Topic: Lindsey's Changing Life

A commission done for Esunalily.  I hope you all enjoy it.

“How is Suzie?”
           Maggie, one of my roommates, looked up from where she was sitting.  We were both at the hospital after another of our roommates, Suzie, had an accident.
           “She…hasn’t changed.” Maggie said hesitantly.  “But…I don’t know…it’s hard to believe it’s her.  I mean, if her face wasn’t left unchanged it would be impossible for anyone to tell.”  Maggie took a quick glance through the glass of the door.  “I just…just couldn’t stand to be in there anymore.  I know we all promised to stand by her…but…”
           I put my hand on her shoulder.  “It’s ok.  We’re all a little freaked out right now.  Image how Suzie feels; she’s barely more than a head.  We still don’t know why this happened, but things will calm down in a few weeks.  The change will start to feel normal.  Go get something to eat and I’ll see you tomorrow.  Amina is going to come by and relieve me in the morning.”
           I waited until Maggie rounded the corner before I stepped into the room.  Despite my brave talk, more than a small part of my psyche wanted me to turn around and run.  I shut the door softly and took a few steps over to the bed.  Almost the entire set of sheets was flat, save for the bit just below Suzie’s head.
           That was…all that was left.  Just Suzie’s pretty face, one I had always been a bit jealous of.  My nose is a bit too fat and my lips too small, but hers were perfect.  Suzie still had a neck, but it ended about four inches below her jaw.  The rounded end contained her vagina, which looked the same as the time I accidently saw it when we went to the beach together.  The one change to Suzie’s head was the loss of her lovely locks.  A dozen thick tentacles had replaced her long blonde hair.  They always looked slimy and had suckers and the tips were a bit too phallic for my comfort…
           Ok Lindsey, pull yourself together.  That’s your best friend on the bed there.  The one who you met the first day of class and shattered your worry you’d never make any friends.  She might look a little different now, but she’s still Suzie.
           I sighed and took a seat in the chair beside the bed.  A chair I would sit in all night, to be here if and when Suzie woke up.  I knew if it was me in that bed, the first thing I would want to see would be one of my friends.  I owed Suzie that much.
           I just wish I had a better explanation of what happened.  The five of us (Maggie, Suzie, Amina, Lidia, and myself) had gone to an off campus house party last week.  We all didn’t remember much of what happened.  There…might have been some underage drinking.  I mean, the drinking laws in the country are absurd…and I’m getting off topic.  All we know is four of us were back at our house when I woke up the next morning.  After several unreturned phone calls, Amina and I decided to drive back over to the party house to see if Suzie was still there.
           She was, lying in some bushes out front.  At first I thought she had just gotten blitzed and slept the night outside, but then I saw she was only a head.  I might have screamed loudly at that discovery.  Sue me; let’s see how composed you are when you find the severed head of your best friend.
           To make a long story short what followed was a long set of interviews with police and hospital staff.  Transformations like this aren’t unheard up, though they only happened a handful of times a year.  No one was certain what caused them and speculation was rife on internet message boards devoted to the topic.  I had delved into a few after the accident and felt like I needed a bottle of bleach to clean my brain after.  There were a few pieces of useful information, but the rest…let’s not talk about the rest.  Not yet at least.  Though I didn’t know it, I would come to find a kernel of truth in some of the more fanciful data.

It was another few days before Suzie woke up and over another week before we could take her home.  As expected, Suzie was a bit panicked by her reduced form.  It took ten minutes and one terminally soaked history paper to get her to calm down.  I’m just glad I was with her at the time, it would have been much more difficult and traumatizing if one of the hospital staff had to do it.  Both to nurse and patient.
           The doctors spent Suzie’s remaining hospital time running tests, both to try to figure out what happened to her and to determine the capabilities of her new body. It turned out she wasn’t as helpless as I initially feared, being able to control her hair tentacles.  Suzie’s control with them still wasn’t great, but she could grab big things and almost walk if she needed to.
           When the time to take her home finally arrived, the pair of us exited the hospital with Suzie in a baby stroller.  A few passing people who peeked inside were universally left in my wake with dumbfounded expressions on their faces.
           When we got back to the house we threw Suzie a “welcome home” party.  We had a cake and everything.  I plucked Suzie from her stroller and carried her around the house to show off a few modifications we had made.  For example, all the doors now had handles instead of knobs to make them easier to open.  We had also moved Suzie’s food to the lower shelves.
           What got Suzie excited the most was the “mobility assistance unit” the mechanically inclined Lidia had designed for her.  To me it looked like the Frankensteining of an off-road skate board and a child’s booster seat, but Suzie had a blast riding it around the house.
           Eventually it grew late and all of us had class in the morning.  We previously decided it wasn’t safe to let Suzie sleep alone, at least not yet, and we asked who she wanted to spend the night with.  To no-one’s surprise, Suzie picked me.  So when we got back to my room, Suzie’s new bed was already there.  It had started life as one of those oval dog beds, but Lidia had done her magic and it now looked comfy enough I was tempted to try it.  I gently set down Suzie before leaving the room to get changed.  A few minutes later I came back and turned off the lights.  As I climbed into bed I told Suzie that if she needed anything all she needed to do was shout.  I would be right there for her.  Suzie told me she was comfortable and wished me a pleasant sleep.
           As much as I wished such a thing to happen, my mind was too crowded with thoughts of the future.  Suzie’s must have been as well, for I thought I heard muffled crying coming from her direction several times that night.

Three days later I returned to the house exhausted from a test.  No sooner had I made it through the front door then I was greeted by loud frustrated noises coming from the couch.  I dropped my bag and hurried to find Suzie curled up in a ball, crying.  "Suzie, what's wrong?  Where's Lidia?"
           Our techie roommate was supposed to be watching Suzie and if she had skipped out without a good reason I would be giving her a stern talking to.  "She needed to go work on a group project.  Her stupid partner moved their meeting up so she could go have dinner with her boyfriend.  Lidia really didn't want to go, but the project was 10% of her grade.  I said it was alright, that I could look out for myself for a few hours."
           "By the yelling when I came in, I'm not sure that was a truthful statement."
           "My life wasn't in danger or anything, it's just…well…" she flushed.  "My mind got stuck on Lidia's partner having a boyfriend.  Something I can't have now.  I mean, only a complete pervert is going to want to be with someone who's equal parts head and tentacles.  I tried to turn on the TV and watch something but our Netflix queue is full of nothing but the stupid romances Amina and Maggie like to watch.  That made me both depressed and horny, which let me tell you is a terrible place to be in.  I've been incredibly aroused since the accident but trying to play with myself…I don't know…things don't seem to work the same way."  She broke into tears.
           I sat down on the couch and lifted my best friend into my lap.  "Suzie, please don't cry.  I'm here for you and we'll get through this together."
           The outpouring of tears dropped a few levels.  "You mean that?"
           "On my oath as you best friend."
           This brought out a smile.  "Thanks Lindsey.  You really are a good friend." A pause.  "I really don't know how to ask this, it's so embarrassing, but…" Suzie flushed, darkening her cheeks to a crimson shade, "could you help me get off?  Just having you here is doing wonders for my depression, but now I'm even hornier.  I think my sexuality took a beating along with everything else."
           It was my turn to blush.  I had never been a very sexual person.  Ever since embracing my attraction to the other sex I only went on a handful of dates, none of which had ever gone well.  I had experimented a bit on my own, but found my attempts…unsatisfying.  Helping Suzie would be a trial for both of us.  "I'll try.  I've never done anything like this before, so you'll have to tell me what feels good or not."
           I started with stroking her head tentacles.  They were a bit slimy, but they didn't cling to my hands.  It was more like they were lubed to reduce friction.  The slipperiness allowed me to slide over all the little bumps of her suckers.  By the time I made it from the crown of Suzie's head to the tip of the tentacle her eyes were closed in pleasure.  I alternated tentacles, giving each a good measure of attention before moving on to the next.  As I worked they seemed to be growing bigger, more round as the suckers reduced in size.  With the glans shaped heads they now looked like a dozen dicks hanging from Suzie's scalp.
           This was reinforced a moment later as Suzie spasmed and I was suddenly covered in white fluid from a dozen sources.  It was all over my chest and soaked into my lap.  One errant dick tentacle even sprayed onto my face, luckily only getting my cheek and ear.
           If Suzie looked embarrassed before you could cook an egg on her face now.  "Lindsey, I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to make a mess.  I was going to warn you when I got close but your hands felt so good I just couldn't bring myself to stop you."
           "It's ok.  I expected some discharge but not quite this amount.  Good thing this outfit is easily washable.  More important to me is how you are feeling."
           "Much happier but only slightly less horny."
           "Well I need to take a shower anyway and you could probably use one too.  Want me to try again in the shower?"
           Suzie just beamed, too happy to speak.  I picked her up and made my way over to the bathroom.

I let out a sigh of relief as I clicked send.  It would be my partner's duty to look over the report and send it in.  Glancing at the clock I realized just how late it was, the new day was less than twenty minutes away.
           I pushed away from my desk and walked over to pull a small box out of the lower drawer of my bedside table.  I knew exactly what I needed now to relax.  Some of Suzie's insatiable horniness must have been rubbing off on me.  Ever since I first helped her with the problem three weeks ago I had discovered a tiny fire growing within myself.
           I set the box on my bed and opened it, revealing a dildo, vibrator, and a bottle of lube.  They had been a gift from my older sister when I first moved away to college.  In the past two weeks I had used them more than in the entire preceding period.
           I stripped off my clothes and lay back on the bed, picking up the dildo and the bottle of lube.  I gave it a healthy coating before sliding the rubber stick into my special place.  As I lay back and enjoyed the sensations, I could swear my pussy looked bigger.  Not drastically, maybe just a half inch or so.  I probably wouldn't have noticed except it was now level with a freckle that had previously been higher.
           That was another strange thing.  Normally my bush covered the freckle.  Only when I parted the hairs or trimmed down for bikini season was it visible.  Was my pussy fur thinning out or something?
           I let out a small chuckle.  Clearly tiredness was making me paranoid.  I needed to get off and go to bed already.  I tried picturing a few of my classmates I thought were hot, but it didn't help much.  Then I pictured Suzie's face, the happiness on it as my hands around her delicate tentacles brought her to orgasm.  That brought me over the edge, but it was a lot less satisfying than I hoped.  Thirty seconds later it was over, leaving me both a figurative and literal mess.

"Have you noticed anything weird around the house lately?" I asked Amina.  We were shopping at the mall together.  Her for some new headscarves, me for a new set of bras.  Mine had started to pinch really badly last week.  When they measured me at the store I was surprised to find I had jumped from a B to a C cup.  Not something I would normally complain about (except for the cost of upgrading my bra collection), but it was just another odd item to add to the pile of strange occurrences since Suzie came home.
           "It's been nothing but weirdness since Suzie came back." Amina replied, paralleling my thoughts.  "Lidia started wearing skirts, which I couldn't bribe her into before.  Maggie's always wearing gloves and tights.  I haven't seen anything odd with you yet, but I'm expecting it any day."
           "Thanks for the vote of confidence."
           "What do you expect me to say?  We all knew life was going to get weird when we brought her home."
           "I don't know…."  I was saved by the vibration on my phone.  I read the message and put it away.  "We need to get back.  Lidia's terrible project partner is at it again and we don't want to leave Suzie unattended for too long."

That night it was my turn to host Suzie for the evening.  As I was about to turn off the lights she asked, "Lindsey, do you mind if I join you in bed tonight?"
           I paused, finger on the switch.  What exactly was Suzie asking me?  I admit our bond had surprisingly grown stronger, but was she trying to take it to the next level?  "Any particular reason why?"
           "This house gets really cold at night.  Even with the blankets Lidia rigged up I'm still shivering half the night."
           "And you think curling up with me is the solution?  Aren't you worried about getting squished?"
           "I'm pretty elastic." Suzie joked, bending a tentacle in a circle.  "And I can always tickle you if I need you to roll over."
           "Fair enough." I went over, picked Suzie up, and deposited her on the bed before turning off the lights.
           I pulled back the covers and slid over into the center of the bed.  This would be the first time I had slept with someone besides my parents in the same bed and it was not how I had pictured the event.  I found Suzie already curled up into a ball and wrapped my arms around her.  "Night Suzie." I said softly.
           "Night Lindsey." she replied as I hugged the reduced woman to my chest.  The blackness claimed us both as we spooned together.

I drifted in a sea of semi-consciousness.  I could feel something warm wrapped around me.  Strips of warmth caressed my breasts, curled tightly around my waist, and looped between my legs to cradle my tender places.  As I shifted I could feel the warm strips adjust, as if something alive had me in its grip.
           I slowly opened my eyes to be confronted with the gently sleeping face of Suzie.  We were pressed close, almost nose to nose.  Was this another of those dreams I was so embarrassed about, the ones where I longed for her to pleasure me like I pleasured her?
           Then I blinked and the sleep born illusion shattered.  I really was looking at Suzie, the warm flesh wrapping my body was really her tentacles.  This revelation caused me to struggle against the tentacles binding hands.
           My motion woke up Suzie, who blinked at me stupidly.  "Morning Lindsey."  She blinked, clearly undergoing the same thought processes I had just undertaken.  Then all the tentacles around me loosened and Suzie moved them to push herself away from me.  Her movements were so sudden Suzie almost pitched herself off the bed.  "Lindsey, I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.  You're just so warm and soft I couldn't help myself."
           "I'm not uncomfortable…I mean I am…I don't know.  We were always platonic friends but ever since your accident I find myself wanting to get closer to you.  It makes no sense to me.  I'm straight, I like boys.  But half the time when I masturbate these days I find myself picturing you."  Getting that admission off my chest should have been a relief, but instead I was filled with dread.  What if Suzie rejected me, told me she didn't want me?
           Instead of doing either of those things, Suzie used her tentacles to crawl back over to me.  She pushed me onto my back and levered herself up to sit on my chest.  "It makes me so happy to hear that.  I've had a crush on you since we met, but I kept it to myself as I knew you didn't swing that way.  You've been so good to me since my change, so mindful of my needs.  I think it's now time I help satisfy some of your needs."
           I opened my mouth to reply but Suzie draped a tentacle over it.  "Shh, just lay back and enjoy the pleasure."
           That tentacle withdrew and I could feel others wrap around my body.  Two wrapped around the base of each breast and constricted, lifting my bosoms skyward.  Two more played with my lower lips.  I felt something warm on my right nipple and looked down to see Suzie giving it a lick before suckling once again.  I felt the tentacles down below grip into my skin and slowly pull me open for their fellow.  I let out a squeak as I felt the tip of something press inside.  It was big and warm and unmistakably phallic.
           Without warning Suzie lifted herself up to kiss me at the same time she plunged her tentacle deep into my special place.  I kissed her back just as hard, lost in the overwhelming pleasure.  I found my own hands reaching up and playing with the small vagina at the base of her neck as Suzie continued to assault my vagina and mouth.
           I don't know how long we lay there, wrapped up in pleasure, before we both reached climax.  I pulled Suzie tighter to me to muffle the noise as the fire inside me burned impossibly hot.  I could feel soothing liquid squirt into the deepest recesses of my body, quenching the fire one spurt at a time.
           We both lay back exhausted while Suzie's tentacles slowly softened.  In that time the exuberation faded and my mind was once more filled with doubts.  I had just fucked…been fucked by my best friend.  Another woman…at least that was how I still saw her.  My sexuality was spinning and I wasn't sure how it would land.  What was worse, our actions might have doomed an otherwise healthy relationship.
           "I need to go shower, I have a group meeting in half an hour." I told Suzie as I got out of bed.  We both knew I didn't, that instead I needed time to think.  "Can you get one after on your own?"
           "I'll manage." Suzie replied.  As I gathered up my shower supplies she continued, "Lins, whatever happens next, I'm glad we did that."
           I didn't answer, couldn't answer, so I did the only thing I could.  I gathered my things and left the room.  When I came back after my shower Suzie was gone.

I stood before the mirror in my room and studied the changes to my body.  Below my neck all my body hair had thinned away to nothing, leaving my skin completely smooth.  My breasts grew another cup size, their second in less than a month.  And finally my pussy's growth was now obvious, my clit now protruding where my belly button used to be.  I had tested my oversized vagina out with a suitably oversized dildo I bought off the internet and discovered the change was more than skin deep.  The dildo had been 14 inches long and four wide and I had taken it without the slightest bit of trouble.
           What was troubling was I now knew the source of my all these changes.  It had been a week since Suzie and I connected on a level far beyond any before.  A week since I had been able to look at her, to bear being in her presence. Not because I hated her, even though I should giving she was the cause of all these strange happenings.  No, I was avoiding Suzie because of the burning desire inside me and my fear of what would happen to me if I embraced it.  My life had gotten so strange since her accident.  Was I really willing to turn myself into a freak to be with her?  Would she still care for me if I became one?  All I knew was I had more questions than answers and I was afraid to proceed.
           Fate however wasn't willing to wait for me to make up my mind.  There was a faint tapping on my door, a knock from a creature without knuckles.  Suzie.  "Lindsey, can we talk?"
           I took another look at my ruined reflection.  "Go away; I don't want to talk to you."
           "I know you don't.  But we need to.  Things happened that we can't undo.  That I don't want to undo.  If I'm going to lose you as a friend, I at least want one last chance to salvage our relationship."
           Suzie sounded so earnest.  We really had been best friends, so I decided to give her a chance.  I pulled on my sleep robe and opened the door for her.  Suzie's eyes were a bit red, as if she had been crying.
           "Can I come in?" Suzie asked hesitantly.  I stepped aside so she could scuttle into the room.  As I shut the door Suzie performed an awkward leap and crawled up onto the bed to face me.
           "You're here, now what do you have to say?"
           "That last time we were together…"
           "You mean when we finally fucked."
           "If you want to be vulgar, yes.  I would have called it making love, as I believe it was the ultimate expression of the bond between us.  You seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was at the time."
           "That was before I realized what it was doing to me."
           "Making you feel good?  Putting a dent in your sexuality?"
           "No…I mean yes…I mean…being with you is changing me."
           "Into what, a better person?  You've been so patient, so caring with me since my accident.  It's one of the reasons I fell in love with you."
           The "L" word stunned me for a second.  "You…love me?"
           "I do.  I feel safe in your arms, like nothing bad could ever happen to me again.  The terrible realities of my change fade away and I actually feel relaxed for the short windows of time we spend together."
           "Are you capable of loving a freak?  Because that's what your love is doing to me."  I opened my robe and showed off my changes.  The bigger breasts, the hairlessness, the vaginal cleft that ran way too far up my torso.  Suzie's eyes went wide as she took it all in.  "All my changes started after I milked you the first time.  Whatever changed you is still in your cum and now it's changing me to."
           Suzie reached out a tentacle and ran it down my stomach, the tip lightly touching my enlarged lower lips.  "Yes."
           "Yes?"
           "Yes I am still capable of loving freaky you.  In fact you're even more attractive to me this way."  This admission caused Suzie to blush.  "Do you want to know a secret?  I've been masturbating to images of changed women since before I came to college.  I consider them the pinnacle of sexual perfection.  When I ended up one myself, I wasn't sure if my dreams had come true or the universe was playing some sort of joke on me.  Finding you changing too…the guess the answer depends on how you want our relationship to proceed…"
           I sat down on the bed beside Suzie and through about it.  There were really only two choices.  I could completely cut Suzie out of my life.  Even the slightest contact could further exacerbate my condition.  I would have to move out of the house, maybe even change schools.  All that to keep my body only slightly freaky, normal enough that the people walking down the street wouldn't notice.  Getting intimate though…any partner would be in for a hell of a surprise when I dropped my panties.
           One the other hand, I had a willing partner right here with me.  Sure I would end up looking odd, but was that too big a price to pay for happiness?  Suzie sure seemed to be enjoying her new body, despite all its problems.  But what would happen in the future?  I would be able to look after her now, but what would we do if I ended up only a head like her?
           I looked down to see Suzie snuggled into my lap as I absently stroked one of her tentacles.  The motion was almost automatic, it just felt right.  I think that was the tipping point that made up my mind.  "I think it was a dream come true."
           She perked up.  "Really?  Are you sure Lindsey?"
           I nodded.  "As long as you're willing to put up with whatever changes result, I still want to be with you."
           With a cry of "Oh Lindsey", Suzie sprung up and kissed me hard on the lips.  She wrapped around my body to give her the leverage to drive in for a long, passionate, connection.  When we broke apart I said, “Suzie, I want you inside me."
           The tentacles woman wasted no time in fulfilling my request.  I felt a gentle probing around my kitten, then a wave of fullness and pleasure.  I felt it wriggle around and had my first mini-orgasm right there.
           "More, I need more!" I cried, half delirious from the pleasure.  Suzie wriggled another tentacle inside me.  At my repeated cries she then slid in a third and fourth.  I felt like I was being stretched to the breaking point but it felt so good I didn't care.  I went on kissing the top of Suzie's head as her lovely tongue swirled around my nipples.  I felt Suzie stiffen, then what felt like a tsunami of cum blasted through me.  I was surprised some of it didn't leak out my mouth.  The sensation sent me over the edge too and waves of absolute bliss washed through my body.
           We collapsed back on the bed and I wrapped my arms around Suzie, holding her gently to my chest.  After a long minute a muffled, "I love you Lindsey" drifted up from around my breasts.
           "I love you too Suzie." I replied, the words 100% genuine.  No matter what the consequences would be, I would gladly pay them to keep Suzie by my side.

House meeting at 8 PM on Friday to discuss some changes.  Please message Lindsey if you can't make it so we can reschedule.
           That was the note Suzie and I left on the fridge the next morning.  After another mind blowing round of sex we got to talking about breaking our relationship, and what it would mean, to the rest of the household.  We'd used house meetings to discuss events that affected the whole household before, so we decided that was the best forum.  Unfortunately that was three days away; three days that Suzie and I decided to mostly abstain from each other's company.  Every time we came together it resulted in changes in my body and I still wanted to look human enough by the time we had the meeting.  Both of us didn't think we had the willpower to resist doing the horizontal tango if left alone together.
           At about 7:45 on Friday, I went out to the living room for the meeting.  I was wearing an oversized robe, a pair of socks, and nothing else.  This meeting would involve a lot of show and tell after all.  To my surprise I found Suzie sitting on the couch, watching the clock with anticipation.  "Hello beautiful."  I told her as I sat in the love seat.
           Suzie's eyes lit up with joy and hunger.  "Hello back.  Do you mind if I join you over there until the meeting starts?  That chair looks mighty comfy."
           "It is a pretty nice chair and your company would make it better.  But we'd have to stick with light petting with the meeting so close."
           "I can deal with that, as long as you promise me a nice long round of toe curling sex later."
           Suzie scuttled over and I lifted her into my lap.  As I stroked her tentacles I commented, "But you don't have any toes."
           She grinned at me.  "I don't, but everyone else in the house still does.  Maybe one or more will want to join us tonight."
           "That would be nice." I replied.  We sat there enjoying each other's company until 8 PM rolled around.
           Right before 8 Maggie and Amina came out and sat on the couch together.  Now that I thought about it, those two had been spending an awful lot of time together.  We had to wait another five minutes before Lidia came out.  "Sorry, stupid Skype group meeting ran late." Lidia said as she pulled over a chair.  "What's this house meeting about?"
           "It's about all the changes this household has been going through since my accident." Suzie said.
           "You mean all the stuff we've done to look after you, is that the problem?" Maggie asked, a bit confused.
           "No, you’ve all given me wonderful care.  The changes I'm talking about are a bit more physical.  Lindsey, would you care to demonstrate?"
           I set Suzie down on the ottoman and undid the tie on my robe.  I let it fall, giving my roommates an unobstructed view of my changed body.  I should have felt embarrassed, but instead was getting turned on by their stares.
           "What? How…" Lidia exclaimed, pointed at my chest.  After my last two rounds of sex with Suzie, my clit was now up to my ribs, my vaginal cleft over a foot long.  My breasts were hefty DDs and there were two dark spots underneath I was pretty sure were developing into a second set of nipples.
           "Exposure to Suzie." I explained while bending my leg at an impossible angle.  I wasn't sure if my bones were disappearing or segmenting, either way I found myself incredibly flexible.  "Or more specifically, Suzie's cum."
           "That explains…" Lidia started, fumbling with the catch on her skirt.  She let it fall to the floor, revealing a lack underwear underneath.  For good reason, as it would take a very impressive piece of cloth to contain the foot long, coke can thick cock dangling limply from her crotch.  Lidia turned slightly to show Amina and Maggie, allowing me to see she had a second dick hanging from between her butt cheeks.  It had to be just as long as the one in front.  No wonder she had gone to skirts, trying to fit those monsters into pants would have been incredibly difficult, not to mention painful.  "They started growing after you begged me to jerk you off that one time."
           "How many times did you help her?" Amina asked critically.
           "Only three or four times."
           Amina looked at me.  "And you?"
           "At least a dozen.  And we've…um…had sex three times.  My biggest changes happened after that point."
           Amina looked thoughtful.  "It might not just be her fluids that are contagious.  I have only helped Suzie twice and yet…"
           Amina surprised us by reaching up and undoing her headscarf.  For the first time since I'd met her I saw Amina's hair, at least what I'd thought was hair.  She had two huge tentacles growing out of the back of her head.  She almost looked like one of the Twi'leks from Star Wars.  Amina undid her long dress next, revealing that wasn't her only change.  Her legs from the knees up had merged into a single ovaloid tube.  I was amazed she was still able to walk.
           Folding her dress neatly Amina said to Maggie, "Go on, show them your changes too."
           Maggie flushed.  "No, it's too embarrassing."
           "Go on." said Suzie.  "It's not like we're going to be critical of changes when we're showing ones of our own."
           "Yea,” I seconded.  “We're all transformed girls here, you don't have anything we haven't seen before."
           With a sigh, Maggie reached down and removed her tights.  In a way she was the opposite of Anima, her transformation changing Maggie's lower legs while leaving the upper intact.  The falling dark fabric revealed Maggie's lower legs had split into five long, thin tentacles apiece.  When she pulled off her gloves, her arms had undergone a similar change.  Five skinny tentacles extruded from each elbow.  She held out one arm and they lazily waved around, as if glad to be freed from their confinement.
           "I don't even know why this has happened to me.  Sure I've looked after Suzie but we never did anything sexual."
           Suzie gave a sheepish grin.  "I tend to leak on everything, especially when I haven't been milked in a while.  My blankets, the floors, even the couch you're sitting on probably all have traces.  Have you noticed any points when you transformation rapidly advanced?"
           Amina and Maggie shared a look.  Amina was the one who finally spoke.  "It was right after we started sleeping together."
           That was a bit of a shock.  I had always suspected Suzie was a bit bi, but I thought the rest of my roommates were all straight.  "The first time was an accident."  Maggie continued.  "Suzie wasn't feeling well and I put her to bed early.  When I checked on her later she was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake her."
           Amina picked up the tale.  "I was up working on a project and Maggie asked if she could crash in my room for the night.  I let her have the bed until I needed it.  After that…I remember working super late into the night and heading to bed on autopilot.  I completely forgot Maggie was there.  Waking up the next morning was…awkward to say the least."
           "I'll say, I nearly fell out of the bed.  Waking up with you spooned around me…it felt both wrong and right."
           "With the way you ran out of the room I expected to have you yell at me the next time we spoke.  Instead you asked if I would sleep with you again."
           "When did the sex start?" Suzie asked.
           “Just two weeks ago.  It was a mutual thing, the next step in our relationship.  At first it was hesitant and fumbling, but we've been doing it two to three times a week since."
           "I was worried how Amina would take my changes, until she showed me she was changing too."  Maggie said.  "She cared for the person I was inside, willing to love me no matter what I looked like."
           "Sound familiar?" Suzie asked me with a wink.  I picked her up and gave her a kiss.
           "So I've been the only one sleeping alone the past few weeks." Lidia said dejectedly.
           "That might be why your changes are the least developed." Suzie noted.  "I think sex with other people, or even possibly masturbation, brings on the changes in addition to interaction with my fluids."
           "That's good to know now, but I wish I knew it months ago.  Now I have to spend the rest of my life as a freak.  A lonely freak, as it seems having sex with anyone could make them change as well."
           "I'm sure you'll find someone out there who will love you the way you are.  Just like Suzie has Lindsey and I have Maggie." Amina noted.  "But the more pressing issue is where we go from here."
           "I've been thinking about that and I really only see three options." I said, ticking them off on my fingers.  "The first is we all immediately separate and refrain from contact with each other.  That might stop the changes or even allow them to reverse.  However, I think that's the option I want the least."  The others shook their heads in agreement.  "Option two is we carry on like normal.  We let the changes slowly develop and deal with them as they come.  We still get to be together and with some precautions we can prevent other people changing."
           "That doesn't sound too bad."  Maggie said.  "What's option three?"
           "Option three is we get all the changes out of the way now.  Assuming they work like Suzie's, there has to be some stop point.  Once we reach it we shouldn't transform anymore.  Personally, this is my choice."
           "But what if you're wrong?" This came from Amina.
           "Then we could all end up as quivering piles of tentacles and genitals.  But I think it's worth the risk."
           "You do?"
           "I do.  Just like I've come to realize Suzie is perfect for me, I want to become perfect for her."
           A long minute of silence followed my words.  Amina was the one who broke it.  "Say we all wanted option three, how would we go about it?"
           "The changes seem to express faster with sexual episodes, even more so with a partner.  If we want to go down this road, my suggestion is we have a giant orgy together.  With all of us infected and swapping fluids, I believe the changes will come on rapidly."
           "An…orgy?"  The rest of my roommates looked at me blankly, then at each other.
           "I'm in." cried Suzie.
           "Of course you're in.  It's your girlfriend who suggested it.  Plus you're already changed all the way."
           "I'm in too."  Maggie said, stand up.
           "Maggie, why?" Amina asked in confusion.
           "It's like Lindsey said.  I want to see my final form.  I want to make myself perfect for you as you mold yourself to be perfect for me.  Please say you'll join me."
           "I…yes.  Damn the consequences, yes."
           "I guess that just leaves me." Lidia said and we all turned in her direction.  "I guess I'll need to bust out my inflatable air mattress as there's no way we'll all fit in one bed."
           "So you're in?" I asked her.
           "Definitely." Lidia replied.
           The next few minutes were a bustle of activity as the five of us got everything ready.  Clothes were removed and tossed in a pile.  Toys were pulled out of a variety of hiding places and laid out with plenty of lube.  It took the combined efforts of Lidia, Maggie, and Amina to get the air mattress in place and inflated.  By the time everything was ready we were all breathing heavily and sweating and the fun hadn’t even started yet.
           “How are we going to do this?” Amina asked. “I don’t think any of us have been to an orgy before.”
           “As Lindsey suggested it, how about she lays on the mattress first and we go at her from all angles.  After we all cum at least once we can rotate positions.” Suzie suggested.
           “Works for me.” I replied, stretching out in the middle of the squishy surface.
           “Where do you want the rest of us?” Lidia asked.
           “Amina, are your head tentacles sensitive?”
           Uncharastically, Amina blushed.  “Very.  Maggie is able to bring me to orgasm just by massaging them.”
           “How about you feed one into my love hole.  I’ll give you the massage of your life.  Lidia, why don’t you stand by my head so I can suck on your new sticks.”
           “I call dibs on your breasts.” Suzie interrupted.
           “Fine, as long as you play with Amina and Lidia’s as well.”
           “Where do you want me?” Maggie asked.
           I thought about it.  “I’m running out of real estate.  Why don’t you be the floater?  You can flit from person to person, putting your skills to work where they’re most needed.”
           “Ok, but I get to be in the center next.”
           “Damn, I was hoping to be next.” Lidia said.
           “I think you’ll be better later.” I noted.  “Once your dicks grow in a bit bigger.”
           And with that, we were off to the races.  Suzie slid lube up and down one of Amina’s head tentacles and Middle Eastern girl slid it slowing into the hole between my legs.  I begged her to go faster until Lidia stuck her dick in my mouth to shut me up.  Between that, Amina’s long strokes, and Suzie playing with my breasts I was in total heaven.  It wasn’t long until we all reached the edge.  Lidia came first, filling my mouth full of spunk.  That sent me off and my convulsions pushed Amina over the edge.  I could feel myself changing inside as sexual fluids pumped into me at both ends.   I couldn’t be happier.
           Maggie claimed the mattress next and we all took a limb to play with.  I stuck Maggie’s left arm deep into my chest high vagina and let her tentacles wiggle around.  Suzie had her other arm and it looked like they were tied up in knots.  Amina had four of Maggie’s tentacles wrapped around her larger head ones while she sucked on a fifth.  Lidia was double fisting two of Maggie’s tentacles, jerking them like a pair of cocks.  Like me Maggie was in seventh heaven and went through several orgasms before Amina said it was her turn.
           By this point we had all started to heavily change.  Amina’s legs full merged together and twin lines of nipples were running down the front.  Suzie flitted up and down Amin’s cylindrical lower torso, giving each a playful lick.  Amina’s head tentacles had grown considerably thicker and longer, making it feel even better to plunge one into my growing pussy.  Maggie played with the other, sliding the tip into her oversized slit as well.  Her limbs had split to the shoulders and hips, leaving Maggie with three foot long tentacles growing from each joint.
           Amina’s pussy had disappeared as her legs merged together completely, but her asshole enlarged as a replacement.  Lidia stood behind Amina and rubbed the top of one of her now two foot long and five inches in diameter dicks at Amina’s virgin rear hole.  Even with amount of lube Suzie slathered on Amina still let out a scream as the head went it.  A scream of pleasure, begging Lidia to pump into her harder.  Lidia pulled out as she came, soaking all of us in white, sticky fluid.  Her enlarged breasts and the second pair beneath it must actually be testicles, as I couldn’t see another way how she could have so much storage.
           Our orgy lasted long into the night.  After we each had a turn in the middle we broke off into smaller groups.  I sucked Suzie’s tentacles while Lidia fucked me.  I stuck my arm into Lidia’s new cloaca while Suzie and Maggie wrapped Amina up in tentacles.  Maggie and Suzie played a game to see who could fit more tentacles into me.  And on and on until we finally fell asleep, jumbled together in one big, sated pile.

I awoke the next morning to find myself once again face to face with Suzie.  I could feel something warm beneath me, likely Amina’s snake like lower body, and something pressing into the small of my back that felt like one of Lidia’s dicks.  I kissed Suzie on the nose and said, “Morning beautiful.”
           She blinked away sleep and looked back at me with eyes full of incredible happiness.  “Morning yourself.  After last night, you’ve never looked so beautiful to me.”
           I sat up, slowly disentangling myself from the mess of bodies around me.  Just as I got the last of Maggie’s tentacles out of my hair my stomach let out a loud gurgle.  “Someone’s hungry.” Suzie said with a giggle.
           “After last night, who wouldn’t be? Want to come cook breakfast with me?”
           “Sure, help me up.”
           I pulled Suzie out of the pile and she snuggled inside me.  That’s right, I said inside me.  Maybe the changes weren’t fully random, as I was now a perfect fit for her.  In more of a clothing sense than you’d think.  From our experiments last night….or was it early this morning, I found almost all the bones in my body were gone.  Instead I had a series of hollow passages lined in vaginal tissue.  These passages ran down to my wrists and ankles, allowing Suzie to drive me around if I didn’t resist.  Her head poked out between my upper pair of breasts, the largest of my three pairs, while her excess tentacles exited out of a line of vaginas on my back and waved lazily in the air.
           While Suzie got settled I took the opportunity to study the changes my other roommates had undergone.  Lidia was now a pile of dicks.  Her legs had rounded out into a pair to go with her former pussy and ass.  Each lower dick was three feet long and eight inches in diameter.  The memory of them filling me last night was scrumptious.  Each leg was separated by a butt cheek and at the conjunction of all her dick legs was a cloaca.  Up above Lidia had eight large breasts hanging from her torso, four in front and four in back.  Each was bigger than her head, the slight wrinkling and sag gave hints of their true purpose as testicles.  Lidia’s fingers had also all turned into cocks, fed from rows of testicles that hung from her forearms.
           Beside her lay Amina.  The Middle Eastern woman was now almost ten feet long, the majority in her snake like lower torso.  A line of pairs of breasts ran from the originals on her chest all the way down to her tail, which was a huge penile glans.  Amina’s head tentacles stopped growing it at four feet long and six inches wide at the base, but she now had a new pair every two feet or so down her back.  From our experiments last night they were all prehensile, giving Amina back some control after her arms melted into her shoulders.  Spaced between the back tentacles were large, crinkled anuses, perfect spots for a passenger to anchor themselves.
           The last roommate, Maggie, in my opinion underwent the strangest changes.  Her upper and lower bodies were now perfect mirrors of each other.  Her shoulders looked like her crotch, complete with butt cheeks and Maggie’s neck growing out of the vagina.  Down below Maggi had grown a second set of breast to match those higher on her chest.  But what I found really weird was the second neck and head that grew out of Maggie’s vagina.  It was identical to the one above, down to the tentacle hair and freckles.  Last night we were unable to determine if there were now two different personalities sharing the same body or if Maggie was now going to be really good as multitasking.  Either way, she now had the flexibility to easily do two things at once.
           “Come on Lindsey, I’m hungry.” Suzie said from my chest, interrupting my thoughts.
           “Ok, I’m going.”  I said, rubbing her forehead affectionately.  As I poked my head in the fridge and considered my options I asked, “How about pancakes?”
           “What, you didn’t get enough gooey white stuff last night?” Suzie joked.
           “Just wait until after breakfast, then I’ll show you how much I like gooey white stuff.”

I wish I could say we skipped right into our happy ever after, but it wasn’t that simple.  After breakfast (and another round of sex, we really were insatiable now), we looked up the right authorities to call.  They were a bit surprised to get a call from a group of transformees reporting themselves, but they rolled with it well.  Everything was kept low key to prevent any panic and to keep us out of the media spotlight.  After a series of initial inspections, we left the house in the dead of night for a “test and isolation” facility.
           We spent a long, boring month there, but in the end they let us go.  Like we suspected, we were contagious, but only through prolonged or extensive contact with our sexual fluids.  The forms we had now seemed to be stable, with no new changes even after we repeated an all-day orgy.  Before they let us go we were cautioned to be very careful to prevent accidental transformations.
           I think the hardest part of our stay was explaining what happened to our families.  My parents and sister flew out after our minders told them I was exposed to a dangerous substance.  They were shocked at first but my folks have always been open minded.  Growing up they taught me to think for myself instead of following the popular opinion.  Sure their daughter was now hollow with six breasts, but the Jones' daughter had come out as transgendered and the son of the ultra-conservative Davis' had become a hardcore punk rocker.
           I was thankful for their open-minded point of view as some of my roommates were not as lucky.  Lidia's parents took a lot of convincing, but eventually their reconciliation was amicable.  Maggie's parents straight up didn't believe she was their daughter, despite all the evidence presented.  They left strict instructions she should never contact them again and we found out later they moved and changed all their numbers.  Amina's parents weren't much better.  They offered her a generous stipend to stay far away and never mention she was part of the family.  I felt bad for her, but also thankful, as she used the money to help set up our new enterprise.
           As you might have guessed, going back to school wasn't really an option.  We all eventually finished our degrees online, but face to face interaction was out.  With that option off the table, what were five insatiably horny girls to do?  If you said start their own porn company then you'd be right.  Lidia used her engineering knowledge to rig up an astounding array of fun devices to play with.  Suzie the English major was in charge of scripts and publications.  I helped with that, using my artistic proclivities to design the scenes, outfits, and camera angles.  I also managed the website.  Amina handled the business angles, making sure we had all the proper licenses and made deals with some of the bigger studios.  She also handled the money, securing us a large isolated house for our living space/studio.  Maggie was a bit of a jack of all trades, working with whoever needed help.  I taught her how to use video editing software and soon she was better than me.
           It took six months, but our first round of videos was a huge hit.  Who knew there were so many perverts on the internet?  Ok, persons of unusual sexual interests.  I probably shouldn't slander our fan base.  After all they were loyal enough to keep the lights on, the pantry full, and the sex toy cabinet well stocked.
           Of course many of them wanted to come out and play in person, some even willing to shell out significant sums.  We turned them down though.  As much fun as we were having, we all knew transforming had significantly impacted our lives.  I was probably the only one who could ever stroll down a public street without causing a huge panic and even then it would take a lot of layers.
           As I had Suzie and Maggie and Amina had each other, we finally relented and allowed Lidia to pick someone to bring into the fold.  It took months to weed out the wanna-bes and finally find someone we all liked.  Ted was a bit older than us, in his late twenties, but we didn't mind.  We found out later he and Lidia had found each other in an online engineer chat room before Lidia revealed she was transformed.  The knowledge Lidia had four huge dick legs and eight testicle tits didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.  Ted joked how good they felt for guys, so it must be even better for Lidia.
           We gave the pair a few supervised dates (partly to ensure no sex and partly because we're a bunch of crazy voyeurs).  They went well enough we all agreed to bring Ted into the family.  We decided to repeat our initial transformation, coming together in a huge, all night orgy.  Lidia and Ted were the focus, but none of the rest of us were lacking for orgasms by the time we all fell asleep.
           True to the pattern I got up first and cooked us all breakfast again.  This time I made waffles and sausage.  The former because a fan made me this lovely waffle iron that shaped the batter into cute breast and vagina forms. The latter because...well…the obvious.
           When the four other girls took their places around the table I asked where Ted had gotten off to.  Lidia just grinned and told me "Right here." while pressing on her swollen belly.  I caught some movement and Ted's grinning face appeared by the lip of the table.  He moved a bit higher and I could see more of the changes.  Before last night Ted had been short and a bit overweight.  Now his body was a long tube covered in breasts of all sizes.
           In our after breakfast experiments, we found out he was over eight feet long, but only found inches wide under the breasts.  Ted was extremely flexible and we had a lot of fun tying Lidia up with him.  When we were done Ted wriggled his way back into Lidia.  I don't know if she always had that much storage space inside or her transformed form had shifted slightly to accommodate her mate.  In the weeks that followed they were even more inseparable than Suzie and I, with Ted almost always curled up to give Lidia a pregnant looking belly.
           Eventually even constant sex in unimaginable way grows stale and once again we decided to add to our family.  As the six of us were comfortably matched we decided to bring in another couple.  We put up advertisements and decided to make a bit of a contest out of it.  We whittled the applicants down to five couples and ran them through a gamut of sexual challenges.  After all, this was going to be the majority of their life after transformation so we needed to ensure they were prepared.
           After two weeks of challenges that got some of our highest views yet, the last couple standing was Richard and Roxy.  Much like us they were young, in love, and very, very kinky.  Roxy was tall and thin with long dark hair streaked with orange stripes.  This led to her popular nickname as Foxy Roxy.  Richard was the same height and well-muscled, his hair short and brown.
           When the time came to induct them into the family Lidia led them into the room we prepared.  In the center was a large bed, plump and inviting.  The walls were all mirrored, many hiding cameras to ensure we captured the action from all angles.  Low racks around the room held every sex toy money could buy.
           Lidia showed them where to stop and then came around to stand between Amina and me.  Amina said, "You have come far, have exceeded every challenge we've put before you."
           "Now the final choice is before you." Maggie added.  "Tonight is your chance to join us.  You will change in unimaginable ways, in body and in mind.  You will become what the rest of the world would call a freak, but we would call you brother and sister.  Do you still wish to join our family?"
           The pair turned to face each other. Roxy said, "I've wanted this ever since I saw my first transformed porn video.  Being reborn as a being designed solely for sexual pleasure is my ultimate dream."
           Richard leaned in and gave Roxy a long kiss on the mouth.  When he finally pulled away he spoke.  "I never thought I'd find another person to share my desires with.  Meeting Roxy was the best day of my life.  Not only does she share my passion, but she's smart and beautiful too.  I see today as a way to bind myself to her forever, to make it so I can never lose this wonderful woman."
           "I'll take that as a yes from both of you."  When they both nodded I lifted two tankards from behind the bed.  Each was filled to the brim with a gallon of creamy white fluid.  "These drinks represent the first steps on your journey.  Each is filled with a combination of cum from all six of us.  They will be the catalyst by which you transform."
           I handed each tankard over.  Roxy and Richard took theirs, surprised at the weight.  They clinked glasses and lifted the heavy containers to pour the transformative liquid down their throats.  I knew they wouldn't have any problems doing it, one challenge from earlier in the week involved drinking a similar portion of fake cum.
           When they finished Roxy and Richard lowered their tankards, looking at each other with intense attraction over their cum mustaches.  Richard asked, "What now?"
           "Lie back."  Maggie instructed.  Under her direction Richard centered himself on the bed.  I handed across another container of cum and Maggie poured it over Richard's crotch.  Maggie used several tentacles to rub it in thoroughly, ensure there was an even coating everywhere.
           "Now it's your turn."  Suzie said to Roxy.  My lover dipped several of her tentacles into the cum container and slathered it over Roxy's shaven crotch.  Between Suzie and Maggie's army of tentacles Roxy was positioned over her lover and gently lowered over his throbbing rod.
           "What's next?" Roxy asked.
           "Now…"  I replied, a huge grin splitting my face, "is where the fun begins."
           What followed was an orgy of even greater intensity that our first one.  Every single one of Richard and Roxy's orifices was probed with implement both large and small.  Nipples were massaged and licked and sucked until they were hard enough to cut glass.  Buttocks and breasts were fondled to the point they started to bruise.  And the cum.  We buried the couple in a blanket of cum.  The sticky substance bound them together almost as strong as their love.
           It was around the hour point that Roxy and Richard realized they were no longer fucking each other.  Richard's dick had glued itself into Roxy's vagina, never to return.  Her butt cheeks melded into the flesh of his lower stomach, forever binding them together.  As the hours wore on Roxy's changes clearly showed her new place in life.  Her now unnecessary legs drifted up her torso, stopped halfway between her arms and her intersection point with Richard.  Once slender, they rounded and thickened with a padding of fat.  Roxy's arms underwent a similar change, one Roxy didn't notice until it had almost reached her wrists.  Roxy watched with shock and arousal as her fingers and toes sunk into their respective body parts, which softened and inflated into the mushroom shaped ends of dicks.
           At the same time Richard was undergoing his own changes.  His formerly muscular frame was taking on womanly curves.  Richard's waist pulled inward as his hips widened and the pecs on his chest expanded out into unmistakable breasts.  With his initial dick lost to Roxy's pussy, several replacements grew out from his tailbone.  Suzie and I had lots of fun giving them long sucks.
           As the orgy went on the pair continued to change more and more.  Roxy's breasts, already large and firm, added a few additional cup sizes while a second pair grew in between her former leg dicks.  Instead of nipples each had a pink vagina glistening invitingly.  Roxy let out a scream of another orgasm when Suzie stuck a tentacle in one for the first time.
           The back of Roxy's head also changed.  Her lovely dark hair fell out as her skull took on the mushroom shape of a glans.  The rounded bulb went around far enough to swallow her ears, but a wedge with Roxy's face was spared.
           Roxy reached down and massaged her swelling belly with her dick arms.  Over the past hour it had gone from overweight, to obviously pregnant, past extremely pregnant, and was now almost spherical.  When the pair came again I could see the skin of Roxy's stomach ripple and contract.  Cum spurted from her arms and the top of her head, Roxy's transformation into a giant dick complete.
           Richard wasn't far behind.  Tufts of orange and black fur sprouted all over his body, hiding the layers of muscle beneath.  Two more small breasts grew out on Richard's chest, which Suzie and I had a lot of fun sucking on.  His face pushed out into the muzzle of a fox, complete with black twitching nose and whiskers.  Richard's short brown hair lengthened and darkened, falling to his butt and the new tails growing there.  Initially I thought they were going to be short dicks, but all nine ended up two feet long and with their phallic interiors hidden under soft fur.  Richard's hands and feet darkened into black claws, completing the image of a smoking hot anthro fox.
           By that point we had been screwing almost constantly all night and our group was tired.  I was lucky to get a spot next to Richard's back, the soft fur tickling my sensitive breasts.  Suzie was inside me and I could feel Lidia's massive breast testicles gently pushing into my back.  On the other side of Roxy and Richard I could see Amina lay down, Maggie already wrapped around her.  And that was how we finally fell asleep, squished up together with our lovers in one big happy family.

To my surprise I wasn't the first one up the next morning.  When I opened my eyes I found an open space between me and Maggie's back.  I sat up and stretched, a rumble in my stomach reminded me just how much energy I burned last night.  Careful not to wake the others I got out of bed and made my way down to the kitchen.  I found Roxy and Richard there, sharing a cup of hot tea.  Richard would lower the cup so Roxy could take a few short sips, before bringing it back up to his muzzle.
           Or her muzzle I should say.  I found out quite a few interesting things about my new housemates while I got to work making breakfast (French toast, dipped with a few special additions besides the cinnamon).  Roxy and Richard's merge had been more than physical, mental aspects had crossed over as well.  They were still two separate personalities, just not the original ones.   The one that occupied the body had renamed herself Foxy.  From what I saw she was playful and adventurous and oh so feminine.  I had a feeling a nice chunk of her transformation video royalties would go right into clothes and make-up.
           The entity housed in the shared body's dick decided he wanted to be called Dick.  Not very imaginative, but fitting.  Dick seemed to be the more brooding and serious half of the pair, but Foxy literally had him by the balls.  A minute of rubbing Dick's swollen belly or breasts and he'd agree to whatever she wanted.  Not that Foxy would ever abuse this, from what I understood they had a mental link that let them share…if not thoughts then at least emotions.
           Right now they were happy, hungry, and horny.  I was glad to see the first one, almost wishing my link with Suzie was that strong.  Maybe someday, with enough love and cum.  The second I was fixing right now, dropping several well-soaked pieces of raisin bread onto a plate.  The smell had driven the others from their stupor and they were making a zombieish shuffle toward the breakfast table.  The last…well…the room upstairs was already dirty, so another round of sex after breakfast couldn't hurt.  I licked my lips as I took my seat, as hungry for the food as for the thought of taking Foxy's big Dick up inside me once again.

Re: Lindsey's Changing Life

this was a great story joining this house would be a lot of fun

I really enjoyed the story. Very imaginative.

Reading this for the first time, I love the initial slow transformations, and the ways each person went about hiding them.

littlecynthiahall wrote:

this was a great story joining this house would be a lot of fun

Same here.