coaxed them to start multiplying. At first there was no visual reaction but as Lisa started getting the hang of it she pushed more and more of the cells to start dividing. All of a sudden she felt movement in her sisters bra as her breasts started to take up more space. Oooooohhhhhh she moaned, that feels great, as her breasts started to grow faster. More! More more! UUuuunnnghhh, she groaned as she focused on her nipples and grew them in proportion. Slowly her areolas spread over the tips of her tits to the size of hockey pucks and her nipples grew out to an inch long. As she focused on shaping them she increased the little bumps around her nipples that gave her so much pleasure and plumped up her nipples so they were nice and fat.

When she was done her focus went back to her breasts which had crossed a C cup easily but noticed that they were getting really tight and hard, like bad implants... well we cant have that can we she thought to herself as she allowed the skin of her breasts to grow at the same time. The growth continued and as Lisa watched her small little breasts grew out into big beautiful mounds of tit flesh. Oh my god, she thought through a haze of pleasure, this is the hottest I have ever been... and I haven't even had a chance to play with these babies yet! Again she moaned in pleasure as her nipples made contact with the material of the bra. That felt soooo good, she thought, my pussy is dripping! Her growing breasts passed a D cup and started pushing her big fat nipples against the bra. The sensations of her oversized nipples were getting too much and her pleasure was mounting more and more as they were slowly squashed into the waiting cups of the soft bra. More more more! She thought, keep growing my babies! You make me feel sooooo gooood... uuuunnnghhh... It had been the hardest thing to keep her hands by her sides this whole time but she wanted to watch herself grow completely uninterrupted. Finally her tits reached DD. Looking at herself filling out that giant bra was the most spectacular thing she had ever seen. My huge tits look so hot. She focused her thought and suddenly her big hard nips could be seen through the fabric of the bra. That was too much for her and she started caressing her giant orbs through the bra. She turned sideways to check out the profile her new shelf of tit meat made and was not disappointed. Her hands started at the bottom of her big breasts and slowly roamed upwards. As she grazed her nipples through the bra her knees collapsed as she screamed from the sudden orgasm she was hit with. Gasping she sat on the ground and thought in disbelief, that was just by running my hands over them! Still feeling the tingles from her sudden release she reached up and squeezed her prominent nipples again with more force and was hit with another delicious orgasm... ooooohhhh shiiiit she screamed as she continued to pinch and tug her big fat nipples and was rewarded with more and more orgasms that started to blend into one big haze of orgasmic pleasure. OH yeah harder harder! She gasped to herself.

As she stood up, never letting go of her big nips she had a wicked idea. The thought made her even hotter. I'm probably the only girl in the world who could do this. She started concentrating again and her DD's started flexing. Now in complete control of her growth abilities she fired a burst of growth through her breasts and they responded by spurting out a bit more and tightening the bra up some. MMMM... morrrre! She growled and fired off another shot of breast growth. Tighter the bra got as her breasts started to overload the poor garment. Uuunnnghhhh more! She growled as she grew her breasts out some more and watched as her breasts totally filled the DD bra to bursting. I'm unstoppable... hnnnnnghhh! She moaned loudly as she continued to push her breasts to grow and grow they did. Her already big tits continued to fill out more and more and strained against the poor bra. Lisa watched as her wonderfully soft breast flesh bulged over the cups of her sisters bra, stressing the fabric more and more. Her nipples looked ready to tear through the cups and she moaned from the feeling of tightness and from her breasts rubbing roughly against the bra. Finally with a tearing sound the straps, the clasps and the cups all gave way and her magnificent breasts broke free of the tattered bra. As it fell away her breasts swung from her chest heavily as Lisa gasped from the exertion.

Oh my babies you are free now, she said, and oh how big and beautiful and ohhhh sensitive you are. They had to be at least an F cup now and were big and heavy. Her nipples had grown too and were now the size of small sausages. Lisa could almost hold them in her hand like small penises. She stood and admired her handiwork. The bulk of her big tits was very erotic. Just the feeling of them hanging on her chest and the feeling of them shifting around when she moved was a huge turn on for her. She felt powerful, like her big tits were the source of some great sexual power! They were nice and round and ended in big, dark, sensitive nipples. The sensations that she got from her big tits was spectacular. Just touching them and squeezing their bulk made her shiver and tingle all over and pressing them together created over 6 inches of mind blowing cleavage, something that she had never really been able to do before. As she ran her fingernails around her nipples they grew harder and hotter. With a little mental effort she pushed and completely engorged her fat nipples. Gingerly she reached out and flicked them and was rewarded with a quick orgasm. Oh my god, my breasts are orgasmic, she gasped in pleasure.

Her nipples were now big enough to fit in the palm of her hand so she slowly encircled them with her trembling hands and as she gave them a nice squeeze the waves of pleasure took over her body. She started tugging them like a guy might jack himself off. Slowly Lisa surrendered to wave after wave of pleasure as her giant melons put her body into sexual overdrive. Her hot pussy responded with quaking orgasms as the stimulation got too much for her to handle and totally pushed her over the edge.

Lisa walked over to her bed and fell backwards onto it. Her big tits fell with her in a giant fit of wobbling and jiggling. They were big enough to cover her chest and to spill over onto the sides of the bed. She loved being so big! Her big, engorged nipples stood up like little erect penises. Hmm... she thought, that gives me an idea! Lisa loved playing with Jake's cock. She loved the way it felt so velvety soft but with a certain solid hardness underneath. She loved sucking it and jacking it off until he shot his load all over her. She had watched him many times in the throes of orgasm and it looked really intense. She wanted to see what that was like!

Slowly rolling her sensitive nipples between her fingers she started to concentrate. This was different from growing out her breasts, she was creating something that didn't exist on her body. However with her new found power she realized that this wouldn't be that hard. As she started to push she could feel a growth beginning on her groin. Hmm... this makes me soooo horny, she thought, I'm such a freak! Slowly Lisa's new appendage began to take shape and size! It grew past 2 inches and she pinched her nipples hard! Oooooohh yeahhhh... and her penis twitched in response. Past 4 inches she could feel it against her leg. As it grew to 6 inches she started tugging her nipples in earnest and was rewarded has her flaccid organ started to gain its first erection. Oh my goddd this is sooo hot, thought Lisa as she pushed her dong past 9 inches.... Its even bigger than Jakes! Her cock continued to get harder and harder as it drew more blood from her body and she kept up the growth till it got out to a full 12 incher. Finally she could see the big pole of meat over the mounds of her new tits. It twitched in response to her ministrations to her luscious nipples. Oh my god! What have I created, she said as she sat up. Her giant cock, still fully erect nestled itself comfortably between her giant juggs.

Lisa reached out in awe and touched her big fat dong. She was surprised at how hard and hot it was. As she grasped it waves of pleasure ran down it to the 2 giant balls that had grown out at the bottom of the shaft. Tingles of erotic pleasure emanated from her cock as she ran her hands down it to the base and cupped her big nuts. Her scrotum tightened up in response as a dollop of precum oozed out of the slit. Her pleasure mounted as her cock got harder. Gulping in anticipation Lisa took hold of her thick, 12 inch shaft with both hands and said, well lets take this baby for a spin! She started slowly as she did with Jake and got into a comfortable rhythm. Her breathing got heavy as she instinctively tightened her grip and started stroking faster. The new sensations coursing through her from her new cock were different and really intense. Faster she stroked as she started moaning in pleasure. She broke out in sweat from the effort but could feel something building up inside her balls. Big globs of precum were leaking from the tennisball sized tip and were making her shaft nice and slick and easier for her to stroke her thick shaft. She stroked faster and harder and her giant cock responded by getting even harder as veins started becoming visible all over it. She was so turned on by seeing this huge shaft of man meat that was hers to control. She let go of her cock to reach around and smother in between her quaking orbs of tit flesh. It was big enough that it stood up angrily from her crotch and almost reached her face. She started to slide the slick shaft between her soft but unyielding tits. She couldn't get over the warm feeling that completely enveloped her thick cock in a way she never could with just her hands. The feelings were getting uncontrollable as her E cups stroked her giant organ... Uuuunnnnnnghhhhh she groaned loudly as she finally couldn't hold the feelings in anymore. Her big heavy balls tightened up as she experienced her first male orgasm. Huge ropy jets of cum started to blast from her cock as she squashed it between her giant tits. Her giant, 12 incher came like a firehose. Cum gushed out of her cock in waves for a whole thirty seconds before the blasts started to subside. Lisa was covered in cum from her chest to her face. Finally her overworked balls were emptied and cum just oozed from the tip.

Oh my god she thought through the ecstasy that she had just experienced and the exhaustion of bringing her big cock to orgasm. Her giant organ started to go soft as she lay back on her bed, it didn't get too much smaller going down to about 9 inches, it lay between her big tits across her stomach and twitched. Little dollops of cum still leaked out into her cleavage as she reached out and tasted some with her finger. Mmmm... she thought, I taste good.

As she lay there she relished in the feeling of her first male orgasm. It was so intense and tiring. There has to be an easier way she thought. If I could get something else to do the work for me rather than my hands.

Suddenly lying in be Lisa had an idea. What if I could grow a pussy over my cock?!? She started to concentrate and a new layer of skin covered her pulsing shaft. Slowly her whole cock was enveloped in what appeared to be a fleshy sleeve. As she continued to think about her goal the layer of skin started to gain bulk. Her cock was being surrounded by rings and layers of muscle. Her shaft got fatter and thicker as more and more muscle grew in rings around her and she concentrated on making it denser and stronger. Finally she was done and when she opened her eyes she saw her creation for what it was. It was like a spring had surrounded her thick cock and held it snugly. Oooh... I'm so kinky, thought Lisa as she shivered in anticipation of what this new addition to her body could achieve. It was as if new parts of her brain were already assigned to control the thick muscle that surrounded her big penis. She mentally flexed the sheath and her cock languidly twitched in response. It was like having her cock held by 10 hands at the same time. The feeling of having that control was indescribable.

She started to rhythmically flex her sheath and her cock responded by springing back to life. She could either squeeze it all together or have waves that started from the base till the sensitive tip. Lisa lay back and put all her concentration into servicing her cock. Again her monster grew out to its full 12 inches and stood angrily in the air even though it was surrounded by her thick sheath of muscle. She could see the sheath flex and squeeze her cock in delicious waves that was better than any handjob a guy could ever get. Slowly her body took over and started to bring itself to orgasm as Lisa lay back and reveled in the incredible sensations that her cock was pumping through her body. It was like her whole nervous system was on fire from the feelings emanating from this organ created only for pleasure. Waves upon waves of orgasmic feelings washed over her dripping pussy as she cupped her giant tits. The double pleasure of her cock being serviced and her sensitive nipples being tweaked was getting out of control as she thrashed in her bed. She grabbed her big fat nipples and pulled her giant breasts up off her chest and bit back a scream of delight at the feelings coursing through her body.

Lisa could feel her huge orgasm about to come crashing through her body so she started to focus on her big, snooker ball sized balls. She put them into complete overdrive and they started to grow as they began to produce huge amounts of semen. Right then her sheath constricted tightly around her big spar of meat and totally pushed her enormous cock over the edge and her orgasm began. Lisa kept pinching her perfect nipples as her cock began to spew load after load of cum up into the air and back onto her pornstar body. Her balls pumped out billions upon billions of sperm cells as her cock kept launching them out in a continuous orgasm that did not end. Her sheath continued to massage her massive organ and forced more sperm out faster but her enhanced balls were up to the task and continued to produce sperm as fast as her cock could release it. Her orgasm continued for minutes before she could take no more and slowed down her sperm production causing probably the worlds most gigantic orgasm to come to an end.

Lisa lay on her bed and massaged all her delicious cum into her body. She rubbed it over her big tits and her tight stomach and sighed in pleasure from the afterglow of her orgasm. Her enhanced dick shrank down to 8 inches and lay heavily across her left thigh.

Finally she decided that she needed to get up and clean up. As she got up her big cock hung quite heavily from her crotch so she pulled all the muscle of her sheath into her cock reducing its weight and girth. It was still quite big and Lisa thought it looked really erotic hanging from between her perfectly toned thighs. She walked over to the bathroom and caught sight of herself in the mirror. With her big tits and studly cock she looked like the ultimate sex machine. She got into the shower and turned on the water. Hot streams of steamy water came down and started to clean all her cum off her body. She sighed in pleasure as the streams hit her big, round tits as she caressed them. The prickly streams fired nerves in her big boobs and sent pleasurable sensations down into her tight pussy and her big cock. She leaned against the glass of her shower and just let the water stream over her tits and nipples and basked in the feelings.

Her hands roamed over her big tits and circled her long nipples. She started stroking the big stalks and caught them between her fingers as she started to tug them. As she did this her mind whirled and with a thought, suddenly two luscious lips parted the skin of the palms of her hands. The lips grew into fully functioning mouths and the purpose of these two mouths sent shudders through Lisa's body. Two tongues snaked themselves out of the two mouths and reached for her turgid nips. As she brought her hands over the ends of her massive melons the two mouths latched on with orgasmic force. Lisa gasped as she slid down the glass of the shower to the floor as the mouths sucked and sucked and licked both her nipples. She increased the musculature of the mouths and they completely sucked her nipples and super sensitive areolas in. The tongues from her mouths circled the areolas and teased the pebbly surface as the nipples were just treated to super erotic suction. The mouths sucked and released and sucked and released and sucked and released and Lisa moaned with the sensation. She was sucking two giant nipples and having her sensitive nipples sucked expertly at the same time and the total sensation was sending her pussy to orgasm over and over again. Her big cock rose like a tree trunk as it came to full, hard and throbbing erection once again.

She grew out her sheath once again and was rewarded by yet another sensation as her thick member was caressed and clenched and driven towards orgasm by her writhing sheath. Lisa lay back in her shower with water cascading all over her as her mouths sucked her nipples off and her sheath stroked her cock. She let her eyes look over her body, her big tits straining and swaying as they were being sucked and her 12 inch cock that was surrounded by a fat band of muscle. She could see the waves of pleasure moving up and down her cock and bit her lip with uncontrolled lust at the sight of herself. She was turning herself on just by looking at her form. She was only missing one thing and concentrated to grow out two more arms under her current arms. As the hands formed she moved the arms down under her fat cock. They reached for her unattended pussy as they started to caress her engorged lips. One hand parted her lips as the other reached in to stroke her clit. She played with her clit and was rewarded with a gushing orgasm from her pussy. Her other hand went on to stick 3 fingers into her cunt and started to piston in and out as she continued to play with her clit.

Lisa groaned and moaned with all the incredible sensations flowing through her sexy body. Her upper arms nursing her tits with their incredible mouths, the nipples facing unrelenting suction and flicks from her tongues, her lower arms masturbating her quaking cunt to delicious multiple orgasms that shook her whole body, and finally her massive hard on being expertly jacked off by the sheath surrounding it. It was all building up to a giant orgasm as she could feel her big balls getting ready to explode. Uunnnngghhhh she moaned with incredible pleasure as her cock finally orgasmed and launched huge wads of cum all over the shower stall. The combined feelings of having her tits sucked and her pussy played with while her gigantic cock blew its load was too much for Lisa and she rode the incredibly primal sensations of lust and pleasure until she just passed out from exhaustion.

End of part 1.
Who knows where Lisa's incredible powers and super kinky mind will take her next. Let's suffice to say that Jake still hasn't entered the picture...and neither has her big busted sister ïŠ

Re: Unlimited Sex: Part 1 - by g-man

Holy crap we need more of this

Re: Unlimited Sex: Part 1 - by g-man

Hasn't been a sequel written in several years...hopefully this isn't a one-off!