Topic: Halloweiner Party

I've never posted to this site before despite being a distant admirer for some time now; apologies if this isn't y'all's cup of tea. But I figure this story is perverted enough to qualify as a 'proper' belial-grade TF story ^^

That said, enjoy 'Halloweiner Party', my (late) 2017 halloween story for FA / SF
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25888296/

It was a cold, foggy night when the Kappa Tau Phi Fraternity held it's last Halloween party.

Every Halloween the local residents in the know moved their cars and loved ones elsewhere, because every Halloween the caustic fratboys and the under-aged drinkers drawn by their loose taps would devastate the neighborhood. The aftermath of a KTP party was an awesome, awful spectacle; toilet paper and vomit strewn on lawns, broken glass from smashed windows and beer bottles glittering on the sideways. And of course, the well-heeled, well-connected fratboys always finagled their way out of attempted intercessions by the dean of students, the police, and even the mighty homeowner's association.

The year before their infamous last party they had out-done themselves in petty hooliganism. Before their party, they had raided a nearby sorority house with camera-equipped drones dressed as ghosts. Afterwards, blackout-drunk KTP'ers peed in the athletic center swimming pool en masse, smashed a chunk out of a statue of an old dean near the library, and started a fight with a trio of ROTC officers inside a bar- one they 'won' by dint of being twenty strong.

That last incident- and the uproar it caused- gave the fraternity some pause. They were put on academic probation and made to serve community service after the story made the state paper. Sensing blood in the water, the homeowners association circled and waited for Kappa Tau Phi to screw up again, ready to deliver the killing blow and evict the miscreants from the neighborhood... but the backlash had forced uncharacteristically good behavior on the fraternity. For an entire year, they kept their misanthropy below radar.

Until Halloween.

For Halloween that year, the fraternity had made big plans: they were going to crash Angela du Claire's infamous invitation-only Halloween party. Rumor-mongering suggested that it was some kind of fursuit party, a titillating revelation for the freak-bashing KTP bros. Equipped with tear gas, filtering masks, fabric scissors, digital cameras and worse, a dozen of the fraternity's finest planned to crash the party and out everyone in the most humiliating manner possible.

They did not believe the rumors that said Angela really was a witch, that the Masquerade of Beasts she hosted let the celebrants cast aside their true flesh for fantastic form. That was all bullshit to them, of course.

When they intruded upon the witch’s mansion, their illusions were dispelled. The frat boys were overcome by the front garden's magical flora well before they breached the door, wrapped up by thick vines and swallowed up by pitcher plants. Angela investigated the disturbance- still in the shape of a cobra naga from her party- and found a dozen of them squirming and screaming. The invaders rained vulgar curses down upon the witch once they realized she was in the room with them.

Angela smiled at the uninvited guests, and then gave them each a more efficacious sort of curse.

The young witch cackled as the frat boys struggled in confusion, entangled tight by her plants while their bodies mutated and twisted. Their pleas *really* got desperate when their penises shrank and shrivelled up into their groins. Cocks of all shapes, sizes and states of circumcision shrank and sank into their groins, drawn into the folds of feathered cloacas, furry snatches and scaly slits, until every last one of the KTP raid team had been turned into the form of a lithe, androgynous cuntboy furry.

Angela had chosen her changing curses carefully. The shapes the raiders had been forced into shared a distinct trait; a lack of hands. The sight of slithering naga boygirls trying to warn their friends on their phones amused Angela to no end. Even more amusing was the helpless frustration of the bird boys, who found that touch screens didn't respond at all to beaks, talons or feathers. The ponyboys didn't even try; something about being turned into a barely-anthropomorphic horseboy from a girl's cartoon with a mare's moist pussy seemed to shut down the young male fratbro brain like a crashed computer.

After inviting some of her more well-endowed friends over to speak with the new boys and introduce them to their moist, needy pussies, the fucked fratboys confessed all their plans as well as an alarming number of other crimes and misdeed to Angela. The young witch decided forgiveness was the better part of enjoying Halloween, and let the fratboys off with a minor curse that would merely force them to retain their female parts for a few months after they changed back to human. But the things they had confessed had disturbed the witch! The stories they told made it seem like only the younger and less 'initiated' KTP'ers had been sent on the raid; the real douchebags were enjoying themselves un-punished. And what vengeance they deserved!

And so, as the fratboys hopped, slithered, and trotted away to find fresh dick, Angela decided to pay the Kappa Tau Phi fraternity a visit they would not soon forget. 

Angela merely intended to deliver a stern warning to the fratboys to cease their flagrant douchebaggery. What actually ended up happening, was an incident that would later become known as:

‘The Halloweiner Party’.

Angela approached the door to the Kappa Tau Phi fraternity clad not in snakescales but her natural human form, garbed in a 'traditional' witch's outfit. Her familiar, Fax the raven, perched on her right shoulder, while Angela gripped her broom in tight her left hand. She felt terribly tense. After hearing of the mayhem that the fraternity had wrought around her neighborhood she half-expected to find the lot of them possessed by ravenous demons. But she saw nothing unnatural with her senses nor her scrying spells. Apparently, the fratboys were just dicks.

But maybe they could be reasoned with.

Angela prepared to rap at the door with the handle of her broom. But before she could knock, she had to step away from the door as a young man burst out and stumbled onto the lawn, vomiting. Lips curling in disgust, the witch stepped across the threshold of the opened door and into the riotous party. Rap-techno music blasted her in the face like highway wind, accompanied by the reek of pot and cigarette smoke.

"Brace yourself, Fax. We're in the hive. No telling how these creatures may react," Angela muttered to her familiar.

"Don't lose your temper, awrk," the raven croaked. "They are only human. Young, dumb, rich, spoiled humans. But still; merely human..."

Walking past tightly-packed crowds of barely-dressed sorority girls and oddly-costumed tanned men competing for volume and attention, the pale witch and her black robes, raven and hat drew stares and laughs.

"Who invited the emo chick?" a girl dressed as a werewolf said, pointing a marble-painted finger-talon at her. Her nails were unearthly!
Another: "Oh my gosh! Look at the pretty blackbird! Is that real?"
"He is Fax," replied Angela, at which point the raven gave a nod.
The pair of them squealed and tittered with amusement at the bird’s  understanding, and Angela had to excuse herself and back up until they stopped trying to molest the poor avian with their grotesque fingers.

Angela backed up until she bumped into another person, a fat fratboy wearing a baseball cap backwards and chugging something foul, alcoholic and sugarly from a huge plastic cup.
"Girl, didn't you get the Facebook invite? Girls need to wear sexy costumes only! You’re messin’ with too much shade!" the fat boy said, reaching his pudgy fingers out towards her hat.
"I don't know, man. Goth chicks are hot!" his buddy said, sliding himself between the fatter fratboy and Angela and brushing away the other KTP'ers hand. The young man had spikey dyed-blonde hair and was wearing designer skinny jeans tight enough Angela could make out his car keys. "What's up, baby?" the confident fratboy continued. "Can I buy you a drink? Or him?" he said, all smiles and laughs as he spoke to the raven.

"No, I'm not drinking. I've got to fly home later for my party," Angela said, waving an offered red cup away. "I've come to deliver... a stern rebuke to the leadership of your fraternal order. Could you direct me to-"

"Hahaha, hey guys, listen to this chick talk words!" the fratboy blared, walking away and striking up a conversation with another girl immediately. "Hey there, girl! Those are some beautiful, beautiful highlights you have!" he began. Angela sneered at the back of his head as he moved on, heading towards the kitchens.

The young witch was stopped before she reached the kitchen by the sound of a dozen or so screaming fratboys cheering as they lifted a swaying, drunken man wearing a crown made of crumbled beer cans duct-taped together. "I AM... THE GREATHESTH!" the man slurred, opening one eye and pumping his fist in the air, and then the massive, beer-filled trophy he was holding. The markings on the trophy indicated it the 2014 regional championship trophy for the men's basketball team of a rival school.

Angela approached the 'king' warily as his subjects set him down on an empty keg, piss-gold rivers of watery beer sloshing over the side of the fratboy's trophy-cup as he balanced himself.

"You- I would address you," Angela said, approaching the bleary-eyed, sour-breathed monarch. "Are you the leader of this fraternal order?"

"I'm not the king of the frat! That'sh... I'm king of the... king!" the king said, eyes drooping shut. He loosed a low, long belch as his admirers set him to the ground, and passed out forgotten not long after.

Angela was overwhelmed by the dozen or so fratboys who circled around her, evidently more amused by her declaration of intent than cowed by it. Too many of the beasts!

"Who are you? What's your name?"
"My name is Angela du Claire, and-"
"Oh, shit! We crashed your party!"
"Actually-"
"Is that a bird? Hey! There's a bird on her shoulder! That's a real bird!"

"Hey, bird... want some candy?" one of the more sniveling fratboys said, extending a blue pill to the raven.

Angela, catching her familiar's tailfeathers in the corner of her eye, turned and confronted the young man. "What are you- is that ecstasy!?" she shouted, slapping the pill from his hands "Are you a MORON!? Why would you give a *raven* a dose that high!?! He weighs TWO POUNDS!"

"I don't do drugs," Fax croaked, before mimicing, "Just say no!" in Nancy Reagan's voice.

The party roared. "WOAH! IT TALKS!"

"SHOTS! Shots! Give the bird shots!" shouted another young ruffian, followed by several of his ilk.
"SHOTS!"
"SHOTS!!!!!"
The confused and agitated subject of attention flew towards the rafters, perching near a floating blow-up doll covered in lipstick.

"STOP! ENOUGH!" Angela shouted, trying to make herself heard over the din. The nerve of these creatures!!! It took quite a lot of nastiness to push a familiar away from a witch! She drew herself up, and used her most sinister, cackling voice; the one her aunt used to use when she talked about the first world war. YOU!! All of you! Members of the so-called Kappa Tau Phi fraternal order! Your so-called 'pranks' must cease. They are harmful, destructive, and not even very funny!"

The crowd laughed thunderously.

"Yeah," one of the well-dressed ruffians said, belching and covering it up with a beer can in a way that made a weird metallic echo. "Well... from what I hear, all you do on Halloween is have some weird fuckin' furry faggot fun-time. Maybe-"

"MAYBE!" Angela roared back. "But if you have ever wondered why you and your pissbeer-stained-ilk have never been deemed worthy of an invitation to one of my fabulous fucking furry faggot funtimes, the sixty-four thousand dollar answer is that people WITH dicks are welcome, not people who ARE dicks!"

The crowd 'OOOOH'ed'.

"I am not amused," Angela mumbled to herself in the din, pushing away several more offered shot glasses and red cups.

The young witch, who currently considered herself to be quite calm, pondered the challenge posed by viperous young layabouts to the good order of her neighborhood quite calmly, and quite rationally. Someone offered her yet another red cup and, lost in thought, she picked it up and held it.

Until, that is, a Junior named Andrew Quadeky- breath reeking of stale beer- staggered over, put his hand heavily on Angela's right shoulder, and said into her ear, "Listen, bitch, you're cute and all but you really need to just chill the fuck out or I'm walking you outside and smacking some sense into you."

And Angela lost her temper.

Unnatural light shone from the witch's eyes as she summoned every drop of power she could wring from her own soul. Shadows starkened to life under her aura’s ultraviolet blaze, forming countless sets of jagged shadoy claws that took life an tore Andrew Quadeky towards the raised ceiling of the KTP main den.

"AAAAHHHH-!" Andrew screamed as he was dragged skyward. He thudded hard against the ceiling, which shook and loosed a small rain of dust and plaster. Surprisingly, over the din of the music and partygoers screaming conversations at one another, only his girlfriend Ashley and one other KTP saw the fearsome sight. "HELP!" he yelped. He turned and saw the raven Fax perched at eye level, next to the blow-up doll they had stolen and filled with hydrogen.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?" Angela boomed to the ceiling, summoning a shimmering field of transplanar negative energy and fashioning it into a cloak of utter nothingness. "YOU CRETINOUS SCRAPED-OFF RESIDUE of a MAN'S SHAME, YOU think you can LAY YOUR HANDS on a SORCERESS of the THIRD CIRCLE!?! I-" Angela paused for breath- and to obliterate the KTP stereo system with a black ray of energy, leaving behind a pile of black ashes very nearly resembling a stereo system until it crumbled to the floor- "-I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THAT, YOU DICK!" She shouted, into an abrupt, static silence.

In a blur of black feathers, Fax flew down towards Angela and then back to the rafter’s as he was caught by a current of netherwind. "Angela! Restraint! Rrrawk! Restraint!" he croaked, mimicing first the voice of an older male and then a parrot before speaking in English more-or-less natural for the corvid.

Angela stared straight into nothingness as she addressed her familiar. "Restraint!? These creatures know not the meaning of the word. These sub-sapient shitstains, these entitled vermin, these *THINGS* that wear HUMAN MASKS will be taught a lesson! Oh, they will be taught!"

The party remained in a loose semi-cirle around the raging witch. Though they were tense and alert, dire fear held them at bay.

"You live for nothing but pleasure! Pleasure you take by degrading yourself and others! You know what you all are!?! DICKS! All of you, dicks! Even you! Even the 'women' here! You're entirely self-centered! SPEWING! SINGLE-MINDED. DICKS!" She shouted. Angela paused to adjust her witch's hat, which had fallen down over her eyes as she raged. "You've all been nothing but FUCKING DICKS, FUCKING with ALL OF US since your pathetic little drinking club was founded!!! Well, not one of you DICKS is ruining Halloween again!!!"

Half of the Kappas shifted around uncomfortably. One burst into nervous laughter, which ended when Angela shot him a 100% strength death glare that, while not magical in the least, nonetheless paralyzed the young man.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?!" Angela roared, her eyes burning with black fire. "IF YOU ALL LIKE BEING FUCKING DICKS SO MUCH, THEN *BE* FUCKING DICKS!"

Angela brought her fist down, and bolt of black lightning struck the roof of the house. The lights flickered off for a second as iridescent lightning balls made from pure darkness forked through the frathouse like a billion angry hornets.

The loose semicircle of fratboys and partygirls backed up, as reality around Angela du Claire ripples and blurred. A ball of black energy sank from her fist down into to the floor like a thick, gelatinous drop of glue, spiraling outwards into shadowy, unreal tentacles. Save for a spotless oblong sphere of shimmering reality surrounding Angela, the tendrils of color-scouring power washed over everyone and everything in the room. Aftershocks of soundless lightning flickered between the vortex and the walls, and up the legs of the awestruck partiers. Then, with a mometary temporal flicker and an electrical pop, the magical energy disappeared.

"FUCK WHAT THE FUCK-!" Andrew shouted, falling from the rooftop as the force holding him up abruptly disappeared.

As he fell, a web of darkness sprung up around him and slowed his fall... though not enough to keep him from banging his head on the floor. But the black energy stuck around his body after he hit the ground, entangling him even though Andrew swore

“AAAAAH!!!!” Andrew screamed, as suddenly a blast of black lightning arced through both of his arms from the web. He convulsed with hot, numbing pain, and saw nothing but stars and blackness for a few seconds. The electrical sensation seemed to collect and settle inside his pelvis before pouring into penis, and it was only then that the fratboy noticed that he wasn't feeling intense pain from the electrical shock he had received; he was feeling *pleasure*..?

As Andrew staggered to his feet encumbered by the half-real web of black energy, he noticed to his annoyance that his friends were so afraid none of them were paying any attention to him and his near-death experience.
"Becky... I don't feel so well..." one girl said to another. Andrew turned his head to look at them and noticed they seemed.... larger? The blonde was scratching her ears, which seemed to be taking on an odd point. Andrew swore he could see fur growing up over them. He bet it was soft. Why was that turning him on?

"Unghgn... what in the fuck..?" Andrew said, teetering on his toes as he tried to stop himself from moaning as his loins throbbed. His toes tingled, and when he wiggled them the tingling became a tickle so strong he nearly giggled. Even stranger, he felt his hardening dick twitch along with the sensation in his toes. "AH! Hahahehe-!" It was too much, too strong. Andrew crumpled to his knees and then sat back, his body simmering with *heat*.

"Oh? What's wrong? Don't feel so saucy anymore, hm?" Anglea mock-pouted from her vantage above the room. She was floating above them on her broom. Her gaze was Old Testament.

"Guys?" Andrew moaned, looking for someone to help him. But his bros seemed to be distracted by their own problems; even those who looked his way seemed to be busy rubbing their foreheads and squeezing their hands against their eyes. For a few moments Andrew stared at his 'friends', wondering why none of them cared enough to help him. That bitch could have killed him! He was clearly suffering more than them, right? If what he felt could really be called suffering...

Feeling more and more light-headed as the strange sensations increased in intensity, Andrew scratched at his itchy, tingling his ballsack. He didn't know why his boxers felt so tight, but his hardening meat was feeling a lot more snug than usual. Adjusting his confined equipment, Andrew was shocked to feel that his balls were growing; growing quickly enough he could feel the swelling heat of them with his own hands.

"What... the fuck?" Andrew groaned, turning to look up at Angela. "What's... happening to me...?"

"I told you already," Angela growled.

Andrew didn't worry about it; not at first. He was sufficiently shocked and amazed by the fact of his growing sack, which throbbed stupendously as his fingers went from ball-adjusting to ball-fondling. Unable to help himself, Andrew stuck his hand down his pants and rubbed underneath his pendulous testicles, and then snuck a huff of his own musky ballsweat, thanking the fact nobody was watching him do it. They were mostly touching themselves, or looking at themselves, or otherwise preoccupied in some other way. The few who were not did not seem eager to meet his eyes, or anyone else's, really. They all knew something was terribly, terribly wrong, but...

Andrew groaned with pleasure as the swelling continued. The feeling of having his heavy, growing sack throb against the soft, snug confines of his underwear was making him crazy horny. He looked down and saw that they were bulging well out of his pants. About half the people were looking away, the other half were staring right at the two apple-sized balls bulging against the front of his jeans.

"Andrew! You alright there, bud? Heh!"
"Look at his fuckin' sack! Hahaha!"
The crowd snickered at Andrew's predicament as he frantically attempted to re-seat his equipment into a comfortable position, but with a hot adrenaline flash he realized that his balls were now simply too big. "Fuck!" he cursed, pulling his pants down and revealing his ridiculously-stretched boxers, which he belatedly tried to cover up by turning around. There were too many people around him to cover much of anything up, though Andrew was more concerned by the fact that his balls were *still* growing. The feeling of having such a huge sack felt really, really good, but the fratboy knew there was no way he was going to be able to get his boxers off his gigantic set of balls cleanly. It felt weirdly good to have his growing ballsack squeezed around his tight silky boxers, which were now stretched as far as they could go and starting to tear. He was feeling dizzy...

"Ah shit, ah fuck, fuck- fuck!" Andrew cursed, stumbling away from his pants while his enormous and continually-enlarging testicles grew and grew against the confines of his undergarments. Andrew supported his sack from below with his hands as he felt the fabric stretch to the breaking point, before tearing apart down both back and front under the strain of his super-sized sack.

*RIIIIIIIP!*.
"AHAHAHAHAHA, DOZE NUTS!"
Andrew’s fellow KTP'ers burst out into laughter at the spectacle of their friend's balls bursting into view, but their laughter was cut short by what else they saw.

"Arhhhghhhhhhhhhhnnnnn...." Andrew moaned, his vision blurring and his head going all light and woozy as he recovered from the intense sack-freeing boxer explosion. Shivers of hot pleasure ran though him and his mouth watered with drool as he danced off the feeling. Having his massive balls out in the clear felt so good he hardly noticed how hard his fratmates were laughing at him. "Strrrp... don't looohk..!-" Andrew mumbled, still dizzy.

Their laughter died. But it certainly wasn’t because of what he said.

Andrew looked down, following the crowd's eyes to his still-swelling testicles, now covered in a thicket of fine, loose pubic hair a lot grayer than his normal hair. Above his gargantuan sack, his penis had shrunk into a small, narrow knub darkened to a deep, angry shade of red. Andrew felt it meld into his belly, and felt the sensation of erection start to... spread...

"HELP!!" Andrew yelped!

"Dude! How!?!" one of his friends in the crowd asked.

"FUCK, I DON'T KNOW!" the cursed fratboy screamed. Andrew whined as his ballsack continued to grow larger and larger, stretching the remnants of his boxers to comical size even as the enormous orbs peeked out from the torn garment. The hair covering it was looking more and more like gray fur as it grew over his pendulous testicles.

The crowd was now staring at Andrew with quiet attention. Even though the fratboys and sorority girls had not quite grasped the true nature nor extent of the curse that had befallen them, they knew something was deeply wrong with Andrew. The soft murmurs of panic among them grew as Andrew's metamorphosis progressed and it became increasingly clear to the onlookers that they weren't seeing a guy turning into a werewolf; not quite. The smell of male sweat and wolf musk was growing thick and hot in the air as Andrew's catelope-sized ballsack plopped through a huge hole torn in his boxers, and the young man in question continued to pant obliviously.

Tommy, one of the KTP's newest pledges, had seen waaaaaaaay more than enough and bolted for the front door. 

"Trying to escape your fate?  Pussy." Angela spat as he ran from the room.

He made it to the front door, but the moment his hand touched the doorknob it turned into an angry black tentacle that seemed to devour the whole of his arm. Tommy yelped in surprise and then screamed in horror, while the door sucked him in up to his shoulder before he could even properly react to what was happening. He put his free hand against the doorframe and tried to push himself away, only to feel his fingers sink into it as if the wood were thick, cold jelly. Crying out and desperately jerking himself away from the door, Tommy was nevertheless pulled deeper into it. Kicking against the door merely made his shoe sink into it, melting before the cool gelatinous wood merged with his foot. The crowd gasped collectively when his face was pulled against the door by his nearly-merged arm...

Tommy felt his flesh billowing out of his chest and face in waves as his arms and legs melted and spread across the doorframe, the ethereal wood sucking his body in as water would absorb sand. Where his body merged with the door, the door’s structure warmed and softened into a rubbery sort of living substance. Tommy's horridly-mutating body twitched and sagged in places as he tried to fight the transformation, but the moment his head was pulled inward he felt control jerk from him. His arms lost definition as they pulled into the top of the doorframe, while his legs sank into the bottom more gradually. He felt his eyes pull apart, and into his head, which continued to sink and spread across the top of the door. Helpless, Tommy couldn’t even cry out while the whole of his body experienced more awful convulsions of mutation that felt sickeningly sensual as he fused with the magically-cursed door.

It was hard to think with his head being fused with a door. But the changes did seem to manifest in two concrete sensations that Tommy could pin down. Even as the rest of his body contorted and squished together in weird ways, his butt and his mouth felt like they swelled and expanded relentlessly with each ripple of transformation that wracked him. The most immediate and powerful sensations came from his face, which was pushing through the door as it merged and expanded up and down the whole of the doorframe. His tongue swelled up into a hot, hard, flexible stalk as his mouth continued to grow bigger and bigger, swelling the frame outward and making it bulge as black-lit energy crackled off it. Tommy's putty-like body and the front door had merged into a mass of ochre-purple flesh, his massive mouth stretching vertically as he felt it kiss the cool outside air.

Tommy blinked as he felt light hit his... eye, and looked down to see, shockingly and tauntingly enough, the street outside. But just before the sidewalk, a shimmering curtain of black-lit energy had coalesced, sealing off the outside world. So, escape had been an illusion all along, he thought mournfully. But even stranger was looking down and seeing... what he had been turned into.

The fratboy's door-shaped body was, in it's very middle, an enormous ovular pussy. In the very middle of his body, he felt what used to be his tongue quivering. It was a huge, stubby clit shaped just like a slender doorknob, except it jutted up from a fleshy sheathe in the middle of his enormous pussy-face. "MMMMMMMMMMPFHFHFHF-" Tommy wordlessly screamed, his mind cracking as he realized what he had become. He was a... huge, immobile, demonic, pussy...!?

A momentary mental twisting and shifting distracted Tommy as he began to scream again, his hollow innards twisting deliciously as the sensitive fleshy chords that gave him his voice rippled together. His scream became a moan, and then a burble as his tingly, fleshy face gushed with wetness. Behind him, he felt his other eye re-open, and saw the inside of the house from his now-split sense of sight. Behind him, his ass was growing, stretching vertically into a set of moist purple pussylips much like his front now was. His cock, which had melded into his body earlier during his merging without ever being fully subsumed, was nestled in the middle of his asspussy, and nearly done transforming into a rear-facing knob-clit.

Tommy twitchily blinked his indoors-facing eye, his sexualized body sweating as hot waves of shock, embarrassment and lust washed over the mutated fratboy. On the outside, a cool breeze was blowing against his body but that hardly calmed the doorpuss down. All of his friends were staring at him in speechless horror, watching him whimper quietly and moisten himself just like the sort of ripe, horny cunts that would make any fratboy hard.

Kappa Tau Phi was, to the last man, silent. Where and the front door had been, all they could see was a massive, slick-skinned, purple pussy.

Some gasped. A handful of the sorority girls screamed. None of them moved. The sheer violence of the bizarre transformation Tommy had gone through paralyzed them. They stared while, in less than a minute, the purple, fleshy pussy-door went from shaking in place in a state of frenzied panic, to slowly quivering and moistening itself as it's bizarre, erogenous body was caressed by the chill night wind. But while they had been watching Tommy turn into a huge pussy-door, they hadn't paid much attention to what had been happening to Andrew.

Andrew, after seeing his frat-mate turn into a huge vagina, had a pretty good idea of what he was turning into. Just looking at the rubbery-fleshed vagina-dude made him feel the urge to walk up and kiss the transformed pussyboy right on his clit. Andrew trembled on his hindpaws as he rose to his feet, feeling *so* very stiff and good and *full* and horny as he imagined nuzzling Tommy's smooth lips....

Andrew had under-estimated how far along his change was. Before he could take more than a handful of steps, the feeling of his massive balls dragging against the floor made him body tremble with pleasure. The tickly rubbing across the bottom of his massive sack was so intense he felt like he was going to pass out... except instead of being light-headed and faint, he felt hard-headed and randy...

"Rrrgh, oh fuck... rrrrgh..." Andrew growled, panting as thick drool welled up in his mouth and watered from his lips. He wanted to run forward and shove himself into Tommy's moist pussyface so badly, but he knew he was never going to make it that far. He reached a trembling hand down toward his groin to stroke his dick before remembering that it was gone. But where it had sank into the upper part of his crotch, it had ballooned out into a thick, sensitive tube. Moaning with pleasure, Andrew put his hands down into the moist musky fur that covered his lower half and squeezed on the sensitive, squishy bulge growing up his belly. An orgasmic twitch roiled up the developing urethral tube from his beanbag-sized balls as he squeezed it with his hands, throbbing up through his whole body.

Andrew shut his eyes tight as he tensed with each throb, his perverse transformation progressing still further. Hair rapidly fell away from his upper body, which was slick with his drool and sweat, while thick fur sprouted all over his butt and ballsack. Andrew wanted to touch himself all over, but when he tried to pull his hands away from his urethral tube he found that they were stuck. Hot, rubbery and useless, his arms were rapidly being absorbed into his midsection.

Standing stiff and taut near the back of the crowd of oblivious partygoers, Andrew squatted and thrust himself into the air in the throes of frustrated, horrified, confused lust, feeling his whole upper body tightening up with each tremor of pleasure. Andrew hardly even noticed the tendrils of black magic coiling around his quivering legs as he repeatedly squatted up and down. Thick, gooey, slimy drool welled up in Andrew's mouth almost constantly now, more and more of it as the thick cocktube in the middle of his rounding, hardening body moved past where his bellybutton used to be.

From beneath the floor, more tendrils of black energy coiled up through the air and coalesced around their comrades, forming a trio of thickm shadowy tentacles. Two of the tentacles coiled around Andrew's massive ballsack, slithering all around and across the churning orbs until they had them completely wrapped up. The pair of coiled tentacles squeezed around Andrew's lupine balls, while the third of the three wound it's way over, around and down below his furry tail. The slippery shadow tentacle paused for a moment to tickle Andrew's tail-hole before slithering it's way into the fratboy's virgin ass.

Andrew sputtered in wordless shock, huge streams of musky drool pouring from his mouth as his ass was penetrated by the comparatively-cold tentacle. Having next to no experience whatsoever with anal sex and certainly none with receiving it, the poor fratboy had no idea what exactly he was feeling when the black magic rubber tentacle began to pound against his prostate...

Andrew's vision sparkled with blurry stars as his huge set of furry balls were fondled and his tailhole was tentacle-fucked. He *throbbed* from his balls up to his head, his urethral tube growing it's way up to what used to be his throat and merging with it. Andrew's face bulged forward with each new throb, his teeth and ears melting into the turgid flesh. The ass-pounding the tentacle was giving his virgin prostate was violently intense to his sexualized body. Orgasmic pleasure rushed up through Andrew’s phallic upper-half, his tentacle-covered sack twitching up against his crotch as Andrew's brain was braised in raw sexual pleasure. It was all too much, too weird, too fast. He was scared of what was going to happen when he came, but everything felt so intense, SO GOOD-!

It didn't take too long for the poor wolf-dick fratboy to climax from the tentacular molestation, his incredibly-sensitive body quaking as pleasure. "RrrarrrraawwwwwwwoooOOOOOOOO-!" Andrew howled, until he felt his tubelike throat suddenly fill with salty, tasty and thick goop.

*SKPFLFF-!!!* he sputtered, his whole head suddenly *exploding* with raw, radiating sexual ecstasy. His body convulsed, his balls clenched, his insides *churned* and then it was happening; he was spewing a gout of creamy, white cum from his slit of a mouth. Cumming. Just. Like. A. Cock.

It was absolute, pure, unalloyed pleasure. Andrew felt himself cum, and cum, and cum, his every nerve afire with the rapturous gushing of a male organ’s orgasm. His slick, pointed head tightened and palpitated with pleasure as he unloaded the huge load in his sack, skull softening and bloating into yet more erectile tissue as he continued to cum. His thoughts seized as his every nerve was, for the moment, dedicated to nothing more than his climax.

Andrew was delirious; every delicious second he continued to blow, he felt his resistance to the curse melt away. The salty, incredibly musky cream of his own canine seed filled his mouth constantly as he ejaculated. He could  see it shoot forth from his slitted, muzzle-like maw with incredible speed.

His first blast of baby-batter struck the ceiling high overhead and rained back down upon a table covered in open pizza boxes, filling the cheese and sausage one up with spooge instantly. A trio unfortunate girls were bathed in a wave of splashed cream, screaming in unison and throwing their arms up in shock. Andrew’s next splurt hit a wall with such force that the splatter ricochet hit most of the people standing to the left of Andrew with a spray of warm semen...

Screams and shouts shot from the crowd as they fled subsequent volleys of cum erupting from their fratmate-turned-dick.
"HOLY SHIT-!"
"ANDREW!!!"
"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!"
“HE’S A- WHAT THE FUCK!?!”
For a second, the sound of screams and shouts rang through the frat house. But as quickly and suddenly as the screams began they ended, drowned out in a sudden, heady exhalation of deep, reflexive cries and moans from the partygoers. Latent black fires ignited into magic blazes across their clothes and skin, physical manifestations of the corrupting curse that had been cast upon them. The cluster of sorority girls who had been soaked in Andrew's jizm shower stumbled and fell to the sticky ground, their legs turning rubbery and their clothing melting away into nothingness. A forest of black tentacles rose like smoke from the puddles of cum, and then began pulling the women's flesh together where it stuck like warm glue...

If any of Kappa Tau Phi held out any hope that Andrew was the only target of Angela's vengeance, it was now gone. Men fleeing for the doorways were suddenly weighed down by ballsacks spilling from their pants and bursting through their undergarments, while others found themselves tangled up by tendrils of black energy that had no physical substance. The fratboys screamed and cried for mercy and prayed for succor and hurled bitter profanities at Angela, but the witch’s only response was to cackle at her victims below.

Slowly being overcome by a feeling of full-body exhaustion, Andrew fell backwards, his shaftlike upper-half squishing against the soft carpeting as the last of his release burbled past his lips. He could see so many others struggling with swelling balls, shrinking hands and fingers, and increasingly-sensitive skin as they shared his fate, and couldn't help but feel a wicked shudder of delight run through his limp body knowing he'd soon have friends. Of course, as he came down from the ecstacy of the climax, Andrew also felt a deep and perverse sense of horror, humiliation and powerlessness at having been literally turned into a dick by a fucking witch.

Andrew noticed something then. The sorority girls were not being left out of the fun; far from it. But instead of being phallified, the females all seemed to be changing into hulking, masculine, furries. Fucking furries, of every phylum. He saw a girl turning into a brawny lion, another changing into a husky rat-man. The three girls who had fallen together were merging into a monstrous, scaly hydra. Andrew's girlfriend, a sorority sister named Ashley, was changing into a werewolf. She had been trying to hide from her boyfriend in the crowd as he transformed into a living wolf-dick, but had nonetheless caught an errant wad of canine cum to the face. Her face was a panting, drooling, gray-furred muzzle. Her sexy wolf costume's tail was brushed to the side, the short, brown, limp, artificial tail quite a contrast to the muscular, perky, gray-furred appendage that wagged above her increasingly-thick rear...

Sniffing the warm, cloying air of the nightmarish party in through her cold, wet nose, Ashley began to make her way through the panicked crowd while growing bigger and taller and furrier by the step. She packed on pound after pound of muscle and inch after inch of height, bones crackling and muscles creaking as she grew from pro-bodybuilder size to well past human limits. The change in mass was so drastic and dizzying that Ashley hardly noticed her clit swelling up into a comparatively-tiny human penis, and two slightly-hairy testicles dropping from her sealing pussy lips.

The ex-female's chest had out-grown her bra by the time she sniffed her boyfriend out. His potent, feral musk had become an irresistibly delicious aroma to the hulking were-wolf. She had licked as much of the sticky, salty cream off her fur as she could, but wanted more than another taste. She was confused by the pangs of need that echoed in her small penis, but her desire drew her inexorably to Andrew.

Approaching the soft, furry wolf-cock, Ashley grabbed hold of her boyfriend with both hands and picked him up, hugging her musky, phallic lover against her broad chest. His cum smelled perfect.

"Aaah! Ghhglgl... Ashley!?" Andrew yelped. He couldn’t turn his head or eyes far enough to see more than the furry muzzle towering over his head.

"Rrrr.... Andrrrrew..." she growled, licking the back of his tapered head with her lupine tongue. "I think we're supposed to be together, hun..."

"W-wait! I don't know about- Ah-!" The hulking wolf-girl dropped Andrew back onto the couch like a sack of potatoes, then pulled his legs, butt and sack over the armrest. Growling with raw lust as she stared at Andrew's furry ass and pendulous sack, Ashley began to stroke her newly-grown penis. Unlike the rest of her, her dick was almost entirely human in shape and appearance, it's modest size dwarfed by her huge werewolf form. She could stroke it easily with two of her huge clawed fingers. It had to grow; she needed a bigger dick to be complete..!

Ashley grabbed hold of Andrew's tail and lined her dick up with his hole, penetrating his pucker and sinking her hard erection into her boyfriend's ass slowly. She growled gutturally through clenched teeth, savoring the strange sexual thrill of truly dominating her dick of a boyfriend with a cock of her own. She thought back to all the times her fratboy lover had been rough or nasty to her while they had been having sex, and then began to fuck Andrew the wolf-cock's taut, furry ass with a big smile on her muzzle. 

Andrew felt a warm, liquid relaxation seep into his feet as Ashley humped him hard and deep. His feet felt so rubbery they were almost bouncy, while his thighs and rump felt all saggy and loose. But it was hard for him to tell just what was happening because of how incredibly good it felt to be fucked in the ass. Andrew gave long, slobbery howls as his girlfriend plowed into him, her cock growing bigger and thicker and harder all the while, hitting the sweet pleasurable place inside his rear all the better. His body again engorged into a turgid, sweaty pillar of wolf-cock as it flushed with arousal, and his head again throbbing orgasmically...

It wasn't long before Ashley planted a hot, gushing load into his ass, holding her dick nice and deep inside him. Andrew felt orgasmic tremors wrack his enormous balls when she nutted in him, but the feeling of being bred seemed to inhibit his own climax. He felt a lurch as his giant ballsack began to pulse backwards, while at the same time his rump was pulled into his girlfriend's fuzzy sheathe and his shrunken legs began to curl up around his lower body...

Andrew twitched in torturous ecstasy as he was wrenched between cumming and transforming, his whole body becoming much more cock-like while simultaneously merging with Ashley's crotch. His girlfriend's knotted cock and his own creamed butt felt like the same hot, liquid, burning flesh, though quickly their connection solidified and he felt her warm blood begin to pump into his phallic form. His giant balls, still slurping backwards down Ashley's furry taint, schlorped against her own small sack. Andrew barely felt his girlfriend's hairy human balls fuse with his own, but he certainly felt the powerful changes running deep through the underside of his body as he felt himself root inside his girlfriend's furry crotch...

"Rrrrghghgh..." Ashley growled, pulling herself backwards from the couch's armrest. "Oh, Andrew... do you feel it..?"

He did, but didn't want to say it. As she walked back, Andrew felt his throbbing body bob backwards as well. His- their- sack gurgled ominously with liquid heat as raw arousal surged from the werewolf into her dick and vice versa. Andrew felt what was left of his legs tense pleasurably and swell outward into a spectacular lupine knot...

Orgasmic tension radiated up Andrew's erect, tapered body as his girlfriend took his weight for the first time, bobbing stiffly up and down as she backed away from the couch. The throbbing dick was spitting up a nearly-constant stream of pre-cum now that he had finished merging with his mate, only his vaguely human face and glassy eyes indicating that the throbbing pillar of lupine meat was, in fact, a young guy in the throes of a transformation curse.

"Fffuck, Andrrrrrewww..." Ashley huffed, stroking the cock's tumescent head with her paw as she aimed his throbbing body lower. Once, twice Ashley pushed her hips forward, grinding her boyfriend-dick across the fabric of the armrest. But just as she finished that second slow sensuous thrust, Andrew twitched wetly and exploded, bucking upwards as he ejaculated volleys of goopey yellow lupine semen.

Ashley shivered and panted and whined in a state of shock as her hyper-sized boyfriend-cock erupted between her legs. Her powerful furry thighs quivered mightily as struggled to stay standing upright, while the beanbag-sized set of balls she shared with her phallic partner churned violently between them. It felt so good to cum as a big, powerful male werewolf! Even better to do it with her dick of a boyfriend, his quivering, helpless, throbbing body now a thoroughly-enjoyable tool for her to use as she saw fit. And what perverse, predatory fantasies were skulking into the imagination of the sorority girl-man-wolf!

It wasn't until Andrew had spewed most of his load over the couch, the wall and an unfortunate pair of intoxicated KTP pledges before Ashley mustered the presence of mind to actually aim him. She put her paws against the sides of her huge, cumming wolf-cock and pushed herself up onto the couch, smooshing her boyfriend's gushing form into the already-sticky cushions. Panting and smiling as she rolled herself back and forth on her big squishy furry ballsack, she pushed her blubbering, cream-covered dick down into the fabic crevice formed by the gap between the cushion and armrest. Ashley could feel every delicious inch of the soft textured cushions with Andrew's hard, slimy body as he continued to cum..!

Andrew scrunched up his eyes, thankful that the lids on his unnatural body were tough and durable as he was forcefully humped into the couch. The orgasm pulsing through his body was explosive; being merged with his werewolf girlfriend made Andrew feel so much more 'complete' as a penis. He could feel so many of her powerful muscles tensing as they came, could sense the sultry thoughts in her mind and taste the hormones pumping through her blood. Their huge ballsack shuddered magnificently as it worked to force more thick, salty cum through his hard body and out of his simplified slit of a mouth. The powerful, pumping sexual peak was so intense it nearly made Andrew forget the horrible cursed situation he was trapped in. It was impossible not to enjoy the climax that roiled through the whole of his dickified body, even though he was being used to hump a dark, dirty, cum-soaked couch crevice.

Re: Halloweiner Party

It took the merged werewolf and wolfdick some time to recover from their first shared orgasm. Slowly pulling herself backward, Ashely chuckled when she saw a big, thick strand of her cum web between Andrew's mouth and the soaked cushions below. "Ahhh... Andrrrew... that felt sooooo good. *You* feel sooooo gooooooood. You came so fucking much..." she panted to her penis.

"Ash-ghrl-" Andrew began to speak, when one last pulse of wolf semen welled up from the back of his throat and filled his mouth. Andrew spat it out and over the armrest as a soft throb ran through his erect form, and tried to talk again. "Ash...ly... you... p-please don't do t-that again! This is so fucked up! So fucking fucked up! I-I don't want to-!" He didn’t get how she was interested in nothing but sex in the middle of a situation as perilous and fucked as this.

"Rrgh... Andrew, baby... you *DO* know what you say when you're not in the mood?" Were-Ashley replied, grinning toothily at her boyfriend. "I'm going to sit back and think on things for a moment. Why don't you join me..."

Andrew felt woozy as Ashley swung her hips around and reclined back on the couch, away from the end she had spooged with him. "A-Ash-!?" Still hard but thoroughly drained from the tremendous orgasm his girlfriend had induced in him, the dick could hardly protest when she began to lick him clean. The feeling of her warm lupine tongue on his spongy, sensitive, smooth head made the urge melt away.

"Mmmm... salty, salty, salty..." Ashley purred to him between tongue-laps, as her licks forced another glob of warm wolfcum past his lips.

Aroused but feeling relaxed from his release, the wolf-dick noticed he wasn't the only cock hanging from between the legs of a furry ex-female. Andrew could see his many of his bros in the middle of cursed changes much like the one that had befallen him...

One girl- a buff, quadrupedal unicorn with a rainbow-haired tail- had a boy between her hooved legs that with the blunt-face of a horsecock. He was still wearing a buttoned-up shirt and parts of his cowboy costume. Two fratboys had been trapped by the hydra-girl, and turned into a pair of slippery, serpentine hemipenises now being licked by the hydras’ long-necked heads. A skunk girl had a pledge fused between her legs; she teased and tickled his darkening, melding body with her floofy tail. Another changing female- now a very male looking rat-man with a long, hairless tail- took note and wrapped her own tail around the fratboy merged with her crotch. 

On another couch, the twin brothers Jack and Trevor were completely merged from their waists down, their spa-tanned skin replaced with a hide of darkening green scales. Their legs had merged together into a long snake-like tail, which had grown off the couch and coiled down into a pool on the carpet.  Their serpetine lower body was curiously plump around their waists, the scaly flesh swollen and rubbery.

"Ungh... do you feel that? Dude, what the fuck are we going to do?" Trevor asked his twin, flicking their shared tail and watching their tailtip respond with a look of sheer horror on his face. He felt an odd, ominous sinking sensation all around his waist, and even though only their lower half had been transformed thus far he had a good idea of what was going to happen to them soon enough.

"What the fuck are we going to do-!? What makes you think I have a fucking plan, moron!" Trevor replied, barely managing to keep his voice from cracking. "Oh f-fuck! Fuck!" He cursed, bitterly. He could feel the same sinking sensation as Jack.

Trevor and Jack held each other and shivered pathetically as their own cloaca squeezed the pair of them together and began to swallow them. The ruddy scales around their waists bulged outward and then began to contract around their waists with a gooey splorching sound. Moaning with horniness yet horrified, fratboys looked down into the fleshy chasm their torsos were being pulled towards, seeing that below their bellies their bodies had become thick, spongy, phallus-like rods circled by a ring of blunt reptilian spines. They stretched their heads against the lips of their slit as they were pulled deeper into into the moist cloaca, their still-human upper bodies drawn closer and closer together as they were swallowed up into the hot, musky darkness.

Inside their cloaca the fratbros shivered with lustful heat, while outside the bizarre serpentine form of the merged men thrashed about in a confused, disjointed panic. Trevor slid against Jack, and then Jack accidentally rubbed himself against Trevor trying to pull away. The twins soon realized it was impossible for either to pull away from their partner; they were attached together at the waist and growing closer still. Their arms sank down into their torsos, and each watched the other's features melt away into the sleek, streamlined shape of a reptile cock inside the dimly-lit cloaca.

A cheerleader who had changed into a masculine half-dragon spied the snake-tailed serpent-sex creature the two had transformed into from across the living room. Something about the pair called to her; she felt herself walking towards them. Their musk smelled delicious!

Stepping past other curse victims as if they weren't even there, the green dragon approached the hemi-hydra and grabbed their tailtip in one of her huge, clawed hands. Somehow the two boys were able to coordinate themselves enough to attempt to slither away, but the cheerleader dragged the set of hemipenes towards her along the smooth wooden floor. Their tail thrashed in an ineffectual, uncoordinated fashion against the dragon's pulling, but with the hemi-pair still stuck inside their own cloaca they stood no chance whatsoever.

The cheerleader-dragon hoisted the merged reptile-cock-creature up by their tail, lining her small human dick up with the tail-hole the two still shared. Then, growling as she slaked her unnatural lust, she pushed her cock into the hemi-hydra. Her dick easily penetrated the twins’ tailhole, which with moist, slick and leathery in all the right ways. 

"Ooohhh..." Trevor moaned, shaking as sizzles of pleasure run across his streamlined and into his now-throbbing head.
"NNnghgh..." Jack moaned, feeling the very same thing as his twin. He felt something salty and slimy well up in the back of his maw, which drooled out into the already-musky cloaca.
The dragon mounting them purred and pushed herself in deeper, focused wholly on fucking her prey.

Jack shuddered as his arousal from being buttfucked forced his slimy cockhead to *throb* with growth. He found himself pushed past Trevor's face, shoving his hemi-twin lower into their slit with a squishy sound. But it didn’t take long for Trevor's to stiffen and throb just as much as his twin, erecting out of the musky orifice like Jack. The fully merged and transformed twins looked around the room in utter shock as waves of overpowering arousal shot through their stiff, slimy bodies, now nothing more than a matched pair of slimy, phallic snakecocks.

Above them, the dragon-girl huffed with pleasure, tremors of tingly sexual potency radiating from her body and into the thick, slithery set of serpentine ‘penes merging to her crotch. Raw sexual energy coursed through her massive body as the need to slake strange male urges rapidly rose to the forefront of her mind, while her dicks rose up in their own fashion themselves.

"Grrrrgh... mmmm... you two feel sssssso good down there!" the dragon growled, examining the curse-mutated fratboys she now owned. Near the base of her slit, their bodies were thick, wide, stiff and made from solid, ruddy flesh. But the further down their phallic bodies she looked, the more soft, flexible and scaly her boys were, down to their cute, blunt flicker-tongued muzzles.

Stranger than the hemipene-men's appearance, though, were the bizarre feelings they gave her as they slithered around. The changed cheerleader could feel their movements tugging her lower body around subtly, and even sense their thoughts. It was bizarre having two parts of her body think and act literally apart from her, even though their merged forms shared so much so intimately. She sensed their confusion and shock, their shame and their horniness...

"W-why did you do this to us-!?" her left cock cried. The cheerleader could sense this one was Jack.

"Oh man... oh man... I feel soooo fuckin' hot... fuuuuuuuck..." her right hemipenis moaned. Another familiar name came to her; his frat-mate Trevor!

"Rrrgh, yeah... I know who you are! Do you remember me!? Do you remember that night you two fuckwads pried my legs open with all that vodka? And you didn't even use a condom-!?" the were-dragon grinned. It felt like karmic justic had drawn her towards both the fratboys she despised the most.

Jack sputtered with excuses. "Hey, we were drunk too! I'm-we're s-sorry! S-so fuckin' very goddamn sorry! We apologize! We will do whatever-"

"So hot... hot... feels... fuckin'... ugh..." Trevor continued to moan, shivering and hardening.

Becky flexed her groin, and found that while she could 'pull' her penises one way or the other, their muscular bodies were hard to maneuver very well or very long. "Oh, come on. You were already dicks! I just gave you a nice place to be dicks. My dicks..." she said, flexing her hips and swinging her pair of serpent sex organs up and down.

"Becky- please! Please don't-!" Jack said, throbbing up and down with the draconic cheerleader's muscular contractions. He felt his body start to stiffen and gush too much to talk. He swallowed down the first upwellings of serpentine pre-cum in his throat, knowing that once the flow started it wasn’t going to stop until...

"Please-?" Trevor moaned quietly, notcing that Becky the dragon was laser-focusing on Jack.

The cheerleader bent her long neck low, until her muzzle was level with Jack. While he was still talking, she began to lick his face.

"-can't just... egrlkgh-" Jack sputtered, his mouth suddenly filled with draconic pre-cum. He didn’t know how, but he could taste how different it was from snakey pre-cum. He tried to ignore Becky’s licks, though her pre-seed was running down his scaly muzzle and his head was starting to throb pleasurably. "...can't just... do things to people... they don't want..!"

"Oh, really..?" the dragoness murmured. "I agree! You fucking dicks. After what you did to me you have the balls to say that!? And something makes me think I'm not the only one who fell for it!"

The snake-dick's lidless eyes bulged. "That's not-!" Jack began...

Before he could say any more, the transformed cheerleader snapped her muzzle forward and gently but firmly bit hold of her panicking hemipene. She immediately started to lick all over his throbbing head with her hot tongue. Jack tried to slither out of her maw, but she countered by sucking hard on his stiffening body. He fought harder and harder, until the dragon-girl simply swallowed him down into her tight, muscular throat.

And began deepthroating.

Swallowed down in the dark, tight, prison of the dragon's throat, melded with the same dragon's sex, and body transformed into a grotesque fusion of a serpent and a dick, Jack felt what it was like to be truly helpless and used for another's sexual pleasure for the first time. He could have cried in terror, were it not for the fact that he felt so hard and so good inside Becky’s throat. His whole phallic length felt like it was going to *explode* from being swallowed by her hot rippling throat, which was surely big and strong enough to munch peasants whole.

Meanwhile, outside the deepthroating dragon, the girl's other penis throbbed awkwardly next to his owner's twitching tail as shared stimulation ran through him. Trevor felt stupidly horny, hot and wet gushes of throbbing arousal flooding up into his untouched body from his hemi-base. But he got to see what was going on in the depraved chaos unfolding around them. He slobbered serpent-dragon pre out his throbbing muzzle as he watched the ongoing debacle, letting the warm, slippery, musky fluid leak down his scaly length.

Not everyone had been ensnared by black-magic tentacles or horny girlbeasts. It seemed a few of the more-athletic and less-intoxicated KTP men made it out of the living room and into the kitchen, where the sliding glass doors to the back yard were wide open. But the ex-females who still needed a boy to ‘cockify’, lust-drunk and wholly without inhibition in their cursed state, were using every bit of their massively-enhanced physical prowess to pursue the fleeing fratboys.

A eight-foot tall orca man that had once been a five-and-a-half foot sorority girl caught one KTP bro, picking him up and squeezing him gleefully against her smooth, muscled chest after her interception. The fratboy screamed and cursed and flailed about wildly in her grasp, but the orca hardly seemed to notice his ineffectual struggles. Holding him across the chest with one arm, she used her free hand to tug his pants down, before ripping the boxers right off his rear with her newfound brawn.

The orca's humanoid penis was already hard and throbbing and ready as she eyed her victim’s bare ass, but the transformed girl took the time to enjoy her prey how she wanted him. Still holding onto him with one hand, she grabbed his feet and tore off his socks and shoes. The fratboy threw an elbow at her muzzle that hit her thickly-padded mouth, but did little but make the orca laugh. She pushed the half-naked young man down onto the beer-stained linoleum floor as he hit her again and again, crawling her huge, smooth, muscled body over his while barely noticing the rain of blows. Hugging her boy tight and ending his struggles, she rubbed her dick all over the guy about to become it. She humped his buttcheeks and smeared her musky fishy pre-seed over the pair of them, and then rolled her rock-hard erection all over his taint and taut asshole, teasing them aggressively. The former girl marvelled at the gushing, swelling, throbbing feelings her newly-grown cock gave her, and wondered how much more wonderful they were going to be when her shaft was super-sized.

Still hollering awful profanities at the orca, the fratboy grew quiet when the male cetacean slid backwards, pulled his legs apart by his ankles, and began passionately licking his ass. She lapped her big, broad tongue up and down his quivering crevice, swirling the tip around his clenched pucker and savoring the musky, masculine, sweat-like taste of his athletic, toned ass. Though the girl had never pegged a boyfriend before, now that she was a burly orca with a penis between her legs just the thought of a dude's sexy, bare butt all hers was like a fantasy come true. Hardly paying attention to the fratboy's protests- or the lack of them- the were-orca squeezed his ass with her huge hands and planted long, slobbering, sloppy kisses on her boytoy's buttcheeks and ballsack, and then right on his exposed, hairy butthole.

Stifling a moan as his asshole was kissed, the KTP bro clenched his fists and tried again to pull his legs away from the orca's vise-like grip. The fratboy knew he was fucked when he saw the black tentacles creeping towards him along the floor, but he was so close to the open outside door he held out what hope of escape he could. The were-orca girl's tongue was too big to fit inside his asshole no matter how hard she kissed it, at least... or so he thought.  A warm, tingly, melting feeling began to spread through his butt from his hole the longer the orca-girl lapped at it, and he felt his tender, virgin anus stretch wide open as it slid into him...

Unreal amounts of pleasure and horniness flooded through young man's butt as the were-orca's tongue popped inside his rear end. Hot tingles ran deep through the muscles in his ass from the inside out as the horny male orca kissed his sensitive butthole impossibly wide and deep, again and again. The fratboy felt his balls grow bigger and his toned rear softer as the wide tongue stretched his pucker into a horizontal oval. The were-orca, taking in deep sniffs of ripe musk from her prey's tender butt between licks, felt a longing within her newly-sprouted loins to explore the fratboy's wonderful tasty stretchy rump with more than just her tongue. She speared her tongue deep inside the young man's hairy rear one more time, though; wiggling her cetacean tongue up and down inside the stretchy, relaxing, hot hole and getting a nice final taste of his ripe musk.

The orca-male pulled her tongue back into her mouth with a slick pop, while the fratboy below was left completely shellshocked and speechless from the deep invasion his virgin posterior had just experienced. The sorority were-orca zeroed in on her target as he cried into his balled-up hands, aiming her dick right at his tender, slightly-gaped pucker. She moaned with her tongue hanging out of her muzzle as she stared down at the young man's spit-lubed asshole, so very ready to take him. It took her barely any time to mount herself above her dick-to-be, penis throbbing with soon-to-be-fulfilled desire as she easily slid her head into his hole.

Her shaft slid into his ass in one impossibly smooth thrust after that. The orca slowly began to thrust inside the fratbro, but quickly her dick was growing bigger and stickier inside his hot ass. Meanwhile, to him, it felt as though his ass was clenching tight around the humanoid girl-penis inside it, tensing and relaxing in tune with the orca's slow, sensual buttfucking. She humped him slowly and patiently, her hands clutching his shoulders while she leaned down to kiss his neck. She fucked him, until he felt as though his whole rear was throbbing in synch with her tender thrusts. But he didn't realize just how much he'd merged with the were-orca until she stood up... and his body lurched upwards with her.

Flexing her finned tail and muscled arms upward and letting her dickboy wobble- base firmly attached to her crotch- the orca gave a deep, satisfied sigh. Pulses of merging energy ran up through the base of her dick all the way to it's head, and the pair felt their swelling internal testes churn with liquid heat. His body compacted slightly each time he throbbed, though his upper body was shrinking considerably more than the rest of him.

"P-p-please d-d-don't fucking do this to me-!" the fratboy grovelled. "I d-dun’ wanna be a fuckin' d-dick!"

"Well... that's a shame..." the were-orca said, stroking his soft, bulbous legs and encouraging them to roll up into her slit. "You're already starting to change... and it feels goooood..." she said, her deep, purring voice vibrating against the back of the fratboy's neck as she pressed her muzzle against it. “Mmmm, c’mon... get your balls inside me....”

"No... nooooo... *glorp*... noooogh-" the changing male cried, his protests dampened by the rich, oily, fishy pre-cum now gushing up into his mouth.

His attitude seemed to change once the last of his toes were slurped up into the orca's slit. As his legs dissolved away into more testicular flesh, the orgasmic heat of perverse, sexual transformation flooded through the fratboy's body. Burning lust pumped through the heavily-breathing male as he continued to merge with the huge orca's smooth, slippery crotch, the dick-to-be shivering with each lap from his lover's broad tongue. Quick shivers turned to slow throbs as his flesh became turgid, ruddy and tapered like a proper cetacean cock. His arms shrunk through the holes of his shirt as his body became even smoother and simpler, his stretching head throbbing nearly constantly now. As his arms disappeared into his tapered body, his ears and nose, cheeks and hair sank into his pointed head. Pumping full of lust from his horny host, he swayed his prehensile shaft in tight circles while the t-shirt he was wearing slowly slid down his smooth, sleek body and towards the orca's crotch.

Next to the orca, another KTP member who had been caught running for the door was being merged with a girl he didn't know. She had turned into a male dragon with brilliant dark green scales. The jock fratboy's legs were a deep shade of red, pulsating and bulging as they transformed into a reptilian knot. Above him, the sorority girl snorted smoke from her snout, shaking her muzzle with pleasure as she merged her member. The were-dragon girl lashed her long, thick tail against the linoleum floor, making a dull twacking sound as she struggled to contain the orgasmic sensation of cockifying her dickish boyfriend. She anxiously paced about the kitchen as she absorbed more and more of his weight into her slit, eyeing the orca and her dick as she did. The orca, of course, began to eye the dragon back.

After absorbing their boyfriends it took little time for the two were-girls to begin using them. The orca-girl stepped towards her dragon friend, kissing the reptile's scaly maw while below her thick, muscled thighs her fratboy-cock slipped towards his dragon-dick friend. The flexible orca-penis wrapped himself around his thicker, meatier fratmate, while their owners continued to sensually swap spit. Frotting and kissing their throbbing heads together in a frenzy of perverse sexual carnality, the cocks soon worked each other into orgasms, erupting and spewing spooge all over each other and the smooth crotches to which they were attached.

Most of the KTP fraternity found themselves transformed into literal dicks- true to Angela's word- and not long after ensconced inside a furry sheathe or a scaly slit. Like the orca, dragon and their new phallic boyfriends, it didn't take long for the mutated sorority girls to begin using their new appendages like the breeding tools they were. But not all of the boys would share that fate. Some would end up suffering humiliating pleasures, though not in the form of of a phallus per se.

Bret and Aden had been blackout drunk, leaning on each other's shoulders for support when the black tentacles crept up their legs. The two of them were still in the process of transforming into an obscenely large double-dick dildo made out of some sort of living black rubber. As their upper-bodies began to mutate into pleasure-ridged shafts, the alcohol in the blood ceased it's toxic influence and they gradually began to realize what had happened to the party. Next to them, a young man entangled in black tentacles was transforming into a rubberized chain of living anal beads, his body parts ballooning up into spherical black orbs one by one.

On the couch, two fratboys named Shawn and Diego screamed out together as the tentacles gripped them forcefully and pulled them towards the girl they had been trying to get with. She was covered in fur and stroking the five-inch penis that her clit had mutated into. The mess of tentacles ensnared Shawn's foot and Diego's wrist, pulling them towards the furry snatch that had been slowly shrinking away as the girl's penis grew larger.

The sorority girl, who had been absentmindedly masturbating, yelped as she looked down to see a hand and a foot buried inside the thick folds of her nethers. Strange lust rose up in her loins as she felt her pussy chew on their limbs, and she felt the irresistable urge to 'pull' with her cunt. Breathing heavily and mastrubating fervently, the furry sorority girl gave in to the perverse desire, and felt her snatch stretch, suck and swallow up more of the fratboys' trapped limbs.

"OOoooohhh... no, no, no, no..." the staggered girl began repeating, staring down with wide-open eyes at the two full-grown males wiggling their way into her impossibly-distended cunt, which pulsated with dark energy. She couldn't stop herself any longer; the mighty, squeezing contractions wracking her pussy kept themselves going, pulling in more and more of the men's bodies.

When Shawn had been sucked in up to his crotch and Diego had his arm lodged inside the sorority girl up to his shoulder, it seemed her femsex could stretch no wider. Her poor netherlips were hot, sore and wet from the effort, but she simply couldn't stop her sex from swallowing more. Over and over again, her hungry cunt flexed wider and sloppily swallowed up yet more of the two fratboys, pulling in Diego head-first before coaxing Shawn's other leg into it's cavernous, sopping depths. Diego kicked his strong legs helplessly as he was swallowed up, while Shawn tried to push himself away from the girl's ravenous pussy before his hands slipped and ended up inside.

A few more vaginal swallows and the two were nearly gone.
"NOOOOO! HELP!!!" Shawn cried out, his head trapped next to Diego's wiggling, shoe-clad feet. The plump engorged lips of the girl's cunt were squeezing around his face rhythmically and flooding his face with oddly-masculine tasting pussy juice. Still, he was so scared of what was going to happen to him he couldn't help but scream as he was swallowed by the pussy."AHHHHHH-*Schlorppp*!"

Inside the sorority girl's cunt, the males felt their bodies squeeze and press together inside the moist, musky orifice. At first, the two found their prison strangely relaxing, as they were massaged all around by the warm pussy. But the girlcum inside the pussy was having an effect on their bodies already, or at least their clothes. Everything they wore was getting warm and soft really fast, turning to something sticky that clung to their bodies even as they turned liquid. The sticky mess became warmer still, coagulating into a thick, slippery goo that absolutely reeked of feral male musk.

Bathed in the cum their clothes had transmogified into, the two fratboys felt their bodies now growing hotter and softer, the pleasurable melty feeling sinking into them from their cum-drenched skin. As the super-stretched cunt around them compressed their bodies, their legs and arms sank into their bodies, and their torsos expanded out into a fat, rounded shape. Shawn and Diego were forced to curl up into the fetal position as the girl absorbing them howled and orgasmed, flooding their cramped prison with even more musky feminine warmth and squeezing them tightly into place.

The girl screamed as hot liquid mass poured from the two much larger males into her body. Fueled by the grown men her pussy had just absorbed, her body rapidly transformed. Her skin tightened as a thicket of coarse fur blossomed across it, up her chest and muzzle and down her back and butt. Her ass ripped through the back of her pants, already covered in brown fur and topped with a sprouting tail.

Moaning, the girl felt the urge to 'push' come from her female sex. Somehow she still had a pussy, though it was partially obscured from her eyes by her erect, six-inch long human penis. She pushed, and...
*Schhhhlllrp-*
*Schhllrap-!*
One by one, the two absorbed fratboys felt their limp, helpless bodies squish out from the dark warmth of the were-tanuki girl's cunt, giving the girl a good look at what the boys had changed into: balls.

The two testicles blinked helplessly as they filled up with the thick, creamy seed, swelling up in pumps until they rivaled their former size, and then surpassed it. Their eyes took on a wandering, confused look, and they began blinking slowly as the girl bearing them lifted them up with her furry paws, rubbing the fat, squishy but firm testicles as they bloated with her semen. It was only when they saw the big, striped tail wagging happily behind their chubby host that the two fratboys realized they'd been turned into a pair of tanuki testicles, nothing but churning chambers for raccoon cum.

The former sorority girl fell back on her butt, fall cushioned by the couch and her plump behind. She let go of her ballsack, in utter disbelief of the reality that her set of beanbag-sized balls had been, in fact, two dudes mere minutes ago. The couch creaked under her bulk as she stared agog at the sets of eyes that bulged out from her jiggling balls. Shawn was covered in slightly-darker fur, and blinked rapidly, eyes darting all around. Diego, on the other hand, was blinking slowly and steadily, completely overwhelmed by the weird, erotic sensations pumping through his mutated body. He was also a bit tanner, part of his fur still bleached like his hair had been.

"Uhhh... I... ahhh..." the sorority girl mumbled, at a complete loss for words. Hearing her own husky, deep, masculine voice made it even harder for her to properly talk to... her ballsack... a weird enough thing in and of itself-!

Shawn and Diego churned with frustration at their own inability to speak. What used to be their mouths filled up constantly with creamy, musky cum that squirted from glands made up of what used to be their dicks. But in their merged, magic-ravaged bodies, it was hard to tell what exactly was what anymore. They voiced wordless psychic protests at the sorority girl they were attached to, but their pleas were hampered by the fact neither of them knew her name.

The were-tanuki mumbled apologies to the boys hanging from her crotch, stroking the giant sack as she did. Their sloshing weight continued to pump full of liquid arousal as her strong hands caressed the soft fur encasing them. They kept protesting as they were stroked, even as they felt their bizarre, sexualized bodies churn and fill.

The pair were gurgling noisily and trying to stifle their own moans when the girl they were attached to rose up from the couch, making the pair sway pendulously between her thick brown-furred legs.

“Sorry about this...” she muttered.

Her testicles saw why when she began to walk towards a tentacle-covered section of carpet. Spread-eagle on the carpet was a fratboy pinned down by a huge mess of oily black tentacles...

"S-sorry... you guys have to know... I have to. He's going to be my dick..." the were-tanuki said. She slid down the tentacle-tangled jock's jeans, pulled a tentacle free from his butt with a wet pop, and then swiftly shoved her stiff dick into his nice and ready ass. Shawn and Diego felt themselves churning the whole time their owner was preparing to fuck their tentacle-trapped fratmate, but now that their eyes were mashed up against his hairy butt the pair of balls boiled with arousal.

The sack pair felt themselves attaching to the other fratboy as he was pounded and ‘dicked’, quickly filling his spongy body with hardness and vigor as their arousal poured into him. Both the ball-boys gurgled with relief, finally having a channel big enough to pump their production through. The cocked jock, however, groaned as truly awesome levels of arousal filled his erecting body. Raccoon pre-cum filled his mouth faster than he could possibly spit it out; it quickly began to splurt from his constantly-throbbing head in hot, sticky geysers.

Andrew the wolfdick, himself hard and throbbing and nearly thoughtless with lust, was spurting a mouthful of lupine pre-cum out of his mouth every few seconds as he watched more and more of his fellow fratboys turn into dicks or stranger things. He was perving on the tanuki as a long-tongued naga-girl went to town on her balls when Andrew felt himself hoisted upward. Ashley had gotten up from the couch, sending his stiff phallic body swinging before righting itself nearly straight out with erection.

"Rrrr... I think it's time to use you..." Ashley purred to him.

The wolf-dick bobbed steadily as Ashley moved through the living room and towards where the big flatscreen was. The biggest couch in the room was in front of the huge main TV, though only two fratboys were left on it, both entangled by black tentacles. Ashley picked up one of the fratboys and gently pushed him over the side, leaving the whole couch to them. She keeled on the middle cushion and waved her dick at the fratboy still trapped on the couch.

Andrew felt himself stabilize, and slobbered up a mouthful of pre as he was greeted by the sight of his friend Claude's backside. Claude was pinned on the couch facing the other way, grunting in effort as he struggled against the tentacles. He was encumbered by a set of testicles already the size of cantelopes. Tendrils of black energy curled around Claude's wrists and ankles, holding him against the couch with stretchy but firm bonds and keeping his legs spread apart.

Lust poured through Andrew as he watched his girlfriend's clawed hands go to work ripping Claude's pants and boxers off. His fellow fratboy's butt jiggled deliciously as werewolf claws prickled his soft, sensitive skin. Andrew felt like he was in a trance, mesmerized by the firm, toned, naked ass Ashley groped and pawed. As disgusting and faggy as he KNEW it to be, he wanted to lick it, kiss it, cum in it..!

Claude's growing balls were forcing his knees further apart and spreading his buttcheeks wide, leaving little to Andrew's lust-perverted imagination. The cock-boy pushed his re-hardening face between his frat-mate's strong, muscular, hairy thighs, burying his sensitive head into the place just below where Claude's huge balls. The wet-hot smell of Claude's musky taint was so intoxicating-!

"AH-H-H!" Claude made a startled, strangled gasp, bucking back and forth against the arm of the couch as he recoiled from the butt-nuzzle.  His bonds quickly pulled him back into place. He turned, and saw who and what was behind him. "A-ASHLEY??? ANDREW!?!?!?" he yelled, while another black tentacle emerged from underneath the couch to twist around his neck.

"Mmmmghlghlmmm," Andrew moaned, pre-seed leaking off his tongue as he nuzzled his friend's warm meaty butt. He swung himself upward and bounced his hot, turgid face against both Claude's bubbly buttcheeks, spewing big gushes of pre-cum across them. His girlfriend's arousal pumped through his erect body as he rubbed his slimy face against his friend's ass, taint and balls, too absorbed in his erotic task to answer Claude.

"Rrrgh, that's right. It's us!" Ashley was kneeling straight and tall behind Claude with her arms on her hips, wagging her tail and grinning as she let her dick do the work. "Claude... you've texted me more than once asking for a threesome. Well..." She grinned. Something about the idea of screwing one of Andrew's hot friends with Andrew himself made the monstrous masculine sorority girl's toeclaws curl with excitement.

Ashley pulled her hips back and re-positioned Andrew, sliding her dick face-first into the crack of Claude's ass. She was happy to see that her cock was almost as eager as she was; Andrew pushed his pointed head as close to other fratboy's asshole as he could, and licked his friend's hole with his short but still functional tongue.

Claude shut his eyes tight as he felt the wolfcock's hot tongue kiss his asshole. Ashley even pushed his poor cocked friend's face into his anus, making Andrew splurt huge wads of warm pre-cum into his tingling pucker.

"I wonderrrr... if I fuck you, will you turn into my balls... or my sheath?" Ashley mused, laughing raspily. She pushed Andrew against Claude's pucker again, giving her horny dick another opportunity to lick his friend's asshole.

With Andrew still licking his butthole like it was a fresh pussy, Claude barely notice the centaur-girl sauntering towards him with a purposeful look in her hazel eyes. The centaur-girl already had a mostly-cockified fratboy stuck between her legs, who jiggled stiffly from side to side with every clop. But there was a hungry look in her eyes, one that drew Cladue's attention.

"Hey, Claude! My! Don't you look tasty taking that dick!" the centaur said, biting her lower lip, sliding a finger into her mouth and crossing her hind legs. Below her, her flat-faced equine dickboy blinked wordlessly.

"L-Lydia..." Claude moaned to the centauress, suddenly recognizing the transformed sorority girl. His ex-girlfriend, Lydia.

"Hey girlfriend... would you mind if I have him..?" Lydia asked Ashley. "We've got... history. We had a nasty breakup last semester. I'd really like to treat Claude to a little make-up sex..." the centaur girl's jagged smile told the real story.

"Be my guest," Ashley growled, sweeping her meaty paw over the half-naked fratboy's well-prepared butt. "Is that Eddie I see?"

"Yeah," the centauress said. She jiggled her rear, making the blunt-faced horsecock hanging below her hindlegs shake from side to side again. "Eddie  always was a big dick. I think that's all I ever saw in him. He's sooo nice like this..." she bit her lip and caressed his huge leathery sack with the side of one of her hind legs, clearly frustrated by her inability to masturbate. "But Claude? That asshole was the worst to me when we were together. I've got a place for him..."

Ashley rolled away while Lydia approached the couch. Backing her four-hooved body up, Lydia moved her butt towards Claude's horrified face. He was straining for dear life against the tentacles wrapped around him, but the more he struggled against them the faster they held.

"Here's what you're gonna do. Lick my ass, Claude... nnngh..." Lydia moaned, waving her huge, brown-furred flanks in his face. Flicking her black tail upwards and spreading her hind legs apart, she presented him with her smooth, donut-shaped, black pucker.

Claude shook his head fiercely. "No, no; fuck that... I'm *not* doing that! I know exactly what is gonna happen if-"

Ashley grabbed the back of Claude's head with her paw and easily shoved his face into place with her werewolf strength. His hands grabbed hold of Lydia's horsebutt and pushed against it, but the lupine sorority girl held him in position with one furry hand. He scrunched up his face and tried not to breath in the musk from his ex's tailhole, but the sweaty taste of it worked its way to his lips nonetheless.

The centaur slowly pushed her hot, quivering, slimy asshole down on Claude's face, quivering and stretching until it suddenly stretched and glorped up over his whole head. Gripped by terror, Claude shoved his hands against Lydia's huge ass and pushed as hard as he could, only to find his hands sinking into her solidly-muscled horsebutt.

"Oooohhhhhhyeeaahh!" Lydia moaned, flexing her tailhole and starting the slow, pleasurable process of absorbing her asshole of an ex-boyfriend. Over and over, her donut-shaped pucker yawned open and swallowed up another chunk of his desperately-struggling body. With his hands and arms rapidly melding into ass-flesh, it was easy for her to suck his wiggly body in up to his waist.

Kicking his legs helplessly as he was held half inside the centaur's ass, Claude felt his sack hit the horse's pendulous nuts and stick to them. Inside the horse-centaur's butt, he moaned at the same time as the centaur's cock-boy as their testicles merged together into a four-pack of leathery horseballs. A powerful surge of sexual connection flowed up into his warm, soft, sticky body as he felt himself start to fuse with the centaur-girl and the other fratboy, sapping his will to resist. Not long after, he felt his dick fuse with the hard fleshy oval of the horse-girl's prostate... though he had no idea what the weird, twisting, sexual sensation really was at the time.

Claude felt the centaur's squeezing tailpassage push his hot, melty, fleshy body backwards, but even as he felt his head and body move towards the horse's squelching tailpucker he could sense his butt and legs being drawn up into it. A wrenching, bizarre, twisting, pumping series of mutations wracked Claude's body as the centaur girl's ass *merged* with his absorbing body from the inside out. He felt his head pull through the horse's ass and into his own madly-throbbing butt, his mouth meeting both anuses inside the hot, melted, melding cauldron of transforming buttflesh.

Claude whimpered wetly as his voice returned to him, faint and wheezing though it was. He blinked his re-emerged eyes as they continued to regrow, his inverting body pulsing and squeezing in on itself even still. His mind rebelled against the thought, but looking up at the black horse tail above him and down at the huge four-pack of black balls below he knew it to be true: he'd literally been turned into a horse's asshole.

Ashley bent her huge furry frame low enough to grin at him, while Andrew the wolfcock throbbed heavily between her legs. Claude stared at Andrew, whose eyes were glazed and whose whole body seemed to thrum madly with arousal. The canine knot on his frat bro's dickbody, near where his base emerged from Ashley’s furry sheathe, was already starting to inflate. The poor horsepucker knew, with dread certainty, that he was going to be fucked and knotted with his friend soon... and even worse, he was likely going to enjoy it just as much as the rest of his frat enjoyed their own corruption..!

Andrew was, by this point, utterly incapable of processing the events unfolding around him in a logical manner. He'd just seen one of his best bros get slurped up into a centaur girl's butt until he'd been transformed into a slimy gasping horse anus. Claude was clenching and opening rhythmically with his tongue hanging out of his puckered mouth, as if he still needed to breath. Andrew, as much as he wanted to fight it, couldn't help but grow erect as he was forced to stare at the centaur girl's muscular, flexing hindquarters. He was a cock, and a tight hole big enough for him to fit inside was an almost-irresistable lure...

Claude was still clenching and unclenching as if he was panting. In between puckered breaths, he tried to reason with his frat-mate. "Andrew... man... this is crazy... you can't..."

"She's gonna put me in you... mmmph, it's gonna happen..." Andrew said, a splurt of pre-cum filling his mouth as he stared at Claude the horse-hole. He was having a hard time- literally- thinking of anything else besides burying himself inside his friend’s mouthpucker.

"Ahhh... come on... do it..." Lydia said to Ashley, hiking up her black-haired tail and spreading her hindlegs enough to present the werewolf with a clear, inviting target.

"Yeah, girl. I'll fuck him real good for you, real good!" Ashley said to Lydia, lining the tapered head of her Andrew-cock up with Claude's puckery mouth.

"Mmmmm... mmmghfp-" Andrew moaned, his streamlined body bucking upward and spraying a nice wad of wolf-pre against Claude's face. Andrew was quickly pushed headfirst against Claude's puckered lips.

"Ohf fuhck mghpf-" Claude mumbled, his sensitive mouth filled with the tip of his friend's penile head. He could *feel* Andrew's hot tongue on his own; somehow, despite being a dick and a hole, they were *kissing-!* But it only lasted a moment before...

"Grrrr!" Ashley growled, bucking her powerful hips firmly forward and pushing Andrew inside Claude...

Lydia moaned as her ass was penetrated, while Claude the centaur-butt tried to but was only able to clench and vibrate his anal mouth around the huge lupine shaft sliding into him. Gaping wider and wider, Claude felt his sensitive body explode with pleasure as the hot, hard cock that was his frat-mate filled him completely. The horse-ass clenched his eyes with surprise as Andrew's swollen knot smacked against his face, precum and whatever his drool was rolling off his tongue underneath where their carnal joining had been temporarily halted.

"Oh, fuck! YES! That feels SO GOOD! MORE!" Lydia moaned. The centaur's hindquarters quivered with the strain of taking cock-boy inside him, but the feeling of being filled so deep and completely in her sensitive mouth-hole by a living wolfdick was pure ecstacy.

Ashley the werewolf growled wordlessly, raising herself up on the front of her feet and pushing Andrew into Lydia's tailhole to fuck the centaur's ass doggystyle.  Lightning shocks of pleasure exploded through Claude as the centaur-ass found out that he had a huge, sensitive, centaur-sized prostate inside him. Every thrust into the tender pleasure-organ made the butthole *throb* and *clench* with ecstacy...

Ashley thrust Andrew back and forth through Claude, until the centaur butt was rendered a quivering, drooling, compliant mess. Slowly giving in to the extreme pleasure of being a butt being butt-fucked, Claude stopped resisting Ashely's thrusts and relaxed enough to let Andrew sink into him past his knot...

Claude felt Andrew's throbbing body sink into him gradually, the wolfdick's fleshy knot forcing his poor pucker-mouth all the way open. He felt *so* full as Andrew slammed all the way inside him, his wrinkly lips popping tight around Andrew's turgid base as he swallowed down the whole of his friend. Claude was delirious with pleasure, his whole horsebutt of a body filled with hot, hard cock. He couldn't see anything besides the thick grey pubic fur that graced Ashley's crotch. But he could *feel* so much! His friend pounded his tied mouth and thrust into his prostate as the two man-girls they were merged to fucked passionately, until all too suddenly...

Andrew, blissed out from the experience of boning a living butthole, came literal buckets inside Claude. Erupting inside his friend the centaur ass, Andrew shot load after copious load of wolfcum up Claude's tailhole, blasting most of it right into the rear's prostate gland...

Claude had no idea that an ass could orgasm. But as he was blasted full of hot, gooey wolf sperm, his whole butt-body quivered and clenched orgasmically around Andrew's throbbing body, until Claude felt the strangest sensation of climactic release gush through his prostate-cock. The centaurbutt felt as though he was cumming *through* Lydia's body, *into* the hefty horse-sack that dangled below him...

Eddie, Lydia's cock, was nearly as confused himself. The resonant pleasure he felt from the rest of his centaur girlfriend's body rushed through him in potent waves. "Ooohhhhhhh... oooOOooohhh... fffffffuuuuuck! Ffffff-" Eddie moaned, throbbing hard and splurting a huge mouthful of horse pre-cum against a nearby wall. "-uuuuuuck, fuck fuckkkk.. oh... oh..." he continued to moan, so hard and full and hot...

"Aahhhhhh, YYYYYEAAAAH!" Lydia screamed. Tremors of pleasure ran through her rear as she felt Ashley cum in her knotted ass. Her muscled flanks quivered as she orgasmed, both her merged boys throbbing with unnatural pleasure as they came for her...

"RRRRRGHHG!" Ashley roared, drool cascading down her muzzle as she animalistically humped her lover's sweet, tight, sucking hole...

"GLRGHPHG-!" Eddie's moans exploded into gushes as Lydia's orgasm roiled through him. The centaur-cock bucked up and down between his owner's forehooves as her cum ejaculated from his flat fleshy lips, his throbbing body expelling the gooey wads of horse seed like a cannon. His load splashed against the wall, against one of the big screen televisions hanging from the wall, and finally against a very surprised buck-girl stroking her slender dick-boy. The were-deer sputtered as centaur-cum showered her rack and chestfur, but quickly she began to use the fresh sperm to better stroke her own burbling dick-boy.

Claude and Andrew, knotted tightly together, gurgled with wordless bliss. Wolf-sperm was beginning to slowly leak out from Claude's maw, a little more each time Ashley humped Andrew into him.

"Ahhhh... YES!" Ashley yelled, collapsing against Lydia's sturdy hindquarters, firmly knotted inside the centaur's gaping Claude-butt. Panting for breath, the werewolf slowed her humping until she was merely rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her spent meat into Lydia's tight tailhole...

In the aftermath of their orgasms, the merged creatures made from cursed college students held still. Quivering and gushing; throbbing and flexing, the tied-together KTP fratboys were helpless passengers to the girl's sexual pleasure, nothing more or less than virile organs to be used by their owners. And their girlfriends were twisted, hypermasculine parodies of men, driven almost entirely by their lust! The true nature, and horror, of the witch’s curse was beginning to dawn on them.

"That was amazing... Mmm... I think I need moreeee..." Lydia the centaur said with a sigh, stretching her arms up and turning to smile at her furry lover. "Care pulling your boy-toy out of my ass? I think I want to put Eddie inside someone..."

"Uhhhhnnn... yeahhhh..." Ashley moaned, steadying Andrew's body with her hand as she pulled her hips backwards.

The wolf-dick popped out of the centaur's butt with a wet *sclorp!*, and began to blink as light hit his eyes once more. Andrew was a coated in a thick layer of his own sperm, but seemed to be litte worse the wear. The fratboy had been used like a cock so much by this point, he was starting to have a hard time resisting his girlfriend's urges, or even thinking of them as unnatural. He smiled slightly as he looked down at Claude, feeling weirdly proud of how hard he had fucked the other guy.

Claude hadn't taken being used for anal sex quite as well as Andrew. After being left a sore, cum-drooling, gaped mess of a horsebutt, the ashamed fratboy was crying with shock after being un-knotted. He blinked slowly and tried to close his strained, puckered lips, but load after goopy load of warm werewolf sperm leaked from his assmouth before he was able to shut them. His tears rolled down his cum-soaked flanks as he tried to think of a way out of his predicament, but he realized that as Lydia's ass he was entirely at his girlfriend's mercy. He licked his slimy lips and prepared to beg her forgiveness... but stopped. All he could do was talk, but the very idea of *talking* as a horse-ass made Claude feel hot and dirty with shame.

Strangely, Claude felt an odd, potent sexual thrill as he tasted the wolf sperm inside him with his tongue. The intensity of being fucked, knotted and cummed inside had exhausted him, but had also wracked his mutated merged body with sexual pleasure like he'd never felt. And it felt good to have a creamy load inside him, all warm and gooey and sinking into his owner's body to turn into more sexual energy!

"Oooh, you know, I'd love to return the favor, but... girl, your dick is like three feet long," Ashley said, involuntarily curling her busy grey tail down over her tailhole.

They both looked under Lydia's barreled belly, while the were-centaur obligingly lifted up her right hindleg. Eddie, her dick and boyfriend, was not quite three feet of throbbing, pre-drooling, equine man-meat. But he was at least two-and-a-half. His medial ring and flared face were thicker around than Ashley's beefy bicep. Horse semen still drooled from his lips in long strands from his first orgasm as Lydia's cock.

"Yeah. I don't see this happening," Lydia said with a sigh.

"Hmm... maybe you could find another guy like your lover-boy Claude..? He was *suuuuper* stretchy," Ashley said, grinning and licking her chops.

"That's a good idea! I think I will!" Lydia replied.

"C'mon. Let's go find someone to lick you clean," Ashley said to Andrew, feeling the dick soften until just his head was left outside her cum-soaked sheathe...

"Let's see..." Lydia mused, backing her prodigious rear up against the big couch. She searched the chaotic party for someone or something big enough to fuck with her horsecock.

At first, she thought of the guy who had been turned into a huge doorpussy. The idea of fucking the doorpuss made her Eddie-cock harden; Lydia crossed her hind-hooves and paced on her front-hooved as she tried to control her raging arousal. As hot as the giant cunt was, Lydia didn't want to incur any more of the witch's wrath by looking like she was trying to leave. She started rubbing her well-fucked horsebutt up against the arm of the couch when she spied a good target.

A blue-scaled dragon-girl was walking down the stairs that led from the living room of the frat house to the rooms on the upper levels. Quadrupedal and with two huge scaly wings, it took the were-girl some time to navigate the narrow stairwell. Her claws left scratches across the wooden stairs and bannister her whole descent, maneuvering made all the more tricky for the transformed sorority sister because she had a huge throbbing dude turned cock jutting out from the scaly slit between her legs. As careful as she was, the were-dragon found herself dragging her hard red dick across the smooth stairs, leaving a gooey trail of sweet-smelling precum all down the stairwell. The dragon-dick himself, too erect to move, looked torn between pleasure and annoyance as he slapped from stair to stair like the piece of meat he was.

Lydia and the were-dragon were eyeing each other well before they met. The dragon-girl turned and offered herself to Lydia in seconds, falling onto all fours and raising her tail for the were-centaur. To the centaur's pleasant surprise, she was greeted by the sight of a cowering, blinking, leathery pucker-boy underneath the dragon's sturdy tail. His green eyes were set into the soft, leathery, pale white scales just underneath the dragon-girl's blue tail. Like his dragon owner, the tail-hole had a forked tongue, although his was short and pure white.

"Oh, no! Fuck, no!" The dragonbutt protested when he saw the hard length of Eddie jutting out from between his assailant's hooves.

"Ooooohhhh, I don't know about this, baby... this is too fucked..." Eddie said, staring wide-eyed at the KTP'er melded with the dragon-girl's rear.

"Oh, come on, Eddie! I need to cum!" Lydia whinnied, stamping her right fore-hoof in front of her boyfriend-cock. She hauled herself up onto her hind legs and began to grind his long, firm length against the smooth curve of the were-dragon's rump. "You're going inside him, so you better start liking the idea!"

The dick himself was considerably less enthusiastic about the prospect... at least, at first. Eddie twisted his flared, spongy head away from the dragon's tailhole, while the poor bro who had been turned into a reptile ass shook his master's butt in a panicked, emphatic 'No!'. But Lydia was persistent with her grinding.

"Babe! Baby, please, no!!! Pl- *ptpf*!" Eddie whined pathetically, precum exploding from past his slit-lips and splattering against the thick, scaly rear in front of him even as he spoke. "Baby please don't do this to me!!!" the horsedick screamed. Nearly the whole of his vision was filled by the sight of the scaled beast's winking, leathery hole, particularly his fellow fratboy's rapidly-blinking eyes. As much as he wanted to fight it, as much as this was INCREDIBLY GAY, being rubbed against the reptile's backside was turning Eddie on so much he was getting rock-hard...

"Rrgh," Lydia grunted, feeling the very same arousal surging through her bloodstream as she repositioned her protesting horsecock right between her lover's scaly buttcheeks. Eddie closed his eyes and continued to try and block out what was happening, but his barrel-shaped body kept hardening as he was rubbed against the dragon's smooth, supple ass.

"Graaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..." the were-dragon sorority girl purred, her muzzle hanging open in bliss as her sensitive, ticklish tailhole was kissed by the thick, flared head of the dick-boy between her partner’s hind legs.

Again, and again, and again Eddie and the other fratboy were mashed together, hard dick meeting tight hole in musky kiss after kiss. As hard organ mashed against tight orifice, the two merged boys started to stare each other in their eyes, the only part of their bodies totally unaffected by their cursed transformations. Hard and throbbing and tense with lust, Eddie the horsecock felt the surges of pleasure running through him fill his flattened mouth with his girlfriend's pre-cum.

All of the stimulation was overwhelming Eddie's natural revulsion, forcing the erect centaur-dick to drool heady wads of horse-pre. As he was rubbed against the other KTP fratbro, he began to leave smatterings of his musky drool against the dragon-ass. The tail-hole was himself getting hornier and hornier as he was teased. Eddie watched, with a sense of perverse satisfaction, as the pucker slowly began to lick his rim clean of Eddie’s centaur-pre. Lydia pressed Eddie close to the dragon’s hole, and slowly brought them together until dick and asshole were licking each other’s short, throbbing tongues...

Lydia's next thrust was dead-on into the dragon's tailhole. Eddie froze, the tip of his flared head caught just inside the slick, fleshy lips of his asshole fratbro. He looked up into the quivering eyes of the scaly tailhole, catching the look of defeated lust in his fratbro's glance before the slick dragon hole began to slowly, willingly swallow him down...

*Sclorp!* *Sclrrrrppp!* *Skrrrp!" Eddie couldn't believe how good it felt to have his dicked body swallowed up by a horny, willing buttboy! Inside the all-consuming heat and tightness and darkness of the dragon's tailpassage, Eddie felt like nothing more than a dick. And it was a wonderful, terrible, horrible thing to be. Lydia rammed him head-first right into the dragon's monstrous prostate, each wonderful slam making his flared head explode with pleasure so intense it nearly hurt. And as she humped the dragon's ass with him, Eddie felt the poor slob who'd ended up as the scaly sorority girl's tailhole lustfully sucking and clenching around his throbbing horse-dick of a body.

It felt intensely pleasurable for the centaur-cock to be inside such a tight, warm, willing tailhole! Eddie could hear his girlfriend give satisfied groans and whinnies expressing her own joy, her voice rumbling through his body and making it vibrate slightly whenever she did. Soon their mating was getting very sloppy and very fast, Eddie being rammed into the dragon’s sweet, tight hole about once a second. Their balls tightened, and they were already *so* tight! And then, he came..!

Eddie came explosively, hot horse sperm fountaining from his slit and jetting hard into the dragon's ass. His barrel-shaped body convulsed with sexual ecstacy as his volcanic orgasm continued, the tight, warm, slurping hole he was buried in such a perfect place for his phallic form he could think of nowhere better to blow his load. He nearly blacked out from pleasure, as he spurted and spooged over and over again, filling the dragon's sucking, slurping rear completely.

And then, he was spent.

'That witch really did make us dicks' Eddie thought to himself, as he listened to the muffled sound of his girlfriend making out with the male dragon she had just assfucked. With him.

"Oh grhd!" Eddie whined to himself inside the warm, squeezing, musky prison of the reptile's cummy anal passage, wiggling his stiff shaftlike body in desolate horror. In the afterglow of his release, there were no words for the shame Eddie felt. If anything in the world was ever gay, it was getting turned into a dick and shoved up another dude's ass. Having cum, he felt exhausted, but he also felt a whole storm of awful thoughts and feelings roiling up in him now that his sexual urges were fading...

But the horsecock was soon pulled away from his warm, musky prison. Eddie blinked his seed from his eyes as he was pulled past the dragon's relaxing tail-hole, clearing his sight in time to see the scaly butt lick itself with a cum-covered tongue. Off-white horse-seed hung from the butthole's slimy white tongue as he licked himself, eyeing Eddie with a horny blush that spread across the dragon's cum-stained buttcheeks and the underside of her tail.

"MMmmgMmm... my turn?" the were-dragon rumbled, turning around and tucking her tail under her creamed ass.

The dragon's member gurgled, the veins along his knotted base popping out as the big green beast swung him around. Eddie tensed as his softening cummy body was struck by the turgid, throbbing length of the other cockified fratboy, able to feel the thick knot on the other dick's lower half even though his forward-facing eyes couldn't see it.

"Oooh, why certainly! My ass could use another load; he *really* deserves it..." the were-centaur said to her draconic lover.

"Rrghr, I see!" the were-dragon said, a smile slowly creeping onto her muzzle as she made her way behind her centaur lover. "Hello, Claude!" she roared, when she met eyes with the horse pucker underneath Lydia's raised tail. The were-dragon sorority girl raised a scale-clad hand up and slapped Claude across his facecheeks a half-dozen times, each a good deal harder than the last. "Claude! Oh, arhahghghghaahahaah! I'll fuck him good!" she roared, soon mounting the centaur as Lydia laughed along with her...

Eddie groaned as his body swiftly re-hardened. Well behind him, he could feel the impotent struggles of Claude against the dragon’s cock-boy, his muscular mouth and tongue quivering with helpless pleasure as he was penetrated. Eddie could feel, so very intimately, each thrumming impact the dragon-dick inside them made on their shared prostate.

The pleasure was intense; hot and urgent and liquid throbs of it surged up Eddie's urethra. "OH, FUCK-!" Eddie screamed in ecstacy, a torrent of horse-pre jetting up through the tube of his belly and spewing from his flat head.

The dragoncock inside his owner's butt sent shockwaves of pleasure through his achingly-stiff shaft-body from the inside, as the poor straight fratboy felt his girlfriend's tailhole get knotted for the second time. At the same time, he could feel Claude's anal orgasm radiate through their shared prostate, filling him with even more sexual arousal. He shot a huge, hot load of horsecum as he felt Lydia's tightly-tied Claudebutt get pumped full of dragon-sperm, spraying her centaur essence all over the stairs.

Dragon and centaur cuddled together, tied crotch-to-ass. Eddie, swaying underneath them, could feel Claude's distant, relaxed struggles around the huge, thick dragon-dick knotting his pucker-maw. A part of the horse-dick felt grateful he'd only been turned into a cock as he swung below his girlfriend-owner and watched what he could of the depraved party from behind Lydia’s forelegs.

Of course, Claude and the dragon's boyfriend weren't the only two to suffer the indignity of being turned into tail-holes. A girl who had changed into a short, devilish, purple-skinned imp and had a dick-boy nearly the same size as her sat her plump tush down on an un-changed KTP bro tentacle-pinned in the hallway. He was in the process of puckering into a living tailhole, while his excess mass joined the huge ballsack belong the imp-girl's dick. Near him was a girl with the huge lower body of a fantastic black-feathered chocobo, her cloaca a mewling fratboy already feeling his re-purposed body filling with eggs.

The were-skunk had caught another fratboy, this one fleeing from his room on the second story of the frathouse. Jake was a beefy football jock who had passed out upstairs after drinking post-practice on an empty stomach. His rapid absorption changed the skunk-girl into a taur, and transformed him into her hindquarters. Two eyes bulged out of the fur above the skunk's spray glands and a slimy, matte-black tongue slunk from out of the furry skunktaur's tailhole.

The freshly-changed butthole was approached by the green-scaled dragon, whose hemipenises swayed excitedly from her crotch. The dragon-girl rumbled and purred as she courted the skunk-taur, stroking her soft busy tail with her scaly hands as her penises scissored their way towards her musky hole. The serpent hemipenes waggled their hard, throbbing bodies back and forth in front of their target needily. 

"Pleash... don't-!" Jake pled. His eyes darted from snake-dick to snake-dick, his pucker-mouth clenching shut as he held his short tongue up against it and strained to lower his ower's long, fluffy tail over him.

"Dohn't what?" one of the snakey dicks slurred, cummy drool pouring from his muzzle. "Don't fuckkk you?" the fratboy turned serpent-dick spat.

"Ahhhghn, man, I *neeeeeeeed* to fuhk him!" the hemipene's twin slurred. He slithered forward, muzzle colliding with the skunktaur's shut pucker before his partner attempted the same thing.

"Oooh, naughty naughty boys..." the skunk-taur chided the hemipenes, as they rudely shoved themselves against her clenched ass. "That’s not how you fuck an ass, boys; you have to be gentle! Guess they may need a lesson..." she said, flexing her hindquarters and forcing her newly-acquired butt to spray the snakes.

"Oh noooooooo-nnnghgghghNGHG!!!" Jake squealed, quivering fiercely as he tried in vain to fight his host's perverse wishes, but trying to hold in the skunk musk was impossible with her forcing the issue. He felt the swollen glands- which had once been his nose ironically enough- quiver and tense as he held it in as long as he could, but the fratboy could only fight the inevitable release for seconds. He felt the fluffy tail perk up above him as tremors of bizarre sexual tension built up in his musk glands, and then a feeling of almost orgasmic release as a huge wet spray of rancid skunk-juice squirted from him-!

The snake-dicks stopped moving the second the spray hit them, freezing in place. Above them, their draconic owner huffed with laughter, as did the skunk who had sprayed them...

"AAAAAHHH!"
"EEEEEWWWW!" the hemi-penes screamed. Though the slithery phalluses lacked the ability to smell with their snouts, they could certainly taste the potent, rank, liquid musk that coated them.

"UUUUnnghnngNGN..."
"EErnnghghgRHhg..." the cock-boys moaned, their sensitive bodies tingling warmly as the rank musk soaked into their throbbing meat. The skunk's spray was like an incredibly powerful aphrodesiac to the dicks, making their prehensile bodies throb uncontrollably.

Suddenly, they were both fighting to get in him. Jake clenched his eyes in strain as his sensitive lips were spread open, forcing a gurgly moan from the poor butthole as he tried not to clench against the invaders. But he wasn’t quite immune to his own spray; he was feeling hot and horny himself! One of the glassy-eyed dick-snakes slobbered and slithered his way right against the middle of the skunkbutt's loosened lips, and began to slide in to his warm, tight maw. Frustrated, the other snake continued to lick it's slimy tongue against the rim of the anus-jock, around where his twin was steadily disappearing.

The skunk's pucker felt his tail hike up as high as it could go as his owner braced for him to get filled, feeling a heady mix of sexual arousal and horrible shame as his snake-dick fratbro filled more and more of his butt-body. The other cockified KTP'er stared at his pouted lips as his snakecock bro bottomed out inside him, making the pucker feel even more wretchedly self-conscious for his deflowering.

"Ffffffffuckkkkk yeah... take that cohck you fuckin' buttsssssluht..." the drooling, throbbing, hazy-eyed snake-dick moaned, staring at Jake.

The trembling jock tried to hold his eyes shut as the hypnotic snake-phallus stared into his eyes, but they bulged open as he felt the serpentcock inside him surge hard and deep. "*Ghhhhhlllkkkfff*... *sclrop!*... *schllllrrrp!*" the sounds of being snake-fucked were life-endingly embarrassing; Jake would have blushed crimson if his smooth leathery rump-face could. But even so, hot and hard throbs of pleasure radiated through his merged body as the poor pucker was facefucked. The thick, smooth, flexible snakeshaft slithering inside him was quickly building his thrusts to a nice, steady rhythm, his muscular cockified body pounding all the right places deep inside the skunkbutt. Their messy coupling was smoothed out nicely by the viscous skunk-spray coating the snakedick, acting almost as good as lube.

Jake, without really realizing what he was doing, began to rub his tongue along the bottom of the smooth fleshy snakecock inside him, and then started to suck on the dick-boy with his puckery mouth. The fleshy scales of the snake phallus tasted so ripe and virile and salty and *good* to the skunk-ass. He felt tingles of pleasure radiate through his merged body; up into his owner's tail, and down into the prostate he shared with the skunk's cock-dude.

The snake-dick inside him responded well to his anal kisses, pushing his throbbing head against the skunkbutt's prostate and kissing the musky fleshy gland with his strong forked tongue. Soon, the serpentcock felt himself tensing and throbbing and filling up with thick, hot cream, which erupted from his blunt muzzle and deep into the skunk's tailhole in orgasmic bursts.

Feeling his slit-mate cum, the other hemi-snake froze up mid-frot and trembled, the prominent veins running along his shaft bulging ominously. The dick-snake, evidently not prepared to orgasm along with his twin, tensed hard and unleashed a series of huge, messy cum gushers against the bottom of the skunkbutt's tail, as the filled-up pucker shut his eyes to protect from the slimy sticky rain.

"Ohhhhh... ffffuck, bro... shorry, heh..." the drooling snake-dick slurred to the skunkbutt, who was still trying to blink serpent-semen out of his eyes. His tongue couldn't reach it on account of the huge cock in his puckermouth in the way. “Figured if I was gonna blow,* he paused to spit up another wad up cum, “might as cream you...”

"Grhgrlgrhgl." Jake gurgled back at the phallic bro, eyes narrowing.

"Fuck if you don't look hot all... all stuffed up with cum. Dripping down your tongue. Leaking from your rim. Man... I *still* wanna fuck you..." the other bro hissed, slithering his turgid body closer and eyeing the skunkbutt lasciviously despite having just climaxed. "Come on, brah... it's my turn fuckin' that asssh..." he slurred.

Neither of them heard what the snakecock said, but Jake felt his tail-hole vibrate as the dick inside it spoke.

"Oh, fuck this! You dick, it's my turn!" the un-stuffed snakecock spat. Jake was half-sure he felt the phallus inside him laugh. "Man, fuck you! I want to fuuuck!"

To his horror, Jake felt the frustated cock start to slide his head against the side of his stretched rim. Jake, his whole maw still stretched wide around the snakecock having its way his fuzzy skunk butt self, felt his stretched mouth widen further with a great deal of strain as the other bro pressed against his rim. "Gghghgh!" Jake protested, locking.

"Man... relax... it'll be juhsst fine... just let me fuhcckkk you too, bro... mmmm..." the snake pene said, grinding his throbbing head against the clenching hole relentlessly.

Above them, the were-dragon sorority girl slid her hips forward to give her other phallus more leverage, while Jake felt his own owner perk her tail higher and spread her legs further to give her lover better access to her asshole. Slowly, Jake the skunk-anus stretched enough for the other hemipene-bro to slide past his tight puckermouth and into his depths.

Jake's eyes unfocused as he felt himself forced to swallow up another massive snakecock. Every inch of his whole hot, clenching butt of a body was stuffed full of slimy slithery serpentcock as the other fratbro slid all the way inside him, and he... he loved it. The massive prostate gland he shared with his skunky master was being hammered non-stop by the two snake-dick fratbros, who seemed to be in some kind of competition to get him to cum... which they both swiftly won.

Above the entwined sex organs, the skunktaur and the dragon groaned and moaned as they climaxed. Jake felt the anal orgasm rock his butt-body so strongly he lost control of his spray glands, loosing fluttering, weak spurts of foul, skunky musk. His whole hole body clenched down in an intimate hug around the thick, tasty snake-dick cumming inside him, milking an even more potent and voluminous climax from his fellow fratbros as they stuffed his already creamy hole full to bursting with sticky, hot, delicious cum. Below him, he felt a sympathetic orgasm roll through his body as the skunk's dick- who he didn't even know- came himself, splattering the floor below with a massive load of mephitid semen.

After being completely packed full of snakey dragoncream, the furry ass was stretched and relaxed enough that both of the dragon's serpentcocks could fit inside his slick maw at once comfortably. Jake, bleary-eyed and buttfucked into a state of utter bliss, gazed at the sexual horror that his frat had been cursed by with an ever-deepening sense of shame and dread. Surely this couldn't last all night-!?!

The skunkbutt, his anus-mouth still stretched wide around the double-barrel snake-fucking he’d just recieved could see a four-legged rat-girl with an enormous sack made from two merged guys getting her squirming balls licked by the ponygirl's slimy, throbbing horsecock. At the same time, the rat was licking the pony's donut-shaped anus, which now had a pair of heavy, blinking eyes atop it. Jake felt a hot, clenching wave of shame roll through his butt-body when he saw how the ponygirl's pucker was eagerly kissing the rat rimming him with his short black-matte tongue. Was he... enjoying this!?!!?!

Jake felt an involuntary contraction make his sensitive, merged puckermouth clench the slimy snakecocks inside him, and closed his eyes with a shudder. He was a fucking creamy cummy skunk's ass. It was so embarrassing, so disgusting, but felt *so* good...

By now, nearly every member of KTP had either fallen victim to the curse or fled outside. Tendrils of black energy had penetrated the upper floor completely; the boys who had been making out with girls in their rooms were now parts of those girls, and on their way to join the rest of the party whether they wanted to or not.

Carlos and Tim, two KTP'ers deep in the closet and drunkenly 69'ing each other, were the only two not merged with females. The curse melded their flesh together, turning the two fratboys into a quadrapedal sex-beast with drooling anus-mouths on both side of their body. A bro from another frat hiding in the second-story bathroom was turned into the other half of a gurgling furry ballsack for a burly reindeer sorority girl after she broke down the door. Only the first floor bathroom, the room furthest from the living room and the epicenter of the curse, was last unaffected.

Two KTP fratboys had fled into the bathroom when they saw what horrors were transpiring in the main room: Percy and Thomas.

"Shit... stay fucking quiet, alright!" Percy hissed to Thomas.
"Alright!" Thomas said.

After five minutes of waiting, the two were starting to get anxious about standing out in the open. Percy put the seat and cover of the toilet down as gently as he could and sat down on it. Thomas drew back the curtain on the shower-bath combination and hid inside there.

Several minutes of ominous waiting more passed, as the distant sounds of sexual carnage echoed down the hallway from the living room. But the fratboys were not prepared for the insidious black tentacles to sprout up through the shower and toilet drains. Percy and Thomas felt the black tentacles squirm down their pants and into their assholes before they could be caught, rapidly pumping them full of corrupting transformative energy.

Percy whimpered quietly as he began to change, still trying to keep hidden. The black tentacles melted together with the top of the toilet, and the thick phallic pseudopod prodding Percy's posterior turned into a hollow tube. Percy felt a rush of cool water flood up into his butt and start to pour into his guts as he began to merge with the toilet, too scared to scream out even as his butt melted into the cold, sticky black porcelain.

Panting frantically as he was transformed, Percy felt his feet stick to the bottom of the bowl as tentacles wrapped around them, the whole mass of toilet and leg and tentacle rapidly merging and mutating into a rubbery, fleshy, dark purple pseudopod. The wrenching transformation went into overdrive as the tentacle inside Percy's backside pushed it's way up into his throat. Gagging, the fratboy felt a fountain of water pump into his mouth as his face was fused to the fixture under him. His body pulsed, pumped and contorted as his mouth grew bigger and wider, clean water cascading down it and against the tiled floor. Percy, despite the horrendous change wracking his body, tried to pull his head back to keep from spilling water all over the floor, but there was nowhere for it to go... until somehow there was.

Percy blinked his eyes as they spread further and further apart on his huge waterfall of a mouth, his body still quivering with warm, fleshy contortions. Somehow the water falling from the top of his mouth was getting drained now, and he felt it passing through his body in an oddly sexual fashion. But he was distracted by the feeling of his poor manhood being tugged all the way up his body, until it was perched on the side of his flattened head. At the same time, the rest of his body grew thinner and wider and taller, rubbery roots stretching uniformly into the back of the bathroom wall until he was firmly planted in place.

He no longer needed to breath, but still Percy felt breathless as his bizarre transformation came to completion. He could see his purple fleshy body out of the corner of his eyes in the bathroom mirror, and saw that he looked like a living rubber-fleshed urinal. He still had his mushroom-headed human member, albeit smoother, longer and jutting out from the side of his head as a handle. He felt a throb run through it as he focused his thoughts on it, and saw pre-cum began to gush through the head of his handle-cock. His huge mouth continued to well up with water, but it flowed slower and transformed into a slimy, musky fluid as it pumped through his body. As it poured down the back of his throat and down onto his giant flat tongue, it pooled in the cavernous flesh of his transformed maw before sinking down the pulsing, fleshy 'drain' his asshole had become.

"FULHK!" the cursed urinal cursed, barely able to speak coherently through his massively-mutated mouth. He couldn't see what had happened to Thomas beyond the shower curtain, aside from the fact that his fellow fratbro had a much shorter, stockier body after the tentacles had their way with him. Percy at least thanked that they had locked the door; maybe that would buy them some time before...

*CRASH!* The door was torn clean off it's flimsy hinges by a massively-muscled were-girl.

"I need to pee!" the former female annouced, feet cracking against the tile as she tromped forward.

"Fulkh meh." Percy whispered, his gurgle barely audible over the sounds of his running plumbing. He swerved his eyes as far towards the door as he could, but only saw the girl's body when she began swinging her dick towards him.

"Oh, and what happened to you!" the sorority girl said, giggling in a deep, masculine voice and leaning lower to look at Percy level. The girl in question had the muscular, scaly body of an anthropomorphic stegosaurus, and a cockified fratboy between her legs that was slender, tapered and half-soft reptile-shaft.

The meged dino member was squirting his eyes, but gave Percy an apologetic look. "Nngh, man... sorry... I... we... we need to go. Like, mmpf... bad... mmf..." the semi-soft shaft said, trickles of clearish-yellow dribbling from his mouth as he spoke.

"Ahhhh... whatever. It's what he's for, now..." the were-dino said offhandedly, sighing with relief as she relaxed her bladder. She excitedly swished her thick tail behind her as she began to pee, holding up her cockified male halfway along his length.

Percy felt a sinking feeling as the dino-cock in front of him quivered, cheeks bulging. He watched with helpless horror as the stegosaur dick's slit-mouth gaped open, and a powerful stream of mostly-yellow urine sprayed into his watery mouth. Even though the musky drool cascading down his rubbery maw, Percy could taste the pungent, acrid dino urine as the changed girl peed into his mouth

"Wehl I guehss yuh dehd neeehd tah guh..." Percy mumbled though the super-soaker of dinosaur pee being shot into him. The potent pissing was so strong, backsplashing urine and urinal-pre sprayed over the cock relieving himself, forcing the peeing phallus to squint his eyes.

Percy could hardly believe how big of a bladder the dino-chick had to empty. Bucket after bucket of hot piss sprayed into his mouth and sank into his bowl, until his tongue was entirely 'underwater' and the delicious, salty-sour taste of piss filled his whole mouth. The dinosaur's dick had a blissed-out look on his tapered face as the flow finally died off, the last few tapering spurts of urine flowing through the phallus as he 'manually' pumped his host's bladder through his cockified body by flexing the muscles in the floor of his groin.

"Mmgh, thank you," the other fratboy said to Percy, blushing as he shook his mouth clear.

Then, without saying a further word- or flushing, or washing her hands- the stegosaur girl walked away.

Percy didn't have time to protest the departing dinosaur before a reindeer girl walked into the bathroom doing the pee-pee dance, her hooves clattering and clacking on the tiles ominously until the living urinal was face-to-face with a cervine phallus in desperate need of release. Each furry ball of her massive, jiggly ballsack blinked back at him, gurgling ominously, while the deer-dick himself looked at the living urinal with trepidation-filled eyes. Still, it wasn't long before he relaxed enough to start pissing a huge, hot stream of musky, pent-up deer urine into the already-filled bowl of Percy's mouth...

The rest of the night dragged on much the same. Though he was thankful that he hadn't been turned into a toilet- or worse- the urinal boy also found that none of the were-girls seemed to produce solid waste. It was something the living object appreciated, given his fixed location in the bathroom and the number of blinking anuses with human tongues he saw on the butts of his visitors. But what they didn't produce in solid waste, the transformed furry gals and their merged partners more than made up for in liquid. The were-creatures continued to guzzle beer, water and each other's cum as the perversely-cursed party continued it's nightmarish course... and there being only one bathroom on the lower floor, the KTP urinal ended up being the final recipient of a lot of it.

Girls would tromp into the bathroom with full bladders and beeline for him, usually presenting him with one of his friends in cock form at eye level. Then, the embarrassed dick would be held down towards the inviting target his huge tongue made, and the urinal-boy would feel the first weak, gurgling, golden streams of piss splash into his mouth. The stream would quickly turn into a gushing flow, and a look of blissful relief would come over both dick and monstergirl. The fratboy turned living bathroom fixture actually found himself becoming drunk off the warm, fizzy, beer-flavored piss being constantly poured into him.

Over and over again, the fleshy urinal was forced to guzzle down gallons of bestial piss from horny girls with equally-horny dicks. Given how many of the penises being thrust in front of him were throbbing hornily or wiggling helplessly, and given how little penis-pissing experience most of the sorority were-girls had, and given how drunk they all were it was a wonder any of it ended up in his mouth. He got used to hot piss being sprayed on his sides and the flat top of his head, but he hated it. It was nowhere near as horribly satisfying as gulping a huge mouthful hot piss down his drain-anus when his dick-handle was pulled. While his cock was hardwood at all times now, he was only able to cum when it was pulled and his mouth had a particularly large amount of fluid in it. But pairs of girls- or girls with pairs of dicks- went to the bathroom together often enough that he was filled to the brim more often than not. He loved guzzling two criss-crossing steams of piss from two different blissed-out dicks.

Percy wondered about the other KTP fratboy transformed in the shower next to him, but didn't get a chance to talk much with his mouth in so much use. It was only much later in the night that a curious girl pulled back the curtain and revealed what had happened to Thomas. His form was broad, wide and flat, like a bizarre purple, fleshy cubicle wall pressing out from the drain side of the shower. What remained of Thomas's face had merged with his anus, transforming him into a sort of living gloryhole. His pale blue eyes blinked slowly and heavily while his blackened, slimy tongue hung from his gaping mouth.

At first, the were-girls hadn't done more than stare confusedly at the rectangular fratboy. But as the party ranged on, they took to using him as a convenient cum-dump. Often, another girl or pair or threesome would squeeze into the bathroom to pee, notice someone screwing his mouth silly and get in line for a turn at him after they were done pissing. Other times impatient girls would stick their soft dicks into his mouth and unload their piss into him when the urinal was in use.

Of course, some of the girls inside the crowded bathroom began to get impatient for a chance to use the gloryhole-boy. Two of them paired off and began to fuck in the shower, leaning against him for support, while another pair walked in front of the urinal boy and began mastrubating each other's drooling dicks in front of the big, fleshy fixture...

While the inside of the Kappa Tau Phi party was being obliterated by the dark curse she unleashed, Angela broke a window and flew outside. Fax was in flight after her a moment later.

"Angela! Angela! Mines of Moria, what madness have you unleashed!?!" the bird squawked, flying from shoulder-to-shoulder on the young witch.

As the curse-twisted party continued on it's grotesque course inside the frathouse, Angela flew high over the lawn and directed the foul curse across the whole swath of property surrounding the wretched domicile. Purple-black tentacles sprouted in legions around the property line, ensuring none would escape. Cackling with mad glee and ignoring her bird, the witch observed the unchanged partygoers from her skyward perch.

Outside the Frat House, the party was still in full swing. A pounding techno-rap-house-dance mix music from the DJ station on the can-strewn lawn shook the pool water, the grass and windows for blocks. Only one member of Kappa Tau Phi had actually escaped from the inside of the house before becoming a girl's cock, a sex toy or something worse: Drake Montero.

Drake ran straight through the crowd, knocking a petite sorority girl named Lianna down on his way through the deck. "Hey!" she cried out, drink flying from her hand as a pair of fratbros caught her. "Asshole!" one of them yelled after Drake, but he hardly heard.

Waves of dark energy surged out of the house in a billowing, tenebrous fireball that seemed to spark and fork like lightning. It billowed over the people lounging on the deck and surged forth hungrily towards the pool, rolling over all two dozen fratboys and their dates. Having no idea what horrors had just transpired inside the frat house, the poolgoers cheered, whistled and woo'ed as their fates were sealed.

"Fog machine, yeah!" a frat bro hollered, clapping along with his girlfriend. She was sitting in his lap, his half-chub nestled nicely between her legs. She went to adjust herself as her butt and legs suddenly went numb and tingly...

The people sitting by the pool began to moan and mumble among themselves, while the swimmers in the water steadied themselves on the sides. Heat, incredible heat poured through their bodies, men and women alike burning with arousal.

"Man... did... did someone put acid in the fog?" a fratboy inquired, his question met with a lot of blank stares laced with lust. 

"Dunno... but it feels like my feet are melting..." a young fratbro said, staring down past his tented trunks to his toes, which were curling up and shrinking into his heels.

"Oh, fuck, what the fuck... shit-!" said another frat dude near him, teetering between falling over and dropping his beer as his feet tried to pull themselves together.

"What in the fuck is happening?" A sorority sister moaned, eyes pleading with her girlfriends around her for some kind of explanation.  She tried to lift her foot to walk elsewhere when they offered no help, but couldn't.  She looked down and gasped in horror when she saw that her numb and tingle toes had grown into the soft grass while she hadn't been paying attention.

"Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod-!" One of her sisters cried, clasping her hands around her mouth. She looked down to see that all four of them were sharing the same strange mutation, their toes growing uncontrollably longer, pulsing as they nestled into the cool earth. Shudders of heat ran through the transforming girls as they sank down into their ankles. They  shrieked at the top of their lungs. “AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

The few poolgoers with the presence of mind to try and run away quickly found themselves lacking the ability, as their muscles and bones turned soft and rubbery with heat, and their feet sank and melted into the ground like the roots of a big, fleshy plant. Their mutating feet sank into the cool soil as though it was oatmeal in consistency.

The girl sitting in her boyfriend's lap screamed and tried to leap from the chair as her fingers started to melt together, only to find that her toe-less feet were little use. She fell face-first against the hard tile of the pool, but was only momentarily stunned and slightly pained by the impact as her fleshy, boneless head bounced off it. Coming out of the chair to help her, the fratbro stumbled to his knees when his feet touched her legs, their hot, slick flesh running together like a lava flow. 

The sorority sister gave a low, slutty moan as her body melted against the floor and merged with her boyfriend behind her, the sexual heat she felt earlier a thousand times stronger than before and still rising in intensity.  She continued to moan wordlessly while her balled-up hands and breasts curled tight together, forming something coherent even as the rest of her spread away from the core of her being.  Her mutating body quivered as what used to be her legs rolled up inside her, and then finally her ass. 

Melding flesh snapped the bottom of her bikini right off her butt as her limbs and organs blended together inside her deflated body in a nauseatingly-intense churn of pleasure. As they did, her melting seemed to slow, stop, and then reverse itself. It felt as though two objects were solidifying inside her on each side, and pulling melted flesh inside themselves as they grew. And grow they did, pulsing and pumping with wet heat. The sorority girl's moaning became gurgly and muffled as her body transformed further, drawing her mouth into her body and forcing her eyes up higher on what used to be her head.

Looking at the reflection in the water, the poor girl saw exactly what she had become: a fat, fleshy set of balls. Ridiculously enough, the skin on her sack was tanned where her flesh used to be, and her bra had somehow survived her transformation, though it was stretched near it's limit around her pendulous form.  Aside from her jostling, totally useless attempts at movement, the only other thing that gave the nutsack away as a ex-hot college girl were the all-too human eyes hanging in the fleshy groove just above her hanging body. 

She struggled frantically, the seed-swollen orbs heaving too and fro... until she heard and felt the fleshy tubular shape rising above her moan.

"Eehr... rrr... stahp..." came the slurred moan from above her.  "Making... meeeee... hornry, hehhhh-"

Looking up back down at the reflection in the water, the girl-turned-ballsack saw her boyfriend's face bulging into the rounded head of a dick. Panicking even more, she swung her swollen sack around, and saw that the rest of the people around the pool were melting and mutating and throbbing in much the same way she and her boyfriend were.

What was left of her friends were a living, writhing orgy of sex plant creatures, all melted together into a sea of flesh around the pool. Many of the poolgoers had been turned into nothing but huge cocks, though even they were vaguely identifiable as the humans they once were from their eyes, skin tone, tan lines and the occasional bra hanging from their turgid shafts. Others had melted into ballsacks, eyes completely glazed over in lust as their bodies churned with endless productivity to fill up their friends. Where the filters to the pool had once stood, swimmers had been sucked in and turned into pucker-mouthed cloacal gloryholes that gurgled and bubbled under the increasingly-thick water.

The last of the partygoers affected were those swimming in the middle of the pool; far enough to be unaffected from the initial waves of magic, protected by the water. But they were soon sucked up into the thirsty cloacal drains by the powerful vortex the thirsty holes formed. Sucked inside the huge cloacas, the swimmers found themselves being slowly disgested deep inside the ever-growing forest of flesh.

Underneath the churning surface of the thick, rubbery flesh party, a tangle of viney veins and urethras continued to link the cursed fratboys and sorority girls into one huge mass of dicks and ballsacks. A carpet of thick, rubbery fleshy phallus-tetnacles  spread outward from the corrupted pool in a confused, horny tangle, their owners hardly conscious of their own mutated merged mess of bodies at this point. At some point, the growing reserves of churning cum in the pool partiers, combined with their vast swaths of sensitive, stimulated flesh hit some sort of threshold, and with fleshquakes of shudders the whole melted mass of them exploded in orgasm.

The swimmers, now fully-processed cumboys, ejaculated from their cocked friends, splurting out in thick, cohesive, wads that splashed into the pool of water, pre and cum. Inside the corrupted water, the bloblike fratboys, reduced to little but cursed semen, fucked each other's amorphous butts, gelatinous dicks squelching hard and deep into sopping gooey holes made of magically-cohered cum... until they were again sucked up to be ejaculated.

The hot tub was left a scene much like the pool; all four pairs of fratboys and sorority girls inside were merged together into a fleshy fountain.Their upper bodies were slick, hairless and almost amphibian in texture. Most of their facial features had melted away; their eyes the sole exception, though they grew up into short, slug-like stalks. The only telling difference between the merged mass of hot-tubbers was that the males had their mouths transformed into tight, puckered anuses, while the women had puffy vaginas between their cheeks. But all of them had long, sleek, prehensile cocks in place of their arms and legs.

Most of the merged together partygoers looked at one another with their stalked eyes, pleading and guilty with need. Others tried to look elsewhere, as if they could ignore their predicament. But even the slightest movement made the ultra-sensitive shaft-creatures, who had once been four pairs of couples, throb and sputter with pre-climactic release. They began to fondle each other's tentadicks, and then penetrate each other's orifice-faces. Soon, the hot-tub was a writhing orgy of tentacle-fucking and erupting cocks.

The people on the porch were, oddly enough, the last to be affected by the curse. Most of them had ample time to run, though a few seemed to be too horror-struck to move as they watched their swimsuit-clad friends melt into a pair of living orgies. Others seemed to accept the futility of trying to run away from a magical curse far beyond their ken.

The DJ was on the porch scrambling to unplug a MacBook Pro from the sound setup. He and two of the nearby partygoers still around felt the full force of the curse's wrath, and succumbed to the billowing fog almost immediately after the pool was corrupted. The DJ and a girl near him fell over, but instead of striking the grassy ground on the lawn seemed to fall *through* it, until they were stuck half-in head-first. The third kept running as he sank into the lawn, until he stopped moving suddenly after sinking to waist level.

The people stuck head-first in the ground kicked their legs madly as they sought oxygen, but their need for it was soon removed. A great shudder passed through their clothed lower bodies, and though none could see what had happened to them their legs began to twitch and meld together while their asses swelled and throbbed ominously. The man who was stuck in the lawn up to his waist watched with horror as his friends turned into fleshy plants, but only until he felt the curse's wrath upon himself. He cried out in pleasure as his fingers stuck together and his mouth began to fill with the salty upswelling of pre-cum. His arms, burning hot with transformative energies, melted into his body clean through his shirt, while his dick turned into thick cumtube that rapidly grew up towards his throat.

The fratbro on the lawn gagged and writhed as he felt his lower body sink deeper and wider into the cool soil underneath him, his lower body now many spreading fleshy roots and two huge balls that anchored him under the ground. He could vaguely feel his body still growing under the soil, but was more focused on the fact his tongue was turning into a huge, thick, throbbing, length that he *knew* was a cock. Similar aching, stretching, throbbing *pleasure* coursed up and down his arms, which were becoming softer and more flexible while his mitten-like hands hardened into phallic heads. It would have all seemed totally impossible were it not for the gurgling, ejaculating cockplants that sprouted all around the frat's pool.

The cockplant bro tried not to think about the three flexible but oh-so erect dicks sprouting from his fleshy body and started watching to see how the others were coming along. Slowly, the shapes underneath the jeans and dress uncovered themselves, revealing that the curse had inverted them into bizarre cock-plant hybrids. The DJ's eyes blinked as he removed his jeans from his face with two drooling penis-tentacles, revealing that his face and ass had been melded together. The girl next to him simply slid her dress down around her, leaving it like a bizarre petal around her planted body. She felt her vagina-mouth with one of her penis-tentacles, and shuddered with horror and lust. The three transformed cockplants cursed and screamed as their tongues grew back inside their orifice-mouths, but raw, sexual stimulation quickly drove them to mouthfuck each other with their long, flexible cock-tentacles.

Those that ran away earlier slowly sank into the ground as they made their way to the back gate, before swelling up from the earth once more as cockified shafts. All along the path was a veritable forest of penis-plants, the great majority of them nothing but giant, erect shafts tipped with bulging, dazed eyes and drooling slit-mouths. They throbbed to and fro, growing turgid and stiff as they rubbed against one another or were splattered in the hot, gooey rain of an orgasm. Most of them were sleek, towering, purple-skinned horsecocks, but pussy-faced penis-plants and a variety of other swelling phallus-people grew amoung them.

At the very end of the path laid the bloated form of Drake Montero, who had been transformed by the curse into a big dragon-dick sprouting from the soil right next to the gate. His crimson-red knot was throbbing just above the burrowed soil, and he clenched his eyes with effort trying to keep his inevitable orgasm in. Near him, a small bundle of other fratboys who had nearly escaped were also implanted, two of them already on their way to transforming into a leathery sack to fuel the dragoncock with more hot sperm.

"TAKE THAT, YOU FUCKIN' DICKS!" Angela yelled down at the chaos, flying to a low hover over an empty patch of lawn near the pool.

Surveying her handiwork, Angela found herself grimacing. Her rage had faded, and she was looking at horrid perversity whilst covered in her own cold sweat. Surely the Kappa Tau Phi creatures had learnt their lesson; or some sort of lesson. SOMETHING! The curse she had cast, whilst tremendously powerful, relied on the occult conjunction of Halloween and moral depravity to bind it's work. It would fade in the light of the morning sun, and Angela felt that would be punishment enough for the fraternity.

"Hey, bitch!" Growled a very deep, very masculine voice from nearby.

Angela the witch turned to see the a huge furry werewolf standing in front of her, along with the werewolf's obnoxious bodyfriend-turned-wolfcock. Who was erect, and throbbing, and aimed at her...

Andrew couldn't really think, or see, or even tell where the ground was as he orgasmed yet again, his penile body shuddering and convulsing in great, muscular twitches as he emptied his enormous ballsack. But the wolf-dick was pretty sure he saw his second cum-geyser hit Angela right in the face, and the sight of her gasping and accidentally choking down a half-coke can worth of his hot and fresh seed was literally one of the greatest things he'd ever seen in his life.

Angela's eyes opened wide, quickly. Her mouth opened wide, slowly... a motion that soon reversed itself when she tasted the bitter, salty, animal musk of canine cum sliding down her throat. The witch shuddered with reflexive anger and disgust. "Y-YOU-!!!" she sputtered, again getting more of the sticky, pungent wolf-seed on her tongue and lips.

"Phwhat?" Andrew burbled, a bubble of cum whistling from the end of his slit-mouth as he giggled at Angela. "Looks like you'll be joining usssh..." he said.

Angela's eyes went wide, and then narrowed as she barked a laugh. "Hah! What!? Why on earth would I curse myself, you ignorant lout!" Angela spat. "*I* will be doing my laundry!"

Eyes widening, the wolf-dick that was Andrew pulled himself into his girlfriend's sheathe as the witch raised a fistfull of black energy their way. The buff nine-foot tall werewolf herself cowered from Angela, whining and tucking her tail between her muscular legs.

Angela glowered at the limp dick, but the storm and fire in her eyes no longer blazed. She wrenched another handful of sticky, musky wolf-sperm from her face and wiped it across her robes, staining the black spidersilk with opalescent smears of semen. "Argh, damnation and apocalypse!" she cursed under her breath. "But I don't think it would be fair to blame a dick for... being a dick."

"Well! It's good to have you back again!" Fax croaked, soaring back onto Angela's shoulder. "And wouldn't you rather go back to the party and entertain your guests, rather than truck in forbidden magic with a bunch of hateful morons?"

"Technically not forbid-" Angela began.

"-Oh come now-" the raven retorted.

"-beside the point of-" the witch interjected.

"-any stick to beat a dog? You-"

"-YOU saw what they did! You-"

"-YOU HAVE COMPANY AT HOME!" the raven croaked. In her aunt's voice.

Angela stared at him, her jaw going slack. "Yes! Okay... I'm going home. HEY DICKS!” She shouted to the cursed fratboys and their guests. “The curse will wear off at eventually o'clock. You keep screwing around with people, though, and I'm going to curse you so that every drop of alcohol you EVER try and drink becomes spoiled milk. FOREVER."

Without further word, Angela summoned her broom, leapt upon it and then rode off, her familiar frantically flapping after her.

Witch and familiar rode back home on her broom, Angela sitting cross-legged on the back, Fax perched at the front of the gnarled, enchanted broom.

"I... *thpfpf*... suppose... I deserved that..." Angela sputtered, pouting her lips in disgust as she continued wipe sticky semen from her skin and clothing.

"If you fuck around with dicks all night, you really should expect to get messy." the raven said in an extremely neutral tone from his perch, before adding,"Mistress."

"THAT LESSON HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE-" Angela began, before comporting herself "-*abundantly* clear."

The raven replied with the slightest nod of it's head.

"And before you even start," Angela said, pulling a handful of tissues out of her purse and wiping more of Andrew's sticky semen from her chin and hair. "Yes, in fact, I *do* recall the time you said I should learn a cleaning spell and I replied-"

"-'Why do I need to learn a cleaning spell? Are witches not allowed to own washing machines?" the raven deadpanned. It turned it's head quickly to look at Angela and then back ahead.

"You know what? I forgot; it's YOUR week to do laundry!" Angela said with a smile.

Angela and her friends had a great Halloween party together, while the KTP fraternity and their female friends awoke the next morning in a completely wrecked frathouse with hazy and dreadful memories. Deep down they all sort of remembered what had happened, but repressed the extremely shameful and humiliating experience as best they could.

Not long after, the Homeowner's Association had the fraternity closed down for a multitude of party-induced code violations. The young fratbros who had been cursed by Angela that night parted ways as their frat broke apart, and whether they liked to admit it or not throughout the rest of their lives they made a point to try and not be such dicks.

Absolutely loved reading this on FA, almost thought about posting it here, but I see ya got that taken care of. Again, really fantastic story!~ Your descriptions are excellent and despite it's length, I think it's totally worth reading again and again~ :3

Not exactly my cup of tea but well written I hope you write some more