Topic: The Prison - Story by Ryanna on TF Media

Set of stories in a setting where a prison has inmates wearing equipment which mutates them for infractions.

Believe it requires registering for the site, but registration is free and also gives access to the collection of other stories on the site catering to TF.

http://tf-media.net/story/prison-part-1

Re: The Prison - Story by Ryanna on TF Media

Nice story, hope there's more in the future.

I igree. A good story.

Very unique, looking forward to the next part.

The Prison. Part 1.
By Ryanna.

Holly.

Holly had been caught. Bang to rights. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. It was a stupid idea to start off with. If something is too good to be true, it is. Holly had been desperately short of money. Her acting career had been a non-starter. Holly was beautiful and talented but this just wasn't enough. She needed connections that she didn't have and an amount of luck that she would never possess. Now she stood infront of the Judge, awaiting his sentencing.

Around a year earlier she had been approched by a friend of a friend with a proposition. Carry a suitcase through security at the city airport. She wouldn't have to know what was in it and the guird at the border had been paid off. In return she would get $10,000. Easy money. Nothing could go wrong.

But it did.

The guard had not been paid off and dispite her acting talent, Holly looks as guilty as sin as she walked through the check point. She had been pulled aside and her bags had been open. The drugs were not even hidden. They were just thrown in the  cheap case that she'd been given.

"You have been found guilty of smuggling illegal substances through our borders," The judge said gravely, "This is a very serious offence with a penalty of 25years to life in prison attached to it. But given that this is your first offence I will be leaniant. I will sentence you to 5 years in Draftbrook mixed prison."

Holly's shoulders dropped as she was lead away to the cells to await transport to her new prison home. Her lawer had told her that if she cooperated she would get a lighter sentence, but he had not said anything about it being in Draftbrook.

Everyone knew about Draftbrook it had been opened in 2078 as a new form of low security prison. The idea was simple. All the prisoners wore ankle bracelets to keep track of them. But these bracelets were differant. It the prisoner left and assigned area, or tampered with the bracelet, or broke the rules in any way, a compound would be injected into their body which would cause random mutation to happen. No-one knew what the mutation would be, but you could be sure you wouldn't be happy about it. Holly had heard horror stories aboout the place. On occasion you would see an exconvict walking around with a bizzare mutation, marking them forever as a criminal.

The trip to the prison was long. The bus left in the evening and drove through the night. It was around half full with other wrong-doers on there way to Draftbrook. All kinds of people got sent to Draftbrook. Mostly first offenders. The idea was that the prisoners were so desperate to not activate the ankle bracelets, that they would be model inmates for the duration of their stay and by the time they get out they would just naturally follow the laws of the land. Like a pavlovian response.

Holly was dressed in the same skirt suit that she had been wearing for her trial. She was slim with long blond hair and pale milky skin. she looked like she could have been a model, and had been occasionally. She had a movie stars good looks, sparkleing blue eyes, full lips and defined cheekbones. She had spent a huge amount of effort to keep her body in perfect shape and it showed. Her tummy was flat with gentle curves at her waist. Her breasts were the perfect size, not to big and not too small for her body type. She got alot of attention whenever she walked around the city. She knew that she would get the same attention when she walked around the prison. The idea scared her to death.

Holly looked around the bus. There were all kinds of people. She didn't recognise any from the court house but they all must have been there and they all must have had the same bad luck as her. Some of them looked rough and scary, especially some of the men on board but most just looked like normal people. The type you'd see every day. She decided that she didn't want to think about where they'd all come from or what they'd done to get here. Holly just lay her head on her arm and tried to sleep.

"Eye's front, convicts!" The guards shout woke her from her sleep and reality came crashing back to her. "Everyone stand up and exit my bus in an orderly fashion. NOW!".

The occupants of the bus stood and climbed off the bus as ordered. They were placed in a line and walked into a large brick building. Everyone was told to strip and place their clothes in a pile in front of them. Holly was shocked, there were men here but then she was scared of getting in trouble so she did as she was told. She tried to avoid catching anyones eye as she took of all her clothes and stood shivering in the drafty room.

The prisoners were then handed a plie of yellow clothes each and told to get dressed. She had a loose fitting yellow jumpsuit, yellow bra, yellow panties, yellow socks and yellow slip on shoes. They were then given a yellow duffle which contained another three sets of clothing including t-shirts, sweat pants and a washing kit.

While they were getting dressed a group guards walked past, making disgusting sexual comments to each other about the prisoners and collecting their civillian clothing. Holly just wanted to die as she pulled on the jumpsuit she'd been given and a small weasely looking guard looked her up and down.

"Now, you are a beautiful creature No doubt aboout it. You better be real well behaved if you wanna leave here looking that good. You better do exactly what you're told, like a good girl" The guard sneered.

Holly just tried to hold back the tears and keep getting dressed. Once everyone was dressed they were lined up again and lead into the next room. Lined against the opposite was were three other prisoners.  There were two women and one man. They were dressed in similar jumpsuits except they were orange. There was a small white woman of around 70 years old with long knotted gray hair, a black woman in her mid thirtys in a wheel chair and a man who looked more like a dwarf out of some type of fantasy movie.

Streched accross the middle of the room was a long low bench. The prisoners were instructed to places their left foot up on the bench. When everyone had their leg up on the bench, the orange clad prisoners moved down the line attaching the feared ankle bracelets onto the leg of each prisoner. As they moved on a guard would come and check the bracelet and activate it.

When the old woman reached Holly, she ran her hand up the inside of her calf before she secured the bracelet into place.

"You're a hot piece of ass, mamma. If you get lonely in the night, Juan will take real good care of you" The old woman said with a strong mexican accent.

Holly was shocked and jumped back away from the old woman's touch. A guard rushed over.

"What the fuck is going on here, Sanchez?" He demanded

"Sorry, Boss. "The old woman spoke in the same disperate accent. Then she turned towards Holly "I guess I got cold hands, huh sweetness?"

Holly stuttered "er...er...yeah, her hands are really cold. I'm sorry I moved, sir"

The guard looked angry and pointed back to the bench. "Well, toughen the fuck up and put your foot back on the bench."

Holly quickly moved back the bench. The guard checked the bracelet and activated it. A tiny red light began blinking on the box sitting on the inside of her ankle. The guard gave her a hard look as he straightened up and Holly knew he would be watching her closely from now on. As he moved on Holly looked up the line to where the old woman called Juan was attaching another bracelet. The old woman turned and looked at her, winking and licking her lips in a suggestive way. Holly turned back quickly and shivered.

Once everyone was fitted and activated, they were moved again into another room. this time a long corridor with a large window along the length of it, showing another room. The prisoners were stopped and told to face the window.

A large man in his late early forties was brought in by two guards. He was naked, aside from his bracelet. The prisoner was around 6 feet tall and very muscular. His body was covered in tattoos, swastikas and white power symbols. He was yelling abuse at the guards, who looked at him passively. He was led into the middle of the room and his arms were taken out of the handcuffs he was in and chained to the walls either side of him. He was left standing alone in the room with his arms chained outstreched.

A voice over a PA system crackled into life. "Intake Prisoners pay attention. This is prisoner Jankis. He was in the previous intake. He arrived last night and had already attacked a guard and injured two other prisoners. We decided to give you a demonstration of exactly how serious we take disipline and also what the bracelets on your ankles do. Prisoner Jankis for these three infractions you are sentenced to four activations of your bracelet."

"Suck my cock!" Jankis yelled.

The bracelet began to beep and then beep faster and faster for around 10 seconds before it stopped and Jankis's left leg twitched and he yelped with pain.

Jankis began to sweat like he was in a sauna and, as everyone looked on in shock, his muscles began to shrink down, like the air was being slowly let out of him. He moaned in pain as the process continued. Within a minute he looked like a skinny teenager. Much less imposing than when he had first been brought into the room.

As Jankis panted, his bracelet began to beep again. He looked down past his altered body at his ankle with a look of fear but then lifted his head and shouted, "Fuck you, is that all you got?"

His leg jerked again as the bracelet did it's job. This time it was harder to notice the changes. But after a moment Holly noticed that Jankis's nipples were growing in size, they looked puffy and bagan to push out from his chest. Holly then noticed that he had began to develop three more sets of nipples running down the front of his chest. They were all growing, swelling, hanging slightly from his chest. You couldn't quite call them breasts, they looked more like the kind of swollen teats that a female dog gets after giving birth to pups. Miniture tits, hanging pendulous from Jankis' chest. All eight of his nipples were erect in the cold air of the observation room.

"I can cover that shit with a tshirt, fuckers!" Jankis said laughing as he looked down at his saggy chest. "I heard the horror stories from this place and I was almost scared but this shit is weak."

The bracelet began to beep again. This time Jankis laughed out loud and cursed the guards. When the syrum was administered this time however Jankis began to moan and his cock began to swell. Holly couldn't take her eyes off of it as it rose up, becoming harder and harder.

"Oh yeah,baby! Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about" Jankis moaned as his cock throbbed.

But as Holly watched, she noticed that each time it throbbed it seemed to get shorter. Soon it was just the throbbing bolbus head poking directly out of Jankis's groin. Around this time Jankis noticed the changes and his moans changed from pleasure to alarm. He thrashed around as his cock disappeared into his body along with his balls. By the time the changes had run its course, Jankis had a perfectly smooth crotch. Like a Ken doll. No sign of ever having had any genitals at all.

"You mother fuckers!! I'll kill all of you!! Give me my dick back!!" Jankis yelled at the empty room.

While he was yelling and screaming, the bracelet began to beep for the forth and final time. Jankis only went silent when the breacelet did it's job and delivered the shot to his left leg. Everyone, including Jankis, was waiting for the final change to happen. Jankis suddenly groaned and folded over in pain. When he stood everyone could see that his stomach was bloated and swollen. He was trying to hold his expanding belly but his arms wouldn't reach because of the chains. He was sweating again dripping onto the floor. With his new skinny body and his swollen belly, he looked like he was around 5 months pregnant. His upper and lower jaw pushed out of his mouth and streched into a kind of boney beak. As he yelled, Holly could see that his teeth had receeded into his gums, leaving Jankis looking like a wierd, genderless chicken person with a bulging belly. The changes seemed to have stopped but Jankis was still moaning in pain.

The guards entered again and unchained Jankis from the walls. He immidiately dropped to his knees and held his belly. He was rocking back and forth, moaning. The guards lifted, the now much lighter, Jenkis and began to drag him out of the room. Once they had left, the room went dark.

Holly and the other prisoners were terrified now. The stories of this place were bad enough but the demonstration they had all just witnessed had scared the piss out of them. Holly followed the line of prisoners out into the next room.

Through the door at the end of the room turned out to be another series of corridors and heavy doors which lead to the main yard, a large open area where the inmates could mingle and play sports, of the prison. The prisoners were lined up and names were called. When each prisoners name was called, they were given a cell number and told to go to their bunk.

Cellmates.

Holly was given her cell number and she scampered away as fast as she could, hoping to find some solice in her bunk.The cells were all quite large with four single bunks, a wardrobe and bedside table each and decent size space in the middle of each cell. All the cells had thin but tall windows which wouldn't allow anyone to pass through them but did allow a good amount of light into the room.

When Holly found her cell it had four bunks and three inmate in it. As she approched she heard the click of the door and it slid back to allow her to enter. As soon as she was inside the door slid back into place again.

"Hi" Holly said weakly. Her new bunk mates stared at her. She was surprised to see that this was a mixed cell. Her and another beautiful athletic looking woman with long brown hair and two men. The biggest of the men stood up and came over to her. Holly noticed that the man was wearing only prison trousers, exposing his broad muscular chest, make up, lipstick and had bright pink colored nail polish on the ends of his big fingers. She froze in fear but the huge muscled man just, smiled warmly, put out his hand and said, in a soft feminine voice, "Hi, I'm Claire. Welcome to your new home.".

Holly was shocked, but shook the pre-offered hand. Claire looked hurt for a moment from Holly's shocked look but then smiled again. Claire had been trying to get used to people's reaction to her new body for a few months but it wasn't easy.

"Sorry about how I look. I got caught in violation a few months ago and this is the result. It's taken me a while to get used to it myself. Before I looked more like you and weighed about 90lbs soaking wet." Claire explained.

Holly was shocked "Really? And they did this to you? What did you do?"

Claire looked embarassed, "Oh, I was selling my favors to some of the other inmates. And one of the guards caught me. It was a minor infraction by I got unlucky. But then at least I'm still a woman where it counts. Anyway, let me introduce you." Claire pointed to the woman she had been sitting next to.

"That's Kat. She's been here about a month and that's Steve. He got here about two months before that."

The two waved and Holly noticed that Kat's hands were strange. She had two thick fingers and a thick thumb on each hand. They looked almost cartoonish. Holly waved back.

Claire guided her over to have a seat on the bunk where everyone was sitting. 

Kat smiled at Holly, "Ok, lets get the basics out of the way. I was breaking into houses, Steve tried to rob a bank and Claire was a prostitute. Now what brings you here?"

Holly was shocked by Kats bluntness but explained her story and answered all the groups questions. Once they seemed satisfied with the answers, and that Holly was not a threat. They began to explain how things worked in the prison.

"It's much less scary in here once you get over the bracelets. People are not as quick to start shit when they know what happens if you get caught. But even so, you have to be careful and remember that the guards are pretty quick to hand down a violation." Steve explained.

Holly gulped "Really, how do i avoid that? I really don't like the idea of being changed."

"You just have to keep you're head down and avoid the couple of crazy people in here. But you better get used to the idea that you're not gonna go home looking like you do now." Kat replied. She raised her hands to show Holly. "I was pushed over in the shower, knocked out and was given a violation because i wouldn't tell the guards who pushed me. Really, I didn't know but they wouldn't believe me. So now I'll never play my guitars again."

"That terrible!" Holly exclamed.

Kat just shock her head. "Yeah, but that life in here. There are people here in  a worse state than me. The longer you're here the more violations you'll get, the more changes you'll undergo. The trick seems to be to try and keep those violations as few and far between as possible."

Steve nodded in agreement. He was an average looking guy with sandy blond hair. He didn't look like a bank robber to Holly. "There are a few inmate who don't get it and they'll be turned into walking, or sometimes not so walking, freaks within the first couple of days. You really don't wanna be those poor bastards."

Holly thought about Jankis and what had happened to him. She shivered.She tried to shake the thought from her head.

"Are all the cells Co-ed?" Holly asked to no one in particular.

Claire laughed "No, but Steve isn't able to be housed with the boys anymore. Are you steve? No, he get to hang out with the girls now, huh?"

Steve slapped Claire playfully on the arm. "You are such a bitch, Claire. But yes, I'm not a guy anymore following my last violation." Steve stood up and began to open his pants. as he lowered them to his knees he lifted his long t-shirt to reveal a giant vagina that streched from just below his naval to down between his legs. "It was a shock but I'm ok now. The tricky part is how horny I am all the time" He smiled. "The hormons are a pain in the ass too. The Doc that checked me out said that this thing is pumping four times as much estrogen as a normal woman. Which means not only do I get some insane emotional swings but also that I'm gonna start gaining secondary female caracteriatics pretty soon. I mean it's only been a week and my hair is thicker and my skin is way softer." 

Holly just stared. She'd never seen anything like it in her life it was enormous and glistening with wetness. Steve's clit was the size of a grape and peeked out from the folds of his pussy, like some kind of fish poking it's head out  of the water.

"You look hungry. I'm sure Steve will let you fist him later if you ask nicely" Kat joked.

Holly shock herself out of her hypnotic stare. Steve began to lift his pants to cover himself.  Holly tried to avert her eyes as Steve got dressed again. But the image of his giant vagina would not leave her mind.

A loud buzzer sounded and the three cellmates rose to their feet. Holly looked confused but they explained that it was chow time and they were about to let everyone down to the chow hall. The door opened and the  four inmates made their way down. As they walked Kat, Claire and Steve explained how the chow hall worked and other random things about the prison as they thought of them. Holly just decided to stick with her new friends until she got an idea of how the place ran.

Mess hall.

The group entered the huge dinning hall, picked up trays and got their food. They found a space where they could all sit together and continued chatting as they ate.

Holly couldn't help but gaze around the hall at all the differant people there. There were about equal numbers of men and women. She could see that the vast majority were transformed in some way. Holly figured thet there were more than she could see, like Steve, who's changes were not visable. She saw people with extra legs and arms. People in wheel chairs missing legs. People with extra eyes. Giants, dwarves and people who looked like partial animals. As she looked  through the crowd she spotted Jankis, huge belly, bigger than this morning. He was wearing what looked like a moo-moo, yellow and billowing around him like an ugly maternity dress. He was waddling around like a pregnant woman, trying to hold his tray around his swollen belly. His face looked bizzare, like a human mixed with bird. He moved to a space on a table and lowered himself gently down onto the bench to eat.

As Holly watched from accross the room a group of skinheads joined Jankis at his table. Holly couldn't hear what was said but Jankis did not look happy. He was talking through his teeth and kept pointing down to himself. Finally after much hushed yelling the skinheads stood and walked away from Jankis.

Jankis was pissed. He ahd always been one of the biggest and strongest but now because of this stupid prison he was tiny and fat. The gang that he thought he'd be ruling in this place had basically just offered him the position, not of leader, but of "bitch". They could go fuck them selves he thought. He'd show them who they were fucking with. He'd work out and get his muscles back, no trouble. Jankis stood, leaving his tray and stormed out of the dinning hall. But as he got to the door he slowed and doubled over in pain. He yelled in pain and surprise, holding his swollen belly.

"What the fuck is happening to me now?!?!" He cried. "Haven't you fucks done enough to me?"   

He held his belly but one hand shot around to his ass, covering his ass like he'd just shit himself. The pain was agonising but worse was the feeling of something pushing itself out of his anus. His ass felt like it was being torn apart. He felt wet shit running down the inside of his leg as the pain increased with his need to push this thing out of himself. The smell was awful. He reached down and lifted the hem of his clothing out of the way. His ass was exposed to the whole room but he didn't care. He could feel his asshole streching and pulling. It felt like he was being torn apart. Jankis gurnted and cried out with every push until with a wet slurping noise, a huge egg dropped out of his ass and onto the floor. The releif was instant. The pain stopped and he felt his asshole shrink back to its normal size. He collapsed onto his hands and knees but two guards picked him up form under his arms, dragging him from the room.

Holly found herself standing and staring. Watching the spectical as Jankis layed an egg in the middle of the dinning hall.

"That smells digusting" Steve said holding his nose.

"Where are they taking him?" Holly asked as she sat back down.

"They'll take him to the med-bay  for an eval. They'll make sure he's able to stay in general population or if he'll need to go to the special wing." Kat stated.

Her new friends eplained to her that the special wing is where the prisoners who are not able to care for themselves or require special equiptment are housed. They didn't think that Jankis would qualify. Laying eggs, according to her cell mates, was inconveniant and uncomfortable but not grounds for separation to the special wing.

Joey and Sam.

The first weeks went by quite quickly and Holly fell into the flow of the prison. she got used to the way things worked and who to avoid. She was given a job in the prison kitchen cleaning the dishes and other equiptment. She worked with a friendly young guy called Joey and a sullen, bitchy 18year old girl called Sam.

Joey and Sam had been on the bus with Holly but she had'nt noticed them. Sam was a short, slightly fat guy in his late 20's. He had been convicted of hacking into his collage system and changing peoples grades for money.

Sam was a punk, with dyed red hair and facial piercings. She would have been pretty if she hadn't been trying so hard to rebel. She was here because of her attitude. She had been stopped for being drunk in public and should have just spent the night in the drunk tank but instead she mouthed off to the officer and then resisted when she'd been arrested. She had accidently broken the officer's nose with a lucky swing and found herself on the way to a 12 month sentance. She'd mouthed off to the Judge and found herself spending her sentance here.

The three were up to their elbows in dishes, as usual when a couple of guards approched the three prisoner. Holly had done her best to avoid contact with the guards as mmuch as possible but today there was no way to escape without drawing attention to herself. The guards sauntered up and looked the three over with a sneer.

"Contraband inspection." One of the guards announced, "Turn and put your hands on the walls."

Sam didn't move, just stared.

"This is bullshit!" She proclaimed. "We weren't even doing anything. We're working."

The guard looked her up and down. "Just do as your told. It's just proceedure."

Holly became anxious. Joey reached towards Sam's shoulder. "Just do what they say" Joey pleaded.

The guards were becoming angry. They had alot more searches to do today and they did not this grief.

"Listen do what we say or I'll place you on a violation." As the guard said this Joey touched Sam's shoulder, trying to get her to turn towards the wall. Sam Jerked away petulantly and as she did a knife and spoon came clattering out of her trouser leg.

Everyone stared at the cutlery on the floor for a moment before both guards jumped at Sam and forced her up against the wall. They frisked her but found nothing else. They asked her why she had utensils hidden in her clothing. Sam swore that she wasn't hiding them and they must have fallen off the worktop she was standing next to. Sam was a terrible liar and Holly could suddenly see how she had ended up in this prison.

The guard listened and then one of them reached up and spoke into his radio. Sam had been given a violation. Sam's change in tack was instant. She went from "rightous indignation" to "pleeding for forgiveness" so fast it was almost laughable. Almost. But she sounded scared. It reminded Holly that the tough little punk girl was actually a stupid, scared little girl with a big mouth.

The bracelet began to beeb. Sam became frantic. She was begging and crying with the guards. The guards just looked on passively. Sam jumped out of her skin when the bracelet delivered it's shot. She began to sob. Her nose was growing, pushing out from her face and loosing it's shape. It became a long and tube shaped roll of flesh. The tip changed shape, into the tip of penis. Her cute little nose had swollen and changed into a flacid penis which hung down from her face like some type of joke shop novelty. Under her cock nose her top lip began to swell and bulge out, gently pushing her cock-nose up slightly. Sams lip began to become heavy and hung down over her mouth. It sprouted a light dusting of hair, which matched the color of ther roots of her dyed hair. Within moments Sam's nose had changed and she now posessed a decent sized mans cock in the place of her nose.

The guards laughed as they saw the result of the violation.

"Next time don't break the rules, dick-face" The guard said to Sam. "Now get back to work."  They laughed again and walked away, on to the next group of workers.

Sam just stood in silence trying to look at the space where her nose once was. She slowly raised her hands to her face. Holly bagan to speak but the words caught in her throat. Sam's hands jumped slightly as the first brushed the sensitive cock on her face. She felt the long shaft with her finger tips, ran then up the lengh of it's flesh and around the tip. The cock sturred and began to grow stiff until it quickly became erect and stood proudly, approximately eight inches, out in front of her eyes. To Sam the mixture of feelings of terror and arousal from her new appendage were too much and she fainted. Luckly Joey caught her and lowered her gently to the ground. The cock became soft again and Sam soon woke up. She soon remembered what was on her face and tried to cover it with a dish rag. As soon as she tried, however, her cock began to stir again and she stopped. Sam cried and cried until th kitchen supervisor came over and told them that if they didn't get back to work she would call in for another violation. This threat seemed to work and Sam began to get herself together. The three continued their work for the day in silence.

Sam.

Later that night Sam was laying on her bunk, sobbing quietly to herself. Why couldn't she stop making stupid mistakes? Her whole life, since she had turned 16 years old had been a long list of trouble caused by mouth and bad attitude. She just couldn't help herself. She had always been pretty and had gotten away with things by batting her eyes at people but as she grew up this began to faulter and she was held responsable for her actions more often. Instead of learning the lesson that, as an adult, you have to be responsible for your actions she had just felt like this was unfair. This had made her angry and bitter toward the authority figures that she saw as getting in the way of her fun.

This time she had really screwed up though. She just couldn't keep her mouth closed and now this had happened to her. She would spend the rest of her life with a mans penis and balls on her face for all to see. No more "pretty Sam" getting free drinks at the bar and picked up by hunky men. She would be a freak and she had no-one else to blame but herself.

Sam rolled onto her back but her new additions flopped down over her mouth. Her balls partially covered her mouth. Sam spat at the pubic hair which now tickled her lower lip and stuck to her teeth. The sensation of her attempting to blow the hair from her mouth was surprisingly pleasant on her new balls. Sam quickly forgot her sadness and began to enjoy the sensation of her warm breath against her cock and balls. Sam closed her eyes and lay on her bunk thinking about the sensations coming from the organ on her face. She paused for a moment and then stuck her tongue out under her balls and gently licked the tip of her cock nose. The feelings were electric. She felt a warmth spread from he face and also her pussy. She moaned gently as she moved one hand down to her moistening pussy and the other to the rapidly stiffening cock on her face. She licked the tip of her cock for as long a she was able but very soon it stood rock hard and away from her face. She had been gently exploring her balls, tickling them and enjoying the strange new feeling. Her hand moved up, feeling the familier, yet alien, shape of a large hard cock in front of her eyes. She stroked the shafts up and down, while at the same time her fingers played in and around her soaking wet pussy. The feeling was amazing! She could barely contain herself as the pleasure built up in her whole body. Sam was aware of a weird pressure building in her face, or rather the cock and balls which now occupied her face. As she worked both her sexual organs to a frenzy, she suddenly felt her cock explode and spray a huge load of hot sticky cum all over her face. At the same time a huge orgasam erupted from her pussy and her cock which met in the middle and seemed to double in strength. HEr body writhed and bucked with the feeling and when she finally regained control of herself she could feel her nose-cock soften. Sam had never experianced an orgasm like that before in her life. She thought about getting up to clean off her face but didn't have the energy. She rolled over on her bunk and drifted off to a blissful sleep as the cum dried on her face and her fingered slid softly from her very satisfied pussy.

Joey

Holly was just getting ready to do to the shower block. She had been up for around an hour already streching and doing yoga. She had been told by Kat that a good way to stay out of trouble was to keep busy and had a schedule. Holly had worked out her routine and so far it had kept her out of trouble. The others were starting to get ready too. Claire was just heaving her hulking frame out of her bunk when there was a knock on the door. Steve walked over and opened the door. Joey came tumbling into the room holding a pile of sheets.

"Hey Joey, Whats going on?" Holly asked.

Joey looked terrofied and white as a ghost. Holly stood and guided him over to her bed and sat him down.

"What happened Joey? You looked scared to death." Holly asked again.

Joey looked up at her and then bust into tears. "It's a long story but I really need your help." He sobbed.

"Just tell us what's going on and we'll help you" Kat said, sitting down next to the boy.

Joey looked round at the group and then down at the sheets in his arms. "I'm having my first period" He cried.

Everyone in the room was shocked. They all knew that Joey was male. He had never had a violation, as far as they knew, and was still housed in a male only cell.

"How?" Steve asked.

Joey explained the whole story between sobs. Around a week after he arrived here he was taking a late night shower when a group of men and women came in. The women and some of the men surronded him and began to talk to him. They introduced themselves as The Brothers. They stripped off their robes and revealled that they all had penis's of various shapes and sizes. One woman called Maggie approched him and began to rub against him in a suggestive manner. The feeling of the shower water and her soft breasts rubbing against his skin began to arouse him but as he began to get hard, he felt Maggie's cock stiffen and push into his thigh. Maggie explained that she had noticed him when he first arrived and she would like him to join them. The Brothers would look after him, she said. All he had to do was to do as he was told and be Maggies boyfriend. Joey was scared to death. But he told them that he was very thankful for the offer but that he wasn't gay and didn't want to try anal. The Brothers laughed, including Maggie who pulled away and motioned to one of the other men who was standing outside the group, still robed. The young man walked over. Maggie told Joey that he wouldn't have to be gay or have anal sex unless he wanted to. Joey was confused at first but Maggie introduced the young robed man as Carl. Carl was a slightly built androgious boy in his early 20's, like Joey. He had brown hair and green eyes. Maggie explained that Carl was a Sister. She told Carl to drop his robe. Carl dropped his robe and stood naked in the spray of the shower looking slightly ashamed. Joey knew he was suppose to see something, to explain what he was expected to do but he didn't. After a moment Maggie told Carl to turn around and touch his toes. Carl slowly did as he was told and that was when Joey saw it. Nestled between the full round cheeks of Carls ass was the unmistakable shape of a vagina. Behind Carl's penis, where his balls should have been was a neatly shaved pussy. In a moment of clarity Joey suddenly bolted for the exit. He didn't even get four feet before he was grabbed. Joey struggled wildly before being taken to the ground. Joey was held down and he heard Maggies voice whisper by his ear.

"We'll just give you a little gift and leave you to have a think about our offer" Maggie whispered.

Joey felt a prick in his thigh and then a sudden tightness in his testicals. They let him loose and he rolled into a ball. Joey could see the feet of his tormentors as they left the shower room. As the pain subsided he slowly stood, picking up his robe and staggered back to his cell. He snuck into his bed and lay down shivering with fear. His hands stray down to his groin, his cock still felt normal but as he felt  farther down he felt a sudden jolt as his fingers brushed against where the base of his cock melded into the folds of his new vagina. He began to feel very horney and he could feel the unfamiliar lips of his pussy begin to become moist. Joey's hips bucked from the sensations and his fingers slipped past his new labia and into the depths of his sopping wet vagina. A moan escaped his lips, which startled Joey away from his experiments. Joey said, he didn't want to get in trouble so he just tried to keep his change quiet and avoid The Brothers. But over the last couple of days he has had cramping and then this morning he woke up with blood all over his bed sheets. He didn't know what to do so he just changed his underwear and stuck some toilet roll down between his legs and shuffled to Holly's cell.

Holly was stunned she had never heard of this group. Claire explained that The Brothers were a powerful gang inside the prison. Because there was a strick 'no sex' policy in the prison and the genders were segregated,  The Brothers were a gang made up of male prisoners and prisoners who now had male genitals. Somehow they had gotten access to some of the chemicals in the bracelets and refined it to cause one specific change. They would then recruit young male prisoners to be 'Sisters'. Those young men got given the same treatment Joey had gotten but then told to keep quiet about it so that they don't get moved out of the male cells and The Brothers then were able to fuck them whenever they wanted. The Sisters get protection in return. Claire said that the sisters usually volenteered. She said it was unusual for the Brothers to force their 'gift' on someone unwilling.

Kat put her arm around Joey and asked him what he wanted to do. Joey replied that he just wanted to be left alone and if he went to the warden he would get in even more trouble. The group agreed to keep his secret. They took the sheets from Joey and traded them for clean ones. Steve told the guard that they were his and that he had forgotten to put a pad on last night. Holly took Joey and cleaned him up using the basin in their cell. She then showed him how to put a tampon in and gave him one of her spare boxes. Joey looked like he was going to burst into tears again when he put one foot up on a chair and slid a tampon into his pussy for the first time. After they got Joey fixed up they all went down to the mess hall to catch the end of breakfast.

Steve.

"These things are getting rediculous" Steve complained as he washed the soap off of his enormous tits in the warm spray of the shower.

Kat sighed. "Yes, they are getting a little on the huge side. What size are they now?" She asked.

"34 double F" Steve replied. "And I think they're still growing."

Since the Steve had gotten his violation which left him with his oversized pussy, the facility Doctors had warned him that this would happen. His vagina was producing huge amounts of estregon which over the past few months had caused some serious physical changes. At first he had noticed that he would become moody more often and would cry more easily than before, especially around his period. He found that his skin became softer and and his hair thinned on his face until he didn't need to shave anymore. Then he began to gain weight on his butt and hips. This bothered him a little, mostly when he realised his pelvis itself was getting larger and it effected his walk. Whenever Steve walked now he couldn't help but swing his hips from side to side like a sexy catwalk model. His cellmates would tease him about it from time to time but he knew it was all in good fun. One day he woke up and his nipples were very tender. He could barely touch them. To his dismay, over the next month, his chest had exploded. His breasts had grown at such a speed, that sometime he would swear he could watch them expand. Steves nipples were large and pink with areolas around 3 inches across. At first his was terrorfied and would try to hide them, but they hurt so much when he tried to bind them down, that he gave up. As they kept growing his cell mate noticed how uncomfortable he was and sat him down. They tried to comfort him and said that technically he WAS a girl now and girls had breasts. They told him to try to accept the fact. He understood their point. But it was hard for him, he was never a very tough guy but his family were all criminals of some type or another and he had spent most of his life trying to live up to his macho father's expectations. Steve had been caught on his second time out. The first robbery had gone well and his family had been very pleased. Steve felt so confident, for the first time in his life, that he went out just a few weeks later and pulled another job. If course, this time, every thing went worng and he was caught. Luckily, his family was connected and so he recived a very light sentance in what was suppose to be a cushy prison. When he arrived and discovered exactly what happened to the prisoners here, he tried to get transferred. But when he talked to the warden, who told him that he was not going to be transferred no matter what, he became angry and began shouting. The warden was insulted at Steve's presumption  and ordered a violation punishment. After the humiliation of feeling his cock vanish and his giant pussy grow between his legs as he sat in front of the warden, Steve was laying on an OBGYN exam table in the prison medical bay. The doctor had just finished Steves first pelvic exam, told him that he was a fully functional female and to expect to look totally like a woman very soon. Steve realised that his life was over, he was now useless to his father and his family would most likely never speak to him again. But instead of being depressed about this turn of events, Steve suddenly found himself laughing. He was free. He didn't have to tow the family line any longer. No more life of crime, he could be his own man. Sure it had cost him his manhood but then, he'd never felt so free in his life.

That was then though, and now having suffered through a few periods and the other changes it was beginning to get tiresome. The periods were a mess, because of the size of his vagina. It made them very messy and painful. He had to use two extra large pads to soak up the mess every month. Sometime the cramps made him wish he was dead. When he wasn't on his period, he found himself unbearabley horny. Anything would set him off, living with women and still being attracted to them, as Steve was, made it very embarassing. When he became aroused, he would produce a huge amount of lubricant from his pussy, which was sometimes very noticable. He had had wet dreams which made it look like he had pissed the bed when he woke up.  But the biggest issue was fast becoming the other physical changes that his body had undergone. Steve's breasts were monsterous and stuck stright out from his chest. His hips and ass were wide and girly, giving him an hourglass figure that most women would kill for. Steve's face had softened and rounded slightly to give him a very pretty looking womans facial structure. Over all Steve looked like an exotic stripper. And thats where the problems lay. Dispite looking like a collage student's wet dream, Steve still felt like a man inside. His changes had also made him clumsy, he would forget himself and knock into things with his hips or bang his breasts painfully into obstacles. Things he had always taken for granted as a man were now becoming an issue. He would attempt to jog down the stairs or sleep on his stomach, results of which ranged from painful to impossible. He had had to swap to wearing the female style prison clothing which, dispite being nowhere near stylish, did somewhat excentuate his blossoming curves. The prison dressmakers were forced to sew him some custom sports bras but were getting annoyed at having to make new ones almost every week as he out grew them. When he walked around the prison he noticed that he was getting admiring looks from some of the other prisoners. This made him nervous, before he grew breasts he felt like he was able to keep his sex change under wraps and was less of a target but now he never felt safe on his own. Even his cell mates had begun to treat him differantly. When he had first arrived they had treated him with mild distrust but then as they warmed to him, they had become friends. Then as he began to develop into a more femanine shape they had begun to treat him like just one of the girls, which annoyed him because he didn't feel like one of the girls. He would complain about his breasts growing or his period and the others would just dismiss his concerns in the same friendly but vacuous manner that they would any other woman complaining about things that every woman has to deal with. Steve was going to be trapped in this voluptuous body for the rest of his life and he was beginning to think that he should have stuck with his life of crime.

"Yup, you're a lucky girl, Stevie. I'd have killed to have a body as hot as your's even before i got turned into the hulk" Claire laughed as she scrubbed at her rock hard muscled body.

"Yeah, me too" Said Kat.

Steve looked down at his tits jutting out from his chest, inwardly cringing at Claire using the female version of his name that the group had begun to use.

"Well, you can have it. My back is killing me and i knocked over my coffee this morning with my tits when I lent over to grab the salt." He complained.

The others giggled. They had watched it happen but had not said anything at the time.

"Come on, being a girl isn't that bad. I love being a girl" Holly said as she moved over and put her arm around Steves shoulers.

"It's not the 'being a girl' part that bugs me, its the 'being a porno/stripper looking girl' thats getting old. fast." Steve sighed.

The girls tried to comfort him but it was no use. He realised that he ws just going to have to battle through it and try to make the best of his situation. After his shower he dried off and went back to the cell to read.

He was reading a one of his cellmates old style magazines. He had been reading an article suggested by Kat. It was about differant ways to stay in shape, specifically women with larger breasts but he had quickly tired of this. Steve knew only too well that he had to watch what he ate, every spare ounce of fat seemed to go stright to his hips, butt and tits. If he wasn't careful he wouldn't be able to walk under the weight of his breasts. She flipped through and was admiring the underwear models when felt the now familiar body flush and moistening of his crotch. He decided that the others wouldn't be back anytime soon and figured that he would endulge himself. He shuffled around and laid a towel under his but to soak up some of his fluids and removed his panties. He moved his fingers gently up and down the lips of his pussy. Steve  had to admit that masterbating as a woman was really good. He put down the magazine and began to tease his large nipples. This felt amazing and his hips bucked in time with his fingers. Steves clit was throbbing as he pushed his fingers into his pussy and savored the strange new feeling of being entered. His hand moved down to his rub his clit and a moan escaped his lips as his fingertips connected with it. He pushed his fingers and then his whole hand into the depths of his dripping cunt. This was easier for him than other woman because of the size of his vagina but it ment that he had trouble feeling filled, he was too loose to enjoy the streching sensation that he'd been told about by the others. He panted and writhed around his bunk as the feelings over came him. He was so wrapped up in his pleasure that he hadn't noticed Kat return to the cell early. She stood at the end of the bed, watching Steve plunging his fist in and out of his gapeing pussy. She had had dreams about this exact situation. She could barely breath. She had always like girls and thought Steve was a nice guy. But as Steve developed, Kat had found herself fantisizing about him more and more. Suddenly, almost without a consious decision Kat moved forward and ran her hand up Steves leg. He jumped out of his skin and then just froze like a deer in headlights. Kat froze too but then, imboldened by her own arousal she lent down and gently kissed up the inside of Steves leg. Steve was so horney he just decided to go with the flow and simple watched Kat as she kissed up his belly and began to suck on his nipples. The feeling was amazing. But he needed something else and he knew this might be his only chance.

"Kat." He whispered and waves of pleasure washed over him from his fist inside him and Kat sucking on his tits.

Kat suddenly stopped, frightened that she was about to get told to get out or worse.

"Yes?" She asked nervously.

"Kat," Steve panted. "I need you inside me. Please fuck me. I need you."

Kat smiled, relieved and began to move down away from Steve's massive, gently bobbing tits and down to his huge wet pussy. She stripped off her clothes, so that they were both naked. As Steve moved hand from his clit and back to his nipple, Kat gently slid her open hand in next to Steves as it slowly pumped in and out of his pussy. Steve moaned in pleasure. Kat was surprised by how easy her hand had slipped in. She sat up on he knees and easily slid her other hand into Steve. He moaned with pleasure.

"Deeper." Steve moaned.

Kat lent forward and felt her arms slid deep into Steve. As her arms slipped past her elbows her face came closer to Steve throbbing clit, but his own arm was in the way. She kissed his arm, he seemed to understand and moved is hand out, dripping with fluids. She lowered her face and began to suck on his oversized clit.  Steve jumped slightly as he felt Kat's lips around his pleasure button. It was like the best blowjob ever and more. Kat felt her fists hit the top of Steves vagina but then it seemed to give way, allowing her to reach in further.

Steve was in bliss the new streching sensation from his pussy was great but he needed more.

"I need more, Kat. I need something bigger. Please help me." Steve pleaded.

Kat stopped sucking for a moment. "I don't have anything bigger" She said. But then an idea struck her. "I can use my leg, I guess?"

Steve pinched his nipples and kneeded his huge tits. "Oh yeah, try it. I've never felt anything like this before and I need more." He said.

Kat moved around and, after some contortion, slid her freshly showered leg into Steves hungry vagina. Steve gasped at the sensation and his head lolled back onto his pillow. The feeling was awesome. Kat couldn't believe how easy it was to penetrate Steve, he was so wet and he just seemed to strech easily to accommadate whatever you put in him with no signs of stopping.

"Steve, I think I can fit more inside you. Do you want more?" Kat asked with a giggle.

Steve lifted his head off the pillow and gazed down between his tits and into Kat's eyes. "Please, Kat. Please fill me up. I want to feel you strech me out as much as possible. This is the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

Kat slipped her other foot in next to her first leg and slid it down until she was up to her knees.

"More?" Kat asked.

"Yes, more, please" Steve moaned.

Kat had to fold her legs at the knee but  slid her thighs down into him. As her legs flared out into her hips it became more of a struggle and Steve gasped as his pussy widened to accept her thighs. Steve was panting and squeezing his breasts, watching as Kat pushed her hips into him.

"This is unbelieveable, you streach so much! Look at your belly!" Kat exclaimed.

Steve tried to focus through the pleasure for a moment on his belly. Moments ago it was a flat womanly tummy but now it was a large pot belly, filled with Kats legs. His legs looked grotesquely far apart and for a moment Steve paniced that his pelvis was broken but then he realised that he didn't feel any pain, only pleasure.

"This is amazing! I can't believe that you're actually inside me. It feels SO good." Steve panted.

"I know, and I think I can go firther in. Do you want me to?" Kat asked.

Steve thought about it for a moment. "Yes, Yes I want you all inside me!" Steve almost yelled.

Kat pushed her hips down into a Steve monsterous pussy as he gripped the bed sheets in pleasure. As her lower torso slipped into Steves rapidly swelling belly she slid her hands and arms down too, curling and pulling herself deeper and into a ball inside his cavernous cunt. Kat felt the pussy juices slip and slid around her, she felt wet but also warm and cozy. Like being back in the womb. Which when she thought about it, she was. Steve lay on his back barely able to move under Kat's extra weight. His Belly was huge and  stuck out past his massive melon sized tits. He had never felt so erotic and horny in his life. He just rolled back and forth on the bed teasing his nipples. He could no longer see what Kat was doing and tried to reach around his huge belly and play with his clit now that his pussy finally felt full. But his couldn't reach and just flailed in vane.

With just her head poking out of Steve's pussy, enjoying the feelings of being inside him, she noticed his attempts to reach his clit and lent her head forward and began to suck it for him again.

Steve began to moan louder and louder. His screams of ectasy reaching a fever pitch as the most incredible and powerful orgasm rocked his entire being. He howled, curled his toes and squeezed his tits as he almost lost conciousness in the flood of pleasure. At the same time Kat was suddenly assalted with her own orgasm which cam as such a surprise she almost bit down on Steves huge clit. As the orgasm faded they just lay there panting.

"That was unbelievable!" Steve exclaimed.

"I know." Panted Kat.

Suddenly the there was a bang on the door. Steve, unable to move grabbed the sheet and pulled it over himself just as a guard came barging in.

The guard stood looking around at Steve and the cell. She did not look pleased.

"What the hell is going on in here? It sounds like a murder!" The guard demanded.

Steve struggled to prop himself up on his elbows. "Sorry, I got a little carried away. I've not been a woman very long."

The guard frowned, "Thats no excuse! I should give you a violation right now for disturbing the peace."

"Oh, please don't." Steve begged. "It's won't happen again. It's just I'm so horny since my change and I didn't want to loose control in the group areas and do something stupid so I've been trying to satisfiy myself responsably. I'm so sorry. I'll be quiet. Please".

The Guard looked at Steve for a moment and then spoke, "Ok, but keep the noise down. Now stand up and face the wall while I do a spot check and you better hope I don't find anything."

Steve was suddenly even more nervous. He wasn't at all sure that he would be able to stand up with Kat still inside him, let alone walk. Kat at the same time was trying to stay as small and as still as she possibley could.

"Ok, one moment please." Steve said as he struggled to sit up. Steve moved himself over so his legs were hanging off of the bed and wrapped the sheet around his breasts like a sundress. Then with a groan he heaved himself onto his feet while squeezing his thighs together as much as possible so that Kat didn't fall out. All kat could do was hang on upside down and look at the inside of the sheet. Kat was a small woman, only weighing around a hundred pounds but Steve had lost alot of muscle during the last few months and struggle to waddle to over to the wall.

"You ok?' The guard asked. "You're not pregnant but that belly looks heavy as hell. You can barely walk."

"I'm ok" Steve grunted as he walked. "Its just a part of my change that I'm having to get used to, but it's tricky." Steve put his hands up on the wall as the guard looked around the cell. His knees were shaking with the effort of holding them both up. As he waited, he heard the door to the cell open again and the other begin to enter.

"You two wait outside till I'm done" The guard ordered.

Steve'e heart sank. Finally the guard had finished and left but not before warning Steve to keep his noise down one final time.

Steve turned slowly around as the others entered. Their faces said it all.

"What happened to you? Did she give you a violation or something?" Holly asked.

Steve just waddled back over to his bunk and sat down. When he was sat, laid back on his elbows agian he told Holly to go and make sure thet was no-one outside listening. When Holly said it was clear, Steve pulled back the sheet and exposed his swollen belly with Kats head sticking out of his oversized pussy.

"What the fuck?!?" Claire yelled.

"Shhhhh!!!" Kat hissed. "This is just as much of a surprise for us!"

"What? You tripped and fell?" Claire asked sarcastically.

Steve and Kat explained the whole thing as quickly as they could as the other two stared at them with mouths agape.

"So are you gonna come out of there?" Holly asked Kat.

"I was trying but I'm stuck and I don't want to hurt Steve." She replied.

Steve had and idea and lifted his knees up and began to push like he'd seem women in labour do. It seemed to work and  slowly, and with some intense moans of pleasure from Steve,  Kat squeezed out of Steve's vagina and onto the floor of the cell. She was still naked and in a pool of pussy juice.

"WOW! Even that felt better than sex as a man" Steve gasped.

Laying in a puddle on the floor, naked, Kat had never felt so elated and so mortified in her entire life.

Finally Holly broke the silence. "Well, I'm not cleaning up this mess, so someone needs to jump to it" she said with a smile.

Steve sat up and looked around. He noticed that his belly was back to being perfectly flat. Aside from the mess on his inner thighs his body looked like nothing had happened.Kat began to stand up and move to the sink to clean off.

As she stood, Claire suddenly reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Holy shit!! Look at your arm!" she exclamied.

Everyone, including Kat, looked down at her hands. Kat was shocked to see that her hands were back to normal. Kar raised her hands up in front of her. They were perfect. Five fingers on each hand, exactly how.they had been before she came to the prison.

"That's amazing!" Kat exclaimed. "It must have happened when I was inside Steve somehow."

Steve looked down at himself in confusion. "But how?"

"I don't know but this is awesome news!!" Claire said as she jumped up from where she had sat on her bunk and rushed towards Steve. "I can get my cute body back"

Steve looked scared and Holly suddenly jumped in front of Claire and bolcked her huge frame from reaching him.

"Wait, wait!!" She told Claire, "If that is how it happened we have some things to think about."

Claire stopped, looking angry at Holly for a moment.

Holly thought fast. "Well for a start, we can't just force Steve to let us climb inside him whenever we get changed It has to be his decision to help us. To allow us to use him like this"

Claire's shoulders sagged. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry for frightening you Steve. I got too excited."

Steve just nodded and smiled nervously. "It's ok".

Holly continued. "Secondly, we need to keep this a secret or we'll all get in trouble or Steve might be taken from us. We need to be descrete. People will notice if you suddenly go back to normal after every violation."

The group nodded.

"We have to be careful to not let Steve get another violation incase it changes him and his abilities go away." Claire said.

Kat went and sat next to Steve on his bunk. "I think we need to just carry on as normal and, if it's ok with Steve, test his abilities in subtle ways. But try to avoid major changes like Claires until her last day in prison, so that there's less chance of giving ourselves away. Sorry Claire"

Claire looked sad for a moment but then said "I understand. I miss my old body but well, at least there's a chance now."

"I'll help you all as much as I can." Steve said from his place on the bunk.

The group all hugged Steve, thanking him and then sat and organised their thoughts about how to assure this plan to work for every one.

Joey.

It had been almost two months since he had been acosted in the showers by The Brothers and been given his "gift". Joey had finally begun to get used to his new vagina. It was still a shock sometimes when he woke up in the morning and found himself reaching down to his crotch for a customary ball scratch, only to find a void where his balls used to be. Well, not a void but not his usual comforting testicals. Joey would sometimes look at his  pussy after peeing or late at night when everyone else was asleeep. He had had a girlfriend before coming to this place, so he was not a stranger to what a pussy looked like, but seeing one from this angle was new. At first he would just  try to ignore  his new equiptment. Pretend it wasn't there. He had avoided using the toilets with others around. He would shower as little as possible, instead washing as best he could in the sink of the cell. When he did shower, he would keep his boxer shorts on. Some of the other prisoners would do this too. Joey was unsure if it was for modesty or because of same secret he had,, but no-one ever questioned him aboout it or even looked at him strangely so he tried to stop worring about. Thanks to his friends, he had been able to deal with his first period but was not looking forward to his next visit from Auntie Flo. He had been worried that now he had female parts, he would develop feminine curves like Steve had, but nothing had really  changed  so far and he figured that The Brothers would not want that to happen because that would give the game away.

So far Joey had avoided The Brothers, or maybe The Brothers had  left Joey alone. Joey didn't care which, as long as it continued. But he didn't hold out much hope. Joey was in the line for lunch when he was struck by a reminder of his up coming  mensturation, in the form of a now familiar stomach cramp. Joey tried to hide it but he couldn't help taking a sharp intake of breath.

"I remember that feeling" A quiet voice close by his ear said.

Joey jumped and span around.

Maggie stood there, smiling, in the line behind him. Joey silently cursed himself for his lapse in caution.

"It's not somthing I miss, I can tell you." Maggie continued. "I can give you some tips on how to deal with that if you'd like?"

"I don't want anything else from you!" Joey said firmly and started to move away.

Maggie grabbed his arm an hissed, " I didn't give you this gift for free, for your enjoyment. You belong to me now!"

Joey pulled away sharply. "I never asked for your 'gift', you forced it on me. You ruined my life!"

Maggie suddenly slapped Joey across the face. It was a shock and Joey was ked by the impact. But before he could react, Maggie grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Listen here, you little cunt." Maggies said "You don't have a choice in this. You BELONG to me. You are my property and if you don't start acting right The Brothers are going to be very disappointed and we dispose of things that we're disappointed in very quickly. Now come with me!" 

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Joey was yelling now and began to struggle against Maggie. He realised that Maggie was stronger than him and so, in an effort to escape, Joey was now flailing with his arms and leg. One of his swings struck Maggie in the side of her head and she lost her grip. Joey fell and landed on his butt. Maggie was shocked for a moment but that quickly turned to fury. She stalked towards Joey as he cowered on the floor.As Maggie came closer Joey lashed out with his legs in a last ditch attempt to protect himself. One of his kicks landed painfully against Maggies leg and joey thought he had broken his foot. But as he thought this he noticed two things. Firstly Maggie had stopped moving towards him and secondly there was a strange off key beeping noise filling the air.

Maggie was staring at her leg in astonishment. She slowly lifted the hem of her pants and gasped in shock as as she and everyone else in the mess hall saw the broken remains of her ankle bracelet. Her expression changed to one of utter terror. She looked around frantically and rushed towards the senior guard in the mess hall, who Joey suddenly realised had been there the whole time and don't nothing to help him.

Maggie rushed up to him. "Help me!" She yelled at the guard. "Take it off, it's malfunctioning"

The guard touched his ear for a moment and said calmly. "Sorry, Maggie. There's nothing we can do."

"What the fuck do you mean there's nothiing you can do! You fucking assholes! Take it off me!!" Maggie screamed.

"That's not going to happen, there's not enough time to take it off and control say they can't shut it off remotely" He stated. Then he smiled and continued  "I know you've had a cock for a long time now so you might not remember what its like, but you're about to be fucked. Hard"

The senior guard shoved the shocked looking Maggie back towards the center of the room. The beeping was becoming louder and more urgent.

Maggie staggered back into the centre of the room where a circle had opened up with the other prisoners were now watching her rapidly growing panic. She ran around the edge of the circle grabbing people, pleeding for help, tears streaming down her face.

"Help me!! Help me get it off!! PLEASE!!" She screamed at the on lookers. "I don't want this. Help me, I'l give you anything you want!!"

Some of the onlookers watched impassively, some looked like they felt sorry for her and some pushed her away from them when she gotto close, seemingly scared that they would somehow share her fate if they were too close.

The bracelet beeped louder and faster until it gave out a long warbling shrill note.

Maggie stopped her paniced running and stood in the middle of the group. Her large breasts heaving up and down with her ragged breaths. She let out a gutteral scream, a mixture of frustration and fear.

Joey just looked up at her from down on the floor, where he hadn't moved. Their eyes met. Maggie spoke her last words as a human through her defeated tears.

"You did this to me, and I'll make you pay"

Joey just stared as Maggie took one step towards him. But then she stopped as the bracelet suddenly stopped beeping. Maggie looked down and grabbed her thigh as the bracelet peirced the soft skin of her ankle and emptied it's entire load of the chemical into her blood stream.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Maggie screamed.

The chemical burned as it pumped into her blood stream and she could feel the tingling sensation as it travelled throughout her body. She had only felt this once before, when she joinied The Brothers. Six years ago, when she had come here. She had been the wife of an important mob boss. The Feds had raided her home and killed her husband, she had been sent here for her part in his crimes but what the Feds didn't know was that, Maggie, had been the brains of the operation. When she arrived here, she already knew of The Brothers and had made contacts that allowed her to join almost right away. She was not happy about giving up her womanhood and the idea of having a cock and balls hanging between her legs for the rest of her life didn't appeal to her at all. But it would make her 15 year sentance A LOT easier. In her first couple of years she had gotten used to being a man between her legs but always made sure that she looked her feminine best in every other way. She had used her mob connections to rise to being the head of The Brothers in this prison and now she saw all her hard work and sacrifice slipping away. Again. And this time, because of a wimpy little kid who didn't like his new vagina.

First Maggie's tit's swelled and grew, bursting out of her prision issue bra and top. Her new nipples were huge, half an inch across and 3 or 4 inches long. She brought her hands up to her growing breasts and tried to hold them up. She had always been proud of her perfect perky breasts but now all she could do is watch as they grew and sagged over her arms. Her pants felt tight as her legs thickened, when the pant legs tore open everyone could see why. Maggies legs had grown into huge, thick, hairy, masculine legs with massive almost cartoonish feet. Maggies painted toenails looks rediculous on the big manly toes of her new feet.

Joey looked on as Maggie's balls grew to the size of basketballs and the cock, that she was so keen to shove in his new pussy, shrank down to nothing. Maggie bent down to try and cradle her acheing testicals but then screamed in pain and reached round for her ass.

Maggie felt like she was taking the biggest, most painful shit of her life. The pressure in her asshole was unbareable. She grunted with effort. She tryed to look around and see what she was pushing out. She almost fainted when she saw the head of a huge cock, around a foot across, pushing its way out of where here ass used to be. She pushed and pushed and soon had a four foot long cock hanging out of her backside. She could feel the cold tile floor on the bottom of her cock as it rested on the floor.

A rumbling in her stomach drew her attention as she felt her abdomin swell up, not like a pregnancy but more like a fat mans beer belly, covered in coarse black hair. It wobbled as she touched it with her still feminines hands. She felt like she was about 200lbs heavier.

The crowd looked on in hushed tones. The changes seemed to have stopped. Maggie's beautiful face was now perched on top of a huge, fat, hairy, grotesque masculine frame. Her huge saggy tit's were the only thing that came close to matching her womanly face. But it soon seemed that the changes had not finished. Maggie slowly heaved her fat, wobbly body around to face Joey again, her huge cock sliding along the floor like a weird tail of some sort.

Maggie pointed a, painted,manicured nail accusingly at Joey and began to open her mouth to speak. But no noise came out just a strarangled moan. She coughed and brought her hands up infront of her mouth as she began to cough violently. The taste in her mouth was worse than anything she had ever tasted, it made her want to vomit. She looked at her hands and saw that they were covered in what looked like feaces. Before she could think more about it she felt a tingleing in her face. She suddenly panic'd as she realised that she couldn't move her jaw and her lips puckered up on thier own. Maggies lips pulled in tighter and tighter until the whole room could tell that they were turning into an asshole. She could feel a pressure building as something pushed its way up her throat. Joey almost puked as he watched Maggie's eyes go wide in horror and a large shit eased out of the asshole that now replaced her mouth. The turd pushed past her chin and dropped, wetly  first onto her breasts and belly, then  the floor. There was a strange a kind of muffled gagging noise that escaped from her face and her eyes watered.

Maggie was disgusted with what had just happened to her, the taste of shit still lingered in what used to be her mouth. But then she felt something liquid run down across her new asshole and down her chin. She reached up with her hand and felt something that she never thought she'd feel again. Maggie ran a delicate finger along the moist outer lips of a pussy where her nose used to be. The feeling was electric. Without thinking, she slid two fingers inside her new pussy and for a moment, savored the feeling of vaginal penetration again. Getting lost in the moment, she slowly moved her fingers in and out of her face, discovering that the point between her eyes was now where her new clit was. As she silently brought herself to orgasm, she could feel a pressure building in her huge penis tail and balls. The pleasure grew and grew, building up to an epic orgasm, the likes of which she had never felt in her life. The orgasm hit like a wall of pleasure and suddenly she felt the strange new feeling of both cumming with her vagina and at the same like ejaculating from her huge cock and balls.

As the Maggie slowly regained her composure, she tried to wipe the fluid that had dripped down her face off with her hand, only to discover that a last change had happened during her orgasm. Her arms had now shrunk into her shoulders, leaving her delicate hands attached at the wrist directly to her shoulder joints. Also her neck had shrunk so that her head was slightly sunk into her shoulders. Maggie found that she was unable to mover her head without moving her whole massive body. So she couldn't reach her face with her hands.  She moaned in frustration.

She saw that joey was still sitting on the floor just in front of her. Rage filled her and she tried to attack him but she found that she could only lumber and waddle slowly towards him, dragging her cock on the ground behind. She tried to scream at him but to her dismay the only sound that escaped her was a long, loud, wet fart followed by another turd dropping out of her face.

The mess hall couldn't contain itself and errupted with laughter.The guards finally took action and moved in to quieten the mob and escort the new Maggie out of the hall for the usual tests.

As Maggie waddled out of the mess hall, leaving a trail of cum from her cock behind her, the senior guard walked over to Joey.

"So you're a Sister?" The guard asked.

"I didn't want to be, she attacked me a couple of months ago" Joey argued.

"I don't give a fuck, report to the med bay for a check up and then we'll re-house you. You're lucky we don't violate you for that perfomance but the boss says you get a pass this time. Looks like Maggie pushed her luck once too often." the senior guard said as he helped Joey to his feet. "But between you and me, I'm glad I got to see that bitch get what was coming to her." The senior guard then turned and walked away.

Joey brushed himself off and headed towards the med bay. He figure that now his secret was out, he was one of the girls now if he wanted to be or not.

http://tf-media.net/story/prison-part-2
-------------------------------------------------------

The Prison. Part 2.

Sam and Joey.

Sam reached up and wiped the sweat from her cock with a dish towel. It was hot in the kitchen today and Sam had discovered yet another annoying result of her new "facial genitals", as the doctor called them. Namely that when she was hot, the sweat from her brow would run down the shaft of her limp penis and drip off of the tip. Over the past couple of months, she had gotten used to her new facial arrangement. It even had its perks. Orgasms were much more intense for one thing. But at times like this, or when it became aroused of its own accord, she was embarrassed to say the least.

"Do you think the other inmates would be pissed off if they knew that you're dick was dripping into their cutlery?" Joey smirked.

"Shut up, Joey-saphine." Sam snapped back with her new nasal tones. Sam sounded like she had a terrible cold ever since the day she got her violation.

"I hate it when you call me that." Joey whined, referring to Sam's pet name for him. Ever since his secret got found out, he had been moved into the same cell as Sam, and of course, everyone in the prison knew by the next day. Sam had been pretty ruthless in her teasing, but Joey got a few shots in to even the odds.

Holly just watched them argue. "They really do make a cute couple." Holly thought. Sam and Joey had been at each others throats for the first couple of days of being forced to live in the same cell but then something changed. Holly had noticed it pretty quickly. The arguing had become less spiteful and more about good nature d teasing. Never straying over the line into hurtful. Holly had seen how they studiously avoided physical contact in public but she'd caught the significant looks between the young couple.

Hilariously, a few weeks back , Holly had been in a puckish mood and while Joey was bent over, putting some pots away in a low cupboard, Holly had walked up next to Sam.,

"You know what? Joey's got a really cute ass."  Holly whispered conspiratorially, "I wonder if that developed when he got changed or if I just never noticed before?"

"I don't know, I've never noticed" Sam mumbled.

"Secretly, I think it's gotta look pretty sexy, you know, seeing that cute butt with a soft pussy peeking out from between his legs and a nice big cock hanging out for good measure." Holly said.

"I guess so...." Sam trailed off.

"That's gotta be a pretty fun playground to get hot and heavy in" Holly continued.

Holly watched Sam as she tried to pay no attention but she could see that Sam's cock was playing along nicely. First her cheeks flushed, she was staring at Joeys ass now, breathing becoming heavier. Then, slowly at first, Holly noticed the tip of Sam's cock swell and start to become erect. Sam noticed only as it was passing her eye level, she suddenly jumped and covered her face with both hands.

"I gotta go to the restroom!" She yelled over her shoulder as she ran out of the room.

"What was that all about? Joey had asked but Holly was too busy laughing to answer.

Terry and Kendra.

Terry and Kendra had been car thieves. There story was so much like something from a trashy romance novel that it was almost unbelievable. They had met when Terry had come to Kendra's father's farm in Kansas looking for a job. Her father had taken an instant dislike of the 20 year old skinny, tattoo'd punk, but Kendra had fallen in love at first sight. She was only just 18 but she had already grown bored of the farm life. She longed for adventure and excitement.

Terry had fallen for Kendra hard. She was beautiful and sexy, with a lust for life matching his own. After just a month of flirting and fooling around the farm they ran away together. They stole  numerous cars and attempted to get to Hollywood. They only made it as far as Barstow, California  before they got busted.

Because of Terry's long list of prior offences, he was sentenced to 2 years in Draftbrook. Kendra had been given a suspended sentence but when she heard that she would be apart from Terry for 2 years she had gone crazy in court. The judge had changed her sentence there and then to match Terry's. Terry was not happy that Kendra was getting sent to Draftbrook with him but Kendra was over the moon that they would serve their time together.

When they arrived at the prison Kendra was terrified but soon enough young couple worked out how to keep a low profile and get around the rules. They had to sleep apart but they would find quiet places in the prison where they could have some alone time.

Holly would often see the couple sneak off into trash compactor room which was behind the Kitchen.  Today they seemed in an awful hurry. They were giggling and laughing as they snuck through the door and into the trash room. Holly, as usual, minded her own business and went back to work.

Terry pulled Kendra by the hand to the back of the room. It was smelly and very noisy in here but it allowed them to make love without getting caught. No-one liked to come in here, so they were pretty safe from interruption.

"Oh my god, it's been days." Kendra moaned as Terry kissed her neck.

"I know, I'm sorry baby. I couldn't get free from this new work detail" Terry replied over the noise of the machinery suddenly kicking into life as someone disposed of some trash in the main kitchen.

"I missed you so much" She said. "I can't wait to have your cock inside me. I'm so wet, right now"

"I know baby, I've missed you too." Terry undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor, his erect penis springing loose.

"Oh yeah, baby. I see you're ready for action too" Kendra said as she stroked his stiff cock. Kendra lifted her prison dress and exposed her bare, moist pussy. She hugged him closer, lifted her leg slightly to wrap it around her man and guided him into her waiting sex. She moaned as she felt Terry fill her up with his cock.

"Mmmmm I'm love making love with you, Kendra" Terry told her as he pumped his cock into her tight vagina. "I love your pussy"

"My pussy loves you, baby." Kendra moaned as she felt the pleasure increased.

Holly, Sam and Joey were chatting about Joey's recent run in with The Brothers. Joey had been approached about what had happened to Maggie in the food hall. Obviously they were pissed at Joey for what Maggie had become. She was now back in general population although, much to her annoyance, The Brothers had distanced themselves somewhat. They tried to strong-arm him into taking his place as a Sister. Joey had told them to 'go fuck themselves'. The Brothers had made a lot of noise and threats but ultimately left him alone. The rumor was that The Brothers couldn't work out why Joey had gotten away without earning a violation, they figured that the governor was protecting him and didn't want to risk angering whoever was looking out for Joey. So for now Joey was safe.

"Ok, Dick-face. Spot check." The voice of a guard rang through the kitchen.

Everyone in the Kitchen stopped and put their hands on their hands on their heads. The two guards approached he group at the washing up station and patted them down.

"That's not very nice, calling people names." Joey quietly defended his secret girlfriend.

"Shut up, pussy-boy." The guard snapped. "Don't try telling me what to do or I'll call upstairs and see if we can get you a big pair of tits to go with your cunt."

Joey just kept his mouth shut and silently fumed. The guard was right, he could pretty much say what he liked. No-one was going to report him for calling inmates stupid names, but he would violate everyone in the kitchen if pushed. They patted everyone down and seemed disappointed at not finding anything.

As they were leaving one of the guards noticed the door to the trash room ajar. They decided to check the room out before the left.

"Aww fuck" Holly hissed.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Those two kids who are always creeping around together went in there while you were in the restroom. I didn't see them come back out." Holly whispered.

"Aww fuck" Sam repeated.

Kendra was bent over a small table inside the trash room, lost in the growing sensation of another orgasm. Terry was pounding into her pussy from behind. He had been holding back to let Kendra enjoy herself but he was getting close. The room was very loud and so neither inmate could hear the increasingly rapid beeping of their ankle bracelets.

As Terry felt his cock pulse and he began to cum, a sharp pain in his ankle distracted him. Lost in the glow of a powerful orgasm and having never felt the pain before he ignored it. He lay down on Kendra's bare back. He could feel her heart beating fast and breathing heavy. Suddenly he was aware that Kendra was talking.

"Terry, terry! Something bit my leg. I think there are rats in here." She sounded panicked.

"Something bit me too." Terry suddenly looked down to where he felt the bite and saw the braclet blinking. "Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, I think we got caught. It was a bracelet activation, baby!"

Kendra bolted upright, almost headbutting Terry. But Kendra bent back over again as she felt an sharp pain explode from her vagina.

"Aaaggh!" Terry and Kendra yelled in unison. Terry collapsed in pain onto Kendra's back.

"Whats happening?" Kendra cried.

"I don't know. I can't pull out" Terry tried to pull himself out of Kendra but now found that he couldn't get off of Kendra's back. He looked down and almost screamed as he saw that the pale skin of his chest was merging with the perfect tanned skin of Kendra's back.

"Oh my god, I'm melting into you, baby." Terry said

"You're what?!" Kendra cried.

The guards watching could barely stop laughing as they saw the two naked inmate trying to pull apart. The more they pulled the further they got stuck. They could see Terry melt slowly into Kendra like butter on a pancake. As they merged together, Terry's pale tattooed skin stayed on the left and Kendra's soft tanned skin was left on the right side. One of each of the couples legs shriveled and merged, leaving the couple with one leg each.

Kendra and Terry felt like their bodies were on fire. Kendra couldn't turn and see what was happening but she could feel it and was scared to death of the results. Terry tried to stay calm as he could. He was trapped and there was nothing he could do about it. He watched, helpless as he was drawn into Kendra. He turned to see his right arm disappear. Strangely he could suddenly feel his right arm again, but it felt like it was gripping the edge of the table and he couldn't let go. Their heads were inching closer and closer together. The last thing Terry thought before he lost consciousness was how nice Kendra's hair smelt and how he wished he didn't have to die like this.

The guards were laughing themselves sick when they walked past Holly, Joey and Sam.

"Well, I've never seen that happen before" laughed one.

"Yeah, that's one for the books" Said the other.

As they left the Kitchen, Holly and the others looked at each other. They rushed over to the trash room to check on the couple, but when they looked in the room they saw only one person. The figure was bent over a small table in the dimly lit room. Sam turned the lights on and they approached. The figure on the table was odd looking but it took a while to work out what was wrong, it seemed masculine in form, skinny and had tattoos on its left side, but on the right were the curves of a shapely young woman with clear, soft skin. A mop of long hair was covering the face. Holly checked a pulse, it was strong. Sam and Joey laid down a few kitchen cloths and moved the naked figure onto  the floor. They had never seen anything like this. The left side of the body was that of the young man that Holly had seen, but the other side was unmistakably they young girl that was always with him. It was as if the someone had drawn a line exactly down their center and then joined their two halves at that line. Sam bent down and looked into the figures face. On the left it was male with a strong jaw and stubble and on the right it was very feminine with a softer jawline and high cheek bones.

The figures eyes blinked a few time and then opened.

Terry began to feel as if he was surfacing from a deep sleep. When he opened his eyes there was a cock about a foot from his face. Instinctively he lashed out to knock it away from him.

Sam easily dodged the sleep swing from the figure but decided to stand up and out of the wayof any future attempts.

Terry felt strange. One side of his body felt slightly weak. As if it had fallen asleep. He realized that he was laying on his back somewhere. He reached up and rubbed his eyes. Something felt very wrong.

"Are you ok?" Said one of the figures above him.

"Yeah, I'll be ok. What happened?" Terry asked.

"You and your friend got caught by the guards and got a violation." Joey said.

Terry suddenly remembered what had happened. He sat up and looked around.

"What happened to Kendra?" Terry asked in sudden fear.

The three friends looked at each other and then back at the figure on the floor.

"I think," Holly said, "You are Kendra. Partially"

Terry froze for a moment and remembered the last thing that had happened to him and Kendra. HE then looked down at his body. He gasped as he saw what had become of him. The strange movement on his chest was a single large perky breast. it looked like Kendra's breast, even down to the mole on next to the large stiff nipple. His hand rose slowly to cup it. He was shocked at how heavy it felt and that as well as feeling the breast through his hand, he could also feel his hand through his breast.Then he noticed that the hand he was cupping this breast with was not his. Letting the breast drop back against his chest, he brought the hand up to look at it. It was small, with delicate fingers and longer nails. He shifted his weight forward, feeling his breast swing out away from his chest slightly and lifted his other hand to compare. They were totally different. His left hand was is normal old hand but his right was exactly like Kendra's.

"Can you help me up? I feel weak." Terry asked offering his feminine hand to Joey.

Joey reached out and helped him to his feet.

As he stood his mouth moved but a feminine moan was all that came out.

"Whoa, I didn't mean to do that" Terry said.

"Didn't mean to do what, baby?" replied Kendra's voice from their lips.

"Holy shit, Kendra?" Terry said. But before he could get a reply the right side of his body suddenly went limp and he almost fell. Joey managed to catch him and with Holly and Sam's help they moved him so he was sitting on the table. Terry gripped the edge of the table with his male hand but the feminine arm on his right still hung limply.

"What's going on Terry? Where are you?" Kendra said.

"I'm here, baby." Terry said "We got caught and our bodies got changed."

"What, what happened to us?" Kendra suddenly was in a panic. Her hand lifted up to her face and felt around. "Oh my god, I've got a beard! What happened to us?" She shreiked.

"It looks like you kinda got merged into a single body. Terry is on the right and you are on the left." Sam said.

Kendra's arm searched their shared body. She sobbed as she felt across their chest, touching her single breast, reached to Terry's side and touched his arm and then down their abdomen towards their groin. Terry's hand flew up and stopped her arm as it went lower.

"Wait." Terry said. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

"But I have to know if I'm still a woman." Kendra pleaded.

"I know, but I can't yet. I can feel everything you can feel. II know it feels odd down there but if you reach down and find out that I'm not a man....I'm not sure I can handle that right now." Terry explained.

"You can't handle it?" Kendra yelled. "I just woke up with half a beard and one of my breasts missing. How do you think I'm doing?"

"Hey, listen!" Joey called out. "Listen, we saw everything while you were knocked out. You have both parts, Ok?"

Terry and Kendra's jaw just dropped open as the information sank in.

"You mean I have a Cock AND a pussy?" Terry asked.

"Well, yeah. you do. They're kind of on top of one another." Joey explained.

Both to Kendra and Terry's hand rushed down to their crotch and began to explore.

"That's SO weird. I can feel it hanging down there." Kendra mumbled.

"I can't really feel the pussy. Is that normal?" Terry asked.

"For you two, 'normal' is totally off the table. But I guess you don't really feel your vagina until you do something to it." Holly said.

"It's not like its hanging down like a penis." Sam added.

"But when it wants to be noticed, you'll feel it ok" Joey laughed.But realizing that he said to much, clammed up.

"I guess, you won't have to go sneaking around anymore. You'll be spending all your time together from now on." Holly said, trying to lighten the mood in the room.

Kendra burst into tears which stopped Terry from being able to talk, so he just stroked her side of their head until she calmed down.

The three friends helped Terry and Kendra get dressed. They wore Terry's pants and boxers with Kendra's bra and prison dress over the top. Terry complained about having to wear the bra but the two girls and Kendra explained the need for the support. Kendra illustrated the point by jumping up and down causing their large breast to bounce painfully. So Terry relented and after some struggling they managed to squeeze their tit into one of the cups of Kendra's old bra. Once dressed, the next challenge was to walk to the med bay. The young couple found that if they tried to work together it was a tricky thing to do but it one of them just relaxed and let the other take control, they could walk pretty normally. Although they argued briefly because Kendra thought Terry made them look like an ape when he controlled them walking but Terry thought Kendra made their hips swing too much when she had control. In the end Holly put her foot down and they played rock, paper, scissors with her for walking rights. Kendra won and so with Terry grumbling, they walked to the Med-bay to get checked out and re-housed.

Holly.

Holly was on her way back to her cell from the exercise yard when a familiar voice called her name. She spun around to see the old white woman she knew as Sanchez. She was walking towards her with two others. The other two looked like Mexican gangsters, straight out of a movie. One was male, around 30 years old with a shaved head and a thick tentacle, like an octopus, in place of his right arm. The other was a woman in her twenties with her jet black hair pulled back in a tight pony tail and thick make up on her face. Holly wondered where she got the bright red lipstick she wore.

"Hey sweetness," Sanchez called again in her strange Hispanic accent. "We wanna word with you"

"Well, I don't wanna word with you. So leave me alone." Holly said.

Suddenly she was grabbed around the neck by the big guys tentacle and forced into an empty cell. He pushed her to the back of the cell.

"Watch the door." Sanchez instructed the woman, who went and closed the door but kept half watch on them and also the door.

The big guy, with his tentacle still around Holly's neck forced her up against the wall. Sanchez came closer. Leering at her body with a hungry look in his eyes.

"I've been looking for you, bitch. I just can't go on without seeing what that beautiful body looks like naked." Sanchez sneered. "Strip this bitch, Carlo."

Carlo, the guy with his tentacle around Holly's throat, began to tear at her clothes. She tried to scream but every time she tried to take a breath, the tentacle wound tighter. Holly's top fell in tatters to the ground, followed quickly by her pants. Soon she was being held up with only her panties still in place. She felt Sanchez' small wrinkly finger tracing a line up her side and cupping her breast.

"You really are amazing looking. You must have been a model right?" Sanchez asked in an awed tone. "I really wish I still had the equipment to fuck you myself but as you can seen, I'm hardly up to the task in my current condition. So that's not something you need to worry about." Sanchez said as he continued to fondle her naked curves. Holly breathed a quiet sigh of relief. "So instead, my man Carlo is going to do the fucking in my place and I'm gonna enjoy the show" Sanchez finished.

Carlo began to grab and paw at Holly's breasts. Holly was terrified. This was every nightmare she had ever had rolled into one. She was so scared that she just closed her eyes and tried to let her mind slip away somewhere else. But the feeling of Carlo's hand rubbing her in increasingly sensitive spots kept bringing her back to the present.

"This old body isn't exactly the most horny model in the shop but my brain is still as frisky as ever and. with a little imagination I can still get my rocks off." Sanchez laughed.

Holly opened her eyes to see Sanchez sitting on the edge of the bunk opposite with prison dress hitched up around his waist and his legs spread. The sight of an elderly woman openly masturbating with the vicious soul of Sanchez gazing through her eyes made Holly cold with fear. In a last ditch attempt to save herself, she locked eyes with the female gang member who was suppose to be watching the door. She tried to plead with her eyes but when the woman realized what she wanted, the woman just smiled in an evil way and then simply blew her a kiss.

Suddenly the door burst open and the woman was sent flying back into the cell.

"What in the name of fuck is going on in here, convicts?" the first guard yelled. He was followed into the cell by another guard.

Holly suddenly found herself on her hands and knees. She watched Sanchez scramble to pull his dress down and cover up.

"Up against the fucking wall, NOW!" The guard yelled.

They all jumped over to the wall and stood facing the guards. Holly struggled to stand up and stood slightly away from the others, clutching her tattered clothing across her breasts.

"Sanchez? Ain't you a little old to be playing theses games?" The guard sneered.

"I didn't do nothing, sir. Just enjoying a show. She told us she'd strip and fuck Carlo if we paid her. We were just detaining her and Marco was coming to get you guys when you arrived" Sanchez said with a big smile on his face.

The guard pointed his baton at Holly. 

"Is that true?" He asked.

Holly coughed and shook her head. The other two gang members immediately began to shout that she was lying.

"Shut the fuck up, all of you!" The first guard shouted over the yelling and the prisoners fell silent. "You're all getting violations. Next time don't fuck around on  my watch."

The second guard spoke into his radio.

Holly tried to argue her innocence but she could barely speak because her throat was so sore. The guard just stared at her impassively.

Carlo's bracelet began to beep first. He flinched slightly as it delivered it's payload.

Holly watched as his began to shrink. His legs seemed to be getting shorter. Carlo's face showed nothing but contempt as the transformation continued. Carlo's legs receded into his body and he had to lean on the wall as he lost balance. Soon the transformation had run its course and Carlo was left looking as if he had been cut in half at the waist. He reached down to his crotch and frantically searched for his cock.

"It's gone!" He cried. "My cocks gone! I'm like a fucking ken doll down there."

"Not so funny when you're the one loosing his cock, huh?" Marco spoke with a surprisingly deep masculine voice.

"Shut the fuck up, Marco! You've had a year to get used to having no balls." Carlo yelled. "What the fuck am I going to do now?"

"Well, it'll stop you from trying to rape anyone else" Holly whispered.

"All of you shut up!" The first guard yelled.

The sound of Sanchez and Marco's bracelets had begun a short while ago and were reaching their final pitch. Finally they both activated.

"Gawddamit! That hurts" Sanchez cried.

"Shut up, pussy. Or are you scared of a little violation?" The guard teased.

"Fuck no, how could it get any worse? I'm already stuck in this old cunts body" He sneered.

"Ow man!" Marco exclaimed. 

Everyone turned to look at him, or rather her. Marco was sweating like she was in a steam room. Her clothes were already beginning to show sweat stains. A large dark wet patch began to spread from Marco's crotch.

"That's gross." The guard said "Can't you control yourself?"

"I can't. I don't know whats happening" Marco was panicking, stripping out of her wet clothes. She was dripping with sweat. Her clothes landed with a wet noise on the floor. She looked like she was hot but was shivering as she sweated. The skin of her perky tattooed breasts glistening. Marco's eyes were watering and it looked like there was fluid coming from her ears in a steady flow. The fluid coming from her pussy was spraying out in a powerful jet and was joined by a stream of fluid from her ass. A puddle of pinkish goo was forming where she stood and the liquid flowed from her with no sign of stopping.

"Whats happening to me?" She cried, she began to rub her breasts as tiny jets of fluid sprayed from her nipples. "This is making me so horny! Oh my god, YES!"

Her hand strayed down to her pussy and she fingered herself, stroked her clit as she moaned in pleasure. With her hand between her legs the liquid was spraying all over the room.

"Hey, stop that! you're making a mess in here" The guard ordered her.

Marco moaned in pleasure. "Oh, I can't. I'm so close. I can't stop Blugh blugh" Fluid began to pour out of Marco's mouth making it impossible for her to speak. The sounds of her sexual pleasure reached a fever pitch and as she shuddered, with what looked like a earth shattering orgasm, she burst and all that was left of her tight sexy body was a shredded skin sack and about 3 gallons of a thick, pinkish fluid.

"Holy fucking shit! You bastards killed Marco!" Sanchez yelled, pointing at the guards.

"No, she just dissolved into goo. I've seen it before. She's still alive." The guard stated as he turned his attention to Sanchez. "Wow, you look like you lucked out this time round Sanchez."

Everyone looked at Sanchez. He looked about 30 years younger. He was still a white woman but now looked to be around 40 years old. Sanchez continued to get younger as the group watched.He grew and the clothes her was wearing grew tight and then tore, falling mostly to the floor, leaving him standing in a bra and panties. He had gained around 6 inches in height. His wrinkled skin smoothed out, his curves filled out. By this time he looked to be in his mid 20's. Sanchez reached up and unclasped his bra and cupped his breasts as they grew in size. Sanchez seemed to stop growing younger, stabilizing at around 18years old. He looked like a young high school girl, but one that would most likely be a cheerleader. Perfect, shapely curves and the large, perfect breasts of a teenager.

"Oh fuck me!" Sanchez exclaimed.

"I'd keep comments like that to yourself." The guard smiled.

Sanchez' mind raced. He was in trouble. He had been able to turn his old woman's body to his advantage by playing the part of the "Grandma". He had found that his Mexican gang had given him   good amount of respect due to the tradition of Grandma being the unofficial head of most Mexican families. But now he had changed into a hot, young girl he knew that that was not going to fly and it would be a matter of hours before he suffered the same fate as he was planning for Holly. He needed to be very careful.

Holly yelped as her bracelet activated. Almost immediately powerful stomach cramps wracked her body. She doubled over in pain. She wrapped her arms around her stomach but she found that her belly was swelling out.  Within moments she had a sizable belly. She began to cry, all her hard work to keep her beautiful body in perfect shape was now gone, she fell back onto her butt. Her belly continued to bloat out but a pain in her head drew her attention. As she reached up to her forehead she felt two lumps pushing out of her head. Holly felt around as they grew, they felt like short stubby horns on her head.

Holly's belly had stopped growing and was sagging over the front of her crotch. It tingled as four long teats developed in a square pattern on her new udder.Her sobbing caused her udder and breasts, which had also grown slightly to jiggle which just made her cry more. A pain in her tail bone caused her to move away from the wall and a long tail sprouted from just above her butt.

Holly had changed into a kind of half cow/half girl thing. She just cradled her udder and wept.

"Ok, you lot back to your cells" The first guard ordered. "I'll get a bucked for Goo-girl over there."

Holly looked down towards the puddle of pink goo, which seemed to be bubbling and shifting into random shapes. It stopped still as the guard spoke but then resumed attempting to change shape when the others began to move away.

"How am I suppose to get back to the cell?" Carlo asked pointing to his non-existent legs.

"Your hot young friend can go get you a wheel chair, I guess." The guard gestured towards Sanchez, who smiled in what holly thought was meant to be a sarcastic way but came across as sweet and a little flirty on Sanchez' cute face.

Holly struggled to get up with the added weight now hanging from her belly and waddled  back to her cell. Tears pouring down her face.

http://tf-media.net/story/prison-part-3
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prison. Part 3

Kendra and Terry.

It had been days since Kendra and Terry had gotten their violation. Because of their current condition, being both male and female, they had been moved to share a cell with Sam and Joey.

Sam and Joey had tried to be supportive but Terry and Kendra or Tendra, as people had begun to call the fused couple, had made it hard. At first they were quiet, shell-shocked. Kendra had hardly said a word and Terry just sat there and refused to look at or touch his altered body.

On the forth day Sam had suggested that they needed to go talk to the prison shrink. But that went down like a lead balloon.

"I'm not crazy!." Terry's voice came out of their shared body.

"Yeah, we're a freak!" Kendra's voice continued. "This is so unfair."

"OK, he was just trying to help, there's no need to snap at him" Sam defended Joey.

"Just leave us alone. Ok?" Terry said.

"Fine, you wanna be left alone. We'll leave you alone" Joey snapped, turned and walked over to his bunk. Sam went and sat next to him.

Tendra just wanted to scream. S/he had been like this for almost a week and it was horrible. Kendra just kept bursting into tears and Terry was so disgusted at what had happened to them, he had barely spoken since the violation.

"I'm sick of this, I'm going back to sleep" Terry said to Kendra.

"But I'm not tired yet. Can't we just talk about this for once?" Kendra replied.

But Terry didn't answer.It was a weird side effect to their transformation but it seemed like either one had the ability to fall asleep on command. Almost like an off switch, they could just think about it and immediately fall asleep. They would then wake up later like normal. Kendra was becoming worried, Terry seemed to spend most of his time asleep rather than dealing with their situation.

Kendra went and sat on their bunk. It would be lights out soon. Kendra sniffed and realized that s/he stank. They hadn't had a shower in days because she had been too upset and Terry refused to see their body naked, let alone wash it.

"I need a wash but I'm too scared to go to the  showers, would you guys mind if I washed in the basin?" Kendra asked.

Sam and Joey looked up in surprise. "Sure thing, we were going to go to bed anyway." Sam replied with a smile.

"Thanks. Listen I'm sorry for being such a bitch. We're having some trouble adjusting." Kendra replied with a half smile.

"Thats ok, it takes some time to get used to the changes. We understand." Joey assured.

Kendra smiled and Sam stood and moved over to her bunk.  Joey took off his tshirt and pants, laying down on his bunk. The lights went out over their two bunks. Kendra knew that they were sleeping together, she'd seen them but she'd decided to not mention it out of politeness.

Kendra moved over to the basin and, after double checking that the cell door was closed, stripped off her clothing. She looked at their body in the mirror. Her side still looked almost the same as before. She could turn to the side and pretend it was normal. Her breast was larger than it had been but other than that, looked the same. On the other side of her body was Terry's side. It looked the same as she remembered it, toned and muscular with tattoos. She ran her feminine fingers across Terry's chest. The duel sensation of feeling his strong chest under her fingertips and feeling her fingertips on her muscular chest was strange but it still excited her. She thought back to before she shared his body. How sexy she found him. How much she loved to feel of his skin against her. How his strong arms would hold her.

Kendra began to wash their body down with warm water. The feeling was electric and before she knew it, she was becoming aroused. This was a whole new feeling for Kendra. Feeling her cock become stiff and jut out from her body was very alien. She finished washing herself and enjoying the feelings of the touch of the sponge on her bare flesh. For the first time since the physical after their violation. She could see Terry's cock erect and sticking out of her body just above her vagina. Her vagina could clearly be seen in the mirror, glistening under her new appendage. The doctor had told them that they still had one testical and one ovary, but they were now both housed inside their shared body. Terry had been very upset at what he saw as 'loosing his balls', no matter how much the doctor explained that he'd only lost one.

Kendra felt the pressure of her throbbing cock, but also the warm wet feeling of her pussy becoming moist. She finished at the basin, turned out the light and went to bed. She lay there thinking about what had happened in the last month.  She never thought that she would end up in prison, especially not as a half man/half woman freak. She rolled over and stared into the darkness. They had found that finding a comfortable position for sleeping was a little tricky. If they slept on their side either Terry's side would squash Kendra's smaller frame and they would be in pain when they woke up or Kendra's large breast would hang down and be sore by the next morning. Trying to get Terry to wear the bra that they needed now was almost impossible at the best of time but wearing it while in bed had been a non-starter. So Kendra rolled their body onto their back and tried to empty her mind to sleep.

As she lay there she heard movement from Sam's bunk. She looked over and in the low light of the cell she saw Sam quietly pad across the floor and climb into bed with Joey. She heard a brief whisper and some giggling. She couldn't see the what was happening at first but as the noises became more passionate the sheet pulled back slightly and Kendra could see Joey had Sam's cock nose in his mouth and was sucking it with gusto. Sam was moaning with pleasure with her eyes rolled back in her head.

A part of Kendra was disgusted to see these two having sex, the idea that these freaks still found each other attractive was unbelievable. But the longer she watched, she found herself looking past the physical changes and just saw to imperfect people finding solace in each others arms. The sounds were becoming more urgent. Kendra found herself becoming aroused again and her cock stiffening under the oversize t shirt she wore. She slowly reached down and began to stroke her manhood like she had done so many times before to Terry. The pleasure and pressure was already building in her groin, a very different feeling from becoming aroused with just her vagina. It felt very nice.

On the other side of the room Sam pulled her stiff cock out of Joey's mouth, climbed to her hands and knees and turned around into a 69 position. Kendra could just about make out what was happening as Sam slid her cock-nose into Joey's pussy at the same time as she took his erect cock in her mouth. At the other end Joey began to lick and tease Sam's pussy. Kendra couldn't help thinking that these two had literally been made for each other. The sound of their sex and moans of pleasure increased Kendra's level of arousal. She tugged faster on her dick and using Terry's hand began to play with her breast.

The pleasure was coming to a climax when Terry's hand stopped responding to her, stopped squeezing her boob and began to pinch her nipple.

"Terry?" Kendra whispered.

"Yes, I think you getting so turned on woke me up" Terry whispered in reply.

"I'm....I'm sorry, I didn't mean...." Kendra stammered as she pulled her hand away from their cock.

"It's ok. I feel it too. Keep going." Terry said and slid his hand down to their soaking wet pussy.

The feeling of Terry slipping his fingers inside them was amazing and for a moment took their breath away. But Kendra returned to stroking their cock at the same speed as Terry slid his fingers in and out of their snatch. The pleasure was building to climax and Kendra began to moan softly. Suddenly a massive orgasm washed over Tendra. Their cock sprayed a string of sticky cum across their stomach and up over their breast.

"Oh, fuck me!!" Terry cried out as her experienced his first female orgasm.

Sam and Joey froze for a moment but then the sound of giggling began from their side of the cell.

"Welcome to the party." Sam laughed. Then there was a sudden gasp from Joey as Sam slipped her cock back in to his aching pussy and the pair continued to fuck.

"That was incredible" Kendra whispered.

"I've never felt anything like that before." Terry conceded.

"Well, there's more where that comes from. Let me show you." Kendra replied and slowly began to slide her fingers up and down the outer lips of their pussy.

Terry was suddenly lost again in the pleasure coming from their body. This was going to take some getting used to but he had to admit that this was a nice bonus.

Holly.

Holly was sitting on a chair in the cell staring at herself in the mirror. She didn't enjoy the view but it was either this or face the cell door and risk the whole prison getting a free show. She watched as Kat milked her udder into a steel bucket. The feeling of relief was growing as her udders emptied. She was using a hand operated breast pump to empty her breasts. She had found that when she was full, which was about twice a day, it was very uncomfortable but once some of the pressure had been relived, the feeling of being milked was very close to erotic.

"I think you're producing more milk than last week." Kat said absent mindedly.

Holly tore herself from gazing at her reflection for a moment. "Yeah? I thought they felt heavier the last couple of days."

"Definitely, We might need another bucket to empty you tomorrow, this one is getting close to full." Kat said as she looked down into the bucket full of milk.

"Yeah, I had to get up last night and milk myself a little, just to release some of the pressure so that I could sleep." Holly replied as her eyes began to fill with tears. "Do you think they'll ever stop growing?"

"Yeah, I'm sure they will. Don't cry, we've all been there. Plus, you know Steve said he would help you change back to normal when you get out of here." Kat soothed.

"I'm sorry, I"m just so emotional these days. The doctor said it is because of the hormones that my body now produces to stimulate milk production." Holly said as she wiped her eyes.

"Its ok, honey. Did they say if there's any chance of getting a milking machine for you?" Kat asked hopefully. Milking Holly had become somewhat of a hot potato. No one wanted to be left holding it. Holly couldn't milk herself properly so one of the others had to help. Steve's massive breasts got in the way and he kept knocking over the bucket. Holly said Claire's hands were too rough and made her teats hurt. It made Kat's hands hurt but she was the only one in a position to help her so she just tried to tough it out.

"They said no. It could be a security risk apparently." Holly sighed.

"Shit." Kat swore.

"On the plus side, I think I'm empty now." Holly said.

Kat took off her rubber gloves and put plastic wrap over the bucket. Holly stood up and put her bra back on. It felt nice to have some support again. She stretched her back, it felt so nice to not be weighed down by her udders. She looked at herself again in the mirror. Before she got transformed, Holly had always wondered what it would be like to have big bouncy boobs like a stripper. she would never have gone through with surgery but she had been curious. Now that she had her massive 34FF breasts she wishes she had never found out. She reached up and jiggled them into position in her bra cups. She knew they would be overflowing with milk within a few hours.

She looked down at her sagging udder. This was what upset her the most. She had spent so much time and effort to keep a slim, fit body and now it was destroyed. Her once tight tummy was replaced with this fat, sack of skin with its 4 grotesque teats. Right now because it was empty, it was just an eyesore but when it was full she could barely walk, waddling around the prison like a pregnant woman.

She pulled on her prison dress, it barely hid her new body. At least with it on and her udders empty she just looked like a busty woman with a pot belly. Unless you were paying attention and noticed the horns and tail. Holly reached up and touched her horns. out of every thing that had changed she hated them the least. They were actually quite cute, she had to admit.

There was a banging on the cell door.

Holly heard Kat open it. "And what the fuck do you want, you little piece of shit?" Kat demanded.

A young girl push past Kat and into the cell. "Please, I need to see Holly. I need your help". The voice was familiar but it was the accent that gave the intruder away. It was Sanchez. She stood in the middle of the room, red faced and out of breath, breasts heaving, almost bursting from her tight, revealing top.

"What the fuck are you doing in my cell?" Holly demanded, suddenly filled with rage.

"You have to help me, everyone is after me. I think they're going to rape me if I don't hide." Sanchez cried, tears running down her face.

"Are you out of your mind? You want me to help you after you did this to me?" Holly yells, motioning down to her changed body.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I was a terrible man, I know. But now I'm a defenseless girl. You wouldn't let a defenseless girl get raped, right? You're good people. I've seen it!" Sanchez pleaded.

"Honestly, If I had gotten the right equipment from my violation, I'd rape you myself!" Holly yelled into Sanchez face. The girl burst into tears and collapsed on the floor.

Holly was suddenly sickened by what she had just said. She would never do that, even to someone she hated as much as Sanchez. Then she realized that she had to help her or she would be just as guilty as the ones who did the raping.

"Why can't you take care of yourself?" Kat demanded. "You're a rough, tough gangster, right?"

"I don't know, ever since the transformation, I'm scared. It's like I'm loosing who I am. I can normally think my was around people but I'm so terrified of being attacked that I can't think straight. One of my old gang attacked me in my cell and I hit him with a big book so hard it knocked him out but then I felt so bad for hurting him I stuck around to try and help him instead of running. When he came to, I almost didn't escape. I'm not that stupid to do something like that but I felt....guilty....for hitting him. The change had fucked my head up." Sanchez explained through sobs.

"So, you've grown a conscious now?" Holly scoffed.

"Wait, I've heard of this." Kat said, "It's rare but I've heard that sometimes the violation effects the persons mind too. Over writes the personality as well as the body. It's like a one in a million chance though. He could be lying."

"I don't know. I've never felt like this before. I never cared, but now I have nightmares about the terrible things I've done to people." The girl cried.

Holly looked at Kat, who shrugged.

"Ok, We'll hide you but only because its the right thing to do. I still don't like you and I certainly don't trust you so don't expect friendly chit-chat." Holly said.

Sanchez just nodded as she looked down at the floor.

"Go and clean yourself up and then sit in that chair, quietly. Any funny business and you're on your own. Got it?" Holly instructed.

"I understand" Sanchez said.

Claire.

Claire was in a pretty good mood. Ever since the discovery of Steve's hidden talent she had been much happier. The loss of her cute little body had upset her more than she let on but now she knew that she would be able to get her body back when she left, life was great again.

She was daydreaming about what she was going to do once she was out of here. The sound of the running water muffling her ears. suddenly she felt a hand on her ass. She whipped around to find a cute little brown haired girl standing behind her.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked in her rumbling tone.

"Actually, I was hoping you'd be doing me, big guy." The girl replied with a seductive smile. Her eyes ran hungrily down Claire's glistening muscled body and came to rest on the pussy between her legs. "Aww shit, Sorry honey but I see you don't have what I need after all."

"I'm afraid not, sweet cheeks." Claire smiled and held her hand out. "I'm Claire."

The girl shook her hand, "I'm Tracy. I'm new here."

"I can see that. It's not that smart to be sneaking up on people in the showers and if you get caught by the guard doing this, you'll be in trouble." Claire said.

Tracy snorted "Fuck the guards. There's not a man alive that I can't wrap around my little finger." The girl motioned down to her sexy little body.

"Wow, you are new." Claire laughed.

"I might be new but I know where my talents lay." Tracy flashed a radiant smile, bent over slightly and shook her ample boobs.

"Haha! I think we're going to get on after all, Tracy" Claire laughed.

Suddenly the door opened and a Guard walked in.

"Everything, ok in here" The guard smiled.

"Yeah, everything's fine thanks." Claire smiled back to the guard.

Tracy tutted disappointingly. "Shouldn't you knock or something?"

The guard bristled. "No, I shouldn't. The point is to check you're not up to no good. that's doesn't work if you have enough time to stop whatever you're doing, does it?"

"How convenient for you." Tracy sneered.

"Hey, don't be rude. He's just doing his job." Claire tried nervously.

"His job? Perving on girls in the shower?" Tracy snorted.

The guard finished talking in to his walky-talky. "Well, you've just talked your way into a violation, big mouth." The guard said as he took another step into the room allowing the door to close behind him.

Tracy misunderstood the movement and ducked behind Claire's massive frame for protection. She knelt down behind her with her hands on Claire's hips so she could keep her between the guard and her.

The guard looked confused, having never had the intention of attacking the little smart mouth.

Claire tried to turn back and look down at the girl crouching behind her. "He's not going to hit you, Tracy. The violation comes from the..."

"Ouch!!" Tracy yelped in surprise. She then tried to move her hands off of Claire's hips to rub her sore ankle but she found she couldn't move. "What the fuck?"

"Hey, whats happening?" Claire asked the guard in panic.

"I'm not sure. Sometimes this happens but it's usually when both inmates get violated together while touching. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do now." The guard replied with genuine regret in his voice.

Tracy was struggling to pull her hands away from Claire but the were just getting shorter and shorter. Pulling her head closer to Claire's ass. "Help me! Whats happening?" Tracy cried.

"This is how they punish you in here, stupid! And now you've got me caught up in your shit." Claire angrily yelled at the scared girl that was now merging with her ass.

"I'm sorry. I didn't understand, make it stop!" Tracy sobbed as her head was pressed against Claire's ass and began to merge.

There were a few mumbled, panic'd cries but then Tracy's head had been totally absorbed followed by her shoulders. Tracy's breasts sank back into what was her torso.

Claire could now feel the panic coming from Tracy as she continued to change. She felt a pain in all four of her legs as her knee bent and popped into a new shape. she lost sensation in her toes when she grew a hoof on each of her feet. Claire looked across the shower room at the mirror, now looked more like a horse from the waist down. She was a centaur. She'd seen pictures of the half horse men in books but now she looked exactly like one except with Tracy's perfect skin instead of a horse's fur. As she thought this she felt the tingle of the transformation compound flow up her chest. She felt a tickle in her groin and reached down to find her vagina closing up, leaving her with a flat empty space between her legs. The tingling in her chest continued. In the mirror she saw her skin softened and the tone darkened slightly to match Tracy's. She could also see that she was loosing muscle mass, slimming down. A smile spread across her, now rounder, face as she realized that her body was becoming feminine again. She watched as her hands slimmed back down to normal again. A tickle in her chest made her look down and she squeaked in joy as she watched her pectorals swell and develop into ample sized breasts. She jumped a little and watched them jiggle. Tears of joy ran down her face as she gazed on her new body in the mirror. She was now around 6' tall, athletic, dark haired centaur woman with an ample bosom.  She had a moment of panic she remembered her vagina had disappeared. She slowly maneuvered herself so that she could see her new ass in the mirror. Claire now had Tracy's beautiful ass behind her, perfect round butt cheeks and nestled between her legs a perfect pink vagina. Claire was about to reach for it when the guard spoke again.

"I'm truly sorry. I had no idea that would happen. I'll take you over to the Doc and then I'll bring you the paperwork to make a complaint. It's only fair." He said as he averted his gaze from the sexy naked centaur.

"Are you kidding?!? Look at me!" Claire exclaimed as she fondled her new breasts. "I'm beautiful again. Thank you, thank you so much."

"What? You're not mad?" The guard asked in surprise.

"Mad? Hell no! If I wasn't in prison right now I would fuck your brains out to thank you!" Claire beamed.

"Well, thank you but I prefer my women to be men." The guard gave a conspiratorial wink. "What happened to the other girl?"

"She's here, sort of. I can't seem to communicate with her but I have her memories. I think you might have done her a favor, from the looks of things, she wasn't the smartest button in the box, she'd have gotten in to a lot of trouble here. She actually feels like she's quite happy now. And I remember she really likes horses."

They both laughed.

"Ok, well, lets go to the Doctor and get you checked out. Can you walk ok?" The guard asked.

Claire tried a few tentative steps but was soon confident on her four new feet. She followed the guard out of the shower after wrapping a few towels around her to try and cover herself a little and followed the guard down to the medical bay.

Holly.

"What's really weird is that her accent is changing. Have you noticed?" Steve said as the spoke over breakfast.

"I know, right?" Kat said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah, she always had that Mexican gangster thing going on and now she's starting to sound more like an airhead California surfer chick." Steve chuckled.

"Like, who are you talking about?" Sanchez asked from the other end of the table.

"No-one, you don't know them" Kat replied quickly.

"O.M.G. you guys are such bitches. I might know them, you don't know." Sanchez shot back.

"Sanchez. They're talking about Sanchez." Holly exclaimed.

"Er....Yeah, like, I don't know them. But I might have!" Sanchez mumbled.

The three friends looked around at each other in shock. Steve raised and eyebrow in a question to Holly.

"She stopped answering to Sanchez about two days ago. I don't think she has any idea who she was, or is." Holly explained.

"So what's her name now?" Kat asked.

"I don't know, I've just been saying 'hey you' and she responds." Holly said.

"Hey, what's your name again?" Steve called up to Sanchez.

Sanchez scrunched her forehead in thought and then confusion. "Don't be a bitch, Stevie. You know my name" Sanchez said finally.

"Er, yeah. Of course I do...." Steve got a wicked grin on his face and then finished his thought, "...Becky."

"Right! Becky, you're so mean pretending you forgot my name!" Sanchez rebuked.

Holly almost sprayed her coffee over the table. "Becky?" She coughed.

"Yes?" Sanchez responded.

"What? She looks like a Becky." Steve argued.

"Or a Tiffany. Or a Brittany." Kat laughed.

"Oh crap. I guess we can't keep calling her Sanchez if she doesn't even remember who she was." Holly sighed.

"Hey Becky, what are you in here for?" Kat asked.

Becky thought about it for a moment. "I don't really remember. I probably forgot to do some of the homework or something."

"Homework? Where do you think we are?" Steve asked.

"What? Like, we're in detention hall. Obviously." Becky teased. "You're such an airhead, Stevie. Do those thing interfere with your thinking?" She motioned to Steve's huge breasts resting on the table.

"I think we should take her to the medical bay" Holly said.

After hours waiting at the medical bay with Sanchez/Becky the door suddenly opened and the warden came in. Holly, Kat, Steve and Claire, who had met them at the med bay, started to look very nervous.

A Doctor appeared behind the warden. "The results of prisoner Sanchez' tests are very unusual so I've had to consult with the Warden." The Doctor said.

"Is she ok?" Kat asked.

"Physically she is in excellent health. But the brain scan shows, when compared to earlier scans, something very odd." The Doctor explained. "It seems that the compound had almost totally rewired Prisoner Sanchez' brain. It looks as if it has regressed and 'cleaned' itself for want of a better term."

"But what does that mean?' Holly pressed.

"Well, basically, when Sanchez came here he had many issues. He was a violent sociopath with psychotic tenancies. It seems like the compound had removed those issues but it has also almost totally wiped her memory. We're dealing with a totally new person here. The old Sanchez...doesn't exist anymore."

The Warden stepped forward. "This is a unique situation, obviously. Does the new Sanchez have to complete the old Sanchez' sentence? That is just one of the many questions we face. You inmates seem to have taken it upon yourselves to look after Sanchez for some reason, despite a number of issues involving clashes between you and the old Sanchez. I would like to think that you have good motives and so, because I have no other choice, I am giving you the responsibly to looking after the new Sanchez until we work out what to do with him...or rather, her"

"What? But we already have jobs in the prison. What about them?" Steve protested.

"You will be relieved of those duties for the moment. You will all be made Trustees with all the perks of the position. Sanchez..."

"Becky." Holly corrected.

"Becky? Ok, Becky will be housed with you." The Warden continued,  "Claire and Tracy will be moved to a double cell next door. Becky will have her bracelet turned off because she isn't able to understand her present situation and it wouldn't be fair to let her stumble into a violation in her current condition. When we work out what to do with her we'll let you know. Just keep her out of trouble."

The group nodded their agreement to the solution and the Warden turned and left the room.

As the Doctor was following the warden, Steve called out "What about the accent? Why has her accent changed?"

The Doctor looked puzzled for a moment but then answered, "She watches a lot of teen dramas on TV, have you noticed? Maybe he brain picked it up from there as it was 'fixing' itself." He then turned and left the room.

Another door opened and Becky came rushing out. She ran over to Holly and wrapped her arms around Holly, squashing her swollen breast and udder. Holly huffed with surprise.

"Guess what, mom. The Doctor says I'm perfectly health and we can go home" Becky gushed in a perfect So-Cal Valley girl accent.

"What?" Holly exclaimed as she tried to wrestle away from Becky's hug. "I'm not your mom."

Becky just laughed and then hugged the rest of the group in turn. The group just looked at each other with a 'are you serious?' expression.

"I guess we'll head 'home' then." Steve said as he heaved his voluptuous body out of the chair he was sitting in.

"So did they explain what is going on with you?" Kat asked Becky.

"Oh yeah,  they said everything looked great and I was like a brand new person!"Becky grinned. "That's nice of them, huh?"

"Do you know who Sanchez is now?" Holly asked.

Becky smiled. "Of course, I am. Becky Sanchez."

Holly sighed. "Ok, as long as we have that sorted out"

As they left the Medical bay Holly wondered how she had ended up as the carer to a girl who used to be the man who tried to rape her and got her turned into a cow-girl. It seemed totally unfair to Holly but at the same time, if it was true about Becky being a totally new person it felt wrong to abandon her in the prison.  So she was stuck playing mother hen, or rather cow, to a clueless teenager surrounded by some of the most dangerous people in the country.

As she waddled back to the cell with the others she decided that she was just looking forward to being milked.

Wow! I had no idea this had been posted here! Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Life has gotten in the way recently but I hope to write more soon.

I hope you post some stuff here, I really like your various styles of transformation.  Both The Prison and TMF - The Offer are fun reads.  Are your other stories posted somewhere else now that tf-media is gone?

I'm surprised I didn't see this story back when it was posted years ago, but I'm glad I finally have. It's really interesting, with a nice mix of drama, comedy and body horror and all the main characters are likeable and sound like fun people to hang around with. Holly kind of reminds me of Piper from 'Orange is the New Black', except not a stuck up rich bitch. I'm interested in seeing what happens with Steve's ability, what will happen to Becky (is she staying a teen or fully regressing in age?), how far the relationship between Joey and Sam will go (they're a cute couple) and if anyone will actually leave Draftbrook the same way they arrived.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Too bad there's scat thrown in the middle of it.
Some tags would've been nice.

Tf-media is no longer running so you can't read the originals anymore but the author, Ryanna, is still active on fictionmania. Here's a link to author pagehttp://fictionmania.tv/searchdisplay/au … ?word=5321