Topic: Magic of Perversion: Alex and Morrigan

link: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/cid/1337573

You are a male college student who is walking back to your dorm one day when you find a curious black orb by your doorstep. After touching it, you are turned into a goddess and you gain the ability to morph, swap, change, transform, and detach anyone anyway you want.

Main Characters:

*Alex (You) = Main character, always the POV character
*Morrigan: Your lesbian friend and roommate, you get along well
*Gordon: Your best-friend, a nice guy you get along with
*Emily: stalker, creepy girl that believes in magic, jealous of relationship with Morrigan
*Alise: Girl in your English studies that you often fantasize about
*Zeke: Your other friend, working on a computer science degree

You are always the main character, and will always be female more or less. She just can't become a full man (I.E. male in appearance) She will never return to being male as that would mean she wouldn't have the powers. She can however, change the gender of others around her freely.

Please try to add a few sentences, no one word/one sentence additions please. If the additions are too short, I may delete them.

Other than that, have fun and enjoy!

- I give GP for good chapters, must be at least five sentences!

Re: Magic of Perversion: Alex and Morrigan

You are walking back to your on-campus dorm one night when you spot a large, shiny black orb in front of your door. Curious, you go to pick it up and then the world turns black. You lost in a sea of darkness, no sensation other than a light pressure all over your body. You see a light in the distance, and it appears to be coming closer to you. As it approaches, you are able to make out the shape of a woman, clothed in flowing silks. She floats close to and you are able to see that she is no ordinary woman. She seems to positively glow with energy, a radiance of light surrounding her. She is magnificent, as if the word were created to define her alone. Her body is beautiful and curvaceous, but you notice something off about her, and that would be the giant dick resting between her thighs. You can't help but stare in wonder at this strange and astounding sight before. You are snapped out of you stupor when she speaks to you in a voice like golden silk, "I have found you at last," her voice is sultry and it echoes in your head, "you will be the one to succeed my power."

"What!" you ask incredulously. Is she saying what you think she's saying.

"What I speak is true mortal, for too long have I been imprisoned in this cage of human design. They feared my gift, the sorcerers of your past, and they saw fit to bind me here." she pauses, then continues, "But now the time has come, their bonds are weak with the passage of time, for they could not bind me forever. However, I have grown weak and tired as well, and I wish to finally attain peace, but I do not wish for my legacy to end there, so I have searched for a suitable replacement and you are the one I have chosen. You meet all the qualities that I desire in a successor, and I believe that you will use my power correctly. Of course, how that is done is for you to figure out." she says with a smirk.

"But-," you begin to say, but she pushes a finger against you lips to silence you.

"You have no choice in the matter, I;m afraid. You are going to continue in my steps whether you want to or not. Although I am sure you will come to love it eventually. You will transform, you will change, you will pervert. This is your destiny, now accept it." and with that she cackles as she glides up to your face and shoves her dick in your mouth. Your whole world goes white.

You wake up with a shock. Was it a dream?, you think to yourself. You stand up and feel a strange shift in your gravity. As your vision clears you notice one thing first and foremost, there are two mounds underneath your shirt. You frantically reach underneath your shirt and confirm that they are real. The pleasure you feel from this is unmistakable. Panicking, you reach down to confirm what you already expected, you have a pussy down there now. You rush into your room, thankful that Morrigan hadn't returned from her weekend at her parent's house yet. Opening the door with shaky hands, you find her head mirror under her bed. You look at yourself and it is not your face that is reflected in the mirror. It is an entirely new, entirely female one. Your face is beautiful, easily model material, it's beautiful enough to catch any guy, and a lot a of girls too. Your hair falls down to your shoulder blades in straight dark red locks that have a dazzling sheen in the light of your bedroom. You body is nothing to scoff at either. Your skin is a pale white white, making you look more like an elf than a human. Your breasts are practically bursting out of your top, they must be C-cups at least. The rest of you body is filled out in a shapely and athletic manor, and when you lift you shirt up yo see that you have a decent amount of muscle tone. Also, thankfully, your still around your same height of 5'11". Altogether, you'd have to say you were hot. Really hot...

While you were admiring yourself, you failed to notice that the door was open, and your roommate had returned. Morrigan was a cute girl, at 5'7" with a slim body, short raven hair, b-cup breasts and a nordic facial structure, she was the envy of many of the girls in your dorm, and many of the boys were jealous that you got to room with her. She stood there looking at you with impatience. "Well, aren't you going to say hello, or are you too busy checking yourself out?" she says in a mocking tone. She smiles and gives you a hug before she flops down on her bed.

You are aghast. Did she not notice? You speak up, "Uh, Morrigan, does anything seem different to you?"

"No, not that I cans see. Did you get a haircut maybe?"

"Uh yeah, I got it cut a little longer," you say, and you both start laughing. Apparently, reality has shifted so that everyone remembers you always being this way. Then you remember that the goddess said that you would have powers. Sitting down on your own bed you decide to...

Chapter 2: Turn her into just her lower half

The two of you decide to go to sleep as you both have had a long night. Not really caring about appearances, and still a little daunted by you new female body, you plop onto your bed without taking off your clothes, ready to sleep and figure this new body out tomorrow. You turn to say goodnight to Morrigan, but bite your tongue when you see that she is sleeping in just her underwear, a set of black panties and bra. She mumbles "night", to you, and pulls her covers over her. However, her ass is poking out from the blanket. You cannot help but stare, after all, she was an avid jogger and bicyclist so her butt was nicely toned. You try to shake it out of your mind, but your gave just keeps coming back to it, and although you finally found sleep after half an hour of deliberation, you found yourself continually returning your gaze to her curvacious backside. All that night, your thoughts were of here ass, caressing it, biting it, eating her out, even penetrating her (although that would be a little harder now...).

You wake up a couple of minutes before your alarm goes off, likely from your fretful sleep. Trying to sleep while horny never works out well, especially when you have a hot roommate! You sit up and rub the sleep out of your eyes. You let out a yawn, and stand up to stretch. Almost fully awake now, you look at Morrigan's bed, her ass still partially reveled by the blankets. "Morrigan, it's time to get up. You want to grab some breakfast?

"Mnmm, yeah, I guess so. Just let me get up." she mumbles, although it is a bit muffled. Probably just the sheets covering her face.

You watch her legs shift, setting her feet on the floor, and that is when you are absolutely certain that you are still dreaming. Morrigan is there all right, standing in front of you, except that not 'all' of Morrigan is there. Morrigan only exists from the belly button down. You pinch yourself, wincing at the pain. Apparently, this is not a dream, and well, you are still a girl so this fits pretty well in line with your new weird, but still, this is just too weird. You pause, mouth agape, then manage to spit out, "Uhm, Morrigan, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine, but these panties are in my way and it's hard to speak."

"....what?"

"Yeah, I put them on to keep warm, but now they are just a hindrance. Could you please take the off? Thanks!" she says with a little hop. It's kinda cute, you think to yourself.

"O-okay."

You reach over and pull her black panties down, only to pause as you stare at her blushing pink pussy. You shake your head and pull her panties all the way off, making sure she doesn't trip when she pulls her feet out.

"Thanks!", she chrips. You note that when she does this her vagina mo- holy shit her vagina is her mouth and she-
You squint at her, and slowly ask, "Are you okay, do you fell, er, different?"

"No, why do you ask? Is the something on my face."

No, you think, Shockingly there isn't, not even a face. Haha.

"No, I was just wondering."

"Oh, you're so sweet!"

She comes over and hugs you, her bare pussy rubbing up against your thigh.

"Well, let's get dressed and grab some breakfast, I am starvin'!"

Deciding to go along with it, at least until you can figure out just what the hell has happened. Maybe what that woman said to you has something to do with this?

Chapter 3: Get dressed and have a very awkward breakfast
an addition by: Blakgers

You quickly get dressed and go to the kitchen. You grab some bread and some cheese and make yourself breakfast. You then move to the living area to eat.
You sit down on the couch. Just as you take a bit of your bread Morrigan comes in.
She's pushing a chair out in from of here. "We're having breakfast in the living room and you don't even move my chair." She says half jokingly from her pussy. He vaginal lips moving like that still cause you to stare at her.
You then look at the chair. There is a pump at the bottom and something is sticking out at the top. You put your sandwich back on your plate as Morrigan turns to sit on the chair.
You suddenly realize what you're looking at. It's a feeding chair with a large dildo on top!
Morrigan slowly sits herself down on the dildo. You hear muffled moans coming from between her legs. The machine pumps up and down as she slowly feeds on whatever that chair contains.

As she moves along in the rhythm of the machine you feel your own hunger leaving you. You do however feel a heat emanating from between your legs. The spectacle is starting to arouse you.

You can't help but become a little wet from the obscene show playing out before you, your roommate's lower half humping a dildo right in front of you. You turn away from her abashedly, color rising on your cheeks. This was turning you on to much! any more of this ad you were going.... The things you would do to her! The thought rips through your brain, setting your emotions and libido on fire.

Since when were you this perverted, this bizarre. Images of hermaphrodites and concubines, monstrous beauties and taboo pleasures flood your mind. You close your eyes and concentrate and are able to regain a modicum of self reservation. Calming down, you think think you know what is going on. That lady last night must have done more than just change you into sex goddess. Now you were thinking like one too!

Quickly, before anything worse happens, you turn back to Morrigan, who is happily slurping up the rest of her 'breakfast', and think very hard about her returning to normal. You have the image of her in your head, and you will it to be, but your concentration falters. You are thinking of Morrigan, but your also thinking about her pussy, the way she talked from it, the way her lips looked so seductive, so plump, so...

NO! You clech your eyes shut and push that to the back of your mind and really concentrate on just keeping her normal! You feel the magic course through you, its warmth indicating that it is working. You slowly open your eyes to see a full bodied Morrigan, clothed even (although they were last night's clothes as that is the image you were thinking of). You breath a sigh of relief, only to choke it down when you look up at Morrigan.

Yes, did have a full body once more, but your concentration was apparently flawed from your lust. On Morrigan's face, were her mouth and nose should have been, now sits her salivating pussy. A drip of her honey lands on her bosom as you gape at her.

You snap and lunge at her, your mouth connecting with her 'mouth'. Hunching over her toppled form, you begin to furiously lick and suck the the slick pussy on her face. However, you quickly pull away, horrified at what you have done. Morrigan, however...

Chapter 5: She grabs your head to bring you in for another...

Just as you pull back Morrigan grabs your shoulders and pulls you back. "That felt divine." She slobbers through her pussy mouth. "My mouth is burning, I need something to fill it with." She pushes her pussy against your mouth, the scent of her cunt penetrates your nose. Overcome with aroussal you plunge your tongue back in.
As you kiss her, Morrigan's hand moves down into your panties. She obviously knows the female body better than you as you feel her fingers touching you in all the right places down below.
Both shiver at the same time as an orgasm hits them.
As you lay there panting you review the strange day you've been having so far in your head and consider the implications. Just then you notice the clock. You need to get going.

You nudge Morrigan. "Look at the time!" Morrigan, as far as her soaking wet pussymouth allows it, gasps. "We're going to be late."
At least that's what you imagine she just said. With her mouth still wet with lubricants you can't understand a word she's just said.

You quickly change your underwear, toss the dishes in the sink and get your bag. You meet Morrigan in the hallway. Her slitmouth still proudly in the center of her face. You consider changing her back, but maybe it's the guy still inside of you or maybe it's the sex goddess' influence, at any rate you feel that it looks hot on her. More women should have this.
"What are you staring at, let's go!" Her mouth had apparently gotten rid of the excess fluids. You could now understand her again.

Together you quickly go to the busstation.

You and Morrigan just barely manage to catch the morning bus to the university, arriving just seconds before it was about to leave. Thankfully, the driver saw the two of you and stopped long enough for the two of you to hop in. Tired and slightly out of breath, the two of you take your seats near the back of the bus. The bus itself was quite clean, and was one of the many shuttles used in your university town to access the campus from the apartments. As such, the bus was usually full of students and today was no different. The bus was packed with men and women alike, and you two were lucky that there was room enough for you to sit down together.

As you sat there next to Morgan, you realized that no one had said anything about her very different mouth. In fact, people were hardly even looking over at the two of you, and were more interested in their conversations than the girl with a pussy on her face. While Morrigan's head was turned away from you as she watched the scenery pass by, you tapped the girl next to you on her shoulder and asked her if anything about you or your friend looked amiss. She looked at you funny as she did not notice anything amiss, although she did note that Morrigan had a nice looking shirt, and that you should get some prettier clothes. You brushed off the remark and turned back to Morrigan. She was lost in thought as she stared out the window, but you snapped her out of it by tapping her shoulder to grab her attention.

"Morrigan, don't you think it's weird that you have a vagina on your face, as well as one down below?"

She gave you a curious look and replied, "No, I've always been this way. Are you ok?"

"Well, mostly. But seriously, you weren't like this before, I did this too you."

"Uh huh, and I was the first man on the moon."

You struggled to find a way to make her understand. It just didn't make sense that everyone should think this was normal. However, maybe if you concentrated, you could make her see. You felt the power inside you tingle once more, in the middle of your chest is were is seemed to resonate. You channeled the power into your arm and could feel the current of the arcane energies coursing through your muscles. It all coalesced into your hand, were a warm purple glow exuded from your palm. You pressed your palm against her forehead and for a second the light stayed within your palm, then it jumped onto her forehead and into her body. Morrigan sat motionless and for a second her eyes glowed with that same eerie light. Then she turned to you and was about to scream before you vanished her mouth pussy altogether, thus avoiding a scene.

She thumped and bashed her arms against you and at the same time frantically searched for her mouth. You ushered words of comfort to her, trying to calm her down, telling her that everything would be okay. That you would give her mouth back if she would just calm down. It took a little while, but eventually she did, but not before leaving a couple of decent bruises on your arms and chest. Now she simply glared at you. Admittedly, you were a little hesitant to give her her mouth back, but she was your friend and if anyone should know the truth, it should be her. On her face, a bulge formed and split into two distinct halves which became her original pair of lips.

She got in close so that no one on the bus could hear the two of you. "Okay, how the fuck did you do that? And why did you do that to me? And...and...why are you a girl?!"

You fumbled a bit at the start of your reply, but the words soon came out. You took a deep breath and said, "Okay, so last night this wired orb thing was in front of the door, I touched it and inside was this sex goddess and she gave me all of her powers and changed me into a girl for some reason. I can't turn all the way back into a man, I know that, but I am still the same person on the inside, you have to believe me about that. Then, before we went to sleep and I just couldn't go to sleep and you were there so I...kinda tried out my powers on you. And then you came onto me and I couldn't really help myself it just felt so right and now here we are and I'm so sorry Morrigan, I really am."

She had her arms crossed and was just staring at you with a poker face that made you just a little uneasy. It was hard to tell if she was mad or merely contemplating, but it was unnerving nonetheless. Thankfully thought, she spoke.

"I guess I'm not really that mad at you, although I should be. And you know, I didn't really hate it. I actually sort of enjoy that thing. I'm just a little surprised and hurt that you didn't tell me earlier."

You just sat there, mouth agape.

"And as for you being a girl, you sure turned into a pretty one. I'll tell you what, I'll forgive you if you do two things for me."

"Sure, anything!"

"One, you let me choose some transformations whenever I like, no matter what."

"Yeah, I can do that, I'll change whoever however for you."

"Great," she said with a big smile, "And second, you have to become my girlfriend," She said right before grabbing your head and bringing you in for a wet, and most notably, normal kiss. She released her firm grip on your mouth after a about a minute and let you catch your breath. Damn she's good at this, you thought. you then kissed her back and replied, "I think I can live with those terms."

"I'm glad we could agree on those terms Alex." she giggled in delight, then wrapped her arm around yours. "So, how about we test out that first term, hmm?"

"Of course! So what do you want to do?"

"Hmm," she rubbed her chin as she contemplated, "Let's start with something vanilla. Why don't you turn all of these people on the buss into a bunch of well endowed dickgirls?"

You were a little shocked to say the least, "Wait, how is that at all vanilla?"

"Because what i want to do after that makes it look normal." she replied with mischievous tone in her voice.

"Well, alright, but I'll have you know that I love the way you think." And with that you started to transform all of the students on the bus. Each and everyone one of them turned into a busty and well endowed futanari, although their hair styles and clothes remained the same. Soon, the bus was filled with a plethora of dick-girls, their huge breasts practically bouncing out of their shirts every time the bus hit a rough spot and their dicks either bulging in their pants or tenting their skirts. Even the bus driver, who was originally a middle aged man, had become a gorgeous blonde bombshell with a dick the size and thickness of a water bottle. Some of the new dick-girls even unzipped their pants so that their new equipment would rip their pants or cause them pain from being so tightly kept.

Morrigan nudged your shoulder and said," Hey, I think you missed a couple." she said as pointed to you and then herself. Not needing to be told twice, both Morrigan and yourself grow new thick foot-long dicks as well a heavy scrotum beneath them while still retaining your pussies. Morrigan eagerly freed hers of her shorts and then did the same to yours so that both of you had you junk out for all to see. She idly stroked yours and hers at the same time as she told you her next transformation. "Okay, now I want you to listen closely. I wan to you change everyone except for you, me, and the bus driver, okay? Good, now I want you to turn make everyone's head detachable at the base of their neck. At the base of their neck, they will each have a clone of their original pussy, and were their necks had attached to their bodies, there will be a clone of their original dicks sans testicles. Got it?" You nodded you head but jerked it a little as she used her thumb to rub the head of your dick.

You prepared to do the transformation, but waited until the timing was perfect. you saw that the bus was about to hit a road bump and thus spotted your opportunity. Just before the bump, you transformed everyone to Morrigan's specifications. As soon as the bus hit the bump, everyone's head popped off of their shoulders and landed all over the bus. In laps, on the floor, one dick-girl even managed to skewer her neck onto the dick of the girl sitting across the way from her. As an added twist to Morrigan's transformation, you made it so that the bodies themselves held the entire consciousness and the heads could then be exchanged and used at will. A Latina girl picked up a black girls head and placed it one her dick neck and immediately used it to begin talking to the heads previous owner, who now had no head to speak of. Another girl, in the front of the bus, picked up her friends head and her own. She then proceed to fuck her own head with her lower cock as she placed her friends head on backwards. Another girl was using her own head to give herself a blow job as she waited for the bus to arrive at the university while the headless dick girl next to her stroked both of her cocks. The bus had turned gone from strange to weird fuck-fest over the course of several seconds and it was really turning you on. You noticed that the girl you had talked to earlier had replaced her head with some Asian girls and was lifting said head up and down on her dick neck. meanwhile, her original head laid before your feet, smiling as her she and her body experienced the same sensations. Morrigan stopped stroking your dicks and reached down to pick the girl's head up, only to then place it upon your cock. She then stood up, careful to maintain her balance as she inserted her shaft into the girls warm mouth all the way to back of her throat were her tip brushed against yours. She began to pump her hips and push on the girls head as she fucked the both of you. The three of you came quickly and messily, and hardly even noticed the that the bus had stopped. You gave the girl her head back and made you way off the bus, careful not to step in any of the mess.

Chapter 7: Go to your classes together (ID #1537243)

"That was soooo hot." Morrigan clings to to you. "Let's go to the computercenter and 'study'." She uses airqoutes as she says study.
You shake your head. "No, let's go to class. You get to pick transformations, but I think class is the best place to do this."
While walking through the busy hallway Morrigan considers your suggestion. "Ok."
Together you walk to the classroom. The door is already closed, the fun at home and in the bus made you late. You can hear the teacher talking on the other side. Morrigan glances at you. You nod and putting on your bravest face you open the door. You step aside so Morrigan can go first. "Ladies first." You smile.
Morrigan snickers and walks into the busy classroom, you follow shortly behind.

The teacher was at the board but he now turned to the new arrivals. The rest of the class stares, except one who yells a redundant "They're late!"
"Why are we late?" The teacher asks as he walks to his desk.
"The bus ran late." You reply.
The teacher gets a small notebook from a drawer in his desk. "Really now?" He opens the book and writes your and Morrigan's name in.

Chapter 8: Morgan wants you to transform him (ID #1537534)
an addition by: bobboled

The two of you take your seats in the back of the class room and open your notebooks to the current chapter. Admittedly, you hated this class, which happened to be Calculus, but you had to take it for your general ed or else you wouldn't be able to advance to your major. However, you took solace in the fact that at least you were able to sit and work with Morrigan during this class and that made it a little bit more bearable. Speaking of Morrigan, she leaned in close to you and grabbed your arm. She whispered to you, all though it would more appropriate to cal it quietly shouting. "Hey, why don't you transform his next? He's an asshole, so why don't you make him one?"

"Oh come, I can't just keep transforming everyone I meet," even though that is exactly what you wanted to do. "I just don't want to let this get out of control, you know?"

"Uh huh," she said as she ribbed you in the chest. "Then let me ask you this; what are the consequences?"

"Well there's th-"

"Let me stop you there. there are no consequences. No one notices out the ordinary, you and I get to indulge in our weird phantasies, and everyone is generally happier too. Like on the bus, right?"

"Huh, you know I hadn't really thought about that. Admittedly I felt a little guilty but when you put it like that-"

"It's exactly like that, so just relax and have some fun."

"You know what, I will! Alright, here we go!"

As the teacher is outlining an introductory problem, he begins to change. In an instant, the middle aged teacher has become a tall, muscular, and big breasted brunette amazonian woman who was testing the limits of her original clothes elasticity. However, her new form would not remain the same for long. Her head disappeared into her body and her clothes vanished as well. Her body then turns around, bends over and spreads her ass-cheeks. Her anus and large pussy are exposed to the entire class, but that is not the shocking part. Just above anus two eyes have appeared, the same color as her originals. Her anus then opens up and then closes, opens then closes again. Finally a voice escapes, a very sultry and seductive feminine voice from her hole. Her tongue pops out and licks her perineum before she begins the lecture anew, talking from her ass to the class while she writes on the board as her breasts and arms are facing away from her new face.

"Nice, but I think she needs a little extra something," she whispers what she wants in your ear, and you grin as you comply.

The blanks spot between the teachers neck bulges forth as seven long thick tentacle cocks emerge from her body. The writhe and wrap around her arms and two even manage to find their way into her wet pussy, but she doesn't allow any to enter her anus so as not to disrupt their lecture. Morrigan gives you a five under the desk, but turns to you again and asks you to...

Chapter 9: genital conjoinment for the entire class

Morrigan turned to you while the newly transformed teacher was engrossed in her lecture and asked, "Hey, can you transform the rest of the class too?"

"I don't see why not. I was kind of thinking about doing it anyway." You leaned and gave her a kiss on her lips, "Is there anything you want specifically?"

"Well, I kind of don't want there to be any more true males, at least here on campus. I just don't most of the male body attractive. Do you?" You shook your head in agreement with her. "Right, so why don't we, just as a general rule transform everyone into a female before we begin to change them." You nodded again. She smiled at you, "Great, then let's begin." Before she had finished her sentence, you had already changed the entire class room which totaled to about thirty students in all, excluding yourselves and the teacher. She was still in the middle of her lesson, her asshole opening and closing lewdly as she lectured her students on imaginary numbers and whatnot. She didn't even notice that the class was now one hundred percent female, and that you had even made it so even the ugliest girl was pretty.

"Awesome, now you pick what happens next," she whispered in your ear. You grinned and got to work. However, in seconds, you had finished, but there did not appear to be any visible changes.

"Done!" you proclaimed, although Morrigan was giving you a skeptical look.

"What do you mean done? You didn't do anything." You put a finger to her mouth to quiet her, then pointed to the girl next to you. She was a twenty something Indian girl who was squirming in her seat, desperately trying to focus on her notes but not quite able to. She put down her pencil and grabbed her left hand. Then, to the surprise of your girlfriend, the Indian girl took her wrist off of her arm. On the end of her hand was a medium sized penis and where her arm ended there was a newly formed vagina. With her hand now detached, she slid her skirt and panties down to her knees, lifted herself from her seat, and then placed her left hand palm down on the seat so that the penis attached to it stuck straight up and aligned with her dripping pussy. She then plunged herself down onto her cock and began to ride it in the middle of class. She started slow but soon picked up her pace, rocking back and forth up and down as she tried to milk the hand/cock combination she was sitting on. She began to moan a little, but she did not want to interrupt the class, so she placed two of her right hand's fingers in her mouth and gently tugged until just like her left hand, her right hand popped off too with the same genital connection. She placed her right hand of her desk, used her fingers to lift her hand's penis up in the air. She bowed her head down and slowly wrapped her lips around her own cock. This muffled her moans quite a bit, but it also intensified her humping of her left hand and she also began to suck on her right hand as well. While she was doing this, her arms, now bereft of hands, but still containing her new pussies began to rub up against each other as she mashed them together further intensifying her experience. Not soon after she began to buck as she came very hard. Cum leaked from mouth and pussy, as well as above her ankles which were also genitally conjoined. Then a curious thing happened. Jism escaped from the base of her neck just seconds before her head just about blasted off and landed on her desk. While this was happening, her breasts had slid off of her torso and lay on the floor right next to her feet. on the back of each breasts was a cum oozing pussy and likewise there were two objects poking out of her chest with wet spots where they touched the fabric. The teacher, finally noticing this, only sighed and hardly even looked up from her viewpoint between her ass. "Will someone please put Ms.Kapoor back together so that she may finish her notes?" You nudged Morrigan, signaling for her to go do it. She got up, her cheeks rosy red with desire and a little embarrassment. Reason being that she could hardly hide the massive erection that had grown in her pants.

Just to mess with her, you made her grow another penis above her original, and their combined size and girth broke the button on her jeans as they escaped their cotton prison. She turned to glare at you, but then stuck out her tongue and winked as she remembered that no one would care. She went over the disassembled girl and started to put her back together. She picked up her head first, not even trying to avoid stroking the girl's dick-neck as she did so. The girl moaned as Morrigan shoved her head back into position. She then picked up the detached breasts and lifted up the girl's shirt. underneath were two erect dicks in place of her breasts. Morrigan carefully stuck one breast on and the the other, but has to switch them when Ms.Kapoor said that they were on wrong. Finally, she placed the hands back into their rightful positions and took her seat next to you.

"Thank you Ms.Fey, now if we might get back to-" but the teacher was interrupted as another girl literally fell to pieces at her desk. She had been shoving her dick neck into her original pussy while one of her feet had been stuck inside of her neck. Then another girl fell apart, then another and so on until the entire classroom was littered with detached girls and sexual fluids. The teacher sighed and rubbed her ass-cheeks in frustration. "I can see that we are not going to be paying attention today. Why don't we just pull ourselves together and try this again tomorrow. I'll write your homework on the board and we'll meet again on Friday. have a nice day!" And with that she gathered her supplied, which she held in with both her hands and cock tentacles and walked backwards out of the classroom.

Glad to have some free-time until your next class together, you and Morrigan tiptoed your way out of the classroom, careful not to step on anything or anyone. As soon as the two of you stepped outside the classroom, Morrigan grabbed you by the shoulders and basically tried to remove your tongue through suction. She kept this up for what seemed like ages as she ground against you, her groin and twin packages rubbing against your own while she kissed you passionately. Eventually, she broke the kiss and said flatly, "We need to go the restroom, now." It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order. She took your hand in hers and led you to the girl's restroom. Once inside she...

Chapter 10: You both transform (ID #1539201)

Morrigan turned and faced you, a gleam in her eye. She was horny, that much was apparent, but you knew there was something else. She was idly rubbing her twin cocks when said, "Alex, we should transform each other too! Not into just a couple of dickgirls, but something much more fun! And then we can have fun!" As she said this she was already stripping before you. She quickly pulled all of her clothes off and wrapped herself around you. She put her lips to your ear and whispered, "Come on, I'll do you first if you'll do me next." She licked your ear and then released. You saw absolutely no reason not to comply, so you hastily agreed.

"All right, so tell me what you want."

"Hmm, gimme a sec." She rubbed her chin in thought as she decided how to transform you. She looked down at her dicks, then back to you, then again to her dicks. "Aha!" she half shouted. "Alright, so first I want you to turn those pretty lips into pussy lips and turn your nose in an asshole. Just a little payback for earlier." Noting her playfulness you comply and your mouth morphs into an exact copy of your lower "lips" while your nose sinks into your face and puckers up becoming a new pink anus right between your eyes. She sidles up to you and draws her hand across your face, softly rubbing your clit and inserting the tip of her pinky into the hole on your face before she takes her hand away. The sensation had aroused not only you, nut your member has become taught in your pants as well. She then begins to take off your clothes, one by one. She takes off your shirt first and then your bra revealing your toned abs and bountiful rack. "You know, I think you'll still need to speak, so let's remedy that," she cooed as she tweaked a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Turn your nipples into mouths; tongue, teeth and all that." You nipples stretched sideways as they bulged out a little. A line formed in the middle of each nipple and spread out, bisecting your nipples in half. Suddenly they open up and your nipples become a little pinker and supple as they have finally become exact copies of your mouth on each breast. Your left mouth gasps for air as it finally forms so you use your right one to talk.

"Haha, this feels really weird! Like I am hearing myself talk over the phone of something." You licked your lips and experienced sensations similar if not exactly the same as if someone has sucked your nipples. "Mmmm, and it feels good to. Guess I left the sensitivity there." Curious, Morrigan pinched your right lip with her thumb which made you yelp a little little, then moan as she rubbed it between her fingers. You tongue flicked out and began to lick her fingers as you reveled in the sensations, but it would not last as she removed her hand again.

You pouted but she simply smiled at you and said, "Aww, don't worry. We'll get there. I'm almost done anyways." She resumed your undressing, giggling a bit for when she unzipped your pants your dick popped out and smacked her in the face. She pushed it out of the way, but not before giving it a playful lick. She finished taking all of your clothes off and then stood to examine you in your weird naked glory. "Okie dokie, now I want you to detach your arms and legs at the shoulders and hips in the same way you changed the last class. You complied and soon you felt, well, odd and kind of full. Visible lines appeared around at the connection of your arms and legs as four new pussies grew into your body while four new dicks pushed themselves into you as your new dick limbs finalized their transformation. She eagerly gripped your left arm and tugged and it came of with an almost inaudible pop. She held your squirming arm in hers and you could see that were your arm had connected to your shoulder there was instead the head of a dick. Likewise, your shoulder now sported a fairly large vagina to accommodate the penis on your arm. She squealed the end of your arm between her chest, and you took this opportunity to grab onto her top most dick while she wasn't paying attention. She gasped in surprise, but decided to let your had stay there for now. You gently caressed her male parts as she came up with the final part of your transformation. "Lastly, give your pussy a tongue as well, but don't make it able to talk, you have enough mouth holes as it is," sh said with a giggle. The mouths on your breasts giggled in turn. She then looked you square in the eyes and said with a coy smile, "Now it's your turn." You noted that she had not given your arms back yet.

"Alright," you say with your right breast, "My time to shine."

"Ha, let's see what you-" But she was cut short as her head had vanished. She dropped your arm in surprise but you managed to catch it before it hit the floor. You lined it up with your shoulder pussy and stuck it back in. Her hands tugged and pulled at the blank spot between her shoulders, but to no avail. However, her hands finally bumped into something, that something being the new cock that had sprouted from between her shoulders. It was the same shape and size as her lower pair, and it even had the same scrotum beneath it that dangled over her cleavage. She found it and desperately began to stroke it, but you gripped it and pulled her hands away.

"Looking for something?" you asked. Morrigan's body just placed her hands out so as to receive, and receive she would. You reached behind your back and pulled out her head, although it had been drastically changed. Instead of eyes she now had smaller vaginas and her mouth and nose had become a large pussy. Likewise, the base of her neck had also become an anus. She took her morphed head from your hands and attempted to place it on her dick neck, but she had to go slowly as her asshole expanded to accommodate the girth of her neck-penis. However, she had placed her head on backwards so you had to take it off again and put it on the right way. With her head firmly planted on her neck, you moved on to the rest of her transformation. You gently tugged on her nipples and as you did so they elongated and expanded becoming two new dick-nipples upon her perky chest. You then moved downward where had her bend over so that her vagina and anus were bared for you. You ignored her vagina, deciding to leave it alone for now. instead, you decided to give her her mouth back. You plunged a finer into her anus which gave easily as it transformed into a pair of feminine lips. You with drew your hand as her mouth started to move. As an added touch, you gave her eyes right next to her tailbone, just like you did to the teacher earlier. Her mouth sputtered and spat as she got used to its new location. Her first words to you were, "Wow, you really like removing people's heads, you know that?"

"Yeah, it's kind of my thing."

"Well now you're about to get some head!" She shoved her ass face into yours as she knocked you to the ground. The mouth between her ass-cheeks begin to lap away at the cunt on your face as she straddled you without remorse.You couldn't see it, but it felt like she was lifting something. You guessed it was her head, for when you looked past the ass smothering your face you could only see the bobbing dick on her shoulders. You then felt a tightness around the tip of your cock. it was warm and inviting, but tight nonetheless. She must have removed her head and was now using it to screw you! Ha, she really had meant to give you 'head'! Her head, that was. She brought it down all the way to the base and then began to move it. She even twisted it around a couple of times, which felt amazing.

----------

This went on for some time, the two of you humping and grinding and suckling each other in positions that were impossible and had never been thought of. An hour passed before the two of you were finally exhausted enough to consider a break. You were leaking cum from every one of your holes, which Morrigan had made sure of. She had even used her dicknipples on your nipple mouths and there was still a little bit on one lip which you quickly wiped away. You were also completely limbless, your legs ad left amr lying in a pile while your right arm had been shoved into the anus in her neck. Likewise, Morrigan was completely drained and all of her cocks had gone limp, even her neck one which meant that she could not put her head back on. She was the first to move. She slowly picked herself up and stood on shaky knees. She turned her back to you and spread her cheeks revealing her soft feminine lips and she said, "Well, that was probably the best and definitely the strangest sex I have ever had, even if it was one cold hard tile. And a restroom. Not my first choice but oh well."

"Say, if you're done with your speech could you please gather my various limbs so that I might also stand up?'

"Ohh, but you look so cute like that, like a little daruma doll."

"ha ha, but we really do need to get going. The next class is in half an hour and I think we both need to shower first."

Morrigan shrugged an 'alright' and began assembling you. She stuck your legs in first, then your left arm. You stood up as she grabbed your arm and her head, but she stopped. "hey, why don't you just vanish my head away? Its not like I can see out of it or anything and I would hate to lose it somewhere."

"You sure, you'll be headless with nothing to hide that lewd dick on your shoulders."

"Like I care."

You shrugged and vanished her head away, leaving only your arm and exposed cock-head. She gave it back to you and you plugged it back in. The two of you, now with your lust sated, gathered your clothes and while quite naked made your way to the athletic building so that the two of you could shower. When you arrived, you found that a couple of of other girls were already showering. You...

Chapter 11: Change the girls in the showers (ID #1539962)

You and your penis headed girlfriend had entered the campus showers in order to clean up after your little "episode" in the girl's restroom, but you discovered that the two of you were not the only ones in need of a shower. A couple of girls from the track team were there too, for a total of four. Apparently they had been getting some extra practice in before their next meet and they had come to the showers in order to clean away their sweat. The two of you went to a shower just a couple feet away from the girls, who were all showering together for some reason, not much minding that they were all naked. You decided to ignore them, for now, in favor of cleaning yourselves up first. You turned on hot water and began to bath yourself as Morrigan did the same next to you. You lathered yourself up and began to wash up, making sure to scrum all over and especially around where your genital limbs combined as those were the 'messiest' areas. Likewise, Morrigan was scrubbing her many cocks and rinsing between her cheek, and you giggled a little when a spout of water escaped from between her buttocks. "Plegh, I got some soap in my mouth!" You laughed as you spread her ass-cheeks and wiped away the soap. She thanked you and after the two of you were adequately cleaned you relaxed for awhile in the warm waters streaming down your bodies.

You leaned into Morrigan and wrapped your arm around her waist then had her pint her ass towards the girl's so that she could see. 'So, what should do with the girls?" you asked.

'Hmm, how about I change half and you change the other half?'

'Sounds like a plan. You first.' you said as you used your free nipple mouth to plant a kiss on her shoulder. She told you to bend down so she could whisper, meaning you basically had to stick her ass in your face. She quietly told you her transformations as the girls showered, their impending changes unbeknownst to them. Having listened closely to Morrigan's request, you turned to the girls and began. The first girl, a brunette with a bob-cut was the first to change. Her entire midsection vanished, leaving her as a pair of legs and a pair of breasts with arms and a head. She started to fall but managed to halt herself by placing her hands on her hips and balancing. As she balanced on her hips, she continued to chat with her friends, her body separated in half. However, as per Morrigan's demands, her change was not yet finished. Just above her vagina a new penis, along with a large sack, grew outward until it reached a comical length being that it was so long that it reached her ankles. Now when she ran her cock would dangle wildly between her disembodied legs. Her final transformation was for a new vagina to grow in between her breasts and her mouth to transform into one as well. She then lowered herself to the ground, spun around to face her detached legs, and began to insert her long cock into the pussy tucked unto her cleavage. After a couple of seconds, the head of her cock poked out of her mouth pussy as well as she skewered herself on her lengthy shaft.

The next girl, a tall blonde with a ponytail, began to morph. Her arms melted into her body as her ass began to stretch and lengthen behind her. By the time her arms had completely disappeared she had grown a second torso that attached at her hips, which came equipped with second pair of legs and another vagina as well. Now looking more like a horse than a human, her changes continued. Two new pairs of breasts grew on her front torso for a total of six, and the pussy on her second torso disappeared to be replaced by a large three foot long penis with a heavy sack that hung low from her groin. As was apparently Morrigan's thing, that thing being detachment, the girl's neck changed into a dick and a pussy developed to contain it. One of the girls, being playful, picked took the blonde's head out of her upper pussy and placed it on her second torso's back where she was unable to reach it without arms. Finally, her last change was for her body to become much more muscular, but not overly so. Her thighs and calves grew in size as they gained muscle, and both of her abdomens developed six packs, although this was hard to see on her original body with her six breasts covering them up.

Now it was your turn, and oh man where you ready. You began with the girl who was teasing the blonde one. She was a girl of Japanese decent, with long beautiful black hair and a pale complexion. Her head sunk into her body and was replaced by a very large pink anus which gpaed slightly even when she was completely still. Her original followed suit as it too increased in size to match the one up top. Her breasts then merged together together to form a new butt on her chest, with her vagina facing down and her new anus facing up. Then her original vagina vanished, only to be replaced by the eight new foot and a half long dicks that sprung forth from her groin and a large pair of nuts about the size of lemons that hung several inches below her bouquet of cocks. The humantaur girl, now reheaded thanks to help of the untransformed girl, reared up on her legs and knocked the anus girl onto her knees. She then maneuvered her massive cock and lined it up with the asshole on the girl's neck as she drove her dick home. Thankfully the girl was able to handle her stallion girth, and as the blonde bottomed out, the tip of her dick poked out of the asshole girls lower hole, but just barley. The blonde girl muttered something akin to "serves you right" and continued to shower as the Japanese girl tried to remove herself but to no avail.

The last girl, a cute redhead with a couple of freckles, was the last to be changed. You had something a little different in store for her, but not too much so. Her pussy pushed outward, but instead of turning into a dick it just kept growing and growing until what she had sort of looked like a trunk of an elephant, with a pink slit at the end. Her pussy had extended out ward and was now at the end of a two and a half foot long tube of flesh that led directly to her groin. "So are you going to turn her head into a penis so she can fuck herself?" Morrigan asked from down below.

'What, psh, no, like I was going to do that!' You were totally going to do that, but now you had to come up with something else. Didn't want her to think you were a one trick pony! Instead, a large line appeared right down the middle of the girl's torso. it extended from just above her belly button to right below her chin. the girls head began to shrink down into her shoulders, but did not disappear entirely. instead it turned into a fist sized ball of flesh and turned a very warm pink color. As this was happening, folds were appearing along the sides of the line on her body and as they grow more prominent it became very clear that the slit was in fact a very large vagina that took up most of her body, and that her head had become her new hyper engorged clitoris. The pussy bodied girl, in an effort to not trip over the tube of flesh that was her original pussy, picked it up and wrapped it around her waist. she then resumed her showering, and even spread her pussy torso open so as to clean in there as well. It was quite a sight at that too, as her breasts and abdomen were pushed to the side as she easily stretched herself open.

Satisfied, you and Morrigan dry of and clothe yourselves, although you had to admit she looked a little more comical than you with her clothes on. For one thing, the dick between her shoulders stuck out of the top of her shirt like a sore thumb, and she also had to roll up her shirt and lower her pants so that she could see where she was going. 'Here, let me help,' you said as you pulled her jeans down. Firstly, you reached up and detached the dick from between her shoulders. You placed this in your pussy mouth as you continued your work. You vanished her eyes above her ass and instead placed them above her groin so that she could merely unzip her pants and walk forward. Then you reached between her cheek and pinched her mouth between your fingers and peeled it off like a sticker. You then placed this in the middle of her shoulders where her dick had been. Next you peeled off her pussy in much the same manner and placed it between her ass-cheeks, although you had also placed it upside down, but you didn't tell her that. Finally, and with a little hesitation, you removed her her war detached cock from your mouth pussy and added to the duo of cocks already in her groin for a total of three side by side.

'Thanks Alex,' she said, "But it is getting a little crowded down south if you don't mind my saying.'

You stroked her menage a trois of dicks and told her, 'You'll be fine. Just make you sure you don't get a hard on, or else you won;t be able to see anything.'

She was about to say something but you shushed her and pointed to your watch. You had to get to your next class, and the time to leave was now. The two of hurried of towards the science building and managed to get there just in time. You took your seats and...

Chapter 12: Human anatomy class (ID #1545306)

Your next class was human anatomy. The two of you had chosen it because you needed it for your general education curriculum and it had sounded like an interesting class overall. Today, however, it was going to be much more interesting, and the anatomy you had learned earlier in the semester probably would not be very relevant anymore. Before you stepped inside, you surprised Morrigan by doing something unexpected. You changed the two of back to normal, or at least the new normal as you were still a female. She asked you why, but you only told her that you "liked to start with a clean slate". She was obviously a little disappointed, but you told her that there was definitely more transformations were that came from, and that this next class would be full of them, She smiled and ribbed you in chest in a show of good faith before the two of you stepped into the classroom. The teacher, Dr.Harrison was getting ready to begin the days lesson. She was a nice teacher, and had a good reputation among both the faculty and her students. She was in her late thirties, but she was still a very attractive woman. She wore her long blonde hair in a french bun, and had a very fair complexion. Also, for a human anatomy teacher, she had quite the anatomy herself. She was gifted with slim body, and her breasts were a much talked about topic, as they measured int he G-cup range and there was always the speculation of whether they were real or not.

Dr.Harrison nodded as you walked through the door. She was a lot more generous than the day's previous teacher had been, but she was still a teacher nonetheless so the two of you hurried to your seats. The classroom was a large lecture hall, with the seats and stairs arranged in a semicircle and the instructor's desk residing in the middle with a whiteboard behind it and a projector. You turned to Morrigan and whispered, "Keep your eyes peeled, this is going to be a very interesting lesson." She was about to question you, but room suddenly fell quiet as the lights dimmed and Dr.Harrison turned on the projector.

She picked up her notebook, collected herself, and began the lecture. "Today's lesson will be about abnormal anatomy. This is a condition that affects approximately ten percent of the world currently, but studies indicate that that it may be rising by 0.0000000001 percent every two years. It is a random genetic mutation in the human DNA that affects around 1 in every 100,000 births, with most of them occurring in more modernized nations. Speculation leads to the theory that this is caused by new elements and chemicals introduced to the human population that did not exist many years ago. The most prominent theory is that it is an offshoot in the evolutionary chain, but is often shot down as there is not much verifiable proof that these abnormalities provide any survival benefits, as the only pros are sexual and to an extent social interaction." She paused to pick up the remote for the projector, then pressed a button which loaded up the slideshow. "For today's lesson, we are just going to go over some of the basic mutations, although I will say this many times, there are many mutations that do not fit into a basic category and as such there are no predetermined mutations." She pressed the remote and picture of naked woman with three penises came on screen. "There is one thing that all of these, as they have been coined by the media, 'transformations', is that they only affect and turn people into females, although on rare occasions there are male subjects. However, those are one in ten million odds."

She flipped to another picture, this time of a woman with just one penis. "The most common of these mutation is hermaphroditism, or the development of both male and female genitalia. Hermaphrodites are the most commonly seen and have integrated fairly well with modern culture. They are functional and only experience a few key differences, those being increased sexual activity from their dual gender, and on average have larger genitalia than men." She flipped to another slide, this one of a girl with a penis that was so long that she was able to sling it over her shoulder, and was so thick she could wrap both of her arms around it. Another was of a girl with a penis that was as long and as rigid as her arm. "Of those born as hermaphrodites, roughly thirty percent are born with or grow hyper genitalia, meaning that either their vagina, penis, testicles, or breasts are well above the average human size. Another ten percent are born with mutligentitalia as I depicted on the first slides. These women often have more than one penis, and sometimes even have two vaginas as well as separate wombs" As she finished her sentence, a girl in the front row was pushed back in her seat as penis that measured seven feet long and as thick as her leg burst out of her skirt and flopped on her desk. She blushed and excused herself as she hurriedly tucked it under her chair in embarrassment. It wasn't very well hidden though, and trailed out from underneath her desk and onto the floor for a good two feet. The girl next to her, a black girl with some generous cleavage told to 'keep a leash on that thing' so that she could pay attention to the lecture. However, the black girl began to shift uncomfortably in her seat as a bulge appeared in her pants, but then began to push its way up her shirt. You could see the outline of it as it moved past her stomach and in between her breasts, where finally it peaked out from between her breasts, the head of a dick. It was long, and easily as thick as your wrist. It wasn't done growing though, as it grew longer still until it was pushing against the girl's lips. It parted her lips and shoved itself inside of her warm mouth, were she began to lick and suck herself off so that she could get her own dick out of her face. Another girl, this one closer to you and your girlfriend, was wearing a skirt, which was fortunate for a second later a bouquet of penises grew out out from her groin, tearing away her underwear and peaking out from the hem of her skirt.

You turned your attention back to Dr.Harrison, where she was preparing for the next slides. They were about...

Chapter 13: Genital morphs   (ID #1589025)
    an addition by: pillas

Dr Harrison regarded the three students who were affected by the conditions she was speaking of.

"I know this is a touchy subject for some of you, but we all need to be aware of these afflictions so they're not seen as a misconception. Ever since mutations like these are occuring more often, it is wise for all of us to be more knowledgeable of them" She gestured to the class, as she eyed the black girl sucking her own cock through her school shirt.

"It may seem perverted to some, but these are medical conditions and each one is a special case and we are tolerable to those afflicted...Take for example Lisa here...she is afflicted with Hyper Hermaphroditism, as such whenever her penis becomes engorged she has no choice but to relieve the pressure otherwise it will become painful to her...we have become aware of the plight of those afflicted with mutations and try our best to acommadate them, thus we have also seen a change in how society perceives perverse or sexual acts in public" She explained while the girl sucking on her penis blushed as attention was drawn to her, never stopping her bobbing up and down motions on her own cock. The embaressment seemed to only spur her on as she picked up speed and began to use her hands to fondle her balls and caress her shaft through her shirt until with a muffled cry she shuddered and came inside her own mouth. She clamped her lips down around the thick cockhead before her eyes rolled back into her head and her orgasm progressed. Her cumming was so powerful jets of cum started to squirt from her nostrils and splattered all over her desk. After a minute or so of cumming her eyes rolled back into a normal position and she slumped forward, cock still embedded in her mouth, trails of jizz leaking from her nose as she seemed to fall asleep for the moment.

"We'll leave Lisa to recover, meanwhile let us move on with the more rare types of mutations, these aren't as common" she moved on to a slide showcasing what seemed to be a normal woman, she was nicely built with large breasts, wide hips and a cute delicate face. "This Subject used to be a fifty year old male janitor, mutations of this nature often occur sporadically and without prejudice to age or gender" Dr. Harrison took out a laser pointer and highlighted parts of the slide. "As you can see here, In 90% of these cases the breast size is increased to an above average level, this includes the Hips, buttocks as well. We have no theories on why this occurs but we're still researching...however the highlight of this slide is to show her other mutations" She moved on to the next slide.

This one showcased the same woman as before however, her mouth was completely obstructed by a large thick penis that seemed to have replaced her tongue, it stretched out a good twelve inches in front of her face. The next thing you noticed was that her cute nipples as well were replaced by another set of twelve inch erect dicks, each one as hard with bits of pre-cum at their tips. Further below at her groin you were surprised to note that her pussy was there albeit very odd. Her labial lips looked swollen and resembled the bee stung lips that would be more identifiable on a porn stars face, only sideways. "Here are the extent of this subjects mutations, her tongue has been replaced with a fully working male penis, as well as her nipples. The interesting part is that she no longer breathes from normally, her vagina has transformed into a fully working albeit toothless mouth while still retaining it's sexual productivity. She can no longer wear underwear otherwise it obstruct her breathing, as well as her breasts have grown larger to house the production large quantities of semen she needs for all of her penises" Dr Harrison regarded the class."This is to show that mutations are not limited to just the regular genitals, it will often make some creative use of all of a persons body parts as seen through these next slides" she began to go through a series of slides. A woman who had her fingers and toes replaced with slender cocks. A woman whose hands and feet ended in a pair of large beach ball sized breasts. A woman who's face was entirely dominated by cocks that replaced her eyes, nose and mouth, her eyes now located above her belly button. A woman whose arms were replaced by long flexible penises, and her mouth and nose replaced by a large pussy and clit. A woman who's entire head seemed mishappen, her head now converted into a large soft breast, her nose now a large nipple that dripped with milk. The Last slide showed a woman who's face was now nothing more that large shapely female buttocks with long red hair in a feminine cut cascading down her cheeks from the top of her head which also seem to contain another pussy.

Giving you some ideas you switched your attention to some of the students behind you. Becky, A young girl who you knew to be a miss goody two shoes, prudish and wore only a traditional schoolgirl outfit, black leggings, plaid skirt, and black school vest. You concentrated on her and watched the magic happen.

Becky's hair began to fall from her head has her neck turned darker and more cylindrical, her face started to smooth over as the last of her hair fell from her scalp, which soon began to swell. Her neck gained a few more inches as her cheeks grew more rounded and smooth, her nose vanished as her lips thinned and became a vertical slit below her eyes. After a few more seconds, Becky's head was now a large basketball sized cock head. The only remains of her face, her eyes now placed farther apart on each side of her glans. This also came with an upgrade to her small A Cup breasts which now blossomed and nearly tore the limits of her school vest, her breasts having grown to become makeshift testicles to fuel her new penis head, beocming nearly G Cup in size. Becky's eyes seemed to panick and you watched as her head seemed to sink into her neck, what you thought looked like the crumpled collar of a turtleneck sweater was actually her foreskin. Without proper stimulation her head would become swallowed up by her own foreskin. You giggled silently as you watched her try and fevershly revive her dwindling neck, and began to run her face in deliberate motions, touching the back sides of her glans gently and her shaft like neck in an up and down motion. A few moans escaped from her lips as she frantically rubbed at her head, which began to grow larger and more red. Her actions causing her neck to stiffen at a full foot above her shoulders. Unfortanately this caused her eyes to point directly towards the cieling. Becky had to move back in her seat and bend forward with her arms crossed below the shaft that replaced her neck and used them to support her head, causing her face to hit the back of another students head. "Dammit Becky, I dont care if you cant see I'm tired of you slobbering all over me" The student said as he moved his chair to the side and left Becky's enlarged cock head to poke forward. "Sorry" a gurgled reply came from between her penis face.

Watching becky's plight aroused you to no end, she had to be in a constant state of sexual frustration just so her head doesn't sink into her own body. You felt like a few more students could benefit with a few more changes before heading onto the next section of slides.

Chapter 14: Genitals Morphs 2   (ID #1596432)

While students were taking notes and you were watching Becky teasing her head into an erection you focused on finding a few more students to experiment with. You chose the student that Becky was annoying by her head bobbing side to side near.

Nathanial was trying his best to ignore becky, but sitting in front of the penis headed girl was proving to be more difficult than he imagined. He felt sorry for her sometimes, but it was a pain that she constantly got her "drool" all over his clothes and backpack. He remembered the day that she got a little too excited and "barfed" all over his back and his chair, his clothes were ruined and Becky promised to buy him a new backpack and how sorry she was, he could swear he still had some of her dried saliva in his old one still.

focusing on Nathaniel, you blinked your eyes and sitting where he was, was now a young pretty girl completely naked batting gingerly at a large basketball sized cock head with eyes peering over her shoulder. You decide that "Nathaniel" should be more supportive of Becky's affliction. You watched as suddenly her arms and legs went limp and all over her body seemed to plump up and swell. Fat was building up all over her body in large amounts, oddly most of it was building in large mounds in certain places. Her hands began to inflate like two balloons, her fingers being absorbed by the swelling flesh. Soon her body was covered in lumps, which kept growing larger and larger. You watched as each of the larger lumps began to puff up and in it's centers the skin grew more flush, and little nubs worked up from the middle. By now you could tell that her entire body was completely covered in huge pairs of breasts and most of her limbs now converted into boneless pairs of breasts as well. Starting from her head, which now resembled a large medicine ball sized breast from which light brown hair tapered from it's top, her eyes situated above a large two inch thick thumb sized nipple and below that her mouth with bee stung lips. Her head was connected to another pair of breasts in an odd formation, her shoulders were replaced by single large breast on each side of her head. Beneath her head, her body was made up of six pairs of beach ball sized breasts three pairs running down on front and back of her body down to her hips. Her hips and buttocks were replaced by another single large breast on each side, with a larger pair that replaced her ass cheeks. Her vagina was situated as a middle breast between her hip breasts, the nipple was replaced by her vagina however her clitoris was large and erect in the center acting as it's nipple. Her arms and legs were converted into just multiple masses of tit-flesh, fingers and toes turned into wiggling longish nipples at the ends of swollen tits. Her entire body was completely immobile and it seemed she didn't contain a single bone in her jiggly body. You doubted this new tit-pile you created could even move of her own will.

You watched as Dr. Harrison clicked her heels over towards the wriggling pile of boobs and the dick headed girl that was trying to aim her head forward. "Nitty...however did you get out of your chair?" she asked the girl made of breasts. "Nitty" shrugged her shoulders setting off a jiggling quake of boobs that shook all of her parts for more than a minute or two. "I took a nap while everyone was writing notes and I noticed I wasnt in my special chair...sorry Dr. Harrison" this caused the Doctor to emit an annoyed harumph. She sharply turned on her heel and regarded her classroom as a whole.

"I will not tolerate the wreckless endangerment of any my students, afflicted or othwerwise to be the subject to childish pranks" she shouted, and then pointed towards two male students in the front of the class. "You two, grab Nitty's chair in the back and remove her from that desk immediately!" the two kids scrambled to do as she told, one running towards a fairly complex wheel chair off to the side and the other gently trying to lift "Nitty's" limbs from the confines of a desk that could not contain her. Once the chair was in place the boys took great pleasure in feeling up and groping her multiple pairs of luscious boobs. Nitty could feel the pleasure and warmth from the boys ministrations, her body was particuarlly sensitive to touch, it sent ripples of pleasure throughout her entre body. When she was in place they lowered her into her special chair. Her chair lacked traditional backing and seating from a regular wheelchair, instead it was lined with large silk lined indentions, and each of her back and bottom breasts were lowered into these holes for comfort. When all her breasts were lined up in her chair, they tied up her arms and legs to the hand and leg rests with strips of silk attached to velcro cuffs.

"Thank you boys, be sure though class, when I found out who has tinkered with Nitty's chair, there will be swift punishment" she warned, and then moved over to stituate N ofitty in front of Becky once again. "Nitty....why dont you let Becky lean on your shoulder for comfort, she's looking a little frantic" Nitty just stared up at the doctor from her immovable head and said "Sure thing Doctor Harrison, I dont mind at all....I know she's shy and all but all she has to do is ask and I'm willing to be her neckwarmer anytime she needs it. "Thank you darling, I'm sure she'll appreciate it"

Dr. Harrison wheeled her near Becky's head and very gently guided becky's swollen cock head with pleading eyes over to relax upon Nitty's swollen shoulders made entirely of titflesh. Both Becky and Nitty moaned at the sensation of Becky's large smooth head resting on her large tit shoulder, the heat emenating from her glans sending gentle ripples of pleasure to each of the many nipples that coated her body. Becky moaned louder and longer as Nitty rolled her enormous soft head over and let it flop over Becky's neck, her lips and nipple were brought close to one becky's eyes, which she used to smother wet kisses and tease her "nose" with.

"Oh Nitty....please not so much this time....you know what happens when you go too far" Becky moaned her neck was swallowed underneath firm beautiful boobflesh. Nitty didn't really care, for a woman who isnt even able to move her head up and down of her own free will, she loved this type of power she had over becky, her body suited perfectly to tease Becky enough to let her concentrate and keep her on the brink of an oncomming orgasm. She loved it when Becky did this, it meant that her body would be encase from foot boob to head boob in Becky's tasty warm jism. She loved being coated in the stuff, feel it's hot gooey mass spreading into all over cleavages and body, her nipples becoming beacons of need and want all over her body. When Becky came all over her, it was an intensely sensual experience and she was soon developing romantic feelings for the shy little dick head.

"Let me know if you need anything else" Dr Harrison asked the two girl as she left them to their devices.

"Like Becky and Nitty here, we were all made aware of just how spontaneous and bizarre that these mutations can occur, we all knew them as who they were before they developed the Trans-gene, but after their infection became evident, we would all have to adjust, and this is a good opportunity to get to know first hand what these people have to go through" Dr Harrison gestured towards the pile of boobs in the wheelchair. "Nathanial...or Nitty now as she likes to be called, suffered far worse, though her attitude is far from loathsome about it. Without any form of independent locomation we have set her up with a symbiotic partnership with other changed students, like becky here" stopping slightly as you noticed large drops of drool dripping down Becky's lips and into the many clevages below, Nitty's eyes becmong half lidded with pleasure. "They are a perfect fit for each other, what Nitty lacks in locomation, Beck makes up for in taking care of her needs, while becky benefits from proper stimulation to her head, face, neck and glans to function normally, lest her eyes and mouth get obstructed by her foreskin."

Becky and Nitty, however ignored the teachers speech and continued to gyrate against one another, large globules of precum falling down and coating Nitty's body in creamy clear white lotion. "Ahem, Nitty, becky...please keep it light until after class, you and Becky can take it to one of the special locker rooms and finish off before you next class" she warned them, the last thing she needed was another girl releasing a gallon of cum at her blackboard at nearly 120MPH, the last girl, Tricia with the 6 foot long penis and balls stuffed tightly under her desk cracked her last blackboard in half when she came into the class that day with blue balls the size of car tires.

"Now Lets move on to other stranger and rare conditions in these next couple of slides" Dr Harrison announced, igrnoring the moans coming from Nitty.

Chapter 15: What's the next lesson?   (ID #1600460)

You were amused by Morrigan who was sitting next to Nitty, scooting closer and idly petting some of the many pairs of breasts forming her body. This new reality you created was a strange one indeed and you couldn't wait to see how much more you could get away with.

"Ahem!" you were interrupted by Dr. Harrison clearing her throat in front of you. Your eyes traveling up her beautiful well kept body before meeting her annoyed glare.

"Another thing to note is that we must train ourselves to overlook public nudity these days as well, what you see as "eye candy" is a necessity for others, and you should be more attentive to their plights, a large percentage of those afflicted see's that their skin becomes overall more sensitive, leaving them unable to wear even the sheerest of clothing without incident" She gestured towards Nitty.

This thought intrigued you and decided to focus it on Dr Harrison herself, although you would like to keep her body as intact and natural as it is now you focused your mind. Before your eyes you watched Dr Harrisons clothes vanish as if they never existed. Her body was truly a sight to behold, you guessed she was a natural DD cup, and a natural brunette as well. Her ass was a sight to behold, such a luscious pair of beautifully defined cheeks, you could tell she worked to keep her figure. After admiring her nude form you moved forward on your changes to her. Gradually her skin grew more flush, almost like her entire body started to blush. Her skin soon developed an odd texture like an shine you would find on someones tongue, and she seemed to be covered in a translucent moisture that covered her entire body from head to toe. While your changes to her progressed, so too did her arousal. Her large breasts firmed up, losing their sag and her nipples crinkled into hard points on her moist chest. You could even make out her clit, which became engorged and erect standing proudly amongst her labia. Soon her pubic hair sunk into her wet body, and her proud standing clit began to melt inwards against her pelvis and merge with it. While her clit was fusing into her skin the rest of her vagina was growing in a staggering manner, it was like they were being inflated by a mechanical pump. Both sets of her labial lips soon flopped to the floor at her feet, her pubic mound along with them like a fleshy balloon. You watched in awe as her legs and feet were absorbed into the sides of her growing vaginal mound, which grew and grew until the end of her pussy lips trailed out more than five feet behind her. Your transformation of her nearly complete you filled in the rest of the details of your masterpiece. Her swollen lips curled up on all sides of her and flared out to look more like a frilly fleshy skirt, the mound growing plumper until it reached a height just below her beautiful ass cheeks which you left in place. However it was slightly covered by another large pair of vaginal lips that acted more like flower petals flowing around her waist. When all that was done you took in the final form of Dr. Harrison.

She truly was a sight to behold, her upper half was unchanged still as beautiful as ever besides the shiney moist pinkish skin, but below the waist it was if she was fused to some sort of perverted slug creature. Her body was modeled as a slug-taur, although the slug part was actually her former vagina, which she now used for locomotion, and to top it off her upper body had taken the place of it's clitoris, forever erect and aroused. Her upper body glistened in the light and you could see her shivering with every movement and breath she made. Her lower body or "foot" now leaking copious amounts of lubricant from within.

"Fuuuuuu.....sigh....excuse me class...where was I again?" she said while panting slightly. She gingerly moved her upper body, every movement setting off pleasurable shudders through her.

"You were talking about you how some transformees cant wear clothes" you helpfully added.

"Ah yes, like I was saying....Hmpf...ooooh....Some of thooooose! afflicted have situations like mine" she stopped and shook quietly while biting her lip, which further made her open her eyes wide at her mistake and let out a guttural moan at the sensation it gave. Her "foot" released a torrent of juices that flooded underneath some students desks and the scent of feminine sex wafted through the air. Her body slumped forward, and she gently started to regain her composure.

"You must excuse me class...like I was saying, like me...they cannot simply wear clothes without incident anymore....for example, my transformation involved my entire upper body to be converted into the flesh you would normally find on a womans clitoris" She gestured to where her hips were crowned by the clitoral hood of her giant pussy.

"Any form of cloth would just serve to stimulate my sensitve new body to unbearable heights, I simply am not fit for clothes any....any.....any......moooooooooooooOOOOORE!" she shook violently as her arm brushed passed one of the students. A fresh trail of feminine juices flowing over students shoes. Oddly enough you noticed a small drain in the center of the classroom floor, reality was quick to adjust to your changes. Dr Harrison gathered herself before speaking again.

"Sorry about that, there are towels and tissues by the door before you leave." You watched as her bottom half started undulating, her labial lips and entire vaginal mound being used to slowly crawl forward to the front of the class. A trail of feminine cum behind her as her breathing became rythmic and and her upper half quivered with every slow push forward.

"My transformation, is not unlike Becky's or Nitty's, and like we have to make special exceptions for clothing, we also have to deal with housing situations as well. It's not uncommon to have multiple afflicted persons living under the same roof, for example I share an apartment with Becky and Nitty, their parents have left them in my guardianship to care for their needs and I am only so happy to do so for Becky......and Uhh Nitty as well" Dr Harrison's body grew even redder at the mention of the Cock headed schoolgirl, catching her stumble and adding Nitty as well. You laughed internally, it made sense in a way that a woman whose entire body was comprised of her own pussy would be attracted to Becky's new head.

"Well enough about us, we should move on to our next topic" She breathed deeply and reached slowly to grasp the controller to the slide projector, the very act of grabbing objects was extremely stimulating. She gasped and clicked the button while fluids washed from underneath her desk.

"These..AH! are mmmph....called modular transformations, these like mine are Rare but also not uncommon" She pointed shakily towards the figures on the slides, to you it looked like a magic act gone insane.

"This is the result of one woman's transformations" This surprised you actually, what you thought was a group of people turned out to be a single person. The slide show a line up of four gorgeous female bodies, all with varying degrees of modifications. The common theme being headless with a pussy nestled between the shoulders. The Womans head was situated on a table sideways showcasing that her neck ended thick and long erect twenty inch penis. Each of her four bodies had different distinctions. The first body was completely normal despite being headless with a pussy on it's shoulders. The second body was held up by the first body, it lacked any arms or legs and it's torso was dominated by six enormous breasts, where the arms and legs would be each ended in another large breast. The third body was strange, it was on all fours, and all fours were all feet. The body lacked a regular pair of shoulders and instead after the breasts led into another pair of hips, legs, buttocks and vagina identical to those of the lower body. The fourth body was the most bizarre, it almost looked like someone had dissected it. Upon closer inspection though you noticed that each of the bodies limbs became detached via sexual organ, her arms, legs, feet, elbows, knees, waist and even breasts each came apart. Each limb was attached to one another through a penis or vagina on the other end, Making any movement made while whole a completely sexual experience.

"As you can see, each of the bodies is her own, it is uknown where the virus gets the mass to produce these results, but we are researching. She can feel every one of her bodies, but in this case she has no control of them until her "neck" is inserted into one of them. Victims of this type of transformation report that their other bodies are controlled by their "sisters". The bodies act of their own will, each containing a seperate sentience from the original host body"

This gave you some interesting ideas.

Chapter 16: Class dismissed   (ID #1673094)

Without saying a word, you changed Morrigan and yourself back to normal, or at least what counted as normal for 'you'. She turned to you, her interest in the breasted girl suddenly lost. "Hey, why did you do that?!"

"Because, I dunno, I just wanted to go back for a bit." She gives you 'the look' and you hesitate. "I mean, I just wanted to be normal for a bit/ it's getting kind of hard to keep track of everything, y'know?"

She pouted, puppy eyes beating you down like a hammer. "Humph, fine for you maybe, but I liked being headless. At least do that for me. Please?

"F-fine, just...just don't look at me like that! It's unfair." She giggled, leaning closer, her eyes huge and lip trembling. "Okay, i get it. At least you can't use that after I'm done..."

"Hah, even without my head I can still twist you around my finger," she said as she tapped her fingers in typical evil genius fashion. "Why, I can-" but her head was gone. You rather liked her face, and you couldn't understand why she wanted to get rid of it so often. Oh well, at least it wasn't temporary.

You feel at tugging at your shirt. It's Morrigan, of course, because you forgot to enable her to speak. You change her again, and this time her voice comes from her pants, muffled. She unzips them, baring her cute pussy to the whole class. "Much better! And thanks for the vision too. How are you doing that if I might ask?" You wave your hand above the blank space of her shoulders. She Jerks a little, as this is where her line of sight lies. She thought she would get hit, but there really isn't anything there.

"I shifted your vision. You don't need eyes like this. I have no fucking clue how this works."

"Neat"

"Yep"

"Soooo, now what?"

"I dunno. Class is almost over. Want to change some more people before we go?"

Morrigan stood up, her crotch level with your face. "Ffffffffffff.....uck yessssss." Then she sat back down.

"Ooookay. What's first?"

<hr>

Dr.Harrison announced the weeks homework, just a simple research essay on a particular transformation. You could do it the night before, as usual. Panic papers were usually your best work.

in the ten minutes between your chat with your girlfriend and your leaving class, the two of you had done a pretty good job. The couple infront of you had been morphed into a conjoined twin, with the boyfriend becoming an exact copy of his girlfriend except for the hair color. And the fact that his/her groin retained his penis. A girl sitting in the front by her self soon found herself surrounded by several headless copies of herself. One body had six arms, another had sported eight huge dicks jutting out of her groin, and yet another was armless and had a snake's lower half instead of legs. Shared between all of them was the fact that where her head should have been, there was instead a perpetually rigid dick. The girl, before she left, took her head off, a wet pussy hidden underneath, and stuck it on her snake body which then slithered away. Her other bodies left soon thereafter, although in separate directions.

A woman's entire upper half disappeared, leaving only her lower half sitting idly in her chair. It then sat up, and with some effort managed to hook her book-bag over her hips and walked away. The man next to her, unmoved, didn't flinch when he was suddenly turned into a lithe Asian girl. her clothes sagged on her small frame, but what was most shocking of all was that instead of a mouth, her original penis had taken it's place. She turned to her friend, a taller blonde and whom you had assumed was her girlfriend. She now had her pussy where her mouth was. She leaned in and gave the former man a 'kiss' before they picked up their stuff and left.

Lastly, at the behest of Morrigan, you changed a student in the front to be the opposite of Dr.Harrison. The woman, a young redheaded girl, lost definition in lower body as her clothes also disappeared. Her legs melted together, lengthening until they were an eight foot long lump of flesh. It quickly grew in girth as her ass expanded, wrinkles forming on her once smooth skin. The end of her deformed legs regained shape as her lower half finished its transformation into a vary large cock, her ass turned into her testicles. She ahd good control over it too, as she was more than able to make her way over to the teacher although there was a rather large trail of cum across the floor, her efforts causing her to explode several times over her short journey.

<hr>

You and your headless girlfriend high-fived and promptly left the classroom to-

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1212111111

To the forum administrator:
There were four new chapters to this story path. Should I post them here?

Chapter 17: A change in profession
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 2121111112

Chapter 18: Three weeks later and the "Body Shop" is open and ready for business.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1211111121

Chapter 19: A cute brunette walks in
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 2111111211

Chapter 20: The brunette brings her friends over
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1111112111

I was a member of the zetaboard old forum.
I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

Yes, of course. Go on!

20 (edited by xyz_2002 2015-07-10 18:14)

This choice: Something else
Chapter 17: A change in profession   (ID #1865515)
    addition by: bobboled

The two of you were walking to the cafeteria, intending to eat some lunch, when Morrigan stopped suddenly. She was tugging at your sleeve, contemplating something, but what it could be was hard to tell given her lack of face, or a head for that matter.

"What's on your mind?" You ask.

"Well," she started, "I've been thinking, you've got this amazing power and yet you're still here at school. I can;t help but think that you could do a little more, and maybe profit from it..."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that, given what you are now, you could probably use your talents for more than just fun. You could probably have a pretty good business of transforming people. Or, failing that, you could just make people think their beautiful and change the bejeezus out of them. I don't think it'd matter too much either way so long as you get paid."

"Hmmmm, so what you're saying is should open a salon or something? A body shop of sorts?"

"Yes!" she said excitedly, her pussy-lips drooling a little from all the talking they were doing, and the excitement. "That's exactly what you should do! Screw college loans, we could get a small space at the outside mall and start from there. I'll help you and everything! So, what do you think?"

You rubbed your chin thoughtfully. Here was a good idea, although in truth you had never thought to be the owner of a salon, or a worker there. But, the idea of transforming people and then having them pay you money was a lot more appetizing an idea than staying at the college for three more years.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. Let's see if we can make it happen."

"Alright! I'm so excited, now give me a kiss." You leaned down and 'kissed' Morrigan's nether lips, making her shudder a little. In doing so, you sealed the deal. You were a little exicted too, and couldn't wait to see how this venture would work out.

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 2121111112

I do not know why I could not register at the no-ip forum before, only it was possible now.

This choice: Three weeks later and the "Body Shop" is open and ready for business.
Chapter 18: Three weeks later and the "Body Shop" is open and ready for business.   (ID #1867305)

It hadn't been easy setting up your salon; you had to find the money, get the loan, acquire a shop area in the mall, but you made it happen. You had found a small shop space at the local outdoor mall in the nice part of town. It was small yes, but cozy too. Morrigan was helping and that made things easier too. For now she would be working strictly as a receptionist, but she said she might be able to help out with some actual salon services later on down the road. You had 5 seats total for customers, although you knew business would be slow to start. That's why you and Morrigan had come up with an idea to drum up some quick customers to get the ball rolling. Outside of the shop was a banner that proudly announced your grand opening and said, "First ten customer's get a free treatment." Each person who came today would get their choice of one of five services: a facial mask, body sculpting, facial enhancement, body replacement, and special(!). The last one was for you to know and the customer to find out.

It had been about an hour since you had first opened, and although you didn't expect anyone to need to go to the salon around 11 am, you were excited to see your first customer. A surprisingly tall Asian woman in a tank-top and yoga pants walked into the shop. It looked like she was just beginning her morning workout when she saw your store. She went up to Morrigan and asked her about the promotion to which Morrigan happily said she was the first. Your girlfriend handed the lady the pamphlet that had all of the services on it and told her she could pick any one.

The woman glossed over it for a moment before she asked about the body replacement. "What's this all about?" she asked Morrigan.

"Well, what we do is enhance and beautify one of your features to reflect or improve over one of your others. Like, if men say they like your chest a lot, but you want them looking you in the face instead we can make that happen."

"Really? I like the sound of that. Do you think you could make it so that people will look at my eyes instead of my butt? I know it's nice, but it's so infuriating having everyone look down and behind me all the time."

"Of course we can. Just go to Alex over there and she'll get you started."

The Asian jogger went over to you and sat down in the chair before you. You greeted her and had her tell you what she told Morrigan. "Alright," you said eagerly, "that's easy enough. You want people to look up at you, not down at your butt. Let's get started." You took a cool wet cloth and wiped the small amount of sweat away from her face and combed her hair out too. Now that she was ready, you began to massage her pretty face. You worked your fingers over her face in a way that felt natural to you and seemed to feel good for her to, but you knew you hadn't ever even tried massaging. Must come naturally to a body goddess. As you kneaded her skin, her features began to blur into each other, and you grabbed her hair and added it to ball of flesh colored putty that was becoming her head. Soon her head was just a formless round sphere of flesh, and that's when you started to create.

You ran for finger down the middle, making a crease in the ball and giving it two spherical halves. You kneaded them until they were a pleasing pear shape. Along the crease that ran from her back to her sternum, you made two impressions, one in front and one it back. The front one you tugged and pulled at as it split open slightly and turned into a soft, tight pussy. The back one you pressed your middle finger into and it became a new anus.

Finished, you brought a hand mirror in front of the woman's ass.head, who gasped as she saw her new reflection. You made sure her pussy was her new mouth, and the breath coming out of her talking vagina fogged up the mirror as she looked at herself. Her hand rose up and touched the soft squishy butt that was her head now. "This is amazing!" she said with surprise, "No one's going to look at my regular butt when I have one on my shoulder's!"

"Glad you like it Please spread the word while your about, if you don't mind that is."

"No, I'd love to! I have to tell all of my friends about this. It's amazing, and you're so good.!"

She thanked you several more times before leaving. Morrigan gave you a thumbs up and the two of you waited for the next customer.

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1211111121

This choice: A cute brunette walks in
Chapter 19: A cute brunette walks in   (ID #1870152)

Inspired by this picture --> http://www.writing.com/main/redirect.ph … 3D46501772 (You'll need a pixiv account to view it)

About ten minutes later another woman came into the shop. She was a tomboyish and cute brunette girl with short air, curvy thighs and little A-cups. She asked Morrigan about the special that was going on, to which she replied that the girl was their second customer and would be able to get one of the free services. The brunette took a look at the brochure and told Morrigan that she would like to try out the body replacement option.

"Ooh, that's a very nice option. The service makes you feel like you've got a whole new body, almost like a new person." The brunette heartily accepted and went over to your booth. You introduced yourself and told the brunette to relax. "So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Well, " you said as you pushed your power onto her, "I'll need you to take off all clothing except for your socks and shoes. Don;t worry about anyone seeing you, "you said as you closed a hanging curtain around your work area. The girl stripped, leaving only her socks and shoes on, seemingly unembarrassed at exposing her small breasts and round bum to you.

"Great, now please have a seat in this chair." The girl sat down in the soft cushioned chair and closed her eyes as you reclined the chair so she was almost flat on her back. "Alright, you can keep you eyes closed if you want. it should feel a little strange but also a little relaxing too." She chose to keep her eyes closed and you set to work. To the left of the girl was a table with a velvet cover over it, and would be used for your treatment. Grabbing some massage oil, you began to work the girl's body, giving her a light massage and covering her in the warm oil before you began to remove pieces of her. Her body was very relaxed as you plucked her nose and placed it on the table. Her eyes, eyebrows, and mouth were next and placed on the table in a position similar to her face. You then removed all hair on her body except for her head, and smoothed her face out until it was just a blank patch of marble smooth skin.

Working down, you grabbed her nipples, popped them off and placed them to the side. Even lower down, you you cupped your hand over her now hairless pussy and pulled out of her groin, with her tight anus soon to follow. These too went to the table next to her. Now the woman was like a doll, no defining features left on her body except for her head of hair.

Now you began to place the pieces of the brunette back on her body, but not in their original places. You had decided to do a switcheroo, and transplant her bottom to her top and vice versa. Carefully taking her eyes from the table, you lined them up on each breast, placing them in the exact spot her nipples had once been. Her mouth you placed above her groin, and stretched it out some too making it about four time larger than it had been previously. The oversize lips now took up most of her groin and had swallowed her belly button. Her nose you placed just below her breasts.

grabbing each side of her face, you pulled on her cheeks which plumped up and fattened as they became an exact copy of the girls original butt cheek. between her new face butt cheeks, you placed her anus where nose would have been, and pressed her pussy firmly beneath, taking position where her mouth should be. Her nipples were placed in place of her eyes, and were made larger to take up the excess space. Now thumb sized, they jutted awkwardly out of her butt face.

"You can open your eyes now."

The brunette did, and asked to see a mirror. You brought out the full size mirror from the back of the store and had her stand in front of it. "Th-that's incredible she said as she felt around her face. She spread her face ass, marveling at the new position of her genitalia. "My friends are going to freak when they see this It's so different, they're going going to be sooo jealous!".

"Why don't you bring them over? We've still got eight more free services to give away."

"That sounds great. I'll go text them in a minute." The girl then dressed herself, only when she put on her jeans she left the fly open for her mouth, and left her shirt unbuttoned so she could see from the eyes on her breasts. After that, she left outside and started texting on her phone.

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 2111111211

This choice: The brunette brings her friends over
Chapter 20: The brunette brings her friends over   (ID #1871700)

Not long after the butt-headed brunette had left she suddenly returned with two other girls in tow. The first was a very tall and slim mulatto girl with cute frizzy hair, toned legs, and average breasts. The other friend was a pretty tanned girl with long blond ponytails and a ridiculous G-cup chest on just over five and a half foot frame.

The two walked in, or were rather pushed in by their butt faced friend. "C'mon guys, it'll be fun! It's so different from everything else! you gotta try it." She shoved the two of them in front of Morrigan, who politely withheld her laughter as she asked them what treatment they would like.

The mulatto girl asked her what the 'special' was, to which Morrigan replied by simply shrugging. "it's whatever Alex wants to do. Could be something simple, or something amazing, but it is totally up to her." The girl thought for a moment, and decided that she would try it out. When Morrigan asked the blonde what she wanted, the girl told her she wanted the same as her friend. "Surprise me!" she said.

"Oh, I am sure we will..." Morrigan said with a sly grin.

You waved the three girls over to two tables you had lined up together. each had a mat on them and were of the right height for both girls. You asked the two of them to chose a table and lay down, and told their butt faced friend that she could take a seat next to them as you worked. before you get to work, you play some relaxing music and tell the girls to close their eyes. You ask them both, "what is one thing you would change about yourself?"

The mulatto girls replies, "I wish I was more athletic; that I wouldn't let my mind get in the way of my training."

"I wish that my breasts weren't such a nuisance. Sometimes I wish I could just take them off for a bit."

"Okay," you said, "I'll tailor your treatments around that." You began with the mulatto girl. Her skin was smooth and blemish free, and as you began to massage her you took pleasure in feeling her skin beneath your hand. As you run your hand over her midsection, her stomach hardens as her abdomen becomes an intimidating six pack. Your knead her arms as her biceps bulge outward. her legs gain mass and begin to outgrow the short spandex shorts she was wearing. Her ass becomes harder as muscle mass is added, and her breasts shrink down to B-cups as her chest muscles grew taut. After a couple of minutes of this the girl was now in the possession of a very athletic and fit body, slim and muscular while still maintaining her femininity. Amazonian was the correct word for the way she looked. With the athletic part taken care of, now you had to handle her head getting in the way. Tugging softly on just under her chin, her head slid off of her neck. Leaving her neck in place, atop the area where her head had attached a large new anus formed, taking up the entire circumference of her neck. It was huge, but for good reason. Underneath the girls head a massive dick and balls grew. The new dick was as thick as a soda can and three times as long, with a pair of nuts the size of softballs. You then placed her head and dick on her belly and told her she could open her eyes now. Her headless body picked up her dick neck head, then without warning tossed it to the brunette, who ended up catching her friends head upside down and getting whacked by the large dick in her butt face. "Jeez, your body can be mean sometimes!" she said.

"Yeah, but I'm just her head, and she is the captain of the basketball team, softball, and swim team. All I do is eat for her..."

"Oh, you know she loves you. And hey, look how good she looks after the treatment." As she said this, her muscular body got up and patted her head lovingly.

"I forgive you," her head said, "Just don;t be so rough." The body made an okay sign with her hands, then pointed out the door. "Yeah, ok, let's go to the gym. Just, please don't leave me in the sauna again. The girls in there are so... well, you know." Her body then picked her up and without warning shoved the girl's dick-neck into the anus on her neck. The girl blushed as she was rammed into her butthole, but acted like it was normal. Her body waved goodbye as she left for the gym.

--------

"Alright," you say, "You're up next." The blonde pony-tailed girl's problem was an easy fix, just remove her boobs, but you would not be satisfied with that. That was too easy. "I think a little modularization will help you out with your breast problem, an maybe open you up to some new things."

"Whatever you say," she said, "If you think it will help." You did, but for all the wrong reasons.

Asking for her permission first, you removed all of her clothing, even her socks, until she was finally naked. You found that the tan she had was actually all over, so maybe she was more used to be nude than you would have thought. Grasping her large soft breasts, you lift them up from underneath. As you pull, they start to come off of her chest. As they slide off, a small pole of flesh can be seen coming out of the underside of the breasts, attached seamlessly to her chest. With a little tug her breasts came off her chest completely and the flesh poles are revealed. In the middle of where each massive breast sat was a new erect eight inch dick. Placing the breasts on the empty table, you flip them over and expose the tight pussies that were now underneath each boob.

"With these, you can now take your breasts off at will, like if you want to relieve your back pain, or need to jog. When you want to put them on again, you new vaginas will have enough muscle tension to stay stuck on your chest penises. Even running or jumping wont make them come off. They'll only release when you want them to." The blonde said this was great, but you told her you weren't done yet. With her eyes closed, you continued. You did notice, however, that the butt face girl had pulled the breasts off of the table and was playing with them in her chair.

Ignoring her, you grabbed the blonde girl's wrists, and pulled sharply. They each came off with a soft popping noise. On the back of the hands, where they had attached at the wrist, was another eight inch penis. These connected to the two new identical pussies that had appeared at the end of her arms. With care, you placed the detached hands on the table, and then reached for her feet in order to complete the same process, but on her legs this time. You placed each foot/penis on the table next to you, and lined them up nicely with her hands/penises.

Staying near the legs, you grabbed the sides of her pussy. You changed it a little though, to differentiate form the others, and for what you were about to do. Her original vagina became engorged and much larger, almost large enough for you to easily slide your hand in, and starting lubricating itself to the point were it would likely be constantly dripping. You then tugged at it and pulled it off of her groin, along with the equally as thick cock that was now attached to the back of it. In its place was yet another pussy, but this one was identical to the new ones on her body, and looked nothing like her new monster cunt. Reaching even lower, you pulled her asshole of in the same fashion, a new dick attached to it and a tight cunt in its place. You placed these too on the table and set about finishing.

You went around the table to the blondes pristine, untouched face. You pulled off her eyes, nose and mouth, making them exactly like her hands and feet, and leaving four brand new pussies on her face in their place. Finally, you pulled on her head, and much like the rest of her, a dick formed under head and a tight pussy grew atop her neck stump. You told the blonde you were finished, but that you might need to put her back together a bit. You placed her eyes where her nose and mouth had been, shoved her nose between her buttcheeks and her mouth into her groin. Her anus and original pussy were place into her eye-socket-cunts. You swapped her hands and feet, then gave her a bag with her detached breasts in it and thanked her and her friends for coming. She thanked you politely, and shambled out of the store with her butt faced friend who had already her friends mouth, nose, and butthole and was juggling them awkwardly as they walked out.

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1111112111

This choice: Someone new walks in
Chapter 21: An unsustpecting man walks in   (ID #2005747)

The doorbell chimed as another person walked into the spa. Somewhat surprisingly it was a young man instead of a woman who came in. He was in his mid twenties, tall and fairly handsome, but had a look of bewilderment on his face. "Uhhh, ", he paused as her cast his gaze across the room, spotting the two beautiful women who ran the spa. "This-this used to be where I got my haircut. Sorry about that, wasn't paying attention I guess."

"Oh no, please don;t go sir!" Alex yelled from across the room. "Actually, this is perfect! We haven;t had any male clients yet. You see, we just opened up and we are trying to attract a diverse crowd of people. In fact, for the first couple of customers our services are free and you just happen to fit in there!"

"Well, thanks and all but I'm not really into all of that beauty stuff."

"Aw c'mon!", Morrigan chimed in, "She's really good at ehr job. make you feel like a brand new person and all that. What have you got to lose?"

The man shrugged, defeated in the face of such hospitality and Morrigan's puppy eyes, "Okay, just something real quick then. What exactly do you do here anyways?"

Alex smiled, "Well, we focus on body rejuvenation and the like. i know it sounds vague but that's the best I can put it. Let me ask you, is there anything that's been bugging you about yourself, something you wish you could change or better emphasize."

"Nah, i'm pretty good honestly. I go to the gym, I eat healthy."

"Oooookaayyyy, uh. How about... what's your favorite animal?"

The man gave Alex a queer look. "My favorite whuh?"

"Don't think about it, just say it. Give me something to work with here dude."

"OK, I uh, really like starfish I guess."

"PERFECT! Ahem, I mean, I can work with that." Alex gestured to the massage table next to her. "Please lie down and we'll get started."

"Alright. A-um, starfish massage?"

"Precisely!"

The man walked over to the table and lay down. Alex, in her innate need of being a sexual goddess, changed the man into a woman almost without a second thought, so as to better enjoy herself. The man's form shimmered as he changed to she and in his place was a tall svelte woman with pleasing curves, a large squishy butt, larger breasts and soft tanned skin. ehr body was tall and muscualr, with large Amazonian arms and legs that were thicker than Alex's head. Turning the man, now woman, into something like a starfish was going to be a challenge to her, but not one she couldn't tackle. Using her magicks, she lessened the genderbent man's inhibitions and worry of public nudity. Her clothes then dissolved, allowing Alex to see the new woman in all of her entirety. She wasted no time in changing her.

Alex pulled over another padded table to the left of her and went to work. She tugged on the woman's left arm, holding just under the armpit and above her shoulder. She tugged until the arm gave way and began to slide. Instead of there being nothing, another tube of flesh, connected to her torso, slid out of the arm. When she finally peeled the arm off, it was limp, like a glove, with a wet pussy at the end where it had been attached. Growing from where her arm had been was a penis just slightly shorter and thinner than her arm making it still a massive cock considering the muscular arm it went into. She did the same with the other arm and her legs, each sliding off of the giant penises that were attached to where her limb's should be. Beneath each a large ball sack grew and encased two very large nuts. The woman twitched as Alex worked, her cock's revealing that they were prehensile as she scratched her nose with a cockhead.

She wouldn't be able to that for long, though, as Alex began to massage the woman's head, molding it like a piece of clay into an identical prehensile penis, although giving her head cock balls nearly as large as her E-cup breasts. Now the woman looked more like the starfish Alex envisioned, her muscled torso being the only human looking part of her. Alex had one final touch to add. She remembered that starfish had a central hole in their middle that they ate from, so Alex decided to make one. Gripping her customers clit in one hand, she pulled her pussy, stretching and making it grow up to her collar bone. Now it was the length of her torso but still thin. Alex pulled on either side as her body length pussy expanded and grew into a massive pair of slutty pussy lips, engulfing most of her torso in cunt. It would now serve as her mouth, stomach and vagina. She decided to leave the woman's anus alone.

When she was done, she slid the removed arms and legs back onto their respective penises, where they regained their original shape and funtion like arms and legs should, only now her penis head remained uncovered.

"There we are sir. Do you feel any different?"

the vagina rippled and squirmed as it formed words for the first time. "Yeah, actually! I feel great, like, really good in a weird sort of way." She patted her dick head awkwardly. "Man, I hate to run, but I kind of really need to see my girlfriend right now!"

"No problem, thanks for coming in!" She waved as the weird sexual starfish creature left, her balls hanging out of her limb sleeves.

------

Alex and Morrigan broke for lunch. It was almost time to close for the day, but they had been very successful. They had passed out tons of fliers and made lots of contacts and transformed a fair share of people. Every now and then a changed customer would walk past the door, like the woman who's upper half was changed into a large penis, or the man Alex made into a headless humantaur futanari with an anus in her shoulders, by request from Morrigan. jsut as they were about to close up, one last customer came in.

It was...

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1111121111

25 (edited by xyz_2002 2015-07-12 14:43)

This choice: A porn actress wanting to get her looks rejuvanized
Chapter 22: A porn actress wanting to get her looks rejuvanized   (ID #2005939)
    addition by: lord thanatos

Just as you were getting ready to close up shop, a woman walked in, a rather well endowed woman dressed in a set of tight jeans and a hoody which concealed her face for the most part. A little unsure about this new customer, but not about to turn her away, you cautiously asked "Uh, yes, can I help you?"

"Maybe." the woman said in a sexy voice, it and her mannerisms strangely familiar, though you can't quite place where you've seen them before. "Is it true that your treatments can rejuvenate people, give them a whole new look and outlook on life?" the customer asked hopefully.

"It's true. So, what sort of treatment would you like? I really don't want to make you feel rushed or anything, but we were just about to close, so..." you replied, leaving the last sentence hanging in the hopes that the client would get on with it. It wasn't that you didn't enjoy changing people, you definitely did, but it had been a long day and you wanted it to be over with.

"Very well. What I want," the client said, throwing back her hood, allowing you to see her face, "is an entirely new look, one that will help to rejuvenate my flagging career."

As soon as she removes her hood, you sense that you've seen this woman before. You struggle to remember where, and while it takes you a minute, it eventually clicks. "Holly crap, your Tanya tits, the famous porn star!" you exclaimed, shocked to have a celebrity in your shop so soon after opening, especially a porn actress of all things, and suddenly you find yourself a lot more interested in this particular client. The woman in question is typical porn star material, being tall and blonde with big boobs and wide hips and ass. Her face is pretty enough, though she's starting to show her age a little, probably the reason that her popularity has started slipping of late.

Seemingly pleased by your recognition, Tanya smiles "Oh, so you recognize me! Perhaps my carrier isn't quite as dead as I'd feared after all." she said.

"Oh, hardly dead." you reassured, adding "Though I think I know why you came. So, was there anything specific you wanted to try, or would you rather let me choose?" you inquired.

"I'll let you choose the treatment I think. I've heard that you're quite the artist, and seen a few of the results, and I believe if you can do something for me even half as good it should be more than enough to give my career the boost it sorely needs." Tanya replied.

"Okay, sounds good. I like it when the client allows me to get creative. Now, lets talk price." you continued, rubbing your hands greedily, already contemplating what you were going to do to this client. It would have to be something wild of course, and totally sexual, she was a professional porn star after all.

"Oh, money if no real object. My career may be on it's last legs, but I'm sure I can still easily afford whatever you're interested in charging." Tanya said, seemingly unconcerned about your fee.

"Even better." you think to yourself.

"Alright then. Now, if you don't mind, I'll need you to strip nude for me and lie down on this table." you said gesturing towards the area in question.

"I don't mind at all. I'm quite used to being nude in front of people." Tanya said with a wink.

"I can well imagine." you said with a laugh while helping the porn queen to position herself properly. After studying her features, wanting to memorize them for latter, you set to work, having Tanya close her eyes as you began massaging her face, molding it like clay, erasing all features from it until you were left with nothing more than a featureless blob of flesh colored putty attached to her neck. scooping up a handful of this putty, you began applying it to her chest, creating two lumps, followed by two more, the lumps quickly expanding and reshaping into breasts equal in size and shape to her old ones, though far perkier, and with larger nipples, as well as being real, something that Tanya's old breasts obviously weren't. having finished with that, you began to work on Tanya's original breasts, causing her implants to dissolve, then using the excess mass, along with the last bits of flesh left over from her head to reshape them so they match the lower sets, giving the aging porn star a six pack of G cup tits, the perkiness of which any teenager would be envious of, let alone a woman her own age. Deciding that still wasn't enough boobs, you reached down between them grabbing and pulling at the flesh between each set, gradually forming it into a third breast sandwiched between each set for a total of nine.

Satisfied with that, you move on, taking your fingers and applying them to Tanya's neck stump, pressing it inwards, forming a hole, said hole transforming itself into a huge gaping anus easily capable of accepting a baseball bat if she so chooses. Moving from her neck down to her shoulders to her arms, you begin massaging them as well, though with a different goal in mind. Rather than get rid of them, you decide to change them, as well as making them more numerous. As you continue to kneed, Tanya's arms become longer, more rope like, and more flexible, resembling six foot tentacles more than arms, as well as possessing six of them, each arm having split about midway down sometime during the process. Concentrating, you begin filling in the details, the tentacle arms taking on greater definition, as well as gaining a number of nipples spaced in two rows down their entire length, much like suckers on an octopus, the ends of the tentacles beginning to form large fleshy bulbs, but slowly, as you have other things to do before allowing that particular change to finalize itself.

Moving down to Tanya's legs, you grab hold of them pulling them further apart, substantially widening her hips, and allowing enough space for two more legs, which you promptly add for a total of four all in a row. This also, not incidentally, has provided Tanya with three crotches, which you already intend to make use of, transforming her pussy into a large drooling mouth with a two foot highly flexible tongue, the entirety of which is covered with tiny, almost microscopic bumps and protrusions, essentially a horde of tiny clitorises, making said tongue a highly erogenous area. You then duplicate this setup twice, leaving a large drooling mouth with two foot clit covered tongue attached to each of Tanya's three crotches.

Flipping Tanya over, revealing her four butt cheeks, an anus wedged between each pair, you decide to change that, transforming her anuses into pussies, as well as giving her three tails, each about four feet long and ending in a sizable dick like protrusion about a foot long and as big around as a soda can, covered in bumps and ridges specifically designed to provide additional sexual stimulation for whatever partner or partners she chooses to use them on.

By this point, the bulbs on the end of Tanya's new tentacles are just about ready, having assumed a size and shape very similar to that of her former head. Concentrating on them, the head sized bulbs begin to gain features, each transforming into a replica of Tanya's former face, though younger, and heavily altered, her mouth and nose on each one having been replaced by an over sized cunt, with a two inch clit, only her eyes remaining the same. her hair is also different, having been replaced by a writhing mass of bright red thin penis like tentacles each around two feet long.

It looks good, very good, at least to your eyes, and after announcing you're finished, you help Tanya up and escort her over to the full length mirror you had set up, allowing her to see her new self for the first time.

Examining your handy work, Tanya gasps, accompanied by a moan almost immediately thereafter as the air send the vibrations tease the countless tiny clitorises lining her tongue. "Ohhh My GOD! Tanya cries. "T-this is ,is incredible! I-I shOULD b-be able to get ALL sorts of jobs with a body like this! she stammers, having trouble getting the words out as she nearly manages to have an orgasm every time she says something.

"Glad I could help." you said. "Now, about my payment?" you add.

Pulling a wad of cash out of her purse, and handing it to you, Tanya says "Keep it, you've m-more than e-earned it!"

Eyes wide, you quickly count the cash, easily over a thousand dollars. "T-thank you very much! you stammer, shocked and elated to have earned so much so quickly. "Come back any time. And please, tell your friends about us!" you said.

"Oh, I definitely will!" Tanya agreed, walking out the door in the nude, leaving her clothing laying on the floor in a pile. As soon as she's gone, you rush over to Morrigan, excited over how much money you'd made.

After counting it herself, her eyes going wider and wider as she does so, Morrigan exclaims, "Oh my God Alex, you mean you got all of this from just one client?! There's over a thousand dollars here!"

Grinning from ear to ear, you reply "I know. And this is just the beginning. Once she tells her friends, we'll have all kinds of celebrity business, well, porn stars anyway. Just think of how much money we can make then!"

Grinning widely herself now, Morrigan replies "Well, I'd say this was a pretty successful first days business wouldn't you? I'd also say this is cause for a celebration." she adds.

"Hmm, I like that idea. What did you have in mind?" you asked.

"We should______________________." Morrigan replies.

Continue: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … 1111211112