91 (edited by ekempo5000 2016-11-06 03:04)

Re: Chick for a Dick - by ekempo5000

Chick for a Dick: Catching Up

"What do you remember?" Jon asked, taking a bite of his sandwich. Jon had stayed in front of the fireplace for some time, letting Karyn sleep. After she had woken up, they continued to talk. He had to admit, as fun as Karyn was when she believed she had always been a penis, Jon was definitely glad to have his best friend back.

He had moved to his bed and was now sitting cross legged, Karyn's limp body was rotated to look up at him as she reclined with her back on his legs. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Jon wiped his mouth and set down the plate of food Lisa had brought him. He had offered some to Karyn, but she reminded him she hadn't needed to eat, or even breath, for the past week. She had felt it was probably best to not hold on to "unnecessary human habits and needs" if she wasn't going to be able to be changed back. "If I'm a penis, I may as well get used to being a penis," she had said.

"Ok, so I have noticed that there are actually a few different realities that have been made since we started wishing." 

"Ut oh. That doesn't sound good."

Jon shrugged. "We haven't created some sort of messed up world where humans are slaves to cats or anything fucked up like that."

"I don't know... have you seen how many people obsess about cats on the internet?" Karyn said with a playful grin.

"Har har," Jon said sarcastically. "But, seriously, there are three different realities that I've noticed."

"Ok," Karyn said, getting serious. "What have you seen?" Jon held up his index finger.  "The first was our original reality.  You were human, I wasn't rich and didn't have this huge house."

"You weren't rich?" Karyn asked in surprise. Jon looked down at her confused. "No, I wished I had a massive fortune to pay for everything after I found out what a house this big was costing me." Karyn though a moment. "Was I in your pants?"

"I think you were asleep." Karyn scoffed and rolled her eyes. "There you go. I didn't hear the wish. To me, you've always been insanely wealthy. Wow... it's always really weird knowing that something you believe to be absolutely true isn't real."

"Sorry," Jon said quietly. Karyn laugh up at him. "Jon, that doesn't even come close to 'find out you're not really a penis' on the shock-o-meter. Besides, I'm willing to bet the money hasn't changed you that much. I would have never have been friends with someone because he was rich."

Jon let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks, Karyn. But, yeah, there was a much different reality from now. Then, there was the wish that made you my dick. We'll come back to that. After that, for a week, was a reality where not only did you not know you were a penis, but I also, sort of, made a couple additional wishes."

Karyn stared at him, a slightly displeased look on her face. "Which were?" Jon grimaced. "I wished all girls were almost uncontrollably attracted to me and wished you were into girls."

There was a pause of silence, then Karyn burst out laughing. Jon had no idea what to say, and simply sat by and waiting for her to calm down. "Oh, Jon, you are such a typical guy," she laughed. "And, well, being friends for so long, I probably should have told you this before, but I was a bit bi."

"Was?"

"I said 'a bit bi.' Now, after knowing how much fun sex with women is, I'm practically a lesbian."

Jon scoffed. "Anyways, that's how it was for a week. Now, the all-girls-attracted-to-me wish is gone. Instead, I am only attractive to girls who would have been interested before. And I think this is probably the reality where we had accidentally wished you into my penis. Or at least close enough."

"Ok," Karyn said with a nod, following along. "So," Jon continued, "which do you remember? I remember the original reality and the week with you believing you were a penis. I do not know everything that's happened in a reality where I have you for a penis, but I was not super attractive too. Take this past Saturday, for example. I remember us have sex with a bunch of girls at once. In this version of reality, I came up here with only Erin and we talked all night before deciding we would date."

Karyn nodded again and let out a slow exhale, gathering her thoughts. "While I was under the influence of your wish, I had an entire lifetime of memories from just being a penis. I still have those, but now I also have my memories of our lives before the wish that changed me. Or at least the memories of you being rich and everything. But, what I remember from when I thought I was a penis was the reality where you had a massive orgy at your party."

Jon watched as Karyn's body lifted up off his legs as she grew harder. "Good memories?" he asked teasingly. Karyn stuck her tongue out at her. "You made me enjoy it. Besides, I think your wish for me to be more attracted to girls definitely worked. I was practically insatiable."

Karyn looked up at him, a mischievous grin on her face. "So, Erin, huh? The one with the long legs and the great ass?" Jon rolled his eyes. "No, no, she's cute. So you guys are dating now?" Jon groaned. "I don't know. Apparently. In this version of reality, yeah."

"You like her?" Karyn teased.

"I barely know her! Only she remembers the long conversation we had that led to us dating. Besides, I always wanted to date-"

He stopped and looked down at Karyn, her expression unsure.

"I wanted to date you. That's what I was going to wish before you twisted my dick. I was going to wish that you liked me more than a friend," he confessed.

The room returned to an awkward silence. Jon looked away, while Karyn continued to stare at him. "I know," she finally said in a quiet voice. "I always knew. And your wish wouldn't have really changed anything. I *do* like you. I already did. But I was afraid. You're my best friend. What if it didn't work? What if something happened? What if we drifted apart?"

She chuckled. "Well, I guess something did happen. But now we can never be apart even if we wanted to. But, Jon, you can't really date me now."

Jon let out a sign and nodded.

"But I am still your friend. Hell, we're closer now that ever. And now, you finding someone also means me finding someone, too. You'll still be getting intimate with me, instead the way you get intimate will be different."

Jon scoffed and looked down at her. "I care about you," he said. Karyn nodded. "I know you do. I can see it in the way you've treated me. The way you've always treated me. And I care about you, too. So don't be upset, Jon. I can accept what's happened. You need to, also."

Jon nodded, and turned his gaze away. As he did, he caught the sight of the clock on his mantle. "Holy shit! Is that the time?!" Karyn rotated and looked at the clock. "Whoa, quarter to midnight. We've been talking for quite a bit."

"What do you want to do about tomorrow?" Jon asked. Karyn looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Like... should we skip class?" Karyn looked down at herself, sighed, and looked back at him. "This is our lives now, Jon. We can't run away from it. Besides, you're practically guaranteed to graduate valedictorian as long as you don't screw yourself over. I'll be fine, and so will you. You should probably get some sleep."

Jon nodded and looked around at his bed. "Listen, I, uh, haven't really been sleeping alone..." Karyn nodded. "Yeah, Nadia and Lisa."

"Yeah," Jon said, remembering Nadia. "Would you like me to have them sleep in a guest room?" Karyn shook her head. "No, it's ok. They need to be with you too. We'll just act like I've always been this way for the time being." Jon nodded in agreement. "Lisa."

As earlier, a couple moments passed and Lisa stepped into the room. "Hello, Master. I wiped down the car you were driving in the rain to prevent it from getting spots and cleaned up the kitchen from your dinner. May I be of service?"

"No, it's time for bed. Let's settle in." Lisa smiled widely and immediately began removing her uniform. Soon, she stood naked before him. She walked to the bed and picked up his plate. As she bent over and placed it on a table, Jon could see that she no longer had the butt plug she had turned Nadia into inserted in her ass. "Lisa... where's Nadia?"

"I turned her into the towel I used to wipe down your SUV with then put her in the wash. She's line drying right now. But don’t worry: I cleaner her off between when she was a butt plug and the towel," she said cheerfully.

Jon and Karyn stared at her. "Wow," Karyn finally managed. "That's a bit kinkier than usual for you." Jon realized that Karyn had not heard him instruct Lisa to use Nadia as her personal plaything, but he was just starting to feel like things were getting back to normal that he didn’t want to bring it up. Lisa only smiled and giggled before moving forward and climbing into the bed.

"Are you sure there isn't anything else I can help you with, Master?" She reached down and wrapped her practiced hand around Karyn, earning a grunt of approval from the penis-girl. Jon felt her go hard and looked down at her. She looked up at him, holding his gaze, before slowly nodding.

"Sure," Jon said, already breathing heavier. "But make sure I am awake early enough for school." Lisa said nothing, but Jon knew his instruction would be followed. The well-endowed blonde moved between his legs, licking Karyn's entire length until she was fully erect. Then, Lisa moved up slowly lowered her pussy onto Karyn, he lower lips wrapping around and engulfing her.  It was the last of Karyn Jon would see until morning.  Soon, Lisa had Karyn's entire length inside of her and was rocking in a steady pace and sending waves of pleasure through all three of their bodies.

"Fuck, yes, Master! Fuck my tight little cunt!"

Lisa continued to ride Jon hard until he couldn't hold out anymore. He grunted as he shot his load into Lisa's quivering sex. He was panting hard and covered in sweat, but he felt so damn good. Much better than masturbating, he thought. If Karyn had heard him say it, she would have agreed. She was in heaven. She was in a tight, wet pussy, soaking in the afterglow of cumming, and best of all, Jon accepted that she loved it.

Moments later, all three were asleep, Jon on his back, Lisa on top of him, and Karyn still inside of her.

Chick for a Dick: Jon's New Morning Routine

"Master... wake up, Master."

Jon groggily opened his eyes and looked up, trying to focus on the source of the voice. Even in the dark room, he could make out the form of the naked beauty standing next to the bed.  As his eyes looked up and met Lisa's, a smile spread across her face. "Good morning, Master," she said affectionately. "I am sorry to wake you, but I am following your instructions to get you up in time for school."

Jon looked further up and gazed out his skylights. The sky was still mostly dark with only the earliest rays of the sun beginning to pierce the spring morning. Jon groaned. Lisa giggled, her cheerful demeanor a stark contrast to Jon's. "Now, Master, you'll want to get cleaned up after last night. Besides, you have said that you enjoy your morning routine."

Morning routine? Jon didn't know what that meant, but he knew what Lisa meant about getting cleaned up. He looked down at Karyn and saw that she was covered in the remnants of his encounter with Lisa the previous night. The day would be much more comfortable for the both of them if he took the time to get cleaned up now.

Jon grunted and stretched, trying to wake up his limbs. As he tried to sit up, Lisa dutifully helped pull him up to a sitting position before he swung his legs off the side of the bed and stood up. He shuffled his way to the bathroom while Lisa followed obediently behind.

Jon stepped into the lowly lit bathroom and beheld the amazing sight before him. Nadia was standing in his bathing pool, completely naked. However, she looked different. Her normally black hair was platinum blonde and cascaded down her back until the end of it dipped into the water at her waist. She was back to having only two breasts, but they were still much bigger than her normal B-cups. The DD boobs hanging from her small frame were not only massive, but also looked like artificial bolt-ons rather than naturally grown.

Her curves were further enhanced by the huge hips just breaking the surface of the water and the massive bubble-butt Jon could see through the clear water. The large tits and ass, along with her naturally thin waist, created an over exaggerated hourglass figure.

Breaking his gaze away from her curves, Jon could see Nadia had been changed in other ways as well. Her eyelashes were as over exaggerated as her curves, fluttering like small butterfly wings when she blinked. Her fingernails were also longer, and her lips puffier. And both had been covered with bubblegum pink nail polish and lipstick.

"Like, good morning, Master!" she said in a bubbly, vacant voice. "Do you like my new titties? Mistress Lisa said that you would love some big 'T and A' in the morning. So I totally grew them! But then she, like, said that I 'looked like such a bimbo that I should complete the package.' I don't really know what she means. I don't remember any packages showing up for you. But I hope you like them, Master!" Jon watch as she giggled enthusiastically, causing her fake boobs to bounce wildly before she reached up to cup them.

He turned to look at Lisa standing next to him, grinning widely at Nadia. She turned to meet his gaze and shrugged. "Big-tittied bimbos are hot," she said casually.

"Lisa... I don't think I ever want to sleep in again," he said. Lisa gave him a wink before leaning in and kissing him deeply, her own bountiful chest pressing against him. "Hey!" Nadia wined. "You two got to do that last night. I was stuck as a towel!"

Lisa broke the kiss and shot Nadia a wicked smile. "And my butt plug before that, but I don't recall you complaining about that. Be a good little bimbo and I'll make sure you have more fun today, understood?" One of Nadia's hands had left her breast and was currently lowering between her legs. "Like, yeah! Totally, Mistress," she said enthusiastically before letting out a hiss as she began to pleasure herself.

This time Lisa giggled as she turned to Jon. "Now, Master, we need to get you ready. Please pick which of us is to clean you, and which one will pleasure you."

Jon's eyes widen as a smile spread across his face. My new morning routine just keeps getting better and better. Jon looked at Lisa, who smiled wryly at him while cocking her hips and rocked her shoulders, causing her large breasts to sway before him. He then turned to bimbo-Nadia who licked her inflated lips at him before letting out a giggle.

Jon looked back and forth, unsure of who to pick. "Um, let's start with you both washing me... and see if I can't make time for both of you," he said. Lisa silently took Jon's hand and started to walk towards the pool where Nadia was walking forward to meeting them.

Jon moved to the edge of the pool and took Nadia's hand. It was cool to the touch, but her skin was soft as she wrapped her fingers around his hand and gently pulled him into the pool. Jon stepped in with his right leg, then his left, feeling the warm water embrace him. Nadia stepped back, pulling Jon further in. "Like, you can totally sit down, Master." Jon started to slowly lower himself into the pool but paused briefly as the water started rising towards his hips.

Karyn was still asleep, though semi-erect following the arousing wake up call from Lisa and Nadia. Jon knew he had taken many baths where he had not bothered to wake her up in the past, but that had been when she believed she was only a body part and would not take offense to being treated in such a way. But she was his friend, a person, despite her current situation. He would not treat her to a rude awakening of simply being dunked in warm bath water.

"Karyn," he said softly, brushing her crusty dangling hair away from her face. She half opened her eyes and rubbed her head against his fingers, mumbling incoherently while nuzzling him. "I'm about to lower you into water." She only responded with a slight nod before closing her eyes again. Jon let out a small chuckle then lowered himself up to his chest into the water, leaning back on the pool wall. He looked through the clear water and saw Karyn rouse slightly before falling back asleep.

Jon could see what she had meant when she said her life was simplified as a penis. She didn't have to wash herself or even be awake while being washed. Jon looked up and saw Nadia moving towards him, her expanded hips just below the surface. She had a sponge in one hand and a bottle of expensive soap in the other. As she began to lather up the brush and run it over his arms and chest, a smile came to his face. Karyn isn't the only one who doesn't clean themselves anymore, he mused to himself.

Jon heard a splash of water next to him and turned to see Lisa stepping into the pool beside him. In her hands was a very elegant, and expensive, looking straight razor. Within moments, Lisa had lathered up his face and was expertly shaving him while Nadia washed the rest of his body. Jon closed his eyes as he drank in the experience.

"Lisa, honestly, do we do this every morning?" Jon asked. The kiss of the razor on his face stopped, but Nadia continued to rub down his body. "Not always. Sometimes you sleep in as late as possible and rush to school with minimal preparation. Sometimes you wake up earlier and fuck us and then we clean you. Other times, Nadia and I pleasure ourselves as you get ready."

Jon smiled at the thought, remembering them making out the previous day after Nadia had transformed herself in front of him. "Lisa, how is it that you became like you are now from this reality's perspective?"

"In this reality, Nadia and I both volunteered for the process to become personal living sex toys. Since I remember wishing to become your personal sex toy, but I was not under the influence of your wish to be super attracted to you, I remember my transformation occurring when I came over to see Nadia and accidentally changed myself while touching the stone and wishing I could be like she is. Since Nadia did not hear my wish, she believes, like everyone except you, Karyn and me, that we volunteered for the process together. I have not told her 'the truth' because I don't want her to feel guilty over what happened to me and so that she doesn't know about the stone."

"And how does the current you feel about what's happened to you?"

"Jon, you have always been kind and respectful towards me. I care deeply for you and I am happy to be able to be with you. After seeing what Nadia was like, I was incredibly turned on by the new her and actually regretted not volunteering as well. I have gotten everything that I want."

Jon opened his eyes and looked at the two dripping wet beauties in front of him. Nadia was rubbing her enlarged tits against him even more than the sponge. "That feels good," he muttered, knowing it would release Lisa. The two girls smiled widely. "We are happy to serve you, Master," they said together.

Lisa completed shaving him and moved on to lathering up his hair. "Nadia, honestly, why did this reality's version of you volunteer to be a living sex toy?" The dark skinned girl stopped caressing him with the sponge and looked at him. Her bimbo voice was gone and she spoke as she had used to before Jon's wish the previous day.

"I volunteered because Lisa did. I couldn't be away from her." Jon eyed her, confused. "How come?"

"Because I love her."

The giant bathroom fell into silence except for the sound of churning water as the two girls continued to clean him. After a moment, Jon shook his head. "Wait, what? Can you explain that a little more?"

Nadia looked him in the eyes, her bimbo appearance a massive contrast to the seriousness he saw in her expression. "I love her. I am, was, a lesbian. I wanted to be with her. In the reality that Lisa and Karyn know, where I was transformed first, I told her my feelings. She rejected me. I was heartbroken and I volunteered to be a servant so I would not have to feel the pain of my love rejecting me. Lisa came to see me, and while expressing to you how aroused she was of my new life, she changed herself."

"In the reality that everyone else believes, including me, Lisa found out about the process and volunteered, seeing it as the ultimate sexual thrill. I had not shared my feelings with her, but I couldn't let her go. I would rather be changed and then share her than be away from her. We became a bundle package that you were lucky enough to receive."

Jon thought on this for a few moments. "So you attacked me because you love her and thought I was using her as a slave?"

"I imagined all sorts of vile and demeaning things you used her for. I thought the worst, never believing that you were treating her well, or that she enjoys it. I spoke with her at your party and believed you had... 'programed her' to say she liked her new life."

"What do you think of your new life? Of me?"

"I remember you from before I submitted myself to the process. I remember thinking that you're rich, but a loser. You would have not been my first choice to be my master. But now, I am obsessed with you. I lust for you so badly that it's like a thirst I can't quench it unless you're fucking me, approving of me."

"Wait!" Jon said quickly, holding up his hands. Both girls stopped moving. "Like, what is it, Master?" Nadia giggled in her bimbo voice. Jon silently cursed himself before asking "Nadia, honestly, am I... forcing myself on you?"

To his relief, Nadia shook her head. "No, Jon. I need you. I need the relief that you give me. Give us. But I don't love you, like Lisa does. But I love her. I would do anything to make her happy and to be with her. That includes please you and sharing her with you. I believe that I volunteered for the transformation process to be with her. If I had been given the chance, I would have asked for you to make the wish you did so that I could be with Lisa."

Jon sighed, thinking over what Nadia had said. He was glad that he wasn't forcing himself on her, but there were two things that stood out to him. "Lisa loves me?"

Nadia laughed. Not her bimbo giggle she'd had all morning, but a mocking laugh. "You really are oblivious, aren't you. Yes, she loves you. And not because you're her owner. She's fallen for you, and you don't even see it," she said with a scoff of disdain. Jon's eyes narrowed, Nadia's comments bringing him to his second issue...

"So, I'm a loser, huh?" Nadia shrugged. "Jon, except for all of your money, you're a nobody. A nice guy, sure, but a dork. I was way out of your league, so was Lisa. Just consider yourself lucky that you even get to be near me, let alone have me calling you 'Master.'"

Jon looked at Nadia with contempt. She was attractive, no doubt, but she was petty and cruel with a massive superiority complex. If Jon hadn't have made his wish yesterday, he was pretty sure he would have now.

"Lisa," he said, turning to the natural blonde on his right.  "Now that I'm clean, would you mind giving me a blowjob?" Jon watched on as a large smile spread across Lisa's face while Nadia's dropped into a pout. "But, Master, like, what about me?" Jon smiled at her. "You're right, Nadia. You shouldn't be left out. Lisa, do whatever you want with Nadia."

Lisa's smile only widened as she turned her gaze to Nadia. Jon watched as Nadia blinked several times, her body swaying slightly.  "Oh, Lisa," she said in a groggy voice. "What are you, like, doing to me?"

Lisa said nothing but instead shifted over, moving between Jon's legs, just next to Nadia. The bimbo brought her hands to her tits and began to moan as they grew even bigger under her palms. She never took her hands off of them even as they slid down her body and stopped on her hips, kneading them the whole time. Nadia's eyes were closed in pleasure, and she didn't notice her wet hair was quickly retracting into her head. She did notice, however, that her limbs had disappeared as her legs retracted up into her body and her arms merger with her sides, her hands melted into and absorbed by her now enormous breasts. They weren't enormous for long, though, as they, along with the rest of body, began to shrink. As she did, the bubblegum pink of her lipstick began to spread across her entire body, causing it to take on a rubbery sheen and texture. Jon saw the rest of Nadia's body contorting and shifting as she dipped beneath the soapy water.

Lisa casually reached beneath the bubbles and pulled up the bright pink dildo she had just turned her best friend into. "Just what I needed," she remarked before giving the tip a gentle kiss. She then dipped it back beneath the water, this time between her legs, and gently slide it all the way inside of her pussy until only its pink balls and base were sticking out.

Without a word, Lisa dipped beneath the surface and positioned herself in front of Karyn and opened her mouth wide.  She wrapped her lips are Karyn's head and sucked her entire length into her mouth like Karyn was an oversized spaghetti noodle.

Jon shuddered in pleasure and felt Karyn harden, knowing she was definitely awake now. As Lisa began to deep throat him, she reached back and worked the pink Nadia-dildo on and out of her slit. Jon was so caught up in his own pleasure that he almost didn't see under the clear water as rows of slits began to grow on both sides of Lisa's neck. Soon, Lisa's gills were flexing and pulsing as she continued to service her master. Jon felt her stroking her tongue across Karyn's pussy and couldn't hold any long. He reached beneath the water and ran his fingers through her fine blonde hair as he blew his load down her throat.

Lisa kept Karyn in her mouth a few moments longer until she jammed Nadia into herself hard and began to twitch under the surface. As Lisa's own orgasm subsided, she pulled herself off of Karyn. Jon saw that not even a drop of cum had escaped Lisa's mouth. Her neck sealed and smoothed out as she returned to the surface. She coughed up a mouthful of water as her lungs reconnected to her throat and wiped her mouth. "How was that, Master?"

Jon leaned back and nodded, humming pleasantly. Lisa pulled the pink dildo out of her pussy and put it on the edge of the pool before grabbing the sponge. Lisa reached beneath the water and wiped down Karyn, making sure her Master was completely clean and content.

Jon looked at the discarded dildo before closing his eyes and letting out a content sigh.  Lisa had been right. He did enjoy his new morning routine.

Chick for a Dick: The Morning Continues

"All done, Master. You are now completely cleaned up for the day."

Jon opened his eyes let out a content sigh, feeling completely rejuvenated and ready for the day. He stood up and felt the curtains of water run off his body and stretched. "Thank you, Lisa. That was perfect." Pride filled Lisa's eyes. "You are welcome, Master. I am glad you enjoyed it." With that, Lisa also stood up, quickly leaving the tub to fetch Jon's bathrobe.

As Lisa draped the robe over him, Jon looked down at the pink dildo she had turned Nadia into. "Was she, you know, awake while you were using her?"

"Of course, Master," Lisa replied in a chipper tone. "No matter how I change her, she is always aware of what's going on around her, although she doesn't always know what I've changed about her. Like her bimbo transformation. She's unaware that I lowered her intelligence and altered her personality, believing I changed just her body. It always gives me a little more of a thrill," she said with a giggle.

Jon smiled and nodded, knowing exactly what she meant. "In that case, why don't you become a bimbo too without realizing it and go make breakfast?" Lisa's jaw dropped as her hair and eyelashes lengthened and gained volume, her breasts expanded to ridiculously large J-cups while taking on an artificial appearance while her hips and ass also expanded. Finally, her lips plumped up as a thick layer of makeup coveted her face. "Like, what was I saying, Master?"

Jon suppressed a laugh. "You were saying that you had fun in the bath." Lisa gasped, as if suddenly remembering. "I totally did! Your cock is so yummy, Master. And that dildo was almost as good as when you fuck me. I wish Nadia was here to join in."

"Um, Lisa, you turned Nadia into the dildo."

Lisa gasped again. "That's right, I totally did! That's so fucking hot!" She bent down and picked up the pink toy. "I hope you had fun too, you sexy bitch," Lisa giggled.

Jon could have watched this all day, but he knew that even with waking up as early as he had, he would have to leave before he knew it. Besides, nature was calling...

"Lisa, how about you lay out some clothes for me, make Nadia human again, and the two of you make some breakfast?"

"Oh, that sounds totally like a good idea, Master! I know how to make all kinds of yummy things for you!" With that, Lisa ran out of the bathroom, still nude and holding the pink dildo. I hope she doesn't burn down the kitchen, Jon thought to himself.

Jon stepped over to the toilet and took Karyn's limp body into his hand. "Karyn. Hey, Karyn." Slowly, the penis-girl opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Hey. Good morning," she said drowsily, wiggling in his hand as she stretched.

"Hope you didn't mind being woken up earlier." She shook her head with a dreamy smile on his face. "Nope. That was fantastic. To be honest, I was a little afraid that you were going to stop waking me up like that. I always liked it when you let me get woken up with surprise sex. It was always better than waking up to-"

Karyn suddenly stopped and looked around, seeing that they were standing in front of the toilet. "Oh." Jon winced. "I'm sorry, Karyn, but I have to go. Do you want me to try to wish-"

"No!" Karyn cut him off. "It's alright. I don't want you to do something that could make things go haywire. I just meant that it was always weird to wake up when you were already halfway through pissing. It's okay. Now, line me up and keep my hair back."

Jon could only shrug and aim Karyn down towards the bowl as she opened her mouth. A few moments later, Karyn was spitting out the last of the urine. "Do you want mouthwash or something?" Jon offered. Karyn winced. "I have this terrible feeling that if I did it would feel like you poured mouthwash down your urethra, and I don't think either of us wants to feel that. Besides, I don't even notice a taste."

Jon felt a phantom sting as he imagined the sensation and dropped the issue as he headed back to his bedroom. Seeing the clothes on his bed, Karyn smile. "So you are going to school?" Jon picked up and unfolded the shirt Lisa had left out for him.

"I told you I was," he said, slipping the shirt over his head. "Good. I'd hate to see you screw up your grades," Karyn said between his legs. Jon hopped Karyn didn't see the grin on his face. The only reason he was the top of his class was because of the stone, but he didn't feel like getting into that with her right now. Instead, he slowly reached for the next article of clothing: his underwear.

Knowing what Jon was thinking, Karyn quickly spoke up. "Don't worry about it, Jon. I'm used to that too. Besides, I know you'll take good care of me and let me out once you get home."  Karyn's words comforted him, and Jon again felt how relieved he was that she didn't hate him for what had happened. He stepped into the underwear and pulled it up, taking a moment to look at Karyn. "See you in gym class," he said as he released the waistband and enclosed Karyn. Jon quickly slipped on his pants and socks before tying on his shoes.

Jon turned towards the door, but hesitated. He looked back, towards the door leading to his study. Jon crossed the room and opened the door, quickly glancing at Cathy, Vicki and Erica. Erica smiled at Jon and gave him a wink while pivoting slightly on her base, causing all twenty of her breasts to sway in an attempt to entice him into having a seat. Jon politely smiled back, but said nothing as he turned to his true focus.

Jon stepped up to the painting on the wall and moved it to the side, revealing his wall safe. Within moments, Jon had spun the combination into the tumbler and opened the heavy door to reveal the stone. Jon starred at it, the desire to use it growing stronger. As he began to reach for it, he hesitated.

Karyn had admitted that she had made a wish sometime last week to encourage Jon to use the stone more. Was his desire now a result of that wish? Karyn said he was also really upset about what had happened because of the stone. But why should he be? Sure, he was upset that Karyn was trapped as his dick, but she had admitted that she actually enjoyed a great deal of her current life. And so did a lot of other girls he had me. Besides, he had also made sure several girls had gotten their comeuppance for their past transgressions.

However, as much as Jon tried to justify it, he knew the real reason he wanted the stone: he just wanted to have fun with it.

Jon shook his head, trying to put the thoughts from his mind. The stone was very powerful and he should be more careful with it. Shouldn't he?

Jon closed the safe and returned the painting, already feeling disappointed that he didn't just take the stone with him. He didn't want to admit it, but he knew that he was going to end up giving in to his compulsions and end up using it again sooner than later. For the time being, however, his willpower had won out.

Trying to put the stone out of his mind, Jon focused his attention elsewhere. Like wondering what the bimbos had made him for breakfast.

Chick for  Dick: Breakfast

Jon heard the giggling before he even reached the door. "That dildo transformation was totally hot," he heard Lisa say. "I’m getting wet just thinking about it."

"I know, right? It was totally awesome. And it was all pink! I fucking love pink!" he heard Lisa say. "I totally love pink too!" Lisa then shouted.

What the hell is that bimbo going on about? Jon wonder as he opened the door.

Since getting the stone, Jon had come across several instances where he was shocked by the changes he encountered. While the sight that met him as he stepped into the kitchen was far from the weirdest, it still gave him pause. There were two Lisas standing in the kitchen. One was next to the stove frying a pan of eggs while the other was filling a glass with orange juice at the table which had a place already set for him. Both Lisas were naked and bimbofied with enhanced curves, over done hair, and excessive make up. However, the one at the table didn't have one set of breasts, she had two sets of breasts. The size of them were so huge that the front of her body was nothing but tit flesh.

"Uh, Lisa?"

"Yes, Master?" they both answered at the same time. The one at the stove laughed. "You're not Lisa! I'm totally Lisa?" The one at the table looked confused. "You're stupid! I'm totally Lisa!"

"Nu uh! When I came in here, you were like totally still a dildo and I was all like 'Master told me to make Nadia human again' and then I was like 'Master didn't say what human I should make her' and then I was like 'I'm super hot, I should make her me' but then I was like 'me with more boobs would be even hotter' so I totally told you to be me with extra boobies and then you were so than means I'm Lisa!"

The room fell into silence for several moments, the four breasted Lisa only looking even more confused. Jon couldn't blame her, even he had trouble following alone. Finally, the four breasted Lisa simply rolled her eyes and said "Whatever." Apparently, this was highly amusing as both Lisas began to giggle again. Maybe two bimbos was a bad idea, Jon thought as he sat at the table.

Jon was halfway through his breakfast when the door swung open and Zoe walked in. She was wearing a pair of jeans that looked suspiciously just like the pair she had worn the previous day, but a different shirt. It was still black, but had silver studs. It showed a little cleavage, thought not nearly as much as she had used to when she was the highly desired queen of the school. She stopped and looked at the two naked twins who were in the middle of cleaning up the pans. Zoe's eyes momentarily dropped to Nadia-Lisa's boob covered torso.

"Is that even sanitary?" Zoe asked, moving to one of the cupboards. "We're, like, totally clean and junk," the real Lisa said. Zoe groaned as she pulled out a box of cereal. "And their idiots, too? Damn, Jon. The only way this could be worse was if you brought a couple cheerleaders into the house," Zoe whined as she gathered a bowl and some milk.

Jon could not help but snicker at the irony. Zoe didn't realize that her vagina and right tit had once been two of the very cheerleaders that she despised and that only days before she had been a lesbian who had made out with practically the entire squad.

"Oh! Cheerleading would be hot!" one of the Lisas said, oblivious to Zoe's "idiot" comment. Zoe sat down at the table and flashed Jon a glance to back up her previous statement. Jon only shrugged. "They'll be done with it by the time we're home from school."

Zoe only rolled her eyes and prepared her own breakfast. The door opened again and Amanda walked in on her four dog legs and headed straight for the table. She began whine, he blue eyes staring up at Jon's plate. Zoe reached over and grabbed a piece of Jon's bacon and threw it on the floor, giving him a playful smile. Jon smiled and shook his head. Zoe always was an animal person, he mused.

The two finished their breakfast making small talk about classes and school drama until the doorbell rang. Amanda immediately got up and gave the room a clear view of her bare human pussy and asshole as she ran out of the room.

"That's Athena. We're going to walk to school unless..." she trailed off. "Unless what?" Jon asked, knowing he was being baited. "Unless we can barrow one of your cars?" Zoe said in a pleading voice.

Jon locked eyes with her, but said nothing. She waited motionless, as if afraid that moving would make him say "no." After several moments of silence, the doorbell rang again. This caused Zoe's expression to get only more pleading which finally caused Jon to relent his teasing and let out a chuckle. "Sure," he laughed. "Get Athena and meet me in the garage."  Zoe smiled and darted out of the room almost as fast as Amanda.

Jon stood up and Nadia walked over and picked up the plates from the table. As he headed for the door, Jon said "Lisa, the real Lisa, in a couple hours return to your usual self. You can remember everything from when I changed you this morning. After that, you can do what you want with Nadia."

"Thanks, Master," both Lisas said. Jon only shook his head and stepped into the hall.

===

A few minutes later, Zoe and Athena stormed into the garage where Jon was waiting. Jon took a moment to look Athena over. She was dressed as a goth as she had always done. Her thin black shirt was pulled tightly across her chest which had two noticeable bulges under her bra. Jon knew that these were the nipples that Zoe had wished Athena's nipples into. Although these were nowhere near as noticeable as the flaccid penis which dangled from her face in place of her nose.

What Jon was not used to, however, was the very noticeable bulge in the front of her black skinny jeans. Jon blinked twice and Athena instantly stood before him and Zoe completely naked. The two dicks attached to where her nipples had been hung limply from her chest just as her flaccid penis-nose hung from her face. These were now joined by a dick hanging between her legs. It was massive, at least 8 inches and it wasn't even hard yet.

"What should we pick?" Zoe asked Athena, her eyes darting over Jon's collection.  Not waiting to hear Athena's opinion on the matter, Jon quickly spoke up. "Athena, honestly, why do you have a dick now?" Athena turned to look at him while Zoe continued to look from car to car, oblivious to the conversation occurring next to her. "Because of Zoe's wish. She had wished that I would be able to give her, and the three girls attached her, everything they would physically want. Then I was first transformed, Sarah was a lesbian vagina that loved to eat pussy and get licked, so I got a tongue in my vagina. Now, Sarah is still a vagina, but she's back to liking dick. That means I now have her idea of the perfect cock hanging between my legs for her to wrap her lips around."

"Does this mean you two are still hooking up?" Jon asked. Athena frowned slightly and shook her head. "No, she and I am both straight. I do not have any attraction to her and she has none towards me, but my body still responds to being the perfect lover for her and all of the other girls that we added to her. Which is really too bad because I would love to know what getting four cocks sucked off at the same time feels like."

Jon blinked twice and returned Athena's clothing, three of her four penises bulging noticeably beneath them. "No motorcycles and no manual transmissions," he declared, knowing it would end the questioning session. Besides, he didn't want to risk anything happening to Jessie, and he didn't trust Zoe in general to drive a stick.

Soon, the pair had selected a luxury sedan and were pulling out of the garage, shouting their thanks back at him as they sped away. Jon looked over the vehicles as well, knowing that he should started heading out or else he would run the risk of being late. His eyes settled momentarily on Jessie. He knew the motorcycle-girl would love the ride, but he wanted to make Karyn's day as easy as possible. Eyeing a sleek sports car, Jon felt disappointed as he realized he couldn’t drive a stick any more than Zoe could. 

Jon looked back to the door that led into the house. It would be so easy to run upstairs, get the stone and wish he was a driving ace. He could use every car in the garage, then. While he was at it, he could even wish for more cars...

Jon shook his head. He had more cars than a small dealership. He didn't need anymore.

For now.

Jon smiled as he got into the SUV he'd driven the previous day. As he pulled out of the garage, he was already keeping a mental list of things he knew he would eventually use the stone for.

This is reminding me a lot of The Eyes of Kid Midas by Neal Shusterman. (Though Jon is actually restrained in comparison--he's not the type to wish for someone to "go to Hell.")

Something I want to make sure of: Jon can't use the wishing stone to reverse changes he's made. What if someone other than Jon used the stone? Could they undo his wishes?

The general rule is that wishes, unless initially wished to be reversible cannot be contradicted, merely worked around or adjusted.
So, for example, in this case Jon cannot simply say "I wish Karyn wasn't my penis any more" because that would undo the wish, but if he were to say "I wish my penis was a fully human sized independent entity who is separated from my body and possesses a fully human form" then it might work. He may well still receive feedback from her though and she would still likely think and stiffen as though she were a penis.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Correct. Wishes cannot be reversed. However, they can be revised.

Chick for a Dick: Taking a Stand

As Jon walked through the school doors, he reflected on just how much his life had changed in the past few days. Monday he had arrived to cheers, being welcomed as a celebrity. Each class had held unusual excitement as he waited to see which girls what been transformed and how.

Yesterday had been the most miserable day of his life. He had felt a crushing guilt that tore him apart all day, feeling like he had betrayed and doomed his best friend.

Today, however, was a new day. While Karyn was still stuck between his legs, they had reached an understanding. She had forgiven him and they were going to try to continue on with their lives as best they could. After all, what else could they really do?

To be honest, though, as grateful as Jon was to not feel the terrible anguish he had felt the previous day, he greatly missed being the most popular, and desired, guy in school. Hell, even outside of school he was irresistible. He briefly recalled his motorcycle ride with his neighbor Emma, and the local coed college student Amber who had been enamored with him at first sight.

Granted, those encounters had ended with Emma laying a grapefruit sized egg each month instead of having a normal period and Amber had been transformed into his sister's left boob. However, Emma loved her new reproductive cycle and Amber wasn't too upset about being turned into nothing but a mouth and eyes on a breast. Jon smiled as he discreetly adjusted Karyn's hard body popping up in his pants. It had been just as exciting to see how the girls had been changed as it had been to hook up with them.

As Jon walked into his first hour class, his gaze drifted over the three transformed girls he shared this period with. Catalina was sitting at her table in the back of the room, her udder bulging under a new dress. Jill was gossiping just as much as ever, the words coming out in a series of farting noises from the butt that had replaced the lower half of her face. The final girl, Rachelle, was just beginning to raise her left arm so Bobby could have another chance of winning a sexual encounter with her from her slot machine tits.

Nobody seemed pleased with Bobby pestering Rachelle, but nobody said anything, either. Due to the wish made on Rachelle, everyone had a chance to "get lucky" with her. Jon, however, wasn't going to stand by anymore. As Bobby began to reach for Rachelle's lifted wrist, Jon grabbed his arm.

"Hey, Bobby, knock it off. Get out of here and stop annoying Rachelle. She obviously doesn't want to do anything with her."

"But-but... I-I have a chance to get lucky with her! I'll win eventually!" Bobby stammered. Jon frowned and squeezed Bobby's arm tightly while grabbing his shirt with his other hand. "If she'd have wanted you to win, you would have by now." Jon shoved Bobby back, hard, towards the door while releasing him. "You're not going to pester Rachelle anymore."

Jon realized just how quiet the room had become. Nobody, not even Jill, was making a sound. All eyes were on Jon and Bobby. Feeling everyone's gaze on him, Bobby simply sulked out of the room, rubbing the wrist Jon had held him by.

Jon slowly let out a breath he didn't realize he was hold. He looked around and saw that everyone was staring at him. Jon silently slid into his seat. "Thervthe him right! That wath awethome, Jon!" Jill farted out next to him. Jon felt himself relax slightly and felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, Jon faced Rachelle. Her shirt was open to expose her three breasts with the glass window instead of her nipples. "Thank you, Jon. I've been dealing with that creep for way too long." Jon smiled and nodded. "My pleasure," he said.

He was surprised when Rachelle leaned whispered in his ear "Care to try your luck some time?" Jon's eyes went wide and he looked down at her transformed chest. "I'll take that as a 'yes'," Rachelle said as she pulled back. She started to button her shirt back up as she walked back to her seat.

Jon was actually relieved when Mr. Pierce entered the room and brought the class to order. He passed up his magically completed homework and settled in for another long, boring lecture of material which he already knew.

He looked over to Jill who had opened a bottle of water and was proceeding to jam it into the butt crack on her face and into the sphincter her mouth had become before tipping her head back and taking a large gulp. Jill quickly took a small cloth and wiped away the excess water that had escaped when she had pulled out the bottle.

Jon turn his attention to Rachelle, who noticed him looking over at him and gave a wink and wiggled her shoulders causing her three boobs to sway and bounce together under her shirt before turning her attention back to the lesson. Finally, Jon turn back and looked at Catalina. For the first time since Monday, Catalina was smiling warmly at him she glanced over at Rachelle before giving an approving nod, apparently pleased with how he handled Bobby.

Jon turned to face forward. Bored with the lecture, his mind drifted to other transformed girls he'd encountered in his classes. He knew there had to be others in other classes as well that he hadn't run into yet. But he was stuck in this boring class. If only he could-

Jon grinned broadly. He'd just added another idea to his "wish list." He briefly kicked himself for not bringing the stone when he'd had the chance, but instead he simply leaned back and listened to the teacher. After all, this would be one of the last classes he'd attend with Mr. Pierce.

Chick for a Dick: Called Out

Jon entered Mr. Martin's class on time for the first time all week. Mr. Martin seemed to not be at all impressed with this accomplishment and only put a check next to Jon's name on the clipboard in his hands as Jon passed the teacher on the way to his desk. Jon, however, was feeling fantastic as he settled into his seat. Mr. Martin would not be giving him detention today, so that meant there would be no delays after school before he got home and got to the stone. All Jon had to do was sit through a few boring classes and then he could go home and reshape reality to his whims.

"Class," Mr. Martin said sharply just as the clock ticked over to begin the period. "Your latest book reports continue to disappoint me." He began walking through the class handing papers back to the students. As Mr. Martin approached Jon's desk, he paused and looked down at him before dropping the thick stack of papers onto his desk. Jon could have sworn he saw a look of distain on his face as he moved on.

Jon flipped over the paper, shocked at just how massive it was. He was glad he hadn't needed to actually write this monster. He turned through the pages until he reached the end. All that was written was "100/100." No comments or congratulations. Jon smiled as he realized why Mr. Martin was so upset: he didn't want to give a 100% and Jon's paper was too good to lose a single point.
Others, however, were not so lucky.

"Fifty-nine percent?!" Aubrey gasped from the seat in front of him. "Yes," Mr. Martin said smugly. "Your grammar was terrible and your plot summary looked like you read it off of Wikipedia. You did not even make it to the minimum page count."

"I wrote ten pages!"

"You wrote nine and a half pages."

"What?! Oh, that is bullshi-"

"Miss Baker! That is detention. And if you speak anymore for the rest of the day without being called on it will be another day per outburst. Unserstood?"

Aubrey glowered at the teach but said nothing as the rest of the class murmured among themselves over their own harsh grades. Mr. Martin seemed to enjoy the students' displeasure. "As I said, your performances have continued to disappoint me. I believe there were only two students who even passed with tolerable grades." Jon slumped in his chair. Please don't single me out, please don't single me out... Jon chanted. "Those were Grace and Jon. Jon even managed a perfect score, so even if I were to consider curved scoring, Jon has made that unnecessary." Jon's heart sank. He had just been grouped in with the teacher's pet and made public enemy number one.

If he can't mark me down, he'll use my success against me. What an asshole, Jon fumed. Even though he was planning on this being the last day he'd have to deal with Mr. Martin, maybe he should use the stone to to knock the teacher down a peg or two...

While Jon tried to hide from the daggers several of his classmates were staring at him, Grace was actually basking in their frustration. "It was nothing, really. You just need to properly proofread your material. I would be glad to help any of you get your work up to my standards. Why-"

"Grace, honestly, what would turn you on more than anything right now?" Jon suddenly interjected.

"I want to bury my face into a girl's hairy snatch while my cock-tongue fills them up. I want to taste them as they wide da had thaft thicking oud ob ma moub whal I ged fucged fwum bahand."

Just as Jon had hoped, getting Grace to share her perverted fantasy had caused her wish altered tongue to become erect. The seven inch long tongue was now standing proudly from her lips. The whole pink cock shined from the layer of spit covering it and wiggled around slightly in the open air.

"Go," Jon whispered as quietly as he could to end the trance.

"- I cab ebem doudour- Eep!" Grace had continued on with the sentence Jon had interrupted only to suddenly become aware that her tongue was hard and protruding perversely from her mouth. Trying to hide her predicament, Grace turned her head away and brought her hands up to her tongue. However, her attempts to force her tongue back into her mouth were only succeeding in making it harder as she was jacking it off. The girl's moans of frustration and pleasure merged together.

Feeling particularly wicked, Jon began to glance around the room at his female classmates and double blink. The wish that transformed Grace not only altered her tongue, but made her absolutely obsessed with giving oral sex to girls. As Grace glanced around, there was an assortment of exposed feminine slits surrounding her. Her eyes bugged out and Jon was sure that she was no long running her hands along her length with the intention of getting the penis-tongue back in her mouth.

"Miss Dawes!" Mr. Martin hissed. Grace's eyes went wide as she suddenly realized what she was doing. However, she was too late. Jon watched as her hands stopped moving just as her neck seemed to bulge slightly and the end of her tongue throbbed. Grace immediately cupped her hands over the end of her tongue as she shot out of her chair and towards the door. She flung the door open with her right hand as Jon saw white liquid beginning to leak out from between the fingers of her left hand which was still wrapped around the end of her tongue.

The class erupted into laughter as Grace's footsteps echoed down the hall to the bathroom, their grades temporary forgotten. Jon leaned back in his chair, proud of his anonymous victory. He looked around the room at all of the naked girls and shrugged. He would return their clothes once the hour wrapped up. Besides, he needed something to help pass the time and seeing Grace squirm during class, if she ever came back, would be as good a way as any he could think off.

100 (edited by ekempo5000 2017-02-24 05:49)

Chick for a Dick: Locker Room Fun

Walking down the hallway, Jon felt a little nervous. This would be the first time since Karyn had regained her true memories that he would gave to change in front of people. Well, there had been Lisa and Nadia, but he felt like they hadn't really counted. After all, they were infatuated with him. The guys from gym class however, were definitely not.

Jon was far from being a star athlete. The only thing that had made gym tolerable was all of the attention he got from girls and the adoration he got from the guys because of it. Now, however, things were more or less back to normal. Sure he was rich, but that hadn't earned him and fans. Plus, he didn't know if he would be mocked for having a weird penis. And then there was Karyn. How would she feel if she was not only stuck as his penis, but mocked for it as well. What if, now that her original sexuality was back, she ended becoming erect looking at all of the other guys?

Jon looked up and realized he had been standing in front of the locker room door. "Well, let's get this over with," he grumbled to himself. Jon swung the door open and stepped inside. Jon's eyes went wide as he looked around the room. "Oh... right..." he muttered as he proceeded to his locker.

===

The muffled sound of steel slamming against steel woke Karyn. She blinked several times, wishing she still had arms to wipe the sleep from her eyes. While it was as dark as ever inside Jon's pants, Karyn had a pretty good idea where they were. The sound of another locker slamming and echoing voices confirmed that they were in the locker room.

Karyn let out a sigh, admitting to herself that she didn't actually want Jon to take her out. While this would be one of the few opportunities she had to get out of his pants and see the outside world, she was actually really comfortable at the moment. She didn't want to be pulled out and shoved into a new pair of underwear. She didn't want to be bounced around as Jon exercised. And she definitely didn't want to be stuck dealing with his sweat.

Karyn sighed again. She hadn't lied to Jon when he figured out that she actually enjoyed being his penis, but these were the times that made it difficult. While Jon treated her well and tried to make the situation as tolerable as possible, times like this still made it quite clear that she was now just a piece of anatomy; and that as Jon lived his day to day life, she would have to make the best of being dragged along for the ride.

Karyn felt the familiar fumbling on the outside of her fabric surroundings as Jon pulled down his pants zipper. A moment later, the material parted and light started to bleed through the weave of the underwear's material. Karyn shifted slightly as she knew Jon was stepping out of his pants. Karyn squinted her eyes as the waistband above her was pulled open and lighted flooded her world.

===

Jon looked down at Karyn blinking her eyes as they adjusted to the light. "Hey, do you remember Monday?" he asked. Karyn stopped blinking and looked up at him. There was a tone to his voice. "Yeah..." she responded cautiously.

"Tell me what you recall."

"Well, we fucked Jaci after school in her apartment." Jon noticed her throb briefly at the memory. "And after that?"

"We got back to your place, took a bath went to bed." Jon shook his head. "Nope, there was something else." Karyn turned red. "Listen, Jon, you were asleep and I thought I was just a penis and I really wanted to get off-"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Karyn eyed him suspiciously. "What are you talking about?" Jon smirked. "Do you remember your great idea for a wish?" Karyn thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, I wanted you to wish- oh..."

"Exactly," Jon said as he turned around. The men's locker room was now double in size. This was because it was no longer the men's locker room. It was simple the locker room. All around, guys and girls were in various state of undress as they got ready for gym class. They were completely oblivious to the notion that men and women should have separate locker rooms. However, why they all believed this was standard practice, it was obvious that many of the students from both genders were enjoying the view.

"You wish is granted," Jon decreed in a mock-genie tone. Karyn scoffed but didn't take her eyes off of the various nude forms around the room. After a few moments, Jon turned back towards his locker. He could have sworn he actually heard Karyn let out a small whine as he did.

"Could you imagine if we were still super desirable like we were last week?" Jon asked off handedly as he slipped on a t-shirt. He felt a twitch in his crotch and looked down to see Karyn had hardened slightly, but she said nothing. "I guess that's a 'yes.' And while we're talking about before, what were you talking about with Monday?"

Karyn's face turned bright red and her length hardened more. "Um... after you passed out after your bath, Lisa and Nadia kind of... gave me a blowjob." Jon immediately knew that isn't what actually happened. Nadia hadn't been transformed yet by Monday, but he had no doubt that Lisa had pleasured Karyn while he was asleep.

Jon bent over and put on a pair of socks. "So? It's not like they haven't done that plenty of times before." Karyn tilted her head and shrugged her armless shoulders. "Yeah, but that isn't how a good penis is supposed to act."

"'A good penis?'" Jon repeated. Karyn rolled her eyes and looked away in embarrassment. "When I thought I was only your dick, I had this innate impulse of what a 'good penis' should be. When the girls went down on me without your official say so, it felt like I was pushing the envelope. But then, after I remember the real me, I didn't want to bring it up because I wouldn't have been able to hide that I liked it. I wasn't sure how you were going to react to that. And then... well... it's still a little conflicting due to my remaining memories of just being a penis."

"And what else is a 'good penis' suppose to do?" Jon teased. Karyn looked up towards him, saw something past his shoulder, and smiled wickedly. "Remind a certain dumbass that he's running late." Jon's eyes went wide as he turned and saw the clock Karyn had just looked at. He was the only one left in the locker room.

"Shit!" Jon hissed as he grabbed his underwear and shorts. Karyn was still laughing at him as he stuffed her back into his pants and rushed for the door.

Chick for a Dick: Locker Room Trouble

Jon entered back into the locker room with the rest of his classmates, boys and girls. Individual conversations bounced off of the tile walls and floor and merged together to become a consistent background murmur heard throughout the room. A few clever students went into the large shower room and turned on taps before going to their lockers to strip off their damp workout clothes, giving the water ample time to warm up.

As Jon approached his locker, he could not help but overhear Liz groan a few lockers down. "Fuck, I need to piss!" she declared, kicking off her shoes while she stripped off her t-shirt and sports bra, her ample breasts spilling out and exposed to the room. "If you want to leave your clothes, I'll put them away and meet you in the shower," Amy offered tenderly. Liz smiled and hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her yoga pants and dropped them, exposing the the thick sheath and large balls of her horse dick. Liz gave her girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek and headed for the nearest stall. The door closed and a few moments later it sounded like a garden hose was being sprayed into the toilet bowl.

Jon peeled off his own sweat drenched shirt and pulled down his pants. Karyn gasped and took in a deep breath. While the locker room air was not particularly fresh, it was still better than being trapped in used gym shorts. "Mr. DeWind had us running sprints," Jon explained apologetically to the sweat covered girl dangling between his legs. "Please tell me you're not skipping a shower today," Karyn said sternly. Jon nodded, already pulling out his soap and shampoo and closing his locker with a metallic slam.

Jon stepped into the shower room. It was a large rectangle with shower heads coming out of the wall in even spacing. Additionally , there were three circular stations in the row down the center of the room with more shower heads. Jon was shocked at the large amount of shower stations before realizing that a locker room designed for an entire class worth of students would need to have additional showing space. He stepped to an open space at one of the shower rings in the middle of the room. Jon was relieved that he did not have to shower anywhere near Harley, whose long steer horns were waving about wildly as she cleaned herself.

Jon heard the flush of a toilet and saw Liz's stall door swing open. Her dick was hanging limply out of its sheath, its flat head dangling near her knees. She stepped out and headed straight for the shower next to Amy. Amy smiled at the sight of her naked lover and handed her a bottle of body soap. Liz took it, returning the smile. Amy's smile became playful as she turned around and presented her back to Liz. She rubbed her hands down her body, spreading the bubbly lather before bending over and rubbing her legs. This meant that she was now bent over, presenting her ass to Liz. Liz grunted slightly and Jon noticed her cock was beginning to harden.

Suddenly, Liz's eyes went wide and she began to look around the room. Jon averted his gaze just in time to avoid being noticed. Apparently, while it was not uncommon for boys and girls to change and shower together at school, Liz was still embarrassed to get a hard-on in front of the entire gym class. Liz gave one more lustful look at Amy's ass before she turned her shower head from warm to cold. A shiver visibly passed through her and she stomped her right foot as the cool water blasted her skin. As she lathered up, her cock slowly retreat back into its sheath while she gave Amy a look that was both annoyed and lustful at the same time. Jon smirked to himself and began to lather up the shampoo in his hair.

Liz, however, was not the only one beginning to get an erection. As Karyn dangled between Jon's legs, the warm shower water caressing her length, she could not help but gaze upon the naked bodies surrounding her. If Karyn still needed to breathe, she knew she would be panting heavily. Pure lust was consuming her. Even though she knew they weren't real, Karyn still had memories of the reality where she had been nothing more than Jon's dick. In that reality, Jon had fucked nearly each girl in his gym class at one point or another. And now, all of those memories flashed through her mind as she took in the sight of each of there naked bodies.

But it wasn't just the girls that were catching her attention. Since Karyn's previously sexually preferences had been reawaken, her bisexuality meant the guys were turning her on as well. Whereas the past week she had merely been comparing her phalical body to the dicks the other guys were packing with pride, she was now looking at the collection of cocks around her in a much different light. Karyn imagined herself rubbing against them, her tits rubbing against their [ridges] as she greedily licked dickheads as big as her own head now was. However, she had nearly blown her load the moment she saw the massive length Liz was packing. Karyn wondered why Jon had not taken her when he was still undesirable to women, not realizing that it was not normal for a girl to be sporting a stallion's dick.

Karyn did not dwell on this, however, as her attention shifted back to the other girls. Even though she was bi, she had always been more attracted to pussy than dick. And after the last week, Karyn was even more interested in girls after learning how amazing it felt to be fucking one with her penis-body. Her lustful leer danced from one coed to another. Her eyes settled on Marci. She was a short girl with noticeable hips and B-cup breasts giving her a modest figure. But what Karyn focused on the most was her lips. As she focused on those pink, plump, luscious lips, Karyn's artificial memories played in her mind, reliving how Marci was an absolute artist at giving blowjobs. As Karyn started at her, Marci smiled at the boy next to her. Watching those amazing lips spread into such a gorgeous smile was making Karyn's lust only reach higher levels.

"Oh, fuck, I wish she could blow us in here," Karyn whined to herself.

Flash

The next instant, Marci was gone, the shower tap she had been using was turned off and unoccupied. However, nobody, not even Karyn, realized she had ceased to exist, Jon's previous wish that only he recognize girls changed by such errant wishes was still in full effect. Karyn's attention had instead shifted from the now non-existent girl to a new focus.

Next to Jon at the neighboring shower head was Sydney. Karyn looked up at the seemingly giant girl next to her and looked over her body. She had a round face with a button nose and freckles, giving her a cute girl-next-door quality. While she didn't have much of a chest, her hips were round and sensual. She was a perfect combination of naughty and nice. Karyn held back a moan.

"I wish I could watch her play with herself."

Flash

Standing next to Sydney now stood Sydney. Not a twin, not another girl who looked like her, but another Sydney. This wasn't a mere copy, though. Everyone knew that both Sydneys were the same girl. It was one consciousness controlled two bodies. Nobody thought this was weird, least of all Karyn, who didn't care how such a thing was possible, only what Sydney was doing.

The Sydney who had existed before the wish continued to wash herself while the other her began to lather up and wash her, their, back. As the newer Sydney moved her hands lower, Sydney-1 spread her legs slightly and looked around. Sydney-2 joined, two sets of eyes scanned the room. Believing nobody was watching, Sydney-2 proceeded to grope Sydney-1's ass before moving her right hand around and delicately tracing her fingers over the wet outer lips of Sydney-1's pussy. While their actions were hardly noticed by the rest of the class, Karyn was transfixed as she watched Sydney discreetly playing with herself.

"Geez, Jon. See something you like?"

Karyn felt a chill run through her entire body and realized she was fully erect. Jon, however, was just rinsing the heavy foam from his shampoo off and had not noticed Karyn's state. As his vision cleared, Jon looked around the shower and saw practically everyone was staring at him. A couple were pointing, a few seemed interested, but most were snickering. None more than Kim, one of Sarah's old flunkies.

She had full C-cup breast, a trim waist and bleach blonde hair. Kim was the quintessential preppy girl. She always talked about the country club her parents were members of, drove a brand new convertible, and was obsessed with clothes. Jon was pretty sure he had never seen her wear a single article of clothing more than once. Even though she hung out with the cheerleaders, she was not one herself. School rumor was she had once made the statement that cheerleading was "beneath her" which had resulted in a massive fight between her and Sarah. One massive shopping spree for Sarah later (on Kim's parents' credit card) and all ways forgive. Even though Sarah only existed in this reality as Zoe's vagina, it appeared Kim was still as cruel as ever. The catty little monster was taking great pleasure from making sure everyone noticed that Jon had popped a boner in the shower.

Jon's hands instinctually went down to cover himself. However, this did very little to hide the enormous proportions Karyn had wished for herself. Kim, meanwhile, gave a sound of disgust and wrinkled up her nose at him. "What a pig. And which one of us were you looking at, you perv?" Jon looked around again, many of the girls' amused looks becoming accusatory. Not knowing what else to do, Jon turned and began to walk towards a bathroom stall.

"Gross, Jon. Going to go give 'Little Jon' a hand?" Jon heard Kim and several others, most likely the cheerleaders, laughing behind him.

"Pig?! Pervert?! Little Jon?!" Karyn raged. Jon placed the tip of his index finger over her mouth, silencing her. "Karyn, please, calm down," he said in an even tone. Karyn looked at him with annoyance in her eyes and gave a little huff as Jon removed his finger. "I'm sorry, but she is such an asshole. She's always treated us like shit."

"I know. And she'll get what's coming to her someday. But now, what the hell happened?" Jon asked morosely. "I'm sorry," she apologized again. "I couldn't help it. Everyone was there, and naked, and rubbing themselves, and... it was just too much," she said, her voice filled with shame.

Jon sighed. "It's alright. Coming into a locker room like this was bound to be... distracting." Karyn forced a sour grin and nodded. "Ok, let's take a moment, think about baseball or something, get you soft, and get on with the day."

"Couldn't you... you know?"

Jon shook his head. "First, I'm not going to jack off in the locker room bathroom. Especially not when that's what half of the shower is waiting for me to do! Second, we don't even have enough time to finish the shower let alone jerk off."

Karyn pouted. "Please, Jon! I'm sorry! If you don't, I'll get blue balls and that fucking hurts."

"Tell me about it. I'm going to be experiencing it right with you," he said grimly. A moment of silence passed and Jon sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. Are you clean enough to get by in my pants for the rest of the day?"

Karyn huffed and looked up at his face. When she looked at him, she noticed his concern. She had been ogling the entire gym class, gotten him embarrassed by Kim, yelled at him and he was still trying to do what he could for her. She sighed. "Yeah, I'll be fine. The water was enough to take care of the worst of it. Just don't leave me cooped up when you get home. Also, I get to decide what we do with Nadia and Lisa tonight."

Jon chuckled. "I haven't heard you complaining about what we've been doing with them already."

"Hush you," she said playfully. "You said you'd make it up to me. And I think a half day of being stuck half washed after gym class and a case of blue balls more than calls for getting to pick the fun we're going to have when we get home."

Jon laughed, but nodded. "Ok, it's a deal. But, while were here, I'm going to take a piss before getting dressed." Karyn said nothing, but instead rotated her body and faced towards the bowl.

A few moments later, Jon stepped out of the stall and moved to a sink to wash his hands. Jon turned around to face the blow dryer, and jumped in surprise. Instead of the normal blow dryer, it was Marci mounted to the wall. More specifically, Marci's bust. Her breasts, armless shoulders, neck and head were now the same white porcelain the hair dryer had been, except for her left nipple which was now chrome.

"Hi!" she said enthusiastically. "Need to dry your hands? Just press the button!" She cocked her left shoulder, causing the boob with the chrome nipple to bounce. Jon hesitated, but reached up and pinched the nipple. Marci moaned just before her mouth opened wide and a blast of warm air engulfed his hands. Jon stood there, staring dumbfounded at the transformed girl who he had just had class with. A minute later, the air died down and Marci closed her mouth but Jon continued to stare at her. "Are your hands dry, or would you like another blow?" she asked seductively. Jon shook his head slightly, both at her offer and the ridiculousness of the situation and started back towards his locker.

As Jon passed by the shower room, he took one last opportunity to look at all of the wet, naked girls. Sure, he could use his powers to make them all naked whenever he wanted, there was something thrilling about the scene all the same. Jon smiled, pleased with Karyn's wish.

Jon returned to his locker and began pulling out his fresh clothes. He heard a humph behind him and saw Kim walking past him, giving him a particular dirty look as she moved towards the door. Jon returned the look and watcher her as she followed Sydney out of the locker room.

Wait, Sydney? Wasn't she still in the shower? No way she got out of the shower and dressed so quickly...

Jon shook his head and picked up his underwear. As he began to slip them on, he could already feel the dull aching in his balls from being so aroused without getting any relief. Just as he was about to cover her, Karyn quickly spoke up.

"Hey, Jon?"

"Yeah?"

There was a longing expression on her face she looked into his eyes. Almost as if she had read his mind, she said "I think I preferred it when all of the girls wanted your dick."

102 (edited by ekempo5000 2017-03-03 21:58)

Chick for a Dick: Table Talk

Jon walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. As he approached the doors, he heard a voice call out his name from behind. He turned to see Erin running towards him. She was quite the spectacle with her head and neck sitting directly on top of her hips darting past other students as she jogged up to meet him. Jon could not help but smile at the sight. It was not her bizarre body that amused him, but the look of adoration in her eyes.

With everything that had been happening, it was nice to have a friend who genuinely liked him, even if he did barely know her.

"You completely missed me yesterday, so I figured I better tag along and make sure you don't get lost today," she teased. She bumper her hip against his, giving him a flirtatious tap. Jon smiled and held up his hands in mock surrender as he looked down at her.

"I said I was sorry! I had a lot on my mind. Besides, you make it sound like I didn't want to have lunch with a pretty girl."

"Oh, so we're resorting to flattery now?" she said as they entered the bustling cafeteria. "Well, it's working. Only next time go with 'beautiful' instead of 'pretty.' It'll get you further," he said with a wink.

"How much further?" he flirted back.

"Keep it up and maybe you'll find out."

Flashes erupted in Jon's memory of the previous reality where Erin's compressed body was riding him, Karyn sliding in and out of her wet slit. "What about if you come over on Friday and we find out then?"

Erin paused. "Listen, Jon. All joking aside, I meant what I said before. Let's just see how it goes, ok?"

The two looked at each other, a beat of silence hanging between them. "Honestly, what did you mean by that?" Jon asked, starring in to her eyes.

"During the talk we had on Sunday when we decided to date, I told you that I really liked you and was attracted to you but I wanted to take the relationship slow because I wanted to make sure that it did not end up becoming just a fling."

Jon nodded to himself. "Is there anything that I could say to you that would defuse this situation?"

Erin rocked her hips and thought a moment. "You could say that you said it because you remembered me confessing that I like getting teased in a sexual way and that you respect the boundaries that I have laid out."

"That's interesting. I seem to recall a certain someone saying that they like a little teasing whe-"

"Ok! Hold up there!" Erin interjected, a blush on her face as she looked around. Even still, Jon could see that she was smiling again. "In all seriousness," Jon continued in a solemn tone, "I do remember what you said. I want to see where this goes, too. And I respect how you feel."

Erin looked up at him and blushed deeper while swaying her hips. It took everything Jon had to contain his excitement. Holy shit, this is amazing! I have the perfect way to get out of any argument! Jon followed his new girlfriend to the lunch line, feeling rather proud of how clever he had been.

===

"Thanks for buying me lunch, Jon," Erin said as she sat down at an open table. Jon placed the second tray of food he was carrying down in front of her before taking his own seat.

"No problem. Do you need anything else?"

Erin shook her head. "Nope, I'm all set." She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around a french fry and dipped it into a small cup of ketchup before pulling the whole thing into her mouth. She then picked up a napkin with her teeth and placed it on her left hip, just next to her neck, then wiped her mouth off with it before leaning in for another fry.

Jon nibbled on his pizza, watching Erin. He was truly fascinated at how she had adapted to her transformation. Sensing his gaze, Erin looked up at him, her mouth wrapped around her hotdog. She quickly took her bite and chewed it down. "What?"

"Nothing," Jon said with a smile. Erin rolled her eyes and smiled. "Uh huh, sure. I bet I can guess what you were thinking." Jon grinned back at her. "Trust me, you don't."

"No reason to get defensive, Jon," she said as she wiped her mouth on her napkin again. "I know exactly how it looks. The girl your dating with her mouth wrapped around a hotdog. Of course you'd get ideas."

"Actually," Jon chimed in, "I was impressed at how adapt you are at doing things without arms."

Erin paused. "Well... yeah, but... I mean... why would I have arms?"

Jon shrugged. "A lot of people have arms," he said jokingly. Erin leaned back and looked at him. "I don't have blonde hair, either, but you're not admiring me for being brunette."

Jon signed. "Erin, honestly, what's happening here?"

"The stone alters reality so that whatever changes were made seem perfectly normal. That means that nobody, not even me, believes that I was born misshapen or with a handicap. Everyone believes that me not having an upper body is just as normal as someone having green eyes or being taller."

Jon pinched the bridge of his nose. "Is there anything that I can say to defuse this situation?"

"Nope. I'm pretty annoyed with you right now. You bringing up my lack of arms is pretty close to saying you admire a girl for being flat rather than having large boobs."

Jon sighed again. Ok, so I can't get out of every argument, he thought. I'll have to think of something...

"Sorry, what I meant came out wrong. I was just trying to say that I find your body really attractive. I can't stop admiring you." Erin looked at him incredulously. "So you aren't into girls with arms?"

"I'm dating you, aren't I?"

"Not exactly answering my question, Jon."

Jon restrained himself from rolling his eyes. "Arms are not a big deal to me," he said, not believing he was having an argument on the matter. Erin looked at him skeptically before saying, "Ok," and quietly returning to eating her fries. Jon was just about to reach for his pizza when he heard a small voice speak up. "Smooth, Jon."

He looked down to see Samantha sitting on his lunch tray, his slice of pizza in her four arms. The miniature fly-girl had already eaten more of the pizza than he had before his exchange with Erin. Jon looked at Erin, who said nothing, but was smirking at him. Jon was glad the tension had been cut, even if it had cost him his lunch. "I'm going to get a bowl of ice cream," he said, standing up. "Oh! Bring me some too! Thanks, Jon!" Samantha shouted before returning to his pizza.

Jon felt his head spinning. Two says ago he hadn't even had a girlfriend. Today, in the span of half a lunch period, he'd had two misunderstandings with her, he was getting ice cream for a nine inch tall fly-girl and his best friend was still his dick.

This reality is going to take some getting used to.

103 (edited by ekempo5000 2017-03-03 22:21)

Chick for a Dick: Friend in Need

The rest of lunch had gone well, much to Jon's relief. He had not accidentally said anything else to upset Erin, and she had even had him bend over so she could give him a kiss before they went on their separate ways.

Entering his fourth hour classroom, Jon saw Heather. Her long rabbit ears were laid flat against her head and her face was set in a firm grimace as hunched over her desk, scribbling furiously at her half finished homework. Her ears perked up and turned towards him, her eyes immediately followed after, tears welling in them.

"Hey," Jon said moving to stand next to her desk, "everything alright?" The rabbit-girl shrugged and returned to her incomplete assignment. "I was working my waitress job last night and didn't have the time to do my homework. By the time I got home, I had to put my kids to bed. Do you know what it's like trying to put 9 kids to bed at once? And their dads sure as hell aren't helping."

Jon recalled Heather informing him of her now increased sex drive and fertility that had resulted in her large number of children in the past year. A smile spread to his face as he also remembered the task he had assigned to Vicki the previous morning before Karyn had become his sole focus.

"Hey, Jon, is there any way you could help me with this? You understand this stuff so much better than me," Heather said, interrupted his thoughts. Jon nodded and sat in the currently empty desk next to her. A few minutes later, the homework was completed enough to give her a passable grade.

"Thank you so much, Jon. I'd ask if you could tutor me, but I just don't have much time," she said with a sigh. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that," he said.

"What, being my tutor?"

Jon shook his head. "No, your free time." Heather's ears twitched as she looked at him. "You said you were at work all night. How would you like to do something else tonight?"

Heather gave him a soft smile. "Listen, Jon, you're a nice guy, and you're cute. I know that I have a bit of a reputation, and I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to with you, but if something happened... I mean, when I had to tell my parents I was pregnant a second time-"

"No no no!" Jon interjected. "I mean, not that I wouldn't want to, I mean, you're cute, but that isn't- Um, let me start over. How would you like to spend tonight with your kids?"

Heather let out an embarrassed laugh before shrugging. "Sure I'd love to spend the night with them. But I need to work to help support them."

"And that's what I want to help with." Jon picked up Heather's pencil and wrote some information down in her open notebook. "Go to this bank and you will find an account has been set up with everything you need to support your kids. You can raise them and not kill yourself in the process. The account will be refilled as needed."

Heather's eyes were wide as she looked back and forth between Jon and the information on the piece of paper in front of her. "What-? Why- I mean... Why would you do this? You barely know me. I can't accept this. It's too much."

Jon smiled. "You're a great person, Heather. I know you enough to know that. Your kids deserve to have their mom. Be there for them."

Heather was shaking her head, fighting back sobs. "I... I don't know..."

Jon snapped his fingers. "Tell you what: quit your job and come work for me on my event staff as a waitress. You only need to work one to two nights a month, so there's still plenty if time to be with your kids and focus on your school work. Plus, you will be earning this pay. What do you say?"

Tears were streaming out of Heather's eyes and the enormous smile on her face showed off her enlarged front teeth. Her ears were wobbling wildly as she enthusiastically nodded her head.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you, Jon!"

Jon stood up and Heather dashed forward with her enhanced speed, hugging him tightly as she pressed her head into his shoulder. By this time, most of the class had arrived and were watching the spectacle. Realizing everyone was looking at them, Heather released Jon. "Thank you, so much!" she said, fighting back another round of tears.

"My pleasure," Jon said before returning to his own desk. The room was buzzing with whispers as everyone tried to figure out what had just happened as Mr. Trencher entered the room. As the teacher called for everyone to pass up their work, Jon looked over at Heather. She was talking to Christina, the girl who sat next to her in the desk Jon had been sitting in while talking to Heather. Heather was still wiping tears from her eyes when Christina turned and looked at Jon, her mouth hanging open and her eyes full of shock.

The expression lasted only for a moment, though, before Christina looked him up and down and her gaping mouth curled into an enticing, yet hungry, smile.

104 (edited by ekempo5000 2017-03-03 22:20)

Chick for a Dick: Golddigger

Biology had gone by incredibly slowly. Jon had escaped from his boredom himself by randomly making some of the more attractive girls nudists and going over his mental "wish list" for when he got home. However, he kept getting distracted by Christina.

Ever since she had spoken to Heather at the beginning of class, Christina had kept looking back and stealing glances at Jon. Jon thought bad to the previous week when he was the target of desire for every woman who laid eyes on him. The look Christina was giving him now was much different. She was up to something...

He had considered using his powers to ask her what she was planning, but Jon decided to wait. She sat near him in his fifth hour class and he knew that class was going to be just as boring as this one was.

Eventually, the minutes ticked away and Mr. Trencher announced the class was over. Apparently Jon was not the only student who was bored as the entire class was bolting for the door in a massive surge of bodies with Mary and Kerry following behind as quickly as their conjoined form would allow. Jon reached his looker and dropped off his biology textbook, glad to be rid of the extra weight. He slammed the door shut and was slightly started to find Christina leaning against the locker next to him.

"Hi, Jon," she said pleasantly. Jon stared at her for a moment before giving a small sigh. Guess I'm going to get to the bottom of this earlier than I expected, he thought. "Christina, honesty, why are you so interested in me today?"

"Heather told me about what you did for her in class. She gets knocked up with almost a dozen kids and then you come in and just say you'll pick up the bill for all of them? Way I figure it, at least one of them's probably yours. If all I need to do is get knocked up then have a multibillionaire take care of everything I need for the rest of my life, so be it. I'm going to try seducing you until you get me pregnant, then I'm going to squeeze everything out of you that I can."

Jon rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead with his palm. He could not believe anyone could be so petty that they would purposefully have a kid just to get a free meal ticket for life. Ironically enough, thanks to one of Jon's previous wishes, her plan would never work. Jon could never get a girl pregnant unless he willed it. He was half tempted to let her initiate her plan and have sex with him over and over knowing she would never get what she wanted, but Jon did not want to even think about sleeping with such a deplorable girl. Besides, he had a better punishment in mind for her.

By now, the hallways were nearly empty as the remaining students rushed into nearby classrooms. Jon began to walk away, leaving Christina obediently standing where he had left her next to his locker still in her questioning trance. Just before he stepped into Mr. Lowe's classroom, Jon looked back at her and whispered "I wish Christina was another one of Heather's kids."

Jon had figured that such a horrible person could do with another round of being a child so that they could be brought up right. However, Jon received a shock as instead of disappearing in a flash of light, Christina instead seemed to become aware that she was standing alone in the deserted hallway and began to run towards the classroom door. As she neared him, her unsettling smile returned to her face. Jon's face, however, showed only confusion.

"Christina, honesty, why didn't my wish work?"

She paused in front of him. "Girls can only be changed by a wish made without the stone if they screwed around with your sister in the previous reality. I never fucked around with her, so I can't be changed without the stone."

Jon let out a disgusted grunt. He had finally found a girl Zoe had not been with and it had foiled his chance at poetic justice. Jon looked at her a smiled wickedly. He'd just have to add Christina to his "wish list" for when he got home. In the meantime, Jon decided to give her a temporary punishment.

He turned around and entered the classroom, leaving Christina in her trance out in the hall. Nobody would notice her as long as he did not say anything that wasn't a question. He'd leave her out in the hallway until enough class had passed for her to walk in late.

However, the sight that met Jon was enough that it almost immediately ruined his plan. He saw Sydney, a girl from his gym class, sitting in her desk. Then, in a chair right next to her, was an exact copy of Sydney. The two had the same clothing, same jewelry, same hairstyle.

Jon's mouth hung open in shock. Since he was also affected by the questioning trance, nobody would pay him any mind until he released Christina. Jon walked further into the room and walked up to the two Sydneys. "Sydney, honestly, what happened to you?"

"Karyn wished that she wanted to see me play with myself while we were in the shower. Now, I do play with myself," both said in perfect unison.

"Christina, you're late. If it happens again it'll be detention," the teacher said from the front of the class. Jon ignored him, not even caring that Christina had gotten off easy. He was much more focused on Sydney at the moment. He wondered for a moment why his wish for her to approach him to point out her transformation hadn't worked in the shower, but as Jon thought back on it he realized that he had seen two Sydneys. He had noticed the change, but he had just dismissed it.

"So which Sydney is the real one?"

"Both of me are," they responded together.

Jon pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ok, can only you answer my questions?" he asked, pointing at the Sydney sitting in the desk. "Yes," she responded, her double remaining silent. "Ok, so how are you both the real Sydney?"

"The wish was for me to play with myself. Therefore, both have to be me. I am one person sharing two bodies. My bodies can move independently from one another, but if I try to multitask too much, both bodies will respond sluggishly and uncoordinated. That is why I need to have both of me in the same class. Trying to study two different subjects simultaneously is too much for me to process."

"Which one of you is the original Sydney?"

The identical girls looked at each other, a shocked realization spread across their faces. "I... don't know," she confesses.

"What do you think of your change?"

"Oh, I don't mind it at all. In fact, it's rather helpful. Most people can't be two places at once, but I can. As long as the activity is not too mentally taxing, I can get around just fine if I concentrate. And due to Karyn's wish, I really get off on masturbating with me. It's incredibly having a partner who knows exactly how you want to be touched and feeling the pleasure of two bodies simultaneously."

Jon adjusted the erection in his pants gave a satisfied nod. Sydney seemed rather pleased with her changes, and he was surprised to find that he almost envied her change. However, Jon did not think he was ready for such a drastic change.

Jon looked around the room as he walked to his seat. Sydney had now joined Renee and Libby among the ranks of transformed girls. And Christina would have already joined them if he had the stone with him.

"Later," he muttered with a grin. At his comment, he noticed the Sydney at the desk began to take notes. As she wrote, her "twin" next to her did not break her gaze away from the teacher. She could watch the lecture while talking notes simultaneously.

As Jon looked at Sydney, he thought back on Marci who had been transformed into a hand dryer mounted in the locker room earlier in the day. He wondered just how many other transformed girls were in other classes... and how many more were going to be changed.

Chick for a Dick: Ask the Airhead

Last hour, Jon thought as he entered the chemistry classroom. His eyes immediately scanned the room, looking for for the wish-altered teacher. However, Jon did not see Jaqi Pyon anywhere in the classroom. He let out a disappointed huff and gave a slight shrug. It was still a few minutes until class started anyways.

Jon did notice that the other two transformed girls he shared the class with, Cassie and Grace, were present. Jon glanced at Grace who, upon noticing his gaze, turned a vivid shade of red and opened her text book to a random page and pretended to be thoroughly engrossed in the material. Apparently, she was still incredible embarrassed over her outburst earlier in the day.

Jon couldn't help but grin at her discomfort as he moved further into the room and headed for his desk. Among the murmur of voices chattering throughout the class, Cassie's stood out. Her high pitched helium-voice was quite distinct. Jon looked at her as he passed her desk to his. From the collarbone down, her body was completely normal. However, everything changed above that was completely altered.

Instead of a head, Cassie now had a large party balloon in place of it. Today, the balloon was bright pink with her facial features appearing to be drawn on it in a neon blue marker. Her illustrated mouth moved as she talked, and her eyes blinked periodically, but there were no openings on the balloon.

"The homework was really super hard," she whined in a squeaky voice. Brad, the boy who had popped her head with a pencil on Monday, scoffed. "How was it hard! All you had to do was read the chapter! Ms. Pyon didn't even assign anything that needs to be handed in!"

"It's still hard! I didn't understand it!"

Jon rolled his eyes. Even before wishing to understand all of the material perfectly, Jon knew the lessons they were covering were far from rocket science. Before Cassie could continue to complain, he quickly said "Cassie, honesty, what's up with your change?"

Cassie's drawn features glided across the surface of her balloon, giving the impression she had turned her head to face him. "Brad's wish turned my head into a balloon," she said with a pout. Jon closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He already knew that. He was there when it happened. In the questioning trance, Cassie should have realized that. Even under a wish influenced truth-trance, Cassie was still not very bright. Maybe someone should have wished her head was a light bulb instead, he thought grimly. Instead, Jon took a deep breath and looked at her. "Cassie, can you tell me anything about your transformation that I don't already know?"

"Well, since Brad called me an 'airhead' in his wish, that's what my head now it. Air. If my balloon pops, my head is still there but nobody can see it. I can still see and hear without the balloon, but I can't talk. Once I fill the balloon with my head, though, it's trapped inside until the balloon pops. Last summer, a strong wind pulled my balloon off my body and it floated away. I couldn't do anything but watch as my own body went further and further away. My mom had to bring my body back to the house until my balloon popped and my airhead could come back."

Jon laughed as he imagined Cassie's helium-voice screaming as her headless body tried to catch her ascending head. Jon was trying to think of another question for her when Jaqi entered the room. Jon's jaw dropped.

Her tits were enormous! Jaqi had previously had Nari's naturally large breasts and the perkiness of Betty's while being capped off with Jacqueline's nipple piercings. The pair she sported now, however, put her previous pair to shame. With her thin frame, Jon was surprised she was actually able to carry them. They were as big as Lisa's.

Jon blinked twice, dying to get a view of her naked body. When her clothes disappeared, thought, Jon got an even bigger surprise.

"Whoa," he muttered aloud.

This is getting very good.

Chick for a Dick: A Familiar Transformation

Jaqi Pyon stood naked before the class except for her black rimmed glasses and red high heels. The stunning beauty had not even existed until two days ago when a misworded wish had merged Jon's chemistry teacher with two of his classmates and selected from the three of them the attributes he found most attractive and put them into a single girl.

Several of students were staring at their teacher's exposed body. While nobody thought it at all strange for a teacher to be allowed to walk around naked in public, the sight of it was still the cause of lust or envy among the students. Jon, however, was the only one to know that it was not at all normal for this impossibly beautiful girl to be walking around naked. He was also the only one to realize that it was not normal for there to be three extra faces on her body.

On Jaqi's massive, F-cup right breast was the face of Nari, the shy Korean exchange student. On Jaqi's left breast was the face of Jacqueline, Jon's counterculture classmate. Their noses were gone, replaced by Jaqi's dark nipples. The nipple-nose on Jacqueline's face was adorned with a curved bar, a blend between the girl's former nose ring and the bar Jaqi's nipples had been pierced with. And between Jaci's legs, instead of the feminine slit and enticing folds that had pleasured Jon only days before, was the young face of Betty Stevens, Jon's original chemistry teacher.

Jon was in shock. He had not expected this when he had seen Jaqi enter the room with an even bigger set of breasts. He was still trying to figure out what had caused this transformation when he noticed Jaci, Nari, Jacqueline and Betty's eyes all staring at him. Or, to be more specific, his crotch.

Jon realized he was standing in the middle of the classroom, staring slack jawed at his naked teacher, with a raging hard-on tent poling in his pants. Jon quickly sat down in his desk, glancing around the room to see if anyone had noticed his embarrassing predicament.

If any of his classmates had noticed, they weren't showing it. While a few small groups were still talking among themselves, most were transfixed on the erotic allure of their teacher. As Jon glanced at Grace, he watched as she licked her lips, the head and ridge of her penis-tongue clearly visible, as she starred longingly at Betty's face between Jaqi's legs.

Grace wasn't the only one licking her lips. Jon watched as Betty ran her bright pink tongue across her plump lips, causing Jaqi to shudder in pleasure. It wasn't Grace that Betty was focused on, though. It was Jon.

He then noticed that Nari and Jacqueline were also focused on him, the nipples in the center of their faces growing hard. Jon's gaze made its way to Jaqi's blushing face. She was breathing deeply, and staring right back at him.

Jon felt a throb in his pants and felt Karyn squirm, caught up in his arousal. He thought back to Monday when he had used Karyn to fuck Jaqi, the image of her limbless body sliding in and out of Jaqi's wet pussy was intoxicating. Only now, that pussy was Betty's face. He felt Karyn throb again.

Jon closed his eyes and tried to think of something else. Anything else. Slowly, Jon felt Karyn beginning to soften in his pants. After a couple moments, Jon felt relieved enough to open his eyes again.

Jaqi cleared her throat with a feminine cough. If her flushed face and chest was not a clear indication, the wet sheen on Betty's lips telegraphed that Jon wasn't the only one aroused. He watched as Betty pursed her lips repeatedly in the attempt to conceal the pussy juice her mouth was clearly filling with.

"Now... class," Jaqi said as she turned her back to the class, showing off her amazing ass. "You were assigned to read chapter 12 last night." She reached down and picked her copy of the textbook up off the desk. As she did, her ass cheeks spread slightly and Jon could clearly see her asshole and Betty's upside down mouth beneath it. She stood back up and turned around, Nari and Jacqueline swaying wildly as her breasts jiggled on her chest.

Jon couldn't take it anymore. He bowed his head to avert his gaze and raised his hand up. A moment passed before he heard Jaqi's breathy voice. "Yes, Jon?"

"May I use the restroom?"

There was a moment's pause before he heard her speak again. "Alright." Jon bolted out of his desk, walked past the still naked teacher and out the door, hoping his returning erection wasn't too noticeable.

===

Jon splashed a third handful of cold water on his face. He had been in the bathroom now for several minutes trying to calm himself down. He had not taken Karyn out of his pants, knowing that if he told her what had happened in class it would have only turn him on more, raise questions he didn't want to answer, or both. Instead, he had paced back and forth before hunching over a sink and resorting to the cold water to aid him.

Jon looked up into the mirror. Water streamed down his face as he gazed at his reflection. What was going on? Why had that gotten to him so much? He had seen Jaci before. The very first time he saw her she was not only naked but was already riding his dick. And he had seen the transformation she had now plenty of times before. It was the same transformation Zoe had. But why did Jaqi have it? And why was he so turned on?

Jon lazily reached over to the paper towel dispenser and pulled out a few sheets of the white, coarse material and blotted his face. Jon met his reflection one more time and gave himself a determined nod. He would keep it together and make it through the class.

He stepped out of the men's room and proceeded down the hall back towards Jaqi's class. However, as he walked past the closed door to the faculty lavatory, the door opened up and an arm quickly pulled him in before forcefully, but quietly, closing the door. Jon barely had a moment to register what had happened or to take in his surroundings before a warm, soft body pressed into his and pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Without thinking, Jon reacted and pulled her closer. Even before his hands touched her naked flesh or felt the massive orbs press into his chest, he knew who it was. Jaqi. However, when he felt a repetitive stroking at his crotch and felt his pants growing damp, he reluctantly broke the kiss and held her at an arm's length away.

She was panting hard, a light sheen of sweat starting to form on her exposed body. Nari's eyes on her left breast were closed and she appeared to be savoring the sensations passing through her reduced body. Jacqueline, meanwhile, was taking matters into her own hands, so to speak. She was stretching out her tongue as far as it would go and using it to play with the piercing in the nipple embedded in the middle of her face. Each time she managed to flick it, she would squeak and her eyes would flutter before she returned to trying to flick it again. Looking down between Jaqi's legs, Jon could see that Betty's face was liberally coated with the pungent lubricant she was now drooling. She was exaggeratedly licking her pouty lips and staring straight ahead at Jon's crotch. He saw that his hard-on had returned and was bulging in his pants that were now thoroughly soaked from all of Betty's licking at his crotch.

"Sorry," Jaqi said with her heavy accent. She have him a sheepish, but playful, smile. "They have a mind of their own."

Jon didn't know where to start. After a moment of silence, except for Betty's wet licking and Jacqueline's squeaks, Jon finally asked "Jaqi, honestly... what's going on here?" Jon felt Jaci's body relax in his grip as she entered into her trance.

"Last week you wished for Betty to take on a different sexual desire each day from girls around school. Since wishes cannot be reversed, that wish applies to me because Betty is a part of me. Today, my biggest turn-on is based off of Zoe. She loves to use the three girls who became her tits and pussy while she fucks; and now, so do I. And since I already had these three floating around inside of me," she gestured down to her altered body, "it worked out perfectly. But, there was one teensy-weensy little addition: I also got the sex drive of the additional three added to me as well. I can't control myself when I'm around you."

"Around me?"

Jaqi nodded. "I'm made up of the aspects you desired the most from Betty, Nari and Jacqueline. That includes my personality. You desired most that I desire you. So, when the sex drive of four girls occupies the same body and all of that sexual impulse is directed at you, it becomes pretty hard to control. Hell, I even snuck in here before your class and fingered myself until I came twice trying to relieve some of my tension. Obviously, it didn't work. Not that I'm complaining," she said with a seductive smile.

Jon's head was spinning. Now he realized why he had been so turned on by seeing Jaci. First, it was because she was showing clear signs that she was interested in him. And not like Erin. While she was nice and attractive, for being nothing but a head on hips and legs, Erin wasn't attracted to him like this. Like she had been the past Saturday. This was primal lust.

The second, and perhaps stronger, of the reasons why he was so turned on shocked him when he realized it. It was because she had been changed. Not just once, but multiple times. He was attracted to her transformations. Jon didn't know if it was because of the wish Karyn confessed she had made for him to love using the stone, if he had become drunk on power, or if it was just something that had always been there. At this point, it didn't matter.

Jon looked at the erotic creature before him, knowing he could have his way with her. She wanted him, needed him. He felt Karyn squirm momentarily in his pants. It would be so easy... it would feel so good...

Jon hesitated. If we get caught, there will be hell to pay, he thought. While he had no problems with fucking in school, and had in the past, he had not done so in the middle of a class period. Someone was sure to notice if they were gone for too much longer. On top of it, Jon didn't have the stone here to immediately help him.

He sighed. "Jaqi, the class will notice that we're missing."

Jaqi's eyes went wide as she came back to her senses. "Shit! I left them to read while I went to 'check on you'," she hissed, looking towards the door. "I should get back!"

"Jaqi! No!"
"I want him to play with me!"
"I could almost taste his cock!"

The trio of faces on her body whined with protest. Finally, Jaqi stamped her foot, causing Nari and Jacqueline to bounce wildly on her chest and Betty's mouth to be squeezed between her thighs. "No! We can't right now. But, fuck, do I want to." She looked at Jon a moment before sighing and grabbing a handful of toilet paper and wiping off Betty's "drool" from her thighs. "Oh no, it's all over your pants," she observed, looking at the bulge at Jon's crotch.

"I'll take care of it. Hurry up and I'll return a little after you so it isn't as obvious."

Jaqi nodded and reached for the door knob. She opened, took a quick peek into the hall, and stepped outside just as Jon thought of something. "Jaqi, honestly, whose sexual fetish did you have yesterday?"

Jaqi froze and turned to look back at him. "Yesterday I had Jennifer's. When you asked if you could use the bathroom, all I could imagine was you using me as your toilet instead."

Jon felt his stomach sour and Karyn soften in his pants as not only thought of the act but remembered for the first time in days that Jennifer had been transformed into a toilet and was currently residing in a dark bathroom in his basement.

"I'll have to take care of that," he said bleakly. "Don't use too much water or else it'll only make it more obvious," Jaqi said, believing his comment was directed at his wet pants. With that, she closed the door and Jon listened to her heeled footsteps moving down the hall.

Chick for a Dick: Desperate Measures

Jon finally had a moment to look around the tiny room Jaqi had pulled him into. It had a single toilet, a sink with a mirror, and dispensers for soap and paper towel. Jon cursed aloud as he looked down at his wet crotch. The strong, and distinct, smell of feminine arousal from where Jaqi's transformed crotch had been licking him was extremely noticeable.

He didn't have the stone to just wish himself clean. He was not about to use hand soap and water on his pants. There was no way that paper towels could dry up the mess. Jon briefly considered trying to get to the locker room, but it would only look stranger if he showed up to class in sweaty workout clothes. Besides, if he ran into anyone in the halls on the way there, it would only raise more questions.

Jon's blood suddenly ran cold. He was in the teacher's bathroom. If a teacher unexpectedly came in, he'd have a lot of explaining to do. Jon looked at himself in the mirror. He had to get out of these clothes! But what could he get into?

Jon's eyes went wide as an idea occurred to him. It was crazy, and it was probably going to end up being extremely bizarre, but desperate times call for desperate measures. He looked at himself in the mirror and blinked twice.

===

I can't believe I'm doing this, Jon thought grimly as he stood outside the classroom door. It's only one hour, Jon, he told himself. Get in there, finish the day, get home to the stone and wish this never happened. It's just an hour. With that, Jon reached forward, turned the doorknob, and stepped into class.

Completely naked.

Jon paused for a moment, the eyes of the class turning towards him. "Jon!" came Jaqi's voice. His blood ran cold as he looked at the equally naked teacher. "You've been gone for half the class. You will stay after class and explain yourself." Jon stared at her, and while Jaqi's attitude was firm and professional, he saw the wild lust burning in the eyes of the faces on her tits and crotch.

"Yes, Ms. Pyon," he said.

"Good. Now, please take your seat."

Jon turned and started walking down the aisle towards his seat. He saw several of his classmates glancing at him, but it was more because he had been publicly called out rather than being publicly naked. None of them cared that Jon was now a nudist.

And for that matter, Jon didn't really care either. When Jon used his own naked powers on himself, he had been surprised by just how natural it had felt. Like everyone else he had used it on, Jon instinctively felt no shame for not wearing clothing. The very idea of clothing at the moment seemed odd and unusual. But, deep down, Jon knew it wasn't normal. He remembered the normal him had wondered if his plan was really going to work.

Now, Jon felt relieved. He could not get in trouble for having his pants smelling of feminine arousal because he was not wearing them. Instead, he had simply needed to wipe down and dry off his skin like Jaqi had done.

Jon smiled to himself. This was a new experience, and not a bad one at that. Now he knew what all of the girls he had at various times made into nudists felt like. He was glad to know it was not stressful or embarrassing. Besides, he could reverse it at any time. And he was sure Karyn enjoyed having a view other than the inside of his pants for once.

Jon looked down at the penis-girl between his legs. Her limp, but still impressive length, was laying flat on the hard desk chair between his legs. She appeared to be glancing around the room, trying to catch a glimpse at the world around her. Particularly the girls. Sensing his gaze, Karyn looked up at him. She gave him a casual smile, but said nothing. Instead, she seemed to turn her attention back to Jaqi's lecture.

Maybe I shouldn't go back to wearing clothes, Jon mussed, thinking about how much more content Karyn seemed.

Jon turned his attention back to Jaqi as well. Only it wasn't her lecture that Jon was focused on. She had her back to the class and was writing notes on the whiteboard for the class. Even from behind, the massive orbs of flesh hanging from her chest could be seen peeking around her slim frame. She was noticeably standing back from the board, her massive breasts in danger of pressing against the board and wiping away the notes. Even with her added care, Jon could see a couple places where a nipple-noses of one girls who had been transformed into Jaqi's boobs had brushed the board and smeared the notes.

However, Jon was taking the opportunity to admire Jaqi's perfect ass. It was so soft and round, without a single blemish or sign of sagging. It was perfect. As if on cue, the marker Jaqi was holding slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor. As Jaqi bent over, her massive tits hung proudly from her chest and her butt cheeks spread. Jon was again given a perfect view of Jaqi's pink asshole, as well as Betty's lips just beneath it.

Retrieving the marker, Jaqi stood back up. Jon realized that he had not been the only one in class enjoying this display as every guy in the class was now settling back into their seats as each had unconsciously leaned in to get a better view of the teacher's assets. Jon even noticed that Grace was in a daze, her cock-tongue sticking out a good four inches from her lips while her jaw hung limply open.

Jon looked back towards Jaqi in time to see her turn back from looking over her shoulder. From looking at him. She had done it on purpose! She was teasing him. No, enticing him. She wanted him, and she didn't care who knew as long as he knew.

A throbbing in his crotch pulled Jon's attention away and he looked down to see Karyn was almost fully erect. She had gone from laying limply across the seat to he head rubbing against the underside of the desk. Jon could feel that she was coating it, and her face, with precum that was uncontrollably leaking from her mouth.

Ok, maybe I am better off with clothing, Jon admitted to himself. Jon looked around the room, making sure nobody had noticed his predicament. Remembering the locker room earlier, Jon knew it was now normal for him to be naked in front of everyone, but not to have a massive hard-on in front of everyone. Jon knew he was going to have to calm himself down. But first...

Jon grasped Karyn's pulsing length. "Karyn, honestly," he said, pulling her body out from under the desk so he could see her face, "would you be pissed if I fucked Jaqi with you?"

She looked up at him, her tiny face smeared in wetness. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I've been painfully hard the past half hour not to mention how pent up I am from the shower earlier! I want to get off! I told you, I like being you cock. I like it when you use me to fuck. I was practically begging you just to jack me off earlier. Of course I want to fuck the hottest teacher in school! Now hurry up, pick a hole, and stick me in it!"

Jon carefully tucked Karyn back between his legs and held her there. He knew that since he had not said anything, that he and Karyn were still locked in the truth-trance and that nobody would notice him. Jon cursed himself. In retrospect, he should have done this to leave class earlier without being noticed. At least for the time being, he would gave a few minutes where he could compose himself and, quite literally, get a grip on his dick and calm her down.

Jon looked at the clock. Just five more minutes.

How time flies when you're having fun.

Chick for a Dick: The Anticipation Builds

"Ms. Pyon!" Cassie shouted in her helium-pitched voice. "It's time to go!"

All off the boys in class groaned. "Shut up, bubble head!" Brad hissed at her, not taking his eyes off of the teacher. Ms. Pyon turned around to face the class, her bare breasts swaying wildly on her chest. "Brad! Do not speak that way in my class. Besides, it is time to end for the day. Please review the board for tonight's homework assignment. Jon, remember to stay after to speak with me."

With that, the transformed teacher strode out of the classroom and into the back storage closet. Jon had to suppress a grin. He had spend enough time in that room with Betty back when she had been the chemistry teacher who wanted his dick. Besides, not only was Betty one third of the trio who had been merged together to create Jaqi, for the rest of the day she was currently residing as Jaqi's pussy, with her face emerging from Jaqi's crotch. Jon couldn't wait to get into that room, but he had to play the part. He could not be so obvious.

Each minute he waited for the other students to pack up and leave was agony. What was even worse was he had to attempt to hide Karyn's growing excitement while he was completely naked. Jon again decided that he didn't care how natural being a nudist was at the moment, he knew he missed that particular benefit of clothes enough to change himself back.

Eventually, the last student left the room, leaving Jon sitting alone at his desk, completely naked and trying to conceal his hard-on. Jon waited a moment longer, both to make sure that nobody would come back and to let the anticipation build a bit more. From the storage closet, Jon hear the clink of glass and voices speaking in hushed tones. Jon stood up, no longer caring that his erection was exposed to the empty room, and began to walk toward the open supply closet door.

"I really hope he wants a titty-fuck first! I want to feel his cock on my face, rubbing against my nose... Oh! It's getting hard just thinking about it!"

"We don't have time for that! If he's in here too long someone may find us. Besides, I can't wait any longer to wrap my lips around that massive dick. I want to feel it all the way inside me!"

"That's no fair! You know you're going to end up getting more than enough action, let me and Nari have some fun first!"

"It... would be nice..."

Jon smirked to himself. Jacqueline and Betty were going at it like old times. The former punk student and chemistry teacher had butted heads two days ago over who got to have Jon first, and even though they were now Jaqi's left boob and pussy, respectively, it seemed that relationship had not changed. If anything, is appeared to have gotten more heated due to Betty getting all of the attention. Meanwhile, Nari had retained her quite, soft spoken personality.

Jon could have listened to the transformed girls bicker all day, but he could feel the lust flowing through his own transformed addition. He looked down at Karyn's erect body reaching out from his crotch. She hadn't made a sound, her lust seeming to have robbed her of her ability to speak. This was not the first time she had gone quiet like this in anticipation of a sexual encounter, but this was the first time she had been this aroused since her memory had been returned.

Karyn seemed to feel his gaze and rotated her body to look up at him. As she did, Jon took in the sight of her exposed body. Her lack of limbs did nothing to detract from her stunning form. Her transformed breast, the size of large grapes, looked massive on her frame. The miniature pussy at her base was visibly aroused. She watched as he raised his left hand and placed his index finger on her wet mound. His fingertip was enough to cover her entire slit, and he gently rubbed it.

Karyn let out a sharp gasp and Jon grunted, feeling the foreign pleasure pulsing through his groin. "Jon! Jon!" Karyn gasp. Jon looked at her face. "Please," she whispered. Pre-cum was freely flowing out of her mouth and coating her face and chest. Jon pressed harder against her wet pussy with the tip of his finger, but Karyn whined and shook her head, her blonde hair flowing wildly. "Please...," she began again, "use me."

===

Karyn looked into Jon's eyes. Her body felt so tight, so firm. So hard. She could feel Jon's blood pumping through her, make her pulsate with anticipation. Beyond her of body, Karyn could feel Jon's balls swelling in anticipation of what was to come.

Images flooded Karyn's mind. She remembered back to her previous life. Back to when she was human. She remembered hiding away in her room and looking at porn on the internet. She would look at the intertwined bodies and lust after them, both men and women. She would explore her own body, but it did not ease her curiosity. What did a penis feel like? What did other girls taste like? What did sex feel like? What was it like for a man?

Karyn felt her body throb again. Now, she had the answers. She was a living instrument of sex. She had been with more women than she could have imagined and there appeared to be no end in sight. Another throb and a Karyn felt a fresh spurt of pre-cum travel from her base and up her length before it reached her mouth, causing her taste buds to explode. Karyn opened her eyes, suddenly aware that she had been moaning aloud, caught up in her pleasure. But she wanted more... so much more...

===

Jon watch as Karyn seemed to come back around. For a moment she had completely zoned out, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body. She looked up, her eyes locking on to his. "Use me," she repeated in a breathy voice. "I want to be inside her. I want the feel her lips around me, to taste her arousal, to fill her. I want to shoot my load into her. Please, Jon. Use me. Use your dick."

Jon almost blew his load right there. He wondered briefly if he would ever get used to Karyn being his dick, to her wanting to be his dick. For now, though, it didn't matter. It was clear what she wanted. What both of them wanted. He gave her a wry smile and stepped confidently into the storage closet.

Chick for a Dick: Two Person Orgy

Jon cleared his throat and Jaqi spun around to face him, her exposed body laid bare before him. Jon's eyes moved across the exotic creature before him. This type of transformation was not new to him. After all, this change was based off of Zoe's transformation and she had been in her current form for over a week. However, she was still his sister. That alone was enough to deter most of his curiosity about her new body.

The woman before him, though, was definitely not his sister.

The three faces staring at Jon from Jaqi's breasts and crotch were all focused completely on him. Jacqueline was licking the nipple in the middle of her face. Nari was blushing, causing the right side of Jaqi's chest to take on a flushed tone. Betty, nestled between Jaqi's legs, bit her lower lip in anticipation, causing a shiver to run through the girls' shared body.

The room was silent save for Jaqi's deep breaths, causing the tit-girls on her chest to heave hypnotically. Jon walked forward, his eyes glancing between the four sets of eyes staring back at him. As much as he wanted to fuck, his curiosity was even stronger.

Jon sank to his knees in front of Jaqi, causing Jacqueline to whine in protest. She was quickly silenced as Jaqi reached up and cupped her and Nari, the palms of her hands covering their mouths. At the same time, she spread her legs slightly apart, presenting Betty to him. The vagina girl smiled broadly and licked her lips. Jon reached forward and tenderly caressed Betty's mouth. She gasped while Jon heard three eager grunts sound off above him.

Jon looked into Betty's open mouth. The pungent musk of feminine arousal hit his nostrils and Jon saw that Betty was beginning to drool, unable to hold back her host's arousal. Her eyes fluttered then closed as a low moan escaped her as Jon continued to trace his fingertips across her lips. He lowered his hand and leaned in, kissing her fully.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jaqi muttered as her legs trembled. Jon, however, was focused on his kiss with Betty. He had kissed a lot of girls over the past week, but this was a new experience. Most evidence was the taste. Jon briefly thought of when he had questioned Sarah about her current body and her saying that she always tasted pussy now. What also drew Jon's attention was that Betty was kissing him differently than other girls. She was not just embracing him and tasting him, she was sucking on his tongue, trying to pull him in as far into her mouth as she could. The final difference that he noticed was that Betty did not have to breathe.

Jon, however, did. After several long moments, Jon broke their kiss and took in a deep breath. Jon became aware that Jaqi was panting heavily, her entire bust was now the same flushed tone as Nari. Betty's eyes remained closed, but her jaw was slacked open and the tip of her tongue was sticking out slightly and occasionally twitching, as if looking for anything to pull back inside of her.

Jon leaned in and gave Betty a quick kiss on her lips. Then he began to kiss his way up Jaqi's body. As he passed her navel, he smiled and briefly wondered if there had been a fourth girl gone into making Jaqi if that's where she would have ended up. As Jon went higher, he chose to go to Jaqi's right, bringing him face to breast with Nari.

Jacqueline, realizing she was being left out again, let out a muffled grunt. Jon quickly reached up and gave the piercing through her nipple-nose a tug. Jaqi sqeaked and squeezed her thighs together, pressing Betty's face tightly between them. Jon had to remind himself that all four of the girls were connected. Luckily, Jaqi seemed to enjoy the aggressive act, seeing it as an escalation of foreplay following his gentle interaction with Betty.

"Now Jacqueline, if you stop whining and wait, maybe I will do something really special for you," Jon teased. He watched as the boob-girl jiggled, apparently her version of a nod. He released her nose and turned his attention back to the breast in front of him. He gently pulled Jaqi's right hand away, exposing Nari's face. He gave her a smile as he staring into her eyes. She looked deeply into his and gave a faint smile before closing her eyes and puckering her lips.

Jon leaned in and kissed her. As different as Betty was from kissing a normal girl, Nari was even more different. She was soft and malleable. As he presses into her, she compressed and flattened beneath him. She had no skull or jaw. Even her teeth were soft. Her entire "head" was now the soft, fatty tissue of a breast.

Jon broke the kiss and pulled away from the boob-girl. As he did, her face took back its normal shape as she bounced back into place hanging proudly from Jaqi's chest. She said nothing, but her blush had deepened and Jon could see her nipple-nose was incredibly hard. Jon leaned in, giving it a broad lick and passionate suckle. Nari let out a throaty moan and Jon let the nipple fall out
of his mouth and stood up.

Jaqi wrapped her left arm around his waist and her right arm around his neck and pulled his body close the hers. Jon felt Jacqueline and Nari pressed into his chest as Jaqi leaned in and kissed him. Jon returned the kiss and felt her running her fingers through his hair. Jon and Jaqi grunted in unison as Betty took advantage of the situation and began to lick Karyn's erect body that was now pressed up against her face. Betty broke the kiss and looked into Jon's eyes.

"No more teasing," she said in a breathy voice. "Take me, Jon."

Jon looked at the transformed girl before him. She she was beautiful, aggressive yet submissive and exotic. Especially with her current body. The combined arousal of four girls in one stunning body that would do whatever he wanted. He thought of having her give him a titty-fuck, watching Karyn slide between Jaqi's transformed boobs with Jacqueline and Nari's faces staring back at him. He thought of embracing her in a 69. He thought of telling her to play with herself and watch as she groped and teased her various parts.

But Jon couldn't hold back his lust or his curiosity any longer. He reached down between their bodies, gripped Karyn firmly in his hand, lined her up with Betty's wet, eager lips, and moved his hips forward. Jaqi gasped and Jon grunted as Karyn's full length slid into Betty's mouth. As Jon began to pump his hips, fucking Betty's mouth, he realized it didn't feel like normal sex or a blowjob. This was something else entirely.

He could feel Betty's lips wrapping tightly around Karyn and felt her tongue sliding across and stroking the penis-girl. She was sucking, too; the tight pressure around his dick felt unbelievable. But, as he slid further in, the feeling was different. He did not hit the back of Betty's throat as Karyn went further and further in. There was no throat. Immediately past Betty's teeth her mouth merged into the tight channel of a vagina. However, even this part Betty seemed to have control over as it tightened and pulled at the end of his dick... at Karyn's head, Jon had to remind himself.

This realization did nothing to hamper Jon's arousal, though. It magnified it. He was fucking his chemistry teacher's face that was between the legs of a girl who had been created specifically to his desires with his best friend who was now his dick.

Jon intensified his pace, ramming his transformed cock into his transformed teacher. The chorus of voices that erupted encouraged him, all of them moaning, groaning, humming, screaming, calling his name. Jaqi's arms were pulling him again into a passionate kiss. Jaqi broke the embrace, taking a deep breath and letting it out in a throaty moan as Jon continued to fuck her eager pussy. She hissed into Jon's ear "Cum in twat, you bad boy."

This sent Jon over the edge. He felt Karyn clench and buried her to her hilt into Betty's mouth as he blew his load inside of Jaqi. The massive amount of cum was too much for Betty and it began to leak out from her lips and drip down to her chin.

The six people in two bodies remained entwined as the orgasm passed through all of them. Jon twitched slightly as Betty's mouth moved around his overly sensitive dick. He could feel her licking up and swallowing all of the cum still left in her mouth and lingering on Karyn's body. Jon's breathing was slowing as the afterglow spread over him. He could not believe how amazing it had felt. It was perfect.

"Jon," a small voice said behind him.

Immediately, Jon's entire body tensed. He spun around, Karyn pulled out of Betty's mouth with a wet slurp. Erin was standing in the open door to the storage closet. Her eyes were wet and her lower lip was quivering.

Jon couldn't breathe. He couldn't move. Her eyes cut into him. Time seemed to freeze around them. Jon opened his mouth to say... something. But nothing came. His voice caught in his throat.

A single tear escaped Erin's right eye and trickled down her cheek. She turned and ran out of the room, trying to escape the sight of her boyfriend with his teacher.

Jon remained fixed in place, staring after the empty place where Erin had previously stood.

"Shit."

Chick for a Dick: Red Handed

"Shit," Jon repeated, finally breaking free of his shock. He ran out of the supply closet, through the empty classroom and out into the hallway. He looked up and down the hall, listening for footsteps or crying, but he did not have any idea where Erin had gone. "Shit," he cursed one more time before turning around and going back into the chemistry classroom.

Jaqi was pacing hectically at the front of the room. Still being under the effects of Jon's nudity power, she had not had any clothes to put back on after their encounter, so she was still completely naked. She was repeatedly muttering something in Korean over and over.

"What's that?" he asked. Jaqi stopped pacing and turned to face him, visibly concerned. "She said-"

"I said 'I'm fucked'!" Jaqi shouted, cutting off Nari. "I am so absolutely, completely and irreversibly fucked!" She turned and resumed pacing. "What's the big deal?" Jacqueline chimed in. "It's not like Jon is a minor. It felt great!" Jaqi stopped and looked down at her chest. "He's still a student! I just got caught fucking a student! Of course you wouldn't think it's a big idea, all you three care about is sex. And Betty, now really isn't the time for that!"

Jon looked down and saw that Betty was trying to lick up some of the remaining drops of Jon's cum that had dripped onto her chin. She pulled her tongue back in and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Jaqi," she said.

"It'll be all right," Jon interjected. Jaqi looked up at him intensely. It was if she wanted to blame him, believe him and fuck him all at the same time. "It will," he said reassuringly.

"How?" she asked in an exasperated tone. "She saw us. And she didn't seem too happy about it. Who is she? Your girlfriend?"  Jon tried to think of a response. Just who was Erin to him? In the reality that he knew she was just another girl who wanted to sleep with him. In this reality, they had made some sort of a connection and she genuinely cared for him. What did that mean now? Jon sighed and gave a slight shrug. "Kind of. I don't know."

"She was cute," Jacqueline chimed in. "Too bad she didn't want to join in."

"Really? Damn. I didn't even get a chance to see her," Betty pouted.

Jon rolled his eyes and blinked twice at Jaqi. Her clothes returned to her body, but they looked highly disheveled as if they had been put back on in a rush. Jon saw that her demeanor had gone from annoyed to simply worried as the interjections by her transformed body parts had never happened since they were no longer exposed. "If that's the case, I have a feeling that she is not going to be too interested in keeping what she saw a secret," Jaqi said morosely.

Jon took a deep breath. He would figure out something, but first he had to get home and get to the stone. There wasn't anything he could do at the moment without it. "Jaqi, trust me: It will be ok," he promised. Jaqi smiled slightly, still concerned but moved by his confidence.

Jon picked up his backpack and instinctively reached for his pants pocket for his car keys before remembering he was still completely naked. He hadn't even realized it. His power was working well to make him feel completely natural. Jon wondered what it would be like going outside and being exposed to anyone walking past. It wasn't like he had much of a choice. He had to or else if he brought his clothes back they would be covered with Jaqi's-

Jon paused and looked at his teacher. The only reason she had been able to get Betty's "drool" on his pants was because he had made her naked. Then he had removed his own need to wear clothing to hide the mess. But now that she wore clothing again, did that mean...

Jon looked down at himself and blinked twice. Instantly, his clothing returned. Jon thought about the fact that he had spent an entire period naked in front of his entire chemistry class and suddenly felt an overwhelming embarrassment. Yep, I'm back to normal, he thought.

He quickly inspected his clothing, especially his crotch. Like Jaqi, his clothes looked hastily thrown on. However, there was no stain on his pants. Since Jaqi had not been naked while she pressed up against his body, there was no way for his clothes to get messed up. Jon briefly wondered if he had just left Jaqi's clothes on if any of this would have happened, but at the moment it was a moot point.

Jon checked his pockets and retrieved his keys before turning and approached his teacher. She seemed nervous about being so close to him again, but her desire for him won out. He caressed her cheek and she closed her eyes and pressed into it, soaking in his touch. He gently pulled her in and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"It will be ok," he said one more time. She kept her eyes closed and nodded slightly. "Ok," she whispered. Jon stepped away, walked through the silent classroom to the door, looked back once, and stepped out into the hall.

===

As Jon moved through the school, he kept trying to look for Erin; but he knew there was no way she would have stuck around. However, each intersection of hallways he came to and each classroom he passed he could not help but scan for her.

While Jon did not find her, he did find a classroom that caught his attention. Jon passed by Mr. Martin's classroom and saw Aubrey and Grace sharing detention. The teacher had a strict "no talking" policy for his detentions, so the two girls were staring daggers at each other in silence. He was still annoyed at Grace and her superior attitude and felt sorry for Aubrey being punished for standing up to the teacher. A thought came to him that would allow Aubrey to get the upper hand over Grace. He focused on Aubrey and blinked twice.

Aubrey was now completely naked like Jon and Jaqi had been earlier. Neither of the two girls, nor the teacher who was sitting at his desk at the front of the room grading papers with a grimace on his face, felt anything was out of place with Aubrey suddenly being nude.

That did not mean that her lack of clothing went unnoticed, however. Aubrey had been transformed so that her body was facing backwards from the waist down. This meant that in order for her to sit in a school desk facing the proper direction, she would have to straddle the chair with her legs while her ass faced the front of the room. This left her legs spread open as they rested on either side of the back of the chair.

Jon could she that Grace's wish-influenced infatuation with pussy was taking over. Instead of glowering non-stop at Aubrey, she was occasionally breaking her scowl to try and get a peek at Aubrey's backwards-facing crotch. Jon also noticed that Grace's jaw was beginning to go slack, an indicator that her penis-tongue was beginning to get hard.

Jon smiled and left the scene behind him. He would love to watch Grace squirm, but he had to get home. After all, he had a whole list of wished he wanted to make.

Chick for a Dick: Another Round of Wished

Jon let out long exhale as he waited for the garage doors to finish opening. It had been a long day and he was glad to be back home. As he pulled into the open space for the SUV he was driving, he noticed the spot for the car Zoe and Athena had taken that morning was still unoccupied. Jon was mildly annoyed that they didn't come straight home and instead thought it was all right to go out joyriding in his car.

Jon felt a wave of calm pass over him. He now knew that this was due to Karyn's wish that things not bother him, but he also realized that he was being ridiculous. He hadn't even had that car, or any car for that matter, before five days ago. Besides, could always wish for as many more as he wanted. In the meantime, he could always use it as leverage to call in a favor with Zoe at some point. Jon finished parking the SUV and exited the vehicle. He did not even bother grabbing his backpack as any homework he may have had would already be waiting at school for him the next day.

As Jon made his way through the garage, he paused briefly in front of Jessie, the girl who was merged with a motorcycle. She still had the same content look frozen on her face from when he had last ridden her Monday night. I should take her out for another spin soon, he thought as he stepped into the house.

Just like the previous day, Amanda came running up to him, barking happily. Jon rubbed the dog-girl on her head, running his finger through her blonde hair. He gave her long dog ears a scratch before he began walking further into the house. Amanda followed happily behind him, her tail waging wildly.

As Jon approached the front of the house, a pair of voices called out to him.

"Welcome home, Master!"

He smiled as he took in the view of Lisa and Nadia. They were standing shoulder to shoulder, each with one arm around the other's waist. Both were wearing bikinis. Lisa's was sky blue while Nadia's was purple. Both were cut to show off the most amount of skin possible. The girls smiled brightly at him.

"And what did you two do today?" he teased.  The girls sauntered forward and moved to either side of him before pressing their bodies up against his. "After we turned back from being bimbos, we started on our daily chores. We got done super early, so we spent a day in your spa," Lisa said cheerfully.

I have a spa? Jon wondered. Before he could ask where in the huge house it was located, Lisa continued. "While the hot tub and sauna were nice, I really wanted a massage. So I had Nadia give me one."

"Yeah! Mistress had me grow four extra arms to make sure I could rub everything at once. And then she said I wasn't rubbing everything, so she had me grow two more arms. But I couldn't control them. They just kept playing with me instead of her. Oh! That's what you meant by I wasn't rubbing everything! You meant me! You are so funny, Mistress!"

Jon looked at Lisa who gave a little shrug. "I knocked her intelligence down a little. She's not a full bimbo, but it's cute watching her try to figure things out."

Jon gave a small chuckle and kissed them both. "Ok, I am going to go upstairs and relax for a little bit, but I will call you up soon. In the meantime, could you two wax Jessie for me? I told her I would a couple days ago and kind of forgot."

"As you wish, Master," they said in unison. They stepped to face him, formally curtsied and walked past him down the hall. As they left, Amanda chased after them, apparently excited to see where they were going. "Oh! And make sure she's turned on so she can enjoy it!" he called after them.

As much as Jon wanted to spend more time with the bikini-clad beauties, he had something far more pressing on his mind.

The stone.

===

Jon sat on his bed with the stone in his hands. He had not even said hello to the transformed girls in his office as he quickly retrieved the stone from the hidden wall safe and hurried back to the solitude of his bedroom. Now, all of the wishes he had wanted to make throughout the day could be fulfilled. Jon started at the top of his list.

"I wish I was an expert driver and could operate and maintain any vehicle that I have."

Flash

Jon smiled. He suddenly knew how to drive a stick! Now he could drive any car in his garage.

"I wish that since I am such a high achieving student that I am allowed to roam the school and attend whatever classes I want throughout the day in any order and that I am even allowed to leave the school without getting in trouble."

Flash

His smile widened. Now he could get out of his regular, boring classes and explore the school to find more transformed party-goers. Speaking of his regular classes...

"I wish Mr. Martin would be susceptible to a wish when he bullies a student and will stay changed for a week."

Flash

Serves him right. Besides, he's getting off light. It won't be permanent, he thought. Jon's thoughts then turned to Christina, the golddigger. Jon tightened his grasp around the stone, but hesitated. He had earlier tried to wish that she would end up as another one of Heather's kids, but now he thought better of it. Heather already had enough kids to look after, and it was not fair to wish she had another one. Especially since Christina was sure to be a spoiled little brat. Besides, if he made that wish she'd get exactly what she wanted: Jon would be paying for everything she wanted. Jon huffed and loosened his grip. He'd hold off on changing Christina... for now.

That brought him to the issue of Erin. She was a nice girl, and she seemed to genuinely like him. But, he didn't even really know her. And he had to admit, he missed being able to be a player like he had been the previous week. Jon looked at the stone in his hands. He could wish to always be popular and desirable like before, but he also knew how special he had felt when he discovered that Erin liked him even without the power of the stone influencing her. If he wished to be popular again, he would never have a real relationship. Weighing his options, he came to a decision.

Jon put the stone on the bed next to him and stood up. He slid off his pants and underwear and sat back down with Karyn's limp body exposed to the empty room. "Were you awake enough to see what happened after we screwed Jaqi?"

"Sorry, not really. You know I'm pretty much always out of it after you cum. Especially after a round as intense as that. What happened?"

"Erin came in and found us."

Karyn winced. "Yikes. That's not good." She looked over and saw the stone. "Going to make a wish to fix it?" Jon nodded. "Yeah, and I wanted you to hear it. I thought about wishing that we didn't have sex with Jaqi, but then who knows what the stone would have had us doing since school ended. I don't want to create another reality where I don't remember everything that I've been doing. Instead, I'm going to with that Erin went straight home after school. Also, I'm going to wish that we're super desirable again."

"That would be awesome!" Karyn exclaimed. Caught off guard by her enthusiasm, Jon looked down at her in amusement. Karyn blushed and averted her eyes, but was still smiling. "Sorry. But it's like I said, Jon, I still remember a reality where I thought I was just a dick. And now... well, I like being used. It feels amazing. I want more of it. It was so much fun, and easier, when everyone wanted you. Me. Whatever. Besides, if I'm going to be stuck like this, I may as well enjoy it."

"Yeah, I know. It was a lot of fun. But here's the thing: I'm going to make it so that I can turn it on and off. I want to be able to go back to normal if I want. Someday I'm sure that I'll want a relationship that I know was not just because the stone made every girl desire me.  But for now, I'll admit, it'll be awesome being the most wanted guy in school again."

"Or even better," Karyn interjected, "make it so that you can increase it or decrease it instead of just being on or off. It would be a lot more versatile, don't you think? Besides, even if you aren't the sole focus of every woman's burning desire, it wouldn't hurt to be always seen as at least a little more attractive that usual, wouldn't it?" she asked with a wink.

"Karyn, you're a genius."

"Tell me about it. You're probably the first guy in history who is better off thinking with his dick."

Jon scoffed and picked up the stone. He thought for a few moments and took a deep breath.

"I wish that Erin went straight home after school."

Flash

"Ok... I wish that I was able to active and deactivate my magically induced desirability like I had last week by snapping my fingers on my right hand twice and saying a number to set the intensity of how desirable I am to girls and snapping the fingers on my left hand twice to reset the level to normal. I wish that nobody would notice when I use this power."

Flash

"Sounds like everything is taken care of. So, going to try out your new super power, Attraction-Man?" Karyn teased. "Not right now. The only girls around are Lisa and Nadia and they're super hot for me no matter what. I'll test it out tomorrow at school."

"Ok, sounds like a plan. In that case, where are Nadia and Lisa? You said I could choose what we did with them after school." Jon rolled his eyes. "We just had sex with the hottest teach in school. Amazing, passionate, incredible sex. And that wasn't even an hour ago!"

Karyn grinned mischievously and shrugged her armless shoulders. "What can I say? I'm kind of getting into being your cock. Besides, a promise is a promise."

Jon scoffed. "How can I argue with that?" Karyn smiled widely and Jon placed the stone on the end table next to his bed. "They should be all rested up. They spent all day in a spa and Nadia even gave Lisa a full body massage."

"Oh," Karyn cooed, "that sounds like fun."

"Lisa. Nadia," Jon said aloud. Within moments, the door gently opened and the two girls entered. They dutiful stood before him. Both were eagerly eyeing his exposed dick.

"How may we serve you, Master?"

Chick for a Dick: Karyn's Playtime

"So, we're going to do something a little different," Jon said to the bikini-clad beauties standing before him. "Karyn is going to choose how we're going to have fun."

Karyn stared up at the two giants looming over her. They both looked down at her and Karyn saw smiles spread to both of their faces. Karyn felt her body harden and firm from the lust in their eyes. Karyn loved the sensation of becoming fully erect. It felt like the first stretch after a perfect night's sleep, except she didn't want the tension in all of her muscles to release. She wanted it to build even more.

Lisa licked her lips as she looked down at Karyn's reduced, limbless body standing proudly from between Jon's legs. Karyn let out a slight grunt as she felt Jon's blood rush through her, causing her entire body to throb in anticipation from head to hilt.

"Oh," Lisa cooed while a playful smirk spread across her face. "We live only to serve you, Master. However, we do love serving your dick best."

"But we must inform you, Master," Nadia chimed in, "we can receive mental commands from you. We will be unable to know exactly what your cock wants us to do."

Jon gave a slight wince. He was still rather worried about Karyn being relegated to being nothing but a piece of his body and hoped Nadia's words had not offended her. However, Karyn showed no sign of being upset in the slightest. Instead, she was smiling widely up at the two, living sex-toys that she got to play with.

"No problem," Karyn interjected. "How about I tell you how I'd like to start and we'll make up the rest as we go?"

Lisa and Nadia kneeled before Jon, their faces level with his crotch. "What do you wish of us?" Nadia asked as she bowed her head submissively. Karyn tilted her head back, beckoning for the giants to come closer. Lisa leaned in and put her ear up to Karyn's miniature face. Although the two girls could not mentally link to Karyn, they were linked to each other. As Lisa listened to Karyn's request, Nadia received the instructions as well.

Jon could not hear what Karyn was whispering to Lisa from his crotch. Her voice was too soft and too small for him to make out as she whispered into Lisa's ear. However, he could see that Lisa and Nadia liked the idea as he watched their nipples harden beneath their bikini tops.

As Karyn finished, Lisa leaned back and Nadia stood up. Lisa reached down and grabbed Jon's ankles while Nadia gently pushed on his shoulders. Lisa smoothly raised his legs up onto the bed as they moved Jon until he was laying on his back on the bed, his head resting on his plush pillows. Next, Lisa crawled on to the bed as well, laying on her stomach between Jon's legs. She leaned in and gently began to suckle on her master's testicles.

Jon let out a pleasurable grunt and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation. However, a pressure on his body drew his attention and he opened his eyes to see Nadia straddling him. She was resting on his upper hips with Karyn behind her. Jon could feel his transformed dick pressing into her ass crack. Nadia leaned forward, her large breast dangling above Jon's body while her dark black hair fell into loose strands which framed her smiling face. She wiggled her hips, pressing her ass further onto Karyn until Jon could feel the soft material of the bikini thong running up Nadia's ass press against Karyn's body.

Nadia lowered herself completely onto Jon, her breast pressing against him as she kissed him passionately. Meanwhile, Lisa increased her stimulation of Jon's nuts, licking them and fondling them. Jon wrapped his arms around Nadia and brought his hands up to her head, running his fingers through her long hair.

Time lost meaning as Jon was lost in the pleasures he was experiencing. The feeling of Nadia's body pressed against his, the warmth of her in his arms, the taste of her tongue on his as they embraced, the feeling of Karyn rubbing against her incredible ass, and the unwavering ministrations from Lisa between his legs were overwhelming.

Eventually, Jon became aware that something was off. It was Nadia. She felt... different. She pulled away and began to lightly kiss his neck, the shoulders, then chest, her kisses becoming more delicate as she continued to work her way down. Her body seemed to weigh less and less as the pressure of her boobs against his chest began to ease away. It wasn't until he ran his hands through her hair again and felt his fingers overlap that he opened his eyes.

She was tiny! Nadia's body was still straddling him, but she was now no more than three feet tall. The bikini which had moments ago clung tightly to her curvaceous body now hung limply around her tiny shoulders. Jon watched on as Nadia continued to shrink before his very eyes. Her proportions remained the same as she became smaller and smaller until she was the size of a doll. Smiling without a single concern over her new size, the miniature girl shuffled out of the now enormous garments that she had been wearing and stood up and looked at her master.

"This is so weird! Look at you, Master. You're huge! You look like a giant. Everything is so big." Jon chuckled lightly, which inadvertently caused the tiny girl to bounce on his stomach. He watched as Nadia's eyes opened wide and her mouth pulled back in a massive grin as a realization dawned on her. She spun around and faced Karyn. "Master! Your cock is enormous! It's as big as me!"

Jon realized that Nadia was right. She and Karyn were now almost the same height. The only difference was that Nadia still had her legs. As she stood next to Karyn, it gave the impression that Karyn was simply sitting down rather than having her limbless body fused to his crotch.

Karyn rotated her body and looked up at the girl standing next to her. She had gotten used to seeing everyone as giants that towered over her. This was the first time in over a week that she had encountered anyone the same size as her. She looked across Nadia's naked body and paused as she looked at her exposed pussy. It was more than a little surreal as she recalled memories of actually having her entire body inside of it. Now, it seemed so tiny. It seemed so weird to be looking at a girl she couldn't fit inside of...

"Hey up there! Could you give me a hand?"

Karyn rotated her body to face back towards Jon's legs and the direction of the voice. Nadia giddily skipped past her and looked down the ravine between Jon's legs and saw Lisa, who was similarly reduced to Nadia's shrunken proportions. Lisa reached up and Nadia extended one arm to Lisa while the other wrapped around Karyn for an anchor as she helped pull her miniature mistress up onto Jon's hips.

Jon felt Lisa and Nadia's tiny feet walking around his hips and lower stomach. Lisa was looking around the room with awe, taking in her now colossal surroundings. Like Nadia, thought, her attention soon turned to focus on Karyn. "The changes you requested are complete. What do you wish of us now?" Lisa asked Karyn obediently. Jon saw Karyn blush slightly and look past the two miniature girls before she glanced up at his face. She looked away for a moment before again silently beckoning Lisa to approach her. Jon smirk in amusement, wondered what Karyn had planned.

Lisa pulled away from Karyn, her face a mix of surprise and excitement. "As you wish," she announced. Karyn looked ahead at Lisa and watch in anticipation as the changes began. Lisa let out a grunt and a moan as she reached down and spread her lower lips apart. Nadia, linked to Lisa and already aware of what was happening, quickly sank to her knees before Lisa to get a better view of her changes. The trio watched as Lisa's clit began to swell. She began breathing deeper and with each pant it would expand and lighten in color until her newly grown penis stood proudly from her feminine hips. With one final grunt a scrotum filled out beneath her new organ. Lisa tenderly reached down and with one hand firmly grasped her hard shaft while the other hand gently lifted her sack to find her vagina was completely gone.

"Wow!" Nadia exclaimed excitedly. "That is so hot! What's it like, Mistress?" Lisa experimental ran an experienced hand up the shaft, giving it a test stroke. The act caused her body to jerk sensually. An involuntary grunt escaped her. “It feels... different.  It’s so focused and aching. It needs to fuck!"

Lisa looked at Nadia, then back to her new addition before turning to Karyn. "May I please have Nadia suck me off?" she asked eagerly. Karyn cocked her head, feigning indecisiveness. "Well... I don't know..."

Lisa let out a small whimper. Her hand was frozen, afraid to stimulate herself any more if release would be denied to her. Meanwhile, Nadia remained on her knees, eye level with Lisa's cock, licking her lips with anticipation at fulfilling her mistress's desire.

"How about you take a couple step closer and let Nadia and me suck it at the same time?"

Lisa let out a squeal of delight and dashed forward as Nadia shuffled over on her hands and knees. "But! No cumming until I tell you!" Karyn commanded before wrapping her lips around the shaft in front of her. Lisa moaned loudly, her hand dropping down to gently hold the sides of Karyn's head. Her moans became throaty groans as Nadia joined in, alternating between suckling on Lisa's balls or sucking on her shaft when Karyn would pull back and play only with the tip.

Jon could not believe what he was seeing. There was a miniature threesome playing out on his body, and his best-friend-turned-dick was the mastermind behind it. The idea of Lisa having a cock weirded him out a bit, but it was also incredibly hot to see Karyn so eagerly giving a blowjob. He had imagined seeing this many times before, only with Karyn suck his cock and not being it. However, she was sucking the newly endowed shemale with gusto. Jon could tell by the overwhelming throbbing he was feeling radiating from his crotch that Karyn was enjoying herself.

Jon's assessment was dead on. Karyn was thoroughly relishing herself. She had actually never given head before. She had always been reluctant about it before her transformation, knowing that a lot of girls hated it. After her change, however, that hardly mattered. Every time Jon orgasmed, she tasted his cum. Besides, since she was now a penis, she knew exactly what to do to properly stimulate Lisa's dick. As if to confirm her thoughts, Lisa let out a desperate moan.

"Please, Karyn... please... let me cum... my balls... uuunnnggg... fuck! I can't believe gasp I have balls... uuuuuh... they feel so full... I need to... I need to cum..."

Karyn pulled back and let the cock slip from her mouth with a wet slurp. Seeing her chance, Nadia greedily grabbed ahold of the shaft, pumping it firmly with her hand while she aggressively sucked on its head. However, Lisa could not find release and could only moan louder. Karyn looked at the sight in front of her and swallowed back a surge of her own pre-cum. "Both of you, stop and stand at attention."

Instantly, Nadia disengaged and stood up while Lisa's arms came to her sides and legs locked together. A trickle of drool ran down Nadia's chin and a wet sheen covered Lisa's erect member. Karyn looked at Lisa with a lustful hunger. She turned her head and flung her long blonde hair. If she still had arms, she would have cupped her breasts seductively. If she had legs, she would have spread them invitingly. She could not even lean back to display her naked body because her and Jon's shared arousal kept her erect and upright until it was satisfied. However, Lisa seemed to understand her intentions and became focused on Karyn's exposed, wet pussy near her base.

Nadia whined quietly, either out of sexual frustration or fear of being left out, Karyn couldn't tell. But she decided to take pity on her. "Nadia, how about you come over here and get behind me?"  Nadia shot forward and quickly wrapped her legs as best as she could around Karyn's hilt. "Now, here's what I want you to do..."

Nadia's body reacted automatically to Karyn's instructions. Her legs lengthened until they could wrap all the way around Karyn's body. Her feet then fused together and her leg bones disappeared. Nadia's body then erupted into pleasure as Karyn commanded that the entire interior of her altered legs became as sensitive as her pussy. Nadia let out a long moan when she was then told to tighten her legs around Karyn. Nadia moaned and gasped until Karyn let out a satisfied grunt and ordered her to stop. Lisa watched on as she watched her master's penis transform Nadia from the waist down into a living cockring. The secret fetish for using and transforming Nadia which Jon had instilled in her was going crazy. She was even more aroused than she had been while receiving her blowjob.

"Nadia," Karyn said in a husky voice, "give me a massage like you gave to Lisa." Karyn hummed with pleasure as Nadia placed her hand on Karyn neck then began to rub. She jumped slightly as she felt another set of hand caress her armless shoulders and then another set on her sides. A particularly loud moan from behind her caused Karyn to look over her shoulder and see that yet another set of arms was now massaging Nadia's own breasts. Karyn looked back to Lisa. "This is how you had her massage you earlier?"

Lisa nodded as if in a trance, completely engrossed in the scene before her. "Yes," she hissed softly. Karyn smiled wickedly. "Lisa," Karyn said nonchalantly, "would you like to fuck me?" Lisa silently nodded, unable to find any words to express the depths of her desires.

"Then come here and fill me with that monster."

Lisa shot forward like a bullet and wrapped her legs around Karyn, Nadia's transformed legs beneath hers. The added weight caused Nadia to let out another sharp moan. Lisa grabbed her cock with her hand and ran its head across Karyn's moist lips. Both of them gasped and locked eyes. This is what Karyn wanted. She had been treated like a penis. Pleasured like a penis. And while she loved it, she wanted to feel a woman's pleasure. To be filled instead of fill.

"Fuck me," she purred.

Lisa thrust forward, gasping at the sensations running through her. She had experienced sex plenty of times, both before and after the wish that made her a living sex-toy. But she had never experienced it like this. She pulled back and thrust again, feeling Karyn's warm folds pull her back in. Karyn, meanwhile, was ablaze with passion. She could feel the ridge of Lisa's dick sliding along her passage as it filled her pussy. The warm hardness stretched her completely.

But as her passion built, she was reminded that she was no longer limited to that erogenous zone. Her whole body was now hardwired for pleasure. "Nadia..." she moaned, "more."

Another set of arms sprouted from the transformed girl behind her and reached up to massage her scalp through her long hair. Karyn heard Jon grunt at the added sensation which was now flowing from her to him, but she didn't care. She was getting the best of both worlds. And she wanted more.

"More."

Another set of hand reached around and grabbed her breasts. She moaned.

"More."

Hands at her hilt, above Lisa's legs.

"More."

A set of hands reached back and massaged her full balls.

Karyn let the sensation envelope her. So many hands, all caressing her, pleasuring her, desiring her. The ring wrapped around her hilt. The cock inside of her. She was lost in a fog of pleasure. She could not remember pleasure more than this, could not imagine pleasure more than this. What else was left?

"More."

The word seemed to come of its own accord, as if needing to answer her burning desire. The hands reached around her, their long arms brushing against her sides. They moved in front of before dipping lower. The left hand pressed firmly against her abdomen. The right paused momentarily. As Lisa withdrew her dick, the hand delicately placed its index and middle finger on top of the shaft. As Lisa instinctually slid back into Karyn, the fingers pressed firmly into Karyn's clit.

Karyn's head shot back, her mouth hanging open as she stared at the ceiling. Time seemed to stop. Everything was still around her. All that mattered was the encompassing pleasure surging through her body.

Karyn could hear screaming. Not of pain or fear, but pure pleasure. She didn't realize it was coming from her until she felt the warm rush of cum flow through her and erupt from her mouth, quenching her own cries of pleasure. The thick rope of cum spurted out of her mouth into the air before raining down on the three magically altered girls. As Karyn felt another surge travel from Jon's balls into her body, she felt Lisa release her load as well. As the warm wetness filled her, Karyn felt Lisa's body collapse onto her, spent from her first male orgasm. Karyn wanted to reach forward and take her into her arms, to hold her and caress her. It took a moment before Karyn realized that of all of the arms surrounding her, none of them were hers. However, the set on her breasts extended forward and wrapped around Lisa and pulled her close to Karyn's chest as they and Nadia embraced together in shared pleasure.

As the rush of the orgasm trickled, Karyn tried to take stock of the moment. She had never felt like this before. She wondered if she would again. Heaven knew she was going to try. But one thought was clear to her: she was perfectly happy with what had happened to her.

Chick for a Dick: Dazed and Confused

Jon woke up groggily, feeling displaced and unsure of his surroundings. It took him several moments to realize he was in his transformed room. However, something was off. The light from the skylight above him was dim and purple. The dusk sky was casting the room in an unfamiliar light. What time is it? How long have I been out? Jon was still trying to shake the cobwebs from his head when something warm and wet pressed against his abdomen. He jolted slightly before a soft voice hushed him and an even softer hand caressed his face.

"It's all right, Master. It's only me," Lisa said tenderly. "I was trying not to wake any of you up. We all made quite the mess." Jon looked over and saw that Lisa was back to her normal size and kneeling next to the bed, gently blotting his lower body with a damp washcloth. As his consciousness returned, Jon could smell the pungent odor of cum in the air. Jon replayed the encounter in his mind, the incredible pleasure he had felt. It was the most intense sexual experience he had ever had, and he hadn't even penetrated a girl.

Lisa finished cleaning up around Jon's crotch and pulled the washcloth back, giving him an unobstructed view of his lower body. Karyn was deep asleep, her form flaccid and laying towards his stomach. Laying on top of her was the slumbering Nadia. Her form retained its recent transformations with eighteen arms sprouting out of her sides and shoulders, many of them wrapped around Karyn in a cuddling embrace. Her lower body was still in its cockring configuration, although the circle her legs had become now hung loosely around Karyn's hilt since the penis-girl was no longer erect. Despite the bizarreness of the situation, they looked adorable.

Sensing his feelings, Lisa smiled and gave a soft giggle. "I was the first to wake up and they just looked too cute to disturb, so I decided I would let everyone sleep while I tidied us all up." Jon nodded groggily and brought his hand up to rub the sleep from his eyes. He heard Lisa giggle again as she stood up. He could sense that she was leaning in a placed an affectionate kiss on his cheek. Although, that wasn't all he felt. A noticeable bulge had pressed against him when Lisa leaned in. His eyes shot open and went to her crotch where he was disconcerted to find Lisa was still sporting the large dick Karyn had instructed her to grow. It dangled flaccidly between her legs.

Now that Lisa had returned to her normal size, Jon could properly understand how big it was. It was huge! Jon had seen several penis transformations since unleashing the power of the stone, but the only penises he had seen which were bigger were his and Liz's. Even then, his was the miniature body of a girl and Liz's belonged on a stallion. The 9" cock Lisa had was the biggest human dick Jon had ever seen. "Um... Lisa... why do you still have that?" Jon asked as he pointed to her crotch.

Lisa giggle and thrust her hips forward before looking down, struggling to see it past her enormous breasts. "Sorry, Master. I know you do not have any interest in penises, but it was so much fun I had wanted to keep it a little longer. May I, Master? Look!"

She gently lifted up her balls to show her vagina hidden behind them. "I grew my pussy back. I thought that maybe you could fuck me while I fucked Nadia. Or you could fuck me while she sucked me off. Oh! Or you could fuck me and I could have her turn her mouth into a pussy. You seem to like that so I would like to try-"

"Lisa!"

She stopped mid-sentence and composed herself. She cupped her hands daintily in front of her and curtsied. This caused her now hard member to bob perversely, but Lisa seemed oblivious to it. She was simply happy to await her master's orders. At his crotch, Nadia stirred slightly, a few of her arms stretching slightly before she turned her head and nuzzled closer to Karyn. The penis-girl, however, was completely oblivious to the world around her.

Jon let out a sigh as he looked at Lisa. The thought of having a penis other than his involved in his sex life weirded him out. Even the thought that Karyn, his dick, had been fucked by the monster now hanging between Lisa's legs was extremely unsettling. What was even more confusing was that he knew just how good it had felt as Karyn was getting fucked. Jon shook his head, nowhere near awake enough to consider the topic or its implications.

"Lisa, for now, no penis. You can do what you want with Nadia when you two have your time together. Just don't make a mess and let me be the only one with a dick when I'm around, ok?"

Lisa's expression shifted into a pout, but she nodded obediently. "Oh poo. As you desire, Master." Jon looked down and watched as the penis began shrink as it softened. After it was completely flaccid, it continued to shrink and take on a pink color until it was completely retracted into Lisa's body and merged into her clit.

"Sorry. I'm not trying to spoil your fun, I'm just... not ready for that," Jon offered. Lisa's smile returned and she again leaned in, this time kissing him fully on the mouth. "Master, your pleasure is my pleasure. I want you to enjoy yourself with me. I didn't even think about having a cock until Karyn had me grow it. Besides, I will just wait to play while you're at school tomorrow."

Jon chuckled and kissed her again. However, just as he was beginning to think about another round of fun, his stomach let out an audible growl. Jon pulled back and looked at the gorgeous girl before him, feeling a terrible indecision within him.

Food or fuck?

Lisa sensed the conflict within him and patiently awaited his command. Jon looked into her blue eyes, then down to her generous breasts. "I am here to serve," she whispered seductively, sensing his indecision. Another gurgle and the stab of hunger won over his lust. Jon sighed and sat up, Lisa instinctually moving to stand at attention before him. "Lisa, can you take Nadia and go make me some dinner?"

Lisa smiled and bowed her head. "Of course, Master." She then turned and reached down towards the two transformed girls at his crotch. Lisa hooked her index finger between Nadia and Karyn then placed her thumb on Nadia's back, pinching her between her fingers. She gently pulled back, peeling Nadia off of Karyn. As she did, several of her arms reached out, trying to hold on to her soft, warm companion. Lisa gave a swift pull up and slid Nadia's leg ring off of Karyn. The motion caused Karyn to lift up before flopping limply back onto Jon's stomach. She stirred briefly before contently falling back asleep.

"I can tell you are craving pizza, Master. We will prepare it for you immediately," Lisa announced, still holding the tiny Nadia between her fingers. Jon watched as nine sets of arms stretched out as she tried to wake up. One set of arms seemed to come to life faster than the others and reached down, massaging the sensitive interior of Nadia's ring. Lisa paid her companion's actions, and her own nudity, no mind. She simply skipping out of the room, excited to serve her master.

Chick for a Dick: Hallway Confessions

After a stop in the bathroom, Jon went to his closet and picked out a t-shirt and jeans. He was glad that Karyn had barely even woken up during his piss before dozing back off. Their session with Lisa and Nadia had been incredible, and spending the rest of the night stuck in his pants waiting to be let back out would be anticlimactic in comparison.

It was well into night by the time Jon stepped out of his room into the dark hallway. As he did, he almost collided with a shadowy figure. Jon let out a shout and jumped back as the figure let out a scream and did the same.

"Zoe?!"

"Shit, Jon! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Jon flicked on the hallway lights and looked at his sister. "Sorry. I just didn't know you were out here." Zoe began to edge away, moving further down the hall. "No problem. It's my fault." She turned and started for the door to her room. Jon paused. His sister never backed down in an argument. Unless she was hiding something. It was one of her obvious habits. "Hold it!"

Zoe froze, not turning to face him. She was acting guilty, the same way she did when their mom caught her red handed. "Are... are you just getting home?" Zoe slowly turned around.

"Jon, I'm sorry! We lost track of time! We didn't realize how late it was! I swear, the car is fine! I even filled it up!"

Jon stood on, watching as his sister confess. He didn't really care about the car. But he was enjoying the power trip way too much to let it go. "You lost track of time?" he asked, trying to sound authoritative. "Y-yeah," she stammered.

"Where did you go?"

"Just, you know, around." She moved to stand in front of the door to her room.

"'Around?'"

"Yeah..." She scratched behind her ear. Another habit when she tried to play it cool.

"Nothing happened?"

"I told you: the car is fine."

"Nothing else happened?" Zoe squared up. "Nothing happened! Mind your own fucking business!" Now Jon was getting concerned. Zoe had snapped at him before, but never like this. "Zoe, honestly, what happens tonight?"

"I made out with Athena."

"So?"

Zoe let out a sigh. "In this reality, I have never been with a girl before. It doesn't matter that Athena has four dicks on her, she's still considered a girl. I always thought I was straight, but... We were driving around, going down back roads where we could speed without getting caught and ended up in the middle of nowhere. The speed, the excitement of it... We ended up pulling over... We were laughing, fired up, energized. The next thing I knew... we were kissing."

"Who started it?"

There was a pause. "I did," came Zoe's quite voice.

"Did you know that Athena is attracted to you?"

"No. I mean, not before. As soon as I made my move, she was all over me. It's like a dam burst. And I... I enjoyed it. I don't know how long we made out. We both got to second base, but that was pretty intense, too, because once our shirts were off Tiffany and Amber gave her cock-nipples blowjobs. When her tit-dicks came, so did the other two. Her nose came all over my face and the interior of your car. She was super embarrassed and jumped out, but I chased after her and calmed her down.

"We ended up needing to use our socks to clean ourselves and your car. I couldn't help but sneak a peek at the cock between Athena's legs when she was wiping it off. Fuck, she's hung like a horse. I hoped that she would make the next move, but when she came back to the car, she was quiet and blushing deeply. That was when I realized that she had been trying to get me to look. I was so embarrassed. We drove back with the windows down to air out the car. We didn't really talk. I dropped her off and came back. I made sure your car was clean, filled it up, and put it back. I was hoping to sneak back in with you knowing."

There was a pause. Jon wasn't sure what to say, and Zoe wouldn't act unless she was asked a question or released from her trance. "How do you, you know, feel about all of this?"

"I... I don't know. I'm afraid of what people might say. I'm worried about what Athena will say. I don't even know what I am. Am I bi? A lesbian? Just curious and horny? I don't know. All I know is it felt good, and naughty, and hot, and... right."

Jon let out a sigh. It was clear that Zoe was confused. This was something that she would need time to figure out. "Hey, sorry. I'm not trying to butt in. You're my sister. Believe it or not, I just want to make sure you're ok."

Zoe, gave a weak laugh, now free of his hold over her. "Yeah, sure, Jon," she said sarcastically. Zoe was surprised to see a genuine look of sincerity on her brother's face. She took a breath and looked him in the eyes. "I'm fine," she said. Her voice quivered slightly, betraying the emotions churning within her.

Jon walked forward and gave her a gently hug. "If you need to talk, I'm here." Zoe was ridged with surprise, but relaxed after a moment and gently wrapped her arms around him. "Yeah, I know," she whispered. The two stepped apart and looked at each other for a moment before Zoe turned, opened her door, and stepped inside.

"Hey, listen Jon, thanks for," she turned around. Her face turned to confusion, then annoyance. "Thanks for just walking away," she said, rolling her eyes. Jon was about to protest when he suddenly remembered one of his first wishes: nobody in Zoe's room would notice him.

Jon laughed and was about to actually walk away when a voice called out from inside the room. "I was changed!"

Great post!

Is this over? yikes

Not sure, if websites could become zombies, this would certainly be one.

Here's the link to the last entry: https://fictionbranches.net/fb/get/2-10 … -1-1-1-1-1

and to ekempo's userpage: https://fictionbranches.net/fb/user/legacythj8iiji

Unless the site gets truly restored to the way it was before, I don't see too many people using it due to its user-unfriendliness.

No, Faye. It’s not over. Not by a long shot.

Hello everyone. I am sorry that there have not been any new posts in forever. RL once again got in the way of my writing and posting. I had a massive challenge that took months to sort out that meant I had no time for writing. When that got sorted out, I was having some difficulties plotting out the course of the story. I knew where I wanted it to go, but did not want to have weak, flimsy chapters between these moments. I continued to work the story and characters and have continued to make chapters that I am pleased with.

I am currently sitting on several chapters that just need to be proofread before posting. However, my current concern is that I am approaching a point where I may need to reveal my online alter ego with some people in RL. While I enjoy writing and sharing this story with all of you, this development is quite an embarrassing prospect and I have felt reticent to post new chapters.

I am sorry for the long wait (especially when there is a cliffhanger of a new girl in the house literally calling out for Jon to find her). I hope to get everything sorted out quickly and start posting when I feel the time is right. Thank you all for your patience.

ekempo5009

Take your time smile
We'll be eagerly waiting wink