Topic: Country House

Country House 

Chapter 1

I'm terribly excited! Taylor is due to arrive at the country house tomorrow ! The break between semesters isn't even half over yet and I'm already bored. As nice as it is to see my family, I'm really looking forward to seeing my friend! 

I think this visit will be good for Taylor too. Without any family or extra money she hasn't been able to get away from The College or The Town all year and with her recent (and messy!) breakup, I think it will do her a lot of good to get away from it all for a while. Maybe a change of location will help get her out of that funk she's been in lately.

Oh! I can't wait to show her around!

Taylor arrived today.

Her cab dropped her off in the late morning. She dragged her own bags out of the cars trunk and was frowning thoughtfully as she surveyed the house and the grounds. When she saw me at threshold she smoothed her long straight brown hair and smiled at me.

I rushed down the front steps, and to my embarrassment, squealed a little until I tackled Taylor in a hug. Taylor stood tolerantly rigid holding her bags. "Hello Molly. It's very nice to see you."

I stood up straighter and swept some rogue curls of my blonde hair out of my face and smiled up at her. "Welcome to the country house!"

"Thank you. It's quite the place you have here." Taylor gestured with her arm sweeping the fields and woods that make up the estate.

"Thank you."

"Although you really ought to rename it the Estate Manor."

"It's not that fancy..."

"Or maybe the Verdant Palace!"

I laughed. "Careful peasant, or I'll make you sleep with the servants!"

We skipped up the stairs into the great hall where Bentley and Alfred met us. Bentley formally welcomed Taylor to the estate and informed her that the staff is at her pleasure and Alfred took her bags, carrying them to her room. The perplexed look on Taylor's face was delightful. I guess she had misjudged how rich my family is. 

With her baggage being handled by the household my duties as host dictated that I introduce Taylor to my father who we found in his study. I knocked on the partially open door to the great oak panelled room with its great wooden desk and green leather chairs and loungers. I cringed when I saw he was in a meeting with a pair of men. 

My father smiled and beckoned us in, however. I introduced Taylor (who actually curtseyed a little!). My father graciously shook her hand and introduced us to the two men. One of whom was "Uncle" Reginald Burris, my fathers' longtime friend and occasional business partner. The other man, and you aren't going to believe this, was Thomas Hoork. Thomas Hoork! My fathers most hated business rival! In our house! I must have looked quite shocked because my father explained that Mr. Hoork and he were working on burying the hatchet and that Reg was here to act as an intermediary in case things got heated. After awkward hellos and handshakes my father excused us and I dragged a curious Taylor out of the room.

With that chore out of the way I took Taylor on a tour of the grounds. I showed her the formal gardens, and the conservatory my Aunt Janice maintained, filled with her delicate tropical flowers and warm weather vegetables. I took her on a short ramble through the woods on the estate and showed her all of my childhood secret spots. We took a walk through the stables and watched my younger sister Hayley ride her horse, Barnabas, and practice her jumping course. I explained to Taylor that Hayley was a competitive equestrian who rode in national competitions. Taylor seemed very impressed. Then we decided to explore the hedge maze on the grounds.

When we were deep into the maze Taylor turned to me and asked "Molly, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but just what does your family do to have money like this?"

I explained that the family's fortunes came out of the alchemy business, that my father and mother invested heavily in a friend’s alchemy start up years ago and then ran the business side of the venture for many years. As that business grew into a large operation, my parents became silent partners, and now my father spends his time investing the family money in a variety of businesses, many of them alchemical, with occasional philanthropy. Basically living the maxim that money makes money past a certain point. 

Taylor looked thoughtful and nodded. "And just who is Mr. Thomas Hoork to your father? That meeting seemed rather tense..."

With some hesitation, I told Taylor about Mr. Hoork and the decades of conflict between him and my father. I told her about the very large mining concern they both held large shares in, and the fight between the two men which tore the company apart. I let her know about the years of competition between the men, the hostile takeover bids, rival startups, and the time that my father almost ruined Mr. Hoork. I explained to Taylor how Mr. Hoork rebuilt his fortune and was back in force and that Reginald, my fathers friend, was angling to get my father and Mr. Hoork to work together on a new business venture. I didn't hold out much hope, though.

Taylor nodded, as if I had answered an important question, and then asked if it was supper soon.

I yelped realizing it probably was! We rushed back to the house, and came across the estate pool where Candy and Annikah were frolicking naked. Taylor stared at their nubile, young bodies with a look of shock on her face. She cast me a questioning look and I shrugged, introducing Candy and Annikah as my fathers' mistress and their "special friend" Annikah. The women waved, their large breasts flopping wildly with the motion. Taylor gave me a look that suggested that answer wasn't going to suffice. I grabbed Taylor by the hand and dragged her along into the house. Annikah blew us a kiss.

I showed Taylor to her spacious guest suite where her baggage was waiting for her and asked her to get ready for dinner. I rushed to my own quarters, showered, quickly dressed in a smart black frock, and returned to my friend. 

Taylor was sitting on the edge of the bed in her bra and panties when I arrived. She gave me an appraising look and grabbed the grey wool dress and sweater combination she had laid out on the bed. As she slid into her outfit, she asked me about Candy and Annikah and how I could be so cool about them and how my mother could stand it.

That's when I realized that I hadn't introduced Taylor to mum yet!

Ah! I can be so rude!

Once Taylor pulled on her clothes I took her up the stairs of the great hall and onto the balcony overlooking the ballroom and introduced her to mum. 

Taylor was so surprised! I guess she hadn't expected my mother to be a six-foot penis resting on a bed of a dozen breasts with three vaginas and cocks sandwiched between them! I stroked mums shaft body affectionately with one of my hands and told Taylor the story of how my mother, deeply fascinated with the idea of extreme transformation, commissioned a potion from our alchemy company and had turned herself into this silent penis object. Which was why my father took human mistresses sometimes, and why sometimes the two of them took on other lovers, and the explanation for why Candy and Annikah were not such a big deal. It was also why, I explained, Aunt Janice, Mum's sister, had joined the household. She looked after Mum, gardened, and generally blamed my father for Mum's transformation. 

Taylor absorbed this and ran one of her thin hands over the warm flesh of my mother, her face a mask of thought. I'm pretty used to the way things are, but I could tell it was a lot for Taylor to process.

Unfortunately her reverie was cut short by the sound of the dinner bell. We both scurried to the main dining room for the meal.

The Meal:

When we entered the dining room most of the diners were already seated. My father was seated at the heart of the table, across from Reginald, with whom he was chatting. Next to Reginald was his wife Penelope and their grown son Brant, back from his junior year of college for a visit. Seated across from them were Annikah and Candy who were giggling and gossiping together. On the other side of my father sat Hayley and Aunt Janice (who looked sour as ever). Which left two empty seats for Taylor and I. 

It appears that Mr. Hoork would not be joining us. I wonder if Father felt snubbed.

Father slyly thanked us for joining everyone. Taylor and I smoothed our dresses and with what grace we could muster took our seats. 

Small talk continued as salads were served. Father and Reginald chatted with Brant asking about his school and career plans. Penelope just beamed at her son, savouring the brief visit. Candy and Annikah continued to snort and giggle as they continued to commiserate over whatever it was they occupied their time with. (My father’s lovers were beautiful, but hardly brilliant philosophers.) Aunt Janice spent much of her time glaring at Annikah and Candy with the occasional frown thrown at my father when they laughed particularly loudly. Taylor meanwhile had struck up a pleasant conversation with my sister about her horse jumping and deferred college studies. Hayley grinned brightly at the attention.

I was very glad to be home, surrounded by my weird family and our friends.

That was... until it happened.

The kitchen staff took away our clear plates and brought in the soup course. We were just enjoying our first bites when Annikah suddenly drew herself up from the table and pulled her bright red dress up over her head, revealing her naked, nubile body. She announced that she felt funny and that she had to shit, and dropped into a squat. 

We all watched agog as she bared down, her muscles clenching obscenely, pushing something out of her oddly puckering anus. The thing was purple and flesh coloured, and as she grunted and pushed, it became obvious she was growing a penis out of her butthole. The cock continued to swell, becoming more than a foot long, then, as Annikah continued to strain, it grew as long and wide as her leg. She panted, took a great breath and grunted as she gave one last push with her bowels, the cock suddenly shooting out five feet long and as wide as her hips, her butthole a swollen fleshy ring around it's tip. Annikah screeched as her giant new cock erupted, shooting ropes of cum along the marble floor of the dining hall. 

Her changes weren't over though as she fell to her knees as her feet melted into her legs, leaving her with two very shapely legs that ended midcalf. Her hips then rippled and swelled wildly before four more shapely, mid-calf ending legs grew out of her hips leaving her with a ring of footless legs on her hips. The flesh in the three crotches of her six legs suddenly ballooned and wrinkled as she grew three purse sized scrotums filled with testicles the size of apples. Annikah groaned and cummed even more on the floor.

Annikah dropped to her hands as her torso grew a constellation of nipples which swelled into breasts, leaving her with a torso ringed with c cup tits. She then slipped to her elbows as her hands melted into her wrists, leaving her with blunt, truncated forearms. She moaned and ejaculated again as her shoulders burst open with two more handless arms that matched her original. Her head craned forwards suddenly, and based on the popping sound, permanently, to face forward, in the centre of her newly symmetrical body. And finally, with a look of intense pleasure in her eyes, we all watched as her lips disappeared and her mouth puckered into a new anus in the middle of her beautiful face. 

The changes finally stopped leaving a hugely altered Annikah. She now had an oddly cylindrical body, capped on one end by a torso sized cock, ringed by her six truncated legs, followed by a section bumped with tits, a ring of four truncated arms, and finally ending in her anus-mouthed face staring forward. In many ways her new body reminded me of an exotic dildo, a long cock studded with hooks and bumps.

We all stood or sat there stunned.

Until Annikah orgasmed again, and then, eyes lidded with pleasure, she squeezed out a large tube of shit from her face-anus. 

Candy screamed! Father rushed to Annikah's defence, while Hayley called for help. Reginald drew his family back to a safe distance and Aunt Janice just looked revolted. 

Taylor though, Taylor looked thoughtful. She was standing back, taking everything in and watching everyone’s reactions. 

A doctor was called as well as an inspector. Father managed to get Annikah's attention and was able to determine that, while confused, she was still present and wasn't in any discomfort. Reginald evacuated his family back to their suite and Hayley gave Candy something from the apothecary to calm her hysterics and took her to bed. Aunt Janice muttered something and went to check Mum before heading to bed herself. Father suggested that Taylor and I also turn in for the evening and that he would stay with Annikah until the authorities arrived. I argued, but he told me that until the inspector got to the bottom of the accident, he wanted Hayley and I and my guest somewhere safe. Besides, he said, the staff were around and he wouldn't be alone.

Taylor just kept frowning thoughtfully through the entire exchange, pacing the room, examining the dining table.

I beckoned her over and led her back to her suite. As we left the dining room, Father was using a napkin to clean the shit off Annikah's new face and giving her a sweet kiss on her puckered anus.

I delivered Taylor to her room, apologized for the madness at dinner, and told her I'd come and fetch her in the morning as soon as I heard the coast was clear.

I returned to my own room, shed my clothes, and slid into my nightgown. I climbed onto my familiar bed and turned off the light. I curled up around a pillow worried for Annikah and worried for my father and tried to find the solace of sleep.

I was just nodding off when I was startled by the sound of my suite door opening. I snapped awake in a panic and threw on the lights to illuminate Taylor fully dressed.

"Molly" she said, "what happened to Annikah was no accident. Someone here transformed her!"

Authors note: This is a new serial. I will post new chapters every Sunday until I run out of the chapters to show you. I hope you like it.

I'm also not putting any story tags on this one because I think it works against making the mystery elements work. Sorry! I hope that's okay.

Re: Country House

Will definitely have to keep my eye on this one, absolutely love the idea of a TF mystery! Helps that the first transformation really appealed to me, heh.

The butler did it with a candle stick that was laced with d-cum

That's a very intersting start! I just have a little trouble to imagine Annikah's new body.

@Nikita I added a little section at the end of the transformation sequence to try and provide some overall clarity. Does that help?

indigocarmine wrote:

@Nikita I added a little section at the end of the transformation sequence to try and provide some overall clarity. Does that help?

Yes, thanks very much! A very fascinating and strange transformation

Only once a week? That's cruel.

Looking forward to the next installment. smile

@nikita: thanks for the note. I was worried that I was too vague.

@Demon-man: thanks. Upside is the story is canned, so it will *actually* be weekly.

@getlucky: thanks. I've been tinkering with this one for a while. Hopefully the mystery works.

@tf_funtimes: yes! But which butler!?

I like where this is going, although I certainly hope it isn't going to go overboard with the scat and anus-faces ala Cruelty of Men. The asscock growing to gargantuan proportions was hot and had just enough horror mixed in.

Criticism time!

I'm trying to picture her, if her cock is that large, does that mean it's rubbing against the floor? If so, is she managing to stay upright, albeit leaning toward due to her huge cock pushing against the floor at an angle? Or is she more or less helpless (due to not having proper feet), laying flat on the ground while she milks her cock with her ring of legs? (that would be a really good description to add in, if I do say so myself) Or are her legs supposed to lengthen so that her cock doesn't hit the ground, and are they still supportive despite not having proper feet?

Also, you kinda forgot about a pair of arms (she grows an extra pair, but that would make it 4, not 6).

indigocarmine wrote:

Thanks, when you have a large cast like you have here or like in those CYOA stories that involve a board game or poker game, it really does help to keep an occasional running log of everyone's transformations. That is, if those characters are still relevant to the story.

Edit: Also, as a bit of criticism, when you say something grew up to a foot long, then more or less suddenly to 5 feet long, it really helps to flesh that out that transition so that it doesn't start sounding like "this happened, and then this happened, etc.".

@flicker: that's a good note, thanks. I tweaked that section a bit. I hope you like the changes.

Country House 

Chapter 2

"Molly" Taylor said, "what happened to Annikah was no accident. Someone here transformed her!"

I couldn't believe it! Surely Annikah's transformation into an amputee, anus-mouthed, inverse cockgirl had been some sort of accident or self-inflicted life choice. Father was famous for his alchemy association and it wouldn't be the first time he attracted a transformation groupie for a lover. There had to be another explanation!

Taylor shook her head. "It had to be targeted."

"How do you know?"

"Elementary, dear Molly! The soup!"

"Soup?"

"Annikah had her own soup."

"Yes, because we were eating pumpkin soup and Annikah is violently allergic to pumpkins. The head chef prepared her own soup for her. Beet I think."

"And someone else here knew that and slipped some sort of transformative compound into her special soup before the meal..."

"Oh! So only she would change!"

"Indubitably!"

"We should tell Father!"

"And we should investigate the kitchen!"

I climbed out of bed and quickly threw on what I thought were investigating clothes: a houndstooth skirt, white blouse, a smart jacket, boots, and a cap. Next to the casual trousers, sneakers, and crewneck sweater of Taylor I felt slightly ridiculous. But mystery waits for no one! So we were off.

"Assuming you are right, and this was a deliberate act, who do you think perpetrated the crime?"

"I don't know yet, I don't really know everyone here well enough to guess. Do you have any suspicions?"

"I wager it was that abominable Mr. Hoork!"

"No, he's the one I think it probably wasn't."

"How do you know?"

"He ate alone tonight, and if his motives were to hurt your father, he would have probably wanted to transform us all, in which case he could have spiked the main soup and caused much more mayhem. Targeting Annikah's soup like that tells us that the transformist has a particular grudge against Annikah. And given her public and humiliating change, I suspect the culprit was probably at the dinner. I mean, I could be wrong, but I have no reason for Mr. Hoork to be our main suspect yet."

We made our way back to the dining hall where my father was speaking with a team of doctors and paramedics who were tending to Annikah. Annikah seemed more alert, moving her blunt ended limbs around and making eye contact with the doctor who was asking her questions. She nodded in answer and shuddered as another orgasm blew out of her giant penis. Based on the relaxed posture of the medical professionals it seemed my Father's sometime lover wasn't in any medical danger.

The inspector from the police department was surveying the room and was using a small field kit to carefully examine the contents of Annikah's erstwhile soup bowl for traces of D-cum. A detail which Taylor noticed, causing her to give me a decidedly smug look.

My father noticed us and asked what we were doing wandering the house. I confided in him that Taylor and I suspected that what had happened to Annikah was neither voluntary nor an accident and that we thought he should know. Father replied that he was already pursuing that with the Inspector and that we should return to the safety of our suites.

Taylor loudly announced that she was hungry since we skipped dinner and she had spent the day travelling. She asked if she might gather a snack from the kitchen and promised to only eat food from tamper-proofed containers. My father looked at the Inspector who shrugged and said it couldn't hurt.

As soon as we entered the kitchen Taylor was a flurry of activity, examining the various cooking services and scrutinizing the pot that Annikah's soup was prepared in. 

I noticed that Mrs. Thidwick our head cook was hunched on a stool in the corner of the room, eyes red from crying, twisting her apron in her hands. My heart went out to the woman.

She looked up as I approached. "Miss Rycroft!"

"Please, Mrs. Thidwick, I'm Molly to you."

"Of course... Molly. I can't believe what happened to that poor girl! And from my cooking! I'm horrified!"

I gave Mrs. Thidwick a big hug. She had been cooking for my family since I was a small child. As far as I was concerned she was absolutely above suspicion.

"Oh, Mrs. Thidwick! No one blames you! Surely you have no reason to transform poor Annikah and you're just about part of the family. We all trust you!"

"That's very sweat. I hope your father feels the same way."

Taylor apparently finished her survey of the kitchen and wandered over to us. "Mrs. Thidwick, Molly and I are trying to help the inspector determine just who may have had an opportunity to tamper with Annikah's food."

Mrs. Thidwick glanced at me and I nodded. The cook thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. Annikah's soup was really more of a stew, and I had been simmering it all day so it would be perfect. I was planning on reheating some for the following lunch. So it was... vulnerable, I imagine, for several hours."

Taylor nodded. "But who would have had access to it during that time? Who was in the kitchen during that day?"

"For such a big meal I employ several of the buildings maids as well as my usual assistant cooks. And of course I run an open kitchen, so several of the house's guests and other employees had come through the kitchen seeking snacks. I never really keep track. And I wasn't in the kitchen the entire time either, since my duties take me to other parts of the house during the day."

"So you are saying it could be anyone?"

"I guess."

"Hmm. That's very helpful. Say, do you have any canned fruit? I'm rather hungry."

Taylor having secured a large jar of preserved peaches, suggested we head back towards our sleeping quarters. Along the way Taylor asked about Candy's sleeping arrangements and I admitted she shared a room with my father. Taylor asked where that room was, which I said was at the end of the hallway. Taylor nodded.

And then she strode off down the hallway to my father’s suite, opened the door, and walked straight into the room.  I scurried after protesting.

In the room there was Candy, hunched over her vanity crying. 

Taylor paused, taken aback for a moment before clearing her voice for attention. Candy looked up, startled, mascara lines of tears streaking her face. 

"Oh, Molly! That was horrible! I can't bel... believe what's happened to muh-muh-my friend!"

While Candy was far from a dear friend, she was clearly in need of comfort. I stepped forward and embraced the poor woman who wept into my shoulder. I stroked her shoulder and stared at Taylor who was pacing the room and surveying its contents. She bodged a few objects on a dresser and scrutinized the vanity, poking and reading the various bottles of perfume, salves, and ointments Candy had collected. I frowned at my friend, what was she thinking?

Taylor touched my shoulder "Molly, could you please release the suspect?"

"Suspect!?" Candy and I both exclaimed. Clearly we were both surprised by Taylor's accusation.

"Come now," Taylor started, "we all know you were jealous of Annikah! You saw the way she breezed into your life here and the way your lover looked at her! She is new and exciting and you are the old squeeze! You had to do something to get her out of the picture!"

Candy was in tears, a ghastly look on her face. "Y-you your horrible!" she wailed. "And-and-and you don't kn-know what you're talking about! I wasn't jealous of Annikah! I love her! I was getting ready to run away with her! I was going to leave David and this was su-supposed to be a fu-fun way of saying goodbye!"

Now it was Taylor's turn to look stunned. Clearly she hadn't been expecting that. 

I admit that I wasn't terribly surprised though: Father had a knack of for finding pretty bisexual creatures to play with and his trysts seldom lasted very long. This would not be the first time one of his mistresses would invite a female lover only to elope with them. 

Taylor's face broke into an apology. "Look, I'm so sorry! I had to eliminate you as a suspect. I was just trying to help... "

Candy meanwhile, sobbing wildly, dug around through the clutter of bottles on her vanity. With shaking hands she lifted a tonic for stomach upset. Clearly she was so worked up she was nauseated. She brought the bottle to her lips and took a generous swig and clutched her sides.

"Oh no!" she said, face turning red. She belched, and suddenly her face started to distend wildly. She moaned, opening her jaw which stretched hideously and seemed to drop down her body, making her mouth opening span from her top lip to her navel. The strip of lip around her giant mouth started to swell and becoming pink and bulbous and labial as Candy's mouth became a huge, sopping pussy that covered her entire front. The pussy glistened and the fluids from it began to dissolve the thin robe she was wearing as her head become spherical and clitoral and sank into her shoulders. Candy let out a great bullfrog like croaking sound, her labia puffing up and expelling air, and she fell out of her chair.

Here we could see that her original pussy was swelling and growing longer, wrapping up and around the crack of her ass and forcing her anus to point skyward. Around the outer folds of her massive cunt mouth her breasts lengthened, becoming pendulous and droopy while another eight pairs grew in to similar sizes circling with opening. She croak-moaned again and her legs below the knee shriveled, leaving her only two sexy thighs to kneel on while her hands swelled and became clublike as her arms lengthened slightly. Candy stretched her back and found herself naturally on all fours, looking like a kind of pussy-toad. She croak-moaned again and orgasmed, spraying a stream of pussy juices which drenched Taylor and I making our clothes dissolve.

I must have screamed then, since soon my father and the police investigators burst into the room to attend to Candy who croak-moaned pitiably. My father rushed to her and embraced her, pressing his face into the sodden expanse of her vulva which began dissolving his own clothing.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and, seeking to preserve our modesty, dragged her to privacy of my bedroom. 

Once in the door Taylor stopped me and gave me a serious look.

"Molly, the transformist has struck again, and I know who it is!"

Chapter 3

First thing first: I had a very thorough shower cleansing myself of the slick, pungent fluids that Candy had orgasmed on me. I shuddered and attempted not to cry. I was scared by the transformation I had seen, this woman who had been in my life for months rendered inhuman in moments. I just kept replaying images of her jaw unhinging and her new mouth-pussy blossoming and that intriguing look of immense pleasure and release that flashed across what was left of her face. I found myself repelled but also, I must admit, intrigued by the spectacle. I brushed my privates with my hand, but remembered that Taylor, forbidden from speaking to me until after my ablutions, was impatiently waiting to tell me her theory.

Stepping out of the shower I shushed Taylor, who was still shiny and slippery with Candy's mutant sex fluids and shoved her into the still running water. Taylor began to clean herself and explain her theory to me as she washed. "You have to admit now that there is a transformist on the premises. Once may have been a freak coincidence, but twice is a pattern!"

"Alright," I conceded, "it does appear that someone is transforming people in the house."

"And what's more, they are clearly targeting people: Annikah's own stew was spiked and so was a patent medicine that realistically only Candy would drink. Someone was intentionally trying to transform those two women specifically."

I shuddered, horrified at the implications. "That's a chilling thought. But who would do such a thing?"

"Who indeed!" exclaimed Taylor from within the shower as she soaped her long brown hair. "Clearly someone who strongly disliked your father's mistresses. Or maybe disapproved of their lifestyle..."

"I can't imagine anyone would harbour such ghastly designs..."

"What about your Aunt Janice?"

"What!?"

"Elementary my dear Molly! You told me that your Aunt is here to care for your highly transformed mother and that she blames your father for her fate. And she clearly disproves of your father and his lovers; we all saw how furiously she glared at the girls and your father throughout the meal." Taylor peaked out of the shower looking triumphant and moist.

"Well, it is no secret that she doesn't care for Father's lovers, but I hardly think she is capable of doing anything so heinous. And besides, she has been living with the status quo here for years... what would motivate her to do this now?"

Taylor stepped out of the shower and puffed herself out, inadvertently pushing out her modest breasts. "Clearly we should go and ask her."

Against my better judgement I lead Taylor to Aunt Janice's conservatory. I knew that after the stressful events of dinner my aunt would spend the night in her garden seeking solace and a sense of control that only nurturing her plants would lend her. I regretted disturbing her peace, but I knew that Taylor was going to be completely insufferable until she confronted her newest suspect. I also suspected that if I forbade her, Taylor would simply find a way to question Aunt Janice without me. This way, I rationalized, I would at least be there to play referee.

(Although, if I'm completely honest, I was also genuinely curious to observe the outcome of Taylor's accusations. As much as I wanted to think the best of my Aunt, Taylor's theory did have a certain degree of plausibility to it.)

When we arrived the large glass conservatory was well lit, a clear sign of occupancy. I paused to knock, but Taylor stepped around me, and pushed into the steamy room filled with tropical plants and flowers. I scrambled after her, upset that I was already losing control of the situation. Taylor's long, purposeful strides propelled her to the centre of the garden where Aunt Janice was hunched near her titan arum plant, the pinnacle of her collection. The massive, vaguely phallic flower was as tall as a person and, judging from experience, preparing for one of it's rare blooms. Aunt Janice was kneeling in front of it, still in the severe charcoal frock she wore to dinner along with her heavy gardening gloves and a scarf for her hair, digging at the soil near the arum removing minuscule weeds and imperfections. Aunt Janice, despite her middle age and abrasive personality was still a handsome woman, with narrow classical features and still-smooth skin that aged well; in many ways she was an older, more aristocratic version of my mother. Hearing us approach she startled and scowled at us, destroying what vestiges of beauty remained. "Molly? What are you and your friend doing here?"

Taylor stepped forward and stood up straight, not willing to wilt under my aunt’s frosty stare. (Have I mentioned how much I admire my friend?) "We're here to ask you some questions," she declared coolly. Taylor started to pace a little "You have quite the green thumb, I see. I notice lots of fertilizers and chemicals; it must take a lot of chemical expertise to keep such a garden growing all year long. Maybe even some alchemical skills..."

Aunt Janice scowled deeper and managed to look scornful and unimpressed. "Girl, you should get to the point. Some of us have productive things to do."

Taylor stopped and grinned wolfishly. "If you insist! I accuse you of being a transformist!"

Aunt Janice actually smirked. "Really now?"

Taylor bravely stuck with it. "I think you spiked poor Annikah's personal soup tonight with some form of alchemy, maybe even a tiny amount of dcum. And then, knowing that Candy would be upset, you spiked at least one, but probably several, of her medicines. These could have been accomplished by anyone in the house, so you clearly had the opportunity. And you have a motive: you disapprove of Molly's father taking mistresses. You blame the man for what happened to your sister and you think it is disrespectful to his wife that he is taking new lovers. You saw this as a way to punish the girls but also to hurt Mr. Rycroft for what happened to your sister! What do you have to say for yourself!?"

Aunt Janice sighed and looked right past Taylor to me, cowering in her shadow. "Molly dear, do you actually believe any of this nonsense?"

I swallowed. "Well, Aunty Janice... it isn't a completely implausible scenario..."

Aunt Janice actually looked hurt. "Molly, I'll admit that I think your father is scum and that he lead my dear Mary to her... unfortunate choice. I'll admit that I think the way your father carries away with those floozies is disgusting and a horrible example for you and your sister. I'll even admit that I personally find those hussies insufferable and obnoxious. But I promise you that I am no transformist and...what!?"

Suddenly the conservatory’s sprinkler system turned on! The large glass room had a system of pipes that ran all across the ceiling with sprinkler heads to conveniently water the entire garden and now these sprinklers were raining heavily on us. I felt the cool water land on my head and face and soak into my clothes, and with a look of horror saw that it was faintly glowing and dissolving my clothing. I screamed and Taylor grabbed me, trying to drag me to the garden exit. We ran as our clothes melted off our bodies, but I could feel my skin tingle wildly and knew it was too late for us. We nearly reached the door when I stumbled and crashed into Taylor, sending us both sprawling to the floor in a pile, me laying on top of her back.

And that's when I felt my back sink into hers and our spines fuse together.

The next few seconds? minutes? hours? were a blur of indescribable sensations as our flesh melded together and mutated. We both screamed and moaned in pain and pleasure as our minds were assaulted with new feelings and waves of orgasmic bliss. I know I wasn't in my right mind and cannot accurately describe what happened. But, from talking with Taylor and viewing the aftermath, I suspect it looked something like this:

When I stumbled I crashed into Taylor, causing her to sprawl on her stomach. I twisted around as I fell and landed on her back, with my shoulders touching hers and my butt pressed against hers. Our backs began to merge and I sunk into her. Moaning, I watched in fascinated horror as my two smallish breasts expanded slightly and then multiplied so my torso was covered with three pairs of breasts. I whimpered as all six of my nipples thickened and lengthened and grew into six inch cocks that spasmed and spewed cum all over my chest and stomach. I felt my hips crunch and watched my legs spread, baring my mercifully still human pussy to the world. I tried to close my thighs and found I couldn't move my legs that way. I think I screamed then, as I saw my feet disappear, getting sucked into my legs and leaving me with two useless legs that ended mid calf. I panted for a moment, feeling a momentary reprieve.

And then I felt what had been happening to Taylor.

Taylor, who was laying face down, had ended up in a puddle of the dcum laced spray. As I sunk into her back, she felt her pussy grow and begin to gush slick fluids. Her swelling vulva pushed itself up between her ass cheeks and subsume her anus. It continued to swell and and grow, splitting her open from her crotch to her navel and then to her cleavage and eventually to the base of her neck: she had a huge pussy that ran from her crotch to throat flanked with wide sheets of thick vulva lips that pressed against the ground like a snails foot. Meanwhile her breasts swelled to the size of sports balls and grew large, three inch nipples and flanked a clit nearly as large right at the crown of her chest. She screeched and watched as her legs became flaccid and boneless and were gradually sucked completely back into her body. And then she could feel my body too.

We both felt our necks lengthen, growing four feet long and flexible. I was treated to the extra discomfort of my neck twisting around so that my face pointed in the same direction as Taylor's. My vision blurred and when it returned I could see that Taylor's face now had a single cyclopian eye and an extra large, extra feminine mouth, but no nose. I licked the smooth skin where my nose used to be, and probed my enlarged lips, and knew my face had undergone the same changes. 

And then we both screamed as the final change hit us, and the giant clit at the top of Taylor's giant vagina erupted forward, growing into a massive cock the size and girth of a thigh that stuck out in front of us from between our long necks, and came, shooting a torrent of cum in front of us and leaving us panting and gasping. 

When I came to, I was laying with my face on the hard stone floor. I blinked open my single, cyclopian eye, lifted my head on its long neck and looked back at out shared, mutated body and screamed. We were a sex freak! Our changed heads were both at the end of long necks that rose from our shoulders. We still had our four arms, all pointed in the same direction as our faces. Our front side was dominated by two massive breasts and the giant, fleshy cunt that covered our entire bottom side and was pressed against the ground. Our back was my body, laying spreadeagled, my cute, unchanged pussy on display below six breasts capped with cocks. I wailed and felt one of our hands touch my face and stroke my cheek. I blinked my tear filled eye and saw that Taylor had swung around her face to hover before mine.

Concern and love flashed on her altered features. "Molly? Are you okay?"

I sniffled and shook my head.

"Molly. Dear. We're okay. We still have our minds and our body is still mobile. We can make this work."

"Bu-but we're a freak!"

Taylor leaned forward and kissed me on my giant lips with her giant lips. "Molly, you make a beautiful freak... we make a beautiful freak. You're my best friend in the world and I wouldn't want to be stuck to anyone else. We *can* make this work." She kissed me again, hungrily this time, sliding her elongated, oddly sweet tongue into my mouth, making me gasp as I realized our tongues had become as sensitive as clitori. Taylor pulled back and blushed. "I think this could be fun."

I blushed back, sniffling a bit still.

Taylor looked serious again. "Molly, I know this was traumatic, but you need to keep it together for a little while. Your aunt, who I'm now convinced is innocent, was in that spray too. We need to go in there and figure out if she is okay and call for help. Normally I'd say we should split up..." Taylor smiled wryly. I laughed brittlely. "You with me?"

Not trusting myself enough to talk, I nodded.

Taylor narrowed her eye with determination, stretched out our arms and pulled our body along the ground. We both gasped as we felt our mightiest cunt slide along the cool floor. The copious pussy juice we were leaking seemed to act as an ideal lubricant, allowing us to glide forward a few feet from a single push. Taylor gave us another push, and I whimpered in arousal. The feeling of our vulva stretching, dragging, and swelling was making me weak in the knees of our useless legs. Taylor growled and gave us yet another push. I glanced back over our 'back', seeing the swollen dicks on my six breasts sway and my original pussy glisten with need. I could also see the shiny trail of juices we were leaving as we slid along. Taylor gave us another heave. I mewled! I couldn't take it anymore! I swung my neck around and licked Taylor's face with my sensitive tongue. She frowned in concentration, ignoring me despite her own palpable need. I took control of two of our arms, and grabbed the massive breasts that were once Taylor's. She hissed and our massive ram-cock slid out of it's sheath. I ran my tongue along the length of the shaft causing us both to shudder. Precum welled at the tip of the ram-cock. I stretched out as much as I could, tongue fully extended and licked it off. Taylor squealed, grabbed my face and pulled it to her own as she kissed my deeply, hungrily, desperately. It was the greatest kiss of my life. As we separated, Taylor gave me a look of pure desire and slowly wound her neck around our ram-cock, before kissing me again and pumping our cock. I wrapped my neck around the cock as well, and reached back to kiss Taylor again. Soon we were making out and pumping our massive ram-cock with our serpent-like necks. Faster and faster we went until our mouths came apart and we gasped and grunted and finally screamed as our giant penis released another great geyser of spunk!

Wow that is hot. And to quote a failing film director
"What a twist"
I didn't think the main characters would get changed so soon.  I can't wait tobsee who this mystery transformist is and why they are doing it

Oh, wow.

This is a neat story, but I absolutely love Taylor and Molly's TF!

Can't wait to see where this leads.

Yes, the tranformation is bizarre and totally unexpected. That' s how it should be!

Have to echo the sentiments of everyone else and say that I loved Taylor and Molly's TF!

I always enjoy a good pussy-snail TF. Did you also recently replay Capture of Diana?

Thanks everyone, I'm glad everyone likes it. I came up with the tf and wrote the whole story around it.

Oho!  Good one!

Chapter Four

When I came back to my senses this time, I simply felt amazing.

I blinked my eye. My head was laying on the cold floor of the conservatory, neck stretched out bonelessly limp. My cheek was resting in the still warm puddle of our spunk. I blinked again and focused. There, laying on the floor opposite me was Taylor's face, cyclopean eye watching me, a wide grin glowing on her face. I blushed and grinned nervously back.

Taylor peeled her face off the floor, leaned over to give me a peck on the cheek, smiled again, and then looked around. "Come on Molly, we still have to find your aunt..."

Sheepishly I lifted my own face off the floor, and together we began to pull ourselves along the floor, pushing ourselves finally into the centre of the conservatory. I think we didn't notice anything wrong because we didn't have noses and couldn't smell the salty tang of dcum or the floral cunty pollen which no doubt filled the room. But, in all honesty, it might have been negligence on our part as we spent the trip savouring the feeling of our massive pussy sliding along the floor and throwing shy little grins and glances at one another. Regardless, we simply didn't notice the little movements or the odd configurations of the botanical life until we saw what had happened to Aunt Janice.

I recall us both gasping when we finally spotted Aunt Janice: rooted in the heart of the garden was an obscene fusion of plant and woman. Instead of a head and neck, the creature's shoulders opened into a massive blossom of pink-red labial petals and a long phallic stamen what was coated in fuzzy yellow, pollenous pre. Below her flower, Aunt Janice's torso was green and fibrous looking, her shoulders smooth and armless and her legs fused into a stalk that was clearly rooted into the earth below. Her once small, studiously hidden breasts had swollen to large, spherical tits whose nipples leaked a steady drip of syrupy sap that dribbled down her body and stem. Where it touched the ground small, brightly coloured flowers grew and thrived. Her vagina had survived the fusion of her legs, becoming more vertical, and oddly puckered... resembling a sphincter.

I glanced at Taylor and she nodded, in a matter-of-fact way, once again all business. I took strength from that, and gathered my courage and cleared my throat. I wasn't sure if Aunt Janice could still sense sound or whether she retained enough of a mind to understand human speech. "Aunt Janice...."

Her flower twisted to face us, like a sunflower chasing the light. Plants rustled, and vines writhed around the garden.

"Molly," Taylor said with a little wonder, "look! Your aunt isn't just this plant-torso, she's the entire garden." I looked around and could tell Taylor was right. The entire garden had been transformed. All of the flowers had acquired genital aspects: pink labial petals in a dozen configurations with dick stamen quivering, or hanging clusters of blossoms resembling clits peaking out of clitoral hoods. Trees whose bark had become the same fibrous green as Aunt Janice's torso with leaves that writhed and twitched and which were heavy with phallic fruit. Long vines that ran along trestles and climbed trees and which hung with breasts that dribbled more nurturing sap. And smaller, nimble vine fronds that coiled and shook along the floor which ended with blunt penis glans shaped tips, but which I saw could flare open into a five-pointed, star shaped cunt orifice. I was speechless at the scope and size of Aunt Janice's transformation and new form.

I snapped back to myself as I felt a vine-tentacle-genital frond brush the stump of my truncated leg and wind itself along it's length. I whimpered as the vine caressed my thigh, and press gently against my petite, human labia. I began to pant, nervous and horny. I blushed realizing how much I wanted the vine inside of me, inside of us. I felt my pussy grow wet and open. "Taylor..."

And then suddenly more vines were upon us, wrapping our four arms, draped over our waist, our legs and necks. We struggled, but that only caused the vines to tighten. We were helplessly mired.

And then the first vine pressed gently, but relentlessly into my original pussy causing Taylor and I to cry out in pleasure. Other vines slithered out of the foliage to join in. A collection of vines slid inside of our giant ground cunt, massaging our cavernous interior. Other vines reared up over our "back", peeled open their cunt-orifices and and wrapped themselves around our six tit-cocks. One vine forced itself into Taylors mouth, who mumbled happily and began to greedily suck on it. I moaned and writhed at the combined feeling of penetration and being penetrated. Our cock-ram pushed itself out of its sheath, bobbing with our pulse. I gasped and screeched and we bucked in our bonds until I felt our cunts spasm in orgasm and our cocks erupt. Our ram-cock released another shower of cum. I hung exhausted in our cradle of vines.

Aunt Janice, meanwhile seemed to reach her own climax, her vines writhing wildly and her penis-stamen erupting in a gout of brilliant yellow pollen-spunk. Vines swung out and scooped up some pollen-spunk as well as some of our own puddle of sperm and delivered the two kinds of cum to Aunt Janice's central blossom, penetrating deep into her face pussy. Aunt Janice writhed in apparent pleasure at the sensation.

Captive, Taylor and I could do nothing but watch as Aunt Janice’s abdomen gradually swelled while the sap dripping from her nipples became a stream. Her bulging, pregnant looking stomach clenched, and her original vagina spewed a cascade of fluid. The sphincter like vaginal opening dilated and a fist-sized bulb was expelled at the end of a slender, pink vine-tentacle that snaked out of her vagina. The tip of the bulb had a barbed, sharp spine that the tentacle pointed directly at me. Other tentacles rose up and, vice-like, pinned my head in position while the bulb-tentacle lunged at me. "Molly!" cried Taylor in fear.

And suddenly my scalp, just above my right ear, was punctured by a sharp pain. I was paralyzed with fear as I felt tentacles burrow out from the bulb under my skin, under my scalp, cheek, and neck. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the pink tentacle detach from the bulb and wither, leaving the bulb rooted in the side of my head. I whimpered in fear as the foreign object drilled into my skull.

Aunt Janice's tentacles released us and crept away. Taylor, freed, swung her face around too examine the bulb closely, while I brought a hand up to touch it. No sooner did my finger brush the bulb than I felt (!) it split open and unfurl it's contents. Taylor's eye widened in surprise, and I saw reflected in her pupil that the bulb had opened to reveal a labia-petalled pussy-flower with a dick-stamen was growing out of my head. Taylor examined it closely and snaked out her long tongue to give it a lick. We both gasped at the sexual sensation.

"It tastes sweet and salty," Taylor announced. "And it is beautiful. It suits you." She smiled. I blushed in pleasure. "But now isn't the time. Molly, we have to find who is doing this and stop them before anyone else is changed like your Aunt... like us."

"You're right," I replied, "but what can we do about it? I'm not sure we will be much use in an investigation or a pursuit."

Taylor grinned. "Ah, my dear Molly, I think I know just who did this."

"You do!?"

"Yes, and we have to go to tell your father!"

With Aunt Janice seemingly sated, we managed to slowly slither ourselves out from the embrace of the garden. It took some considerable effort to navigate the house, particularly stairs, but we eventually managed to drag/glide ourselves to my father’s study. Taylor gave me a glance that said follow my lead and we pushed the door open. Taylor, using all of our arms gave us a great heave and sent us gliding into the office.

My father started in surprise and stood, a look of shock on his face. "Molly...."

"I know it was you!" Boomed Taylor. "I know you did this Mr. Rycroft!"

I gasped and so did my father.

Taylor continued. "You're a transformation fetishist, aren't you Mr. Rycroft? You talked your wife into taking an extreme transformation and that satisfied your needs for a while, but lately you've felt your need growing. And then you found out your lover Annikah was planning to run off with her friend Candy, so you decided to transform them to fuel your fetish and keep them here as your dependent lovers!"

My father stammered.

"And then there was your sister-in-law, who clearly blames you for what happened to your wife and doesn't approve of your perversions. She has been a thorn in your side for years. It was a simple thing to transform her too, to make her into an inarticulate garden of love to please you and no longer get in your way!" Taylor gestured at our body with her hands and fondled our giant front breasts. "You just didn't expect their to be collateral damage, did you Mr. Rycroft?" She purred. "Do you like what you see?" Taylor swung her neck over and licked my cheek, all the while watching my father with her eye.

My father looked at us in mute horror but also... and it sickened me a little to recognize it, a certain amount of lust. Maybe he was guilty, maybe my father was a rampant transformist. Maybe we had been transformed as part of some sick, incestuous fantasy. Tears beaded in my eye as I felt a deep and distinct sense of betrayal.

"How could you!?" I shrieked.

My father, tears in his own eyes, looked at us and tried to speak...

But then loyal Bentley, the butler burst into the room. "Sir!" he cried, "You better come quick! Something has happened to Hayley! She's been transformed!"

Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for more.

The bulb in her head was a little much for me, but I like how it's turning out

23 (edited by KSG 2018-06-09 11:48)

Nice job with the new chapter!

Here's my interpretation of Taylor and Molly:
http://s10.postimg.cc/yv5wr4auh/CHTaylor_Molly.jpg

That's so delicously weird!

Wow. I wasn't sure how a realistic morph of their form would look, but you did a great job smile

My original interpretation is quite a bit different, but that's because I'm rooted more toward traditional anthropomorphics in design. But thinking about it, your's is the closer interpretation. The ram-cock is only supposed to be the size of a thigh, but the larger size in your pic makes the neck-wrapping a lot more viable.

My favorite TF takeaway here is the backwards-facing torso that is forced to remain spread-eagle. I can already see it in taur TFs, where the back of the upper half has one of them, allowing riders more "entertainment options".

Hell, just the forced spread-eagle legs by themselves inspires a lot. Take your regular naga with upper human half and bottom snake half, then tack on the forced spread-eagle legs that expose the pussy. Super hot. If it were up to me, I would make the change that you could close the legs, but there would also be a mental TF involved so that doing so would make you quickly aroused to the point where nothing else mattered but sex.

Chapter 5

My father ran from the room and made haste to the aid of Hayley.

Taylor and I, limited in motion as we were, were carried/dragged along behind by Bentley and Alfred, our cunt skirts sliding arousingly along the carpets, floors, and finally the lawns, leaving a slick trail.

When we finally arrived at the scene we found my father sitting on the ground, head in his hands and a transformed Hayley trotting around the grass. Trotting because my dear sister had been merged with her horse Barnabas. Where once there had been a slight, blonde haired girl saddled on a mighty stallion, now there was one creature that was a blend of the two.

I was relieved to see that merged-Hayley still had mostly had a human face: she had her blonde, curly hair, her pale skin, and her warm eyes shining with human intelligence. She also had long, mobile equine ears and a mouth, that while human in shape, was stretched into a blunt muzzle. Based on the way she smiled and whickered in greeting, I suspected, accurately, that my sister had lost the ability to speak.

Hayley's head was also much larger than before, expanded to the scale of her body which had the bulk and size of the horse Barnabas. Her head transferred to a long, wide neck that sunk into equine-looking shoulders coated in short brown fur. Instead of arms Hayley had equine forelegs that rippled in muscle and ended in hooves. Her breasts, greatly expanded and capped with animalistic teats hung heavily below her neck and between her forelegs. Her torso was largely that of a horse: furry and wide of chest, but tapering inward at her abdomen like a human woman before the flare of her mostly equine hips. Her hind legs were entirely the powerful hindquarters of a stallion. She also had a leather saddle which grew from her back and, as a final flourish, she had a long tail of her blonde curls.

Below her powerful body Hayley had the proud phallus and heavy scrotum and balls of the prize stallion Barnabas. She was exceptionally well hung, and based on the erection she was sporting, my sister was enjoying the sensations of her new body and genitals. As she pranced around, her horse tail flipped up showing the mottled, puffy cunt of mare. My little sister had become a huge, quadrupedal, hermaphrodite horse creature.

Taylor, getting over her shock more quickly than me, immediately launched into an interview of what happened with Mr. Mandle, Hayley's riding coach. He averted his eyes and explained that while Hayley was riding Barnabas through the jumping course, she and the horse had been struck by some manner of hypodermic darts. The darts, apparently carrying a payload of alchemy had caused the girl to sink into the stallion and for the two to merge into their new form. Mr. Mandle had shouted for help, getting the attention of loyal Bentley, before trying to find Hayley’s attacker. He ran for the abutting copse of trees, and hearing the desperate crash of someone fleeing through the woods, the riding coach offered pursuit, catching a glimpse of a shadowed man clothed in black. Mr. Mandle tripped on a root and lost the transformist in the thicket, but managed to find a discarded blowdart tube that must have been used in the attack. The man, looking deeply forlorn, begged our forgiveness for his failure.

I offered Mr. Mandle a brave smile, and told him that it was alright while Taylor chewed her enlarged lip thoughtfully, her eye roving in deep thought.

“Mr. Rycroft,” she eventually declared, “I believe I owe you an apology. You can’t be the transformist.”

My father looked up at us, eyes red and teary.

“Logistically you couldn’t have. If your man Bentley had came straight to your office for help…”

“Which I did,” Bentley offered.

“Then there is no way you could have been in your study with us and also fleeing through the woods from Mr. Mandle. You cannot be the culprit.” Taylor continued.

My father nodded. “I would never do this to my girls,” he said flatly.

“Yes, I suspect not,” Taylor soothed. “I thought that Molly and I may have been accidentally transformed, but Hayley was clearly the target here.”

I gasped as something occurred to me. “What if I had been the target in the conservatory and not Aunt Janice?”

Taylor studied the idea for a moment. “I think that may be unlikely, the garden seems an odd place to lay a trap for you. But it’s possible that you were a target and the transformist used your presence in the garden opportunistically to change multiple of their targets.”

“So what does this mean?” I asked.

“It means someone is trying to hurt your father by transforming his loved ones.” Taylor replied grimly.

“But who would do such a thing?”

“Elementary, Molly. Who is visiting your house that bears a professional and personal rivalry with your father?”

“Hoork,” growled my father.

We made all haste to the suite that Mr. Hoork was staying in. My father striding purposefully along and Taylor and I gliding along in his wake on our slick cunt-foot with increasing competence.

A few minutes later, and some help navigating stairs, we were outside Mr. Hoork’s chambers. My father reached to bang forcefully on the door and gave it a solid knock… which caused the unlatched door to swing inward. Taylor gave me a significant look as my father strode into the suite and shouted, “Hoork! Damn you! Show yourself!”

With no answer forthcoming we pushed our slippery body into the room. We surveyed the room, but saw no sign of Mr. Hoork; just my father pacing around furiously. “Hoork! Where are you hiding!?”

Taylor craned out her sinuous neck and tilted her head. “Listen,” she instructed quietly.

I strained my ears and heard a faint gurgling, bubbling sound. “The bathroom I asked?”

Taylor and I pulled our body into the adjoining bathroom and there we found what was left of Mr. Hoork.

Mr. Hoork, it seemed, had also been a victim of the transformist. Instead of the burly but slightly overweight magnate we found a living toilet. It seems that the man had sat for his daily bowel movement, and upon flushing, had released a transformative gas that merged him with his toilet. The gas had made the mans legs fuse the toilet pedestal, rooting him to the floor and house’s plumbing and made Mr. Hoork’s back and torso rear up, hunchback, to becoming a living toilet cistern. His face though, his face had become the toilet’s new bowl. Mr. Hoork his jaw stretch and elongate into a round upturned circle, his lips a kind of fleshy toilet seat, while his mouth hung lower, forming the actual basin of the toilet. The man’s eyes and nose remained, perched right where someone using a toilet would sit, so that the toilet-man would see their lowering asses and smell their excrement. I glanced into the toilet bowel-mouth and saw, under the water, that Mr. Hoork had retained his tongue. I gagged, this was truly a horrific transformation.

“Fuck!” my father said when he noticed.

“I guess he is innocent,” Taylor managed lamely.

We stared at one another wondering what to do, trying to conceive of who else could be responsible. What motive could there be to transform my father’s loved ones and his hated business rival? What unifying theme could there be? My father, after relieving himself in Mr. Hoork, was pacing thoughtfully while Taylor chewed on her lip and scowled. “Who could it be?” I wondered aloud.

And then we heard a commotion from down the hall.

“Reg!” my father shouted.

He grabbed our hands and dashed from the room, dragging us behind him like some kind of conjoined, pornographic sled.

He kicked the door to his friend’s suit and pulled us through.

To see that it was already too late! The transformist had struck again!

Uncle Reginald and his family had already been transformed. Fortunately, their new forms were not as extreme or humiliating as the fate of Mr. Hoork. Both Uncle Reginald and his son, Brant were conjoined to ‘Aunt’ Penelope. I say both were conjoined to Penelope, since the woman had been split in half, with part of her body stuck to each of the men. Uncle Reginald now had Aunt Penelope’s body from her hips up growing from his hips in a face-to-face configuration, as though they were in an embrace or dancing. Penelope had retained her soft, round ass in this transformation, and now Reginald’s penis, three feet long and flexible, but humanly narrow, grew from between his wife’s buttcheeks like a cats tail. Brant meanwhile had his mother’s body from the shoulders down growing from his butt like a humantaur. His upper torso was purely his, male and young and athletic, while his forelegs and fore-crotch were the penis and muscular legs he had before the transformation attack. Behind his original body, Brant now had Penelope’s armless torso growing from his backside, her large, slightly sagging breasts hanging heavily below him, and her legs, bent at the waist following him as hind legs. Aunt Penelope’s soft round ass and her pussy stuck out proudly behind him, making Brandt now an unexpected hermaphrodite.

The family looked stunned, but not horrified by their new circumstances. They were shuffling and moving and touching each other, trying to find out the nature of their changes. Uncle Reginald could feel his body and that of his wife’s conjoined torso, but had no control of Penelope. Brant could feel and control his whole body, his original and his new matronly posterior. Penelope could only control her torso growing from Uncle Reginald, but could feel the parts of her stuck to both her husband and her son. Penelope could also feel Reginald’s altered penis and apparently shared control of it with her husband. It was a bizarre new family dynamic.

“Reg… Penny… I’m so sorry…” stammered my father.

Taylor cut him off, taking a level headed command of the situation. “Mr. Burris, Mrs. Burris, Brant, did any of you see who did this to you.”

“Yes…” said Penelope, glancing back over her naked, spotted shoulder at us.

“It was a maid!” said Brandt stamping one of his mother’s former legs.

“Karen, I think.” said Uncle Reginald, who was the most frequent visitor. “She came into the room with a fire extinguisher and sprayed us with it…”

“Except,” murmured Penelope, “It must have been doctored. Spiked!”

Taylor and I glanced at my father who shrugged. “I don’t know why she would have done this… there has never been any sign of misbehavior or whatever this is before. She has worked for me for years...”

Taylor narrowed her one large eye, “Well we had better apprehend her before she causes any more mischief.”

Along with my father we moved into the hallway and all but immediately found Karen the maid. She was standing in the hallway wrinkling the hem of her French maid’s uniform looking worried and confused.

“What do you have to say for yourself!?” demanded my father loudly.

Karen jumped and looked at us nervously. “Wha-what? Did… did I do something?”

“You don’t remember?” Taylor asked suspiciously.

“I-I blacked out.” She said worry in her voice.

“What was the last thing you remember?” Taylor demanded.

“Well… I was dusting near the Mistress of the House….”

"Hello darling,” purred a new voice, “I do believe it’s your turn…”

I gasped in shock and looked along with everyone else up the hall. There stood another of the house’s maids: Elizabeth. Her eyes were glowing with a strange, purple light and she was smiling with a strange predatory look. She began to slink smoothly down the hall, one arm trailing along the wall and the other idly tossing a thin glass sphere filled with fluid. Our transformist revealed!

Elizabeth flashed her teeth, “You can’t imagine you escaped, sweet darling, can you?”

Except, I had known Elizabeth for over a year, and this creature while wearing her face was not behaving like her. Lizzy was a painfully shy and demure young woman, one who hid meekly in corners and murmured responses. This bold, provocative woman threatening us was nothing like her. “I don’t think that’s actually Lizzy,” I said quietly.

My father stepped in front of us, shielding us with his body.

Elizabeth stopped a few strides away, eyes flashing purple, arm cocked back to throw the glass sphere at my father. “You’ve owed me this for years!” she shrieked. And she hurled the glass sphere!

And Karen shoved past my father, intercepting the glass sphere with her body and slamming heavily into Lizzy!

The pair of maids fell to the floor, coated in the alchemical contents of the sphere, both already transforming. The two women began to flow together, merging with each other and their uniforms, squealing in orgasmic bliss the whole time. Their legs flowed together and became ostrich like, recurved and capped by large talons. Their hips swelled, merging with their skirts to become an ostrich like ball coverd in short black down and fringed with long white feathers. The back of the ball had a fan of longer black and white feathers and revealed a large and brilliant red cloaca. Their upper torso was covered in their four naked breasts and their four arms hung from their shoulders, forearms studded with plumage. Their necks grew side by side, nearly identical heads situated nearly cheek-to-cheek. Both women had grown larger mouths and sharp, elongated noses with long thin nostrils that sniffed the air while losing their eyes completely. Instead both women had gorgeous fathered plumage that grew in a small white crest, from just above their cheeks to long black feathers which draped back over their head and down backs. The merged maids stumbled to their new feet.

“What happened?” said the head with Lizzy’s meek voice.

“You transformed us you bitch!” squealed the head with Karen’s voice, nostrils flaring.

“And you transformed the Burris family.” Taylor surmised aloud. “Or rather neither of you did any transforming. Not really.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Elementary my dear Molly, the transformist has been using mind control to recruit unwitting agents.”

“Demons!” breathed my father.

“But who could even do such a thing?”

“I’ll show you! I know without a doubt who the culprit is!”

Chapter 6

“I’ll show you! I know without a doubt who the culprit is!” Taylor declared, dragging our shared body down the hallway as quickly as our four arms were able. My father followed awkwardly, clearly wanting to rush to the culprit, but not knowing their identity, was limited to our gradual slither. So together we made our pursuit, a pair of conjoined girls slipping on their enormous cunt and a well dressed man stutter-stepping along in their wake.

I glanced at Taylor, surveying the determined set of her eye. She was smart and courageous, and I didn’t doubt the powers of her deduction, but… she had been wrong before and this current theory sounded fantastical. Mind control? A known suspect bending ordinary people to their will? How could it be?

Taylor, perhaps seeing the puzzlement on my face, launched into an explanation. “I realized that their had to be more than one person performing the transformations. We know for a fact that the maid Elizabeth had attempted to transform Mr. Rycroft and Reginald Burris identified his family’s attacker as the maid Karen…”

“Reg has been here many times,” my father add, “he knows the regular staff well enough to identify them.”

“Which makes two confirmed agents,” Taylor continued, nodding at my father. “Mr. Mandel claimed that Hayley’s attacker was a man who fled into the woods on the property. Even if he was wrong about the gender of the agent, it is highly unlikely that Hayley’s attacker would be able to gather themselves quickly enough to perpetrate the Burris’ transformation or the attempted on Mr. Rycroft. Which means that there must be at least three agents, although I suspect the involvement of more.”

“But mind control?” I asked.

“Of the two agents whose identities we know for certain, Elizabeth and Karen, neither of them has an apparent motive for wanting to transform the family. It’s dubious either would be involved, but both together? I doubt it.” Taylor glanced at me, “And the one agent we saw in action, Elizabeth, was behaving uncharacteristically and erratically.”

“Yes,” I confirmed, “Lizzy was not herself then.”

“And afterward she and Karen both seemed confused, both claiming gaps in their memory. Not to mention that inhuman, purple glow in Elizabeth’s eyes during the attack itself… I think it speaks to an outside force, an outside will.” Taylor shrugged our shoulders. “I’m aware this sounds implausible, but we are already dealing with demon powered alchemy…” She gestured with her eye at our shared body as she kept pulling us along the floor and up to the second floor of the house.

“I’ll grant that your mind control theory might have some weight,” my father said, “but how can you possibly tell who the transformist is.”

Taylor smirked triumphantly, “Tell me Mr. Rycroft, what manner of… interaction does the staff have with your wife?”

My father stammered and blushed a little, “What could that possibly have to do with this?”

“I’ll show you.”

It became clear now that Taylor had lead us to my mother’s plinth. There she stood, all six feet of her phallic body, serene and surrounded by fresh cut flowers from the garden before it merged with Aunt Janice. We slithered up to mum, her towering central cock, her mound of breasts, the ring of cocks and cunts that encircled her. I felt our body growing hot and flushed as we approached, my nipple cocks stiffening, our cunts growing hotter and tighter. “Taylor?” I asked. She ignored me and reared her head gracefully to Mum’s body and wrapped her huge lips around one of my mother’s smaller cocks. I gasped as I felt the cock in Taylor’s mouth, inside our body and moaned as I felt Taylor sensitive, clitoral tongue lick the dick in her mouth. I moaned, revulsion and arousal warring as our body responded to the sexual contact.  Our dicknipples stiffened and our ram cock extended, beading with pre. Taylor bobbed her head, sucking and licking faster and faster until I tasted my mother’s semen erupt in Taylor’s mouth. I bit my lip and tried to control my sexual excitement.

“Hello my baby,” purred Taylor’s voice as she released Mum’s cock, her cyclopean eye glowing purple. “I’m so happy with how you’ve turned out.”

“Mum,” I gasped.

“And darling,” the mind controlled Taylor said, smirking at my father, “have you come to fulfill your obligations at last?”

“Mary?” my father asked, understanding dawning on his face. “What have you done?”

“What have I done!?” She snapped. “What have you failed to do? What of our promises?”

My father looked stunned and guity all at once.

“Mum, what are you talking about?” I asked.

“When I chose to become as I am, your father and I made a covenant.” Taylor’s voice said, “We promised each other we would both transform, that we would be together, copulating forever. He wanted to wait until you girls were older, but I couldn’t wait, so I transformed and he promised to join me in ten years.”

I was shocked. My mother had transformed when Hayley was still very little, when I was quite young. “It’s been at least fifteen years…”

“Precisely!” Mum snapped through Taylor. “I have come to collect my debt!”

My father looked guilty, “Mary, ten years wasn’t enough time. Hayley is only grown now…”

“Excuses! Lies!”

“Mum.. mother! What about everyone else you’ve transformed! Me, Hayley, Aunt Janice?”

“Interest,” Taylor’s voice purred. “Transformation is a gift, and since your father has refused to share in it, I have decided to give it to all of you! To rebuild this family!”

“But how? Why now?”

“Because it’s taken me this long to be ready for it. Mind control is hard, my baby, it has taken me years to master it. Your father and the staff have always fucked me, and while we were together I could feel their bodies: lithe, alive, beautiful. With practice I found I could touch their minds as well, feel their arousal and joy and happiness. Eventually I found I could ride their minds longer, see through their eyes and taste their lovers even after we were apart. Through determination and experimentation, I found I could do more than be a silent spectator, that I could actually take control of anyone who fucked me and make them do my bidding for a time. And that’s when I came up with my plan to transform you all!” Taylor’s indentured voice echoed around the large hall.

“And then,” Mum through Taylor continued, “it took time to pull together my plan: to use my darling’s body and connections to collect the necessary alchemy; to use the staff to scout the best strategies, to prepare the more elaborate traps ahead of time. It was the kind of careful planning only an immobile pile of genitals can really formulate.

“When all was in readiness, I simply waited for the perfect opportunity. And here it was: my darling was at the house and not away on business, both my girls were visiting on vacations, and the house was filled with other guests to join my new harem. It was the perfect time.” Taylor’s mouth drew back in a predatory smile. “And now there is just one last thing. Darling, it is time.”

My father looked at me, “Molly, I’m so sorry. This, this is all my fault. I… I got cold feet. I loved my humanity too much, loved the women and the power and the luxury. I was scared to give it all up. And so I broke the promise to your mother and did all of this.” He reached into his shirt and pulled out a small vial on a necklace chain. “And it’s time I made amends.”

My father began stripping off his clothes and walking towards my mother. He lifted the vial and addressed the mute phallus. “Mary, I didn’t forget my promise. I carried it with me every day, like a chain of guilt. I love you, and I always meant to be with you again. And I will be!”

With that my father opened the vial and drank the contents, walking towards Mum. His legs swelled into pillars of flesh and he grew taller and larger with every step. His arms grew massive forcing him to crawl. His penis lengthened and widened and along with his original limbs became massive pachyderm legs that carried his torso to hover over my mother’s huge central phallus. Now my father’s torso began to swell, growing huge heavy breasts which hung below him and the centre of his body split open to form the labia of a massive central cunt. His back swelled, grew into the dome of a single enormous breast with a giant brown nipple at its apex. The five legs of his body twisted until they were equally spaced, and from among his hanging breasts grew six tentacles, three capped with cocks and three ending in cunts, each corresponding to the smaller genitals on my mother’s immobile body. “Molly, I love you and your sister,” my father gasped as his head dissolved into his huge body, now a canopy of breasts and genitals held above my mother’s phallic body by mammoth legs.

No sooner did my father’s body stop changing, did my altered parents start to copulate. My father’s legs bent and lowered the huge cunt at the centre of his body down onto my mother’s central cock shaft, slowly filling his new body with her girth. His genital tentacles blindly sought out the small cocks and vaginas on my mother and began to fuck them with abandon. And then my father flexed his five legs and began to pump himself on mother, fucking her earnestly, slamming onto her in a way that made the floors of the house creak. Faster and harder they went until Mother’s cock body pulsed, spewing her semen into father, and father’s legs shuddered as he orgasmed, a small fountain of milk shooting from the nipple at the pinnacle of his new body. It was impossible to tell, but I hoped my parents were happy.

The purple colour left Taylor’s eye. She blinked. “So? Was I right?”

“Indubitably, my dear Taylor, indubitably.”

The End.

Damn, that story sure ended in a (gang)bang. Nice twist