Topic: Checkpoint - by Sdw

Takes place in the Xanadu setting: http://www.shifti.org/wiki/Xanadu_(setting)

http://www.shifti.org/wiki/Checkpoint
http://www.shifti.org/wiki/Checkpoint_2
http://www.shifti.org/wiki/Checkpoint_3

----------------------------------------

Checkpoint
by Sdw

"Sir, Madam, I realize that this might be difficult for you, but before you leave this hotel I need your details, and what changes have affected you."

The man and woman were both dressed in high quality suits, his a dark grey and hers a maroon. Both wore good quality shoes, and they had matching luggage. The only thing odd was that they both wore scarves around their faces, revealing only their eyes. The man shook his head.

"Sir, the government has imposed a state of emergency for very good reasons, and until you are processed you are not allowed to leave".

The man pointed to an open door - an office behind the policeman contained a desk, computer and associated hotel office detritus. The man indicated he would cooperate if they were in the office.

The door closed behind the three people, their luggage left outside.

"Sir, again, please can I have your details and what changes have affected you".

The man removed his scarf. There appeared to be no external change - a handsome young man with a square jaw and freshly shaved skin, and he smelled nice.

When he spoke, however, his speech was difficult to understand, and unusually thick spittle spat forth, as though his mouth was full of something.

"Thir, thith ith yerry embarrathing. I know there hath been a terrible affliction upon the people in thith hotel, and I have theen therrible thingth, but I do not want thith affliction in any recordth. I demand my privathy".

"I understand that sir, and the government is capturing these records to ensure that we can maintain national security, and if possible use the skills and talents to national advantage. I need your name, contact address and the nature of the changes that have affected you".

"I demand to thee your thecurity team leader. I will not have thith defect in any government record".

"Sir, I understand your concern, if you wish I will get him now".

"Do that".

He radioed his request, and they sat in the office chairs. Eyes flicked between each other. After a short time the Commander entered the room.

"What appears to be the problem?"

"This gentleman and lady do not want to enter into the record of changes, Sir"

"You may leave".

The commander and the man and the scarved woman remained in the room.

"What is your reason for not wanting to be recorded?" The commander imposed his authority immediately.

"What hath happened to uth ith not a matter of government interetht. I demand that you let uth leave immediately".

"Sir, Madam, that is not going to happen. Either I have the both of you locked in a cell for the next 24 hours, and then we begin this discussion all over again, or you give me your details now. I have hundreds more to process, and you are taking up my time. Your choice. Twenty seconds for an answer".

The woman gently took the mans arm and she looked with sadness into his eyes. She nodded.

"Thir, I will give my datailth and my wifeth detailth, under protetht".

"Go on..."

"Thilvia and I are on our honeymoon, and have nothing to do with the convention. At the time of the change, we were enjoying a loving and beautiful thexual act between two conthenting and happily married people, and after the change I have been left with thith".

He stuck his tongue out, except that where his tongue should have been, there was a fully erect penis that nearly blocked off the man's mouth entirely. As it slowly pushed its way out of the man's mouth, he pulled back the foreskin with his finger and thumb to reveal a fully sized glans, with the unexpected feature that it was upside down - the frenulum was on top.

It stopped extending at an astonishing full length of eight inches past his lips, bobbing up and down with the man's heartbeat. The movements caused the saliva that covered the pulsing shaft to fall off onto the floor in small droplets. His eyes suddenly widened and he turned his head just in time as the revealed organ shot out copious amounts of pre that splattered on the nearby wall.

Silvia removed her scarf. Where her mouth would have been horizontally, now vertically was a moist vagina with labium majus and minus, and on her chin, effectively upside down, an erect clitoris.

A few seconds of silence passed when the labium came apart to reveal an intact tongue. She lapped up the quickly building vaginal fluids around the labium in an almost instinctive manner, preventing them from streaming down her face. She then began licking away at her clitoris, moaning pleasurably during the process when she soon stopped. Realizing what she had just done, and unable to speak cohesively any more, she simply looked down and brought a hand up to hide it once again from view. She began to weep, sobbing heavily through her mouth-vagina, keeping it pried open with her fingers.

"We're thorry. The change hath made uth permanently arouthed."

"Sir, far from not reporting this condition, I insist that you and your wife get urgent medical help. How is your wife to eat?"

"Thir, the vagina connectth with her throat - thhe can take liquid food from a thyringe - thith we have already found out. And thhe hath no teeth, and her jaw no longer clotheth - thhe theemth to have no jaw muthelth," he replied around the now retracting penis. It was clear that he was having trouble fighting back an orgasm.

Silvia had covered her face back up and wiped the tears from her eyes with a freshly laundered handkerchief from her jacket pocket.

"I'm sorry sir, but while this may be embarrassing for you now, I insist that you are processed as required, and are placed in the hands of the medical profession for your own safety and the safety and security of your wife."

Re: Checkpoint - by Sdw

Checkpoint 2
by Sdw

"You are free to go, next..."

Knock knock.

"Come in. Name, and what's happened to you..."

"I'm Sandra Levine, and nothing happened to me, I'm fine."

"Sandra, you would believe what I've seen here today, they are all around here, and I'm not for one second about to buy that story, unless the medical doctor in the next room gives you a full medical examination. So, what's it to be because there's a hundred more people I have to see before I go off shift" the soldier replied.

Sandra did, on initial inspection, look fine. Her long hair framed an oval face with symmetry and beauty, her slender arms ended in long fingers with shaped and polished nails, she looked comfortable in the cozy yet shapeless long fleece and long elasticated hippy skirt, and had ordinary leather boots on her feet. She walked into the office fine, and yet those last two word she said, they were a telltale sign of covering something up. The soldier stayed quiet.

"Nothing, really, nothing happened." Her words were said, but the flick of her eyes, the slight raise of a brow as she said it confirmed to the soldier that there was more to find out.

"Sandra, Sandra Levine..." the soldier looked through some lists until he found her "are you telling me that at the point of the event you were not wearing anything interesting? You had a pass to the 18+ area as an exhibitor and you were entirely unaffected?"

"No, there have been some changes"

"Go on, I doubt if you'll surprise me"

She paused, gathering up the courage to tell...

"Well, I was wearing a chastity harness and waiting backstage to go on when it happened, and I thought that nothing had happened to me because there was so much chaos and running and people screaming and I seemed fine so I helped some others and it was only when I got to my room when I found out what had happened to me."

She took her fleece over her head and exposed her torso - which looked entirely unchanged, and most distracting to the soldier. Then she lifted her hippy boho skirt over something and stepped out of it, and standing naked to her boots it was obvious what had happened.

"I was wearing a steel chastity belt with a fitting for a dildo, and I must have thought this was a good idea at the time, but I'm not sure it is any more."

Rising from her mound was a male penis, now stiffening to full potential. As she lifted it up and against her belly, a shiny steel guard with elaborate filligree could be seen beneath it, covering her female parts and seeming to lock into place. The soldier had reached for a standard pad and was taking notes.

"Not as strange as I've seen today. Does the penis ejaculate?"

Rather than answering, Sandra's face changed to reflect the internal rapture of a building male organsm, and she caught a copious ejaculation in her hand. After a few moments her senses returned to the room.

"That happens every time someone else suggests it. You said 'Does the penis ejaculate', and that's an invitation to do so, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I cannot cause a climax myself - any amount of masturbation my me or anyone else makes no difference - it makes it rigid, but it takes the suggestion from someone else to come, and it does every time."

"How long does it take before you can come again?"

And that was enough for a second coming within the space of a few seconds.

Panting slightly, Sandra said "can you be careful what you're saying, any invitation at all is enough. I was listening to the TV last night and something entirely unrelated to sex was said during a yoghurt commercial, and that was enough - there and then, inside my skirt, on my lap, it was all such a mess!"

"Maybe you need to wear a nappy - there are others who have some of the functional control of beasts who are going to be in nappies for the rest of their lives if they want to hang around in polite society."

"Oh, yeah, that sounds like a sexy solution to this problem" she replied sarcastically.

"What about that metal guard, what are the rules around that?"

"I think this is quite clever. I can think the lock open, and..."

There was a click. She bent down and lowered the cage between her legs, and she turned round to show the soldier how the chastity cage tapered to a curved steel rod which fitted into a hinge that came out of her near the base of her spine. She unhooked the back of the belt from the hinge and removed it. It was a small piece of crafted polished steel work, and she handed it to the soldier, who inspected the warm metal.

"And why don't you just take the chastity part off?" He guessed the answer before asking the question.

"Because if I leave it off for more than about 30 minutes my hips hurt, and I can only make the aching stop by putting it back on. I can't leave it off for more than about an hour or the pain becomes too great."

"And what's this about thinking the lock open?"

"I don't know - I just think it locked and it locks. I think it open and it opens. And I have complete control of this" She let the penis go and it stood out erect. "I'm thinking it down." Indeed, it went down to flaccid. She fumbled with the hinge and brought the cover back between her legs, pushed it home and again there was a click. "No one can get in without me thinking I should let them, which I think it actually rather good."

The soldier was writing notes on his pad "actually rather good..." he mumbled to himself as he caught up with the narrative. She smiled to him and wriggled her hips. The now flaccid penis wagged like a puppies tail.

"The trouble is that anyone else saying something that could be interpreted as an invitation can make me come again and again, but I'm really not sure about this" she continued, pointing to the now flaccid penis hanging down over the front of the cage. "I think this is going to get me into a great deal of trouble, because at the slightest provocation it does it's thing, very nice though the feeling is, but I don't know what to do with it, 'cos I'm not at all, in any way gay."

"...come again and again." he mumbled to himself as he continued to write.

"Oh no!"

Re: Checkpoint - by Sdw

Checkpoint 3
by Sdw

The figure that strode confidently into the checkpoint area was certainly tall, certainly female and certainly hairy. Her face did not seem to have been involved in the change, and was that of a girl of early twenties with a fresh faced complexion, bright eyes and a slightly turned up nose. Her face was framed in long blonde hair which fell from a centre parting, and from her chin up there was no reason to think that any change had occurred.

From the neck down there were many changes. Firstly her frame was almost entirely covered in long blonde silky hair, the same colour as that on her head, with the hair draping off her like a swishing curtain. Her frame was not entirely human, her arms were too long for a human, her torso more narrow with narrow hips and each leg on her thighs was thinner from the front but was longer front to back - like the hind legs of a quadruped. She was standing on the balls of her feet, her heels many inches from the floor, like those of a dog but with human toes - toes however with claws where her nails would have been. What the soldier could see of her hands through the hair, suggested human hands with claws for fingernails. She was wearing a short plain skirt (under which draped a long and similarly hairy tail) and a baggy cotton shirt.

"Hello... what are you?" asked the soldier.

"I'm Sally, and I'm both a human and a dog, I'm a completely new breed of animal, and I'm very happy". Her hairy tail wagged, which caused her hips and body to sway in time.

"Hello Sally". The soldier consulted his list and found only one Sally "Sally Wong?"

"Yes, that's right". She was gushing with excitement. Her tail wagged even more vigorously with her name being found.

"And what is your story?"

"Well, this is completely brilliant?" she gushed. "For years and years I've been developing my character, and when I come to these events I always cosplay as an afghan hound. I've had a fantasy for years to be a human cross dog, and now it's happened! Look!" She took a twirl to show off her new body. "My whole character has come to life - I'm living my dream, and I can't tell you just how fabulous this is! Look" she bared her teeth "even down to the longer canines!"

She held out her hand, palm up, and on each finger and the palm of her hand were the pads usually found on dog feet. She then steadied herself and raised her foot, which still showed some signs of a human foot, but with her heel way off the ground, and with the same pads and claws where nails would have been expected.

"The best bit, is that I have a choice - look, two legs or four". She dropped to all fours, where her extended arms made sense - she was a balanced animal with a level backbone and her tail looking correct and standing proud. Her short skirt did not really work when on all fours, and was lifted by her tail. Her neck seemed to facilitate forward view. She looked up at the soldier through her long hair, stood on three legs and with a hand swept the hair from her face.

"I can run at over 30 miles per hour for short bursts like this. I am built for speed".

The soldier looked impressed. He began to make notes on his pad.

"You can run fast, I can see you're built for it, what else can you do?"

"Well, I have to do a lot of combing and brushing, the hair does get tangled. Oh, and I can catch things. I caught a rabbit - not a Xanadu rabbit - a real one from the hotel grounds, and I caught it because I could see it - my vision is excellent, and I could smell it, I have the nose of a dog, and I have the speed to catch things. It tasted good too - I seem to prefer my meat fresh and warm." She licked her lips.

"What else?"

"Well, nothing I can think of. This is enough though, isn't it". She wagged her tail furiously and

"Ok, let me take some details", he was referring to his checklist, mumbled to himself as he filled in the answers he already had. "I know this is obvious, but I have to ask, what sex are you?"

"I'm definitely all girl, and I am built for fantastic sex - do you want to see?" She turned round and lifted her tail and in full view under the tail was her human female anatomy. "I am so glad I thought that through - and I am an erogenous zone all over. And no inhibitions! Look", she stood up onto her back feet, and with her arms lifted her shirt. Three pairs of human female and hair free breasts were visible, a D cup pair at the top, a C cup nestling beneath and a B cup just below those. "The power of six, and they all will function when I have pups and they all are quite sensitive". She ran a finger over a couple of nipples and then dropped her shirt.

"I see, and what do you hope to do now that you have become the first of a kind?"

"Oh, I have it all planned out, you see. I have been working this out for years in my head. I have the power to transform other humans into hudogs. If I want them to become male hudogs I let them make love to me first from behind, and if I want to make a hudog female I first deeply kiss them. It's like a kind of virus that I have, even girls can become male hudogs with enough juices, and then they change over a couple of days and then they are hudogs too! And they can change others in the same way."

"Wow, you really have thought this through - I am impressed. How many people have you changed so far?" said the soldier

"None, I just know that I can do it" she said.

The soldier took more than an minute to write things on his pad, and then in the tone of voice usually associated with parade grounds he barked "SALLY SIT!"

She immediately sat down, front arms straight, back legs folded and her tail on the ground.

"Holy crap, I can't move. What did you do to me?" Her expression was one of horror. "Damn this is cold! Im sitting on my girl parts! Let me stand up!"

"SALLY LIE DOWN" and she had to obey, lying on her stomach in the sphinx position. "Stop this right now - now my breasts are on the floor. And it's cold. And I'm squashing them!" She tried to move but could only slightly wriggle. Her tail was still.

"SALLY HEEL" and she rose to all fours and came round to stand next to the soldier's leg and looked up in obedience, again flicking her hair from her face, and wagging her tail.

"What the crap have you done to me?" she crossly asked again.

"I was just checking how far you thought this through, and it seems that you have imagined yourself as a well trained dog. That is very excellent."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, this is crap". There was a pause. "What are you going to get me to do?"

"SALLY SIT" She sat.

"Oh fuckit, this floor is cold and my girl parts are right on the cold. Please let me stand!" she whimpered.

"SALLY... STAY" said the soldier and he pointed to the ground at her front paws. She looked down and stayed looking down. He left the room and she heard the lock turn. She was unable to move, no matter how hard she tried she could do nothing but sit for what seemed to be hours, but was probably minutes, only able to look at the floor.

The lock turned again. The soldier had raided the 18+ area for useful hardware, and came back in with a leather lockable head harness with mouth gag, a locking collar and a lead. He closed and locked the door and pocketed the key.

"Damn it, this floor is really cold. You knew that as well, you bastard. Let me look up. Let me stand, please!"

"Sally, I see you're exactly where I told you to stay. That is very good. Well done." Her tail betrayed her human feelings and wagged. "We simply cannot have you running around making hudogs of any kind of sex at your whim. If what you say is true we have military grade weaponry that can be developed from your spit and your juices. I suspect the Justice Department could more easily manage prisoners if they were as well behaved as you are. There are all sorts of implications from this technology. I'm sorry girl, but you are coming with me". Despite resisting all she could, there was nothing to stop the soldier putting a collar on her, a lead on the collar, and then the locking head harness and mouth gag around her head to effectively muzzle her. "SALLY, HEEL!" She was lead away on all fours, protesting as loudly as she could while muzzled, to a waiting security van, and taken to where the sun only shines when it's exercise time.